PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

caesarpk
July 11, 2008, 03:23 PM
Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo
CODE:BREAKER ~コード:ブレイカー~
This is a new series that began about 5 weeks ago in Weekly Shonen Magazine(Don't know which issue it was). The author Akimine Kamijyo has previously written Samurai Deeper Kyo and Shirogane no Karasu

Original Publisher: Kodansha
Serialised in : Weekly Shonen Magazine
Genre : Shounen, Comedy, Supernatural, Action, Martial Arts
Licenced by : No

Summary: (From Mangaupdates, with a little fix by me)
Sakurakoji Sakura is a girl who appears modest and graceful but in reality is skilled in martial arts. After witnessing a boy burning people with his blue flame, she is startled to see the same boy is a transfer student, Ogami Rei. Later Ogami names himself the "Code: Breaker," and while he continues to kill the evil people, Sakura tries desparately to stop him.

Scanlation Groups:
MangaAddicted
Buried with Manga

RTS Threads:
Chapter 1 (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32936)
Chapter 2 (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33371)
Chapter 3 (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33763)
Chapter 4 (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34347)
Chapter 5 (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34771)

Sample Pics

http://img230.imagevenue.com/loc379/th_09035_cover_122_379lo.jpg (http://img230.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=09035_cover_122_379lo.jpg) http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Thumbnails/Code_Breaker_Code001_p01_tn.jpg (http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Code_Breaker_Code001_p01.jpg) http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Thumbnails/Code_Breaker_Code001_p02_tn.jpg (http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Code_Breaker_Code001_p02.jpg) http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Thumbnails/Code_Breaker_Code001_p03_tn.jpg (http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Code_Breaker_Code001_p03.jpg)
http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Thumbnails/Code_Breaker_Code001_p04-05_tn.jpg (http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Code_Breaker_Code001_p04-05.jpg) http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Thumbnails/Code_Breaker_Code001_p09_tn.jpg (http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Code_Breaker_Code001_p09.jpg) http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Thumbnails/Code_Breaker_Code001_p24_tn.jpg (http://sample.eternalmanga.net/Code_Breaker_Code001_p24.jpg)

Discuss it Here!!! :amuse

Koen
July 11, 2008, 03:47 PM
Sticked the thread

Well I can't say much atm. I have the feeling as I had with Kyo - slow boring start but since I am the type that doesn't drop things easily, I am willing to give this a chance. There's potential but I hope there'll be new elements introduced that'll make the story more interesting.

caesarpk
July 11, 2008, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I still feel like there's a lot more in this than what we are getting now. So far it was...okay. I don't feel like it's exciting enough to predict anything. (Then why did I make this thread?

Koen
July 11, 2008, 04:41 PM
You did a good thing making this thread, people might explore the manga by looking in this thread

Well anyway it seems he isn't certainly the only one since he's prolly part of an organization

caesarpk
July 11, 2008, 05:46 PM
I bet he's like Sakura. Ogami mentioned Sakura can't burn, and what if all Code breakers are like that? That would explain why they won't burn themselves, right? [also that would make the technique to use the fire a more closer to reality

No_Comxxx
July 11, 2008, 10:29 PM
well...first of all thx for making this thread.:XD

well, I wonder that organization have more people like ogami!!! Maybe some other power...

About ogami's flame wont burn sakura, I think ogami like sakura so he dont want sakura died.

descendant
July 12, 2008, 02:35 AM
i liked Samurai deeper kyo but i think i may like this manga better
even though it's only been 5 chapter but it's already so interesting
can't wait for the next chapter

fluke32
July 12, 2008, 11:26 AM
If you ask me, the fact that Sakura can't be burned maybe a power Sakura has. Anyway, this reminds me of another character from another manga with the same name. Sakura from the manga "Gakuen Alice" has nullification and this Sakura just might have the same.

Anyway, about chapter 5... I've got this gut feeling that those cops that appeared are in with the drug pushers. Think about it, why would cops not just barge in and take control of the scene when there were drugs on display right in front of their eyes? If my guts becomes realized, I think that this series will be quite interesting yet, a bit predictable plotwise.

LegACy
July 12, 2008, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I wonder if there're other code: breakers as well beside Ogami...

Anyway, about chapter 5... I've got this gut feeling that those cops that appeared are in with the drug pushers. Think about it, why would cops not just barge in and take control of the scene when there were drugs on display right in front of their eyes? If my guts becomes realized, I think that this series will be quite interesting yet, a bit predictable plotwise.
Yeah, that is true, but no matter what, they are still policemen, people won't get away easily after murdering policemen, even if there're no witnesses... I wonder how it will turn out...

No_Comxxx
July 12, 2008, 10:44 PM
The story become more interesting....Do you know when the first volume release?

LongShot
July 14, 2008, 04:52 PM
I really like these fist 5 chapters ...no dumb main character for a change...

Yeah, that is true, but no matter what, they are still policemen, people won't get away easily after murdering policemen, even if there're no witnesses... I wonder how it will turn out... well ...probably now we'll know why he claims to be "untouchable"

caesarpk
July 15, 2008, 01:31 PM
I'm guessing the Code Breaker organization have some way to avoid media/court. We'll see :D

fluke32
July 15, 2008, 07:43 PM
I'm guessing the Code Breaker organization have some way to avoid media/court. We'll see :DWell... Wouldn't the fact that there's no evidence left suggests that they can't be brought to court??

Anyway, aside from visual footages as evidences, I seriously doubt that any penal court can really just take testimonies as incriminating proofs...:sweat

No_Comxxx
July 17, 2008, 07:27 AM
I'm guessing the Code Breaker organization have some way to avoid media/court. We'll see :D

well,thats true we know that all of the burn's mark in the criminal place all fixed only 1 night.....what a magic???

RyuSensei
July 18, 2008, 07:18 AM
Imo the burn mark are cleaned by the organisation, it seems like there are more than one Code Breaker since Ogami himself said he was part of the Code Breakers.

Koen
July 18, 2008, 09:33 AM
As I thought and said, what happened with kyo happens now with code breaker too. The fifth chapter was awesome and not as boring as its previous chapters. For several good reasons. I hope it'll maintain this pace and become great

Wire
July 18, 2008, 08:46 PM
This manga is really good so far.

fluke32
July 19, 2008, 11:44 AM
Heh, I figured that this would happen... The cops were in cahoots with the Yakuza just like I said!:p

Anyway, these code breakers seems to have a pretty powerful influence since they were able to make an entire police force to go away. That means, there are people in the organization who have a lot of credibility such that the police will believe their words.

caesarpk
July 19, 2008, 08:22 PM
And also the fact that even if the people found out it was a lie, they would still believe in the Code: Breaker who spread the fake info. Though, I wonder how many in the organization can use fire like Ogami and how many can't. I remember Ogami talking on the phone "She won't burn even with my fire" which means that Ogami's fire is one of the hottest fire in the organization.

No_Comxxx
July 19, 2008, 11:59 PM
Though, I wonder how many in the organization can use fire like Ogami and how many can't.

I think the only one organization which has someone like ogami is code:breaker...

I think code:breaker do the power shut down first and spread the info in the police...
well, come to think of it,Looks like the leader of code:breaker its in the police dept.

LegACy
July 20, 2008, 08:56 AM
one thing got me confused, why the hell everyone goes aways, except the police chief? Why did the other cops didn't bother to tell him?

hatsuharupeace
July 20, 2008, 09:05 AM
Ogami's contact probably organised the evacuation, since when Ogami is walking towards the chief, he talks about how 'we' made a report on an explosive being planted in the area, and in a 3km radius, everything was to be shut down.

The cops probably thought that the chief was way too corrupt, and had to face some sort of judgement, so they just left him there to suffer whatever happens.

No_Comxxx
July 21, 2008, 11:39 PM
Mmmm...I think the chief has got nothing to do with this...I mean the cops seems to be scared about someone with higher rank than the chief and make them do as he/she said.
I think someone in Code:breaker(maybe the leader of C:B or even Ogami)have some kind of connection or power to command the police

HARUHI_han
July 22, 2008, 09:38 AM
just like SDK, Code breaker will probably have a lot of things behind the curtain.Ogami looks really cute and easygoing at first glance but he is truly colder and scarier than Kyo.
I can't wait for next chapters realeased.Now I think of CB everyday like I often think of Kyo^^

RyuSensei
July 25, 2008, 11:59 AM
Huhu, a new Code Breaker appears and she seems to be dreafully powerful, those eyes totally gives the character an awful aura of power/hatred/cruelty.
I wonder what is exactly her relationship with Ogami, they seem to be in the same side but well, Ogami kinda wants to burn her up.

descendant
July 26, 2008, 12:32 AM
haha i just knew that another code breaker would appear and it seems that he has another ability. i wonder if that code breaker and that fujiwara senpai has any relation since they look the same

HARUHI_han
July 26, 2008, 12:50 AM
huhuhu, my heart seems going to jump out each time seeing a new chapter of CB, especially the smiling face of Ogami.
So the new CB is a bisexual one, isn't she?

EL_manana
July 26, 2008, 05:36 AM
Wow!!! I discovered CB yesterday and I am so glad! I felt so lonely 'cause there was no D.Gray Man this week so I've started reading random threads and here we go! ThanX for creating this thread! It helped me a lot! Wow, it's the first "new-series" that got me so interested and excited from the very first chapter! (well, I've read the 7th chapter first and then went back to the beginning, but doesn't matter ^^) I like both main characters. It's good to see non-typical shonen heroes. I am really excited to know about their past and what's strange I am interested in Sakura's circumstances almost more than in Ogami's. What kind of weird family does she have? By the way the beginning of the 7th chapter was awesome - "spinning drop kick". She actually crushed the stone under her feet. That was cool. ^^
The comedy here is good. And well, secret organization-plot always holds a great potential and since the mangaka is quite experienced I expect a success. (I've never read SDK, but heard that it is quite popular and loved)
It is not like I've never seen mangas with such ideas (at least what I can see in CB at this moment of time) and the moral-problem of justice is quite popular too, but in spite of this it' still exciting and feels fresh for the brains. (strange, but CB gives me association with Death Note sometimes.)
Right now there isn't much to predict and discuss. That senpai-girl is weird and I don't like her much. Don't like her type of characters in whole. It kills me when the older people look and act like small kids especially when they are expected to be evil. But the new Code Breaker seems awesome.

RyuSensei
July 26, 2008, 06:48 AM
Since they look the same they're the same person right? v.v
There was no reason to show him her face without her glasses if it wasn't that.

