PDA

View Full Version : Neo's Review Chapter 413

neomaster121
August 22, 2008, 08:33 AM
Naruto 413 Review

Well as I predicted in my last review this chapter would be mainly about Sasuke, in fact it was all Sasuke in this fight, Also Sasuke has used the Ms which is showing that this fight is coming to an end soon. What I find interesting was I was correct when I said Sasuke had used Chidori without the sharingan in the previous chapter showing that the lack of chakra due to no curse seal is truly having a bad effect on Sasuke.
Well back to the chapter.

Sasuke seeing a bit of Naruto

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/1-2.jpg

Well as I mentioned back when this fight started I found it strange that sasuke seemed to disregard his fight with Naruto when he said he wanted to see what the power of a jinchuuriki was about. But now he’s having a flashback of Naruto when seeing the transformation of this 8tails container. This again I believe is kishi building up the idea that the 8 tails is the direction Naruto was heading to before being told not to rely one the 9 tails for power. With the 8tails perfecting this to its limits the only problem that I believe will clearly prove my idea is if sasuke beats the 8tails thus making it plainly obvious that Naruto new way of training is far better than using the power of a jinchuuriki. In fact the way sasuke thinking it seems like he was waiting to see the 8tails in tailed form.
Also what I was saying earlier about Sasuke and his sharingan, Well he’s not using it again, now this is because he is trying to conserve his chakra and without his curse seal it isn’t possible for sasuke to maintain using the sharingan as well as doing his high lvl ninjutsu, a true weakness unless Sasuke starts to fight properly without wasting too much chakra on moves that fail, especially when using chidori.

Brother?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/2-2.jpg

Well the 8tails has revealed that he has/had a brother, I say had because if he was fighting his brother who managed to dodge that attack if it was a serious fight well this guy may have killed him, otherwise it could also mean that his brother was the one training this guy, now imagine, Sasuke captures the 8tails and the brother is similar to Jiraiya as in he knows what the akatsuki are after. His brother may want to help Naruto out but that’s just a long shot. But one thing that’s for sure kishi wouldn’t have mentioned the brother if he wasn’t going to be off some use in the future.

Well apart from that Sasuke seems to remember how to fight against a jinchuuriki in tailed form remembering the chakra itself will attack him if he’s not careful, activating his sharingan to make sure, Sasuke is truly suffering in this fight.

Now it’s on, now it’s off?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/3-2.jpg

Again Sasuke turns his sharingan off. This is getting weird. Even kakashi never covered his eye mid battle, itachi never turned his sharingan off and on in his battles, So why is kishi making Sasuke do this, even though he has a lack of extra chakra due to the curse seals being removed Sasuke should still be able to use his sharingan without that much problem since it said when he first activated his 3tomed sharingan that the stage of the eye conserved his chakra so its does seem to me the 3 chidoris he used has now become limiting to Sasuke and he can barely use his sharingan let alone use it throughout the entire fight.
I just want to make a quick reference to the 8tails statement about bursting. When the fight first started the 8tails made a statement in rap form saying “when the battle gets going, you’re gonna get humiliated before you getting popping.” Now I did believe this statement was kishi’s clue to what was going to happen and most can agree this battle is quite humiliating for Sasuke, the over confident uchia, but now the 8tails wants to burst through his opponents

He’s not blind?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/4-2.jpg

Now this is proof beyond proof that he’s not blind he has been trapped in this genjutsu while looking into Sasuke’s eyes. But More importantly Sasukes used one of at least 2 of his own Ms Techniques, that’s if their not all itachis ones. But this isn’t enough to stop the 8tails jinchuuriki

Sasuke popped!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/5-2.jpg

Kishi has done well in truly making this fight unpredictable in the sense that a lot of people didn’t think Sasuke would get this badly owned throughout the fight, I being one of those, I thought the rap at the beginning was referring to the 8tails and not to Sasuke but it seems like it was referring to Sasuke, he’s now been humiliated and popped, well burnt so badly that his rips are exposed.

What is this?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/6-2.jpg

I thought the bites on the arm were the entire bites she has but shes got bities all over her chest. What the hell was this girl doing when she was with orochimaru. Being bitten on her chest area… well this seems like something out of jiraiya’s novels. Kishi you really didn’t have to show us this -__- sending chills down my spine

Curse seals rebirth?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/7-2.jpg

Oro passed the curse seal to Sasuke with a simple bite of the neck (kirin may have been his practising dummy), so will this merging of cells and chakra reborn the curse seal in sasuke. With the way he’s receiving it, if this is the case, he’s getting the true raw curse seal power, which should have far more power than Oro’s one, but seriously Sasuke seems like dead meat even with the curse seal.

