PDA

View Full Version : Favorites Who's your favorite Bleach character?

Gold Knight
January 24, 2006, 08:18 PM
Like the question says, go with the flow!

There are so many memorable characters in Bleach right now, this might be tough.

For myself, it's Yasutora "Chad" Sato, Ichimaru Gin, Kuchiki Rukia, and Kisuke Urahara. With Kurosaki Ichigo rounding out the top five.

TeamNaruto
January 24, 2006, 11:04 PM
Inoue Orihime, Shihouin Yoruichi, Matsumoto Rangiku...rounding up my top six.

Otome
January 24, 2006, 11:24 PM
Hitsugaya Toushiro, Kurosaki Ichigo, Uryuu Ishida, Kisuke Urahara, and of 'course there's more but that round up my top 4.

Meijin no Kori
January 24, 2006, 11:30 PM
1.Hitsugaya
2.Renji
3.Byakuya
4. Ishida
5. Kon
6. Ichigo
7. Rukia
8. Ikkaku
9. Eduardo

lexiefaye
January 24, 2006, 11:46 PM
My top 10 in order .... Byakuya, Rukia, Yoruichi, Ichigo, Renji, Hitsugaya, Sado, Ishida, Tatsuki, Yachiru

eaballer10
January 25, 2006, 12:16 AM
Kurosaki Isshin
KISUKE URAHARA!!!!!     KISUKE URAHARA!!!!     KISUKE URAHARA!!!!

We'll all see why later....  :amuse

ryderdm3
January 25, 2006, 12:44 AM
Top 5

1. Hitsugaya
2. Ishida
3. Ukitake
4. Unohana
5. Urahara

Zenith
January 25, 2006, 07:08 AM
Urahara, Yoruichi, Ukitake for me.

Dragonzair
January 26, 2006, 09:45 AM
Urahara
Yoruichi
Isshin
Kenpachi
Yachiru
Ikkaku
Yumichika
Tatsuki
Unohana

But Urahara's the best. <3

Chiru
February 05, 2006, 05:19 PM
Yoruichi, Urahara, Rukia, Chad, and Aizen. I <3 Aizen's new hair.

zeldamaster
February 10, 2006, 04:35 AM
my favorite of all time is juuichi bantai taicho zaraki kenpachi
then: Kyoraku, Ishda, Isshin, Ikkaku, Chad

Miso
February 11, 2006, 08:42 AM
Urahara, Yoruichi, Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, Ikkaku

Mr. Prince
February 12, 2006, 07:41 PM
my fav is Urahara Kisuke (he's sooo cool)
and then: Hitsugaya, Ken-chan, Matsumoto and Gin (although he lost coolness since hanging around with aizen too much)

Galth
February 13, 2006, 05:22 PM
1. Kon :D ( he really is my soulmate )
2. Hitsugaya Toshirou
3. Ichimaru Gin
4. Zaraki(?) Kenpachi
5. ? Tousen

i'll edit it within a few minutes after i found the full names... :D

phatlee
May 28, 2006, 11:46 AM
1 - Hitsugaya/ Yamato
2 - Kenpachi/Kuchiki (Byakuya Of course!!!!)
3- Tousen kaname
4- Sunshui
5- Matsumoto / (lil girl =zaraki s vice captains)

Obito
May 30, 2006, 09:11 AM
My favourites go something like Ichigo, Isshin, Keigo, Chad, Urahara because they all have have good comedy moments.

ryderdm3
May 31, 2006, 07:53 PM
I'm becoming an Ikkaku fanboy more and more these days.

sogeking
May 31, 2006, 07:58 PM
Hirako Shinji is my all time favorite character in Bleach,his all around presence and attitude I love.Plus he has the coolest fashion sense ever.

thatbabo
May 31, 2006, 09:34 PM
Keigo, Isshin, Zaraki, Sousuke, Gin...

Risado
July 13, 2006, 06:40 AM
1. Ichigo & Urahara Kisuke
2. Yorouchi
3. Hitsugaya Toushiro
4. Rukia
5. Ishida & Inoue
6. Matsumoto Rangiku
7. Isshin
8. Ulquiorra

Killmnky7
July 14, 2006, 03:59 PM
1. Ichigo
2. Hitsugaya and Renji
3.Ulquiorra and Grimmjaw
4.Urahara
5.Uryuu
6.Ikkaku
7.Isshin
8.Rukia and Orihime
9.Byakuya
10.Kenpachi

alcatress
July 22, 2006, 04:49 AM
1. Abarai Renji
2. Zaraki Kenpachi
3. Ukitake
4. Kurosaki Ichigo
5. Kira Izuru & Hisagi Shuuhei
6. Matsumoto Rangiku
7. Asano Keigo

Koen
July 22, 2006, 05:08 AM
1. Zaraki Kenpachi (bring him back in the manga, I like his stamina)
2. Kurosaki Ichigo (I like he's resolute for achieving his goal)
3. Ichimaru Gin (that smile, ichi, that freaking awesome smile)
4. Urahara Kisuke (major coolness)
5. Kyouraku Shunsui (nanao-chan)

graphic_content
July 24, 2006, 01:14 AM
Hirako - Isshin - Urahara - Yoruichi...

...I like their overall calm, during any situation - yet this immensive, but controlled state, of being immensely powerful - without ever having to boast OR more importantly lose themselves in pride/arrogance. (which other characters also exhibit, i just feel that they are, by far, the best examples)

...for some reason, no matter what the manga/anime - I find myself enjoying the supporting characters far more than any main character you could throw my way. :noworry

ruby_06
July 24, 2006, 10:08 AM
1. Kurosaki Ichigo
2. Hitsugaya Toushiro
3. Matsumoto Rangiku
4. Inoue Orihime
5. Zaraki Kenpachi
6. Kuchiki Byakuya
7. Ichimaru Gin

Tr14d
July 31, 2006, 09:37 AM
My avatar says it all

and uruhara is cool

Dragonzair
July 31, 2006, 12:27 PM
Urahara
Yoruichi
Isshin
Kenpachi
Yachiru
Ikkaku
Yumichika
Tatsuki
Unohana

But Urahara's the best. <3

Changing time!

Urahara/Yoruichi
Isshin/Luppi/Nova
Yachiru/Tatsuki
Kenpachi/Unohana
Ikkaku/Yumichika/Hanatarou

Ashe
August 01, 2006, 01:50 AM
Here are my top five:

1. Rukia
2. Ichigo
3. Renji
4. Ukitake
5. Ikkaku

After that the prospect of trying to rank them out is just daunting.

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 09:15 AM
oh yeah, i 4got ikakku

Arukan
August 03, 2006, 09:19 PM
My top ten, as I always try to do:

1)Aizen, dear god. How can you NOT like him, unless near omnipotent villians aren't your thing.
2)Hinamori Momo, because she's Bleach's Hinata in many ways.
3)Ichigo, because come on, he's one of the most badass main characters in anime.
4)Rukia, because she's cute, powerful and very insightful.
5)Urahara. He's just so mysterious, its almsot to a point of total awesomeness.
6)Kenpachi. A guy who loves to fight, and is so good at it that he needs neither a shikai, nor a bankai to be a captain, and kick the asses of other captains. He's just that strong.
7)Yachiru, a cute almost baby looking child who carries around a little sword that has wheels on the bottom. Its cute to a fault. I want to see her fight.
8)Kyouraku, I mean he's so cool, he's laid back, but at the same time strong.
9)Ukitake, because even sickness doesn't stop him from taking care of his own.
10)Isshin. Ichigo's father is not only badassbut he's also a shinigami, how cool is that?!

bleach137
August 08, 2006, 06:49 AM
This is to Arukan

how are you so far in bleach, the episodes don't go as far as what your spoiler says

oh yeah and my favorites are

1. kurosaki ichigo and abarai renji

i only have favorites not second, third, forth etc. favorites[br]Posted on: August 08, 2006, 06:47:02 AM_________________________________________________my mistake on my last post. anyone who is farther then the time that they go to the soul society the second time tell me how. thanks.

ICHIGO AND RENJI ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

sao
August 08, 2006, 07:06 AM
i like hitsugaya the most, everytime i see him i think of Ed from FMA

bleach137
August 08, 2006, 07:31 AM
so does anyone know?

Arukan
August 08, 2006, 10:56 PM
This is to Arukan

how are you so far in bleach, the episodes don't go as far as what your spoiler says

oh yeah and my favorites are

1. kurosaki ichigo and abarai renji

i only have favorites not second, third, forth etc. favorites[br]Posted on: August 08, 2006, 06:47:02 AM_________________________________________________my mistake on my last post. anyone who is farther then the time that they go to the soul society the second time tell me how. thanks.

ICHIGO AND RENJI ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its in the manga, dunno what chapter but its near the beginngin of the whole business with the arrancar.

sakura_uchiha
September 15, 2006, 09:09 PM
Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida, Byakuya, Hitsuguya, Tatsuki, and Yachiru

WinterLion
September 15, 2006, 11:26 PM
Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Kenpachi, Yachiru. Mostly in that order, I like Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, and most of the others, but if I list them all, the post would be mile long, so I'll leave it at that.

midnight789
September 16, 2006, 08:49 PM
My favorite is Ishida, followed by his dad (I think his name is Ryuuhan) and Ichigo's dad (Isshin)

alekosss_kenpachi
September 18, 2006, 11:50 AM
Uraharaaa is by far the most interesting character...and that hat of his..after him my favourite ones are Zaraki Kenpachi and Kurosaki Isshin!!

WinterLion
September 18, 2006, 12:26 PM
My favorite is Ishida, followed by his dad (I think his name is Ryuuhan) and Ichigo's dad (Isshin)

I'm pretty sure Daddy's name is Ryuuken.

sharinganLS
September 18, 2006, 01:25 PM
Ichimaru Gin, Grimmjow (recently), Ishida, Urahara are my favorites

midnight789
September 18, 2006, 07:04 PM
I'm pretty sure Daddy's name is Ryuuken.

I checked my scanlation, and they used the name Ryuuhan, but since everyone else uses Ryuuken I guess they messed up the translation. My only problem with Urahara, is that he could have saved everyone alot of trouble by stopping Byakuya and Renji from ever kidnapping Rukia in the begining. Then again, that just wouldn't be very Urahara-ish, and if he did that we wouldn't have a story.

