PDA

View Full Version : Review Neo Review - Naruto 412

neomaster121
August 08, 2008, 07:38 AM
Naruto 412

Well if what I’ve heard is correct then this will be the last chapter before the break so let’s get this review under way.

Sasuke could die?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/1-1.jpg
Well I for one am surprised, I admit I thought this was a simple genjutsu from sasuke, but kishi has truly surprised me with sasuke really getting hurt. Just look at his expression that sharingan can’t help him now. So maybe I’m wrong to think the sharingan is an all powerful technique, because sasuke in this position shows that the eyes can’t save sasuke from all situations. In fact what I find really interesting is how the loss of the Curse seal seems to affect sasuke. I believe he’s used to defending with his curse stage two wings and without them, well he needs to find a new way of fighting remembering he hasn’t the curse seal to rely on in fact he even tries to put his arm in the way of the blade like a weak person helpless to defend themselves. Kishi has really shown a new side to sasuke, it now makes me think how badly he would have been beaten by naruto if oro hadn’t given sasuke the curse seal.

Any weapon can absorb chakra

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/2-1.jpg

Well as I thought Sasuke and asuma’s weapons are not the only weapons which can absorb chakra affinities, seems like any weapon can and luckily for sugetsu sasuke can use chidori before his sword got cut in half. I never thought zabuza’s sword was strong, but to be cut like a hot knife going through butter seems strange considering its one of the great 7 swords. But part from that it seems lightning attacks from sasuke will become useless against the 8tails who seems to be a lightning user as well.

She’s enjoying it really
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/3-1.jpg

She really does look like she’s enjoying the biting a bit too much, she’s even blushing lol she’s one strange lady and I guess some of you can guess how she really is feeling about this bite. But on a serious note her healing abilities seem far greater than normal medical nins and I believe she was an experiment of orochimaru’s maybe its why the guy was able to take so many major wounds and escape. This ability is noted by the 8tails who really reminds me of kakashi, the way he quickly notices things in battle, even notices how sasuke avoided all those mortal injuries.

Naruto Naruto Naruto …

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/4-1.jpg

He’s the same old Naruto, as soon as he get’s splashed with the oil he instantly begins to turn into a frog, naruto always finds concentrating hard and next to his frog face he looks a lot like choji now hehehe.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/5-1.jpg

Now when kage bunshin training was first introduced I thought why jiraiya didn’t do this with naruto, I also thought that naruto would be able to make a set number of clones excise for him which would help him get physically stronger and maybe faster. Now it seems like pa frog already knew about kage bunshin effects and that to me makes me think that jiraiya new about it too, so why didn’t he train with naruto this way I still don’t know and I think we still have to wait before we see this “jutsu” that jiraiya taught to naruto which is still incomplete. Also it seems I was right in my assumption that physical experience is passed to naruto so as I thought mass shadow clone training won’t be useful during this training cause as we saw in the wind training if one turned into a frog(instead of tail mode) naruto will become a frog. But he is allowed 4, this is due to the fact pa frog wouldn’t be able to catch too many in time, but also due to a comment made that I will talk about later on. But when naruto has information and the upper hand he got help but be smug about it, one funny guy.

HAHAHA
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/6-1.jpg

Naruto is just one comedy ninja and pa frog “whack a mole” comment made me laugh. Again seems like it only took a few seconds of getting his clones in oil did they begin to turn into frogs. Even with the clones due to the low number I don’t think they will be much help well except for naruto learning the pain of being hit by a bat. Just look at naruto’s face, lol is he really the same guy who’s meant to be the jiraiya’s avenger. He truly takes the hard route.

