PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Hang Out Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Gold Knight
July 30, 2006, 03:28 AM
Hiya!

Yeah, this is the place if you want to have more of a casual conversation about Naruto. Talk about your favorite characters, dream about what you wish would or should have happened, things like that. Get to know other Naruto fans better here. You guys don't have to worry so much about spoilers anymore - it has gotten pretty obvious over the last eight months that we attract Naruto fans here who are usually more than not updated to the latest chapter. Just try to take in consideration that some people may not have read the latest chapter - so if you want to talk about that, be sure to keep to the latest Discussion thread for at least a few days after the chapter's release.

Some things to keep in mind, though. Conversation here is meant to be casual - so try not to get in heated arguments here. If you want to argue a point, you might want to stay with the latest chapter Discussion or the Predictions thread (if your topic is related to either), or simply start a thread about your opinion over in the Naruto Toshokan (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39). And even then, try to be polite and respectful towards your fellow posters, of course.

Here you can also talk about anything else that is Naruto-related - the anime, merchandise, games, whatever. Hell, if you've cosplayed and aren't scared to show any pics, go ahead and show us here. ;)

If you want to get more into talking about other stuff rather than Naruto, though, it's okay every now and then but you may want to consider going over to our latest Hang Out thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11159) in General Discussion. (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)

Ok, knock yourselves out and enjoy. :kkbook

---------------------------------------------------------

Edit

Please remember no agonizing or asking for RAWS or spamming here. Such posts will be deleted without warning, and repeated offences will result you being locked up in Oro's cell and a cursed seal jutsu be placed on you! Got it??!

Raine_Joybringer
July 30, 2006, 04:32 AM
*pops up out of nowhere* ^_^ Let's get this started with a bit of a 'bang' then.

http://www.furry.org.au/randomjoy/capture11.jpg

destinator
July 30, 2006, 04:36 AM
*pops up out of nowhere* ^_^ Let's get this started with a bit of a 'bang' then.

http://www.furry.org.au/randomjoy/capture11.jpg

omfg? is that from the latest episode? goddamn i am lucky not to watch fillers xD

Raine_Joybringer
July 30, 2006, 04:40 AM
From what I've heard, yes. I don't watch the anime myself (stupid old computer). But I've also heard that the episode that comes from isn't too bad.

segua
July 30, 2006, 04:57 AM
That was an awesome episode lol. I thought the animation in this one was very good when compared to some others.

I could never picture Neji like that. Maybe Ten-ten and definately Rock Lee.

(Neji and Ten-ten were saying that if it weren't for Rock Lee, they might have turned out like that.)

lucky
July 30, 2006, 05:28 AM
(Neji and Ten-ten were saying that if it weren't for Rock Lee, they might have turned out like that.)

hahaha, i havent watched any fillers since about 142, maybe i should have a look at some... or that one at least. gotta love Team Gai humor.

springtime of youth ftw!

yeste
July 30, 2006, 05:49 AM
He,he,he...con't believe it! Now we have another place to hang out!?!!

Nice!!! :p

BTW, I'm a junior member now!!!!!!!!! :smile-big Took me a while!!!

Gold Knight
July 30, 2006, 05:53 AM
He,he,he...con't believe it! Now we have another place to hang out!?!!

Nice!!! :p

BTW, I'm a junior member now!!!!!!!!! :smile-big Took me a while!!!

Congrats ^_^

Yeah, another hang out thread - where you can confess you eternal love for Kabuto or Temari and write poems about them, things like that... >.>

Oh! And showing fanart is always welcome. Give me any great Kakashi fanart that I haven't seen before, and you immediately will hold a very special place in my heart. ^^

rennokun
July 30, 2006, 05:55 AM
do any1 think sasuke already master Mangekyou Sharingan since kakashi obtain it sasuke prob have Mangekyou Sharingan as well.

Adam_xx
July 30, 2006, 05:58 AM
Give me any great Kakashi fanart that I haven't seen before, and you immediately will hold a very special place in my heart. ^^

Another sad, sad soul...
In other news, I LOVE TEMARI... xP
Temari FTW!~

Gold Knight
July 30, 2006, 06:08 AM
do any1 think sasuke already master Mangekyou Sharingan since kakashi obtain it sasuke prob have Mangekyou Sharingan as well.

I think Sasuke has improved his Sharingan, as we saw with his confrontation of the Kyuubi. But I don't think he's gotten MS yet.

TheGreenFlash
July 30, 2006, 07:16 AM
Well sence i cant really be off topic in this thread....naruto episode 196 = 60 episodes of naruto filler goodness ;)

Raine_Joybringer
July 30, 2006, 08:26 AM
Oh! And showing fanart is always welcome. Give me any great Kakashi fanart that I haven't seen before, and you immediately will hold a very special place in my heart. ^^

...Why do I get the sudden evil urge to want to post up the 'Garbage bag Kakashi' cosplay?

LadyHatake
July 30, 2006, 10:10 AM

I can definetly post some fanart. Maybe I'll do a good ole Kakashi sketch just for you, GK. Can't say how good it'll be.

I went back and watched some of the chuunin exam episodes, and I watched the ones where Naruto first met Jiriya, and I must say...Naruto makes a damn good woman. :blink

Brede
July 30, 2006, 10:13 AM
...Why do I get the sudden evil urge to want to post up the 'Garbage bag Kakashi' cosplay?

what?! me want to see! please post it Raine :)

white silver
July 30, 2006, 10:38 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Ookay, new thread. If this was fillers, at least I would love to see 1 episode where Naruto wears the Gai costume.

segua
July 30, 2006, 11:04 AM
Wasn't there an episode were he was wearing it?

Oh in another forum, a person suggested that Naruto's true form is when he transform into that sexy blonde goodness. But with that jutsu, he easily defeated the Sandaime twice. Once was when he stole the scroll with forbidden jutsu and the second time was when he was recieving a mission.

Raine_Joybringer
July 30, 2006, 11:07 AM
what?! me want to see! please post it Raine :)

--->It's your funeral then... (http://www.furry.org.au/randomjoy/1148751521907.jpg)<----

Brede
July 30, 2006, 11:09 AM
:Haha thanks Raine, GK should definitely add that to his collection!

salty
July 30, 2006, 11:33 AM
--->It's your funeral then...<----

[code]... omg, prolly the scariest things ive ever seen in the naruto universe... :s
almost beats those zoom ins of gai's "special weapon" lol.
im sure anyone thats seen 195 will agree

LadyHatake
July 30, 2006, 11:40 AM
[code]
almost beats those zoom ins of gai's "special weapon" lol.
im sure anyone thats seen 195 will agree

I know definently what your talking about.....scary.......

shygirl1999
July 30, 2006, 11:55 AM
Interesting forum ... um, where do you go if you want to talk about what you think will happen by the end of the series? i would think it would fall under predictions/spoilers but theres nothing there, lol ^_^

segua
July 30, 2006, 12:03 PM
Here's some awesome cosplay of Gai and Rock Lee

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v291/hatake_kakashi/fuzzy_eye_browns_couple.jpg

and

http://images2.cosplay.com/photos/18/187933.jpg

LadyHatake
July 30, 2006, 12:39 PM
Here's some awesome cosplay of Gai and Rock Lee

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v291/hatake_kakashi/fuzzy_eye_browns_couple.jpg

and

http://images2.cosplay.com/photos/18/187933.jpg

Awesome cosplay! I love it :)

Rampages
July 30, 2006, 02:39 PM
Ahhhh enough about Gai and Rock Lee already! *feels his head about to explode*

LightReaper
July 30, 2006, 03:50 PM
This thread needs more Hinata.

Also, crazy Naruto expressions!

yeste
July 30, 2006, 05:04 PM
This thread needs more Hinata.

I’m sure you meant Kurenai or Anko!!!

Yeap, pretty sure… :p

LadyHatake
July 30, 2006, 07:43 PM

Psh. What we need is more of Kakashi! :)

Rampages
July 30, 2006, 07:52 PM
More Ino and Sai :p

Teenage puppy love...awww

yeste
July 30, 2006, 08:23 PM
Psh. What we need is more of Kakashi! :)

Fine, as long as there are Kurenai and/or Anko :p

white silver
July 30, 2006, 08:45 PM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Temari and Ten Ten too.

rennokun
July 30, 2006, 09:18 PM
lets talk about gaara would he still be the kagekaze or not since his not strong enough without shukaku

LadyHatake
July 30, 2006, 09:48 PM
Fine, as long as there are Kurenai and/or Anko :p

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Temari and Ten Ten too.

Agreed. Kakashi, Kurenai, Anko, Temari and TenTen. That's what we need.

lets talk about gaara would he still be the kagekaze or not since his not strong enough without shukaku

I've been wondering about that too. Wasn't it Shukaku who gave him the ability to control the sand? And sand was about his only means of fighting, at least it's all I remeber. Desert coffin, etc, were his ninjutsu, all based on his ability to manipulate the sand. Without Shukaku, we don't know what Gaara can do. As far as him being Kazekage, I have no clue. In the manga the sand elders said that they put Gaara as Kazekage so they could keep an eye on him, so now that he no longer contains the one-tail, there's no reason for him to be Kazekage, especially since he may no longer be powerful and may not be able to protect his people like before. But for alll we know, he's super strong even without Shukaku's power.

Only time will tell.

Dracul
July 30, 2006, 10:49 PM
OKAY!!! finally a place that will allow me to discuss what i think needs to be discussed: naruto's capabilities in battle.

after hanging out with jiraiya for a couple years, one could hope that naruto has at least a few more frog summons he's capable of. in addition, we all know how fast he is now with the KB and rasengan stuff (ie: 2nd bell test, on kabuto before oro's lair).

so picture a battle where he decides to use all of his abilities at the same time with thousands of kage bunshins...

>hundreds engaged in close combat
>hundreds throwing projectiles (and hopefully he knows shuriken kage bunshin by now)
>several summoning various frogs and performing jutsus
>rasengans and oodoma rasengans all over the place.
>last but not least, why don't we throw in the new wind elemental jutsu ;) based on the hints from the previous 2 chapters, i am gonna assume this is used in conjunction with a weapon. now if a few hundred of the close combat narutos were using this weapon in order to completely slice through the enemies weapons, guards, whatever... i dont see how any opponent would be able to dodge any of these attacks.

it just seems to me that naruto will be able to completely overwhelm any enemy at this point. all we need is for kishi to let him shine. haha i cant wait!

MaverickNin777
July 31, 2006, 02:08 AM
Whew, first post, yay....*anti-climatic dance*

Baha. Well, I'm just gonna start talking before i forget what's knocking around in my head. I was kind of wondering myself what's going to happen to Gaara. When you think about it, thus far he's never displayed too many of his own jutsus; they're all composed of what his sand does (be it automatic or otherwise). We don't really know how much control he has over it without the bijuu, or even what type he would've been originally. So will he even be fit for the position of kazekage anymore?

As for Naruto's abilities (always fun to discuss)... Something that kind of bothers me is the apparent inconsistancy of Naruto's 'cleverness'. If it's a smaller scale battle, he's definitely up there as far as tactics go (at least when he's fighting alone, and sometimes with team members). He's tricky, and that's cool because it reminds you of how he sometimes exibits fox-like attributes. But then when he fights more heavy-hitting dudes, the tactics and tricks go out the winder in favor of big, world-destroying effects like rasengan and kagillion-kagebunshin. Like, it would just make my day if Naruto would take all those bunshins and all that power and REALLY mess with his opponent's brain. That would be rad.

And here's something stupid but i'm curious about. Why doesn't Tsunade wear the Hokage robes? She'd look kick-ass.

And also, why the heck doesn't anybody ever ask where Naruto came from? I mean, unless he's a clone, or was spontaneously created (which I know I would ask about anyway) he had to have family sometime, somewhere. Right?

And last... Can shinobi sign on to more than one summoning contract? Or are you pretty much stuck with the first one you sign up for? Wouldn't that suck if you didn't know that, and landed a slug contract? I hate slugs. =P

yeste
July 31, 2006, 07:33 AM
K,let’s start this… Gaara can manipulate sand. We’ve seen that important detail at the very end of the Gaara arc, when he was saying goodbye to Naruto… So, he still has this ability and still has same jutsus that he used earlier… But he doesn’t have the armor of sand anymore, or the sand that was protecting him from the attacks… ( armor of sand, I mean the sand that covered his entire body, and other thing is that sand that was used as a weapon to attack/defend himself… ) and he doesn’t have that thing on his back either… ( don’t know what’s it called? ) So, from what I can tell without Shukaku’s powers he’s probably faced with some chakra limitations when using his powerfull sand jutsus, but I still believe that he’s strong enough to overcome this… And as for the position of the Kazekage, there are very good chances that he’s still on it, even dough he’s weaker than before, he still has enormous experience… So, we’ll see about that. :p

If I understood correctly, you wore saying that he’s no good without the sand, and I agree totally on that one, but he can still manipulate sand, and probably will be back on the same level as he was earlier…

But that’s just my opinion… :smile-big :darn :noworry :amuse

And also, why the heck doesn't anybody ever ask where Naruto came from? I mean, unless he's a clone, or was spontaneously created (which I know I would ask about anyway) he had to have family sometime, somewhere. Right?