LegACy
July 26, 2008, 08:18 AM
...wait
I don't think they are actually the same person, they're two, very different person actually, just have the same eyes. Otherwise, Ogami wouldn't stop at just patting her...

RyuSensei
July 26, 2008, 08:29 AM
If they had the same eyes why did she showed him those in school? She had no reason unless she actually hides the fact that she's the other CB, and maybe Ogami thought she had just the same eyes and that's why he didn't kill her.

hatsuharupeace
July 26, 2008, 09:20 AM
Brother and sister maybe??

RyuSensei
July 26, 2008, 10:54 AM
Just reread the chapter and noticed that even though they both have different eyes colors they don't wear the same uniform, guess it's my bad :>
I'll go for the brother/sister thing since I don't think that kinda mutation appears a lot so they must be related somehow, however I'm still curious about why the girl showed him her eyes.

No_Comxxx
July 27, 2008, 08:07 AM
Hmm..another CB persons pops up..Well I think the two of them are the agents of CB(sakura's senpai and the man with the same eyes with sakura's senpai).
The girl showed her eyes him her eyes maybe its related to the next missions with the new looking persons in CB manga.

HARUHI_han
July 28, 2008, 07:03 AM
I still suppose that those two are the same person, maybe she showed Ogami her eyes to give a warning, or something like a challenge..?The strong warriors often give his or her challenge words in advance for their opponents to prepare.Oh, I just guess that.

Koen
July 29, 2008, 06:45 AM
Well I wonder if the last person is the person ogami really doesn't like and want to burn. Anyway if it's him then he'll have to match up with him for what might be a though and serious case. Of course don't underestimate Kamijyo: I remember how much akira always wanted to fight and kill kyo but eventually he always ends up fighting for him :D

Sherlock Holmes
July 30, 2008, 06:58 PM
Just started reading this manga and...Yay! A cool new manga! This is awesome!

RyuSensei
July 31, 2008, 07:27 AM
This week chapter was awesome. We got to learn lots of things.
6 Code:Breakers, Ogami is the last one - the sixth, and Toki who is the 4th seems to be way more powerful than him, I guess his powers might have something to do with the time <.<

LegACy
July 31, 2008, 08:04 AM
Toki who is the 4th seems to be way more powerful than him, I guess his powers might have something to do with the time
Uh, how do you know? (the stronger thingy)

I wonder... is this 6 is fixed, or will it expand? I mean, will there be 7, 8 or more if another person with cool ability shows up, or will it be, like, replaced? (say, Ogami dies, and the Code: 06 is given to someone else)

HARUHI_han
July 31, 2008, 09:44 AM
the Code: Breaker organization has its problem ,too. Ogami seems to hate his organization a lot and surely doesn't get on well with other code breakers. The CBs are numbered maybe according to their ability rank. Ogami is the sixth and he only "works part time" .

caesarpk
July 31, 2008, 10:18 AM
Hmm, actually, Toki refers to his work on page 18 as part-time also, but the other translator and I both chose "assignment" for the place. It sounded better.
I would rather think that 6 is a fixed number. There was the star of david(the six-pointed star) and Ogami was standing on one of the corners. And there seem to be quite a history to CB organization too. The superior of the police chief from the last chapter mentioned them, I think. So there's a high possibility that once Ogami or Toki or Whoever dies, he or she will be replaced.

EL_manana
July 31, 2008, 10:44 AM
Ogami exterminates all evil and he probably feels that all this organization he is in is evil as well, but he can do nothing but follow the orders, so I guess that is probably the reason he hates it so much. All his words back there really did look like just useless barking. And so he killed his parents. Ohhhh, i guess it is all that awful sense of guilt. Perhaps...
Oh, 19th page is so cool!!!
So everything looks really dark and exciting. Though Sakura...hmmm... She is really funny, but... even if I can believe that she is reckless/courageous enough to follow villains who burn people (she doesn't know she can't be burnt, right?)....it's still so strange that they actually let her do this. Ok, she is some rare type but I still can not understand what is the reason to take her on a missions and show her everything. Unless if she is not a potential Code Breaker or smth.... But now she feels SOOOO out of place. I need more explanation...Rrr, too many questions.
I wonder if Ogami and others are a product of a human-experiments or smth like that. Like injecting special powers. Then he can be replaced any time.

RyuSensei
July 31, 2008, 10:45 AM
How do I know he's stronger? Well, he stopped Ogami burning punch with only one hand and even lighted up his cigarette with the latter's flame, that gives me a stronger image.

Jeffu
July 31, 2008, 02:28 PM
new code: breaker toki seems pretty strong, i wonder what his abillity might be :D

I think the organization ranks code breakers by how loyal they are rather than power itself and we know that ogami isn't the type of guy that silently obeys someone that may be the reason he is ranked sixth.

RyuSensei
July 31, 2008, 03:23 PM
It's ranked by joined first, they said that Ogami is the last who joined.
Moreover nobody said anything about strength/numbers.

Jeffu
July 31, 2008, 06:49 PM
you're right i got it all wrong i apologize :)

RyuSensei
July 31, 2008, 07:24 PM
You don't need to apologize lol, we all make errors.
Back on topic, I wonder what's the mission this time, if it needs 2 CB it gotta be one helluv guy this politician, Ogami could easily take 20 persons alone >.<

HARUHI_han
August 01, 2008, 07:40 AM
oh yeah, now I've just noticed that Toki and Ogami are going to collaborate with each other in the next mission
I also wonder why Toki lets Sakura get in the organization place. He seems very interested in her.Does he know she's a rare type too?

Brid
August 02, 2008, 03:22 AM
Hmmm... with every new chapter of this series, there are things I find to be really awesome and make me want to read more, but then there are things that I find to be completely lame and make me wonder if this is a series worth getting involved with.

The new Code: Breaker is mysterious in a good way and that scene where he nonchalantly used Ogami's fire to light his cigarette was totally intense and totally badass. On the other hand, the humor in this manga just doesn't work for me at all. It's like the series has a split personality and doesn't know what it wants to be: a slapstick comedy, or an intense, dark action series--like having Ogami confronting the Diet members or whoever, even attempting to kill them...and then sticking Sakura-Kouji outside the door with a drinking glass listening in??? WTF.

I dunno. Hopefully in the next chapter, we'll see Ogami and Toki actually teaming up so we can get a better idea of what being a Code: Breaker officially entails. And maybe Sakura-Kouji will get to do something too, instead of stalking Ogami and preaching about not killing. :P

eve-tenshi
August 02, 2008, 08:42 AM
Yeah, the atmosphere of the manga is a little confusing (with the whole misunderstanding of their "relationship" at school and then the dark fight scenes) but what annoys me more is the repetitive dialogue. Every battle it's like: Sakura=preaching and "don't kill!" and Ogami= "burn" or "an evil for an evil". Even signature phrases have a limit...

But anyways, It is sort of fishy that Fujiwara would show Ogami her eyes when Sakura didn't even see yet, but maybe it's just because she took a liking to him? On a side note, I want to know the secret about Hii-tan and Mii-tan...XD And I wonder if Sakura is immune to all the CB powers, not just Ogami's.

RyuSensei
August 02, 2008, 08:58 AM
It would be cool if Toki discovered that Ogami can't burn Sakura and let it out when she's near like "so that's why you keep her alive, you just can't burn her?" or something like that, that would totally change how she acts in front of him, she'd be like superconfident.

HARUHI_han
August 02, 2008, 10:42 AM
uhm, things I don't like about manga of Akimine sensei is that the heroine often seems very stong or good at martial art at the beginning, but then she will be totally dominated by other male characters. I wished this time Sakura would play a more important role and have more power , not to only preach Ogami by wordsTT_TT.

RyuSensei
August 02, 2008, 12:29 PM
I believe she's quite strong, even at Ogami's level, she's just afraid of his power, she wouldn't dare fighting him if she can get burned down in a sec.

Koen
August 03, 2008, 08:58 AM
Well I look forward to the other code:breakers. I wonder what their powers and ideals are (ogami aside, since we know some about him already). I was suprised he's part of an organization he doesn't seem to trust or doesn't seem to like - his way of talking, his behavior and then burning those dolls. So that might be interesting for the future too. Then again let's wait because kamijyo can make of a simple story a very complex one (referring to kyo) :p

HARUHI_han
August 05, 2008, 01:55 AM
I'm expecting that too. I hope it won't end soon like Shirogane no karasu( only 17 chapters )

No_Comxxx
August 07, 2008, 10:52 PM
uwaah...toki's power is amazing....!!!But I more interested in Ogami!!
Toki can absorb lightnin power and bend steel????which one is the real power???

RyuSensei
August 08, 2008, 04:39 AM
I think Toki has a lightning related power, he could have gotten the power out by absorbing the electricity and bend over the door by melting it with his lightning or atleast making it hotter so that even normal strength could get it down.

No_Comxxx
August 08, 2008, 04:47 AM
well,,that makes sense.Its looks like his reflexes related to this power.no wonder he can move fast..

HARUHI_han
August 13, 2008, 06:58 AM
chapter 9 has been released, oh yeah^^
this chapter I just discovered another interesting aspect of Toki: he can lie with a straight face. Then he also knows Sakura is a rare type. Perhaps he also finds Sakura interesting to observe

EL_manana
August 23, 2008, 02:21 PM
Chapter 10... wow, Matrix... X-men (whoa, Toki is Magneto!!!) ...so many associations...not the best though...Well, this manga is still fun. Toki and Ogami are cool-mocking each other endlessly...And I wonder when Sakura will finally be useful. I hope she will be.

RyuSensei
August 25, 2008, 04:31 PM
This chapter was cool, we finally learnt what Toki's power is and it's pretty awesome, it's more like he has control over every metal objects and every possible waves.
We also get to know that Ogami lost against Toki which means that Toki is stronger than him but that also means that Toki has another side to his power we still don't know about since Ogami doesn't use any metallic things when he fights. Hope Ogami trained a bit since that last fight and can burn more than only things he touches.

LongShot
September 04, 2008, 07:04 PM
wow.. chapter 12 was great, not the best one so far but still great

CB is becoming my favorite series together with Psyren :]

HARUHI_han
September 09, 2008, 12:47 AM
chapter 12, so GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Ogami showed up a facial expression we have never seen in the previous manga of Kamijyo sensei, (p14-15) when he had to burn Tabata in front of his small ill child, do you see he nearly cried?
oh my my!
such justice in pain

Labeler25
September 21, 2008, 05:07 AM
Haha, nice product placement in Code Breaker 14!

