PDA

View Full Version : Review Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Agrias
August 21, 2008, 10:12 PM
Naruto 413 is out! (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=995707)

And now Sasuke? Still so overconfident? ;) Predict and discuss!

Let's do our best to STAY ON TOPIC! We now have a Hangout Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36962) for other discussions!

Have fun~

foxxy
August 21, 2008, 10:18 PM
i think sasuke is going to lose

bean
August 21, 2008, 10:20 PM
that chapter was kinda disappointing...felt really short. Well, at least one good thing came out of it: those "the hachibi is yamata no orochi because the internet said so!!!" people can finally shut up.

foxxy
August 21, 2008, 10:20 PM
I always had a strong hunch that Sasuke would not be able to control a tail beast in a host. This makes me very happy because this proves all those Sasuke lovers wrong. You don't know how many times I've heard from people that Sasuke can control Naruto and his kyuubi. Now if Naruto gets full control over his 9 tails (which he will without a doubt) Sasuke will stand no chance when they face off again. I really hope Sasuke loses because Mr. 8 tails is a really cool character and i would hate to see something bad happen to him. Also i think kishy is going to be giving Sasuke another upgrade so he can draw in energy just like naruto with his sage arts which i think is kind of lame. Also i know the 8 tails is going be giving to Sasuke and this will make him just like Naruto. if this happens this will make Sasuke the most unoriginal character in Naruto. if there going to make sasuke have a tailed beast also and beable to draw in energy just like naruto then they really should have named the manga Sasuke because naruto really gets the short end of the stick when it comes to Sasuke i feel really sorry that naruto gets left behind while power is handed out freely to Sasuke just because his the authors favorite. I don't mind Sasuke getting stronger i just wish he would actualy earn his skill instead of it being handed down to him like some spoiled little child.

Shiro-kun
August 21, 2008, 10:23 PM
Hachibi Jin seems to be powerful able to control Hachibi, Second time Sasuke down wow....

and Beans right no more Yamato no Orochi is Hachibi theories :)

vintagemistakes
August 21, 2008, 10:23 PM
that was an awesome chapter...

For some reason I have a hard time in believing that that was indeed Sasuke that got his chest blown away and not a illusion. Something just doesn't sit right with me on that part... not to mention that this whole fight is really starting to bug me. I still don't understand why Sasuke isn't using his Sharingan. I can understadn not using MS but his regular Sharingan... It makes no sense that he keeps turning it on and off.

The Noobslayer
August 21, 2008, 10:24 PM
Wow Sasuke's torso and neck were blown open, and he wasn't killed instantly?

And WTF Karin has bite marks EVEYWHERE!

Juugo is sacrificing himself....

And prior to full bijuu transformation you could see Hachibi's skin flaking off. Ouch.

aNiMe-BaKa
August 21, 2008, 10:24 PM
woah, so its an ox? that was unexpected, but i agree with you bean, it did feel short, but maybe that was just the anticipation we all had....haha i loved the look on Karin's face after hachibi transformed

paucius
August 21, 2008, 10:25 PM
I don´t know how he´s going to survive, but he will defenitly loss

crispybc
August 21, 2008, 10:25 PM
awww karin was gonna get here tits out but suigetsu stopped her.

ThaGreatOne
August 21, 2008, 10:26 PM
that chapter was kinda disappointing...felt really short. Well, at least one good thing came out of it: those "the hachibi is yamata no orochi because the internet said so!!!" people can finally shut up.

Agreed i was tired of people saying it would be an eight tailed snake even after orochimaru got pwned yet again lol. I thought more would happen in the chapter but I'm happy it came out and sasuke got his chest "blown away" lol it's great!! And to those wondering yes i like the chapter because sasuke pwned and I'm not afraid to admit it. :D

Another question I'm thinking that ms jutsu was tsukyomi or something like it since he did hold his eye afterwards but maybe it was just higher level genjutsu?? :blink

aNiMe-BaKa
August 21, 2008, 10:26 PM
that was an awesome chapter...

For some reason I have a hard time in believing that that was indeed Sasuke that got his chest blown away and not a illusion. Something just doesn't sit right with me on that part... not to mention that this whole fight is really starting to bug me. I still don't understand why Sasuke isn't using his Sharingan. I can understadn not using MS but his regular Sharingan... It makes no sense that he keeps turning it on and off.

are you BLIND???? he used the sharingan
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/08/

how else did he cast the genjutsu?

also, is he CRYING? lmao sasuke's not so tough
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/14/

vintagemistakes
August 21, 2008, 10:30 PM

after he dodges the first attack he turns it off here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/05/)... why did he deactivate it and not keep it activated? It doesn't make sense.

laughing@you
August 21, 2008, 10:31 PM
Is out!!
413 is out

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/

PitchBlack857
August 21, 2008, 10:31 PM
Good chapter, always funny seeing Sasuke getting his ass beat. That whole crew is shook at the moment. The more this fight goes on it looks like Suigetsu or Juugo is a goner. How they get out of this one is anyone's guess.

bean
August 21, 2008, 10:32 PM

looks like sweat to me...but if he was crying...he just got his chest blown out. That warrants some tears, no?

Mythsoul
August 21, 2008, 10:33 PM
ahhhh this was an awesome chapter...the one thing I dont like is that ..Sasuke keeps getting instantly healed on the spot by other supportin characters.......lol.....karin is outta juice....Juugo steps in.....when Juugo runs outta juice....wtf ....Suigetsu will pull out some sort of miracle water ......wtf....lol.....

the way it seems......Sasuke will loose this fight.....he's been wounded twice.....deadly wounds......if it wasn't for his walking ER...he would be done for ...twice......the hachibi being a giant ox with 8 octupus tails......is badass.........if sasuke wins this fights....this will be completely Idiotic........let's see how it goes....

BigCamaro
I did read as you stated but why even use a broken uchiha body with one eye when other stronger ones exist? If madara could transfer his consciousness why not transfer it to shinsui's body (since some people claim he was better than itachi). Sure it is POSSIBLE as is anything in this manga but there were much better choices is all I'm saying. Just wouldn't be the best "vessel" or whatever and if you were wrong here how would i be 0 for anything as you claim? lol
Shunsui died after Obito, within the village, was found by Uchiha and as we know from the Hyuuga, there's ussually a practice to seal the clan's kekkei genkai.
Obito on the other hand was killed in an area that was hard to get to, Kakashi and co. may have forgotten where he was buried by the rubble altogether and it was during war time. If a decrepit old madara chanced on what was left of him there, that's easy pickings. and one Sharingan is better than none.

I took all of this into account from the beggining it wasn't one of those Tobi is Obito backwards decisions. And its present tense..you're 0 for whatever now..you'd be 1 for something if you beat me champ. Stan's not exactly a compliment if you wonder why it got this way...

Is out!!
413 is out

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/

Good Looks

ThaGreatOne
after he dodges the first attack he turns it off here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/05/) why did he de activate it and just keep it on?

who knows but after that he kept it on until that last attack by 8-tails. Sharingan is powerful but not foolproof. What I'm thinking now is what is team hawk gonna do without juugo? I mean i don't care for him too much but he has stepped in to save the members of the team plenty of times already. Without him the battle would already be over so now what?

Eddy01741
August 21, 2008, 10:34 PM
Lol, hachibi absolutely OWNED sasuke, but Sasuke did use what looked like a genjutsu similar to tsukuyomi (inverted colors and stuff like that). If hachibi can break out of it, i have no fear for naruto once he controls the Kyuubi. Anyways, 8 tails just absolutely wrecked Sasuke after the tsukuyomi (or like genjutsu), so much blood spatter. Sasuke is friggin lucky to have his team with him, karin heals him from being impaled in teh gut, now Juugo is gonna heal him (nad possibly give him another curse seal) after he's been hit by some kind of super charged punch.

Kishi love at its best.

GaaraoftheDesert77
August 21, 2008, 10:34 PM
Good chapter, always funny seeing Sasuke getting his ass beat. That whole crew is shook at the moment. The more this fight goes on it looks like Suigetsu or Juugo is a goner. How they get out of this one is anyone's guess.

looks like it is up to Juugo or Sugietsu to take down the huge octopus thing or maybe help will arrive?

Eddy01741
August 21, 2008, 10:36 PM
Lol, too true.

Also, Karin getting bitten everywhere on the chest looks kinda... wierd, oro did some kinky experiments on her or something?

EDIT:
Oh yeah, even though 8 tails is a giant ox, his "tails" are a lot like octopuses's legs, they ahve the suction cups and all.

ThaGreatOne
August 21, 2008, 10:38 PM
Lol, too true.

Also, Karin getting bitten everywhere on the chest looks kinda... wierd, oro did some kinky experiments on her or something?

He probably did I mean look at orochimaru himself, not exactly the most normal character in the series and he still might come back with kabuto

laughing@you
Sasuke got schooled!!!

WOW....this chapter really made my day!!!

Sasuke was literally owned....almost killed!!!!

Patadecarne was right.....sasuke is no match for the 8-tails....

wow...just wow....b e a n man your idol has fallen!!

The only way his gonna make is if somebody else intervenes. Team hawk is done!

That ox just found his new cow and its name is Team hawk!!!!

KnuckleheadedNinja
Can this bloody fight end already. And it will be even more crazy and unbelievable now if Sasuke and taka win. The guy is taking them out quite easily. Also was that tsukuyomi that Sasuke used or some similar form of it?

Furthermore, Kishi need to cut the carp with all of taka now having some crazy healing technique. Seem like the next time we will see Suigetsu healing Sasuke with water, like Katara from Avatar.

Csdabest
Lol hahahahaahah @ crispybc. BUT WOW. Sasuke got his neck and chest blown open. Kishi must be planning for Sasuke to use something big. But atleast Sasuke cares about Taka. And Suigetsu is going to save the day. Did you see all that water surrounding them. Uraiko must of been filled with water and it cracked open.

I think Suigetsu is going to use that huge pool of water and do some damage. Showing what he can really do. This arc has been showing Taka abilities. Juugo being able to convert his CS form to different abilities. Sucking chakra from the outside to give him super strength. Karin with her healing abilites. Only person we havent really seen is Suigetsu. I think Suigetsu is about to shine.

SUIGETSU FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! Well to atleast buy Juugo some time to heal Sasuke.

dragon2021
August 21, 2008, 10:39 PM
Chapter was not that bad, but I agree with bean it was to short. It will be great when it is animated, but not enough dilogue for me. Moreover, I think that with this rehashing of the cs again they are realy puting it in for the Naruto and Sasuke rematch. The whole coming full curcile thing. I think it is a little lame though. I do not think he will loose though. The return of the cs could be his ticket for victory. I do not like it, but that is what I had a feeling about.

aNiMe-BaKa
August 21, 2008, 10:39 PM
after he dodges the first attack he turns it off here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/05/)... why did he deactivate it and not keep it activated? It doesn't make sense.

hmmm maybe that "atom" sharingan is genjutsu only? he used it on that other ninja too....i didnt notice that, youre right it is strange...

PitchBlack857
August 21, 2008, 10:40 PM
looks like it is up to Juugo or Sugietsu to take down the huge octopus thing or maybe help will arrive?

Only thing I can think of is a complete retreat or Sasuke get's up pulls out a new MS jutsu. Juugo and Sugietsu ain't shit compared to 8 tails.

Alexis
August 21, 2008, 10:40 PM
Well I have to agree. It's strange why Sasuke turned off his Sharingan on page 5. I guess it could be a drawing mistake.
The chapter felt really short though, but it was pretty good. Nice to see Sasuke in such bad shape for once.

Doubt that. If Sasuke goes down so easily and quickly, it probably means that he will retaliate on a different level.

HPTR Fangirl
August 21, 2008, 10:42 PM
What is the heck is 8-tails? Is there any name for such a creature as shown in the page?.:s

laughing@you
August 21, 2008, 10:44 PM
Team hawk sucks....this is like an rpg game.....

Suigetsu man......your face says it all....we are fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kishi nailed that expression.

I think that at some point madara is gonna jump in, just to show the sharingan's true power!!!

i'm still amazed how team hawk got schooled!!!!

Quote: ThaGreatOne http://static.mangahelpers.com/forums/images/Dark/misc/quotearrow.gif (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=995690#post995690)
I think suigetsu will just turn himself into a bottle of water then have sasuke drink it after he gets raped again lol

damn man i couldn't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol....LMAO

BigCamaro
August 21, 2008, 10:44 PM
What is the heck is 8-tails? Is there any name for such a creature as shown in the page?.:s

Oxtopus!

aNiMe-BaKa
August 21, 2008, 10:45 PM
looks like sweat to me...but if he was crying...he just got his chest blown out. That warrants some tears, no?

everytime Naruto goes kyubi, it burns his skin off.....and not a tear is shed....well until sasuke gets away again...lol

dragon2021
August 21, 2008, 10:46 PM
Kerin realy will not be that useful if Sasuke gets the cs. I mean the healing powers he will have adn will help him keep from getting that injured.

ThaGreatOne
August 21, 2008, 10:47 PM
its just amazing because team hawk is losing so badly yet I feel that the 8-tails will somehow still lose this battle....for some reason i don't see a rematch coming...I want to see 8-tails win but I just have this feeling kishi with reveal something else and BAM sasuke wins

Eddy01741
August 21, 2008, 10:49 PM
CS has helaing powers? I thought he just had better healing powers because he had the white snake healing from Oro....

Anyways, Juugo will give sasuke "flesh and chakra", flesh to cover up that NASTY wound, and chakra to heal him otherwise/give him CS....

Csdabest
August 21, 2008, 10:50 PM
Curse Seal doesn't heal does it? But Now that the chapter is out. II guess Juugo wont die. It seems he is just giving Sasuke some chakra and some of his flesh. doesn't really seem like he will die.

But it times for Suigetsu to atleast show what he can do. He has a huge pull of water and he is in it; IF kishi doesnt have Suigetsu do something im going to be pissed. and Juugo better not die.

PitchBlack857
I think were about to get little "plot no jutsu" from HAWK in the next couple of chapters. I can picture it now, Sasuke get's up after obtaining blood/chakra from Juugo. Regains CS2 then proceeds to whip out his new godly MS jutsu that takes the 8 tails out.

dragon2021
its just amazing because team hawk is losing so badly yet I feel that the 8-tails will somehow still lose this battle....for some reason i don't see a rematch coming...I want to see 8-tails win but I just have this feeling kishi with reveal something else and BAM sasuke wins

I agree with you. We do not even know his name yet. That is a bad sighn. I think this cs thing though is realy tied to Naruto v.s. Sasuke rematch. It would reseamble the first on more. Thats what I think anyway.:o

KnuckleheadedNinja
August 21, 2008, 10:51 PM
Also was Juugo transfering all of his CS to Sasuke? If he was then that is pure BS.

gfire2
August 21, 2008, 10:52 PM
wow 8 tails just pwned sasuke like a little girl :D

imagine naruto controllin the kyuubi like that

Yvese
August 21, 2008, 10:53 PM
3 things I could see happening:

1. After Juugo heals Sasuke, Sasuke orders a retreat. This leads to them betraying Akatsuki much earlier once they fully realize just what a Bijuu can do when in the hands of a skilled ninja.
2. After Juugo heals Sasuke, Sasuke pulls out the big guns and uses some ultimate-wtfpwn-yourass MS jutsu and owns the 8-tails in one shot. Pretty lame but it can happen.
3. And finally, once Sasuke is healed, Suigetsu steps in and we see more of his abilities. I mean so far all we've seen him do is get smashed up into a puddle of water, or just do some lame sword swingin'.

dragon2021
August 21, 2008, 10:55 PM
CS has helaing powers? I thought he just had better healing powers because he had the white snake healing from Oro....

Anyways, Juugo will give sasuke "flesh and chakra", flesh to cover up that NASTY wound, and chakra to heal him otherwise/give him CS....

