PDA

View Full Version : Review Pat`s Analysis - Naruto 408

patedecarne
July 11, 2008, 10:13 AM
How are you, friends? I hope is everything all right! Time for another review, huh? These latest reviews are up a bit earlier than usual, but usually weekends I don’t have so much free time, and probably the reviews only would be up on Monday, but it’s good that I’m with little to do in job, hehe, then I can write properly write the reviews!

The scanlation used is from Binktopia

Naruto 408 – Fukasaku’s Proposal

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/naruto4081.png
Beautiful eyes, huh?

In the beginning we can see Suigetsu trying to extract information regarding the 8 Tails using methods that we can call “a little unusual”, but such methods were useless: 8 Tails’s fellows won’t say anything, they’re too loyal to their friends, and Suigetsu is wasting efforts, when Sasuke just showed up and he’s determined to extract that information at all costs. Sasuke then opens his right eye with the new Sharingan, and in a Jedi speech, he is able to know the enemy’s weak point, and so, a genjutsu is casting, and with that, the man begins to speak where the Hachibi is located.

Yes, it’s good to see some new ability coming from his new Sharingan, after all, people were wondering about it, but I’m afraid that this power up just now seems to be too much convenient at this point: It’s the perfect skill to be used in order to try to capture Hachibi: in the right moment, Sasuke has the right jutsu. And I think this technique won’t be useful anymore, given the fact Sasuke’s only goal is destroy Konoha’s top brass, unless he’s intending to gather more information from Danzou and the others, in this case this new skill is a good choice.

An interesting detail who caught my attention here is that now, Hawk Team is wearing Akatsuki’s robe! And with this, there’s no doubt anymore that they are villains, even if they aren’t in the book given to Naruto, Akatsuki’s robes seems to be well known among the ninja world, and anyone who could be able to recognize these clothes would label them as wanted criminals. I must say they I like so much to see them with such robes, first because I love Akatsuki’s robe, seems it give some omnipotent style, and Hawk with that show us that Akatsuki is becoming really powerful, more enemies, and Sasuke with this robe is priceless!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/naruto4082.png
How do you kill an enemy who cannot die?

Now we’re returning to Konoha, where Naruto and the other are trying to figure out the code’s real meaning, because, to them, the code is too vague, and Pa frog, who witnessed the fight, can help in the investigation. In a first moment, Pa frog was able to establish some connection mainly due the fact that Jiraya was looking for Nagato among the 6 bodies, but couldn’t find him, and thinking that way, the code fits perfectly with its meaning, Nagato isn’t with the 6 Pains, and I’m sure Fukasaku already noticed it, but the strange detail is that he didn’t speak about this little detail to anyone: wouldn’t hurt to tell about Nagato to the other, but instead, he’s just saying the code is too vague, and his reactions seems to show that he’s hiding this detail on purpose. My guess is that Pa is suspicious about something that could be related with Konoha, and to not make any unnecessary or wrong move now, he’ll investigate first and take clear conclusions.

Not only that statement, but in this chapter Pa keeps giving us hints that there’s more in that code than we think: he just said that was speculation, but Pain will always return, even if he was killed, or even when he said that the code can already be deciphered or not The mystery surrounding Pain still is in the air, which is a good thing: Since the beginning I never believed that Pain could be defeated by normal means, and with this chapter, I’m sure about my statement: Pa knows more then we think. And the things even get worse because the autopsy and the interrogation will take a while. I wasn’t expecting so much coming from interrogatory, but at least I thought we would some scenes related with the autopsy, but unfortunately, I don’t think it will be possible: seems the focus will change to Naruto or 8 Tails for now, and not only that, but some detailed autopsy would be too “strong” in this kind of manga.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/naruto4083.png
You can do it, Naruto! Be a person like your father and master…

While Konoha is in the dark, Naruto gets more and more impatient, saying that he’ll get revenge for what happened with Jiraya. Even if he knows that all of his efforts will be useless, he won’t just retreat now. Another positive point in this chapter is that we can see again those Naruto’s weird faces, often presented in part one. Page 11, for example, portrait it very well. It’s kind of funny. Then Pa frog saw Naruto’s determination to face Pain, and he’ll offer to train Naruto in the Myouboku Mountains, just like Jiraya once did! Pa is showing some “affection” toward Naruto, probably he’s seeing Naruto as a second Jiraya, and being the destined child, he has the potential do change the world to a better place.

