PDA

View Full Version : Review Pat's Analysis - Naruto 412

patedecarne
August 10, 2008, 01:11 AM
Hay, People! Finally I’ve bought a new PC, for the God’s sake, and I was able to write this review a bit earlier than I expected! Oh, and the mega Bleach review pack will come soon, but it will come, I assure you! Will be 3 chapters on the review, that’s why it’ll take more time to finish. And about the hiatus, blergh…but I think it cannot be helped….

Scanlations provided by SleepyFans

Naruto 412 – Fear Like They’ve Never Known Before

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/Naruto4121.png
Friends are important, Sasuke…One day you’ll understand…

First, the chapter’s title was too convenient here: Kishimoto, I don’t know why, is trying to make the Hawk Team like a bunch of kids afraid of a giant army! Like I predicted last week, Hachibi’s attack was a real one, and now we can see a wounded and exhausted Sasuke lying on the ground after the attack; and when I said Hachibi was trying to avoid the vital points, I was wrong, because now he was preparing to deliver the final blow, when a unexpected Suigetsu just appears before the last second to save Sasuke, and finally, was Juugo time to save the say and, for the first time in the entire manga, to do something useful, working at some teamwork where they could deliver at least a single blow on Hachibi, even though it was kind of useless.

This chapter has great moments, that’s for sure, but Suigetsu and Juugo trying to fight against Hachibi, and more importantly, trying to save Sasuke, made my day: Suigetsu, from what we can see, isn’t exactly the type of person who likes Sasuke to protect him with so much determination and resolve. Seems like strong bounds are being raised between Sasuke and the others, and there’s the possibility to see Suigetsu, Karin and Juugo as another Team 7. Being the case, with new friendships, Sasuke finally could open his eyes, forgetting all the selfishness, and fighting again among friends. Maybe this is a hint that Sasuke won’t be engulfed by darkness, but at this point we can only speculate, Kishimoto really knows how to may drama and mystery, but seeing all the teamwork here was worth the chapter: in the past reviews, I was complaining about the lack of Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo, how they were useless; and in the other hand, on chapter 412, they’re the ones who salved Sasuke from this nightmare. Even if their roles are finished here (which I highly doubt), their teamwork was a pleasure to see here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/Naruto4122.png
This remind me so much from those Hunters from Resident Evil…

After the sudden attack delivered by Juugo, Karin was able to rescue Sasuke, and on another surprising moment, we found out Karin’s usefulness: by biting her arm, one can be fully healed. Regarding her arm, two possibilities here: -a Kekkei Genkai or another Orochimaru’s experiment. I’ll sticky with the first choice, and here are my reasons: Karin’s ability seems to be a perfect one, where the person will be fully restored. I don’t think Orochimaru would be able to create such a perfect ability like this, EdoTensei was an ability to bring back the dead, but it was an imperfect one, the person wasn’t resurrected with his original body, and his soul didn’t have any kind of freedom to take own decisions, thus making it imperfect. And another reason is because such Kekkei Genkai is the perfect skill to be studied, fully cure isn’t something we can see everyday.

While Karin and her heal ability was a surprising thing here, I think Kishimoto went too far while showing the bite’s effect. We don’t know exactly how it affects Karin, but Kishimoto was clearly trying to make some analogy with Karin’s feeling toward Sasuke. The panel was edging the hentai’s limits, and Kishimoto could’ve skipped that part for good. Some people could get offended by that picture, and let’s talk the truth: Do you really think that Karin would do such pleasured expression for each bite on her arm? I don’t think so…

And now it’s time to see more training! Naruto is having a hard time trying to feel the natural energy, and the bunshin’s method won’t be as effective as we thought, which is a good thing: the bunshin is a cheap method, and with it, Naruto can master any kind of training, but not this one; a raw training will be needed here. And let’s pay attention to the last panels, where Fukasaku was trying to encourage Naruto: That was a great panel which fits perfectly on this kind of training. Naruto’s determination, more than chakra level or anything else, will be the decisive factor here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/Naruto4123.png
Naruto, you need to take a shower, for the god’s sake!