Hyuuga Hanabi
September 18, 2006, 11:36 PM
My Favorite good guy is Ishida Uryuu
My Favorite bad guy is Ulquiorra. He's so spooky... But he looks so sad. :(

iThePirate
September 20, 2006, 04:27 PM
Kuchiki Byakuya - Facial expressions is for sissies!
Kurosaki Isshin - Laughed my @$$ of the first time I saw him
Urahara Kisuke - Awesomeness
Ichimaru Gin - Kickass

Xenos
September 20, 2006, 04:41 PM
Kenpachi. Pwnsome ownge@!><

conan
September 20, 2006, 04:47 PM
I guess chads my favourite, then ichigo and renji, hitsugaya, then I'll get confused becuase I almost like all of the charracters. :darn

neild
November 18, 2006, 04:20 PM
of course, ichigo!

weixiaobao
November 24, 2006, 03:34 PM
Kenpachi!!!!!
Only because he is too simple and a killer. And the 11th division rock!!!
Killer are cool!

glasskatana
November 26, 2006, 01:56 PM
There are so many great characters in this series it's hard to choose. I think Kubo Tite is simply great when it comes to character design, that being said it's hard to choose between characters.
I'll start off with villains.
1.)Aizen
2.)Grimjow
3.)Tousen
4.)Ichimaru Gin

Of course Ichigo is my favorite protagonist. :p

My favorite Vizard is Shinji.

Nell (Neru) is unfairly adorable, and can swallow a cero so she gets hugs as one of my favorite characters. :hug

And one of my favorite characters has no name. Hollow-Ichigo. I really hope (though it's not likely now that Ichigo has regained dominance) that we get to see him again.

Oh, and in the beginning of the series my favorite character was Ishida, though that's not as true anymore. :amuse

weixiaobao
November 26, 2006, 06:21 PM
I'll start off with villains.
1.)Aizen
2.)Grimjow
3.)Tousen
4.)Ichimaru Gin

You got all the unique aren't ya.

update on my bleach's fav.
Ichigo's entire family included young Ichigo and excluded now Ichigo.

Orihime's best friend.

And upcourse the entire 11th squad, plus the vice and captain of the 10th division.

Plus the underated Ichigo's other friends.

the clumsy 4th division whose name I forgotten and Nell.

Wait....Is fav character supposed to be one and not like a zillion?

juUnior
December 28, 2006, 05:47 PM
Personally i think, that in Bleach the whole bunch of characters, from good to bad guys, or are really interesting nad probably everyone are superb for me. But if I would choose it would be:
Ishida Uryuu - for beieng Quincy, and his character serious/comical with his club :x
Kuchiki Byakuya - the best captain ever with awesome zanpakutou ^^
Urahara Kisuke - for beieng such mysterious person xD
Ishida Ryuken - the better "serious" version of Quincy Uryuu :DxD
Renji - for his one way thinking and i like his shikai very much
Yoruichi - for having such wonderful character and beauty ^^
Kuchiki Rukia - i don't know why, but i like her :x
Kurotsuchi Mayuri - one of the freakest captain ever, and in anime seiuu rocks (Freeza rocks xD)
Zaraki Kenpachi - his way of thinking and his psycho character. It goes well with Grimi from espada, but if i like some arrancar very much, it would be Ulquiorra for such sadistic and calm way of thinking like Byakuya.
And the rest characters, bunch of characters.

btw.The reason why i ranking Bleach little less than Naruto is that there are too much characters whichc will dont have to much apperance in manga after all than it is with characters in Naruto ^^

Jammin
December 28, 2006, 08:33 PM
I think every character in bleach is awsome :smile-big, but my top three are:

1)Ichigo (He's just cool)
2)Urahara (He fights in sandals and a beach hat, that gets him 10,000 coolness points right there)
3)Keigo (He recently gained this spot because i'm convinced that he's going to gain power and become an unlikely badass ;))

Silhouette
January 09, 2007, 10:23 PM
I think every character in bleach is awsome :smile-big

I had to quote that for truth

Ichigo and his posse are my favourite
Byakuya and Zaraki are the scariest
Youruichi and Urahara are the best tag team
Ikkaku's Zaraki-like attitude makes cooler than all VC except Renji
Kon is the funniest (I love his expressions and drooling over Orihime, Matsumoto and Rukia)
Although, not much has been shown about them, I find Isshin and Shunsui to be the only ones who are very strong and funny at the same time.

gigantor21
January 09, 2007, 11:16 PM
Hmm...I think I like just about every character except Jiroubo Ikkanzaka and Mayuri, because they're both assholes. The characters in Bleach are it's strongest point, after all...

But my favorite characters are Zangetsu, Kon, Urahara and Aizen.

Kalkoen
January 12, 2007, 02:41 AM
Matsumoto
Urahara
Ichigo

Melodious
January 13, 2007, 03:24 AM
I'm sad, there's not one mention of my favorite the most adorable character in the whole series...

1. Hanatarou Yamada- A kind and gentle shinigami whose healing powers made Ichigo's win possible, he's my favorite. He's utterly adorable, and provides great humor. I also love the scene where he bravely stands up to Byakuya I guess I cheer the underdog.
2. Ichigo- What can I say but that he's the main and I enjoy reading about him. He's tough without being annoying and actually has feelings without being emo. The one time he angsts Rukia is there to slap him out of it. I like that.
3. Hitsugaya- I love the scenes between him and Matsumoto, and (though I know this is superficial) his bankai. The comments about his age and height also remind me fondly of Ed Elric from FMA.

Azurel
January 13, 2007, 09:06 AM
Hmm.. Ichigo, Byakuya, Rukia, Hitsugaya and Urahara... :) :) :)

Isshin has changed from geeky dad to super cool dad!!

I think Bleach has one of the most interesting set of characters. It's hard to pick just one, they don't go too much detail into character development... Rather it's the character introduction that are commendable.

Boss
January 15, 2007, 09:31 PM
1. Hitsugaya Toushirou ((if he became a vaizard, omg))
2.Kurosaki Ichigo
3.Kuchiki Byakuya
4.Ichimaru Gin
5.Grimmajaw Jyagajaq ((if he was to ever fight Kenpachi that shit would be badass))

Daniee
January 15, 2007, 09:48 PM
1. Mayuri
2. Kenpachi
3. Ikkaku
4. Ichimaru
5. Urahara
6. Ichigo
7. Rukia
8. Ulquiorra
9. Hanatarou
10. Yachiru

bleachboy88
January 17, 2007, 04:13 PM
1.Renji Abarai
2.Tatsuki Arisawa
3.Hitsugaya Toushirou
4.Rukia Kuchiki
5.Ururu Tsumugiya
6.Ichigo Kurosaki
7.Soifon
8.Ikkaku Madarame
9.Grimmjow Jaggerjack
10.Yachiru Kusajishi

deathshadow25
January 17, 2007, 06:17 PM
Yorouichi ( gotta love her skills)
Hitsugaya ( I always liked child badasses)
Matsumoto( gawd she's BEWTIFULL)
Uruyuu (Quincies Rock)
Uruhara (benihime is just awesome)
Ururu (gotta love her hollow cyborg mode)
Jinta (same reason as Hitsugaya)

Those are my favorite so far BLEACH is awesome and it deserves a little bit more attention just like E21

Tamerlane
February 06, 2007, 07:21 PM
I finally have gotten caught up with reading Bleach, so I wanted to throw in my thoughts here too!

1. Hitsugaya Toushirou - Child genius = very interesting
2. Urahara - Eccentric, but really powerful, also has an interesting backstory I want to hear more about.
3. Kuchiki Rukia - Strong, but at the same time kind of silly without meaning to be. XD
4. Kurosaki Ichigo - Good guy at heart, has gone thru a lot to get where he is at. =P
5. Youruichi - Again she has a backstory that I really want to hear about.

Of course there are a lot more reasons that I like these characters than I listed above, I was trying to be brief.

:amuse

mugen
February 06, 2007, 07:22 PM
well i only have three :noworry

Kisuke and Byakuya and Ikkaku

all the rest are kinda lame or i just don't care about them :darn

sahugani
February 06, 2007, 08:02 PM
well i like most of them but my all time favorites are Chad (i've been waiting for him to get powerful for so long) and Urahara (mysterious and funny)

deathshadow25
February 07, 2007, 05:51 PM
I actually think it's messed up that Chad got paired up with an Espada this early. by doing that it sort of makes his enormous growth seem meaningless.

sahugani
February 07, 2007, 06:06 PM
as do i but we dont have the power to decide Chad's fate. we can only hope that our wishes reach Kubo

Cyven
February 07, 2007, 10:40 PM
1 and 2: Kyouraku Shunsui & Zaraki Kenpachi I can't wait for either to start kicking some major butt.
3: Grimmjow
4: Urahara
5: Chad

Kubo really seems to have it in for Chad, doesn't he? :-\
Chad gets stronger, Chad gets paired up against someone way stronger than him, making him look weaker @_@

yokxzy
June 16, 2007, 08:06 AM
1. ichigo kurosaki
2. hitsugaya toushirou
3. renji abarai
4. rukia kuchiki
5. kon
6. urahara kisuke(?)
7. yoruichi
8. zaraki kenpachi
9. ikkaku
10. hinamori momo

LOVE BLEACH!!!

Richo
June 16, 2007, 11:52 AM
1. Ichimaru Gin
2. Shinji Hirako
3. Zaraki kenpachi
4. madarame Ikkaku
5. Yasutora Sado
6. kurosaki Ichigo
7. Ulquiorra Schiffer
8. abarai Renji

LongShot
June 16, 2007, 03:19 PM
So, here is my top 5

1. Kyouraku Shunsui ....calm and a women fan...oh thats the type of guy I am!! :p
2. Ishida Uryuu ...he's the kind of guy that always end a fight looking awesome besides never let himself get nervous by the shits opponents say... and the only one that is/"can be" as smater than the old schools guys like Urahara & Aizen
3. Urahara Kisuke ...a genius no matter what!
4. Stark ...like the dark version of Shunsui... maybe he'll become the top 1 and a near future
5. Mugurama Kensei ...a short-temper fighter...this is another character I'll, probably, love

Impel Down
June 16, 2007, 08:24 PM
I'm a bit of a Chad person, myself. His powers sort of interest me now, and he's got the best morals. Other than him, I like Stark a lot too. I don't know why, he's just cool.

ShinobiWrath
June 17, 2007, 12:04 AM
1-Zaraki Kenpachi--- An omipotent killing machine with only one thing in mind---the thrill of the kill!
2-Kisuke Urahara----a tad cocky at times but conspicously a powerful and omnoius force to be reckoned with.
3-Kurosaki Ichigo---I am a man of Mysteries and what i love the most about ichigo is his unprecedented knack for keeping you guessing.
4-Kuchiki Byakuya--- "Silent but Deadly" most may put it. He's in my topfive because despite his loss to a powerful Ichigo his moral code stands and he is indeed unpredictable.
5-Aizen--I might get beat up for this but believe it or not Aizen's the ideal villain. he's everything a Villian should be, mild-mannered, simplistic and unsusupecting. Seriously who would suspect the handsome guy who wears glasses and is always smiling?