He lost that when he fought his brother. He realesed orch reameber. At that moment he lost Orch powers.:o
[hr]

wow 8 tails just pwned sasuke like a little girl :D

imagine naruto controllin the kyuubi like that

HE will control it, but I am not sure like that. Naruto is different, he will control it, but his way.:oh

Csdabest
August 21, 2008, 10:58 PM
No just some flesh and chakra. Not everything. He going to infuse some flesh and chakra to Sasuke to help heal him.
[hr]
Also Its Tsukiyomi. Can't you all just accept the fact that Sasuke has Itachi MS jutsu and his own. And he only used it because the time called for it. I wonder what a face full of amaterasu would have done to the 8-tails. But got damn.

Suigetsu has to step in. But of course your know this chapter is going to end with big MS jutsu.

Strider's♥Death
August 21, 2008, 10:58 PM

Ninjas dont cry from injuries they only cry in emotional situations lol

Sasuke owned , ahhhhh tis a good day. Oh what hmmmm it seems my sig has been advertising hachibis victory lol :eyeroll

xXOffspringXx
August 21, 2008, 11:00 PM

ya thats definitely him but im pretty sure thats sweat not tears.

on another note.... we waited 2 weeks for that? it was freakin short as hell,
and not much happened just sasuke trys to use a technique and gets pwnd
and appearently juugos gonna sacrafice himself cause that bone guy thot sasuke was his reincarnation.. Did sasuke like lose all his ability to fight? i know this guys is pimptasticly strong but come on! i dont mind sasuke getting slapped around but can he atleast be trying to fight? and wheres naruto they showed us last week that his training is atleast some what interesting and they dont show us what happened when he jumped in the oil stuff. ok im done now....

this fight= 8 tail ;bash:sasuke1 ..................sasukes the green guy btw

laughing@you
August 21, 2008, 11:00 PM
Team hawk is done

Suigetsu won't do anything his face expression, that Holy F#@%@ Shit we are dead expression right after he sees the 8-tails transform says it all!!!

He was the first to suggest we need to go all out...and he was planning on it...until he sacrificed himself to hold the 8-tails long enough for sasuke's chidori.

Nah....they won't be able to do anything.

I'm thinking that, what Juugo is doing is actually saving sasuke's life...not preping him up to fight.

Also,

Sasuke even recognized his transformation resembled naruto's......

Man why can't naruto learn to control the kiuby....i hope this guy doesn't die yet and actually teaches naruto how to be the kiuby.

This guy is badass!!!

Jye24_Nindo
August 21, 2008, 11:04 PM
Don't know if someone said this already but seriously Madara must have KNOWN this will happen. He's must have known Sasuke would get his ass kicked so he can get Sasuke to use Itachi's eyes. Sasuke is going to end up being an MS spammer just like Itachi.

Someting of interest:
Hachibi used how many tails? But he didn't go crazy berserk the way Naruto does. Must be because of the sinisterness of the Kyuubi?

KnuckleheadedNinja
August 21, 2008, 11:05 PM
@Csdabest
If it is tsukuyomi, then it isn't as unbreakable as people try to say it is. Also it means a non-uchiha can break. Furthermore, to speak the truth it should be really easy for someone like Naruto to break it, not only can he break it with the help of the kyuubi he can also break it using KB. So all anyone need is a KB to break it.

Csdabest
August 21, 2008, 11:05 PM
IF any death does occur. It will be Juugo(Sadly).....then Karin after Sasuke fails his betrayl. Then only Suigetsu and Sasuke will be left,.

But Taka WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this is crazy.

This reminds me of the Neji fight. All seemed hopeless. Then at the end BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naruto won. I think its about to happen. Suigetsu fused with the giant pool of water and holds back the 8 tails. Until Sasuke gets healed. Sasuke uses MS and wins.

aNiMe-BaKa
August 21, 2008, 11:08 PM
Don't know if someone said this already but seriously Madara must have KNOWN this will happen. He's must have known Sasuke would get his ass kicked so he can get Sasuke to use Itachi's eyes. Sasuke is going to end up being an MS spammer just like Itachi.

Someting of interest:
Hachibi used how many tails? But he didn't go crazy berserk the way Naruto does. Must be because of the sinisterness of the Kyuubi?

looked like 4 at first, but he can control his beast so he doesnt bug out when he goes full

Csdabest
August 21, 2008, 11:09 PM
If it is tsukuyomi, then it is as unbreakable as people try to say it is. Also it means a
non-uchiha can break. Furthermore, to speak the truth it should be really easy for someone like Naruto to break it, not only can he break it with the help of the kyuubi he can also break it using KB. So all anyone need is a KB to break it.

Technically It is unbreakable. But special situation. This guy has full control of his Bijuu. And works as his partner. Tsukiyomi happens in a meer instant or a second. To take a effect. It would be almost impossible for an outside source to realize gTsukiyomi has been casted, get to that person, and dispell it before it over. The bijuu apart of him and connected. So it should be able to break it off in the first instant it happens.

But this just confirms that Sasuke has Itachi's MS jutsu. Still shares the same properties of Genjutsu it just the strongest.

Marq
August 21, 2008, 11:10 PM

O_O

You see this expression? That's me, after what just happened.. Holy hell, sasuke got whupped. I wonder what Kishi is going to do now.. I mean.. hot damn.. the MS provided to be useless against the 8 tails.. However, knowing kishi, the new MS technique will probably do it, but this provides that sasuke can't take on the most powerful demon (2nd) and rightfully so It's about time they showed the terrifying threat the jinchurukki can hold.

But alas, yeah this was a quick chapter.

Deviant
August 21, 2008, 11:11 PM
The chapter went by fast. When the last page showed up I was surprised. I expected a little something of Naruto, but no! D;

Csdabest
August 21, 2008, 11:13 PM
8-tails Jutsu:
Bijuu Transformation
7-bladed dance
Chakra flow
Clothesline From Hell

kheldorin
August 21, 2008, 11:15 PM
He's been immortal for quite sometime now lol. Pretty much takes out the suspense of his fights. Even though I enjoy him getting beat around I still expect kishi to create a corny/cheap/cheesy victory for sasuke. Still can't be as bad as turning Itachi into a good guy/antihero and "sacrificing" himself :notrust

Uhmm, you might have missed the thousands of posts on how Sasuke would lose and Naruto would save him. Or the thousands of posts on how he would lose and then find and kill naruto to get the MS first. Or any of the thousands of posts on people who thought Sasuke would lose. And there are also quite a number that thought Sasuke would lose an eye and so on...I'm sorry man but Sasuke's fights have the most suspense by far. Thank god naruto is in training, otherwise we would see "Surely, Naruto would save Sasuke now" posts.

And Sasuke deserved that victory. Sasuke was winning by using strategy. There were like 4-5 preceding jutsus that Sasuke had to use in order to come out with kirin. Nothing really flashy with any of his jutsus but the way he used it strategically was impressive. Itachi was the one with the "I-win" jutsus. No strategy at all. Just use Tsukiyomi, if it doesn't work, use Amaterasu, if that doesn't work use Susanoo. The ending wasn't a surprise. Kishi also wanted to please Itachi fans so he couldn't let Sasuke have the decisive victory.

Konkun
August 21, 2008, 11:15 PM
If Sasuke can manage to use MS to mind control both Hachibi and the vessel....Team Taka can win. It'll be tough but it will be a good test for Sasuke new Sharingan.

Jspot
August 21, 2008, 11:16 PM
I swear to God, if Sasuke gets a CS back, I'm done with this manga.

I predict, that if he gets it at all, it will be temporary until his body heals naturally. Further, I agree that it's Suigestu's turn to show some moves, but honestly he really does look like he's about to piss himself.

Also, are we sure that the circles all round Karin's body are bite marks?

Csdabest
August 21, 2008, 11:19 PM
Or if Sasuke use a physically desturctive MS jutsu. Set da baby ablaze with Amaterasu. Then Bust him up with Kirin. Then use his own Original Jutsu.

But seriously.

Did Madara know the capabilities of this Jinchuuriki when he sent him out. I dont think even Kisame could handle this guy. He had a really rough time dealing witht the 4-tails. And the host didnt look all the great, Looked like a bum. But Im still in awe at the size of the Bijuu.

Alexis
August 21, 2008, 11:20 PM
Who bites in a perfect circle on a flat surface? Must have some really weird teeth then. No, I don't think they are bite marks. Looks like some kind of surgical experiment marks to me.

Csdabest
August 21, 2008, 11:21 PM
I swear to God, if Sasuke gets a CS back, I'm done with this manga.

I predict, that if he gets it at all, it will be temporary until his body heals naturally. Further, I agree that it's Suigestu's turn to show some moves, but honestly he really does look like he's about to piss himself.

I really hope not. I hope those are just access points where chakra can be sucked out.

And for Suigetsu. I dont see when the 8-tails fully transform he looks like he is about to piss himself. But didnt anyone else notice Suigetsu sword is snapped in two. Or is it just submered under the water?

laughing@you

O_O

You see this expression? That's me, after what just happened.. Holy hell, sasuke got whupped. I wonder what Kishi is going to do now.. I mean.. hot damn.. the MS provided to be useless against the 8 tails.. However, knowing kishi, the new MS technique will probably do it, but this provides that sasuke can't take on the most powerful demon (2nd) and rightfully so It's about time they showed the terrifying threat the jinchurukki can hold.

But alas, yeah this was a quick chapter.

This proves that if naruto manage to get 2 or 3 tails out agains sasuke.......he would be a goner....period....

I scoped the idea of this being a genjutsu just like the deidara fight but there are to many elements.....sasuke can't be that good of a movie director to actually create or mimic his partners reaction....theres no way. Cuz if he is, give this man an oscar from now to 10 years after cuz....damn..

The only thing they can do now is run like bitches!!!

I forsee suigetsu making a wave, and team hawk riding it to safety....

Team hawk new name will be the new team rocket, from pokemon!!!

lol

ThaGreatOne
8-tails Jutsu:
Bijuu Transformation
7-bladed dance
Chakra flow
Clothesline From Hell

And despite all this I still have that feeling that the 8-tails will lose soon. I mean look at it this way each time all of a characters skills were shown they usually meet their end. After Itachi did all three of his ms jutsus he died. After Deidara used all of his techniques he dies, sasori the same with his puppets, Kakuzu in his final form met his end shortly, yugito the two tailed host had her name revealed transformed then died afterwards, after the 3rd used the king enma summon and the death god jutsu he dies, asuma's character is highlight and expanded on then eliminated. From this chain of events and looking at the 8-tails....we've seen him use his swords, seen him rap, seen him take blows like they are nothing, saw him use lightning element, seen him reverse ms genjutsu and realize why, seen him in 4-tail mode (in complete control) and have seen him transform....looks like kishi might be warning us ahead of time to get ready for the biggest upset since itachi and susanoo :mad

MaydayParade
August 21, 2008, 11:23 PM
Maybe this is just me, but I definately see Kisame coming in out of nowhere and whooping Ass. I mean come on, we haven't seen all of what he can do. We've seen him use a Water Shark Bomb that got copied by Kakashi, and only 30% of his extremely massive chakra that can be compared to a Jinchuuriki's. I wanna see him pop in and show us the real power of the Akatsuki.

And Sasuke just isn't strong enough to be an akatsuki member, at all. He can't even fake it now. At this point in time, the strongest shinobi on Taka is Juugo, then Suigetsu, THEN Sasuke, and WAYYYY last is Karin. This just makes me think, how strong is Akatsuki? First we've seen Deidara and Sasori kick some Suna ass, then Hidan and Kakuzu completely PWNING the Nibi AND Asuma, some random Jinchuuriki ass kickings, Pein kills J-man, Itachi kicks Sasuke's ass at half strength, near blindness, and in illness, and Madara proves to have a Space/Time ninjutsu that he can use without handsigns that is faster than Minato-sama's. WTF?

And I'm convinced that it was NOT Tsukuyomi. Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan-user of Full Uchiha blood. This was explained by Itachi, and demonstrated by Kakashi's inability to do so, and Sasuke's ability to do so. Maybe Kishi was having Artist's Block, and couldn't think of anything else to do with this Genjutsu. But then there is the possibility that Sasuke isn't skilled with Tsukuyomi and therefore cannot use it properly. But that also means that Amaterasu is still only trigger-activated, and Susano'o is out of reach completely.

The Closet Pervert
August 21, 2008, 11:25 PM
"I want to find out if the deal about the beasts is real or not." - Sasuke

Well, you know now, hah! Or not, he's lying unconcious on the floor! :dance

I'm wondering where Sasuke's story goes. I'd like to believe Sasuke learns and grows from this experience, but after battle with Itachi I highly doubt it. I wonder..

1)Regroup and try again later
2)Retreat
3)Fight to death until some revelation happens

I don't see Sasuke bringing back the 8-tails to Akatsuki. Even in the 0,05% chance he will win. What I would like to see is Hachibee allying himself with Konoha, they are in real need of powerful allies right now.

Team Hawk couldn't handle un-transformed Hachibee, they certainly can't handle transformed one.

Strider's♥Death
August 21, 2008, 11:25 PM
And despite all this I still have that feeling that the 8-tails will lose soon. I mean look at it this way each time all of a characters skills were shown they usually meet their end. After Itachi did all three of his ms jutsus he died. After Deidara used all of his techniques he dies, sasori the same with his puppets, Kakuzu in his final form met his end shortly, yugito the two tailed host had her name revealed transformed then died afterwards, after the 3rd used the king enma summon and the death god jutsu he dies, asuma's character is highlight and expanded on then eliminated. From this chain of events and looking at the 8-tails....we've seen him use his swords, seen him rap, seen him take blows like they are nothing, saw him use lightning element, seen him reverse ms genjutsu and realize why, seen him in 4-tail mode (in complete control) and have seen him transform....looks like kishi might be warning us ahead of time to get ready for the biggest upset since itachi and susanoo :mad

No f'in way bro. They were struggling when he had no tails, and now he has fully transformed obviously hachibi is sick of the fight and just wants to end it to go home and have sum whisky.

Yondaime Uzumaki
August 21, 2008, 11:29 PM
Whether the 8 tails wins or loses, he is far above my expectations. Sasuke would've died twice if he were by himself. This is good for the story. Now Sasuke doesn't look like a Naruto version of a super saiyan anymore.

Also, did anybody get the feeling that Kishi added in the part about being immune to genjutsu when you have control over the tailed beast as a hint for how naruto will battle a Sharingan user. I mean, if the 8 tails can control his bijuu, why can't Naruto? I'm sure that Naruto will eventually be able to control it, but I wonder if the same thing applies to him. And if so, how could anybody beat him? I think that the 9 tails is stronger than the 8 tails, and Sasuke can't even handle the 8 tails, so how could he be a match for Naruto when they have their second battle, which we all know is coming eventually.

And who is the 8 tails brother??? He has to be pretty strong.

Csdabest
These two scenes made me happy. And Shows Sasuke character development.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/05/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/07/

Sasuke is showing that he cares for his comrades. Which shows that he is Highly salvageble. If he meets up with Naruto and co. again and acts like he did in Oro hideout. Then he is just being an asshole to his old friends. and is Acting like a snobby BI......female dog. He is also showing that he is willfully relying on his comrades(when he orders Karin to use her ability to track the 8-tails) and informs them the best way to dodge is to predict his movements cuz he moves hyper fast in straight lines.

Though all seems hopeless. And if Sasuke still wins it going to be crazy. But it wont be a Sasuke victory. Is going to be a Taka victory. And Sasuke will have grown up some. Relying on his comrades to complete his goal and not see them as useless and go on things his own and not give a rats butt about his comrades.

Kakashi would be proud.

earen
From what I can see, Team Hawk has no chance at all. MS or even with CS. Unless Sasuke controls Hachibi in the same way Madara controlled the Kyubi. In a head to head, they are absolutely dead.

Revan46
August 21, 2008, 11:30 PM
I really gotta say it's interesting that the 8th tailed beast is a mix of and ox and an octopus. Definitely interesting to say the least. KILL SASUKE 8 TAILS!!!

