PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 318 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dragonzair
July 27, 2006, 05:21 AM
Naruto goodness (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6592.0)
-----------------------------

Alot of Asuma fans will be quite happy with this chapter. Alot happened. We see three coloured pages (one from the chapter, and an Akatsuki spread), more from the training, and what's this?

Tsunade is about to send a group. Who would she choose? Someone new, or old? You decide. Predict away!

Can I just say though, Asuma's trench knives are the best! <3

titus359
July 27, 2006, 05:26 AM
Well that has to put to rest any Tobi= Asuma theories, since Tobi is fighting the three tail while Asuma is still playing chess. Unless someone thinks Tobi is Asuma's bunshin... but I don't.

lentharius
July 27, 2006, 06:02 AM
This also confirmed a theory that myself and a few others had that Naruto would use his clones to go and do other things beyond the basic Kakashi training. That was awesome.

ophelis
July 27, 2006, 06:41 AM
That was awesome indeed :)
Prediction - I think she will send Gai's teem - if it's regular teem anyway... but if it has to be for real - the best choise is ONLY Jounin teem - Kakashi, Gai, Shizune and Asuma maybe...
[br]Posted on: July 27, 2006, 06:37:40 AM_________________________________________________OR two teams, or two ree ANBU teams or I DON'T F*****N' KNOW - I am SOO exited right now :dance

Now the problem will be the waiting for the next chapter :scry

body flicker
July 27, 2006, 07:00 AM
ok naruto's weapon (if he gets one) aginst sasuke unbreakable kusunagi who would win

TheGreenFlash
July 27, 2006, 07:07 AM
Well that has to put to rest any Tobi= Asuma theories, since Tobi is fighting the three tail while Asuma is still playing chess. Unless someone thinks Tobi is Asuma's bunshin... but I don't.

Although i dont think that Asuma is Tobi, it is still possible that he is. I mean we dont know if the akatsuki actions and asuma playing chess(well japanese style chess) with shikamaru are happaning at the same time.

It could be showing somthing akatsuki did a week beforehand although this is very unlikely it is possible...

Also narutos weapon should be some kind of frog sword thing xD

Navid.
July 27, 2006, 07:29 AM
Why are you guys posting this stuff in the 318 Prediction thread when what you are doing is really discussing about chapter 317??

[edit] adding a prediction (now that I have read the whole chapter)

Naruo will have cut all the leaf next time we see him, from there I think that Kakashi will ask him to cut something tottaly different with his chakra, or maby try to form it in some way...

Also the fact that Asuma showed that wind chakra can be used to envelope a special kunai, and he even gave an example that if ninjas fighting with sharp tools, than the one with the sharper tool wins (are those two ninjas called Naruto and Sasuke :p).

Anyway this makes me think that Naruto will indeed make use of a sort of weapon for his chakra attack...

Oh, and we will see a confrontation between Hidan/the other guy(forgot his name) and The Twenty Small Brigades...

bloodrage
July 27, 2006, 07:34 AM
as i predicted more training from naruto one more week of training and he will master it lol then next two more week he will invent that jutsu just in time for hindan and the other guy

Jatalu
July 27, 2006, 07:36 AM
I think that next week will be a few splash pages of training, but also just a discussion on sending a team. I think it will be a 'down' week since this was a pretty fast paced week. Unless the pace has just picked up in general. But man, that tobi stuff at the stuff was pure hilarity. 'Uwaaaa'... hahaha.

razor
July 27, 2006, 07:38 AM
next chapter : Akatsuki leader will be reveal.
->tsunade send an army to kill akatsuki but akatsuki leader reveal himself to deal with this army.heh.

Netherin
July 27, 2006, 07:52 AM
fuck, i see a sasuke vs naruto with kunai vs katana, and kunai winning lol

Next chapter we'll se naruto in the 20 briggade with all the "gennins"

thejackass98
July 27, 2006, 07:53 AM
sweet friggin chapter XD i wonder who are the ppl who is in that group tsunade sends hehehe
heh i prolly sense asuma and some other teams to be send there

Piatch
July 27, 2006, 07:59 AM
no.. the leader will be shown last, we will see the blue-haired akazuki chick before the leader so...:P
I guess that we will see more training, and also some more talk from Tsunades side, will Tsunade have to stop Narutos training to let Yamato or Kakashi go away to kill some akatsuki at the bridge or will naruto have to go while training???
What type of weapond will Naruto have???
I think Naruto will have special kurenais..:P LOL hehe like Yondaime or what do you guys think?? why would Kishi othervis show us Yondaimes special-kurenais so much and talk about them alot..:P LOL[br]Posted on: 27 July 2006, 12:58:12_________________________________________________well.. if the genin goes, who will almost die???? or is Kishi ready to make a death in the genins for the first time???

Netherin
July 27, 2006, 08:09 AM
sure naruto will use those kunais, cause they seem sharper than the current ones...

siegfried
July 27, 2006, 08:09 AM
you mean kunai right? kurenai is the name of the female jounin.what can a special do different from a normal kunai?

I too really wonder that 20 brigade.but probably they will just die against kakuzu and hidan.there shouldn't be powerful shinobis besides what we already know.

btw who said they will send "genins"? it is 20 not 12.

Netherin
July 27, 2006, 08:21 AM
you mean kunai right? kurenai is the name of the female jounin.what can a special do different from a normal kunai?

I too really wonder that 20 brigade.but probably they will just die against kakuzu and hidan.there shouldn't be powerful shinobis besides what we already know.

btw who said they will send "genins"? it is 20 not 12.

I said, but now i think and they're not 12...they're 11 lol

DarkManSharingan32
July 27, 2006, 08:21 AM
Ahh, well... that about settles it:
Tobi =/= Asuma, and we even learn a little more about Asuma instead...

Prediction: Naruto will inherit those chakra-knives when Asuma dies...

bapti
July 27, 2006, 08:39 AM
Next chapter:

Naruto masters cutting leaves
We see the formation of this Ataksuki hunting group with some familiar faces
At the end we see Hidan and the other guy getting surrounded leaving it on a cliffhanger

sigmadx
July 27, 2006, 08:43 AM
the 20 small brigade are gonna get pwned

... or at least 1/2 of them are gonna get pwned

Naruto's training goes to level 2: He has to cut through a stick heh

Remus
July 27, 2006, 08:47 AM
I predict a huge fight with the Bijuu and somewhat Hidan and Kakuzu arriving.

rennokun
July 27, 2006, 08:52 AM
Naruto will Fin training next chapter yeahhhhhaaaaaaa

DarkManSharingan32
July 27, 2006, 08:56 AM
Naruto will Fin training next chapter yeahhhhhaaaaaaa

Ahhh, comeon...
I hardly think cutting a leaf constitues mastery of the wind element.
This is definetly only stage one.. or maybe a 4-5 step process.

And remember, Tenz..Yamato and Kakashi still have to explain some more things about chakra to Naruto...

(I'm surprised there is no comment about hearing Yamato's real name... their past is definetly going to be fleshed out during this training...)

Jatalu
July 27, 2006, 08:59 AM
I hope this training arc goes on for quite a while. I have enjoyed the fighting and the pace of Part II, but I think the true measure of quality in Naruto has emerged in those times of unsteady tension between fights. That is when we learn motives and history, which I feel has added a lot to the manga.

I really want to see Naruto either bust through in ripping the leaves apart or I want to see the back story of Yamato.

LightReaper
July 27, 2006, 09:11 AM
Yeah, training chapters are among my favourites in the series; this could go on for another 5 chapters and i'd be really quite happy.

My initial prediction is more Asuma goodness, we see some/all of the brigade Tsunade is sending; and Naruto begins step 2 of the training.

kadoman
July 27, 2006, 09:37 AM
Yeah, training chapters are among my favourites in the series; this could go on for another 5 chapters and i'd be really quite happy.

My initial prediction is more Asuma goodness, we see some/all of the brigade Tsunade is sending; and Naruto begins step 2 of the training.

Yeah, I agree (now there's a surprise :amuse) that training chapters are some of the best in terms of Kishing being able to entertain us with witty dialogue and banter and not to mention finding out new things about Naruto's capabilities.

It's too early yet for me to make a genuine prediction. I need time to re-read the chapter and mull things over. But for an initial prediction: I think we're going to see more of Tsunade and this 20 man team she's putting together. Also, we will see how Deidi brings down monster-of-the-week (probably no thanks to Tobi!) and we will see Naruto perform an incredible jutsu.

DeathcBlood
July 27, 2006, 09:39 AM
Good lord is it me or does kishi read are post's to get ideas of things he should not do?????

Now on to my Prediction: Naruto will finish his first step of training which is cutting the leaf then he will move on to the second step which most likely will be like what asuma showed naruto and the knife he now has to perfect the chakra knife.

does anyone else get the sneaky feeling that kakashi may give naruto his dad's old sword or maybe naruto get some gauntlets from the frogs that act like asuma's special knifes and react to the persons chakra type???

donkeyhigh
July 27, 2006, 09:47 AM
Next chapter:

Naruto: Kakashi! I did it ! I split all the leafes!
Kakashi: *thinking (Hmm, this kid.. this is going beyond human capabilities)* That's great Naruto *scary smile* .. Now you've completed the first part of the training.
Naruto: First part?
Kakashi: Yeah, you didn't think this was everything, did you?
Naruto: Uhm.. I never thought anything to be honest..
Kakashi: Figured.. Anyway, you remember learning Rasengan, right? There were 3 different parts, right?
Naruto: Yeah, one with a balloon, one with a rubberball, and one with the final Rasengan..
Kakashi: Yeah, well, now it's time for the secound stage in Wind-controll.
Naruto: GREAT! Let's start right now!
Kakashi: Okay.. Cut the tree. *points at leaf-less tree Naruto picked the leafes from*
Naruto: Wh..what?
Kakashi: Cut the tree using your chakra..
Naruto: How the hell am I supossed to do that?
Kakashi: Well that's up to you, now isn't it? *reads novel*
Naruto: You're worse than Ero-senin.. *goes over to the tree..*
Kakashi: No, one tree for each bunshin.. Go into the forrest and find yourself one tree each! *scary look*
Naruto: Oh.. Okay.. *mumbles irritated and walks into the forrest*
Kakashi: *smiles* *thinks: (He should be able to understand the technique now.. it should go fast..)*

End of chapter: A big explosion, all the trees falls at once and it becomes an open field where the forrest once was.. :)

Something like that.. Gah :p :)

Edit:

does anyone else get the sneaky feeling that kakashi may give naruto his dad's old sword or maybe naruto get some gauntlets from the frogs that act like asuma's special knifes and react to the persons chakra type???

Seriously, if Kakashi gives Naruto the White Fangs Fang, it'd deffinently kick Sasuke's swords ass!
But didn't it break? :(
Maby he's made a new one :)
Also, I liked the part where Asuma just mentioned "If two equal shinobi fight, the one with the sharpest weapon will win." And it was previously mentioned that Wind-nature was the sharpest and strongest close-combat Nature.
Naruto is going to kick Sasukes Lightning and Fire Natures..

Panda
July 27, 2006, 09:48 AM
No, Kakashi's dads tanto broke when fighting the rock nins Death. nnnnn, the manga is really going into a direction that is beyond what I've imagined. Tobi is great isn't he? I don't think that Akatsuki are all that bad, they all have their own motives and are volunteering to Akatsuki to achieve it. Kakuzu is after money for instance. You can't let comic reliefs like Tobi and Deidara be so dastardly and evil for the whole manga...can you?

cerventus
July 27, 2006, 10:05 AM
I dont remember White Fang broke? But I was right bout wind type weapons.
One thing ppl dont remember, Naruto eats alot too not as much as chouji.

You know i want to see Naruto use the leaf as a weapon, something like Hisoka from hunter hunter.
Maybe next training is. Now use this leave and cut that rock.

TheCoreDruid
July 27, 2006, 10:20 AM
This probably won't be revealed in the next chapter, but seriously Tobi HAS to be Obito.

There's the fact that his mask only lets him see out of his right eye, and out of everyone in the series I can only think of one character with only their right eye. As we all know, Kakashi got Tobi's left eye.

We also know Obito was a bit of a crybaby, the way he yells and whines about the three tails would really match a matured Obito personality.

Also if it was someone we haven't seen, why would he be masked in such a way.

It's my prediction that Tobi will be revealed and we'll get a flashback chapter soon going over how he was rescued by the Rock nins and how he wants revenge on konoha for taking his left eye and leaving him for dead, despite that he was already assumed dead.[br]Posted on: July 27, 2006, 10:17:00 AM_________________________________________________

I dont remember White Fang broke? But I was right bout wind type weapons.
One thing ppl dont remember, Naruto eats alot too not as much as chouji.

You know i want to see Naruto use the leaf as a weapon, something like Hisoka from hunter hunter.
Maybe next training is. Now use this leave and cut that rock.

That just gave me a good idea for what his ninjutsu will be!

Now this is probably just fantasy, but what if naruto made 1000 bunshins, all holding 1 leaf. They all pour their chakra into it and turn the leaves into lightweight ultra sharp chakra blades and throw the leaves into the air. Then they each summon forth a different wind current to move the leaves to and around their opponents, making a whirlwind of death strong enough to puncture rock. As a combo if hte opponent is still standing, the bunshins dissappear and naruto pops out of hte ground with a rasengan uppercut.

PWNED

cerventus
July 27, 2006, 10:29 AM
Long short perdiction. That gal in Akastuki is Orochimaru's ex[br]Posted on: July 27, 2006, 10:23:11 AM_________________________________________________

Now this is probably just fantasy, but what if naruto made 1000 bunshins, all holding 1 leaf. They all pour their chakra into it and turn the leaves into lightweight ultra sharp chakra blades and throw the leaves into the air. Then they each summon forth a different wind current to move the leaves to and around their opponents, making a whirlwind of death strong enough to puncture rock. As a combo if hte opponent is still standing, the bunshins dissappear and naruto pops out of hte ground with a rasengan uppercut.

PWNED

Nice idea. I like it. i disagree with the Tobi theory thou. He wont want revenge as he willing scracifice himself to save rin and kakashi. Maybe tobi is part of obito. More of a frankenstien monster made by Zetsu. Zestu wanted to Clone an uchiha which resulted in Tobi.

Vegitto
July 27, 2006, 10:40 AM
Why would Zetsu want to clone an Uchiha?

foxez69
July 27, 2006, 10:52 AM
I think that Yamato is the brother of Sai. Think about it, Danzou.. Tenzou... what's the real name of Sai... Hmmmm... maybe Sai thought that his brother died because Danzou couldn't explain where Yamato went when he was kidnapped by orochimaru for the experiment.

Toad Sage
July 27, 2006, 11:02 AM
Yah, I was a big proponent of the Asuma is Tobi idea, but unless there is a time lapse, it looks like that theory is shot. The Tobi = Obito idea is cool though, as people are pointing out where the hole is located in his mask.

Elldar
July 27, 2006, 11:24 AM
I think that Yamato is the brother of Sai. Think about it, Danzou.. Tenzou... what's the real name of Sai... Hmmmm... maybe Sai thought that his brother died because Danzou couldn't explain where Yamato went when he was kidnapped by orochimaru for the experiment.

If u don't remember his so called brother died. and btw he was blonde and much younger ( one year older than Sai).
---

prediction 1: Naruto, will start his second phase in the training. Still he question remain what would it be? some more slicing, than he learns to actaully create gusts of some sort.
prediction 2: The leader of the 20 man team will appear, getting orders by Tsunade.
Prediction 3: Deidara, beat the crap out of the crabb and Tobi is getting scold by Zetzu.
Prediction 4: No more Shika and Asuma for awhile, I assume.
Prediction 5: the chapters is to small for anymore predictions, if not Hinata will appear, XD.

foxez69
July 27, 2006, 11:40 AM
I still think that Yamato is Sai's brother or maybe a part of the Root

IniQuuS
July 27, 2006, 11:41 AM
This probably won't be revealed in the next chapter, but seriously Tobi HAS to be Obito.

There's the fact that his mask only lets him see out of his right eye, and out of everyone in the series I can only think of one character with only their right eye. As we all know, Kakashi got Tobi's left eye.

We also know Obito was a bit of a crybaby, the way he yells and whines about the three tails would really match a matured Obito personality.

It's my prediction that Tobi will be revealed and we'll get a flashback chapter soon going over how he was rescued by the Rock nins and how he wants revenge on konoha for taking his left eye and leaving him for dead, despite that he was already assumed dead.[br]Posted on: July 27, 2006, 10:17:00 AM_________________________________________________

PWNED

Someone plays Pokemon too much...I don't think Razor Leaf is a good idea. Where would the leaves come from if hes fighting in a situation where trees aren't present.

I predict that after he finishes this stage of the leaf training, he'll run into Kyuubi-chakra problems down the line.

cerventus
July 27, 2006, 11:43 AM
To get his bloodline. If you remember, when Haku was still around. It was mention that countries were at way to get bloodlines. There was even an incident to get Neji's Uncle's body by Rock country if i am not mistaken.
Sorry I cant remember the gal with the Bakyungan. It is her dad.

