PDA

View Full Version : Games Bleach: Heat The Soul 3

Tailsnake
July 18, 2006, 05:07 PM
Well incase you don't know what the Heat The Soul series games are, they are a series of Bleach fighting games for the PSP. The latest one is coming out in 3 days and has 33 characters and a bunch of other new content that I don't plan to get into here. Now that I have that out of the way I can get to the interesting part, I was looking through the character videos for the game and found a few interesting things: It seems like Matsumato's zanpaktou spirit is a cat (you see it attacting in a vid)
Secondly it looks like the white haired captain with the dual blades (I'm horrible with names) uses water and electic elemental weapons
There are some other things in the video and I'm sure there'll be even more when the game is released (maybe even something about Uloquria since he's one of the characters), I'm assuming that the new this game has atleast some sort of input from KT since Sony is developing it and they are also sponsors for the anime.

Anyway this is the link to the official site: http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bleach/heat3/

NeoShweaty
July 18, 2006, 05:18 PM
Don't remind me of this series... it brings up such good times playing it in japan with my friends. T_T

Anyway, i didnt love part 2, maybe i should give it another shot.

destinator
July 18, 2006, 05:30 PM
I already wanted to start a thread to but well...the game looks really amazing. It wíll be interesting to see if the characters will maintain their abilities from in the game in the manga too. Also Uloquria has a voice in the game already so maybe thats a little hint that the anime fillers wont last too long if they already have a voice actor (as long as its the same as in the anime). The chrachter set is really nice but a few are missing like tousen and ikkaku but I also think there are at least 1-5 hidden chars ( hopes for hollow ichigo). I guess we will see that in the next days...mostly 1 week after the release of a game most of the secrets are revealed ^^

Tailsnake
July 18, 2006, 05:54 PM
Hollow Ichigo is there, select Bankai Ichigo in the character list and move your mouse over his description, you should be able to find a red animated button, click it to see H Ichigo. You can do the same for Bankai Byakua

destinator
July 18, 2006, 06:06 PM
Omg the game is getting better and better...havent seen the newest update because I thought there are all characters and there wont be any new updates on them. Well thanks for the info. Btw I would like to see Ichigo in white from the inner world too xD

jabbament
July 18, 2006, 06:34 PM
Well incase you don't know what the Heat The Soul series games are, they are a series of Bleach fighting games for the PSP. The latest one is coming out in 3 days and has 33 characters and a bunch of other new content that I don't plan to get into here.
Its only out in Japan in 3 days, right?

Now that I have that out of the way I can get to the interesting part, I was looking through the character videos for the game and found a few interesting things: It seems like Matsumato's zanpaktou spirit is a cat (you see it attacting in a vid)
Yeah, her Zanpaktou's name is, Haineko, or Ash Cat, though I'll admit, I never noticed that in the video. :p

Secondly it looks like the white haired captain with the dual blades (I'm horrible with names) uses water and electic elemental weapons
13th Division Captain, Ukitate Jyuushiro. And yeah, he's a water/lightning type, which is one helluva awesome combination. I'm thinkin'/hopin' both blades are different attributes (which I'm thinking based on what he says when he releases his shikai), so he can create water with one and lightning with the other. :p

If he's unlocked at the beginning of the game, he's the first one I'm using. :amuse

There are some other things in the video and I'm sure there'll be even more when the game is released (maybe even something about Uloquria since he's one of the characters), I'm assuming that the new this game has atleast some sort of input from KT since Sony is developing it and they are also sponsors for the anime.
I was suprised that Ulquiorra was in the game, as we haven't seen him fight (we saw 1 thing in the latest chapter, but nothing major), and none of the other Arancarr are in there, and we don't even get Ikkaku or Yumichika. http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/frown.jpg

Anyway this is the link to the official site: http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bleach/heat3/
To add to that, incase some people don't know where to see the videos: click on Characters and then look at the little pictures near the top of the website (you see 2 flashing "new"). Each one is a little demo of the character.