As for the next chapter, I'm thinking it'll probably flip back to Naruto, though what happened to the pic spoiler where it showed Naruto as part frog? How come that was missed?

Strider's♥Death
August 21, 2008, 11:31 PM
Whether the 8 tails wins or loses, he is far above my expectations. Sasuke would've died twice if he were by himself. This is good for the story. Now Sasuke doesn't look like a Naruto version of a super saiyan anymore.

Also, did anybody get the feeling that Kishi added in the part about being immune to genjutsu when you have control over the tailed beast as a hint for how naruto will battle a Sharingan user. I mean, if the 8 tails can control his bijuu, why can't Naruto? I'm sure that Naruto will eventually be able to control it, but I wonder if the same thing applies to him. And if so, how could anybody beat him? I think that the 9 tails is stronger than the 8 tails, and Sasuke can't even handle the 8 tails, so how could he be a match for Naruto when they how their second battle, which we all know is coming eventually.

did u go to the 413 spoiler discussion when it was up ??lol

Yea im really interested int this brother thing, i wonder if his dead or not. And if he was able to dodge it too then he must be as strong or stronger than sasuke.

laughing@you
August 21, 2008, 11:32 PM

Upset?? Well unless sasuke manages to pull out susanoo which i really doubt, this is a done deal.

This is all staged so sasuke realizes that he still needs to power up. (wow i can't believe i just said that)

That even though he manages to activate MS he still needs to actually learn WTF he can really do with it!!!!

Also we are actually watching how sasuke escaped dangerous situation by just activating CS2, and now he doesn't have it. He pick the wrong fight to realize that many of his strategies were design by him taking into account the cs2.

Madara or zetzu will step in at this point. Madara won't let sasuke get killed like this. Mainly after all the trouble he went thru to acquire him. The theory of madara using the 8-tails to push sasuke into taking itachi's eyes is starting to sound plausible to me now. Cuz every time he activates MS he covers it in pain. Meaning that thing has a limit.

OP ROX
The 8 tails guy Uses His Biju.. and has control over it.... on top of that hes strong in his own right without the 8 tails.... why is Naruto so against Using the Kyuubi.... is he waiting till he can control it or something

besiphilous
What if Madara set this fight up in order to get rid of Sasuke? Sasuke wanted to do things his own way, after all. It seems that the mighty Ox is too much for team Hebi. Or is it? I'd like to see Hachibi defend himself against Amaterasu.

The Last Uchiha
August 21, 2008, 11:33 PM
SUSANOO...That's all I got to say.

besiphilous
August 21, 2008, 11:34 PM
You guys notice how the left horn of hachi is cut off at the end? Maybe the 9-tails done it a while back? :D

MaydayParade
August 21, 2008, 11:36 PM
You guys notice how the left horn of hachi is cut off at the end? Maybe the 9-tails done it a while back? :D

Wow. That....that was extremely random.

Alexis
August 21, 2008, 11:36 PM
This proves that if naruto manage to get 2 or 3 tails out agains sasuke.......he would be a goner....period....

I scoped the idea of this being a genjutsu just like the deidara fight but there are to many elements.....sasuke can't be that good of a movie director to actually create or mimic his partners reaction....theres no way. Cuz if he is, give this man an oscar from now to 10 years after cuz....damn..

The only thing they can do now is run like bitches!!!

I forsee suigetsu making a wave, and team hawk riding it to safety....

Team hawk new name will be the new team rocket, from pokemon!!!

lol
I don't think it's smart to count out someone before they've shown everything they've got. Sasuke should have Susanoo and Amaterasu as well. Possibly even other new MS moves.
And you honestly think that Sasuke and Taka are done, and can't do anything?
If Sasuke was supposed to lose here, I doubt it would be done so brutally and so fast. And most importantly he wouldn't lose without giving it his all. Does not making use of his huge jutsu arsenal and shutting off his sharingan in mid battle seem like his best? Compared to how we saw him fight against Itachi, he has hardly shown anything here. If Sasuke is going to lose, he's going to do it after having his best techniques being bested. And that hasn't happened yet.

LoS
August 21, 2008, 11:37 PM
What I found most interesting was how he said his elder brother was able to defend himself against a 7 tailed release, and then further proof was that someone damaged him quite good in his full 8 tails release. Because he only had one and a half horns left.

Should we think much into who his elder brother could have been? Was his elder brother the one who even damaged his horn? Either way, this guy has seen his fair share of strong opponents.

mdp
August 21, 2008, 11:39 PM
WOW that was a badass ending, an ox with tentacles! I CANNOT wait to see more of this fight.

CTG05
gah! I wish this chapter wasn't so short. Nothing brightens my day like seeing Sasuke get spanked like that. What's really bugging me though is all the other jinchuriki's have been shown to be capable of fully controlling their beasts. When the hell is Naruto gonna stop bein a little bitch and show the kyubii who's really in control. And another thing, what is with Jugo. I thought his whole problem was he couldn't use the curse seal without goin bezerk, and now suddenly he can use it whenever the hell he wants. Oh well, so long as Sasuke continues to get spanked I'm happy.

Csdabest
Maybe this is just me, but I definately see Kisame coming in out of nowhere and whooping Ass. I mean come on, we haven't seen all of what he can do. We've seen him use a Water Shark Bomb that got copied by Kakashi, and only 30% of his extremely massive chakra that can be compared to a Jinchuuriki's. I wanna see him pop in and show us the real power of the Akatsuki.

And Sasuke just isn't strong enough to be an akatsuki member, at all. He can't even fake it now. At this point in time, the strongest shinobi on Taka is Juugo, then Suigetsu, THEN Sasuke, and WAYYYY last is Karin. This just makes me think, how strong is Akatsuki? First we've seen Deidara and Sasori kick some Suna ass, then Hidan and Kakuzu completely PWNING the Nibi AND Asuma, some random Jinchuuriki ass kickings, Pein kills J-man, Itachi kicks Sasuke's ass at half strength, near blindness, and in illness, and Madara proves to have a Space/Time ninjutsu that he can use without handsigns that is faster than Minato-sama's. WTF?

And I'm convinced that it was NOT Tsukuyomi. Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan-user of Full Uchiha blood. This was explained by Itachi, and demonstrated by Kakashi's inability to do so, and Sasuke's ability to do so. Maybe Kishi was having Artist's Block, and couldn't think of anything else to do with this Genjutsu. But then there is the possibility that Sasuke isn't skilled with Tsukuyomi and therefore cannot use it properly. But that also means that Amaterasu is still only trigger-activated, and Susano'o is out of reach completely.

Kisame would get his ass handed to him aswell. Did you forget that he struggeled against the 4 tails. The 4-tails that lookedlike a homeless bum. That wasnt even a shinobi or said to have full control over his Bijuu.

Wow...not even touching on this.

Outdated statement on Tsukiyomi. I doubt Tsukiyomi has even been used on a Bijuu. Or A Jinchuuriki much less a Jinchuuriki with full control of his bIjuu. Tsukiyomi s a one on one Genjutsu. Not a two on one. The guy has 2 chakra entities in him so it not that far fetch that Tsukiyomi can be broken by a bijuu disrupting the chakra flowof his partner. Your missing the point on why Tsukomi is soo powerful and is said to be industructible. One reason. 72 hours of genjutsu torture in less than a second. No one is able to react to something like that. And by the time an outside source knew what was happenong it would be two late. but bottom line. Its clear its Tsukiyomi. We have seen plenty of genjutsu and Tsukiyomi has its unique appearence.

Disastorm
August 21, 2008, 11:40 PM
I was under the impression that Itachi meant only an Uchiha could break the Tsukiyomi by HIMSELF. I'm sure that with the "other person" technique, even the Tsukiyomi would be able to be broken, and as such the 8 tails dude would also be able to break it.

Strider's♥Death
I don't think it's smart to count out someone before they've shown everything they've got. Sasuke should have Susanoo and Amaterasu as well, and possibly other new MS moves.
And you honestly think that Sasuke and Taka are done, and can't do anything? If Sasuke was supposed to lose here, besides the fact that I doubt it would be done so brutally, Sasuke wouldn't lose without being bested when he is at his best. And right now it's almost like he isn't even trying compared to how he fought against Itachi. He's made like... two jutsus. If Sasuke is going to lose, he's going to do it after having his best techniques being bested. And that hasn't happened yet

Obviously ur in denial lol. Sasuke has been critically hurt EDIT:2 times now, and the second time was even worse. He cant match hachibis strength nor speed. He is not as experienced as him. Sasuke lost, he isnt going to die but he lost. Hachibi knows about the uchiha and i think he might know alot more than we think.

TheOneElectric
That time again...

Great chapter, it was really short but still entertaining.
Sasuke getting shut down once again was pure genius. No excuses are allowed anymore (ex: Oh, Sasuke was just testing his opponent and will get up and use something even more powerful), his chest and throat were (not just torn open but) blown open. He even used the Tsukyomi and he DID have his three tomoe activated long enough to be "serious". No excuses anymore, Sasuke isn't that strong...most of his strongest opponents have been crippled and on the verge of death.

Juggo and Karin with their health H4X0r...I really dislike that. At least I know that Sasuke would be dead without them. (They Validate Sasuke's short comings, which is enough for me)

Enough with the Sasuke hate for the moment.

The bad thing about this is that Hachibi would have won this battle in the end if he didn't transform into the 8tailed beast at the end of the chapter. If he stayed in his overcloak chakra form he would have come out the victor but that makes too much sense and it would result in the end of Taka and destroy the manga's plot. As we will see in future Chapters this final unneeded transformation (outside of it destroying Kishi's plot motives) will be the end of Hachibi. I really liked Hachibi but for shame I guess he has to go for plot sake...which is total bullshit btw.

KnuckleheadedNinja
I think help is all the way for Taka. My guess for who going to come help them is Zeutsu. I think this will be a good way to show what the dude is all about.

Csdabest
August 21, 2008, 11:41 PM
Also it wasnt that Juugo cant use CS w/o going bezerk. He would just get these random killing urges once in awhile. And he use cs to kill. But also.

Also how many tails was this guy using, I count 6.

Montai
August 21, 2008, 11:42 PM
I felt sorry for sasuke this chapter... Getting your chest blown away must really hurt. I really don't think they can do this. I can certainly see Madara coming in to secretly help them beat the beast. Why else would he vouch Sasuke's victory?

Lets see how Karin's "Curaga-Bite" will fix this ^.^.

Strider's♥Death
August 21, 2008, 11:45 PM
Also it wasnt that Juugo cant use CS w/o going bezerk. He would just get these random killing urges once in awhile. And he use cs to kill. But also.

Also how many tails was this guy using, I count 6.

it was only 3, the other things that looked like tails were just his horns taking shape, kinda like narutos fox ears when he gets the coat too.

Edit: and dont confuse his scarf as a tail -_- lol

Alexis
August 21, 2008, 11:45 PM
Obviously ur in denial lol. Sasuke has been critically hurt EDIT:2 times now, and the second time was even worse. He cant match hachibis strength nor speed. He is not as experienced as him. Sasuke lost, he isnt going to die but he lost. Hachibi knows about the uchiha and i think he might know alot more than we think.
You're in denial if you think that the one who starts off by losing in a manga/anime is the one most likely to lose the match. Especially someone who obviously hasn't even used a fraction of his skills.
Don't try to jump ahead of the events. If Sasuke is supposed to lose, then it would be made with no doubts or questions about what he could have done if he used his other skills.

GaaraoftheDesert77
August 21, 2008, 11:46 PM
I think help is all the way for Taka. My guess for who going to come help them is Zeutsu. I think this will be a good way to show what the dude is all about.

lol i wish that would happen. but seriiously i can see Tobi or Kisame comeing to help instead

Huey Freeman
August 21, 2008, 11:47 PM

Also, did anybody get the feeling that Kishi added in the part about being immune to genjutsu when you have control over the tailed beast as a hint for how naruto will battle a Sharingan user. I mean, if the 8 tails can control his bijuu, why can't Naruto? I'm sure that Naruto will eventually be able to control it, but I wonder if the same thing applies to him. And if so, how could anybody beat him? I think that the 9 tails is stronger than the 8 tails, and Sasuke can't even handle the 8 tails, so how could he be a match for Naruto when they have their second battle, which we all know is coming eventually.

Good question! He has to be somebody we have seen before otherwise why mention him. Maybe a member of akatsuki who was from that village, but that could only be Zetsu or Hidan (who wasn't very fast).

laughing@you
August 21, 2008, 11:47 PM
I don't think it's smart to count out someone before they've shown everything they've got. Sasuke should have Susanoo and Amaterasu as well, and possibly other new MS moves.
And you honestly think that Sasuke and Taka are done, and can't do anything? If Sasuke was supposed to lose here, besides the fact that I doubt it would be done so brutally, Sasuke wouldn't lose without being bested when he is at his best. And right now it's almost like he isn't even trying compared to how he fought against Itachi. He's made like... two jutsus. If Sasuke is going to lose, he's going to do it after having his best techniques being bested. And that hasn't happened yet

Sasugay just got own...let it sink in!!..just a little bit more....now.

What we learned thru his last fights is that he was using CS2 almost every time he was addicted to it. Iachi didn't have nothing like that, he had his superior genious and MS techniques....

This is what happens when a superior fighter goes all out.......you get owned. Is like when boxer is thinking his opponent doesn't punch to hard until he gets nailed in the face and every thing starts going numb.....ownege!!!!

Don't get me wrong, sasuke is not gonna die.....you think kishi is gonna let him die like that...noup...but i know they are not gonna win the fight, thats for sure.

The 2 way out are:

1) Sombody intervenes, like elder from the same country that want to get info, or other members of akatsuki provide backup.

2) Suigetsu creates a distraction (do a summon, become rain) IDK something that the team escapes.

kheopz
August 21, 2008, 11:48 PM
Juugo won't have time to fuse with Sasuke. Even if he does CS, more importantly, physical attacks won't harm Hachibi. Naruto Canon ball got Oro upside down now what do you expect from the Hachibi to deilver to Taka? This is the best formula of survival right now = Run Taka Run!!!

They lack the Chakra as a group to tackle Hachibi and the biggest surprise they have is that the host has full control of the 8 tailed beast and karin took notice and they will run. Saving Sasuke won't make him stronger. CS can help him have a better defense but we know how Juugo and his punches itched the hachibi.

Kusachu
August 21, 2008, 11:48 PM
OH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! Well, I totally liked that chapter. Superficially it seemed lame (as in, in the spoilers) but something about being able to see Sasuke's ribs because there's no skin there makes me get all giggly and happy! XD

See? When clothes start to come off it gets good!

I was a bit disturbed about Sasuke getting whooped so easily, and thought he was acting stupid and out of character, but for real, in the actual chapter it makes much more sense now. Seems like at first he was messing around a little, testing Hachibi's power, even getting stabbed he had Karin to heal him so it was all good. But this chapter he realized oh shit, those guys are gonna die if the fight doesn't doesn't end pronto, and OOPS! Didn't foresee a jinchuuriki's ability to stop his failsafe move.

My favorite parts? Karin. Oh...she was taking it off for him! I actually kinda like her now. :XD

Aaaaaand Sasuke's destroyed body. Oh yes. That was way more exciting than when Itachi snatched his eye.

Seriously, I liked that it showed him clearly worrying for his team. Daaaw!! Looks like Sasuke isn't so much of an asshole after all. Okay, maybe he's still and asshole, but he was worried for them and trying to protect them.

Strider's♥Death
August 21, 2008, 11:51 PM
You're in denial if you think that the one who starts off by losing in a manga/anime is the one most likely to lose the match. Especially someone who obviously hasn't even used a fraction of his skills.
Don't try to jump ahead of the events. If Sasuke is supposed to lose, then it would be made with no doubts or questions about what he could have done if he used his other skills.

