PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

kadoman
August 03, 2006, 12:22 PM
Well, predict away people!

One Eyed Sharingan
August 03, 2006, 12:44 PM
I predict that tobi's dead due deidara's claybomb........ugyaaaaaaaaaaaaa (listen kids, do not piss a man who got bombs)

Well, i guess Asuma's squad will encounter Kakuzu and Hidan (at the last panel of course)

TheCoreDruid
August 03, 2006, 12:53 PM
I think we are coming into a large battle arc in which we see the 20 small brigades (which if you count the ninjas at the end of 318 we see it's 20 teams of 4 ninjas, making 80 total). I'm sure it won't focus on the exploits of every single team of 4, but I expect something simmilar to the save sasuke arc in the near future. This next issue will start into that. Naruto will begin to grasp the concept of cutting the waterfall. Long term prediction is that he will finish his training just in time to come to the aid of one or more of the 4 man teams (perhaps even at the same time with kage bunshin)

laughing@you
August 03, 2006, 12:53 PM
I predict Shikamaru will die!!!

ihearthinata
August 03, 2006, 01:00 PM
Edit.. nvm.. just looked at it again and he is with Asuma

bongcai
August 03, 2006, 01:02 PM
I predict Naruto will not finish his training yet, and then hidan kakuzu are getting closer to platoon 20. BUt they will not fight yet.

Diceman
August 03, 2006, 01:18 PM
I wonder what the 3 movie has to do with this? Didn't it say a chapter or to ago that Naruto will finish his training in the movie or something like that?

Fortisdiablos
August 03, 2006, 01:19 PM
It's also possible that Hidan and Kakuzu will come to Naruto.

Diceman
August 03, 2006, 01:26 PM
I predict Shikamaru will die!!!

I don't think so but the filler guys that we always see randomly that are with Shikamaru and Asuma may die. That would suck because they seem cool.

I don't think one team will fight them either. I think that if one team comes across them then they will get some help. Maybe 12(3 teams) vs 2 that seems fair.

McNerd
August 03, 2006, 01:28 PM
Hmm.

Long term prediction is that he will finish his training just in time to come to the aid of one or more of the 4 man teams (perhaps even at the same time with kage bunshin)

You think so? Exhaustion aside, Naruto has to first do the waterfall step, then possibly some basic Chakra-shape training (though I suspect that he can just experiment with shapes in creating his technique, trial and error, so that this need not be an extra step), before he'll even have the basic knowledge to create his own technique. Only a ninja at that level can even think about starting the (normally) years-long process of creating a new technique. So Naruto hasn't even gotten yet to the part that's going to take most of the time.

I have the distinct impression that Naruto won't have finished his training by the time those fights are over, and that if he has any role at all in that plot, it'll be because Yamato failed to control the Kyuubi and the Kyuubi comes out and attracts Hidan and Kakuzu's attention from somewhere else in Konoha.

EDIT: As far as people coming to help the 4-man teams, what about Chouji and Ino? They seem like a natural choice to turn up where they aren't supposed to be, in a fight where they're overmatched, to help Shikamaru and Asuma. I suppose I'm mostly just saying that because I want to see how they fight in Part II. I'd rather see Kurenai's team fight, but hey, i'm likely going to get a load of Shikamaru. Who am I to complain?

And on the topic of big entrances, am I the only one who wants to see Ebisu's team turn up to save Naruto's tail(s) one day? Of course Konohamaru is Genin-level, but he might be stronger than Naruto was when Naruto saved Kakashi from the water prison. This would just make me happy.

neomaster121
August 03, 2006, 01:28 PM
I wonder what the 3 movie has to do with this? Didn't it say a chapter or to ago that Naruto will finish his training in the movie or something like that?

i saw another scan of it and it said that the training was going well quote "Next week: So far, so good with the training"

ihearthinata
August 03, 2006, 01:31 PM
Hmm.
You think so? Exhaustion aside, Naruto has to first do the waterfall step, then possibly some basic Chakra-shape training (though I suspect that he can just experiment with shapes in creating his technique, trial and error, so that this need not be an extra step), before he'll even have the basic knowledge to create his own technique. Only a ninja at that level can even think about starting the (normally) years-long process of creating a new technique. So Naruto hasn't even gotten yet to the part that's going to take most of the time.

I have the distinct impression that Naruto won't have finished his training by the time those fights are over, and that if he has any role at all in that plot, it'll be because Yamato failed to control the Kyuubi and the Kyuubi comes out and attracts Hidan and Kakuzu's attention from somewhere else in Konoha.

even if he won't fully learn the new technique, if someone is in danger Naruto will probably half-ass the technique to save the group.
i can see him trying to do that to help everyone.. he is a brash kid ya know.. ;)

Sai_the_Shaman
August 03, 2006, 01:36 PM
I predict that the next chapter will focus on Naruto atempting to cut the waterfall and starting to understand how, but not quite grasping it completely. It will have some exploit of another Akatsuki team taking on a new bijuu/jinchuuriki and more Hidan and Kazuzu arguing about who should carry the dead monk. the ending should be a cliffhanger of Asuma's group either arriving at the Hi no Tera (Fire temple) and witnessing its ruins or with them confronting Hidan and Kazuzu.

hmmm... in the long run I expect for Naruto's training to go well and start to finish up the basics of manipulating his Chakra's nature and for him to start brianstorming an idea for what kind of Jutsu he wants to create. This Jutsu is going to have to be a very strong jutsu and one that cannot be copied by Sharingan. Howver, I expect that we won't see it for a while. I don't think Naruto will be fighting any of the Akatsuki for a good while since Konoha wants to keep him away from them as much as possible (which is why I think Kakashi and Yamato are with him, they're both training him and making sure Akatsuki doesn't get him). Asuma's group will put up a damn good fight against Hidan and Kazuzu, but will need a lot of help. since Shikamaru is in the group with them, I can see Ino and Chouji coming in to help him and Asuma or possibly even Gaara (about Gaara, I've been wondering... since Shukaku is out of his body does he have a lot of Chakra capacity now? because with Naruto his Chakra is used up keeping Kyuubi in check, Im just wondering if it's the same for Gaara) and co. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all turns out and I want to see a sort of which Akatsuki are going after which Jinchuuriki/Bijuu and what the hell is Zetsu doing, last we saw of him he wasn't hunting anything, just taking the bijuu to go be extracted.

Deerkiller
August 03, 2006, 01:44 PM
Well, the title is "catastrophe", which tells us at the very end of the chapter, something shocking will happen. Like already stated, the beginning will be asuma talking to the group, then it will flow back over to naruto's training. At the very end of the chapter, i suspect asuma and crew showing up to 10 or more nin's dead on the ground from the battle. This will keep kakuza and Hidan's abilities a secret for yet again another chapter.

On a side note, has the creator ever killed off a main character or any "good guy" ever? I dont see him starting now.

thejackass98
August 03, 2006, 01:46 PM
alright good chapter i say as for the catastrophe metioned its basicaly foreshadowing bout the 80 ninjas getting slaughtered and as for naruto with his first step complete he will move on to now creating a jutsu....also i think there is a posibility of those members of 20 brigade hold out the 2 akatusuki for a week or so and near the end naruto and kakashi could come to help them out and posibily show some of the results of naruto's training

McNerd
August 03, 2006, 01:48 PM
even if he won't fully learn the new technique, if someone is in danger Naruto will probably half-ass the technique to save the group.
i can see him trying to do that to help everyone.. he is a brash kid ya know.. ;)

You might be right; I was just considering the prediction that he would actually FINISH the training. Actually, Naruto usually finishes his training by the seat of his pants in battle; he needed a couple attempts to summon Gamabunta and a couple to get Kabuto with the Rasengan. And kage bunshins are very suitable for this; a couple can keep Akatsuki busy while the others try to come up with an idea.

More likely though, I think at most he will have finished the nature manipulation step, and will only be able to cut severely, not do a complex technique with it. But hundreds of shadow clones all trying to cut the enemy with chakra could be painful; almost like a giant Rasengan with the enemy inside. That'd be cool, though it wouldn't be the final technique. Probably not gonna happen though, haha.[br]Posted on: August 03, 2006, 01:47:57 PM_________________________________________________

On a side note, has the creator ever killed off a main character or any "good guy" ever? I dont see him starting now.

The Third, for one major character. As for good guys, the original Third Examiner, Obito, Chiyo, arguably Haku, others. You can argue that, to varying extents, all of these were just introduced in order to be killed, that being their role in the story, so somehow it's not as bad. But then, if he kills anybody now, it'll be because he planned it that way too; that's THEIR role, only we didn't know it yet, just like we didn't for the Third.

glasskatana
August 03, 2006, 01:50 PM
a lot of the 80 ninja die. Akatsuki take the bijuu back to their lair. Second extraction begins. We see some of Naruto's training. That's my straight-forward prediction right there.

P.S. Naruto's NOT STUPID, He's not, all that Kage bunshin he does simply causes mental fatigue. :D

Konkun
August 03, 2006, 01:51 PM
Well, the title is "catastrophe", which tells us at the very end of the chapter, something shocking will happen. Like already stated, the beginning will be asuma talking to the group, then it will flow back over to naruto's training. At the very end of the chapter, i suspect asuma and crew showing up to 10 or more nin's dead on the ground from the battle. This will keep kakuza and Hidan's abilities a secret for yet again another chapter.

Someone got to die when dealing with the Akatsukis, so far there hasnt been one yet. The 3rd was a good guy; he was killed and sometimes in the end the main character is killed off, thus ending the series.

McNerd
August 03, 2006, 01:58 PM
and as for naruto with his first step complete he will move on to now creating a jutsu....

Nah, if the translation I read has any semblance of truth, he has another step; he has to cut the waterfall with his chakra. Just like with the Rasengan, he had to learn the rotation (popping the water balloon/cutting the leaf), then he had to learn power (popping the rubber ball/cutting the waterfall). Last he will have to learn control, to focus the chakra into a desired shape. Not to mention figuring out what that shape will be, which is perhaps the hardest part.

sonofsun
August 03, 2006, 02:16 PM
I have to agree that there will be at least another step of training other than the waterfall cutting before making a jutsu. Hes only going to cut water right now, water naturally gives way to obstructions (although there is some amount of force going downwards making it more difficult to create a cut). So the third step in chakra manipulation training might be cutting solid objects. As for what happens next chapter... yea. no clue.

yondaimeanbu
August 03, 2006, 02:30 PM
I predict that yamato will have problems next chapter suppressing the nine tail fox chakra and naruto might go KB4

Deerkiller
August 03, 2006, 02:38 PM
Someone got to die when dealing with the Akatsukis, so far there hasnt been one yet. The 3rd was a good guy; he was killed and sometimes in the end the main character is killed off, thus ending the series.

Alright, the 4th is the only good person to have died thus far in 318 chapters. Maybe we are due for one... *shrug*

jackleone
August 03, 2006, 02:38 PM
does anyone know how many bijuu or tailed beasts the Akatsukis have captured so far????

the 8 tails is a snake, orochimaru might have the 8 tails or is protecting it

predictions:

i dont think naruto even knows whats going on with the 20 squads, maybee kakashi does but it is more important for naruto to master at least 1 element. Like the chess game, people must sacrifice themselves to protect the king, because he isnt stong enough.

Also Asuma might die in 321 and hell probably really hurt a Akatsukis, then whats left of the 20 squads will return. Naruto will get sad that friends died and no one told him about the battle. Then hell master anothe element to ensure a victory if he runs in to Akatsukis.

Naruto will cut the waterfall after whats left of the 20 squads will return or in less then 5 chapters

I also believe Jiraya will pop up again sometime with in the next 5 chapters

carpethead
August 03, 2006, 02:45 PM
I think naruto will just make a break through with the waterfall cutting with a little more of Kakashi awe and amazement in how far hes come in such a short time. However I think its only gonig to be naruto doing not all the copies cause if you think about it a 1000 narutos gathered around one waterfall all trying to cut in the same place would not make sense and you wouldnt get any where with a 1000 cuts at once and I doubt Yamato has the chakra to produce a 1000 waterfalls.

Navid.
August 03, 2006, 02:50 PM
does anyone know how many bijuu or tailed beasts the Akatsukis have captured so far????

Thay had already gotten two before getting Gara, and the the two tails and now three tails...
So five so far I think...

From the chapter:
The battle ensues between the Akatsuki and Konoha!
And then what about Naruto's training!? Next time "Catastrophe" !!

The "Catastrophe" part dosent sound to good for the 20, four man teams...

So I think for the next chapter we will start to see some big battles between the Akatsuki and the 4 man teams, and a big loss on Konoha's part (Asuma??).

Edit:

I predict that yamato will have problems next chapter suppressing the nine tail fox chakra and naruto might go KB4

Thats actually really good, I never thought about that...

McNerd
August 03, 2006, 02:52 PM
I have to agree that there will be at least another step of training other than the waterfall cutting before making a jutsu. Hes only going to cut water right now, water naturally gives way to obstructions (although there is some amount of force going downwards making it more difficult to create a cut). So the third step in chakra manipulation training might be cutting solid objects.

Hmm. Though I think I'm the only one that was making the point that Naruto had more steps to go, that actually didn't occur to me. (That is, if you meant you were "agreeing" with me). What you say makes sense, but Yamato said after the waterfall step he'd be ready to use it in battle. Also, Asuma used knives to focus his chakra and cut through a solid object; if I'm not mistaken, even Temari needed a summon to cut down trees and not just put a cut in them, and she was also using a weapon to enhance her abilities. Surely, then, it would be absurd to expect a normal ninja to cut through hard objects with just his hand to focus the Chakra; Naruto's great chakra capacity might allow it, but with all these clones, his chakra capacity is reduced to Kakashi's level at the very most, and probably much less since he's dispelled and recreated them.

That said, though, cutting through the waterfall isn't a trivial feat; I envision something like in Bleach, when Ichigo releases his power to make a huge cut through a rock thirty feet away, the cut extending a few feet into the ground from where he stands all the way there. And that's with a sword. If Naruto cut the entire flow of the waterfall, from top to bottom, clean in two, I'd consider it fairly impressive, especially if he could hold it that way.

This is something I'm wondering about: is Naruto's technique going to be a straight-up elemental technique, nothing but cutting with air in some new way? That almost doesn't seem like creating a new technique at all. By way of analogy, Sasuke knows several Fire-element techniques, but they all involve breathing fireballs to burn something; they're all largely the same. It could be that he "created" one of those himself; we'd never know, and it can't be that hard, right? I don't remember the names, but he has one that is just several small balls of fire flying fast; isn't that basically the same as Gokakyuu (sp?) in short bursts? Of course I'm oversimplifying, but my point is, Naruto's brand-new master technique surely isn't just a trivial new way to cut with air, right? If it is, Kakashi could just have taught him a Wind technique; I'm sure he has some memorized and could explain them, even aside from the question of whether he can perform them.

So maybe that's primarily just the training before he can use Air to do other things. Just as Naruto wasn't learning to walk on water for the sake of being able to walk on water; he may not be learning to cut leaves just so that he can cut people. Consider the Sound Four's flame field at the Chuunin exam, which must have required Fire-type chakra, or the Water Prison Technique or Jiroubou's Earth Prison. They all must have needed training like what Naruto's doing now, but the techniques themselves aren't so one-dimensional. And so Naruto's wind chakra might be developed enough to do the technique even if he can't cut through a solid object.

FLFC
August 03, 2006, 03:00 PM
I predict Naruto will get his very own 'Rozan Sho Ryu Ha' ... HaAHahaHAHa

http://www.mundozodiacal.hpg.ig.com.br/galeria_imagens/personagens_bronze/shiryu/shiryu107.gif
http://www.mundozodiacal.hpg.ig.com.br/galeria_imagens/personagens_bronze/shiryu/shiryu099.gif

yondaimeanbu
August 03, 2006, 03:10 PM
I think over the next couple of chapters that hidan and kazuzu will be getting beat by asuma and shikamaru and the others in that big group and thats when i believe itachi and kisame or the unknown akatsuki will come to help

Vegitto
August 03, 2006, 03:21 PM
Akatsuki leader! I can see it happening!

20 man platoon: *tries to kill Kakuzu, Hidan fled*
AL: *arrives*
AL: *takes off hat*
AL: Now, you wouldn't attack one of your own, would you?
20 man platoon: Yondaime-sama...
AL/Yondaime: *kills 20 man platoon*
AL/Yondaime: MAN, IT'S FUN TO BE EVIL!

Draphoenix
August 03, 2006, 03:36 PM
well, the only main/semi main character i could except dying is Shizune and azuma. but not shikamaru, he has already been in several life or death situations to kill him off.

KnOwLedGe
August 03, 2006, 03:37 PM

When you make a statement like that you're implying that the 4th dyed his hair orange.
Who wants to see more training? I want to see some kick ass fights. More than likely since Naruto is always saving someone, somebody important to him is gonna die... one of the people from the 80 man teams that wasn't shown to us.... I am guessing Hinata or Sai or something. And Naruto will get all depressed and say that he should have been there to help save her/ him.
Naruto is gonna think he has failed people around him. This is what the year's about. Someone saving Naruto.

Vegitto
August 03, 2006, 03:49 PM
Meh, I can think of at least a dozen ways Kishi can explain the orange hair.

