PDA

View Full Version : Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Gold Knight
July 30, 2006, 03:15 AM
Heya guys. Welcome to the second edition of the Hang Out thread!

The first one has reached over 100 pages, so I decided it was time to lock it up and give the thread a rest, and start a totally fresh thread!

Basically here you can talk about anything. This is the place to go to if you want to engage in casual conversation and just relax - no need to think too deeply about theories about your favorite mangas here. So what are you guys waitin' for?

Spam away.

destinator
July 30, 2006, 03:18 AM
Oh nooooooooo I want my old thread back :notrust loved it so much! Well okay we were talking about the WII so yeah who except zindyr wants to get one :D?

glasskatana
July 30, 2006, 03:24 AM
Yay, for new hangout. (btw gold knight, the link you put in the old thread links to that thread. Endless loop syndrome)

hmmm, anyone want an iNaruto pic done?

Wii is gonna be awesome. PS3 is gonna be more awesome.

destinator
July 30, 2006, 03:26 AM
Yay, for new hangout. (btw gold knight, the link you put in the old thread links to that thread. Endless loop syndrome)

hmmm, anyone want an iNaruto pic done?

Wii is gonna be awesome. PS3 is gonna be more awesome.

Oh no not another bash xD I think the WII will be much better in the terms of pure fun...but the ps3 has simply the best game support thats why it will get good again.

Gold Knight
July 30, 2006, 03:39 AM
Oops, my bad. Thanks glass. Fixed that.

I've also created a new Naruto Hang Out thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6729.0) over in Naruto Discussion as well - it does have a better sound to it than Naruto Mega Convo. Thanks for inspiring me to do that, guys (based on the convo I read in the last Hang Out thread ;) )

Also, just so if anybody is confused:

Sometimes when a thread gets too long, I've found it difficult to go back and find old posts that I want to see again for some reason. I'm sure for others it may be sometimes troublesome. Who wants to browse through 500 pages of spam? So yeah, for threads such as these, I like to create new ones every now and then, just so we don't have as much to dig through.

zindryr
July 30, 2006, 04:40 AM
Heh, my idea.

But yeah, PS3 is going to have a decent number of games that will be good, I'm not saying it won't, but I think they made a bad move in making it so damn expensive.

Wii will be cheaper, functional, and have a really great method of playing older games and all sorts of other fun possibilities with their controller adaptation. I'm totally looking forward to Wii for a bunch of the possibilities that I hope they follow through on, and most likely will.

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 04:46 AM
"wanders sleepily into the thread"
It's 12.43 p.m. and there are clouds in the sky obscuring the sun. That means that it's the first time this week the air is actually breathable at this time of day. Maybe it will even rain.

Hello everyone.

"wanders away again"

zindryr
July 30, 2006, 04:53 AM
Har, it's 5am and I just finished translated a damn Vagabond chapter. I should probably go to sleep.

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 04:55 AM
"sleeping in the corner"
Yeah, zindryr, sleep tight and thank you for everything.

zindryr
July 30, 2006, 04:57 AM
I'm still slacking on my HG translations, I need to translate at least eight more episodes total, and that's like two more hours or so of footage.

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 05:13 AM
I'm still slacking on my HG translations, I need to translate at least eight more episodes total, and that's like two more hours or so of footage.

You'll have it done, I'm sure. Myself, I need to get ready the volume for release.

By the way, don't you just hate it when you go to bed hammered only to suddenly wake up hammered six hours later for no good reason and be unable to got to sleep? For me it is actually a good thing, because I need to get my biorhythm back on track. I'll be dead for the count at night which is good.

What time is it where you people at? It's 1:13 pm here.

zindryr
July 30, 2006, 05:24 AM
5:20 now.

Oh, and best way to get a biorhythm back is to take a few days depending on your constitution, and just stay up as long as you physically can. Then sleep, and stay up for as long as you physically can again until you're in the right sleeping pattern. That's What I do before school starts anyway.

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 05:27 AM
Oh, and best way to get a biorhythm back is to take a few days depending on your constitution, and just stay up as long as you physically can. Then sleep, and stay up for as long as you physically can again until you're in the right sleeping pattern. That's What I do before school starts anyway.
That's what I've been doing all week. It wasn't working so I adopted another attitude. Like actually working myself tired during the day and sleeping throughout the night. I'll let you know if it works out.

zindryr
July 30, 2006, 05:38 AM
Well, work yourself into releasing volume 22! Heh. Got a few friends waiting for it to get released.

Gold Knight
July 30, 2006, 05:39 AM
Had trouble sleeping myself, which is no good as I have some stuff I have to do today >.<

It's 6:39 am here. I don't really have to do anything until 3pm, so I still have time. But, erk. >.>

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 05:42 AM
Well, work yourself into releasing volume 22!
That's a bit out of my hands for the moment. I need to wait for Neo to wake up to tie up some loose ends. I already did what I was supposed to do. It should be released by the time you wake up. 10 hours at the most.

It's 6:39 am here. I don't really have to do anything until 3pm, so I still have time. But, erk.
"hands GK some camomille tea" Maybe it will help you sleep.

zindryr
July 30, 2006, 05:44 AM
I figured as much anyway, but I'm not too concerned since I know it will be released relatively soon. I still have stuff to translate to try and keep ahead of the scanlations. I hate being the bottleneck, heh.

Adam_xx
July 30, 2006, 05:48 AM
Oh weee...!
A new hangout thread eh?
Fun! Fun! Fun!

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 05:52 AM
Morning', aDaMz, (sorta)

What time is it where you're at?

I figured as much anyway, but I'm not too concerned since I know it will be released relatively soon. I still have stuff to translate to try and keep ahead of the scanlations. I hate being the bottleneck, heh.
That's music to my ears. Especially since now we have plenty of typesetters to deal with the workload. Muahahaha.

zindryr
July 30, 2006, 05:54 AM
That's what always happens, pressure the translator! I pffft at you and your load of typesetters! They can not defeat me! I am already invincible! Etc, etc.

That and I'm already ahead, so hah. (Which means I'd need to translate like two tomorrow to stay ahead... We'll see.)

Edit: Come to think of it that leaves little time for my Naruto Zombies fanfic. Blast! I need to write that, it will be the greatest literary achievement man has seen!

Adam_xx
July 30, 2006, 06:00 AM
Morning', aDaMz, (sorta)

What time is it where you're at?

Uh... 9PM!~

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 06:14 AM
Uh... 9PM!~

It's sorta morning for me. Well, more like early afternoon.

That's what always happens, pressure the translator! I pffft at you and your load of typesetters! They can not defeat me! I am already invincible! Etc, etc.
That's the spirit. :tem Gogogogogo, Planet!!!
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow, you translator person??

That and I'm already ahead, so hah. (Which means I'd need to translate like two tomorrow to stay ahead... We'll see.)
That would make me the bottleneck, so you can rest easy. Cause I still need to proofread the scripts, check what the typesetters are doing, etc. and there's only one me, so...

Edit: Come to think of it that leaves little time for my Naruto Zombies fanfic. Blast! I need to write that, it will be the greatest literary achievement man has seen!

OMG, I'm gonna pre-order it from amazon. I wanna be the first to lay my hands on the hardcover ahgfahsdfa. It will be the new edition of "Bribe the translator". :kukuku

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 30, 2006, 06:40 AM
Wow, things really move in a speed of light here. I was just opening this new hangout thread and there was only GK's post. I come back several hours later, it's page 2!
Ok this post doesnt make any sense, but i'm just surprised, that's all.

Gold Knight
July 30, 2006, 06:41 AM
Speaking of Zombies, I finished Marvel Zombies awhile ago, zindryr. Thanks for that XD It really was different.

destinator
July 30, 2006, 06:45 AM
Speaking of Zombies, I finished Marvel Zombies awhile ago, zindryr. Thanks for that XD It really was different.

What is that o.O never heared of it.

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 06:48 AM
I can't seem to be able to get into Marvel comics. There's something in the muscly art, that just turns me off.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 30, 2006, 06:52 AM
Good for you GK, now let's find a world devourer's herald and eat him. :D:D:D

rykarreolacr
July 30, 2006, 10:07 AM
Woo hoo!!! A new hang out thread!! I'm going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2 tonight!!!!!

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 10:09 AM
Woo hoo!!! A new hang out thread!! I'm going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2 tonight!!!!!

"strangles rykarreolacr" If I can't see it, then no one can. :mad

Brede
July 30, 2006, 10:16 AM
we're on the 2nd hang-out thread already? :amuse

no worries Siedhr...you're not missing much. If i had known how PotC 2 would turn out, i would have waited until PotC 3 comes out next year and watch both at the same time ;)

rykarreolacr
July 30, 2006, 10:27 AM

Why can't you?

no worries Siedhr...you're not missing much. If i had known how PotC 2 would turn out, i would have waited until PotC 3 comes out next year and watch both at the same time ;)

No Brede!! Shut up!!! You're ruining my evening!!! AAAARRRGHHH

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 10:30 AM
rykarreolacr, I have to much too study and it's too hot to get out, even if it was screening at some theater. There are some crappy camversions floating through the web, I'm sure, but I'd rather not ruin the experience.

rykarreolacr
July 30, 2006, 10:32 AM
Too much study, that sucks big time!!!
What are you studying?