Hey im not basing it out of when he first got hurt bro lol (though i have been saying hachibi will not lose) hey maybe u couldnt base it off of that, but u cant seriously say "oh sasuke will win" come on lol he got analed again. And now hachibi has fully released , they were already struggling with no tails lol if sauske had the chance to use his techs he would have but he hasnt gotten a chance too cus he has been getting his ass handed to him lol
[hr]

What we learned thru his last fights is that he was using CS2 almost every time he was addicted to it. Iachi didn't have nothing like that, he had his superior genious and MS techniques....

This is what happens when a superior fighter goes all out.......you get owned. Is like when boxer is thinking his opponent doesn't punch to hard until he gets nailed in the face and every thing starts going numb.....ownege!!!!

Don't get me wrong, sasuke is not gonna die.....you think kishi is gonna let him die like that...noup...but i know they are not gonna win the fight, thats for sure.

The 2 way out are:

1) Sombody intervenes, like elder from the same country that want to get info, or other members of akatsuki provide backup.

2) Suigetsu creates a distraction (do a summon, become rain) IDK something that the team escapes.

Yea i was thinking that too , either sumone intervenes or escape with the cost of sumones life

Csdabest
August 21, 2008, 11:51 PM
Though Sasuke did get bestest. Saying he isn't that strong is utter BS. He is fighting and Jinchuuriki with full power over his bijuu. Minato had the support of his entire village and died sealing it(9-tails). If Taka alone comes out with a victory against the 8-tails. I will be impressed. These creatures are said to wipe out villages in a night.

I can't see Susano'o being used now because it would kill the 8-taiils. Unless there was someway to release someone from susano'o seal. Amaterasu could most likely do some heavy damage. And after that Sasuke still has 3 more MS jutsu he could possibly use. Also I think Kirin would damage the 8-tails as well.

But hopefully Suigetsu will show what he can do with a full body of water. Buy Sasuke time to get healed and use an MS jutsu.

But seriously. Wtf was Madara thinking.

ptolemy
August 21, 2008, 11:52 PM
woah great chapter. It progressed the story/ fight further than most longer chapters (no unnecessary stalling here). The 8-tails clotheslined sasuke and blew his chest and neck away! Juugo will heal him but I think now the question is not how can naruto beat sasuke but how can sasuke beat naruto. It surely be a close fight when they do duke it out. Everyone's been saying naruto has to make some giant leaps to beat sasuke because sasuke is so strong, but this guy in 3 tails mode (or 4, not sure) wailed on sasuke with his "all powerful" sharingan. It almost seems like naruto with sage chakra is overkill in order for him to beat sasuke.

kheopz
August 21, 2008, 11:52 PM
The Hachibi really look like Wesley Snipes in Blade in some panels

Huey Freeman
August 21, 2008, 11:54 PM

This is what happens when a superior fighter goes all out.......you get owned. Is like when boxer is thinking his opponent does punch to hard until he gets nailed in the face and every thing starts going numb.....ownege!!!!

The 2 way out are:

What is being missed here is that Sasuke has several rays of light left despite getting his ass thouroughly whuupped.

1) He hasn't used his MS's physical attack (amaterasu or whatever else he may have).

2) He's currently getting an upgrade from Juugo (who I so want to die) and who knows what that'll be.

3) He's still Sasuke. We all should know by now that often logic often does not apply to fights with Sasuke. Either he wins with hatred or the sudden ability to see the color of chakra:barf

Strider's♥Death
Though Sasuke did get bestest. Saying he isn't that strong is utter BS. He is fighting and Jinchuuriki with full power over his bijuu. Minato had the support of his entire village and died sealing it(9-tails). If Taka alone comes out with a victory against the 8-tails. I will be impressed. These creatures are said to wipe out villages in a night.

I can't see Susano'o being used now because it would kill the 8-taiils. Unless there was someway to release someone from susano'o seal. Amaterasu could most likely do some heavy damage. And after that Sasuke still has 3 more MS jutsu he could possibly use. Also I think Kirin would damage the 8-tails as well.

But hopefully Suigetsu will show what he can do with a full body of water. Buy Sasuke time to get healed and use an MS jutsu.

I dont think anyone is saying that sasuke is weak, its more like his weak...very weak compared to hachibi.

And i dont know, sum people have been saying that this could have easily been part of madaras plan

Alexis
but i know they are not gonna win the fight, thats for sure.
Yeah it's not like a character being dominated in the beginning has ever turned out to win the match in an anime/manga..

I think it's funny how people are so sure Sasuke will lose, when he didn't even go all out himself. If Sasuke loses before he gets a chance to go all out, it means nothing. It means that he might as well have won if he wasn't caught off guard, like the genjutsu experiment just now.
Remember he just said that he could read his movements easily now.

Hey im not basing it out of when he first got hurt bro lol (though i have been saying hachibi will not lose) hey maybe u couldnt base it off of that, but u cant seriously say "oh sasuke will win"
I'm just saying that what has happened so far won't determine who wins. Because Sasuke losing without fighting seriously means nothing. Certainly not at this point in the manga. What has he done so far? A Chidori, and the attack which he deemed not powerful enough to beat him when Itachi used it.

TheOneElectric

Sasuke and Company will win due to Hachibi's full transformation...he could have won easily with just the overcloak chakra *sigh*

Anyways Sasuke can't do it alone...he couldn't even beat a blind man on the verge of Death while he was at 100% strength (Karin h4x0r so there is no way no one can say Sasuke wasn't at 100% when he fought the greatest ninja who ever lived)

MaydayParade
August 21, 2008, 11:56 PM

There's no fucking way that Sasuke can win this fight now. Come on, Kyuubi damn near took out Konoha, if not for ALL of Konha Jonin nad Chuunin intervening and Minato, the (strongest) hokage sealing it at the cost of his life. Now just take 1/9 of Kyuubi's power out of the equation and add Complete Bijuu control. That's infinite chakra and extreme destructive force coupled with a strong mind. There's no way that 3 slightly-above-Jonin-rank shinobi and one Tracker/Med nin are gonna win.

Montai
August 21, 2008, 11:57 PM
Seriously, I liked that it showed him clearly worrying for his team. Daaaw!! Looks like Sasuke isn't so much of an asshole after all. Okay, maybe he's still and asshole, but he was worried for them and trying to protect them.

No shit he cares. If they would have died, then he wouldn't be alive right now. :p

Csdabest
August 21, 2008, 11:57 PM
it was only 3, the other things that looked like tails were just his horns taking shape, kinda like narutos fox ears when he gets the coat too.

Edit: and dont confuse his scarf as a tail -_- lol

lol I didnt even see the scarf lol. ut I guess those could be horns.

Huey Freeman
August 21, 2008, 11:58 PM
Hey im not basing it out of when he first got hurt bro lol (though i have been saying hachibi will not lose) hey maybe u couldnt base it off of that, but u cant seriously say "oh sasuke will win" come on lol he got analed again. And now hachibi has fully released , they were already struggling with no tails lol if sauske had the chance to use his techs he would have but he hasnt gotten a chance too cus he has been getting his ass handed to him lol
<hr noshade size="1">

Yea i was thinking that too , either sumone intervenes or escape with the cost of sumones life

I agree somebody will die. In fact, Juugo's little flash back darn near seals the deal on him. I'd love to see Zetsu appear, but who knows. As bad as it looks, I still can see Sasuke pulling some random bs move out to win.

xand
August 21, 2008, 11:58 PM
thanks to the sleepyfans release!

keep it up for a direct download, also uploaded to Badongo and online viewing available

http://narutoverse.blogspot.com/2008/08/naruto-chapter-413-by-sleepy-fans.html

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 12:03 AM
Yeah it's not like a character being dominated in the beginning has ever turned out to win the match in an anime/manga..

I think it's funny how people are so sure Sasuke will lose, when he didn't even go all out himself. If Sasuke loses before he gets a chance to go all out, it means nothing. It means that he might as well have won if he wasn't caught off guard, like the genjutsu experiment just now.

I'm saying that what has happened so far won't determine who wins. Because Sasuke losing without fighting seriously means nothing. Certainly not at this point in the manga.

So what??? obviously u havent read the manga lol if u read it u would know that the cloak chakara and the person can move differently (the battle with naruto and sasuke at the valley lol:eyeroll)and then sasuke stated he can read his moves but he cant respond to it or sumthing because the cloak moves differently than naruto . dont speak so soon. And just try to look at the facts here dude ok?
[hr]

lol I didnt even see the scarf lol. ut I guess those could be horns.

No those are horns the ones by his head, just like narutos chakara ears lol http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/03/

but another fact is 3 tails u got a coat and after that ur skin peals off and it starts that whole bijuu burning skin chakara process lol as u can see here hachibi is going higher than 3 tails (well he actually went full right away lol) http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/15/

whiteHanzo
August 22, 2008, 12:04 AM
nahhh, everytime i see sasuke's battle the ending would be so predictable :wtf

Csdabest
August 22, 2008, 12:05 AM
There's no fucking way that Sasuke can win this fight now. Come on, Kyuubi damn near took out Konoha, if not for ALL of Konha Jonin nad Chuunin intervening and Minato, the (strongest) hokage sealing it at the cost of his life. Now just take 1/9 of Kyuubi's power out of the equation and add Complete Bijuu control. That's infinite chakra and extreme destructive force coupled with a strong mind. There's no way that 3 slightly-above-Jonin-rank shinobi and one Tracker/Med nin are gonna win.

But you see what im talking about. Saying that they are weak is foolish. Minato+ All of Konoha taking on 9-tails. Now subtract one tail. And only 4 shinobi. One not even fighter shinobi. If they survive the next chapter it wil lbe impressive. Specially in their condition.

But never say its impossible in manga. We have 3 unknown MS jutsu. That can possibly turn this battle around. Someshape or form. Sounds rediclous. Hell im a fan of Sasuke. And him winning from this point even if Kisame jumps it sounds utterly impossible. But manga is manga. And MS is the bloodline that tames the 9-tails.

But seriously. Kishi if you get this in your spirit. Please explain how the fux they gon survive. I literally can't wait a week to see this.

laughing@you
August 22, 2008, 12:05 AM

I'm saying that what has happened so far won't determine who wins. Because Sasuke losing without fighting seriously means nothing. Certainly not at this point in the manga. What has he done so far? A Chidori, and the attack which he deemed not powerful enough to beat him when Itachi used it?

Look man i'm just messing with yah.....but i must add that sasuke got owned twice......has needed medical assistance twice, in only one fight, i find funny that people still think his gonna come back swinging. His freaking chest was blown off I still don't know how his still breathing. The other funny part is thinking that he is not going all out. He is, the problem here is that this guy is not naruto. Who would stop to see if his alright. This guy wants to end it to get a beer or a drink. Hell yeah!!

If he gets CS2 again, so what? suigetsu has the cs and way cooler if I may add and hasn't been able to do shit against the 8-tails.....

Nah...if sasuke gets back on his feet if would be to get everybody out of there.

Csdabest
August 22, 2008, 12:07 AM
Man Sasuke got lazy. I think CS Sasuke from the Itachi fight could have handeled tis guy bbefore he got to super Bijuu mode.

matter afact. Sasuke from itachi fight would destroy the itachi now. I think this is sasuke feeling empty because of his revenge. He doesnt seem as motivated as he once was. Maybe someone should tell him that the 8-tails banged him mom and made her walk the block..................TWICE

ThaGreatOne
August 22, 2008, 12:09 AM
No f'in way bro. They were struggling when he had no tails, and now he has fully transformed obviously hachibi is sick of the fight and just wants to end it to go home and have sum whisky.

I want to believe that but after all thats happened I still think kishi has a way to make another upset. Sasuke vs Susanoo was definitely and upset which was later explained away as an antihero moment, Given Kishi's track record when it looks like sasuke is done for somehow he comes back and survives/wins :mad

kheopz
August 22, 2008, 12:10 AM
IF any death does occur. It will be Juugo(Sadly).....then Karin after Sasuke fails his betrayl. Then only Suigetsu and Sasuke will be left,.

But Taka WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this is crazy.

This reminds me of the Neji fight. All seemed hopeless. Then at the end BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naruto won. I think its about to happen. Suigetsu fused with the giant pool of water and holds back the 8 tails. Until Sasuke gets healed. Sasuke uses MS and wins.

For Suigetsu to hold the Hachibi with water he needs to have an insane amount of Chakra to do so. He maybe has the technique like a water prison but the 8 most powerful tailed beast won't be held by such a gimmick. Juugo is just saving Sasuke's life so they can run away.

This is the 8 Tailed beast we are talking here and the 9 tailed was summoned on the Leaf and the 4th Hokage (the greatest) died sealing the 9 tail. Key word here is = sealing which is nothing compare to capturing, holding or killing. Now who among Taka can deafeat or Capture a beat who is as dangerous as the 9 tail and again the 9 tail was just out of control while the 8 Tail is fully control by the host.

MaydayParade
August 22, 2008, 12:10 AM
But you see what im talking about. Saying that they are weak is foolish. Minato+ All of Konoha taking on 9-tails. Now subtract one tail. And only 4 shinobi. One not even fighter shinobi. If they survive the next chapter it wil lbe impressive. Specially in their condition.

But never say its impossible in manga. We have 3 unknown MS jutsu. That can possibly turn this battle around. Someshape or form. Sounds rediclous. Hell im a fan of Sasuke. And him winning from this point even if Kisame jumps it sounds utterly impossible. But manga is manga. And MS is the bloodline that tames the 9-tails.

But seriously. Kishi if you get this in your spirit. Please explain how the fux they gon survive. I literally can't wait a week to see this.

Oh they are definately not weak. That's a given.

THETRUTH.com
August 22, 2008, 12:11 AM

The only support he got from the village sadly was probably a few minutes of time. If Minato was in this fight against either of these opponents. They would both likely be dead already. He would give Hachibi time to release. And Taka would have probably lost a member before they ever attacked.

This chapter did seem very short. I was surprised when Hachibi opened up Sasuke's chest though. Good chapter but someone will probably intervene. I don't really know how kishi is going to turn this fight in Taka's favor. But we saw Madara take down a bijuu fairly easy does this transformation create an opportunity for that. Except that was a bijuu not a jinchuuriki.

ThaGreatOne
August 22, 2008, 12:12 AM
That time again...

Great chapter, it was really short but still entertaining.
Sasuke getting shut down once again was pure genius. No excuses are allowed anymore (ex: Oh, Sasuke was just testing his opponent and will get up and use something even more powerful), his chest and throat were (not just torn open but) blown open. He even used the Tsukyomi and he DID have his three tomoe activated long enough to be "serious". No excuses anymore, Sasuke isn't that strong...most of his strongest opponents have been crippled and on the verge of death.

Juggo and Karin with their health H4X0r...I really dislike that. At least I know that Sasuke would be dead without them. (They Validate Sasuke's short comings, which is enough for me)

Enough with the Sasuke hate for the moment.

The bad thing about this is that Hachibi would have won this battle in the end if he didn't transform into the 8tailed beast at the end of the chapter. If he stayed in his overcloak chakra form he would have come out the victor but that makes too much sense and it would result in the end of Taka and destroy the manga's plot. As we will see in future Chapters this final unneeded transformation (outside of it destroying Kishi's plot motives) will be the end of Hachibi. I really liked Hachibi but for shame I guess he has to go for plot sake...which is total bullshit btw.

I agree 100% like I said before once Kishi show's an character's arsenal they get eliminated afterwards. 8-tails has shown alot already THEN transformed WHILE HE WAS WINNING. I don't like it at all because even without knowing his formal name he was an interesting character

Alexis
August 22, 2008, 12:12 AM
So what??? obviously u havent read the manga lol if u read it u would know that the cloak chakara and the person can move differently (the battle with naruto and sasuke at the valley lol:eyeroll) dont speak so soon. And just try to look at the facts here dude ok?
A few "lol'"'s and "you haven't read the manga" to enhance the strength of your argument?

Sasuke said this in spite of being aware of this trait. He clearly remembered Naruto. And he said that he can read them because his movements are in a straight line. It's easy for Sasuke to read his movements this way, according to his own words.
The point is that Sasuke hasn't gone all out. That people can see him losing without using most of his skills is what I find surprising. Not that he would lose in general.