Silhouette
June 18, 2007, 08:27 AM
My ranking has changed a bit after SS

1- Ichigo a troubled teenager and a beginner shinigami with a huge potential and talent..he's still learning. Also the mystery about him..is he a royalty? what's up with the reiatsu? how far can his talent and power grow?...etc

2-Chad a true friend, said the coolest lines about loyalty and will fulfill his promise or die trying

3-Poor Orihime and bossy Rukia. They both share a charming innocence and have hearts of gold

4-Urahara and Ishin. Both act like dorks but when they have that serious look in their eyes they unleash hell...I just like strong people who act humble or even sometimes stupid.

5-Stark. We know very little about him but come on!...a top espada who's half asleep and takes it easy with his fraccion is definitely charming...you know in comparison to that dumb-*&%@ Yammi, the wild beast GJ and the uptight Ulquiorra

6-Shinji the funniest and probably the strongest vizard

Bleach characters are very well designed over.

Renji88
June 18, 2007, 09:12 AM
1- renji= strong and funny, you can always rely on him

2- kenpachi and grimmjow= blood, iron and instinct......should I say more?

3- urahara= smart, powerful, mysterious.........we all want to see his bankai

alias85
June 19, 2007, 11:09 AM
1. Kenpachi --- for his prowess in battle, also pretty wise if you listen to what he says.
Gained a lot of respect from me from the Bounto Arc
2. Ichimaru Gin ---i know he's really a good guy damn!t, what's he got up them sleeves?!

ForteAnly
June 19, 2007, 03:36 PM
For me hands down it would be Hollow Ichigo. Who doesn't love a mad sadastic maniac who lust after killing and manages to have a smile on whenever he's shown. After him it would be

2. Aizen (Future King who no one could stop muhahahaha)
3. Ulquiorra or Byakuya (Calm badasses)

Hawkuro
June 26, 2007, 01:42 PM
1. Kurosaki Isshin
2. Hitsugaya Toushiro
3. Kuchiki Rukia
4. Zangetsu
5. Hollow Ichigo "Hichigo"

Zeikku
July 04, 2007, 10:08 AM
1. Ichimaru Gin (he's so funny)
2. Kuchiki Byakuya
3. Urahara Kisuke
4. Matsumoto Rangiku
5. Madarame Ikkaku

mewtant_x
July 05, 2007, 09:55 PM
1. Ichigo
2. Byakuya
3. Ulquiorra
4. Hitsugaya
5. Aizen
6. Renji
7. Ukitake
8. Gin
9. Urahara
10. Grimmjow

t0kid0ki
July 13, 2007, 08:29 AM
1. orihime inoue becuz shes so cute and funny :gigglebunny
2. shihouin yoruichi becuz shes attractive and powerful :love :love
3. ulquiorra cuz he just kicks ass :smack

dreamzsai
December 12, 2007, 11:56 PM
Hello! I'm getting pretty bored, so i thought of making a popularity poll for the major characters in Bleach. With this we would be able to briefly see which characters are more popular here on MangaHelpers Bleach Forums :amuse

However, there is some problems. As the MangaHelpers threads only allow Polls of up to 30 Options, some characters might not be able to get into the Poll itself :( So if your character is sadly not in there, i apologize for it here

So here above, i have listed 30 of the (what is think is) more involved or more major characters, it mainly comprises of the Espada members, the Gotei13, Ichigo's Group of "heroes" and major Karakura Town characters.
And because only 30 Options is allowed, i've removed characters who have been revealed but did not really get much elaboration to them(as compared to the others), so characters like Halibel, Stark (and Kon? which i like too, but sorry) are gonna be out of this.

Anyway, this is just a poll for general fun, so hopefully no flames in the thread ok?
You might also like to post after polling, to talk about why you like your selected character or is there actually another character you would've liked to vote for and why, etc.
The Polling Ends 10Days from now, which is 23rd of December(if i'm not wrong) So Vote Away!

Have Fun! :amuse

Kanzen Shinkiro
December 13, 2007, 12:09 AM
1st - Ichimaru Gin
2nd - Zaraki Kenpachi
3rd - Kurotsuchi Mayuri
4th - Sado "Chad" Yasutora
5th - Urahara Kisuke
6th - Kurosaki Isshin
7th - Kyoraku Shunsui
8th - Ukitake Jushiro
9th - Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai
10th - Kurosaki Ichigo

TheChosenOne
December 13, 2007, 01:05 AM
I picked urahara cuz he is the smartest and the coolest character in bleach, while yoruichi is a close second. :)

Smudj
December 13, 2007, 03:23 AM
I voted for Mayuri.His ruthlessness and insanity make me laugh:D Poor Nemu,he could be a little nicer to her:p

lomami
December 13, 2007, 06:56 AM
Where is my man Ikkaku Madarame?

radical3113
December 13, 2007, 07:13 AM
my vote was for zaraki EVERYONE BETTER VOTE FOR ZARAKI.
the following people are gonna be in competition to win:
ichigo- protagonist
orihime- chest
gin-powerful smileyface
urahara-shown to be "cool" wears "cool" hat

the following people will probably recieve zero votes:
Zommari Leroux-too brief
Aaroniero Arruruerie-*kisses teeth* who the fuck are you (should have been replaced with sarugaki hiyori)
Yammy- espada punching bag
Sajin Komamura-could never be shown as "cool"
Nnoitra Jiruga-full of himself
Soifon- Yoruichi complex
Tōshirō Hitsugaya- made bankai look crap
Szayel Aporro Granz-so full of himself he left the battle to change clothes
Retsu Unohana - only capt who dont wanna fight

dreamzsai
December 13, 2007, 08:53 AM
Where is my man Ikkaku Madarame?

So sorry, but there was limitations to the poll, so i couldnt include him. I actually wanted to put in Hiyori too, but yea, limited to 30....I didnt wanna include Zomari, but was afraid someone might flame me saying, hey he's the Espada with the fastest Sonido OMGWTF u suck for not having him... xD

If you cant find your "man/woman" in there, hopefully there is one that is 2nd best to you, or close to No1.

So far, not many have voted, Ichigo and Kenpachi are both at 5votes!
Vote for your favorite character now! Enjoy, and have Fun!:D

gigantor21
December 13, 2007, 11:15 AM
I voted Chad.

And yeah, I'm gonna have to second that Ikkaku complaint. He's my second favorite, along with Byakuya (who only has one vote for some reason).

By the way, would it have been possible to allow for multiple votes?

hollowdemon
December 13, 2007, 12:16 PM
my top ten would be :

1. Ichimaru Gin
2. Grimmjow
3. Kuchiki Byakuya
4. Zaraki Kenpachi
5. Aizen Sousuke
6. Ulquiorra
7. Shinji
8. Shunsui
9. Ukitake
10. Chad

hollowfied
December 14, 2007, 08:36 AM
Ikkaku is a major character..how the HELL can u not include him?

He has had more scenes than most of the above characters that you actually did include..wtf..

Koen
December 14, 2007, 09:39 AM
Well, choosing one among so many isn't an easy task. But I still choose (yeah still) kenpachi. Why his fight with ichigo was one of the best bleach fights, I saw. He is the only captain not able to do a bankai and his personality is so insane

still my top 5:
1. Kenpachi
2.-3. both ichimaru gin and urahara kisuke
4. Grimmjow
5. Ichigo

baboysai
December 14, 2007, 10:54 AM
Aw man I voted for Soifon right away, then I saw Zaraki and realized, hey, I like Zaraki more!

-_- but I like Soifon anyway so it's fine. :D

AngryChubbs
December 14, 2007, 12:10 PM
urahara is the man...the onlyone that i think i like more than him would be isshin but since we dont really know too much about him and hes not on the list il go with urahara.you all know he is the shit.

baboysai
December 14, 2007, 01:35 PM
He is the only captain not able to do a bankai and his personality is so insane

Kenpachi is a very simple minded guy, much like the parallel of Naruto in Narutoverse, him having no bankai and enormous reiatsu and naruto having only KB and enormous chakra. Don't diss me about this ok, it's just a shallow comparison.

Actually that's why I also like Kenpachi. His insanity rocks.

urahara is the man...the onlyone that i think i like more than him would be isshin but since we dont really know too much about him and hes not on the list il go with urahara.you all know he is the shit.

I also think that Urahara's personality and character, powerful or not, is very interesting. Coz he's such a deceiving sunnavab*tch hahaha. He's so mysterious, and we don't know what he's thinking, but we always know he's got some ulterior motive.

I liked him the moment he was introduced. Even at that moment he was already shown as a guy who likes to keep what he thinks to himself, and up for some mischief.

ttxdragon
December 14, 2007, 06:39 PM
my vote went to ichigo...
since he's my second favorite char in bleach right now -- after Tatsuki (all time favorite).

Tatsuki is.... the main-character that got dumped for big boobs(namely: orihime) <_<
I want to see more of her, so much more... soooo much much much more >_<

gigantor21
December 14, 2007, 06:48 PM
^ LOL come on, ttx. Orihime is stronger than God--Tatsuki is finished. :p

And Rukia is more interesting than both of them IMO.

ttxdragon
December 14, 2007, 07:34 PM
No, what I mean is... until the point of that squid-hollow attacking, to me it seemed more like Tatsuki was the main char, as compared to orihime...
And I would've loved if it would've stayed that way... Tatsuki has more potential than Orihime as a character...

Rukia is certainly interesting, but she just doesn't fit my bill for a great char :p Tatsuki is superior to rukia imho.

personal preference is great ^^;
not gonna really argue further about it though, since one can't argue much about tastes and interests anyway ^^;

gigantor21
December 14, 2007, 09:25 PM
^ OH YES WE CAN! XD

But yeah, that's fine. If I can like Chad, who never does anything important, then Tatsuki is all right. I have no right to criticize you for it. :)

baboysai
December 15, 2007, 03:01 AM
my vote went to ichigo...
since he's my second favorite char in bleach right now -- after Tatsuki (all time favorite).

Tatsuki is.... the main-character that got dumped for big boobs(namely: orihime) <_<
I want to see more of her, so much more... soooo much much much more >_<

I also like Tatsuki. I always thought she was hot too. Actually I like athletic girls more, and she's all cool like that. I even thought she was bound to have an important role because she was Ichigo's childhood friend, at the same time someone who had strong spirit sense. But yeah, maybe due to Orohime's popularity Kubo decided against that and made Orohime the star (fanservice, lol).

Smudj
December 15, 2007, 08:10 AM
Aaroniero Arruruerie is in the poll but Ikkaku not?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Aaroniero is a really insignificant character.I would understand if he was someone like Komamura,Halibel,Stark,Old man Espada who really didn't have much airtime but as a captain or espada are bound to have much more in the future.