McNerd
July 27, 2006, 11:45 AM
To everyone that's thinking we'll see Deidara beat the 3-tails next chapter: how do we know we haven't already? Hidan and Kazuku basically destroyed their targets in one blow, or at least we didn't really get to see the fight. Maybe the difference is that we're not allowed to know what their techniques look like, so there's no reason not to show Deidara's fight. Or maybe it really is that simple, and the explosion will be enough to handle the three-tails.

HimuraX
July 27, 2006, 11:54 AM
First off,

Did anyone notice the ORGANGE HAIRED AKATSUKI BOSS. Hmmm... too bad for the Yellow Flash (Yondaime) predictions. It was a silly prediction regardless since the 4th loved his people and village.

I think the potential for making anything a weapon is now a possibility. The fact that Asuma can keep the Chakara on the knife as it flies can imply that he can control air away from his touch (or it could be an attribute of the knives). Even so, the potential for Naruto to have a ranged attack from any direction is somewhat possible.

One thing confuses me. Asuma seems badass but when he fought Kisame, he was somewhat worthless. I expected him to be stronger, maybe he was just holding back.

I hope Tobi is not Obito. That would kill the plot since its best if Obito died for Kakashi's plot and story. If for some strange reason he is alive, I hope to see an ultimate sacrifice to save Kakashi in the end.

Also, I'm kinda fried from such a cool chapter, does the name Tenzou ring any bells. Maybe its from another anime, though I thought I've read it before in Naruto. On a side not, I think Yamato/Tenzou will be a good fight against Zetsu since he can control plant life to some degree. Oh well, time to wait and see.

EDIT: Also, the whole Kisame being the container for the 3-tail is also shot down here :)

HimuraX

maideth
July 27, 2006, 11:57 AM
i really hope that we will see more training .. i really like it! also we should know something more from kakashi about yamato :)

naruto and asuma = wind type ,at first i thought it was not a coincidence,but i really can't figure out what's the bound between them (maybe it's an hint that naruto goes to ask an advice from asuma when he's talking about the king stuff,so i predict that we will know who is the king,in the next chapter)

destinator
July 27, 2006, 12:02 PM
I would like to see something about the new assigned teams against Akatsuki...somehow Shikamaru could be a team leader even Asuma talked about their team. The next thing would be tobi and deidara catching the bijuu <3

squirrellord
July 27, 2006, 12:18 PM
umm, far as I could see..... wasn't Tobi fighting Kisame (The Sanbi) to enter into the Akatsuki? Expecially since he said "I won't Lose to Kisame when it comes to water, with this he should miss".... why would he refrence Kisame if Kisame wasn't around? I think for Tobi to enter the Akatsuki, he had to fight against one of them. Remember, Sasori said that he hadn't had so much trouble (fighting Chiyo and Sakura) since entering the Akatsuki, so it seems like he had to go through a test. 'Least.... as far as I can tell that's what was going on....

siegfried
July 27, 2006, 12:31 PM
where was that said "tobi fighting kisame to enter akatsuki?" we didnt know until now that he was accepted to enter.

Daisumaru
July 27, 2006, 12:31 PM

It's my prediction that Tobi will be revealed and we'll get a flashback chapter soon going over how he was rescued by the Rock nins and how he wants revenge on konoha for taking his left eye and leaving him for dead, despite that he was already assumed dead.

I think Obito is definately Tobi, but I really don't see him seeking revenge. If Obito equals Tobi we won't know until the Akatsuki leader is revealed. I think the two would have to tie together for it to make sense IMO.

squirrellord
July 27, 2006, 12:33 PM
where was that said "tobi fighting kisame to enter akatsuki?" we didnt know until now that he was accepted to enter.

Ah, the scan I read used a weird translation... it wasn't "I won't lose to Kisame" it was "Shouldn't Kisame be doing this?".... stupid poor translations >_<

Predator
July 27, 2006, 12:42 PM
I predict that Naruto will finish the training part that involves splitting the leaf clean of the next chapter.

After that, Kakashi might begin the second phase. But that will probably be later.

One more thing that's sure is that Tsunade will give mission to every shinoby at hand. :tem

segua
July 27, 2006, 01:01 PM
I think Asuma and Shikamaru are part of the small twenty brigades. Also brigades are not teams. Teams consist of 2-4 people. These small brigades might have somewhere around maybe 300 to 5,000 personnel but it's highly unlikely that it could be 5,000. There could be 6,000 to 100,000 readied to engage and dispatched these two Akatsuki members. Total war wage against two people. I think it was said that one of them could take over a nation.

Maybe in the previous chapters, Asuma knew that he was going to engage the Akatsuki. That might be why he was talking and acting the way he was. Asuma might have wanted Kakashi to pass a message from him to Kurenai if he didn't make it.

Also, I'm sure that Kakuzu's is like a bounty hunter or something.

Well anyway, 318 predictions!
Asuma and Shikamaru are sent out among the 20 small brigade. They sortie with the Akatsuki.

Deidara and Tobi subdued the Sanbi. Deidara headlocks Tobi with his legs for his cowardace.

More Naruto's starts cutting the leaf. Yamato gets exhausted from suppressing the Fox.

Hidan and Kakuzu are about to engaged by the 20 small brigade.

CheckMate
July 27, 2006, 01:08 PM
These small brigades might have somewhere around maybe 300 to 5,000 personnel but it's highly unlikely that it could be 5,000. There could be 6,000 to 100,000 readied to engage and dispatched these two Akatsuki members.

That sure a lot..

It could be as much as whole jounins in konoha.

Prediction: Tobi somehow could manage to overpower the sanbi with deidara's little help.

The brigade will mostly consist of ANBU and some skilled jounin.
But neither kakashi nor yamato involved here.

But i doubt asuma and or gai would summoned too.
They are both skilled and respective jounin, but they have their subordinate to manage.

alpha door
July 27, 2006, 01:14 PM
Let's see, for the next chapter I predict:

1. Naruto continues his training beyond the leaves, which goes faster with the knowledge he got from Asuma. (side note: I love these chakra theory chapters)
2. We see the end of Deidara and Tobi vs the 3-tails. Akatsuki is on a roll now.
3. Probably some more talking between Tsunade and some jounins, possibly Asuma.

As for Obito and Tobi, I think that they are one and the same. Of course, we won't know this for sure until Akatsuki attacks and Kakashi inevitably confronts Tobi, where we will here some backstory. But that isn't for much later.

Right now, Akatsuki will split the attention of the story with Naruto's training and whatever Asuma ends up doing. Recently, they've captured the Shukaku, Nekomata, and are up against the Three Tails now. Following this probably non-existent pattern, they should go after the Four Tails next. Of course, they probably have already captured some of the Bijū, so this might not be correct. Naruto will definitely be the last one left, though.

miu
July 27, 2006, 01:14 PM
I've never been right on a prediction yet, but I'm not gonna let that stop me :)

The rasengan training had 3 steps: basic technique control, applying power, and total technique control. So the next step might be a harder material with the same basic technique (i.e. split rocks instead of leaves) - or maybe splitting leaves, but held on his forehead or on the ground.

segua
July 27, 2006, 01:19 PM
I think Konoha is waging an all out war against just two Akatsuki members. Godaime doesn't want them to leave the Fire Country. It's going to be a permanent stay for Hidan and Kakuzu.

It's going to be a big fight scene probably stretched out for at least 4 chapters.

Freaky
July 27, 2006, 01:29 PM
i hope that all the other ex-genins form part one comes in because i want to know how much their skills are evolved, and they probably been show at the end when some akatsuki members attack some ordinary ninja as that 20 thing...

and that in the training at stage 2 that yamato loses a tiny bit or a few seconds control and naruto uses a litlle bit kyuubi chakra and the technique gots over powered

midnight789
July 27, 2006, 02:04 PM
I must say i really enjoyed this chapter. Anywho, onto my predictions. Because of all the foreshadowing of catastrophe happening to the leaf, i think the 20 brigades will be wiped out by hidan and kakuzu. by wiped out i mean either most dead, or forced to retreat. Also I am asuming that a brigade is large, as stated earlier by segua. What I can't figure out is what Asuma and shikamaru (mostly asuma) will be doing, though i think they will stay in konoha and will only fight them (alongside the other 4 man squads) once hidan and kakuzu defeat the brigades and make it to the konoha. Another possiblility i though of just now, was that tobi/deidara team up with hidan and kakuzu to defeat the brigades and possibly even enter konoha with them. Also, after reading this chapter i think that naruto may gain a weapon (maybe the chakra knives after asuma dies :o). Furthermore, i think he will cut sasuke's sword in half (yes, i know it's supposed to be uncutable, but there's also only supposed to be one) with said weapon, or with a wind jutsu. I had to type this in a hurry, so i hope you can understand some of what im sayin.

segua
July 27, 2006, 02:06 PM
The worst thing that can happen to Naruto in that training would be if the Kyuubi chakra emerges, Naruto might cut himself a bit.

ophelis
July 27, 2006, 02:25 PM
To get his bloodline. If you remember, when Haku was still around. It was mention that countries were at way to get bloodlines. There was even an incident to get Neji's Uncle's body by Rock country if i am not mistaken.
Sorry I cant remember the gal with the Bakyungan. It is her dad.

It was Hinata's father, and Neji's father sacrifced himself in his place, and it was the Hidden Mist villige's Mizukage... blahh

Sai_the_Shaman
July 27, 2006, 02:27 PM
hmmm, with all these theories of Naruto getting a weapon, I sort of keep thinking back to one of the volume covers with him holding a nice looking katana. If he does get a weapon, I woudl want him to have that because I think it would be cool. I predict that the nxt chapter will begin phase 2 of the training and that phase two will involve training his chakra to become sharper like Asuma's. I think at some point Tenzou,... er I mean Yamato will grow tired from holding back kyuubi and will need to take a break. it's hard to think of what the 20 brigade is going to be, but I hope we get to see a lot of the characters we havent seen in a long time perform some new jutsu and such. I sorta also want to see Iruka fight because we never really ever saw what his abilities are.

mars0103
July 27, 2006, 02:29 PM
i want is training to end can they put a massive chapter together so we can enjoy more i would like to see the new jutus that naruto is going to make :smile-big

Snake1786
July 27, 2006, 02:41 PM
I think naruto will continue his training and as somebody already said that leaf cutting thing is maybe the first stage. We will maybe some more deidara,Tobi (Obito) action. i hope we see who the guys from the brigade are and i hope naruto will get a kick assing weapon but i hope no sword because he is a fancy guy.

ophelis
July 27, 2006, 02:42 PM
umm, far as I could see..... wasn't Tobi fighting Kisame (The Sanbi) to enter into the Akatsuki? Expecially since he said "I won't Lose to Kisame when it comes to water, with this he should miss".... why would he refrence Kisame if Kisame wasn't around? I think for Tobi to enter the Akatsuki, he had to fight against one of them. Remember, Sasori said that he hadn't had so much trouble (fighting Chiyo and Sakura) since entering the Akatsuki, so it seems like he had to go through a test. 'Least.... as far as I can tell that's what was going on....

Now That's just stupid - sorry for the insult - Tobi said that Kisame should hangle the Sanbi, since he is a water tipe :angry , about the Sasori part I agree though, but who sais he has fought an Akatsuki to enter??????

ophelis
July 27, 2006, 03:01 PM
I think naruto will continue his training and as somebody already said that leaf cutting thing is maybe the first stage. We will maybe some more deidara,Tobi (Obito) action. i hope we see who the guys from the brigade are and i hope naruto will get a kick assing weapon but i hope no sword because he is a fancy guy.

C'mon man, stop already with this Tobi=Obito stuff, the guy's left part of the body was SMASHED by a huge rock, his body was all in blood and his left eye was given to Kakashi! Stop with this crap![br]Posted on: July 27, 2006, 02:57:02 PM_________________________________________________Oooghh, sorry, we turned the prediction tread into a discussion tread - simimasen!

Into predictions - in the latest translation we see that in the Next essue is stated that Naruto completes his training ine the middle of the chapter, so the only logical prediction (from me, that is) is Tsunade assembling the "20th" team and some more of Asuma... and maby some other sharacter too - Sai maybe??

segua
July 27, 2006, 03:04 PM
I was reading some of translations and when Tsunade gave the order to deploy the "Ni Jyuu Shoutai," some has it as squadron, small brigades or platoons. What the heck does Shoutai exactly mean?

Brigades are much bigger than both a squadron and platoon. I just want to get the best word usage because it could be less ninjas going after Hidan and Kakuzu than a whole grip of them.

ihearthinata
July 27, 2006, 03:11 PM
man i'm trying to figure out who the 20 Nijyuu will be.
i don't want the likes of sakura, ino, chouji, shika, etc...
i want to see Iruka, Shizune, Kiba's sister, Gai, anko, Kurenai, etc..

CupofDice
July 27, 2006, 03:18 PM
My prediction is that Naruto is about to get a weapon, and it probably isn't a sword. :mad

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/ShadowTitan/Test/chapter152_01b.jpg

PS- How do you show/hide images?

THETRUTH.com
July 27, 2006, 03:39 PM
man i'm trying to figure out who the 20 Nijyuu will be.
i don't want the likes of sakura, ino, chouji, shika, etc...
i want to see Iruka, Shizune, Kiba's sister, Gai, anko, Kurenai, etc..

I understand what you mean seeing new characters fight but the young buck are Chunnin now. I dont think that Obito=Tobi for two reasons:
1)Yondaime was their sensai I dont think he would have left a living member of his squad behind
2)Rin was/is a medical-nin, she would know.

Prediction we will see the "Ni Jyuu Shoutai" meet with Tsunade and more Naruto training. I think the team Tsunade-hime puts together will be very skill shinobi because Jiraiya knows most if not all the members of Akatsuki and I am sure he has informed Godaime. With that said, I could still see them fighting to an impasse until Jiraiya shows up forcing Akatsuki to retreat shortly.

Toad Sage
July 27, 2006, 03:57 PM
It's all fine and good, but I still want to know who the King is and what Asuma was going to say to Kakashi! I predict these topics will NOT be addressed in the following issue. Segua posted earlier that Asuma was going to lead the small fighter groups, or something along those lines, and now that sounds a lot more likely in view of the Shogi metaphor... I'd like to think Asuma was evil, but the evidence doesn't seem to be moving that way at all.

Anyway, I predict we'll meet a few of the small fighter group members, and hopefully we'll discover that they are the genins who started this story. I miss the side characters a lot, as Naruto has been feeling a bit Naruto-centric lately without their presence.

jimm120
July 27, 2006, 04:06 PM
Prediction...

Diedra will have his explosions practically not hurt the GIANT ENEMY CRAB that is based on REAL Japanese HISTORICAL References. Tobi will then Flip the GIANT ENEMY CRAB and hit it on it's weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE !!!!!

$599 US DOLLARS! worth of damage...

Sorry guys, the coincidence was just too much lol.

RIIIIDDDDDGEE RACER![br]Posted on: July 27, 2006, 04:03:26 PM_________________________________________________

My guess is that kakashi actually blew off a clone's arms and not the real Deidra's. OR he made himself a new pair of arms out of his clay.

Wasn't Diedra, after he popped out of the ground, going to go look for his arm? Maybe they sewed it back and some kind of Jutsu helped him regenerate function.
???

kadoman
July 27, 2006, 04:32 PM
Friendly reminder: Please do not discuss how Deidara got his arm/lost his arm in this thread. I've had to go and delete a few posts which added nothing to the Predictions Thread except (in one case) 7 words to do with Deidara's arm situation (which is painful, considering I am a Deidi fan! I don't wanna have to delete Deidi related posts! ;)). So discuss that in the 317 Thread instead.

My prediction so far:I think we're going to see more of Tsunade and this 20 man team she's putting together. Also, we will see how Deidi brings down monster-of-the-week (probably no thanks to Tobi!) and we will see Naruto perform an incredible jutsu.

Sorry it's so short, it's still too early for me to make specific predictions just yet!

meothx
July 27, 2006, 04:42 PM
I believe that the blue hair akatsuki member is Rin, and that "tobi" (predicted obito) wants to join akatsuki because he had a crush on Rin?

chocohexe
July 27, 2006, 04:47 PM
But Rin had brown hair or?? And for the Tobi=Obito think, i let me surprise.
And for the next week, i think we see naruto Train an the guard.

ihearthinata
July 27, 2006, 06:02 PM
Friendly reminder: Please do not discuss how Deidara got his arm/lost his arm in this thread. I've had to go and delete a few posts which added nothing to the Predictions Thread except (in one case) 7 words to do with Deidara's arm situation (which is painful, considering I am a Deidi fan! I don't wanna have to delete Deidi related posts! ;)). So discuss that in the 317 Thread instead.

My prediction so far:I think we're going to see more of Tsunade and this 20 man team she's putting together. Also, we will see how Deidi brings down monster-of-the-week (probably no thanks to Tobi!) and we will see Naruto perform an incredible jutsu.

Sorry it's so short, it's still too early for me to make specific predictions just yet!

i'm thinking that they can probably drag the series a few more manga's just by introducing each memeber of the 20 team.

donkeyhigh
July 27, 2006, 06:02 PM
I'm a huge Obito fan, I really like Obito.. But all these theories about Obito still being alive, it's just gonna hurt more when you find out they're wrong.
The truth is Obito is dead, deal with it. He's not coming back, ever, he is gone.