Look man i'm just messing with yah.....but i must add that sasuke got owned twice......
I never denied that he did. In fact, I commented both last week and this one that I liked seeing Sasuke get beaten. For many reasons. But counting him out already, especially since he hasn't gone all out yet, I think is jumping the gun. Or perhaps even unrealistic. A character like Sasuke probably wouldn't go down that way. Like I said, if Sasuke is going to lose, he needs to first show his full efforts. Because it's the all out Sasuke losing that will mean something in the end. It won't really mean much if Sasuke loses after only using two jutsus. Even though he did. Except perhaps that he's stupid to underestimate his opponent. But that's not as fun as being able to compare their strengths.

Silver_Archer
August 22, 2008, 12:14 AM
Sasuke is not fighting the hachibi evenly at all. To say that he's getting clobbered is also an understatement. The one hit he took from hachibi in the chakra shroud mode literally came close to blowing a hole in his chest. And that was before the hachibi went full bijuu on him.

Unless taka demonstrates some power which far surpasses anything they have displayed so far, there is no conceivable way to even arrange for a plot-no-jutsu to have Sasuke win, conceivable in the sense that it can be somewhat believable (plot no jutsu never has to be entirely believable).

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 12:14 AM
I want to believe that but after all thats happened I still think kishi has a way to make another upset. Sasuke vs Susanoo was definitely and upset which was later explained away as an antihero moment, Given Kishi's track record when it looks like sasuke is done for somehow he comes back and survives/wins :mad

u mean like this

hachibi : hhahahahaha now feel my wrath

karin: *gasp*

Juugo: *gasp*

Suiget: *gasp*

sasu: ughhh

(hachibi starts to cough)

hachibi: oh now , my cancer is acting up *cough*

(he reverts back to his regular form)

hachibi: damn u cancer...ugh (dies)

karin: omg sasuke u did it (he is so awesome *blushes*)

jugo: i knew u could do it *smiles*

suiget: *thinks* thats our leader *smiles*

sasu: i fucking......ehhh pwn .,..*points to the sky , smiles then passes out*

Coup
August 22, 2008, 12:16 AM
Damn, I like these chapters that end up better than what I was expecting. :D I'm pretty sure it caught everyone off guard the way Sasuke got handled. Hopefully this will nullify those posts of 'Sasuke has godly powers'.

- Suigetsu in water=regeneration? He should be able to hold off the 8th-tails until Juugo is done.

- If Suigetsu doesn't step up, I predict Kisame arriving as back up.

The Closet Pervert
August 22, 2008, 12:16 AM
Was that THE first time we saw Sasuke caring about someone? (like Csdabest pointed out)

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/05/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/07/

Sasuke may will lose this battle, but if that keeps up it's a victory for himself in long run. No more "revenge death kill" for Sasuke?

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 12:18 AM
A few "lol'"'s and "you haven't read the manga" to enhance the strength of your argument?

Sasuke said this in spite of being aware of this trait. He clearly remembered Naruto. And he said that he can read them because his movements are in a straight line. It's easy for Sasuke to read his movements this way, according to his own words.
The point is that Sasuke hasn't gone all out. That people can see him losing without using most of his skills is what I find surprising. Not that he would lose in general.

I never denied that he did. In fact, I commented both last week and this one that I liekd seeing sasuke get beaten. But counting him out already, especially because how this happen, is

come on man even if he said its like a straight line u cant argue with this http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/231/07/ :crying

and yes i love using lol's lol cus frankly arguing this to u is hysterical cus all ur saying that sauske hasnt used his full power(thats what ur clinging onto that sasuke is going to win), though how can he when his getting his ass handed to him lol

ThaGreatOne
August 22, 2008, 12:20 AM
u mean like this

sasu: i fucking......ehhh pwn .,..*points to the sky , smiles then passes*

LMAO!!! Even tho it's a joke sadly if this were to happen I would not be surprised at all....I mean I still remember when the sasuke itachi was was shown then i heard about kishi's interview saying he was gonna focus on sasuke then realized even though sasuke had no chakra, no cs, no kirin, no kwarimi, no manda, no orochimaru he STILL survived. Of course the people who knew about the interview like myself saw it coming although we didn't know HOW kishi would do it exactly we knew that interview confirmed sasuke's survival and this is no different. Just about every aspect of the 8-tails has been shown and no other host is alive besides Naruto (2nd main character) and Gaara--although he DID die and had the 1tail removed...

En Yang Ji
August 22, 2008, 12:24 AM
I doubt Sasuke used Tsukuyomi. Tsukuyomi only last a second, but we see the Hachibi saying he can't move, even after he falls to the ground. The reason the Hacihibi couldn't move was because of the spikes in his legs during the genjutsu. If it's Tsukuyomi why was the genjutsu still taking effect even after 1 second had passed?

Also the Hachibi broke the genjutsu after he made the statement about not being able to move. This means the genjutsu had to still be in effect after he fell to the ground, for him to be able to break it.

Sasuke most likely used his own MS genjutsu.

As far as how they are going to get out of this, I think Madara is going to saved them. This would explain why he believed Sasuke would without a doubt capture the eith-tails, because he himself was going to ensure Sasuke's victory.

Coup
August 22, 2008, 12:24 AM
How will Suigetsu be doing that? Are you reading the same chapter? Did you see the size of the behemoth? If anything, he'll drink Suigetsu. :P Throw some kool-aid and some sugar on him, and that'll be "good drinks". Don't forget some gin!
It's my predictions. If Suigetsu fights with a killing intent then it should be quite possible...

MaydayParade
August 22, 2008, 12:27 AM
How will Suigetsu be doing that? Are you reading the same chapter? Did you see the size of the behemoth? If anything, he'll drink Suigetsu. :P Throw some kool-aid and some sugar on him, and that'll be "good drinks". Don't forget some gin!

Wow, how racist can this topic get...

laughing@you
August 22, 2008, 12:28 AM

I never denied that he did. In fact, I commented both last week and this one that I liked seeing Sasuke get beaten. For many reasons. But counting him out already, especially since he hasn't gone all out yet, I think is jumping the gun. Or perhaps even unrealistic. A character like Sasuke probably wouldn't go down that way. Like I said, if Sasuke is going to lose, he needs to first show his full efforts. Because it's the all out Sasuke losing that will mean something in the end. It won't really mean much if Sasuke loses after only using two jutsus. Even though he did. Except perhaps that he's stupid to underestimate his opponent. But that's not as fun as being able to compare their strengths.

I hear yah!!! I'm just enjoying the guilty pleasure of watching sasuke lose!!!!

Yes i'm guilty....as matter of fact i opened a beer to celebrate.....

And i'm not saying that your wrong....i just want to cling to the idea that sasuke will need a miracle to survive.

Aw man can you imagine if hidan and kakuzu tried to take on this guy. Hidan trying to get some blood?.....LIke WTF, hey kakuzu this guy doesn't bleed?.....we are in deep shit kakuzu!! save me kakuzu!!! lol....lmao

But i'm thinking that juugo is actually saving sasuke's life not actually giving him a power up. Here were some snakes from oro's storage would do good to cover an escape.

zmaia
August 22, 2008, 12:29 AM

That would be sweat, not tears :notrust

Alexis
come on man even if he said its like a straight line u cant argue with this http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/231/07/ :crying
Naruto doesn't move like the Hachibi...
The Hachibi has his own style. Sasuke deemed it as easily readable, and he proved it by being the only person besides Hachibi's brother to ever dodge his attack.

and yes i love using lol's lol cus frankly arguing this to u is hysterical cus all ur saying that sauske hasnt used his full power(thats what ur clinging onto that sasuke is going to win), though how can he when his getting his ass handed to him lol
Well that's childish. I find quite a few things you've said pretty hilarious as well, or your views rather, but I keep it to myself instead of acting counter productive.

The point isn't how can he. That's up to Kishimoto. The point is that he hasn't. And that since losing that way won't mean anything, it seems unlikely to me that he will go down this way. So in whatever way Kishimoto decides to bring the battle, that's up to him, but you can't count out Sasuke yet.
And as for "clinging", what are you basing your conviction on? How can you be so certain? You can make a mistake once, and learn from it. Sasuke could read his movements, but he didn't forsee the genjutsu being broken. Kakashi didn't expect to get caught in Itachi's genjutsu. And he learned from it and didn't repeat the same mistake later.

Strider's♥Death
I doubt Sasuke used Tsukuyomi. Tsukuyomi only last a second, but we see the Hachibi saying he can't move, even after he falls to the ground. The reason the Hacihibi couldn't move was because of the spikes in his legs during the genjutsu. If it's Tsukuyomi why was the genjutsu still taking effect even after 1 second had passed?

Also the Hachibi broke the genjutsu after he made the statement about not being able to move. This means the genjutsu had to still be in effect after he fell to the ground, for him to be able to break it.

As far as how they are going to get out of this, I think Madara is going to saved them. This would explain why he believed Sasuke would without a doubt capture the eith-tails, because he himself was going to ensure Sasuke's victory.

No it was tsukuyomi, he used it more than once in one day so it hurt the second time, but it is still a genjutsu so it was broken by hachibi.

Montai
August 22, 2008, 12:30 AM
Look at how big that thing is though!

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/16-17/

The only way I see him having a chance is if he had kisame's sword, simply because it eats chakra.

Rah Uzumaki
Not a bad chapter would of been hot with some Naruto. But as I predicted Sasuke and c are going to need help. But I was pretty upset when i thought sasuke won with sharingan I'm in a hospital and i yelld NO! when i saw it then with a sign of relif when i saw the close line from hell. But i wonder who is gonna be the back up. its problably going to be kisame. but how assed out is team hawk right now they are about to bite the dust.

ptolemy

of course it was tsukiyomi, when hachibi is shown with the spikes in him it's in another world. Tsukiyomi can last longer than a second. Kishi wouldn't make up sasuke's own ms genjutsu if it does the exact same thing as tsukiyomi.

MaydayParade
August 22, 2008, 12:32 AM

But Hachibi's cloak can't move so freely, becuase Hachibi has complete control over his Bijuu.

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 12:32 AM
Naruto doesn't move like the Hachibi...
The Hachibi has his own style Sasuke deemed it as easily readable, and he proved it by being the only person besides Hachibi's brother to ever dodge

Well that's childish. I find quite a few things you've said pretty hilarious as well, or your views rather, but I keep it to myself instead of acting counter productive.

The point isn't how can he, the point is that he hasn't. And simple logics should tell you that he won't lose that way. Because it doesn't mean much. So in whatever way Kishimoto decides to bring the battle, that's up to him, but you can't count out Sasuke yet.
And as for "clinging", what are you clinging your conviction to? How can you be so certain? You can make a mistake once, and learn from it. Sasuke could read his movements, but he didn't forsee the genjutsu being broken. Kakashi didn't expect to get caught in Itachi's genjutsu. And did he repeat the mistake later? No.

Obviously u dont seem to get it lol yes hachibi and naruto move differently but u gotta keep in mind that the cloak will attack as well, thats why i gave u that link lol and furthermore, u dont have to be a sore loser bro,its cool if u run out of things to say man.

ptolemy
August 22, 2008, 12:34 AM
Obviously u dont seem to get it lol yes hachibi and naruto move differently but u gotta keep in mind that the cloak will attack as well, thats why i gave u that link lol and furthermore, u dont have to be a sore loser bro,its cool if u run out of things to say man.

easy strider, alexis' argument is legitimate

ThaGreatOne
August 22, 2008, 12:34 AM
It may really be tsukuyomi but just not as effective because sasuke hadn't practiced using genjutsu or ms like Itachi did. if it was a regular genjutsu why did the hold his right eye afterwards? Same thing itachi did in their battle. if not Itachi's tsukuyomi then a sasuke ms genjutsu on the same level.

Shaunlim
August 22, 2008, 12:35 AM

If he could used them, I assure you, he would have use them by now. His arsenals so far are his chidori variation which doesn't seems to work as the 8th has his own type conduction. His Kirin which would take somewhat a long time to prepare..heck Sasuke even used a MS jutsu so it is not a matter of him using or not rather him being able to use it at all.

bean
August 22, 2008, 12:36 AM
Sasuke got schooled!!!

WOW....this chapter really made my day!!!

Sasuke was literally owned....almost killed!!!!

Patadecarne was right.....sasuke is no match for the 8-tails....

wow...just wow....b e a n man your idol has fallen!!

That ox just found his new cow and its name is Team hawk!!!!

my idol!? he died like 35 chapters ago....

HurtiPurti
August 22, 2008, 12:37 AM
WoW, Sasuke got totally powned, damn... This 8-tail is ruling this fight......

Predict: whell its obvious that suigetsu will fight him and take some time... specially, since there's some water..

I can imagine that Zetsu and Kisame are observing this fight...

The other opinion is, that team hawk is going to flee. So Sasuke's going to get the EMS and fight him in a later battle again...

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 12:37 AM
But Hachibi's cloak can't move so freely, becuase Hachibi has complete control over his Bijuu.

wow look at that a legit point, lol see if u would have said sumthing like this alexis then ur poitn would be more valid but yet again all the proof u gather is just from one instant , u need evidence to back things up bro .

Anyways, still u gotta keep in mind that he called his bijuu his partner so its possible that if he has full control he can control himself and the chakara simultaneously.

aNiMe-BaKa
August 22, 2008, 12:39 AM
That would be sweat, not tears :notrust

haha i know that, it was a joke

The Last Uchiha
August 22, 2008, 12:39 AM
The whole thing with Juugo may probably awaken a momentary CS and allow Sasuke and co. to flee, or Madara and the gang may show up to rescue the Taka and knock out the Hachibi. After which Sasuke will get scolded by big papa Sharingan on how pathetic that was.

ThaGreatOne
August 22, 2008, 12:40 AM
To say sasuke isn't really trying is giving sasuke's TRUE ability too much credit. It's not like sasuke is just playing around after he got stabbed multiple times, after suigetsu almost got his sword chopped in half, after a direct chidori thrust had no effect, after juugo's massive cs blows do 0 damage.....I'm pretty sure sasuke has been fighting seriously for most if not the entire battle, but sasuke relies on outside events to win anyways

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 12:40 AM

lol i think the reason i assume ur a sasugay fanboy is cus of ur avatar. It infuriates me lol,

Next chap im sure we will see sum naruto training , hopefully , and maybe sum of what pain is up to

Kusachu
August 22, 2008, 12:41 AM
Okay, look. Everyone take notice of this:

When Sasuke gets back up after Juugo regrows his whole upper body, his pecks will be showing, and everyone knows that it is not Sasuke's skill that wins battles, nor is it his hatred, it's his pecks. When his clothes start to come off, the tide turns in his favor. So I'm not counting him out just yet.O0

Alexis
August 22, 2008, 12:42 AM
lol Sasuke knows about the cloak lol so he can keep a distance from it if he can calculate the hachibi's own movements lol Naruto tends to be all over the pace, while Hachibi's movement pattern is a straight line.
Lol you just don't get it... you obviously haven't read the manga lol

And you still didn't tell me what you base your conviction on. So it looks like you're the one who ran out of things to say my man.

lol i think the reason i assume ur a sasugay fanboy is cus of ur avatar. It infuriates me lol,
Got to love unbiased opinions.

bean
August 22, 2008, 12:42 AM

Next chap im sure we will see sum naruto training , hopefully , and maybe sum of what pain is up to
hahaha...I'd change it, but combined with my sig, it's fucking sweet.

especially when I do this.