Brede
July 30, 2006, 10:43 AM
No Brede!! Shut up!!! You're ruining my evening!!! AAAARRRGHHH

:sweat sorry ryka...erm...happy watching!

LadyHatake
July 30, 2006, 10:49 AM

Have fun :) It was a pretty good movie.

Ichimaru_gin_n_tonic: Had to move our convo...again... :)

I have several best friends, we've known each other since we were 9 yrs old, so it's been about 19 years now. but my bestest friend, Henry, can communicate with me less words than most people do, kinda like Ryokan Kurita and Daikichi Komusubi in Eyeshield 21 (if you haven't read Eyeshield 21, then you should, it's very funny). We didnt even realize it until another friend read Eyeshield 21 on my laptop and told us about it. and he always know if i'm in trouble. one time, he called me from another town when i was really feeling down. he just said: "don't worry, man. it'll pass." and i felt better all of a sudden. Sorry to hear about your brother, losing a family member is always hard, my mother died when i was 11 and my dad last year and both times my friend was there to pick me back up.

Having a friend that close is alot of fun. They're always there for you and they'e alot of fun. :)
Sorry about your mom and dad. Yeah, it is hard to lose family, but it gets easier as time passes.
What's Eyeshield 21 about?

Though MJ goes with me almost anywhere, i dont think bono will be jealous, cos i got all of U2 songs from their album Joshua Tree to How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. I'm still looking for their other four album CD. Another funny thing, the last time I took Bono, I got interviewed by a lifestyle magazine asking me about what i'm listening to on my iPod, dumb question. What else should I be listening on a U2 iPod?

Currently I'm listening to old & new stuffs like U2; Dave Matthews Band; Led Zeppelin; KISS; Marillion; Emerson, Lake & Palmer; Audioslave; Hoobastank; Green Day; Incubus; Jack Johnson; Keane; Nickelback; Deep Purple; The Who; The Beatles; Styx; Van Halen and i just found out somebody put Backstreet Boys in MJ. I dont mind, but it ruins the theme.

So, what's on ur playlist?

Lol, I used to love Backstreet boys.

Hm...I've got: 12 Summers Old, 16th Avenue, A Beautiful Silence, The Academy Is, AFI, Amber pacific, Anberlin, Armor for Sleep, Black Eyed Peas, Boa, Boys Night Out, The Click five, Copeland, Daphne Loves Derby, Dayinthelife, Emery, The Fall of Troy, Fallout Boy, Goldfrapp, Gwen Stefani, Hard-fi, Hawthorne heights, Head Automatica, Hellogoodbye, Jack Johnson, Jack's Mannequin, Mae, Matchbook Romance, Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, Naruto OSTs, N*E*R*D, Panic! at the Disco, Plain White Tee's, Saosin, The Spill Canvas, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Utada Hikaru

I'm mostly a rock fan, but not hardrock or metal. More...emo, I guess. But you like Jack Johnson too, which is awesome. ;)

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 01:37 PM
Too much study, that sucks big time!!!
What are you studying?
I have this big exam coming up, to prove that I can heal people, not kill them.

LadyHatake
July 30, 2006, 01:57 PM
I have this big exam coming up, to prove that I can heal people, not kill them.

:rofl

Good luck, Siedhr!

yeste
July 30, 2006, 04:41 PM
Just watched Supermen...

Heh!?!! Didn't like it very much...something about that whole love drama thing... boring for me, anyway!!!

But, I'm glad He's back!!!

And now, the better part of the evening... I'm gonna watch Silent hill!!!
Must be good, plz be good, must be good!!!! It's one of my favorite games...

Galth
July 30, 2006, 04:56 PM
And now, the better part of the evening... I'm gonna watch Silent hill!!!
Must be good, plz be good, must be good!!!! It's one of my favorite games...

Movies based on games have a tendency to dissapoint...

Btw, lol, did you guys know PotC was based on a disneyland attraction? Yes you knew, but perhaps some others reading this did not and bla, i'll leave the thread again, wouldn't want to scare away ryka, now would i? XD

yeste
July 30, 2006, 05:11 PM
Ummm...sorry but what is PotC??? Plzz :p

glasskatana
July 30, 2006, 05:49 PM
Ummm...sorry but what is PotC??? Plzz :p

Pirates of the Carribean.

Now I have something really fun for you guys. Here's a little quiz. DO NOT CHEAT! NO LOOKING ANSWERS UP OR ASKING OTHER PEOPLE! THE PENALTY FOR SUCH A CRIME IS DEATH A FEELING OF DISSATISFACTION AND GUILT.

1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?

*116 years
*Ecuador
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
*Sheep and Horses
*November
*Squirrel fur
*Dogs
*Albert
*Crimson
*New Zealand
*Orange, of course!

How'd you do?

yeste
July 30, 2006, 06:00 PM
Damn it, that's what it stands for!?????

He, I passed on it today, chose Supermen instead!!!

LadyHatake
July 30, 2006, 07:00 PM
Pirates of the Carribean.

Now I have something really fun for you guys. Here's a little quiz. DO NOT CHEAT! NO LOOKING ANSWERS UP OR ASKING OTHER PEOPLE! THE PENALTY FOR SUCH A CRIME IS DEATH A FEELING OF DISSATISFACTION AND GUILT.

3) From which animal do we get catgut?

*116 years
*Ecuador
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
*Sheep and Horses
*November
*Squirrel fur
*Dogs
*Albert
*Crimson
*New Zealand
*Orange, of course!

How'd you do?

I only got two right...#1 and #4.

Siedhr
July 30, 2006, 09:24 PM
LadyHatake, thank you.

glasskatana, i think i must have done that test like three times and I still can't remember the answers.

How y'all doin'? I'm beat, I worked all day on the release. And now my sleepiness is gone and I'm just hammered, like the cartoons.

LadyHatake
July 30, 2006, 09:35 PM
LadyHatake, thank you.

How y'all doin'? I'm beat, I worked all day on the release. And now my sleepiness is gone and I'm just hammered, like the cartoons.

NP.
You're such a hard worker ;) i wish I had your work ethic.
All I did today was be lazy. Yay for summer vacation. I honestly wish I was back in school. I miss the busy and hectic days of having projects and papers and yearbook deadlines and sports and all of that stuff. Only about a month untill school starts back up! On the flip side, I'll hate it once it starts, and I'll be longing for vacation again. *sigh*

rykarreolacr
July 31, 2006, 02:00 AM
Watched PotC finally!!! It was alittle bit disappointing... I mean the first one was just unbelievable. Still, Johnny Depp is amazing!!! Ol' Jack Sparrow is too funny!!!

LadyHatake
July 31, 2006, 08:06 AM
Watched PotC finally!!! It was alittle bit disappointing... I mean the first one was just unbelievable. Still, Johnny Depp is amazing!!! Ol' Jack Sparrow is too funny!!!

yay! you saw it! I agree, it was a bit disappointing. It wasn't as smooth as the first one, I suppose. Johnny played the roll of Jack Sparrow fantastically, though. Again. It was a good movie, though.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 31, 2006, 10:45 AM
Ichimaru_gin_n_tonic: Had to move our convo...again... :)Having a friend that close is alot of fun. They're always there for you and they'e alot of fun. :)
Sorry about your mom and dad. Yeah, it is hard to lose family, but it gets easier as time passes.
What's Eyeshield 21 about? Eyeshield 21 is about football and more. You could learn alot from reading Eyeshield like discipline, blackmailing others and most of all friendship. And it's how I managed to find this awesome community.

Lol, I used to love Backstreet boys. Me too! Basically, I like rock but I dont mind listening to other genre. As for Backstreet Boys, they were my only company when i was back in college during all those nights I'm writing my papers or just writing stuffs. I got alot of mp3s on my pc back then, but a friend of mine made a mistake by deleting it and somehow BsB was the only mp3 left. I got a good feeling he's the one that put BsB on my iPod. That's what friends are for, playing harmless pranks on each other. I just hope he wont be missing his spare tire (yes, i removed them from his car last Sunday when I went to his place).

Hm...I've got: 12 Summers Old, 16th Avenue, A Beautiful Silence, The Academy Is, AFI, Amber pacific, Anberlin, Armor for Sleep, Black Eyed Peas, Boa, Boys Night Out, The Click five, Copeland, Daphne Loves Derby, Dayinthelife, Emery, The Fall of Troy, Fallout Boy, Goldfrapp, Gwen Stefani, Hard-fi, Hawthorne heights, Head Automatica, Hellogoodbye, Jack Johnson, Jack's Mannequin, Mae, Matchbook Romance, Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, Naruto OSTs, N*E*R*D, Panic! at the Disco, Plain White Tee's, Saosin, The Spill Canvas, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Utada Hikaru

I'm mostly a rock fan, but not hardrock or metal. More...emo, I guess. But you like Jack Johnson too, which is awesome. ;)
Wow, great eccletic mix! Jack Johnson is one of my favorite, glad to know u like his music too![br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 10:42:28 AM_________________________________________________

yay! you saw it! I agree, it was a bit disappointing. It wasn't as smooth as the first one, I suppose. Johnny played the roll of Jack Sparrow fantastically, though. Again. It was a good movie, though.
Yup, it's a good movie. I hope we wont have to wait long for the sequel.