Sherlock Holmes
September 22, 2008, 11:06 AM
...is code:breaker going to be canceled? Don't get me wrong, it's awesome and all, but since Double Arts I fear that every single manga is going to get canceled. How is code doing in japan?

AllenWalked
September 22, 2008, 12:11 PM
...is code:breaker going to be canceled? Don't get me wrong, it's awesome and all, but since Double Arts I fear that every single manga is going to get canceled. How is code doing in japan?

I really don't think it's going to be cancelled. It's a pretty awesome series. Infact I'd go and say that is one of the best series of WSM. Actually WSM is more lax than Jump so there's an even less chance of it being cancelled. Since Code is only 14 chapters long so far, I think there only should be one volume out yet, I don't know the sales number though. Maybe someone else here knows.

Venien
September 22, 2008, 04:29 PM
I really don't think it's going to be cancelled. It's a pretty awesome series. Infact I'd go and say that is one of the best series of WSM. Actually WSM is more lax than Jump so there's an even less chance of it being cancelled. Since Code is only 14 chapters long so far, I think there only should be one volume out yet, I don't know the sales number though. Maybe someone else here knows.

The first volume will be out on October 17. Actually, the first three chapters are longer than normal (1st - 70 pages, 2nd - 44 pages, 3rd - 27 pages), so the first volume will be from chp 1-5 or 6, meaning it'll be at least two volumes. I think it's doing pretty well so far, chp. 13 just got extended by a few pages but I think the first volume will be a good indication. I hope I will do well.

Rena Chan
September 26, 2008, 07:24 AM
Well, don't forget that the mangaka of this series is Akimine Kamijyo, and he? she? is not a newbie mangaka. The previous series this mangaka did, Samurai Deeper Kyo, seems to have a certain amount of popularity to it (if got licensed in the US), though I'm not really very sure. There really shouldn't be any danger of this series getting cancelled, unless the mangaka suddenly doesn't want to work on it. At least WSM is more lax than WSJ...due to the popularity of the magazine I guess.

descendant
September 28, 2008, 05:02 AM
just read chapter 15! awesome~
code breaker is just full of surprises
i can't wait for the next chapter
go oogami!!

Schabrak
September 30, 2008, 04:25 PM
Ah Akimine Kamijyo... I knew I had seen "these eyes" somewhere else.^^ Pretty good till now. It's nice to see, that the manga is going on a steady speed, giving some parts of info about him ever two to four chapters.

PS: SDK is quiet popular and half of the manga have already been released here in germany.

EL_manana
September 30, 2008, 05:31 PM
Really? I think it is a bit weak right now. This manga is not deep enough. It presents any evil as COMPLETE EVIL and if the person is meant to be bad he acts totally inhuman and proves his evilness and corruption with all possible stereotypes.

Schabrak
September 30, 2008, 06:15 PM
Well he has his reasons and tries to act the role/character he made of himself because of his past, the person he wants to find. What's the problem with acting inhuman in all these ways? It's his shield for what he wants to confront. And it seems like he won't get far with love and peace. In some situations I would act just the same if I had that power. There are sins, that just can't be forgiven. He may present them as evil, that must be extinguished, but in contrast Sakura shows him, that humanity is a important thing too.

And there cant always be 20 layers of plot to be revealed from time to time... We had a longer introduction of him, than of the other Codes and the people he works for.

PS: I have to admit his evil for evil speech is kinda lame.^^

EL_manana
October 01, 2008, 05:28 AM
No, no I mean the other characters like all those corrupted policemen and insane surgeons and his friend from the recent chapter. They all act completely inhuman, COMPLETELY EVIL. They don't have any reasons they just represent all the stereotypes of being evil for the sake of evil and because evil. Argh, it is so hard to explain what I mean... It is so simplified - if the person is corrupted then he is completely under control of his desires, has no principles and represents all the evil stereotypes. If we see the mafia king then he is all surrounded by half-dressed girls and holds a drug syringe in one hand and a pack of dollars in the other. If we see two illegal surgeons then they are former spetsnaz who excel in assassination and they immediately tell us that they were the ones who took out all organs and that they don't mind it completely and they don't have any license and that they do it because they enjoy seeing bloody organs. Ok, complete evil stereotype. After that I of course don't mind Ogami killing them. More than that Sakura's words sound stupid and she seems to be the one who doesn't understand. I am also a bit irritated with how the scenes are placed. Ok, here we go- the politician who illegally sells organs. We meet him in the basement where all the jars with organs are then we see two spesnaz surgeons then immediately we suddenly see a patient in the same room who pleads to kill evil Tabata who ruined his life then suddenly a little girl appears (HOW THE HELL SHE COULD APPEAR IN SUCH PLACE? she is his daughter and cannot even walk and he keeps her in that awful place and has no one to look after her?) and names Ogami a hero and so on. It is too unnatural, too planned...

P.S. Yeah, the speech is lame^^
P.P.S. I still like this manga...

Schabrak
October 01, 2008, 06:45 AM
Hey it was Tabatas home after all.^^ I just wondered, why his daughter looked so happy/not confused and not in fear, when she saw Oogami holding her fathers head.

In defence for the mangaka. Maybe he tried to show how corrupt the world is. Not only gangsters, but also parts of the government and the people that we hope, that will help us, when we need help(police). Lucky for you, there arent many more stereotypes left. g

And yeah, Sakuras speeches aren't helping at all. She does not seem to unterstand the situation. How could she hug Tabata? He got absolutly corrupt, working as an organ trafficer, what had nothing to do with his daughter. That wasn't just some extra money... He was a murderer of kids! Oogami should slap her sometimes so that she understands or she will get in the same situation over and over. Her falling for the lies of others got kinda bad with the time. Akimine Kamijyo should change/variate the structure of the plot some more.

I just don't know on whoms side I'm on. Rei s actings can't be justified by law, but those gangsters aren't rehabilitable. They are scum which has fun killing and hurting others. And the japanese government seems to think the same way. [I exclude normal mobsters and small-time hoods, only talking about the stereotypes we have seen till now.:E]

-> goes playing Yakuza 2. :D

bleach91
October 07, 2008, 05:19 PM
Vol.01 (very small) cover

http://www.shonenmagazine.com/comics_img/0000292/0000638_1.jpg

Koen
October 08, 2008, 05:32 AM
hmmm curious thing: the guy drinking tea in the middle of the hallway. Have we seen him before? Is he someone special? Since before things about sakurakouji were confirmed, he was talking about her being in the dead zone (or something that sounds like it)...

Schabrak
October 09, 2008, 04:40 PM
Don't think so, should be a new character, maybe someone with the powers of the code:breakers, but a bad one? It's allready time to introduce a real enemy/nemesis. He could be the one, threatenening her.[or a good person, that will end up helping her^^]

Another point. The thing about the teacher working with Ogami is so like Psyren. Yeah both are quiet new, but still. Looks a little bit copied.

EL_manana
October 09, 2008, 05:16 PM
Another point. The thing about the teacher working with Ogami is so like Psyren. Yeah both are quiet new, but still. Looks a little bit copied.
It is such a common thing in shonen and not only shonen manga! =^__^=
By the way the RAW for the latest chapter was so cool! I LOVE Sakura's family circumstances! No wonder she is such a strange girl. But it smells yakuza or smth. And yakuzas are evil^__^

descendant
October 10, 2008, 04:40 PM
o_0 .... ... . . mother ???!!!! >_<
ogami using a katana!! w00t i smell kyo samurai deeper element in this but i like it nonetheless

sakura and her family.. reminds me of gokusen

and this heika senpai .. i wonder if he has strange power/ability like ogami and toki

EL_manana
October 10, 2008, 05:06 PM
Sakura is so mean!!!!! He just saved her from the arrows but she didn't even thank him with all that "let's have a match!" talk. :( But I loved the moment when Toki shouts "45 degrees to the north" Such a nice teamwork!

caesarpk
October 10, 2008, 05:36 PM
By the way, did anybody notice that Heika sempai was reading a Hentai magazine?

descendant
October 11, 2008, 03:05 AM
yes i've noticed it since last chapter
somehow my eyes are quick at catching those kinds of things >_>

Shurou
October 16, 2008, 03:47 PM
Don't worry, you're not alone... -____-;;;;;;

But man, Toki's set-back... and I loved Oogami's reaction LOL

Hyde
October 20, 2008, 12:18 PM
meh, no scanlation yet :/

Tehanu
October 21, 2008, 09:43 PM
meh, no scanlation yet :/

Yeah, it's so weird.
It's like nobody noticed that chapter 18 was released =(

zeddin
October 22, 2008, 10:26 AM
the trans haven't out yet,
caesarpk c'mon man translate it

caesarpk
October 22, 2008, 10:32 AM
Sorry, I will do it tonight. Very busy these days...

trans Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41719)

Tehanu
October 26, 2008, 11:07 AM
Here's a bigger version of the cover:

http://i35.tinypic.com/33m3czl.jpg

They look cool. I bet on the 2nd one we'll get to see Toki ^^

Koen
October 27, 2008, 06:26 PM
Good chapters. I wonder what that newest code:breaker's power is exactly, can he take souls away? Nah, anyway it's a really strange power if you ask me...

Anyway it seems he's not under the order of a sensei like ogami is. Could it be he is there to observe his companions and intervene when necessity asks for it

Shurou
October 27, 2008, 07:00 PM
Good chapters. I wonder what that newest code:breaker's power is exactly, can he take souls away? Nah, anyway it's a really strange power if you ask me...

Anyway it seems he's not under the order of a sensei like ogami is. Could it be he is there to observe his companions and intervene when necessity asks for it

Well, if you're talking about the school teacher (forgot her name), it's more like SHE follows Oogami's orders, no?

caesarpk
October 28, 2008, 03:18 PM
Yeah, she calls Ogami her "master," and it seems that there's a subordinate for every Code: Breaker. (We never knew of the existence of Ogami's assistant till he colapsed, so it's quite likely that Heike have an assistant too.)
His power is more like putting an illusion or that sort of power with psychological effect. But that doesn't explain why the machine was cut in pieces...

Shurou
October 31, 2008, 01:19 AM
Yeah, she calls Ogami her "master," and it seems that there's a subordinate for every Code: Breaker. (We never knew of the existence of Ogami's assistant till he colapsed, so it's quite likely that Heike have an assistant too.)
His power is more like putting an illusion or that sort of power with psychological effect. But that doesn't explain why the machine was cut in pieces...