Ikkaku had a lot of aritime,he even had his backstory revealed,his connection with zaraki etc.

dreamzsai
December 15, 2007, 09:34 AM
Heh, sorry guys about Ikkaku not being in the list, i've had thought of removing Zomari to put him in, but was afraid someone would flame me for not putting an Espada in it -_-

Other characters i've thought of putting in:
Matsumoto, Hinamori, Isshin, Ryuken, Ganju, Ikkaku, Yachiru, Hinamori, Nemu, Wonderweiss, etc

So, sorry again if your favorite isnt in there. Perhaps next time we can have a "Favorite Shinigami", where we can have 30slots all to Shinigamis =D

Currently at the Top: Kurosaki Ichigo and Zaraki Kenpachi with 7Votes Each
Close behind: Ichimaru Gin and Urahara Kisuke with 4Votes Each

Only 36 have voted, where are the rest? xD And i thought Ulquiora, Byakuya and Hitsuguya might be some competition, where are the Byakyuya fans? xD

Vote for your favorite(or 2nd/3rd favorite if the 1st isnt there) Character Now! Have Fun!

hollowdemon
December 15, 2007, 10:52 AM
my top ten would be :

1. Ichimaru Gin
2. Grimmjow
3. Kuchiki Byakuya
4. Zaraki Kenpachi
5. Aizen Sousuke
6. Ulquiorra
7. Shinji
8. Shunsui
9. Ukitake
10. Chad

haha i come to realize that my list happen to be completely false and only about 5 of them is actually who i wanted to be on it :p
So here goes my fixed list

1. Ichimaru Gin
2. Grimmjow
3. Kuchiki Byakuya
4. Zaraki Kenpachi
5. Aizen Sousuke
6. Kurosaki Ichigo
7. Nel / Matsumoto Rangiku
8. Kurosaki Isshin
9. Madarame Ikkaku
10. Kisuke Urahara / Hirako Shinji

I feel much better with that list now :D
but probably to be added another one once i get my head together on all of the character that i might've forgot :p

baboysai
December 15, 2007, 11:32 AM
Why did you take out Ulq?! awww that's sad. I like him. I think he has some conflicts with himself too, some issues he doesn't like getting settled. Like him being kind to Orihime and stuff, and pretending that it really meant nothing and stuff.

hollowfied
December 15, 2007, 09:19 PM
Only 36 have voted, where are the rest? xD And i thought Ulquiora, Byakuya and Hitsuguya might be some competition, where are the Byakyuya fans? xD

I'm guessing the fangirls havn't voted yet.

OrangeRat
December 15, 2007, 09:54 PM
1. Ichigo
2. Rukia
3. Neliel
4. Gin
5. Renji
6. Kira
7. Kenpachi
8. Matsumoto
9. Ukitake
10. Aizen

gigantor21
December 15, 2007, 10:10 PM
Only 36 have voted, where are the rest?

I think you answered your own question here:

Heh, sorry guys about Ikkaku not being in the list, i've had thought of removing Zomari to put him in, but was afraid someone would flame me for not putting an Espada in it -_-

Other characters i've thought of putting in:
Matsumoto, Hinamori, Isshin, Ryuken, Ganju, Ikkaku, Yachiru, Hinamori, Nemu, Wonderweiss, etc

Half of those are fan favorites. Not having them neuters the poll, I think... :darn

TheChosenOne
December 15, 2007, 11:34 PM
Why did you put Yammi on the list, he is the least important character in plot wise, you should have taken him out and put Ikkaku :)

EvolutionIX
December 16, 2007, 06:42 AM
As if Kenpachi isnt in the list...he is a MAD character. I like him cause of his uniqueness of not having a name and neither does his sword. Becoming a captain class shinigami without having a sword that has a name is ballistic. But thats what makes him his character, without a bankai and becoming a captain by defeating the previous captain makes him my favourite character.

As for the second favourite, Urahara for his mysteriousness and such a strong shinigami and a science freak (as in how smart he can get) that even mayuri cant even get close! :D

3. Ichigo
4. Gin
5. Matsumoto? (wonder why?)
6. Orihime? (wonder why?)
7. Ulquiorra
8. Ikkaku
9. Hitsugaya
10. Mayuri (love the way he talks)

hollowdemon
December 16, 2007, 12:17 PM
@baboysai
well if the character polls are fixed that'll be my 3rd fixed list since i was in the border line of picking ikkaku/shinji/urahara/isshin/ulquiorra was the remaining ones i had to pick and i just cant share all the spots with two characters so i gave a leeway in the #10 spot for urahara and shinji :(
it hurts me more than it hurts you doing that list :D

baboysai
December 17, 2007, 12:54 PM
Nah it's fine. It's your list anyway. I haven't made mine. :p I think if I did I'd take ages. I'm really very indecisive, and can only pick one or two out of that long list.

that would be Zaraki and soifon.

AngryChubbs
December 18, 2007, 12:57 AM
soifon seems that she could easily be made to be an overkill character...i mean she is super fast and if she hits you twice with her shikai...you die....whats her bankai, she looks at you and your eyes melt?

depending on her bankai, she could be a really cool character.

baboysai
December 18, 2007, 03:12 AM
I think that's why her story didn't go deeper, i think. So that she wouldn't be overkill- at least directly. Not unless you think about it.

But Yoruichi is pretty overkill to me too. Byakuya too. -_-

dreamzsai
December 18, 2007, 03:53 AM
Yea, Soifon is really kinda "overkill" if u think of many of the other shinigami's Shikai.
Ichigo's Shikai does next to nothing, same for people like Ikkaku.
Can't imagine what Soifon's Bankai is gonna be, maybe even Kubo hasnt think of one that is suitable in terms of "power in comparison to her Shikai" and "sense of relativeness" and also "not too powerful to own everything but not too weak either" xD

hollowdemon
December 18, 2007, 04:27 PM
whats wrong with the ichimaru gin fan people ??????
we're losing to urahara :( :( :(
come onnnn !! lol :p

Crude
December 18, 2007, 06:56 PM
Gotta love Grimmjow's crazyness (big grins). He also has a cool name (Jaggerjack is so much cooler than Jeaguerjaques though).

hollowdemon
December 18, 2007, 08:51 PM
im just wondering and its pretty crazy but ....
how come mr . "BO-HA-HA-HA-HA"
isnt in there ? lol yes people u can egg me as much as u want for mentioned that
:p

baboysai
December 18, 2007, 09:29 PM
I'm betting he's not gonna get a single vote anyway. -_- heehee.

Dragon04
December 18, 2007, 11:46 PM
Very hard choice as to who my fav would be but I had to go with Kenpachi

hollowdemon
December 19, 2007, 09:49 AM
wowwwwww impressive kenpachi is getting love from all angles here ...
i cant argue with that hes my top 5 favorite character too :D

mewtant_x
December 21, 2007, 04:19 AM
My top 5 are:

1. Byakuya
2. Aizen
3. Ichigo
4. Gin
5. Ishida

Poor Ishida, no one chose him!

baboysai
December 21, 2007, 08:52 AM
Current update, Zaraki is now more popular than Ichigo by 3 points! I didn't expect it would turn out that way

TheChosenOne
December 21, 2007, 12:24 PM
Wow Zaraki seems to beat out Ichigo, that seems odd cuz when the shonen polls are out Zaraki is not even in the top 5. :)

Uchiha Slayer
December 21, 2007, 09:09 PM
I got to give it to Toshiro, the dude is mad young and walks around cool as ice like he knows nobody can touch him. He also stands out more than the other 13 squad captains just because of his age. He's like the destine leader of the 13 squad captains, all he has to do now is turn 18 so he can apply for the job,lol.

hollowdemon
December 22, 2007, 10:25 AM
lol just give the kid some time, im guessing thats the reason why kubo decided to have a whole movie about him also.

Gin-mania where are you guys !!! :p

TheChosenOne
December 23, 2007, 01:30 AM
Zaraki is beating the main character by 4 points, wow. Come on what happened to the cool store owner Urahara. :)

dreamzsai
December 23, 2007, 07:13 AM
And so we have reached the deadline of this poll, and we have a clear winner!
And it's Zaraki Kenpachi, with Ichigo being 2nd losing by 4votes. And here we have the top 5:

1. Zaraki Kenpachi - 13votes 23.21%
2. Kurosaki Ichigo - 9votes 16.07%
3. Urahara Kisuke - 6votes 10.71%
4. Grimmjow Jeagerjaques - 5votes 8.93%
5. Ichimaru Gin and Hitsuguya Toshiro - 4votes each 7.14% each

Though there are many characters who didnt got voted at all, i was surprised that some of those which i thought might be popular has 0 votes!
Yamamoto-Genryūsai, Kuchiki Rukia, Abarai Renji, Ishida Uryu, Neliel Tu, Ukitake Jūshirō, Kyōraku Shunsui and Aizen Sousuke didnt had any votes, where were all their fans? xD

Again, sorry that some characters like Ikkaku wasnt in it, hopefully the next time i can put up a better poll.
Hope everyone that participated had fun =)

Kusachu
April 21, 2008, 06:24 PM
1. Kenpachi
2. Byakuya
3. Urahara
4. Ikkaku
5. Isshin
6. Ichigo
7. Zangetsu
8. Hisagi
9. Nell
10. Um...that filler character Ashido because he was pretty hot...

;)

Windmillblade
April 21, 2008, 06:30 PM
heres my favorite in order
1. Hisugaya taicho
2.Kenpachi taicho
3.Grimjaw jaggerjack

admirenkiwi
April 21, 2008, 07:59 PM
Hitsugaya Toushiro, kuchiki byakuya and kurosaki ichigo :p
thats it.

ninjabot
April 21, 2008, 11:21 PM
1:Kuchiki Byakuya
2:Hitsugaiya Toushiro, Ukitake Jushiro (tied, because I don't know enough about Ukitake to place him above Hitsugaya...)
3:Ulquiorra Schiffer (he's the arrancar version of Byakuya, lol)

Saintz0r
April 22, 2008, 07:20 PM
1-Chad -> I like his personality :P
2-Grimmjow -> he just kicks ass
3-Hitsugaya -> coolest bankai ever!

Exodi
April 22, 2008, 08:14 PM
Ichimaru Gin was definitely my favorite character from the very beginning.

pjboom
April 22, 2008, 09:11 PM
Orihime, she can revive death people, even if they only have half of their body, it's the best skill in the series so far.

kat_at_heart
April 23, 2008, 11:34 AM
1.ulquiorra
2.byakuya
3.rukia/yoruichi
4.unohana
5.neliel

patedecarne
April 23, 2008, 11:36 AM
Neliel A.K.A Nell: she's great, cool and beautiful, and not only that, but a kind person as well;

I'm reallly expecting that kubo give her more emphasis in the series

Raizen
April 23, 2008, 02:46 PM
1. Ukitake
2. byakuya
3. hitsugaya
4. urahara
5. unohana
6. youruichi/Soifon

Luciana
April 23, 2008, 04:37 PM
Hitsugaya and Ulquiorra they are cool and Hitsugaya is funny...sometimes xD

-Aura-
April 28, 2008, 01:22 PM
Byakuya. I love his one-liners. xD

alias85
April 29, 2008, 10:04 AM
Hirako Shinji and Ichimaru Gin

Navarr0Newton
April 30, 2008, 12:35 AM
1.Ichigo Kurosaki.( i just wish Mr.Kubo would stop him using his bankai so much. it ruins the effect.)

