PDA

View Full Version : Who will go down?

paradoxe
July 26, 2008, 11:45 AM
Which of the Supernovas will be captured/killed by teh end of this arc?

My guess is Capone. Can't even see him fighting equally with a Pacifista, let alone the Shichibukai or an Admiral.

JC123
July 26, 2008, 12:35 PM
I'm going with Capone also. I just don't like the Mafia style this guy represents. Even Urouge has more power than Capone.

Raysen_ht
July 26, 2008, 01:56 PM
If u have seen any of my posts on the supernova, i think u can predict whom i chose...

Apoo

Akainu
July 26, 2008, 02:38 PM
I really have no clue who will go down or if someone will go down at all, but considering that Capone got his coating done already I think it might not be the best so I'll settle for him. although I believe he will get a second chance...

BlackHair
July 26, 2008, 03:12 PM
I think none of the supernova is going down in the next 3 days. I think there will be fights between them and SHs or even each other. I base this on the way Oda introduced them. So far I'm disappointed in Appo and Capone. Even tho Capone actually is fighting, he seems to be somehow a coward in my eyes, same goes for Appo.

I believe Laws and Kids crew can be handled equal to Mugiwaras. They way they acted and also the crew.. somehow I get a familiar feeling, which I have by the SHs

Onomatopoeia
July 26, 2008, 03:33 PM
I think none of the supernova is going down in the next 3 days. I think there will be fights between them and SHs or even each other. I base this on the way Oda introduced them. So far I'm disappointed in Appo and Capone. Even tho Capone actually is fighting, he seems to be somehow a coward in my eyes, same goes for Appo.

I believe Laws and Kids crew can be handled equal to Mugiwaras. They way they acted and also the crew.. somehow I get a familiar feeling, which I have by the SHs

:notrustUgh please don't even get me started on this they're ALL aiming for One Piece and they are all similair to the Strawhats in one way or another. All of them are pirates that aren't bad. Strawhats only fight people who pick a fight with them or their Nakama I don't see any of the supernovas doing that any time soon so I'm pretty sure thats not going to happen.

As for who's going down... well I like them all to much:tem so I don't think any of them are going down but If I had to choose based purely on logic... then I would still probablly say none of them. Though if another Kuma shows up then probablly Jewerly Bonney or Capone.

@Raysen What would Apoo have to do to get him to like you? Take down Kizaru singlehandedly:D

BlackHair
July 26, 2008, 03:47 PM
Seems like u misunderstood me. I didn't said there are going to fight anytime soon. As u said, they are all aiming for OP, but there can be only one winner and we all know who it is, Captain Ussope! xD So I guess they will meet each other in the New World and probably fight.

Well, maybe some of them will be eliminated before, to short the story itself. There are just too many Character in this story, who are playing a major Role.

Onomatopoeia
July 26, 2008, 05:06 PM
Oh okay thanks for explaining I misunderstood, forgiveness:crying its just I hate it how everyone says the SHs and the Supernovas are going to fight. I really like them all to much and I can't imagine the Strawhats fighting them.

ZeroChrome
July 26, 2008, 05:36 PM
I'll place my bet on Capone too.

His DF is certainly fearsome, but it's like he relies too much on his army. I bet he himself is not that strong. and he didn't face any of the Kumas or Kizaru!! He definitely won't last long. one hit from Kuma's clone will do the job

btw Tsukisama-sama, will spoiler tags be enough, or shouldn't I actually post at all?? :confused feel free to make my post invisible if needed

Raysen_ht
July 26, 2008, 05:47 PM
@Raysen What would Apoo have to do to get him to like you? Take down Kizaru singlehandedly:D

Nothing as extream as that!! But stop beeing all talking and no acting might help... Also stop beeing such an arrogant prick, who thinks is the strongest of all.
And finally moving his butt from that roof and participating in the fights, showing some kind of ability (not necessarily a DF) that make him worth of his SN status!!

Tsukisama
July 26, 2008, 06:02 PM
As ZeroChrome pointed out, we have a weekend rule stating that you are not allowed to discuss the contents of the most recent chapter until the weekend is over. You really aren't supposed to post anything on it, even in spoiler tags (because people still look and people also use spoiler tags to contain images or very big text blocks).

Since this topic is possible to discuss without mentioning the contents of this most recent chapter, the thread will remain visible, but any posts that mention anything that you did not know from before this most recent chapter of OP will be made invisible until the weekend is over.

EDIT: Since I can't make the first post invisible without making the thread invisible, I will just edit the first post to remove the information from the most recent chapter. Paradoxe, feel free to edit your post to contain what it originally had after Sunday. (Just for anyone who had any doubts, the other posts that I made invisible won't be edited in anyway. So, don't worry.)
Since it is Monday by GMT, your posts are visible and you may discuss events from the most recent chapter here now.

paradoxe
July 26, 2008, 10:47 PM
okok

Sorry, didn't know we had this rule ><

Nothing as extream as that!! But stop beeing all talking and no acting might help... Also stop beeing such an arrogant prick, who thinks is the strongest of all.

Hey, we've only had 1 chapter of pure fighting with Hawkins and Capone only showing their abilities this chapter. Give Apoo a few more chapters won't yu? :P

Don't yu think yur judging way too soon?

hahah

Anyway, he does have a really high bounty. 198 million thats nothing to laugh about.

Trafalgar Law
July 27, 2008, 04:57 PM
Shouldn't none be an option in this poll? I don't think that anyone will go down,
but if a weak theory I have becomes reality, Hawkins and Urogue will be captured.

Added that option

bittman
July 27, 2008, 08:22 PM
Also none, because it's One Piece.

That and I think Oda has just created a bunch more people he can throw into places in the new world at ease for them to acknowledge Luffy as (future) pirate king. If any get captured, I'll be disappointed.

Onomatopoeia
July 27, 2008, 09:01 PM
Ah come on I totally woud've voted for none If I could have.

OP ROX
August 01, 2008, 04:48 PM
i voted none :) But i wanna see some of the SN go down but not right now.. i want all of them to make it off the island alive :)... Maybe in the NW we will see some of the SN start being defeated by other stronger pirates

Destin82
August 01, 2008, 05:53 PM
Wonder why Luffy isn't an option, he's the reason why an admiral is here. I know it seems unlikely that Luffy gets caught but it would be a good segway into an arc involving Ace. For the poll I voted Drake, for some reason I see him as the type to give himself up in order to buy time for the others.

JC123
August 02, 2008, 10:07 AM
They've already said that the SHs won't go to fight for Ace. He would get mad. And if the SHs happen to be in the line of fire while WB and the WG go at it?

That's a recipe for disaster...

OP ROX
August 02, 2008, 05:39 PM
i dont think Drake will give himself up.... He has a crew that depends on him and he wont give up just so the other SN can excape