Bit cliche, but I'm speculating it to be some sort of string/wire thing with some powers imbued in it... I guess it's like Jenos' Excelion in Black Cat, if you ever read that... That could be the physical part, and well, the whole soul/mind thing could be another power that Heike has imbued in his string/wire weapon of choice?
[hr]
(In case people haven't read the chapter yet, I'll hide it as a spoiler:)

Sakura... I will never understand what goes on in her head... I wonder if she'll be immune to Oogami's fire even though it's already on Haruto?

caesarpk
October 31, 2008, 11:45 AM
You don't need spoiler tags. But I sorta expected her to jump on Haruto, since she's always trying to protect "life" and all that...she's wierd. And Yeah, Ogami's fire won't burn her, nor her clothings, but probably haruto...I doubt she can prevent Haruto from burnign (unless Ogami can somehow erase the fire if he wanted to

Stop
October 31, 2008, 02:44 PM
If haruto lives he can be a bad ass ally

Sportgal1
November 01, 2008, 12:34 AM
i think that sakura will probably be able to smother the flames. just a feelling. Than haruto will probably use her as a hostage. She's a martial arts expert, you'd think she could land one punch :P

caesarpk
November 04, 2008, 06:33 PM
I really want some twists in this story now...

This week's translation will be delayed by a day to Friday night US time, because I have tests from wednesday to friday and I have to study for them all.

Sportgal1
November 05, 2008, 09:30 PM
At least we got a longer story arc. This also sets the base for future arcs with number two code breaker. I wonder if their ranked by strength, time they became a code: breaker or something else.

When i read this chapter i was just thinking how awesome it will look animated. I haven't seen any good swordfights in any mangas for a while now, then the scene where oogami's flame returns in the sunset. Is this manga really popular in Japan? is there a chane it'll get animated?

caesarpk
November 05, 2008, 11:21 PM
Looks like it's quite popular among the WSM series, since it always gets 20(+) pages and there are praises written on the first page (not that there isn't one in every other manga, but...)

We'll probably have to wait for...more than 20 chapters if we want this series to be animated. that's my guess. And besides, the animation sometimes ends up different for long manga like this one, so we'll have to wait for a while if we want a good anime

Harlett
November 15, 2008, 11:33 PM
Uhm...

First [I guess]
Hi, everyone.
[A short presentation, yeah]

Next...
I have to say that Code Breaker rocks...
[At least is the first story I read from Akimine. I didn't know about him til' now... hehe]

So I'll appear here sometimes to annoy ^^

Ok...

Sakura... I will never understand what goes on in her head...

Me too...
The girl is... too strange... Foolish and stubborn, a stubborn with a good-hearted. But she has her motives [She said it before... When Ogami tried to burn her]

Sakura is a rare kind in several ways =P

And I think that her way of think and do the things will influence Ogami and the other Code Breaker's ... and the rare type of EDEN will be a huge threat
[It's a possibility, isn't it? O I'm wrong, too]

When i read this chapter i was just thinking how awesome it will look animated.

I hope for the day when this happen but is how your said... We'll have to wait for it *sigh*
Fairy Tail has more that 100 chapters and have nothing notice about it version animated...

I just read the last chapter

A wild boar and a monkey...?
Hehehe... Well... their excuses ¬¬U

The final about the adoption of Sakura only get things more interesting~
[Jojojojojo... and searching and looking between the thousand albums at the end was for nothing? However, was funny xD]

Oh... and the sad face of Toki [I love it =P]

And sadly next week there isn't chapter

And sorry for my english

Shurou
December 07, 2008, 08:36 PM
I find it curious that Nenene doesn't know that Toki is her brother yet somehow seems to recall Toki's existence as hinted by her behavior suggesting that she somehow knows that there exists someone on whom magnets stick.

Koen
December 12, 2008, 04:39 AM
Okay, last chapter was quite good. We can assume some powerful organization - which hitomi is part of - will oppose the code: breakers. Don't expect to know a lot from the beginning if this story will take long (kyo was long running manga that slight revealed its plot to a great ending where everything comes together).

Secrets will be kept for a long time :)

Sportgal1
December 12, 2008, 05:51 PM
i don't think that the manga is quite ready for a major organization as a villain. I hope that for now, hitomi is working on his own. we'll probably get to meet the other code: breakers though. right now we only know three, i think.

I like sensei's movie scene though. i want to learn more about the code: breaker org itself, before someone opposes them.

caesarpk
December 12, 2008, 10:05 PM
This is actually the first time I might follow a manga from the begining of its serialization to its end (hopefully). Feels really wierd lol
Anyways, I apologize for making the error with Hitomi's name on the translation, I'm just not that good with ppl's names...
I think Hitomi is acting alone judging from the way he invites Ogami: "...Join me."

Shurou
December 15, 2008, 07:49 PM
This is actually the first time I might follow a manga from the begining of its serialization to its end (hopefully). Feels really wierd lol
Anyways, I apologize for making the error with Hitomi's name on the translation, I'm just not that good with ppl's names...
I think Hitomi is acting alone judging from the way he invites Ogami: "...Join me."

Yeah, I don't think I've read too many manga from beginning of serialization to end...

Dogashi Kaden, Double Arts, and Blue Dragon Ral come to mind right off the bat... and all three of them ended terribly fast. Especially Blue Dragon... that was just unacceptable -___-

Harlett
December 17, 2008, 12:48 AM
About Nenene...
Is there someone at EDEN who can manipulate the mind of the people?... ahm, another CBreaker?

Nenene said at Ogami that exist someone who the magnets stick, so... Can she remember anything about Toki?

Don't expect to know a lot from the beginning if this story will take long (kyo was long running manga that slight revealed its plot to a great ending where everything comes together).

Secrets will be kept for a long time

I agreed with that.
It begins with a thing and ends with another.
Is too early to anticipate something yet

Anyways, I apologize for making the error with Hitomi's name on the translation

Don't worry
But it was confusing for me about his name XD

About Hitomi there are two things...
First... He knows about Sakura...
and the second is... he seems like Sanada Yukimura [Well... Sakura is like Sakuya in SDK] ^^u

Hyde
December 27, 2008, 12:54 PM
Come back caesarpk please :D

Sportgal1
December 30, 2008, 02:31 PM
I'm not caeserpk but...

That last chapter (26) was really good. They tried to outthink hitomi, but got outthought instead. lol. I wonder what he said to Kanda, i hope she's pretending.
He could be a good recurring enemy, though. Hopefully this signifies that Code Breaker will be around for a while!

Can't wait for the next chapter

Harlett
January 04, 2009, 01:52 AM
Was too long wait for this last chapter and now wait for another week for the manga again...

But was satisfactory...

I have no idea what the real motives of Hitomi but he is a very important character so we'll see him often in the story. I 'm sure.

And I'm intrigued about Hitomi did it at Kanda and her men but I haven't doubt that Ogami and Toki have no problems with them...

And where is Heika-sempai?

Pd. I was surprised to see Ogami play the piano... but was more surprising see the action from Sakura... and the kiss that wasn't a kiss

Sportgal1
January 04, 2009, 02:27 PM
the kiss was a horrible tease from the author lol.

Hopefully the next one comes out soon, you're right harlett, it took way too long. It looks like we'll finally get a nice long arc. I'm really starting to look forward to next chapters :)

So why do you think that Hitomi abandoned?

Harlett
January 05, 2009, 07:26 PM
When I was reading the manga and saw the 'kiss' Ogami-Sakura... and then I passed the next page and the kiss wasn't a kiss!!! Now I have a big trauma and frustration XD

The Hitomi's reason... uhm... well... I want to know that!
But maybe he has another people help him... I don't believe that he is alone

Hey...

Now I remember...
Does have Toki an assistant like Ogami at Kanda?

Or Ogami has an assistant/guardian/whatever.... because he is a new Code Breaker?

Shurou
January 08, 2009, 01:06 AM
the kiss was a horrible tease from the author lol.

If you really think about it, it's not anything big, but for some reason, these little teases are tantalizing to no end x_X

Anybody else read ch 27 yet?

Sportgal1
January 08, 2009, 05:46 PM
I just read it, it was really good. Finally we get to see a bit of the 'rare' kind. i wonder how rare she really is. Next chapter will definitely be interesting.

o toki still cares about nenene. that was unexpected. at least, for me it was. this is really getting to be one of my favs. can't wait for 28

GP Kyo
January 08, 2009, 06:52 PM
o toki still cares about nenene. that was unexpected. at least, for me it was. this is really getting to be one of my favs. can't wait for 28

not so unexpected for me, remember chapter 9, page 6.
about his goal, toki said: "protecting someone who is important to you"

and in chapter 24, pages 9-10-11, toki wasn't the same as always,
I think he adopted his actual personallity(I-don't-care-about-anything) when he became a CB... and I don't think he became a CB by his own, maybe his father was involved on this and later he was elected Prime Minister(remeber that The Diet of Japan is the responsible for selecting the Prime Minister and they are related to the code: breakers as their superiors... how convenient)

bye

Harlett
January 10, 2009, 11:58 PM
not so unexpected for me, remember chapter 9, page 6.
about his goal, toki said: "protecting someone who is important to you"

and in chapter 24, pages 9-10-11, toki wasn't the same as always,
I think he adopted his actual personallity(I-don't-care-about-anything) when he became a CB... and I don't think he became a CB by his own, maybe his father was involved on this and later he was elected Prime Minister(remeber that The Diet of Japan is the responsible for selecting the Prime Minister and they are related to the code: breakers as their superiors... how convenient)

Yeah.
I think the same.

To Toki he doesn't care anything about 'his' father... but Nenene is all for him. Cool!

Ok...
But talking about Sakura and her power... [That Hitomi seems don't care about that]
She looks have the ability to void another abilities....

Well... We have to be afraid about the Sakura hugs =P

Sportgal1
January 11, 2009, 02:46 PM
But if Toki still cares about nenene, she's pretending she doesn't know him. So she either:
1) knows all about code:breakers
2) hates him for supposedly abandoning her
3) someone used a memory machine to erase her memory of him. haha (or at least brainwashed her)

I think that it's probably no. 2. It didn't look she was in the hostages, though. Maybe hitomi doesn't know about her relation to toki. i'm glad she's safe though. if the hostages do die, she'll be around.

Harlett
January 13, 2009, 10:49 PM
3) someone used a memory machine to erase her memory of him. haha (or at least brainwashed her)

I'm agreed with that
Well... at least with the fact of the brainwashed XD
No with the machine~
I think that there is someone in the CBreakers with the power to manipulate the mind

Maybe hitomi doesn't know about her relation to toki.