I’m somewhat new to these forums myself, but believe you me that this question has been brought up a loooooong time ago… And there wore many, many theories on that one!!! Probably the most famous one is the one “ Is Yondaime Naruto’s father?” So look around somemore, you’ll find it, and probably surprise yourself when you see just how long has this been discussed… :p

LadyHatake
July 31, 2006, 12:31 PM
And here's something stupid but i'm curious about. Why doesn't Tsunade wear the Hokage robes? She'd look kick-ass.

I'm pretty sure that she thinks they're ugly. I think I remember her saying something about that...but that could have been a fanfic, or something...[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 01:26:36 PM_________________________________________________

K,let’s start this… Gaara can manipulate sand. We’ve seen that important detail at the very end of the Gaara arc, when he was saying goodbye to Naruto… So, he still has this ability and still has same jutsus that he used earlier… But he doesn’t have the armor of sand anymore, or the sand that was protecting him from the attacks… ( armor of sand, I mean the sand that covered his entire body, and other thing is that sand that was used as a weapon to attack/defend himself… ) and he doesn’t have that thing on his back either… ( don’t know what’s it called? )

I must have missed that panel where he said bye to Naruto. I tend to skim over things sometimes. :)

The thing on his back is called a gourd, btw.

DarkManSharingan32
July 31, 2006, 12:36 PM
I'm pretty sure that she thinks they're ugly. I think I remember her saying something about that...but that could have been a fanfic, or something...[br]Posted on: July 31, 2006, 01:26:36 PM_________________________________________________
I must have missed that panel where he said bye to Naruto. I tend to skim over things sometimes. :)

The thing on his back is called a gourd, btw.

Yeah, i missed it the first time too...
And you really can't find much of a bigger Gaara fan than me..lol

But yeah, about that Gourd... Gaara makes it, and places his sand within it. It's still possible for him to re-make that, and his sand armor once his skills get back to the sand manipulation level that is required for him to do it.

MaverickNin777
July 31, 2006, 02:07 PM
I’m somewhat new to these forums myself, but believe you me that this question has been brought up a loooooong time ago… And there wore many, many theories on that one!!! Probably the most famous one is the one “ Is Yondaime Naruto’s father?” So look around somemore, you’ll find it, and probably surprise yourself when you see just how long has this been discussed… :p

ACtually, what i meant by that question was why doesn't anyone actually in the Naruto-universe ever ask about it. I know it's a hot topic here. But why doesn't anyone wonder there? Unless it's another one of those rules where everyone knows except Naruto and they're forbidden to talk about it. Blargh. It just seems unnatural. And even Naruto himseslf shows very little curiosity. You'd expect at least a 'why me?' about the kyuubi from him. But i think the only self pity he's ever shown was towards the very beginning when he's wondering why, even though he worked so hard, he still couldn't match Sasuke or whateva.

Ayah
July 31, 2006, 02:21 PM
Well, the reason why Kyuubi was sealed to him was because he happened to be born on the day when Kyuubi rampaged Konoha. This would be easy to pass as an excuse if there is no else in Konoha who was born on the exact me date as Naruto.

As for the question of parentage, anyone could lie (unless it's the truth) that Naruto's parents were this couple who died during Kyuubi's attack. Whatever answer was given, it must have been convincing.

DeathcBlood
July 31, 2006, 04:55 PM
What we really need is someone to put up some Hinata cosplay

ihearthinata
July 31, 2006, 05:07 PM
Another sad, sad soul...
In other news, I LOVE TEMARI... xP
Temari FTW!~

as long as you dont touch Hinata.. :)

rennokun
July 31, 2006, 05:09 PM
But yeah, about that Gourd... Gaara makes it, and places his sand within it. It's still possible for him to re-make that, and his sand armor once his skills get back to the sand manipulation level that is required for him to do it.

the sand armor activate automatically through sukaku if gaara was to create1 he have to contol it manually so it wont be that good

segua
July 31, 2006, 05:12 PM
It could be true that Naruto parents did die fighting the Kyuubi. The Yondai died after he sealed the Kyuubi. Naruto's mother might have died giving birth to Naruto or died due to grief after she learned Yondai was going to sacrifice himself save Konoha and seal the Kyuubi in Naruto.

ihearthinata
July 31, 2006, 05:24 PM
who does everyone think is the father of Konohamaru?

jackleone
July 31, 2006, 06:11 PM
i dont believe the Yondai is naruto;s father myth. It dosnt make sense.

1.Why dosnt Jiraya /Kakash/ or any other village elderi say anything to him ever about him being like his father? Jiraya trained the 4th and kakashi was the pupil of the 4th, they obviouslly were connected to both naruto and the 4th.

2.Also if he was Yondai's son why would people not respect him, im sure if someones father died saving a village, they would respect the child and let him know how great his father was.

3. If he was Yondai's son i think the 3rd would of told naruto or would have left him a note or something in his will to let naruto know the truth.

Naruto is only similar to the 4th because he will become Hokage one day, and will be great like the 4th was

midnight789
July 31, 2006, 06:34 PM
I think that gaara's sand jutsus are like yamato's mokuton jutsus, a new element created by 2 elements. Yea, i know i have no facts to base this on, but it sounds kewl. :)

LadyHatake
July 31, 2006, 08:43 PM

1.Why dosnt Jiraya /Kakash/ or any other village elderi say anything to him ever about him being like his father? Jiraya trained the 4th and kakashi was the pupil of the 4th, they obviouslly were connected to both naruto and the 4th.

I agree with you here, but for all we know, there may have been a reason, or possibly a request by the Yondaime himself for them to with hold the information for a certain period of time.

2.Also if he was Yondai's son why would people not respect him, im sure if someones father died saving a village, they would respect the child and let him know how great his father was.

It's possible the villagers don't know that Naruto is the Yondaime's son. It wouldn't be the first time information has been withheld from them.

3. If he was Yondai's son i think the 3rd would of told naruto or would have left him a note or something in his will to let naruto know the truth.

Again, there may be some reason that Naruto doesn't know. Jiraiya et al may be holding back on telling Naruto until his a little more mature. It's like when a child is adopted; many times they don't find out until they are old enough to both understand and handle the situation rationally. Naruto, IMO, is not mature enough to handle the latter.

Naruto is only similar to the 4th because he will become Hokage one day, and will be great like the 4th was

But also, have you noticed the striking resemblence b/w Yondaime and Naruto? Both are blonde and blue eyed, and have similar facial features. Also their techniques and their nature (I think) Ex: Rasengan, Kage Bunshin, etc

But, on the flip side, wwe don't know if Yondaime had a wife/girlfriend, and if she was pregnant, it would be obvious. The villagers would have to realize that something was up. Kids don't just disappear.

Simply speculation, though. Only Kishimoto knows for sure.

There is one thing I wonder about, though...Who took care of Naruto when he was a baby? Surely there was no way that a new born could fend for himself, so who was Naruto's caretaker? Maybe the Third, Sarutobi? I don't think I've ever seen anything about it in the manga...but I could be wrong.

yeste
July 31, 2006, 09:03 PM

The reason why they didn’t tell him this IMO is that they wore supposed to tell a kid something like “ Your father sealed a monster inside you, died in the process, so that he could save our village, and wanted for the people of the village to see you as a hero, but because of the monster inside you that killed a lot of people from this village, they all hated you thinking that you are the actual monster…” Naruto even accidentally found out that he has a monster inside him… They wore probably planning on telling him this when he gets a certain age, in order to be able to grasp this kind of info about his past, and avoid him becoming like Gaara.

This is just my opinion, not based on any facts from the manga!!! And I’m sorry if I sounded rude or something, that wasn’t my intention!!!

I think that gaara's sand jutsus are like yamato's mokuton jutsus, a new element created by 2 elements. Yea, i know i have no facts to base this on, but it sounds kewl. :)

I’m not so sure on that, mokuton is a blood limit, I think, and sand manipulation jutsus are ( to me ) the same jutsus that we saw when manipulating other elements… We know that the Third Kazekage was able to manipulate sand as well, but I don’t think he and Gaara are blood relatives… I might be wrong :p

Just noticed LadyHatake’s post…

Again, there may be some reason that Naruto doesn't know. Jiraiya et al may be holding back on telling Naruto until his a little more mature. It's like when a child is adopted; many times they don't find out until they are old enough to both understand and handle the situation rationally. Naruto, IMO, is not mature enough to handle the latter.

I agree on this!!!! That’s what I tried to say… :p

midnight789
July 31, 2006, 09:29 PM
I’m not so sure on that, mokuton is a blood limit, I think, and sand manipulation jutsus are ( to me ) the same jutsus that we saw when manipulating other elements… We know that the Third Kazekage was able to manipulate sand as well, but I don’t think he and Gaara are blood relatives… I might be wrong :p

It's true that sand could just be a knockoff of specialized earth jutsu's or something, but to me it seems the way he controls it is kind of similar to how yamato controls the wood. And in the translation I read about the mokuton jutsu they said that it is kind of like a bloodline limit. As for Gaara and the third being blood relatives, your probably right. We only know that he was the son of the fourth kazekage. Anywho, like i said i really don't have any proof, it's just a theory i have, and like most of my theories it probably is wrong.

white silver
July 31, 2006, 11:14 PM

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Gaara for instance was the rejection of the village just like Naruto despite having that knowledge that HE is the Kazekage's son. He is only recgonized after post time-skip.

TheGreenFlash
August 01, 2006, 05:48 AM
Isnt all the information about the kyuubi kept in secracy in konoha? that is at least what kakashi said during the whole save gaara arc. I think that no one knows yondaime is naruto's father exept for a few people possibly including jiraya and kakashi.

Also i dont think kishimoto just saved gaara so he could be a lame character. Gaara will most likely be stronger now, he was unhealthy because he had to stay awake so that the 1 tailed beast wouldnt take over (maybe next time we see gaara he wont have black rings around his eyes :smile-big) also gaara probbably had to use his chakra to supress the beast so now he might have more chakra.

DeathcBlood
August 01, 2006, 08:48 AM
Isnt all the information about the kyuubi kept in secracy in konoha? that is at least what kakashi said during the whole save gaara arc. I think that no one knows yondaime is naruto's father exept for a few people possibly including jiraya and kakashi.

Also i dont think kishimoto just saved gaara so he could be a lame character. Gaara will most likely be stronger now, he was unhealthy because he had to stay awake so that the 1 tailed beast wouldnt take over (maybe next time we see gaara he wont have black rings around his eyes :smile-big) also gaara probbably had to use his chakra to supress the beast so now he might have more chakra.
that is so very true i was pondering that myself

segua
August 01, 2006, 09:12 AM
But you know, maybe because he doesn't get any sleep, he couldn't use his body. Up till now, he was just a ninjutsu user who didn't have any taijutsu. I'm wondering if he will learn some taijutsu since he doesn't have the shield of sand anymore.

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 09:37 AM
i think yondaime is narutos father, if he isnt then he is his foster parent or somthing cause dont u
think its bit too much a coincedence that the yondaime sealed kyuubi into a child with a great striking resemblace to him?

DeathcBlood
August 01, 2006, 11:30 AM
i think yondaime is narutos father, if he isnt then he is his foster parent or somthing cause dont u
think its bit too much a coincedence that the yondaime sealed kyuubi into a child with a great striking resemblace to him?
that is something only kishi knows this although some wish he would finally reveal naruto's parentage.

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 12:14 PM
that is something only kishi knows this although some wish he would finally reveal naruto's parentage.

i think he'll only reveal it near the end of the series

DarkManSharingan32
August 01, 2006, 12:17 PM
But you know, maybe because he doesn't get any sleep, he couldn't use his body. Up till now, he was just a ninjutsu user who didn't have any taijutsu. I'm wondering if he will learn some taijutsu since he doesn't have the shield of sand anymore.

Ha ha, yeah... i would love to see him become more mobile...
But it al depends, it may be just Gaara's style to stay still... in which case, he is just gonna have to focus 100% on sand speed... making it faster than it ever was!

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 12:18 PM
i think gaara is a long to medium range type, he is not rly gud and he doesnt really need taijutsu

Navid.
August 01, 2006, 12:34 PM
Yay... a hang out thread :hug

I think Sasuke has improved his Sharingan, as we saw with his confrontation of the Kyuubi. But I don't think he's gotten MS yet.

I personally hope that Sasuke never gets MS... Also has anyone noticed that compared with Itachi (who always has his sharingan on) Sasuke will always fight without his Sharingan until he needs it, and then bring it out (much like Kakashi).

--->It's your funeral then... (http://www.furry.org.au/randomjoy/1148751521907.jpg)<----

Noooooo... Not Garbage Bag Kakashi... :paperbag :iik

Kurenai... where, where?? :hearts

As for Gara being without Shukaku, I think that the biggest downside to that will be a lower Chakra capacity, which might mean that he wont be able to do as many of those big killer jutsus that he could before after each other, like against Kimimaro (fixed thanks to DarkManSharingan :)).

DarkManSharingan32
August 01, 2006, 12:37 PM
Yay... a hang out thread :hug

I personally hope that Sasuke never gets MS... Also has anyone noticed that compared with Itachi (who always has his sharingan on) Sasuke will always fight without his Sharingan until he needs it, and then bring it out (much like Kakashi).
Noooooo... Not Garbage Bag Kakashi... :paperbag :iik

Kurenai... where, where?? :hearts

As for Gara being without Shukaku, I think that the biggest downside to that will be a lower Chakra capacity, which might mean that he wont be able to do as many of those big killer jutsus that he could before after each other, like against Kidomaru (sp?).