KnOwLedGe
August 03, 2006, 03:52 PM
^ name one

Vegitto
August 03, 2006, 03:56 PM
He fought the Kyuubi. Fighting Kyuubi head-on leaves marks, changes appearance, character, even. Hence forward, he would be known as the leader of Akatsuki, the orange-haired MOFO.

zetsuie
August 03, 2006, 04:41 PM

the third hokage but i personally dont want any one to die[br]Posted on: August 03, 2006, 04:16:48 PM_________________________________________________also couldnt "catastrophe" mean something like when asuma finds the fire temple(i not sure what it was called) in ruins[br]Posted on: August 03, 2006, 04:29:14 PM_________________________________________________

He fought the Kyuubi. Fighting Kyuubi head-on leaves marks, changes appearance, character, even. Hence forward, he would be known as the leader of Akatsuki, the orange-haired MOFO.

dude the forths dead and this is not s-cry-ed although be kinda cool if it was

KnOwLedGe
August 03, 2006, 04:59 PM
I would hate if the 4th was a bad guy... It is a sort of played out star wars plot.

venicia777
August 03, 2006, 05:03 PM
i still remember scryed- really wow anime.

anyway- the catastrophe thing- i hope it is not one of Kishimoto's "storm in a teacup"-like stuff. We read something wild to happen next week and nothing happens. if it really happens then what if 1) the akatsuki are already informed of konohas actions and may send reinforcements for kakuzu and Hidan- i expect them to have a spy in konoha just like they did in Sunagakure- 2) kakuzu and hidan happen to run unto naruto's training 3) part of the twenty 4-man teams gets easily anihilated- alerting the kakuzu/Hidan pair to konoha's actions and making them much more difficult to trace 4) or something else altogether; say something we may have expected to happen much later. i for one didnt expect the Akatsuki to move soo much after 3 years- and they have 2 bijuu captured already.

Sai_the_Shaman
August 03, 2006, 05:28 PM
1) the akatsuki are already informed of konohas actions and may send reinforcements for kakuzu and Hidan- i expect them to have a spy in konoha just like they did in Sunagakure

I dont think this is likely, I think the the spies for Akatsuki have all been found out once Sasori was killed. It seems as if he was the one who controlled all the spies and with his death shouldnt the spies all be freed from his control?

jerger
August 03, 2006, 05:32 PM
does everyone remeber when the 4th arrived late at the war, and helped to save everyone at the last second?

it kind of reminds me of naruto... he is going to save the 20 at the last second. thats my prediction (or if not 20, a few of the groups.... maybe we'll see the sand again?) or is this a konoha only problem now. would not the sand be ultra pissed at orochimaru right now? i mean... um he did kill the hokage but then so did akatsuki.

C4animax
August 03, 2006, 05:35 PM
Ok, i suppose that naruto will not finish his training in time; same for rasengan, and what would be funny is that the ninja of the water fall die by the hand of naruto who then will complete his training(he's now trying to cut the waterfall...)...
I think one or more troupe will be inihilated easily...one thing is sure asuma's team will not find them first.

Next step for naruto if he finishes the waterfall : cut the moutain in 2!!!

Ostesmorbrod
August 03, 2006, 07:03 PM
Here's a bit more info on wind type techniques, from quite some time back.
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4894/naruto11207oc0.th.jpg (http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=naruto11207oc0.jpg)
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/8315/naruto11208zy7.th.jpg (http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?image=naruto11208zy7.jpg)

I know Naruto is going to create a unique technique, but I think he'll pick up something like this in the prosess. Probably instead of a weapon, but still able to counter Sauskes sword. This type of thing is alot more like the Naruto brawler style.

alias85
August 03, 2006, 07:58 PM
Many people have been making predictions about who the true identify of "Tobi" is. From reading 318 his childish character reminded me of Obito. All know a lot of you have been saying to put this theory to rest, but look closely at the name "Tobi." Start with the 2nd letter and you get Obi. Go back to the T you get Obit, reuse the O and what do you know. OBITO! Coincidence?

ZeroDegrez
August 03, 2006, 08:15 PM
Coincidence?
Yup.[br]Posted on: August 03, 2006, 08:13:02 PM_________________________________________________It isn't Obito. There's no way someone is going to become strong enough to join Akatski without the Leaf having some knowledge on them. If that were the case, Kakashi would know most likely. And on top of that, you're talking about Obito being strong enough to join Akatski, when even Kakashi isn't nearly strong enough.

Konkun
August 03, 2006, 08:30 PM
Here's a bit more info on wind type techniques, from quite some time back.
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4894/naruto11207oc0.th.jpg (http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=naruto11207oc0.jpg)
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/8315/naruto11208zy7.th.jpg (http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?image=naruto11208zy7.jpg)

I know Naruto is going to create a unique technique, but I think he'll pick up something like this in the prosess. Probably instead of a weapon, but still able to counter Sauskes sword. This type of thing is alot more like the Naruto brawler style.

Maybe the next person Naruto going to ask for advice would be this guy. Since the Sand and Leaf are allies, im sure it will not be a problem. But time is an essense, so Naruto doesnt have time to ask. In order to cut the water fall, Naruto will have to create a large wind blade. He will make an extension of his arm with the chakra and will cut clean through the water fall.

alpha door
August 03, 2006, 08:47 PM
For next chapter I predict:
Naruto will continue his training. I'd expect for him to be completly confused by cutting the waterfall, but he should be able to get it in one or two chapters with all of his Kage Bunshins. Yamato will get tired again during this, but he won't fail. Even after this, though, he fight be able to use wind with weapons, but he's still a long ways off from creating his own unique jutsu.

Asuma and his team might go to the Fire Temple, but they'll eventually end up finding Hidan and Kakuzu. A couple of the other teams will also be there, and things will look grim for Akatsuki. Shikamaru will probably even capture one of them with his Shadow techniques. Then, after a bit of arguing amongst themselves (hilarious stuff by the way), Deidara and Tobi show up to even the odds. Akatsuki will start to take the advantage in the fight (Shikamaru loses his capture), but Asuma will do something unexpected by himself which will hold off Akatsuki/kill one of them. This is several chapters down the line, though. Jiraiya might also show up, but this is an unlikely possibility. Jiraiya is being saved for near the end of the series, probably something to take down Orochimaru.

And sometime in a later arc prediction:

Sai shows up again after Naruto has mastered his jutsu. Can't just leave a character hanging there...

Toad Sage
August 03, 2006, 09:03 PM
I agree that in the next chapter, we'll see some more of Naruto's training-possibly he'll finish splitting the waterfall. I think Asuma's going to reach the Fire Temple and look for clues, but miss Kakuza and Hidan. I think another of the teams is going to encounter Kak/Hid duo first, probably at the last panel. The team of unknown characters will get slaughtered, or at least hurt really bad (ala sound four team thrashing the first wave of jonin) so the audience is all good and scared for when the real characters get in the mix.

Maybe, just maybe if we're lucky we'll see another Bijuu, the fate of nekomata and isunade, or see Deidara and Tobi feed Isunade to the wooden statue. I wouldn't be shocked if the second item is true, because lately Kishimoto has been throwing in the things you don't necessarily expect. Seeing Zetsu come to collect Isunade and bring it to the same location as the nibi would be a cool interlude.

cerventus
August 03, 2006, 10:21 PM
Many people have been making predictions about who the true identify of "Tobi" is. From reading 318 his childish character reminded me of Obito. All know a lot of you have been saying to put this theory to rest, but look closely at the name "Tobi." Start with the 2nd letter and you get Obi. Go back to the T you get Obit, reuse the O and what do you know. OBITO! Coincidence?

Sorry this makes no sense. It is like sseeing a chicken, ignoring it is a chicken and calling it an ostrich.

I dun have much of a perdiction yet but i guess Naruto new motto is going to be " An actual blade can be stopped, even with chidori, Sasuke-kun, but a blade of wind can be stopped by no one."

Sasuke : Damn, of all things, he must be a wind user. I am doomed.

Zolo
August 03, 2006, 10:25 PM
Hopefully we"ll get to see Izumo and Kotetsu in action..

shlowbro
August 03, 2006, 10:29 PM
omg.... i sense a tragic and horrible death for asuma coming up... :darn

kakerukami
August 03, 2006, 10:40 PM
It would be cool if Obito was Tobi like Alias85 said. It is probably a bit of a stretch though.

I think that we are due for some Orochimaru and Sasuke updates next chapter. They must be planning to make a move on the Akatsuki since they seem to be nearing their final goal of collecting all the tailed beasts. I don't think any of the "main" characters will die in the confrontation with the Akatsuki. I think they will sustain heavy losses, but Shikimaru and Asuma will survive but with some bad injuries. I really think/hope Naruto finishes his waterfall training next chapter so we can move on to the technique inventing.

Kusachu
August 03, 2006, 10:42 PM
this isn't a prediction as much as it is a fantasy: IZUMO AND KOTESTU FIGHTING AKATSUKI! Words cannot describe how much i want to see those two...do anything in the manga just so i can look at them. I love them intensly. XD And Asuma and the great pimp Shikamaru are an extra friggen bonus! XDDDDDDDD *does scary fangirl dance* Hoorah for violence! omg...if one of them dies i will cry...T-T

j0ny
August 03, 2006, 11:02 PM
I am pretty sure Naruto will train for like 5 more weeks... I don't want to wait that long, but it is probably going to happen. We will probably see a confrontation with Asuma/Shikamaru and the Akatsuki just to keep the storyline going. This fight will last the duration of Naruto's training and then Naruto will confront Akatsuki with Kakashi/Sakura/Sai.

I wonder if Shikamaru was the only one from his class that was a part of the 20? Where is Neji and the rest?

crakbaby23
August 03, 2006, 11:08 PM
i predict asuma will die but remember asuma told naruto to come back to him if he needed anymore help, asuma might give him a really good tip before he dies

Sephy7KillerMech
August 04, 2006, 12:35 AM
I think the akatsuki members are really great at teamwork, i'm willing to bet they know each other's fighting styles pretty well, i'm also willing to bet that they each have their own agenda and don't truly trust each other. In the conversation with Hidan and Kakuzu it seemed like something was really bothering Kakuzu, the way he looked at the end where he said "you're going to kill me one of these days" made me think that maybe there is something wrong with Kakuzu but he doesn't want to tell his partner because he doesn't want to reveal a weakness.

Based on my above prediction i believe the moral of this arch will be "trust". A team that can trust each other and share each other's weaknesses without fear of backstabbing is stronger than a team without trust. It is best if your team mate knows a weakness you have so that he can cover that weakness, I think this trust is what akatsuki lacks and Team kakashi and most of the teams in konoha probably have.

segua
August 04, 2006, 12:45 AM
i predict asuma will die but remember asuma told naruto to come back to him if he needed anymore help, asuma might give him a really good tip before he dies

I was thinking the same thing.

I think the akatsuki members are really great at teamwork, i'm willing to bet they know each other's fighting styles pretty well, i'm also willing to bet that they each have their own agenda and don't truly trust each other. In the conversation with Hidan and Kakuzu it seemed like something was really bothering Kakuzu, the way he looked at the end where he said "you're going to kill me one of these days" made me think that maybe there is something wrong with Kakuzu but he doesn't want to tell his partner because he doesn't want to reveal a weakness.

I think these two are the comedy duo of the Akatsuki. (Maybe Deidera and Tobi.) I don't think Kakuzu meant it in a way where Hidan is going to literally kill Kakuzu with his own bare hands. I think that Kakuzu meant that Hidan will give him so much grief that'll he will die from it.

Sephy7KillerMech
August 04, 2006, 12:49 AM
I think these two are the comedy duo of the Akatsuki. (Maybe Deidera and Tobi.) I don't think Kakuzu meant it in a way where Hidan is going to literally kill Kakuzu with his own bare hands. I think that Kakuzu meant that Hidan will give him so much grief that'll he will die from it.

Heh, i didn't mean he will kill him, i ment he will do something that could lead to his death. But i guess i could see the expression on his face as "giving Hidan grief".

Toad Sage
August 04, 2006, 01:09 AM
Does anyone recall some mention of the present status of Konohoa's ninja reserves? After the invasion story, there was a lot said of Konohoa's weakened status. Now they've mustered eighty jonin/chunin to attack two Akatsuki? Is it possible their enemies may take advantage of this fact and attack the rear whilst the majority of the village is skipping around the forest searching for two individuals?

ZeroDegrez
August 04, 2006, 01:25 AM
Yeah, I think it is highly more likely Naruto shows up to save the Nins left defending the city. Afterall, that is where Sai and Sakura still are. Naruto has no knowledge of the the order given by Tsunade. Not to mention that by the time Naruto is done training, you're talking about ninja's that have covered a good distance of fire country searching the foes. Naruto wouldn't be able to find the team in trouble, even if he wanted to since none of the teams even know where the enemy is and have no way to even report that they are in trouble.

segua
August 04, 2006, 01:37 AM
Does anyone recall some mention of the present status of Konohoa's ninja reserves? After the invasion story, there was a lot said of Konohoa's weakened status. Now they've mustered eighty jonin/chunin to attack two Akatsuki? Is it possible their enemies may take advantage of this fact and attack the rear whilst the majority of the village is skipping around the forest searching for two individuals?

I think that over the time-skip, Konoha had solidify its strength though it may not be as strong as it were before.

I'm guessing that when Hidan and Kakuzu are found out, they might try to high-tail it out of there. Kakuzu might be forced to leave his bounty behind and this might cause him to get severely anger. This might provide the Konoha ninjas chasing the Akatsuki members to separate Hidan and Kakuzu. Akatsuki members seems to be weaker when they are separated. Hidan might make it out of the Fire Country. Kakuzu might have a harder time because he was carrying the dead body of Chiriku.

rocker2
August 04, 2006, 02:05 AM
Ok. Time to add my 2 cents to the discussion. 1st, Naruto won't be going anywhere soon. You won't see him near the Akatsuki cause Tsunade would literally go Sakura on him, knock him out and likely put him in the same shape that she put Jiraiya in some many years ago. Naruto's tricky, but with 2 of the best Jounin supervising Naruto and with Naruto so exhausted, he ain't going anywhere soon. The point of Naruto's training is not just to teach him to use 1 chakra nature manipulation. Chidori is no more powerful than rasengan and can in some ways be considered weaker.

Kakashi hinted towards the point of the training at the start - a bloodline/genetic-trait like jutsu where the user combines at least two elements to create a new, more powerful element with which to construct a very powerful jutsu - in Naruto's case, an ultimate one. Next chapter I see Naruto well on his way to slicing through the waterfall if he doesn't complete that part of the training in the chapter altogether. However, he likely won't just break and start constructing some super wind jutsu. Kakashi will have him start training in another element. That other element will likely be earth or water. While fire or lightning would definitely be interesting, they are Sasuke's specialties and neither of those elements pair well with wind if we are to think up of what the combination of the two could create (fire+wind = smoke -- too lame; lightning + wind -- some sound jutsu ??). We've seen wind and water (= ice) so likely the pairing by logical deduction will be wind and earth to start with. If Naruto can master 1 chakra nature manipulation per day (he is well on his way to doing so with wind chakra), then it is likely Naruto will first learn how to manipulate several if not all the elemental chakra first before going further to really learn or create a jutsu from them.

When working to create the jutsu in future chapters, Naruto will not have to learn chakra shape manipulation. The two masters of that are Jiraiya and Naruto. Rasengan is chakra shape manipulation pushed to its very limits. Naruto is so skilled in this that he can combine two separately shaped rasengan into one massively shaped one and further shape it into odama rasengan. That is no mere feat and must have taken quite a bit of effort. Plus the attack power of that move alone shows the difficulty behind it. Once Naruto is done with chakra nature manipulation of 2 or more elements, I see Kakashi teaching him some of the jutsus for them so Naruto will be able to increase his jutsu quota and get ideas as to how those elements are used in jutsus. Then, I see Naruto doing what will probably be the most difficult step of fusing the choice elements in which he will get instruction from Yamato. From there, Naruto will play around with the new element applying various shaping that he is the master at and figure out how to use the new element to its fullest potential. This portion may take time, but it will not be the difficult portion. It is also likely that this portion will be the one we will not see until Naruto finally goes into battle (probably 6 to 7 chapters at the earliest down the road). Until then, expect to see the 20th platoon fighting hard with Akatsuki and likely getting their asses kicked in the end - the catastrophe that has been forcast (though I doubt we'll see any important characters die). There will be significant injuries - pointedly Asuma will be very close to kicking the bucket - which will bring Sakura into the limelight. We'll also likely see the Akatsuki bagging the remainder of the bijuu/jinchuuriki, except for Naruto, if they haven't finished already.