Atleast that's what I think. I think it would hurt the main story more than gaining. He died as a hero, don't let him come back as some weird zombie villian bitch undercover-brother thingy..

Also, I think kinda like Rock Lee, if you aim for the pole, you'll never hit it.. But if you just throw, you just might get lucky.. (Remember when Lee wanted to fight in the Chunin-exams? :p ) .. think about it.. :)

Skeith
July 27, 2006, 06:32 PM
pjoto i agree with you about obito and your opinions on lee XD

PREDICTION
i predict the complettion of this stage in naruto's wind training maybe some more of the next stage, some tsunade shots (maybe at the end a pic of the 20 ninja she's gathered) possibly more of the 3tails... that thing looks weird...

Oh... before i forget i predict some more annoying traitor talk XD

squirrellord
July 27, 2006, 08:07 PM
Now That's just stupid - sorry for the insult - Tobi said that Kisame should hangle the Sanbi, since he is a water tipe :angry , about the Sasori part I agree though, but who sais he has fought an Akatsuki to enter??????

umm, if you noticed at the top of page 4 I apologized... it was a poor translation that I had read. And I would just assume that they'd have to prove their worth somehow >.>;

TheGreenFlash
July 27, 2006, 08:15 PM
I dont think anyone said it yet so i will, The leader of the 20th platoon is jiraiya FTW!!! :D :D :D

EDIT:

@CupOfDice you use spoiler tages to show hide images [ spoiler ]Picture here[ /spoiler ] <--like that but without the spaces it will come out like this Picture here

ZeroDegrez
July 27, 2006, 08:39 PM
The coolest thing about the Naruto clone that we saw I think was how he used it to gather info, and if you notice, that clone must have moved a good distance away from the real one. Which we've been told before Bushins normally can't go very far from the real one.[br]Posted on: July 27, 2006, 08:18:22 PM_________________________________________________As far as predictions go.

He completes the 1st stage. I agree the next stage will be cutting either a tree, or a branch.

I'm betting he gets Kakashi's fathers sword. Asuma's words about the sharpest weapon wins is obvious forshadowing that naruto WILL get a weapon. Because that's how the story has gone, despite their last encounter, Sasuke and Naruto were last we heard, equals. So Naruto needs the 'Sharpest' blade to win.

I think he will use a sword, because if he needs something he can throw, he can just channel it into his regular kuni before throwing them.

TheGreenFlash
July 27, 2006, 08:43 PM
This is a tottally serial prediction for the next chapter :D

Naruto uses bunshins to go eat ramen :D :D :D :D :D

miu
July 27, 2006, 08:46 PM
I think he will use a sword, because if he needs something he can throw, he can just channel it into his regular kuni before throwing them.

It seemed to me that was a specially prepared metal used to make those knives. Naruto would have to have some "chakra-metal" kunai if he wanted a range attack.

Ostesmorbrod
July 27, 2006, 08:50 PM
:notrust I'm pritty sick and tierd of all the "dead character ressurection" predictions :p Obito is dead, not comming back.. Tobi is Tobi! There are lots of reasons for him to wear a mask, ANBU wears them, Sasori was inside a puppet, Kakashi kinda wears a mask, atleast a bandana, it looks cool, etc etc... Yondaime bargined with the death god and is sleeping with the fishes.. He's not comming back in any living form, and especially not as an Akatsuki or any such characters. That friend of Itatchi which he killed to obtain the higher level of sharingan also stays dead!

It's stated in black and white that Narutos new jutsu will be unique, and with all the unique and cool jutsu Kishimoto has managed to come up with so far, it wont just be a wind rasengan, it'll be something totaly out of the blue. Kish has pulled it of before and will pull it off again. New stuff people ;) don't just think how the old stuff can get better, this new jutus will probably be quite impossible to predict what it will be, atleast not for a cuple more chapters.

About Akatsuki members being Jinchuuriki is just silly... They are hunting them for gods sake, and they extract the bijus. It's true many of the Akatsuki members resemble the descriptions of them. Itatchi the weasel, Khisame the three-tail with the chakra eating blade and all, Orochimaru (former Akatsuki) the eith tail snake, with his obvius resemblens and the blade, Hidan praying to his (death)god the two tails, with the Sasori with the scorpion tale... The list just go on, but the are deffinatly not containers for the bijus, atleast not yet, they are after all hunting them, and might become their containers in the future, although I doubt it since there are more Akatsuki then Biju and they probably would want one each. But it seems like the Akatsuki members resemble the bijus pritty accurately, and that's probably not accidental ;) I don't dear to begin to predict Akatsukis true intentions for capturing the Bijus, but they want access to the power they contain in some way or another... Either infusing it to themselves a new god creature (the one they used in the extraction of Gaara's biju), or maybe they will be able to extract it via the rings, or maybe make a chakra pool of some sort :p The options are endless and Kishimoto most deffinatly wont dissapoint us ;)

When Naruto (yeah I dare say when) becomes Hokage he will probably tremendously good at gathering information, and thereby staying ahead of people. He will probably be all over Konoha at the same time, it wont be easy pass something by his nose without him noticeing it. He's beginning to get the hang on using the clones to gather information, and we'll probably see him continuing to do that in the next chapters... Poor Naruto this will tear a pritty good hole in his wallet if he's gonna keep asking Asuma :p

This new jutsu might contain a weapon of some sort, but I really doubt it'll be Kakashis old blade (white flash was it?) something new if anything... But keep in mind Narutos enourmus chakra reserves, a unique jutsu for him will probably contain something breathtakingly huge. Like the first time he prodused 1000 Kage bunshins. In the prosess of learning this new jutsu he might pick up a few neat things though like how to sharpen blades, just like Asume, so he has something to counter Sauskes lightning edge next time they meet. We saw how easily he cut through Yamatos kunai. If the jutsu indeed is going to contain a weapon of some sort, I predict it will be something way larger than Asumas blades. I suspect though that this justu also will make use of a kage bunshin, just like the rasengan, I'm reffering to Asumas hint... "Picture two flows of chakra...." One clone will control the first flow the other the second...

The 20 ninja Tsunade has been gathring sounds exciting, I'm looking forward to learn more about those! :amuse

(Sorry there's probably hundreds of misstypes in this post, but I'm just not motivated enough to re-read it right now :p)

ZeroDegrez
July 27, 2006, 08:54 PM
Poor Naruto this will tear a pritty good hole in his wallet if he's gonna keep asking Asuma
It's all good. He will just make 30 bunshins go do D rank missions to make him money, LOL.

Man this bunshin trick is such broken cheese. With Naruto's chakra he is capable of so many things other people will only be able to dream of. Like sending 40 bunshins to the library to read everything they can on everything and anything, so he can have a little more book smarts.

Eating and sleeping, I don't think will work. Since it appears the only thing returned to the main body is knowledge. Nutrition or rest i don't think will return since wounds do not return to the host.

Ostesmorbrod
July 27, 2006, 09:05 PM
It's all good. He will just make 30 bushins go do D rank missions to make him money, LOL.

Good point :p One drawback though since he get's all the experience and memories from all the D rank missions once he despells the clones, it'll probably bore him to death. So I'm not sure I'd do that, atleast not all at once :amuse

Man this bunshin trick is such broken cheese. With Naruto's chakra he is capable of so many things other people will only be able to dream of. Like sending 40 bunshins to the library to read everything they can on everything and anything, so he can have a little more book smarts.
Although he is able to do less if not Yamato is controlling the biju chakra for him, that's pritty true, but honestly I don't think Naruto will be smart enough to think of it. Atleast not yet :) Maybe he'll supprise me though, that'd be great

ZeroDegrez
July 27, 2006, 09:06 PM
Hell, he could even leave a trail of bunshins behind him to tell him about people following them. He will probably begin using them as scouts a whole lot more too.

However, perhaps the real Naruto can go rest or eat, while the other ones train, that may work. Dunno if he can sustain the jutsu in his sleep. Now, that would be hardcore training.

TheGreenFlash
July 27, 2006, 09:13 PM
When he becomes hokage he will make about 100 bunshins to do all his work for him :D

Ostesmorbrod
July 27, 2006, 09:16 PM
Hell, he could even leave a trail of bunshins behind him to tell him about people following them. He will probably begin using them as scouts a whole lot more too.

Yeah in the next fight we'll probably see him despelling clones all over the place and attacking from new unexpected angels. This new revelation of the Kage Bunshin technique is quite cool and the possiblities are endless :) I'm sure Kishimoto will think of the most creative ways of using them :p hehe.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapters, a long time since I've been this excited about what will happen next

kyubisharingan
July 27, 2006, 09:21 PM
I think well will finally see Kakuzu and Hidan again but this time they come into the village causing mischief trying to lure the Jinchiriki and then Jiraiya comes to stop them

Toad Sage
July 27, 2006, 09:28 PM
There is already proof within the manga that Akatsuki are not jinchuuriki themselves. In the rescue Gaara arc, we see two eyes with pupils corresponding to the number of bijuu already captured, and a third eye open after capturing Gaara's bijuu.

I also don't think it's time yet to see Jiraiya fight some more Akatsuki. I think what we shall see is more detail regarding the twenty fighter team and Naruto advance to the next stage of his training. As to what his final jutsu shall be, I at least hope that it involves some speed increase since he is deplorably slower than Sasuke at the moment.

TheGreenFlash
July 27, 2006, 09:36 PM
Yah i doubt Jiraiya is really going to fight more akatsuki anytime soon, just because if he did akatsuki would loose too fast :p

rennokun
July 27, 2006, 09:53 PM
i dont like it how the jinchuuriki got pawned by the akasuki easily. they should put more pages fight between the jinchuuriki and the akatsuki not jst showing the jinchuuriki lost.

TheGreenFlash
July 27, 2006, 09:56 PM
i dont like it how the jinchuuriki got pawned by the akasuki easily. they should put more pages fight between the jinchuuriki and the akatsuki not jst showing the jinchuuriki lost.

Well it was two akatsuki who are really strong vs. the 2 tailed jinchuuriki who is the second weekest thats why it didnt really show the fight, and gaara put up a fight and hes the weekest jinchuuriki. They will probbably show a struggle between the akatsuki and the three tailed jinchuuriki

Dracul
July 28, 2006, 12:27 AM
Well it was two akatsuki who are really strong vs. the 2 tailed jinchuuriki who is the second weekest thats why it didnt really show the fight, and gaara put up a fight and hes the weekest jinchuuriki. They will probbably show a struggle between the akatsuki and the three tailed jinchuuriki

I don't necessarily believe that the number of tails determines how strong a jinchuuriki is.

If we got 50 pages a week, maybe :-P But since we get 17 (20 this week!!!!) most of the time, i'm glad they shortened the fights. Besides, we wouldn't want to spoil the Akatsuki's abilities before their showdown with Konoha's strongest (hopefully including naruto!)

Predictions for next week:

-Kakashi introduces the second level of the training, which could possibly include a weapon or two.

-Akatsuki captures the 3-tails.

Long term predictions:

-Naruto is the last remaining Jinchuuriki.

-NaruSaku :-P BOOOOOOOOOOM!

DarkManSharingan32
July 28, 2006, 12:34 AM
-Akatsuki captures the 3-tails.

Meh, i'm hoping that the isn't an exact repeat of what happened to Gaara.... and the San-bii comes out relativelyl unscathed.
Hopefully Tobi will do something... maybe unexpected and on accident, that downs the Sanbii. You know- just to keep the hilarity going...lol

QMark
July 28, 2006, 02:25 AM
I have a feeling that Tobi is going to be a reflective upon Naruto. Sort of like his evil twin except without actually being his twin. Naruto is the #1 Most Surprising ninja. I just think its about time that another Surprising ninja can rival Naruto in that sense. But I definitely think there is a bigger backstory to Tobi than meets the eye. Nothing that he is Obito or Asuma, but that he is definitely from Konoha.

My prediction for the next chapter:

Naruto will take into account of what Asuma has said and will ask Kakashi if there is any other sort of weapons in which he can channel his chakra into. Thus this will be his second part of training.

The squad that Tsunade mentioned will include Asuma. Afterall it does HAVE to have Konoha's finest to be able to defeat Akatsuki members. Might even include Kakashi as well. Just as the chapter ends I see the Akatsuki members being ambushed. Then Hidan and Kakuzu will have their trademark moment where Kakuzu warns Hidan to be careful or he will die.

b0it0i
July 28, 2006, 02:56 AM
Naruto's weapon will be:

the 4th's special kunai that he bequeathed to Kakashi.

Kakashi will then pass it down to Naruto.

and Asuma will definitely be part of the 20 brigade thing.
Asuma was questioning if he was like his father, (risking his life to save Konoha) which he later realized he needs to do the right thing. Asuma probably played shogi with Shikmaru to see if there was a possibility of not sacrificing himsef. and also to lessen the pain (within Shikamaru) in case Asuma happened to die.

and also. wasn't the 3-tailed Jinchuriki a shark shaped animal?

Tale in the Legend of the Tailed Beasts: Isonade is a shark shaped Bijuu with a sharp horn on the forehead. It lives in the deep waters on the West of Japan, fighting pirates. Every few months, Isonade will swim to the surface of the sea from the deep waters, to breath some fresh air. However, when he does this, storms erupt, oceans rage, and all ships will be swallowed by him as food. Isonade has a subordinate fish called Samehada (?) (Same name as Kisame's Sword. Depicted differently, but with same pronunciation). Samehada attaches itself to Isonade’s stomach, and absorbs its food to create huge amounts of chakra, proceeding to send it back to its body. Samehada’s power can enable Isonade to get 5 times the quantity of chakra it could originally get. Therefore, when Isonade battles, he will have unlimited chakra to receive from Samehada.

the picture looks nothing like a shark.

saskaknarsak
July 28, 2006, 03:08 AM
If Naruto uses a weapon I don't think that it will be the forth's special kunai, but Kakashi's blade (Remember the gaiden chapters). Also next chapter naruto will complete his training, but i have a feeling that we won't see his technique until he goes into battle, probably with akatsuki. Maybe with Hidan and kakuzu if the special team that tsunade created had failed or something. Or that Kakashi and Tenzou are part of it and are taking naruto along.

razor
July 28, 2006, 04:16 AM
-dead people is dead people.
->tobi is not obito
->yoidaime is dead
->akatsuki leader is someone else that really powerful.
->Naruto will learn something in the next chapter.

Piatch
July 28, 2006, 05:51 AM
Well I hope that we can see some sort of backflash...:P hehe
Well do we know what type of chakra yondaime had?? I meen Asuma was surprised that Naruto had Wind as his element... maybe Yondaime had something different?? but what in that case??? it seems so perfect for yondaime to have wind doesn't it???
I hope we will see some more clues next week, some cool ones..:P hehe I also want to see more of the other Jinchuriikis, I mean.. didn't you guys felt a litle weard that we almost didn't get more info on Yugito???
My prediction: Naruto will try do sharmen his Kunais and find some metal that will be special for him with help from Kakashi and Kakashi will show him Yondaimes kunai..:P hehe

Red2506
July 28, 2006, 08:45 AM
You know for some reason, Toby from Akatsuki...his hair reminds me of Kakashi's childhood friend (the Uchiha one; the one he got his sharingan from). If it possible that Kakashi's childhood friend is still alive? Maybe he didn't die and if he didn't, he'd still have 1 of his Sharingan-filled eyes left (if he fully recovered from having a big rock fall on him).

That would be an interesting twist.

destinator
July 28, 2006, 08:49 AM
You know for some reason, Toby from Akatsuki...his hair reminds me of Kakashi's childhood friend (the Uchiha one; the one he got his sharingan from). If it possible that Kakashi's childhood friend is still alive? Maybe he didn't die and if he didn't, he'd still have 1 of his Sharingan-filled eyes left (if he fully recovered from having a big rock fall on him).

Haha thats what people discussion for months now...since the first appearance of Tobi ;)

kadoman
July 28, 2006, 08:57 AM
Haha thats what people discussion for months now...since the first appearance of Tobi ;)

Yes, and I'm sick to death of it! :amuse Just an opinion, mind, I don't mean that people shouldn't discuss it. It's just that it's been discussed for soooo long now! Well, I suppose this latest insight into Tobi does lend some more weight to the theory, although I'm still skeptical. I mean, I disagree that Tobi's current personality matches Otibo's 'then' personality. I don't see similarities between them. And would Kishi be so obvious as to base all this on a coincidence of names? I mean, there are lots of characters who have similar letters in their names! Shikamaru/Akamaru! :p

But in any case, we should be careful we don't turn the predictions thread into a discussion of Tobi=Obito unless directly linked to a prediction for next chapter. Anyone who wants to respond to what I just said, please take it to the Toshokan where there is a thread up and running for discussion of Tobi=Obito http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6631.0

I have already made my prediction that we'll be seeing Tsuande's 20 man team. I wonder who is going to be in it? I wonder if Shikamaru will be included? Hmmm?

