PDA

View Full Version : Review Pat`s Analysis - Naruto 410

patedecarne
July 25, 2008, 04:09 PM
Yo, People!, here we go again! This week, presenting our newest dee jay, Hachibi! Let’s dance! Serious, this week I won’t be able to do a Bleach review, but next week you can expect a double review!
As for Naruto, the review is finally up!
Let’s rock with 8 tails !

The scanlation used is from Binktopia

Naruto 410 – The Battle of the Thunder-Cloud Gorge

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/naruto4101.png
Owwww, you know, don’t do this, kids!

With another great colored panel involving five important people, we can see Sasuke making a plan to capture Hachibi, and this time finally we’ll see the remaining Hawk Members in action. Suigetsu is the first to launch an attack, and we can see a crater as a result. Judging by Hawk’s reactions, they thought that Hachibi was an easy prey, but little they know that 8 Tails was able to block Suigetsu’s attack with bare hands! And not only that, but he was singing in the process. One of the best moments so far: probably Hachibi wasn’t even thinking of Suigetsu as a real fight.

Such overconfidence probably is result of his many years as a warrior, and adds to this his experience. He trusts on his power, and he didn’t even use a single sword to fight. I’m thinking that Kishimoto is trying to portrait a powerful warrior who has mastered both his human and jinchuuriki power. One possibility is that Hachibi will become a regular character from now: Being the other remaining jinchuuriki, he’s the perfect person to teach Naruto how to control the Kyuubi’s powers. Of course that “key” could be related with this control, but training with a person who is exactly like you and is able to suppress his junchuuriki will be a gold opportunity for Naruto.

Despite his lazy behavior, 8 Tails provided us with brilliant moments here: his sarcasm while fighting was great and Suigetsu’s comment about how skilled he is. And I’m looking forward to see his swords’skill, his design reminds of Yoshitora Tokugawa, from Samurai Showdown, who carries 7 swords, using and mixing them in a effective way. The same applies to Hachibi, probably he has a good set of swords moves along with the released form. And Naruto and he would be a hell of pair; I’m seeing already the bashing and sarcasm between them! Not a character to be wasted, definitely.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/naruto4102.png
I want you!

And now we’re moving to Naruto’s training again. Like I’ve said last week, dying wasn’t in the literal sense; instead, Naruto must be one with the Nature to fully use the Senjutsu arts. Probably the bunshins will be kind of useless here; after all, this training isn’t an ordinary training where 1, 1000 clones will increase the learning rate, at least on the beginning. It’s something more “mystic” now. First Naruto must learn the Nature’ laws; only when he’d got a solid basis he can use the bunshins. Staying stand still won’t be that effective with clones, such concentration level only can be achieved with a great amount of focus, regardless the bunshins’s numbers. Only the true Naruto will know how to do this.

Well, I must that I was surprised to see Kishimoto focusing on the training again. After the last week, I got the impression that he would focus on Hawk’s fight, thus forgetting a little Naruto’s training. And the training right now is the best development to see. Like I said in last week, it’s important to understand the foundations of such training, and on this aspect, Kishimoto is being flawless: First, he provided us with a brief explanation about Senjutsu, and now we’re seeing a more detailed explanation. When we merge these 2 factors, we have a solid and interesting training that Naruto deserves. Again, this training has the famous “no one was able to fully master it before” script; even Jiraya was unable to do such task. And Naruto will be the one to break this paradigm, like the Fuuton RasenShuriken training. Naruto is supposed to be the protagonist; therefore, he’ll master every kind of training, soon or later. He’s making the steps one by one, with a superb development. From now, Naruto already knows the basics and the foundation of Senjutsu, in the upcoming chapters we’ll see what Naruto effectively can do.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/naruto4103.png
You are, sooo beautiful…

Jiraya’s look in the Hermit mode was finally explained: those who cannot fully control the Nature’s powers will eventually become frogs, and Naruto would accept to become anything but a frog! Of course this will be a huge boost to aid him now. Naruto now only has two choices: Control the Nature’s forces or becoming a frog. I don’t think he’ll be an imperfect being after the training, and we cannot forget that Mother Nature is probably the strongest force in the entire world, becoming one with it could be compared to God’s powers, in a manner of speaking.

