PDA

View Full Version : Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep. 68/69

adel123456789
July 31, 2008, 09:20 AM
[RAWS]
Streaming @Animetengoku (http://www.animetengoku.com/animetv/animes/Naruto_Shippuuden_68-69.html)
NarutoMX (http://www.naruto-mx.com/)
Episode 68 @dailymotion (http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/naruto%2Bshippuuden%2B69/video/x6avoq_naruto-shippuden-68-69-raw-12_fun)

[SUBS]
Dattebayo sub (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/)

Hijacking the thread, thanks a lot :)

laughing@you
July 31, 2008, 09:32 AM
I'm at work so i can't download them, can anybody who's been able to see them, post if the filler end on episode 69??

Dekker
July 31, 2008, 10:02 AM
To say it like a nerdy kiddy: "Omagad, wtf was that shit with Naruto and Fuuka?"

Narosian
July 31, 2008, 10:05 AM
I'm at work so i can't download them, can anybody who's been able to see them, post if the filler end on episode 69??

no, the filller doesnt end at 69.

GaaraoftheDesert77
July 31, 2008, 10:05 AM
any 70 preview

Dekker
July 31, 2008, 10:11 AM
ok, now i saw it completly. Holy cow, what a bunch of bullc***... Sora a minikyuubi? Come on...

adel123456789
July 31, 2008, 10:23 AM
ok, now i saw it completly. Holy cow, what a bunch of bullc***... Sora a minikyuubi? Come on...

ya that was realy stuped the only thing i liked was the kissing thing and naruto naruto not caring about it

laughing@you
July 31, 2008, 10:24 AM

Probably the other part of the kiuby?

Gingitsune
July 31, 2008, 10:39 AM
No, Sora isn't a minikyuubi, his features are not one of a fox, his scaly hand isn't, he's a minirandombi. ^_~
We had more then enough hints he was a jinchuuriki, you have been in denial for weeks if you haven't notice.

any 70 preview

The title is 共鳴, empathy or resonance, but it seems it's more likely resonance. Naruto try to calm Sora down but Kyuubi enter in resonance with whicheverbi and Naruto lose control to Kyuubi without losing his temper. Yamato try to do the same trick he did when Kyûbi attacked Sakura in last arc, but it doesn't work this time.

So, fillers for at least another episode or two, if they reach a conclusion fast. And Asuma will have to defeat Furido somehow.

maxhrk
July 31, 2008, 10:43 AM
i wonder where is naruto shippuuden 70 preview. mhmm

Gingitsune
July 31, 2008, 10:47 AM
i wonder where is naruto shippuuden 70 preview.

http://www.animetengoku.com/animetv/animes/Naruto_Shippuuden_68-69.html

Scroll down for the second part.

Edit: No, I'm the one in denial, the chakra shape is Kyuubi's. Although there most be something else, Sora's scaly hand and spiky face doesn't mirror Naruto's fox face. And Sora doesn't have the whiskers... Maybe it's just the anime staff skrewing up.

Lelo
July 31, 2008, 11:01 AM
Minikyuubi, LOL, that is stupid. I can't wait to see what you guys are talking about

adel123456789
July 31, 2008, 11:15 AM
Minikyuubi, LOL, that is stupid. I can't wait to see what you guys are talking about

i know this is stuped but what is sora

De_Piere
July 31, 2008, 11:35 AM
ok from what i seen at the picts,(dont understand japanese) it seems like sora got sealed the kyubi chakra that leakd out of the kyuby after this was sealed, since he had a lot of chakra seald but not the taild beast itself, it mutates his body and takes control faster.
from this episode we can finally say imo kyubi element is wind

on a sidenote is retarded that some1 who just got leftovers from kyubis chackra to be able to get 3 tails within 3 mins of transformation, and actually keep talking at 3 tails state without practice at it, that lvl of control took naruto several months

Drew7898
July 31, 2008, 12:11 PM
saw the preview for ep 70 on dailymotion link below:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ax98_naruto-shippuden-70-preview-raw

all I have to say is KN4 will probably scare little sora

laughing@you
July 31, 2008, 12:49 PM
Anime-Plot-hole-no-jutsu!!!!

This episode is trying to say that half of the kiuby was sealed in sora.