Red2506
July 28, 2006, 09:10 AM

I don't read this discussion much but the more I think about it, the more it seems true. I mean his hair is the same. He wears a spiral mask with 1 eye hole. I'm not sure if it was the same eye that wasn't crushed by the rock. But if the eye hole is over the eye that would be his remaining Sharingan eye, it could mean that he has fully recovered and his one eye hole is there so he can use his Sharingan.

I also recall him having large screws in his arms and torso? Could he have been rebuilt?

Although it may seem obvious to some, you cannot deny that it will support a great twist.

Please, let this be the end of Tobi=Obito in this thread. Your thoughts on this matter are welcomed, but see above link for where to take them! - K

~Yami~
July 28, 2006, 09:32 AM
I don't think any of Naruto's bunshins would want to go reading... All of them have his personality, so they'd just start fighting about who would be studying at the library, and who would be working with the new technique.. xD

and also. wasn't the 3-tailed Jinchuriki a shark shaped animal?

Tale in the Legend of the Tailed Beasts: Isonade is a shark shaped Bijuu with a sharp horn on the forehead. It lives in the deep waters on the West of Japan, fighting pirates. Every few months, Isonade will swim to the surface of the sea from the deep waters, to breath some fresh air. However, when he does this, storms erupt, oceans rage, and all ships will be swallowed by him as food. Isonade has a subordinate fish called Samehada (?) (Same name as Kisame's Sword. Depicted differently, but with same pronunciation). Samehada attaches itself to Isonade’s stomach, and absorbs its food to create huge amounts of chakra, proceeding to send it back to its body. Samehada’s power can enable Isonade to get 5 times the quantity of chakra it could originally get. Therefore, when Isonade battles, he will have unlimited chakra to receive from Samehada.

the picture looks nothing like a shark.

I've been thinking about that, too... Like Tobi said, it looks more like a turtle.
Shukaku didn't look like a raccoon, either..

Prediction:

Well... Naruto will cut the leaves, and start on stage two...
hopefully we will see some of the 20 brigades.
Sanbi will be defeated in no time... And we may see Hidan and Kakuzu again.

yeste
July 28, 2006, 09:47 AM
I think Naruto’s weapon will be something that will surprise us all. This things usually end up like that!!! But it’s always fun to guess, right?

If the lines in the end of this chapter don’t lie to us, and sometimes they tend to, Naruto will be finishing his jutsu in the next chapter, so sudden???, so there will probably be very little place for other development! But it would be nice to see what is going on with this Tsunade’s team that is supposed to attack some of the Akatsuki members… Maybe in the one after this one, we’ll see some more of that???

I’m kind of convinced there will be more of Shikamaru in this volume, over all… He’s been hanging around past few chapters, and even said that he’ll help out next time it’s needed… But this also sounds more like a remorse, because he didn’t help Naruto the last time he asked him to, and probably heard what he’s gone trough… So…

And, I don’t think we’ll be seeing more of the Diedra/Toby vs That thing in the next chapter… Think that’s over with…

Well, that’s just me…

segua
July 28, 2006, 10:06 AM
What if one Naruto's clone started to want independence and wanted to start it's own life? Since Naruto want's to unsummoned it, the clone start's give Naruto trouble. Thinking about it is kinda sad though lol. It could become a dramatic, heart-wrenching story where bushin ethics comes into question. Basically to differentiate itself from the original, it behaviors differently. It's more polite and well-mannered. Eventually getting a date with Sakura not once but twice. It even gets a few dates with Hinata. And then Kakuzu and Hidan comes along and snatches the clone away thinking that it's the real Naruto. Scared silly, it goes *poof*.

ibiki
July 28, 2006, 10:21 AM
Morino Ibiki will be in the 20 man team, so will ebisu ( closet pervert ), hinata's father and maybe some other 'dads'. I would love to see some new people though.

DarkManSharingan32
July 28, 2006, 10:22 AM
What if one Naruto's clone started to want independence and wanted to start it's own life? Since Naruto want's to unsummoned it, the clone start's give Naruto trouble. Thinking about it is kinda sad though lol. It could become a dramatic, heart-wrenching story where bushin ethics comes into question. Basically to differentiate itself from the original, it behaviors differently. It's more polite and well-mannered. Eventually getting a date with Sakura not once but twice. It even gets a few dates with Hinata. And then Kakuzu and Hidan comes along and snatches the clone away thinking that it's the real Naruto. Scared silly, it goes *poof*.

Yeah, it's a great story...
Ya'know... Cause it would be over in about three seconds when Naruto sliences him by dispelling KB.

lol

Snake1786
July 28, 2006, 10:57 AM
Morino Ibiki will be in the 20 man team, so will ebisu ( closet pervert ), hinata's father and maybe some other 'dads'. I would love to see some new people though.

me too man its bad to see always the same guys like in the fillers.

Calootoo
July 28, 2006, 11:03 AM
I think that on the next chapter we will see a little more of the training. Now with the tip from Asuma Naruto will advance even faster, but in the end, the plot will continue with something else (like the 3-tails, or the 20-men brigade or whatever) and we won't see the results of the training untill the moment Naruto uses it on a fight.

DarkManSharingan32
July 28, 2006, 11:24 AM
I think that on the next chapter we will see a little more of the training. Now with the tip from Asuma Naruto will advance even faster, but in the end, the plot will continue with something else (like the 3-tails, or the 20-men brigade or whatever) and we won't see the results of the training untill the moment Naruto uses it on a fight.

Honestly, at this point is seems like we are getting a showcase on what the members are doing as of now. So maybe, as i predicted sometime earlier.. we will see that Itachi + Others have finally gone in to takedown Orochimaru.

CheckMate
July 28, 2006, 11:40 AM
I rather think Hidan & Kakuzu will meet Itachi and Kisame somewhere in Konoha.

20 Platoon I hope is not weak, and that number could bring some troubles even for the akatsuki.

4 vs. 20 sounds pretty fair to me

DarkManSharingan32
July 28, 2006, 11:59 AM

20 Platoon I hope is not weak, and that number could bring some troubles even for the akatsuki.

Really?
Well, think about how many ninja went up againt the likes of Kyuubi and the other Youma... and how that turned out.
Then think about how easily the various Akatsuki members have been downing "Kyuubi 4-tail Equivalent" Jinchuuriki. It really places a tough situation on the 20, ESPECIALLY if Itachi is among the Akatsuki members going to Konoha.

Anyways, swarming them in numbers is the smartest course of action, i'm just saying it is possible that they can get easily massacred, as well as dominate. It's all up to Kishi...

KnOwLedGe
July 28, 2006, 12:03 PM
Why do people think that just because naruto is naruto he can't think up his own style of fighting.... so much that he has to use the 4th's kakashi's weapons and style?

Anyway what if the leader is not the 4th what if he is related to the 4th? Like a brother to the 4th? And maybe he instead is naruto's father, who abandoned naruto. That seems like something more deceptive and surprising that the usual prediction that the 4th is naruto's father.

Prediction for next week..

Less naruto more brigades. After this is through maybe we will see the progress of naruto.

cerventus
July 28, 2006, 12:03 PM
My prediction is that Naruto is about to get a weapon, and it probably isn't a sword. :mad

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/ShadowTitan/Test/chapter152_01b.jpg

I wanted to say this morning when i 1st saw it...but internet was slow.....

Moon Fang.

Can I perdict that Naruto Weapon might be a Bombarang? That will be quite interesting.
Asuma will lead the newly formed brigade, leaving Shikamaru in charge of the Team.

Also, I agree with KnOwLedGe, Naruto is creative enough to think of some unorthodox way to fight.

midnight789
July 28, 2006, 12:10 PM

A platoon would consist of more than one person, though i don't think it will have as many people in one as i did before. earlier i was thinking of it more as a brigade, as segua described, but that doesnt sound as plausible now. If konoha had that many ninja's in it to spare, then shikamaru and his genin team wouldnt have been the ones going to rescue sasuke. I'm going to guess a platoon has somewhere between 10-20 people in it (my guess is on 13, because i think the 20 platoons will end up losing, and that'd make it even more ironic). If my guess is right, thatd mean it would be 4 vs. 260 (20 squads at 13 members each would be 260 members).

As for the fight against the sanbi, I don't think we'll see it. If we do it will probably be dialogue after it was defeated (which I would like, as it might give us more insight into tobi and deidara)

DarkManSharingan32
July 28, 2006, 12:11 PM
I wanted to say this morning when i 1st saw it...but internet was slow.....

Moon Fang.

Can I perdict that Naruto Weapon might be a Bombarang? That will be quite interesting.
Asuma will lead the newly formed brigade, leaving Shikamaru in charge of the Team.

Also, I agree with KnOwLedGe, Naruto is creative enough to think of some unorthodox way to fight.

Ha ha, his fighting style IS unorthodox... no one else can use Kage Bunshins like that, so his style is 100% Unique in that respect.
Now if he could work on the EFFECTIVENESS of attacking with multiple KB's... then he would become something to revere. But as it stands, they usually just end up getting beaten by his opponents.

kunai-knight
July 28, 2006, 12:38 PM
No boomerangs please...if naruto starts using a boomerang...

But as far as weapons go, i think its a definite cert that he'll get one. The real question is, which one? (NO BOOMERANGS!) :@

midnight789
July 28, 2006, 12:46 PM

But as far as weapons go, i think its a definite cert that he'll get one. The real question is, which one? (NO BOOMERANGS!) :@

Whats wrong with boomerangs? :) I think that might be kewl. Anywho, i think it is too early to predict what weapon he will get, but we can try. And i think this boomerang idea is a good one, so i'll agree with cerventes for now. :tem

maideth
July 28, 2006, 01:00 PM

probably a short sword like in that pic or i would like fists like asuma,but with longer blades..

segua
July 28, 2006, 01:18 PM
I was thinking now that maybe it's actualy 20 4-man team or something. 2 Akatsuki v 80 Konoha nins.

ihearthinata
July 28, 2006, 02:05 PM
I was thinking now that maybe it's actualy 20 4-man team or something. 2 Akatsuki v 80 Konoha nins.

whoa.. that's a bit much don't ya think.. ;)
i think Asuma could be one of the leaders of this group and could possibly get killed in the big fight..??

Ruth
July 28, 2006, 02:06 PM
next chapter perdiction : might as well quote my previous prediction since i see no change in naruto's first stage of training. although 2 akatsuki bashing stuff is near, but hell, it's an inch near but an ichi too far i guess haha. :amuse

after a few tries naruto succeed in cutting the leafs. that's gonna take like half a chapter(?) then as soon as they were going to the next stage, some unknowns came and tries to assasinate naruto. then shows abit of hidan and kakuzu arriving somewhere in fire country and start smashing everything. the last pg. we'll see asuma explaining stuff to shikamaru and begins to move. :p

i guess my 'assination' perdiction went to far ahead. :notrust which reminds me of danzou. his 'root' isn't under tsunade. we haven't seen him much. he might just plan to assasinate naruto like he did with sasuke using sai as a precaution to the akatsuki threat. he's gone ahead of tsunade with sasuke, i don't think it's going to be any different in naruto's case. it seems a sensible strategy for a militarist.

naruto weapon perdiction : a wakizashi. i don't think it's going to be the blade kakashi used in "kakashi gaiden" since that one is broken. it might be reforged but i doubt it.

i see naruto cutting through sasuke's katana on it's face just like zaraki kempachi did to kurosaki ichigo in bleach. it's an interesting thought.

kunai-knight
July 28, 2006, 02:18 PM
Whats wrong with boomerangs? :) I think that might be kewl. Anywho, i think it is too early to predict what weapon he will get, but we can try. And i think this boomerang idea is a good one, so i'll agree with cerventes for now. :tem

lol. well i had a boomerang once and...well..lets say it never worked very well :tem damm thing never came back lol

But seriously, i'd prefer to see naruto or anyone else in the manga harness a more...japanes weapon :noworry

ihearthinata
July 28, 2006, 02:26 PM
lol. well i had a boomerang once and...well..lets say it never worked very well :tem damm thing never came back lol

But seriously, i'd prefer to see naruto or anyone else in the manga harness a more...japanes weapon :noworry

it's gotta be the white fang

segua
July 28, 2006, 02:34 PM
i see naruto cutting through sasuke's katana on it's face just like zaraki kempachi did to kurosaki ichigo in bleach. it's an interesting thought.

With wind power, Naruto could create something like a super-sonic blade that could cut through almost anything. Vibrational blade. But I agree that it will be something like a wakisashi or a short sword.

midnight789
July 28, 2006, 02:44 PM

hehehe ive never had any experience with em, but i don't think the idea of a boomerang is too bad, but naruto will probably end up using a more japanese weapon (we haven't really seen many non japanese weapons in the story, probably won't stop that trend now). And i don't see him getting the white fang's weapon because i think it uses the white chakra that kakashi and his father use. I could be mistaken though.

I also agree with ruth that naruto will cut sasukes katana in half. I'd love to see the look on sasuke's face when that happens...

KnOwLedGe
July 28, 2006, 03:42 PM
Didn't naruto have a big ass club once... drawn in the beginning of the manga?

ihearthinata
July 28, 2006, 04:13 PM
hehehe ive never had any experience with em, but i don't think the idea of a boomerang is too bad, but naruto will probably end up using a more japanese weapon (we haven't really seen many non japanese weapons in the story, probably won't stop that trend now). And i don't see him getting the white fang's weapon because i think it uses the white chakra that kakashi and his father use. I could be mistaken though.

I also agree with ruth that naruto will cut sasukes katana in half. I'd love to see the look on sasuke's face when that happens...

Kakashi could easily show him, plus with Naruto being Wind, he can probably mimic it..

rennokun
July 28, 2006, 05:27 PM
boomerangs is not a bad idea at all it will be cool to see naruto using boomerangs but i doubt it will happen though

miu
July 28, 2006, 05:40 PM
In 318 I think Naruto will have one of his clones pester Kakashi about yin and yang and all that advanced stuff that he wasn't willing to go into before. After all, the shadow clone technique has already been put to better use than Kakashi thought it would be.

shygirl1999
July 28, 2006, 05:58 PM
I come here to read a lot but i never created an account before until now, hehe ^_^ .....

i cant see the boomerrang as a weapon, its not a normal japanese weapon ... what about one of thoes big shruikens? lol ... probally not, lol ... i think its going to be something simple, ... kunai and the small shruikens are simple ... or a sai (the weapon not the character - but i never seen one of thoes used in the manga yet - unless i dont remember) ... or maybe its not even going to be a weapon ... maybe something like the chidori where he uses his arm as the knife ...

the 20 nin i think will include asuma and shikamaru and more jounins maybe neji too ... the members of askisaki(sp?) i think will include Itachi since hes the one after/assigned the 9 tails ... ne?

midnight789
July 28, 2006, 06:35 PM
I come here to read a lot but i never created an account before until now, hehe ^_^ .....

i cant see the boomerrang as a weapon, its not a normal japanese weapon ... what about one of thoes big shruikens? lol ... probally not, lol ... i think its going to be something simple, ... kunai and the small shruikens are simple ... or a sai (the weapon not the character - but i never seen one of thoes used in the manga yet - unless i dont remember) ... or maybe its not even going to be a weapon ... maybe something like the chidori where he uses his arm as the knife ...

the 20 nin i think will include asuma and shikamaru and more jounins maybe neji too ... the members of askisaki(sp?) i think will include Itachi since hes the one after/assigned the 9 tails ... ne?

Welcome! nice to have ya here. I agree with you about naruto probably not having a boomerang, but i kinda like the idea. I'm not sure what a sai is but his weapon will probably something easy enough to cary around. I can't imagine him with a katana or something. Maybe a wazikashi, or knives like asuma has, or maybe just strapping a boomerang to his back (i can't get the boomerang idea out of my mind, no matter how little it's chances are).
As for the akatsuki, I think we will be seeing what the rest of the akatsuki members are up to as we continue with the training and explanations about the 20 platoons.

Kakashi could easily show him, plus with Naruto being Wind, he can probably mimic it..

I thought you were born with the chakra color you have, and you can't change it. They never really explained it so i'm not sure. I dunno why but i like the idea of a boomerang better then the white fang's weapon, although i do think kakashi should start using it. That'd be pretty sweet. :tem

photaibo
July 28, 2006, 06:48 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h85/thon_que/sai.jpg

probably...sai

shygirl1999
July 28, 2006, 06:52 PM
Welcome! nice to have ya here. I agree with you about naruto probably not having a boomerang, but i kinda like the idea. I'm not sure what a sai is but his weapon will probably something easy enough to cary around. I can't imagine him with a katana or something. Maybe a wazikashi, or knives like asuma has, or maybe just strapping a boomerang to his back (i can't get the boomerang idea out of my mind, no matter how little it's chances are).
As for the akatsuki, I think we will be seeing what the rest of the akatsuki members are up to as we continue with the training and explanations about the 20 platoons.
I thought you were born with the chakra color you have, and you can't change it. They never really explained it so i'm not sure. I dunno why but i like the idea of a boomerang better then the white fang's weapon, although i do think kakashi should start using it. That'd be pretty sweet. :tem

i think if it was something that would have to be on his back it would probally be the big sruiken then ... a sai its a very old japanese weapon ... but thats going off topic, the way thats its been going so far, it seems like their catching them in the tail order, so naruto would be last ... they have 1-3 now ... but theres members comming to konoha already ... i wondering about that ... or maybe that order is just a codenice(sp?) ... and personally i think naruto's new jutsu is going to be something thats not weapon related ... idk

genkizen
July 28, 2006, 07:28 PM
I think naruto will create a jutsu that doesn't have anything to do with weapons AND also acquire and learn how to use a weapon and infuse it with his wind elemental chakra to enhance it as well. Remember, he's creating a new ultimate jutsu. I'm sure he'll be learning more than enough skill to do something like what Asuma showed him.

