PDA

View Full Version : Review Freshie's Review - Naruto 412

Bones
August 10, 2008, 04:22 PM
Second review, I hope its okay and meet the basic requirements and quality of MH reviews.

Scanlation by Noizy Scanlations.

Sasuke's New Battle Record: 3-1 ??
http://i38.tinypic.com/308xw81.jpg

The 4th panel will forever remain to be classic. This is the first expression of Sasuke wetting his pants after the time skip. His cool composure, know it all look, and stuck-up attitude was flush down the toilet. For once the sharingan look like a helpless tool that couldn't read or counter Hachibi unorthodox moves. It reminds me when Sasuke's sharingan was helpless in the Rock Lee and Sasuke first encounter. I believe this battle will open Sasuke's eyes to direct in a complete different mindset, also reminds him that teamwork is necessary and having friends to aid you in bad times is good. Well I like where Kishi is moving in the develpment od Sasuke and not making the manga predictable. In my previous chapter review , I said Kishi will delivered the unexpected and he did in this chapter. Kishi didn’t bother used the same old excuses(Kawarin or genjustu). But instead made Sasuke get injured and adapt the idea when Sasuke ran the chidori throughout his whole body in the Deihara encounter.

Wow, Kishi kept his word!!
http://i37.tinypic.com/29nxxtx.jpg

7. Are you gonna write the battle of each member of Hebi?
Kishi : Actually I didn't want to. But Shueisha ordered me to do with something about them.

Hmmm, Kishi in away did do something about it. Kishi cleverly incorporate all the Hawk members to help Sasuke out in this battle by displaying thier abilities and touch of they can do in a battle. I bet alot of people forgot about this part of interview since people weren't that interested in Team Hawk or the introduction of Hachibi is grabbing everyones attention. So Kishi what about the Kakashi arc ??? I'm still waiting.

Kishi's Scene Transistion
http://i33.tinypic.com/6hkrv7.jpghttp://i38.tinypic.com/o58fi9.jpg

The transition from Sasuke to Naruto was done well by Kishi. In both scenes it shows Naruto is struggling with his training, just like Sasuke is stifling in this battle. If you look from a different perspective this battle is like a training session for Sasuke for him to learn and grow. Therefore Kishi's transition from fearful to comedic atmosphere is showing us the similarities with the two main characters maturing, aiming to get stronger, both mindset changing and evovling.

Kishi is either reading doujins or watching hentai!!!
http://i35.tinypic.com/11gk0ib.jpg

You should have heard this phrase a hundred times after this chapter is out. KARRIN IS NOT USELESS. We owe all the thanks to her former pimp daddy or sugar daddy, the one and the only Orochimaru for experimenting on her. I wonder if Orochimaru implanted any other abilities that have to do with moaning. Maybe Sakura has some technique similar to Karin that has the effect to trigger an orgasm or moaning...lol Jokes aside most females on different forums felt offended by this scene, but if it was a guy I bet it would be okay.

Senjutsu Traning: KB Method no good
http://i36.tinypic.com/1zyk1ly.jpg

When the senjutsu training was introduced I was sold on the idea that KB method would speed up this taining. A clone turning into a frog, I thought would be not harmful to Naruto, but I took it lightly and assume clones can not affect the original user physically and only send information. The only the effect would be splitting the person's chakra that's why it’s forbidden jutsu. So we learn that physical attacks on clones affect the original shinobi. You might be saying its common sense to yourself by reading what I’m saying, but it just never hit me that way.

Pediction

http://i35.tinypic.com/27y1yf5.jpghttp://i34.tinypic.com/1045frp.jpg

The above two panels basically sums up what will happen in the next chapter.There is a vital difference between fighting to capture a person and fighting to kill a person. I think Team hawk will get serious and display more things in battles, especially Sasuke too. I'm not saying Hachibi will lose, I'm going against the odds and say Hachibi has got this battle in his back pocket. Hachibi was playing around with these grasshoppers (Teamm Hawk), we have not to seen Hachibi get serious and plus he anaylyze his oppenents very well. Now what is the eigth Hachibi is talking about, most likely its is 8th sword or Kishi could delivered the unexpected since most people is guessing its Hachibi’s eight sword.

Rating

I rate this chapter 9/10. The art was superb and Kishi scene transition was smooth and effective and we learn a great amout from this chapter.

I'm open to any sugesstions about my reviews. It will be greatly appreciated.

Saifi
August 11, 2008, 09:33 AM
nice review dude, it wasnt long but what it said was all imp and good stuff. I do think that most people overlook suigetsu and his dedication to sauske , i thoght that was touching.

And yes i dont know why the female readers are offended by karin moaning , i mean since the begining her attitude showed that she was a screamer , and u are right if it was the other way around all those girls would be like omg thats so smexy , i wanna have his babies..... >_>

i thought the chap was great there was a good mix of naruto & sauske progress and good spot light on hebo for once rather than just sauske, and though everyone thinks this will drasticly change sauske's perception of friendship etc , i doubt it will happen, because sauske doesnt want friends , he made the team to make it eaier to accomplish "his" goals in the end he is just gonna use them, i think him thanking karin and acknowledging that without her help he would be dead is all we are going to get.

plus i think that with hebi (i wont call em by their ever changing names) sauske beating /subduing hachibi would be 'acceptable' as long as its clear that he absolutely could not pull it off by himself.

Well, done dude.. It was spicy... I like how you make it short and yet so interesting... please do more review....

I dont know why female's are offended by that scene with Karin.... Its just manga... if they feel that way.. i find the gay part with two man kissing and two female kissing bad too... So get with it ladies.. Kishi's making sure everyone get some thing to laugh at...

anyhow, everyone can see sasuke is limited from CS leave is body.. I guess now people can see that sasuke is not on Kakashi level.. and Naruto and sasuke is at the same level.. maybe Naruto even better at this moment.. But after Naruto training he'll surpass both Kakashi and Jiraiya... then move on to surpassing the 4th Hokage..

Its so Obvious that PA frog is like that guy Goku train at in heaven. lol I guess soon from Now.. Naruto will learn some new jutsu from Pa frog... right before he left to see the leaf village damage...
during is jutsu training.. Naruto will use Kage bunshin to train... and speed it up..

Bones
August 13, 2008, 08:35 PM
nice review dude, it wasnt long but what it said was all imp and good stuff.
Thanks

I do think that most people overlook suigetsu and his dedication to sauske , i thoght that was touching.

Kishi will soon dedicates some chapters to Suigestu. Suigestu will be the link connecting to the indentity of the 7 swordsmen of the Mist and based off theory his orphan's brother Sai. Kishi will somehow incorporate Suigestu and also Kisname in this story and maybe Madara since he's Mizukage.

And yes i dont know why the female readers are offended by karin moaning , i mean since the begining her attitude showed that she was a screamer , and u are right if it was the other way around all those girls would be like omg thats so smexy , i wanna have his babies..... >_>

LoL.

i thought the chap was great there was a good mix of naruto & sauske progress and good spot light on hebo for once rather than just sauske, and though everyone thinks this will drasticly change sauske's perception of friendship etc , i doubt it will happen, because sauske doesnt want friends , he made the team to make it eaier to accomplish "his" goals in the end he is just gonna use them, i think him thanking karin and acknowledging that without her help he would be dead is all we are going to get.

I think Sasuke was being genuine to Karin. Do you believe half the things Sasuke say like I don't need friends or I still won't do it Itachi way?? Well I don't. Sasuke has a mind of his own and IMO he's always thinking how to get ahead of the game. Heres a hint from a earlier chapters (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-347/page013.html) that Sasuke has not completely gone over the darkside.

plus i think that with hebi (i wont call em by their ever changing names) sauske beating /subduing hachibi would be 'acceptable' as long as its clear that he absolutely could not pull it off by himself.

Hmm people are saying that this method will be plausible for Hachibi's defeat. And you know what i say NO. The guy was toying with these guys for the last 3 chapters and it shows me he has alot more to offer. I know for sure later on in the battle Hachibi will have to get serious because of Sasuke's MS. Its just really hard too see Hachibi being defeated based off his perfomance in the recent chapters.

Well, done dude.. It was spicy... I like how you make it short and yet so interesting... please do more review....

Thanks

I dont know why female's are offended by that scene with Karin.... Its just manga... if they feel that way.. i find the gay part with two man kissing and two female kissing bad too... So get with it ladies.. Kishi's making sure everyone get some thing to laugh at...

LOL....Two ladies kissing is not bad in fantasy way....lol. But I was raise in certain country that don't tolerate it. But i won't get into that since that would be off topic.

anyhow, everyone can see sasuke is limited from CS leave is body.. I guess now people can see that sasuke is not on Kakashi level.. and Naruto and sasuke is at the same level.. maybe Naruto even better at this moment.. But after Naruto training he'll surpass both Kakashi and Jiraiya... then move on to surpassing the 4th Hokage..

- Sasuke replacement for CS is MS. So I can't wait to see what his MS do. But I do agree with you that this chapter show how Sasuke is limited from CS leaving his body.

- Naruto surpass Kakashi after training ??? Hmm thats a tricky one. I still think Kakashi has more to offer and hopefull we will see this in the Kakashi arc.

- Naruto after trainig = Sasuke ??? Thats possible. But Lets see after the Hachibi fight, Naruto trainig and Pain fight. Yep that a HELLUM OF LONG WAIT...lol

Its so Obvious that PA frog is like that guy Goku train at in heaven. lol I guess soon from Now.. Naruto will learn some new jutsu from Pa frog... right before he left to see the leaf village damage...
during is jutsu training.. Naruto will use Kage bunshin to train... and speed it up..

I have high expectation from this training. I think his name was Grand Kai who trained Goku.

Astray
August 14, 2008, 01:37 AM
Lawl, grand kai, such a perv. Anyways, I hope that Naruto actually complete's the training completely (unlike Jiraiya who still became slightly toad looking). Also I believe Naruto jumped completely into the pool of water instead of using Bunshins xD.

Thanks

LOL....Two ladies kissing is not bad in fantasy way....lol. But I was raise in certain country that don't tolerate it. But i won't get into that since that would be off topic.

Tell me about it... But u know i'm from the same island as well... ;)

enmymiguel
August 14, 2008, 10:37 PM
Well I am back...

This chapter waz really good and yes I waz mad when they pass to see naruto.

And in this fight we see that oro power for sasuke is very important. And I am mad cause sasuke don't use the sharingan like he suposs to use it.
Cause if it waz itachi all this fight waz going to be a genjutsu and he will be right not hurt.

Well I think he going to use the 8tail cause he found that if he continue like this he is going to lose.

Thanks

- Sasuke replacement for CS is MS. So I can't wait to see what his MS do. But I do agree with you that this chapter show how Sasuke is limited from CS leaving his body.

- Naruto surpass Kakashi after training ??? Hmm thats a tricky one. I still think Kakashi has more to offer and hopefull we will see this in the Kakashi arc.

- Naruto after trainig = Sasuke ??? Thats possible. But Lets see after the Hachibi fight, Naruto trainig and Pain fight. Yep that a HELLUM OF LONG WAIT...lol

I have high expectation from this training. I think his name was Grand Kai who trained Goku.

I agree with you homie on Kakashi have something in store for us.. But i think Naruto will surpass Kakashi after the training.....

I still think Kishi need to develope Kakashi.. Because he should be better than itachi.. Being his dad is a legend... But wait and see what happen...

Naruto will surpass Jiraiya== meaning completing a jutsu that Jiraiya has problem with completing.. that Kish's way of surpassing...

But I feel Naruto returning from training he'll be too much for kakashi and Yamoto... :amuse .....

lan2cp
August 20, 2008, 05:08 PM
I agree with you homie on Kakashi have something in store for us.. But i think Naruto will surpass Kakashi after the training.....

I still think Kishi need to develope Kakashi.. Because he should be better than itachi.. Being his dad is a legend... But wait and see what happen...

Naruto will surpass Jiraiya== meaning completing a jutsu that Jiraiya has problem with completing.. that Kish's way of surpassing...

But I feel Naruto returning from training he'll be too much for kakashi and Yamoto... :amuse .....

Even though Kakashi said that Naruto has surpassed him, I truly believe that Kakashi should be on a higher level than Naruto and Sasuke. I believe Kishi will dedicate some time in showing this to us during the Kakashi Arc.