Kimimaro...lol
Kidoumaru is the spider guy... :-p

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 12:42 PM
yeah, but even agaiinst kimimaro he ran out of chakra

DarkManSharingan32
August 01, 2006, 12:51 PM

Well, Kimimaro is just about the ONLY character who could have survived from those attacks...

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 12:52 PM
oh yeah, true, kimimaro kicks ass, he wud've murderised gaara if not for the sickness

Navid.
August 01, 2006, 12:55 PM
Kimimaro...lol
Kidoumaru is the spider guy... :-p

Ha ha, lol... :o :darn

Thanks for the correction DarkManSharingan... I knew there was something wrong with that name... ha ha :sweatdrop :p

Yeah, I know... but he did like three or four huge jutsus (landscape changing big) during that fight... All I'm saying is that he wouldnt probably be able to do that many anymore...

Asuma: (from ch 317)
If two equally leveled shinobi got into a fight both using blades,
The one who holds the sharper blade would win.

Is it just me or is that such a obvious hint at Naruto vr. Sasuke that it makes you think twice about naruto using a bladed weapon... (Or I'm just probably getting a bit paranoid)

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 12:56 PM
yes, naruto is probably gonna get a blade for a weapon

DeathcBlood
August 01, 2006, 12:57 PM
oh yeah, true, kimimaro kicks ass, he wud've murderised gaara if not for the sickness
well remember orochimaru truly desired kimimaro's body that was what he truly wanted but since kimimaru was dying he decided to settle for the sharingan

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 12:58 PM
yeah, kimimaro's keke genkai was truly cool, buy his bones grew back right?

DeathcBlood
August 01, 2006, 12:59 PM
yeah, kimimaro's keke genkai was truly cool, buy his bones grew back right?
hell i wish i had his keke genkai id be like a god

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 01:00 PM
but dont u think ms cud wip his has flat?

Navid.
August 01, 2006, 01:00 PM
yes, naruto is probably gonna get a blade for a weapon

ehh, what I meant was that Naruto isn't going to use a bladed weapon because it's hinted at so obviously that it seems like it's there to throw us off... but as I said I could just be getting paranoid :)

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 01:02 PM
oh......
it cud b

DeathcBlood
August 01, 2006, 01:04 PM
but dont u think ms cud wip his has flat?
true but i wouldnt be foolish enough to look at him in the face i myself am one good at sensing movement by watching peoples feet but then sometime i move the wrong direction but then again i dont generally practice dont get much time to use it enough[br]Posted on: August 01, 2006, 01:03:13 PM_________________________________________________

true but i wouldnt be foolish enough to look at him in the face i myself am one good at sensing movement by watching peoples feet but then sometime i move the wrong direction but then again i dont generally practice dont get much time to use it enough
and since moving wrong direction means worse pain then id rather stay still

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 01:04 PM
but if u think about it, not many ppl know about ms so kimimaro wudnt hav expected that

Navid.
August 01, 2006, 01:10 PM
We all know that his bones are harder than steel but they where not strong enough to go through Garas ultimate defence...

So do you guys think that Asuma's knifes wraped in wind chakra, or maybe Sasukes sword/chidori... would cut through him?

DeathcBlood
August 01, 2006, 01:14 PM
We all know that his bones are harder than steel but they where not strong enough to go through Garas ultimate defence...

So do you guys think that Asuma's knifes wraped in wind chakra, or maybe Sasukes sword/chidori... would cut through him?

more then likely as asuma said blade vs blade the one that is sharper wins and he said if he didnt control himself it wouldve gone straight through the rock if he wanted

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 01:18 PM
i think only if u make it sharp enough will it be able to break through garras ultimate defence

Navid.
August 01, 2006, 01:21 PM
more then likely as asuma said blade vs blade the one that is sharper wins and he said if he didnt control himself it wouldve gone straight through the rock if he wanted

So why would Orichimaru be so interested in getting a body that Naruto in a few months time will be able to just cut through with his wind jutsu like any other body??
It makes me think that Kimimaro had not yet reached his potential...

i think only if u make it sharp enough will it be able to break through garras ultimate defence

Sorry if I hadn't made it clear, I meant cut through Kimimaro, not Garas defence...

Tr14d
August 01, 2006, 01:24 PM
i think u wud still hav to sharpen the blade enough with the wind 2 get to kimimaro

ihearthinata
August 01, 2006, 02:21 PM
So why would Orichimaru be so interested in getting a body that Naruto in a few months time will be able to just cut through with his wind jutsu like any other body??
It makes me think that Kimimaro had not yet reached his potential...

Sorry if I hadn't made it clear, I meant cut through Kimimaro, not Garas defence...

the whole point to get sauske was to gain his sharingan to copy all the techniques that are available i believe

LightReaper
August 01, 2006, 03:58 PM
For those interested, oranges in the sun updated with more translations of Kereyon-Jima's fancomics.

http://www.cinnamonstars.com/naruto/

I love the "Together with Sasuke" one :P

Navid.
August 01, 2006, 04:03 PM
the whole point to get sauske was to gain his sharingan to copy all the techniques that are available i believe

I was talking about Kimimaru, not Sasuke... What I was saying is that he (Orochimaru) wanted Kimimaru for his bloodline limit, (which was a blood line that was good for attack but the way it was shown it was mainly a very great defensive body), but now that Naruto and Sasuke have/will gotten/get such poverfull attacks that arguably could cut through someone like Kimimaru... why, why would Orochimaru be so interested in Kimimaru?

Hope that clears things up... :) (Nice sig by the way :smile-big)

ha ha... I love those fan comics, not only is the quality of the drawing great, but it's funny as well...

this one just made me laugh...

http://www.cinnamonstars.com/naruto/comic/no301.jpg

Gigga
August 01, 2006, 05:12 PM
W00t my first post :D

As far as Garra's power i think that Shakku was limiting his fighting ability, like how Kyubi's chakra is limiting Naruto's. it was said that if the Kyubi was not holding naruto back, he'd have 100 times the chakra capacity he currently has. Also the fact that Garra being driven to insomniac status from Shakku would make anyone not be at their full potential. i think that the only thing that garra would lose would be the shield of sand, because that was shakku's way of protecting him, armor of the sand is willingly produced, i remember that being said when he fought lee. i'd speculate that sand jutsu is a cross between earth and wind (wind to cut up the pieces of earth into sand, earth to compress it), you always see garra put both hands together to charge up his strongest jutsus, much like how yamato does for any of his.

ihearthinata
August 01, 2006, 05:51 PM
I was talking about Kimimaru, not Sasuke... What I was saying is that he (Orochimaru) wanted Kimimaru for his bloodline limit, (which was a blood line that was good for attack but the way it was shown it was mainly a very great defensive body), but now that Naruto and Sasuke have/will gotten/get such poverfull attacks that arguably could cut through someone like Kimimaru... why, why would Orochimaru be so interested in Kimimaru?

Hope that clears things up... :) (Nice sig by the way :smile-big)

ha ha... I love those fan comics, not only is the quality of the drawing great, but it's funny as well...

this one just made me laugh...

http://www.cinnamonstars.com/naruto/comic/no301.jpg

ahh i see..
well i would think he wanted Kimma because of his power. he was pretty bad @$$ for awhile. but who knew that eventually sasuke and naruto would get powers that can cut through certain things..
i bet kishi didn't even know.. lol
thanks about my sig.. it needs to be hotter.. lol

KnOwLedGe
August 01, 2006, 09:01 PM
Naruto most likely would have to learn to fight without using the Kuubi's chakra not only because it harms him but also Sasuke could surpress it sharingan could supress it. Naruto's bottomless well of chakra would be void. Naruto is a power fighter. Yeah he has a few tricks up his sleeves, but he is mostly a power fighter. I foresee a drastic change in fighting style in the future.

W00t my first post :D

As far as Garra's power i think that Shakku was limiting his fighting ability, like how Kyubi's chakra is limiting Naruto's. it was said that if the Kyubi was not holding naruto back, he'd have 100 times the chakra capacity he currently has. Also the fact that Garra being driven to insomniac status from Shakku would make anyone not be at their full potential. i think that the only thing that garra would lose would be the shield of sand, because that was shakku's way of protecting him, armor of the sand is willingly produced, i remember that being said when he fought lee. i'd speculate that sand jutsu is a cross between earth and wind (wind to cut up the pieces of earth into sand, earth to compress it), you always see garra put both hands together to charge up his strongest jutsus, much like how yamato does for any of his.

I read that if he doesn't surpress the kyuubi it would be 100 times.

white silver
August 02, 2006, 01:21 AM
I read that if he doesn't surpress the kyuubi it would be 100 times.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]You mean, "if he keeps the Kyubi in check".

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 01:49 AM
isnt the reason naruto have a lot of chakra cause its been mold with the kyubi chakra so he have 2 sources of chakra?

i dont get this is people saying gaara and naruto better off with out the sukaku and kyubi wats the point of putting them in them in the 1st place then

Navid.
August 02, 2006, 02:18 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]You mean, "if he keeps the Kyubi in check".

Yeah, thats what was implied in the manga, thats the reason why Kakshi has asked for Yamamoto's help, to "keep the Kyubi in check" as you stated.

The real question here is (Giggas post, welcome to MH by the way :)), does the same alppy in Gara and Shukkaku's case, meaning, will Gara become stronger now that the Shukkaku is gone?

There is really no definite answer to this as we haven't seen enough of Gara since the extraction of Shukkaku, but in my own personal opinion I belive as far as Naruto goes he is a singular case, because of the way the Kyubi was sealed within him (using the death god).

It also seems that the other Jinchuuriki we have seen so far seem to use the power of their Bijuu in a way that makes them seem more of a help, than in Narutos case, the Kyubi chakra actually hurts him (while giving him power) when he is in the Kyubi form, while it looked like Garas/Two Tailes Bijuu form was actually helping more than hurting as far as was shown in the manga.

isnt the reason naruto have a lot of chakra cause its been mold with the kyubi chakra so he have 2 sources of chakra?

i dont get this is people saying gaara and naruto better off with out the sukaku and kyubi wats the point of putting them in them in the 1st place then

I think that when the manga states that Naruto will be a stronger when the Kyubi is held back, means that he will be (100 time?) stronger then when he is using his own normal chakra without the Kyubi being held back, I belive this is because during any time Naruto has to use much of his own chakra to keep the Kyubi back when he is by himself, but now that Yamamoto is doing this for him, he can use his full chakra capacity for what he need to do himself.

But as I have stated above, I belive this is the case only for Naruto, and not any other Jinchuuriki that we have seen so far.

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 04:10 AM
I think that when the manga states that Naruto will be a stronger when the Kyubi is held back, means that he will be (100 time?) stronger then when he is using his own normal chakra without the Kyubi being held back, I belive this is because during any time Naruto has to use much of his own chakra to keep the Kyubi back when he is by himself, but now that Yamamoto is doing this for him, he can use his full chakra capacity for what he need to do himself.

This is where im confuse i though yamato already supress all the nine tail chakra when bringing naruto back from the fourth tail form. kakashi said naruto current chakra double his(naruto own chakra i suppose).
Yamato job is to let naruto use the kyubi chakra without him losing contol (tranforming to kyubi form).
kyubi is one of the ultimate being with unlimited chakra i dont see how naruto could supress kyubi chakra with his chakra alone this doesnt sound right to me. and when kakashi said 100x more than his chakra i was thinking this would happen when yamato doesnt supress kyubi chakra which make naruto can use it.

yeste
August 02, 2006, 08:23 AM
No spoilers this week, huh??? Well not too bad, chapter is coming out tomorow!!!

Navid.
August 02, 2006, 09:38 AM
This is where im confuse i though yamato already supress all the nine tail chakra when bringing naruto back from the fourth tail form. kakashi said naruto current chakra double his(naruto own chakra i suppose).
Yamato job is to let naruto use the kyubi chakra without him losing contol (tranforming to kyubi form).
kyubi is one of the ultimate being with unlimited chakra i dont see how naruto could supress kyubi chakra with his chakra alone this doesnt sound right to me. and when kakashi said 100x more than his chakra i was thinking this would happen when yamato doesnt supress kyubi chakra which make naruto can use it.

When he (Yamamoto) brought back Naruto from four-tail Kyuubi mode, he only suppressed the Kyuubi chakra for that specific momment, not for the rest of Naruto's life...

Yes, Kakashi did say that Naruto's current chakra is double his own, but that is when Yamamoto isn't suppressing Kyuubi.

As for the Kyuubi being the ultimate being with unlimited chakra, the way I get it is that it's not all Naruto on his own that is suppressing the Kyuubi, lets not forget about the seal (placed there by the fourth)...

Anyway, Naruto has decided to become stronger without using the Kyuubi anymore (as that not only hurts him but also shortens his life), think of what Yamamoto is doing as keeping kyuubi at bay for the limmited period of Narutos training...

If I was to give you a example: Think about how Rock Lee always fights with weights on his body, this means that he is always training his body and when he takes the weights off, he is able to use his body to it's full potential. Well, the Kyuubi works in the same way as Lee's weights, except it trains Naruto's Chakra, and now that with the help of Yamamoto, Naruto's "weights" are lifted and Naruto can use his Chakra to it's full potential...

Hope that made sence... :)

No spoilers this week, huh??? Well not too bad, chapter is coming out tomorow!!!