Senjutsu information update

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/7-1.jpg
The main reason I love training arcs is because we truly get a lot of information from the teachers. Now I believe another reason why naruto wouldn’t be able to use more than 4 clones is because as we all know kage bunshin splits your chakra, this means that any more than 4 and naruto may not have enough chakra to do senjutsu training amongst each clones (without relying on Kyuubi) This shows just how much energy naruto maybe taking in from nature cause if my thoughts are right I believe Naruto will have to absorb enough chakra to balance out his normal chakra levels with nature chakra. I original thought he just would just have to learn to produce less chakra but I guess my idea was wrong. In fact I believe if he had lower chakra then as soon as nature chakra entered him he would be in some deeper trouble than he is at the moment. Now it’s confirmed that jiraya had an extremely large reserve of chakra. But this information about larger chakra needed, hints a bit to others in the past that may have or may not have learnt senjutsu. I know believe the 4th was one of those people. Being able to summon gamabunta needs large amounts of chakra (naruto showed that when he first summoned him cause he couldn’t do it without using 9tails power) especially while fighting with the 9tails, I also believe the 1st went through sage training as he too seemed to have large chakra capacities when fighting with mandara and the 9 tails. Yes I do know it’s not confirmed but I think this latest information hints towards these two hokages going through this training, as it seems like this maybe the only way to tackles strong dojutsu users.

Same old guy
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/10.jpg

Ha Naruto is getting big headed with all the talk of only him and a set few other’s being able to master this training Jumping fully into the oil, dang I wouldn’t be surprised if he came out a frog, just strange that pa frog says kill but I just think he was joking.

Sasuke, no sharingan?
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/8-1.jpg
I’m unsure but it just looks like sasuke isn’t using sharingan and without that chidori is incomplete so either it’s too dark but it just looks like sasuke isn’t using sharingan. Well he hits the guy with chidori and the 8tails seems to pretend to be hurt but it has no effect. He even dodges juugo’s attack quite easily. I seriously now finding this guy to be quite interesting and I do hope that if he gets defeated kishi does it gracefully and not with some seemingly unreal victory. One thing I just realised as well, kakashi 2 years ago in the manga said without using the curse seal sasuke could only use 2 chidori’s, is this why sasuke isn’t using chidori as he realised that he can’t use chakra up as much as he did in the past. This could also show of sasuke chakra limitations and this may end up with sasuke having to take itachi’s eyes for the ems, but I think that is extremely unlikely.

Rock on 8tails

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/9-1.jpg

Now we’ll get to see his final 8th sword. I found it strange why the 8tails only carried 7swords but now we are going to see this 8th sword.
Early on in the chapter sugetsu hinted that they were holding back due to the fact they had to keep him alive, I was mistaken in my prediction last week of the ms appearing but now I think we won’t be seeing it next week. Not until this guy pulls out what seemly maybe his strongest technique. Right now the balls in kishi’s caught cause now anything could happen and that’s how it should be, I just glad naruto as a manga is getting a lot less predictable and I for one find this high energy chapter combined with the information of senjutsu very good.

I rate this chapter 9 out of 10
Really close to 10 out of 10 but I don’t think this chapter is completely perfect but it was awesome: Great art, great fight scenes, a nice change of pace and nice storyline development with Karin and naruto.

Prediction for next chapter

I believe we won’t be seeing naruto at all next chapter and that it will be a chapter were sasuke will be getting his ass handed to him but I believe it will end on another cliff-hanger similar to last week but it won’t ended with sasuke dying. Again sasuke will not die in this fight loose maybe but not die. Mandara made his statement knowingly of sasuke true potential and I think this is kishi trying to fool us into thinking that sasuke can’t win, remember we have yet to see sasuke’s Ms techniques and I believe each ms user has unique eye techniques.

Well this is my 3rd review so rate as you please, and comments of improvement are always welcome thanks for reading

Eddy01741
August 08, 2008, 08:13 AM
Very nice review Neo. Well, I guess we have learned a lot from this chapter:
-Elements can be put on other weapons, not just shurikens (from the Sasuke v Itachi fight) or chakra blades (Asuma)
-8 tails himself was using lightning based attacks the whole time according to Suigetsu
-Karin has a rediculously good and equally freaky healing ability
-Senjutsu requires a lot of chakra (which means jiraiya had a lot of chakra, even more reason for me to like him, RIP)
-8 tails still hasn't been hurt and he hasn't even used anything but lightning charged physical attacks.

neomaster121
August 08, 2008, 01:00 PM
thanks eddy

yea this was a nice chapter especially with the high paced fight with the change to naruto n back to the fight, this chapter is probally my favourite of the most recent chapters since itachi n sasuke fight began

Csdabest
August 08, 2008, 07:05 PM
I dont know. I doubt visual wise Sasuke chakra decreased that much. It has naturally grown. And the way the manga progresses We dont really see a character doing less. But i knew Team taka was holding back. Cuaz they couldnt kill them. I absolutely love the fact that We see all of Team Taka fight.

