PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 237 Discussions [Bleach]

Predator
July 21, 2006, 07:57 AM
:eyeroll .... A nice link! .... A link to Bleach 236 Goodies. ...... HERE! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6293.0)

So what happened in this chapter? ......
Nobody guessed right the identity of the saviour. Grimmjow got his hand blown by Hirako. And since Hirako came up just now, it wouldn't be polite to make him go away right after such a good work. XD ..... Hirako took all the spotlight this week. That is, until Ulquiorra showed up and put an end to all the fun. .... What? ..... Luppi's not dead? ..... and it looks like Inoue isn't kidnapped either.

Next week: ......... *I don't know* .... What will happen next week? .... :headscratch

Will Hirako and Vaizards continue teaching Ichigo? What will the Gotei 13 do? ..... Inoue? What about her? Is she free?

Predict the next chapter! ..... But for current chapter discussions go visit 235 Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5745.0)!

Snake1786
July 21, 2006, 09:04 AM
Is grimmjow dead now??[br]Posted on: July 21, 2006, 08:58:31 AM_________________________________________________sorry stupid question i read the raw one and tought ouquira ( don know his name) killed grimmjow. grimmjow is my fav character so sorry.

strider123
July 21, 2006, 09:09 AM
No, GJ ain`t dead he just got beat up pretty bad!

Now, i have a strong feeling that next week we`ll see Chad and Renji as well as Ichigo goin` back and train because, in his current state, he looks lame... he lost in both battles with GJ... i think it`s time that he realizes that if he doesn`t get any stronger now, he will be a burden.

BGtymin
July 21, 2006, 09:33 AM
I think Orihime will end up healing Grimjow, I doubt he will face off against Ichigo totally armless, I bet Inoue will heal all of the arrancar, and yes Ichigo will learn to hold his mask much longer.

RegulasFade
July 21, 2006, 10:05 AM
Um hasnt anyone noticed that Orhime is standing OUTSIDE the barrier. Infact it looks liek tis HER barrier. And shes still inbetween worlds whats more.

Any thoughts

Predator
July 21, 2006, 10:31 AM
Let's stick to predicting the next chapter instead of discussing this chapter.

I think, next week we'll find out that Inoue was just healing both injured Shinigamis and she was given a message for Soul Society, Ichigo and everyone else. Ichigo will be really pissed, but he'll go back training with Vaizards at the end of the next chapter.

RegulasFade
July 21, 2006, 10:40 AM
Well because any dessicusion about Inoues situation is like youve just posted above,, in essance a pediction for next chapter.

ryderdm3
July 21, 2006, 12:14 PM
Inoue IS standing outside of her own barrier and most likely healing the two wounded shinigami. Check out the raw or scans, you can clearly see her feet are outside and below the barrier.

Anyway....my prediction...guaranteed to be atleast 85% incorrect.

Chapter starts off showing Ichigo, Rukia, and Shinji. Shinji removes his mask and rukia is thinking about the kind of power these guys, including Ichigo, have. Shinji scolds Ichigo and tells him that he wasn't ready and how he nearly cost his friend's life again. The scene switches to Urahara who is wondering why they left all of a sudden, but remarks whatever it was couldn't have been good.

We then switch back to Inoue who is clearly shown healing the two shinigami that were nearly killed before. She has finished the healing but they are both really out of it. She tells them to stay calm and leave immediately, for she was able to bargain to save their lives if she goes with the arrancar. Ulquiorra returns and tells Inoue to get going, for they have no time to waste. Inoue, with tears in her eyes, begins walking towards Ulquiorra and the opened portal to Hueco. As she nears we get some off the page comments from someone and then two people shunpou in front of Inoue.....It's Captain Ukitake and Captain Byakuya!

midnight789
July 21, 2006, 12:52 PM
MWAHAHAHAH Inoue has started on the path to the dark side, soon she will be darth inoue!!!
and rukia didnt get her head blown off so you all don't owe me 2 cents yet.....
As for the next chapter I believe it will be alot of talking.

