PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 322 Discussion

njt
August 21, 2008, 11:54 PM
And it goes on and on and on~ (I really don't know, don't read bleach but... you do, or you wouldn't be reading this :o) But yeah check the thread here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37326) to see the chapter :D!

Have fun discussing!

PS.: and please remember to stay on topic and not to spam!

kkck
August 22, 2008, 12:55 AM
Ok chapter, although we didnt really get that much action. Maybe I would have enjoed it more if I hadnt wait 2 weaks for it.
Yumchika's shikai is awesome, cant believe that is just shikai, if he ever achives bankai he will pawn. Although I am not surprised Yumuchika hasnt achieved bankai, he normaly doesnt even call his sword by his proper name lol.

YJiang
August 22, 2008, 01:15 AM
It seemed like Coolhorn finally had some sort of Yumichika at the end...firstly because of his power, but also because Yumichika refused to compromise "beauty" for "power" and that's something Coolhorn could identify with.

He reminded me a little bit of Renji in his dying panel.

Also Findor looks pretty badass without his mask.

Onomatopoeia
August 22, 2008, 01:25 AM
Yumi was really awesome this chapter. He's so loyal to his division, probablly more then Kaku and yet he's so different then it.

Anyways how does Findor know what the power level of a 5th seat is? It's bothering me it's probablly his Zan from the way he said "Exacta" in spanish. Because in that case he could fight at Captain Level couldn't he? Or is it only people he's defeated? In which case Aizen should just have all espada gang up and kill a VL and then Findor goes in for a finishing kill gaining the power of a VL. Well anyways they're has got to be some sort of problem with it because it seems to easy to gain huge amounts of power thanks to the ability.

His release should be interesting if nothing else though. I can't see what he'll do but still...

ninjaa
August 22, 2008, 02:31 AM
Yumi was really awesome this chapter. He's so loyal to his division, probablly more then Kaku and yet he's so different then it.

Anyways how does Findor know what the power level of a 5th seat is? It's bothering me it's probablly his Zan from the way he said "Exacta" in spanish. Because in that case he could fight at Captain Level couldn't he? Or is it only people he's defeated? In which case Aizen should just have all espada gang up and kill a VL and then Findor goes in for a finishing kill gaining the power of a VL. Well anyways they're has got to be some sort of problem with it because it seems to easy to gain huge amounts of power thanks to the ability.

His release should be interesting if nothing else though. I can't see what he'll do but still...

I think this guy has powers that lets him retain the other's experience, and be able to fight at that level hence "Exacta."

Darek Khort
August 22, 2008, 02:46 AM
Findor's mask isn't completely destroyed. Does that mean the last punch-in-the-face will get him to Captain level? I first thought he could be the opposite of a Vizard but then I remembered...well...that's an Arrancar. The Vizards put on a mask to gain more power. Arrancar break their mask to gain more power.
Guess that's what Findor is doing? Any thoughts on this? Or is this just his ability?

Also, he/she is wearing high-heels...or is that some sort of ancient-japanese/spanish footwear?

I liked this chapter, mainly because:
1. We get to know a bit more about Yumichika with his zanpakuto's 'nickname' and 'real' name thing.
2. Findor seems quite interesting. Hope he does not disappoint.

Predictions for next chapter:
I reckon it'll be Findor vs Hisagi. They'll be evenly matched. Hisagi will have the upper hand soon when he releases his shikai.
Hisagi: "Seems like you aren't as good as you think you are"
*Hisagi goes for the finishing blow*
Findor: "Exacta Mundo"
*punches self in face breaking the mask completely*
Findor: "Now, Captain."
Hisagi: Oh sh-

jmq07
August 22, 2008, 03:52 AM
I think, if Yumichika gets to have his bankai, he'll just be PWNING!!!
Seriously, if he masters his zanpakuto it might be the best of all... only my opinion so dont hate me for it... hehehe

patz
August 22, 2008, 06:30 AM
I really believe that Hisagi have Bankai. Otherwise he won't be able to fight if Fendor goes to captain level. I bet his fight will be the last one.

Mythsoul
August 22, 2008, 06:32 AM
hmmm great chapter....Ithink all of those fighters fighting have bankai....we know of two.....but I think we'll see all their bankais....but it's nice to see some good chapters after a week of waiting

Starky-08
August 22, 2008, 07:11 AM
Findor's mask isn't completely destroyed. Does that mean the last punch-in-the-face will get him to Captain level? I first thought he could be the opposite of a Vizard but then I remembered...well...that's an Arrancar. The Vizards put on a mask to gain more power. Arrancar break their mask to gain more power.
Guess that's what Findor is doing? Any thoughts on this? Or is this just his ability?

Also, he/she is wearing high-heels...or is that some sort of ancient-japanese/spanish footwear?

1. We get to know a bit more about Yumichika with his zanpakuto's 'nickname' and 'real' name thing.

I reckon it'll be Findor vs Hisagi. They'll be evenly matched. Hisagi will have the upper hand soon when he releases his shikai.

lol'd at the end anyway I agree with you, Hisagi will have the upper hand when he releases, but when Findor releases(Perhaps thats when he's captain level) he will have the upper hand, and if Hisagi has Bankai we know how he will win, but if he dosn't he will show us an awesome skill atleast.

paradoxe
August 22, 2008, 07:25 AM
Findor sounds Elvish.

Another chapter wasted..Yumi's power is imba as suspected, at least the gay Arrancar is dead which is a relief.

There has been absolutely no character development since the beginning...not even Ichigo has changed even slightly, which is kinda disappointing.

Oh well.

eddy26
August 22, 2008, 08:27 AM
I liked the chapter it is great to get some information about Yumichika. He really hasn't had much action he usually just watched Ikkaku fight. Now we have his shikai's real strength. Also got to see how loyal he is to Ikkaku and Kenpachi willing to die without revealing his zanpaktou's true strength. It changes my mind on him he is no longer just Ikkaku's sidekick anymore. As for next chapter I think it'll be concentrating more on Kira's fight not Hisagi. That or we might have a chapter similar to this one getting to see a little of each fight. Ikkaku was gone from this chapter so perhaps his fight will get some coverage next chapter. What does Po's release look like that man is huge. I've been thinking about this lately we've seen Gin's reaction to Kira fighting but how does Tousen feel about Hisagi would he care if Hisagi gets killed? If he doesn't then he must be a cold hearted person and that would make me cheer for Komamura to kill Tousen. He can take his justice and stick it up where the sun don't shine.

MaydayParade
August 22, 2008, 09:44 AM
hmmm great chapter....Ithink all of those fighters fighting have bankai....we know of two.....but I think we'll see all their bankais....but it's nice to see some good chapters after a week of waiting

Two? Don't you mean ONE? I didn't know Ikkaku was 2 people. I don't think that they all have Bankai. That would just suck ass. I mean, if Yumichika can beat a Released Coolhorn without a Bankai, then why can 't everyone else? BTW, I see some Kira character develpment in the near future.

basterd
August 22, 2008, 10:15 AM
I did really like this chapter. Got more information about Yumi's zanpanktou, and that was real good information to.
We also got filled in with Hisagi's and Kira's fight, wich imo is important. So we know that they aren't just standning there standing (as we think captains+espada are right now).
Findor seems to have a cool power. Hope we get any explanation about that later on. But I feel like you guys, it's his previous victims power he goes by. If he got captain-power Hisagi has to have Bankai.

mashimashilove
August 22, 2008, 10:59 AM

I like your predictions. xD

Anyways, I liked this chapter; just not the fact that we had to wait two weeks for it. But I can ignore that because Yumichika is awesome and I like Findor, though he won't be alive for much longer. I agree with the statement that he looks badass without his mask.

ShaunMati1
August 22, 2008, 11:29 AM
I was satisfied with this chapter, i was kinda mad we had about 7 pages explaining yumi's sword it could have been less to add more into the chapter but i guess its fine.