So whats sora? naruto's distant cousin?(on her mother side of course)

Baron Hugenstein
July 31, 2008, 01:20 PM
Does anybody know When the filler end???

The thing i don't get, why do they make Filler villains that are much stronger that Manga villains??? i mean, this actually will stupefy what will come in the next arc or so.....
plus Kyuubi sharing more than one body.......wow, i didn't expect them to reach this low....

adel123456789
July 31, 2008, 01:30 PM

The thing i don't get, why do they make Filler villains that are much stronger that Manga villains??? i mean, this actually will stupefy what will come in the next arc or so.....
plus Kyuubi sharing more than one body.......wow, i didn't expect them to reach this low....
next weak i think

bighawke5
July 31, 2008, 01:31 PM
YES! next episode will have action and looks like naruto goes 4 tails hopefully he shows stupid sora who's the true owner of the kyuubi or at least who's had more training with it

dragon2021
July 31, 2008, 01:33 PM

I do not understand this. I know it is a filler, but how can the writers do this without confusing everyone who reads the manga. The only thing that I could figure out is they are bringing up stuff that might be showed in the manga much later. If this is not true they are conffusing the story and those who read the manga. This is wierd thats all I can say.:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Zibi234
July 31, 2008, 01:34 PM
Well this episode or maybe I would say filler is crap -__- ehh anyway in sora mostly was sealed kyubis chakra alone (not kyubi himself) that was thrown away from kyubi (in a picture kyubi was standing in middle of village and from his mouth flow some of his chakra and fused in air above village)

Well Naruto becouse he have Kyubi insode him has lot lot more chakra then that Sora since Kyubi is producting constantly chakra +naruto becouse of him has improved healing abilitys but he need's to be angred to trigger the fox to work ^^ while Sora doesnt need anything and the chakra is taking over Sora very quick

Well Sora is transforming so fast becose that white haired guy with scare unsealed the fox chakra inside him (while Naruto has a seal and drowns mass of chakra from it without releasing fox to outside world ) the same transformation would happen if naruto would torn off the seal but he would turn into kyubi himself XD and not some cheap fake ;]

anyway I wonder who turned in the preview to 4tailed form but really its a long filler and I wish it could end in next episode...

gold349
July 31, 2008, 02:14 PM
It something I said some while ago when it was first presumed sora could be jinchuricki, at that time I said as akatuksi only need 2, 1 is Naruto then that makes sora 8 tails as that was the other one left, I called it pure BS as hidan and kakuza searched the temple of fire and didn't find any more jincuricki/bijuu in the fire country and I said this would go against the manga big time if sora did indeed have bijuu connection but even I couldn't have guessed how big off a mess this fillers would make ok I was way off but who would have thought he would turn out to be something to do with kyubi also. Its very strange seeing the preview that yamoto is suppressing Naruto after going 1 tail and Sora on the other side looks like he has more than a couple of tails, I'm amazed and astonished at what they have done here.

Boomi
July 31, 2008, 02:37 PM
i also think it's just a small part of kyuubi chakra which is sealed in sora. preview looks like naruto touches him an by that turn to tailed form tooo

next eps will be aweeesome

and naruto cutting the girls hair with his windchakra was also great. I actually like the filler...

next fight with asuma and the immortal bros will consume a looot of episodes ^^.... would love to see the rapping hachibi in the anime

laughing@you
July 31, 2008, 02:49 PM
Asuma defeating that dead guy in no time was kinda of a turn off for me.

Also i'm gonna have nightmares with the flying haunted wig.....

since when did naruto turned into ghostbusters?

Fallen.
July 31, 2008, 03:58 PM
Idk but that wig thing scared the $#it outta me,i thought it was just gonna lay there but no! lol it came up with huge yellow eyes,damn and naruto calls tsunade old.Also since sor had the kyuubi's left overs (chakra) it was easier for him to keep it under control ,until the guy unsealed it.Naruto is different though since he is the real kyuubi jinchuriki and he has more chakra stored.

SoldaT
July 31, 2008, 04:30 PM
Peoples, Sora not Jinchuriki !!! But meh this special was average. I expected a lot better from this special. 68- episode with jerky animation. Art quite good.(team4) 69- bad drawn art's. Plot pretty good from this episodes but all ruined jerky animation and bad drawn art's. Two more episodes of fillers :eyeroll But seriuosly to say this arc is better then reunion arc....
P.S Sora will die.