Now to really go far out with the predictions. Once Naruto is battle ready again, Team Kakashi + Yamato will head out to help whatever remains of the 20th platoon and fight Akatsuki. Sai will be sacked at this time (as was mentioned previously, Kishi usually brings in new characters, gives them some importance and then kills them, but never kills off the core good ol' gang - Yamato's safe cause they need him for the Kyuubi and for his tracking abilities). Sakura will go shannaro and take on one of the dirtbag Akatsuki (probably Kakuzu) by herself since she will be royally pissed at Sai's death. Naruto will pull out his new almost complete jutsu, think about all those good times with Sai and get inpiration from Sai's art to complete it. He will then take out at least two of the Akatsuki single-handedly with one attack. Kakashi and Yamato in the meantime will "bug" the rest of the fighting Akatsuki with Yamato's chakra tracking devices which will allow the team to follow the Akatsuki Tobi, who will flee after seeing Naruto and Sakura wipe out his buddies, back to the Akatsuki base. After that, I got....well nothing.

panzerzanaku
August 04, 2006, 02:18 AM
^
o-k.....i am too tired right now to read that

I predict death.... :D

razor
August 04, 2006, 02:29 AM
awesome prediction by rocker.i agree most of it.
my prediction alone is:->akatsuki members all will reach their base.akatsuki leader tell them to ready to attack leaf ninja because they already nearly around their base.:D

McNerd
August 04, 2006, 02:37 AM
When working to create the jutsu in future chapters, Naruto will not have to learn chakra shape manipulation. The two masters of that are Jiraiya and Naruto. Rasengan is chakra shape manipulation pushed to its very limits.

EDIT: Deleted my whole post and started over, because I figured out where rocker2 is coming from.

I think the difference between the two of us is, you're assuming that shape manipulation training would take the same form as nature manipulation training. What I mean is, in the nature manipulation training, Naruto's learning to mold wind chakra very efficiently, so he's just doing one thing: wind nature manipulation. With shape training, he has to learn to make all kinds of "shapes," not just rotation/a ball/whatever. But maybe you're right; Naruto may catch on faster than most, and I guess every legitimate "shape" he creates with wind chakra will almost constitute an air-element technique, so that it'd be hard to put an intermediate step in even if they tried.

rennokun
August 04, 2006, 02:54 AM
we will c shikamaru team find the akatsuki where about and encounter them

samchong
August 04, 2006, 03:25 AM
I think Asuma will die with the Akatsuki. His weapon then will be use by Naruto! ;P

kadoman
August 04, 2006, 03:55 AM
Well, it's till a little too early for me to be making conrete predictions for next chapter, but I think it's obvious we'll be seeing more of Naruto's training. As for what else we're going to see, who knows!

By the way, just providing a link to Toshokan where you can discuss Tobi=Obito or Tobi=whoever, so as this predictions thread doesn't get bogged down with that sort of talk http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6631.0

One prediction I'll make is that we'll see Asuma and Shikamaru respectively begin their battle. In fact, I wonder if Asuma isn't going to run into the monk with Hidan and Kazuku.

Remus
August 04, 2006, 04:29 AM
Well I dont like the idea of Sai dying. I like Sai. For me Sai is better than Sasuke so Sasuke should die ^_^. Well Narutos training will take a few more chapters. I guess Asuma will be pissed once he sees Kakuzu and Hidan carrying his friend and then he whips is ass.

MaverickNin777
August 04, 2006, 04:39 AM
Hahaha Remus, I like your train of logic XD Gosh-dangit; on the one hand, i want Naruto to learn another element, but on the other...it takes too long and i'm ready for him to kick some ass. Maybe since we've seen the basics of 'nature manipulation training' we'd be spared the details of the second one.

Piatch
August 04, 2006, 04:40 AM
Ok. Time to add my 2 cents to the discussion. 1st, Naruto won't be going anywhere soon. You won't see him near the Akatsuki cause Tsunade would literally go Sakura on him, knock him out and likely put him in the same shape that she put Jiraiya in some many years ago. Naruto's tricky, but with 2 of the best Jounin supervising Naruto and with Naruto so exhausted, he ain't going anywhere soon. The point of Naruto's training is not just to teach him to use 1 chakra nature manipulation. Chidori is no more powerful than rasengan and can in some ways be considered weaker.

Kakashi hinted towards the point of the training at the start - a bloodline/genetic-trait like jutsu where the user combines at least two elements to create a new, more powerful element with which to construct a very powerful jutsu - in Naruto's case, an ultimate one. Next chapter I see Naruto well on his way to slicing through the waterfall if he doesn't complete that part of the training in the chapter altogether. However, he likely won't just break and start constructing some super wind jutsu. Kakashi will have him start training in another element. That other element will likely be earth or water. While fire or lightning would definitely be interesting, they are Sasuke's specialties and neither of those elements pair well with wind if we are to think up of what the combination of the two could create (fire+wind = smoke -- too lame; lightning + wind -- some sound jutsu ??). We've seen wind and water (= ice) so likely the pairing by logical deduction will be wind and earth to start with. If Naruto can master 1 chakra nature manipulation per day (he is well on his way to doing so with wind chakra), then it is likely Naruto will first learn how to manipulate several if not all the elemental chakra first before going further to really learn or create a jutsu from them.

When working to create the jutsu in future chapters, Naruto will not have to learn chakra shape manipulation. The two masters of that are Jiraiya and Naruto. Rasengan is chakra shape manipulation pushed to its very limits. Naruto is so skilled in this that he can combine two separately shaped rasengan into one massively shaped one and further shape it into odama rasengan. That is no mere feat and must have taken quite a bit of effort. Plus the attack power of that move alone shows the difficulty behind it. Once Naruto is done with chakra nature manipulation of 2 or more elements, I see Kakashi teaching him some of the jutsus for them so Naruto will be able to increase his jutsu quota and get ideas as to how those elements are used in jutsus. Then, I see Naruto doing what will probably be the most difficult step of fusing the choice elements in which he will get instruction from Yamato. From there, Naruto will play around with the new element applying various shaping that he is the master at and figure out how to use the new element to its fullest potential. This portion may take time, but it will not be the difficult portion. It is also likely that this portion will be the one we will not see until Naruto finally goes into battle (probably 6 to 7 chapters at the earliest down the road). Until then, expect to see the 20th platoon fighting hard with Akatsuki and likely getting their asses kicked in the end - the catastrophe that has been forcast (though I doubt we'll see any important characters die). There will be significant injuries - pointedly Asuma will be very close to kicking the bucket - which will bring Sakura into the limelight. We'll also likely see the Akatsuki bagging the remainder of the bijuu/jinchuuriki, except for Naruto, if they haven't finished already.

Now to really go far out with the predictions. Once Naruto is battle ready again, Team Kakashi + Yamato will head out to help whatever remains of the 20th platoon and fight Akatsuki. Sai will be sacked at this time (as was mentioned previously, Kishi usually brings in new characters, gives them some importance and then kills them, but never kills off the core good ol' gang - Yamato's safe cause they need him for the Kyuubi and for his tracking abilities). Sakura will go shannaro and take on one of the dirtbag Akatsuki (probably Kakuzu) by herself since she will be royally pissed at Sai's death. Naruto will pull out his new almost complete jutsu, think about all those good times with Sai and get inpiration from Sai's art to complete it. He will then take out at least two of the Akatsuki single-handedly with one attack. Kakashi and Yamato in the meantime will "bug" the rest of the fighting Akatsuki with Yamato's chakra tracking devices which will allow the team to follow the Akatsuki Tobi, who will flee after seeing Naruto and Sakura wipe out his buddies, back to the Akatsuki base. After that, I got....well nothing.

WOW man.. I really like this idea it seems so perfect or something...:) And when I see this theory I can see that Naruto really will be stronger than Kakashi..:) yey!!!!

orentt
August 04, 2006, 04:56 AM
Catastrophe ? only the last page will show something that is not releted to Naruto's training ...

And dont forgot how kishimoto likes to annoy use with silly messages

I remember the Sasori battle every chapter ended with ... "next chapter - Shocking conclusion !" "Next chapter - How will it end ?" "Next chapter - Sakura is going to end it here!" "Next chapter - the battles concludes ... will sakura and old hag open a a nin-brothel ?" and so on .

So "Next chapter - catastophe!" translates to ... "Next chapter - The battle will END here ! (In 82 chapters just in time for chapter 400 ! )"

Have fun everyone :smile-big

kadoman
August 04, 2006, 05:05 AM
Catastrophe ? only the last page will show something that is not releted to Naruto's training ...

And dont forgot how kishimoto likes to annoy use with silly messages

I remember the Sasori battle every chapter ended with ... "next chapter - Shocking conclusion !" "Next chapter - How will it end ?" "Next chapter - Sakura is going to end it here!" "Next chapter - the battles concludes ... will sakura and old hag open a a nin-brothel ?" and so on .

So "Next chapter - catastophe!" translates to ... "Next chapter - The battle will END here ! (In 82 chapters just in time for chapter 400 ! )"

Have fun everyone :smile-big

You're right of course! Those side texts are about as accurate as spoilers! :D Though mind you, this chapter's spoilers actually turned out to be true! Wow!

I think Asuma is defnitely gonna happen upon the monk and Hidan and Kazuku. But I don't think we'll see a fight betwee them until 320. Dammit. Kishi take things so slowly. And yes, until then, we will be subjected to more of Naruto's training. Actually, I don't mind the training so much.

photaibo
August 04, 2006, 05:13 AM
I think, Naruto will amaze Kakashi again.
After some failed attempts, instead of slicing the waterfall, he will slice the mountain or sth. like that.

And for Asuma: he will kill Hidan, but since there is sth. mysterious about how to kill Hidan, he(Asuma) gets surprised and get knocked down by him(later on).

Piatch
August 04, 2006, 06:09 AM
Dammit. Kishi take things so slowly.

I like that he does it slow...I meen... othervise naruto would already be finnished I guess and I can't think that anyone really want that yet so don't complain be happy about it.. I am...:P

cerventus
August 04, 2006, 06:27 AM
Weird things is Kakashi is more patient than Jiraiya
And i am sure Charkra Nature Magnipulation is more Jounin level Stuff while Jiraiya concentrates more of the fundementals than do not need naruto to memorize so much.

Tobi and Diadera's relationship is so much light hearted compare to Sasori.
Still my favour Akastuki is Kisame.

Anyway, perdiction is that some random team will be 1st contact to reach hidan and some guy. It will be almost eliminated then Asuma's team will arrive.

Elldar
August 04, 2006, 08:48 AM
Prediction 1: When Naruto finnished the cutting of the waterfall, and released all Kage bunshin, Tenzou will say to Kakashi: "Don't, I have a hard time controlling this thing." (or at least something like that), then into Naruto and the Kyuubi place.
Kyuubi will say something about Naruto needing his chakra.
Naruto answer: You can't even touch me now, in this state, you are weak away with you.
Kyuubi: You will regret this, remember that I am here, lurking.

Pred 2: 20th squad, will be beat to the core, although nobody will die because of medical ninjutsu (or at least not Shika and Asuma).

Pred 3: Jiraiya will show up, after they got beat, saying something like, wouldn't it be practical to protect her, now. 0_o - I see a another Jinchuuriki in Konoha emerge (or fire-country).

extrasport161
August 04, 2006, 09:41 AM
And for Asuma: he will kill Hidan, but since there is sth. mysterious about how to kill Hidan, he(Asuma) gets surprised and get knocked down by him(later on).

i think it was stated earlier (in another thread) that maybe the secret to hidan's technique is that he kills himself to kill his oppenents and at the last second somehow saves himself. maybe the secret to killing hidan is sacrificing one's self, like asuma has already hinted at?

Nodini
August 04, 2006, 11:19 AM
I image the kyubi picking up with naruto a lot, after those moments of mental fatigue... Because there are many narutos and is chakra tends to lower due to the division, at some point naruto will do something great, but with the fox on the run trough his mind and naruto won´t be able control himself. the problem to kakashi and tenzou will be that they will see many kyubii going wild.
I think that the the other two aktsuki are not after naruto, but someone else, there will be a moment that we think that they reached naruto... but then we´ll see ichita and his sidekick ready to rock against kakashi and tenzou and smiling with the madness created by naruto\kyubi...

donkeyhigh
August 04, 2006, 11:27 AM
I think some of you guys are thinking too much.
Tobi is not Obito.
Obito is dead.

The Akatsuki leader is not the 4th.
The 4th is dead.

Next chapter:
Naruto struggels with the waterfall. Kakashi is impressed that he can even make a slight crack in the water.
Some of the groups finds their opponents.
Tsunade tells us more about the situation.
We follow some of the Akatsuki guys around :)

The chapter ends with Naruto yelling "YES!" and Kakashi looking amazed up from his book at Naruto.
Or, Yamato yells to Naruto to stop, because he can't hold back the Kyubii any longer.

Toad Sage
August 04, 2006, 11:39 AM
Where's all this kyuubi stuff coming from in predictions. Aside from Naruto defying the Kyuubi a few months ago himself, we see Yamato actively supressing it. I think the last thing we'll see is a Kyuubi cameo, especially in a relaxed training scenario.

ihearthinata
August 04, 2006, 01:29 PM
Where's all this kyuubi stuff coming from in predictions. Aside from Naruto defying the Kyuubi a few months ago himself, we see Yamato actively supressing it. I think the last thing we'll see is a Kyuubi cameo, especially in a relaxed training scenario.

interesting.. i think with all this training Naruto is doing, and Yamato appears to be getting a bit exhausted in some of the pics.. that Kyubi migth come out and Kakashi might have to suppress it again..??

Crimson
August 04, 2006, 02:35 PM
In case no one here noticed, Kakashi, Naruto, and Tenzou took a long break and regained their energy after one of Naruto's collapses due to mental fatigue. Because of this I don't see The Kyuubi getting out anytime soon during Naruto's training.

extrasport161
August 04, 2006, 03:09 PM
In case no one here noticed, Kakashi, Naruto, and Tenzou took a long break and regained their energy after one of Naruto's collapses due to mental fatigue. Because of this I don't see The Kyuubi getting out anytime soon during Naruto's training.

excellent point. also, naruto just cooked up a new batch of shadow clones, so i guess that means he'll be having a whole bunch chopping away at the same waterfall. it's gonna get packed down there! i took the cutting the waterfall to be horizontal, not vertical, but it'll be interesting to see how he tries to have a whole bunch of himself cutting at the bottom. maybe they'll just run in a huge circle and try a swipe when it's there turn and while they're not swiping, they'll have time to think about what to try next? or maybe they'll all stand on each other's shoulders and try all at once. or maybe he'll make a big naruto chain and start whirling it around in a circle and slice it like a wind rope... hahaha.

Gigga
August 04, 2006, 03:16 PM
yea, im wondering how all those bushin are going to fit on tha one watterfall, maybe they will line up on the walls, using chakra to stick onto the side? XD that would look funny.

segua
August 04, 2006, 03:21 PM
Yamoto could grow make some bridges from the top to the bottom for all those Naruto to pratice on. I think it'll be an overkill, as someone mention, to create 1000 waterfalls. I could see maybe 3 waterfalls for with bridges from the top to the bottom for all those Narutos.

Piatch
August 04, 2006, 03:39 PM
OMG.. I just thought of one thing that made me so sad... I have got the fealing that maybe Shikamaru will die... am I alone on this thing or not.. and if I am.. please say something to make me feel a litle less sure that Shikamaru won't die fighting akazuki... OMG... *paniking* he's my favourite char... gooosh... :o

extrasport161
August 04, 2006, 03:52 PM
it wouldn't make sense to kill off shikamaru. he was just talking with asuma about who the king is and who the sacrificial pieces would be and asuma said that he was a... EDIT: knight. so i don't think it would make any sense at all for shikamaru to die now. if we're going to see anyone die from that group, it'll deff be asuma before shikamaru. fear not!

Panda
August 04, 2006, 03:56 PM
i think it was stated earlier (in another thread) that maybe the secret to hidan's technique is that he kills himself to kill his oppenents and at the last second somehow saves himself. maybe the secret to killing hidan is sacrificing one's self, like asuma has already hinted at?

Excellent thinking. I agree that Hidan must use some funny sacrificial technique like that and the opponent must sacrifice himself in order to kill Hidan.

dfcarolinaguy
August 04, 2006, 04:24 PM
the Akatsuki leader is Yondaime's best friend, he is the kid that on jariya's team, who has his eyes closed and no hair[br]Posted on: August 04, 2006, 04:23:36 PM_________________________________________________i am new here but my prediction is that naruto will continue his training and asuma will die

Zolo
August 04, 2006, 04:25 PM
I would also like to see Shikamaru use some more Shadow techiques.

thejackass98
August 04, 2006, 04:32 PM
heh i still want to know how strong the other fromer gennins have gotten more than naruto or not ... and for the next ch again i say the asuma and compny will prolly reach the fire temple and see the ditruction and then try to find them and as for naruto's training he will do something unexpected that surprises kakashi and yamato with the water fall thing

Crimson
August 04, 2006, 04:34 PM
the Akatsuki leader is Yondaime's best friend, he is the kid that on jariya's team, who has his eyes closed and no hairPosted on: August 04, 2006, 04:23:36 PM_________________________________________________i am new here but my prediction is that naruto will continue his training and asuma will die

[b]As interesting as that idea may be, that kid had full black hair, that was also quite long (he had it tied up in a reverse long ponytail of sorts). It's possible as well, but I doubt it. Still, theres plenty of Ninjas in flashbacks that are unaccounted for.

Elldar
August 04, 2006, 04:43 PM
yea, im wondering how all those bushin are going to fit on tha one watterfall, maybe they will line up on the walls, using chakra to stick onto the side? XD that would look funny.