There has been an overabundance of foreshadowing imo. What with sasuke having a weapon and then Asuma showing naruto how the wind elemental chakra enhances weapons. I see a weapon aided showdown going down in the future. :pwned

thejackass98
July 28, 2006, 07:33 PM
uhhh well i says narutos jutsu wont have any thing to do with a weapon but the weapon might be just an enhancement to his fighting style or jus knowing how to do that shit can later help naruto when in a need of it i say

yay i jus became a jr member hehehe :turtle

midnight789
July 28, 2006, 07:38 PM
So those are what sai are........always wondered what they were called. Anyhow, i agree that his ultimate jutsu won't be weapon related, but in order for him to surpass kakashi he can't just learn one ultimate jutsu. He will probably have other jutsu's that he learn learn while training to create that jutsu, I mean if he doesnt know any wind jutsu's how will he create an ultimate wind jutsu? As for next chapter, i don't think naruto will be done training yet (those teasers they have at the end of the chapter are wrong most of the time)

genkizen
July 28, 2006, 07:58 PM
Completely agree about learning other wind jutsus.

Also, with regards to the spoilers at the end of the chapters, although it would make sense for them to be referring to the next chapter, I think they always refer to something occuring a few chapters down the line. It's a safe assumption this time because, obviously he has to finish his ultimate jutsu training sooner or later....hopefully sooner :darn

toin7
July 28, 2006, 08:04 PM
I might be misreading it, but it seems to me that Tsunade is sending the 20th battlion, not a 20 man battlion or 20 battlions. She says she wants to crush Akatsuki right here and now, and she isn't stupid enough to send weak genin/chuunin, so I expect a battlion of anbu/jounin. I see naruto starting the second stage of training of amplifying the cutting power. In terms of weapons, I see naruto using a medium length blade, but not white fang. White fang doesn't have the same unique abilities of the blades asuma has. It would have to be forged especially for naruto or a weapon we have yet to see.

Sollus
July 28, 2006, 08:29 PM
Re: Naruto if hes going to use a weapon - It could be some kind of spear, I forget what they are called, you know the ones with the wider curved blades at the end.

Or perhaps he will decide not to use wind manipulation that way at all, but that seems unlikely given asumas demonstration.

Also a thought .. what if he applies the wind chakra nature to the chakra surrounding him in kuybi tailed mode. Then his entire body would be like a blade. Extendable no less. Well that entirely depends on whether he can change the nature of the kuybi chakra or not. Also to note he didnt want to rely on kuybi anymore .. but it still is a possibility.

20 squads ... chapter titles like the nightmare begins .. its going to get nasty, I wonder if kishi will kill off any significant characters. I think its likely this time.

miu
July 28, 2006, 08:55 PM
Re: Naruto if hes going to use a weapon - It could be some kind of spear, I forget what they are called, you know the ones with the wider curved blades at the end.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naginata is what you are thinking of I think.

I've been looking around for it, because I'm sure there was a chapter or volume cover with a character using one of these. Or I could be thinking of another manga now and just be flat out wrong.

It's a pretty cool weapon, but kind of hard to picture Naruto using something like that. I picture something more like a scythe or a hand axe for him.

Banzai
July 28, 2006, 08:57 PM
Me thinks, that naruto will continue training, and with asuma's info he will "advance" to the next step. While the akatsuki(tobi) will finally capture the san-bi. And finally the anti-akatsuki squad that tsu. prepared will be revealed

sonofsun
July 28, 2006, 09:19 PM
I also think that Naruto would use a scythe if he uses a weapon. It would definately complement his "charge in head on" style of fighting.

predictions:
Naruto completes the cutting the leaf with chakra training, some hints as to the next stage of training, and some revelation as to the 20 brigades or whatever they're called. But most likely, it'll just be a shot of a bunch of anbu in one group in my opinion, with a few members of the sand mixed in (it seems logical since Gaara is still kazekage).

KnOwLedGe
July 28, 2006, 10:14 PM
What ever weapon it is, i think it would increase his long range fighting. Why? Naruto is not a long range fighter. Wind is best for short range. If he develops a long range style that would round him of. Look at the fight with Deidara.He didn't have any long range fighting styles.. nor with Orochimaru. The weapon he may have may help him with long range fighting. I was thinking bow, but it seems so feminine.

miu
July 28, 2006, 10:40 PM
What ever weapon it is, i think it would increase his long range fighting. Why? Naruto is not a long range fighter. Wind is best for short range. If he develops a long range style that would round him of. Look at the fight with Deidara.He didn't have any long range fighting styles.. nor with Orochimaru. The weapon he may have may help him with long range fighting. I was thinking bow, but it seems so feminine.

That's why I'm thinking of a kusari-gama or something like it. It allows for ranged attacks and has excellent power close in. It's kind of a wierd weapon, exotic, but still a common part of ninja mythology.

Sephy7KillerMech
July 28, 2006, 11:00 PM
I can't remember the name of the weapon but it's basicly a kunai on a long rope. If not naruto needs a long range weapon that he can pour wind chakra into i think this weapon would be ideal for him. I can just imagine him throwing it and it blasting through trees after his enemy. I must admit this isn't a good weapon to counter Sasuke's sword but naruto is a good enough close range brawler, with this weapon he would be much more rounded off.

McNerd
July 29, 2006, 02:02 AM
I'm interested that everyone is predicting crazy weapons like katanas, polearms, and sais for Naruto. What nobody has really brought up is that normally nobody uses these weapons except with lots of training. In traditional Eastern martial arts like the ones that largely inspire Naruto, one first becomes very adept at empty-hand combat technique, perhaps spending years, and only then may learn a weapon, which is considered an extension of the same skills.

By contrast, Naruto isn't a technical fighter but a brawler. In all his life, we've never seen Naruto execute a combo like the one Sasuke used on Kakashi in the bell test, even if we ignore the shuriken attacks at the beginning. He's never fought efficiently and elegantly, and with the weapons at his disposal (generally fists and kunai) he's never really even tried to reach that kind of state. So why would he use a weapon that demands that kind of mindset? I can much more easily imagine Sasuke swordfighting than Naruto (and I'd love to see it, too; his hand-to-hand combos, like the one I cited, are well-choreographed and beautiful). And sais...I'm not sure what you even do with sais. I know they're thrusting weapons, but if you gave me a pair of sais and a pair of kunai, then had someone attack me, I'd drop the sais. I have no idea how you would use them in a fight, and Naruto doesn't either. (Not that they know how to use knives, either; nobody would block a knife blade like you block a sword with another sword. Even with no knife training, you'd know better if you were actually attacked. But I'm not sure if that's just in the anime, and anyway it's just a pet peeve of mine. Sorry.)

Now that I think about it, I actually like the idea of Naruto with Asuma's knives. Asuma is also very successful with a brawler mentality, and the weapons themselves are cool. The fact that Naruto is shown learning to use such an appropOf course I'd rather Asuma lived and Naruto got something even cooler, whatever that might be. I'm also not claiming that Naruto couldn't become a technical fighter, especially with his newfound kage bunshin trick. In fact, since it has the side benefit of providing Naruto with sparring partners, and letting him see his own strong and weak points by fighting himself, I'd say it's a perfect fit for him in the long run.

But he'd have to decide to do things that way; it's a big change in his style and his outlook on fighting to view growth as not only gaining "strength" but also skill (granting that "strength" is a term used loosely in the manga). Remember, I'd say he still hasn't absorbed the Third's message on Heaven and Earth from the second test of the Chuunin exam, though I also predict he eventually will. It's a hard thing, confronting your shortcomings and working on them rather than just accepting them. The day he gets up and decides to read forty books simultaneously, maybe that'll be the day he makes an extra twenty clones and starts training with a stylish weapon. And as a guy who loves crazy weapons, I'd love to see it. I think his day of enlightenment might be getting nearer (he's already had the serious realization that he needs to stop using his Kyuubi forms), but even if it were next chapter, he's trying to develop a technique, not learn weapon forms, which is another long labor.

Lee
July 29, 2006, 04:18 AM
To tell you the truth i think Sasuke came up with an new justu also, since he already knows how to convert his chakra in his sword. When he teleported himself back on the cliff after the scuffle wit naruto and company he was about to use an justu but oro stoped him before he could do it

I dont no just a guess

P.S i know this isnt on topic lol

KnOwLedGe
July 29, 2006, 07:19 AM
I'm interested that everyone is predicting crazy weapons like katanas, polearms, and sais for Naruto. What nobody has really brought up is that normally nobody uses these weapons except with lots of training. In traditional Eastern martial arts like the ones that largely inspire Naruto, one first becomes very adept at empty-hand combat technique, perhaps spending years, and only then may learn a weapon, which is considered an extension of the same skills.

By contrast, Naruto isn't a technical fighter but a brawler. In all his life, we've never seen Naruto execute a combo like the one Sasuke used on Kakashi in the bell test, even if we ignore the shuriken attacks at the beginning. He's never fought efficiently and elegantly, and with the weapons at his disposal (generally fists and kunai) he's never really even tried to reach that kind of state. So why would he use a weapon that demands that kind of mindset? I can much more easily imagine Sasuke swordfighting than Naruto (and I'd love to see it, too; his hand-to-hand combos, like the one I cited, are well-choreographed and beautiful). And sais...I'm not sure what you even do with sais. I know they're thrusting weapons, but if you gave me a pair of sais and a pair of kunai, then had someone attack me, I'd drop the sais. I have no idea how you would use them in a fight, and Naruto doesn't either. (Not that they know how to use knives, either; nobody would block a knife blade like you block a sword with another sword. Even with no knife training, you'd know better if you were actually attacked. But I'm not sure if that's just in the anime, and anyway it's just a pet peeve of mine. Sorry.)

Now that I think about it, I actually like the idea of Naruto with Asuma's knives. Asuma is also very successful with a brawler mentality, and the weapons themselves are cool. The fact that Naruto is shown learning to use such an appropOf course I'd rather Asuma lived and Naruto got something even cooler, whatever that might be. I'm also not claiming that Naruto couldn't become a technical fighter, especially with his newfound kage bunshin trick. In fact, since it has the side benefit of providing Naruto with sparring partners, and letting him see his own strong and weak points by fighting himself, I'd say it's a perfect fit for him in the long run.

But he'd have to decide to do things that way; it's a big change in his style and his outlook on fighting to view growth as not only gaining "strength" but also skill (granting that "strength" is a term used loosely in the manga). Remember, I'd say he still hasn't absorbed the Third's message on Heaven and Earth from the second test of the Chuunin exam, though I also predict he eventually will. It's a hard thing, confronting your shortcomings and working on them rather than just accepting them. The day he gets up and decides to read forty books simultaneously, maybe that'll be the day he makes an extra twenty clones and starts training with a stylish weapon. And as a guy who loves crazy weapons, I'd love to see it. I think his day of enlightenment might be getting nearer (he's already had the serious realization that he needs to stop using his Kyuubi forms), but even if it were next chapter, he's trying to develop a technique, not learn weapon forms, which is another long labor.

For the second half we never really saw Naruto fight. Who knows how his style and form has increased. He nicely blocked that old woman from the sand. He fought smartly but briefly with Yamato. But for some reason the author has never given us a fight with Naruto like he did with Sakura long enough to judge is style. I mean he has power... just look at the odama raesengan that he used on the jounin on the Return Gaara Arc.
I still cannot believe that after 2 1/2yrs that naruto made such a small improvement. I mean even Sakura could knock Kakashi's block off.

But I see your arguement.

Konkun
July 29, 2006, 09:20 AM
Naruto doesnt strike me as a long range fighter. Up until this point, his style has been hand to hand combat. Most of the time it is head on fights, until recently we see that Naruto needs something to deal with long range opponents. As Asuma sensei pointed out, wind is strongest when it comes to close and mid-range combat. This will be the path Naruto will take. I assume that Naruto will get a weapon to deal with armed opponents. The best weapon for a close range combat and mid-range would be something that is easy to wield, not very big, and easy to conceal. The best weapon for Naruto would be something like a dagger or short sword similar to the one Gamabunta carries.

Prediction: I predict that Itachi and Kisame will show up in Konaha. They will show up when the others (forgot names) are in trouble. Also Naruto will join in on the fight to drive them out of Konoha. A rematch between Kakashi and Itachi would be highly anticipated.

ligerjager
July 29, 2006, 09:41 AM
For this next chapter I think we'll see the completion of the leaf exercise and kakshi explaing the next stage in which he begeins hinting at Naruto start thinking of his new justu.

We'll also see probably the conculsion of the tobi/deidara vs. jinchuuriki fight and who the container is.

I also think we'll start to see the squads beginning to form and maybe root begin to move in their bid for power.

Elldar
July 29, 2006, 09:54 AM
http://www.fellpony.f9.co.uk/country/haytime/ley1.jpg that is a scythe, u use them generally to cut grass and weat please it aint a weapon, so no chance in hell that Naruto will have one. It's hard to weild and it's slow, easy blocked.
Haliberd maybe not a scythe, u play too much D2.

hmm, Naruto may not get a weapon.
But if he do it will be a dagger or a kris, might a scimitar or sabre. But what I would like the most is a one-hand staff like weapon, XD can't find a name for uch a weapon in my memory. With that type of weapon he could fight and block, with one hand and use rasengan with the other.

btw I hope for appearance of any side-characters, or more Sai and Sakura.
hmm, I have a feeling that Denzou have men in that 20th squad or what it was.
more Root next chapter.

ligerjager
July 29, 2006, 10:06 AM
Maybe, they've been pretty quiet so I guess we'll see...

Ruth
July 29, 2006, 10:11 AM
@mcnerd

for some part id have to agree with ya. naruto already knows how handle a kunai. wakizashi, katana etc. are just an 'extention' in range. gotta agree naruto is a brawler but i don't see any difference if he handled a sword. swing, slash and thrust are basic principles that even a one year old kid will know if given a plastic toy sword. it comes naturally. reminds me of kurosaki ichigo of bleach. he's a brawler with a sword (like kisame) and all i've said are reflected by his knowledge in handling zangetsu. but if he's not going to use a blade, then he's gotta have some plates on his side knuckle to go against sasuke's katana. like kakashi's gloves.

it's kinda funny u put naruto in ur state as u don't know to use sais. just bcuz u don't know doesn't mean kishimoto doesn't know that he's not gonna make naruto use sais. (just a jest. don't take it personally :amuse) aNYYYway ... using another metal weapon against sasuke's would be like sticking a metal in a power supplier. though, if kishimoto decides naruto won't be using a weapon, then he won't.

@elldar

keris? that'll be a sight to see. id like that since it's a native noble(s) weapon here in my country. :amuse

near
July 29, 2006, 11:05 AM
And sais...I'm not sure what you even do with sais.

sais are for blocking/breaking swords. which would be sweet in a fight against sasuke, but still i dont wanna see team seven turn into the ninja turtles...lol.
also, if kishi was going to give naruto a sythe, id want it to be 2 sythes connected by a long chain. i have no idea what this is called but its damn badass.

mars0103
July 29, 2006, 12:24 PM
And sais...I'm not sure what you even do with sais.

sais are for blocking/breaking swords. which would be sweet in a fight against sasuke, but still i dont wanna see team seven turn into the ninja turtles...lol.
also, if kishi was going to give naruto a sythe, id want it to be 2 sythes connected by a long chain. i have no idea what this is called but its damn badass.

no no noooooo this is not bleach it is naruto lol

Apocolyte
July 29, 2006, 01:06 PM
Lol maybe he finds a fang from the Kyuubi and uses that...
Wind Powered Demon Fang.
Or something like Chakrams that'd go nicely with wind, being circular and all would make them very very fast with wind.
Then maybe he can shadow clone the Chakrams aswell, having them fly in all directions ...Imagine the killing power xD
Back to predictions for next chapter, i think Jiraiya is going to make a return Akatsuki hunting :amuse Lol puts a prop up jinchuirki on a finshing line (you know the rest of that gag xD)
Other than that i hope its more training

GO CHAKRAMS... Naruto the warrior princess

shygirl1999
July 29, 2006, 01:19 PM
i just can't see naruto with a weapon other than the kunais and throwing stars ... the sai's are kinda like tiny kunai's with two points on the side, so thats why i just thoulght of them, lol ... ah well ...

Ostesmorbrod
July 29, 2006, 02:46 PM
btw I hope for appearance of any side-characters, or more Sai and Sakura.
hmm, I have a feeling that Denzou have men in that 20th squad or what it was.
more Root next chapter.