Can't wait, hope we get to see the Tsunade's Anti Akatsuki Force during this chapter :smile-big

KnOwLedGe
August 02, 2006, 10:17 AM
It has to be that Naruto's chakra is 100x with the Kyuubi surpressed...This is because the Kyuubi is infinite. It can't be labeled. It is sort of interesting that Kakashi knows the level of Naruto's Kyuubi surpressed chakra level like this. Interesting.

Tr14d
August 02, 2006, 12:19 PM
^ ithink kakashi was making a wild estimate of sorts

Luckas
August 02, 2006, 01:34 PM
I'm curious: people who believe that Naruto's chakra is 100 times more than Kakashi's chakra when Yamato supress Kyubi's chakra.
Don't you think that is slightly excessive even for a manga, which is fiction?
Just a curiosity.

FLFC
August 02, 2006, 02:47 PM
who does everyone think is the father of Konohamaru?

Do u think Asuma is his father or his uncle?

We don´t know that much about most of the families of the ninja of Konoha, do we?

ILUVATAR
August 02, 2006, 03:15 PM
isn't Shikimaru Asuma's son? now i'm confused..... so Konohamaru, The Third, Asuma and Shikimaru are relatives right? wow....... O_O

ibra87
August 02, 2006, 03:16 PM
isn't Shikimaru Asuma's son? now i'm confused..... so Konohamaru, The Third, Asuma and Shikimaru are relatives right? wow....... O_O

nooo Shikamaru's dad, we have seen >_> There goes your theory :crying

extrasport161
August 02, 2006, 03:43 PM
my guess is that asuma is konohamaru's uncle... we've never seen them together, and while asuma is sniffing around kurenai, there is no evidence to support that he had a wife before who's died. plus, kurenai's to hot to be a mommy... hahaha

KnOwLedGe
August 02, 2006, 05:24 PM
Haven't you looked at the spiral jackets. The same spiral that naruto has. Every chunnin and jounnin has that jacket spiral. except for the 1st 2nd 5th and 3rd. It seems that only during the 4th's era that we see that jacket with the spiral on the back. Only ninja in Konoha have it. The 5th had when she was younger and was a medic nin. I think that spiral is a family crest paying hommage to the 4th.

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 05:58 PM
Its asuma the 3rd son?

ibra87
August 02, 2006, 06:08 PM
Its asuma the 3rd son?

Yes sir.

yeste
August 02, 2006, 07:04 PM
I'm curious: people who believe that Naruto's chakra is 100 times more than Kakashi's chakra when Yamato supress Kyubi's chakra.
Don't you think that is slightly excessive even for a manga, which is fiction?
Just a curiosity.

Hmmm, I think that when they said they are going to keep the Kyubi suppressed, not the Kyubi’s chakra…

As I see it, Naruto himself ( this is questionable ) has twice amount of chakra then Kakashi ( because Kakashi is too cool to need a lot of chakra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ), but when he “tabs” into Kyubi’s chakra then he will have more, 100x more… But we know that when he takes Kyubis chakra, the Kyubi also has a way of showing up with it, and than Captain Yamato b***hsl*ps the beast right back into Narutos subconsciousness…

Ahhhh, I’m on a little sugar rush… Again, as always this is just my opinion!!!! It can be wrong!?????

midnight789
August 02, 2006, 07:12 PM
I keep reading this thing about how naruto's chakra is rediculously large because he is perpetually using it to keep the kyuubi sealed, and how if he didn't have the kyuubi in him his amount of usable chakra would skyrocket. for example....

If I was to give you a example: Think about how Rock Lee always fights with weights on his body, this means that he is always training his body and when he takes the weights off, he is able to use his body to it's full potential. Well, the Kyuubi works in the same way as Lee's weights, except it trains Naruto's Chakra, and now that with the help of Yamamoto, Naruto's "weights" are lifted and Naruto can use his Chakra to it's full potential...

now, i didn't do that to pick on you, it was just the closest example of this theory that i could find offhand. Anywho, as i was gettin around to saying, I don't remember it saying anything like that in the manga. Also in the chapter i read, kakashi said that naruto's chakra was twice his own, and if yamato DIDN'T suppress the kyuubi it would be 100x. I'm just curious as to how this theory came up cuz, like i said, i don't remember the manga ever giving any evidence to that effect.

odeon
August 02, 2006, 07:12 PM
Hmmm, I think that when they said they are going to keep the Kyubi suppressed, not the Kyubi’s chakra…

As I see it, Naruto himself ( this is questionable ) has twice amount of chakra then Kakashi ( because Kakashi is too cool to need a lot of chakra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ), but when he “tabs” into Kyubi’s chakra then he will have more, 100x more… But we know that when he takes Kyubis chakra, the Kyubi also has a way of showing up with it, and than Captain Yamato b***hsl*ps the beast right back into Narutos subconsciousness…

Ahhhh, I’m on a little sugar rush… Again, as always this is just my opinion!!!! It can be wrong!?????

yeah something like that... actually Kakashi said: "If Yamato doesn't suppress Kyubi chakra... that be 100 time .. blablabla" so yeah yamato was supressing kyubi chakra the entire time from when he brought back naruto to the forth tail... and that what yamato said : "from now on I m going to hold you re kyubi powers back completly.." something like that ... pretty clear if you ask me... and for naruto training he seems to control the flow of chakra that leak into naruto ... that all...there no way naruto on his own could have 100 time more chakra than kakashi...

ps: and for those who think that naruto chakra is used for restraing kyubi chakra it doresn't make sense and that's not written anywhere in the manga...yamato just said that he was able to stand the kyubi chakra (was talking about his transformation) because of the strenght of his own chakra... so basically for me, he can handdle that large amount of chakra, because he also have a larger amount of chakra than the actual shinobi...the theorie about naruto chakra suppressing kyubi chakra doesn't make sense, think about when naruto need to call kyubi powers to summon gamabunta the first time...his chakra couldn't do it; and he used kyubi chakra whitout beeing empty of his own .. just because he need it at the verge of the death...

pps: my english surely sucks please spare me for that

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 07:26 PM
Totally agree with odeon that wat i been tryin to say but every1 keeps telling me that yamato supressing the kyubi power when clearly kakashi said "If Yamato doesn't suppress Kyubi chakra"

midnight789
August 02, 2006, 07:32 PM
ps: and for those who think that naruto chakra is used for restraing kyubi chakra it doresn't make sense and that's not written anywhere in the manga...yamato just said that he was able to stand the kyubi chakra (was talking about his transformation) because of the strenght of his own chakra... so basically for me, he can handdle that large amount of chakra, because he also have a larger amount of chakra than the actual shinobi...the theorie about naruto chakra suppressing kyubi chakra doesn't make sense, think about when naruto need to call kyubi powers to summon gamabunta the first time...his chakra couldn't do it; and he used kyubi chakra whitout beeing empty of his own .. just because he need it at the verge of the death...

Woohoo, that's what i've been sayin. Glad to see others think the same as me. I mean, i would assume that kakashi has a good bit of chakra with him being an elite jounin and a super genious ninja. having twice that is a whole lot. As for what's actually sealing the kyuubi, I think people are underestimating the seal the fourth used. He ended up sacrificing his life to the death god, so it must be a really powerful seal. And since jiraiya said the seal on the kyuubi is starting to slip (which is understandable considering the kyuubi is the strongest bijuu) yamato has been called in to prevent the kyuubi from taking over.

segua
August 02, 2006, 08:40 PM
The seal on Naruto lets the Kyuubi's chakra mixed in with Naruto's own chakra therefore making the chakra safe.

midnight789
August 02, 2006, 08:46 PM
The seal on Naruto lets the Kyuubi's chakra mixed in with Naruto's own chakra therefore making the chakra safe.

Never thought about that, but i don't think that's the case as he gets damaged when he starts using larger amounts of the kyuubi's chakra (take the 4-tailed shroud for example)

white silver
August 02, 2006, 08:48 PM

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]That's not entirely the case, which is why Yamato said Naruto can move even in K4 mode. To begin with, his chakra is beyond normal.

b0it0i
August 02, 2006, 09:07 PM
about what someone said about konomaharu's dad.

with the recent revelation that asuma's dad was the 3rd... and the 3rd is konomaharu's grandpappy........

asuma might be konomaharu's pappy.

but we've never seen them together, so asuma might just be an uncle.

midnight789
August 02, 2006, 09:19 PM
about what someone said about konomaharu's dad.

with the recent revelation that asuma's dad was the 3rd... and the 3rd is konomaharu's grandpappy........

asuma might be konomaharu's pappy.

but we've never seen them together, so asuma might just be an uncle.

Actually Asuma is Konohamaru's mother. Think about that and try to sleep at night.....

LadyHatake
August 02, 2006, 10:01 PM
Actually Asuma is Konohamaru's mother. Think about that and try to sleep at night.....

:blink
I sure hope not... :rofl

I highly doubt that Asuma is Konohamaru's father. There is little to no interaction between the two of them, and Asuma strikes me as the kind of person who, if he had a son, would take care of his son and would be a good father to his child.

rennokun
August 03, 2006, 12:36 AM
we need more info on kurenai

Brede
August 03, 2006, 01:22 AM
we need more info on kurenai

wat? u think kurenai is konohamaru's mom? :blink

Jerome
August 03, 2006, 04:15 AM
There are two things that actually bug me with this Naruto-series.

The first one is that the 4th hokage (yondaime?) couldn't handle the kyuubi, but the Akatsuki-members seem to have no trouble handling most of the monsters. What does this mean? Is the kyuubi really strong compared to the other monsters? Are the monsters weak when they are trapped in a jinchuuriki? Are the akatsuki member just really really strong, and how is Konoha supposed to handle them?

Naruto went to school in the first episodes. When the groups where finally formed there where a lot of groups, but the focus was set on 3 groups. Team Gai was added later, but this means that there must be a lot of strong ninja's in the village. I hope some of them will be in the 20 brigade.

The Lakeflower
August 03, 2006, 05:10 AM
There are two things that actually bug me with this Naruto-series.

The first one is that the 4th hokage (yondaime?) couldn't handle the kyuubi, but the Akatsuki-members seem to have no trouble handling most of the monsters. What does this mean? Is the kyuubi really strong compared to the other monsters? Are the monsters weak when they are trapped in a jinchuuriki? Are the akatsuki member just really really strong, and how is Konoha supposed to handle them?

Naruto went to school in the first episodes. When the groups where finally formed there where a lot of groups, but the focus was set on 3 groups. Team Gai was added later, but this means that there must be a lot of strong ninja's in the village. I hope some of them will be in the 20 brigade.

1# The Kyuubi is extremly powerful and the strongest bijuu (spelling?) in the world. Yet we have seen Akatsuki attack some of the weakest bijuus like the Ninbi, Ichibi and Sanibi. Kyuubis time will come too.

2# Those three teams was the only ones that made it throught the genin test (remember Kakashis bell test?). Gais team did the same thing but graduated one year erlier then Naruto and the others.

Jerome
August 03, 2006, 05:22 AM
2# Those three teams was the only ones that made it throught the genin test (remember Kakashis bell test?). Gais team did the same thing but graduated one year erlier then Naruto and the others.

Is that true? I can only remember that every group had to do a test (and that Kakashi failed all his previous assigned groups), but I can't remember that all other groups failed the test.

Panda
August 03, 2006, 06:36 AM
no raw... booo! I went to the Great Wall today.

Adam_xx
August 03, 2006, 06:38 AM
no raw... booo! I went to the Great Wall today.

Woah, your such an experienced topic changer!

SacredNic
August 03, 2006, 06:39 AM
/wonders if this will turn into the Naruto 318 agony thread :tem

Adam_xx
August 03, 2006, 06:44 AM
Lol, AHHH!!
The pain! The pain!

yeste
August 03, 2006, 07:04 AM
Don’t change this to the agony thread,plzzzzz!!! This is the place to hang out, enjoy and talk about whatever, but not for B***ING!!!!

ShadwsofArchonia
August 03, 2006, 07:15 AM
The Raw is either late or someone forgot to scan it in the hype of the Third Naruto Movie that releases today. Also according to fandom sources, the anime is supposed to jump back to it's original track of keeping up with the manga. After 197 me thinks, which should be a litte bit after the Third Naruto movie.

Also, just for the record. Ever notice how in every Naruto movie, the mission jumps from a measly C rank to like an A or S-rank. Also notice how Naruto has killed someone in the second movie and is completely unphased by this Vs. to feeling immensely guilty about taking a life. As his "persona" would probably cause him to feel guilty for killing. Also which makes me curious, that after doing "so many High Ranked missions" why he's still a Genin. Of all things...

The reason why Akatsuki seem "so strong" to the world, is because most of the higher level Bijuu. Beyond five tails are sealed away within children who are obviously from then on Jinchuuriki. So if they are sealed away, then when coming across the Akatsuki they cannot fight to their full potential. Or in simpler terms release 100% of their power as such a massive amount of chakra would destroy them completely. Also the Akatsuki has 9 S-ranked Missing-Nin, now one has to take into consideration that an S-rank Nin is comparable to a Kage. So by terms of strength, chakra size, intellect and chakra control they are very skilled. But when dealing with lower tailed Bijuu, Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi there isn't much skill involved since they work in pairs. It more or less balances the equation.

Also one has to take into consideration the flexibility a Ninja has vs. a Bijuu. Now with all honest respect, you never see a Bijuu with say; six tails, immense intellectual capability, and about the size of a mountain. Perform a Kawarimi (Substitution), that in essence though helpful to a ninja would be pointless. Since A) there's no large big enough to substitute it's body and two. Even after substitution it would be seen in bright day light a few miles away given it's size. Also Ninja have chakra and their techniques while Bijuu are just chakra that rampage through anything. As powerful as brute force is, against an intellectual mind that can plan, capture and execute. Brute force fails.