One of the best things here was the scene’s switch between Naruto and Sasuke: Kishimoto cannot just forget about one of them to focus more on the other. The sync involved here was perfectly, and on my Bleach reviews, I always comment about how powerful the scene’s switch is, when well done, of course; and even though such switching was in the middle of a fierce battle, Kishimoto conducted it very well, because the cliffhanger between such scenes wasn’t a big one. The moments where Suigetsu was plotting how to defeat Hachibi, and when Naruto thrown himself in the oil lake were perfectly for the switching, the tension wasn’t broken, which I think is one of the most important aspects to be analyzed when writing a chapter.

Speaking of Naruto and the oil lake, that scene reminds me so much from the old times, with that impulsive Naruto: “Do first, think later”. I don’t think we must think of that scene as a literal representation that Naruto will increase his power so suddenly, but rather he’ll do his best in order to achieve some results, or on a more deeply thought, he’ll do anything to be like Jiraya, his master and idol;

And still with Naruto, again we were presented by some funny and comic moments involving Naruto, Gamakichi and Fukasaku. Naruto and that weird frog face was enough to make me laugh a bit. I think we’re in the same situation of Karin and her moaning: Such panels weren’t that important on the context and Kishimoto’s goal could be making some analogies. And if with Karin the result wasn’t that good, we cannot say the same for Naruto: his frog’s face worked so well here. And regarding of pictures and draws, what an amazing job here: the battle effects were great, mainly that panel with Juugo punching 8 tails’s face and with Hachibi being electrocuted. And let’s not forget about Hachibi and his coolness on the last panel, maybe he’s going to see some rock festival somewhere!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/Naruto4124.png
UUUHHHHUUUUU!!! The bee attacks again!!!!

Now we’re returning to Sasuke and the others again, and finally, with the teamwork effectively working now, they finally could land an attack on Hachibi. But even with the water + lighting combination hitting directly 8 tails, I don’t know if it was enough to inflict a real damage on Hachibi. But taking his words as a basis again, until now Hachibi was only playing with them. Truth to be said, still I don’t see how Hawk Team can defeat 8 tails, even with the teamwork working well now, but I think we can consider another option regarding this subject…

The chapter’s main theme was the teamwork, without any doubts. Sasuke was so arrogant with Deidara, Itachi and Orochimaru, but now his arrogancy almost conducted him to his death in a blink of eyes. Like I’ve mentioned in the first part, Sasuke needs more than just his powers, he needs partners, too. Being pummeled alone, and now, with his team he’s standing a small chance. My point is: Sasuke could be changing to a better person. When Suigetsu ordered him to attack Hachibi, seems that Sasuke’s face was a bit worried to attack a “nakama”, or even when he’s rescued Suigetsu after his attack. If the things turn to be something like “Alone I’m useless, but with my friends we’re a real force to be recognized” then I’ll forgive Kishimoto about the poor Sasuke’s development and I think a victory over Hachibi on this condition is acceptable.

But now, playtime is over, and Hachibi will take the thing seriously. Initially, he’s hiding, planning his next move, but once Karin figured out his location, Juugo then throws Sasuke as a cannonball towards Hachibi. In my opinion, that was a suicide move: even though they’re working together now, they’re kind of fatigued and emotionally broken, 8 tails still has a secret move, and not only that, but Sasuke is kind of defenseless. My guess here is we’ll finally see what the 8 tails on his released form is. And unfortunately, if the Hachibi’s unreleased is giving so much trouble, I don’t think is that difficult to imagine what the true 8 tails will do on his released state…

***Key Points***

Hawk Team in action!
Karin’s moaning…
Naruto’s frog face
Teamwork

Summary

Almost perfect chapter! The art was superb; the action was fast paced with good fight effects like Juugo’s punch. The scene’s swich were perfect too, initially I was afraid to see its results, but fortunately Kishimoto managed to write the best! The plot progression was good too; in just one chapter every Hawk Team member show at least one skill, helping Sasuke on this difficult fight. And I think the most important point here was the chapter’s theme: Divide and conquer. If your opponent is stronger, then let’s fight together in order to defeat him. A mature chapter and definitely a must for every Sasuke and Hawk member’s fan. High recommended!