But i was watching old episodes of bleach and i came accross an episode where gin and aizen are talking in las noches and gin says "we lost 5 arrancar" and Aizen says "its fine it wont affect my plans in any way. Once i gather the Vasto Lordes we will be fine" something like that. Then when aizen and his 2 buddies got trapped in the fire from Yama aizen said that they didnt need to do anything. Does that mean he has already gathered the VL and are going to show up when the espada lose. That might be possible seeing as the Vizards are also on the move...somewhere.

dragon2021
August 22, 2008, 12:48 PM
The real battle was not suppose to happen until this winter. However, here we are in this battle. I think Aizen is up to something here. The Vizards my show up later, but they may not show up at all. This could all be a test by Aizen to see how strong the Gotei 13 is. The device is only at 50%. This is realy strange hime doing this now. Moreover, What will hat and clause do or ichigos dad remeber they are both soul reverse they could make an appearence in this arc. Right now the story is all about the Espa subordinates and the vice captains and lutenants fighting. We have not even got to the captains and Espas going at it yet.

Onomatopoeia
August 22, 2008, 01:39 PM
I'm not sure Findor can go any further, remember Arrancar's no matter how strong, always have a part of their mask remaining no matter where it is.

Still if he releases perhaps he'll pull out Captain powers. And if he does have Captain powers then Hisagi is about to get wiped out. Which would be a nice surprise in the fact that the good guys don't always win their battles in Bleach. It would be a good twist and it would make these battles much more interesting. But theirs one problem with this prediction, the fact is if he had the power of a Captain then he would defintely be an Espada. Heck with the power of a VC I'm surprised that he isn't the 10th espada.

Megaman84
August 22, 2008, 01:40 PM
I'm really enjoying these chapters at the moment. I think Yumichika's zanpaktou was great, ever since he had to fight Hisagi in the Soul Society i've wondered what his shikai was - now its all explained, it seems very powerful.

I have an inkling that maybe we will see someone other than Ikkaku go bankai, both Hisagi and Kira's openents seem quite strong, could we see some new zanpaktou development?

hyn_pride93
August 22, 2008, 04:08 PM
This chapter was an okay chapter. I think the part that I liked the most was when we got to see Hisagi and Findor. I so dig Findor's eyes. If I was some retard, I would want hair and eyes like him. But if if had to choose the mask, it would be Aravama (Kira's opponent). I like the design of his released form.

But the part that I was most disappointed with was the Kira fight. The way that Kira was presented to us in this chapter was that he seemed to be getting the lower hand in the fight, but I know (I hope more like) that Kira will gain the upper hand and then win his battle.

As for Yumichika's part in this chapter was pretty helpful to us because now we know that his Rurriro Kujaku is his REAL shikai, and that Fuji Kujaku is a forced shikai or in other words, the half releases version. Gosh, Yumichika is pretty smart and lucky that his zanpaktou behaves in that way because if not, then his comrades in the 11th Division would harass him.

Eddy01741
August 22, 2008, 04:21 PM
I also wonder how powerful findor is after breaking off another piece and/or releasing. Well, at least we get to see Hisagi's shikai then.

mestizo311
August 22, 2008, 05:41 PM
I also wonder how powerful findor is after breaking off another piece and/or releasing. Well, at least we get to see Hisagi's shikai then.

I'm also curious about Hisagi's release. I know in the Bleach movie, his zanpaktou changed into a bo (basically a long wooden pole). It didn't show any of it's abilities though. I hope it's somewhat interesting.

igotthegoods
August 22, 2008, 06:25 PM
this chapter was mostly just a transitional one between fights, but i liked it :)

what stuck with me the most was yumichikas discussion of his zanpaktou. first of all, this will finally put to rest the suspicions that he has achieved bankai. second of all, i expected Ruriro Kujaku to be another form of his shikai (akin to rukia's three dances) but surprisingly, it was simply its true form. i'm actually not sure i saw this predicted from anyone at all, so yay for unpredictability! ^^

i also felt like there could've been a bit of foreshadowing for ikkaku's fight in what yumichika said. since he said he would rather die fighting in the way he wanted than to reveal his true power, i think the same could be said for ikkaku. before this chapter, i was under the impression that ikkaku would certainly bust out his bankai, but now i'm not so sure. it seems very plausible that ikkaku will protect his secret at the cost of his life (or at least he'd end up near-death as it always seems to be with bleach ;)).

Tsukisama
August 22, 2008, 07:00 PM
A nice chapter to showing the past, present, and future of the action. Yumichika's battle was wrapped up, and some background on his zanpakutou was given (past). At the end of the chapter, Kira is battling Abirama, a battle scene to be continued in the next chapter (present, as the present featured battle). We were also treated to a sneak peek at the awesomeness that is sure to follow in Shuuhei's battle against Findor (future).

i expected Ruriro Kujaku to be another form of his shikai (akin to rukia's three dances) but surprisingly, it was simply its true form. i'm actually not sure i saw this predicted from anyone at all, so yay for unpredictability! ^^

Interestingly, I recall someone proposing Ruriro Kujaku being the true form and true name of Yumichika's zanpakutou in the discussion thread for the last chapter. I can't recall who exactly it was at the moment (I'll edit the name in later), but congratulations on being correct. (EDIT: It was Devil-buster)
:whoabunny

i also felt like there could've been a bit of foreshadowing for ikkaku's fight in what yumichika said. since he said he would rather die fighting in the way he wanted than to reveal his true power, i think the same could be said for ikkaku. before this chapter, i was under the impression that ikkaku would certainly bust out his bankai, but now i'm not so sure. it seems very plausible that ikkaku will protect his secret at the cost of his life (or at least he'd end up near-death as it always seems to be with bleach ;)).

I am not sure. I am caught between interpreting the scene in either two ways. The first way is similar to the way you described, likening Yumichika and Ikkaku's similar resolve and die-hard commitment to Zaraki and the 11th division.

In the other way I kind of saw this scene, it seemed as though Yumichika's motivation was a bit different. The scene to be more underscoring the importance of his friendship with Ikkaku and how he would be afraid to lose or alienate his best friend. While I think Ikkaku does not want reveal his bankai, I don't feel that Ikkaku would be as devastated if his secret was revealed, i.e., I don't think he would rather let himself be killed by an unworthy opponent just for the sake of hiding his bankai as he is not as emotionally involved in the secret.

I agree that both have secrets that they want to keep hidden, but Yumichika's secret seems graver than Ikkaku's. The only people who know Ikakku's secret are himself, Renji, and his best friend Yumichika, while Yumichika can't even let his best friend know about this secret, which adds more emotional drama.

igotthegoods
August 22, 2008, 07:29 PM
:blink oh? i don't remember that prediction (too many posts to remember them all :darn), but it was surely a good one :D

as usual, you make a lot of good points, tsuki. :amuse carrying the burden of a secret that you can't tell even your best friend is certainly worse than one that can be revealed only to those you trust most completely. however, revealing ikkaku's secret would still ruin his life-long ultimate goal of fighting and dying under zaraki's command. it may be an easier burden to bear than yumichika's secret in the meantime, but the reveal could be arguably just as devastating. i mean, ikkaku would lose all purpose in life. at least, that's my interpretation :p

oh, and i'd also like to add that i found yumichika's serious tone in this chapter to be quite refreshing. it was nice to see him out of the comic-relief type role he usually fills.

Tsukisama
August 22, 2008, 07:46 PM
however, revealing ikkaku's secret would still ruin his life-long ultimate goal of fighting and dying under zaraki's command. it may be an easier burden to bear than yumichika's secret in the meantime, but the reveal could be arguably just as devastating. i mean, ikkaku would lose all purpose in life. at least, that's my interpretation :p

oh, and i'd also like to add that i found yumichika's serious tone in this chapter to be quite refreshing. it was nice to see him out of the comic-relief type role he usually fills.

That is true that Ikkaku's secret is very important to him as well, although I am not sure if he would necessarily lose all purpose in his life. I mean, I really just have a little trouble picturing Ikkaku getting so emotional and serious about keeping his secret (to the point of letting himself be killed just to keep it) like Yumicka. I feel that Ikkaku greatly admires Zaraki and his way of life to the point where he would want to devote his life to following him. As such, I think that Ikkaku would know that Zaraki would probably not want for him to lose before an unworthy opponent just to be with him.