Naruto’s training was another great point to be discussed in this review: Many people here were predicting that Naruto would train into the frog mountain under, and to tell the truth, this is the only way to give a good training to Naruto. Not only he’ll be well developed, but with this training, I’m seeing Naruto as the strongest ninja in Konoha after it: probably Pa will use the same method he used on Jiraya, but the difference here is that Naruto now knows how to use the kage bunshin at his fully control; using about 1000 clones, he’ll be able do almost a 3 years-training in just one day. When Kishimoto had introduced the kage bunshin as an effective training method, Naruto was able to master quickly any training, and now he’ll surpass Jiraya, because I don’t think Jiraya could use 1000 bunshins in his training. And we cannot forget about the power up Itachi gave to Naruto, and the key that Jiraya has spoken before. With all these elements, Naruto will be a monster in the fights. I’m so glad to see that finally Naruto will get the power he deserves, and on a stylish way, training with master of his master!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/naruto4084.png
I don’t think he’s in a mood to fight today…

And after a long hiatus without any jinchuuriki, finally it’s time to see the other remaining one, Hachibi, a.k.a eight tails! The way he was introduced leads me to think that he’ll be important in the current context. Yugito was presented already being chased by Akatsuki, and the 4 tails showed up defeated by Kisame. And Kishimoto is giving some emphasis in this capture, that’s why I’m thinking we’ll see more than just a capture here. Another good reason to keep the 8 tails in the story is because for a long time we didn’t see a newcomer in the story and new characters always are great addictions in any story.

From his appearance, I would say it seems so much an Octopus, the tails are in the same format as the tentacles. And I think with its look, the speculation regarding the 8 tails being Kabuto or being related with the Yamata no Orochi is over. I never believed on this theory, and there’s no more doubt left about it.

And judging by his appearance, this warrior must be powerful and skilled: with all of those blades and swords probably he’s very powerful without his released form; and he has full control over his bijuu, as we can see when he just got reverted to his human form; and the 8 tails must be insanely powerful in chakra aspect. Sasuke has become powerful as well, but I’m sure he’ll have a hard time against this beast, after all, if we’re assuming that the bijuu’s powers are measured by its tails, and using this logic, Hachibi is probably the second most powerful being in Narutoverse, thus putting a good fight against Hawk Team.

***Key Points***

8 Tails as a new character
Naruto will train will Fugasaku
Sasuke’s new genjutsu
Hawk and Akatsuki’s robes

Summary

Good chapter, was a surprise to me to see Hawk Team wearing Akatsuki’s robes, and a Pa frog seems a little suspicious about the code; Not much happened on Konoha, except by the fact Naruto will train with Pa frog from now, which was expected. The art here was good to see, as I said before we could see some funny Naruto’s facial expression. The pace was a little slow, but the best thing was Hachibi being introduced. Almost no action here, except by Sasuke’s new power. Other than that, was a good transition chapter, setting up the stage for some important events, like Naruto’s training and a likely 8 tails vs Hawk fight.

And Now…

Last week I’ve predicted two possible options, and with this chapter, I’ll sticky with my second one: Pain will attack Kohoa while Naruto will be in his training; this way, Naruto won’t be captured and Pain can cause a mess on Konoha; Soon after it, Naruto will return just to see that his homeland was destroyed, and his hatred would increase even more, where he would master his training in every aspect, just to fight against Pain, who not only killed his master, but had destroyed Konoha. A perfect scenario for a twist, one of the most powerful villages completely in ruins!

As for Hachibi and Hawk, the last thing I want to see is Sasuke defeating this newcomer without any efforts; I don’t know how powerful is this thing, but there’s no way to defeat if easily. And there’s one more possibility: if the Hachibi could bring Sasuke to the light again. It’s very unlikely, but maybe this new guy can do it, because I want see some alliance between Naruto and 8 Tails, and in this fight, only one will be left, and we know that Kishimoto wouldn’t kick Sasuke just now. Hachibi losing here would mean that his appearance was kind of useless.