Dekker
July 31, 2008, 04:57 PM
No, Sora isn't a minikyuubi, his features are not one of a fox, his scaly hand isn't, he's a minirandombi. ^_~
We had more then enough hints he was a jinchuuriki, you have been in denial for weeks if you haven't notice.

We saw, but, we knew he was no Jin, we knew he had a demon inside him. But the Kyuubi...

Windmillblade
July 31, 2008, 05:28 PM
what load of crap...who makes these fillers?

vintagemistakes
July 31, 2008, 07:16 PM
dattebayo sub is out (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/)

Substance
July 31, 2008, 08:39 PM
Sora is not a Jinchuriki he only has chakra sealed not the demon making him not a Jinchuriki

The_Drunk
July 31, 2008, 11:42 PM
You know,,,,, Naruto killing cousin IT from the Adams Family was pretty dumb. I found the source of your power and it's your hair! Come on... They must be running out of bad guys if they have Cousin IT in the Naruto cast. I just don't understand how these guys were able to destroy other villages. They got defeated so easily and where in the hell is Sai. You introduce a new main character to team Kakashi and he's nowhere to be found not even Kakashi. The lightning guys were defeated in one swing of Asumas chakra blade. Wow didn't see that one coming. It's like they were running out of air time so they cut out a whole bunch of fight scenes. Oh and how in the hell can you hold the 9 tails chakra for over 5 years. Where do you put something like that in, a bucket, a water bottle, or a beer can. Hell Sora is about to go 4 tails people how do you gather that much chakra, with a chakra vaccume! Let me go pick one of those up at the store so that I can help them gather some more because Sora should be fixing to run out. It's shit like this that ruins the true story line.

Stinko
August 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
Haha, oh my god. What is this? Did Asuma use the force to get his chakra blade back? None of this makes any sense and it's ridiculously melodramatic. And for all the power that those baddies had, they went down pretty easy.

One of the few things I liked was Naruto's comment at the end. "All those arms must have made the animators cry." Lol!

adel123456789
August 01, 2008, 04:54 AM
thats sora in the preview not 4k naruto because if you lock at his face you well see horns and naruto doesnt have ones

Kaim
August 01, 2008, 06:49 AM
I actually thought these fillers were pretty good up until now. Sealing leftover chakra from the kyuubi, who's the moron that come up with that idea. And if they only sealed some chakra in him, shouldn't it dissapear completly after using it?

neomaster121
August 01, 2008, 10:14 AM
that episode was the crappiest of all

evil hair monster
a fake rip of on excess chakra can recreate a clone as powerful as the original

all of this filler was absalute BS

Alex_1
August 01, 2008, 10:41 AM
All this time I was thinknig... 'wait a minute, this is filler, but it's not so bad. They have to screw it up sometime though. I just know that there's something lurking in the background which will make this a pretty raw deal and job us fans.

Enter the last two chapters. :D Sora gets kyuubified. Naruto - as eloquently stated above, beat Cousin IT (but hey, at least he beat someone on his own). And Asuma channels (thanks again) "The Force" to get his chakra blade back in a manner which would make Yoda and Mace Windu proud. And to cap it all off, once again, Ino shows her worthlessness.

Oye vey....

De_Piere
August 01, 2008, 11:28 AM
actually i am wondering, how the hell can the wind blade from asuma, STILL channel wind element, after 30 mins lying there, that's retarded, not even sasuke blade can do that, now...the way in which he channels the force is jedi master xD

back to naruto vs sora, naruto is suddenly playing sakura roles in sakura's tears lol, and the dude goes 3 tails what took naruto 2 years of manga.

Now god let's see filler could have been to GET the taild best kishi skipped, for out of scene fights of akatsui, dunno naruto with Jman training, BUT NOOOO, they decided open this old chewed up ideas old enought that got no copyright atm and mixed, starwars+ghostbusters+adams...

laughing@you
August 01, 2008, 12:21 PM
I don't know about you guys but i'm getting tired of the anime milking naruto's whole sob story.

Its actually getting annoying!!!

avantasian
August 01, 2008, 01:00 PM
It annoyes me so much that they just steal things from the arc to come! Like the girl that can use all elements and Naruto using himself as the real distraction! Just to take away from the episodes to come...