sahugani
July 21, 2006, 02:14 PM
regarding inoue, there has been alot of buildup for her becoming a force to be reckoned with. despit her first hollow fight, tsubaki has failed to kill or even harm anyone, so he will get the chance at some point. She considered herself useless, chad only trusted her healing abilities when he went against yamii, the vaizard and urahara didn't want her to fight, and aizen wants her time manipulation (assuming she actually is going with uliquiorra). She went through training to inprove herself and i think very soon, she will need to put these skills to the task and she will kick ass. I don't know when it will happen or the circumstances leading up to it, but i strongly believe that inoue will be the one to kill uliquiorra. She could have made a deal to go with him, in which case, she'll sabotage the arrancar from the inside while ichigo and the others fight to save her. if she does stay though, Kubo will keep her powers secret the longest, only revealing them after chad's "bankai" stage, ishida's change of heart, possibly more bankai's (probably matsumoto), and ichigo's vaizard powers

Substance
July 21, 2006, 03:32 PM
ichigo hasnt won a fight since Soul Society eeerrrr. Beside's that I know ichigo will continue Training with his newly aquired friends...hopefully he can find a way to last longer in prehollow mode...(hopefully it was just exhaustion or lack of power why he wasnt able to last longer) Maybe discover that his dad is a shinigami...(if im correct he doesn't know yet) WHAT IF HIS DAD HAS HOLLOW POWERS ZOMG!!
i think ulquiorrai is going to regret underestimating ichigo because from what i've comprehended thus far he doesnt see ichigo as a threat at all...

run on's FTW!

lexx
July 21, 2006, 06:15 PM
Ichigo's track record's sucked so far:

Arc 0:
-draws vs Grand Fisher
-loses vs Byakuya

Soul Society Arc:
-beats Jidanbou
-beats Ikkaku
-draws against Renji (sorry, "the other guy passed out due to bloodloss before me" isn't a victory)
-draws against Kenpachi (again, it ended in mutual defeat)
-draws against Byakuya (call it a draw, since he both needed his hollow's help, and at the end Byakuya was able to flee)
-loses to Aizen

Human world arc:
-loses to Yami
-loses to Grimjaw (fight was cut short but it was obvious he would've lost)
-loses to Grimjaw (again!)

Ichigo isn't even the main character anymore. He may be "special" but certainly far less "special" than the rest of the cast.

destinator
July 21, 2006, 06:22 PM
Ichigo's track record's sucked so far:

Arc 0:
-draws vs Grand Fisher
-loses vs Byakuya

Soul Society Arc:
-beats Jidanbou
-beats Ikkaku
-draws against Renji (sorry, "the other guy passed out due to bloodloss before me" isn't a victory)
-draws against Kenpachi (again, it ended in mutual defeat)
-draws against Byakuya (call it a draw, since he both needed his hollow's help, and at the end Byakuya was able to flee)
-loses to Aizen

Human world arc:
-loses to Yami
-loses to Grimjaw (fight was cut short but it was obvious he would've lost)
-loses to Grimjaw (again!)

Ichigo isn't even the main character anymore. He may be "special" but certainly far less "special" than the rest of the cast.

That belongs more in the 236 discussion thread :) And Ichigo loosing that much makes it even more interesting for me. I mean No "I rule everything" character and he still has to grow a lot...also his enemies are extremly strong so he hasnt a easy path to walk.

For the upcomming chapter we will probably get a analyse of what hat has happened right now. Probably Urahara has discovers something new as always. Hirako will tell Ichigo that he is still far too weak and needs to improve more. Also we will get to know what Inoue is doing since her status is still unclarified even it looks like she isnt in the beam.

graphic_content
July 21, 2006, 09:21 PM
I actually predicted right....Ive never predicted right...ever....I know it isnt worth much...but it still feels pretty good (makes sandwich) (about Hirako coming in last second)...

I would have to agree with 'des', considering all the action we have been seeing lately...the story does need a little down time...(but if we get action, I won't complain)...Im guessing Urahara is more than likely gonna be leading this conversation (considering his knowledge of all things nobodys knows), and introductions are in order for Hirako to the rest of the gang...more than likely they wont be taking to kindly to him at first...his group did use 'forbidden techniqes', Im expecting some angst to arise...but nothing but composure from Urahara...whose known (somehow) from the start...

i wonder...does Urahara somehow feel responsible for thats all happened considering that he was in fact the creator of the (crystal thing whose name I cant remember - right now) Everyone, in essence is fighting to clean up his mess - in a manner of speaking - Its kinda the classic example of technology goin to far - inventing something that should have never existed in the first place kinda thing...Im thinking that his 'always casual' demeanor is a way of hiding the fact that he knows hes responsible - and now he must depend on others to help bring down what he essentially started -

no...im not Urahara bashing - Im actually a big fan...just thinking 'out loud' something character development-wise.