I don't think that!
If Hitomi knows about Sakura is probably he knows about Nenene

HARUHI_han
January 16, 2009, 11:52 AM
the kiss-but-not-the kiss did surprise all of us
and I more and more love Sakura, what a very interesting girl . Also she belongs to the annoying type but she's really different from other girls who share the similar character
I think that She is the truly heroine of justice , stronger and insistent than Ogami and other codes
(why many fans get irritated by her. I wonder ???? TT_TT)

Sportgal1
January 16, 2009, 05:39 PM
i think that sakura is one of the stronger heroines in a shonen manga recently. the only problem is they don't let her ever fight someone. she spends most of her time diving in front of people to save them. that's why i dislike her, she's still slightly in the shadows compared to toki and ogami imo.

hitomi is definitely one of the more interesting villains. i'm hoping that he'll become a recurring villain. next chapter they'll probably make some choice that impresses him, and he'll leave them alive for now... (unfotunately then we prob have a training arc). i do wonder if he's working for someone and why though...

the kiss but not kiss was just so random, it shocked me. it's funny now though.

Shurou
January 19, 2009, 10:51 AM
Well, now we know what (or rather, who, I should say) Hitomi's real objective was...

Harlett
January 20, 2009, 12:03 AM
Oh, well...

what we have here

Sakura is too... rare!!
I like Sakura!
But I don't like that she is only hugging people. I'll hope that she does anything else.

And the final of the last chapter... lol

We have some of the next chances probably:

* We'll know about more about the Hitomi's plans.
* Or about the Fujiwara's family past.
* Maybe Hitomi's past.
* Ahm... Sakura going to discover something about her past thanks to Hitomi?
* Or only a trio of guys fighting between themselves while them searching to Sakura and the Prime Minister?

And in the end of this problem We gonna see how Sakura helping to Hitomi to escape because she doesn't want that Ogami or anyone else kill Hitomi -o-U

GP Kyo
January 21, 2009, 04:27 PM
I was searching for spoiler, but instead of that I found the whole chapter here: http://pieayu.com/viewthread.php?tid=65968

i think it is a chinese forum(and the chapter too), and they don't like when people uses their scans for scanlations, so scanlators must wait for Rena's raw.

bye

Harlett
January 21, 2009, 08:59 PM
Wow...

Thanks, Kyo.

Erh.... Heike-sempai is....Hohohohoho ¬¬U

Sportgal1
January 22, 2009, 10:22 PM
aaaaahhhh!!! spoilers(runs away quickly) jk. man, i don't wanna look, but it's so painful knowing that it's there. especially since hitmoi's probably still there. he's fast becoming my favourite character

DeidaraGrimmjow
January 27, 2009, 09:58 PM
Why is it taking so long for chapters to be scanlated these days?

Sportgal1
January 29, 2009, 01:52 PM
Chapter's out now anyway! here (http://mangahelpers.com/s/meetoichi/details/10278)

bleach91
February 03, 2009, 12:58 PM
vol.03 cover

http://www.shonenmagazine.com/comics_img/0000292/0000638_3.jpg

eni
February 03, 2009, 01:39 PM
How are your thoughts on this series so far?

As a huge SDK fan I still struggle around it. Now I was told this series has become good so I may want to give it a try. But my free time is soooo limited at the moment, I need some more opinions :3

GP Kyo
February 03, 2009, 11:18 PM
Now I was told this series has become good so I may want to give it a try
It didn't became good, it was good since the first chapter.

It must be my favorite manga right now, i like the plot, the characters(i don't like mostly of manga's main characters but this is an exception), and the artwork...
When you read the final page of the chapters it always leaves you with the feeling of wanting more, and you can say that the next chapter will be better, because it always happens... well, there are some exceptions

BTW vol 3 cover looks nice(thus far, all the covers have similar backgrounds, and Ogami appears in all of them)

Sportgal1
February 04, 2009, 12:19 AM
@eni Like GP Kyo, i really liked this manga from the beginning, well the first nine chapters anyway. i think that it's getting a lot better. a plot is starting to be developed with more than 1-dimensional villains. Additional characters have been added. It still hasn't quiet got passed Sakura just throwing herself at people and being always upset, but it looks like its moving on. Write now it's probably one of my top mangas.

I'd probably take it up again now. it looks like it'll stay around for a while.

@bleach91 awesome cover! thanks

Harlett
February 05, 2009, 05:38 PM
When you read the final page of the chapters it always leaves you with the feeling of wanting more, and you can say that the next chapter will be better, because it always happens...

But then...
You read that the next week there is not chapter!!! OMG u_u

The Cover 03 I like it!
Yeah, Ogami appears at all the covers but I don't care :p
Well, I though that Hitomi was going to appear at this Cover but I guess that he is going to appear in the Cover 04
I'll hope~

Shurou
February 06, 2009, 03:59 AM
Time for some old-fashioned clash of Code Breaker powers... Fire and electricity... How is this going to work out anyways?

Tehanu
February 06, 2009, 03:44 PM
Nice cover!
I like the color changes: blue, green, red...

By the way, I think that the fact that Ogami appears in all the covers so far is another prove that he's the real main character and not Sakura... I say this because of this Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code:_Breaker) in which they put Sakura as the main character... That should be changed...

And I can't believe that we still don't have tankoubon scans 0_0

Harlett
February 07, 2009, 12:07 AM
How is this going to work out anyways?

I don't have any idea!
But I want to see it! However they got the fact of time. What happen with Primer Minister's life?!
A battle against the clock...
and the unexpected action from Sakura ^^U

Maybe at the end we have to Hitomi escaping thanks to Sakura's help.

I think that the fact that Ogami appears in all the covers so far is another prove that he's the real main character and not Sakura...

And I can't believe that we still don't have tankoubon scans 0_0

Me too.
I think that Sakura is a Co-protagonist

And about the tankoubon...
Yeah, you're right...
The extras from this autor really are good

Sportgal1
February 08, 2009, 03:20 PM
i really, really hope that hitomi will escape. i want him to be the long-term villain :XD i think that it's more likely that he'll say something that'll confuse Sakura. then she'll try to investigate code: breakers more and get in trouble.

I really wonder who no. 1 is now and if he was there when hitomi was? all the other code:breakers seem to know him.

@harlett
have you seen extras ? i'd love to read them if you have. maybe i missed them

Harlett
February 08, 2009, 07:17 PM
@harlett
have you seen extras ? i'd love to read them if you have. maybe i missed them

Oh, no... Sorry if you misunderstand me.

I refered about the extras I read in the tankoubons from SDK

Sportgal1
February 10, 2009, 04:45 PM
darn lol. RAW for ch. 30 (http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/11367) is now out, for those who like spoilers. there so tempting, but it always wrecks it for me to look. i like how this manga doesn't flip back and forth like bleach yet, it just focuses on the story line. it's less suspenseful. i want to see a conclusion!

GP Kyo
February 11, 2009, 11:08 AM
chapter 31 is out
if anyone cares... http://comic.tgbus.com/online/c_14469.html

¬Bol
February 11, 2009, 02:33 PM
Any Translation/Scanlation of chapter 30? ç_ç

Harlett
February 12, 2009, 10:54 PM
Ja. I don't understand anything about the talks to Chapter 30 and 31 but I guess it's not necessary for an understanding of the fury of Ogami. Isn't it?

But... really...
Any charitable soul to translate the chapters?

Rena Chan
February 13, 2009, 09:53 AM
Code: Breaker needs more love!

I wish someone can step up to cover caesarpk when he's busy for the week D:

But it's getting...more interesting...

*pops out*

Tehanu
February 14, 2009, 09:07 AM
Amazon.jp has a bigger resolution of the cover:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2zs91dw.jpg

Nice! Although Ogami touching his eye on that way reminds me of Tsubasa's Shaoran ^^U

I second Rena's request: more love for C:B, there must be someone willing to translate it when caesarpk is not available;;;; I wish I could

Rena Chan
February 15, 2009, 03:00 AM
Nice cover. Me want. I can't wait for the tanko to arrive here at my local Kino. The tankos come by sea shipment so I can't get a hold of the tanko itself until about 2 to 3 weeks after it's released in Japan D:

I wonder if they will have more stickers? The Vol 2 tanko came with stickers :D

¬Bol
February 15, 2009, 04:00 AM
Stickers!? Wow, I think I'll buy it too (via Internet, I suppose -.-)
Is there any sticker or anything else in volume 1?

Rena Chan
February 15, 2009, 07:36 AM
Vol 1 didn't have anything interesting. It's just color pages from the first chapter.

¬Bol
February 15, 2009, 08:03 AM
Well, the 5 color pages of 1st chapter are quite good, I may buy it...
I want Japanese volumes because I'm sure that when (and if) CB arrives in Italy there will be no removable cover, no color pages, no stickers.
By the way Rena, could you post the list of the chapters of every volume?

Tehanu
February 15, 2009, 09:29 AM
By the way Rena, could you post the list of the chapters of every volume?

*Joins*

Yes, please... I have absolutely no idea when a tank ends and another one begins u-u

Zarion
February 15, 2009, 02:12 PM
A grip strenght of 51 kilograms huh.. Is that a lot? Because I've got well above that (somewhere between 60-70) and I'm not all that strong.

Sportgal1
February 15, 2009, 03:46 PM
Actually, does any one have the first and second covers? i haven't seen them yet! the author is really good with colour.

i hope someone translates soon, though... :D

¬Bol
February 15, 2009, 04:15 PM
I have got mini covers.
Here they are:
http://i40.tinypic.com/ieq8sn.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/n3kwzt.gif

Well, the 1st one is not so mini @_@

GP Kyo
February 15, 2009, 04:39 PM
cover 2
http://www.codebreaker-zone.com/Images/volumen2_cover.jpg

Sportgal1
February 15, 2009, 04:44 PM
hey thanks! i really like the second cover, i like the colour scheme. i wonder who the fourth one will have, hopefully hitomi! looks like oogami might be the main character though, considering he's been on all three covers.

Rena Chan
February 16, 2009, 08:05 AM
Volume 01
Code: 01 - Code: 05
Comes with color pages for the first chapter and color contents page

Volume 02
Code: 06 to Code: 14
Comes with a small sheet of stickers

I'll post Vol 3 when it arrives and get my hands on it.

Alexandrius
February 16, 2009, 04:17 PM
I love this Mangaka. :3

Also, it really does need more love.

DeidaraGrimmjow
February 16, 2009, 08:21 PM
It was getting plenty. It was scanlated every week around the same time. What happened?!