And to make it even more annoying instead of having an all out Kuybi VS Kuybi battle i am sure naruto is gonna calm Sora down with his sweet talk and a hug using reasoning to bring him back instead of beating him senceless!
Shall i throw up now or after i see it?

I pray i am wrong!

dragon2021
August 01, 2008, 01:27 PM
There were several things that bothered me about these eps. First I did nto even know that Assuma had another elemental. Second, I do not like it when they start to get to close to the main story with these fillers. Remeber not everyone reads the manga and might take what is in these fillers as apart of the main story. They must realy be running out of ideas to be using this crap.

Paradoxicon
August 01, 2008, 01:30 PM
I actually thought these fillers were pretty good up until now. Sealing leftover chakra from the kyuubi, who's the moron that come up with that idea. And if they only sealed some chakra in him, shouldn't it dissapear completly after using it?

Sora can generate Kyuubi chakra now cause they implemented Kyuubi cells in him. So in fact he's not a Jinchuriki clone but a Kyuubi clone. So this makes "sense", but isn't really maiking this piece of shit filler better.

I liked the fillersup until now, but the hair bitch was so blatantly copied from kakuzu, I wonder how Naruto will react if he fights vs him "Hey, you had a granddaughter and I killed her!" or what?
Not to mention that her arm wound reappeared during the fight. Was that cause she changed to the body that got wounded?

Plus animation was so crappy, Kazuma's staff moves were so low, just like all other jutsus in that "special".

Hopefully Sora dies a horrible, painful and quick death. Last thing we need is another episode in 2 weeks where everybody is crying over that idiot son of a bi...Kazuma.

OP ROX
August 01, 2008, 02:53 PM
gayest thing i ever seen in my life.... if i dont get a QB VS QB fight im never gonno watch a filler ever ever again..... this is just retarted now

infiernonegro
August 01, 2008, 04:08 PM
whole damn filler suck ass big time

Lelo
August 01, 2008, 05:07 PM
just watched the first episode in Japanese and it was whatever. How the hell doesnt that chick Narutos fighting run out of chakra. And the way Naruto killed her was lame, I didnt understand what they were sayin but it looked like he just had to pull some of her hair out. Time to watch 69, I wanna see what Sora is?

siegfried
August 01, 2008, 06:22 PM
Did I see wrong or Asuma actually used a mokuton jutsu?

Lol... That is all I got to say.

Lelo
August 01, 2008, 06:32 PM
^ that was Yamato, him and Sakura just arrived in time to save Naruto and Asuma. I thought it was Asuma too.

Even though these are fillers, Kyuubi vs Kyuubi should be an interesting fight. But thats sooo stupid how Sora got the Kyuubi in side him

websta16
August 01, 2008, 06:43 PM
hey guys ive been thinkin in the first episode of naruto didnt the fourth fought the kyuubi outside of the village so why in the filler episode the kyuubi was inside the village.

donkeyhigh
August 01, 2008, 06:54 PM
Foxes are mobile creatures.

Moogle Mango
August 01, 2008, 07:12 PM
What a crappy episode. Only a few samples can recreate a fake to the original? So that is basically cloning.

Looks like Akatsuki could use that idea and have an uber bijuu army.

Alex_1
August 01, 2008, 07:21 PM
Loads of problems presented with this arc now. So I think it's best to just pretend it didn't happen. The only cool thing that sort of fits into the storyline, was when they showed Asume playing shogi with his father and not understanding the talk about 'the king'. That was a neat tie-in.

But everything else...

I guess just try to be entertained if they ever show action again.

Ryodraco
August 01, 2008, 11:00 PM
You people are overreacting. The only truly major problem with this episode was all the talk about Naruto holding Kyuubi that was done while Ino, Choji and Shikamaru are standing there. While Shikamaru likely knew (since Naruto said he had a monster in him when he and Shikamaru caught Gaara in the hospital) the other two should have been surprised and if Kishi ever has them find out in the manga then it could mess this up.

Though It may be okay, for all we know all of the rookie 9 know about Kyuubi now, given how Hinata and her team were present when talk about Naruto being a jinchuruki was discussed during their mission in the manga, yet we are given no scene of them being told of it.