gans88
July 21, 2006, 09:41 PM
I'd have to agree on some of ur comments graphic but his casual demeanor is not a way of hiding the fact that he;s responsible. He already expressed his greif to ichigo when ichigo came back from soul society. I'm just guessing that he's the type of guy that doesn't want to get any worried. Just imagine, if urahara was a total wreck and always acted depressed then wouldn't that send chills to his "students"?? Urahara also stated in one of the manga chapters to yourichi something about losing there lives when its all done. So I think he acts the way he does to keep everyone calm and that everything is not as bad as it may seem. Sure we know that aizen is a shinigami whos' maxed out every kind of technique to its fullest shinigami potential. But I"m pretty sure that urahara has probably done so too since he made the hougyko. Same goes for yamamoto just because he's old and seems like one damn crazy fighter when needed to be. As for the next chapter I think ichigo is gonna go through another blaming himself stage since orihime is most likely gone considering uquliro said mission complete. Hiroka, rukia and ichigo will have some convo about some stuff and then it'll end of with ichigo saying he'll save orihime. or could possibly end of with a comment with urahara saying that things are gonna get very difficult from now on since aizen has orihime. And then he'll explain thats the reason why he didn't want orihime to fight because if she got caught then things could get difficult.

graphic_content
July 22, 2006, 12:23 AM
all things considered...I would have to agree with 'gans88' on the - why keep Orihime out - but if her abilities were such a concern...they really should've either 1. kept a better eye on her or 2. took the time to train her to be self-sufficient in battle.

quick question...Hirako used 'cero' right? does that mean Ichigo can too?...I mean I know his 'Hollow' used it during the 'supress your hollow arc' but can he use it in the same fashion as Hirako did...just calling it out and all...hmmmmmmm.....'Getsuga Tenshou' and 'Cero'....pretty wicked combo. :P

Substance
July 22, 2006, 07:56 AM
Yes i believe both ichigo and grimjaw used it in Chapter 232

jester065
July 22, 2006, 08:39 AM
My prediction is that we will see more training.. i hope or maybe ichigo will fight a hollow so he can win and Inoue will get dragged off to whatever its call and will still be crying... i only hope with in the next few chapters ichigo makes some more progress or gets a win somehow :Gaaraball

graphic_content
July 22, 2006, 01:51 PM
Yes i believe both ichigo and grimjaw used it in Chapter 232

I dont actually think that was 'cero' Ichigo used...they usually make a big deal about 'cero', and someone (usually the opponent) is always announcing it with a shocked expression - kinda like GJ, when Hirako used it...I think Ichigo used 'black Getsuga Tenshou'....but I suppose its up for debate...

phatlee
July 23, 2006, 12:47 AM
Pretty lame chapter. I really hate that hit and run crap. I really don t wanna see another ichigo vs GJ fight n that luppi even lesser. What s the point of having Yami survive?? What about Wonderweis? Y did we got the kisuke fight cut off like this?? More training? I think we ve seen enough of it already. And what s with that Inoue capture? I mean, we already seen the rukia arc. I hope they just skip to winter, with team ichigo (+ vizards ) to save Inoue n everybody else fightin seriously the aizen force.

P.S: The Quincy come back is also expected!

strider123
July 23, 2006, 12:39 PM
Well, Urahara`s and Hirako`s fight were probably just teasers to give us a short glimps of how powerfull they are. As for Inoue, we don`t now if she was captured or not yet. And i think that GJ plays a very important role in Ichigo`s training. Ichigo lost again to GJ and he could`ve killed Rukia if Hirako wouldn`t have intervened. I think that will be a constant reminder in Ichigo`s head that he needs to get stronger.

ruby_06
July 24, 2006, 11:12 AM
Next chapie: (I Think)
Would be ichigo is so furious about aizen kidnapping inoue and he would want to save her but the vizards will stop him and then there would be more training inorder for ichigo to get stronger and save her.
And about inoue , I think she will never agree to help aizen in any kind of form and also she would show us her strong will

FLFC
July 25, 2006, 09:32 AM
I think barging in Hueco Mundo to save Orihime is out of the question... it would be like the ultimate battle... if Orihime got taken she´s out of reach. I don´t know if it will be happening so soon but when Ichigo hears that Orihime got taken and finds out that he can´t go to Hueco mundo he will go beserk and go Kamikaze on the trainning. Going to war in Hueco mundo would be something that would only be possible with major assistence from the Gotei 13 captains.

kazekage_shinagami
July 26, 2006, 01:03 AM
We really dont know if she was taken or not because it looked like she created a barrier at the last moment to stop being captured....but she may be stuck there now if the gate thingy closed while this was happening and the shinagami think shes taken they might not look for her there, But then there is the whole Ul said that mission complete stuff so he may have captured her just taken her out of the battle.