Ju-da-su
February 16, 2009, 10:11 PM
It was getting plenty. It was scanlated every week around the same time. What happened?!

No, the translation of ch.30 isn't even out yet . . . -_-"

Am loving this series more than more . . . interesting . . . X3

Sportgal1
February 17, 2009, 12:31 AM

caeserpk usually translates it, but apparently he's busy. so we'll have to wait for him unless someone generously does one or two chapters. T_T ah well, we'll probably get a batch soon, at least

Harlett
February 17, 2009, 06:27 PM
The tankos come by sea shipment so I can't get a hold of the tanko itself until about 2 to 3 weeks after it's released in Japan D:

I envy you!
A hope in my country is that the Editorial Vid publish it , but that is many years later I guess. Or perhaps some convention of anime/manga.

oogami might be the main character though, considering he's been on all three covers.

Of course O:
Hitomi or Kanda may be the next options to appear on the next cover, I'll hope.

By the way, thank you very much for the information about the Tankos, Rena.
Stickers?
Like? I want to know, I want to see it o.o

The author of the manga usually even put sheets of the characters, Omakes or any other thing entertaining. Thus did he with SDK. And the colors are great.

Rena Chan
February 18, 2009, 08:32 AM
I'll take a photo of the sticker in the Vol 2 tanko when I get the time. Probably when I get the Vol 3 tanko. I don't think scanning stickers would a super good idea since...it's sticky XD

Also, if anyone wants a scan of the full covers in high quality, let me know. I can arrange for it to be done. At the same time, I'll scan the mini gag comics or stuff that hides behind the tanko's jacket XD

Tehanu
February 18, 2009, 09:43 AM
Also, if anyone wants a scan of the full covers in high quality, let me know. I can arrange for it to be done. At the same time, I'll scan the mini gag comics or stuff that hides behind the tanko's jacket XD

I do want ^^
You are really generous, thank you so much~!

Harlett
February 18, 2009, 10:46 PM

Oh, please do it!!

Oh yeah...
We finally have the translation of chapter 30...
Don't forget to thank

Sportgal1
February 18, 2009, 10:57 PM
also chapter 31 by ju-da-su here. (http://mangahelpers.com/t/judasu/releases/9693)

big thank you to him and caeserpk for taking the time!

Rena Chan
February 19, 2009, 08:25 AM
I will scan when I have the time (probably after I get a hold of Vol 3's tanko). One thing I hate to do when scanning tankos is scanning the jacket cover ^_^" I'll just do them all at once...

Sportgal1
February 20, 2009, 11:32 AM
thanks rena-chan :XD

man, i'm almost glad that we had to wait for the chapters, reading a bunch in a row is awesome. it was so much fun when you just begun reading manga and you could read seemingly forever without waiting *sigh*

That was an awesome fight. i found the ending pretty predictable, but i really want to hear what hitomi-san says. there were so many questions, though. i wonder if they'll leave code:breakers (probably not), if hitomi could've fried sakura if he tried, if oogami did what he did conciously, or if hitomi'll escape (hopefully). i still think that it would be good to have a villain in the shadows, one who is pretty powerful.

Tehanu
February 24, 2009, 08:38 AM
Hey, guys, look what I've found:

http://hanenoakari.com/images/mini1.jpg (http://hanenoakari.com/images/60880_05_122_480lo.jpg)

http://hanenoakari.com/images/mini2.jpg (http://hanenoakari.com/images/60888_06_122_94lo.jpg)

(click on them for larger, really larger resolution).

I love the splash page for this chapter. Kanda looks somewhat different, and Toki looks cool as usual. Oh, and they are promoting some sort of cell phone strap with Puppy's image on it, that's so cute!

Then, the other page (we got 3, awesome!) seems to be a flashback, doesn't it?

¬Bol
February 24, 2009, 10:41 AM
I've seen the cam raw, seems great (even if I didn't understand anything...).
I've taken a look to the 10 pages' bagai too, and i didn't like it (or well, i need a translation).
Color pages are awesome!

Harlett
February 24, 2009, 08:06 PM
I get only a thing I want to say [and cry]....

Hitomi!!
OMG!
Something tell me that I have to hate the Primer Minister so much

So many pages!
And the color pages so cool. I love the Code:Extra [Seems funny but I don't understand anything xD]

Ju-da-su
February 25, 2009, 09:21 AM
Hitomi reaches his "Code:End", which is when his lightning power is about to destroy himself. He told everyone that as the Code:Breaker continues to use his power, the power itself will consume the user and eventually lead to their death, and obviously, no one know about it until their time draws near and clearly, it's already too late for them. All because no one know exactly how each Code:Breaker dies. What he tried to do is to revenge on "Eden" for making him as well as all the other Code:Breaker do those work without knowing of their fate, use them up, throw them away once their time had come, and let them die as if they didn't existed at all (that's why he sometimes called the Code:Breakers as "non-existence") He insisted that Code:Breaker do need the normal lifestyle, and shouldn't be kept isolated from everyone like this. He revealed that the prime minister is one of the governing group of Eden (those up on top) who just throw away any Code:Breakers that can no longer do their work. Ogami was pissed at the fact that Hitomi just decided to take revenge by himself and commit the worst crime he could ever possibly have done. They fight again. Ogami won and Hitomi accepts Ogami and his resolve (to destroy the evil to the very last minute and second of his life) before his lightning struck himself. As his last blow, he tries to tackle the prime minister and take the guy down with him. The three stopped him and he died. The prime minister said something rather dismissively about Hitomi's death (about how Hitomi is just a fool for falling for the darkness that quickly and he referred to Hitomi as "another evil" and he was glad that Hitomi was destroyed) Toki got pissed and punched him in the face. Heike went in to stop them before walking out with the prime minister.

Just the main outline . . . I already finish the translation though, which actually would be out in public if not because of one word which I still can't really figure out how to work it out. It might take a while, so . . . sorry . . . if anyone wants the translation, even the private one, just pm'ed me then (since after all, one word pulling back the whole translation is totally ridiculous, but if the scanlator won't even bother reading over it before using it for scanlation, then I'm not putting it in public and let the scanlator mess up the scanlation. CB does need its love but it should be in a better quality than this . . . -_-"

DeidaraGrimmjow
February 25, 2009, 01:47 PM
So there won't be a scanlation for a while?

Sportgal1
March 03, 2009, 11:54 PM
RAW (http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/14499) for 34!

Harlett
March 10, 2009, 12:56 AM
We doesn't have translation of Chapter 34 and Chapter 35 is already out

Ju-da-su
March 10, 2009, 02:25 AM
Well . . . actually, I had that done already, but since it's very clear that the scanlator that is doing it isn't going to proofread it, I managed to find a proofreader and already sent my translation to her since last week (and I'll ask the scanlator to credit her instead of having them take some of their own times to just read through the translation, since I know that the race is on). However, I actually told her that she can do it at anytime she want. (since I don't want to rush her too much. I want her to do it at her own pace and no need to hurry) So, don't be surprised if the translation is late now. I won't bother with this business at all if the scanlator actually is going to take just a bit of their time to check my imperfect grammar . . . -_-"

Yep, I'm the big idiot who gets annoyed when my translation is used in scanlation without any proofreading. I just totally failed as the translator. >_>"

Rena Chan
March 14, 2009, 08:17 AM
Volume 03
Code: 15 to Code: 23

¬Bol
March 14, 2009, 08:21 AM
Any extra (color pages, stickers, I dunno...)?

Rena Chan
March 15, 2009, 03:27 AM
Nothing, hence I didn't put anything else other than the chapter numbers in that volume.

¬Bol
March 15, 2009, 04:49 AM
Damnit >.<
Anyway, I ordered volumes 1, 2 and 3 for a fair. I'll buy them in 2 weeks.

Sportgal1
March 21, 2009, 06:27 PM
Finally another code:breaker! I wonder if any of them are going to be girl. Yuuki sort of looks like one and yuuki's a girl's name, but then again hitomi looked sorta like that too... Anyway, i'm excited! I do want to know more about nenene, though

¬Bol
March 28, 2009, 03:23 PM
Finally, today I bought the 3 C:B's tankos.
Damnit, they're even better than I thought!

bleach91
April 07, 2009, 09:14 AM
Vol.04 cover

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3856/00006384.jpg

¬Bol
April 07, 2009, 10:20 AM
Seems the best. I think there'll be Fujiwara on the back.
But damnit, maybe I'll have to wait till September to buy it!

Tehanu
April 12, 2009, 09:45 AM
Vol.04 cover

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3856/00006384.jpg

I really like it, Hitomi deserved it ^o^

HARUHI_han
April 14, 2009, 09:43 AM
the new code : No 3 is so interesting and cute , now only code 5 remains uncovered , but all the codes who have appeared so far is so greattttttttttt

until now which code do you like best ?
I myself have passionate for Heike_the guy without eyebrows hoho ! what a secret of him^^

Shurou
April 14, 2009, 09:29 PM
the new code : No 3 is so interesting and cute , now only code 5 remains uncovered , but all the codes who have appeared so far is so greattttttttttt

until now which code do you like best ?
I myself have passionate for Heike_the guy without eyebrows hoho ! what a secret of him^^

I don't think we know Code:01 either... Hitomi was just ex-Code:01.

Rena Chan
April 15, 2009, 09:11 AM
Currently my faves are Ogami and Yuuki XD

¬Bol
April 15, 2009, 10:20 AM
Yuuki is better than Ogami, he's too crazy and funny XD
Ogami is a great character, with a good background, but he's quite too serious.
Actually I like also the new baby-Toki, which is funnier than ever. He always has got crazy and funny faces and he does a lot of funny things (for example when Yuuki asks him to fix golden Nyanmaru or when he breaks in Ogami's room thinking to find hecci magazines and he's near to be killed).

But in the end my favourite character is Nyanmaru. I haven't understand what exactly it is yet, but I just love it!

Shurou
April 16, 2009, 01:24 AM
One of the best moments of the chapter: The fact that, had Toki not been in his baby form, he would have been stabbed in multiple places... :P

¬Bol
April 16, 2009, 08:30 AM
No, he would have sensed the knives and deflected them with his power, I suppose.

Sportgal1
April 17, 2009, 05:33 PM
i wonder how many other ex-codes are out there. also, i think that the code: 2 guy is my least fav lol. he's too wierd, i guess. Hitomi forever!!!!!

¬Bol
April 22, 2009, 01:15 PM
Does anybody know when there could be a translation of chp 39 (and 40 too)?