Csdabest
July 11, 2008, 11:50 AM
Interesting. I like the review. Im still set on the Genjutsu being Tsyukiyomi. It just so many signs pointing to it.

nat
July 11, 2008, 01:11 PM
Nice...
You did raise a very interesting detail, Pa frog holding back the secrets about Pein and whatnot from Konoha.

Either he told them to Tsunade in a top secret meeting, or as you said he is investigating Konoha to see where his allies and possible enemies lie.

Another option is that he is not sure of whatever theory he has now, and is waiting for the result of the autopsy to confirm his doubts. He is a wise sage and he doesn't want to start talking nonesense about ancient myth and superstitions.

Also 8 tails having possessing a many sided blade, so much for Sasuke's Kusanagi copy. But his blade is more for stealth and speed than a real swordfight. Anyway it will prove to be interesting, since 8-tails-dude complained about the light hinting at some kind of sight impairment or sensitivity which might push a Doujutsu against a wall.

No eyesight = Less efficent Sharingan :p. (Just a theory)

laughing@you
July 11, 2008, 01:37 PM
Good review. Keep up the good work.

I also noticed kishimoto is trying to imply that this battle is gonna be long and detailed. Due to the fact that he wasted one page on showing the village getting cloudy. I take that as if something bad or big is gonna take place.

I loved the idea that fukusaku is hiding something from konoha. I didn't even think about it until you mentioned it. Due to hidden agenda. Or because he really wants naruto to be the child of prophecy and wants to give him a fighting chance. I'm pretty sure that after watching pein's performance he mostlikely has developed some strategies for naruto to use. But naruto needs training on the frog's jutsus to pull it off.

I also agree with you, on naruto becoming the powerhouse we all want him to be after this training.

After that his gonna be the first gennin that becomes Hokage!!! Woot!! Fingers crossed!! is good to dream!!! lol

Csdabest
July 11, 2008, 01:40 PM
I dont think the guy is blind. Rather. He was simply trainning for allday and night in that dark cave then the sudden light hitting his eyes hurt like hell.

patedecarne
July 11, 2008, 03:52 PM
@Csdabest
Tsukiyomi is a possibility, though I cannot check just now if this genjutsu is able to "penetrate" in the heart of the enemy to uncover certain things, but being a new technique would suit better for his new eyes, don't you think?

@e-nat
Yes, Fagasaku is really a wisefrog, but still I cannot understand why he would hide it from Konoha: even if all of this theory is just a myth, in this moment Konoha needs all the possible information, being just a myth or not Konoha has the right to know any kind of information regarding Pain!
And you have a good point here, and if the Sharingan turns to be "useless", then I don't think Sasuke would stand a chance in this fight; I think Kirin would be his only option, but I don't know if it's effctive against a full power 8 tailed beast...

@laughing@you
Well, probably Naruto will be promoted to Hokage without Chuunin, Jounin titles; After this training, if Naruto were to make another chuunin test, he would obliterate every opponent! But the greatest question is: Could Naruto be promoted if by a ruined village, assuming some catastrophe caused by Pain? Interesting...

Angel Of Life
July 11, 2008, 07:47 PM
Great review as always Pat ^^. I always enjoy reading them, the key points, and everything. I am liking where the manga is going. I was also suprised to see Hawk in akatsuki cloaks but I think they look awesome. I also will be looking forward to seeing how Narutos training turns out.

Boagrious
July 12, 2008, 12:39 AM
Always looking forward to reading your reviews full of detail and coherence with what the chapter is really saying. Obrigado!

I would like to say that the reaction that Fukasaku showed surprised me a lot!. But in the same way it was great because it tells you that he doesn't trust everybody in konoha. He knows about a lot of things that have happened with the higher ups, and that they might be spying on them is a possibility, it makes sense to me somehow.

It's really interesting to see that you think the hachibi is here to stay as a new character for a while. I would like to see that somehow as well. After all, we are talking about the second strongest Bijuu of them all.