I guess we will find out soon enough

rennokun
July 26, 2006, 03:02 AM
nx chapter prediction i reckon there will be more training for ichigo to get his mask longer thats about it

moridin
July 26, 2006, 06:11 AM
I expect us to find out whether or not they definately are taking orihime, Ichigo to be annoyed that he still doesn't have enough and Rukia to be like

o___________________________________O

Eye-Pod
July 26, 2006, 10:42 AM
I'm sure gonna miss Orihime :o . Hopefully Ichigo will train more, and we get to see more Chad and Renji XD.

erieru
July 26, 2006, 10:59 AM
I predict (but not for the next chapter) that at some point Ichigo will get so strong that he will be able to counter attact the negation beam and prevent Aizen and the others from scaping to Hueco Mundo. As for next chapter we'll see Orihime finish healing the two shinigamis that got hurt and then go to Hueco Mundo as she agreed with Ulquiora, but maybe and only maybe, someone may save her, it wold be great if it was Isshin or maybe Yourichi, we haven't seen her in a while.
.....or maybe Jiraiya :)

hatake1988
July 26, 2006, 11:26 AM
237 Raw from jojohot

「俺と来い」ウルキオラは冷たく命令する・・・そして───自宅にてくつろぐ織姫!?あの後、何が・・・!?

井上:・・・よしっと、こんなとこかなあ。乱菊さんも冬獅郎くんも放っとくとぐちゃぐちゃにしちゃうからなぁ・・・。
ノートにごみを出す曜日やら食べ残しのごはんの保存法などを指で数えながら書きとめる井上。
その手には見慣れぬブレスレットが。
回想
ウルキオラ:これを渡しておく。これを身につけている間お前の周囲には特殊な霊膜が張られ、お前の存在は我々アランカルにしか認識できなくなる。それと同時にお前は、物質を透過する能力を手に入れる。身につけて放すな。
井上:・・・はい・・・
ウルキオラ:12時間の猶予をやる。その間に1人にのみ、別れを告げることを許可する。但し、相手に気付かれればその時点で命令違反と見做す。刻限は0時、それまでに全て片付けて指示した場所に来い。忘れるな、別れを告げていいのは、1人だけ──・・・
回想終了
井上、ノートを開けたまま電気を消しそのまま部屋を後にする。ノートの片隅にgood bye. halcyon days.と記されている。

Bleach237 Good Bye Halcyon Days表紙なし。

浦原商店勉強部屋
一角:いぃ~~~でででででェっ!!!もういいっつッてんだろが!放せ!!
テッサイ:む!そういう訳にはまいりませぬ!!
一角:うるせえ!いーんだよ!!元々大したケガじゃ・・・ね゛ェッ げお・・・ッ
一角にヘッドロックを極めるウルル。
テッサイ:むゥッ でかしましたぞウルル殿!!そのままオトしてしまいましょう!
弓親:一角!くそッ!一角を放せ!!
テッサイ:ケガ人は大人しくお願いしますぞ綾瀬川殿!!
弓親:うっ!!
日番谷:・・・やれやれ・・・どこに行ってもうるせえ連中だ・・・。
浦原を見つめる日番谷。
日番谷(浦原喜助か・・・噂には聞いていたが得体の知れねえ男だ・・・アランカル共が消えてからずっと何事か考え込んでいるが・・・それにしても・・・あの数の十刃が襲来してこれだけの被害で済んだのは運が良かった・・・。
     見込みが甘かったんだ・・・アランカル共の準備は既に整っている・・・!こっちも戦いの準備を急がなきゃならねえ・・・だが今から急いだところで万端整えるまでの時間をどれだけ縮められるか──・・・。)
     松本!SSとの連絡はついたか!?
松本:・・・それが・・・。