2.Kurotsuchi mayuri( pre-las noches. his character design is the best. its really quite different than everyone elses.Plus he is almost as smart as urahara.)

3.Sado (chad) yasutora (lets be honest that stregnth is crazy)

4.Urahara Kisuke (the man is brilliant. and strong plus he had the coolest girlfiend.)

5.Yourichi shihoun ( The fastest person alive, " Goddess Of The Flash".she is just an all aoubd amazing character. i love the woman and her amazing skillz. OH yeah and she makes me wish i was a woman>LMAO.i just love this character.
you know what i seem too like most of the standout characters and that because i see them alot. but i love Izuru Kira his zanpakuto`s ability is devistating even when he blocks.

admirenkiwi
April 30, 2008, 04:19 AM
recently, these ppl caught my attention =)
zaraki kenpatchi and yachiru Kusajishi, an odd pair indeed
Mayuri Kurotsuchi because hes a crazy psycho funny doctor :XD
and byakuya because hes just cool. gotta admit that.

Sasuke_Kai_92
May 10, 2008, 12:42 PM
Kisuke Urahara. :) Im only up to chapter 71 and so far he is the best and looks the strongest for me. :) Benihime is so cool. XD

TheChosenOne
May 10, 2008, 12:55 PM
I would have to say Urahara, he is too cool to be ignored. :kkthumbs

lordHokage
May 13, 2008, 07:45 PM
:kenya :urayor :flash :kon :byakun :luv

Jushiro
Kenpachi
Isshin
Kisuke
Mayuri
Ikkaku
Kon
Ichigo
Byakaya
Aizen

brolylss
May 26, 2008, 06:50 PM
1. Grimmjaw
2. Aizen Sousuke
3. Kon (freaking funny, and his sieyuu is damn talented)
4. Ulquiorra/Ichimaru Gin
5. Hollow Ichigo
6. Hitsugaya Toushiro

and of course the KING of all: Uchiha Madara..................................... just kiddin' :P

King-Barragan
August 03, 2008, 07:14 AM
I thought this could be fun, who could MangaHelpers favourite character be?

It's simple to do, when you have made our decision, PM with the person you want to vote for, in the end I will add them up, and post up the results when I'm done :)

Rules:
1.You can only vote for a MAX of 3 Character's
2.Do not use duplicate accounts to vote for the same character more than once, it's unfair.
3.You may chat to other's here on this thread, but please do not flame or bash.
4.You must PM your favourite Character(Thats all characters you can choose from, even hollows, arrancar and others)
5.Do not just post who you like best in the thread, because that vote will be ignored, come here to chat to the others about this Shonen Jump Poll.

Okay enjoy your voting!

Kaim
August 03, 2008, 10:15 PM
It's hard to rank my favorite characters since there are so many great characters in bleach. But I guess I'll go with Ichigo and Byakuya.

King-Barragan
August 06, 2008, 10:25 PM
Okay everyone! Round one of this Shonen Jump Poll is finished, I will do many rounds of this, at the end of each round I will keep the same votes and just keep adding onto them, well here's Round one's results:

20th:
Kensei, Jinta, Yuzu, Karin, Nova, Luppi, Yamamoto, Edorad

19th:
Soifon, Hisagi, Ururu, Ryuuken

18th:
Kira, Zangetsu, Momo, Yumichika, Tousen

17th:
Hollow Ichigo, Stark, Hanatarou

16th:
Unohana, Nell

15th:
Mayuri, Shinji, Orihime, Tatsuki, Keigo

14th:
Kon, Shunsui

13th:
Aizen, Grimmjow, Matsumoto

12th:
Yachiru

11th:
Ukitake, Ulquiorra

10th:
Chad

The next Nine will be in a Spoiler to save space.

9th:
Uryuu

8th:
Ikkaku, Isshin, Renji

7th:
Yourichi, Gin

6th:
Rukia

5th:
Byakuya

4th:
Zaraki

3rd:
Hitsugaya

2nd:
Ichigo

1st:
Urahara

Starky-08
August 07, 2008, 02:36 PM
Okay everyone! Round one of this Shonen Jump Poll is finished, I will do many rounds of this, at the end of each round I will keep the same votes and just keep adding onto them, well here's Round one's results:

20th:
Kensei, Jinta, Yuzu, Karin, Nova, Luppi, Yamamoto, Edorad

19th:
Soifon, Hisagi, Ururu, Ryuuken

18th:
Kira, Zangetsu, Momo, Yumichika, Tousen

17th:
Hollow Ichigo, Stark, Hanatarou

16th:
Unohana, Nell

15th:
Mayuri, Shinji, Orihime, Tatsuki, Keigo

14th:
Kon, Shunsui

13th:
Aizen, Grimmjow, Matsumoto

12th:
Yachiru

11th:
Ukitake, Ulquiorra

10th:
Chad

The next Nine will be in a Spoiler to save space.

9th:
Uryuu

8th:
Ikkaku, Isshin, Renji

7th:
Yourichi, Gin

6th:
Rukia

5th:
Byakuya

4th:
Zaraki

3rd:
Hitsugaya

2nd:
Ichigo

1st:
Urahara

Wow! Stark was 17th! and really Momo! who recently came 6th is 18th on Mangahelpers! wow, two of my three faves came out pretty low, but hey Hitsugaya got a good result :)

7amza
August 09, 2008, 06:26 PM
Hey guys, newbie here. This is my (long) list of (22 characters, yes i have alot of time on my hands)) fav characters in the bleach MANGA; they are not in order as i dont have one specific fav character and i like them all for different reasons.

Ichigo Kurosaki (No Ichigo no Bleach. He is the boundary breaker and binding tie for most of the characters in the Manga)
Isshin Kurosaki (Love his relationship with Ichigo)
Orihime Inoue (Sweet, enduring personality, full of love for her friends and sympathy for enemies)
Uryū Ishida (Cuz he's representing for all the Quincy)
Kisuke Urahara (The man with the plan/s)
Tessai Tsukabishi (Cuz he's a realy good friend to Kisuke, and im pretty sure he can do some serious damage)
Byakuya Kuchiki (Cool, calm, collected, cold as ice; but realy a big softy)
Renji Abarai (The red Pinaple, Zabimaru is sooooo cooool)
Shunsui Kyōraku (Because he knows how to go with the flow)
Tōshirō Hitsugaya (I like his cool, calm collectedness and sharp mind)
Kenpachi Zaraki (The Conan of Bleach; i love R. E. Howards Conan tales)
Ikkaku Madarame (Because he is mad)
Yumichika Ayasegawa (A beautifull warrior)
Mayuri Kurotsuchi (I realy use to hate this guy, but when he whooped Szayel Aporro Grantz he got my respect)
Jūshirō Ukitake (Like me, prone to illness, but can kick ass when needed)
Hachigen Ushōda (Cuz he is like a big cuddly teddy bear)
Shinji Hirako (Cuz he's just a bad ass, one of the more original characters in bleach)
Hiyori Sarugaki (Who else can slap Shinji and get away with it, with a slipper at that!)
Neliel Tu Oderschvank (Cuz i love the way she abuses Itsygo...ahem...i mean Ichigos name)
Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (I like his fiery nature, even though it got him beat)
Dordonii Alessandro Del Socacchio (The inspector clueso of Bleach, gotta love him)
Pesche Guatiche and Dondochakka Bilstin (They rock)

hyn_pride93
August 10, 2008, 10:30 PM
My favorite male character and female character is Yumichika Ayasegawa and Orihime Inoue.

Those two rock my socks off!!!!!!

The Adamant Dragon
August 17, 2008, 04:53 PM
My top 2 are Zaraki Kenpachi and Shunshui.

LOL, Zaraki ranked 4th in the poll.

hyn_pride93
August 21, 2008, 04:09 AM
New additions to my faves. They are: Yoruichi Shihoin and Urahara Kisuke.

Those two are a match made, near heaven. lolol

Tsukisama
August 22, 2008, 07:06 PM
No more just posting your favorite characters without any explanations. This is a discussion forum, and there can't really be much discussion if you don't provide your reasons for why you like a character.

In case it is not clear, in any thread where you are picking a favorite, placing characters in some sort of ranking system, or judging characters or things in any way, you need to provide your reasons, the thoughts that go behind your decisions. Subsequent posts without any sort of explanation will be deleted.

hyn_pride93
August 22, 2008, 10:39 PM
No more just posting your favorite characters without any explanations. This is a discussion forum, and there can't really be much discussion if you don't provide your reasons for why you like a character.

In case it is not clear, in any thread where you are picking a favorite, placing characters in some sort of ranking system, or judging characters or things in any way, you need to provide your reasons, the thoughts that go behind your decisions. Subsequent posts without any sort of explanation will be deleted.

I was waiting for when this was going to happen!! :D Yes sir Tsuki sir! lol

Here's my favies!!

Dudes:
1) Yumichika Ayasegawa: He's really powerful, IMO, and he is still able to maintain some beauty in all of his battles.... even with an ugly fro....lol. He's able to make his zanpaktou do what he wants it to do, like make look as if it's an attack type zanpaktou like how the 11th division prizes itself on.

2)Urahara Kisuke: He's a bomb diggidy top dog shinigami and that's a definite for sure. But the only thing is I just put him under Yumichika for my favorite. I don't think he's weaker, but I just don't like him as much as Yumi. Now here's something for some of you, I practically love almost everything about Yumi, and Urahara is just like right underneath him which pretty much means that he's right underneath the bar of love, by like a milimeter. lol

Chicas:
1)Orihime Inoue: I love her. I don't care what anyone else says about her. She's top in my book. Her powers are way more powerful than that of any other. All she needs to do is make herself stronger, meaning mentally/physically. If she just knew how to use her powers in the right way, she could reject you back into a baby or worse, out of the world. And she's the wallpaper on my phone.

2)Yoruichi Shihoin: She's just like Urahara for me. She's the fastest shinigami in all of SS. She's a noble, or was at least. She's hot, and the coolest female shinigami. Why is that... because she's been battling people without the use of her zanpaktou. All she's had to use right now is her bare hands and kicks and all that. Hand to hand combat. crazeeeeeeeee.....

Ravsieg
November 28, 2008, 03:50 AM
First time I'm posting here.

I'd say top 3 is:
Byakuya, his overall cool badass personality just makes me pump my fist everytime there's an epic line.
Hisagi, I have no idea why. I tend to like those silent types that despite not showing off, emanate coolness and deliver.
Stark, comic lazy buns are the best there is.

Tell me, do contests like these come often?