And Now…

Hachibi will fight for real, that’s for sure, and exactly what Hawk Team will do is unclear. That scene with Sasuke like a cannonball remind me those RPGs with predetermined battles, where the main guys will lose, no matter what (“Tales of” is a perfect example). Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo dying here couldn’t’ be discarded, after all, if they’re getting closer to Sasuke now, their deaths would be some boost to him.
Unfortunately, with the hiatus, we’re forced to wait one more week to know what’ll happen…

Baron Hugenstein
August 10, 2008, 02:35 AM
Great Review, as always:D

CupofDice
August 10, 2008, 03:02 AM
About Karin, I think she may have more in common with Orochi, or Tsunade, someone who has experimented with her own chakra. Or it could be that she is similar to the First, someone who had a non inheriting Kekkei Genkai, though I think she has the former as opposed to the later since it doesn't seem to be such a 'united' skill. I mean what does sensing chakra has to do with having her own chakra being able to heal. Also the chakra sensing doesn't seem to be that rare if we interpret Kakashi's thoughts on it. Then again what do trees have to do with Kyuubi controlling?

About Sasuke, I have to wonder why he is not using his sharigan. I can only guess that since he no longer has the CS levels, he cannot use them as a backup, and is back to his normal limited chakra supply.

It's good to see Naruto back to himself, and just jumping into the pool. I doubt it was just for comedic purpose since this chapter already had that, and that he will either be seriously challenged in the next chapter, or that we won't see him next chapter and the whole jumping into the toad oil will be forgotten.

I also agree that the balance between Naruto and Sasuke this time around was perfect.

Interesting review as always. Thanks.

Edit: Don't know what I was thinking. Sasuke was using the sharigan. XD Of course that brings up why he doesn't use the MS or whatever type of sharigan he now has, but it makes more sense now. He probably just really underestimated Hachibi.

nat
August 10, 2008, 04:08 AM
I likes this chapter as well, even though it was a bit odd :)

I guess we'll see more tactics from team Taka because clearly 8 tails is a monstrous warrior, and they can never defeat him by normal means and their own abilities. And what makes it worse, if he transforms he is more unreachable.

I have a feeling that Sasuke is fighting without using his trump cards just yet, both to save his own resources and to make Mr Tails drop his guard a bit...As strong as the MS or other Jutsus are, they need to be used at the right moment to get maximum effect. But I am liking this new guy, he is very wicked :p

Good review!

kakuro
August 10, 2008, 11:44 AM
great review Pat I love how you foucused on Team hawks teamwork which I think is the first real show of actual team work besides Ino Shika Chou. I'm glad Jugo Karin and Suigetsu have had a chance to show what they can do. Hopefully Sasuke will reveal why He pick them out all the people he could have chosen. I mean their are obvious reasons but I think theres something more to it. 8 tails rocks I hope if he dose somehow manage to lose this fight he'll live to fight another day. onec again great review

elmo11
August 10, 2008, 03:35 PM
well done pat, wonderful review :)

anddre
August 10, 2008, 08:05 PM
Olá Paté de Carne,

Another great review and yes this is a very good chapter indeed that could lead to lots of plot developments.

The 8 tails is a great character and his conception reminds me of a tanned Hulk Hoogan from WWF. Do you remember him?