@Siedhr: Sorry to hear about your not being able to watch Dead Man's Chest. I hope u can finish all ur study and the weather will be perfect to go out.

LadyHatake
July 31, 2006, 11:39 AM
Eyeshield 21 is about football and more. You could learn alot from reading Eyeshield like discipline, blackmailing others and most of all friendship. And it's how I managed to find this awesome community.
I always wanted to know the proper way to blackmail a person ;)

I just hope he wont be missing his spare tire (yes, i removed them from his car last Sunday when I went to his place).

You took his spare?? :rofl Yeah, it'd suck if he ended up needing it.

Yup, it's a good movie. I hope we wont have to wait long for the sequel.

The third is slated for a May 25, 2007 release. It's called PotC: At World's End. :) I'm super excited.

rykarreolacr
July 31, 2006, 11:43 AM
The third is slated for a May 25, 2007 release. It's called PotC: At World's End. :) I'm super excited.

Hmmm... It isn't such a long wait. I hope it's a good one.

LadyHatake
July 31, 2006, 11:47 AM
Hmmm... It isn't such a long wait. I hope it's a good one.

Me too. There's a rumor that the man Johnny molded Jack Sparrow after (Keith Richards) will make an appearance as Jack's father in PotC:AWE.

rykarreolacr
July 31, 2006, 11:53 AM
Damn!! Keith Richards is Jack Sparrows dad!!!!'That's gonna be totally AWEsome!!!! :grin

LadyHatake
July 31, 2006, 11:57 AM
Damn!! Keith Richards is Jack Sparrows dad!!!!'That's gonna be totally AWEsome!!!! :grin

I know! I'm so excited! Only a 10 month wait! lol.

rykarreolacr
July 31, 2006, 11:58 AM
Yeah, almost like a baby.

LadyHatake
July 31, 2006, 12:01 PM
Yeah, almost like a baby.

:rofl Yeah, pretty much. I wonder who else will make an appearance in the movie...Maybe Bono? Perhaps Jon Bon Jovi? lol.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 31, 2006, 02:23 PM
Let's just hope Keith Richards will be in the third movie. I thought he had an accident in Fiji and got his head injured. I guess he forgot that coconut tree is not something a man of his age should climb.

LadyHatake
July 31, 2006, 04:30 PM
Let's just hope Keith Richards will be in the third movie. I thought he had an accident in Fiji and got his head injured. I guess he forgot that coconut tree is not something a man of his age should climb.

Oh yeah...I'd forgotten about that, lol. Poor Keith Richards. I suppose he's an egg short of a dozen. :)

Predator
July 31, 2006, 06:00 PM
Well ... all that fuss with Kieth Richards is not even a rumor. It's more like a "publicity duck". The system is a bit old already, but works fine - they manage to "accidentally" say something too much and that keeps the attention if not even draw more attention.

Why am I making such a statement? Well ... I work in marketing agency for one ... and I noticed that all the interviews throughout the campaign of PotC:DMC involved that fact ... :p

LadyHatake
August 01, 2006, 09:19 PM
Yes, well, then that's fine with me because I'd love to see Keith Richards in PotC:AWE. ^^ He's so awesome. Paired with Johnny Depp he'll be even awesomer.

glasskatana
August 01, 2006, 11:37 PM
Just bought V for Vendetta and watched it again, loved it again, and came onto the forums to post about it again. See that movie.

The Boff
August 02, 2006, 08:51 AM
HEAR YE HEAR YE!!!! COME ONE COME ALL AND LISTEN TO THE GLORIOUS NEWS I HAVE TO TELL!

IVE GOTTEN A NEW INTERNET!!!!! yahoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! watashi be lots of happy right now!

LadyHatake
August 02, 2006, 12:40 PM
Congrats, BoffenJL :)

Tr14d
August 02, 2006, 12:43 PM
wow. cul, a hangout thread:)

ILUVATAR
August 02, 2006, 12:49 PM
BoffenJL has a new internet :scry
i'm happy about him but i'm so jealus....
why don't they leave me have my internet connection as well.....?

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 06:15 PM
the fan in my video card is broken :scry :scry

yeste
August 02, 2006, 06:42 PM
the fan in my video card is broken :scry :scry

Happened to me once too, don’t worry... It's easy to fix, and don’t cost much!!! :smile-big

Ahhhh... don't play games without the fan!!! Seriously, believe me! :blink

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 08:09 PM
Ahhhh... don't play games without the fan!!! Seriously, believe me! :blink

i know it go up to 100 degree thats when i know my fan its broken :scry

The Boff
August 02, 2006, 08:30 PM
100?????????.......

oh yeah thats right... there are 2 ways of measuring heat. im guessing (and hoping) that youre talking about fahrenheit

yeste
August 03, 2006, 07:05 AM
100?????????.......

oh yeah thats right... there are 2 ways of measuring heat. im guessing (and hoping) that youre talking about fahrenheit

Hmmm, I’m pretty sure he’s talking in Celsius, ‘cose of two things…..
1-I don’t know how much is a 100 in Fahrenheit!!! Is it a lot????
2-Man, I got my previous card up to 100 C almost every day of the summer last year!!! But the manufacturer said it can take it!!!! The summers here are hot!!!!

The Fourth
August 03, 2006, 07:10 AM
i guess there is a 3rd one too
kelvin or something like that

hey yeste,how are you?:)

The Boff
August 03, 2006, 07:16 AM
2-Man, I got my previous card up to 100 C almost every day of the summer last year!!! But the manufacturer said it can take it!!!! The summers here are hot!!!!

shiiiiiiit, but 100 celsius that the boiling point! damn my comp(laptop) is about 48-55 celsius...

LadyHatake
August 03, 2006, 07:57 AM

100 degrees farenheit is about 37.7 degrees celsius :)

yeste
August 03, 2006, 08:12 AM
i guess there is a 3rd one too
kelvin or something like that

hey yeste,how are you?:)

He,he, I'm good!!! How are you!!! Waiting for the raw as allways, but it's late today so, i can imagine how you feel!!! No.1 inpatient member here, right :smile-big

Allways nice to see you friend!!!!

100 degrees farenheit is about 37.7 degrees celsius :)

That's cold!!! For a pc!!! Not for the weather!!! It's that much outside now!!! Thanks LH :tem

shiiiiiiit, but 100 celsius that the boiling point! damn my comp(laptop) is about 48-55 celsius...

Well desktops can get pretty hot, especially if you designed them for gaming and stuff!!!

The Fourth
August 03, 2006, 08:19 AM
Waiting for the raw as allways, but it's late today so, i can imagine how you feel!!! No.1 inpatient member here, right smile-big

this is true horror for me :)
what are you doing these days?
watching Champions League qualifications of serbian teams perhaps?

yeste
August 03, 2006, 08:31 AM
this is true horror for me :)
what are you doing these days?
watching Champions League qualifications of serbian teams perhaps?

I'm Studying a lot for my final exam!!! Just one left!!!!

Ahhhh, Red Star Belgrade is facing AC Milan in the final qualifying round for the CL so

Muahhhhhhhhaahhhhh, they will LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fourth
August 03, 2006, 08:47 AM
thats not the spirit yeste!!!!
even if the enemy is a team like (yukk) acmilan ,they still can win!!!!! :)

I whish you luck for the exam :)

yeste
August 03, 2006, 09:14 AM
thats not the spirit yeste!!!!
even if the enemy is a team like (yukk) acmilan ,they still can win!!!!! :)

I whish you luck for the exam :)

Ahhhh, I’m just joking around!!! I will cheer them against AC Milan nevertheless!!!! Even dough I am NOT a Red Star supporter or anything like that!!! You see the thing is that Red Star was the greatest team in the world back in 1991, won every trophy there is including the famous and the most desirable one, the Champions League, and back then I was/ still am in a way a supporter of the other club which sucks big time so much that it isn’t worthy of mentioning it’s name here!!!!!!!!!!

You can only imagine the trouble we all had to deal with, when ever discussing football with any RS supporter ever since!!!!!!! The expression “to rub something in” got a great new dimension with them!!! Even dough I have to admit that I too supported RS on that historical way to their success!!!

But as faith has her ways, the team that I support won the CL in basketball the year right after (1992)!!! That saved our a**es from embarrassment up to some level!!! For me, they wore not only the best team in Europe back then, but the entire world!!! That game had so much influence on people’s lives here, they are still talking about it sometimes, as the greatest basketball game ever played!!!!! ( for a lot of you that are reading this and do not know what I’m talking about, that game was decided by a 3 point shot in the last second of the game – of course!!!! But this was the first time I ever sow this, and it was the finale of the European league, and the underdogs won it big style!!! )

I’m starting to talk crazzzyyy where’s the raw!!!!