Eddy01741
November 28, 2008, 02:11 PM
Ukitake and Kyoraku, strong silent types, Kyoraku has that always cool demeanor too.

Hisagi, similar to Ukitake and Kyoraku.

Ichigo, he's the main character....

Yoruichi, fast as shit, beats up espada with just hand to hand moves and shunpo, oh, and she's hot.

Urahara, mysterious, but seemingly very powerful, and smart.

Raizen
December 01, 2008, 02:47 PM
Shunsui- chill but crazy strong

Ukitake- kind, white hair, has this overpowering demanor about him. Awesome, reminds me of yue from cardcaptors and yoko kurama from yu yu hakusho, both I like :p

Hitsu- probably b./c the first time I saw him he seemed so badass-"if u hurt hinamori, I will kill u" LOL

urahra- funny, powerful, and mysterious

Soifon & youruichi- badass chicks. Enough said

Zaraki- crazy

Byakuya- silent killer. Co cool, calm, and collective and his bankai is so cool

Maphisto40
December 03, 2008, 06:14 PM
Well, not to be boring, but my favorite character has always been Ichigo, even through his emo-crap. He's the one character I always want to watch whenever's he's on...well Ulquiorra also, but it seems I won't get to see either of them for a while. Don't get me wrong, I'm very interested in the Gotei 13 vs Espada/Arrancar fights right now, but I also really want to see Ichigo's fight with Ulquiorra, even though it would take plotkai for Ichigo to win at this point.

Gecko Moria
December 07, 2008, 03:11 AM
1. Ulquiorra (emo boy "i dont care what you shoot at me ill block it with my hand!)
2. Gin (:) and i like his zanpakto ability)
3. Hitsugaya (His moves look awesome especially that "Ice Prison" move he used on Luppi)

rukori
December 13, 2008, 06:46 PM
1. Kon- cause he's funny as hell
2. Karen- don't really know why but I like her...:p
3. Yoruichi- cause she's a goddess of course!!!

@tsukisama: happy now?

shaula_aelas
March 11, 2009, 06:27 PM
If i got to choose a favorite character in Bleach it would be without a doubt Rukia. Her character is like nothig I´ve seen before, one of the reasons i like bleach.

Kanzen Shinkiro
March 11, 2009, 07:28 PM
My favorite BLEACH characters are Ichimaru Gin, Kurotsuchi Mayuri and Stark. All three represent archetypes I simply love. Gin is the villain born to be a hero. When he said sorry to Matsumoto, I just knew he would die to save her. Mayuri is just the mad scientist whose outlook on life is as twisted as my own. And Stark is just the awesome wicked lazy super powered "I own you" type I've always loved but rarely get to see. While I like everyone, after these three everyone is pretty much even on my list except for maybe Kenpachi who's really cool character.

~Joshua~
April 21, 2009, 06:05 PM
My Top Five:

1. Kuchiki Byakuya - leader of a clan and a squad, has a calm attitude even in the face of defeat he finds a way. Besides, anyone who can kill anyone standing still is high in my book.

2. Kurosaki Ichigo - He has an almos indestructible spirit and the fact that he is extremely flexible in terms of potential and skill makes me like him more. His bankai is also really cool looking.

3. Kenpachi Zaraki - The one and only soul reaper to achieve the rank of captain without (supposedly) knowing shikai or bankai. His raw power is enough to get under anyone's skin and he lives for the fight and doesn't care what happens to him while doing it.

4. Urahara Kisuke - A genius who has a very funny side but knows when to be serious. We haven't even seen his bankai yet and I can't really recall him losing a fight... His mind is still something to fathom.

5. Hitsugaya Toushiro - A prodigy who is the youngest person to ever hold the rank of captain. His zanpakuto Hyouinmaru is something to behold. An overwhelming touch goes out to everything that it wishes to grace its presence with. His overall skill and demeanor is something I admire.

WaveBossa
April 23, 2009, 03:41 PM
Rukia... duh

She isn't just my favorite, she the best character in bleach.

Yakedo-Tenchou
April 23, 2009, 09:04 PM
Hmm....

Male:
Barragan - That mustache is pro and that coat is the pimpest thing I've ever seen. He represents everything I wanna be when I'm old. A grumpy, not fat but stocky old man. Plus....
Spoiler for those who haven't read Chapter 355 yet:
That bad ass battle axe he wields as a Zanpaku-to and the fact that he can kick the shit outta Soi Fon and Omaeda barehanded without taking a hit is uber awesome!

Byakuya - This dude is one of the coolest Shinigami out there. He may be cold and kind of a douchebag, but he's at least got an amazing amount of focus and a code of honor. Senbonzakura is also my favorite Zanpaku-to.

Female:
Nel - She's totally awesome with those weird abilities of hers and the fact that she can either be a small child for portability or a chick with amazing boobies for entertainment is cool. I like her spear, too. And that Cero-swallowing thing she does.

poobert
April 24, 2009, 07:59 AM
1) Shinji. He dresses awesome and has no doubt mastered his shinigami and vizard skills. Also he is funny.

2) Rukia. She is funny too. She also has one of the most complicated and developed Shikais. Once she bankai's Hitsu is saying bye bye to his captain seat :)

3) Kensei. I just watched the anime of him going hollow.... wow.

~Joshua~
April 26, 2009, 05:25 PM
(New!)

Mine is a tie between Byakuya and Shunsui.

Both of them have attitudes to die for.

Byakuya - always calm even in the face of great power and keeps a level head no matter what the situation. Plus, being able to dispose of an enemy standing still is hella cool.

Shunsui - He is fighting the most powerful Arrancar and is impressing him with his skill. Stark commended him when he saw his skills and Shunsui didn't even get scared when he found out Stark was #1. I can't wait to see the rest of his fights.
[hr]
I also forgot to mention Urahara Kisuke. Any guy that has power, exceptional brain mass and laid-back attitude is high up in my book.

Raizen
April 30, 2009, 04:04 PM
I already posted who I like but after seeing the vizard captain of the 9th division. Forgot his name, the white hair one with the 69 tatoo. i think he is damn cool

~Joshua~
April 30, 2009, 04:17 PM
I already posted who I like but after seeing the vizard captain of the 9th division. Forgot his name, the white hair one with the 69 tatoo. i think he is damn cool

His name is Hisagi. Shuuhei Hisagi. What made you think he has white hair? :s

THM Nindo
April 30, 2009, 09:08 PM

No, he was talking about the Vizards captain, Kensei.

My favorite is Kisuke Urahara.
Especially during the «Turn back the pendulum».
His character has a HUGE background story that we didn't even scratch yet, and I think he might the only one to truly know Aizen's plan and might be the only that can stop him (not by fighting him, but by thwarting his plans)

Raizen
May 01, 2009, 03:15 PM
Yeah that was his name kensei, not hisagi

But my favorite would be ukitake

~Joshua~
May 01, 2009, 03:21 PM
Yeah that was his name kensei, not hisagi

But my favorite would be ukitake

My mistake then. The 69 tattoo gave me that incorrect impression.

They both have 69 tattoos. In fact, Kensei's tattoo was the inspiration for Shuuhei's tattoo. If you want the link for that, go re-read the "turn back the pendulum" gaiden

Doombot
May 01, 2009, 03:32 PM
I'll just do a Top 5 thing

Mayuri Kurotsuchi - Not the strongest Captain but not the weakest (at times at least) This is the one dude that from the Gotei 13 that should be on Aizen's side but still remains with the good guys. How he treats everyone is a wonder how they actually allow this man to remain a captain. If there is anymore betraying from the Gotei 13... he'd be the best candidate. On the other hand, he still seems to hold respect for Urahara.

Barragan Luisenbarn - First seeing this Espada I knew he was going to be interesting. With his war axe zanpaktou and he new Skeleton release... I have liked how he was developing. I wouldn't mind seeing him survive longer then any of the other Espada but that won't be the case.

Ikkaku Madarame - He's like Kenpachi with more personality. I like him because his strict code doesn't allow him to even attempt to became a captain so he can continue to survive under Kenpachi. He is willing to even die before revealing his bankai to everyone. Which is foolish because it seems everyone probably has an idea he's hold back. I do like that he actually gets the crap kicked out of him. Sometimes the people that never lose develop into being the worst characters imo.

Shunsui Kyōraku - The original Stark - This man is much deeper then he appears to be and I think he's the only captain currently fighting that will defeat their Espada. The only man's who zanpaktou is two different swords in the sealed state. I have a feeling that what happened with his VC Lisa over a 100 years ago that turned her into a VC that he has become more concerned with Nanao and the reason why she is no where near Fake KT. If Yama happens to kick the bucket I believe that Shunsui will take over the Commander General role.

Isshin Kurosaki - This man has plenty of stories to tell and I can't wait to hear them. He's clearly the reason why Ichigo is progressing so fast because it was Ichigo's destiny become a Shinigami like his father. He is able to easily hide this fact from everyone and his appearance as one was a great shock in the manga. I believe he is the reason the Shiba clan fell from grace and I feel that the Kurosaki & Shiba families will end up being one and the same.

Bleach is littered with amazing characters that it's hard to choose. These are the ones that interest me the most for the time being. I could probably list 30 characters that are my favorite but we'll stick to 5.

ryanzokuken
May 10, 2009, 05:58 PM
Ichigo, just because he's probably the most relatable, being a teenager who stumbled abrubtly into this crazy new world of shinigami and hollows.
i mean, Ishida, Chad, and Orihime are that as well, but out of them, Ichigo is more similar to myself and therefore more relatable.
and, despite that it seems to have lost it's amazing speed (or it's just become...well...not that fast in comparison to the enemies he's fighting these days?), i love his bankai. the outfit and black sword are totally cool, and i like the super speed + getsuga energy.

Shinji. just something about him made him a favorite of mine right from the get-go. he's so doofy looking, but he still manages to be cool and badass. his style is a bit odd, but refreshing. there's just something cool about swordfighting in a shirt and tie. :p after getting more development on him from the pendulum arc, he's become even more of a great character. looking forward to seeing him kick some ass. he makes that horrible haircut look good like Gai and Lee make their bowl cuts look good.

Grimmjow. he annoyed me at first and seemed like a very shallow character. just another rough, vulgar street punk type. but he's become a favorite of mine with further development. he's actually quite deep.
love his fighting style and ressurection form.

Ikkaku. he's just fun and entertaining, and like Doombot said, he's got the badass Kenpachi tough guy coolness, but with more substance and personality. always a treat to see more of Ikkaku.

and of course Gin. how can anyone not like Gin? :p can't wait to see him fleshed out more and for him to get some real fight action.