Tenzou said, that just to touch the water, and cut it with his "wind"chakra then Naruto have master the manipulation. Touch the water meaning he can touch the water on the little pond under the waterfall, and cut all the way up. which woulnd't be such a problem since he already cut 1000+ - 9000+ leave, already.
So he should be more than prepared for it.
So I figure, he master it next chapter.
I think that the AL, is not from Konoha, and not from the Hidden city of the (bloody) mist. And Tobi is still Tobi (why do many of you fancy the idea of him being Obito?)
Rin = Dead, Obito = dead (man you even saw him die, how can you argue against that).

Piatch
August 04, 2006, 05:16 PM
I hope... that somewhere in future chapters we will se how Kakashi couldn't save rin... several chapters.. yey!!![br]Posted on: 04 August 2006, 22:15:53_________________________________________________

it wouldn't make sense to kill off shikamaru. he was just talking with asuma about who the king is and who the sacrificial pieces would be and asuma said that he was a... EDIT: knight. so i don't think it would make any sense at all for shikamaru to die now. if we're going to see anyone die from that group, it'll deff be asuma before shikamaru. fear not!

but still he is the only chuunin in his 4-man team...:(
although he is the smartest.. but anyway...

Skeith
August 04, 2006, 05:43 PM
i don't think too many people will die within this next chapter maybe one or two created just to die like the monk man, but i know that there will be alot of people hurt during this 'hunt' (if you will) and as for naruto's training i think meh... not much he'll either figure it out and be done with it at the end of the next chapter or there will be either only a little bit of the training or more explaining and talking (bit of both? ) but i do want kishi to start showing some more of the other characters, but not against Akatsuki (well unless they run away like scaredy cats or get hurt to high hell) because most of them are still chuunin so its like S-class nins X2 VS. chuunins +jounin/anbu X (not enough lol)

jerger
August 04, 2006, 06:43 PM
maybe the only ones dieing are the akatsuki? considering... hardly any good guys die in the show... other then random anbu and hokage... and pre-story chars. it makes me think... we are being setup like the exam...

lots of chars.... lots of action... but its all a subplot for something bigger... maybe sasuke?

but... that just seems to easy. something has to happen that makes sasuke either help konoa against akatsuki... or interfere konoa to kill itatchi... or ... maybe its a subversion(is that the word?) so naruto can go on his own mission to kill oro.

who knows but im freaking stoked

toin7
August 04, 2006, 08:25 PM
Hmm, it looks like half of the spoiler posts for 318 came true. This means the part about naruto on the waterfall will mostly come true this upcoming chapter. I'll give a quick recap. Just as Naruto is about to have a breakthrough, he approaches kyuubi "mode" and yamato starts losing control. This could explain the Catastrophe that will happen. This is due to the cracked chakra crystal I think. Along these lines, I have a feeling he will develop his wind jutsu soon but not quite be able to control it, and only after intervening in the fight between the 20 team brigade and akatsuki will Naruto finally master his newly developed jutsu. He will do so, I believe by arriving late to the battle and finds asuma dying. Asuma gives him a final tip on wind manipulation before he dies and naruto finally completes his jutsu. He may also get his first kill as I don't think Naruto has ever killed someone before. Any discussion about tobi=obito please be in the Naruto Toshokan. Mods constantly have to remind us of that. Well that's the end of my rant.

Jerome
August 04, 2006, 08:35 PM
but... that just seems to easy. something has to happen that makes sasuke either help konoa against akatsuki... or interfere konoa to kill itatchi... or ... maybe its a subversion(is that the word?) so naruto can go on his own mission to kill oro.

Actually, I think it's the other way around.

About a 3 years ago (in the story) the Akatsuki-members had a meeting (in a cave?). They said they would've plenty of time to handle of Oro & Sasuke. But now Akatsuki is running out of time. Oro & Kabuto where realising this too. So when Sasuke wanted to terminate Naruto and his companions Kabuto explained to him that Naruto and his companions might help them out by fighting Akatsuki.

ting84
August 04, 2006, 08:44 PM
It would be quite obvious if the leader of the Akatsuki is indeed from Kanoha.

So what's with Naruto's ability to control the kyuubi? If his seal is weakening, does that mean that Cpt. Yamato will ALWAYS be at his side from now on?

I hope that asuma doesn't die, he's the 3rd's son ffs... and konohamaru's dad...or uncle... and my favourite character, if anything, he'll die of lung cancer

abu_89
August 04, 2006, 08:47 PM
if anything, he'll die of lung cancer

=D I second that! In 318, Kakashi says that after Naruto completes the waterfall step, he can use it in combat. Jiraya said something similar about the 3rd step for the rasengan but Naruto used it successfully during his battle with Kabuto.. :)

zetsuie
August 05, 2006, 12:06 AM
i think the first akatsuk member to be defeated by naruto will be tobi cause he just seems weakest so it will be easier to believe

jester065
August 05, 2006, 12:53 AM
well i believe tobi is stronger than some of the others and he just puts up a act to seem weak.. but anyway
I think in 319 we will see more trainning and maybe the start of a fight and thats about it.. and maybe some of the other members

:Gaaraball :XD not a newbie anymore :knk

DesiSkull
August 05, 2006, 02:09 AM
awesome trainning method by Kakashi.. all props to him.. now naruto can get stronger real quick..
and i think Deidara is more likely to fight with naruto [first].. but tht seems like at least 3-4 chapters away.. naruto will keep tranning while the new group is sent to deal with one of the new pair of Akatsuki... and that will buy the time for naruto to finish his trainning fully and in time.. after that its some nutcracking asskicking buttwhooping action time...

Smily
August 05, 2006, 02:56 AM
Here my takes on the next chapter. It seems that the most powerful Ninjutsu in the manga are those that are formed in a ball. Take a look at Rasengan or Chidori, they are powerful becuase they compress a great deal of energy in a small concentrated area and that energy is released as its used against a target. Now that brings me to my next point. How can you spilt something, especially if its water, if you dont have a solid object to cut it with? Well the only solid object Naruto knows how to create is Resengan (sort of). And when they say to cut something that tall, he might need to throw it. So Im going to say that he develops some kind of Dragon Ball Z move and throws it. But he wont completly be able to use it. I feel like he might use two Resegans and at the point that they meet, it could be a where the blade edge is. This will make it a ultimate weapon. But this will never happen as it seems that there is always an unpredictable approach the author takes in the manga.

Konkun
August 05, 2006, 07:09 AM
Here my takes on the next chapter. It seems that the most powerful Ninjutsu in the manga are those that are formed in a ball. Take a look at Rasengan or Chidori, they are powerful becuase they compress a great deal of energy in a small concentrated area and that energy is released as its used against a target. Now that brings me to my next point. How can you spilt something, especially if its water, if you dont have a solid object to cut it with? Well the only solid object Naruto knows how to create is Resengan (sort of). And when they say to cut something that tall, he might need to throw it. So Im going to say that he develops some kind of Dragon Ball Z move and throws it. But he wont completly be able to use it. I feel like he might use two Resegans and at the point that they meet, it could be a where the blade edge is. This will make it a ultimate weapon. But this will never happen as it seems that there is always an unpredictable approach the author takes in the manga.

Youre thinking Destructo Disk, performed by Kirilin. I dont think it will be anything like that. At this point the Ultimate Jutsu could be anything and I doubt Kishi would make him do a move similar to DBZ. I predict DEATHS from team Asuma.

hermallorn
August 05, 2006, 10:43 AM
I think we won't see naruto for a while, because it's of no use, no one is available to help him, and the all the clones can't use the same waterfall. Thus we will go back to naruto once stage 2 is cleared and he as destroyed the waterfall (he will then have long black hair, be blind and have the dragon suit...) 319-325 will be about team asuma and co

and naruto is yondaime and tobi's father!

neomaster121
August 05, 2006, 10:53 AM
i think in this training naruto is to start but will be going super slow in the beginning. he then decideds to take a break he then has a flash back and remembers everything he did with sasuke (key points) then naruto will say he can't give up and he dismisses his clones and cuts the waterfall easy by himself and kakashi will say that the next stage of training will be to try and beat him using his new element only.

this might happen over two chapters

body flicker
August 05, 2006, 11:27 AM
alright im going to predict that we see some sakura in the next chapter

and i think thats its something at the fire temple that asuma needs to get i say that because he already knows that akatsuki been threw there and it would be pointless to go when his mission is to captrue hidan and kakuza

naruto's training will go on but we wont get to much action but more explination on how it will work and maybe yamato will do more then surpress kyubi this time

jester065
August 05, 2006, 11:45 AM
i think asuma going to fire temple to get some kind of idea of what he is up against for example maybe get and idea of the weapons used or jutsu used just from the reckage... just to give him and idea of what members he maybe facing ...atleast only reason i can think of him going there.

mmmm i was just thinking about how many of the 9 rookies are on the teams and do they even know why they are looking for them besides them being S-rank and all

:Gaaraball

Egoboo
August 05, 2006, 12:10 PM
mmmm i was just thinking about how many of the 9 rookies are on the teams and do they even know why they are looking for them besides them being S-rank and all

I highly doubt there are many others others of the Rookie 9 besides Shikamaru...maybe Neji or Lee, but i doubt even that. And if they were there, they wouldn´t know much about Akatsuki besides the obvious: they are criminals on Konoha territory. I don´t see Tsunade or anyone else in the village breaking the 3rd´s law all of a sudden/during the timeskip.
Prediction:
Naruto trying to cut the water(fall) in 2 parts, but fails at first. Asuma´s team on the way to Fire Temple, some thinking of Asuma on the way, then shock at the sight of the remains. End of Chapter: either Naruto finishing the next step (or Kakashis O__O-face) or some Akatsukis meeting Konoha shinobi.

zetsuie
August 05, 2006, 03:05 PM
Prediction:
Naruto trying to cut the water(fall) in 2 parts, but fails at first. Asuma´s team on the way to Fire Temple, some thinking of Asuma on the way, then shock at the sight of the remains. End of Chapter: either Naruto finishing the next step (or Kakashis O__O-face) or some Akatsukis meeting Konoha shinobi.

i totally agree with this prediction 100%[br]Posted on: August 05, 2006, 03:04:01 PM_________________________________________________

and naruto is yondaime and tobi's father!

im sorry but that makes no sense what so ever

midnight789
August 05, 2006, 04:37 PM
im sorry but that makes no sense what so ever

I think it was a joke :p

Anywho, next chapter is gonna be more naru training and we'll also see Asuma's group reach the fire temple and start on the trail of the akatsuki (though I don't know if that will be all next chapter). I think we'll also see another one of the 20 brigades (not asuma's group....yet) come across the akatsuki and get beaten (badly). And maybe at the end we'll see naruto cutting the waterfall (I personally think that won't happen for another 2 chapters).

hermallorn
August 05, 2006, 05:39 PM
well, naruto may become an expert in space-time jutsu,return in the past to be tobi's and yondaime's father: that would explain why they are so excellent. Then he becomes akatsuki leader so that is young self has to become strong: that's all logical!
he may even be is own father!

midnight789:p[br]Posted on: August 05, 2006, 05:24:14 PM_________________________________________________honestly i think the whole yondaime/naruto relation and tobi/obito non relation is boring. The real point here is : WHO RAISED NARUTO?
I mean he was alone since he was a BABY! Sasuke wasn't that old either when he became orphan. Why didn't they end up in ROOT like SAI?[br]Posted on: August 05, 2006, 05:28:48 PM_________________________________________________and kishi doesn't like to repeat himself...so the whole thing of several stage training for naruto ending with a jutsu he will master during is fight against akatsuki IS crap because it is too alike rasengan[br]Posted on: August 05, 2006, 05:35:25 PM_________________________________________________And why some people are saying te necklace is craked and doesn't work well anymore?

DesiSkull
August 05, 2006, 05:57 PM
im totally lost.. i have no idea what is all this being yondaime naruto's father.. and naruto being his own father.. and mastering space-time jutsu.. bah im lost..

none of that is related to the next chapter coming out..

@midnight789 yeh we might see naruto finishing up that trainning of cutting waterfall in next chapter.. cuz there has to be more of trainning than this..
its suppose to be ultimate.. so there has to be more to it.. and so they shouldnt be stayin more than a chapter on each trainning level up...

hermallorn
August 05, 2006, 06:06 PM
Why is the naruto's seal weakening? We see that the note on the kyubbi prison is disapearing by why? Furthermore the number of tail that appear is said to be related to naruto's emotion but he is not concious after the fourth tail so it doen't held anymore. During the fight with Oro more tails should have appeared because oro was resisting and that's enought to increase kyubbi's fury.
Thus I think "THAT jutsu" is a seal weakening one. That would make sense since jiraya is a seal master. It would also make sense that naruto learned sealing method because jiraya must have taught that to the fourth. The only thing against that theory is the discussion between jiraya kk and grammy tsunade. But maybe after witnessing the fourth tail Jiraya discovered it was a mistake to weaken the seal and he doesn't want to admit it is his fault.[br]Posted on: August 05, 2006, 05:58:36 PM_________________________________________________Now a prediction: we have to see a discussion between kyubbi and naruto soon:

1- kyubbi is always suppressed and I think he/it likes to come out so he will become frustrated and try something
2- he was pawned by sasuke
3- he is the prey of akatsuki, and maybe if he learns that the other tailed monsters gets pawned easily he will be worried:p
4- to discover the uchiha Madara history

midnight789
August 05, 2006, 06:14 PM
Why is the naruto's seal weakening? We see that the note on the kyubbi prison is disapearing by why? Furthermore the number of tail that appear is said to be related to naruto's emotion but he is not concious after the fourth tail so it doen't held anymore. During the fight with Oro more tails should have appeared because oro was resisting and that's enought to increase kyubbi's fury.
Thus I think "THAT jutsu" is a seal weakening one. That would make sense since jiraya is a seal master. It would also make sense that naruto learned sealing method because jiraya must have taught that to the fourth. The only thing against that theory is the discussion between jiraya kk and grammy tsunade. But maybe after witnessing the fourth tail Jiraya discovered it was a mistake to weaken the seal and he doesn't want to admit it is his fault.

Good theory, I never thought of that before and it could explain alot, though I think if jiraiya knew the cause he would admit it, even if it was his fault (but ya never know). As for why the seal is weakening, we don't know. When Jiraiya was speaking to Tsunade he said "I'm not sure of the specifics, but the seal appears to be weakening" or some such stuff. I figured that as he grew older his and the nine tails chakra began to fuse, and as he used the Kyuubi's power more it began to erode the seal, or something like that. Anywho, we basically don't know why the seal is weakening (yet), we can only guess.

@midnight789 yeh we might see naruto finishing up that trainning of cutting waterfall in next chapter.. cuz there has to be more of trainning than this..
its suppose to be ultimate.. so there has to be more to it.. and so they shouldnt be stayin more than a chapter on each trainning level up...

I totally agree that there is more to the training than just the waterfall cuttin (that will only mean he can manipulate his chakra into wind, which is like the first step for learning wind jutsus). The only reason I think he might not finish the waterfall cutting next chapter is because Mr. Kishimoto might start the akatsuki vs. konoha confrontation start taking more precedence. I know I would like to see some of that happening, my only question is where deidara/tobi are and are going, and how in the hell did they find the 3 tails?!?! (Though I doubt this will be answered).

yeste
August 05, 2006, 07:14 PM
Asuma’s team will close in on Hidan/Kakuzu, for sure. Kishimoto is dragging this thing for too long now, and I think it’s time to see some action here. Also, we should consider the fact that Tsunade has three top rated Konoha ninjas away from this mission, so it’s possible for me that Naruto’s training will be a side story for a couple ( read 5-6 more chapters ). So will he finish this ultimate jutsu soon, I don’t think so… It is also a possibility that team Kakashi+Yamato goes against Diedra/Toby team, because they got experience with them, and I would like to see Kakashi killing someone very soon. But that’s a possibility for the next ( or the one after the next? ) volume!!!

Going too far, I know!!! Let’s stick to the next chapter, right? Here’s what I think:
We won’t be seeing Sasuke for a looooong long time!!!!!!!!! Not this year, for sure!!!! Great!!! :p

Thus I think "THAT jutsu" is a seal weakening one. That would make sense since jiraya is a seal master. It would also make sense that naruto learned sealing method because jiraya must have taught that to the fourth. The only thing against that theory is the discussion between jiraya kk and grammy tsunade. But maybe after witnessing the fourth tail Jiraya discovered it was a mistake to weaken the seal and he doesn't want to admit it is his fault.[br]Posted on: August 05, 2006, 05:58:36 PM_________________________________________________Now a prediction: we have to see a discussion between kyubbi and naruto soon:

1- kyubbi is always suppressed and I think he/it likes to come out so he will become frustrated and try something
2- he was pawned by sasuke
3- he is the prey of akatsuki, and maybe if he learns that the other tailed monsters gets pawned easily he will be worried:p
4- to discover the uchiha Madara history

I agree that it’s a nice theory about “that jutsu” but…I must say I agree with midnight789. First, there’s no way Jiraiya would do such a thing, because he’s quite aware of the Kyubis power, and he’d never trust Naruto to give him the control of the seal. Other thing is that I don’t think Naruto can really do anything with the seals, he didn’t show any understanding of this so far… The reason why I think that his protective seal is weakening is because Naruto has deliberately allowed more and more of Kuybis chakra to come our ( he admitted this to Yamato himself !!!) , and gotten to a point where he turned into the deamon. That thing that was fighting Oro there was not Naruto!!!
Well that’s what I think, but your theory sure is a nice one… The “that jutsu” has been discussed so many times, but I’ve never seen this explanation. Nice one!!! :tem

THETRUTH.com
August 05, 2006, 10:03 PM
I think that the seal was going to weaken and eventually disappear altogether at some point but it was suppose to happen while Naruto was in his prime around 25. And the training Jiraiya had Naruto undergo prematurely advanced the chakra intergration process. Because, you have to admit, it is impessive for Naruto to be able to control 3-tails with around 3 years of training with 9 to 10 more years of training he probably would be controlling nearly all of the tails.