Nice bit of info

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/8-2.jpg

This is a nice bit of information for the readers; In fact maybe naruto could do the same but instead of using the 9tails chakra to break him out of genjutsu he uses nature’s energy to do that, just an idea. Throughout this fight this character has shown himself to be an experienced fighter especially combining his fighting skills with his jinchuuriki powers. Now he’s making his finally transformation and just like naruto his skin is pealing off and instead of being a half form transformation he’s becoming a full 8tails transformation, A glimpse into what narutos 9th tail transformation could have been and here it is

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/9-2.jpg

What a beast that’s just whoa, if we thought naruto looked like a mini 9tails in 4tail mode imagine how he would have been in 9tails mode, probably just like at the fight with gaara when he transformed gamabunta into the 9tails.
This fight was awesome, but I’m just afraid that Kishi may give Sasuke a sharingan hack way out of this fight, I know what some people are thinking after itachi this is the end of Sasuke, but it won’t happen, he won’t die in this fights that’s for sure, but now there’s two options left, Sasuke maybe forced to retreat and if he does I don’t see how he can do this without the EMS, but if he does awaken from his curse seal healing, Sasuke still has his second Ms jutsu, he may even have a 3rd or more if mandara was correct. As much as I find Naruto training so interesting I am very intrigued in finding out how this fight will end. Hopefully after this fight Sasuke cocky personality will change. What’s interesting is it seems sugetsu is no where to be seen after he was separated from juugo. Is this a plan made by sasuke in case things had gotten this bad? Who knows?

Rating
Great fight chapter, with Sasuke ownage
8 out of 10

Nice bit of info, fight scenes are great, nice high paced chapter after the week break, a bit of flashbacks with naruto.

Just a nice chapter
Prediction for next week is difficult for me
As I said above I don’t believe sasuke will die. Now we could see a summoning jutsu similar to naruto vs gaara and see Sasuke bring out a giant snake after healing to keep fighting with this monster. Otherwise Sasuke could retreat, or bring out his final trump card Ms jutsu but if this is the case it would have to be unique cause I don’t see what itachi’s black fire could achieve. But now I believe that in 2 or 3 more chapters the fight will end (if it sticks with the fight with a bit of other stuff). That’s only if Sasuke doesn’t retreat in the next chapter.

laughing@you
August 22, 2008, 02:16 PM
Good review!!!

And yes kairin body marks are creepy and nasty. If it was oro's doing experimenting with her body, then she has an excuse. But if those are bite marks......ew....kishi you kinky bastard!!! lol

hills100
August 23, 2008, 07:12 AM
sugeitsu was hurt and he currently reside in the pond he was blown into after the hachibi attack on team taka.you can clearly see him at the start and after sasuke gets hurt .
but nice review.

neomaster121
August 23, 2008, 07:42 AM
thanks

@hills
i know but what im wondering is why is he still in water form
and at the end double page
hes no where to be scene so im wondering if this is part of sasukes plan in case things were harder than expected

Eddy01741
August 23, 2008, 10:36 AM
Good review!!!

And yes kairin body marks are creepy and nasty. If it was oro's doing experimenting with her body, then she has an excuse. But if those are bite marks......ew....kishi you kinky bastard!!! lol
My thoughts exactly about Karin lol.

I honestly hope that Sasuke doesn't get a lame super power up by Juugo, isn't getting the MS/EMS good enough?

Coco-Jin
August 27, 2008, 03:41 PM
I've wondered why I haven't seen this question yet... what the HELL does Juugo mean about his "reincarnation" and then shows Kimimaru (sp)?!

neomaster121
August 27, 2008, 03:47 PM
I've wondered why I haven't seen this question yet... what the HELL does Juugo mean about his "reincarnation" and then shows Kimimaru (sp)?!

well i believe he meant someone who had as much control over the seal as juugo did aka kimimaru as well as sasuke, both were going to be used by oro as bodies

i believe thats what he meant

Leos~
August 27, 2008, 07:15 PM
well i believe he meant someone who had as much control over the seal as juugo did aka kimimaru as well as sasuke, both were going to be used by oro as bodies

i believe thats what he meant

Actually, I think that was Juugo having a flashback of Kimmimaro right before Kimmimaro left to retrieve Sasuke, and that was Kimmimaro who was referring to Sasuke as his own (meaning Kimmimaro's) reincarnation. Hopefully that makes sense to you, cuz I kind of gave a confusing explanation T.T

Anywho, just wanted to say great reviews, I've been reading for awhile now, and this is the first time I've taken the time to say thanks, I feel so ashamed :o I look forward to your next review :tem

ninjaa
August 27, 2008, 11:22 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/352/07/ Kimimaro's reincarnation is Sasuke. Juugo obviously was close to Kimimaro, and the current chapter exposes that.

ptolemy
August 27, 2008, 11:47 PM
I don't think those are bite marks all over karin's body, I think those circles just show up when she uses te technique to heal people. It's not like anyone can bite her and they are healed, she must put into effect that technique (visual evidence of the technique is the circles) and then someone can bite her and be healed.

neomaster121
August 28, 2008, 02:10 AM
Actually, I think that was Juugo having a flashback of Kimmimaro right before Kimmimaro left to retrieve Sasuke, and that was Kimmimaro who was referring to Sasuke as his own (meaning Kimmimaro's) reincarnation. Hopefully that makes sense to you, cuz I kind of gave a confusing explanation T.T

Anywho, just wanted to say great reviews, I've been reading for awhile now, and this is the first time I've taken the time to say thanks, I feel so ashamed :o I look forward to your next review :tem

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/352/07/ Kimimaro's reincarnation is Sasuke. Juugo obviously was close to Kimimaro, and the current chapter exposes that.

you two bring up good points

and i have to say i agree with your ideas that he was refering to kimmimaro and what he actually said

@ptolemy
u could have a point their
it would also take the kinkiness out of it ^_^