場面転換一護の家。
同じく、SSに連絡を取ろうとしているルキア。しかし受信機からはザザーっと音がするだけ。
ルキア:・・・おかしい・・・SSの井上につながらぬ・・・霊波障害でも発生しておるのか?
ベッドで眠る一護をに目をやるルキア。
回想ヴァイザードの隠れ家前
ハッチ:この辺りが・・・限界デス・・・。ワタシの術は正確には治癒ではなく空間回帰の一種なのデスが・・・その術を発生させる為には回帰させる対象を正確に指定しなければいけまセン。
     今一護クンの傷口は、アランカルに受けた霊圧と一護クン本人の霊圧が溶け合ってしまってマス・・・この状態ではここまでの回帰が限界デス・・・。
     ・・・今の状態を少しでも早く脱する為ニハ、虚に近い霊圧を持つワタシ達カラ・・・少しでも離れることが重要デス・・・連れ帰って安静にしてあげて下サイ・・・それが今できる最良の治療法デス・・・。
ルキア:・・・ああ、・・・わかった・・・。回想終了
ルキア:・・・一護・・・奴等は一体何者だ・・・?お前は一体・・・何の力を手にしようとしておるのだ・・・!?アランカル共は何故戦いを途中で止めて戻った・・・!?わからぬことだけだらけだ・・・!いかん・・・少し混乱しているな・・・表で少し頭を冷やして・・・
カリン:だァからダメだっての!一兄は安静にしてなきゃいけねーんだから!!
ユズ:でもでもカリンちゃん・・・。
ドアの向こうから二人の声が聞こえ、ドアを開けるルキア。
カリン&ユズ:!!!
ユズ:・・・あ・・・あの・・・ここでごはん食べてもいい・・・?
ルキア:・・・ああ、そうしてやってくれ。一護もきっと喜ぶ・・・。
ごはんを食べ終え一護の部屋で眠りについてしまったカリンとユズ。ルキアはいない。
井上:よい・・・しょっ・・・っと。
カーテンのかかった窓をすり抜けて一護の部屋に侵入する井上。寝てる一護に語りかける。
井上:え・・・えへへ・・・来ちゃった。ほんとはね、たつきちゃんとか、茶渡くんとか石田くんとか、朽木さんとかお別れ言いたい人はいっぱいいたんだけど・・・。
ユズorカリン:うぅ・・・ん・・・。
井上:! ・・・そっかユズちゃんとカリンちゃん・・・今日はここでごはん食べたんだ・・・そうだよねずっと黒崎くん居なくて淋しかったもんね・・・黒崎くんの部屋で一緒にごはん食べたいよね・・・。黒崎くんの・・・へ・・・や・・・。
顔を赤らめる井上。部屋を見渡す。
(そういえば・・・あたし黒崎くんの部屋入るの初めてだ・・・黒崎くんの・・・においがする・・・。)
一護の右手に手を沿え、顔を近づける井上。唇と唇の距離が少しずつ近付いていくが、寸前で止める。
井上:・・・ダメだ・・・やっぱりできないや・・・。
涙をこぼす井上、一護の頬にも涙が落ちる。
井上:・・・えへ・・・ダメだねあたし・・・最後なのにこんなことして・・・黒崎くん、あたしね・・・したいこといっぱいあったんだあったんだぁ・・・学校の先生になりたいし・・・宇宙飛行士にもなりたいし・・・ケーキ屋さんにもなりたいし・・・
    ミスドに行って「ぜんぶください!」って言いたいし・・・サーティワンにも行って「ぜんぶください!」って言いたかったし・・・。
    あ~~~~~~~あ!人生が5回くらいあったらなあ!そしたらあたし5回とも違う町に生まれて、5回とも違うものおなかいっぱい食べて、5回とも違う仕事して・・・それで5回とも・・・同じ人を好きになる。
    ・・・ありがとう、黒崎くん・・・。
    さよなら。
ひとりきりの告白・・・。悲しい、つよい、決意・・・
コメント:ワールドカップが終わった。全試合ライブで視聴という僕の戦いも終わりました。
メディア情報はなし。次号は本編の他にジャンプキャラスーパーサマーバケーションに番外編あり

Seems that this chapter focuses more on Orihime and Ichigo.

destinator
July 27, 2006, 12:37 PM
Yeah it will very interesting how everything will turn out in the end. Also I dont think Orihime has grown to her fully potential in the manipulating of time yet. So maybe she will get a special training from aizen? Also it will be interesting to see how much she can shorten the time ( I mean what will happen if she isnt as fast as Aizen want her to be...) The remaining team needs a lot of training now...I mean they werent a real match this time and they need to improve a lot for the next time.

aylw
July 27, 2006, 05:23 PM
Well, Urahara`s and Hirako`s fight were probably just teasers to give us a short glimps of how powerfull they are. As for Inoue, we don`t now if she was captured or not yet. And i think that GJ plays a very important role in Ichigo`s training. Ichigo lost again to GJ and he could`ve killed Rukia if Hirako wouldn`t have intervened. I think that will be a constant reminder in Ichigo`s head that he needs to get stronger.