Hmm I think Root has just been planted, just like Akatsuki were quite some time before the Akatsuki arch acctually began. (The first time Akatsuki appeared was back in chapter 139, Itachi and Kisame in Konoha looking for Naruto) I think it's the same with Root now, it's just planted so that we know it's there, and isn't gonna serriously start before the Akatsuki and the next Naruto vs. Sauske fight has been dealth with. I think Root will be the next big thing after those, so I don't think will see all that much to the organisation for many chapters to come, just maybe a few glimpses so that we don't forget them.

I don't think Narutos new technique is going to be ranged, but maybe something that helps nullify the advantages ranged ninjas have over him. But that's probably not the most pressing matter... Because he deffinatly has to come up with a way to block Sauskes deadly sharp blade, and it looks like he's training in just that sort of things now, with Asumas blades and all. There is quite a few hints that point in the direction of some kind of sharp weapon, but I honestly think he's going to develop a jutsu that dosn't have anything to do with weapons, but he might pick up a tick or two on the way to accomplishing that. So I think we'll see a new weapon in his arsenal too. As for what I have no idea, but a kind of short sword sounds the most likely to me.

Piatch
July 29, 2006, 04:01 PM

LOL noob..:P hehe.. well.. I don't hate u for being a noob.. everyone is that sometimes, but it is fun to laugh a bit so don't take it the wrong way..:P hehe.. welcome in BTW!!:)[br]Posted on: 29 July 2006, 20:54:23_________________________________________________I'm so sure that Naruto will have kunais, I meen, nothing else would make sense.. right???

~Yami~
July 29, 2006, 04:13 PM
Naruto may learn more than just cutting things with the wind... Maybe he'll learn controlling wind in other ways, too, so that he'll be able to make a better wind jutsu. Making a new, ultimate jutsu different from any other is kinda hard if all you can do with the wind is cutting things with it.

And I don't know if he'll get a weapon even though Asuma uses chakra knifes. You can make wind blades only out of wind, like the sand trio's sensei did when fighting Hayate...

Skeith
July 29, 2006, 06:33 PM
another thing to look at is temari's jutsu's (omg... naruto with a GIANT FAN... plz god no...) and then of course there are some of the extra pictures and chapter covers that have the characters with different weapons... one of which that i can remember has naruto with a really big uh.. paint brush ... wtf?

anyway... what if he got a weapon through gamabunta? y'know like sarutobi did with enma in his last battle? that could help right? even if he only uses it against sasuke's sword...
(if its been said sorry, i don't feel like reading through these posts lol)

Toda350Z
July 29, 2006, 07:28 PM
I would like to see a kodachi or maybe a pair... with wind chakra to lengthen the blade(s) as he choses, since they are made for one hand use.
But I think we'll see the new battalion Tsunade made and Naruto doing some more training, maybe even a glimpse of his new technique.
I would to see him develop a similar technique to Yondaime's body flicker as a by product of his ultimate jutsu.
Oh well I hope for some more action.

near
July 29, 2006, 07:42 PM
ya im hoping naruto doesnt get a weapon. the only weapon i really think would suit his fighting style would be brass knuckles, which would be kind of useless. and having cetsus would just be lame since asuma uses them.

miu
July 29, 2006, 07:42 PM
http://www.fellpony.f9.co.uk/country/haytime/ley1.jpg that is a scythe, u use them generally to cut grass and weat please it aint a weapon, so no chance in hell that Naruto will have one. It's hard to weild and it's slow, easy blocked.

Some of the most popular martial arts weapons started as agricultural instruments - a weaponed scythe isn't anthing like what you picture. Look at some pictures of kama and kusari-gama and tell me that they aren't dangerous weapons.

silentwedgie-nin
July 29, 2006, 08:14 PM
hey guys, first post, so be gentle.

my theory for new chapter - naruto will definately learn some new stuff to do with the shadow clones. my idea - replication of the body flicker - and here is how it shall work. :)

AFAIK, Naruto can create a clone anywhere, right? So if he makes a shadow clone, it can be right near him, or a ways away. What if he made a shadow clone, did replacement jutsu with the clone, and released the jutsu right away. So, basically, use shadow clones to jump to any location instantaneously, as long as he could do the hand signs fast enough. he's got the chakra to do it indefinitely.

also, i have to say I favor a small, hand based weapon that can be thrown, very similar to asuma's knives. naruto doesn't fit with a big sword IMO. also, sai are cool weapons, but the fight that I see foreshadowed with Sasuke seems like it will be sharpened edge vs. sharpened edge, which is not how sai work. ;)

so, i think he will get a knives like asuma(b/c those knives and sasukes sword are the only weapons that have channeled chakra so far, it might not be that just anything can do it.)

but gamabunta does have a big sword in some pictures if I remember right, so that might be tied into it.

so I think Naruto will learn some cool slicing wind Jutsu and a body flicker-ish technique, and he will be like Nightcrawler in X-Men crossed with... some guy who can cut things with wind... :smile-big

UzumakiRoman
July 29, 2006, 08:41 PM
i think if anything it would be cool if Naruto could make a sword out of wind like that Baki guy from the sand did when
he killed the chunnin exams 3rd proctor! hayate i think his name was.

miu
July 29, 2006, 08:41 PM
so I think Naruto will learn some cool slicing wind Jutsu and a body flicker-ish technique, and he will be like Nightcrawler in X-Men crossed with... some guy who can cut things with wind... :smile-big

So the katakana for "bamph" is gonna have to go into the ferquently translated words thread? :)

Sephy7KillerMech
July 29, 2006, 11:41 PM
http://www.wle.com/media/W212.jpg

Flexible weapon, i think it would be cool if naruto got some kind of flexible weapon, increased rope length could have him attacking from great distances, add wind chakra and it could be the most deadly missile. If it's on a chain it would be great against Sasuke's sword. Plated gloves and he can fight up-close too.

The point is, these weapons DON'T go with naruto's current style, Naruto's current style has been proven flawed because a long range opponent could take naruto just like a long range opponent took neji. Naruto needs to round off his fighting style with a few long range attacks or a long range weapon.

segua
July 29, 2006, 11:47 PM
I think what Asuma was talking could be just stage 1 for Naruto.
So Naruto might start molding chakra around his kunais and shurikens to sharpen them.

It might eventually comes down to Naruto using no physical weapons at all and relying soleing on weapons molded out of chakra. Naruto should just ask the damn fox. The Kyuubi seems to be a wind type also.

Sephy7KillerMech
July 30, 2006, 12:00 AM
It might eventually comes down to Naruto using no physical weapons at all and relying soleing on weapons molded out of chakra. Naruto should just ask the damn fox. The Kyuubi seems to be a wind type also.

That would be great, but according to what kishimoto said earlier in the manga chakra can't exist very long outside of something like someone's body or an object like a kunai or a sword. This means if Naruto somehow used weapons strictly made from chakra he could not throw them and also they would take ALOT of chakra and control because as Asuma explained, the length of his blade can increase or decrease depending on the amount of chakra he has to give.
Of course Naruto has ALOT of chakra and he has shown that with practice he can acquire high levels of control, but i'm willing to bet that a weapon made strictly from chakra would take alot more chakra than his kage bunshins do.

segua
July 30, 2006, 12:02 AM
That's where the Kyuubi's chakra comes into play.

ZeroDegrez
July 30, 2006, 12:06 AM
Naruto's weapon will be:

A gun. Wind infused chakra bullets.

naruto renden
July 30, 2006, 12:15 AM
hi there.. well i'm new here :) so i like asuma's weapon & i hope it will be naruto's weapon but i don't think so.. but i predict special kunaia as weapon 4 naruto (yonaime's weapon) & it'll good weapon.. coooooooooooooool
http://www.narutochuushin.com/main.php?category=multimedia&page=manga/&subdir1=chapter239/&subdir2=chapter239_08
& i think the 1 who will fight tobi is kakashi bcoz somehow & i can't stop think about it.. Tobi is OBITO kakashi's friend.. he has the same hair (spiky) & he has only one eye (right eye) & u remember that Obito lose his left eye & give it 2 kakash as a present.. :eyeroll
About naruto's ultimate justsu it's have nothing 2 do with his weapon.. naruto need a weapon 2 fight equal with sasuke.. ok hope u like my prediction c ya :smile-big

CheckMate
July 30, 2006, 12:46 AM
i think the 1 who will fight tobi is kakashi bcoz somehow & i can't stop think about it.. Tobi is OBITO kakashi's friend.. he has the same hair (spiky) & he has only one eye (right eye) & u remember that Obito lose his left eye & give it 2 kakash as a present..

I appreciate your opinion, but shino also has spiky hair, as well as asuma sensei, are they related to obito/tobi somehow as well?
I would say NO mate..

Naruto would not have any weapon except the kunais and shurikens.
He is a little bit slow to mastering any new jutsu.
He doesnt even completed his wind manipulation training, therefore i said he will not have any weapon.
Kunai and shuriken are all he has.

naruto renden
July 30, 2006, 12:55 AM
lo0o0o0o0l i know that but asuma & shino didn't lose thier left eye.. look at tobi mask only one hole n the right side(right eye).. about wind manipulation training naruto did well & kakashi that he is improving fast & he did finish step 1.. & u said naruto a little bit slow to mastering any new jutsu that's wrong.. he learn kage bunshin no jutsu by himself in few hours & mastering rasengan in week.. how this make him slow ?????

DarkManSharingan32
July 30, 2006, 12:57 AM
I appreciate your opinion, but shino also has spiky hair, as well as asuma sensei, are they related to obito/tobi somehow as well?
I would say NO mate..

It also makes no sense for either one of those people to have anything to do with Tobi or Obito.

Don't oppose the rediculous with the even more rediculous...

segua
July 30, 2006, 01:04 AM
you_know_who, you should try and give Naruto more credit. I believe that Naruto has a knack for learning high level ninjutsu. He learned kage bushin while he was still an Academy student; learned kuchi yose no jutsu and rasengen to the third level as a genin. Seems like he learns higher jutsu quicker than lower jutsu.

I'll say a few days of that wind training in addition to all those clones, Naruto will be learning things are an incredible rate.

naruto renden
July 30, 2006, 01:11 AM
this forum is to prediction & i just predict & maybe this will happen & maybe not.. & darkmanshar don't say rediculous about my prediction & that's not a good way.. i know that obito is died b4 but i always think about it that tobi is dummy like obito & he wearing a mask with a right hole (right eye) & that make sense..

Welcome! You might not know yet, but here is the place where you can take your opinion about Tobi=Obito: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6631.0 - K :)

rennokun
July 30, 2006, 01:17 AM
ill say naruto didnt have new weapon at all. if he can mold his wind chakra in his and cut through anything that will be awesome :narutokyu

CheckMate
July 30, 2006, 01:41 AM
It also makes no sense for either one of those people to have anything to do with Tobi or Obito.

Don't oppose the rediculous with the even more rediculous...

I beg your pardon?

you_know_who, you should try and give Naruto more credit.
I'll say a few days of that wind training in addition to all those clones, Naruto will be learning things are an incredible rate.

Yeah i think naruto is capable to learn many high level jutsus too.

Just he has to learn and complete the training first, no time for him to start thinking about new weapon.
they only have a little bit more time to save sauske, and the akatsuki is coming..!!

jfdrummer430
July 30, 2006, 02:21 AM
One thing I'm surprised no one has mentioned (unless I missed it) is the idea of Naruto getting Asuma's blades. I don't mean something like Asuma's, but his exact blades. The common theory seems to be that Asuma is going to die sometime soon by sacrificng himself. My prediciton is that Naruto will be there when it happens. Asuma's final words will be to Naruto, telling him to take his blades and finish his training. Naruto will put them on (probably a full page spread of a pissed off Naruto with newly brandished blades) as he announces the name of his new move. Then the fight between Naruto and whoever Asuma was fighting will begin.

At this point Naruto will have the rare crystal from the daughter (or was it grand-daughter?) of The First, and now the blades made of a rare metal that belonged to the son of The Third.

kadoman
July 30, 2006, 03:01 AM
Reminder people, no Tobi=Obito discussion in this thread. There is already a Toshokan thread for that topic here:http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6631.0. ;)

[br]Posted on: 30 July 2006, 02:57:18_________________________________________________

One thing I'm surprised no one has mentioned (unless I missed it) is the idea of Naruto getting Asuma's blades. I don't mean something like Asuma's, but his exact blades. The common theory seems to be that Asuma is going to die sometime soon by sacrificng himself. My prediciton is that Naruto will be there when it happens. Asuma's final words will be to Naruto, telling him to take his blades and finish his training. Naruto will put them on (probably a full page spread of a pissed off Naruto with newly brandished blades) as he announces the name of his new move. Then the fight between Naruto and whoever Asuma was fighting will begin.

At this point Naruto will have the rare crystal from the daughter (or was it grand-daughter?) of The First, and now the blades made of a rare metal that belonged to the son of The Third.

Hmmm...good point there. I certainly overlooked that possibility. But it does fit in nicely doesn't it? And it gives an even better sense of purpose to Asuma being there and Naruto using his blades in the training. I like this idea.

segua
July 30, 2006, 03:58 AM
It could be that Naruto inherits Asuma after Asuma's death. Or it could also be that Asuma is planning on sacrificing himself to save Konoha and it's only afterward that Naruto recieves Asuma's blade. Though that would be interesting.

Sephy7KillerMech
July 30, 2006, 05:02 AM
It could be that Naruto inherits Asuma after Asuma's death. Or it could also be that Asuma is planning on sacrificing himself to save Konoha and it's only afterward that Naruto recieves Asuma's blade. Though that would be interesting.

That's exactly what he said ^.^

I like this prediction, i don't really have much to add, it really is a great idea. I would like to see more of the other teams though, i'm hoping in these upcoming battles we will see more of them..

Piatch
July 30, 2006, 05:39 AM
maybe Naruto will be able to control the weather, I mean, the wind is the thing that control the weather..:P talk about cool ha???:P hehe

Konkun
July 30, 2006, 09:20 AM
^ nice avatar =O

AH no not Asuma Sensei I like him. But so far no significant deaths since the 3rd Hokage and Asumas talk with Shikamaru def. forshadowing a certain sacrifice. A small weapon fits Naruto best. I'm guessing a specially made dagger for Naruto.

Panda
July 30, 2006, 09:56 AM
Naruto will use chopsticks as his weapon so he can be ready even while hes eating. j/k

You see... There is nothing that cuts better than wind itself, said Baki before he did Kaze no Yaiba no jutsu gutting Hayate to sh!t in the manga.

Remembers, naruto is close and medium ranged character and his improvements needs to stay consistent with that. Its consistent with the King piece in shougi.

If we study the movements of pieces in shougi, perhaps we can assign each of the narutos generation of ninja a role on the board.

jackleone
July 30, 2006, 10:23 AM
After reading chapters 316 and 317 over again i think Naruto with the demon fox is the "king" in the jap chess game. Asuma says that pieces must be sacrificed to save the king from "being captured". Akatsuki has been trying to capture all the tails and obviosly the 9 tails is the strongest, thats why they will go after Naruto last. Also there plot cant be completed till they do so.

Also Asuma always thought that the Hokage was the "king", but it isnt. When the 3rd dies the game wasnt over and then the 5th showed up and even if she was to die, the game wouldnt end. If naruto was to get captured by Akatsuki the leaf village would lose all its leverage in the ninja community

Also Asuma stated in 316 that Sometimes its neccisary to make an offensive move, link that to chapter 317 and thats the invasion that tsunade talks of.

Also in 316 Asuma says that "to protect the king from stronger opponents you have to sacrafice weaker pieces". Now in the recent chapters we learn that Naruto isnt at a Jonin level yet making him weak, yet Asuma who has the same Chakra nature is stronger then him. So strength isnt important in the long run and the future actions we see in the upcoming battle will protect Natuto from Akatsuki for awhile so he can increase his power.

My predictions are:

1.the team that Tsunade makes will not have Naruto and Kakashi, im iffy on the clone of the hokage
-Naruto needs to get stronger before Akatsuki attempts to take him on
-Asuma will lead the battle

2. Naruto will fully complete part 1 of training and possibly we will see what the secound part consist of.

3. Asuma will take his squad to a fine meal- his last meal

Long run prediction:

Naruto will get a sword/katana and have a similar move to the Senbonzakura's initial release of Byakuya Kuchiki. in which the sword turns into little leaf shaped blades and naruto controls where the leaves go with his chakra

segua
July 30, 2006, 11:18 AM
You're talking razor leaf.

donkeyhigh
July 30, 2006, 11:21 AM
@jackleone
Sounds nice to me :) Hope you're right :)

bannik
July 30, 2006, 11:23 AM
I like your theory it makes a lot of sense, naruto is the reason why they are all fighting the akatsuki if the akatsuki get 9 tails then its all over and if naruto masters the nine tails then akatsuki will most certainly die....what i think will happen in the next chapter is naruto training, we get to see some of the special forces to fight akatsuki and the akatsuki enter konoha or near it...(mayne the last chapter shows them overlooking Konoha) further on I belive that asuma will sacrifice himself protecting naruto and dying explaining to him that everything and everyone was used to protect you, everyone who died and was killed was to protect you i.e making konoha or the root more evil in the respect that if someone knew who naruto was and was blabbing it outloud they killed him/her near the end asuma tells naruto that Konoha will have to do 1 thing if all else fails and that to kill naruto or the root will say it becuase letting naruto live is too big of a risk so naruto has to escape and run away ...it makes sense if you think about it, killing naruto is the final solution and the root are able to do this, i also think that will be the point where everyone realises that naruto has the demon in him making them view him differently...