A great point to be commented here is the art: pictures and panels so well painted, with a large variety of emotions and facial expressions: Hachibi and his sarcasm and his song, humiliating Juugo and Suigetsu, Naruto’s weird faces through the chapter, like the usual “Hum, I’m not understand a thing, hehe”, and even his determination on the last panel and with Fukasaku’s words. Fukasaku’s last panel was perfectly drawn; he’s really motivated to train Naruto. The funny moments were incredible here: Naruto with his frog look and Fukasaku with his stick remind me from those old teachers with sticks to scare the students! A chapter with the best of Naruto and Fukasaku’s on art’s aspect, really.

Regarding the dialogue and plot progression, I’m satisfied with them. A concise and solid dialogue, with strong arguments involving the Senjutsu and the Nature’s powers. Everything fits perfectly now, and I think it’s safe to say that we can understand what kind of training Naruto will do. The progression was great too, even without action involving Naruto’s training, the whole explanation made the chapter. But in the end, someone just stole the spotlight, after half of his team being badly beaten…
With his usual arrogance, he’ s said that he’ll handle the issue…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/naruto4104.png
Oh, hell yeah, c’mon, baby, let’s dance the tails’s dance!

With this chapter, it’s clear now how Kishimoto hadn’t found some purpose on Hawk’s creation; Kishimoto is taking seriously his statement where he said that he didn’t want to make Hawk, former Hebi Team, to fight, but was ordered to do it. Seems Kishi’s intention is just to get rid from them at all costs, and to reach this, he’ll just made one or two panels to show some inexpressive fight. But the problem here is that Hawk Team, more specifically Juugo and Suigetsu(Karin still hasn’t show any fight skill, though I’m not with high hopes about her), are being portrayed as just a bunch of idiots, useless characters. That panel with the huge crater shows us that Suigetsu is strong. Hachibi is too powerful, I’d say that he’s used about only 5, 10% of his full power as a human. His released form sure is too powerful, even for someone like Sasuke. Now I don’t see even the slightest chance of victory to Hawk Team, unless Sasuke pulls out another magical and super convenient skill here.

I’m fearing more Dragon Ball Z analogies here, if Kishimoto is thinking of Hawk Team as the Earth Warriors(Kuririn, Yamcha, Tenshinhan) and Sasuke as Goku, the savior. The Earth warriors became totally useless in the later sagas, and couldn’t do anything without Goku, the one who always had saved the day. I once hated to see such potentially fighters being wasted, and I don’t want to see it again here. This cliché must be avoided on Naruto, but with Sasuke’s final words, I think is almost 100% sure that Sasuke will save the day, it’s the typical scenario where the obsolete guys are being hardly spanked when the leader comes to aid, which is really a shame, on a fight were Kishimoto could’ve explored Hawk’s potential at maximum. They could be working as a true team, not a 1-man team, I was expecting to see all the four cooperating with each other to defeat Hachibi, and I must say, a combined fight would fit perfectly on this context. But I don’t think there’s any hope just now, after being humiliated so badly they won’t be able to stand against an opponent who was just playing with them.

***Key Points***

Hachibi’s sarcasm
Juugo and Suigetsu, useless
Jiraya’s Hermit mode explained
Naruto’s determination to complete the training

Summary

I must confess that I wasn’t expecting a great chapter this week, I was pissed off that Kishimoto would change the training focus to Hawk’s fight, but fortunately, I was wrong. This chapter caught me off guard, but I couldn’t expect better: The art was superb, this training was perfectly explained here, and the funny moments were incredible; Hachibi is a great character to be developed in the future, and his behavior shows how confident he is. One thing that I’d to point is the last panel involving Fukasaku and Naruto, I think that panel exemplifies how will be the training, Unfortunately, Juugo and Suigetsu were the deceptions here: they have the potential to be developed, but unfortunately, seems they’ll be useless from now.
But again, a good chapter to show that even the “chat” chapters is worth in the context!

And Now…

Probably the next chapter will be entirely dedicated to Sasuke vs Hachibi fight, and unless Sasuke is an insanely monster since his fight against Itachi(which I don’t believe), he won’t be able to stand against a warrior who just defeated two people without any effort, and singing! Even if his new eyes are powerful, defeating the released form is beyond his concepts: in the unreleased state, Hachibi didn’t even used a single sword and I don’t think why Sasuke can defeat him; butwell, miracles happen, and we don’t know Kishimoto’s mood when he’s written chapter 311.
And my guess is that Hachibi can win without his released form, after all, speed doesn’t seem a problem to him, and without Kirin, Sasuke is pretty much done…

CupofDice
July 25, 2008, 04:58 PM
Great review!!!