Hollow Ichigo is there, select Bankai Ichigo in the character list and move your mouse over his description, you should be able to find a red animated button, click it to see H Ichigo. You can do the same for Bankai Byakua
I watched these a few weeks back, and I never noticed that. Awesome! :D

The thing that probably excites me the most (next to Ukitake) is the fact that Yachiru is in it, and she actually uses her sword! I've always want to see her use it...she's like a pink haired female Yoda...and not to mention a lot nicer to look at than some wrinkly old green alien thing. :p

destinator
July 18, 2006, 06:37 PM
I watched these a few weeks back, and I never noticed that. Awesome! :D

That came with the update from the 15th so couldnt see it the last time when you looked at the page ^^

The thing that probably excites me the most (next to Ukitake) is the fact that Yachiru is in it, and she actually uses her sword! I've always want to see her use it...she's like a pink haired female Yoda...and not to mention a lot nicer to look at than some wrinkly old green alien thing. :p

Yeah so funny...I hope you gonna provide us with some info when the game is out? Because as for I dont own a psp which kills when I see this game :(

jabbament
July 18, 2006, 06:39 PM
Yeah, it was before then, so that's why. :p

And yeah, I've got a PSP, and I'm going to get this game as soon as I can...but I think the release date is only for Japan. http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/frown.jpg

I wonder if/when the US will get it...

NeoShweaty
July 18, 2006, 06:40 PM
worry about the first one coming out for the psp in the states, then go from there.

destinator
July 18, 2006, 06:42 PM
Yeah, it was before then, so that's why. :p

And yeah, I've got a PSP, and I'm going to get this game as soon as I can...but I think the release date is only for Japan. http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/frown.jpg

I wonder if/when the US will get it...

I think the psp got no region codes so that you can play imports. And the only way to get it will be your local import shop or sites like www.play-asia.com ( thats where I ordered Narutimate Hero 3 ^^)

NeoShweaty
July 18, 2006, 06:46 PM
Yea, no region code. I think all video game systems are getting rid of it.

jabbament
July 18, 2006, 07:48 PM
worry about the first one coming out for the psp in the states, then go from there.
Yeah, I'd prefer to play it in English, but I can't wait that long...doubtful we'll ever get one in English. :s

I think the psp got no region codes so that you can play imports. And the only way to get it will be your local import shop or sites like www.play-asia.com ( thats where I ordered Narutimate Hero 3 ^^)

Yeah, I read PSP can play both Japanese and English games, but English PSP can't play Japanese UMD Movies or Music (and Japanese PSP can't play English UMD Movies or Music).

I'm probably gonna order it in a few days. :p

Yea, no region code. I think all video game systems are getting rid of it.
That'd be very nice...especially for a PS3. :p

[br]Posted on: July 18, 2006, 07:49:21 PM_________________________________________________Got bored, pre-ordered it via play-asia.com.

Thanks for the link, des. :amuse

Didn't feel like paying $17+ for shipping, but 5-10 days waiting isn't too bad. :p

destinator
July 18, 2006, 07:55 PM
Didn't feel like paying $17+ for shipping, but 5-10 days waiting isn't too bad. :p

Hrhr very nice...play asia gets the games mostley 1-4 days before the release and ships then...my Narutimate Hero 3 got shipped 2 days before the official release date :)[br]Posted on: 18 July 2006, 23:50:20_________________________________________________oh btw I just watched at the site and it seems they already have it in stock. At least they have this "24h ready" sign for the game also there are mostly funny preoder gifts like my Naruto Kyuubi memory card holder xD

jabbament
July 18, 2006, 08:23 PM
Well, I wasn't 100% sure about things when I looked at the listings:

Bleach: Heat the Soul 3 US$ 48.90
Compatible with Sony PSP™
Japanese, No Region Protection / Fighting
Release date: Jul 20, 2006

And the other is:

Bleach: Heat the Soul 3 US$ 42.90
Sony Computer Entertainment
Compatible with Sony PSP™
Asia, No Region Protection / Fighting
In stock, usually ships within 24hrs

Never used play-asia.com before...so Is there actually a difference? Or can I cancel the first order (payed with a Visa), and order the one that's "In Stock"?