-Ren Boy-
May 13, 2009, 12:09 PM
Shunsui Kyōraku Is Top. Judging Upon The Situation He Is In With Stark At The Moment He Seems To Be Very Laid Back

Azien. Even Dough He Is A Villain He Is BEASTTTTTT
Look At Avatar <<<< And That Proves Why LOL

poobert
January 24, 2010, 03:16 PM
Favourites:

Rukia. Great zanpato, great fighting style, great personality. I am disappointed that she has become such a minor character. To anyone who read bleach from the start, Bleach is all about Rukia and Ichigo, killing hollows together.

Shinji. Best dressed character in the series. His zanpakto is also one of my favourites.

Hitsugaia. Another great zanpakto with a very straight forward fighting style. His battles are fun to watch because he doesn't faff around for hours hiding his power.

Gin. It is nice to have a bad guy that is bad just for the hell of it. Chaotic evil is better than the rest. Baddies who have some kind of goal like Aizen and Tousen are boring.

Actually that is it. I wouldn't call the rest of them favourites.

Mifune_Taichou
January 24, 2010, 04:33 PM
Favourites:

Rukia. Great zanpato, great fighting style, great personality. I am disappointed that she has become such a minor character. To anyone who read bleach from the start, Bleach is all about Rukia and Ichigo, killing hollows together.

Shinji. Best dressed character in the series. His zanpakto is also one of my favourites.

Hitsugaia. Another great zanpakto with a very straight forward fighting style. His battles are fun to watch because he doesn't faff around for hours hiding his power.

Gin. It is nice to have a bad guy that is bad just for the hell of it. Chaotic evil is better than the rest. Baddies who have some kind of goal like Aizen and Tousen are boring.

Actually that is it. I wouldn't call the rest of them favourites.

YES lol, I agree with all of this but the ones in bold particularly.

1. again-YES. Bleach should be all about Rukia and Ichigo going through crap together, thats how it started-it should NOT be about Ichigo leaving her in the dust and constantly powering up Goku style, so he can go fight bad guys who....just don;t make sense why they hate him so much. Bleach should DEFINATELY have nothing to do with Orihime at any time, for any purpose whatsoever...EVER.

2. Glad you like Hitsugaya too-not many of us round here. His Zan is awesome and I just prefer people who don't screw around.

3. CHAOTIC EVIL FTW. Now if Gin becomes the main antagonist he really will be unpredictable-because he will just do whatever the hell he feels like doing. Usually murdering tons of dudes...
[hr]

I have no proof of what I'm saying at all, but here's how I see the 5 strongest character that we know so far (I'm not including people like Mifune or the Spirit King, etc) :

[/I]

I think you mean Hikifune (ex 12 div captain, now RG).

For the Record I am Mifune Taichou (Mifune from soul eater, not a misspelling of Hikifune). Just wanted to clear that up lol.

goldb
January 24, 2010, 07:57 PM
Wow, a lot of different views here. Here's my favourite 5:

1. Shunsui Kyoraku- just love his personality and he owned Starrk with his Shikai alone.
2. Starrk- pretty much same reason as above, they would have been best friends had it not been for the war and trouble with their species.
3. Aizen- just epitomises the man who wants the world.
4. Yamamoto- simply 2 words; Ryujin jakka
5. Ichigonator- he should be the primary personality, he rules. Man the Ulquiorra fight was just something else.

DEATHBOTT
January 25, 2010, 03:58 AM
faves
1 shinji, he is hilarious and hip. his zan looks awsome and has a spaced out ablility.
2 stark, he is just like me, we looked the same when i used to have long hair, im lazy like him and i love to duel wieled!!! and he has a baddass name.
3 shunsui, he is a player with a baddass zanpakto and a hot vice captain.
4 uhara, he looks cool, acts cool, is smart and powerful.
5 isshin, he was funny before and now he is a captain too with a very intriuging back story.

Katz
January 25, 2010, 06:47 AM
1. Yammato - powerful
2.Kenpachi - crazy and powerful
3.Unohana - cute and can save your life
4.Urahara - brains and power
5. Aizen -monologues like a great villain should

poobert
January 25, 2010, 07:26 AM
Glad you like Hitsugaya too-not many of us round here.

lol, but unlike some fans, I still think his ice mirror was a load of shit :p

Anyway, I decided who my fifth favourite person is:

It is a tie between Tatsuki and Keigo. They were pretty excellent characters and their development before the HM arc was great. Tatsuki and Ichigo/Orhime and Keigo + Afro san.

Just before Ichigo and co went to HM, they snuck in to watch, thanks to Urahara leaving the door open.

Right now imo, Urahara is training them, which is why he is not with the other captains. The next short arc will hopefully be about them. I can just picture tatsuki with chad like legs. Her and Keigo have been next to Ichigo for much longer than Chad and Orihime, so they must have some sort of power.

(thank you winning days for reminding me of the human characters)

benelori
January 25, 2010, 10:35 AM
Well...
Strength...I think that's not really an opinion is it...so yama, aizen, unohana, urhara, kyouraku...
Favourite...well...shunsui definitely, he is funny and his strength is in contradiction with his entire personality, I like that stuff...then mayuri/szayel...I like creepy people as well and they don't seem to betray this position...I liked ulq still like him, creepiness and strength...love gin and last but not at least...Don Kanonji...that guy it's just funny

Ruro
January 29, 2010, 04:28 PM
My top characters are:
Orihime: despite the fact she is hated quite a bit she is realistically written. Not to mention she is adorable.
Shinji: got to love him~
Ichigo: protection-complex...i like it
Rukia
Kenpachi

feisu-chan
January 30, 2010, 08:55 PM
1. Urahara, of course - the bad-ass last minute hero... he reminds me of Kakashi :wtf

2. Hitsugaya - i don't know why you guys don't like him... but i really enjoy his fight scenes... but i think, that extra chapter written for him and his overexposure over other gotei 13 characters whatnot are total fanservice since he's the fave character in Japan

3. Rukia - i don't see her that much now!!! why the eff is that??! her zanpakutou is just great!

4. Isshida - i didn't like him much, but after HM, i'm warming up to him until he made it to my fave characters list...

5. Ichigo - though, i could also have renji on top 5... ichi's cool, but he's a lot cooler in the first chapters, like his bad-ass kick on someone else's face...

others: madarame, renji, rangiku, yoruichi!!!, soi fon

Remodie
April 14, 2010, 11:39 PM
Idk myself.... Im fond of alot of characters but it's hard to say who's my fav. I got a list of top 5 though... Kisuke, Byakuya, Kenpachi, Shinji and Ichigo... But with Isshin now in the picture I might have to rearange...:D

MissElementality
June 10, 2010, 12:50 AM
Hi hii, i am kimberly :amuse i am an new user on Mangahelpers.
I also have other accounts on forums sites,such as,bleach anime forums,and Mangastream.

So who is your favorite bleach female?? :)

DEATHBOTT
June 10, 2010, 01:42 AM
shinji and starrk are tie for 1st place. shunsui 3rd. kisuke and gin tie for 4th.
yoruichi and nanao my favourite females.

THM Nindo
June 10, 2010, 08:56 AM
You should change the title of this thread...
It doesn't make sense at all...

As for my favorite character, I hesitated a long time between Rukia and Soi Fong,but I decided to pick Rukia because she's funnier (her bunny drawing were so funny!!) :tem

THM Nindo
June 11, 2010, 06:54 PM
Favorite character...
Definitely Kisuke Urahara!!

Favorite female character :
- Rukia & Soi Fong
(I picked Rukia because she's funnier than Soi Fong, especially with her bunny drawing stuff!! Hilarious!! :tem)

Eddy01741
June 11, 2010, 09:12 PM
Favorite female:

Rukia, better when she actually was a main character.

Favorite kick-ass female:

Yoruichi, nuff said.

As for other favorites: Ichigo when he isn't being a wuss, Gin, Isshin (I hate all the Isshin fanboyism though), Ukitake.

Exodi
June 12, 2010, 09:29 AM
I love Rukia and I think Soifon is awesome.

I chose Rukia for the sort of the same reason THM Nindo did. She has an all-around happier personality.

Bowser
June 12, 2010, 09:59 AM
Rangiku lmao, find it funny how she pisses off Hitsu a lot.

Xsoteria
June 12, 2010, 10:53 AM
Lol I'm surprised Miss Cleavage isn't more popular. She's both funny and busty.

I'd have to go with Yoruichi. Wits, looks, charm and power. What more can one look for?

kkck
June 12, 2010, 11:53 AM
Females are not particularly strong characters in this manga IMO. My favorite would be yoruichi though.... Inue has a nice rack.....

**cough** boob thread **cough**

poobert
June 12, 2010, 12:03 PM
Rukia for all of the above reasons, plus her zanpakto is awesome, she is better at kido than some vc's and is not even a seated officer yet. She also had the best character out of everyone before the ss arc and in between the SS and HM arc.

CBlitz
June 12, 2010, 12:04 PM
Rukia, easily. She's competent, cool, supportive and a great lead. Probably the best character Kubo has written

MissElementality
June 13, 2010, 12:31 AM
Well...
Strength...I think that's not really an opinion is it...so yama, aizen, unohana, urhara, kyouraku...
Favourite...well...shunsui definitely, he is funny and his strength is in contradiction with his entire personality, I like that stuff...then mayuri/szayel...I like creepy people as well and they don't seem to betray this position...I liked ulq still like him, creepiness and strength...love gin and last but not at least...Don Kanonji...that guy it's just funny
Haha! i thought don has no love,yeah he's pretty freakin hilarious.

My favorite is Yoruichi ^^
She is so cool! although her old student gets all my nerves...
[hr]

Lol I'm surprised Miss Cleavage isn't more popular. She's both funny and busty.

I'd have to go with Yoruichi. Wits, looks, charm and power. What more can one look for?
Oh i agree completely,Yoruichi is just an amazing character ! :love:
[hr]

Yoruichi, Urahara, Rukia, Chad, and Aizen. I <3 Aizen's new hair.
Aizen is hawt. :luv
[hr]

my vote was for zaraki EVERYONE BETTER VOTE FOR ZARAKI.
the following people are gonna be in competition to win:
ichigo- protagonist
orihime- chest
gin-powerful smileyface
urahara-shown to be "cool" wears "cool" hat

the following people will probably recieve zero votes:
Zommari Leroux-too brief
Aaroniero Arruruerie-*kisses teeth* who the fuck are you (should have been replaced with sarugaki hiyori)
Yammy- espada punching bag
Sajin Komamura-could never be shown as "cool"
Nnoitra Jiruga-full of himself
Soifon- Yoruichi complex
Tōshirō Hitsugaya- made bankai look crap
Szayel Aporro Granz-so full of himself he left the battle to change clothes
Retsu Unohana - only capt who dont wanna fight
Actually this poll was to see who your favorite female was....i guess my post didnt show up :S ahh well,im new anyways! Heh.

Weapon_X
June 19, 2010, 07:44 PM
Aizen. I find him cool.