And on the weapon front, I would like to see Naruto with a combo of a uniquely shaped short sword and one of Asuma's chakra knives (mainly used for defense). :smile-big

Prediction
1) Asuma's Team reaches the Fire Temple and look over the area for clues of the enemies' trail.

2) Quick check on Naruto's training (I dont think we will see much of this training until it is nearing completion).

3) At least one team will be destroyed.Then the A-Team ;) confronts Akatsuki right before chapter ends.

Future Prediction Dont know if someone mentioned this but I think Naruto will become aware of the situation when he has a bunshin go to get a tip from Asuma. Then he runs around Konoha looking for him and does some asking around eventually asking Tsunade (a great way to keep Naruto in the story without showing training). And I dont think any other former Genin are apart of the search teams as some forces have to be in Konoha for defensive purposes. If Akatsuki tries to attack while forces are deployed Anbu can confront them I want to see Anbu Captain fight. :spaz

DesiSkull
August 06, 2006, 01:17 AM

Seal isnt weakening cuz of Jiraya... if u remember correctly.. He only removed the 5 element seal [i think thts wht i was called] that placed on naruto by Ore... the only reason Jiraya removed that seal cuz he figured it out that it was Ore's doing and it was interruptin with naruto's chakra's flow.. thus making it hard for him to control his chakra... [while he was tryin to learn how to walk on water..]

kaguyanas
August 06, 2006, 01:35 AM

HAHAHAHAHAH
LoVe that prediction :smile-big :p
lol

but ya i think naruto will learn from a battle
like with the rasengan and the battle w/ kabuto
maybe one of the akatsuki is almost gona kill shiki n asuma when naruto pops up
he'll have a basci consept n create something in the heat of battle
but i think that will take more than 10 chapters to happen

maideth
August 06, 2006, 05:37 AM
i think that naruto will show his ultimate jutsu in battle.. in the next chapters maybe we will see more steps of the training,but not the last..
whatever i was watching the episode 133 of the anime, and i noticed that naruto in kyubi form,use some sort of wind power to dispel sasuke's katon ,am i right? or it's just the kyubi chakra? (sorry for the ot)

maybe the brigades will meet akatsuki.or maybe not.... but we are near to a big fight :)

Konkun
August 06, 2006, 10:10 AM
Thus I think "THAT jutsu" is a seal weakening one. That would make sense since jiraya is a seal master. It would also make sense that naruto learned sealing method because jiraya must have taught that to the fourth. The only thing against that theory is the discussion between jiraya kk and grammy tsunade. But maybe after witnessing the fourth tail Jiraya discovered it was a mistake to weaken the seal and he doesn't want to admit it is his fault.[br][size=1]

The seal is weakening due the the fact that it was an imperfect seal to begin with. The seal was made so that the chakra from Kyubi to leak out. Had it been a perfect seal, this leaking of chakra wouldnt be happening. Over time, the imperfection takes it toll on the seal thus weakens it. Also Naruto been borrowing power from Kyubi, which accelerates the deteroration of the seal.

Ruth
August 06, 2006, 10:51 AM
naruto matures through his training. not only does he gain experience, he's also training his mind. 999 clone thoughts cramp inside him when the jutsu is released, that's gotta give some impact on how he thinks.
now i'm starting to worry that naruto might just get brain cancer

i wonder why i'm not surprised that shikamaru was one of the 20s ...

'that jutsu' perdiction :

hiraishin. before jiraiya said 'don't use that jutsu', he mentions naruto had a bad temper and he screws up when he gets angry. hiraishin requires 'jutsu shiki' which is placed on a kunai. if naruto screws up (forgets to retrieve the shiki blade) it's likely that they will know how it works. noone actually survived yondaime's attacks using this jutsu so there was no way the secret to have gone out. it's a totally different story with naruto.

next chapter prediction :

on thier way to the temple, asuma's team encounters the akatsuki. but it wasn't kakuzu and hidan. who could it be?! (dum dum dum)
naruto had a hard time trying to cut water. again sending his clone out for info, he asked ino or chouji and they said asuma and shikamaru left togather to see tsunade. naruto goes there and on arriving, he overheard conversations between jiraiya(?) or elders with tsunade about kakuzu and hidan. (ofc he will storm inside like he always do) tsunade trying to explain stuff (we know naruto wouldn't listen). releases bunshin. what will naruto do?! (dum dum dum)
while kakuzu and hidan quarrels, the first team of the 20s arrive infront of them ... kakuzu/hidan spills thier guts ... [no more ideas]

Nasuke
August 06, 2006, 02:06 PM
Whenever Naruto learns a new technique, Kishimoto has this habit of allowing Naruto to show it off on a dangerous enemy. When he learned Kage Bunshin, he used it against Mizuki. When he learned the Kuchiyose no Jutsu, he tired it against Gaara. When he learned Rasengan, he tried it on Kabuto and various other enemies in the fillers.

My predictions are as follows: The newly formed team will meet up with the two akatsukimembers in the country of fire, and a battle will begin. I believe Kakashi will sense the battle, and leave Naruto with Yamato to complete his training. While that happens, we might see the death of a certain Jounin ~_~. I believe that, if left alone with Yamato, we will get to see some interesting things with Naruto. And where is Sai, he has not been in a long long time?

alexology
August 06, 2006, 02:12 PM
I predict the brigade will get thier asses handed to them, making tsunade call for reinforcements, calling on kakashi and yamato while interrupting narutos training. Naruto will stay behind and try to come up with an ultimate jutsu. The first survivors yamato and kakashi will bump into is shika and asuma who are battling hidan & company. Naruto will ignore orders and come out of nowhere to save them all with a good amount of new wind jutsus, surprising kakashi again due to the pace of his learning, but naruto will be to late to save asuma, who is mortally wounded, while the others are near the end of thier chakra. Asuma, on the verge of death, will gift his blades to naruto, completing his ultimate jutsu. It will be similar to asumas blade technique, but be more deadly and the blades would be massive due to the amount of chakra naruto poseses. Naruto will be pissed out of his mind, but will be able to supress the kyuubi due to his newfound sense of willpower. Hidan will die as a result of asumas special jutsu, and kakuzu will die by naruto's hand, symbolically with asuma's weapon.

this wont be the next chapter though, maybe the next 10-20

Nasuke
August 06, 2006, 02:44 PM
When Naruto chanelled his charkra into the paper, the affinity he got was wind. But Naruto did not try chanelling the Kyuubi's chakra, which I believe leans toward the fire nature. I believe that, if Yamato and Kakashi leave, either Jiraiya will step in and help Naruto channel the fire element (since Jiraiya too is a fire element user), or Jiraiya will help Naruto further develop his wind manipulation. Eithe way, I predict Jiraiya getting involved in some way.

LadyHatake
August 06, 2006, 03:25 PM
I predict the brigade will get thier asses handed to them, making tsunade call for reinforcements, calling on kakashi and yamato while interrupting narutos training. Naruto will stay behind and try to come up with an ultimate jutsu. The first survivors yamato and kakashi will bump into is shika and asuma who are battling hidan & company. Naruto will ignore orders and come out of nowhere to save them all with a good amount of new wind jutsus, surprising kakashi again due to the pace of his learning, but naruto will be to late to save asuma, who is mortally wounded, while the others are near the end of thier chakra. Asuma, on the verge of death, will gift his blades to naruto, completing his ultimate jutsu. It will be similar to asumas blade technique, but be more deadly and the blades would be massive due to the amount of chakra naruto poseses. Naruto will be pissed out of his mind, but will be able to supress the kyuubi due to his newfound sense of willpower. Hidan will die as a result of asumas special jutsu, and kakuzu will die by naruto's hand, symbolically with asuma's weapon.

this wont be the next chapter though, maybe the next 10-20

I've actually been thinking on similar lines. The platoon is going to be in for a rough time, and I'm pretty sure a number of them won't be coming home to Konoha. The only problem with Asuma dying is that he could possibly be a big help to Naruto, as far as training with his nature is concerned. I mean, Asuma is a wind-natured jounin who seems to be strong and well-skilled, and what better way for Naruto to learn than from someone similiar to himself? While I'm sure Kakashi can use wind, it's not his main element so it won't come as easily to him. It'd be more efficient for Naruto to learn from someone like Asuma. Know what I mean? Kakashi and Yamato aren't as familiar with wind as Asuma, as evidenced by Kakashi telling Naruto that Asuma was wind type and could answer his questions.

Unfortunately, it's entirely possible that Asuma (Or Shikamaru or any of the other reoccuring characters) will persih in the upcoming fight. And I do see Naruto involved with the Hidan/Kakuzu fight. How could he not?

Panda
August 06, 2006, 03:28 PM
When Naruto chanelled his charkra into the paper, the affinity he got was wind. But Naruto did not try chanelling the Kyuubi's chakra, which I believe leans toward the fire nature. I believe that, if Yamato and Kakashi leave, either Jiraiya will step in and help Naruto channel the fire element (since Jiraiya too is a fire element user), or Jiraiya will help Naruto further develop his wind manipulation. Eithe way, I predict Jiraiya getting involved in some way.

With fire and wind, Naruto can create a wind tunnel and combust all air inside of it causing a vacuum tunnel that he can move in without resistance from anything. The surrounding air will collapse into the vacuum creating a very LOUD sound. He may also use it to alter air pressure between himself and enemies giving extra resistance to fast moving objects near him. Sharingan can see chakra and movement but not wind since its absolutely UNPREDICTABLE.

venicia777
August 06, 2006, 03:51 PM
I highly doubt there are many others others of the Rookie 9 besides Shikamaru...maybe Neji or Lee, but i doubt even that. And if they were there, they wouldn´t know much about Akatsuki besides the obvious: they are criminals on Konoha territory. I don´t see Tsunade or anyone else in the village breaking the 3rd´s law all of a sudden/during the timeskip.
Prediction:
pretty good and logical prediction. neji, lee, and sakura are best bets to maybe be in this 20 4-man teams- partly because they have already had encounters with akatsuki- but i will surely not want to see Hinata-sama over there (just because i dont want her to die :p).

i expect a revisit of narutos training and then something of akatsuki decimating some of the 20 teams. anyways- i hope the hidan/kakuzu pair dont chance on narutos training grounds!!!

Uchiro
August 06, 2006, 03:58 PM
it will take more than 2 akatsuki to topple the mighty leaf.

I predict a few leaf shinobi falling, but Hidan and Kakuzu will be overwhelmed and attempt to flee, maybe being captured, forcing the hand of the Akatsuki leader. the rest will come after their captured team mates. Not because they like them or anything like that. It's appearant that they all hate each other. The Akatsuki has too many secrets they don't want divulged.

rocker2
August 06, 2006, 04:26 PM
With fire and wind, Naruto can create a wind tunnel and combust all air inside of it causing a vacuum tunnel that he can move in without resistance from anything. The surrounding air will collapse into the vacuum creating a very LOUD sound. He may also use it to alter air pressure between himself and enemies giving extra resistance to fast moving objects near him. Sharingan can see chakra and movement but not wind since its absolutely UNPREDICTABLE.

Interesting prediction, however the "vacuum element" is actually part of currently existing wind techniques. Neji used the "vacuum palm" jutsu on Kisame and apart from being a superb taijutsu user, is a wind user as well, though we don't know how good he is at the wind element (at least as far as the theories of Hyuuga being the wind clan - the meaning of Hyuuga to being with - go). Sound jutsu are used by Oro's sound village. When trying to think up of a new element from the combination of two elements, 3 things need to be kept in mind - 1. the new element should not be able to be achieved via either of the elements alone (ex. wind can achieve vacuum by blowing/sucking away all the air and fire can achieve it by combusting all the air). 2. should be achieved through simultaneous application, not achieved by applying one element after another (ex. the 3rd's fire missile attack where he applied fire to his mud missile attack) 3. should have characteristics completely different than the original two elements themselves (ex. ice, wood). As far as the sharingan goes, it sees the chakra molding required for a jutsu making even wind jutsu predictable. The only way to block the sharingan's copying/deciphering ability is 1. cover or obstruct it (ex. Kakashi's headband or lots of fog) 2. bloodlimit/genetic trait jutsu which combines 2 or more elements 3. contract-based jutsu like summoning 4. Extremely fast speeds attained by users with chakra capacity equal or higher than the sharingan user (i.e. for Sasuke's case, this would mean only Naruto or special Sannin-level ninja (like Itachi or Jiraiya) would be able to pull this off - Kakashi, Sakura, Lee, etc. cannot).

In the coming chapters, imo, Kakashi and Yamato cannot leave Naruto to his own training. Yamato is needed to suppress the Kyuubi and Kakashi is required to both protect Naruto and Yamato during their weakened states and provide instruction due to his huge knowledge of jutsus. If either leave Naruto, Naruto's training is done which, imo, won't happen until he has completed his ultimate jutsu making this possibility very low.

DeathcBlood
August 06, 2006, 07:38 PM
Interesting prediction, however the "vacuum element" is actually part of currently existing wind techniques. Neji used the "vacuum palm" jutsu on Kisame and apart from being a superb taijutsu user, is a wind user as well, though we don't know how good he is at the wind element (at least as far as the theories of Hyuuga being the wind clan - the meaning of Hyuuga to being with - go). Sound jutsu are used by Oro's sound village. When trying to think up of a new element from the combination of two elements, 3 things need to be kept in mind - 1. the new element should not be able to be achieved via either of the elements alone (ex. wind can achieve vacuum by blowing/sucking away all the air and fire can achieve it by combusting all the air). 2. should be achieved through simultaneous application, not achieved by applying one element after another (ex. the 3rd's fire missile attack where he applied fire to his mud missile attack) 3. should have characteristics completely different than the original two elements themselves (ex. ice, wood). As far as the sharingan goes, it sees the chakra molding required for a jutsu making even wind jutsu predictable. The only way to block the sharingan's copying/deciphering ability is 1. cover or obstruct it (ex. Kakashi's headband or lots of fog) 2. bloodlimit/genetic trait jutsu which combines 2 or more elements 3. contract-based jutsu like summoning 4. Extremely fast speeds attained by users with chakra capacity equal or higher than the sharingan user (i.e. for Sasuke's case, this would mean only Naruto or special Sannin-level ninja (like Itachi or Jiraiya) would be able to pull this off - Kakashi, Sakura, Lee, etc. cannot).

In the coming chapters, imo, Kakashi and Yamato cannot leave Naruto to his own training. Yamato is needed to suppress the Kyuubi and Kakashi is required to both protect Naruto and Yamato during their weakened states and provide instruction due to his huge knowledge of jutsus. If either leave Naruto, Naruto's training is done which, imo, won't happen until he has completed his ultimate jutsu making this possibility very low.
Another excellent post Rocker2

kunai-knight
August 06, 2006, 08:36 PM
Its suprising how long this training is going on though. I thought it'd take a couple chapters to do yea but it seems like its been forever we've know about this special training from kakashi....

Its good that its indept, this way we learn alot about jutsu's and stuff but its really bad since the chapters are mainly heavily dialogued and would be easily covered in one episode....which would me the dawn of the eternal fillers would return all too soon

sandmanwake
August 06, 2006, 09:29 PM
I think the new jitsu will involve a clone to emulate being able to use two elements at the same time like a bloodline limit. One Naruto channels wind, the other channels another element.

As for the jitsu Jarya warned Naruto not to use, I think it's the sealing jitsu the 4th invented. Also, I predict that Kakashi will die at some point to bring either Naruto or Sasuke back using the jitsu he copyed when Gaara was brought back.

Nibi Nekomata
August 06, 2006, 10:02 PM
Asuma's team will be the ones to encounter Hidan and Kakuzu, and I think the next few chapters will revolve around them for the most part (with smatterings of updates on Naruto's training). Kishimoto-sensei has been laying on the symbolism so thick in the last few weeks I can't believe no one picked it up until now. All of Asuma's talk about shougi is important forshadowing (with himself being the sacrificial pawn and Shikamaru being the knight), but a lot of people have missed the better hidden allusion; Hidan and Kakuzu's names BOTH start with kanji for shougi pieces (rook and bishop, respectively). If that isn't a big red flag, I don't know WHAT is. I think Asuma will either die or at least be heavily wounded by the end of the encounter.