The scene in this chapter with Yumichika is something that I felt really helps define his character, fleshing out his character and bringing him out of the comical light as you mentioned. There was a certain sense of desperation (at least in my opinion) from Yumichika that really made him stand out, a desperation to keep his friends. When we learned of Ikkaku's secret bankai during his fight with Edorad, Ikkaku did not seem as desperate to keep his secret as Yumichika. The fact that Ikkaku shares his secret with Yumichika while Yumichika is not trusting enough in their friendship to share his secret is huge and will likely play an important role in any future development for his character.

SquallLeonheart
August 22, 2008, 08:01 PM
This chapter was decent, although it didn't need so many pages to explain why yumi didn't release until not seen. I'm confused as to the whole point of Aizen's plan. He seems to have some insane confidence in the top 3 espada. Although Bleach as been very inconsistant, in terms of gauging the characters power levels. The arrancars thus far have just been shown to be really cocky arrangant warmongerers and they all meet the same end. I hope the top 3 will give us something nice to see, and worthy of the anticipation of their potential that many have been waiting for.

ShaunMati1
August 22, 2008, 09:40 PM
this chapter was mostly just a transitional one between fights, but i liked it :)

what stuck with me the most was yumichikas discussion of his zanpaktou. first of all, this will finally put to rest the suspicions that he has achieved bankai. second of all, i expected Ruriro Kujaku to be another form of his shikai (akin to rukia's three dances) but surprisingly, it was simply its true form. i'm actually not sure i saw this predicted from anyone at all, so yay for unpredictability! ^^

I dont know man....http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/322/04/
Its almost as if he is implying like he does have one. As if ur ready for him to say "but...this is my bankai" you know. Some people have said that if these 4 fighters have bankai that it will diminish the uniqueness of bankai...and i agree, but seeing as Yumi's seat has no relevance to his strength would it really be that surprising IMO not really.

I hope next chapter Kubo can end one fight and show 4-5 pages of another fight. Hes moving this along well now with this chapter. I hope the next one we see alot from kira and more comments from gin about kira.

hyn_pride93
August 22, 2008, 10:22 PM
Its almost as if he is implying like he does have one. As if ur ready for him to say "but...this is my bankai" you know. Some people have said that if these 4 fighters have bankai that it will diminish the uniqueness of bankai...and i agree, but seeing as Yumi's seat has no relevance to his strength would it really be that surprising IMO not really.

I agree with you. I feel as if Yumichika would've said that if he wanted to and if he could, then he would've said, "Bu, this is my bankai.", (just like you said) and then boom this wonderfuly beautiful bankai. But as for his seat, it's already been stated by many people (and probably shinigami as well) that the seats in the 11th Division don't really have much meaning.

For one Ikkaku is a 3rd seat, and he's probably captain material. Then Yumichika chose his seat because he didn't think that the number four was as pretty as the number five, which is an odd number just like Ikkaku's.

BTW, lol Tsuki, I think that was you that predicted that. LOL Or me. I can't remember either! :p But hey, at least I got to see more of Yumi! lol

Andonan
August 22, 2008, 10:23 PM
Yeah you totally beat me to it ShaunMati, I reckon Yumi has bankai too... Bankai is about knowing your sword really well, and his discussion about it really did give that impression, the talking about his favourite color an d EXACTLY like you said the way Yumi said "but.....this is (not) my bakai" really did give the impression that he has it. And (it's crazy the posts on this page have exactly been on my wavelength) just like Igotthegoods said, Yumi talking in the serious tone was a really awesome and welcomed change.... Yumi lept like 20 places in my fav character list just because of this chapter..... And it leaves me thinking that Yumi is one of the most powerful characters in this series now (of course excluding the really epic espada and captains).....

igotthegoods
August 22, 2008, 10:32 PM
Its almost as if he is implying like he does have one. As if ur ready for him to say "but...this is my bankai" you know.
i was referring to the line on that same page where he says "no this isn't my bankai." perhaps i didn't choose my words well, but what i mostly meant was that ruriro kujaku is not his bankai as some have speculated. of course, everything is open to interpretation, but i'm choosing to take this at face value. ;)

however, though that's what i was really meaning to express, i still don't think he has bankai in general. he goes on to say on the next page (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/322/05/) that he intentionally pisses off his zanpaktou by calling it a name he knows it hates and it sulks, becoming uncooperative and not reaching its full power. i can't imagine he has achieved dominance over his sword (required for bankai) in this manner. plus, if kubo starts giving everybody and their brother bankai, it just becomes so cheap -- not that rare and special thing that it was first made out to be. :( just my humble opinion....

ShaunMati1
August 22, 2008, 10:45 PM
i was referring to the line on that same page where he says "no this isn't my bankai." perhaps i didn't choose my words well, but what i mostly meant was that ruriro kujaku is not his bankai as some have speculated. of course, everything is open to interpretation, but i'm choosing to take this at face value. ;)

however, though that's what i was really meaning to express, i still don't think he has bankai in general. he goes on to say on the next page (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/322/05/) that he intentionally pisses off his zanpaktou by calling it a name he knows it hates and it sulks, becoming uncooperative and not reaching its full power. i can't imagine he has achieved dominance over his sword (required for bankai) in this manner. plus, if kubo starts giving everybody and their brother bankai, it just becomes so cheap -- not that rare and special thing that it was first made out to be. :( just my humble opinion....

I see your point i agree tho like everyone else that bankai has lost some of its quality. With yumi u can go both ways either he doesnt know his sword well and he pisses it off....OR he has mastered it to the point where he knows to the detail what his zenpaktou hates...imo that has to have some importance. Ichigo doesnt even know how the hell to even use zengetsu and yumi knows his sword so well that he knows what it likes and hates. Anywho they are the future of SS and i believe near the end of bleach we will see the new generation of captains. 4 fighters and the pillars may become captains.

Anyway that was way off topic sorry tsuki :)!! But i still wanna see kubo use his pages to the fullest. Some panels arent neccessary.

hyn_pride93
August 22, 2008, 10:56 PM
I think that in the next chapter, I think that we'll be seeing way more of Hisagi and Kira. Maybe Ikkaku too, but I hope we don't. I like Ikkaku and all, but I really think that his fight won't be all that exciting for me. It's the Hisagi fight that's really on my mind and Kira's is growing on me a little bit more. I just hope that Kira's fight isn't gonna show him getting a beat down and all that. I think that he's strong and shouldn't have that much trouble with his arrancar.

AngryChubbs
August 22, 2008, 11:40 PM
i think its kind of ironic how kira's opponents has feathers that weight a ton. i wonder what kira will do to counter this. his shikai doubles the weight of whatever it touches...but i dont know what he will do if his opponent has wings that already weight a ton.

im guessing he will show some new ability of his sword. maybe since his sword can double the weight of things, it can also half the weight of things. that would be pretty dumb...but who knows.

meothx
August 23, 2008, 12:53 AM
actually, i see kira getting hits on Aquila while Aquila thinks his attacks are weak. However, the reality of it is that he is causing Aquila to not be able to fly. Either that or he somehow gets the feathers to weigh more than usual and make it hit Aquila.

patz
August 23, 2008, 01:56 AM
I believe Kira will use shunpo to get to the back of Aquila and weight Aquila's wing as much as possible, then Aquila will fall to the ground and die.

Andonan
August 23, 2008, 04:17 AM
I like the theory patz, that isn't a bad hypothesis, but I really hope we get to see a new bankai and Kira's would be awesome if he somehow has achieved it......

Darek Khort
August 23, 2008, 04:36 AM
When I read your posts meothx and patz I had this weird imagination of Kira hitting Aquila heaps, and then Aquila is like BLARGLE! and sprays all his feathers out.....
...but then his body itself falls faster than the feathers do (due to the immense weight of his body) and he crashes to the ground, with his sharp feathers following behind. Ouch.

But I can't see Kubo doing something that crazy.

hyn_pride93
August 23, 2008, 05:26 AM
a much as I like the idea of kira doubling the weight of Aquilaz bod, I really wanna see a new bankai. I know that it might be close to impossible but I just hope so.

But if we don't then I'll be fine with that, because we're gonna see bankaiz from captains anways. Their fights are the ones I'm really excited for. Just the sheer genius Kubo would need just to make their bankais has most likely been difficult and then trying to explain it to us. The bankai I wanna see the most is Soi Fon, I just love the whole hand to hand combat thing. Then have shunsui and ukitake followed behind her. Their bankais have to be incredible. Their like the top dogs out of the captains excluding Yamma and Unohana. Then the last one is unohana. She's just so rawr! I love her.