Naruto's reaction was awesome. To see him recovering from Jirayas loss so quickly and already having the desire to move on and start a new training is just priceless. We are witnessing Naruto growing up little by little, and that is just great!.
The training will be tough, and IMO after this training is partially over, Naruto is gonna kick some serious bootey. But I think Fukasaku won't teach him everything yet, training will be interrupted by the news of Pain destroying Konoha, and Naruto coming back to check on things. Confrontation maybe by Pain?

neomaster121
July 12, 2008, 03:43 AM
it could be that pa frog already knows enough about naruto knowing that if he thought there was just a small chance of defeating pain with the clue then he would go off and fight instead going to train with him in the mountains

nice review

hitokugutsu
July 12, 2008, 05:58 AM
Nice review as usual. Keep up the good work

Though, I have to diagree about Pein being the one who will cause havoc to Konoha. Peins goal is to capture Naruto, not destroy Konoha. Also I hardly doubt that he can pull something off like that by himself, no matter how powerfull he is. At the best case scenario I can see the Hokage dying. This brings Kakashi's (new Hokage) and Saskura's (dead teacher) developement to the foreground like Kishi promised he would do this year.

Also I dont believe that Naruo will ONLY encounter Pein after he's done with his training. In fact I believe that Naruto is about to leave with the frogs, but will get attacked by Pein. Becasue Pein is being set up to be the person that Itachi was to Sasuke. Therefore Naruto will have to encounter Pein at least once before he will be taught in the hermit-arts. This way Naruto will witness who Pain actually is, and what he's capable of.
Oww yeah....and somewhere in this fight I see Bunta dying for Naruto, and Tsunade's summon will also bite the dust completing the circle with the Boss summons being dead.

Saifi
July 12, 2008, 08:07 AM
@pat nice review as always , my thoughts on pa frog not telling them about nagato in this chapter

A) he probably already told tsunade and she is the only one who would know who nagato is.

B) he doesn't want to give out half information, which can be worse than no info at all because a strategy based on flawed info can be disastrous.

C) he already told Konoha that Pain cannot be defeated and will keep coming back even when dead.So now hes w8ing on the autopsy report to make sure that the 1 pain corpse that is staying dead .

ooh and on a side note: i hate the fact that sakura is still bossing around/ being a byatch to naruto when she has no idea what hes going through, i think its time for her to grow up in a similar fashion.

Nasuke
July 12, 2008, 09:00 AM
Great review as always Paté. A few points I woud like to mention though:

1) I dont think that Pa Frog truly understands the purpose of the code. He can understand that the real Pein is not with them, however he is not fully aware of the secret as he does not know where the body is. By completing the autopsy, they will truly understand who Pein really is.

2) Different translations point out that Sasuke was using a genjitsu on the shinobi with his MS. I think this means that the technique used was Tsukiyoumi. I am pretty sure that MS techniques are specific and are not user dependent, unless you obtain the EMS. If you recall the battle with Itachi, it could have been considered as a training session with Sasuke, showing him all the techniques of the MS. If MS techniques are user dependent, then Madara is still a mystery as we only know one of his four! Otherwise, we have to assume that they are indeed the same even for the three basic ones.

kthy0056
July 12, 2008, 09:04 AM
@Csdabest
Tsukiyomi is a possibility, though I cannot check just now if this genjutsu is able to "penetrate" in the heart of the enemy to uncover certain things, but being a new technique would suit better for his new eyes, don't you think?
Torture is one of the ways to obtain information from someone. And Tsukyomi is mental torture. So it's very possible.
However, this doesn't mean that Sasuke will not get some new MS powers. Madara said that Itachi transfered all of his powers to him + new MS = 6 jutsus, 3 of them being from Itachi

ryan_ibrani
July 12, 2008, 10:27 AM
RE: Pain
i was wondering about Pain autopsy.
Jiraiya killed 3 bodies of pain and they were all revived.
how could Konoha via the frog get hold of 1 body of Pain (with scar on the face)?
this seems a contradictory or just another blind spot for us, readers until Kishi unfold the mystery for us.