Best Regards,
André

patedecarne
August 10, 2008, 09:33 PM
@sarry, elmo11
Thanks for the comments! I think this chapter deserved a good analysis, it was almost a perfect chapter!

@CupOfDice
I think that even with Sharingan or MS, Hachibi isn't an opponent who could be defeated with it. 8 tails is a hell of fighter, with so many experience years, and Sharingan wouldn't be Sasuke's salvation now. When using it against Naruto, on part 1, Sharingan was useful, because Naruto didn't have so much experience as Hachibi. And Sasuke, even with Sharingan, was caught by the sword dance, ths making it a little ineffective. Maybe this fight is Kishimoto's answer regarding Sharingan as a just a simple doujutsu rather than a divine tool!

@e-nat
you caught my point!!! Look at now, Sasuke is having a hell of time with Hachibi, as he never experienced before ( just like the title!), and judging by Hachibi's reactions, he was just playing with them. Now let's think that Hachibi has full control over his bijuu, how many times will his power increase? 10X, maybe; now they're about to fight against the likely second strongest monster ever seen before! Yes, maybe Sasuke and the other have some aces up their sleeves, but will such aces be able to inflict at least a minimal damage?

@kakuro
you know, with the teamwork seen here, Sasuke slowly is gaining again my respect, now he's learning with the hard way that he cannot do anything he wants, alone; Whether such teamwork will bring some results or not still is unclear, but at least Sasuke isn't thinking that he's the so powerful and arrogant person from before;

@anddre
Thanks, my friends!! Let me say one thing: Hulk Hogan was the person I was looking fot to mention on the review, but unfortunately, I couldn't remember him!
but yes, both of them are almost the same, and Hachibi is a great character, mainly because his gesture in the last panel!
Too bad that Kishimoto still doesn't revealed his name to us..

WereMongoose
August 11, 2008, 12:05 AM
I made a reply about this in the discussion thread, but it seems that Sasuke is still using the Sharingan. A close up of Sasuke on page 13 using the Noizy release should answer it. Notice the lighter shaded areas and then the black? Remember guys, it would be hard drawing tomoe that small, and even harder to produce a good, cleaned scan of the page too. Hope that clears that up.

And great review by the way. The sharingan has been seen in a weird way. So far in post-time skip, we have seen it's abilities involving genjutsu quite clearly. This fight has shown us why Rock Lee said it was weak against taijutsu all those chapters ago. Sasuke's body couldn't keep up with the rapid and unconventional attacks. It felt like a breath of fresh air to see that that hadn't been forgotten by Kishimoto. I also liked that the chidori electrocutes people. I had many discussions on this, where people thought chidori displayed no characteristics of electricity, and that the lightening element itself was flawed because it wasn't even electrical. It's like Kishimoto gave me the power to Spirit Bomb them to bits or Falcon Punch them to the moon.

On another note, show more Juugo! I always loved the fact he can shape his curse form, and I always love jet assisted punches. Although I haven't replied to your other reviews, I've read them, and I too feared that Team Hawk would suffer the Earth Warrior Syndrome. Team Hawk's teamwork relieved me greatly, and just shows us that Kisimoto didn't forget what happened to Krillin (or Kurinrin if you want to be completely Japanese about it), his favorite DragonBall character.

Over all, I felt Kishimoto killed 3,000 birds with one stone so to speak. A great chapter that actually solved a lot of worries I myself had and that others I knew also expressed.

patedecarne
August 11, 2008, 12:24 PM
True, WereMongoose! Two reviews ago I was fearing another earth Warrior syndrome, but with the current chapter, I think our fears are no more, at least not in this fight!

Suigetsu, Juugo and Karin have potential to be used: for almost 80 chapters, they're following Sasuke like a bunch of idiots, searching for a leader, but it doesn't give them a big role on the story.