You know,,,,, Naruto killing cousin IT from the Adams Family was pretty dumb. I found the source of your power and it's your hair! Come on... They must be running out of bad guys if they have Cousin IT in the Naruto cast.
Really now, isn't this hypocritical? We're fine with a man turning himself into a puppet with nothing but a wierd core left of his real body, and we're fine with another man having his body altered into a bunch of white serpents, but someone fusing their soul into their hair and scalp is "dumb?":eyeroll

I just don't understand how these guys were able to destroy other villages.
Several of the villages they destroyed had few if any trained fighters. Once they had more of their undead army it was easier and even then they didn't go against villages with large numbers of powerful fighters, just small ones.

They got defeated so easily
Easily? Sakura and Yamato won because they had the experience of fighting the two before this. In that earlier fight they had a great deal of trouble and couldn't even harm them.

and where in the hell is Sai.
In the hospital, haven't you been paying attention?

he's nowhere to be found not even Kakashi.
Kakashi and many other ninja were sent to investigate villages that had been attacked...

The lightning guys were defeated in one swing of Asumas chakra blade.
You mean the lightning "guy." Singular. And really that was a good touch. If they were going to give such a "easy" resurrection jutsu to the villain at least they balanced it by the resurrected bodies being unable to take much damage.

Oh and how in the hell can you hold the 9 tails chakra for over 5 years. Where do you put something like that in, a bucket, a water bottle, or a beer can.
We have a single statue holding most of the bijuu in the world and someone storing and enhancing some Kyuubi chakra is considered impossible?

Hell Sora is about to go 4 tails people how do you gather that much chakra, with a chakra vaccume! Let me go pick one of those up at the store so that I can help them gather some more because Sora should be fixing to run out. It's shit like this that ruins the true story line.
He seems to be generating the chakra on his own. It's not like he had a certain amount that has stayed constant.

Haha, oh my god. What is this? Did Asuma use the force to get his chakra blade back? None of this makes any sense and it's ridiculously melodramatic.
It's a blade that absorbs chakra, how does it not make sense? Heck, as I recall Shikamaru will do something similar with the blades in the next arc.

actually i am wondering, how the hell can the wind blade from asuma, STILL channel wind element, after 30 mins lying there, that's retarded
Think in terms of actual time passing in the story. A few minutes passed, 10 or so at most, not 30.

back to naruto vs sora, naruto is suddenly playing sakura roles in sakura's tears lol, and the dude goes 3 tails what took naruto 2 years of manga.
In case you missed it Sora's father had just COMPLETELY REMOVED THE SEAL.

What a crappy episode. Only a few samples can recreate a fake to the original? So that is basically cloning.

Looks like Akatsuki could use that idea and have an uber bijuu army.
It wasn't as though it was that simple. That guy said the chakra had to be worked on and enhanced and such for five years before it was ready.

And I have a tough time believing Sora will really be able to become a new Kyuubi. He may have its chakra but Naruto has the Kyuubi's soul and mind. There's a reason Ino only saw a monstrous outline rather than a speaking face. Sora is very much pseudo. I suspect instead of becoming a new Kyuubi he will simply self-destruct once the chakra reaches a certain degree.

And most likely Naruto will take the Kyuubi chakra out of Sora and into himself, "curing" the pseudo jinchuruki.

gfire2
August 02, 2008, 06:19 AM
sai, naruto, yamato all look like a bunch of weak pussies compared to sasuke now, wow.....

just great y dont they make the gap so large that sasuke can kill them all with a stare.

seriousli just becoz kishi hasnt shown us the strength of yamato and sai it doesnt mean the damn producers can make up random bs and continousli use the same jutsu over and over again.

Ryodraco
August 02, 2008, 09:27 AM
sai, naruto, yamato all look like a bunch of weak pussies compared to sasuke now, wow.....

just great y dont they make the gap so large that sasuke can kill them all with a stare.

seriousli just becoz kishi hasnt shown us the strength of yamato and sai it doesnt mean the damn producers can make up random bs and continousli use the same jutsu over and over again.
What does anything in these episodes have to do with Sasuke? And how does anything in these episodes show Yamato and Naruto as being weak? Sai can't be counted as he isn't even in the episodes.

Naruto himself doesn't give the writer's much to work with and they still managed to get him to do something new by cutting Yuuka's (was that her name?) hair with his wind chakra, plus they had Yamato (in the episode before this) use a water attack and instead of just making a wood jutsu made an actual tree.