DeathcBlood
August 07, 2006, 12:54 AM
I believe that he will die in an effort to save shikamaru and take one of the members of akatsuki with him, and thus naruto will also end up getting out of having to pay for the dinner but will do it in honor of asuma where shika will give naruto asuma's knives.

zetsuie
August 07, 2006, 02:15 AM
i dont think naruto is going to kill hidan or kakuzu simply because naruto hasnt killed anyone yet that i remember (and the movies and filler episodes dont count) and those to just dont seem like important enough characters for naruto to kill and i doubt tobi is obito cause why would akatsuki need two sharigans also if he is going to develop an unique jutsu that only he can do i doubt he will use asuma's knives also keep in mind this new jutsu has to be stronger than chidori and rasengan but i defintly think we are about to find out what exactly the new killer jutsu is [br]Posted on: August 07, 2006, 02:13:02 AM_________________________________________________

which would me the dawn of the eternal fillers would return all too soon

hey i enjoy the fillers there pretty funny i mean sure there not as good as bleachs filler episodes but there still enjoyable like the current mini story arc

glasskatana
August 07, 2006, 02:18 AM
i dont think naruto is going to kill hidan or kakuzu simply because naruto hasnt killed anyone yet that i remember (and the movies and filler episodes dont count) and those to just dont seem like important enough characters for naruto to kill and i doubt tobi is obito cause why would akatsuki need two sharigans also if he is going to develop an unique jutsu that only he can do i doubt he will use asuma's knives also keep in mind this new jutsu has to be stronger than chidori and rasengan but i defintly think we are about to find out what exactly the new killer jutsu is [br]Posted on: August 07, 2006, 02:13:02 AM_________________________________________________hey i enjoy the fillers there pretty funny i mean sure there not as good as bleachs filler episodes but there still enjoyable like the current mini story arc

Naruto killed that guy who was transformed into Itachi.

glasskatana
August 07, 2006, 02:22 AM
i thought kakashi did

odama rasengan into his stomach. It was Naruto. I'll post the pic if need be.

zetsuie
August 07, 2006, 02:31 AM
odama rasengan into his stomach. It was Naruto. I'll post the pic if need be.

actually i think he was already dead also considering he was basically just a puppet at that point do you really consider him human

glasskatana
August 07, 2006, 02:42 AM
actually i think he was already dead also considering he was basically just a puppet at that point do you really consider him human

Yes he's human. Naruto thought he was killing Itachi, who was a human. And he ended up killing...a human. He wasn't one of Sasori's puppets, just his servant. And he wasn't already dead. Who killed him? Plus he smiled after Naruto punched that rasengan into his stomach. I think Naruto, Sakura, and epecially Sasuke have broken that wall of not killing people. I think they broke it a long time ago.

Plus if not for Kabuto's ability to heal like that (which not even Tsunade could predict so Naruto definitely didn't) he would have killed Kabuto. And he was obviously trying to. Naruto is not going to go through the rest of his ninja life without killing someone. Even Yondaime killed people. That's the way of the world (or at least the narutoverse :p)

Calootoo
August 07, 2006, 03:20 AM
How many more chapters do you guys expect the training will last?

I say that 2, at most 3 more. Once Naruto cuts the waterfall there will be either a time skip or some akatsuki action, so that we won't see any result till the moment of the fight.

zetsuie
August 07, 2006, 03:23 AM
well if the jutsu they used was anyhting like the kutsu oro used to bring back the hogakes then that guy could have been dead and he can be considered a puppet in the since that he had no free will and was being controlled duh plus you would expect kishi to make some sort of a deal about naruto killing[br]Posted on: August 07, 2006, 03:21:38 AM_________________________________________________

How many more chapters do you guys expect the training will last?

I say that 2, at most 3 more. Once Naruto cuts the waterfall there will be either a time skip or some akatsuki action, so that we won't see any result till the moment of the fight.

i dont know but id guess we're just 1 or 2 chapters away from finding out what the new jutsu is

DeathcBlood
August 07, 2006, 03:31 AM
i dont think naruto is going to kill hidan or kakuzu simply because naruto hasnt killed anyone yet that i remember (and the movies and filler episodes dont count) and those to just dont seem like important enough characters for naruto to kill and i doubt tobi is obito cause why would akatsuki need two sharigans also if he is going to develop an unique jutsu that only he can do i doubt he will use asuma's knives also keep in mind this new jutsu has to be stronger than chidori and rasengan but i defintly think we are about to find out what exactly the new killer jutsu is [br]Posted on: August 07, 2006, 02:13:02 AM_________________________________________________hey i enjoy the fillers there pretty funny i mean sure there not as good as bleachs filler episodes but there still enjoyable like the current mini story arc
that doesnt mean he wont get asuma's knives i mean he needs a weapon and thos knives would suit him pretty good ha needs a weapon to counter sasuke's kusanagi and what better since i doubt it could cut through the chakra he would be able then block it.

DesiSkull
August 07, 2006, 03:46 AM
well if the jutsu they used was anyhting like the kutsu oro used to bring back the hogakes then that guy could have been dead and he can be considered a puppet..

i believe the proper term can be used for them is brainwashed.. Sasori only control their mind.. and used imitation jutsu... and its obivious that for puppets someone to be there controlling them via using the charka stings.. so it wasnt the case..
thts why i think Sasori just brainwashed them.. [br]Posted on: August 07, 2006, 03:43:22 AM_________________________________________________

that doesnt mean he wont get asuma's knives i mean he needs a weapon and thos knives would suit him pretty good ha needs a weapon to counter sasuke's kusanagi..

... i agree tht hez gonna need a weapon to counter sasuke... but tht doesnt mean he will get that asuma's knives.. though i admit its a good predictions.. but i really feel like it will be something we havent seen used yet.. so we gotta wait and see

keitachan
August 07, 2006, 03:59 AM
I think it will be difficult to kill any of the Akatsuki's if the Konoha folks and their allies do not go hunting the bodies. From the last few weeks I got the impression that Akatsuki me bers rarely use their real bodies in battles.

Plus, I think Atsuma will die. What else after that talk he had with Shikamaru about who the most important person to protect was.

4ghost
August 07, 2006, 05:13 AM
I predict that Naruto will initially struggle with his attempt at cutting the waterfall, with each clone having varrying degrees of success. Once again Naruto sends off a clone to get some advice first from Kakashi then reluctantly back to Asuma. As the clone searches out for Asuma, Asuma and his team meanwhile will have already reached what is left of the Fire Temple. Asuma's team won't be the first team to encounter Hidan and Kakuzu, but they will be the first to put up any kind of a real fight. Catching up to the Akatsuki pair they will discover that two and a half teams of the newly formed Ninjuu Shoutai already have been destroyed.

Back in Konoha Naruto's clone happens across the information that Asuma and other teams have been dispatched to confront Akatsuki in the Fire Country. Once again the clone releases itself and shares the info with the rest of the clones. To Kakashi and Yamato it appears as if Naruto again gained valuable insight, but they soon learn from Naruto the cause of his sudden improvement. Kakashi tells Naruto that although he is anxious he still must have patience. After Naruto succeeds in completely cutting the waterfall Kakashi states that the next excercise will be the end of the training for the day. Just as Naruto is about to complain about his training getting shortened, Kakashi performs his own Tajuu Kage Bunshin saying afterall I can't maintain this jutsu for as long as you.

Kakashi will explain that the clones will go after each other and neither of them are to hold back. The point of this part of the training will be to get Naruto comfortable with using wind nature chakra manipulation in combat.

Sephy7KillerMech
August 07, 2006, 05:20 AM
I think the point people are trying to make is that when naruto performed these actions it was with the intent to kill his opponent. Wether or not the opponent died afterwards is irrelevant because naruto already attacked with the intent to kill, which means that he is capable of killing and has "broken that wall down".

The point made with Hidan and Kakuzu's names pertaining to shougi pieces is great, i agree completely. I hope naruto does get Asuma's weapon because it fits his fighting style PERFECTLY.

<edit> oh yeah, and i think the argument "akatsuki has enough sharigan users" put up against the Obito=tobi theory is kind of stupid. If i had ANY kind of Ninja organization i would welcome with open arms as many sharingan users as i could get, almost everyone is afraid of the sharingan so why not have 2 sharingan users in your criminal organization?

rennokun
August 07, 2006, 05:22 AM
I think it will be difficult to kill any of the Akatsuki's if the Konoha folks and their allies do not go hunting the bodies. From the last few weeks I got the impression that Akatsuki me bers rarely use their real bodies in battles.

Plus, I think Atsuma will die. What else after that talk he had with Shikamaru about who the most important person to protect was.

thats gona be pretty hard looking for bodies take deidara for example he blow him self up i dont think there would be any bodies left to find if he really dies. As u said akatsuki members rarely use their real bodies which make colecting bodies preety useless as there is no real bodies

yon
August 07, 2006, 06:49 AM
first time posting... well here is how i see it. naruto starts progressing rapidly thus grassping the idea of cutting the water fall later on he finishes it..hmmm i'm guessing he will create a technique concerning speed which will likely be the (body flicker) the yondaime's jutsu which how he got his nick name konoha's yellow flash it has to be the speed if not how could he match sasuke's speed he has to be faster than the sharingan....secondly anyone forgetting that naruto has 2 different chakra's his own=wind chakra and the kyuubi's chakra which is fire i think so like yamamato combined his two chakra's the earth chakra+ the water chakra producing the wood.....what do wind+fire produce. any way back to the chapter most likely asuma will die along with kakuza due to 2 facts 1.when asuma was playing chess with shikamru he said that he was a sacrificial piece.
2.kakuza saying to hedan one day u'll get me killed.

bapti
August 07, 2006, 09:56 AM
Hmmm, some interesting predictions going on.

I think we'll have this chapter +1 more for the waterfall then maybe another couple of him on the 3rd stage of his training. We wont get to see him using his final jutsu, that'll be saved for a battle when the Ataksuki reach Kohona's gates to come and collect Naruto.

I think we'll eventually see Naruto being able to use all 5 elements. He'll have himself +4 clones each using a different element and then all combining into some crazy combo like rendan but incorporating jutsus from all the elements finishing up with something totally ridiculous

Torofoo
August 07, 2006, 10:17 AM
I think we'll eventually see Naruto being able to use all 5 elements. He'll have himself +4 clones each using a different element and then all combining into some crazy combo like rendan but incorporating jutsus from all the elements finishing up with something totally ridiculous

One element per clone... THAT is a brilliant idea ^^
For my prediction, I think that naruto will send a clone to find asuma, he will find them defeated by kazuzu & hidan, he will transmit the informations to all the others bunshins.. . and the real naruto will almost go berserk... either yamato calms him down, either a discution with the kyuuby will occur...
And after that ???

cerventus
August 07, 2006, 10:28 AM
I think Naruto wont turn Kyubi just yet...at least 3 more chapthers.
Perhaps we only see 2 tails using wind chakra.

kunai-knight
August 07, 2006, 12:53 PM
Yup i think its defientlely pretty safe to say we're gonna see our old friend kyuubi again...probably when/if yamato is all worn out and naruto pushes it, and falls into his resting moments, he'll have a good talk with his demon friend which will definetly reveal something important...

DesiSkull
August 07, 2006, 03:19 PM
Yup i think its defientlely pretty safe to say we're gonna see our old friend kyuubi again...probably when/if yamato is all worn out and naruto pushes it, and falls into his resting moments, he'll have a good talk with his demon friend which will definetly reveal something important...
yeh thtz bound to happen... but he is gonna learn to control that Kyubi somewhat more accurently... and since he is using just his own chakra to master this element wind... i think it will also help him project better against kyubi's chakra while he uses the the mix of his and kyubi's chakra in future... it will be interesting to watch that hot it goes down..

Elldar
August 07, 2006, 03:33 PM
Sry, but I believe Kishi already made it clear that Naruto ain't going to mix his chakra with the Kyuubi's. Kyuubi might come out of some cause, maybe when Naruto is losing a big battle and the Kyuubi sense the danger and force himself on Naruto, or something. But that won't happened next chapter or the next chapters to come.

and achieving a bloodline limit requires skill so, I really don't think Kakashi meant something like that. Combine jutsu attack with clones is a better idea.
ps. I wouldn't like if Naruto make a BL, because he ain't that type of special ninja in my eyes. He is more like Lee that he could be an excellent ninja without those things.

ihearthinata
August 07, 2006, 05:20 PM

that's how i feel as well.. i mentioned that i can see Kyuubi coming out during this attack against the Akatsuki because Yamato might be too tired or will be pre-occupied..

venicia777
August 07, 2006, 06:25 PM
that's how i feel as well.. i mentioned that i can see Kyuubi coming out during this attack against the Akatsuki because Yamato might be too tired or will be pre-occupied..

Me too- i can see kyuubi waiting for the slightest opportunity to come out and taunt naruto. i am just praying that Yamato's tiredness doesnt take its toll on him. He is the one keeping him out after all.

But as some have said- it is about time we see naruto mature individually, without the king of bijuu's influence. kishi may find a way to keep the great king out of this training.

tupacamaru
August 07, 2006, 06:38 PM
Well, my prediction in long term is that naruto is gonna develop a blood line limit. Kakashi explains to naruto the BL of haku and all that stuff. And then in ep 315 he said that one using 1000 kage bunshin could do in one week what it normaly takes 20 years! in 20 years naruto could develop a BL for sure!
If not, why kakashi said that naruto might surpass him in the first place? A simple jutsu (meaning element manipulation developed jutsu) ain't gonna make naruto surpass kakashi. Nor different element manipulation, because that will only put naruto to jounin level.
Its my prediction...
in 319 more training and perhaps some more akatsuki movements.

Skeith
August 07, 2006, 08:13 PM
well to me, i really don't like the thought of naruto developing a blood line limit, it just sounds weird, he is supposed to be an underdog character thats why noone believed in him (at first) and how he still gets beat, in the end i think it would be better if he could overcome opponents without the use of a blood line limit besides the kyuubi is a big enough advantage, and even works as a handicap at times (which naruto loves if i remember correctly). now if naruto were to develop a jutsu that he passes down through his family that just kinda becomes a trade mark even though others could learn it, i would be able to accept that.

something else: is the kage mane a bloodline limit or is it just a jutsu that isn't taught out of the family? for someone like haku it was easy to figure out, only his family could manipulate water in that manner, for the hyuuga only they can learn the byakugen but the other character's skills aren't really specified... they just don't show anyone outside of that family using them...

girlsfavtoy
August 07, 2006, 08:38 PM
well to me, i really don't like the thought of naruto developing a blood line limit, it just sounds weird, he is supposed to be an underdog character thats why noone believed in him (at first) and how he still gets beat, in the end i think it would be better if he could overcome opponents without the use of a blood line limit besides the kyuubi is a big enough advantage, and even works as a handicap at times (which naruto loves if i remember correctly). now if naruto were to develop a jutsu that he passes down through his family that just kinda becomes a trade mark even though others could learn it, i would be able to accept that.

something else: is the kage mane a bloodline limit or is it just a jutsu that isn't taught out of the family? for someone like haku it was easy to figure out, only his family could manipulate water in that manner, for the hyuuga only they can learn the byakugen but the other character's skills aren't really specified... they just don't show anyone outside of that family using them...

Naruto actually gaining a bloodline limit fits perfectly into the whole underdog aspect of him. Instead of the bloodline limit being handed down to him through genitics, he creates one.

Also, the whole thing about Naruto being an underdog is over played. We've already seen and read that Naruto is a pretty good fighter, who learns through expirence better than through lessons.

Well, the whole bloodline limit thing hasn't been all explained, espeically about the light and dark area of it.
We could have a combination of up to 15 elements that can be had with the 5 main elements (fire, wind, water, earth, light), and that's just with the 5 main elements. If you add light and dark, that would be 45ish. And if 3 elements can be combined together with light and dark, there would be many combination that can be created with the 5 main elements plus light and dark.

DesiSkull
August 07, 2006, 08:55 PM
Naruto actually gaining a bloodline limit fits perfectly into the whole underdog aspect of him. Instead of the bloodline limit being handed down to him through genitics, he creates one.
.. i wouldnt call it bloodline.. but yeh soemthing among that lines.. cuz now he is capable of making a new jutsu tht would take 100s of years within a year.. so it would be very very [among the lines of impossible] for anyone else to master the jutsu or techniques that he learns or invents using his 1k clones.. unless they also learn that 1k cloning techniques but which is forbidden.. so it will make him unique.. and his jutsu and techniques

b0it0i
August 07, 2006, 09:43 PM
i really don't understand all this bloodline talk is.

isn't a bloodline basically encoded in your DNA.

you're born with it or your not. Naruto CAN'T just "invent" a bloodline

he CAN discover that he is part of a family that has a bloodline.

and then use it.

right?

Sephy7KillerMech
August 07, 2006, 10:33 PM
I haven't read the manga for the earlier half of the naruto story line, but i thought BL's were Genetic and that's why the sharingan can't copy them. Is Kishimoto changing his mind? Because i was totaly under the impression that you could only learn a BL if you were part of that bloodline, hence the term 'bloodline' limit. Although i guess someone had to do it first right?

So if Naruto creates his own BL then his kids (that he has with hinata ;p) will also have that BL? sounds interesting, i like it!
Also, everyone is talking about how Naruto has to be faster than Sasuke to beat his sharingan but that's not completely true, if he has a BL then he has something that Sasuke can't copy, and that could beat him. Also we have learned that Unpredictability can beat the sharingan, like when Naruto first grew a tail and was throwing his arms at Sasuke.
Oh and it would be EXTREMELY difficult for most other ninja to do the 1000 clone training technique. I can see Kisame(shark man?) doing it though.