Eddy01741
June 19, 2010, 10:19 PM
Aizen is hawt. :luv
<hr noshade size="1">

Actually this poll was to see who your favorite female was....i guess my post didnt show up :S ahh well,im new anyways! Heh.

Aizen the relatively husky man with a normal hairdo and glasses?

Or Aizen the supermodel with skinny long legs (and an outfit that shows those legs off from behind) and long hair?

Anyways, topic was merged with who's your favorite bleach character, so it includes all.

Oathencrantz
June 22, 2010, 04:46 PM
Lisa Yadōmaru (one of the only characters I take seriously and no.1 favorite)
Yoruichi Shihōin (my Queen)
Shinji Hirako (drips cool juice)
Hachigen Ushōda (a vice-captain of the Gotei 13 and the Kido Corps are completely different in terms of skill)

Archmage
June 28, 2010, 05:43 AM
1 hiyori - charged at aizen without even thinking, she's got balls
2 Grimmjow espada of destruction - why talk when you can just slice and dice. loved the first time he kicked ichigo's ass in kt
3 ulquiorra - cool, calm and dangerous. lets u know how powerless u are

Cyber34
July 01, 2010, 06:18 PM
Byakuya, because in the heat of battle he is calm cool and collected. In addition even if he is caught off guard by an opponent with overwhelming strength he maintains composure and is always analyzing the situation for a way to defeat his opponent. This is the type of mentality I wish Ichigo had, but for some reason a main character who thinks logically and doesn't become a pussy when things get tough isn't written about in most mangas. This manga has the potential to become the greatest of all time if Kubo just does that already.

Phenom
August 27, 2010, 05:19 PM
Byakuya - To add on to what Cyber34 mentioned, he's also cutthroat and decisive. I like that he don't drag things out. He analyzes and then make straight-to-the-point type of moves. Ever since he did senka on Ichigo he's been my favorite.

Ulquiorra - I refer to him as a minature version of Byakuya, although I don't know if I'd consider him to be as cutthroat as Byakuya, but attitude-wise, yeah.

Other notable favorites..

Shunsui, Urahara, Kenpachi, Yoruichi, Halibel.

Arrogance
August 28, 2010, 11:13 PM
Hmmm characters I like (in no particular order)....

1. I'd have to say Ichigo because he's the main character and as a result is going to have the best fights and eventually all the best abilities.

2. Aizen main villain with a badass shikai and an unsuspecting personality while he's not fused with the hogyoku

3. Hachi because he makes Kidou look amazing and shows the true potential it can have in combat

4. Kensei because I love his personality and his shikai fits his ruggedness in a perfect way. Almost seems like a street thug using a knife at times.

5. Shinji, creepy but in a way that you like and know that he is powerful. He's also just a very unique character.

6. Ikkaku only because I find his bankai to be amazing and I enjoy how he releases his zanpaktou

7. Yama because hes a badass old man who isn't afraid to show the young guys how things really should be done

8. Isshin because he has a nice mystery surrounding him and his power. Plus I love that when he is in his shinigami role that he appears completely badass and very strong willed in comparison to when he's just plain old daddy.

Hystzen
September 05, 2010, 01:13 PM
1. Uryu- i like uryu hated him at first but he grew on me..damn calm n he the strongest of the KT trio..i also like his relationship with orhimie kinda a big brother thing there..he got brill move set n aint afraid of nothing..heck he saw ichigo die then went to fight ulqurrioa without hisitation

2.Yumichika Ayasegawa- for a seat this guy has been more impressive then ikkaku, renji and rangiku..his shikai is tricky n devious n damn strong..drains resitsu and can heal you...i also believe he is hiding a bankai.

Phenom
September 05, 2010, 01:56 PM
2.Yumichika Ayasegawa- for a seat this guy has been more impressive then ikkaku, renji and rangiku..his shikai is tricky n devious n damn strong..drains resitsu and can heal you...i also believe he is hiding a bankai.

Agreed, although I wouldn't say that he's my favorite, but I'd definately say he's a lot more impressive than the ones you've mention plus some. For a while I thought his ability could be a deciding factor against Aizen....

metalia
September 10, 2010, 09:38 AM
My favorite female is Yoruichi, she's pretty diferent from the other girls on bleach and that's what I like about her. She has an important role in the plot, she's cool and an amusing fighter.

But my favorite character is Aizen. His intellect and calmness amaze me, but I must confess I'm starting to be disapointed with him since the last mangas came out.

Bye!

digit03
September 12, 2010, 02:54 PM
suprisingly one of my fav females is unohana...shes calm,her voice is well done,and i love her personality!! also shes said to be one of the strongest captains in SS

conn-man
October 26, 2010, 11:06 PM
Orihime honestly is my fav female character. Her time in HM was intense, I thought the way she was portrayed was really realistic. She really did have a total loss of hope.

I've always really liked renji. I notice most fans like to pick characters that win and are strong but I like personality more. Renji may lose but he's a total badass who will fight to the very end, even self sacrifice if necessary. I also get the feeling he'll be a powerhouse later on.

thornofcarrion
October 26, 2010, 11:16 PM
With HM arc ending, Ichigo is back in my list of favorites. The FGT was awesome but more than the actual FGT and design etc., I liked the maturity on Ichigo's part. It was not the same Ichigo who had panels and panels of :wtf stares.

natli
October 28, 2010, 08:12 AM
1.My all time favourite is Zaraki, because he's the wisest guy in this manga - no matter what will happen he will die laughing.

2.Then it's Byakuya - he's a cold bastard and I didn't like him much, but then I saw him as a kid and...yep, I'm in love.

3. the old Orihime - as in the wacko who wanted to be a tank and cooked leek with bubblegum, and had whole different worlds in her head...

4. Kuukaku - I love her for being sexy with one arm and breaking several taboos

5. Ichigo - a punk with a love for Shakespeare, who wouldn't like that?!

rudorofu
January 29, 2012, 08:39 PM
Was slightly confused about the topic when I read "Favourite Bleach Character" and then was presented with a "Favourite Female Character" poll XD Voted for Orihime and my favourite above favourites would be Ichigo of course! ^^ Gotta love those bishounen and my has he grown into a fine gentleman (;

Darjaille
February 18, 2012, 04:57 AM
Ah, how come I didn't post in here....
So, anyway, even tho I have a lot and more favorite characters, first spot goes to...

Rukia.

She's my fav character of all manga btw ;D Or well, she's just so good she even has her own chart.

So, why? I'll quote myself (Bleach Awards): "Her bond with Ichigo is the pillar of Bleach. She's the one that understands him, can get him back to his old self. She's tomboyish and fun and cute and acts as only herself. She's not annoying. Her personality is extremely developed, especially her relationship to Byakuya, Kaien, Ichigo, laws etc.
Her Zanpakutou is awesome and I like her fighting style a lot because of Sode no Shirayuki and her use of kidou."
Have to mention her design, because I can't find fault in it too.

I was told that I am a lot like her, maybe that's why I like her so much..

liductan
February 20, 2012, 05:52 PM
I can never pick a favorite character, but I always loved Ichigo...Especially, in the beginning of the series because he was more confident,no emo- ish demeanor going on..I think he's getting back to his normal state, I know some people hate when he acts confident, But I love it !

Byakuya: My interest has never waiver from his character, ever since I first saw him..He is CALM, that's my favorite characteristics of his..Lastly, he's very prideful, of course, and the fact that he doesn't let anyone(except ichigo) persuade his mind..
Kenpachi; he has some of the best lines in this manga...a bloodthirsty fighter, that lives to fight, and traveling with a kid on his shoulder...what else do you need? that is the best combo...!?

Renji: I guess,he rash and somewhat reckless like ichigo, he is a loud mouth but above all, I still like his character..

Toshiro: I know he has many haters, and many fan girls...I like him for the way he is, ever since I first saw him..I don't care if he is one of the weakest captain, he's a mature kid,living an adult life..heck sometimes he's more mature than me, I like the fact that he stands up for himself, and his motivation to become stronger for the sake of a friend..I wish people would get past his fan girl base, see him for who he is..

Shunsui; He's the BEST, loves women,lazy, intelligent and drinking?! what else does he need, he's the perfect combo!

Lastly,my favorite females unohana and yoruichi...
unohana; many people tend to underrate her, but I can't wait when she proves them wrong...This woman is elegant, wise and badass! She 's able to make everyone listen to her,without engaging in any combat..
Yoruichi, for obvious reasons, badass, and one of the coolest chick ever..

Black Star
July 10, 2013, 09:51 AM
1. Chad
2. Shunsui Kyoraku
3. Isshin
4. Urahara
5. Ukitake
6. Renji
7. Kenpachi
8. Ikkaku

zimbardo
July 11, 2013, 04:49 AM
So tough...

Maybe Mayuri Kurotsuchi. He has some of the best lines in the manga, some of the most interesting abilities, interesting personality (maybe not desirable but no doubt interesting), he looks cool, and his back story intrigues me somewhat (I can't wait to read more about it).

Though

Shunsui Kyouraku (lazy, happy-go-lucky, but can be dead serious at times - ever since I saw his interaction with Chad, near the beginning, I have been a big fan)

Urahara Kisuke (maybe I have a thing for scientists in manga? I also love his and Yoruichi's interactions)

Yoruichi (I love her personality, attitude and general care-free way of dealing with things ['things' often being read as 'Ichigo'])

and Komamura Sajin (he doesn't get enough love, but his bankai is the single coolest looking bankai in the manga - GIANT ROBOT SAMURAI FTW and he is loyal as hell - probably the most respectable captain of them all)

do have their high points...

hollowdemon
July 30, 2013, 05:37 PM
Come on now.... a favorite female character in Bleach ?
They're all practically lovable especially ones listed in the poll,
it's like asking to pick a favorite M&M color but they all taste good anyway.

Firebird0ne
July 30, 2013, 07:10 PM
1. Byakuya...Because very few men could wield pink petals and be as badass.
2. Renji...Two words - WICKED TATTOOS!
3. Unohana...scary with or without a sword and doesn't need big boobs to completely overwhelm a guy!
4. Kenpachi...He's like a kid---with a really big freaking sword!
5. Aizen...Because bad doesn't come any more beautiful and wicked than this (Juha Bach, you aren't nearly as cute and you shed blood too flippantly. Aizen won't bother to kill, unless he's done with someone and they're in the way.)
6. Gin...because even a snake can be loyal to the right person (In this case, Rangiku) *sobs*
7. Orihime...because when Urahara told her to stay out of the Arrancar conflict, she stuck to her guns. And she started to show some respectable strength in the fullbringer arc (But seriously, please lay of the "Kurosaki-kun!")
8. Rikichi...Man, I wish Kubo would develop this character more! I'm curious about how he's doing in the quincy war.
9. Ukitake...Sweet, gentle and a little pervy. My type of guy!

AAAAAND

10. Grimmjow...Here kitty, kitty!