PDA

View Full Version : Alterno's review 408

Alterno
July 13, 2008, 08:17 AM
First review, probably will be the only one. But if not I'll focus on little details and try to explain my point of view on them.

Akatsuki a new development...
http://uploadpsd.com/file/32231.jpg

In this chapter we finally understood what Kishimoto meant with the phrase a new development in Akatsuki. As we know Akatsuki suffered several loss on their mission of extracting all the bijuus: Deidara, Kazuzu, Hidan, Sasori are probably the most well known, without counting the people killed by Hebi when they were tracking Itachi. In the first page Kishimoto managed to show Suigetsu in a dark robe, where is almost near impossible to notice the clouds of Akatsuki's in his robe.

http://uploadpsd.com/file/32232.jpg

It isn't till a touched Sasuke appears on screen, that we can see clearly Taka wearing Akatsuki's robes. In my opinion this show how serious Sasuke takes his alliance with Akatsuki or maybe just how hard he is trying to give that impression. Anyway the robe seems to be eclipsed by Sasuke's priceless expression, as I said a touched Sasuke, shocked by the words of Random Shinobi 1.

Random Shinobi 1: " Not one in our clan will ever betray a comrade".

The fight against Hachibi could be an epic fight with several downs to Hawk-Akatsuki. Is just an impression due the way that shinobi tried to protect his comrade. I'm honestly waiting for this fight.

What is in Fuskasaku's mind?... Pain knew about it
http://uploadpsd.com/file/32233.jpg

"Among the six of them, not one gives any trace of Nagato..."
"But the conversation that should only have been known to me and Nagato with his rinnengan... Pein knew about it".

Why he didn't tell Tsunade and the rest about what he was thinking at that moment?, do he believe that something is going on in Konoha?, is Akatsuki already inside of Konoha?. Let's not forget that Sasori used to have spies or to say it better, he controlled shinobis with a jutsu to make their infiltration in the nations easier, he did the same with Kabuto in order to kill Orochimaru. I think that Fukasaku knows or is suspicion about it.

First Sasuke and now you...?
Yeah this image could be taken as naruto showing his dark side.
http://uploadpsd.com/file/32234.jpg
But I decided to focus on Sakura's expression, I my opinion is like she were thinking "no again". I bet that Kishimoto wanted to point that with Naruto talking about revenge. We can't see Naruto's expression here, but this scece have a strong reminiscence of Sasuke's speech about revenge for Sakura, of all those moments where Sasuke was talking about revenge, especially the scene where Sasuke leaves Konohagakure.

The code has nothing to do with you...
http://uploadpsd.com/file/32235.jpg

This could be interpreted in differents ways. For example that the message wasn't for naruto, but Jiraiya decided to send it with him to the real consignee. Second, the message is for Naruto, but he still not ready to understand it, in other words... is not strong enough to defeat or save Pein. And Third, similar to first... Naruto is not the consignee, but someone around him could be (Tsunade, Kakashi or a new character). In my opinion the only characters thathave the strenght to defeat Pain, in the scenario were his secrets are revealed are Tsunade and Kakashi.

Hachibi Appears...
http://uploadpsd.com/file/32237.jpg

Well, if you look at it... it might look like is an octupus. but in my opinion is just his chakra changing shape, just like it happens with Naruto, I don't have any doubt that is a snake. I think Kishimoto set the eyes as his weakness. Is what I believe he left implicit with the reference to his eyes "my eyes hurt". I think that he will be defeated with a Doujutsu, I don't have any doubt of it. This Jinkurichi seems to be like Naruto and Gaara, there are people willing to fight for him. I don't know if is due this guy being a good person or if it just was loyalty from random shinobi, only the time will reveal the truth.

ophidial
July 14, 2008, 10:13 AM
Wow four reviews this week! Its always nice to hear properly thoughtout
opinions, so thanks =p
First thing i'd like to mention is that despite sasuke most likely gaining new
powers i hope the fighting is dominated by the other three members abit more. I'm
not a sasuke hater but after oro, deidara and itachi i'm just feeling that its a little
much.
I'm agreeing with you that the 8 tails doesn't totally seem like an octopus to me and
really hope kishi explains why the cloud (??) have such great relations with their jinchuuriki.
If the 8-tails loses, it'd be interesting if the cloud government decide to approach konaha
in a semi-alliance against aka.

juUnior
July 14, 2008, 01:27 PM
Wow four reviews this week! Its always nice to hear properly thoughtout
opinions
I thought on writing the same :p

Alterno I always like reading Your posts in various Naruto topics, so.. plz continue! <3

laughing@you
July 14, 2008, 03:06 PM
Nice review. But I don't agree that Tsunade can fight Pein. I mean she almost loses to kabuto. That was right before orochimaru stated that he wasn't ready to take on kakashi. She might be hokage but i don't see her with enough weapons at her disposal to actually fight pein.

lordHokage
July 14, 2008, 05:55 PM
Great reveiw and please continue. :D

If Sakura start to worry about Naruto seeking revenge, she doesn’t know him very well. :blink

Alterno
July 16, 2008, 03:15 PM
Great reveiw and please continue. :D

If Sakura start to worry about Naruto seeking revenge, she doesn’t know him very well. :blink

Well, I think is more being worried about Naruto taking the same path of Sasuke. And is not about knowing Naruto, is more about the reminiscence that comment from Naruto indeed had a strong impact on her. To be honest more than Naruto showing a dark side, Sakura's expression called more my attention.

Nice review. But I don't agree that Tsunade can fight Pein. I mean she almost loses to kabuto. That was right before orochimaru stated that he wasn't ready to take on kakashi. She might be hokage but i don't see her with enough weapons at her disposal to actually fight pein.

I respect your opinion, but if there's something I learned with this manga is to evalute each character in their appropiate context. We all know in which conditions Tsunade assumed, Kohona's elders weren't looking the smartert, the best good looking or the best suited person for the job for Hokage when she accepted Jiraiya's proposal, they were just looking for the strongest shinobi of Konoha. In fact maybe I'm a such huge fan of Tsunade (which I admit), due all the comments done by most of the characters about her, very excited with most of the comments of Jiraiya, like this one http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/158/04/. I personally don't think the elders which seems to have animosity against her, would preffer her over Jiraiya... unless she were strongr as he was at least.

In my opionion Jiraiya > Pain, the true is that he didn't know anything about the rinnengan or pein technique.. Pain defeated Jiraiya because he kept his secret till the last moment. As inm my review of this chapter, not one can't beat pain unless they know the secret behind the justsu he's using. I totally agree with you in the part about to seeing Tsunade with enough weapons to fight pain at the moment, that's fact, but I strongly believe that Kishimoto will show us more of her in battle (if she is involved in any), just like he did with Jiraiya, I could put my 2 cents on that.

First thing i'd like to mention is that despite sasuke most likely gaining new
powers i hope the fighting is dominated by the other three members abit more..

Me too, I would like to see Juugo on rampage and Suigetsu in action. Maybe one of them should die in this fight.

I'm agreeing with you that the 8 tails doesn't totally seem like an octopus to me and really hope kishi explains why the cloud (??) have such great relations with their jinchuuriki. If the 8-tails loses, it'd be interesting if the cloud government decide to approach konaha
in a semi-alliance against aka.

An alliance between Cloud and Konoha? never tought about that, it would be nice to see that happening. I'm expecting some flashbacks about hachibi's Jinkurichi explaining why someone would wage his life for him. :D

Thx all for your comments.. cant wait for 409.