And now I'm feeling that Juugo, Karin, Suigetsu and Sasuke will fight together as a team from now, and whether they'll be enemies or not, now they know what's the meaning of the word "Team";

And regarding the sharingan, you're right: on patr 2, sharigan was said the be the supreme genjutsu, able to control even the kyuubi, mas still it has its basic properties: sharingan cannot spped up with fast attacks! just like 1 tail Naruto, who was to fast to be followed, Hachibi now is another example to see that Sharingan isn't the definitive jutsu!

anddre
August 11, 2008, 01:43 PM
Hi all,

Sharingan is a huge asset during a fight as it helps its user to really understand what is going on. The way I see it, sharingan, by itself only, doesn't counter the opponents jutsu but if its, sharingan, user is very knowledgeable and experienced, he can adjust his tatics in real time.

This would explain Kakashi way of using it as he is doing hand seals. That explains also how Sassuke was able to see through Deidara setup.

Now against taijutsu, if the sharingan user doesn't have a body trained to copy with its oponent speed, yes it will see the tatic used, might be able even to learn it, but will receive the blow any way, at least for the first time.

Humour me for a bit here and think what would have happened to Sassuke if he fought, during the Chuunin arc, the Lee in seven gates mode?

Now, just for the fun of the moment, imagine Shikamaru with Sharingan he he he

Best Regards,
André

laughing@you
August 12, 2008, 08:48 AM
Top notch review as always.....two thumbs up!!!

But based on his way of fighting i think sasuke despises the sharingan.

He has the capacity of ending a fight quick with a genjutsu. But his more focus on testing or establishing his physical superiority. Kinda selfish if i may add. And in this case he got owned and saved by kairin. He uses the feature of reading the opponents movements but mainly he doesn't go any further. Its almost like if he feels that his sharingan is so superior it wouldn't be fare to this opponent. Like i know i'm gonna end this fight is use genjutsu but i just want to have fun. Although he has used it in the past, he really doesn't like to use it. Probably his resents it, cuz that was his brothers way. For example, when he fought with naruto he gained the 3 tomoe sharingan he didn't bothered on using it. With oro he used it to break free of oro's dimension. He used it against itachi cuz it was his main weapon, but after getting nowhere he went to taijutsu.

Back to this review....

Don't you think its a little reckless to jump alone like that towards an opponent that literaly owned you in the first round of a fight?

Also the 8-tails invulnerability theory hit a snag in this chapter. I mean sort of. Cuz he was hit point blank with the chidori and he doesn't have a bruise on him. I don't know if he dodged juugo's attacks as an opportunity to regroup, cuz he felt the momentum was changing or that attack might actually do something to him.

patedecarne
August 12, 2008, 07:06 PM
anddre, regarding the sharingan, I think you brought an interesting point here! Even being a powerful tool, the user cannot do much without being prepared, don't you think? Though I don't like real life examples, let's think that you can copy a , hum, soccer player, right?

you can play soccer, but if your condition isn't the same as the player, you cannot do the same thing, nor copy his style!

On brief words, to perfectly copy a taijutsu, the sharingan user must have the same condition of the person who'll be copied!

laughing@you
Haha,that's exactly I'm thinking right now: Come on, Sasuke must be at least semi broken with the initial defeat, then I don't know exactly what he'll do at this point;

The more I see Sasuke and Hawk Team, the more I think that they'll lose this fight for sure. the last panel, don't you think that is a little cliche? the important character wil charge straight to the opponent, when the oponent is about to make a secret move?

Akabeth
August 14, 2008, 11:47 AM
Nice review Pat :)

I have a few things to add, but it's not about ch412, its about the following chapters. I didn't feel like posting this in the spoilers section.

Okay... by all honesty, if Kishi can [for once] remain consistent with his jutsu principles, there are only three things I can foresee being used to beat the eight tails.

1) Forbidden Jutsu
Somebody from Hawk is gonna pull a bomb out of his/her arse for the end-all effort, costing his/her arm and leg in the process, literally. If this happens, it'll most likely be from Karin, yes... Karin. In fact, I have yet to see a forbidden jutsu used since Oro reviving the First and Second Hokage!
edit: Okay, maybe Pain's switch body technique... But he's on another level eh?

2) Spur of the moment > Sasuke using a '???' Mangekyou Sharingan technique
We all know it's coming like a f*#$ing meteor. A surprise power-up. Sasuke has a 'new' sharingan, but for all we know he knows how to trigger and use it to an extent. Furthermore, Madara cares about Sasuke, he looks forward in seeing how Sasuke will shed his scales then fly like a hawk (already happening), and he guaranteed that Sasuke will succeed even without transplanting Itachi's eyes for EMS upgrade?! He knows a lot of things we don't, and certainly a LOT of it relates to the MS. He's not stupid enough to send Sasuke to his death.

3) External aid/summoning
'Something else'.

Other than that, I WANT to see Hawk team getting utterly decimated before Hachibi bites the dust. How they'll continue I have no idea.

laughing@you
August 14, 2008, 12:56 PM
Nice review Pat :)

I have a few things to add, but it's not about ch412, its about the following chapters. I didn't feel like posting this in the spoilers section.

Okay... by all honesty, if Kishi can [for once] remain consistent with his jutsu principles, there are only three things I can foresee being used to beat the eight tails.

1) Forbidden Jutsu
Somebody from Hawk is gonna pull a bomb out of his/her arse for the end-all effort, costing his/her arm and leg in the process, literally. If this happens, it'll most likely be from Karin, yes... Karin. In fact, I have yet to see a forbidden jutsu used since Oro reviving the First and Second Hokage!
edit: Okay, maybe Pain's switch body technique... But he's on another level eh?

2) Spur of the moment > Sasuke using a '???' Mangekyou Sharingan technique
We all know it's coming like a f*#$ing meteor. A surprise power-up. Sasuke has a 'new' sharingan, but for all we know he knows how to trigger and use it to an extent. Furthermore, Madara cares about Sasuke, he looks forward in seeing how Sasuke will shed his scales then fly like a hawk (already happening), and he guaranteed that Sasuke will succeed even without transplanting Itachi's eyes for EMS upgrade?! He knows a lot of things we don't, and certainly a LOT of it relates to the MS. He's not stupid enough to send Sasuke to his death.

3) External aid/summoning
'Something else'.

Other than that, I WANT to see Hawk team getting utterly decimated before Hachibi bites the dust. How they'll continue I have no idea.

Or they can just loose!!!!

Think about it kishi introduced 8-tails to basically stomp on almost every skill set sasuke has. The only thing lacking here is how the 8-tails would deal with MS. Kishi spent a sh*%# load of time overpowering sasuke, is good to see that his not so godly anymore. Another thing, I'm pretty sure suigetsu, juugo and kairin displayed what they can do. Even though is not enough to defeat the 8-tails.

I'm gonna laugh if by any chance sasuke attacks with amaterasu and the 8-tails walks out like nothing happend. Like an absolute defense by the 8-tails.

Remember the only one that manage to do something against the 8-tails was sasuke and was due to the shock of this chidori. Juugo smacked him right in the face then activated that weird rocket thing he does and that wasn't enough to move the 8tails.

patedecarne
August 15, 2008, 01:01 PM
Akabeth, your point are interestings because you listed all of the possibilities right now;
Like laughing@you said, the only effective attack just now was that chidori, but think with me, so much effort to land just one attack, right?

And about release? I think it'll be the decisive factor right now: do you really think that chidori will be effective against the so called powerful 8 tails? I highly doubt about it, and unless a giant meteor like you said were to hit Hachibi, I cannot possibly find any way to defeat such released form!

Of course, if we're assuming that Kishimoto will keep the logic on this battle!

enmymiguel
August 16, 2008, 01:04 AM
Wow sasuke underestimate the 8tail and get 6 time stab with the sword.

Sasuke. He suposs to move very fast but in this case he didn't.

Sharingan. Why sasuke didn't use the sharingan from the begining of the fight.

Chidori. Is a s rank jutsu but this guy is more then a hokage level, soo it didn't effect him.

8tail. Well if that guy tranform in to a monter I wonder what hawt is going to do.

Jutsu. I wonder if juugo and suigetsu only know taijutsu cause that what they always doing.

Sasuke/naruto. Well naruto is going to get a new power and so sasuke. But they got to work for it. By fighting and training. Well madara say that he is going to let sasuke use the 8tail before they put it in that beast tail eater.

laughing@you
August 16, 2008, 05:45 PM
Wow sasuke underestimate the 8tail and get 6 time stab with the sword.

Sasuke. He suposs to move very fast but in this case he didn't.

Sharingan. Why sasuke didn't use the sharingan from the begining of the fight.

Chidori. Is a s rank jutsu but this guy is more then a hokage level, soo it didn't effect him.

8tail. Well if that guy tranform in to a monter I wonder what hawt is going to do.

Jutsu. I wonder if juugo and suigetsu only know taijutsu cause that what they always doing.

Sasuke/naruto. Well naruto is going to get a new power and so sasuke. But they got to work for it. By fighting and training. Well madara say that he is going to let sasuke use the 8tail before they put it in that beast tail eater.

Is not that he didn't move fast is that the 8-tails is that fast. He was going all out after the first attack but the 8-tails just plain nailed him. The fact is that sasuke is an arrogant bastard and really understimate the 8-tails.

The chidori is supposed to go through anything but this guy is like invulnerable. Juugo's punch nailed him in the face and that fist was even bigger than his whole head, not even moved him.

I'm betting that sasuke may have to use amaterasu on the 8-tails, and again i'm gonna laugh like crazy if the 8-tails is not harmed by it. That would be it. Stick a fork on team hawk cuz their done....

patedecarne
August 16, 2008, 06:55 PM
Haha, Amaterasu proven to be innefective against Hachibi would be a hell of twist, but a twist that cannot be discarded;

And why I'm saying this? Because until now so don't know exactly what released Hachibi can do: it's supposed to be a hell of monster, thus it sure has powerful skills;

Amaterasu will burn everything on its way for 7 days, but what if Hachibi can extinguish it?

But I don't think we'll ever see such event: Hachibi on his released form wouldn't have even a fair fight against Hawk! Throughout the forum so many people are believing that Sasuke will win in the end, but I don't see how Sasuke can defeat this monster, it's virtually impossible...

Csdabest
August 17, 2008, 11:30 PM
I think Chidori didnt plow through the 8-tails and just shocked him all over is because he was covered in water. I think its a combination effect, Once Chidori hit him it spread across his body shocking him all over. Sort of like a reverse Chidori Current. But more potent. It did bring him down to his knees. So i dont think it was completely ineffective. Plus I think it was to slow him down so Juugo can wack him. And im loving Juugo abilities. Changing up his CS2 form to fit the situation.
It looks like it can suck chakra from the outside to power blows.

The 8-tails. Im hoping the 8-tails is within a 8th sword. It would be something different. Becuase he reffered to himself seperately from the 8-tails.

This would

1. Allows Taka to complete there goal of getting the 8-tails.
2. Suigetsu gets a new sword Since his head cleaver is broken. + Power up
3. This new interesting character stays alive.
4. Explains why Cloud has two jinchuuriki. The sword could be from the hidden mist swordman and was stolen and this sword contained the 8-tails.
5. Goes with 4 and could explain how this guy was able to weild the head cleaver with such skill.
6. It would just be different. To have it in a sword instead of just a person.

Eddy01741
August 19, 2008, 03:18 PM
Ohyeah, didn't 2 tails say that she was the second strongest of her village? Does that mean that Hachibi is the strongest of the village?