Lastly, the Yondaime Hokage is the strongest Shinobi alive. But against the Kyubi he was helpless in a manner because he was still human. To fight and seal away the Kyubi no Kitsune is no easy feat. If anything what he did would put the skills of the Akatsuki to shame, also if he were alive today. Each and every Akatsuki member, Ex-Orochimaru included would fear him to their bones. His speed, intellect and skill surpasses all nine of them. He was responsible for the victory of Konoha in the Iwa-Konoha War. All in all, he's a one man army. After all, regardless of Dojutsu or any blood line in existence. If the eyes and body cannot keep up with the Hiraishin, it's not possible to come out victorious in a battle against that technique.

-Shad

SacredNic
August 03, 2006, 07:28 AM
Don’t change this to the agony thread,plzzzzz!!! This is the place to hang out, enjoy and talk about whatever, but not for B***ING!!!!

lol... I knew itd set off a spark
Sorry admin... temptation got the better of me. :tem[br]Posted on: August 03, 2006, 07:18:42 AM_________________________________________________
Also according to fandom sources, the anime is supposed to jump back to it's original track of keeping up with the manga. After 197 me thinks, which should be a litte bit after the Third Naruto movie.

Really?! For real-'ttebayo!

FLFC
August 03, 2006, 08:10 AM
But before the manga showed us, do u guys ever got any hints that Sandaime was Asumas father, I mean besides the Surname that obviously showed that they were related? And did u ever see Konohamaru facing Asuma, to see how they would act?

What is the agony thread? I never saw it...

zaijan_85
August 03, 2006, 08:23 AM
Lol, AHHH!!
The pain! The pain!

i feel your pain ='(

But before the manga showed us, do u guys ever got any hints that Sandaime was Asumas father, I mean besides the Surname that obviously showed that they were related? And did u ever see Konohamaru facing Asuma, to see how they would act?

i had no idea Sandaime was Asumas father

yeste
August 03, 2006, 08:28 AM

Basically, it was a thread to express you agony when the chapter comes late… But who would have guessed what Naruto fans are capable of doing when the raw is late!!! I’m still surprised no one dies during the last one… :blink

That’s all I have to say about that!!! :noworry

Navid.
August 03, 2006, 08:37 AM
now, i didn't do that to pick on you, it was just the closest example of this theory that i could find offhand. Anywho, as i was gettin around to saying, I don't remember it saying anything like that in the manga. Also in the chapter i read, kakashi said that naruto's chakra was twice his own, and if yamato DIDN'T suppress the kyuubi it would be 100x. I'm just curious as to how this theory came up cuz, like i said, i don't remember the manga ever giving any evidence to that effect.

Well that example was just me going abit further into trying to give an idea of how/why Naruto has so such a great Chakra capacity... I never said that it was taken from the manga, it was simply an a theory that would explain in one way the reason for Naruto's huge Chakra reserve.

So I can understand why you can't remember the manga giving any evidence to that effect... :amuse :p

Totally agree with odeon that wat i been tryin to say but every1 keeps telling me that yamato supressing the kyubi power when clearly kakashi said "If Yamato doesn't suppress Kyubi chakra"

Could you post the page where it says that, as I dont remmember this at all when I read the chapter (dont have it on my drive anymore), it could be from a differnt translator, but it would still be interesting to see it... thanks. :)

alaindc
August 03, 2006, 10:09 AM
wow, there are a lot of users online... =^_^= says here 1254... whats the highest number MH got in terms of users online in the past?

kimaera
August 03, 2006, 10:34 AM
doesnt the raw come out on wednesdays?

TheGreenFlash
August 03, 2006, 10:46 AM
doesnt the raw come out on wednesdays?

Well thats kind of dependant on where you live...and your time zone but mostly wensday/thursday it comes out

jerger
August 03, 2006, 10:53 AM
he is kept as a genin to keep him motivated. naruto's upbringing has caused the 5th to treat him in this manner. it seems, she wants to push him so he pushes himself to a higher level. by keeping him genin, he isn't giving up.. but he constantly is trying to improve. also... i also think it would make sense that he is put in weak mission situations as a leader in case things get crazy, because he is dependable and amazing.

also it is mentioned that konoha has higher priced missions for high needs (when selling missions)... and often people manipulate the system to trick the ninjas in doing the mission for much cheaper... or for other sly reasons

Luckas
August 03, 2006, 04:53 PM
Please help me, I know is Off Topic but I can't find the "notify" button and I'm going crazy; someone could exlain where is the button is or the way to have notified where there are new replies in a topic.
I know this could appear stupid, but really I can't find it.
Pease help.

ibra87
August 03, 2006, 06:38 PM
Please help me, I know is Off Topic but I can't find the "notify" button and I'm going crazy; someone could exlain where is the button is or the way to have notified where there are new replies in a topic.
I know this could appear stupid, but really I can't find it.
Pease help.

It seems like the admins have removed it.

villageidiot
August 03, 2006, 06:49 PM
How about this theory...

Yondaime is picked to carry out an assasination against an uber-nin that is trying to gather other criminal type uber-nin for a nefarious plot. He sets out to do the deed, but falls for dudes daughter, impregnates her, and in a moment of weakness calls off the mission.

Eight and a half months later his women goes into labor early and a 'maelstorm' of chakra rips her open. Enter baby Naruto. Thing is, being an infant and being unable to control this huge amount of chakra one of two things is likely to happen, either it will eat the kid alive or kill someone accidentally. Gasp! People will think the kid is a monster.

Convienently at about this time Kyuubi is laying waste to Konoha. Yondaime, always quick on his feet, comes up with a plan. If he can seal the Kyuubi chakra inside his child then he can defeat this demon and save his son (the seal and his sons chakra negating the Kyuubi chakra). The only downside, his son will grow up without the use of this emense amount of chakra and sealing Kyuubi means sealing his own fate. Yondaime doesn't even think about it twice. The jutsu is performed and the only one with the full story of who Naruto is dies, unfortunately he miscalculates on exactly how the two vast chakra's would react to one another over time...

Leap forward 15 years, Naruto is about to face off against the last surviving member of Akatsuki, its leader. This enigmatic figure turns to face our hero. Their eyes lock. "Naruto, I am your grandfather." Dun, Dun, Dun!

Luckas
August 03, 2006, 06:57 PM
It seems like the admins have removed it.

Oh..... I think if they removed it, I can't find it. Thanks.

midnight789
August 03, 2006, 09:02 PM
Well that example was just me going abit further into trying to give an idea of how/why Naruto has so such a great Chakra capacity... I never said that it was taken from the manga, it was simply an a theory that would explain in one way the reason for Naruto's huge Chakra reserve.

So I can understand why you can't remember the manga giving any evidence to that effect... :amuse :p

Ahhhhhhhh, i see now. I kept seeing people post this like it was a fact and i was wondering where they got that from.

Could you post the page where it says that, as I dont remmember this at all when I read the chapter (dont have it on my drive anymore), it could be from a differnt translator, but it would still be interesting to see it... thanks. :)

I would be happy to post it, but i can't figure out how to. Is there any way to upload the pic onto my post w/o going through another site? (yea i'm not too good with computers so the simpler the better)
-btw it's chapter 315 page 11 incase you can find it yourself.

When you use the "Advanced Editor" to post (i.e. not the quick reply that is on the bottom of the page...the one you see if you click "Preview"), there will be an option to the left of the input field that says, "Additional Options...". Click it, and you'll see a place where you can upload an attachment. -Jabbs

Ahh i see, thx muchalot for the help. I think i got it now.

Navid.
August 04, 2006, 05:31 AM
@ midnight789

After seeing your post I went and tracked down the page that I read when I first got my hand on a translated copy of chapter 315...

and here it is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/navid00/Chapter315p11differenttranslation.jpg

As you can see it pretty much says the opposite of what the page that you have posted... :blink :darn
So I went and hunted down the RAW(r) for the chapter...

here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/navid00/Chapter315p11Raw.jpg

So if there is any translator around it would be much appreciated if you could give us some help in this matter... (it's really quite supprising how two tranlations of the same line can give such a different meaning to the chapter, and cause such confusion... :darn)

white silver
August 04, 2006, 05:40 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Hmmm... I don't see the big difference here.

Navid.
August 04, 2006, 05:56 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Hmmm... I don't see the big difference here.

Are you talking about the chapter pages?? If so, read the third pannel on the page "midnight789" posted and the one I posted... there is quite a big difference in what Kakashi is saying.

white silver
August 04, 2006, 06:05 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]3rd Panel from kakashi by midnight789

"And if Yamato doesn't supress the Kyubi's chakra, it could be a Hundred Fold"

3rd Panel by You (Navid)

"And if Yamato keeps the Nine-tails in check, it could be a Hundred times More"

Again, I really don't see the big difference, except that it's is explained in two different ways with the same meaning. In other words, Keeping the Kyubi in check and not supressing the Kyubi's chakra should basically mean the same thing, although I must admit the former part is a little vague. (Keeping the Kyubi in check). But I think we all know that if Naruto could have a 100 times more chakra than Kakashi if the chakra is being unsuppressed by Yamato.

Navid.
August 04, 2006, 06:15 AM
OK... I guess we just interpret those two lines very differently...

In my opinion saying "keeping the kyuubi in check" just does not mean the same as saying "not suppressing the kyuubi"...

midnight789
August 04, 2006, 07:38 AM
One is saying that if Yamato doesn't keep the nine tails in check, his chakra will be 100x greater than kakashi's (the one i posted)
The other one is saying that if Yamato does keep the nine tails in check, his chakra will be 100x greater than kakashi's (the one Navid posted)
This is a rather big difference so it'd be kinda nice to figure out which ones right.

rennokun
August 04, 2006, 08:32 AM
yay navid finally agreed thats he is wrong :p
i was right :p

Adam_xx
August 04, 2006, 08:53 AM
Can I just say that Shikamaru looks absolutely kick-ass in Cp318? xD

Navid.
August 04, 2006, 09:43 AM
yay navid finally agreed thats he is wrong :p
i was right :p

When did I say that?? All I said was that the translation I had was different from what you guys had...:p (but yeah, I do think the translation I read could be wrong... lol)

I'm not going to accept defeat until we find out which one of these translations was right... ha ha :smile-big

white silver
August 04, 2006, 10:06 AM
I'm not going to accept defeat until we find out which one of these translations was right... ha ha :smile-big

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Come on people, let's not debate whether this translation is good or not. It is QUITE obvious that if "Yamato doesn't supress the Kyubi's chakra" then Naruto would have his chakra 100 fold. I mean, can you imagine the Kyubi being supressed thus giving Naruto 100 fold his normal chakra? That wouldn't be natural in any way.

Navid.
August 04, 2006, 10:37 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Come on people, let's not debate whether this translation is good or not. It is QUITE obvious that if "Yamato doesn't supress the Kyubi's chakra" then Naruto would have his chakra 100 fold. I mean, can you imagine the Kyubi being supressed thus giving Naruto 100 fold his normal chakra? That wouldn't be natural in any way.

Obviously I was joking about the whole "I will not accept defeat..." line. I personally couldn’t care less about who is right as long as we get to find out what was really said... :amuse

So basically I am not discussing this issue to find out who’s right and who’s wrong, but because this is a issue I am interested in discussing with like minded Naruto fans… :)

Now on to different issues that I have thought about if either outcome was true...

Let’s say that Yamamoto is not suppressing the Kyuubi:

What is he doing? Just controlling its chakra flow as to let Naruto make use of the Kyuubi’s full power without losing control…?

Didn’t Yamamoto say that Naruto should stop relying on the Kyuubi for strength, (that Naruto had plenty of his own), why would he now take a 180 degree turn and want to do the opposite?

Now let’s say that Yamamoto is suppressing the Kyuubi:

As many have pointed out Naruto having 1000 times more chakra than Kakashi is probably not reasonable, and would make Naruto some kind of Chakra monster.

Now I myself would probably be the last person that would want Naruto to be this “godly chakra beast”. That would make the whole “loser” who changes his destiny through hard work a joke…

The reason I haven’t really questioned it is because in my opinion this scenario answers so many questions I have: Why was Naruto choosen as the Kyuubi’s container? Why can he withstand the highly damaging Kyuubi chakra that flows within him?

It is because of questions like these that I find this an intriguing issue to discuss... :)

Sorry for the long rant.

segua
August 04, 2006, 11:58 AM
I believe that seal that the Fourth placed on Naruto provides the key to why the Kyuubi's chakra hasn't killed him already. I believe the seal is like a power converter but it could convert only so much at a time.

It's nice to see that Naruto doesn't always have to depend on the Kyuubi's chakra so much.

odeon
August 04, 2006, 12:05 PM
weel, I ask the same thing to the translator when that chapter came out and it seems to be more like :" if yamato doesn't supress kyubi chakra...." if you search that's probably in the forum somewhere...

extrasport161
August 04, 2006, 01:45 PM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Come on people, let's not debate whether this translation is good or not.&#160; It is QUITE obvious that if "Yamato doesn't supress the Kyubi's chakra" then Naruto would have his chakra 100 fold.&#160; I mean, can you imagine the Kyubi being supressed thus giving Naruto 100 fold his normal chakra? That wouldn't be natural in any way.&#160;

i think it would make more sense that naruto's chakra is 100times larger when yamato is keeping the kyubii suppressed becasue i take it that naruto's body subconsiously uses its own chakra to suppress the kyubii. if yamato is keeping the kyubii in check for naruto, then he can use 100% of his own chakra, including the amounts that his body naturally uses just to keep the nine tails at bay. and yes, there is a HUGE difference between the two phrasings. one implies that naruto's personal chakra (not his and the kyubii's combined, just his) is larger when yamato isn't controlling the nine tails while the other is saying that yes, it's larger when yamato is keeping control of the kyubii for him.