Ju-da-su
April 22, 2009, 08:10 PM
Proofreading . . . sorry, I already sent the script of chapter 39 to Miken (and chapter 40 to Rena, since I don't want to give Miken too much work. She's in the middle of her AP exams . . . -_-") Should be here by this weekend . . . I guess . . . sorry for the lateness . . . >_<"

¬Bol
April 23, 2009, 10:00 AM
Don't worry, better late than never, and thanks for your hard work (I know what I'd do if you didn't translate C:B >.<).
Can I ask you two things very quickly? The "guy who Ogami is looking for" is his brother? What's his name? Is there any other info about him in 39/40?

Ju-da-su
April 23, 2009, 10:38 AM
Ogami is raised by him . . . all it said is that the "one he's finding" is the one who trained Ogami with a lot of things, like killing. Doesn't exactly say his name or anything . . . >_<"

¬Bol
April 23, 2009, 11:19 AM
Thanks for info. I tought he was his bro because of the photo with them and Ogami's parents (hoping the other 2 in the photo are Ogami's parents, or I stop talking after having seen only raw).

<.Haruka.>
April 23, 2009, 11:26 AM
Does anybody know when there could be a translation of chp 39 (and 40 too)?

Here's an update of english sub for ch. 40:

http://mangahelpers.com/s/dj-arms/details/24077

Thanks dj-arms for this one and also rena-chan & others who continously uploading the series :yourock

Hopefully, there would be english scanlation for the ch. 39 soon :yoshi

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/iseuna/puppy_cutie.jpg

Ju-da-su
April 23, 2009, 12:27 PM
Yeah . . . except of the fact that I still don't think Hananira's translation is good enough to be used for scanlation . . . :S

I mean, I know that I'm slow with my own translation because I add in the proofreading step for the scanlators (since I don't think they'll put in that step, while it's actually very important), but I'm not convinced . . . I looked through all three chapters that she translated and I think she still needs a lot more to work on, especially with those [ ], since I'm really annoyed by those. -_-"

Though, from now on, I'm thinking of having my unproofread translations put up as private translations (I'll try to get it done by Wednesday unless some cases when I might be a bit late, like university and stuff) until the script is done proofread, in case any scanlator wants to proofread it him/herself (I actually don't ask much. Just looking through grammatical errors and maybe fix some sentence phrasing is fine by me, since I usually proofread it myself for the Japanese and spelling before posting anyway. It's more of the grammar and sentences that I have problems with . . . ), or if anyone want to just read it first. Chapter 40 is actually already up (since I asked for Rena to help me with the proofreading because Miken is currently busy . . . and email just failed on me, so she told me to post it here as private translation for her) I'll say this again when i release chapter 39 and 40 translations, but if anyone want the script ahead of time, just PM me or comment in the translation. I'll compile a list and will PM back to you whenever I put up the unproofread scripts.

Just want to see how that goes . . . since I'm one of those people who get really annoyed when I see my own script in scanlation and it isn't proofread. Sorry . . . >_<"

DeidaraGrimmjow
April 23, 2009, 02:00 PM
I saw the translation for chapter 39 a while ago, so will the scanlation be up by some time this weekend?

Hananira
April 27, 2009, 10:37 AM
Yeah . . . except of the fact that I still don't think Hananira's translation is good enough to be used for scanlation . . . :S

I mean, I know that I'm slow with my own translation because I add in the proofreading step for the scanlators (since I don't think they'll put in that step, while it's actually very important), but I'm not convinced . . . I looked through all three chapters that she translated and I think she still needs a lot more to work on, especially with those [ ], since I'm really annoyed by those. -_-"

You know, if those are things you take issue with, I really would have liked to have heard that from you directly, rather than to happen upon it by chance.

If you had any constructive critiscism, it's not something I'd take offense to or get upset about, you know? ^_^

It's a learning process for me, and any suggestions are helpful to have.

Furthermore, I really didn't expect to have any scripts I write used for scanlations at this time, for pretty much the same reasons you pointed out. I'll probably make a note of that later on.

Ju-da-su
April 27, 2009, 07:36 PM
How should I said, tbh, your translations have quite a lot of mistakes that I actually got too lazy to point them out. A thing is, if you look at anyone's translations (doesn't have to be mine. Just go look at anyone's translation is fine) most of the people only take the grasp of the context of the thing you're translating and phrase it out in English. You don't have to go ahead and add in to make the sentence full just because the context of the Japanese said so. You'll end up just making the lines longer than it should be, and tbh, I don't think it's good for typesetters (don't know what those two scanlators do though. I usually don't read scanlations, unless it's of the series that I seriously like) Just an advice. Don't make the translation too literal as well. Don't exactly know what else to say.

PS. Problem is, I already switched though. Just to let you guys know, since it already broke my personal rule of what to translate for English, so I'm switching over from next chapter on to Thai translation instead. (Yep, it's that easy to make me drop a series in English. One translation posted by someone else here + One scanlation by someone else and I'm out of it) Chapter 39 and 40, still proofreading. Though Rena did say that she got demotivated a lot in doing it since people already scanlate it with your translation.

Rena Chan
April 28, 2009, 08:30 AM
Yes, I am so horribly demotivated by this (as Ju-da-su said) that I "almost" dropped my decision to scanlate this in HQ (English). However, I have resolved the translation issue and it will happen!

A point to note, most groups down here that do weekly manga can't even bother to at least proofread the translator's scripts. Most people probably don't even know that your translation really isn't very good for scanlation at this point in time. They just use whatever is available. Since you're new, you have no idea how terrible things can be sometimes... Even the original translator of this series shares the same opinions as Ju-da-su in regards to your translation.

Just a warning, putting a note may not stop people from using your translation for scanlations though, even if you yourself know that it shouldn't be used for scanlations. Since Ju-da-su is going to switch to Thai translation instead, there will be a lack of a good translation unless the original translator of this series steps back in and is able to translate it regularly again...

¬Bol
April 28, 2009, 01:01 PM
I'm quite sad because of Ju-da-su's decision of dropping english translation of Code:Breaker, but I wanna thanks him a lot for the hard and very good work he has done for this manga that, without him and Caesarpk before of him (and also without Rena's Raws) would be nothing.
Thank you so much for having made me/us read this manga every week with your translations.

Eles-chan
May 02, 2009, 08:00 AM
This manga is wonderful, i only read 15 chapters, but the story is fantastic!

Rena Chan
May 14, 2009, 10:08 AM
Volume 04
Code: 24 to Code: 31
Code: Extra 1 and Code: Extra 2

¬Bol
May 14, 2009, 11:07 AM
Damnit, I want it now, but I have to wait till September...
And what is "Code: Extra 2" ? I've never heard about it!

Shurou
May 14, 2009, 03:03 PM
Does anyone else feel like... Code Breaker's been entertaining... but without much to talk about? Maybe it's just me.. ><;;

¬Bol
May 14, 2009, 03:49 PM
I don't feel like that. I discuss a lot with a classmate of mine who read it, but maybe here people can't discuss as they'd want because of the language (*raises his hand*).

Shurou
May 14, 2009, 03:51 PM
I see... I don't know, I was never good with speculations, so I tend to look for interesting points in drawing, dialogue, references, etc., but lately, I haven't been too inspired by Code: Breaker.. maybe I'm just reading too many series at once, lol.

Ju-da-su
May 14, 2009, 08:00 PM
Well . . . kind of, I guess . . . since the only one who I ever talk to about CB is Rena. :p (fangirl over Yuuki with her every week . . . especially the later one, since Yuuki has become awesome and cute and undoubtably my favorite Code:Breaker and the only manga character that I ever fangirl over that are not from games . . . >_>") But . . . true, it might be because of the language. A lot of my friends don't read any manga that's no Thai, so . . . plus, CB still has to come here before there is any active talk around my place, I guess . . . >_<"

Harlett
May 14, 2009, 10:43 PM
it might be because of the language

Yeah... Maybe...

I don't have a very good level at english, only the basic.
And lately I didn't have enough time to read manga or discuss here...

Fortunately I have friends here to talk about CB in spanish xD~

And Yuuki is so cute!! ♥~
He reminds me a lot to Hotaru from SDK! :p

Well ...
If I remember...
I read that it's about on "Day White" ... or I understood that... Mhmm... I'm already confused e_e

Another thing

Comment about Sakura ...
Maybe it's just me...
She have a strong sense of the importance of life ... right?
But she has become accustomed very quickly to death around her and for her it's looks pretty normal ...
It's that possible so fast xD?

Shurou
May 15, 2009, 04:47 AM
And Yuuki is so cute!! ♥~
He reminds me a lot to Hotaru from SDK! :p

Hmm, good point... I used to think Toki was based on Hotaru, but after seeing Yuuki's general personality, he does indeed seem to be Hotaru reincarnate.

Rena Chan
May 15, 2009, 07:00 AM
Damnit, I want it now, but I have to wait till September...

I think it wasn't published in any magazine, but I'm not too sure. It's a 6 page special chapter...that...has Ogami and someone (?) eating out or something. Can't remember, although I just looked at it yesterday *shot* Dunno if it's related to any holiday or not.

¬Bol
May 17, 2009, 01:53 PM
Here are Volume 1-2-3 's covers, scanned by me (I've always wished to say it!).
Sorry if the quality is bad, this is the best I could do with my scanner and my graphic ability.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1676/codebreakerv01.th.jpg (http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1676/codebreakerv01.jpg) http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4867/codebreakerv02.th.jpg (http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4867/codebreakerv02.jpg) http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6793/codebreakerv03.th.jpg (http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6793/codebreakerv03.jpg)

PS: I haven't bought volume 4 yet, so you've to wait for it.
PPS: Maybe I'll scanlate the undercovers too, and also take a photo of the stickers.

eni
May 17, 2009, 03:43 PM
There you go :amuse
http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/index.php?c=428

Could you tell me the chapter numbers of each volume? I'll edit an overview into the first post similar to our FMA cover gallery (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4213). I have the chapter titles, just need to know which chapters are covered by which volume.

Tehanu
May 17, 2009, 04:43 PM
Here are Volume 1-2-3 's covers, scanned by me (I've always wished to say it!).
Sorry if the quality is bad, this is the best I could do with my scanner and my graphic ability.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1676/codebreakerv01.th.jpg (http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1676/codebreakerv01.jpg) http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4867/codebreakerv02.th.jpg (http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4867/codebreakerv02.jpg) http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6793/codebreakerv03.th.jpg (http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6793/codebreakerv03.jpg)

PS: I haven't bought volume 4 yet, so you've to wait for it.
PPS: Maybe I'll scanlate the undercovers too, and also take a photo of the stickers.