But back on topic, I think that we will just see more talking for a couple of pages then action and talking. Usual thing...

Darek Khort
August 23, 2008, 05:42 AM
Okay, new prediction! Kira decides to slice at Aquila's feathers.
Aquila goes BLARGLE!
Aquila Falls.
What happens next?

A bankai for Kira would be nice. Would give him a slightly better chance of facing Gin.

Here's proof:
j/k j/k. My thoughts on the chapter after next:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a377/darekkhort/chp323predict.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a377/darekkhort/chp323predict2.jpg

Antillio
August 23, 2008, 08:26 AM
awuuhauhauhauh funny drawing Darek, that would be so funny and lame for Aquila :D i do wanna see that happen tough.

Tough i don't think that Kira will battle Gin and even if so ,he would die a horrible death cause Kira can never be near the level of Gin... even when we don't know exactly how strong Gin is, with the pendelum arc and all it showed us Gin was a beast at young age.

hossice
August 23, 2008, 09:05 AM
i thought it was aguila. not aquila. and aguila is just his zanpaktous name. his name is abirama.

colored pages next chapter!!! hope its of abirama.

also if findor didn't have captain level power. then when he fought he would of said "and finally, this is....lieutenant". right? or something w/ the impression of thats all the further he can go.

Umbra Wolf
August 23, 2008, 09:37 AM
Best chapter in recent time.

I always like these explaining about the zanpakutos and introducing a new aspect with Yumi's sword was interesting and some entertaining yet redundant thoughts of the glorious 11th division's philosophy..
Findor's ability was in my opinion quite suprising and the pace of Kira's fight accelerates.

Appearently Ikkaku'S fight will be the main eent since he didn't appear in this chapter (personally).

The Adamant Dragon
August 23, 2008, 09:58 AM
i think its kind of ironic how kira's opponents has feathers that weight a ton. i wonder what kira will do to counter this. his shikai doubles the weight of whatever it touches...but i dont know what he will do if his opponent has wings that already weight a ton.

His sword's Shikai Doubles weights of " Whatever it Touches " <--- and you Said it yourself too... So if His sword were to Touch Avirama's Wings then it will shift from weighting 1 ton to 2 tons. So doubling those wings' weight will make it harder for him to fly, since he'll have more weight on his back. Kira's Best chance of winning is to take this Fight and his opponent closer to the Ground, cause he's in desadventage Off-Ground because of Avirama's Ability.

Ability-Wise, Kira's Sword is on of the best in Soul-Sociaty IMHO. But the fight I'm waitting the most is Ikakku's, Maybe he's improuved. His Bankai is my Favorite so far.

Off topic:

I Got a feeling that We might be able to open a Zoo soon with these Arracars and Espadas ( When they release )... So Far we have Panthera, a Menthis, a Boar, a Butterfly, and a Chamois....

What's next ? A Water-Lion ? :darn <--- I'm sorry but I just had to say it...

Devil-buster
August 23, 2008, 10:32 AM
i thought it was aguila. not aquila. and aguila is just his zanpaktous name. his name is abirama.

colored pages next chapter!!! hope its of abirama.

also if findor didn't have captain level power. then when he fought he would of said "and finally, this is....lieutenant". right? or something w/ the impression of thats all the further he can go.

I think that is the highest level findor can go by breaking the mask...otherwise he would have no mask on his face and even the top three espada's have fragments of their old mask on their face....
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/322/14/

but findor still hasnt released his zanpaktou.....so he can still go higher...if he was captain level without releasing his zanpaktou...he would have been an espada and not a fraccion....

Onomatopoeia
August 23, 2008, 01:07 PM
Why do people think that Findor can go Captain level? I explained why he couldn't a few pages ago. Here's the reasons again

1. If he breaks his mask again he won't have a mask left, lets say that he destroys more of his mask based on power. Captains are what 4-5 times stronger then VCs at least? His mask would be gone if he broke it again. He might get a slight boost near the end though.

2. If he had captain level power he would be part of the Espada not a Fraccion. I'd put him at least at 7th Espada if he had Captain powers. Unless Barragan can yank people out of the Espada and make them his Fraccion theirs no way he has captain powers. Even at Lieutanent power I would be willing to bet that if Yammi died Findor would be the next 10th Espada.

Eddy01741
August 23, 2008, 01:47 PM
I doubt that he'll break off his mask, but if he releases, then he should be VC+ power, not neccessarily captain level, but it should be stronger than the average VC.

Lohnt
August 23, 2008, 01:57 PM
I doubt that he'll break off his mask, but if he releases, then he should be VC+ power, not neccessarily captain level, but it should be stronger than the average VC.

Although I have no interest in these fights, I agree, he hasn't even released yet so all discussion of his mask being the only way in which he can raise his rank is probably meaningless.

Scion
August 23, 2008, 03:51 PM
Hi first time posting here but a long time reader and i thought to join :)

I think if findor releases it will be equal to a VC with a shikai. Well either way though he is bound to lose.

Now guys, do you think that ikkaku might fight last one? I predict that next chapter we get kira and hisagi and then next chapters ikkaku goes bankai and captains learn about it creating a ruckus. Still it won't be so important because they are in the middle of a fight but if things go well with the fight it will be a twist to see ikakku captain even though he doesnt want.

Darek Khort
August 23, 2008, 06:42 PM
About Findor. I guess he wouldn't be as powerful as a captain as you guys have stated but he will at least be able to get stronger than he is now.
On the argument that if he was that strong he'd be an espada already; same goes with Ikkaku. Ikakku has bankai yet he isn't a captain. He simply chooses not to be one.
Could be the same with Findor. He'd rather serve who he recognises as the true king; Barragan.

Onomatopoeia
August 23, 2008, 06:47 PM
Thats because Ikkaku can hide it from SS, if they knew then they would force him to join the captains. But theirs a big difference between Captains and Espada. One is led by Yamma and the other is led by Aizen. Can Findor hide that he's got captain power level from Aizen? I think not.

Eddy01741
August 23, 2008, 08:29 PM
Firstly, I don't think they'd make Ikkaku a captain, he isn't smart enough in battle and probably wouldn't lead a s quad well, also, he is only skilled in zanjetsu, and lacks greatly in all the other 3 categories, he'd be fine as a VC though (ie, promote one of the existing VCs to captain and make him a VC), however, he wouldn't want to be one since he will serve Kenpachi until death.

Anyways, I just think Findor is more opwerful than the average lieutenant, not on captain level. Probably similar tot he power level of the Privaron Espada.

Andonan
August 23, 2008, 09:05 PM
So I'm now divided on this Findor debate, after reading th chapter I was like "damn this guy really must be at least captain + level" but after reading Ono's posts I'm not so sure. It makes sense that if he got more powerful he would be an Espada, and also I doubt the whole "I want to work under Old Man Espada" really works in the hollow world, generally hollow always just want to be more powerful for themselves..... But who knows.

I think on the release debate it's simple, I think upon breaking his mask completely that is how he releases, OR he breaks it to a point and becomes similar to the current Espada where he just has a portion of his mask but is in his released form, something like that..... The real question is how strong will he be...... I also wouldn't put it past Kubo to just ignore the Findor's ranking and make him stronger than some Espada (I.E creating a MASSIVE plot hole) just to make Hisagi appear stronger :p......

Devil-buster
August 24, 2008, 12:26 AM
Well I dont think any of this will look good on ikkaku's resume'....if the other two VC's and yumi can beat their opponents with only shikai and ikkaku has to release his bankai...that will cost him some serious street cred......anyways I hope hisagi shikai is entertaining.....

@ono....if u r gonna repeat my theories.....do it atleast a couple of posts after mine....lol

Onomatopoeia
August 24, 2008, 12:48 AM
I'm not sure Findor can go any further, remember Arrancar's no matter how strong, always have a part of their mask remaining no matter where it is.

Still if he releases perhaps he'll pull out Captain powers. And if he does have Captain powers then Hisagi is about to get wiped out. Which would be a nice surprise in the fact that the good guys don't always win their battles in Bleach. It would be a good twist and it would make these battles much more interesting. But theirs one problem with this prediction, the fact is if he had the power of a Captain then he would defintely be an Espada. Heck with the power of a VC I'm surprised that he isn't the 10th espada.