Oh, you mean kind of like he kept losing to byakuya and then had to save Rukia? SOrry, I have to agree with phatlee in hoping that he doesn't recycle the same plot. And enough with the teenage angst! Let's see some growth in maturity from Ichigo!

-Aylw

midnight789
July 28, 2006, 05:37 PM
I believe Inoue has started on her path to the dark side, she's gonna end up pulling a sasuke! None of you may not believe me now, but you'll see. And just to give you nonbelievers hope that will be crushed, there is still time for her to be saved as she isn't at the extraction point yet. :eyeroll

destinator
July 28, 2006, 05:46 PM
I believe Inoue has started on her path to the dark side, she's gonna end up pulling a sasuke! None of you may not believe me now, but you'll see. And just to give you nonbelievers hope that will be crushed, there is still time for her to be saved as she isn't at the extraction point yet. :eyeroll

Haha somehow I tought about this dark part too. I imagined a Inoue in black outfit doing really scarry stuff!

Zek
July 28, 2006, 06:58 PM
Haha somehow I tought about this dark part too. I imagined a Inoue in black outfit doing really scarry stuff!

What is she gonna do, send Tsubaki at people really fast?

destinator
July 28, 2006, 07:01 PM

She can maipulate time, instant heals,shields...add that to aizens/the arrancars powers and it will be much much harder!

RegulasFade
July 28, 2006, 09:06 PM

As des said she has powers over time/space, right now there weak but imagine them aplified

For example: Her healing power is her actulay just reverting the injured person to the "form they had before", but now I ask you what happens if you go further back? Like say revert an arrancar to a hollow? or maybe back to an ordinary spririt... or mabye so far back to when they didnt exist at all.

WHen you have powers over space and time there arnt really in the long run anything you can't do.

WarmIce
July 28, 2006, 10:38 PM
Didn't like that chapter. They made Inoue's farewell overly dramatic, in the end, it was just a pointless scene. I hate how KT is making Inoue into such a tragic character, cos it doesn't suit her at all. bah

Divine
July 29, 2006, 05:19 AM
This chapter seems to have mix response, but I personally think it was ok, if not great. Ya, no action but this chap is so emotional. Come on! we can't get actions all the time, add in some drama! Really do good for the story.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 29, 2006, 06:27 AM
I agree with Divine. we need some drama in this story. Inoue is making a big decision, all this time she always seem to be playing a background role, so her saying goodbye to Ichigo could mean that she's gonna be more "in front" in the plot.

rennokun
July 29, 2006, 07:09 AM
i cant c inoue going to fight with ichigo team it will prob the same as when they got to soul society to rescue rukia. they go to the arancar base and fight to get inoue back

ligerjager
July 29, 2006, 09:14 AM
i don't believe anyone will realize where she went until kubo reveals her to the other characters. I think everyone will wonder where she went but not who she's with now.

At first this chapter made me angry with kubo because of what he's having inoue go through. But I also think this is a crucial part of her character developement so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

loque_116
July 29, 2006, 09:45 AM
i kinda think that this chapter is the begining of a dragging sequence of training session for the protagonists. maybe we were fed by too much action before this that we kinda dont want the fun to end. this ep kinda asked us to slow down and worry more. aaiii... cant wait for the winter battle.... btw, ichigo better get his act together or he might be too overshadowed by urahara or hirako. gonna miss orihime

ligerjager
July 29, 2006, 10:00 AM
maybe, maybe not...they might go to SS and try to find out what is going on...