And it isn't as though Sasuke doesn't repeat jutsus. He just has a somewhat larger pool of moves and bigger variety to choose from. He still mostly uses just the sharingan and variations on chidori.

lan2cp
August 02, 2008, 10:12 AM
These fillers are so stupid. At least part 1 fillers didn't mess up the flow of the actual story. Naruto isn't supposed to be able to use the wind chakra in battle until he completes the waterfall training. And Naruto going Kyuubi?:eyeroll They are messing up the story by copying stuff from the manga that hasn't been shown in the anime. Hair girl=Kazuzu and Naruto beat her the same way that he beat him. Limelight? LOL

adel123456789
August 02, 2008, 10:39 AM
These fillers are so stupid. At least part 1 fillers didn't mess up the flow of the actual story. Naruto isn't supposed to be able to use the wind chakra in battle until he completes the waterfall training. And Naruto going Kyuubi?:eyeroll They are messing up the story by copying stuff from the manga that hasn't been shown in the anime. Hair girl=Kazuzu and Naruto beat her the same way that he beat him. Limelight? LOL

thats sora k4 not naruto because he has hons oh his face

lan2cp
August 02, 2008, 11:04 AM
thats sora k4 not naruto because he has hons oh his face

What I meant is that Naruto using the demong cloak when in the manga he swore never to use it for the sake of his friends.

adel123456789
August 02, 2008, 11:07 AM
What I meant is that Naruto using the demong cloak when in the manga he swore never to use it for the sake of his friends.

but in the previw the demon cloak activated by toching sora

Ge3z
August 02, 2008, 02:22 PM
Naruto isn't supposed to be able to use the wind chakra in battle until he completes the waterfall training.
Not rly. Kakashi meant fuuton jutsus after waterfall training. Naruto could flow his chakra into blade when he asked Asuma for tips. It was in same day when he cut a leaf.

lordlaureon
August 02, 2008, 03:19 PM
i didn't like this ep at all.... wtf sora minikb ? and i'm tired of naruto saying how painful was his childhood and stuff.. i wish that naruto go kb 4 tails mode and beat the crap out of sora ^^

adel123456789
August 02, 2008, 03:52 PM
i didn't like this ep at all.... wtf sora minikb ? and i'm tired of naruto saying how painful was his childhood and stuff.. i wish that naruto go kb 4 tails mode and beat the crap out of sora ^^
ya i want him to kill sora with a stuped frindship speech that well turn sora into an angel like most of the naruto charecters

Saifi
August 02, 2008, 04:16 PM

even after the last ep where they raped hirashin ?

Sora is not a Jinchuriki he only has chakra sealed not the demon making him not a Jinchuriki

ooh and what were the tailed beasts again? ooh ya giant chakra creatures.

Sora can generate Kyuubi chakra now cause they implemented Kyuubi cells in him. So in fact he's not a Jinchuriki clone but a Kyuubi clone. So this makes "sense", but isn't really maiking this piece of shit filler better.

I liked the fillersup until now, but the hair bitch was so blatantly copied from kakuzu, I wonder how Naruto will react if he fights vs him "Hey, you had a granddaughter and I killed her!" or what?
Not to mention that her arm wound reappeared during the fight. Was that cause she changed to the body that got wounded?

Plus animation was so crappy, Kazuma's staff moves were so low, just like all other jutsus in that "special".

Hopefully Sora dies a horrible, painful and quick death. Last thing we need is another episode in 2 weeks where everybody is crying over that idiot son of a bi...Kazuma.

again i was unaware that the kyubbi had any cells,.

umm.. what does sauske have to do with this , and... just cuz u got me started...

Atm they all Are a bucnh of pussies compared to kishi's golden Boy, and sauske Can kill them with a stare (MS wtf)

You people are overreacting. The only truly major problem with this episode was all the talk about Naruto holding Kyuubi that was done while Ino, Choji and Shikamaru are standing there. While Shikamaru likely knew (since Naruto said he had a monster in him when he and Shikamaru caught Gaara in the hospital) the other two should have been surprised and if Kishi ever has them find out in the manga then it could mess this up.

Though It may be okay, for all we know all of the rookie 9 know about Kyuubi now, given how Hinata and her team were present when talk about Naruto being a jinchuruki was discussed during their mission in the manga, yet we are given no scene of them being told of it.