EDIT: and its not 100 times his own chakra when kyubii's being suppressed by yamato, its 100 times kakashi's chakra.

Luckas
August 04, 2006, 02:30 PM
I suggest, that people aren't sure that "doesn't suppress Kyubi chakra" and "keep the Kyubi in check" has the same meaning, check the complete translation in the translation section; so they will see that translator mean the same thing even if with different word.[br]Posted on: August 04, 2006, 09:09:04 PM_________________________________________________

Kakashi: "九尾" のチャクラをヤマトが抑えなければ・・・百倍だ
Yup, I'd say that my translation is right (lol although it feels awkward to say that..)

「抑え」=suppress, with +「な」 it becomes negative (i.e. don't suppress)
(and 「ければ」=if)

But this explanation sounds complicated...@_@ (I'll go see if I can convince Yoshitsune... *dash*)

I hope this help; there is also a post where the translator (one of the most rated here in the forum) explain that the expression "keep the Kyubi in check" is used in a similar meaning to "doesn't suppress", but I can't find the post.

I'll try again later.

extrasport161
August 04, 2006, 02:56 PM
ok, but why, if kakashi wants naruto to do massive amounts of chakra use, would he want yamato to be suppressing the kyubii and limiting naruto's chakra to 1/50th of what it could be? because the way you're saying it is if yamato is suppressing the kyubii, naruto has twice as much chakra as kakashi and if yamato isn't suppressing kyubii, it's 100 times what kakashi has... it just wouldn't make sense. i mean, i know the whole "naruto doesn't want to use kyubii anymore" thing, but doesn't he have to activily tap into the kyubii for it to have any effect on him? i think more than simply not using the kyubii's chakra, he needs to focus on using it wisely. we've seen naruto in battles using kyubii's chakra extreamly effectively all while keeping a completely level head and not losing himself at all. it would only make sense for them to be limiting his use of kyubii's chakra if they've given an argument for the seal breaking down from him just using it over time. they have said that the seal is weakening, but i take that to be when naruto loses control over his emotions and kyubii's chakra spills uncontrolably into him and makes him transform. i don't know... i think i've lost my original train of thought...

Navid.
August 04, 2006, 03:07 PM
I suggest, that people aren't sure that "doesn't suppress Kyubi chakra" and "keep the Kyubi in check" has the same meaning, check the complete translation in the translation section; so they will see that translator mean the same thing even if with different word.[br]Posted on: August 04, 2006, 09:09:04 PM_________________________________________________
I hope this help; there is also a post where the translator (one of the most rated here in the forum) explain that the expression "keep the Kyubi in check" is used in a similar meaning to "doesn't suppress", but I can't find the post.

I'll try again later.

Ok i just put this line through the google translator and got this:

If Yamato does not hold down nine tails " [chiyakura],… they are hundred times

So I guess the correct translation is that Yamato in fact is not holding the Kyuubi down, but doing something else... (controling it in some way??).

So Naruto's own Chakra capacity is twice that of Kakashi without the Kyuubi, but with the help of the Kyuubi and Yamato he can have hundred times that amount...

Thanks a lot for clearing that up "Luckas04"... :)

Edit: To rennokun and midnight789, I have been defeated ;) :p :smile-big.

Luckas
August 04, 2006, 03:13 PM
It's like, "If Yamato keeps the nine-tails in check (and therefore prevents it from destroying your body), you have the potential to have 100 times my chakra." So in other words, Naruto has the potential, with Yamato around, to SAFELY have control over 100 times the chakra of Kakashi. If the Ya-man DIDN'T keep it in check, Naruto would obviously have like, infinite chakra, but he wouldn't be able to make use of it because he'd be completely out of control, and probably killed eventually from the stress it puts on his body.

Make sense?

This is the quote I was looking for. I think it explain cleary that Naruto can't have 100 times more chakra than Kakashi without tapping in Kyubi's chakra. [br]Posted on: August 04, 2006, 10:09:21 PM_________________________________________________

Ok i just put this line through the google translator and got this:

If Yamato does not hold down nine tails " [chiyakura],… they are hundred times

So I guess the correct translation is that Yamato in fact is not holding the Kyuubi down, but doing something else... (controling it in some way??).

So Naruto's own Chakra capacity is twice that of Kakashi without the Kyuubi, but with the help of the Kyuubi and Yamato he can have hundred times that amount...

Thanks a lot for clearing that up "Luckas04"... :)

Ok, I think the function of Yamato is to prevent Kyubi to take control.

extrasport161
August 04, 2006, 03:16 PM
i thought yamato was there to completely suppress teh kyuubi, not control it?

midnight789
August 04, 2006, 05:58 PM
Edit: To rennokun and midnight789, I have been defeated ;) :p :smile-big.

Defeated? I never knew we were in a battle. :tem. Anywho I have to agree with kunai when he posted

If it were the other way around that would mean naruto has more chakra than the kyuubi, and if that were the case things would get kind of rediculous.

As many have pointed out Naruto having 1000 times more chakra than Kakashi is probably not reasonable, and would make Naruto some kind of Chakra monster.

Now I myself would probably be the last person that would want Naruto to be this “godly chakra beast”. That would make the whole “loser” who changes his destiny through hard work a joke…

I agree 100% there. Mr. Kishimoto has time and again brought up the theme losers being able to surpass geniouses with hard work (naruto and sasuke, lee and neji, gai and kakash.....ok maybe not so much on that one but its possible)

rennokun
August 04, 2006, 08:32 PM
:smile-big lol navid i can see your point when it said "keep the Kyubi in check" no wonder u got diff opinion than me i thought the same thing when i first read that. :grin :beer[br]Posted on: August 04, 2006, 08:23:36 PM_________________________________________________

Didn’t Yamamoto say that Naruto should stop relying on the Kyuubi for strength, (that Naruto had plenty of his own), why would he now take a 180 degree turn and want to do the opposite?

i believe yamoto is refering to the fourth tail as he lose control to the kyubi. therefore yamato said he is better if he fight on his own not rellying on the 4thtail( when his transforming to kyubi form i dont know wats is called so i jst said 4th tail). He doesnt said anything about not using kyubi chakra

hopefully things clear up now :smile-big

zaijan_85
August 04, 2006, 09:52 PM
i thought yamato was there to completely suppress teh kyuubi, not control it?

we talked about this b4, suppression is a type of control

DesiSkull
August 05, 2006, 02:27 AM
lol this is getting really amusing.. in a good way.. i like this dicussion..
Here what i think....
Yamato is there to make sure Naruto learns to use his Chakra to its full extend.. and while hez learning to control his chakra fully.. Yamato is there to make sure he doesnt [how do i say this] lose control or Kyubi's chakra doesnt take over.. to prevent Naruto from learning to use his own chakra... ofc Once he learns to do that [ i think ] he will also learn to control Kyubi chakra to better extend.. or better yet mixing his and kyubi chakra together...
thts what i think.. though i said the same thing as some of you.. but used different way of explaining.. :ffwub

Adam_xx
August 05, 2006, 02:35 AM

Thats no garbage-bag Kakashi...
As I said in the agony thread before...
Thats a fat ass Jiraya...

Navid.
August 05, 2006, 06:14 AM
Thats no garbage-bag Kakashi...
As I said in the agony thread before...
Thats a fat ass Jiraya...

Whichever one it is, it's not pretty... :darn
And it definitely should not never ever be posted in the same thread more than once... :p :smile-big

:smile-big lol navid i can see your point when it said "keep the Kyubi in check" no wonder u got diff opinion than me i thought the same thing when i first read that. :grin :beer

Yeah, I'm just glad we fund out what was really said :)

i believe yamoto is refering to the fourth tail as he lose control to the kyubi. therefore yamato said he is better if he fight on his own not rellying on the 4thtail( when his transforming to kyubi form i dont know wats is called so i jst said 4th tail). He doesnt said anything about not using kyubi chakra

hopefully things clear up now :smile-big

Yeah, I can see what you mean by Yamoto refering only to bringing 4 tail out, but I still have to say im a bit disappointed after the huge "your stronger with your own strength" speech that he gave to Naruto... :p

white silver
August 05, 2006, 06:24 AM
Yeah, I can see what you mean by Yamoto refering only to bringing 4 tail out, but I still have to say im a bit disappointed after the huge "your stronger with your own strength" speech that he gave to Naruto... :p

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]I think it's Naruto's Will of Strength.

rennokun
August 05, 2006, 06:48 AM
would u consider tranforming to kyubi form a jutsu

Navid.
August 05, 2006, 06:54 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]I think it's Naruto's Will of Strength.

Could be, nice idea... :)

Anyway I think Kishi has set Naruto up very well with this (him not wanting to rely on the kyuubi(tails) as much) for a three way battle in the future. An external conflict between Naruto and his opponent, and a internal conflict with the Kyuubi.

This will most likley become more apparent during the more personal conflicts (Akatsuki, Oro, Sasuke), where Naruto's rage might give way to the Kyubbi... and the as you say Naruto's strengt of will must get it under control again.

I dont think I need to say that i'm looking forward to the future chapters/Volumes... :p

would u consider tranforming to kyubi form a jutsu

I know some people don't, but in my opinion, yes I would consider transforming into kyuubi a Jutsu (I actually think it is "that Jutsu" that Jiraiya mentioned...

rennokun
August 05, 2006, 06:57 AM
yeah thats wat i was thinking as well i was hoping naruto still have some awsome jutsu from jiraiya that we keep secret :darn

Navid.
August 05, 2006, 07:02 AM
@ rennokun

I acctually discussed this with "Remus" here: (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6485.30), our discussion started from the end page 2 into page 3...

If you are interested have a read through it and give your opinion on the matter, I would be interested in hearing what you think... :)

rennokun
August 05, 2006, 07:10 AM
i read it but I think the Jutsu jiraiya talk about with naruto is the 4th tail
since he almost die from that and it shortening naruto life thats y Jiraiya told naruto not to use that jutsu
However i still think Naruto still have a a jutsu he havent show at all from jiraiya.
we havent been explain in detail the 3 years naruto spent with jaraiya so there should be more jutsu Naruto master in the 3 yrs with jiraiya.
i wana c Naruto using summoning jutsu :darn :offtopic

white silver
August 05, 2006, 09:59 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]^Watch the earlier episodes of Naruto!

extrasport161
August 05, 2006, 10:13 AM
we talked about this b4, suppression is a type of control

yes, well what i meant is completely take the kyubi's chakra out of naruto's system and not let him use any of it, compaired to controlling the release of it where naruto would be able to use it without having to worry about losing control.

zaijan_85
August 05, 2006, 10:22 AM
well the only thing i can come up with is if the akatsuki take naruto and suck the kyuubi's chakra out. thus, no more kyuubi chakra.

rennokun
August 05, 2006, 11:10 AM
can bijuu be destroy thus akatsuki cant complete all the 9bijuu and their plan screw :p

midnight789
August 05, 2006, 07:02 PM
can bijuu be destroy thus akatsuki cant complete all the 9bijuu and their plan screw :p

Probably, but they come back every 200 years, or some such amount of time. It said something like that towards the beginning of the manga. The only problem is, how would you go about destroying one? aren't they made out of chakra? or did I imagine reading that? *can't remember*

As for "That jutsu" and the 2 and a half years of training with jiraiya, I've recently had my perceptive changed. I used to think that "that jutsu" was not the 4 tailed kyuubi shroud, because he lost consiousness and control when he used it (but like you said, gaara releasing the shukaku was a jutsu and the same thing happened to him). More importantly, I didn't think it could be "that jutsu" because I didn't think that he could control when he wanted to use it, it was just an accident that happened when his emotions reached a certain point. Also, the kyuubi's power leaks out more easily because the seal is weakening (That's what jiraiya said when he spoke to Tsunade in Kakashi's hospital room). Recently though, while rereading this last arc, specifically the chapter where yamato told naruto that it was he who hurt sakura, the way they spoke led me to believe that naruto had started relying on the kyuubi more and more often on purpose (NOT as an accident, as I used to think) so he could rescue sasuke faster. For example,look at the attached page: Yamato first says "That if you did use that strength, you might have a faster chance of saving sasuke" and goes on to talk about how it's not his true strength. Then when Yamato says "you got impatient right?" Naruto's expression basically shows Yamato's right on the money, and then when he says "you are strong enough to not need to rely on that strength" naruto says "are you sure about that?" which leads me to believe that, while his emotions are part of the equation, naruto also consciously chose to use the kyuubi's chakra so he could save sasuke faster, which leads me to believe that it IS "that jutsu" jiraiya spoke of (Though I would prefer it not to be).