I predict that the Catastrophe that will befall Konoha will be the loss of many jounin including Asuma. I think alot of Ninja will die fighting akatsuki and it will be another harsh blow to Konoha's power.

colorpurple
August 07, 2006, 10:42 PM
well, i spose you guys have put alot of thought into this, me, however, ive thought of only one thing, and that is, naruto's technique. as far as the training goes, as much as im sure we would all like to c it come to an end, it wont for a time now, however, ive been thinking about it, and i thought wat about neji's ultimate shield thing, is it possible that naruto's wind technique could be something like that, or is it even possible that after conquering his the sind manipulation training he is able to completely control wind in ways no ninja was able to in the past(for example having the ability to send blades of wind at his oponent and/or making blades of wind to fight with) and not only that, is it possible, considering that it may be possible he will be able to control wind currents with his chakra, will he be able to float, glide, fly? and as for a prediction, i believe that the 20 brigade, will mostly get annihilated, with the exception, of asuma's group and they will be left to fight alone at the end of the chapter[br]Posted on: August 07, 2006, 10:39:19 PM_________________________________________________also, becuz i forgot to mention it, does any one know, how a BL is even created, it is interesting, however, becuz if he does the little hinaruto's would really be blessed with sumin special eh....

THETRUTH.com
August 07, 2006, 11:36 PM
Some here are referring to a bloodline-like jutsu as a bloodline he is not changing his blood. He is just developing a jutsu that rivals or surpasses Kekkei Genkai in terms of uniqueness and ability of the jutsu to be used by others. It seems that people see bloodline and then stop reading.

Basically I agree with what DesiSkull said but I guess he could pass the jutsu down within his family if the person (1)had enough chakra (2)could use the chakra natures needed for the jutsu and (3)had specific instuctions on how to preform the technique. That said if Naruto's chakra capacity is natrually high that could be pass down through genetics but still isnt a Kekkei Genkai "technically".

colorpurple
August 07, 2006, 11:49 PM
it would seem you have a point, but let me say this, as far as BL goes, it doesnt matter, you know y, becuz naruto is teh shiznite, and no matter wat kinda jutsu it is, whether it rivals this or that, naruto is gunna kick sasuke's ***, for sure, o yeah, by the way, any besides me feel like asuma is too cool to a pwn, which he referred to as a peice to be sacrificed,

Darrenj
August 08, 2006, 12:14 AM
ofcourse because he was talking about protecting the king, who is naruto

I ask u this, if a bloodline limit cant be earned or stolen, why would people want to kidnap Hyuuga clan?
its even stated that people want to unlock other people bloodline limits, this is why they have seals on there heads

THETRUTH.com
August 08, 2006, 12:17 AM
it would seem you have a point, but let me say this, as far as BL goes, it doesnt matter, you know y, becuz naruto is teh shiznite, and no matter wat kinda jutsu it is, whether it rivals this or that, naruto is gunna kick sasuke's ***, for sure, o yeah, by the way, any besides me feel like asuma is too cool to a pwn, which he referred to as a peice to be sacrificed,

I understand your feels I share most of them too but it does matter because Sasuke is a sharingan user. He will need a trump card and one morrre thing I dont think Sasuke's speed is the biggest issue for Naruto or I should say, much of an issue for Naruto.

ofcourse because he was talking about protecting the king, who is naruto

I ask u this, if a bloodline limit cant be earned or stolen, why would people want to kidnap Hyuuga clan?
its even stated that people want to unlock other people bloodline limits, this is why they have seals on there heads

I think through experiments like the one Yamato resulted from.

Darkestsith6
August 08, 2006, 12:50 AM
A bit off topic, but is there no chapter this week?

james
August 08, 2006, 01:14 AM
Ok I'm only on page four of these predictions, so im not sure if this has been mentioned. I'm guessing that the news of people dying left and right (after a couple of chapters there are 4 or 6 in the village) reaches Naruto who's not quite finished training (Kakashi's kept it a secret so that Naruto's not distracted). He sneeks himself away and heads to the fight, unaware something is up, Yamato suddently cant contain kyubii, all clones disappear and Naruto is face to face with a duo.

It'd be nice for us to see him clean up a pair alone while no one is watching

Dreams ;)

Sephy7KillerMech
August 08, 2006, 01:28 AM
A bit off topic, but is there no chapter this week?

Not the right place, you probably won't get an answer about that here. http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3251.0 besides it's stickied, awsome job breaking the rules with your very very first post ;)

Moving on, I think Naruto making a BL isn't completely out the window, SOMEONE has to be the first to do a BL for their particular clan right? Why can't Naruto be the first in his clan (concidering he is the only person in his clan) to create a BL and then pass it down through the generations?

I know you would all love to see naruto get married and have babies and start his own clan, come on, you know you would ;P

RaZe
August 08, 2006, 02:11 AM
I know you would all love to see naruto get married and have babies and start his own clan, come on, you know you would ;P

nah; then naruto's kids would be overpowered. i mean; s-rank wind attack and the Byakugan? that's just insane amounts of power. ;)

i really don't understand all this bloodline talk is.

isn't a bloodline basically encoded in your DNA.

you're born with it or your not. Naruto CAN'T just "invent" a bloodline

he CAN discover that he is part of a family that has a bloodline.

and then use it.

right?

Evolution is a mystery
Full of changes no one sees.
-
"line in the sand" by motorhead.

Sephy7KillerMech
August 08, 2006, 02:38 AM
nah; then naruto's kids would be overpowered. i mean; s-rank wind attack and the Byakugan? that's just insane amounts of power. ;)

haha, he could always marry Sakura XD

DesiSkull
August 08, 2006, 02:41 AM
or for that matter Hinata.. which would be even better..

RaZe
August 08, 2006, 03:03 AM

BLASPHEMY!

he must marry Hinata... I'd cry if he didn't. >.>
She's like; perfect. Kind, gentle, intelligent, helpful and capable of taking care of herself with her chakra laser attack and extremely cool fighting style. not to mention she's apparently a good cook. which is probably good for Naruto's sake. :P

Nate43
August 08, 2006, 03:05 AM
I think the next chapter will show us other teams of the brigade

DesiSkull
August 08, 2006, 03:29 AM
BLASPHEMY!

She's like; perfect. Kind, gentle, intelligent, helpful and capable of taking care of herself with her chakra laser attack and extremely cool fighting style. not to mention she's apparently a good cook. which is probably good for Naruto's sake. :P
lol yeh but still he will not stop eating his ramen noodles..

Sephy7KillerMech
August 08, 2006, 03:34 AM
BLASPHEMY!

ooooh that got me thinking. Everyone is thinking about what 2 elements people could be right? Couldn't Hinata be Light and Wind? or maybe Water and light? water + light = Laser?

zetsuie
August 08, 2006, 05:19 AM
ok the reason he cant create a bloodline limit is because he cant change his dna thats impossible if he could do that everybody could the only way yo can create a bloodline limit would be through a genetic birth mutation simple biology so lets get off the bl for a while cause afterall naruto doesnt need a bl to beat sasuke itachi has sharigan but its very doubtful hes the most powerful in akatsuki if so then why would he want a jinchuuriki in the first place which leads me to my prediction about akatsukis true goal ok really i have no idea in fact why do they want the bijuu's in the first place i mean they already seem like they can conquer the world pretty easy [br]Posted on: August 08, 2006, 05:13:44 AM_________________________________________________

ooooh that got me thinking. Everyone is thinking about what 2 elements people could be right? Couldn't Hinata be Light and Wind? or maybe Water and light? water + light = Laser?

i dont think its a laser but it would be pretty damn effective thats for sure and its not light its lighting i dont know if thats what you meant but you might be confusing some people like me[br]Posted on: August 08, 2006, 05:15:46 AM_________________________________________________

Evolution is a mystery
Full of changes no one sees.
-
"line in the sand" by motorhead.

no its not its prety easy to see how things evolve all it is is a mutation that helps you survie thus it is more likely that that mutated gene will pass on thats why there are so many differnt species of dogs because the dogs that were more were more likely to get fed thus they were more likely to have offpring and not starve to death

Sephy7KillerMech
August 08, 2006, 05:47 AM
oh i'm sorry, i'm working on the whole yin and yang chakra in naruto = light and dark. so Shikamaru would have the "dark" chakra and Hinata could have "light" and water elements.

maideth
August 08, 2006, 06:11 AM
Not the right place, you probably won't get an answer about that here. http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3251.0 besides it's stickied, awsome job breaking the rules with your very very first post ;)

Moving on, I think Naruto making a BL isn't completely out the window, SOMEONE has to be the first to do a BL for their particular clan right? Why can't Naruto be the first in his clan (concidering he is the only person in his clan) to create a BL and then pass it down through the generations?

actually he could have already a BL , we know nothing about Uzmaki clan,if there's one :)... (maybe yondy is one of them)
whatever Naruto ----> Hinata :)

@zetsuie maybe if you collect all the bijuu you can get the power of a god :)
whatever akatsuki don't seems to be in war with others village,they have a certain aim but i can't say what it is :)

BigCamaro
August 08, 2006, 07:22 AM
Unfortunately I get the feeling Asuma will die. The 20th platoon is very cool and all but I feel like the recent focus on Asuma is probably because he wont be around much longer. He wanted to tell Kakashi something and I think he wont ever get the chance. He was a cool and loved character and as of yet Kishi has yet to kill any young good popular characters and has gotten alot of flack for it.
Asuma just called himself a pawn so I think thats another reason. We will finally see Hidan and Kukuzu's power but theyll escape. I feel like Shikamaru will make sure to get revenge on the one responsible someday.

Griffin
August 08, 2006, 07:43 AM
well here is my thought... I think Naruto will continue his training and start the basics of the waterfall cutting. I believe Asuma might die. Look at the effects of what could happen. Shikamaru and Company loose a team leader, Kurenai looses her lover (might be the wrong term but they seem pretty cozy) and Naruto will get mad. This triggers him to K4 and go look for the akatsuki fellows. Or it just a side note push him to K5. I don't think so but that is my prediction over the next couple of chapters.

chocohexe
August 08, 2006, 07:45 AM
You can change Dna, with radioactifity. looooooool :p
And naruto belongst to Sasuke *rofl*

And for the next chapter: Training, Training , Training and a little bit of Asuma.

bapti
August 08, 2006, 07:56 AM
I don't think asuma will die, even with all this symbolism with chess and him saying he's a pawn. A pawn doesn't necessarily have to be a sacrifice though that is one use of them. Their main purpose is to control territory on the board and they can be promoted to be a queen/rook/bishop/knight. The King would be Kohona because once the King is gone the rest of the forces fall (i.e the country falls). The hokage would be Queen because that's the strongest piece on the board. I don't know if Shougi is quite the same but that's the principle of regular chess.

But generally if you make a sacrifice in chess it's normally a strong piece like a bishop or a knight and you draw the opponent into a stretched or undesirable position where you can then take advantage of their weakness. So if Kishi plays a lot of chess and is talking about sacrifices I would say Shikamiru could be a surprise sacrifice.

That's my two cents

ophidial
August 08, 2006, 08:58 AM
a question, considering that shikamaru's uses a special type of chakra for his kage
attacks, does this mean that naruto already knows dark manipulation for his
kagebunshins??
if so this would also explain why sasuke never copied kagebunshin.

Torofoo
August 08, 2006, 09:38 AM
Sasuke knows how to use kagebunshin... it's just no his way of fightong.
the fact is that he hasn't enough chakra to use it the way naruto does... even the fourth, during his fight with orochimaru, only makes 2 bunshins... and it's only in a strategic way !

DeathcBlood
August 08, 2006, 09:45 AM
the fact is that he hasn't enough chakra to use it the way naruto does... even the fourth, during his fight with orochimaru, only makes 2 bunshins... and it's only in a strategic way !

you mean the third not the fourth he was dead already. and that was because his chakra in the last ten yrs had declined even orochimaru said he mightve been defeated by him 10 yrs ago.

My prediction naruto finish next step marries hinata and has a happy ending.

zetsuie
August 08, 2006, 09:52 AM
I don't think asuma will die, even with all this symbolism with chess and him saying he's a pawn. A pawn doesn't necessarily have to be a sacrifice though that is one use of them. Their main purpose is to control territory on the board and they can be promoted to be a queen/rook/bishop/knight. The King would be Kohona because once the King is gone the rest of the forces fall (i.e the country falls). The hokage would be Queen because that's the strongest piece on the board. I don't know if Shougi is quite the same but that's the principle of regular chess.

But generally if you make a sacrifice in chess it's normally a strong piece like a bishop or a knight and you draw the opponent into a stretched or undesirable position where you can then take advantage of their weakness. So if Kishi plays a lot of chess and is talking about sacrifices I would say Shikamiru could be a surprise sacrifice.

That's my two cents

no their is no queen in shogi you have generals but basically your best piece is the rook usually the easiest way to win is to capture the other players rook and after that your pretty much invincible i know thats off topic but i just wanted to clear that up for people who dont play shogi

Torofoo
August 08, 2006, 10:48 AM
you mean the third not the fourth he was dead already.

Yep, my mistake ;)

LightReaper
August 08, 2006, 11:10 AM
ok the reason he cant create a bloodline limit is because he cant change his dna thats impossible if he could do that everybody could the only way yo can create a bloodline limit would be through a genetic birth mutation simple biology.

Hold up hold up; what your saying here is pure misinformation. A bloodline is likely created through a dominant gene that possesses exceptional skill in a particular area, this is bundled along with the clan's teachings which enhance that gene and open up a new level of potential for that person.

Naruto doesn't have to change the composition of his own DNA to start a bloodline. All he has to do is mate with the right person and get a mix of DNA that favours his special features as a ninja - his affinity for wind, his large chakra capacity, and his strong willl. If these are passed down to his son/daughter and he teaches him/her his style of fighting and how to use his large chakra capacity to it's potential. We from as far as I can see have a bloodline.

DarkManSharingan32
August 08, 2006, 11:31 AM
Hold up hold up; what your saying here is pure misinformation. A bloodline is likely created through a dominant gene that possesses exceptional skill in a particular area, this is bundled along with the clan's teachings which enhance that gene and open up a new level of potential for that person.

Naruto doesn't have to change the composition of his own DNA to start a bloodline. All he has to do is mate with the right person and get a mix of DNA that favours his special features as a ninja - his affinity for wind, his large chakra capacity, and his strong willl. If these are passed down to his son/daughter and he teaches him/her his style of fighting and how to use his large chakra capacity to it's potential. We from as far as I can see have a bloodline.

That honestly sounds like a clan to me.
To be a bloodline, there must be some sort of mastery/control/unlocked potential/ special technique.

I mean, in your examples...
If Asuma has a son that has a wind affinity, that doesnt make him have a bloodline!

If two marathon runners have a child... that kid will probably have the potential to be a marathon runner as well. (Thanks to the stamina of his parents being passed down, to an extent.)
---

To clear up something...
Haku's Bloodline was the ability to control water.
His bloodline technique turned that water into ice. Neither are copyable, but people seem to forget the former.

Now, if Gaara were to have a kid... and that child were to be able to control sand, THAT would become a bloodline, because it has that aspect of control over a particular element.

*shrugs*
It's pretty complicated...
Stupid Kishimoto.

MasterOdin
August 08, 2006, 12:46 PM
I still think that Naruto could start a bloodline. If you think about it, it all has to start with one person, i.e., there was no sharingan until one person modified some technique and created it.

zetsuie
August 08, 2006, 12:47 PM

yeah but the dominant gene your talking about would be a mutation everybody is born with at least one genetic mutation
also a blood line is more likely created after several generations in which continues mutation push forward a certain trait you cant rewrite a genetic code in chromosome so unless naruto was born into a clan with a kekkai genkai (which could be posiible cause technically neither one of his parents would have of had to have a kekkai genkai) he doesnt have also naruto doesnt really need one i mean im sure there are down sides to kekkai genkai like how sharigan drains the users chakara at a rapid rate and how itachi is going blind or atleast i think thats what kakashi said i dont really remember but i think it was something like that also i dont think sasuke fights like kakashi so i dont think naruto has to be really concerned with sasuke copying his techniques plus naruto already has a summon jutsu and sasuke cant copy that am i right

Egoboo
August 08, 2006, 12:54 PM

Give me a quote, pic or reference from a databook that proves this. I can only remember him using normal bunshin.
And @ the whole BL-discussion: since we don´t know the exact nature of the different types of chakra manipulation and the way it is used to perform un-copyable jutsus yet, i guess it´s quite useless to discuss the difference between a clan bearing a characterstic fighting style and range of jutsus and a BL. On top of that, i suppose we got around 2 more posts on that topic left before one of the mods reminds us to stay on topic.... >_>

zetsuie
August 08, 2006, 12:56 PM
my prediction is maybe we'll get a sneak peek of what akatsuki is up to

jester065
August 08, 2006, 01:18 PM
ok i know i'm about to be off topic for most of this post but i just wanted to say something about all the BL talk ( sorry to kodaman for being off topic :p )

Some here are referring to a bloodline-like jutsu as a bloodline he is not changing his blood. He is just developing a jutsu that rivals or surpasses Kekkei Genkai in terms of uniqueness and ability of the jutsu to be used by others. It seems that people see bloodline and then stop reading.