Thank you DB you just gave me a chance to quote myself without seeming like a narcisist.

The two theories were already made way before your post. I simply explained it better at the top of this page.

But seriously if your going to claim plagairism on someone who you plagarised please at least don't do it in the same thread:notrust

I didn't care whether your idea was similair to mine until you had to start this.

Archit
August 24, 2008, 03:03 AM
Pretty good chapter. Not too big of a downer.....I'm still patiently waiting for Aizen, Tousen, and Gin to get out and join in lol. The last 3 shouldn't be that long......I'm hoping within the next 2 or 3 weeks the pillars are done.

Andonan
August 24, 2008, 06:32 AM
You have to reckon that these pillar fights will be done in a couple of weeks max, and then hopefully the real fun can start.....

Barragan vs Yamma
Halibel vs Soifon
Stark vs 13 and 8 captains ahahaha :P

Should be epic ahahah

Archit
August 24, 2008, 12:48 PM
lol Stark vs. 13 and 8 Captains lol >< Stark is a beast man......just wait till he breaks out.....IMHO.....he might be able to fight on par with Aizen easy. lol but hey...that's just my opinion. Nevertheless as soon as these pillars are finished the true players are about to take over.

The Adamant Dragon
August 24, 2008, 01:01 PM
^ I'm just curious to know what brought you to the conclusion that Stark can Fight on par with Aizen... Even Though its highly possible that Stark is the #1 Espada. What makes you thank that he's Got what it takes to fight with Aizen. At this point we hardly know anything About Aizen, Stark and Many other SS captains' Strengh... As it is, Aizen have possibly attein a new level of strengh far beyond what the shinigamy world has known so far.

Next Chapter, I predict that most of the chapter would focus on Kira, since Avirama/Abirama, has already released his strengh. Hisagi's fight will probably the last of the Pillars. Looking forward to it.

Doombot
August 24, 2008, 03:24 PM
I really hope that Stark isn't #1 solely for comments like that. It's always the lazy pretty boy that is the strongest. He's no where near Aizen or he wouldn't be following him.

Ruissu
August 24, 2008, 05:00 PM
I really hope that Stark isn't #1 solely for comments like that. It's always the lazy pretty boy that is the strongest. He's no where near Aizen or he wouldn't be following him.

i belive the old dude to be 1st

there are reasons. 1st his fraccion call him by "king" and he IS old... its a fact that hollow's being old is a rare sight (migh as well just be the trasformation =S)

anyways, my rank order would be
hallibiel 3,
stark 2
old dude 1

as off what will happen next. i belive itll be kira's part now... we might C more of him AND gin's past

cero_tenshou
August 24, 2008, 07:56 PM
i think findor can be captain level, assuming that the breaking of his mask is not his release. there are persons saying that if he were captain level, then he would be an espada, but i think that there are 1 or 2 arrancar which are captain level, but not espada. so i am saying that yammy is captain level. persons just assume he isn't because ichigo cut of his arm easily etc. but it seems like people do not realise that ichigo isn't the ordinary captain. in other words, he is probably stronger than half of the captains in ss. a lower level captain would have a hard time fighting yammy, or may be equally matched with him. so someone slightly weaker than him can still be a numeros, but just got edged out of the espada. findor may well be one of those very few captain level numeros, hence he is a fraccion of one of the top 3 espada.

coco2576
August 24, 2008, 09:23 PM
everyone seems to of forgetten the vizards.. their heading out to the battlefield as well, so im guessing they will have somethign to do with aizen.

hyn_pride93
August 24, 2008, 10:31 PM
i think findor can be captain level, assuming that the breaking of his mask is not his release. there are persons saying that if he were captain level, then he would be an espada, but i think that there are 1 or 2 arrancar which are captain level, but not espada. so i am saying that yammy is captain level. persons just assume he isn't because ichigo cut of his arm easily etc. but it seems like people do not realise that ichigo isn't the ordinary captain. in other words, he is probably stronger than half of the captains in ss. a lower level captain would have a hard time fighting yammy, or may be equally matched with him. so someone slightly weaker than him can still be a numeros, but just got edged out of the espada. findor may well be one of those very few captain level numeros, hence he is a fraccion of one of the top 3 espada.

I for one think that Findor can't be captain level at all. For one, he breaks off parts of his mask in order to power up right? But look at his mask now. (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/322/14/) He's only got that little bit of mask on his right eye. If he were to break off the rest of it, then he would be in bad shape, because if a hollow doesn't have any part of his mask left on his face at all, then he can't really be called a hollow at all. Dondon Chaka and that skinny hollow dude's masks were ripped off their faces and then they were helpless and weak. The only thing left for Findor to do is to release and that doesn't mean that he'll be at the level of a captain... but mostly around the level of a lieutenant that's in his shikai/bankai form.

Eddy01741
August 24, 2008, 10:35 PM
everyone seems to of forgetten the vizards.. their heading out to the battlefield as well, so im guessing they will have somethign to do with aizen.
Lol yeah, but the vizards must be like stopping at the ice cream shop for like 10 hours to eat lol, seriously, they left their "base" a bunch of chapters ago, and they still havn't arrived..... then again, the fight is currently in "fake karakura town" while the vizards are in the real one i think.

Onomatopoeia
August 24, 2008, 10:43 PM
Lol yeah, but the vizards must be like stopping at the ice cream shop for like 10 hours to eat lol, seriously, they left their "base" a bunch of chapters ago, and they still havn't arrived..... then again, the fight is currently in "fake karakura town" while the vizards are in the real one i think.

Oh Sh!t what you just said gave me an idea! The vizards might be in the real KT and not in the fake one, which means that the Vizards are in/near SS! That could mean that while they're leaving their warehouse doesn't neccasarily mean that they're going to FKT. They could easily be going to SS! After all what better plan is it to get rid of all SS and then unleash a gigantic force upon it. And none of the Captains are their so it's the perfect plan no one could take them on. It would explain why the Vizards are taking so long!

/speculation mode.

And one last thing Captain>Yamma, Captain> AA, Captain>Zommari(Szayel is a special case, though perhaps not he only beat Renji and Ishida because he pretty much had them beat at the very beggining).

Andonan
August 25, 2008, 03:20 AM
everyone seems to of forgotten the vizards. their heading out to the battlefield as well, so I'm guessing they will have something to do with aizen.

What are you on about look back like 2 pages and we were all discussing what will happen with Urahara and if he will team with the Vizards to take on Aizen lol, I know it can be annoying to read previous posts sometimes but five pages isn't a huge ask mate :p

ryanzokuken
August 25, 2008, 07:50 AM
well come on people. yea, the vaizards left several chapters ago, and yea, the captains and espada have been doing nothing for several chapters, but in bleach time, like how it's actually going there, it's probably only been a couple minutes. despite being months for us >_>

ShaunMati1
August 25, 2008, 10:12 AM
I think what is hard to understand that this is all going on at the same time. When the vizards left at the same time Aizen got trapped in the flame....even tho kubo does one thing a chapter at a time its going on the same time. I hope next chapter we finish kira's fight and see some of hisagis fight. I know its been said before but with so many important people and so many important battles i cant seem to care much for these pillar fights.

MR.JOHNNY
August 25, 2008, 10:32 AM
Well I defenitly think that the vaizards are currently in Soul Society.
Here how it will go:
After the battles between the lutenits and the fraccions the story will continue to Ichigo VS Ulquiorra, with Ichigo vicatory.
Then we'll see the battles of the captains against the remaining espades and fraccions and after a tough battle, Yammoto will extinguished the fire surrounded Aizen Gin and Tousen in order to eliminate them just to see they are no longer there.
the sence changes to Soul Society, Now the real fun begin - Aizen and his former captains who stand in Rokungai near the real Karakura town will met with no other then Shingi and his vaizards group as the main saga battle!

Ultraman
August 25, 2008, 10:51 AM
Oh Sh!t what you just said gave me an idea! The vizards might be in the real KT and not in the fake one, which means that the Vizards are in/near SS! That could mean that while they're leaving their warehouse doesn't neccasarily mean that they're going to FKT. They could easily be going to SS! After all what better plan is it to get rid of all SS and then unleash a gigantic force upon it. And none of the Captains are their so it's the perfect plan no one could take them on. It would explain why the Vizards are taking so long!