RE: Hawk in Akatsuki
also we saw Sasuke & co in Akatsuki robes, this follow the pattern that all members of Akatsuki have their headband scratched. (during his fight with Naruto)

RE: the code
seem Nagato is present and alive but it is not there...
hmm still a mystery!

The Flash
July 12, 2008, 11:23 AM
Pat I'm on the same page as you in regards of "Konoha will be ruin, while Naruto is training" - Granted, it truly gives an amazing twist. I sure do hope it happens... Kishi once said part 2 will be darker, so i'm not going to be surprised if this ever happens.

p.s - your reviews are getting better and better. Reminds me of the great reviews from GK. Well done bud. I'm actually thinking of doing reviews myself, but i'm not sure if i'm worthy for it yet. p

mestizo311
July 12, 2008, 11:47 AM
RE: Pain
i was wondering about Pain autopsy.
Jiraiya killed 3 bodies of pain and they were all revived.
how could Konoha via the frog get hold of 1 body of Pain (with scar on the face)?
this seems a contradictory or just another blind spot for us, readers until Kishi unfold the mystery for us.!

The autopsy body is the Pein that was killed trying to enter Jiraiya's barrier near the end of their fight.

Great review as always!!

Great review.... I think you are getting better at it as well.. remind me of GK.... ANyhow, I think "Konoha will be ruin, while Naruto is training" as well. And i also think the 5th or someone very important to Naruto going to die or get seriously hurt during the attack.. unable the person to ever become a ninja..

I think Pa going to tell naruto that the 4th Hokage was teached by him a long time.. and he reminds him so much of him... Making naruto to figure out that his father is the 4th Hokage..

I also Naruto will be given a gift from the elder sage... I think it some other power up beside from the training.. I hope Naruto change is clothes when he return.. LOL that outfit surely bored me..

Nasuke
July 12, 2008, 12:37 PM
I believe that those piercings allow the flow of Nagato's chakra into those six bodies. If you think about it, they are like water taps that connect to a source of water, that source being Nagato. Assuming they all have Nagato's chakra flowing through them (mixed into their own), by injecting that chakra through those piercings, the body would simply be revived or 'brought back to life'. Their might be a limit on the number of bodies that he can use for such a act, and he must choose these bodies carefully so that he can have the 'six paths of pein'. If all six bodies are not present, then I believe then only Nagato would appear at that situation. WHatever happens, those piercings definitely have to do with the reason they have the Rinnegan, and the reason they can be controlled to use one type of technique.

omniscientone
July 12, 2008, 02:24 PM
More catching to my eye was the fact that Sasuke just used one eye to use the EMS, similar to Madara. Is just one eye powerful enuff ? Is the other eye not useful for these types of techniques ? Does the other eye just not have the EMS anymore ? so many questions....

hitokugutsu
July 12, 2008, 06:48 PM
More catching to my eye was the fact that Sasuke just used one eye to use the EMS, similar to Madara. Is just one eye powerful enuff ? Is the other eye not useful for these types of techniques ? Does the other eye just not have the EMS anymore ? so many questions....

Sasuke just has the regular MS, not the Eternal version, because he refused his brothers eyes. And about Sasuke opening one eye, its just because he probably used the technique associated with that eye. Just re-read the Itachi vs Sasuke and you'll notice that Itachi also did the same thing (opening one eye for a specific jutsu)

However your post does bring me to another point. Since Sasuke used his RIGHT eye for genjutsu does this mean he has other jutsus than Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi, since Itachi used his LEFT EYE for Tsukiyomi. This little piece of information could strengthen the theory that each MS user has different techniques.
And I dont think Sasuke would have used a "regular" genjutsu, he wouldnt have to flash his MS for that.