ZeroDegrez
July 30, 2006, 11:37 AM
Why do people continue to think Naruto sucks at learning Jutsu? I think the truth is, he can learn any Jutsu just fine except for low level jutsu. Which has everything to do with the Kyubi, and not Naruto's skill. So far the Jutsu he has learned to use best, are high level, high chakra moves. Because of the Kyubi his chakra is already hard to control. So when he attempts to use chakra, I can only imagen it being like letting air out of a compressed tank. So for doing simple, low level things like the illusion bunshin, which is for noob-ninja's, the chakra requirement is very small, but must be near perfect to use. So it's like filling a small balloon. But letting the air out of the tank it's compressed, so it's hard to estimate when to stop molding chakra. So, too little, and the balloon gets no chakra. Too much, and the balloon explodes. However, for highlevel Jutsu, it would appear that there is some le-way in chakra use. Hence why Jyriaha was trying to get naruto to maxamize his chakra containment vs controling it.

Perhaps my metaphore for chakra use is off...but the fact remains, Naruto I think will continue to learn very powerful highlevel Jutsu, because of his unique chakra usage.

Hey, have you guys noticed something about the Jinkur's?

Everyone we've seen so far have gone or been in their demon form for the entire fight. None of them try to stay in their human form...except Naruto.

And...someone said it much earlier in the thread, that Tails != power. This is untrue. Tails very much equal power. Now, a 1 might beat a 2, if the 2 is in the desert, and the 1 can use the environment to his advantage. But, the more tails, the more power. Just look at Naruto. The more powerful he becomes, the more tails he has.

cerventus
July 30, 2006, 11:52 AM
Is kyubi that powerful or the other bijuu are weaklings.....it took the whole country and the sacrifice of Yondaime to tame the kyubi.

I think Naruto will have a small bomberang unlike Sango (InuYasha), which is part blade. He will have multiple clones place around the battle field and using his wind blade bomberang...he will slaughter an entire batalion, much like how Yondaime did with Kunai,

Near term perdiction. Training using rasengan with wind enhance.
[br]Posted on: July 30, 2006, 11:49:57 AM_________________________________________________Zero...but the more tails...the less naruto he is.

Piatch
July 30, 2006, 12:30 PM
well, Asuma might be stronger at the time, but Naruto has much more chakra than Asuma, remember people that Naruto is only like 14-15 years old or something like that, and Asuma is like 26-27 or something, that means that Asuma has had more time to learn stuff than Naruto, and Naruto also has the Kyuubi that stops him from evolving naturally, he neads help all the time.. so I think Naruto is AWESOME!!! just think about the litle time it has taken for Naruto now to almost cut the leaf and he just learned that his element is wind just because Yamato is controling the kyuubi so... Naruto is great, he can't really controle the kyuubi, but think of this, what if the kyuubi was inside like Sakura or Kakashi, would they be able to even control the kyuubi even 10% as good as Naruto?? I don't think so, and that's just beause Naruto are ment to be the best...:P am I totaly wrong??

I am really sure Naruto will be able to control alot of things with this wind-element of his, like the weather and with the wind he can change landscapes and WOW!! hehe amazing stuff..:P I think that he will have the Kunais as a weaapond, they are small, sharp and quite easy to handle..:) perfect for Naruto..:)
right??

segua
July 30, 2006, 12:36 PM
It was said that the Kyuubi has the highest chakra out of all the bijuus.

ZeroDegrez, that's very interesting.

Those high level ninjutsu have more like a minimum chakra requirement.

ruby_06
July 30, 2006, 12:41 PM
does it seem that the story is going very slow and the Jinchurikis are easily defeated or what??? they cannot be defeated by humans , i think!!! (for example : the kyuubi and the Yondaime, he couldnt beat it)
but my prediction for the next chapie is that naruto is going to continue training while tsunade is finally going to take action against akatuski . that is it!!!!

mrwhos
July 30, 2006, 01:06 PM
Narutos new weapon is a kunai with chakraflow on it, like star wars.

KnOwLedGe
July 30, 2006, 01:18 PM
He still has 'that jutsu' so if it ever comes down to fighting a member of the akatuski he could probably take out one of them. Sai has just got to die somewhere in this manga. I mean his appearance and resolve was just to sudden. Can anyone get any emotion from him dying as a hero? Naruto needs a suit change... if he gets a weapon, plz get him a suit change. Most likely his weapon is gonna be in those scrolls. Has naruto ever used a scroll to fight? We see him in lots of pics with those scrolls but never in a fight.

midnight789
July 30, 2006, 01:48 PM
He still has 'that jutsu' so if it ever comes down to fighting a member of the akatuski he could probably take out one of them. Sai has just got to die somewhere in this manga. I mean his appearance and resolve was just to sudden. Can anyone get any emotion from him dying as a hero? Naruto needs a suit change... if he gets a weapon, plz get him a suit change. Most likely his weapon is gonna be in those scrolls. Has naruto ever used a scroll to fight? We see him in lots of pics with those scrolls but never in a fight.

I'm startin to wonder if 'that jutsu' wasn't actually the kyuubi shroud, and i also think sai will end up dieing (or sasuke, but him being kishi's favorite char, i doubt that will happen). As for naruto getting a suit change, don't count on it anytime soon, He didn't change his old suit for over 240+ chapters. And naruto did use a scroll to summon a weapon (however useless this effort was) when he saw deidara and sasori with a dead gaara, but this is gettin a bit off topic.
Anyways, i recently met someone from the future, but his time period is only about a week's ahead of ours, what a coincidence eh? Anywho, besides showing me the winning loto numbers, he also showed me the next naruto chapter and i, being the generous person i am, shall share the information with ya. Anywho, to summarize it, naruto ends up getting a weapon, and surprisingly enough it was a boomerang, but it wasn't any old boomerang. It was the boomerang of doom, also known as the doomerang. aparently this doomerang is the greatest weapon of konoha, and no one has been able to use it since konoha was founded, as it requires great skill.

donkeyhigh
July 30, 2006, 04:06 PM
*Thinks*
Here's a list of possible weapons/jutsus Naruto could preform.. :)

He shot a Rasengan-laser-beam in his Kyubii form, maby he learns to shoot Wind-bullets in normal-mode?

"Uzumaki" can be translated to "spiral", while "Naruto" is more like a whirlpool or a vortex. The 2nd Hokage could make big whirlpools with his Bloodline, I'm guessing it was a mix of Wind and Water-technique. Maby Naruto'll learn to create tornados, or something close to that.

Kakashi gives him one of his fangs which he can make stronger with Naruto's newly developed chakra-nature-controll. I mean, Kakashi's father was called "The White Fang of Konoha", and Kakashi is kinda like a dog himself, and we haven't seen his mouth yet. Maby he has dog-fangs which can be used in making of swords or smaller weapons. Or maby Kakashis familly can summon fang-swords or something in that nature.

Naruto: Sasuke.. I'm taking you home!
Sasuke: Don't you understand? My familly is gone, I have no home.
Naruto: You have us! Come back to us...
Sasuke: Naruto, stop living in your little dream fantasy world, see reality, I am done with you. Go back.
Naruto: Not untill I get you back!
Sasuke: That's not happenind. Prepare to die!
Naruto: Bring it on! Prepare to get knocked the f//k out!
Sasuke: Are you stupid? Without the Kyubii, you're nothing!
Naruto: You're the stupid one. I'm gonna become the Hokage, do you think I would relay on a monster in order to protect my loved ones? I'll take my chances without the Kyubii, a fair match, one on one. I'm not giving up on my word! That's..
Sasuke: Ye ye, "that's my nindo" .. I'm tired of listening to your crap!
Naruto: Let's start! *lifts Kakashi-sword*
Sasuke: Blocking against my sword isn't smart. It cannot be stopped.
Naruto: Watch me! *attacks fast*
Sasuke: !! *draws sword*
Naruto: *stops Sasuke's sword with Kakashi's Fang-sword with Wind-Natured chakra* Pff.. Please, atleast try...
Sasuke: Wh..what?! *gets owned*

That'd be my favorite :)

Throwing and controlling Rasengan's. When being able to controll Wind, he should be able to use the air surrounding his Rasengan to stabilice it's chakra and thereby making it possible to throw, and even controll, while in mid-air.

Fly..

I'm out of ideas :p but hopefully he'll develope a secound Nature later on, making it possible to produce even harder techniques. :)

I know this isn't a direct prediction of the next chapter, but I'm predicting we might get a little hint of Naruto's final jutsu in the next chapter. So maby one of these might be somewhere close..
or more likely, not close at all.. :p :)

rocker2
July 30, 2006, 05:08 PM
"Uzumaki" can be translated to "spiral", while "Naruto" is more like a whirlpool or a vortex. The 2nd Hokage could make big whirlpools with his Bloodline, I'm guessing it was a mix of Wind and Water-technique. Maby Naruto'll learn to create tornados, or something close to that.

When was it stated that any of the Hokage other than the 1st had a genetic trait/bloodline ability? Also, isn't there a pure water jutsu which makes whirlpools? Just curious.

Kakashi gives him one of his fangs which he can make stronger with Naruto's newly developed chakra-nature-controll. I mean, Kakashi's father was called "The White Fang of Konoha", and Kakashi is kinda like a dog himself, and we haven't seen his mouth yet. Maby he has dog-fangs which can be used in making of swords or smaller weapons. Or maby Kakashis familly can summon fang-swords or something in that nature.

Naruto: Sasuke.. I'm taking you home!
Sasuke: Don't you understand? My familly is gone, I have no home.
Naruto: You have us! Come back to us...
Sasuke: Naruto, stop living in your little dream fantasy world, see reality, I am done with you. Go back.
Naruto: Not untill I get you back!
Sasuke: That's not happenind. Prepare to die!
Naruto: Bring it on! Prepare to get knocked the f//k out!
Sasuke: Are you stupid? Without the Kyubii, you're nothing!
Naruto: You're the stupid one. I'm gonna become the Hokage, do you think I would relay on a monster in order to protect my loved ones? I'll take my chances without the Kyubii, a fair match, one on one. I'm not giving up on my word! That's..
Sasuke: Ye ye, "that's my nindo" .. I'm tired of listening to your crap!
Naruto: Let's start! *lifts Kakashi-sword*
Sasuke: Blocking against my sword isn't smart. It cannot be stopped.
Naruto: Watch me! *attacks fast*
Sasuke: !! *draws sword*
Naruto: *stops Sasuke's sword with Kakashi's Fang-sword with Wind-Natured chakra* Pff.. Please, atleast try...
Sasuke: Wh..what?! *gets owned*

That'd be my favorite :)

Funny :smile-big.

Naruto: Hey Kakashi, open up! I need one of 'em fangs you got!
Kakashi: What happened to the last two I gave you?
Naruto: Well, I kind of broke it them when fighting with my Kage Buushin sparring partner.
Kakashi: Well....
Naruto: Actually, this training could go a lot faster if each of my Kage Buushin were able to train with a fang. Make that 1000 fangs.
Kakashi: Whaaaa.... I don't have that many . . . Tenzou, HELP! AHHHHHH!!!!!
SFX: Naruto clone army procedes to extract all of Kakashi's teeth and combs Kakashi's home for any extras that Kakashi might have saved.

Throwing and controlling Rasengan's. When being able to controll Wind, he should be able to use the air surrounding his Rasengan to stabilice it's chakra and thereby making it possible to throw, and even controll, while in mid-air.

As lame as it may be, a recent filler showed Naruto being able to throw his rasengan for a mid-range attack. But then again, it's just a filler.

Fly..

Shizune: It's a bird, it's a plane . . . oh, it's just Naruto.
Tsunade: Come back with my sake!
Shizune thought: Good work Naruto! Tsunade will never be able to catch you up there! :p

Well, I'm still sticking with my chakra crystal jutsu. Water + earth being placed under extreme heat and pressure by fire + wind and etched into crystals by lightning. Or something of the sort.

midnight789
July 30, 2006, 05:23 PM
I actually think he won't get another element besides wind. yet. I mean, i don't see this manga going away any time soon, and he still needs room to grow. Sure, somewhere along the line he'll probably create a new element, but for now i think he will master wind manipulation. And i'm also going to stick with the boomerang prediction, because i just like it for some reason.

C4animax
July 30, 2006, 05:36 PM
My prediction for the next chapter (didn't read any of the previous post) :

Naruto'll cut the leaf in two and then start with the next step of his training which could be in my opinion cutting thing with a neji style chakra (the needle chakra)and will try to break a tree or small trees (the thing that holds the leaves) given by the sponsor yamato (how convinient he can use wood element so he'll create something designed). Chakra a la neji came to my mind since naruto already had he chakra surrounding his body (in kyuubi form) so that would be a good alternative to its power.

We'll have a view on akatsuki, maybe a double page with the two of them and the squadron made by tsunade with a panel where akatsuki run into them...then some switch on a third elements would do the trick (tobi's duo maybe) and that's all for this week...

We haven't seen much of sai and sakura...like i care lol... :D

Arikj15
July 30, 2006, 06:07 PM
My prediction for 318 is naruto finishes his stage 1 training then he is going to meet up with team asuma and pay for an exspensive meal thanks to chouji :smile-big and more about akutski
and Tsunades team she is assembling.

jackleone
July 30, 2006, 07:45 PM
I actually think he won't get another element besides wind. yet. I mean, i don't see this manga going away any time soon, and he still needs room to grow. Sure, somewhere along the line he'll probably create a new element, but for now i think he will master wind manipulation. And i'm also going to stick with the boomerang prediction, because i just like it for some reason.

i think naruto is excited and wants to learn a secound element as soon as he masters wind.

i think in the end he will master all 5 elements giving him endless amount of elemental combos

also anyone have any thoughts on the ying and yang of a chakra element that was mentioned in 316?

KnOwLedGe
July 30, 2006, 09:17 PM
Anyways, i recently met someone from the future, but his time period is only about a week's ahead of ours, what a coincidence eh? Anywho, besides showing me the winning loto numbers, he also showed me the next naruto chapter and i, being the generous person i am, shall share the information with ya. Anywho, to summarize it, naruto ends up getting a weapon, and surprisingly enough it was a boomerang, but it wasn't any old boomerang. It was the boomerang of doom, also known as the doomerang. aparently this doomerang is the greatest weapon of konoha, and no one has been able to use it since konoha was founded, as it requires great skill.

to funny :smile-big. Um for those talking about the spiral thingy on naruto's arm that is in some way connected to what his ultimate jutsu is gonna be..forget it... Haven't you looked at every chunnin and jounnin has it except for the 1st 2nd 5th and 3rd. It seems that only during the 4th's era that we see that jacket with the spiral on the back.

zerocharisma
July 30, 2006, 11:28 PM
I'm guessing Akatsuki will end up with 8 Bijuu and they all fight Naruto. I would prefer something like Konoha sending messengers to the other Jinchuuriki warning them, and having a more complex storyline, as these characters are great story material. Also that would put Konoha in a position of strength, and make their political strategy less reactionary, provincial, and short-sighted. However, given the quick cuts we're getting of Akatsuki capturing them one after another, it seems that won't happen.

Wind element--What are the chances of this happening? --> Shikamaru writes a letter and sends it via fast-bird to the Sand: "Hey, Temari--Naruto could use your wind expertise. Not that I want to see you again or anything...Oh yeah, bring Gaara too, because he scored high in the last popularity poll and the fans want to see him again..."

Just a thought--pretty wacked at that--

z.

Blazin_Cha0s
July 31, 2006, 12:03 AM
I still going with the prediction I made the last couple of prediction threads... That in the end Naruto will have than one jutsu when all is said and done. Also, as far as the 20th platoon thing goes... I think it will consist of the genins and jounins we have seen so far. Team Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai. If not all four at least 2 of the teams since that fits the definition of platoon.

Also, I agree with this being the first step of training. I think he will just go on to the next step while the 20th platoon goes off to do battle with Akatsuki. He'll hear about it afterwards, and will try to rush off to help only to be told "He'd just get in the way." and "He's still too weak."
However, that could open further his desire to be able to handle more than one element, and he'll probably discover his second element on his own.

TheGreenFlash
July 31, 2006, 01:59 AM
I like the whole kakashi has fangs theory i think it might be true :)

For the next chapter i think naruto is going to train by sparing with himself (i dont know if some one already said this and i really dont care :p)

hermallorn
July 31, 2006, 02:58 AM
I think most wind expert are in the sand village right now so some clone might go there

Sephy7KillerMech
July 31, 2006, 05:09 AM
I'm startin to wonder if 'that jutsu' wasn't actually the kyuubi shroud

I don't think 'that jutsu' could be the 4th tail release because naruto would have had no idea what jiraiya was talking about when he told him "don't use 'that jutsu'". I'm willing to bet 'that jutsu' is going to be something we finally get to see once we all forget about it, it will be used right before something monumental happens like orochimaru is about to take sasuke's body and naruto jumps in with 'that jutsu' to save him and kill oro or something.