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 12:44 AM
To say sasuke isn't really trying is giving sasuke's TRUE ability too much credit. It's not like sasuke is just playing around after he got stabbed multiple times, after suigetsu almost got his sword chopped in half, after a direct chidori thrust had no effect, after juugo's massive cs blows do 0 damage.....I'm pretty sure sasuke has been fighting seriously for most if not the entire battle, but sasuke relies on outside events to win anyways

yea u gotta give credit were its due, but u cant give too much credit either, i say it sasuke has cleaned up pretty well for those 2 years he trained.
[hr]

lol no I get it. It's just that Sasuke knows the cloak moves lol so he can keep a distance from it if he can calculate the hachibi's own movements lol Naruto tends to be all over the pace while Hachibi's movement pattern is a straight line.
Lol you just don't get it... you obviously haven't read the manga lol

And you still didn't tell me what you base your conviction on. So it looks like you're the one who ran out of things to say my man.

come on man lol just suck it up dont be such a sore loser, ill give u that , ur side is legit but to an extant of the lack of facts or happenings to back it up lol come on lets just put this to rest lol

and now we are gonna be ignorant and stubborn ???lol ok dude its cool w/e its all in my posts

laughing@you
August 22, 2008, 12:45 AM

ok your runner up...then?!!

I knew you wouldn't be to far off.....

So b e a n whats your take on this short chapter, and sasuke loosing his chest in this ordeal.

I think sasuke believed it was gonna be like his fight with naruto, that he was able to keep up. But IMO he used to rely in the CS2 to much and he needed a little more time to adjust his battle plan. Or actually have a fight without it to get use to the idea that he won't be able to draw that extra bit of chakra.

xXOffspringXx
August 22, 2008, 12:46 AM
u mean like this

sasu: i fucking......ehhh pwn .,..*points to the sky , smiles then passes out*

lmfao!!! ima sasuke fan but that was hilarious man. how pissed would u be if something like that happened? something not as corny but a cheap win like that

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 12:52 AM
Got to love unbiased opinions.

obviously u dont have a sense of humor as well lol ahhhh just messin with ya

Oh yea if u guys are wondering about how many tails hachibi went before (well if this matters) he went 3, one looks like a tail but its his scarf lol and the 2 by his head are chakara cloak horns ,like narutos chakara cloak ears
[hr]

lmfao!!! ima sasuke fan but that was hilarious man. how pissed would u be if something like that happened? something not as corny but a cheap win like that

thanks man lol, though i would be pretty mad lol but hey anything can happen right ?lol

Alexis
come on man lol just suck it up dont be such a sore loser, ill give u that , ur side is legit but to an extant of the lack of facts or happenings to back it up lol come on lets just put this to rest lol

and now we are gonna be ignorant and stubborn ???lol ok dude its cool w/e its all in my posts
Well I can't really see it in your posts. It's a pretty simple question though. What makes you so certain that Sasuke will lose? I'm curious.

duchess of dork
oh, heck, its really a good thing juugo stopped karin on her kinky attempt to get another bite....like, sasuke's dying, my, she still got the nerve to cater to her fantasies..lol

i wonder if sasuke will really get assistance from akatsuki? i was wondering, what if the spoiler stating zetsu told kisame to help taka serves for next week's releaase?...:grin

enmymiguel
August 22, 2008, 12:54 AM
well i hate to see my fave character like that!

well i have no prediction. maybe 2 sasuke is going to use susanoo or juugo is going to pass the true power of the curse seal for more chackra.

bean
August 22, 2008, 12:56 AM
ok your runner up...then?!!

I knew you wouldn't be to far off.....

So b e a n whats your take on this short chapter, and sasuke loosing his chest in this ordeal.

I think sasuke believed it was gonna be like his fight with naruto, that he was able to keep up. But IMO he used to rely in the CS2 to much and he needed a little more time to adjust his battle plan. Or actually have a fight without it to get use to the idea that he won't be able to draw that extra bit of chakra.
I'm kinda pissed that after two weeks of waiting we get such a shitty short chapter. Sasuke still seems out of character, but at least we know that he's willing to use the MS and use his brother's doujutsus (looked like a tsukuyomi to me). The chest being blown out is a big surprise because I didn't know a bijuu was capable of that and I didn't know kishi was capable of doing that to sasuke...but he's done it to naruto (sort of) before so I don;t see why he wouldn't to sasuke. I don't get what juugo is up to, how the CS will help sasuke or why kishi is reintroducing it right after he took it away (make up your fucking mind kishi)...I feel like kishi is writing this shit up as he goes, like he's kinda going in circles.

But as it drags on, the more I feel that madara will come in to save the day, and like I thought way back when, will persuade sasuke to take his brother's eyes. This chapter seemed kinda like a waste, like little happened dragged out throughout the chapter (and 17 pages, wtf?) Would have liked to seen naruto actually progressing and not just fucking around...but it was good for one thing: it shut (most) those idiots up who who wouldn't let go of the yamata no orochi theory.

edit: oh yeah, kishi seems to have infected sasuke with the same uchiha disease that he gave itachi...he gave him ruin-the-character-that-I-have-been-establishing-itis

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 12:58 AM
Well I can't really see it in your posts. It's a pretty simple question though. What makes you so certain that Sasuke will lose? I'm curious.

LOL u cant taunt the taunter XD .....T_T its in my posts that i made when i was talking to u just find them , their pretty simple to understand maybe if u read them over and over , also i made sum too while talking to others so u can find those too, they are all in this thread bro lol u cant be that much of an airhead that u cant understand them ,....can u?lol

I wonder if hachbi knows anyone in konoha??? anyways hachibi pwns , i luv that guy ,:p him and his raps lol

Kusachu
August 22, 2008, 12:58 AM
hahaha...I'd change it, but combined with my sig, it's fucking sweet.

especially when I do this.

It is fucking sweet, too, man. :D I think you should win a prize for it. It's easily one of the best combos ever. Better than Itachi and Kisame together even.

But about the chapter: Can Sasuke still summon snakes? I'm just wondering because you know, Manda was like the boss snake and Sasuke just killed him like he was fodder...so are the other snakes all pissed at him now? I mean, is there a contract like with the frogs? It would be awesome (after he grows his chest back) if he summoned the twins or something to fight with Squidox.

UGH! Or how hilarious would it be if all of a sudden, as Juugo is cursing Sasuke, arms reached out of Sasuke's chest and he climbed out and did the nice guy pose and was like, yeah, I didn't unlearn skin shed no jutsu. :eyeroll

Alexis
August 22, 2008, 12:59 AM
Oh yea if u guys are wondering about how many tails hachibi went before (well if this matters) he went 3, one looks like a tail but its his scarf lol and the 2 by his head are chakara cloak horns ,like narutos chakara cloak ears

Yeah, indeed it was. Strange, I expected to see someone that can fully control their beast use more tails for the cloak jutsu. I guess he just skilled to the full release right away.

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 01:00 AM
It is fucking sweet, too, man. :D I think you should win a prize for it. It's easily one of the best combos ever. Better than Itachi and Kisame together even.

But about the chapter: Can Sasuke still summon snakes? I'm just wondering because you know, Manda was like the boss snake and Sasuke just killed him like he was fodder...so are the other snakes all pissed at him now? I mean, is there a contract like with the frogs? It would be awesome (after he grows his chest back) if he summoned the twins or something to fight with Squidox.

UGH! Or how hilarious would it be if all of a sudden, as Juugo is cursing Sasuke, arms reached out of Sasuke's chest and he climbed out and did the nice guy pose and was like, yeah, I didn't unlearn skin shed no jutsu. :eyeroll

yea ive been wondering that too, but sum are saying that the snakes went away when oro was killed.:oh

Shaunlim
August 22, 2008, 01:01 AM
Not sure if anyone notice this but did you see the horn shape that the chakra was taking form on the 8th's hand ?? http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/10-11/ http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/12/. I don't mean the one on his head though. Maybe it was this that blew open Sasuke's chest meaning that the chakra can be shaped into any form??

Alexis
August 22, 2008, 01:02 AM
LOL u cant taunt the taunter XD .....T_T its in my posts that i made when i was talking to u just find them , their pretty simple to understand maybe if u read them over and over , also i made sum too while talking to others so u can find those too, they are all in this thread bro lol u cant be that much of an airhead that u cant understand them ,....can u?lol
When someone rather spends time typing a few paragraphs explaining how they are supposedly in some "previous posts" instead of just saying it, it usually means they aren't.

Pretty transparent escape. You use that a lot, taunter? lol

ptolemy
August 22, 2008, 01:04 AM
I'm kinda pissed that after two weeks of waiting we get such a shitty short chapter. Sasuke still seems out of character, but at least we know that he's willing to use the MS and use his brother's doujutsus (looked like a tsukuyomi to me). The chest being blown out is a big surprise because I didn't know a bijuu was capable of that and I didn't know kishi was capable of doing that to sasuke...but he's done it to naruto (sort of) before so I don;t see why he wouldn't to sasuke. I don't get what juugo is up to, how the CS will help sasuke or why kishi is reintroducing it right after he took it away (make up your fucking mind kishi)...I feel like kishi is writing this shit up as he goes, like he's kinda going in circles.

But as it drags on, the more I feel that madara will come in to save the day, and like I thought way back when, will persuade sasuke to take his brother's eyes. This chapter seemed kinda like a waste, like little happened dragged out throughout the chapter (and 17 pages, wtf?) Would have liked to seen naruto actually progressing and not just fucking around...but it was good for one thing: it shut (most) those idiots up who who wouldn't let go of the yamata no orochi theory.

edit: oh yeah, kishi seems to have infected sasuke with the same uchiha disease that he gave itachi...he gave him ruin-the-character-that-I-have-been-establishing-itis

haha that's funny, I think you and I have opposite ideas of a good chapter.

I thought this chapter was explosive in its action, no stalling, no wasted scenes. I feel that it moved along the entire story as well as the fight much more than many chapters that have been longer.

The Last Uchiha
August 22, 2008, 01:05 AM
Well I guess Sasuke can't handle the weight of the MS yet and I think the reason he is so out of place, is that during his last four fights (Naruto,Oro,Deidara and Itachi), he had the cursed seal to work with and after the fight with Naruto, he based his fighting style on the CS.

But he has no wings now, and no power up from the seal, he could barely handle a bit of Tsukuyomi without panting hard. I now believe that if he wants to handle Susanoo he will need to retreat and train with Madara.

As for the Hachibi he may ally with Kabuto, since he now has a reason to take on Taka/Akatsuki.

bean
August 22, 2008, 01:05 AM
hey, one thing that bugs me...itachi never seemed to show any immediate side effects after using the MS pretimeskip...except for that he had to use the itachi art of run...but sasuke uses his and immediately has to cover his eye? that thing is fresh, shouldn't hurt him yet...

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 01:06 AM
When someone rather spends time typing a few paragraphs explaining how they are supposedly in some "previous posts" instead of just saying it, it usually means they aren't.

Well when sum dont want to look back and try to find the posts(cus im lazy ass hell to explain it again to an airhead like u) to see the point the person made , kinda makes them to be ignorant and a type a person who doesnt want to look for them because of the fear of reading it and actually understanding it and feeling very stupid :p there in this thread bro lol find them. cant taunt the taunter XD
[hr]

hey, one thing that bugs me...itachi never seemed to show any immediate side effects after using the MS pretimeskip...except for that he had to use the itachi art of run...but sasuke uses his and immediately has to cover his eye? that thing is fresh, shouldn't hurt him yet...

he use it twice in one day remember want me to link u?

bean
August 22, 2008, 01:06 AM
haha that's funny, I think you and I have opposite ideas of a good chapter.

I thought this chapter was explosive in its action, no stalling, no wasted scenes. I feel that it moved along the entire story as well as the fight much more than many chapters that have been longer.
I'm not saying it wasn't action packed or bad, but just that it was fucking short, so I felt kinda cheated. I like the action, for the most part, but not much happened...I feel like kishi could have squeezed in a bit more.

Kusachu
August 22, 2008, 01:07 AM
yea ive been wondering that too, but sum are saying that the snakes went away when oro was killed.:oh

Yeah, but why would they though? The snakes are like a union, like the frogs. They contract themselves out. Like, if Kakashi died, his dogs wouldn't just disappear.

I want to see Sasuke use more of the stuff he copied from Orochimaru. Like the big gate thing Oro used against mini-kyuubi. Now THAT would be an effective justu for this fight.

bean
Well when sum dont want to look back and try to find the posts(cus im lazy ass hell to explain it again to an airhead like u) to see the point the person made , kinda makes them to be ignorant and a type a person who doesnt want to look for them because of the fear of reading it and actually understanding it and feeling very stupid :p there in this thread bro lol find them. cant taunt the taunter XD

he use it twice in one day remember want me to link u?
I'm good, but still, itachi used it more than three times a day and didn't have to cover his eye or showed any visible stress...remember that? want me to link you?

Shaunlim
Well Sasuke did use it twice in a day and I don't really think that Sasuke's chakra is all that big compared to Itachi's

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 01:09 AM
I'm good, but still, itachi used it more than three times a day and didn't have to cover his eye or showed any visible stress...remember that? want me to link you?

lol hmmmm no i remember, but whenever he used it constantly he bled from his eye(lol) so sasuke's only hurt so it seem normal that it would just hurt instead of bleeding i guess

c0nflikt
Lol kishi pulled another dbz term out the closet, FUSION?!?!?!?! this could be a huge plot developement.

Alexis
Well if you really were lazy, then you would have saved time just saying it instead of typing all of this. ;)
And yes, I'm trembling at these invisible words. lol

Anyway, back on topic. I thought the blood splatter on Sasuke when he got hit looked pretty funny.
I don't think the CS can heal though, as someone mentioned. But as we know, it can create additional body mass, so I guess in that way it can heal. I wonder if that's only temporary though.

bean
August 22, 2008, 01:10 AM
lol hmmmm no i remember, but whenever he used it constantly he bled from his eye(lol) so sasuke's only hurt so it seem normal that it would just hurt instead of bleeding i guess

it didn't bleed pre timeskip...

the hachi sword was a bull head thrusted through the arm?

The Last Uchiha
August 22, 2008, 01:10 AM
Yeah, but why would they though? The snakes are like a union, like the frogs. They contract themselves out. Like, if Kakashi died, his dogs wouldn't just disappear.

I want to see Sasuke use more of the stuff he copied from Orochimaru. Like the big gate thing Oro used against mini-kyuubi. Now THAT would be an effective justu for this fight.

HOLY SHIT!!! That be awesome if Sasuke pulls out Sanjuu Rashoumon!

Shaunlim
August 22, 2008, 01:11 AM
Actually Itachi's eyes only bled when he used Amateratsu ?? Anyways I don't think it is a sword since it's just chakra being spatial manipulated??

bean
August 22, 2008, 01:12 AM
I gotta admit, minus the octopus tails, the shadow of the colossus look is kinda neat

Kusachu
August 22, 2008, 01:12 AM

NO! He did! It just wasn't shown in the manga. They showed it in the anime though, when he used Tsukuyomi on Kakashi, his one eye went black for a minute, and I thought it was weird and wondered if it had something to do with Kakashi only having one Sharingan eye, but then they showed what happened after he used it later and it made sense. I checked the manga later because I had posted something about it in the plothole thread, but it wasn't there. You could only see the other eye in the shot, and the next time they showed him both eyes were red again.

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 01:13 AM
Well if you really were lazy, then you would have saved time just saying it instead of typing all of this. ;)

I win then ey?lol jokery is always the sign of loss lol but jokery with facts and knowledge is always a humiliating defeat for the other person, kinda what i did to u lol
[hr]

it didn't bleed pre timeskip...

the hachi sword was a bull head thrusted through the arm?

hhmmmm u sure , link me if u found the pages .

Kusachu
August 22, 2008, 01:15 AM

His eye didn't bleed when he used it to break out of the frog stomach that time, since they showed him running away and it wasn't bloody...Itachi was just tired.

bean
August 22, 2008, 01:15 AM
I win then ey?lol jokery is always the sign of loss lol but jokery with facts and knowledge is always a humiliating defeat for the other person, kinda what i did to u lol

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/148/07/

this is after using:
1. tsukuyomi on kakashi
2. tsukuyomi on sasuke
3. amaterasu on frog stomach

sharingan deactivated and some panting...no blood.