Csdabest
July 12, 2008, 08:16 PM
I think Sasuke used Tsukiyomi with his RIght eye and Amaterasu with his right eye. Remember he used (A) with his left eye aginst Madara. So i believe its a mirror effect

patedecarne
July 13, 2008, 12:11 AM
Guys, first, sorry for the later response: as I've said before, unfortunately my weekends are a little "too busy",, hehe

But thanks for the comments, It's good to see that so many people are liking my weekly reviews, every time I write them I'm putting a good ammount of efforts in, and not only that, but I'm taking the "review business" as a serious task;

After reading all the comments here, Fukasaku's reactions seems to be the major point to be discussed;

Pa's reactions: Yes, he's a wise one and probably has great knowledge about Konoha, and trying to hide his reactions could mean that he knows more than everyone there; Even if he's just trying to confirm some things, I think Konoha has the right to know his thoughts. And another thing caught my attention: He just said tht Naruto wasn't related with the code, and he was serious about it. I think it's safe to conclude that Pa ws able to understand, even if a little, some things about the code, and probably Shikamaru could ask him why he was too confident to say the code was vague when he was confident to say that Naruto wasn't related with it;

It's kind of crazy, but after the code's meaning, Fukasaku figured out that Konoha has anything to do with it. Maybe a crazy thought, but with we have so far, isn't diffficult to predict that something like this could be true. I don't think it's so simple as we thought. And about Nagato? If he's the true epicentre of the problem, where could be his location? And to find him? What if is his true self in Konoha? See why I'm talking this isn't so simple? And Naruto will be the one to save or destroy the world: but how? Jiraya's decision was to fight against Pain to discover his great secret, and will this secret allow Naruto to save the world? Again, we can conclude that Pain could have some connections with Naruto, because seems that his secret will be the key to save, or destroy the world;
And the greatest problem in my mind: What could lead Naruto to destroy the world?

The Closet Pervert
July 13, 2008, 01:12 AM
And the greatest problem in my mind: What could lead Naruto to destroy the world?

The prophecy fortold about a student of Jiraya, and that the student would either destroy or save the world (not those exact words ofc). What was unclear, was that who was the student in prophecy.

Jiraya's decision was to fight against Pain

In my opinion, Jiraya's choise was to choose who would be one in prohpecy. If Jiraya had given up, he would have never sent the message to Konoha. No-one would know Pain's secret and thus Pain would go undefeated. If Pain would go Undefeated, he could kill and/or capture Naruto, completing his "Nuclear Bomb".

However, Jiraya never gave up and now Konoha/Naruto have the key to defeat Pain. It won't be easy of course, but now the winner of Pain vs Naruto is Naruto. Without the information winner would be Pain? If Jiraya had never chosen to fight Pain his attack, powers and capability would be a complete surprise. He would fight against the old, whiney Naruto who never trained on the Frog Mountain, (hopefully) starting his real progress.

"Destruction of World" (winner = pain) vs "Peace" (winner = Naruto).

kthy0056
July 13, 2008, 03:01 AM
What about Kyuubi? Let's imagine that Naruto uses all of Kyuubi's force in order to fight someone, and loses control of it. Because of his fault, Kyuubi is released and he set to destroy the entire world.

juUnior
July 13, 2008, 05:24 AM
I just write here something because I want you to know, that I'm lurker of Your reviews, which I consider quite good <3

An interesting detail who caught my attention here is that now, Hawk Team is wearing Akatsuki’s robe!
I would't call it a 'detail' after those panels with those robes and then that quite big panel with whole team He.. ekhem, Taka, and Saske seying "Let's go" :p

I love Akatsuki’s robe
I also love Akatsuki's "clothes", the one Aka members wear, and even those rain coats which have Taka team <they are differnt in some aspects after all>