Vegitto
July 31, 2006, 05:09 AM
I'm gonna make a long-tern prediction here, is that okay?

-AL is Uchiha Madara. "But, his hair isn't black!" Well, it changed colour after he fought Kyuubi.
-Itachi will fight Sasuke and lose. Sasuke, however, will not kill him.
-Orochimaru will get pwned by Sasuke.
-Naruto will 'save' Sasuke.
-Sakura gets killed somewhere on the line (don't ask me where, I don't know)
-Danzou (ANBU root leader) will try to become the next Hokage. Naruto will prevent him from doing so with his dual-element jutsu.
-All three of the Sannins die. Orochimaru got pwned by Sasuke, Jiraiya got pwned by Itachi and Tsunade will die in an ANBU root ambush.
-Kakashi will die. Underneath his mask lies a sad, sad man. Team 7 (complete, still, then) will give him a proper funeral.
-Akatsuki's objective is this: The Death God promises Uchiha Madara (AL) eternal life if he can provide him with all the Bijuu. AL promises the Akatsuki members unfathomable power in return for their services.

That's it :).

briofreez
July 31, 2006, 05:58 AM
I think most wind expert are in the sand village right now so some clone might go there

someone will come to teach Naruto of all things to know about wind, and that someone is Aang. And then, he will be known as Naruto the greatest Air bender in the world! :smoke

kidding aside. i think now that Naruto knows he has a Wind type chakra, he can develop his own Ultumate defense jutsu like that of Gaara and Nejis. He can make a whirlpool around himself that would cut anybody who comes near him... i think this is practical because as of now, i dont think he is not good at defense.

donkeyhigh
July 31, 2006, 09:13 AM
Temari could probably help Naruto quite a bit..
Send a message to your new sandy friend Naruto, make Gaara send Temari to help you! :p :)

DarkManSharingan32
July 31, 2006, 09:23 AM
Temari could probably help Naruto quite a bit..
Send a message to your new sandy friend Naruto, make Gaara send Temari to help you! :p :)

Ha ha, yeah right...
She would be more apt, to hit him with every wind technique she knows, before she actually helped him...lol

cerventus
July 31, 2006, 09:41 AM
Temari would be good. Baki would be better.
Kazekage can give a tip or two since he is also a genius.

joer_the_sadist
July 31, 2006, 09:42 AM
Hello guys this is my first prediction that i will post for the naruto manga, and though i haven't been there since the first start i like to say this manga is sweet.

Prediction for chapter 318
(like those who predicted before my post i agree with you guys)

the 5th hokage will list the names of the teams she'll send, which might included Gal's team, and maybe sakura (Medic!),
Naruto will finish his training.

later on will find out that the two tail and three tailed bujji have been transfered to the thingi(what is it?).

......Other predictions that might happen on a later chapter or chapters......
Tobi is the 4th. Why? well i just want to bring something that might not happen so poof to you.
I agree with those who think that Naruto will fight Sasuke with a Kunai.
ever heard of "your sword versus My Dagger" by Silverstein f**K yeah!

ok as for the team that's heading into there doom naruto will hear from a ninja requesting Kakashis help, naruto will have no choice but save the day. Details: Naruto will get pissed and do some cool ass combo by using his clones+Rasengen+ and the wind creating a even better jutsu.

sasuke will kill naruto!

So many predictions so little time.
Sorry ig i sound a little too cheat but i have a chem 2 test in a couple of seconds.

cerventus
July 31, 2006, 10:52 AM
Pls no more Tobi is some dead dude or other wise as there is a lack of proof and full of speculation. Cant Judge ppl by their hair or the way a hole correspond to an eye. Those who are dead will remain dead until Kishi writes other wise. Thanks man.

anyway,
Some how I think during train, Naruto might have some flash back on what happened during the Jiraiya training which he can utalize in the current training.

As for the "welcoming squad". They will engage Akastuki. It will mostly consist of Anbu and some of our feature teams, led by Asuma.

Jiraiya will pop in and defeat the Akastuki in the middle of the battle. Akastuki will fleet but causing damage to Jiraiya.

Naruto will visit Jiraiya in the Hospital and Jiraiya tell Naruto...how he can use That Jutsu with Wind Chakra.

Skeith
July 31, 2006, 11:41 AM
@ cerventus i agree with some (alot with no tobi talk XD) but i don't like the thought of jiraiya getting hurt, like i think he may show up but i doubt he would get hurt that bad....

now that you reminded me, i wanna see what 'that jutsu' is lol.... and some of what happened during the timeskip...

cerventus
July 31, 2006, 11:58 AM
Actually, I can just imagine the scene where Naruto look at Jiraiya..

then Jiraiya said " This is nothing compare to what damage you can do with that Jutsu"

naruto renden
July 31, 2006, 12:40 PM
hi guys.. well i still think that naruto weapon is a kunai but i prefer special kunai (yonaime's weapon) :smile-big
Tobi & deidara will captured the 3 tails beast.. naruto will his step 1 of training.. the 5th hokage send a teams which might icluding asuma's team..
Midnight i don't remeber that kishi said that sasuke hs favorite character?? i remember he said people like sasuke is the worst & he like naruto & bcoz of that is choose him as a main charachter..

- Well, where do you think Naruto's charm lies?

K: Indeed, I wanted to have him possess as much of the charm I was talking about
as possible. Always bearing in mind that he's a "simple fool"...(laugh). Plus,
personally, I don't really like wise characters all that much.

- Well, speaking of wise characters in Naruto, Shikamaru is...

K: I like Shikamaru. He's dry, so he doesn't show off his ability. In Sasuke's
atmosphere, when he's super-smart, that's the kind of character that's the
worst. (laugh) You can't relate to him... When you see a flawless guy like that,
wouldn't you get jealous?

c ya :darn

FLFC
July 31, 2006, 12:58 PM
Midnight i don't remeber that kishi said that sasuke hs favorite character?? i remember he said people like sasuke is the worst & he like naruto & bcoz of that is choose him as a main charachter..

Well I do remember that Kishimoto said that Sasuke was the character he enjoyed drawing the most. When I read this i kinda thought that Sasuke was his favorite character but whatever.

For my prediction, i think Naruto will have to interrupt his trainning for dealing with Akatsuki, or other bad guys. Maybe he´ll accomplish to make a new jutso as he fights Akatsuki, but he´ll not be able to do anything significant, jutsu-wise, before that.

And I really thought great the idea that among the 20 there would be the former gennins of Konoha, but that´s unlikely.

kadoman
July 31, 2006, 12:59 PM
Hello guys this is my first prediction that i will post for the naruto manga, and though i haven't been there since the first start i like to say this manga is sweet.

Hello and weclome and quoted for agreement! :amuse

the 5th hokage will list the names of the teams she'll send, which might included Gal's team, and maybe sakura (Medic!),
Naruto will finish his training.

I wonder why this hasn't been a very much talked about topic? I've predicted this as well. I am genuinely curious as to this 20 man team Tsuande's got gathered. I am more interested in it than say, the scientific elements of Naruto's chakra (which, to be honest guys, is getting the same feel as Chemistry class...no offense...but is scares me off. I'm referring to discussion in 317 more specifically though). :amuse

I don't know why, but I just have this feeling Shikamaru is going to be invovled somehow in this team, yes, I also wondered if Gai's team will be involved.

Can't wait to see more about it, that's for sure!

LightReaper
July 31, 2006, 01:06 PM
Now that I think about it; having the 20 man team include all of the rookies (excluding Naruto) would be a great way to reintroduce them to the story.

So

Shikamaru
Ino
Chouji
Rock Lee
Neji
Ten Ten
Kiba
Hinata
Shino
Sakura
Sai
Asuma
Kurenai
Gai(sensai :P)

That's 14 people, then you can add people like Anko, Ibiki, the teacher (Naruto's pseudo dadddy; I forgot his damn name, Iruka?). Maybe some new characters too. But that's assuming the team is gonna include the big names; which I hope it does cause I want to see an all out attack by konoha.

kadoman
July 31, 2006, 01:08 PM
Mmm...*nods* That is a good list Lightreaper. Shame on you though, forgetting Iruka's name. Tsk, tsk.

Yes, an all out attack on Konoha must feature our familiar faces. I also wonder what role the monks are going to play and will they have anything to do with the 20 man team? Wild stab in dark.

LightReaper
July 31, 2006, 01:10 PM
Mmm...*nods* That is a good list Lightreaper. Shame on you though, forgetting Iruka's name. Tsk, tsk.

Yes, an all out attack on Konoha must feature our familiar faces. I also wonder what role the monks are going to play and will they have anything to do with the 20 man team? Wild stab in dark.

Whaaa? I only got 5 hours sleep, my brain is still registered as asleep.

Ohh I know; InoShikaChou parents could attend too; that makes a grand total of 20.

Calootoo
July 31, 2006, 01:31 PM
Wow, Vegitto, you sure are the pessimistic one.

About the people Tsunade is about to send, are you sure it's a 20 people team rather than the team number 20? I know the trans say 20 brigades or something like that, but still that's way too many people.

segua
July 31, 2006, 01:47 PM
If one Akatsuki member could take over a nation, 20 brigade/squadron/platoons is probably mediocre but enough.

Vegitto
July 31, 2006, 02:13 PM
Wow, Vegitto, you sure are the pessimistic one.

About the people Tsunade is about to send, are you sure it's a 20 people team rather than the team number 20? I know the trans say 20 brigades or something like that, but still that's way too many people.

Meh..

By the way, you theorists would make damn good conspiracy theorists.

Piatch
July 31, 2006, 02:41 PM

He used scrolls in chapter 264, page 8 for example....[br]Posted on: 31 July 2006, 19:37:57_________________________________________________

I'm gonna make a long-tern prediction here, is that okay?

-AL is Uchiha Madara. "But, his hair isn't black!" Well, it changed colour after he fought Kyuubi.
-Itachi will fight Sasuke and lose. Sasuke, however, will not kill him.
-Orochimaru will get pwned by Sasuke.
-Naruto will 'save' Sasuke.
-Sakura gets killed somewhere on the line (don't ask me where, I don't know)
-Danzou (ANBU root leader) will try to become the next Hokage. Naruto will prevent him from doing so with his dual-element jutsu.
-All three of the Sannins die. Orochimaru got pwned by Sasuke, Jiraiya got pwned by Itachi and Tsunade will die in an ANBU root ambush.
-Kakashi will die. Underneath his mask lies a sad, sad man. Team 7 (complete, still, then) will give him a proper funeral.
-Akatsuki's objective is this: The Death God promises Uchiha Madara (AL) eternal life if he can provide him with all the Bijuu. AL promises the Akatsuki members unfathomable power in return for their services.

That's it :).

what a sad end maan... I guess that Kishi won't make us suffer that much, someone importaint will die, but I guess not more than 2 importaint people, but most likely only one, like Sasuke or something like that... but not too many..:P

Vegitto
July 31, 2006, 02:46 PM
I never said that was the end.. :p

jerger
July 31, 2006, 03:20 PM
what if sakura gets preagnent and has to drop out of school, and jiraiyaha is arrested for pedaphilia... then your theory vegitta is wrong.

DeathcBlood
July 31, 2006, 04:17 PM
lol but i would doubt that would happen, I predict that Naruto will get is own Knives like Asuma's but not Asumas he wont die he will just give naruto a gift of spare blades that kakashi was for some reason holding on to

jerger
July 31, 2006, 04:18 PM
why not give him the 4th's blades?

DeathcBlood
July 31, 2006, 04:19 PM
why not give him the 4th's blades?
Simple we dont know if any of those blades sill exist

kadoman
July 31, 2006, 04:23 PM
I just had to post right after...*will come back and add some useful comment* but look at those two avatars! *beams* :Godaime

OK...now that I've got myself in here...gotta contribute!

Well, I stand by my prediction that Tsunade will show us her 20 man team and that the team will consist of all our familiar faces, team Gai, team Asuma, etc.

I think it would be a nice way for some of those characters to get some more of the limelight (it has been a long while since we've seen them properly).

~Yami~
July 31, 2006, 04:26 PM

In vol. 3, page 26, which is an "Early Character Designs" page about Sasuke, part of what Kishimoto-sama writes is:

"Sasuke is a particular challenge for me to draw even now, because he is a young and rather pretty boy, but if I'm not careful he loses his youthful quality and I end up drawing him like a much older boy or a grown man. I've never had a character like him in one of my comics before - That kind of boy on the cusp of manhood, who's somehow mature and handsome beyond his years.
Keeping the visual consistently right makes him the character who takes the most work and energy from me. Maybe that's why he's become my favorite character."

I doubt Naruto will get yondaimes special kunais. I mean, they won't be any better use for him than a normal kunai, because the whole point of them is that they have a summoning spell that makes yondaime appear when you throw them.(which won't work now that he's dead) Normal kunais will work just as well. If he gets special kunais, they should rather have the same effect as Asuma's knives.

DeathcBlood
July 31, 2006, 04:36 PM
I just had to post right after...*will come back and add some useful comment* but look at those two avatars!

:offtopic LOL, well ill be that didnt take long till i found someone with a similar avatar.[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 04:28:37 PM_________________________________________________Yours looks flashy! Mine is a bit dull in comparison! - K :amuse

I just had to post right after...*will come back and add some useful comment* but look at those two avatars! *beams* :Godaime

OK...now that I've got myself in here...gotta contribute!

Well, I stand by my prediction that Tsunade will show us her 20 man team and that the team will consist of all our familiar faces, team Gai, team Asuma, etc.

I think it would be a nice way for some of those characters to get some more of the limelight (it has been a long while since we've seen them properly).

Yes that would be nice i really wanna see Hinata in action specifially more then the others, maybe naruto saves her life from Itachi.

ZeroDegrez
July 31, 2006, 04:56 PM
Naruto is a brawler.

So a finesse weapon like a bomerang or a windmill blade kinda weapon (like Yuffie in FF7) or a fan, are pretty much no freeking way possibilities. They just wouldn't work for a brawler character like Naruto.

I could see him using something like Asuma's weapon. My only concern there is, why would Kishi make 2 characters with the same weapons?

The 4th's Kunai was, as far as i can tell, a regular Kunai with a note attached. Kishi wouldnt give some special weapon to Naruto that didn't actually look special. That's half the fun.

ihearthinata
July 31, 2006, 04:59 PM
i don't want to see the familiar faces.. it' starting to get boring especially some of the characters..
Chouji, TenTen, Ino, Sakura ticks me off.. she still isn't a great character imo
Yes i would LOVE to see Hinata get some new techniques or something.
but again, i would rather see the parents or siblings involved.. ie Hana

segua
July 31, 2006, 05:07 PM
I can only picture Naruto using what Asuma showed him with the kunais.

ZeroDegrez
July 31, 2006, 05:17 PM
Yeah...the spiked part just screams brawler ninja :)

midnight789
July 31, 2006, 05:39 PM
I can only picture Naruto using what Asuma showed him with the kunais.

As much as i like my doomerang theory, I have to agree with you if i stop to think about it. But i'm stubborn so i'm going to stick with the doomerang.

jackleone
July 31, 2006, 05:51 PM
people need to stop limiting Naruto to only 1 weapon. Kunais get thrown around and i doubt naruto or any other ninja looks for them after a battle.

Naruto's entire weapon pouch will probably contain weapons all forged with the chakra metals, keep in mind all the villages are preparing for a war.

Also he is gonna need a sword, im a big naruto fanboy,but i even know he will get owned by saskue if saskue has a sword and naruto is uning kunais.

The bigger and sharper the weapon the better. It would be awesome if naruto had a great sword like Monster Hunter/Clouds Sword.

ZeroDegrez
July 31, 2006, 06:08 PM
Naruto with a cloud sword... lol

bannik
July 31, 2006, 06:12 PM
its going to be the doomerang no doubts about it

jackleone
July 31, 2006, 06:12 PM
Naruto with a cloud sword... lol

i know it probably wont happen but it would be cool

zabuza had one

segua
July 31, 2006, 06:17 PM
Naruto isn't limited to one weapon. He also got his shurikens.

jerger
July 31, 2006, 06:33 PM
shurikens are a weapon.

daggers can take on swords, so can short swords, so can unarmed people.

a big ass sword cant do much once someone throws a dagger that impales you from 50 feet away.

asumas skill if it becomes narutos (remeber he is creating his OWN)... would allow him to throw 20 daggers at once that would peirce trees/rocks/defenses maybe even some of garra's sand walls.

however... if naruto whips out a scroll.. he could ten ten on anyone with 1000 daggers worth of chakra knives that are unblockable. pretty handy.

but then asuma probably would be doning this. so its probably going to be a new move.

DeathcBlood
July 31, 2006, 06:56 PM
:kislide who knows maybe naruto will kill kisame and steal his sword and it accepts him :pwned :pwned

shygirl1999
July 31, 2006, 07:04 PM
i think naruto will get a 2nd element, like ... fire ... :D
Fire and Wind combos ^_^ hehe ...