Really now, isn't this hypocritical? We're fine with a man turning himself into a puppet with nothing but a wierd core left of his real body, and we're fine with another man having his body altered into a bunch of white serpents, but someone fusing their soul into their hair and scalp is "dumb?":eyeroll

Several of the villages they destroyed had few if any trained fighters. Once they had more of their undead army it was easier and even then they didn't go against villages with large numbers of powerful fighters, just small ones.

Easily? Sakura and Yamato won because they had the experience of fighting the two before this. In that earlier fight they had a great deal of trouble and couldn't even harm them.

In the hospital, haven't you been paying attention?

Kakashi and many other ninja were sent to investigate villages that had been attacked...

You mean the lightning "guy." Singular. And really that was a good touch. If they were going to give such a "easy" resurrection jutsu to the villain at least they balanced it by the resurrected bodies being unable to take much damage.

We have a single statue holding most of the bijuu in the world and someone storing and enhancing some Kyuubi chakra is considered impossible?

He seems to be generating the chakra on his own. It's not like he had a certain amount that has stayed constant.

It's a blade that absorbs chakra, how does it not make sense? Heck, as I recall Shikamaru will do something similar with the blades in the next arc.

Think in terms of actual time passing in the story. A few minutes passed, 10 or so at most, not 30.

In case you missed it Sora's father had just COMPLETELY REMOVED THE SEAL.

It wasn't as though it was that simple. That guy said the chakra had to be worked on and enhanced and such for five years before it was ready.

And I have a tough time believing Sora will really be able to become a new Kyuubi. He may have its chakra but Naruto has the Kyuubi's soul and mind. There's a reason Ino only saw a monstrous outline rather than a speaking face. Sora is very much pseudo. I suspect instead of becoming a new Kyuubi he will simply self-destruct once the chakra reaches a certain degree.

And most likely Naruto will take the Kyuubi chakra out of Sora and into himself, "curing" the pseudo jinchuruki.

you know on the one hand i am glad that SOMEONE actually likes this crap, on the other i feel sad that its because fans like you that they think they can make this crap and get away with it.

ya i want him to kill sora with a stuped frindship speech that well turn sora into an angel like most of the naruto charecters

YAY death to Sora !

onix
August 02, 2008, 07:58 PM
THis episode was terrible.I dont want to even comment idea of kyubi in sora or jedi powers of Asuma but other thing is incredibly dumb to me. Main villain want to destroy konoh with mini kyubi even though konoha have real kyubi and deafeted it 15 years ago.More over where they stored minikyubi for 5 years? Why not implement mini kyubi chakra into your own instead of uncotrollable dumb kid? Ths episode was definitly worst episode of Naruto anime EVER. Even worse than curry of life episode.That one at least didnt changed plot of manga or had overpowered villains.

OP ROX
August 02, 2008, 11:11 PM
I agreee ... if u read the Manga, understand it and appreciate the plot theres no way you can enjoy this...except for the random fight scenes

UchihaDK83
August 03, 2008, 05:56 AM
Until episode 67 i think.... wow this is a very good filler... i think the better filler ever seen until now.... but after this ridiuculus episodes i think it's one of the most stupid filler...

Reasons:

1- Mini-kyuubi ???? O.o with chakra of real kyuubi ??? ahahahhahahahahhah

2- The girl that fight against naruto is more powerfull of Kakuzu ???? And is real power are a stranges demon's hair ???

3- Asuma kill his friend with only a hit ???

4- shikamaru can block the power of kyuubi with his stupid shadow jutsu ??

bah.... i'm very very very disappointed --- :mad

Saifi
August 03, 2008, 11:39 AM
hey dont forget that chouji could actually hold on to sora covered in Qb chakra nd only after sora powered up did his hands burn. why the real naruto did not die with the kiss of death, why was the girl only intrested in wetting him and getting him dirty rather than killing him, why naruto couldnt balance on a stupid rooftop...u know etc etc

wing_gundam
August 03, 2008, 08:36 PM
that episode was the crappiest of all

evil hair monster
a fake rip of on excess chakra can recreate a clone as powerful as the original

all of this filler was absalute BS

no they could do worse...

as long as sora isn't the 10th tailed beast im happy :)

not satisfied with this plot hole no jutsu but as long as hes not (even worse) a 10th beast (yea what happend to the rule of only 9?) we're good here.
[hr]
Also, shouldn't Sora have had the fox wiskers that Naruto's got too? lol
[hr]
And at least they didn't give away a sentance like "when minato put in it in his..." imagine ppl getting that kind of news from a filller!