/speculation mode.

And one last thing Captain>Yamma, Captain> AA, Captain>Zommari(Szayel is a special case, though perhaps not he only beat Renji and Ishida because he pretty much had them beat at the very beggining).

I really like the ideia of Vaizards being on Aizen's side. Actually, if this whole thing you said is true, then i think that this doesnt has to do with aizen's plans, but about taking revenge on Soul Society. And aizen knows it!. Thats why he said to gin that they wouldnt do anything. I even think it is more plausible going to SS or the real KT and destroy the pillars from outside (i dunno:notrust), since they are actually in the real KT. Either way would be a nice form of revenge.

For the next chapter, i predict Kira wining using shikai ability.

patz
August 25, 2008, 11:56 AM
I'm tiring of people who say Vizards will be on Aizen's side. If they were on Aisen's side, why would they train Ichigo? Also, they are in debt for Urahara's help.

It seems long for them to get to the fight's location, but it hasn't even reach 1 hour in manga.

Eddy01741
August 25, 2008, 12:12 PM
vHow do you know it hasn't been an hour? Kubo doens't write a timeline of how long everything takes.

Anyways, the main problem is that the Vizards are in real Karakura Town (which is in SS right now) while the fight is currently in fake karakura town.

patz
August 25, 2008, 12:22 PM
You can try calculating the event's time after Aizen's appear in fake karakura town (minus Ichigo faced #4 Espada(sorry, never remember how to spell his name). They only had few conversation, then move to 4 pillars. It should be only 1 hour at max.

Kubo also never said Vizards are in real Karakura Town. That was someone's assumption.

Archit
August 25, 2008, 03:40 PM
lol I know it seems a little far-fetched for Stark to be able to fight on par with Aizen XD that was just my blunt opinion lol. No fact just wild fiction :D Aizen is my favorite, I just can't wait to see what Stark can do once he starts.

As for my prediction on the next chapter. Findor is pretty serious......nevertheless I hope the battle doesn't last long. I'm still praying 3 or 4 more chapters and these pillars are over.

stepsa
August 25, 2008, 04:00 PM
dunno if this was mentioned before cause i noticed this last chapter, but did anyone see that Hisagi had number 69 on his face just like Kensei had 69 on his chest?
does anyone have any clue bout this?

Eddy01741
August 25, 2008, 04:06 PM
Um, yeah, I noticed the 69 a long time ago... (like during the save rukia arcs). In one of the "gaiden" chapters, kensei is shown saving a little boy's life (who is Hisagi) and the little boy sees the 69 tatoo on Kensei's chest, and he puts it on his cheek.

I have no idea what the meaning of 69 in bleach is.

And please, before somoebody does it, don't be a pervert and make the obvious sexual reference of 69.

stepsa
August 25, 2008, 04:15 PM
ah yeah i remember the little kid from gaiden now, just didnt conect the dots.
anyway i think its just like u said a thanks for saving his life

Eddy01741
August 25, 2008, 04:18 PM
Just some pics to help you remember the event:
http://img46.onemanga.com/mangas/00000003/000029631/18.jpg
http://img46.onemanga.com/mangas/00000003/000037001/06.jpg
http://img46.onemanga.com/mangas/00000003/000037001/07.jpg

I dunno why Kensei has it on him though, that is a mystery.... and if Kubo clearly put some focus on it, we might find out what it is/means.

Hockeychaoz
August 25, 2008, 05:04 PM
On vacation, bored with dial up internet. Had an interesting thought after re-reading some chapters.

The most advanced hollows, closest to vastrolordes, are extremely similiar to humans. Well, most of the shinigami we've seen in S.S look exactly like humans. Wouldn't it be a cool turn if Aizen already had a few vastrolordes infiltrated in S.S?

Like, we see some shinigami and they lower their kimono's and we see some hollow holes! :O

Cool! :)

Devil-buster
August 25, 2008, 05:15 PM
On vacation, bored with dial up internet. Had an interesting thought after re-reading some chapters.

The most advanced hollows, closest to vastrolordes, are extremely similiar to humans. Well, most of the shinigami we've seen in S.S look exactly like humans. Wouldn't it be a cool turn if Aizen already had a few vastrolordes infiltrated in S.S?

Like, we see some shinigami and they lower their kimono's and we see some hollow holes! :O

Even vastolordes have hollow masks.......the closest thing to a human is an arrancar....nut even they have fragments of their masks left on their face.....unless the people in SS are too stupid to not see the hollow masks....I dont think that is a possibility.......and also vasto lordes do not have zanpaktou's.....even arrancar zanpaktou's are very different than shinigami zanpaktou's....shinigami zanpaktou's release to shikai or bankai...where as arrancar release gives them their hollow powers back.....so I dont see a possibility of SS letting someone into the gotie 13 without having a zanpaktou or without knowing how it works......

cero_tenshou
August 25, 2008, 05:24 PM
so I dont see a possibility of SS letting someone into the gotie 13 without having a zanpaktou or without knowing how it works......

umm... kenpachi comes to mind...

anyway, it is possible that vasto lorde arrancar could be within the gotei 13, since they may not have any mask at all. and there was never anything saying to say that in order to become a part of the gotei 13, you must have already learnt shikai. there is that possibility that there are even vice captains who do not know shikai but are still of vice captain level (probably hisagi). and of course a vasto lorde would be able to supress their reiatsu so that they appear to be an ordinary shinigami, and not an elite one.

ShaunMati1
August 25, 2008, 05:34 PM
Ya although that is off subject ^ i dont think kubo will have MORE traitors in SS...losing Aizen gin and tousen was crippling enough not to mention the vizards a hundred years ago. But i for one think that Aizen has his vasto lordes together. He said this fight will be one without lifting his finger, and i dont think Stark, Halibel, and Berragan is enough to defeat SS. Damage SS yes but kill them i dont know.

Devil-buster
August 25, 2008, 05:46 PM
umm... kenpachi comes to mind...

anyway, it is possible that vasto lorde arrancar could be within the gotei 13, since they may not have any mask at all. and there was never anything saying to say that in order to become a part of the gotei 13, you must have already learnt shikai. there is that possibility that there are even vice captains who do not know shikai but are still of vice captain level (probably hisagi). and of course a vasto lorde would be able to supress their reiatsu so that they appear to be an ordinary shinigami, and not an elite one.

Kenpachi has a zanpaktou......he just doesnt know how to use it......but kenpachi is a exceptional case, he didnt take the exam or attend the academy...he became the captain be killing the previous captain....he is the only shinigami to have done so...and vasto lordes do have masks, all hollows do...also the reiatsu of a hollow is completely different from a shinigami...even if the supress it they cannot change the nature of their reiatsu....

all VC's we have seen so far have shikai's, I dont see hisagi not having one either.....if he doesnt he might as well call it quits against findor...

Every shinigami must attend the academy to enter the gotei 13....where they have to learn kidou and work toward mastering the zanpaktou....these are things a hollow cannot do, especially one that does not have a zanpaktou.....

MR.JOHNNY
August 25, 2008, 05:48 PM
there is that possibility that there are even vice captains who do not know shikai but are still of vice captain level (probably hisagi).

But he does has a sikai he relese it in the seacond movie (although movie = filler, but I don't think Kubo would aprrove that if the fact he has a sikai was worng

Onomatopoeia
August 25, 2008, 07:11 PM
DB: Kyouroko Suigetsu. Need I say anything else? But I don't believe that their are any more traitors in SS.

cero_tenshou
August 25, 2008, 08:59 PM
i didn't see that movie yet, but what is the translation to that shikai?

and if he definitely has shikai, then he will definitely be using it in this fight. even then, he isn't guaranteed to survive.

i actually think it would be a good idea to start killing some people, especially the captains. kt needs to make room for the younger characters to develop.

as for the next chapter, i think it would be kira's fight with a bit of ikkaku's fight. by the end of that chapter, kira will have to use his shikai.

Devil-buster
August 25, 2008, 09:34 PM
DB: Kyouroko Suigetsu. Need I say anything else? But I don't believe that their are any more traitors in SS.