Blargh, I don't think it matters either way. On Thursday, I get Blade Dancer and Valkyrie Profile...so I'll be busy, and the 5-10 extra days for Bleach will go fast. :amuse

destinator
July 21, 2006, 06:28 AM
Ah I think the japanese version is alright =)[br]Posted on: 19 July 2006, 07:38:37_________________________________________________You should check out the site. They made a new update...look at special 2! I guess you'll love that ( at least I do) Thats a nice idea for alternative costumes.

NeoShweaty
July 21, 2006, 07:18 AM
Im playing this right now. Yay for isos!

destinator
July 21, 2006, 07:19 AM
Im playing this right now. Yay for isos!

Damn gimme PSP this game looks so incredible...best bleach game so far!

NeoShweaty
July 21, 2006, 07:20 AM
i have heat the soul 1, played 2, have 3 now, and have the gc version. All are fun

destinator
July 21, 2006, 07:21 AM
I got both games for the ps2 which kinda suck ^^ and the game cube version was okay but well wasnt the best...nothing that keeps really long entertained.

vlado
July 22, 2006, 02:51 PM
nanao san dose not have a zampakuto?? she uses her hand and speed to fight genrusay :(([br]Posted on: July 21, 2006, 08:18:12 AM_________________________________________________OMFG is it me or in the ulquiora vid dose ulquiora kiss ichigo and then ichigo gives him a 2 second blow job???

Dragonzair
July 23, 2006, 03:50 AM
I've played the first two games before (my jp friend brought her PSP to school XD), and it really can't be compared with this one. XD

New characters, and loads of em. Yachiru's in it a well. XD T_____T If I had enough money, I'd buy my own psp jsut to get this game.

Balh. I can rely on Mentos' reviews once he gets it. XD

Tailsnake
July 26, 2006, 01:40 PM
I finally beat it (i.e. beat both story modesand unlocked all the characters). Ask any questions you still have.

NeoShweaty
July 26, 2006, 01:52 PM
i almost have all the characters. I think i need to be soul road first. I got ulquiora(however you spell his name) and he is really cheap, i think. Is his special unblockable?

Dragonzair
July 26, 2006, 01:53 PM
Any extra clips in it?

I remembered the second game had the Radio Kon interviews in it. XD

Tailsnake
July 26, 2006, 01:56 PM
No, not from what I've seen, just some anime clips from the show.

NeoShweaty
July 26, 2006, 02:18 PM
what do you mean "anime clips"? they are still shots with voices placed over them and the pictures are pixelated. They suck. The game isnt bad tho

Tailsnake
July 26, 2006, 02:54 PM
no, there are actual anime clips in it, they generally appear after you complete the mission they are based on. Try not pressing start to skip stuff. if you still don't see them then your ISO is likely ripped (something that can be fixed by buying the actual game).

NeoShweaty
July 26, 2006, 02:57 PM
I guess i have no patience. I should check again. (damn, it is a rip i guess. Anyway, I dont much care for purchasing games these days when i can get them for free).

ryderdm3
August 02, 2006, 12:02 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but the pics and videos of the new ps2 bleach fighting game look sweet.

Sharma
August 07, 2006, 01:21 PM
Shinsui's pimp suit wins.

destinator
August 07, 2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah the thing with the suits is really nice!

And the new bleach ps2 games looks funny too...bankai ichigo is teh rocks !

ryderdm3
August 07, 2006, 06:13 PM
I like how it appears to be manga based as well. Getsuga Tenshou looks sweet on it. I hope they add a solid amount of characters and his vaizard form. (Or at least add his half human/hollow form).

destinator
August 07, 2006, 06:18 PM
I like how it appears to be manga based as well. Getsuga Tenshou looks sweet on it. I hope they add a solid amount of characters and his vaizard form. (Or at least add his half human/hollow form).

dont think so...i guess the rooster will be very small like 10-15 chars...at least it seems like that at the site...