Aequis
July 29, 2006, 10:18 AM
I thought Inoue's good-bye scene was done perfectly. I just hope this arc isn't another rehash of rescue the damsel-in-distress, taken against her will by the guy that owned Ichigo. I wonder how Hirako will take the news... :)

near
July 29, 2006, 11:17 AM
I thought Inoue's good-bye scene was done perfectly. I just hope this arc isn't another rehash of rescue the damsel-in-distress, taken against her will by the guy that owned Ichigo.

which is exactly why inoue should go evil. probably the only thing that would stop ichigo and co from trying to rescue inoue would be her actively fighting against them. then theyd realise theyd have to stop worrying about rescuing her and focus on the war against aizen.

ensis
July 29, 2006, 02:55 PM
She's being forced to against her will. I don't think she can go evil, she's too cute!

ruby_06
July 29, 2006, 04:23 PM
I actually though inoue would kiss ichigo!!! THAT IS DISAPPOINTING :mad
Also is that all??? it is supposed to be her last goodbye and it seems to me that no one noticed inoue's disappearance except rukia, isnt that odd??? :o

rennokun
July 29, 2006, 05:17 PM
The reason she going with aizen is to save her friend i jst cant see shes turning evil and fight ichigo and crew

masteraunanas
July 29, 2006, 05:29 PM
soz can't imagine inoue going evil ever she would rather die than hurt anyone,plus her powers aren't the same level with the other characters so i guess aizen needs her for the making of the key to speed thing up a bit. i wondee how will ichigo and the others take those new and what will soul society do about it.any ways this chapter was very tragic and nicely done hope to see more plot thab hack and slash

destinator
July 29, 2006, 06:01 PM
soz can't imagine inoue going evil ever she would rather die than hurt anyone,plus her powers aren't the same level with the other characters so i guess aizen needs her for the making of the key to speed thing up a bit.

I think Inoue is a really underestimated character. Okay we havent seen much of her powers yet but it was hinted that she posses quite a lot skill/potential! I know people in the bleach universe are just described in the terms of how hard they can beat up their enemy but skills like hers (incredible healing/defense power) are a extreme nice addition to a strong fighting group!

ligerjager
July 29, 2006, 06:06 PM
and with those skills at full maturity and probably amplifide to boot, aizen pretty much almost has the perfect team.

Aequis
July 29, 2006, 11:11 PM
which is exactly why inoue should go evil. probably the only thing that would stop ichigo and co from trying to rescue inoue would be her actively fighting against them. then theyd realise theyd have to stop worrying about rescuing her and focus on the war against aizen.

Oooh... That's a good idea. Maybe Aizen will totally hypnotize her, just like Hinamori... It would be so gross for Inoue to fall in love with Aizen tho...

grandweasel
July 30, 2006, 02:54 AM
hmmm, chapter was okay, the resxue arcs are getting a bit too much...also, its unfortunate that grimmjaw and all the others are still alive....that one with the tenticles should have disappeared

peace

destinator
July 30, 2006, 03:03 AM
hmmm, chapter was okay, the resxue arcs are getting a bit too much...also, its unfortunate that grimmjaw and all the others are still alive....that one with the tenticles should have disappeared

peace

We dont even know if there will be a rescue arc. I at least hope there wont be one and anyway they dont even have chance against aizen so a rescue arc would be kinda pointless! I think the next time grim and ichigo meet will be a very fast fight. I somehow really hope for a 1-hit ko like "Grim I dont have time for you" *we just see a dark wave and ichigo standing behind grim and grim starts to crumble into pieces*
As for Luppi it was clear that he wasnt done because it would've been a bit too early.

rocker2
July 30, 2006, 03:38 AM
We dont even know if there will be a rescue arc. I at least hope there wont be one and anyway they dont even have chance against aizen so a rescue arc would be kinda pointless! I think the next time grim and ichigo meet will be a very fast fight. I somehow really hope for a 1-hit ko like "Grim I dont have time for you" *we just see a dark wave and ichigo standing behind grim and grim starts to crumble into pieces*
As for Luppi it was clear that she wasnt done because it would've been a bit too early.

Well said. I've posted my prediction in the predictions thread for those interested :smile-big. As for Inoue, she is very underestimated at the moment. It is not just a coincidence that both Ichigo and Inoue are the only two beings in general to have achieved vaizard powers in a long time and are both human. Tack on the fact that Inoue's powers (mainly defensive) completely compliments Ichigo's (mainly offensive) and it becomes no surprise should they become the next dynamic duo both in battle and out (like Urahara and Yoruichi).

j0ny
August 03, 2006, 11:09 PM
I wasn't expecting Iruka to be so out of the loop. I thought he was all wise and would have anticipated Inoue being abducted.... lame lame lame