Thanks man, all dough the exam is like a month from now, but it’s really hard one so I started early!!!! We’ll be seeing each other till then!!!!

rykarreolacr
August 03, 2006, 11:47 PM
I hate AC Milan, because I root for Inter, but the result of the upcoming match is kinda obvious.

zindryr
August 04, 2006, 01:08 AM
... Time to hang out whilst I wait for stuff to download, then it's translate time.

Adam_xx
August 04, 2006, 08:57 AM
Inter so sounds better than AC.

rykarreolacr
August 04, 2006, 09:39 AM
Yeah, we just won the scudetto for the first time in 17 years. I was a newborn baby last time...

ILUVATAR
August 04, 2006, 01:55 PM
what's a scudetto rykarreolacr???

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 04, 2006, 03:48 PM
cmiiw, a scudetto is the league winner. inter just been handed the 04/05 and 05/06 title after a major scandal was revealed in the italian seri-a league.

i'm a milan fan, but i don't mind inter being the champ, as long as it's not juve :D:D
and i dont believe the rivalry between inter and milan, they exchange player(s) every season.

The Boff
August 04, 2006, 03:51 PM
hey, one quick question: how old are u when you graduate from high school in the U.S?

LadyHatake
August 04, 2006, 03:54 PM
hey, one quick question: how old are u when you graduate from high school in the U.S?

17 or 18 years old

The Boff
August 04, 2006, 04:00 PM
ah, thanks for that

yeste
August 04, 2006, 05:52 PM
Am I surprised to see Nerazzurri’s here… Grrrrrrreat!!!! :p

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 04, 2006, 05:59 PM
Moved my conversation with ruby_06 from the "what languages do you know?" thread, wouldn't want to get that thread to go out of line. hope you don't mind, ruby_06.

but the best thing there is NO BOSS yay for you ichimaru_gin_n_tonic!!!
i have a boss, but he's cool since he was the one that gave me this kinda awesome job :D

rykarreolacr
August 04, 2006, 09:21 PM
Am I surprised to see Nerazzurri’s here… Grrrrrrreat!!!! :p

I was born in Milan 18 years ago and I'v been an Inter fan all my life. My father before me, his father before him, etc... have all been Inter fans!!! It runs through my veins.

It definitely feels great that Italy is the WC champion and my team is also the champion. Everything's perfect.

i'm a milan fan, but i don't mind inter being the champ, as long as it's not juve :D:D
and i dont believe the rivalry between inter and milan, they exchange player(s) every season.

I do feel a strong rivalry towards Milan, but for Juve is just hatred. Seriously, those bas*ards ruined italian football. They've been stealing for more than 12 years, finally they got what they deserved.

zindryr
August 04, 2006, 11:30 PM

Not many people hanging out.

I guess they're all in that Naruto hang out thread.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 05, 2006, 02:11 AM
I do feel a strong rivalry towards Milan, but for Juve is just hatred. Seriously, those bas*ards ruined italian football. They've been stealing for more than 12 years, finally they got what they deserved.
That's exactly how i feel about juve. i hope they stay at seri-b forever.

The Fourth
August 06, 2006, 06:06 AM
forza torino!
Juve can thank that planecrash that they got so far

ILUVATAR
August 08, 2006, 12:28 PM
i knew it... speaking about sports leads you nowhere and so the conversation ended :D
i never talk about sports

The Boff
August 08, 2006, 12:36 PM
but you talk about not talking about sports, doesnt that mean youre talking about sports? :XD

ILUVATAR
August 08, 2006, 12:43 PM
ok.... now you confused me.... wait, i'll have to read your post for another 20 minutes to answer you :grin j/k
i am not the guy to talk about football, basketball and other sports meaning i am not interested in what team you prefer or who is the best player or the better scorer. i play football for the fun... :D

The Boff
August 08, 2006, 12:45 PM
i play football for the fun... :D

thats the best reason to do it! i used to play basketball then it got all serious and every stopped having fun so i stopped playing instead. go for fun! fun is best.

ILUVATAR
August 08, 2006, 12:59 PM
having fun is the purpose in a game.... and football is a game. ot should i say that sports are games...right? if you don't have fun then it is no longer a game

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 01:31 PM
I play to win :D but I have fun while I'm doing it ;) Besides, when my field hockey team wins, it means we don't have to do suicide sprints at practice...(I really hate doing those :crying)

Btw, ILUVATAR:
Where did the title 'Rescuer of Princesses' come from? XD I think I know.

ILUVATAR
August 08, 2006, 01:59 PM
i don't really, can you enlighten me plz? :D
*ILUVATAR is thinking.... - my tittle is Rescuer of Princesses - i rescued LadyHatake - LadyHatake is a princess.....* O_O ZOMG i rescued the princess Lady Hatake _o_ i kneel before thee my lady, i am at your commands.

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 02:12 PM
i don't really, can you enlighten me plz? :D
*ILUVATAR is thinking.... - my tittle is Rescuer of Princesses - i rescued LadyHatake - LadyHatake is a princess.....* O_O ZOMG i rescued the princess Lady Hatake _o_ i kneel before thee my lady, i am at your commands.

I was just thinking of how you rescued me from Rampage's evil grasp, that's all. I'm definently no princess XD Your my hero, yeah.

You know what I just realized? There's no Sephiroth in your signature. OMG! That's like...like...I don't know. Peanut butter without jelly, or bread without butter, or macaroni without cheese...(I'm hungry...Can you tell? XD )

ILUVATAR
August 08, 2006, 02:15 PM
...(I'm hungry...Can you tell? XD )
yes i can :D i am eatting right now :kukuku

my previous sig was with chibi characters.... but i kinda prefer Alucard related pictures (i'll find some new with Sephiroth and the others from FF7 to put in my sig soon enough don't worry :D (allthough Sephiroth is a princess killer not rescuer XD )

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 02:22 PM
my previous sig was with chibi characters.... but i kinda prefer Alucard related pictures (i'll find some new with Sephiroth and the others from FF7 to put in my sig soon enough don't worry :D (allthough Sephiroth is a princess killer not rescuer XD )

Poor Aerith :crying
Speaking of FF...
Less than 3 months until the US release of FFVII :D

ILUVATAR
August 08, 2006, 02:44 PM
yay \o/
i am going to buy Final Fantasy V for GBA soon :D

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 02:48 PM
My bro has a GBA and I play on it every once in awhile...Maybe I'll buy FFV and play it ^^
*300th post*

ILUVATAR
August 08, 2006, 03:01 PM
yay for LadyHatake's 300th post :D you are now a Sr. Member

also congrats about becoming a Moderator :)

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 03:36 PM
I've been a senior member since 250 posts, I think ^^
Thanks ^^

glasskatana
August 08, 2006, 05:50 PM
Poor Aerith :crying
Speaking of FF...
Less than 3 months until the US release of FFVII :D

What? final fantasy 7 the game has been out forever. And the DVD for advent children was released a while ago in the US. I have it in my hands right now. :amuse

Unless you're talking about something else. If so, please tell.

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 06:03 PM
What? final fantasy 7 the game has been out forever. And the DVD for advent children was released a while ago in the US. I have it in my hands right now. :amuse

Unless you're talking about something else. If so, please tell.

>.<
I meant FXII
haha, I don't know my roman numerals ^^

glasskatana
August 08, 2006, 06:05 PM
>.<
I meant FXII
haha, I don't know my roman numerals ^^

Perfectly understandable. :D

Luckas
August 08, 2006, 06:06 PM
yay \o/
i am going to buy Final Fantasy V for GBA soon :D

Just a curiosity: does your nick have some relations to Hellsing?

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 06:13 PM
Just a curiosity: does your nick have some relations to Hellsing?

Probably. Alucard is his favorite. (Alucard is from Hellsing, right?????)

Luckas
August 08, 2006, 06:29 PM
Probably. Alucard is his favorite. (Alucard is from Hellsing, right?????)

Yes, Alucard is the main character in Hellsing.

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 07:14 PM
Yeah, ILUVATAR says that out of ten points Alucard scores a 10 and Sephiroth is a 9.9, as far as being cool goes.
bah. Sephiroth can rule me any day ;)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 08, 2006, 07:27 PM
bah. Sephiroth can rule me any day ;)
That's exactly how i feel about Tifa :D

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 07:31 PM
They're the greatest, aren't they? :D
Final Fantasy has to be one of the greatest (If not THE greatest) video games/video games series out there. Great graphics, music, gameplay, storyline, and characters...what more could a person ask for?? Except more installments XD

glasskatana
August 08, 2006, 07:34 PM
They're the greatest, aren't they? :D
Final Fantasy has to be one of the greatest (If not THE greatest) video games/video games series out there. Great graphics, music, gameplay, storyline, and characters...what more could a person ask for?? Except more installments XD

I wish they would redo FFVII with Better graphics and game control. That would be great. I wish the same for Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That is my favorite game of all time.

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 07:41 PM
I wish they would redo FFVII with Better graphics and game control. That would be great. I wish the same for Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That is my favorite game of all time.

I know. That'd be the greatest wouldn't it?
The only Zelda I played was on GBA and it was...um...crap...I can't remember the name ><. There were two versions of it. ONe you controlled time, and the other you could control the seasons. I had both, but I don't remember what they were called. Lemme go search....