Sharma
August 07, 2006, 08:19 PM
Here's hoping some vaizards are in the 4th one then! :p

I'll be playing Hirako all the time! :D

jabbament
August 07, 2006, 11:05 PM
I don't know about the PS2 game, but Ichigo's half-hollow form is available for use in this game.

A quite a few of the characters have 2 special attacks. If you use Bankai Ichigo's second one (square+circle), he puts his hand to his face, and if he's attacked while in that state, the hollow comes out and you can use him as long as your spiritual pressure meter doesn't hit zero.

Its a fun game overall. I unlocked everyone (minus a few of the bonus support characters), and right now I'm doing EX-Survival (100 kills = victory), and I'm done with 11/33 characters. :p

Their 3rd costumes are either smexy or just really funny/creepy too. Soi Fon/Yoruichi are the best. :p

Though, I don't think I'll get the PS2 Bleach game. I'll get Bleach 4 for PSP though, if/when it ever comes out.

PS. Ulquiorra is randomly overpowered I think...maybe even more so than Yamamoto.

destinator
August 08, 2006, 01:52 AM
Hehe at least its manga based...too sad there isnt a nice bleach fighter like GNT4 or NH4 for ps2 =(

ryderdm3
August 08, 2006, 09:01 PM
they added 3 or 4 more characters to the site yesterday. Hitsugaya's attacks look sweet.

jabbament
August 08, 2006, 09:29 PM
Hitsugaya is one of my least favorite characters to use. His Bankai is bulky (since he turns into a dragon basically), and it just gets in the way of your view (though he can fly, so that's a plus). As for his non-bankai form, its great throwing out that chain and tossing the enemy around. And most every slash is followed by a wave of ice, which is nice, so he's got a decent range.

Hollow Bankai Ichigo is very fun to use. Aizen's special is awesome and one of my favorites to use. Other than that, Yachiru and her sword is fun, Byakuya in his Bankai and Regular forms are both fun to use also. I don't like Renji's bankai as its too randomly huge, but his shikai is nice.

But most importantly! Soi Fon and Yoruichi have hot party dresses. :love

NeoShweaty
August 08, 2006, 09:45 PM
yeah, hitsugaya and renji's bankai are very ineffective, but bankai ichigo and his mask kicks ass.

jabbament
August 08, 2006, 09:49 PM
I only got any real use out of Ichigo's mask in Ex-Survival where I got 80+ kills with him in a row...the rest were all normal kills sadly, but his was the funnest Ex-survival. Things die way too fast in his hollow mode...

Byakuya's Bankai is great to use. His 2nd special where the battlefield is surrounded by his swords is fun to use. Randomly being able to throw your swords like he does is just a lot of fun.

kyubisharingan
November 05, 2006, 09:24 AM
I cant wait to get this game. this my be off topic but i hear they r doin a Bleach game for the Nintendo Wii

graphic_content
January 11, 2007, 12:24 AM
i recently got this game and i gotta say, its really as good as everyone says it is.

i really cant wait for 4 - hoping that the vizards or at least shinji will be making a playable character appearance!

Tailsnake
February 03, 2007, 06:30 PM
Here's the link for the Heat The Soul 4 site

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bleach/heat4/index.html

Shows a few goodies...

poopoomaru
February 17, 2007, 08:29 PM
I like aizen's third costume ( hair back but still in captain's robes) but I have mixed feelings about his powers. I mean it is cool that you can play on illusion and you can use the watchers seat 90 kidou, but otherwise he is just lazily slashing his sword.

And why the fudge is Tousen's vice-captain in the game , but he is not?!

I feel bad for Crazy scientist mayuri, the cheaterific aspect of his power can really transfer over, so he is pretty sorry.

But otherwise a very awesome game!

gipo
May 24, 2007, 03:35 AM
found the game a bit dull myself :S - Woah my first post!

Farhan iceage
November 27, 2007, 02:03 AM
Hi !
Plz reply me how can i get free downloading of bleach scattered blade game ?

Kiri_No_Haku
November 27, 2007, 08:38 AM
Dodge this!!! *gunshot*

garaa89
April 01, 2008, 05:01 PM
you can just the torrent for it. ans cw on your psp.