I agree with pretty much everything said. 8 Tails would be a great teacher for Naruto, his arrogance is earned (unlike Sasuke's), and he WILL beat Sasuke with 'ease'. About Naruto not needing the clones or rather the clones not being useful, I was hoping for that since I never really liked that training method since it makes training too easy for him. One thing that interested me was that Fukasaku had a 'baton' that could knock the natural energy out of someone which is similar to the Pain sword that could disrupt chakra.

One last thing about Hachibi is that I think he may know Senjutsu. We know the Sharigan can see chakra, but can it see senjutsu? We also know that Kishi has used juxtaposition before, when Naruto was going to his wind training, and having Kakashi fight Kakuza, and how elements came up in that fight. So it's not too 'off' to see Kishi having Naruto learning about Senjutsu while a fight where it is being used going on. Of course there is nothing to really suggest that since he has another chakra source with the strength to stop Suigetsu's sword, but then again Senjutsu is about strenghtening your jutsus, and possibly your body (in this case hands) directly (since it works for taijutsu). Then again the question would be how did he learn it? There is also Karin with her chakra sensing ability that could come into play.

Either way 8 tails is too good a character to have him die off this early just to show off Sasuke's skills.

Nasuke
July 25, 2008, 09:36 PM
Great reviews as always Pate.

I however disagree with you on the following point:

1) I do not think that the 8 Tails is supposed to put Sasuke in his place. I seriously think that fighting the 8 tails willl remind Sasuke of what he has left behind. The stupidity, the simple mindedness, will make him think of Naruto and he will cease his attack on the 8 Tails and retreat. He will tell the 8 Tails of a former person he knew, and tell him to seek him out should he really wish to survive. What I am saying is that Sasuke will spare the 8 Tails and I do not think it will happen any other way. With MS, he can control him in his released form, so he does not have to worry about that. The only person who will defeat Sasuke will be Naruto.

You are extremely right about Naruto's training. The only thing I do not understand is why would Naruto need more chakra? How could this possibly benefit him? He has the nine tails inside him and its essentially of an infinite amount of chakra. I am interested in seeing how things will develop from here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and like always, keep up the great work PatedeCarne!

The Closet Pervert
July 25, 2008, 10:10 PM
Nice read as always. 8-tails vs Team Hawk has the potential of being much, much more than just a MS showoff! Kishi hasn't disappointed lately, I'll trust he won't do so in next chapter.

About Naruto's chakra: the problem with 9-tails chakra is that at the moment Naruto can't control it. If he draws it, the chakra will have a mind of it's own which of course will lead into bad results. I don't think he can rely on it, before he can control it. But how can this control be achieved? Could one way be "overpowering it"? I see the nature energy as being an increase in Naruto's chakras quality, not quantity.

But as for what results Naruto will have from this, I can't even beging to imagine. Physical+Spiritual+Nature+9-tails = ?? Guess we will have to wait some chapters to find out! If nothing else, shadowclones are a very good way to split and waste extra chakra. How many clones could Naruto upkeep if every one of them started to use techniques shown off in Jiraya vs Pain battle? :blink Not too many I think.

That won't happen too soon, but it's interesting to see where this leads.

Sarmad
July 26, 2008, 03:16 AM
Fantastic review pat!

I agree with most of what you said! I didn't really like the hachibi being a rapper though(it's funny that he's black at the same time, kinda makes kishimoto a racist - well japanese are kinda racist ^^).
Guess, Hachibi won't stick for long as it seems, although you think differently, but his appearence just screams "kill me as fast as you can". Well maybe there is some truth in what cupofdice said and hachibi is able to use senjutsu, but then how and WHERE did he learn it. anyway ..