Alex_1
August 03, 2008, 08:42 PM
... and another problem. i thought they would show much more of Chiriku. Especially with the next arc finally (hopefully) returning to the manga storyline. But that dude's just vanished.

wing_gundam
August 03, 2008, 08:55 PM
Oh nice, I just noticed!!!

Episode 73 "Akatsuki Invasion" - Aug 28th!!!!!!!!!!

(and "silently approaching threat" the week before)

Mythsoul
August 04, 2008, 09:24 AM
so Sora is a knock off Kyuubi......and next episode is Kyuubi vs Knock off.....interesting.......one of the best highlights....was when the third appeared to Naruto...hehehe....that was nice......

ChristopherE
August 04, 2008, 10:41 AM
I think these fillers are actually alright rather than the idiots who can't comprehend what PSEUDO-kyuubi means. I'm looking forward to the pseudo-kyuubi vs kyuubi fight which should be a highlight of the filler; the filler doesn't have bad parts which I can understand such as Naruto not focusing chakra to his feet to be able to stand on the side of the house or top of the roof. They're just making it so Naruto wins the fight and this is how they planned for it.

Misury
August 04, 2008, 11:11 AM
Phuh. I think, the whole filler-crap is starting to get annoying. I mean,.. when does that whole "Sora"-Shit end already?! I wanna see Orochimaru die - in this century, please!!! -.-' And the whole, "Kyuubi-chakra which leaked out" stuff, wtf?? This is gettin outta control.

Kusachu
August 04, 2008, 07:23 PM
I actually wrote a long rant about this horrible episode the other day and then hit back and navigated away because I didn't want to come here and spew venom, but I do feel compelled to just say that this special is worse than the fist set of fillers. I like Thundercat Mizuki more than this, which is pretty sad since I actually liked these fillers up until the last few episodes. *sigh* What a gigantic letdown.

Can we just get more of Sai acting gay and less of the horrific OCs and terrible villains??

I think these fillers are actually alright rather than the idiots who can't comprehend what PSEUDO-kyuubi means. I'm looking forward to the pseudo-kyuubi vs kyuubi fight which should be a highlight of the filler; the filler doesn't have bad parts which I can understand such as Naruto not focusing chakra to his feet to be able to stand on the side of the house or top of the roof. They're just making it so Naruto wins the fight and this is how they planned for it.

I think everyone gets what PSUDO-Kyuubi means. They just think it's retarded. And I can tell you how that fight will come out. The action will suck because Naruto can't get hurt badly or it would affect the timeline, so Naruto will win and make friends with Sora, because we all know that Sora can't die because that would naturally have an impact on Naruto as a character and it can in no way affect the characters' progression in the manga. So really, unless the anime writers can pull something classy and tasteful out of their asses, this filler arc is scrap.
[hr]
To the filler writers' credit, I will say that have done well emphasizing the trouble brewing with Danzou and Hidden Rain. Even in the old fillers (heck, even in the canon story) they have had antagonists from Hidden Rain. Anyone remember when Hidden Rain shinobi attacked Waterfall Village? Or that ligtning sword guy that was from Rain? There was even shinobi from Rain in the chuunin exam. You know, the ones that Gaara quickly dispatched? :D

CupofDice
August 05, 2008, 08:02 AM
Wow, horrible. Just horrible. And they actually managed to turn it into a NarutoxSora fest. Wow, taking it to new levels. Why are these 'animators' so lazy, and why can't they get over part 1 of the anime? These characters are nothing more than caricatures now doing stupid things, and getting beaten up by slow moving zombies. Do they actually try to come up with a plot that makes sense in Naruto's world? This is possibly the worst Naruto filler I have ever seen. Probably even worse then curry of life and all that lightning. Atleast that swordsman didn't have some simple lightning jutsu that could destroy a village. And psuedo Kyuubi??????....???

Saifi
August 05, 2008, 01:38 PM
@ cup of dice i completely agree with this single ep being THE most crappiest , even more than rasengan Ramen ep, or naruto peeing on ino! but i actually loved the "curry of life"