*phew* sorry for the long post, It's kinda hard for me to put down what I'm thinkin on paper (I hate english class :p) so sorry if you didn't understand a word i just said.

rennokun
August 05, 2006, 09:14 PM
Probably, but they come back every 200 years, or some such amount of time. It said something like that towards the beginning of the manga. The only problem is, how would you go about destroying one? aren't they made out of chakra? or did I imagine reading that? *can't remember*

i cant remeber they said it can comeback every 200yrs im gona take a look
and im preety sure they can destroy it as deidara said "the hard part its not killing it" when he captured gaara

midnight789
August 05, 2006, 10:47 PM
i cant remeber they said it can comeback every 200yrs im gona take a look
and im preety sure they can destroy it as deidara said "the hard part its not killing it" when he captured gaara

I think you may be right, but does that pertain only to jinchuurikis? For example, we already know that killing the jinchuuriki kills the bijuu, but I thought that the bijuu comes back after a certain amount of time (you know, like a once-a-century natural disaster or something). I'll also go check and see if I can find where it said that. (maybe I imagined it)

DesiSkull
August 06, 2006, 01:00 AM
since he almost die from that and it shortening naruto life thats y Jiraiya told naruto not to use that...

i thought jiraiya taught him some another techque that what he was referring to and tellin naruto not to use that just yet.... but i could be wrong.. so as the story unfold.. it will show..
but u could be vvery well right.. like Midnight789 said... naruto also consciously chose to use the kyuubi's chakra so he could save sasuke faster.. so it could be either...

also.. i think i also remmeber reading about... if the Jinchuuiki dies.. it means bijuu dies with it.. i think it when sasuke vs naruto.. they showd it.. and i think they showd one more time.. i dont remember that one..
its basically goes like this.. Naruto talks to the Nine-Tail.. saying that he needs to use his charka since he is living in his body..
im positive that the conversation was lsoemthing like that

and didnt also Nine-Tail.. told sasuke not to kill naruto or he will pay for it.. in the last chapter..

Navid.
August 06, 2006, 09:31 AM
also.. i think i also remmeber reading about... if the Jinchuuiki dies.. it means bijuu dies with it.. i think it when sasuke vs naruto.. they showd it.. and i think they showd one more time.. i dont remember that one..

its basically goes like this.. Naruto talks to the Nine-Tail.. saying that he needs to use his charka since he is living in his body..
im positive that the conversation was lsoemthing like that

Well there has only ever been hints (quite strong ones) that if the Jinchuuriki dies then the bijuu dies as well... The best example was probably during Naruto's fight against Kabuto (during the Sannin battle), and the first time Naruto summoned Gamabunta (sp?)...

and didnt also Nine-Tail.. told sasuke not to kill naruto or he will pay for it.. in the last chapter..

Well, I dont think anyone has yet a clear idea what the kyuubi meant by that, and to be honest there really is no information to make any real speculations when it comes to this issue... Hopefully this question will be answered durin the next couple of volumes... :)

DeathcBlood
August 07, 2006, 01:15 AM
Well there has only ever been hints (quite strong ones) that if the Jinchuuriki dies then the bijuu dies as well... The best example was probably during Naruto's fight against Kabuto (during the Sannin battle), and the first time Naruto summoned Gamabunta (sp?)...

Well, I dont think anyone has yet a clear idea what the kyuubi meant by that, and to be honest there really is no information to make any real speculations when it comes to this issue... Hopefully this question will be answered durin the next couple of volumes... :)
i hope that question is answered soon

rennokun
August 07, 2006, 05:11 AM
if each akatsuki member is stronger than the jinchuuriki(each person catch 1 jinchuuiki or bijuu alone) y bother collecting them at all :p

Sephy7KillerMech
August 07, 2006, 05:45 AM
since he almost die from that and it shortening naruto life thats y Jiraiya told naruto not to use that jutsu
However i still think Naruto still have a a jutsu he havent show at all from jiraiya.
we havent been explain in detail the 3 years naruto spent with jaraiya so there should be more jutsu Naruto master in the 3 yrs with jiraiya.
i wana c Naruto using summoning jutsu :darn :offtopic

<.<; jiraiya told him that before naruto was told by yamato about the whole fox chakra thing and almost killing Sakura... So how would Naruto know what the hell jiraiya meant when he said "don't use 'that' jutsu"? it wouldn't have made any sense to naruto, he didn't know anything about the 4 tail transformation untill much later....

rennokun
August 07, 2006, 07:04 AM
<.<; jiraiya told him that before naruto was told by yamato about the whole fox chakra thing and almost killing Sakura... So how would Naruto know what the hell jiraiya meant when he said "don't use 'that' jutsu"? it wouldn't have made any sense to naruto, he didn't know anything about the 4 tail transformation untill much later....

im not jst saying the 4th tail i jst called it that wat i mean its the Jutsu where he tranform to kyubi

DarkManSharingan32
August 07, 2006, 08:38 AM

Well, Jiriaya is even worse of a teacher... if we go by your standards....

rennokun
August 07, 2006, 11:58 AM
wat do u reckon the element Neji has since he is already a jounin he should have more than 2

kunai-knight
August 07, 2006, 12:14 PM
I'd say earth, simply because he just seems like a down to earth person, dont think there's any evidence that states otherwise

LightReaper
August 07, 2006, 12:36 PM
Neji seems like the wind type to me; I mean his ultimate defence just reminds me so much of what Asuma said, it excels at both defense and offense.

kunai-knight
August 07, 2006, 01:49 PM
right, i meant besides wind, i'd go with earth type for neji. For hinata i'd go with water

DesiSkull
August 07, 2006, 03:08 PM
u guys are right... neji seems like a wind and earth type.. but these sort of things are unpredictable.. so i wouldnt be surprised if in the end we find out that neji is wind and fire type.. and hinata has to water type..

kunai-knight
August 07, 2006, 04:34 PM
Or an lightning type. I could definetly see hinata being a ligtning type as well. So she might learn those three types, wind, water and lightning

LightReaper
August 07, 2006, 05:30 PM
Or an lightning type. I could definetly see hinata being a ligtning type as well. So she might learn those three types, wind, water and lightning

I love hinata to death, but I doubt she'll get 3 types. I don't think anyone but a select few might achieve it.

Rampages
August 07, 2006, 05:34 PM
Wouldn't it be cute if she was a wind type too ?

Sephy7KillerMech
August 07, 2006, 06:19 PM
wat do u reckon the element Neji has since he is already a jounin he should have more than 2

I understand your point now. I think it's possible that he was saying not to use kyuubi's chakra... I just looked back to chapter 299 when yamato told naruto he hurt sakura. Wouldn't jiraiya have said don't use kyuubi's chakra? :S maybe i just want 'that jutsu' not to be kyuubi's chakra too badly...

LightReaper
August 07, 2006, 06:56 PM
Guys, this isn't pokémon, you don't catch all the elements to be godly.

I'm pretty sure the way kakashi described it that finding one was bad enough, having two is a REQUIREMENT for jounin. And there aren't many above jounin level, except the Sannin, Hokage etc.

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if any ninjas had more than 2, it just seems like it would be detremental to the ninja as he couldn't specialise in a particular field. Maybe someone like Sarutobi mastered them all as he was known as the professor of jutsus. Just because someone is a jounin doesn't mean they should start sprouting elements all over the place.

rennokun
August 07, 2006, 07:44 PM

I'm pretty sure the way kakashi described it that finding one was bad enough, having two is a REQUIREMENT for jounin. And there aren't many above jounin level, except the Sannin, Hokage etc.

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if any ninjas had more than 2, it just seems like it would be detremental to the ninja as he couldn't specialise in a particular field. Maybe someone like Sarutobi mastered them all as he was known as the professor of jutsus. Just because someone is a jounin doesn't mean they should start sprouting elements all over the place.

didnt kakashi said at least 2 to be a jounin(im not sure)
and im only talking about Neji since he is a jounin people jst bringing in Hinata
Gai doesnt seem to have any nature since he only use taijutsu and lotus howcome he is a jounin

LightReaper
August 07, 2006, 08:19 PM
didnt kakashi said at least 2 to be a jounin(im not sure)
and im only talking about Neji since he is a jounin people jst bringing in Hinata
Gai doesnt seem to have any nature since he only use taijutsu and lotus howcome he is a jounin

A) Yes your right; that's my point. 2 to be considered one of the strongest of the village.
B) Kay, i'm just replying to the people who WERE referring to Hinata gaining 3 types.
C) I don't know, i'll ask Kishimoto.

Me: Hey Kishi you lousy bum, why the hell is Gai a jounin?
Kishi: He's badass like Rock Lee foo; he down with that konoha stuff.
Me: Kay.

Well there you have it, straight from the horses mouth :P.

DesiSkull
August 07, 2006, 09:03 PM
[/quote] lmao yeh thts pretty funny.. but think about it in GAI's case.. i think if its not cuz he cant use any elemant.. if its cuz he can open human gate [ i really dont remember that it was called.. the gate tha control chakra] he has to be able to open all of them.. how many were there.. 7 or8 i think... and gai did use that against Sasori's servant.. so i think thts the reason why is Gai a Jounin...

rennokun
August 07, 2006, 10:51 PM

not to confincing :p[br]Posted on: August 07, 2006, 10:50:05 PM_________________________________________________

lmao yeh thts pretty funny.. but think about it in GAI's case.. i think if its not cuz he cant use any elemant.. if its cuz he can open human gate [ i really dont remember that it was called.. the gate tha control chakra] he has to be able to open all of them.. how many were there.. 7 or8 i think... and gai did use that against Sasori's servant.. so i think thts the reason why is Gai a Jounin...

yeah Gai can use primary lotus and open the 8 gate but still if the requirement for jounin is 2 element Gai shouldnt be a jounin

Dracul
August 07, 2006, 11:11 PM
In response to Gai being a Jounin:

We dont know all of Gai's jutsu. We've seen him open the view gate (6) and completely burn "Kisame" to death with a fire jutsu. Now im sure if he can unleash a fire jutsu of that magnitude, he can proabably do at least one other jutsu in a different element.

Besides, Kakashi said "Most people of Jounin class can manipulate at least 2 types". That doesnt sound like he defines the Jounin class of ninjas. I'm sure that Rock Lee could eventually become a Jounin despite having no elemental jutsu, or ninjitsu at all. I think Kakashi just said that for the most part, higher level ninjas can use elemental moves. I wouldnt worry about it :-P

Sephy7KillerMech
August 07, 2006, 11:12 PM
not to confincing :p[br]Posted on: August 07, 2006, 10:50:05 PM_________________________________________________yeah Gai can use primary lotus and open the 8 gate but still if the requirement for jounin is 2 element Gai shouldnt be a jounin

Where did it say 'requirement' in the manga? i thought it said 'most' jounin can use 'at least' 2 elements. Most being the key word, to be a jounin you have to be Sufficiently skilled in combat, have experience, and have advanced leadership capabilities. At leasts that's what i would look for in a jounin if i was a kage.

^^above post said what i was trying to say before i could type it ;P

rennokun
August 08, 2006, 01:19 AM

I just believe wat Lightreaper said that two is a REquirement for Jounin i jst check that kakashi said most people at jounin level have 2 element or more doest said requirement

DesiSkull
August 08, 2006, 03:00 AM
it does say that a minimum of two elementals is required to be a jounin.. here is the page from chapter 316...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/BLIND_MUNKEY/naruto.jpg
chech it out..

Sephy7KillerMech
August 08, 2006, 03:16 AM
it does say that a minimum of two elementals is required to be a jounin.. here is the page from chapter 316...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/BLIND_MUNKEY/naruto.jpg
chech it out..

The translation i have is quite different from that one. The scanlation i read was using the translation from Hisshouburaiken scanlation by NBST. so i guess the subject is up in the air, it comes down to a matter of interpretation :S

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/Sephy7KillerMech/chapter31605.png

this is my page.

DesiSkull
August 08, 2006, 03:27 AM
The translation i have is quite different from that one. The scanlation i read was using the translation from Hisshouburaiken scanlation by NBST. so i guess the subject is up in the air, it comes down to a matter of interpretation :S

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/Sephy7KillerMech/chapter31605.png

this is my page.
yeh i see ur page is like u said.. so i guess we are inbetween huh.. anyways.. but i think having to master to elements for minimum requirements seems logical wouldnt u think so ?

Sephy7KillerMech
August 08, 2006, 03:32 AM
I think it would get you a long way towards becoming jounin, but then some people like Lee would never be able to be a jounin. But I definitly think someone that can use more than one element would have a much easier time becoming a jounin.

Perhaps it is a requirement but one that can be avoided in special cases like Gai or Rock Lee? That must be how Lee got through the academy right, and almost how naruto graduated.

DesiSkull
August 08, 2006, 03:39 AM
yeh just like eariler i mentiond... that gai is able to use the 8gates.. tht isnt done by everyone.. so he falls in those special cases as well as lee.. in guess in the end the both point be been talking about are right.. only depending on the situation can affect that..

Luckas
August 08, 2006, 05:27 AM
I think that normally jounin have mastered at least two elements, but it isn't a requirement to become jounin. And the attack Gai used against the fake Kisame is purely taijutsu.

DarkManSharingan32
August 08, 2006, 08:46 AM
I think that normally jounin have mastered at least two elements, but it isn't a requirement to become jounin. And the attack Gai used against the fake Kisame is purely taijutsu.