Naruto’s training was another great point to be discussed in this review: Many people here were predicting that Naruto would train into the frog mountain under, and to tell the truth, this is the only way to give a good training to Naruto. Not only he’ll be well developed, but with this training, I’m seeing Naruto as the strongest ninja in Konoha after it: probably Pa will use the same method he used on Jiraya, but the difference here is that Naruto now knows how to use the kage bunshin at his fully control; using about 1000 clones, he’ll be able do almost a 3 years-training in just one day.
True. Also, I think not only it will be training in senjutsu, but also <which I hope very much> a "Key" thing <after all it's also a frog - and I want Naruto using Kyubi powers fully and not damaging himself; yeah, many people will say, that Naruto should do what he himself is capable, but I think if he got such present, why don't use it 100%? Like jinchuuriki shown in part 2: Gaara <ok, he got actually that aspect in part 1, but in part 2 he shown, that he knows his demon, because not letting using his transformation things <because people could be in danger>, but instead using just "hands" of Shukaku - I think it shows how well he could control his demon>, Nibi Yugito shown full release <saw to me she had full control over the demon>, Yonbi was, according to Kisame, using some special elemental fusions or magma, so it certainly required using demons powers + he was old man, so I don't think he wasn't able to make 100% use of his demon, and finally <at the moment only in shadows> we saw, that Hachibi is training and he can be transfromed fully and revert back, so everyones guess it probably the same = he can superbly control his demon> So now it's time for Naruto: I would think, that frogs will team him senjutsu in the way of taijutsu <Naruto will be faster for example>, and there will be some "playing/traning" involving Kyubi - I don't see giving the same Hermit Mode to Naruto, which had Jiraiya - Kishi certailny will show something different in some way>

And Kishimoto is giving some emphasis in this capture, that’s why I’m thinking we’ll see more than just a capture here.
Agreed. Actually I thought even of possibility, that Hachibi will join Taka - afterall, the demon IS Saske - he can do whatever he want with him, and I don't see right now Saske capturing the demon/jinchuuriki, which he was promised, and hadnling him to Aka to extract 8-tails.. no, no, like You said: capture is certain, but more just than this awaits us.

Another good reason to keep the 8 tails in the story is because for a long time we didn’t see a newcomer in the story and new characters always are great addictions in any story.
Especially such cool designed character xD Now I want to know his name and :wtf And at some point in Naruto I thought, that some other jinchuuriki other than Gaara would show Naruto, how to control or something demon, but after introduing the "Key" by Kishi, I lost that thought ^^"

And I think with its look, the speculation regarding the 8 tails being Kabuto or being related with the Yamata no Orochi is over. I never believed on this theory, and there’s no more doubt left about it.
Of course. If Kishi would do it that way aka Kabuto beieng 8-tails, than I would say, that he wants to finish his manga "right now".

Hachibi is probably the second most powerful being in Narutoverse, thus putting a good fight against Hawk Team.
I hope, I hope <not some Saske activating MS, when Hachibi released himself and K.O. :x:x.>

Great review.... I think you are getting better at it as well.. remind me of GK....
Yeah, getting better, but to me Pat doesn't reming me of GK. GK was mastermind of those things <and is, if he writes anything - he has so 'insight' on not only given chapter, but whole Naruto matters>

All in all, good review ^^

patedecarne
July 13, 2008, 12:32 PM
Yes, The Closet Pervert and kthy0056, all of your points seems to be valid; after all, the prophecy itself is a little subjective, let's not forget that in prophecy, the person doesn't have a clear view from wha'll happen, thus making right statements about it is a little difficult;
Maybe I'm being a dreamer, but I'd like to see sme connections between Pain and Naruto, after all, if the other great villain, Madara, is related with Sasuke, is not a bad idea to create a link between Naruto and Pain, though I don't know how;
Again, Kushina is the obvious option, like I said in the review, it's a must to see further information about her, I don't think Kishimoto just presented her for nothing;

juUnior, thanks for taking his time to see my review!
But to tell the truth, I don't see Sasuke defeating the Hachibi with just a blink of eye, if experience is really an important factor in Naruto, probably Hachibi will manage to create some counterattack or something like that. And if by chance he joins forces with Taka then I could almost say that Hawk Team will emerge as a new power in Narutoverse, a power to be feared by Akatsuki. Some people were wondering if Sasuke isn't playing some cat-rat game wiith Madara, and recruiting Hachibi would be goov move in his plans.

