PDA

View Full Version : Games Chrono Trigger DS

Agrias
July 03, 2008, 07:30 PM
It's old news by now, but it doesnt matter! Is there someone else as excited as I am? :D

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ctds/

It seems this week's Jump will have a big ad about it.

People are talking about wireless features..can't wait to see :3 And I hope it's a total remake, not just a port. In fact, I doubt it will be just a port. xD

_ATMA
July 03, 2008, 08:38 PM
.... *tick tick tick BING* i hope to GOD THIS IS WHY square kept shutting down those CT remake games ..... i cant wait to play this *eyes wide*

Agrias
July 06, 2008, 10:01 PM
http://kotaku.com/5022371/yes-this-is-the-chrono-trigger-ds-trailer

It looks like a port...me and my big mouth ;__;
[hr]
Screenshots (http://kotaku.com/5022436/chrono-trigger-ds-screens)

Touch-screen compatible...meh.

Do Kesubei
July 06, 2008, 11:19 PM
A port, eh? That's too bad, I was really looking forward to getting it.

juUnior
July 08, 2008, 12:54 PM
I read the title of this thread and I was: WOaaah! No way! CT will have a remake on DS! Wohooo!
<yes, this was my first reaction>
Than I ended up looking on the trailer and.. I was dissapointed. Even though it's a remake.. no, I won't call it a remake. It's just a "touch up" - they will add some new stuff like pictures, maybe animations, etc. and that's all. I hoped to see some new graphics, 3D or something like that <yeah, that would be what I would call "remake">

But all in all it's nice, that it's going to be released. New generation of young fans of Sqaure-Enix will know such fantastic game! <i'm hardkor fan of their games, but really I don't see a point on buying that game after watching the trailer.. >

rakkynon
July 09, 2008, 11:58 AM
I'd KILL myself or sell my laptop for a remake chrono trigger (or another chrono trigger game, not like cross) in DS.

But man, even it's awesome news. ;)

kluzman
July 17, 2008, 07:18 AM
Bah it looks like a complete port imo... Every spells, enemies, and places shown on the trailer are the exact copies of the original ones... Too bad; i'd have bought it otherwise !

Nekoi Echizen
August 08, 2008, 03:58 PM
I read about itbut I'm curious to know if they'll re-do the graphic with a new one and if they'll use the animated video like the ps1 game!ç_ç I want this game!

Hayashida
September 27, 2008, 07:34 PM
the original was brilliant, and enough to carry itself to the ds as a port, without tweaking for good or worse

looking forward to it

Hayashida
November 24, 2008, 05:57 PM
should be out today! (25/11)

Red Hood
November 25, 2008, 10:46 AM
I'd KILL myself or sell my laptop for a remake chrono trigger (or another chrono trigger game, not like cross) in DS.

But man, even it's awesome news. ;)

Well there is the PS1 remake with the anime movies. I didnt like the idea of making the remake in DS, they should have stick with the PSP. Even tho i dont have much of a time to play it and even more to finish the game with the 10 different endings:s.

Hayashida
November 27, 2008, 12:58 AM
its out
get your rox off

mizukiikki
July 02, 2009, 03:19 PM
the game is easy in ds... at the Snes i have finish in 3 month the game '-'

megaman_zer0
July 04, 2009, 12:59 AM
this is my favorite game suffice to say I can finish it in less than 2 days.