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 01:16 AM
His eye didn't bleed when he used it to break out of the frog stomach that time, since they showed him running away and it wasn't bloody...Itachi was just tired.

so then it started bleeding in part 2

Alexis
August 22, 2008, 01:17 AM
Hmm, that's true. I didn't think about that. I have no idea what that could mean though. Were you thinking of something in particular?

ptolemy
<hr noshade size="1">

strider, you're making an ass out of yourself, honestly. What humiliating defeat are you talking about? You're not in the manga, you're not dueling with someone. If you're not gonna answer alexis' question stop taunting him

Strider's♥Death
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/148/07/

this is after using:
1. tsukuyomi on kakashi
2. tsukuyomi on sasuke
3. amaterasu on frog stomach

sharingan deactivated and some panting...no blood.

well i guess the guy who made the point about the chakara and not having that much may be right, maybe that why it hurt him

bean
August 22, 2008, 01:20 AM
Hmm, that's true. I didn't think about that. I have no idea what that could mean though. Were you thinking of something in particular?
lack of experience with it...over powering it like he did with the chidori on itachi pretimeskip...kishi plothole no jutsu...who knows.

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 01:20 AM
strider, you're making an ass out of yourself, honestly. What humiliating defeat are you talking about? You're not in the manga, you're not dueling with someone. If you're not gonna answer alexis' question stop taunting him

i did a long time ago dude, but ignorant ,stubborn people will always not like to hear what they dont want to hear. I told him look back at the post i have made in this thread. dont jump into convos and wow no lol's

bean
August 22, 2008, 01:21 AM
well i guess the guy who made the point about the chakara and not having that much may be right, maybe that why it hurt him
I thought itachi and sasuke were on par when it came to chakra amount...but I doubt it's a lack of chakra...

ptolemy
August 22, 2008, 01:22 AM
i did a long time ago dude, but ignorant ,stubborn people will always not like to hear what they dont want to hear. I told him look back at the post i have made in this thread. dont jump into convos and wow no lol's

okay, sorry sir

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 01:23 AM
I thought itachi and sasuke were on par when it came to chakra amount...but I doubt it's a lack of chakra...

maybe he got sumthing in his eye?? lol idk well eh ...maybe he will explain it sum other time(he will have a flashback lol)

enmymiguel
August 22, 2008, 01:24 AM
well is time for sasuke to use some of powerful jutsu that oro teach him. or do a big kirin that will do alot of damage.

and holly s%@t that beast is like more bigger then 9tail cause look at team hawk and the beast

Alexis
August 22, 2008, 01:27 AM
It's not in your posts though. The "lazy" thing disproves itself by the fact that you're willing to type this much, just to avoid explaining it. That's not lazy, that's hard work. o.o' *applauds*

Yeah they did seem to be somewhat on par when it comes to chakra amount. Not sure what this is about. Unless it's just as simple as Sasuke being exhausted. But then again, so was Itachi (according to Kakashi) and he still didn't grasp his eye like that.

ThaGreatOne
August 22, 2008, 01:28 AM
Sasuke can't use the snakes anymore because he lost orochimaru and his cursed seal. Plus he summoned manda to take deidara's self destruct move so manda is gone. Pretty sure the other snakes would be po'ed at that IF he could use them. Plus those arm snakes came out of those seal patterns on his arms which he doesn't have anymore. In fact sasuke using any of orochimaru's techniques would be kinda corny...he's been beaten around and used a tsukuyomi like jutsu...for him to pull out kwarimi's and triple rashumon gates would take ALOT of chakra wouldn't it? Unless juugos cs gives sasuke those powers back i don't think that will be his way out

Sasuke just got the ms so if it bled from the beginning that would really suck for sasuke. Itachi used it a few times without bleeding

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 01:30 AM
It's not in your posts though. And I repeat myself all the time. Especially when asked. The "lazy" thing disproves itself by the fact that you're willing to type this much, just to avoid explaining it. That's not lazy, that's quite enthusiastic. o.o' *applauds*

*takes a bow* thank you , thank you *blushes* maybe i underestimate myself lol well i will tell u again in its in posts i have made so far in this thread, it may seem bothersome looking for them but hey u will get by, and i apologize if u still cant understand them still lol reading logic is sumtimes hard to understand(and its just not the posts directed at u there are others that were to other people as well) *takes another bow* lol

Kusachu
August 22, 2008, 01:34 AM
Sasuke can't use the snakes anymore because he lost orochimaru and his cursed seal. Plus he summoned manda to take deidara's self destruct move so manda is gone. Pretty sure the other snakes would be po'ed at that IF he could use them. Plus those arm snakes came out of those seal patterns on his arms which he doesn't have anymore. In fact sasuke using any of orochimaru's techniques would be kinda corny...he's been beaten around and used a tsukuyomi like jutsu...for him to pull out kwarimi's and triple rashumon gates would take ALOT of chakra wouldn't it? Unless juugos cs gives sasuke those powers back i don't think that will be his way out

Sasuke just got the ms so if it bled from the beginning that would really suck for sasuke. Itachi used it a few times without bleeding

But those aren't valid reasons why he can't use them. The snakes are not tied to Orochimaru's existence. And he used snakes after he killed Manda. He used them against Itachi and he didn't have the snake summon seal then. The summon it seems was just written in Sharpie or something because it came off and he replaced it with another which also came off. There's really no reason why he can't still use them, so I want to see him use them.

He may want to be a hawk, but he's really just a dirty snake underneath. :p

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 01:36 AM
But those aren't valid reasons why he can't use them. The snakes are not tied to Orochimaru's existence. And he used snakes after he killed Manda. He used them against Itachi and he didn't have the snake summon seal then. The summon it seems was just written in Sharpie or something because it came off and he replaced it with another which also came off. There's really no reason why he can't still use them, so I want to see him use them.

Well then the question is: did sasuke sign a contract with the snakes, or do u even need one for snakes...

Alexis
August 22, 2008, 01:38 AM

Someone told me that Anko used snakes back during the chuunin exam. Not sure if that's true, but if it is then I guess that means that people can do it without Orochimaru.

Csdabest
August 22, 2008, 01:40 AM
He lost CS and white snake abilities. He shouldn't have lost summoning and Orochimaru jutsuu that he learned.

My guess.Tsukiyomi just drained him. And he got fatigued. He had his arm up for protection. He just had a huge Bijuu fly over him. and he went to turn around to look behind him. Only to get met w/ a clothesline. I doubt his eye was bothering him His facial expression doesnt show signs of pain. But he does look tired.

Kusachu
August 22, 2008, 01:40 AM
Well then the question is: did sasuke sign a contract with the snakes, or do u even need one for snakes...

I already asked that back when you were picking fights with everyone else. :oh

Csdabest
August 22, 2008, 01:42 AM
Also. If i was a snake. I sure wouldnt want Sasuke to summon be.

He used a giant snake to catch the ifrst explosion by dei. Then killed Manda to save his life. Then in the itach fight he shreaded a snake into peices to catch Itachi offguard. Sasuke is a asshole with his summoning.

Strider's♥Death
I already asked that back when you were picking fights with everyone else. :oh

well ehhh this is awkward.......hmmm lol well then i guess we will just have to wait and see then lol -note to self pay more attention to her posts- :amuse

Csdabest
Sasuke probably did sign a contract. And after the abuse of the snakes. The Snakes probably terminate it.

Kusachu
August 22, 2008, 01:43 AM
Someone told me that Anko used snakes back during the chuunin exam. Not sure if that's true, but if it is then I guess that means that people can do it without Orochimaru.

Yeah, she used "double snake kill" or so the bad chinese subs said in the anime. The viz of the manga called it Twin Snakes Kill Each Other (which I thought was retarded but whatever). So she can use them too, and I doubt if she all of a sudden can't just because he's dead. So *shrug* It seems kinda dumb for Sasuke to not use them anymore. I mean, they are a good part of his arsenal. :nod

Jye24_Nindo
August 22, 2008, 01:45 AM
The Hachibi is probably twice Naruto’s age. He is probably the original host of the 8 tails. Its no wonder he’s able to control the beast as well as he can. And yet Naruto will be able to control it with much less experience.

If Madara sends Kisame or Zetsu or steps in the fight himself to save Sasuke, it will be the first example of dissent we see between Madara and Pein. It would mean that Madara deceived Pein into thinking that Sasuke was strong enough to be in AK.

Sasuke showing emotion for his teammates is not entirely that shocking. Remember against Haku he was willing to die. He gave that speech about ‘if this is as far as I go, then so be it”. Even though he wanted badly to live to fight and kill Itachi, he always gave a 100% effort on the battlefield and always cared for his teammates.

Strider's♥Death
August 22, 2008, 01:45 AM

He used a giant snake to catch the ifrst explosion by dei. Then killed Manda to save his life. Then in the itach fight he shreaded a snake into peices to catch Itachi offguard. Sasuke is a asshole with his summoning.

XDDDDDDD LOL , ahhh yea *tear* that was good , yea me either lol all the snakes are panicking in their land after manda died lol *please dont summon me please please*

ThaGreatOne
August 22, 2008, 01:46 AM

but Orochimaru placed the curse seal on her too remember? Wasnt she suffering from the same thing as sasuke?

Kusachu
August 22, 2008, 01:47 AM

:rofl Yeah, he is an asshole, aint he? Don't matter though, his blood summons them, so they have to obey. It seems like most of the snakes are stupid though. The only one that can talk is Manda so far as we know, and Manda was an asshole anyway so he deserved to die. :amuse

ThaGreatOne
August 22, 2008, 01:48 AM

yea they are if nobody else used them without contact with orochimaru and why would they even keep the contract after sasuke sacrificed manda in that manner?

Kusachu
August 22, 2008, 01:53 AM
The Hachibi is probably twice Naruto’s age. He is probably the original host of the 8 tails. Its no wonder he’s able to control the beast as well as he can. And yet Naruto will be able to control it with much less experience.

If Madara sends Kisame or Zetsu or steps in the fight himself to save Sasuke, it will be the first example of dissent we see between Madara and Pein. It would mean that Madara deceived Pein into thinking that Sasuke was strong enough to be in AK.

Sasuke showing emotion for his teammates is not entirely that shocking. Remember against Haku he was willing to die. He gave that speech about ‘if this is as far as I go, then so be it”. Even though he wanted badly to live to fight and kill Itachi, he always gave a 100% effort on the battlefield and always cared for his teammates.

Yeah but people were so quick to believe that he is all uncaring, and they think that he actually meant it when he said he was going to kill Naruto that second time using his "stoic-ness" as an excuse. Honestly, Sasuke is a liar. It is extraordinarily obvious that he cares deeply for his "friends", but he puts up the hard front because that's how a ninja has to act, because ninja don't have friends. Ninja don't have emotions. They are tools. But they have yet to show a ninja (other than Sai in the begining) who actually has no emotion.

crono
August 22, 2008, 01:54 AM
Disappointing chapter to me. I was hoping to see Naruto training, but instead it was all Sasuke. I like the Hachibi, but I think it is pretty lame how Sasuke's teammates are used only as powerups for him. I'd rather they didn't do anything at all. Hopefully they all die in this fight, but I doubt it :(

Vladnik
August 22, 2008, 01:57 AM
Great chap i wonder how will it continue...how will they fight? I mean een if Juugo saves him
he shouldnt be able to fight properly, really if he just stand up and will fight like nothing happend it will be really idiotic....

Kusachu
but Orochimaru placed the curse seal on her too remember? Wasnt she suffering from the same thing as sasuke?

Because that's the deal! They are the tools of a shinobi under their contract. They can be used as the shinobi pleases. They aren't pokemon. Manda just got cocky because he knew how to talk.

Like, the frogs would get pissed if Naruto did that to them, but the frogs are nice and smart, and they would probably die for Naruto anyway if they had to.

And I'm really only being half serious, but I still think that he should still be able to use them.

Sean79
Oh my, how is sasuke gonna get outta this one...

Fuckin awesome chapter btw, omg the 8 tails looks crazy-awesome in his Biju mode thing... and it seems even sasuke ultimate genjutsu doesn't work on him! If this is 8 tails, I would love to see the 9 tails in full action.

Now I can't wait for next weeks chapter, I WANT IT NOW! I want to see what happens... will sasuke run or fight...?

Either way, Its gonna fuckin rock.

Jye24_Nindo
August 22, 2008, 02:04 AM
To those dissapointed that we didn't see Naruto:

Though we didn't see Naruto, we saw alot of his potential.

Kishi basically came out and said "Naruto can break genjutsu using kyuubi chakra". Thats worth 5 pages right there.

Csdabest
August 22, 2008, 02:10 AM

Well that was before Sasuke went on his Im the biggest asshole in naruverse spree. He was still rather somewhat cold. He also seems to have gotten over his superiority attitude aswell.

But If Sasuke meets up with Naruto and the team. And he acts the way he did at Oro hideout. Then he is asshole and deserves to die. He can be nice to his new comrade but not his old ones. This is setting up for an epic confrotation. I dont think Sasuke and Naruto are going to fight all out against one another.

I think this fight is showing what could happen between a fully tailed Naruto and Sasuke w/o showing it. Like The way Sasuke is showing that he cares, and worries about his team mates,and is becoming a team player.

Like im trying to find and think of a scenario that will bring up a fight between the two going all out. and my mind just goes blank.

Do we really need to see a kyuubi naruto to fight Sasuke again all out. We will just get a vally of the end again and this fight. With a Rasengan and KB thrown in. The fight will be played out.
[hr]
Like even if Sasuke attacks Konoha. He is not trying to kill anyone but the elders and danzou. And by that time. I think the cat will be out of the bag about them and their scheming.

Arashi Sendo
August 22, 2008, 02:12 AM
I'm jumping in here a little late but...

He's an OX? An Ox with TENTACLES? Oxen barely have tails to speak of anyway! And why bloomin' tentacles?

I mean... TENTACLES. What the hell!

Csdabest
August 22, 2008, 02:16 AM
You know. Ever since the spoiler of the bull horn tatoo on his cheek. I thought his Bijuu was sometype of bull. But then the pic came out and it look like an octopuss. And it completely through my idea out of the water. then kishi bulls this chimera looking thing. Halfbull and octopuss. Kishi likes fuxing with peoples emotions.

The Closet Pervert
August 22, 2008, 02:19 AM
I didn't know what would happen next, but I see it clearly now.

Sasuke loses to Hachibi and has to re-think his position in Akatsuki. I see Sasuke & Co. joining Akatsuki as Kishi's way to bring them into The Big Boys Game. In effect, Team Hawk deserts Akatsuki. Suigetsu's vendetta against Kisame points towards Team Hawk going against Akatsuki sooner or later. Meanwhile in Konoha, Pain attacks and Naruto defeats him. Or, at least all 6 bodies of his.

Both Madara and Pain survive but their quest for controlling all tailed beasts goes into a grinding halt. They have to re-think their plan and maybe re-form Akatsuki a bit. This will take time.

Then we will have a timeskip, and Kishi will begin writing part 3 of naruto: The Endgame! Naruto has to get some time under his belt to get Hokage position. Like Jiraya said just ~30-40 chapters ago, "Naruto has still a long way to go". A timeskip will allow Kishi to bring Naruto to doorstep of Hokagedom.

FuNkDr.SpOt
August 22, 2008, 02:33 AM
So I'm loving this fight so far. Sasuke has effectively been killed twice.

The only thing is, I smell a plothole-no-jutsu about to be used.....because:

1. Hachibi can basically kill Sasuke twice in a matter of minutes
2. Sasuke could probably take out the other 3 of taka all at once
3. Hachibi is now powering up FAR MORE than he was before, when he already managed to 'kill' sasuke twice....

Now if Taka win without help from Madara or Kisame considering the above, I'll just give up all hope for kishi/this manga ever being talented enough to write himself out of a 'corner'. Only 3 endings are possible without a serious plothole:

1. Help from Madara or Kisame
2. retreat
3. victory with at least 2 of taka dying in the process.

Invincible Uchiha
August 22, 2008, 02:39 AM
Team hawk sucks....this is like an rpg game.....