Even if it looks like Sasuke won't be able to defeat or capture the Hachibi, it might just come to that.
I really hope that Kishimoto decides against sasuke's victory for once, cause if sasuke should succeed the manga would indeed become a second DBZ like you said.
@Nasuke: why should sasuke do a thing like sending the hachibi to naruto? Sasuke wants revenge for his clan and he needs to capture the hachibi in order to get his revenge, then why should he send him off?
It doesn't make sense..

i loved the training part in this chapter and all the explanation about senjutsu!! I hope that this'll become the turning point for Naruto. Finally finding his own path again, and further create new Jutsus to establish himself as a unique Ninja. Up until now he was following the steps of his mentor and he still is doing that but this training could give him the mental powerful he needs to make him "unique" again.
Kagebunshin Naruto - Rasengan Naruto - FAILURE NARUTO, BEGONE!!!

I also agree with the closet pervert ^^ ... i think that the senjutsu will aid Naruto in the form of overpowering the kyuubi into submission. But i also hope that in time naruto'll be able to eat up the kyuubi's chakra with his own chakra.
Can't wait for the results of the training!!

S.I.M Editor
July 26, 2008, 08:08 AM
good chapter review pat!

but i'd like to point out that kishimoro already has everything planned out, even the ending. so bad or good mood i dont think it will affect the chapter. :amuse

The Flash
July 26, 2008, 12:34 PM
great review pate
I just like to be the first one to say - This training won't only make naruto stronger, But it may help him complete *that* jutsu. It is stated that naruto will need to learn how to control Kyuubii's chakra before using *that* jutsu. I believe learning how to "harmonize" Nature chakra in his current chakra pool will provide him some high level experience to control his chakra better - even control Kyuubi.

Hey even Fukasaku said creating a balance between the physical/spiritual/nature is difficult task to complete. Even Jiraiya(a legendary sannin) couldn't fully master it (he even compared himself as a tadpole in comparasion to Fukasaku's ability to use senjutsu)

Nasuke
July 26, 2008, 12:48 PM
The Flash:

I am pretty sure 'that' jutsu was the control of the Kyuub's chakra, mainly releasing the four tails. I am sure he was told to control himself in his emotion. I am sure Naruto has no more 'jutsus' up his sleeves, or else he would not be doing anymore training.

S.I.M Editor:

I do not think these reviews are done for the purpose of telling Kishimoto 'good job', 'change this' or 'what is this crap'. It is more of one person sharing his views on a particular chapter.This is very useful in understanding other perspectives about certain issues in the manga, such as forecasting the next chapter's activities or just plain understanding some current content. It is also a cool addition to a chapter to see what people actually thought of it. Pate's reviews I enjoy a lot as they are detailed but not long enough that it drags on for hours and hours. I am an engineering major but for some reason I like people who write well with good structure, and I like Pate's writing.

Pate:

All I can say dude is keep it up your reviews keep on getting better and better.

Peace

The Flash
July 26, 2008, 02:30 PM
The Flash:

I am pretty sure 'that' jutsu was the control of the Kyuub's chakra, mainly releasing the four tails. I am sure he was told to control himself in his emotion. I am sure Naruto has no more 'jutsus' up his sleeves, or else he would not be doing anymore training.

S.I.M Editor:

I do not think these reviews are done for the purpose of telling Kishimoto 'good job', 'change this' or 'what is this crap'. It is more of one person sharing his views on a particular chapter.This is very useful in understanding other perspectives about certain issues in the manga, such as forecasting the next chapter's activities or just plain understanding some current content. It is also a cool addition to a chapter to see what people actually thought of it. Pate's reviews I enjoy a lot as they are detailed but not long enough that it drags on for hours and hours. I am an engineering major but for some reason I like people who write well with good structure, and I like Pate's writing.

Pate:

All I can say dude is keep it up your reviews keep on getting better and better.

Peace

No that is where your wrong.. and that's also where you need to learn read chapters more thoroughly (no offense intended).

First i like to say: Re-read chapter 370
here to make it easier - read this: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/11/ and read page 12 as well

Summary of those two pages:
Jiraiya said "Minato intended to leave the key for naruto at some point -- a clear sign that minato planned, so naruto can complete *that* jutsu"

the frog answered back : "Does naruto even need that *jutsu*.... and on page 12 the frog says "he cant even control the Kyuubi''s chakra."

To conclude:
To use *that* jutsu, Naruto needs to know how to control the Kyuubi's chakra. And with the training of Harmonizing the three-physical/spiritual/nature. - it will help him control the Kyuubi's chakra.

p.s - are you a sasuke fan boy? - i'm just saying "most sasuke fan boy" are always...well.. wanting naruto to be par.