Kyouka suigetsu...had a shikai and may be a bankai.....aizen just gave false information on how it works.....he said it creates illusions using water instead of revealing its true complete hypnosis ability.....those who saw it will not be able to tell the difference......even so its a one of a kind zanpaktou....but its shikai was still revealed to SS, he just lied abt how it works, and had all the people who saw it under hypnosis...

and I'm sure there is no other zanpaktou like it...otherwise aizen wont be the king of HM....

Tsukisama
August 25, 2008, 09:35 PM
i didn't see that movie yet, but what is the translation to that shikai?

and if he definitely has shikai, then he will definitely be using it in this fight. even then, he isn't guaranteed to survive.

i actually think it would be a good idea to start killing some people, especially the captains. kt needs to make room for the younger characters to develop.

as for the next chapter, i think it would be kira's fight with a bit of ikkaku's fight. by the end of that chapter, kira will have to use his shikai.

I don't believe the DVD has been released yet; so, unless you have visited Japan during the period that the film was in theaters, I thnk you're in the same boat as everyone else with not seeing the film yet. :amuse The only summary of the film that I have seen so far is the one posted here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26467). It says that Shuuhei's shikai involves producing and hurling javelins.

I am sure that both Shuuhei and Izuru will use their shikai during their battles, especialy Kira. We have already seen his shikai before; so, it is not a big mystery, and there is no reason for him not to use it. I think Shuuhei's battle will probably be last, since it is the battle that will have the biggest revelation: his shikai, which I think is a smart idea.

That way, Kubo will have arranged the battles such that the two battles that would reveal something about the shinigami are first and last: Yumichika and Shuuhei's shikai. Yumichika's shikai was revealed in the first battle, capturing the readers' interest. Then, Kubo will continue to hold this interest (because people always enjoy seeing new things) by saving the bigger of the two revelations for the last battle.

Onomatopoeia
August 25, 2008, 09:52 PM
What I meant DB is that he's keeping SS under a constant hypnosis. And fooling them into thinking a VL is one of them by making it look like that person has a Shikai. But it's pointless because I don't actualy believe theirs another traitor. Just theirs a possibility of another traitor.

Tsukisama
August 25, 2008, 09:55 PM
No more discussion of traitors in this thread, as it is off-topic. If you would like to continue discussion on possible traitors, please use this thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30853). Further posts on the matter in this thread will be either moved to that thread or deleted at the moderators' discretion.

Andonan
August 26, 2008, 01:24 AM
I really really hope Kira is the focus of the next fight, and I also really hope that he has achieved bankai so he can become the captain of the 3rd squad following this :)

Koen
August 26, 2008, 06:27 AM
Well I hope so too. I look forward to kira's fight. Gin was kinda quiet and amazed when he knew kira was there. I think kira might have gotten very strong. He was used and abused by his former commander thus imo a resolution for him to have gotten stronger. My guess: focus on kira's fight, it won't be finished now but I think it might end with a cliffhanger. Some new unseen skill he'll show us. I wonder how gin will react if he feels a change in reiatsu of his former underling in the hypothesis: he has become strong.

so kira FTW

ryanzokuken
August 26, 2008, 07:20 AM
i doubt Kira will become stronger to enough of a degree for Gin to acknowledge him as some kind of worthy foe O_o

and also i would rather every shinigami didn't attain bankai. if these VC's start revealing bankais left and right, it will just undermine all captains and bankai in general.

i doubt Kira will have one. and even if he did, i still don't think he'd be captain material. he's like Ikkaku, just opposite. Ikkaku is all hot blooded and abrasive and impulsive, all about fighting now, talking later. if at all. lol. Kira is a kind, friendly squadmate to have, and he has shown that he has decent leadership skills and he's responsible, but he lacks the power and the willingness to fight that is necessary for a captain. he'd be likely to try to nicely talk enemy menos into politely leaving, rather than leading his men in and decimating them.
he doesn't have the backbone a captain should.

hajialibaig
August 26, 2008, 08:43 AM
I wanna see an arrancar winning a pillar fight..that'll make things THAT much more interesting.. and also, how many of you guys think that Aizen is going to win this battle. The only other option will most likely mean the end of bleach..

gonna probably take another year (if we are lucky) to see the king's dimension...:S

Onomatopoeia
August 26, 2008, 10:51 AM
Actually I want to see an arrancar win a pillar battle. That would be awesome, I mean right now it looks like I can just wait a few weeks and by the end of it I'll knoew exactly whats going on. I mean for the last what 5-6 battles the good guy's have always won. A loss would excite me way more then a powerup or something.

I also hope that Kira doesn't have a bankai. It would make Captains and Bankai's pretty pointless if VCs started to bust them out all over the place.

It's funny that were most excited for Kira's fight for no other reason then the fact that he was Gin's VC.

ShaunMati1
August 26, 2008, 10:59 AM
I just cant be interested in these fights. Im trying to, i like hisagi and kira yet im not interested. When i think abouot urahara and isshin. Or when im reminded about the vizards moving out somewhere or the insane battle with SS and Aizen's crew. So many important things were shown to us that these pillar fights dont interest me. I hope these fights are good and end quickly.

Eddy01741
August 26, 2008, 11:57 AM
Well, yumi's fight was pretty quick, so I have a feeling that Kira will finish up in the next chapter or two (the pattern being that at the end of a chapter the arrancar seems to have the upper hand, and then the shinigami just goes wtfpwn on them lol).

patz
August 26, 2008, 01:01 PM
May be Ikkaku will lose since he doesn't want to show his bankai. Then Yamamoto will send some of VC to help him. Just my guess.

hajialibaig
August 26, 2008, 01:01 PM
(the pattern being that at the end of a chapter the arrancar seems to have the upper hand, and then the shinigami just goes wtfpwn on them lol).

That's one of the reasons these pillar fights are pointless. Repeated patterns only end up boring everybody out (except if you're a 2nd-grader..that is)

Kubo can do better than this, can't he?

MR.JOHNNY
August 26, 2008, 01:27 PM
Is it just me or that those battles resemble to the pointless battles against the ex-espada? I mean both of them were way to boring and did not concrete on the real enemis and the main conflict

Saifi
August 26, 2008, 04:06 PM
I really like the ideia of Vaizards being on Aizen's side. Actually, if this whole thing you said is true, then i think that this doesnt has to do with aizen's plans, but about taking revenge on Soul Society. And aizen knows it!. Thats why he said to gin that they wouldnt do anything. I even think it is more plausible going to SS or the real KT and destroy the pillars from outside (i dunno:notrust), since they are actually in the real KT. Either way would be a nice form of revenge.

For the next chapter, i predict Kira wining using shikai ability.

i dont think he meant that vaizards were on Aizen's side , just that they they were in SS where aizen might have sent his Vasto Lords while all the captains are in HM or FKT, this way we can get a VL vs VZRD battle.

Um, yeah, I noticed the 69 a long time ago... (like during the save rukia arcs). In one of the "gaiden" chapters, kensei is shown saving a little boy's life (who is Hisagi) and the little boy sees the 69 tatoo on Kensei's chest, and he puts it on his cheek.

I have no idea what the meaning of 69 in bleach is.

And please, before somoebody does it, don't be a pervert and make the obvious sexual reference of 69.

u mean u hope no one does what u just did by bringing up the obvious sexual reference ?

Female shinigami O_o ??, (srry couldnt resist)

Onomatopoeia
August 26, 2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks Safi thats exactly what I meant. I don't think the VZs are on Aizen's side I think they're on their own side.

Anyways crazy thought here but what if Findor's release has already happened? I know it would be an extremely lame release. But in all technicality his appearence did change.

Lord Rae
August 26, 2008, 08:20 PM
For whoever said that Ikkaku's stock would go down if he had to release bankai to beat opponents of the level that the other beat with shikai I gotta say Ikkaku's shikkai is about the lamest in the bleach universe.

Look at what everyone else has for gods sake! I mean really compare his with anyone else... Renji has among the most useless... it looks cool but its useless. Ikkaku's is more so.

Devil-buster
August 26, 2008, 11:22 PM
For whoever said that Ikkaku's stock would go down if he had to release bankai to beat opponents of the level that the other beat with shikai I gotta say Ikkaku's shikkai is about the lamest in the bleach universe.