EDIT: they were Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 08, 2006, 07:50 PM
I wish they would redo FFVII with Better graphics and game control. I second that motion.

glasskatana
August 08, 2006, 07:50 PM
I know. That'd be the greatest wouldn't it?
The only Zelda I played was on GBA and it was...um...crap...I can't remember the name ><. There were two versions of it. ONe you controlled time, and the other you could control the seasons. I had both, but I don't remember what they were called. Lemme go search....

EDIT: they were Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages

You should play Ocarina of Time. I know SO many people who consider it one of the best games ever.
BTW, can you imagine FFVII with advent children like (a little below obviously, it is a game after all) graphics. I would flip out. Think how many people would buy it. It makes me sad because, it'll probably never happen.

I second that motion.

Let's start a "redo FFVII committee" and bug the hell out of the game designers until they agree to do it.

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 07:53 PM
You should play Ocarina of Time. I know SO many people who consider it one of the best games ever.
BTW, can you imagine FFVII with advent children like (a little below obviously, it is a game after all) graphics. I would flip out. Think how many people would buy it. It makes me sad because, it'll probably never happen.

Did you see the intro in PS3 graphics? ----->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhz_uG9oZ8g
They did it to show how the graphics have progressed. It's so amazzzzing............

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 08, 2006, 08:02 PM
BTW, can you imagine FFVII with advent children like (a little below obviously, it is a game after all) graphics. I would flip out. Think how many people would buy it. It makes me sad because, it'll probably never happen.Let's start a "redo FFVII committee" and bug the hell out of the game designers until they agree to do it.
Yes! Let's. I'll ask around for Square's Email. Are we gonna use the same music? Which reminds me, several weeks ago there was a Final Fantasy Orchestra Concert in Jakarta (that's where i live). It was awesome, and i got in free since i was covering the concert for an article. I havent' play Zelda since it was on SNES, i think.

Did you see the intro in PS3 graphics? ----->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhz_uG9oZ8g
They did it to show how the graphics have progressed. It's so amazzzzing............
I saw that one, I'm currently dreaming of owning a PS3.

LadyHatake
August 08, 2006, 08:06 PM
What platform is Ocarina of Time?

Yes! Let's. I'll ask around for Square's Email. Are we gonna use the same music? Which reminds me, several weeks ago there was a Final Fantasy Orchestra Concert in Jakarta (that's where i live). It was awesome, and i got in free since i was covering the concert for an article. I havent' play Zelda since it was on SNES, i think.
I saw that one, I'm currently dreaming of owning a PS3.

Gah. I love the music from FF! Lucky...
I want a PS3 as well, but they're going to be soooo expensive, and so are the games :crying

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 08, 2006, 08:22 PM
I want a PS3 as well, but they're going to be soooo expensive, and so are the games :crying Yeah, i was kinda lucky. Too bad my boss wouldnt let me go to the concert wearing Tifa's costume (there was a cosplay contest before the concert), he said he dont want me to get arrested for indecent public exposure :D:D.

glasskatana
August 08, 2006, 11:23 PM
What platform is Ocarina of Time?
I want a PS3 as well, but they're going to be soooo expensive, and so are the games :crying

Ocarina of time is on N64 LadyHatake. :amuse

Yeah, i was kinda lucky. Too bad my boss wouldnt let me go to the concert wearing Tifa's costume (there was a cosplay contest before the concert), he said he dont want me to get arrested for indecent public exposure :D:D.

You know that feeling you have when you think something is both hilarious and just...wrong. yeah, well, that's what I'm feeling right now. :p

Gold Knight
August 09, 2006, 02:04 AM
Belated answer, but des, to answer your question about Marvel Zombies from waaay back in page 3 or 4 or whatever, it's a mini-series where heroes like Spider-Man, Captain America, and Wolverine have all been zombified and they've basically eaten everybody in the world, and now they're trying to hunt down the remaining human refugees, as well as trying to figure out how to cure their condition (although some of them really don't care). It's a completely Twilight Zone-ish, different look at all the superheroes that's so famous in the Marvel universe.

I actually even had a nightmare some time ago about it. LoL.

destinator
August 09, 2006, 02:13 AM
Ah fast reply xD No no thanks a lot for the info, sounds really interesting :)

zindryr
August 09, 2006, 03:28 AM
Blah. All the download links I had uploaded for Marvel Zombies are dead now. I'll have to reupload them at some point.

destinator
August 09, 2006, 03:30 AM
Blah. All the download links I had uploaded for Marvel Zombies are dead now. I'll have to reupload them at some point.

Tell me if you should ever upload them again, would like to take a peak at them =)

Luckas
August 09, 2006, 03:56 AM
Tell me if you should ever upload them again, would like to take a peak at them =)

I know a site where I could get them, maybe.

Ai
August 09, 2006, 04:47 AM
This place is...Interesting...

Is it often busy?

destinator
August 09, 2006, 05:01 AM
I know a site where I could get them, maybe.

Tell me please xD?

Luckas
August 09, 2006, 05:10 AM
Tell me please xD?

Use this link: http://trackerb.zcultfm.com:6969/stats.html?info_hash=3f1c0f2c2f6e4189ac9503988701356bf3cf62a2

destinator
August 09, 2006, 05:26 AM
Use this link: http://trackerb.zcultfm.com:6969/stats.html?info_hash=3f1c0f2c2f6e4189ac9503988701356bf3cf62a2

Thanks a lot =)

Luckas
August 09, 2006, 05:29 AM
No problem.

LadyHatake
August 09, 2006, 09:38 AM
This place is...Interesting...

Is it often busy?

Yes it is ^^ This is where you can talk about anything an everything ^^ There's no real 'topic' here, so just about everything is fair game. As long as it's not hateful or indecent or anything.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 09, 2006, 07:33 PM
Moving this from the Members Picture Discussion Thread

Gin, I thought you were a FRIEND. How could you betray my trust and warn her about operation Taki Extraction ? That's it you snitch, your a compromised agent :noworry XD I'm not one of your agents of Doom, Rampage! How could you even think of kidnapping LadyHatake?!

That's the plan all along Rampage, we'll make her think that it was just a joke. Then she'll have a false sense of security. Just when she's cleaning under her bed..... BAM! We'll kidnap her!

LadyHatake
August 09, 2006, 07:56 PM
Thanks for moving the convo, Icimaru_gin_n_tonic ;) Cookies for you, my friend.
What do you normally go by? Ichimaru? Gin? It's hard to type out the whole name XD

@Rampage:
Yeah, Rampage. How could you even think of kidnapping me? (again)
XD

rykarreolacr
August 09, 2006, 08:01 PM
Be careful LadyHatake!!! Ichimaru left a secret message to Rampage.

That's the plan all along Rampage, we'll make her think that it was just a joke. Then she'll have a false sense of security. Just when she's cleaning under her bed..... BAM! We'll kidnap her!

LadyHatake
August 09, 2006, 08:05 PM

:o I can't believe it! You're plotting against me too, Ichimaru?
:crying Whyyyyyyy?

Ryk, where did you find that secret message??

rykarreolacr
August 09, 2006, 08:11 PM
Take a close look at the first post of this page.

yeste
August 09, 2006, 08:16 PM
Drawing or to be more precise trying to draw with a mouse can cause serious brain damage!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been trying to draw something, and here’s what I can say about this… It’s too damn hard. It takes me like about an hour just for the sketch, and it pisses me of!!! I have a feeling like I’m trying to write down telephone number on a match box with a tennis racket!!!!!!!!

Man, I should have bought a scanner…Or one of those pencil things that I’ve seen some artists have… Anyone have any experience with those… Do they work??? Cost???

LadyHatake
August 09, 2006, 08:21 PM

*hits self on head* How could I have missed that?

No more cookies for you, Ichimaru!

Man, I should have bought a scanner…Or one of those pencil things that I’ve seen some artists have… Anyone have any experience with those… Do they work??? Cost???

Scanners are good, but you still have to use a mouse to clean and color and such. I'd go with a Wacom Tablet. It's an electronic screen you hook up to the comp and it can come with a 'pen' that you use to draw on the screen, and what you draw comes up on the comp. Much easier. They come in various sizes and prices, too.

http://www.wacom.com/

glasskatana
August 09, 2006, 08:22 PM
Of course, I would never kindap you LadyHatake.

:kukukuAt least, not before I kidnap Gold Knight :kukuku

yeste
August 09, 2006, 08:28 PM

Ahhh, the lengths these evil geniuses will go in their evil doings!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p

LadyHatake
August 09, 2006, 08:33 PM
:kukukuAt least, not before I kidnap Gold Knight :kukuku

Alright, now that you;ve informed me of your plans for GK, I will have to take you down!
:wussfight

yeste
August 09, 2006, 08:42 PM
Scanners are good, but you still have to use a mouse to clean and color and such. I'd go with a Wacom Tablet. It's an electronic screen you hook up to the comp and it can come with a 'pen' that you use to draw on the screen, and what you draw comes up on the comp. Much easier. They come in various sizes and prices, too.

http://www.wacom.com/

Thanks LH!!!!! I’ll look into this…

Here’s a part of the conversation between me and a computer dealer from about a year ago...