Oh and nasuke- Answer this question for me:
When the Frog key said "Does naruto even need that? He cant even control the Kyuubi's chakra"

Now if you believe *that* jutsu was simply Naruto using fourth tails... would that not make sense? Naruto wasn't even in "control" of himself. This event of him using the fourth tails only supports to what i said or what chapter 370 explains.

Bottom line: naruto needs to control the Kyuubi's chakra to use *that* jutsu. Naruto was not in control of himself in 4-tails mode
---------------------

there we go. This chapter puts an end to those people who think *that* jutsu was just releasing the fourth tails.

Minato left something for naruto. There is a reason why he bothered in sealing the yin chakra only. I doubt Kishimoto made this whole chapter just for the fun of it. Mark my words - we will soon see *that* jutsu. I believe naruto knows the basics of it.

Pate do you agree with me on this or what?

Nasuke
July 26, 2008, 02:59 PM
Not in the least bit lol. The only four Naruto characters that I like are Pein, Madara, Itachi and Shikamaru. I hate Sasuke in every possible way. I still disagree. 'That' jutsu and "that jutsu" are different. When Jiraiya told Naruto 'do not use that jutsu' he was talking about the Kyuubi's four tails. The other jutsu that the seal frog is talking about is most likely another one. There are a lot of "that" jutsus and the fact they are that far ahead is just confusing.

There must have been some misunderstanding as I thought u were talking about this:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/251/14/

I did read that but it was just not in my head based on the explanation above.

Thanks

The Flash
July 26, 2008, 03:11 PM
Not in the least bit lol. The only four Naruto characters that I like are Pein, Madara, Itachi and Shikamaru. I hate Sasuke in every possible way. I still disagree. 'That' jutsu and "that jutsu" are different. When Jiraiya told Naruto 'do not use that jutsu' he was talking about the Kyuubi's four tails. The other jutsu that the seal frog is talking about is most likely another one. There are a lot of "that" jutsus and the fact they are that far ahead is just confusing.

There must have been some misunderstanding as I thought u were talking about this:

Thanks

I guess there was a misunderstanding... haha. I suppose *that jutsu* and *that* jutsu are different.

But in the case of *that* jutsu (<< dont get confused here ;) ) - the senjutsu training will only help him.

Fallen.
July 26, 2008, 03:31 PM

Thanks

That was a mistranslation,jiriaya said "don't use that power" not "that jutsu"

elmo11
July 26, 2008, 05:42 PM
thanks for the great review as always pat, sucks about the bleach review this week, but i suppose ill just have to wait till next week. i actually don't have a preference for the fight actually, i've washed my hands of sasuke as an idiot... it was pretty surprising to see juugo get beat so easily, however i wish kishimoto would have just done the entire hachibi fight like that, just cut back to it and see him lying on the ground beaten ^^ .i'd love to see more of naruto and the results of his training in the coming weeks. > .. <

patedecarne
July 26, 2008, 09:39 PM
Hello, guys! Ops, I've forgotten the time, I was playing Soul Calibur 4 until now, almost 10 hours, hehe!

@CupofDice
Good point about the Senjutsu as a skill for Hachibi: Hey, he just blocked with the bare hands! C'mon, even a skilled warrior would have trouble to do such task so easily, like Hachibi did. And even if he doesn't know Senjutsu, he has trained so hard to have almost steel arms, his body I would say is just like a tank, probably he's someone like nji from Rurouni Kenshin, where normal attacks didn't have any effects on his body, only special techniques like the Futae no Kiwami; Either way, is he was able to stop so easily that giant sword, then probably he won't have any problems trying to stop Kusanagi Blade.

@Nasuke
At first, I was thinking the same thing bout Hachibi changing Sasuke, but after his childish behavior on this chapter, I cannot see Hachibi being serious and saying things like that; Of course I could be wrong, and possibly I am, because until now, I'm seeing three options:

1º Sasuke will defeat Hachibi;
2º Hachibi will defeat Sasuke;
3º a draw;

in a more complex context, Sasuke defeating Hachibi wouldn't add nothing special now; a draw, well, I couldn't possible see a draw between a released Hachibi form and Sasuke; and Hachibi defeating Sasuke could be the logical choice, but and after the defeat, what would Sasuke do? Absolutely nothing, and if the Hachibi was created to serve to a purpose more importantly than be defeated, then such purpose could be related with Sasuke; Maybe Hachibi will tell stories about himself and his past, and finally Sasuke will open his eyes(Amen)!