Look at what everyone else has for gods sake! I mean really compare his with anyone else... Renji has among the most useless... it looks cool but its useless. Ikkaku's is more so.

actually rae...I was the one who said that...I dont know if anyone else did but....

I cant figure out if u r arguing my statement or adding fuel to the cause....ikkaku having a bad shikai isnt a good thing....it just goes to show how over-rated he is....but even if his shikai is lame, his bankai isnt that much better either.....it gives him tremendous power but if I remember correctly it broke into pieces the first time we saw it...all I'm sayin is just because u have a bankai doesnt mean u have to whip it out to win every match.....

Or r u sayin his stocks are already pretty low...it cant go any lower....

and renji shikai is actually not that bad....his shikai allows him to become a good mid range fighter.....his shikai allows him to be a mid range and short range fighter....which is actually pretty useful in battle....where as ikkaku's shikai turns a zanpaktou into a wooden spear.....actually makes it weaker....steel>wood....
[hr]

Anyways crazy thought here but what if Findor's release has already happened? I know it would be an extremely lame release. But in all technicality his appearence did change.

I dont know......usually when arrancars release they become more hollow like.....so why would kubo change the theme just for findor by making him more human like when he release......and he still had his zanpaktou in his hand....dont zanpaktou normally dissapear when the arrancar release it.....

Doombot
August 26, 2008, 11:50 PM
Ikkaku has probably one of the strongest Bankai. The more he fights the stronger it will become.

Andonan
August 27, 2008, 12:22 AM
Yeah when you think back Ichigo's bankai is really quite shit...... It can't really progress, it's never really shown anything incredible since that battle with Byakua, and has just become completely neglected in comparison to say his mask....... For everyone else Bankai's are considered a last resort to defeat a really tough enemy, for Ichigo it's his opening move.......

Yannnnnnnnn
August 27, 2008, 12:38 AM
Yeah when you think back Ichigo's bankai is really quite shit...... It can't really progress, it's never really shown anything incredible since that battle with Byakua, and has just become completely neglected in comparison to say his mask....... For everyone else Bankai's are considered a last resort to defeat a really tough enemy, for Ichigo it's his opening move.......

off topic, but,... do not forget that ichigo master bankai in a really short time.. I think he do not use it at full power yet. byakuya sais that you need something like hundred only to acheive it (and mny more year to fully master it I belive...). But the thing is that he din't masterise his bankai and then pop up the mask thing.... which he need some time to (again) master it....
100 years are missing for ichi so that he could become stronger !!!!

Back on topic: Kira will use his shikai to weighten his opponent feather and win the game !

ikaku should not use his bankai,.. but i hope kira as one !!! he could take gin's seat after and same for hisagi !!

DanteSonOfSparda
August 27, 2008, 03:33 AM
Ikkaku has probably one of the strongest Bankai. The more he fights the stronger it will become.

Ikkaku's Bankai has to "wake up" (to use his words:tem) once released into Bankai-state. He does this by slashing up his opponent or letting his opponent slash him up. However once the whole dragon-thing on the middle blade glows red, his soul slayer has fully awakened, meaning he can't get more stronger than that.

Yannnnnnnnn
August 27, 2008, 03:56 AM
Ikkaku's Bankai has to "wake up" (to use his words:tem) once released into Bankai-state. He does this by slashing up his opponent or letting his opponent slash him up. However once the whole dragon-thing on the middle blade glows red, his soul slayer has fully awakened, meaning he can't get more stronger than that.

it could get more stronger by having more "move" like byakuya...
He has again just acheive bankai, he can now "develop" this ability to a maximum.... (IMO)

Edome
August 27, 2008, 04:25 AM
I don't think Ichigo has mastered his bankai, not by a long shot. Ichigo's hollow even stated that Ichigo doesn't really know how to use it. Ichigo pretty much only has 1 move with his bankai, and that's the first move it taught him. I think Ichigo still has a lot to learn about his sword.

Also, I don't think the mask is a replacement for his bankai. I think it's part of it. During hollowification ichigo's hollow took over the realm of his bankai, when he was trying to take over. He also stated that he was Zangetsu. I think that in learning to master his mask, Ichigo will learn more about his zanpakuto and it's bankai.

As for Kira, I'm not sure his weight effective is particularly beneficial to this fight. If anything it makes it worse. The battle is most likely going to depend much more on his ability to dodge the feathers. If he makes them heavier, they will be harder to dodge. His best bet will be to attack the enemy's legs and arms and hope to weigh him down that way.

Yannnnnnnnn
August 27, 2008, 05:00 AM
As for Kira, I'm not sure his weight effective is particularly beneficial to this fight. If anything it makes it worse. The battle is most likely going to depend much more on his ability to dodge the feathers. If he makes them heavier, they will be harder to dodge. His best bet will be to attack the enemy's legs and arms and hope to weigh him down that way.

I think the same, but what I would mean is that heavy feather you can not fly anymore
or it is more difficult to "send" them

Andonan
August 27, 2008, 06:44 AM
I think the "as heavy as rocks" was suppose to be a bad omen for Kira, sort of indicating that his Shikai won't have much effect on this character, so then maybe we may see some bankai action from Kira, I think this is likely simply because the fillers are also centralizing around Kra at the moment and generally you find that fillers in Bleach give indications on which character will get further development later.......

gold349
August 27, 2008, 08:27 AM

Kira shikai is one of the best in bleach IMO, even though Abirama can fly with wings, that has feathers that weigh like stones, once Kira goes shikai and increases the weight with every hit/block I for one think that Abirama is going to find it real difficult to stay aloft never mind be able to fly over Kira and drop heavy feathers on him.

Could Kira add weight to a persons body?,

Onomatopoeia
August 27, 2008, 11:23 AM
We can't really be sure if having wings like stone is a good or bad thing. It might mean he's used to carrying that much weight around and that if Kira attacks him then Abirama could hypotheticlly take him out in seconds.

craig
August 27, 2008, 01:23 PM
We can't really be sure if having wings like stone is a good or bad thing. It might mean he's used to carrying that much weight around and that if Kira attacks him then Abirama could hypotheticlly take him out in seconds.

Even so, I'm a 200 pound guy. If someone makes me instantly weigh 400 pounds I'm not gonna be movin very far. The ability to shed those feathers may help him out in escaping the effects of Kira's shikai, but it'd be difficult to use them effectively as weapons even if he's used to carrying them around.

aElien
August 27, 2008, 02:40 PM
Reatsu, two stings you die, 200 pound guy flying in air << Do these sound easy to you ;)

I think Abirama is gonna shed his feathers or has some similar counter-ability to kira's wabisuke. Something like weight negation, prolly that explains why he can fly with ease and when the feathers leave him, they become heavy as hell ??

Quetz
August 27, 2008, 03:32 PM
Kira shikai is one of the best in bleach IMO, even though Abirama can fly with wings, that has feathers that weigh like stones, once Kira goes shikai and increases the weight with every hit/block I for one think that Abirama is going to find it real difficult to stay aloft never mind be able to fly over Kira and drop heavy feathers on him.

Could Kira add weight to a persons body?,

If kira didn't suck in general, it would be an amazing shikai. If his bankai turns out to be like ichigo's, IE super speed, then he should be unstoppable.

hossice
August 27, 2008, 07:11 PM
so my prediction is that if kira goes shikai and wins this will happen.

well in ikkakus case lets see.

the fights so far call for the good guys to release into shikai < prediction. so hisagi goes shikai blah blah. but ikkaku is already in shikai. so IMO, he has to go bankai. just a prediction.

Andonan
August 28, 2008, 12:20 AM
LOl original prediction there hossice :p nah I'm just joking, your probably correct, predictable, Kubo should take a page out of Oda's book, I can nver call that manga god damn, :p sorry just a little fanboyism there ahahahah

II hope Kira has to use his bakai (if he hasone) we've seen his shikai enough times already.....

basterd
August 28, 2008, 07:17 AM
II hope Kira has to use his bakai (if he hasone) we've seen his shikai enough times already.....

We have never seen Kira cut anyone in the body with Wabisuke, only cutting zanpaktou. That will be something new with his shikai then :)