Her: You know, for about 60 or so euros, we can throw in a nice printer!
Me: *to myself* yeah, nice my a**!!!!!!!!!
Her: And for about a 100 more you can get a better printer and a scanner too!!! And a free mouse!
Me: *again to myself* stupid f***in’ salesman blood sucking sacuba, a thousand I just spend isn’t enough,ha?!!!!!!!!
Me: *to her* If I had more money, I’d bay more RAM!!! So that I can rule the world!!!

Me: *leaving the shop angry, to myself again* Like I’m EVER going to need a scanner…

LadyHatake
August 09, 2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks LH!!!!! I’ll look into this…

Here’s a part of the conversation between me and a computer dealer from about a year ago...

Him: You know, for about 60 or so euros, we can throw in a nice printer!
Me: *to myself* yeah, nice my a**!!!!!!!!!
Him: And for about a 100 more you can get a better printer and a scanner too!!! And a free mouse!
Me: *again to myself* stupid f***in’ salesman blood sucking sacuba, a thousand I just spend isn’t enough,ha?!!!!!!!!
Me: *to her* If I had more money, I’d bay more RAM!!! So that I can rule the world!!!

Me: *leaving the shop angry, to myself again* Like I’m EVER going to need a scanner…

^^ About how much are Euros in relation to USD? They're not too much different, right? I know the exact ratio fluctuates quite a bit. But if 100 euros is about how much I think it is, that seems like it was a good deal *as long as the scanner/printer were at least okay quality*

Gold Knight
August 09, 2006, 08:51 PM
Good luck with kidnapping me. *Holds up sword menacingly* :p

glasskatana
August 09, 2006, 09:04 PM
Good luck with kidnapping me. *Holds up sword menacingly* :p

Let's go Gold Knight. Your Antigue Knight sword's sword made of Gold (god that must be heavy) vs. my Glass Katana, (bullet-proof and virtually invisible...and easily breakable) BRING IT ON! :p

*Screams Watojutsu as loud as possible*

Alright, now that you;ve informed me of your plans for GK, I will have to take you down!
:wussfight

I see how it is. So it's a duel you want. Well, you should know that much like Vash, I would much rather partake in LOVE AND PEACE!! :vash

Ayah
August 10, 2006, 12:04 AM
What's with plans of kidnapping staffers? I WON'T ALLOW IT! :box

Hello to everyone :smile-big

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 01:38 AM
@Rampage:
Yeah, Rampage. How could you even think of kidnapping me? (again)
XD

Glasskatana, Gin, my brothers of darkness. If we capture her, we undoubtedly will capture the hearts and minds of the MH community, including GoldKnight and Hermie. With them under our control, we can dominate the site!

I already have a few men on the inside :kukuku

Boffen, Jabbs, the time to strike is near...kukuku

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 01:42 AM
Glasskatana, Gin, my brothers of darkness. If we capture her, we undoubtedly will capture the hearts and minds of the MH community, including GoldKnight and Hermie. With them under our control, we can dominate the site!

Rampage, we could always go Enishi style on her. :kukuku (if you don't know what I mean... READ RUROUNI KENSHIN)

Gold Knight
August 10, 2006, 01:52 AM
Do you want me to go Battosai on your asses? :p

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 01:53 AM
Do you want me to go Hiko on yours? :D (this thread gets more fun every post)

Gold Knight
August 10, 2006, 01:54 AM
You wouldn't be Hiko, you'd be Enishi, 'cause Hiko wouldn't even have to worry about kidnapping a girl to kick my ass :p

And Enishi ultimately lost, lest we forgot ;)

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 01:55 AM
You wouldn't be Hiko, you'd be Enishi, 'cause Hiko wouldn't even have to worry about kidnapping a girl to kick my ass :p

And Enishi ultimately lost, lest we forgot ;)

ah, but he lost to Kenshin with the secret. I actually think he may have beaten Battousai. JINCHUU!!!

Gold Knight
August 10, 2006, 01:57 AM
Yeah, but Hiko wasn't using the secret himself as a counterattack at the time, because he wanted to test Kenshin with the Nine Dragons.

zindryr
August 10, 2006, 01:59 AM
Indeed. I actually just watched that episode. Hiko technically beats Kenshin, anyday.

Gold Knight
August 10, 2006, 02:02 AM
Yep. Not to mention Kenshin himself wouldn't have survived such an attack, even holding back. Hiko did.

'Cause he had a sick body.

zindryr
August 10, 2006, 02:08 AM
Hiko tends to win everything. That's because he is awesome at life.

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 02:28 AM
Yeah, but Hiko wasn't using the secret himself as a counterattack at the time, because he wanted to test Kenshin with the Nine Dragons.

No no, I was saying Enishi may have been capable of beating Battosusai. Hiko owns all, he's basically invincible. And he has a sick..ening body. Seriously, it looks cool in a manga, but that is a RIDICULOUS amount of muscle.

zindryr
August 10, 2006, 02:42 AM
*loads up Seven Samurai (the Akira Kurosawa movie) into the DVD player*

Time to watch something awesome.

Gold Knight
August 10, 2006, 02:43 AM
Ah, I see what you mean, GK junior. Well, don't make me use the secret on you either! :p

Speaking of Enishi, if anybody's interested in a little drawing of him I did awhile ago, ya can check it out here - http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/012/7/5/Enishi_by_Firu_Kun.jpg

And whoa, DA changed its look. Interesting.

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 02:51 AM
*loads up Seven Samurai (the Akira Kurosawa movie) into the DVD player*

Time to watch something awesome.

heh, yeah, I love that movie. And I just re-read 2 volumes of Kenshin.

Ah, I see what you mean, GK junior.

Lol, GK junior. Now I get to add that to the list of things people have called me. :D (Does this mean I am under your wing sensei... :blink.):p

Speaking of Enishi, if anybody's interested in a little drawing of him I did awhile ago, ya can check it out here - http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/012/7/5/Enishi_by_Firu_Kun.jpg

I am apparently forbidden from seeing that pic. :(
Nvm, suddenly I'm allowed to see it. That's pretty good, (I wish I could draw).

yeste
August 10, 2006, 03:46 AM
^^ About how much are Euros in relation to USD? They're not too much different, right? I know the exact ratio fluctuates quite a bit. But if 100 euros is about how much I think it is, that seems like it was a good deal *as long as the scanner/printer were at least okay quality*

But I didn’t have any more money…

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-----> You don't have permission to access the page at http://10.0.0.80/fs9/i/2006/012/7/5/Enishi_by_Firu_Kun.jpg.

Why, Why :s :s :s

EDIT: I oppened it from IE???? Man, that's great...Is there a place where we can see more???On the internet?
Why Opera??? Why??? I hate IE!!!
:ffwub --Ok now just imagine little O instead of ff!!!

Gold Knight
August 10, 2006, 04:08 AM
My DA's at http://firu-kun.deviantart.com/ :) I have some stuff in my Scraps folder too.

Enjoy - I haven't drawn anything in quite a bit though, and I'm not exactly sure when I'll be getting new stuff on it either, 'cause my scanner is currently disconnected at the moment.

destinator
August 10, 2006, 04:14 AM
My DA's at http://firu-kun.deviantart.com/ :) I have some stuff in my Scraps folder too.

Enjoy - I haven't drawn anything in quite a bit though, and I'm not exactly sure when I'll be getting new stuff on it either, 'cause my scanner is currently disconnected at the moment.

I love your DA page it just needs a bit more love xD but the time... =(

yeste
August 10, 2006, 04:25 AM

I like it a looooooooooot!!! Nice work man!!!! And I can tell that you didn’t draw with a mouse!!! :p

Thanks!

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 09:40 AM
Sheesh...You guys sure posted alot since I logged off last night...
Gk, I love your artwork ^^
On my DA account, I have amlost nothing XD
it's pretty much just pictures of random abstract colors XD

Does anyone else not like the new layout of DA? I like the old one better, I think.

destinator
August 10, 2006, 10:27 AM
Oh really? I really love the new one... =)

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 10:28 AM
Maybe it's just because I was so used to the other one. :/
Now I have to find all of the buttons and stuff XD

Ayah
August 10, 2006, 10:41 AM
I also like DA's old layout. Why must it be changed? :blink Needs... get...ting... used to.

destinator
August 10, 2006, 10:43 AM
Well I am not too often and the old style was nice too but it doenst make that big change...you have now more prev thumbs when you look at a profile which is nice...also the direct zoom if i click on images is nice too...DA just needs much faster speed in my opinnion.

ibra87
August 10, 2006, 12:26 PM
Nice art GK. Just a question. You graduated from an art college (or something like that), right? Can you tell us if you have actually learned most of this from there or if you were also good before? I am a bit curios, ya know >_>

yeste
August 10, 2006, 03:37 PM
Nice art GK. Just a question. You graduated from an art college (or something like that), right? Can you tell us if you have actually learned most of this from there or if you were also good before? I am a bit curios, ya know >_>

Having doubts in the educational system??? That’s reasonable… :p

Luckas
August 10, 2006, 03:51 PM
Having doubts in the educational system??? That’s reasonable… :p

Very reasonable, indeed. But only if this isn't an excuse by students :eyeroll

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2006, 08:06 PM

Looks like they made us Rampage. If you read carefully, at the first
person to discover our plan was ryka. So, looks like we need to think of something else.[br]Posted on: August 10, 2006, 08:06:08 PM_________________________________________________

Well, i guess the plan was too dumb anyway.
Everyone can see through it easily.
After all, such stupid way of conveying messange will be easily found by most everyone here.
Rampage and i almost succeeded in luring our target.
Excellent work, ryka!
Such great observation you made!
To think that a purple font almost fooled the target.
I guess it's back to reading evil plan for dummies again :D
Ladyhatake, sorry for my bad conduct.
Let me promise you that it will never happen again
Gold knight could have me kill with his menacing sword.
On to another topics.
Only twenty four hrs since i logged off and there are so many replies!
Don't you think it's great that so many member posted here?
Tomorrow might result in more post here.
Overall, i just love to see a lively thread like this new hang out thread.
Good morning everyone! (it's morning here now)
Ok, better get to work now. see you guys!