Yeah, i think you are correct.,

To me, it would be like saying:
A Meteor entering the Earth's atmosphere is using a FIRE JUTSU, in order to create it's flaming tail!

lol

DeathcBlood
August 08, 2006, 09:47 AM
Yeah, i think you are correct.,

To me, it would be like saying:
A Meteor entering the Earth's atmosphere is using a FIRE JUTSU, in order to create it's flaming tail!

lol
lol i could see that as a summon scroll ability meteor the ultimate move to kill all oppostion mwahahahahahhahahahahahaha

LightReaper
August 08, 2006, 10:58 AM
I think what Kakashi meant is two is the expected norm for a jounin; there 'power level' if you will (god I hate saying that, reminds me of dbz). Someone who excelled alot in genjutsu or taijutsu may have other ways of measuring there power. For taijutsu it may be the opening of the gates, and for genjutsu. Well we don't know a whole lot about the progression of genjutsu, just special cases.

rennokun
August 09, 2006, 04:03 AM
wat would be the crossbreed of sharigan and byakugan be (eg hinata and sasuke)
will it create a new bloodline or its jts one of em since u cant have both or 1 eye byakugan and the other sharigan that would be interesting to see :p

LightReaper
August 09, 2006, 05:25 AM
wat would be the crossbreed of sharigan and byakugan be (eg hinata and sasuke)
will it create a new bloodline or its jts one of em since u cant have both or 1 eye byakugan and the other sharigan that would be interesting to see :p

One would likely replace the other. They both derive from the same thing remember.

DeathcBlood
August 09, 2006, 06:21 AM
as kakashi said the sharingan evolved from the byakugan id say prolly byakugan imo

kunai-knight
August 09, 2006, 08:58 AM
its possible that features from the two would blend as well, thus creating basically a new eye if u will. the possibilities are almost endless when it comes to genetics....

DeathcBlood
August 09, 2006, 10:08 AM
its possible that features from the two would blend as well, thus creating basically a new eye if u will. the possibilities are almost endless when it comes to genetics....
fair point i cant argue that i almost said the same thing word for word

LightReaper
August 09, 2006, 12:53 PM

Doubt it, genetic change is gradual. The first generation would probably look exactly the same as one of the two spectrums, but a slight improvement in eyesight/insight. Subsequent generations would start to blend the two. This isn't just sticking two colors of paint together and they magically blend into a new color, it's like mixing two colors of tar.

kunai-knight
August 09, 2006, 01:33 PM
Thats a fair point, lightreaper, but its not always the case. Just like when you blend white roses with red roses you tend to get pink roses dont you (hmm or are u right in that it happens in the subsequent generation? cant really remember i'll double check that)

However this is a bloodline limit and it may work differently. i think the most possible thing to happen would be that the child would have the ability to unlock both eyes (considering it is a manga, and not real, then i think that would have the highest possibility) Scientifically though, if the sharingan is a dominant allele then that would be the only pair of eyes the child would have, no byakuugan. However, if both eyes are co-dominant alleles then its quite possible that they could have the ability to unlock both eyes, though not necessarily at the same time.

LightReaper
August 09, 2006, 03:04 PM
Thats a fair point, lightreaper, but its not always the case. Just like when you blend white roses with red roses you tend to get pink roses dont you (hmm or are u right in that it happens in the subsequent generation? cant really remember i'll double check that)

However this is a bloodline limit and it may work differently. i think the most possible thing to happen would be that the child would have the ability to unlock both eyes (considering it is a manga, and not real, then i think that would have the highest possibility) Scientifically though, if the sharingan is a dominant allele then that would be the only pair of eyes the child would have, no byakuugan. However, if both eyes are co-dominant alleles then its quite possible that they could have the ability to unlock both eyes, though not necessarily at the same time.

Not impossible, if two parents both had the recessive 'byaakugan' gene then there is still a 1/4 chance that the kid were to get byaakugan, scientifically.

I really don't think this situation will crop up in Naruto; but I guess it's nice to talk about it. There's no doubt fanfic out there for an uber OMFG BYAAKINGAN kid.

zaijan_85
August 10, 2006, 12:57 AM

human eyes don't have co-dominance[br]Posted on: August 10, 2006, 12:56:18 AM_________________________________________________the phenotype is expressed with the dominant eye colour

kunai-knight
August 10, 2006, 08:00 AM
human eyes don't have co-dominance[br]Posted on: August 10, 2006, 12:56:18 AM_________________________________________________the phenotype is expressed with the dominant eye colour

well yeah but human eyes dont have special abilities :amuse so this co-dominance might be for the eye's abilities, not just for the eye colour and whats not. But yes you're right, there is no co-dominance of eyes...i actually had that in that post in sum form or the other but took it out.

@lightreaper

yeah i 4got about that 1 in 4 chance...so if indeed the sharingan did evolve from the byakuugan, then its more likely that the byakuugan is the dominant and the sharingan the recessive (assuming that one is dominant over the other of course) which would mean that there would be that same 1 in 4 chance of it being a sharingan child, 1/4 chance of it being a pure byakuugan user, and 2/4 chance that the child would be a carrier of the sharingan gene and the byakuugan....is that right?

Luckas
August 10, 2006, 08:08 AM
I would like to know what people think about the battle bettween Naruto fourth tail and Orochimaru, I really haven't a clearly idea, but please no flame war only your opinion about that.

white silver
August 10, 2006, 08:40 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]^Here's the thing, I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO GET ANIMATED!

LightReaper
August 10, 2006, 12:12 PM
A strange thought but i'd actually prefer to see the bell training part 2 animated. I just want to see Kakashi's and Sakura's reaction to her power in full animated glory.

DesiSkull
August 10, 2006, 09:18 PM
A strange thought but i'd actually prefer to see the bell training part 2 animated. I just want to see Kakashi's and Sakura's reaction to her power in full animated glory.
im pretty sure once the filler stops.. and after that they will eventually make that Bell training part 2 anime.. but you are in for a long wait buddy... thogght i wanna see it too :p

Brede
August 11, 2006, 02:28 AM

me too! me too! me too! that's one of my all time favourite. can't wait

destinator
August 11, 2006, 02:30 AM
Hehe yeah that will be a great moment to see the determination in sakuras eyes and the jus going "wtf"

ibra87
August 11, 2006, 05:43 AM
Hehe yeah that will be a great moment to see the determination in sakuras eyes and the jus going "wtf"

If I know you well des, you're just waiting for Konohamaru to show Naruto his jutsu :p

destinator
August 11, 2006, 06:08 AM
If I know you well des, you're just waiting for Konohamaru to show Naruto his jutsu :p

Haha poor ibra...harem no jutsu! Well not really...I only want to see Sasuke standing on the top :D

DeathcBlood
August 11, 2006, 07:25 AM
i wanna see naruto's new perveted jutsu

Luckas
August 11, 2006, 08:16 AM
i wanna see naruto's new perveted jutsu

It's a shame Kishimoto didn't show it, because probably now we'll never see it.

white silver
August 11, 2006, 09:18 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Or maybe Iruka would be up for a really big surprise, hehe.

Luckas
August 11, 2006, 09:25 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Or maybe Iruka would be up for a really big surprise, hehe.

Which surprise?

extrasport161
August 11, 2006, 12:27 PM
how much longer are the fillers supposed to go on for? and better yet, where did i leave off watching them... hahahaha

yeste
August 11, 2006, 05:38 PM
OK, guys I’ve watched the anime episode when Temari fights Ten-Ten today… ( yes, I am a sad,sad man with nothing better to do!!! ). And here’s why I did it: as far as I can tell, she was the first one to use wind type chakra in the series, so I wanted to check out how Kishimoto made this early setup…

…anyway, in one part of the match, she lounches a tornado that traps Ten-Ten inside, and cuts her real good!!!

So, earlier I posted somewhere that Naruto could modify the nature of his chakra when using a Rasengan, so that it can have more cutting power… But now I see other possibilities for creating an ultimate wind jutsu…

Let’s say it like this, he makes a rip of from the original Rasengan: He makes the sphere big, I mean bigger than him, and surround the enemy with it ( like Gaara’s desert coffin ) and then starts making it smaller, cutting the thing trapped inside to peaces ( like Gaara’s desert funeral )!!!

What you guys think… In a highly fictional parallel world of Naruto, could work… :p

Luckas
August 11, 2006, 05:45 PM
OK, guys I’ve watched the anime episode when Temari fights Ten-Ten today… ( yes, I am a sad,sad man with nothing better to do!!! ). And here’s why I did it: as far as I can tell, she was the first one to use wind type chakra in the series, so I wanted to check out how Kishimoto made this early setup…

…anyway, in one part of the match, she lounches a tornado that traps Ten-Ten inside, and cuts her real good!!!

So, earlier I posted somewhere that Naruto could modify the nature of his chakra when using a Rasengan, so that it can have more cutting power… But now I see other possibilities for creating an ultimate wind jutsu…

Let’s say it like this, he makes a rip of from the original Rasengan: He makes the sphere big, I mean bigger than him, and surround the enemy with it ( like Gaara’s desert coffin ) and then starts making it smaller, cutting the thing trapped inside to peaces ( like Gaara’s desert funeral )!!!

What you guys think… In a highly fictional parallel world of Naruto, could work… :p

Sorry to say this to you, but the fight Temari aginst Ten-Ten is only anime, in the manga you see only Ten-Ten defeated unconscious above Temari fan.

yeste
August 11, 2006, 05:57 PM
Sorry to say this to you, but the fight Temari aginst Ten-Ten is only anime, in the manga you see only Ten-Ten defeated unconscious above Temari fan.

Damn it, you got me... I switched from anime to manga at the end of part one...
I do reread some of the chapters of the manga part one from time to time, but when i think about part one, i mostly know from the anime...F**K

But, still what you think???

kunai-knight
August 11, 2006, 06:07 PM
In the fictional world of naruto yes, its possible, but in the manga that we read on a weekly basis...its unlikely. Its supposed to be a new jutsu, not a rasengan spinoff. Besides as was pointed the temari tenten fight was anime only, which means we dont know what the limits are to controlling wind chakra like that are...meanin it may be beyond physically possible in the naruto world to make that jutsu

Luckas
August 11, 2006, 06:22 PM
Damn it, you got me... I switched from anime to manga at the end of part one...
I do reread some of the chapters of the manga part one from time to time, but when i think about part one, i mostly know from the anime...F**K

But, still what you think???

The rasengan thing you imagine is fascinating, but I think it is way too big. I don't think it fits with the jutsus Kishimoto showed us. In the manga there are jutsus that influence big area, but to me it doesn't seem right. Sorry, I can't explain better my thoughts.

DesiSkull
August 12, 2006, 04:00 AM

it would be really hard.. it would require alotta chakra.. and then controlling that sphare.. so there is chances that might cuz kyubi to come out.. and additional to that.. i presonally think that his new justu has to be something that is totally diffferent from Rasengan...

KnOwLedGe
August 12, 2006, 09:47 AM
I was just walking on my way to work and I thought to myself... maybe Naruto is not gonna become a Hokage. His dream, or should I say his underlying motive is to be recoginized and respected. Maybe he would archive this in another way. I think that Konohamaru would become Hokage instead of Naruto.

I know this thought is out of the blue, but I just thought I should share it.

white silver
August 12, 2006, 11:26 AM
Which surprise?

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Naruto's new perverted jutsu. I mean, Iruka was practically his "first" victim, right? Or maybe Ebisu too.

rennokun
August 12, 2006, 11:29 AM
is that wat jiraiya teaching naruto in the last 3 yrs Perverted Jutsu :p

white silver
August 12, 2006, 11:31 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]I believe Naruto came up with that HIMSELF.

rennokun
August 12, 2006, 11:35 AM
prob but jiraiya teach Naruto how to peep that y he can create an ultimate perverted Jutsu :p

Luckas
August 12, 2006, 04:35 PM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Naruto's new perverted jutsu. I mean, Iruka was practically his "first" victim, right? Or maybe Ebisu too.

I believe that the Hokage was the first victim of Naruto perveted jutsu, and Naruto created himself the first 2 perveted justus.

yeste
August 12, 2006, 05:51 PM
I believe that the Hokage was the first victim of Naruto perveted jutsu, and Naruto created himself the first 2 perveted justus.

Yeap, that's how it was... And that was pretty cool of him...

DesiSkull
August 12, 2006, 08:10 PM
i wish to see that part in anime.. and hopefully they show narutos new ultimate perverted jutsu.. hehe

white silver
August 13, 2006, 05:26 AM

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Are you sure, if I remember correctly, we saw Naruto doing the Sexy Jutsu on Iruka while doing the Henge no Jutsu, Hokage was the next victim while Naruto took the Forbidden Scrolls.

Luckas
August 13, 2006, 05:38 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Are you sure, if I remember correctly, we saw Naruto doing the Sexy Jutsu on Iruka while doing the Henge no Jutsu, Hokage was the next victim while Naruto took the Forbidden Scrolls.

I'm not sure, maybe Naruto uses th Sexy Jutsu against Iruka during classes, now I can't remeber.

kunai-knight
August 13, 2006, 06:04 PM
i'm not sure of the order, but i'm pretty sure he did use it against iruka during one of the classes. does this even matter by the way?

rennokun
August 13, 2006, 07:24 PM
im preety sure its iruka 1st then 2nd is hokage after he passes to be a genin

Luckas
August 13, 2006, 07:52 PM
im preety sure its iruka 1st then 2nd is hokage after he passes to be a genin

Against Hokage is before he became genin, because Naruto got the headband after he stole the forbiddden scroll. The doubt is if Naruto used the perverted jutsu during a classe before stealing the forbidden scroll after using it to give nose bleed to the Hokage.