@The Closet Pervert
Until now Kishimoto has a gold chance on his hands to do a great battle between them: Like I said before, Hachibi seems to be the type with impressive and various skills, and look what he's done with Suigetsu and Juugo, both of them are defeated with minimum effort; And such potential must be used in the future, let's think tht now, Konoha needs a strong ally to stand a chance against Akatsuki, and joining forces with him would be a perfect move now;
Regarding Naruto,s powers, I'm sure now we'll see the purpose of that key tht Jiraya once mentioned. I have the strong feeling that such key will be the responsible to allow Naruto to use the the Kyuubi chakra at full control; and ilke you said, yes, Naruto will be too overpowered after the training, I don't think even Madara would stand a chance, and Kishimoto could think of another villain to be included after akatsuki's saga;

@sarmad
My biggest grip against Sasuke's victory is the following: I've said in the previous chapter that Hachibi is most likely the second strongest on Naruto verse, only losing to Kyuubi; And if Sasuke, alone, defeats this beast, then he'll become some kind of deus EX Machina, not even Naruto's training will be able to match with someone who could defeat the second most powerful tailed beast; Another clearly reference to DBZ on this fight is the Freeza final form's fight: When Freeza has transformed, Kuririn, Gohan and Piccolo were trying to hit freeza, but it was totally useless, then Goku, with a giant power plot hole( Goku was with about 300.000 power level, while Piccolo was with about 1.000.000) was able to match easily Freeza in the beginning; My point is: this fight is taking that same very direction, and with a new power( SSJ on DBZ), Goku was able to defeat Freeza, and on Naruto, Sasuke now has a new eye whom power is unknown; A little suggestive, don't you think?

@S.I.M Editor
Oh, yes, probaby Kishimoto has everything planned, but you know, most of times some changes are necessary; My point is:
*Kishimoto had written the chapter's script, and he's slept, and when he awoke, he thinks: "Well, maybe I must change this, or that"; Nothing is so perfect on the world tht cannot be changes, and some adaptations are necessary!

@The Flash
The "that jutsu" is one of the most intriguing things to be explained, but unfortunately, seeing how Kishimoto skipped the 2,5 training's results, I don't know if it'll be explained some day;
But my opinion is: I agree with you that the "that jutsu" isn't the four tails. My reasons:
-Jiraya saying: don't use "that jutsu". This reason is the most importantly, because in my POV, there's no need to tell Naruto to not use a power that he cannot control; Kyuubi's chakra is triggered by strong emotions, and Jiraya knew that mission would be a shock to Naruto, tht's why he gave te seals to Kakashi. If "that jutsu" is really the four tails chakra, then Jiraya could've changed his speech to something like "try to not get too involved on this mission". I know that in some places, that jutsu was translated as that power, but in the end, I don't think it will change the result anyway;
-Naruto must've learnt some jutsu besides the Oodama Rasengan, after all, 2, 5 years are too much time for just one jutsu, and Naruto already knew the Rasengan, probably the Oodama Rasengan was just an upgrade, and Jiraya was aware from Akatsuki, probably he's taught more jutsus in order to help Naruto;

@elmo11
Yes, if the only goal of this fight is to show Sasuke as a strong fighter, then Kishimoto could skip the entire fight, ike I said in the previous review. But you know how Kishimoto loves twists, and even if the fight is a little predictable, the people here are discussions some possible results aside Sasuke's victory, which I think is the wrost possible result.
And I'm curious to see if Kishimoto will do the parallel events now: Hachibi fight and Naruto's training, though in my opinion, he should focus on Hachibi's fight first; then Naruto's training could be greatly developed!

Great Demon Bow
July 30, 2008, 09:59 AM
I think he will be ablde to do this training with kage bushin
because like fuka explained he uses oil to use nature energy and with time he feels it more and sometimes he is able to use it without the oil, i really think this training is kind of perfect for bushin because its not normal training at all, its about learning to feel by using it