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 08:18 PM
Nice confession. Sadly, tough...you know too much. Say hello to my little friend >.< :guns :laser

Alright Luckas, let's get the hell outta here before the cops come!

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 08:20 PM
Nice confession. Sadly, tough...you know too much. Say hello to my little friend >.< :guns :laser

Alright Luckas, let's get the hell outta here before the cops come!

I've prepared a get-away car. Let's go. My chimp is driving.

Luckas
August 10, 2006, 08:25 PM
Guys, really you should learn to do things stealthly and not in a way so flashy.

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 08:26 PM
Ichimaru, You're forgiven ^^

:rofl

Forget the cops, GK will pwn you guys! XD

Guys, really you should learn to do things stealthly and not in a way so flashy.

Yep yep yep. I may not have caught your guys' secret message, but Ryk did! I won't miss it next time!

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 08:26 PM

*dumps the corpse in the trunk*

Good work gentlemen, we have escaped in the dead of the night with the traitor without arousing suspicion. Preparations for Gin's revival and re-corruption will begin shortly.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2006, 08:27 PM
1 more plan thing before you shoot me Rampage.
Shoot between my eyes.
To shoot me in other places will be disgraceful to me.
We almost made it.
Only if ryka hadn't find out.
Rampage and glasskatana wouldn't have to shoot me and run away.
Dumb, stupid me!

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 08:28 PM
Rampage, how could you shoot him :crying
He'd come back to the good side....

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 08:28 PM
Ah...I see that you have regained conciousness...welcome back to the land of the living and rebellious.

Rampage, how could you shoot him :crying
He'd come back to the good side....

Stay out of this, woman!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2006, 08:30 PM
aw man! i've been leaving messages again. look carefully, please!

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 08:34 PM
Looks like they made us Rampage. If you read carefully, at the first
person to discover our plan was ryka. So, looks like we need to think of something else.[br]Posted on: August 10, 2006, 08:06:08 PM_________________________________________________Well, i guess the plan was too dumb anyway.
Everyone can see through it easily.
After all, such stupid way of conveying messange will be easily found by most everyone here.
Rampage and i almost succeeded in luring our target.
Excellent work, ryka!
Such great observation you made!
To think that a purple font almost fooled the target.
I guess it's back to reading evil plan for dummies again :D
Ladyhatake, sorry for my bad conduct.
Let me promise you that it will never happen again
Gold knight could have me kill with his menacing sword.
On to another topics.
Only twenty four hrs since i logged off and there are so many replies!
Don't you think it's great that so many member posted here?
Tomorrow might result in more post here.
Overall, i just love to see a lively thread like this new hang out thread.
Good morning everyone! (it's morning here now)
Ok, better get to work now. see you guys!

OMFG! "We're Still Good to Go?"
:yelling
You'll never get me!

Ah...I see that you have regained conciousness...welcome back to the land of the living and rebellious.

Stay out of this, woman!

*flames* Wanna repeat that? ? ? ? ?

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 08:36 PM
*flames* Wanna repeat that? ? ? ? ?

Damn right I will!

Stay
out
of
my
business.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2006, 08:38 PM
Noooooooooooooooooo!

This time i'm just gonna shoot myself...

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 08:39 PM
*violently takes Taki as hostage*

You will serve me or the girl will suffer the consequences.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2006, 08:41 PM
*still dead with small chance of being revived.*

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 08:41 PM
*gasp* You're choking me! Help! Somebody help Ichimaru, too!

Luckas
August 10, 2006, 08:45 PM
I'm very sorry Rampage, but LadyHatake is more beautiful than you.
Then I shoot Rampage with a dart and he fell asleep immediately.
Now LadyHatake, you are free.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2006, 08:46 PM
*should i revive myself then rescue LadyHatake or keep on reading Hollow Illustrated Swimsuit Edition?*

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 08:47 PM
*ladyhatake knocks out Luckas04*

Yes, that's right. She was with me all along :kukuku

And since she is known as an infamous necromancer for reviving old threads, she sucessfully revives Luckas and Gin into my shadow warriors...Everything is evolving according to plan...

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2006, 08:49 PM
and i was just getting to the good stuff... oh well...

Luckas
August 10, 2006, 08:49 PM
*ladyhatake knocks out Luckas04*

Yes, that's right. She was with me all along :kukuku

And since she is known as an infamous necromancer for reviving old threads, she sucessfully revives Luckas and Gin into my shadow warriors...Everything is evolving according to plan...

I think Ramapage need medical assistance, now before it' s too late :smile-big

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 08:50 PM
You do not believe me ? Tell him, Taki X_X

*suspense fills the thread*

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 08:52 PM
*whack*
*kicks Rampage in the head*
Sorry, Rampage, I work for NO ONE.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2006, 08:54 PM
fine, keep fighting, just ignore me being an undead...

Luckas
August 10, 2006, 08:54 PM
*whack*
*kicks Rampage in the head*
Sorry, Rampage, I work for NO ONE.

That I think clear everything, ah yes that his your patient. *Luckas04 points the doctor towards Rampage*

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 08:55 PM
Don't worry, that's an imposter. :noworry

*gets a Taki puppet from his pocket*

LadyHatake says: Yes, it is true Luckas. We planned everything from the begining. My kidnaping, the revivals, everything.

(Damn we should stop turning this thread into the fun forum!)

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 08:56 PM
*Puppet bites Rampage's thumb and runs away*
Not!

I've planned yoiur downfall from the very beginning.

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 08:58 PM
Ah, You fools. While you were worried over Gin's ressurection and Rampage's obvious insanity, I have surrounded you. If you try to move, Momo the Martial Arts Chimp will ensure you never walk again. Now, what to do? Remain with the dark brotherhood and attempt to kidnap LadyHatake, or go back. :shifty

Ah yes, first to get rid of those who are in the way,
*Puts Luckas in a Coma*
I do not like unnecessary killing. I can't say the same for Momo so don't push it.

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 09:00 PM
*Puppet bites Rampage's thumb and runs away*
Not!

I've planned yoiur downfall from the very beginning.

And penguins fl-

*looks around at all the chimps surrounding him with composure*

It seems that we have to put our differences aside for now...what do you say ?

Luckas
August 10, 2006, 09:01 PM
Luckas04 thoughts:None could win against LadyHatake. In the end the fouls will be you: glasskatana and Rampage.

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 09:03 PM
I say...

I'll kick all of your butts and rescue the princess from the castle!

o.O What do you mean ther's no princess? nevermind. I'll still kick you all![br]Posted on: August 10, 2006, 10:02:20 PM_________________________________________________(we need an Role Play thread..)

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 09:04 PM
Luckas04 thoughts:None could win against LadyHatake. In the end the fouls will be you: glasskatana and Rampage.

Says the man I have put in a Coma.

LadyHatake, you are simply a means to a much more important end. If it was not necessary, I would not be kidnapping you. After all, I am a gentleman and Momo is a gentlechimp. Do not resist and you will not be harmed.

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 09:06 PM
I'll kick all of your butts and rescue the princess from the castle!

o.O What do you mean ther's no princess? nevermind. I'll still kick you all!

Come and get it.

*Stands still while the hordes of angry chimps overrun Taki's weak fan-minions*

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 10, 2006, 09:06 PM
(we need an Role Play thread..)
or a secret thread to plan evil stuff. Well that's it for me today, gotta work now. (there's no secret message here...)

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 09:08 PM
Says the man I have put in a Coma.

LadyHatake, you are simply a means to a much more important end. If it was not necessary, I would not be kidnapping you. After all, I am a gentleman and Momo is a gentlechimp. Do not resist and you will not be harmed.

A means to what end, though?
What is it you are trying to accomplish?
Domination of MH? The world? GK? Khal? The Hang Out Thread v.2?

(nightie night, Ichimaru ^^ See you tomorrow)

WEAK fan-minoins? My worshippers are the strongest around!

*Lunges at Rampages and flicks him in the head.*

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 09:10 PM
Now, it is time to reveal my true plan. Momo...kill Rampage.

The deed is done. For a while he will not be able to revive. RUN WHILE YOU CAN LADYHATAKE!!!

Rampages
August 10, 2006, 09:11 PM
While both Taki and GK2's forces are lunging at me...

*Kawarimi no jutsu*

*Both armies clash into eachother and fight themselves*

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 09:13 PM
The deed is done. For a while he will not be able to revive. RUN WHILE YOU CAN LADYHATAKE!!!

Aye aye, captain!
*hauls butt out of there*

(well, I'm off to bed. I have to be up at 5 am and it's already past 10 pm. We can pick this back up tomorrow if you like ^^ I might check into that role play thread. If there is one, it may end up in the fun forum)

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 09:14 PM
Rampage, your foolish jutsu may confuse me but MOMO IS INVINCIBLE!!! (god, we're so weird)

Momo, adorable chimp form.

Lure Rampage in with your adorable-ness and finish the deed

Good night LadyHatake. :amuse

untill we meet again :bow

LadyHatake
August 10, 2006, 09:15 PM
(god, we're so weird)

yeah, but you have to admit, this really is alot of fun ^^

glasskatana
August 10, 2006, 11:28 PM
not to break the spirit of things (though Momo has fallen asleep so it's o.k.) but I need as much publicity for this as I can get.

There is a possibility of FMA having a seperate section here at mangahelpers if
1.)enough translators show interest in it
2.)enough scanlators show interest in it
3.)enough people show interest in it

So, I have made 2 threads and am giving you links to three threads.
1.)thread for translators (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=7314.0)
2.)thread for scanlators (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=7315.new#new)
3.)thread for people (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4811.new#new)

voice your support, translate manga, scanlate manga. GO GO GO!!!!

zindryr
August 11, 2006, 04:06 AM
FREE. VAGABOND TRANSLATIONS, CAUGHT UP. SUCCESS.

Now I have time to translate all of my other series and more HG. Vagabond is now only a weekly translation for me. Oh yeah.

Gold Knight
August 11, 2006, 06:56 AM
Congrats, zindryr! We Vagabond fans bow to you!

I think art history classes actually helped me more than the fine arts classes I took - mainly for inspiration. =/ Although I have to admit I needed the practice drawing women in particular.

But I have to say that if I had it all over to do, I would have gone for graphic arts instead, because that would have been more my thing - it would have included more illustration instead of painting, pastel drawing, and all that. And I still would have had to take life drawing classes, so I would have gotten the practice I mentioned. But it's too late now.

To be honest I feel I finally improved my drawing skills last summer, after college was all over, because I did so much stuff for people online ( I also have a gallery at eqfanart.com too. )

ILUVATAR
August 11, 2006, 01:53 PM
Rampage still has plans for kidnaping LadyHatake? thou art evil plans will fail you fiend.... and you know why? cause you picked the wrong uniform to mess with ME :rofl :rofl (Shinra uniforms for the members of his evil plans i hear )
you shall kneel in front of my absoluteness as a Final Fantasy freak.... :smile-big

ILUVATAR
August 11, 2006, 02:43 PM
really? that's great then... cause my blade may be duled but my skills are sharpened :D (at FF that is :rofl)

LadyHatake
August 11, 2006, 03:56 PM
How the heck did you double post????

Luckas
August 11, 2006, 04:00 PM
How the heck did you double post????

For a moment I thought I had allucinatios, then I understand: a post by Rampage disappeared. And this post was between the two posts of ILUVATAR. The second post by ILUVATAR is refered to the vanished post by Rampage.

glasskatana
August 11, 2006, 04:12 PM
And the post that Rampage deleted was something about a peace treaty. I guess you're still not safe LadyHatake. (btw, do you have any idea how many times I've accidentally written LadyHayate, instead of Hatake. FMA and Naruto have corrupted my soul.)

Gold Knight
August 11, 2006, 06:00 PM
Go ahead and start a Role Play thread in the Fun Forum, guys, let's not scare others here ;)

LadyHatake
August 11, 2006, 06:14 PM
Role Playing! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=7358.new#new)is now open in the fun forum ^^

ibra87
August 11, 2006, 06:24 PM
Congrats, zindryr! We Vagabond fans bow to you!

I think art history classes actually helped me more than the fine arts classes I took - mainly for inspiration. =/ Although I have to admit I needed the practice drawing women in particular.

But I have to say that if I had it all over to do, I would have gone for graphic arts instead, because that would have been more my thing - it would have included more illustration instead of painting, pastel drawing, and all that. And I still would have had to take life drawing classes, so I would have gotten the practice I mentioned. But it's too late now.

To be honest I feel I finally improved my drawing skills last summer, after college was all over, because I did so much stuff for people online ( I also have a gallery at eqfanart.com too. )

So it was practice, damn. There goes my shortcut to professional "artist-ism". And stupidly enough, this is the same for everything. There just isn't anything without trying hard in this world.

Luckas
August 11, 2006, 06:29 PM
Role Playing! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=7358.new#new) is now open in the fun forum ^^
Fantastic.[br]Posted on: August 12, 2006, 01:27:02 AM_________________________________________________

So it was practice, damn. There goes my shortcut to professional "artist-ism". And stupidly enough, this is the same for everything. There just isn't anything without trying hard in this world.

That could seem banal, but it is absolutely true. I hope you shouldn't discover it the hard way.

Adam_xx
August 12, 2006, 12:50 AM
Can I have my own "Momo?"

LadyHatake
August 14, 2006, 06:11 PM
Can I have my own "Momo?"

If you want ^^ I don't know where Glasskatana found him though XD
BTW, I love the quotes in your signature ^^[br]Posted on: August 12, 2006, 10:12:04 AM_________________________________________________I think this thread died -.-

Luckas
August 14, 2006, 06:13 PM
I think this thread died -.-

Maybe :eyeroll

Hermie
August 14, 2006, 06:28 PM
All the activity went to the RP thread. :p

ILUVATAR
August 14, 2006, 06:46 PM
do you think so? and to think that i left for three days instead of a week that i expected XD

Luckas
August 14, 2006, 06:47 PM
All the activity went to the RP thread. :p

Khal seems to be very famous, everyone wants to kidnap him.

LadyHatake
August 14, 2006, 07:28 PM
Khal seems to be very famous, everyone wants to kidnap him.

it was my idea (I think) I'm so proud ^^

ILUVATAR
August 14, 2006, 07:39 PM
did you got that idea from the fact that Rampage tryed (but failed :D ) to kidnap you?
by the way..... is there a problem with the site?

rykarreolacr
August 15, 2006, 01:26 AM
I believe they are updating the server or something.

Luckas
August 15, 2006, 05:44 AM
Yesterday night in my timezone, I couldn't connect to the site. I didn't like it.

ILUVATAR
August 15, 2006, 06:20 PM
me too, i got scared O_O

Luckas
August 15, 2006, 06:34 PM
me too, i got scared O_O

I'm happy I wasn't the only one; I was starting to think to be even stranger. :eyeroll

ILUVATAR
August 15, 2006, 06:39 PM
are you kidding me, i got scared that the site was down for good, it fell about three times O_O

Luckas
August 15, 2006, 06:47 PM
are you kidding me, i got scared that the site was down for good, it fell about three times O_O

Me too, the second time it went down I went to sleep, hoping night would solve problems. I was right, more or less. :D

Gold Knight
August 16, 2006, 01:44 AM
We can't really do anything about the updates being made to the server, that's totally on the server guy - but if it's any consolation, if MH ever goes down for long, that also means the other sites being hosted on the same server are, too. Because the server guy has a lot of his own created sites (naturally) on the server, and makes money with some, he actually loses $ if they stay down long at all.

So for that reason, MH will *never* stay down very long. Unless the server guy dies or quits anyway :p In which case if that ever happens, we'll know it if he hasn't been in touch a long time, and will do something about it.

Anyway, no need to worry too much whenever you see the site down. It's usually just because the server is hiccuping, OR the server is being updated. We have a very good server guy, one of the best.

Adam_xx
August 16, 2006, 01:52 AM
We have a very good server guy, one of the best.

Thats good to know, I don't want my beloved MH taken away from me! Lol.. xD

DesiSkull
August 16, 2006, 03:25 AM
hehe so it wasnt just me. phew *relaxes* praise the good server guy.. and suppport him.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 16, 2006, 05:00 AM
Wow, looks like there're plenty of server downtime victims in here. I thought I got ban for trying to plot LadyHatake's (failed) kidnapping.

Luckas
August 16, 2006, 08:49 AM
Wow, looks like there're plenty of server downtime victims in here. I thought I got ban for trying to plot LadyHatake's (failed) kidnapping.

MH is very enjoable, so many were worried.

Ayah
August 16, 2006, 10:13 AM
:loool

If I'm not mistaken (since I've never banned a member nor have been banned in a forum myself), you'll get a notification when you get banned.

Firu told me that MH was down before I checked, but I was so anxious for it go back online. Wish nothing bad happens to the server guy so that this stays on for a VERY long time :amuse

Luckas
August 16, 2006, 10:21 AM
Probably the fault is of my english, but everytime I read "server guy" I smile, it sounds me so funny. :D :eyeroll

LadyHatake
August 16, 2006, 10:34 AM
I'm just glad it's back up now. I missed MH alot. I think I went through withdraw while it was done >.<