Thanks a lot!!
They are great!! I love the fact that puppy is in every single one of them *__*

Would you mind if I shared these at my forum?

¬Bol
May 18, 2009, 07:29 AM
@ Eni: as Rena had already said, Volume 1 is 1-5, Volume 2 is 6-14, Volume 3 is 15-23. For volume 4, ask her.

@ Tehanu: share, share! I scanned them for this.

Rena Chan
May 18, 2009, 08:10 AM
The chapters in the tanko volumes are posted somewhere in this thread.

Vol 1 and 2 Chapters - http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1228865#post1228865

Vol 3 Chapters - http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1267192#post1267192

Vol 4 Chapters - http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1349290#post1349290

eni
May 18, 2009, 08:12 AM
Ah, perfect. Thank you.

I'm following so many threads here at MH, that I sometimes overlook stuff, sorry. Will get to it later this evening :3

Rena Chan
May 20, 2009, 10:24 AM
In an attempt to bring a bit of life to the thread, I'm posting this. I was actually discussing this with Ju-da-su about Code: 43 and showing her snippets of it. In this chapter, we see Yuuki losing his power. Spoiler tags cause the raw isn't out yet XD

http://images.shining-bind.net/Misc/Yuuki_Lost_Power.jpg
What happens to Yuuki when he loses his power

http://images.shining-bind.net/Misc/Yuuki_Neko.jpg
Close up of Neko Yuuki

http://images.shining-bind.net/Misc/Yuuki_Punch_Koinu.jpg http://images.shining-bind.net/Misc/Yuuki_Pwn_Koinu.jpg
Neko Yuuki punching and pwning Koinu (Puppy)

http://images.shining-bind.net/Misc/Yuuki_Scratch_Toki.jpg
Neko Yuuki scratching Kid Toki

http://images.shining-bind.net/Misc/Yuuki_Ogami_Shoulder.jpg
Neko Yuuki sitting on Ogami's shoulder. I can almost swear that Yuuki likes/sees Ogami as a big brother :')

I've also unintentionally thrown Ju-da-su into fangirl mode XD

Raws will be up tomorrow.

¬Bol
May 20, 2009, 10:29 AM
OMG he's a cat!
Just too funny, can't wait for raw

Ju-da-su
May 20, 2009, 10:29 AM
*had already completely lost an ability to calm down and stay cool for one whole hour now*

KITTY YUUKI IS SO CUTE~~~ XDDD

Tehanu
May 20, 2009, 03:07 PM
OMG!! It's the cutest thing ever!!!
And he fights with Puppy and with Chibi!Toki!!!!
Chibi!Toki + Puppy + Neko!Yuuki = Priceless :3

I'm SO in love with this manga! :gigglebunny

Thank you Rena!!

Sportgal1
May 20, 2009, 06:29 PM
lol omg. Thanks Rena. really, that's the one thing i totally didn't expect. Yuuki's so cute. Can't wait for the Chapter :D

Harlett
May 20, 2009, 07:04 PM
OMG!!!

Yuuki-kun... Yuuki-kun... Over the fact that is the strangest thing that could it be in this world transforming a person into a cat... Who cares?!

OMG...
Yuuki is so cute!
I like too much cats! ♥~

A cat vs dog!

Rena Chan
May 21, 2009, 08:08 AM
Raws are now up. No need for spoiler tags anymore X3

http://mangahelpers.com/m/code-breaker/chapters/43/

¬Bol
May 21, 2009, 11:02 AM
I've just taken a photo of the stickers in volume 2!

http://i40.tinypic.com/zirrt2_th.jpg (http://i40.tinypic.com/zirrt2.jpg)

<.Haruka.>
May 21, 2009, 11:43 AM
thanks for the upload of chapter 43 Rena! i'm starting to like this manga.
yuuki is so kawaii in neko-form http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii259/KawaiiKitten66/emoticons/chipper.gif
btw, i've read your mh interview: eternal. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/K0modoDragon/Smileys/ok.gif
you're the best!

eyesotope
May 22, 2009, 03:58 AM
how come Ogami's the only one who doesn't have some kind of transformation when he over uses his ability?! he becomes sick.. that's so lame :p
he should transform into a mini octopus :D or maybe a mini fox..

Rena Chan
May 22, 2009, 07:25 AM
how come Ogami's the only one who doesn't have some kind of transformation when he over uses his ability?! he becomes sick.. that's so lame :p
he should transform into a mini octopus :D or maybe a mini fox..

Haha. Go ask the mangaka? I wonder that too myself...

Although what I want to know is what happens to Heike when he loses his power...

Zarion
May 22, 2009, 09:12 AM
Haha. Go ask the mangaka? I wonder that too myself...

Although what I want to know is what happens to Heike when he loses his power...

Big bushy eyebrows?

eyesotope
May 22, 2009, 10:46 AM
what??! like big bushy eyebrows floating mid-air?!
that's just creepy :D

he could turn to an owl though :XD

Tehanu
May 22, 2009, 05:40 PM

I was talking about this with Kyo the other day...
I think it would be funny in a eerie kind a way if he'd transformed himself into a woman XDDD

... ok, don't look at me like that >___<UU

Shurou
May 23, 2009, 04:19 AM
I was talking about this with Kyo the other day...
I think it would be funny in a eerie kind a way if he'd transformed himself into a woman XDDD

... ok, don't look at me like that >___<UU

Kind of like... OP's Iva? o___O

Nah, I'm not into that...

Harlett
May 25, 2009, 11:01 PM
Big bushy eyebrows?

Who knows

Toky said that he looks better than him when they lost their powers.

I come to think that even if Hitomi [Imagine that he isn't dead u_u] had lost his powers the result of that is that he falls asleep for so long [24hrs]

Hyde
May 26, 2009, 10:59 AM
Sakurakouji-san, please die. sigh.

Shurou
May 27, 2009, 02:34 AM
Sakurakouji-san, please die. sigh.

Why would you say that? I mean, I'm pretty sure I know where you're coming from, but... still :(

Harlett
May 28, 2009, 01:07 AM
It's only me... but
How old are Toki's rival?

And where is Puppy?

Ju-da-su
May 28, 2009, 10:14 PM
Toki's rival? Toki has a rival? >_>"

And puppy is next to Ogami at Heike's tea table . . . :3

Rena Chan
May 29, 2009, 07:39 AM
Yeah. That's where Puppy/Koinu is. Heike sure loves his tea, doesn't he XD Maybe it has something to do with tea when Heike loses his power...*shot*

But...but...Neko Yuuki sitting on Ogami's shoulder is just too cute <3

Ju-da-su
May 30, 2009, 03:46 AM
Yeah. That's where Puppy/Koinu is. Heike sure loves his tea, doesn't he XD Maybe it has something to do with tea when Heike loses his power...*shot*

But...but...Neko Yuuki sitting on Ogami's shoulder is just too cute <3

Yuuki is cute no matter where he is, IMO . . . :3

I mean, he's just...too CUTE~~~ <3 <3 <3

Harlett
May 31, 2009, 06:36 PM
Toki's rival? Toki has a rival? >_>"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell~
I'm talking about the man with Toki is fighting ¬¬
And I referred about it as such he is still alive in contrast to Code:Breakers who die too young [And this guy isn't in his teens :3 Or yes O.oU?]

And puppy is next to Ogami at Heike's tea table . . . :3

Of course, I saw it
But... Yuuki Neko appears more than Puppy on the Sakura and Ogami's side now xD

DeidaraGrimmjow
June 01, 2009, 09:00 AM
Does anyone know when chapter 44 will be scanlated?

Rena Chan
June 01, 2009, 10:01 AM
Does anyone know when chapter 44 will be scanlated?

It's already out...

http://mangahelpers.com/s/binktopia/details/31780

cleodux
June 08, 2009, 11:13 AM
Hei i really like Code Breakers, despite some ppl said something like the story is not strong enough and the powers are lame, or the heroes are overpowered bla bla bla.

I like the way the story flow. Not slow not too fast in my opinion. And actually i think Sakurakouji is not really annoying compare to Yuya from SDK.

I smile a lot when reading the chapters with occasionally break out laugh. Like the part where Toki expressed his feeling about unhappy he is when Sakura use Ogami's toiletris for shower. Wait that doesn't came right ^^;

The part where Neko Yuki beat Puppy is kind of funny too. Now we know the reason of Yuki fondness of Nyanmaru >.<

really looking forward for the next chapter

Rena Chan
June 09, 2009, 09:57 AM
:o

A fellow countryman and the same age as me? O_o...

cleodux
June 10, 2009, 11:17 AM
:o

A fellow countryman and the same age as me? O_o...

lol. never really notice that :D

btw thanks for the raw

¬Bol
June 10, 2009, 12:10 PM
I wanna know. Wanna know everything about the tattoo guy and Yukihina.
Everything about this awesome chapter (thanks Rena).
Can't wait for a translation ç_____ç

Harlett
June 10, 2009, 09:18 PM
'Til now I notice that Heike really loves and enjoys to bandage to Sakura lol

White Ogami?!
We need the translation .___.

Rena Chan
June 11, 2009, 08:33 AM
That guy may be Ogami's older brother, since at the last page, Yukihina said something like "omae no ani daruu 'saga shi mono' wa......", where "ani" is older brother and "omae" is something along the lines of your. There is also Sakura's shocked face. But can't be too sure since I don't really know Japanese and...I'm just guessing. But it seems that they are related somehow since they look alike.

That's why we really need a translation. Can any translator that reads this series cover for caesarpk for a bit? D:

EDIT: It looks like Ju-da-su posted a temp translation (may be in for proofreading first before being posted here) at her LiveJournal, but the post is friend-locked so I can't link it. But I've asked her if I can post the temp translation here, or will she do it herself instead.

bleach91
June 12, 2009, 01:40 PM
Vol.05 LQ cover

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4412/1234606518cl.jpg

MaZe
June 12, 2009, 04:12 PM
Vol.05 LQ cover

Oh the new cover is good I love that they put yuuki on it ^_^ and the sticker on toki

Tehanu
June 12, 2009, 05:58 PM
Vol.05 LQ cover

It's quite different to the other ones, but I like it ^^

I love Yuki's hair <3

Thanks for sharing!

Rena Chan
June 13, 2009, 06:07 AM
Oh...god...Yuuki...*_*

Man, I want my copy already, but it won't be on sale at Kino until next month D: D: D: