August 12, 2008, 12:56 PM
i personally think its rokushiki
if you fully mastered it 100%

you can use

tekkai , also while moving, (wolfman)
and different forms of tekkai

T strong blueno, T utsugi lucci and more

shigan , also different forms if fully mastered
Flying shigan bachi, fire flying shigan and more.

soru, also advanced forms of soru like kamisori

Kamie , for high agility and dodging attacks

rankyaku with several different forms
R shuriken, victorious bird, Amana-dachi and more

gepou for airwalking

and lucci's ultimate attack
roku ou gun

+ you can still swim

i think this training is better allround then any devil fruit

Deathgod75
August 12, 2008, 02:36 PM
i personally think its rokushiki
if you fully mastered it 100%

you can use

tekkai , also while moving, (wolfman)
and different forms of tekkai

T strong blueno, T utsugi lucci and more

shigan , also different forms if fully mastered
Flying shigan bachi, fire flying shigan and more.

soru, also advanced forms of soru like kamisori

Kamie , for high agility and dodging attacks

rankyaku with several different forms
R shuriken, victorious bird, Amana-dachi and more

gepou for airwalking

and lucci's ultimate attack
roku ou gun

+ you can still swim

i think this training is better allround then any devil fruit

well the best so far is the ice ice fruit cause even in water hell survive cause hell just freeze the water.

Belisar
August 12, 2008, 03:03 PM
the best ability is enel's thunder. even if you don't consider his mind reading ability, he still is unbeatable.
he doesn't rely only on thunder but has some great fighting skills, too. enel can flight (zoan bird type too but not float), melt steel, move through metall and hide in there. his speed is the speed of thunder. it's faster than soru and only kizaru can match his speed so far.

and common, do u really see this kind of huge energy balls in op like enel's? ace was out of power after one sun emperor (his fireball) and we don't know how much yami balls (his counterattack for ace) black beard can make. enel said he will made just another one after the first was destroyed by luffy. like it's a piece of cake for him.

i think enel can even draw his power from nature (thunderbolts). http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Wetter/smilie_wet_019.gif

sharingan_kakashi
August 12, 2008, 03:26 PM
Mantra is the best all around ability. Being able to predict your opponents movement and what he is thinking is a great thing. Assuming the user is fast enough, he can always get the first strike.

DutchPhoenix
August 12, 2008, 04:44 PM
imagen full rokushiki + mantra..

that all can be achieved by normal training. no DF needed.
i gues normal people can become horrible strong :D

paradoxe
August 12, 2008, 11:00 PM
enel can flight

Its fly.

And all logia can do that. Except BB, I think? And maybe Aokiji.

he still is unbeatable

No wonder hes called the strongest man in the world :D

Wait...thats not quite right is it?

Belisar
August 13, 2008, 06:26 AM
Mantra is the best all around ability. Being able to predict your opponents movement and what he is thinking is a great thing. Assuming the user is fast enough, he can always get the first strike.
enel is fast but mantra doesn't prevent him to be defeated by luffy.

@DutchPhoenix
that are two abilities

@ paradoxe
no. only enel can fly. show me please ace flying or smoker? smoker just turns to smoke an became lighter than air. i think smoker has his limits how high he can go. http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/158/13/

Superman
August 13, 2008, 04:23 PM

i gues normal people can become horrible strong :D

Well you can train to gain Shigan and Tekkai by yourself.
Its not really hard.
Okay tekkai is not so easy it is more than just be able to be pain resistant.
If you dont wanna feel any pain that you have to train. Physical and mental.

Anyway.
Either an illusion fruit, or an doppelman fruit like Kage bushin( you dont really have to go to work you just let your clone go there:D:p:XD) or fully rokushiki.
Of course the logias can fly.
The most logia can.
But as you (Belisar) say, they have their limits.

paradoxe
August 13, 2008, 10:40 PM

i gues normal people can become horrible strong
Well you can train to gain Shigan and Tekkai by yourself.
Its not really hard.
Okay tekkai is not so easy it is more than just be able to be pain resistant.
If you dont wanna feel any pain that you have to train. Physical and mental.

Tekkai is tightening your muscles until it is as tight and tough as steel.

Thats not really hard?
Ok, hows your progress going?
Mastered it?

SERIOUSLY IF ITS NOT HARD THEN WHY HAVN'T SEEN MANY PEOPLE USING IT?
Even Nero couldn't use it, and hes much more powerful then your average marine or pirate..being a CP9 member and all that.

BlackHair
August 14, 2008, 09:43 AM
the best ability is enel's thunder. even if you don't consider his mind reading ability, he still is unbeatable.
he doesn't rely only on thunder but has some great fighting skills, too. enel can flight (zoan bird type too but not float), melt steel, move through metall and hide in there. his speed is the speed of thunder. it's faster than soru and only kizaru can match his speed so far.

I agree with 100%. By far the best DF which was shown so far imo. U can float, teleport and many more. And I also thing thunder is the only shown logia fruit where u can float, coz it has sth do with physics.

best logia type: enels fruit, thunder or w.e it was
best paramecia type: I guess luffys rubber.
best zoan type: drakes ancient dino fruit.
best ability without DF: 100% rokushiki Master, where u body is like tekkai even if u r asleep.

Akainu
August 14, 2008, 10:36 AM
I'd like to have mantora. you could not only use it in battle but in exams, on the market and almost everywhere where other people are even if you do not fight (indicating allround?). good thing is you can listen to those voices if you want to and if you don't want to you don't have to as far as I understood that concept.

Franckie
August 14, 2008, 11:17 AM
Yami-Yami no Mii. Why? Self-explanatory: Blackbeard.

Superman
August 14, 2008, 03:16 PM
Tekkai is tightening your muscles until it is as tight and tough as steel.

Thats not really hard?
Ok, hows your progress going?
Mastered it?

SERIOUSLY IF ITS NOT HARD THEN WHY HAVN'T SEEN MANY PEOPLE USING IT?
Even Nero couldn't use it, and hes much more powerful then your average marine or pirate..being a CP9 member and all that.

Idiot i dont mean that you cant get cut by knives dammit.
Anybody with a bit brain knows it.

And Shigan is just hardening your fingers. Thats all.
No one do it because no one cares. Only a few do.
GO in Kung fu stores and ask them they will confirm it.
Take a boiler, put sand in it, heat it up make all your fingers stiff and start to hit them straight in.( like boxing;))
You will feel the pain but it gets better everyday. I just did it for fun. I didnt took a boiler but stone walls. Both helps.:p

I mean real people not Nero.
Only the idea got famous through one piece but its totally easy with a bit training.
And dont cry around just do it or ask kung fu trainers or so if you dont believe me.

I dont have anything to do with tekkai like stuff and ill tell you once more that you can handle strong hits from totally trained guys and dont feel a bit pain....but you can still get cut by knives so dont play with knives. Seriously, i better tell you that before you start cutting yourself.

Stay on topic.

Deathgod75
August 14, 2008, 10:04 PM
Yami-Yami no Mii. Why? Self-explanatory: Blackbeard.
yea so far we've only seem him use 3 moves and since his fruit powers were new and he hasnt fully mastered it then next time we see him im expecting him to be way stronger

kkck
August 15, 2008, 01:55 AM
yea so far we've only seem him use 3 moves and since his fruit powers were new and he hasnt fully mastered it then next time we see him im expecting him to be way stronger

Blackbeard already gave shanks a scar on his eye and lived and shanks admitted that he wasnt careless (I even read somewhere that he did that before getting his fruit dont know if it is true though) plus shanks said that BB could be as strong or stronger than WB.
I dont see how BB is ever going to be defeated if he gets "way stronger" .

BlackHair
August 15, 2008, 02:19 AM
Blackbeard already gave shanks a scar on his eye and lived and shanks admitted that he wasnt careless (I even read somewhere that he did that before getting his fruit dont know if it is true though) plus shanks said that BB could be as strong or stronger than WB.
I dont see how BB is ever going to be defeated if he gets "way stronger" .

AS far as I remember BB scratched Shanks while he was under WB command, so he didn't had his fruit back then. But I cant remember Shanks saying BB is close or even equal to his strength, feel free to correct me :P And WB was introduced as the strongest man of the world after BB left WB crew, so he had his fruit back then. What makes u think he is stronger then WB ?

btw his fruit is kinda lame, might be strong against logia and overall all DF ability but I think he can easily defeated by some1 who poses more speed and power as him.

Raysen_ht
August 15, 2008, 08:10 AM
Shanks said that BB was hiding behind Wb shadow, but that he was really strong, and that he might take WB place someday...here
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/434/12/

Luckas
August 15, 2008, 09:17 AM
Stay on topic ;)

Raysen_ht
August 15, 2008, 09:33 AM
My point was that BB has the strongest allround ability, seeing he might be able to defeat WB "the Strongest man in the world"

But i have to say that the best ability is Matora (the thing Enel used)!! beeing able to predict whats coming is an incredibly usefull thing

kkck
August 15, 2008, 01:43 PM
I think the best ability is using ones spirit energy. Imagine being bored in class or listening some lecture or just someone nagging you. Then you go like ¨**** this¨ and knock the nagger unconcious without moving a finger. It is the perfect crime lol.

Franckie
August 16, 2008, 04:31 PM
btw his fruit is kinda lame, might be strong against logia and overall all DF ability but I think he can easily defeated by some1 who poses more speed and power as him.

There's a reason BB stated he became the "strongest". It's not because Yami-Yamo no Mii is an ideal counter for logias, which is just part of his overall ability to seal any DF, whether it be paramecia, zoan, or logia. BB's power of "Darkness" is infinite gravity. Nothing, not even light itself, can escape BB's grasp. Just being able to suck away a person's "power" is terrifying in itself, but BB can suck up an entire town within a short span of time. Furthermore, he can shield himself to a certain degree by sucking things in. And we still haven't even seen the fullscope of his power, which means we're guaranteed to see BB putting his DF power to other uses in the future.

BlackHair
August 16, 2008, 11:56 PM
There's a reason BB stated he became the "strongest". It's not because Yami-Yamo no Mii is an ideal counter for logias, which is just part of his overall ability to seal any DF, whether it be paramecia, zoan, or logia. BB's power of "Darkness" is infinite gravity. Nothing, not even light itself, can escape BB's grasp. Just being able to suck away a person's "power" is terrifying in itself, but BB can suck up an entire town within a short span of time. Furthermore, he can shield himself to a certain degree by sucking things in. And we still haven't even seen the fullscope of his power, which means we're guaranteed to see BB putting his DF power to other uses in the future.True and I agree with u, we still haven't seen his full ability. I said his DF is "lame" (not weak) and my opinion hasn't changed. He has a all time physical body unlike other logia user and to suck away their rower he have to touch them. Even though his full ability isn't shown, these things wont change and so my opinion.

And a paramacia fruit like Luffys could still work. If we look at Ace it took some time (seconds) until BB drawn him to his reach. In that time Luffy could start stretching his arms to prepare his attack. .. Just a scenario, I know we dont know much about BB:

Shanks said that BB was hiding behind Wb shadow, but that he was really strong, and that he might take WB place someday...here
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/434/12/
Yep, if he hide he was still weak and he used WBs shadow to gain power.. to do sth like that in OP world.. geez.. I just have a bad opinion about him. Sry Luckas offtopic again, last time in "this" thread I promise. :P

Musashi_Keiji
August 26, 2008, 05:47 PM
Best FRUIT ability:
Kizaru has the strongest ability. Until some kind of flaw is found in his ability. It is the all around best ability.

He is light. He can move at the speed of light or so it seems. He can shoot light beams. plus all the logia abilities.

Why is he stronger than BB?
He's faster and can shoot beams. Just stay at a distance and pound BB with light beams. BB himself said that he takes everything double. So he would take double the damage from a beam. 1 beam nearly killed Zoro.

Best ability ALL AROUND:
It hasn't been said yet but I have a theory, control and mastery of haki is what allows people to land hits on logia users. Knock out weak people and animals with just a stare. And probably some other advantages. And since it seems you have to develop this on your own rather than just eating a fruit. It seems the most powerful. For instance Mihawk cutting through elements and the Dark King stopping Kizaru's kick.

Highseas7
August 26, 2008, 11:35 PM
i know this is off topic but Kizaru would most likely lose to BB as his power shows that speed, power, DF, are meaningless once he has u in that dark vvortex its over and if he learns to harness it i bet hell be like a magnet! lol but anyways i think the best all around ability is haki so many different uses and with the rite person and imaganation i bet it has an infinite amount of appilcations

firework
August 01, 2009, 06:49 PM
excluding the DFs, i'd say a combo of

Rokushiki+Mantra+Haki+SuperStrength+SuperSpeed+KumaBody

make a great warrior with good all around ability. no df needed, you could still swim with this. you could even add weapons to the cyborg body.

RichardMNixon
August 02, 2009, 10:23 PM
Bah... no one's mentioned one of my favorites: Seimei Kikan.

Imagine developing Seimei Kikan to the point where you had total control over every inch of your body, you'd be more rubber than Luffy. Someone tries to cut you with a sword and you just bend back a slice of your body, waving about like a circus mirror. With perfect ability maybe you could even move your organs around and open up a hole in your body for a laser to pass through. You could grow your fingernails to shigan at people ten feet away. Etc.

beastboy
August 04, 2009, 04:15 PM
well gura gura no mi, gurahhaahahahahah..
The reason "it can destroy the world..."

But rokushiki is good overall, just needs a bit more of attack power, so shichishiki is better with that technique that just lucci could do...

Freakzin
August 05, 2009, 01:46 AM
I guess it's Bara bara no mi, Oda has it for favorite, I take his word. (I'm not saying he said it's the best fruit, I just think he likes it so much, cause he must have invested some time making uber skills for it )

beastboy
August 05, 2009, 07:42 PM
bara bara no mi means rose rose no mi, So I think we will see buggy doing the same as senbonsakura (byakuyas sword) that would be so friggin awesom just think of it WB death, luffy almoast death, and there was 1 min, to the execution, buggy says, I want dissapoint you son of my ex captain, and then he transforms into tiny bits and beets the crap out of the admirals and vice admirals and fleet admiral and everyone and saves ace, and the asks, "want to join my crew":
And Ace says "NO YO ******* CLOWN JUST GIVE ME SOME FOOD I AM STARVED"

RichardMNixon
August 06, 2009, 11:16 AM
bara bara no mi means rose rose no mi, So I think we will see buggy doing the same as senbonsakura (byakuyas sword) that would be so friggin awesom just think of it WB death, luffy almoast death, and there was 1 min, to the execution, buggy says, I want dissapoint you son of my ex captain, and then he transforms into tiny bits and beets the crap out of the admirals and vice admirals and fleet admiral and everyone and saves ace, and the asks, "want to join my crew":
And Ace says "NO YO FUCKI*G CLOWN JUST GIVE ME SOME FOOD I AM STARVED"

Bara is supposed to be onomatopoeia, I think something like the sound of a knife striking a cutting board.