Suigetsu man......your face says it all....we are fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kishi nailed that expression.

I think that at some point madara is gonna jump in, just to show the sharingan's true power!!!

i'm still amazed how team hawk got schooled!!!!

Quote: ThaGreatOne http://static.mangahelpers.com/forums/images/Dark/misc/quotearrow.gif (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=995690#post995690)
I think suigetsu will just turn himself into a bottle of water then have sasuke drink it after he gets raped again lol

damn man i couldn't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol....LMAO

I truly believe after this fight sasuke is going to take Itachi's eyes he's going to realize he is not powerful enough.

Jye24_Nindo
August 22, 2008, 02:39 AM
Well that was before Sasuke went on his Im the biggest asshole in naruverse spree. He was still rather somewhat cold. He also seems to have gotten over his superiority attitude aswell.

But If Sasuke meets up with Naruto and the team. And he acts the way he did at Oro hideout. Then he is asshole and deserves to die. He can be nice to his new comrade but not his old ones. This is setting up for an epic confrotation. I dont think Sasuke and Naruto are going to fight all out against one another.

I think this fight is showing what could happen between a fully tailed Naruto and Sasuke w/o showing it. Like The way Sasuke is showing that he cares, and worries about his team mates,and is becoming a team player.

Like im trying to find and think of a scenario that will bring up a fight between the two going all out. and my mind just goes blank.

Do we really need to see a kyuubi naruto to fight Sasuke again all out. We will just get a vally of the end again and this fight. With a Rasengan and KB thrown in. The fight will be played out.
<hr noshade size="1">
Like even if Sasuke attacks Konoha. He is not trying to kill anyone but the elders and danzou. And by that time. I think the cat will be out of the bag about them and their scheming.

I thought that a Sasuke vs Naruto was necessary because Sasuke needed to be humbled. But he might be getting humbled now so it may not be necessary. But there will definitely a point in the manga where Sasuke has to acknowledge Naruto's strength. It will probably be when Sasuke gets word from Madara that Naruto defeated Pein.

Remember just a few chapters ago we were getting all the "Sasuke you're so cool!" and the action shots of Sasuke doing runway walks with his new AK coat. And now he's just about died twice. He went from 'I'll capture you myself" like Ash ketchum or something (second Pokemon reference this therad lol) to 'Watch my back guys and let me suck on your chakra so I don't die". In this fight alone Sasuke must have grown up a bit.

Its interesting because even though the original team 7 has disbanded, we see them all growing up even though they've been training individually. Remember Kakashi was always lecturing Sasuke to not be so arrogant and now Sasuke has learned that by getting his chest and neck blown off.

As far as Juugo goes, I don't think he'll be dying. If he was going to die then he would have taken off his AK cloak to do whatever it is he is doing.

Also, you can bet your ass Madara is having Zetsu record this fight. Can anyone imagine good ole Tobi sitting on a couch and watching this fight on a TV laughing his ass off at Sasuke? hahaha!

Baron Hugenstein
August 22, 2008, 02:44 AM
Hmm, Just read the chapter, it's nice to see how strong Hachi is.
If there is another plot-hole-no-jutsu, it will be either Kisame/Madara coming to help Sasuke and Co. with Hachibe.
Or Sasuke somehow uses his other MS jutsu, since he has Juugo to supply the Chakra, i guess there is room for one other MS attack.
Or retreat from the battle and probably losing a member or two.

IMO, i thinking Kisame/Madara is most likely to happen, if not, then the retreat option will happen.

Btw, before Hachi went into full bijuu mode, was he using six tails or 5 tails?

Atemu
August 22, 2008, 02:51 AM
I don't think sasuke will lose this battle, but there must be a reason why kishi draws detailed information about 8 tails. I think 8 tails will lose the battle someway. his main purpose was only to inform us that naruto can use the power of kyuubi if he can controll it.

predsfan
August 22, 2008, 02:52 AM
Well, I have to say this chapter was alright :oh. I guess it seemed short to a lot of people b/c it had two double page spreads w/absolutely no dialog in them, which I assumed made the chapter that much easier to read through. Although, the double page spreads were the two best scenes, imo :tem.

The thing that kind of pisses me off. As if Karin have some insta heal hax power, now Jyuugo also has an insta heal hax power just for Sasuke? I will be super pissed if in the next chapter Sasuke is back to or close to 100% (which he would have to be to fight the Hachibi). Some non vital puncture wounds insta healed are fine, but come on the guys chest was virtually destroyed. By all means he should have been dead by now (but I'll concede to the fact that this isn't real life). I do hope someone intervenes and helps Taka escape b/c if they some how pull of the victory now, I cannot see anyway that it wouldn't be pure BS.

Also, this chapter is getting my hopes up that the Hachibi might actual last a while in the manga :D. Why mention his brother if he wasn't. But alas, I wouldn't put it past Kishi to dash my hopes.

frankwhite4523
August 22, 2008, 03:01 AM
nice chapter but it seem to lack real detail

Darek Khort
August 22, 2008, 03:02 AM
Sasuke's chest has been blown open. He's heart should be gone. Or damaged at the least.
Don't tell me they can recover him? That's just crazy. How good was Orochi with his experiments, my god.

Stop
August 22, 2008, 03:02 AM

I see where you getting at but you know sasuke is trying his best to fight him if he had a chance to use his attacks he would he was on defense the whole chapter because thats how far about their skill levels are.
Compare this fight to Garaa vs lee fight Garaa was getting his ass handed to him but garaa was still able to attack in this fight Sasuke can't even breathe

One Bad Mo Fo
August 22, 2008, 03:03 AM
Btw, before Hachi went into full bijuu mode, was he using six tails or 5 tails?

It was only 3, it seems like that's the max for the regular shroud. It's hard to read how many though because his long scarf was covered in the chakara, and the two large horns popping out of his left arm. But you can double check me, it was only 3.

avantasian
August 22, 2008, 03:08 AM
Sasuke is finally getting the beat down many people were waiting for! I guess hachibi will knock him off his high horse!
Dont know if its just me but since Sasuke lost his oro powers and CS he seems awefully weak! And his arsenal is way to short! Maybe potentially he is in a better place but at the moment he is useless!He needs to "reinvent" himself!

I think his wounds occured due to the bijus chakra! Something like when Naruto hit Sakura with a tail but in a bigger degree here!

As far as juugos plan goes, i see him sacrificing himself to save sasuke or even fuse with him somehow! I dont mean like a fusion dance, more like transfer his condition into sasuke and then be just a normal expendable person!Maybe Sasuke will regain the CS but without the downsides now!

That would be a nice way to cut down a character but still have him in the manga in some way inside Sasuke! I'd preferably have a character dying to enpower another and contribute towards the victory of the team rather than save him from an attack.

chidoricurrent
August 22, 2008, 03:34 AM
I guess Zetsu and Kisame will come and lend a hand. Or maybe madara.
The point is that madara fooled them by sending to the hachibi without knowing about him.
Anyway.. i dont get what r u saying about madara deceiving pain or something.. actually it seems pain doesnt even know that sasuke joined akatsuki

jmq07
August 22, 2008, 03:44 AM
LOVED THE CHAPTER!!!
reason... Sasuke just got his ass kicked hahahaha...
He would have been dead if not for Karin or Juugo with him. Finally, the authors put a good stop to this Sasuke invincibility that we have been enduring. LOL

Right now , the only way the ycould pull this off is a rescue from the Akatsuki members. Probably Madara or Kisame to save the day for their sorry asses. But the chapter was quite short for me... must have been the long wait for it.

TEK
August 22, 2008, 03:54 AM
Yea, it felt short but I still loved it. Sasuke's character is awesome but it feels good to finally see him get beat so badly. And not once but twice.

I hope Naruto learns to dispel genjutsus like the Hachibi. Then Naruto can truly become a force to be reckoned with.

maxhrk
August 22, 2008, 04:10 AM
actually pein does know about Sasuke. i recall a chapter that pein is being aware of that.

Rotten The Wizard
August 22, 2008, 04:21 AM
:blink
Naruto>Sasuke

Honestly imo Naruto would've put up a much better fight

OhDearMoshe
August 22, 2008, 04:35 AM
LOVED THE CHAPTER!!!
reason... Sasuke just got his ass kicked hahahaha...
He would have been dead if not for Karin or Juugo with him. Finally, the authors put a good stop to this Sasuke invincibility that we have been enduring. LOL

Right now , the only way the ycould pull this off is a rescue from the Akatsuki members. Probably Madara or Kisame to save the day for their sorry asses. But the chapter was quite short for me... must have been the long wait for it.

I don't know where people get this idea from honestly. Good to see something to appeal to all the Sasuke haters out there although I'm sure some of them will find a reason to hate this chapter. Although I can see this being resolved cheaply via Tsukiyomi. HOpe not though, its been a very enjoyable fight so far.

Rotten The Wizard
August 22, 2008, 04:36 AM
I don't know where people get this idea from honestly. Good to see something to appeal to all the Sasuke haters out there although I'm sure some of them will find a reason to hate this chapter. Although I can see this being resolved cheaply via Tsukiyomi. HOpe not though, its been a very enjoyable fight so far.

.....did you not read the chapter?
...that already failed.

Susanoo is their only hope

pantelis2006
August 22, 2008, 04:37 AM
^Tsukoyomi is an instant genjutsu, the jutsu Sasuke used is regular genjutsu I think.

shachi
August 22, 2008, 04:43 AM
Comments/Predictions:

1. I thought Kishimoto did a pretty good job illustrating the just how dire these circumstances are. Suigetsu's panel (http://img45.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000073852/12.jpg) says it all.

2. Sasuke claimed his Sharingan was still able to predict this opponent's movements. With regard to when he was clotheslined(rariato!), is this a case where his reaction time can't cope with his opponent's speed, or is his opponent so fast he can no longer accurately predict his movements?

3. We know Sasuke's status as a major character and as Naruto's rival and antithesis all but ensures his survival. How Sasuke survives is interesting. Thematically, his continued existence depends on the assistance of powerful allies. If Madara is to be believed, his life was spared by the elders of Konoha at his brother's insistence. Itachi could have easily murdered Sasuke in both Part I and as a terminally ill and legally blind shinobi in Part II. Orochimaru could have killed him during the Chuunin exams, and would have been credited with his death had his body rejected the cursed seal. Naruto saved him from both Haku and Gaara. I believe you have to credit Orochimaru's artificial enhancements with Sasuke's survival from the invasion of Konoha up until very recently.

Recently, Sasuke was stripped of an arsenal of plot devices (CS, CS2, summoning tattoos, snake contract tattoo, white snake power, Orochimaru). He received an upgrade of his sharingan, but like Zetsu said it is a tool and only as powerful as the one who wields it. So, in this battle, do you guys think Sasuke is being badly beaten because he has depended for so long on artificial enhancements? Or is it because the Hachibi is the real deal?

4. It's weird to me that Kishimoto is clubbing people to death with his portrayal of Sasuke as a conceited, bratty, misanthropic teenager with an inferiority complex and a penchant for being rescued or assisted by people he doesn't regard as highly as himself.

And it's weird to me that people in forums interpret this negative portrayal as favoritism.

5. I'm kind of sick of people idiotically sneering or cheering enthusiastically for artificial constructions. Of course by people I mean democrats and republicans.

avantasian
August 22, 2008, 04:50 AM
^Tsukoyomi is an instant genjutsu, the jutsu Sasuke used is regular genjutsu I think.

If it was a regular genjutsu he wouldnt have to activate his MS nor it would hurt his eye! I think it was Tsukoyomi all right!

pantelis2006
August 22, 2008, 04:51 AM
Can anyone answer me? Sasuke used Tsukoyomi in this chapter?
Its true we saw his MS, but Tsukoyomi is related with the left eye, we saw
Sasuke's right one.

I am glad 8 tails is kicking their asses.

chidoricurrent
August 22, 2008, 04:54 AM
Ah yeah.. i guess we'r all forgetting that sasuke has one tailed demon too

Rotten The Wizard
August 22, 2008, 04:58 AM
WHat?^^

Sasuke's right one.

Yes, it was Tsukyomi

and Tsukyomi lasts however long the caster wants it to. It just so happens that Itachi was a beast and could use it 10x better

zmaia
August 22, 2008, 05:00 AM
First, Sasuke remembering Naruto made me... smile! :) Now he might remember how he dealt with him back then and figure out what to do. Hachibi may seem invincible at the moment, but even this guy has to have a weakness. Let's face it: all Jinchuuriki must be captured. All of them up to Naruto, at least. And that's when things will get really interesting.

Next, like many of you, I'm also really curious about this "brother" thing. It might remain a mystery like Sai's "brother", though... :darn

[Kimimaro! :tem That was totally unexpected.
Karin, don't push it... :mad]

Last, I really can't predict anything - I'm no psychic. This fight is only about to begin, now that Hachibi has gotten serious. Can't wait next Friday! :amuse

Orochimaru-Sama
August 22, 2008, 05:07 AM
Great chapter,intense action.

The difficulty of this jo,for Sasuke and co is to Capture hachibi
Anyways,just right now he is a raw monster.
I would like to see Madara have a fight on this to prove something to Sasuke(he needs him)
It seems logical that Zetsu is watching this fight.
The thing is hachibi showed his last Ace(full transformation)...Its not a very good sign.
414 will be a very surprising chapter

zmaia
August 22, 2008, 05:11 AM
Ah yeah.. i guess we'r all forgetting that sasuke has one tailed demon too

Excuse me? :blink Please explain.

Baron Hugenstein
August 22, 2008, 05:12 AM
Comments/Predictions:

1. I thought Kishimoto did a pretty good job illustrating the just how dire these circumstances are. Suigetsu's panel (http://img45.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000073852/12.jpg) says it all.

2. Sasuke claimed his Sharingan was still able to predict this opponent's movements. With regard to when he was clotheslined(rariato!), is this a case where his reaction time can't cope with his opponent's speed, or is his opponent so fast he can no longer accurately predict his movements?

3. We know Sasuke's status as a major character and as Naruto's rival and antithesis all but ensures his survival. How Sasuke survives is interesting. Thematically, his continued existence depends on the assistance of powerful allies. If Madara is to be believed, his life was spared by the elders of Konoha at his brother's insistence. Itachi could have easily murdered Sasuke in both Part I and as a terminally ill and legally blind shinobi in Part II. Orochimaru could have killed him during the Chuunin exams, and would have been credited with his death had his body rejected the cursed seal. Naruto saved him from both Haku and Gaara. I believe you have to credit Orochimaru's artificial enhancements with Sasuke's survival from the invasion of Konoha up until very recently.

Recently, Sasuke was stripped of an arsenal of plot devices (CS, CS2, summoning tattoos, snake contract tattoo, white snake power, Orochimaru). He received an upgrade of his sharingan, but like Zetsu said it is a tool and only as powerful as the one who wields it. So, in this battle, do you guys think Sasuke is being badly beaten because he has depended for so long on artificial enhancements? Or is it because the Hachibi is the real deal?

4. It's weird to me that Kishimoto is clubbing people to death with his portrayal of Sasuke as a conceited, bratty, misanthropic teenager with an inferiority complex and a penchant for being rescued or assisted by people he doesn't regard as highly as himself.

And it's weird to me that people in forums interpret this negative portrayal as favoritism.

5. I'm kind of sick of people idiotically sneering or cheering enthusiastically for artificial constructions. Of course by people I mean democrats and republicans.

I agree with you:amuse

I guess this fight can help Sasuke in his eventual battle with a grown up Naruto who will control the Kyuubi or to be precise in sync with the Beast similar to Hachi's relation with the 8tails, granted that Sasuke survives this one first.

avantasian
August 22, 2008, 05:14 AM
Sasuke's right one.

Well and Amateratsu is related with the right eye but we saw Sasuke using it with his left! Maybe its reversed on him or Kishi is a bit confused!:p