Eddy01741
August 09, 2008, 09:29 PM
Yeah, i wanna see what juugo and suigetsu can do. All suigetsu has done is swing around that huge sword and turn into water. Juugo just grows like a monster arm. I'm still wondering why sasuke picked those two. It's obvious that he picked Karin for her support abilities (tracking, and as we recently found out, healing)

laughing@you
August 09, 2008, 09:39 PM
Nice review but you may add that suigetsu is out of the picture unless, kairin lets him bite her, which i really doubt she will cuz of the tension between the two.

Later on kishi might add kisame as one of those students that learned senjutsu cuz of his large amounts of chakra. Now i'm not saying every character with large amounts of chakra has gone thru senjutsu training, but kisame could have been a student that went rogue. And instead of turning into frog he was becoming a shark(like he was a one of kind guy for some odd reason)...hey is farfech but its an idea.

Also naruto jumping into the oil got me thinking two that he probably deciphered something out.

Or maybe he got carried away of how unique he is due to having large amounts of chakra and will appear on the next manga been hit several time due to the amount of oil on his body, again it could be funny scene.

neomaster121
August 10, 2008, 01:03 PM
I dont know. I doubt visual wise Sasuke chakra decreased that much. It has naturally grown. And the way the manga progresses We dont really see a character doing less. But i knew Team taka was holding back. Cuaz they couldnt kill them. I absolutely love the fact that We see all of Team Taka fight.

well what i mean by chakra decrease is the extra boost he gets from curse seal n to be honest its because of this chapter that i've started to realise how much he's implemented the extra boost from the cs into his fighting style

Nice review but you may add that suigetsu is out of the picture unless, kairin lets him bite her, which i really doubt she will cuz of the tension between the two.

Later on kishi might add kisame as one of those students that learned senjutsu cuz of his large amounts of chakra. Now i'm not saying every character with large amounts of chakra has gone thru senjutsu training, but kisame could have been a student that went rogue. And instead of turning into frog he was becoming a shark(like he was a one of kind guy for some odd reason)...hey is farfech but its an idea.

Also naruto jumping into the oil got me thinking two that he probably deciphered something out.

Or maybe he got carried away of how unique he is due to having large amounts of chakra and will appear on the next manga been hit several time due to the amount of oil on his body, again it could be funny scene.

well i think hes alright since he in his liquid form
as to kisame well he could have learnt it but in my opinion i believe senjutsu is a hidden fire country/konoha training method.

lol yea i think it's the later, because being called special is making him big headed and knowing naruto he is just gonna end up with many lump on his head n body hahaha

shinsengumi
August 12, 2008, 11:09 AM
thanks for the review.I just wanna add that the reason why sasuke holds back and also doesn't use Ms(yet) might well be he's thinking he shouldn't until the 8tails releases his jinchuuriki powers.eventhough it doesnt seem like,i guess those 2 are just warming up.(i know sasuke got injured but this might be already planned out as a low case since karin is a healer)
I think we'll see a little more team battle until things really get hot and my opinion about who's gonne be the first to force the other to release his true power will Not be sasuke.(sad but true : / )

neomaster121
August 14, 2008, 07:30 AM
thanks for the review.I just wanna add that the reason why sasuke holds back and also doesn't use Ms(yet) might well be he's thinking he shouldn't until the 8tails releases his jinchuuriki powers.eventhough it doesnt seem like,i guess those 2 are just warming up.(i know sasuke got injured but this might be already planned out as a low case since karin is a healer)
I think we'll see a little more team battle until things really get hot and my opinion about who's gonne be the first to force the other to release his true power will Not be sasuke.(sad but true : / )

good idea
could be the reason but i still think hes holding back from his usual style because he doesn't have the curse seal to help him draw out that extra reserve of chakra and i know hes older now with without the curse seal i think until we see his new ms techniques he's a bit more limited than he was previously