You know, when I first began to write my reviews, I was inspired by sahugani and Gold Knight's reviews, they're great, and to tell the truth, I never thought that I would be able to make reviews, after all, a programmer is way different from a writer, but I'm glad to see that I was able to do it; And now I'm trying to establish my own style, using elements from great reviewers here, like GK and Sahu plus my own thoughts!

lordHokage
July 14, 2008, 05:49 PM
Well said and great review as always. Whenever Fukasaku-sama knows about Pein, he’s not telling Granny Tsunade. Kabuto said, if this kid masters his chakra use, he’ll become a monster (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/63/02/ ). :D

Jenny_Bird
July 15, 2008, 08:26 AM
Hi Patt! The manga is amazing, isnt it? Im so excited about where the story is leading to! I havent been posting here as I didnt have any relevant point to add..well, i still dont have one, but nevermind hehe

I dont think Konoha will be destroyed like u said u think it will! I mean, i think hero naruto will come back before is too late to protect his beloved ones and bla bla bla. Can't wait to see Sasuke facing off naruto, and who's going to beat Madara, and Naruto x Pain!

patedecarne
July 15, 2008, 09:07 AM
Good eyes you have, Lord! I almost forgot completely about these little details, and with such statements, Naruto will be the most powerful in Konoha, that's for sure! like I said before, combining all the training elements in a bigger one will let Naruto reaches levels never seen before; as the protagonist, he must be the most powerful in the story, and I'm thinking this training will be the last one: using the bunshins methods, I'm sure Fukasaku will know exactly how to use its full potential, giving Naruto the power to be a Hokage!

Hi, Jenny, tem muito tempo que não te vejo por aqui!
Don't worry, even if sometimes you don't have relevants points, your opinion is already a valid point, and it's good to know what the other people think about the story, the chapter, the characters;

Well, if we can suppose that Pain will arrive in about one week, it's safe to assume that Naruto will have more than enough time to train; but the problem lies on Pain's secret: Even if Naruto turns be be stronger than a Hokage, if the real Pain isn't among them, all of his efforts will be useless, and here is where I have another theory: Nagato could be hiding in Konoha, but with a different ID. The enemy coming from Konoha, again...

lordHokage
July 15, 2008, 09:50 AM
I completely agree. Fukasaku-sama is the only one who truly knows how to fully maximize all of Naruto's hidden powers. :D

The Flash
July 15, 2008, 05:18 PM
Supporting to what "lord Hokage" said.

or another proof of Naruto using his full chakra to its"capacity", stated in my theory. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/13/

He can pretty much do everything if he knows how to control and use his darker Chakra (aka Kyuubi) to its full capacity - because he will be able to create "tons" of jutsu's... or in other words everything.

Possibly Hiraishin, no? lol jk. Read my theory if interested.

lordHokage
July 15, 2008, 07:13 PM
You’re so right. When Pervy Sage said those words to Naruto, my mind when wild and I think what he was trying to do back then, Naruto’s chakra control wasn’t strong enough to control Kyuubi’s chakra, now since Yamato came into Naruto’s life, he’s ready for round 2 now. :D

One Eyed Sharingan
July 15, 2008, 07:20 PM
err, i just remembered one thing..
wasn't Yugito (two tail's jinchuuriki) from the cloud village too? that means cloud village had two Bijuus.

Did Hidan and Kakuzu missed eight tails when they came to cloud village to hunt down Yugito...?

patedecarne
July 16, 2008, 07:25 AM
Oh, good reference, The Flash, and I think both of you are right here; I've readied your theory some time ago, and it was solid and coherent, and we know that Naruto somehow lacks about unique skills: his Rasengan is really powerful, but I'm afraid it could become obsolete in the future;

With full control, I don't know what Naruto cannot do, without Kyuubi, he has a good ammount of chakra by himself, and mixing the two chakras will give Naruto the supreme power;

And about "that" jutsu being Hiraishin, I think is a more reasonable option than just four tails, after all, we need to know the purpose of his training with Jiraya, and I'm sure Jiraya has taught one thing or two about full chakra control, which could be another evidence regarding Hiraishin;

Oh, and Yes, One Eyed Sharingan, both of them belong to the same country. One possibility I see here is maybe Kakuzu already has captured his own bijuu/Jinchuuriki, and then the 8 Tails would be assigned to someone else; Or maybe in that time Akatsuki didn't know the whereabouts!