Basically I agree with what DesiSkull said but I guess he could pass the jutsu down within his family if the person (1)had enough chakra (2)could use the chakra natures needed for the jutsu and (3)had specific instuctions on how to preform the technique. That said if Naruto's chakra capacity is natrually high that could be pass down through genetics but still isnt a Kekkei Genkai "technically".

great post and i agree with you man

Naruto going to create a BL-like jutsu kind of like the 1st with two elements... as for what i can't tell you but i know its not going to be a BL at all but close to it and as for him passing it down not sure if he can do that since its not a BL but something more specific to him.

Well anyway i predict that asuma going to find the hidan and co next chapter or atleast find sides of which way that went and as for naruto he going to just keep on trainning. I don't see kyuubi coming out for a long long time and maybe we will see hinata :XD

:Gaaraball

DesiSkull
August 08, 2006, 02:01 PM
guys ima go little off-naruto topic here.. but.. im sure you all noticed this..
Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan vs Kakashi's Mangekyō Sharingan
does anybody know the details of it.. cuz werent u suppose to kill a best friend in order have Mangekyō Sharingan.. or i missed something about Rin and Kakashi...? their both MS looks different from each other..

glasskatana
August 08, 2006, 02:08 PM
guys ima go little off-naruto topic here.. but.. im sure you all noticed this..
Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan vs Kakashi's Mangekyō Sharingan
does anybody know the details of it.. cuz werent u suppose to kill a best friend in order have Mangekyō Sharingan.. or i missed something about Rin and Kakashi...? their both MS looks different from each other..

There are many threads that deal with this subject or a similar one in the Toshokan. You may have to do a little digging but they're there.

RaZe
August 08, 2006, 03:09 PM
ok the reason he cant create a bloodline limit is because he cant change his dna thats impossible
No it's not. mutations can be caused by a whole range of environmental factors; some of which you can willingly expose yourself too. (radiation being an example)

if he could do that everybody could the only way yo can create a bloodline limit would be through a genetic birth mutation simple biology
simple biology states that mutation is not limited to a certain timeline like birth.

no its not its prety easy to see how things evolve all it is is a mutation that helps you survie thus it is more likely that that mutated gene will pass on thats why there are so many differnt species of dogs because the dogs that were more were more likely to get fed thus they were more likely to have offpring and not starve to death

99% of the time mutation is viewed after the fact; an example would be the nylon bug from japan. We didn't see it actually mutate but we know it did once we saw them chewing the nylon. you absolutely cannot dismiss the possibility of naruto developing a bloodline (or even having on already) on the grounds of evolution. it's perfectly plausible for Naruto for evolution to provide naruto with a bloodline limit somewhere down the line; and quite simply, we won't know one way or the other until he demonstrates something that can correctly be called a bloodline limit. There is absolutely no grounds in biology for naruto to be immune to mutation; so there is biologically no grounds for naruto being unable to develop a bloodline, or discover an inate ability during his wind training.

Elldar
August 08, 2006, 05:41 PM
I believe u guys miss the point, Naruto can't develop a bloodline limit because he ain't got the right DNA. BUt he can make a copy of a bloodline limit if he finds a way two combine to chakras, and using his kage bunshin to find it of course.
But then again remember Kakashi said it requires skill/strenght not hard work, 2 different meanings, it is possible that Naruto can train for ages but not have the skill/strenght to create a copy of a BL. Remember that skill/Strenght isn't precise word.
take Sharingan for example, only a few in that clan mastered the Sharingan, still it is a BL. Hyuton, Haku's BL was wind and water chakra manipulation, and created ice.
The mother said "why do you have it also" when she found out he could use the BL.
You see skill/strenght is the factor, and genetic treat enhance the strenght.
(you are obviously overestimating Naruto's capacity at the moment).

when it comes to the fact that people want to kidnap people from differents clans, is to either investigate their jutsu, or as Kakashi gained his Sharingan, by medical surgery.

and Shikamaru's jutsu, kage mane, I believe that is special illusion binding technique, passed down by patrimony. Since it is no easy jutsu through its difficulty to use, sharingan user's fail to copy it. Same problem will occur with Byaguuka(sp?).

(sry, for my English,(I might got OT))

Yondaime_101
August 08, 2006, 05:46 PM
Speaking of DNA, Naruto might just be a test-tube baby like yamato. He was made from yondaime's DNA!

Tha_bounce
August 08, 2006, 05:54 PM
I believe u guys miss the point, Naruto can't develop a bloodline limit because he ain't got the right DNA. BUt he can make a copy of a bloodline limit if he finds a way two combine to chakras, and using his kage bunshin to find it of course.

Let me get this straight...Naruto can't develop a Bloodline Limit because that is inherent in DNA and obviously not in Naruto's. But if he found a way to use two or more chakra 'nature manipulation' at the same time...Kage Bunshin or not, he would make a copy of a Bloodline Limit.

So in essence simulate a Bloodline limit. What would it be called then? A copy of a bloodline limit?

For all intensive purposes it would become a Bloodline Limit...where only he can use it and it isn't copyable. That is what a Bloodline limit is. The ability to use two (possibly more) nature manipulation at the same time to create a new nature. And this makes it uncopyable by the Sharingan.

And just as Raze stated...the mutation of DNA could very well start with Naruto and thus provide him the ability to do it. It doesnt have to start from someone a hundred years before in Naruto's clan (if he has one). So I think the argument "its not in his DNA" really is not valid as we dont really know what is in Naruto's DNA and are only taking educated guesses.

But then again remember Kakashi said it requires skill/strenght not hard work, 2 different meanings, it is possible that Naruto can train for ages but not have the skill/strenght to create a copy of a BL

...then you must certainly believe that skill/strenght as you put it can't be generated from hard work and constant practise. You must believe that you are born with a certain skill set and you can't change this...it stays stagnant throughout your life time neither increasing or decreasing and can't be affected by any other factors...?

Sephy7KillerMech
August 08, 2006, 06:02 PM
So you all basicly think that BL's are mutations and happen by accident? That someone in a clan is just lucky and somehow stumbles onto the fact that he has a BL and from then on all the clan is blessed with BL's? Couldn't it be that normally someone in the clan has to sacrifice other achievements in their life by simply devoting every moment to creating a BL? Kakashi said that this training normally takes 20 years, so why can't a BL take 80? Then again i guess Oro would have created one by now if that was the case.

Also is the Sharingan and Byakougen explained as a BL? i know it's a doujutsu(sp?), but is it also a BL? are there Doujutsu that can be done by people that aren't born into a clan that naturaly has one? and if the Sharingan is a BL than that means someone created it somehow because we know that the Sharingan was a mutation of the Byakougen that was brought on intentionaly by someone.

Kyuubi's chakra could start a mutation, it does alter the way naruto looks and also it seems it has altered his max chakra capacity. It also seems that Gaara can still manipulate sand without the shukaku, while this question can't be answered by us, could Gaara have manipulated the sand had he never had Shukaku to begin with?

glasskatana
August 08, 2006, 06:03 PM
Let me get this straight...Naruto can't develop a Bloodline Limit because that is inherent in DNA and obviously not in Naruto's. But if he found a way to use two or more chakra 'nature manipulation' at the same time...Kage Bunshin or not, he would make a copy of a Bloodline Limit.

So in essence simulate a Bloodline limit. What would it be called then? A copy of a bloodline limit?

For all intensive purposes it would become a Bloodline Limit...where only he can use it and it isn't copyable.

:sigh. You guys, a bloodline limit is something that, as far as we know, is carried within your DNA and is inheritable by your offspring. We have no idea what would happen if Naruto managed to fuse 2 elements together. We don't even know if that's possible. And if he did do it, there's no evidence saying that his offspring could do it. For all we know, shodai managed to create wood element through his own genius and hard-work. But his offspring (and their offspring) did not inherit this ability. Tsunade can't use wood element. However it's safe to say that something about Shodaime's specific DNA allowed him to do this. We can say this because Yamato can use wood element. Technically, acquired traits are not passed down in a genetic line. Your scars are not passed down to your children. However, since chakra is contained within every cell of the body, it could be that this law of genetics differs in the Naruto world and that some technique developed can be passed down. The true answer is, we can't know for sure until Kishi explains it to us. I hope this clears things up.

Tha_bounce
August 08, 2006, 06:20 PM
For all we know, shodai managed to create wood element through his own genius and hard-work. But his offspring (and their offspring) did not inherit this ability. Tsunade can't use wood element. However it's safe to say that something about Shodaime's specific DNA allowed him to do this. We can say this because Yamato can use wood element.

Do you consider the Shodai's Wood Element technique a Bloodline Limit? And not just a special jutsu that only he could use. I do, as it's essentially using two natures at the same time. And it wasn't passed down or inherited but that could be because it was skipping generations and if Tsuande had a kid they might be able to use it. Or possibly any of the Shodai's offspring could but just never tried to activate it. Kinda like the Sharingan and how some go their whole life without activating it (and yes i acknowledge Doujutsu might work differently).

The true answer is, we can't know for sure until Kishi explains it to us. I hope this clears things up.

True.

Sephy7KillerMech
August 08, 2006, 06:27 PM
The would element could be a recessive allele(sp?). You know those charts in highschool/middleschool biology class with the four squares and letters on the outside that were either big or small and represented dominant or recessive genes? Maybe that's how Mokuton is, maybe some 100 kids later one of them will have mokuton jutsu. Of course this would mean that mokuton jutsu is doomed to fade out of existence :s

Elldar
August 08, 2006, 06:32 PM

For all intensive purposes it would become a Bloodline Limit...where only he can use it and it isn't copyable. That is what a Bloodline limit is. The ability to use two (possibly more) nature manipulation at the same time to create a new nature. And this makes it uncopyable by the Sharingan.

And just as Raze stated...the mutation of DNA could very well start with Naruto and thus provide him the ability to do it. It doesnt have to start from someone a hundred years before in Naruto's clan (if he has one). So I think the argument "its not in his DNA" really is not valid as we dont really know what is in Naruto's DNA and are only taking educated guesses.

No, I don't know what is in Naruto's DNA but he doesn't have a BL, or he ain't got the skill to make it (considering if his fathers had one). but yet it is safe to say he doesn't have a BL.
The fact that Naruto ain't a genius, make it impossible for him to create a BL alone without the usage of the Kage Bunshin.
Due to the fact that he can use thousands of KB, during a long period of time make it possible for him to create a BL befor he dies. But still he might not have the Skill/strenght to do it. He must uncover the secret behind the BL he want to to create to actaully be able to create it. As I said with Sharingan that everybody in the clan couldn't create the BL, because they didn't have the skill/strenght, so even if he has one he might not be able to unlock it.

Have the opportunity to do a BL isn't the same as being able to do a BL.

Sephy7KillerMech
August 08, 2006, 06:44 PM
Did haku know what clan he was from? I only ask this because didn't they discover he had that ice ability while they were training? What if naruto is training and Kakashi realizes Naruto can use wind element with just one hand and then later on naruto starts learning other jutsu and learns that he is profficient with the water element too? then he finds out "OMGZ i have a BL!".

Anyway, we are all way off topic....

i predict that the 20 man team will find both Kakuzu's team and Deidara's team and get royaly screwed. Why would Kishi only be following 2 akatsuki teams if he wasn't planning on using them both fairly soon?

Tha_bounce
August 08, 2006, 06:48 PM
As I said with Sharingan that everybody in the clan couldn't create the BL, because they didn't have the skill/strenght, so even if he has one he might not be able to unlock it.

Have the opportunity to do a BL isn't the same as being able to do a BL.

With Sharingan everyone in the clan didn't need to create it. Nature had already created it for them...But rather not everyone in the clan could activate it. Those are two different things and I believe you mean the latter.

Due to the fact that he can use thousands of KB, during a long period of time make it possible for him to create a BL befor he dies. But still he might not have the Skill/strenght to do it

Also skill is gained through experience and affected by many other things thus one can become more skillful or less...there is no denying it. If that wasn't the case Kakashi wouldn't have commented on how much better Itachi had gotten when they met again when Itachi and Kisame came to Konoha to find Naruto.

So with all the traning you can't say exactly how it affects Naruto's skill or strenght as you put it. He could be gaining mental experience/skill at a rapid rate. Anyways all this is detracting from the topic which is the whole Bloodline Limit stuff. Like glasskatana said...I resign and just wait for Kishi to shed more light and flesh it out more.

ihearthinata
August 08, 2006, 08:38 PM
Did haku know what clan he was from? I only ask this because didn't they discover he had that ice ability while they were training? What if naruto is training and Kakashi realizes Naruto can use wind element with just one hand and then later on naruto starts learning other jutsu and learns that he is profficient with the water element too? then he finds out "OMGZ i have a BL!".

Anyway, we are all way off topic....

i predict that the 20 man team will find both Kakuzu's team and Deidara's team and get royaly screwed. Why would Kishi only be following 2 akatsuki teams if he wasn't planning on using them both fairly soon?

i believe he did know what Clan he was from. Also, Zabuza even knew of his BL

body flicker
August 08, 2006, 10:37 PM
hey i just thought of something since we are getting information on how jutsus work we might learn about hand seals this chapter and kakashi did mention using this part of training in battle.

and since most jutsus use hand seals and naruto has yet to learn about them it just might happen and if you ask me he really needs to learn them to show some skill

what do you think :smile-big

DesiSkull
August 08, 2006, 11:01 PM
so even if naruto comes up with some jutsu or technique.. it wouldnt a bloodline limit.. until his offsprings are able to immitate that justu or technique.. so technically naruto wont be the one creating bloodline limit.. but his offspring.. :p besides there are some unknown fact about narutos background.. so we cant be certain on anything until his background [ such as his clan if he has one] is shown in future...

Debu
August 09, 2006, 12:50 AM
One person could have a bloodline limit ever and it would still be a bloodline limit. It is merely some ability engrained in one's genes that, for that particular person, is enabled. There doesn't appear to be any such thing as "creating" a bloodline limit (except, perhaps, via breeding), only perhaps "turning it on."

There is still more to learn, but the point Kishimoto is apparently trying to get across is that some folks have some techniques that only their kin can potentially have. From the perspective of the story, we are ensured that there are characters with unique capabilities, but still with a sense of lineage - and we get sneak peeks into how our well-known characters may develop (e.g., when they showed Chouji's dad supersize).

On to a prediction. I like that there is this momentum building up of Naruto being a fast (albeit brute force-ish) learner. I think this will translate well into the waterfall training. Of course, since this is going to be a battle-capable jutsu, it merits either (a) a bit more detail or (b) *not* showing anything about the training until the final result, with Kakashi and Yamato closing the chapter with "Yeah, that's definitely a good battle jutsu!" and Naruto thinking "With this... Sasuke..."

Probably neither of these will happen (anyone else notice how freaking hard it is to predict this stuff?!), but if it were between these two, I'd put my money on something closer to (b); there has been sufficient setup to spend some time with Asuma gathering info and revealing his connection with the temple. It's time to start teasing what he knows of the recently defeated monk and why he wears that catchy apron.

I really dig the training, but the stage is set well to keep us on the edge of our seats.

Having said that, of course the first 10 pages will end up being waterfall training :P

-Debu

RaZe
August 09, 2006, 02:17 AM
prediction: naruto will cut the waterfall; but he'll do it narutoish. (that is; he'll figure out his own quirky little way to do it; much like he did with the two handed rasengan)

TheGreenFlash
August 09, 2006, 03:07 AM
prediction: naruto will cut the waterfall; but he'll do it narutoish. (that is; he'll figure out his own quirky little way to do it; much like he did with the two handed rasengan)

ehh i would be uppset if that happend i hope he fully completes this training and doesnt just do a crappy quik job

zetsuie
August 09, 2006, 05:30 AM
i just hope it wont take more than one chapter for naruto to cut the waterfall

DeathcBlood
August 09, 2006, 06:19 AM
i just hope it wont take more than one chapter for naruto to cut the waterfall
i totally agree there

maideth
August 09, 2006, 06:32 AM
i totally agree there

me too, but i think that the whole training will be long.. or maybe kishimoto will not show to us the end of the training :) surprise! new powerful jutsu!

DeathcBlood
August 09, 2006, 07:50 AM
me too, but i think that the whole training will be long.. or maybe kishimoto will not show to us the end of the training :) surprise! new powerful jutsu!
it is a good possibilty that it will cut from the last thing of training so we dont get to see it then go to them catching up to asuma in the nick of time and he just so happens to bust it out on them.

bapti
August 09, 2006, 08:31 AM
I think it was said soon after Naruto + co found sasuke that he'd have to become faster as well. I guess this is where the wind will come in and he'll be able to harness the power of the wind chakra to increase his speed and agility. So after he's cut the waterfall probably this chapter or next I think the next part of the training will be for him to harness wind in his movement. Something like the tree climbing exercise from before but insanely more difficult like running up the moving waterfall

RaZe
August 09, 2006, 08:33 AM
ehh i would be uppset if that happend i hope he fully completes this training and doesnt just do a crappy quik job

:P i wouldn't say it would be a crappy quick job, Just that he'll have his own unique method. kage/rasengan has worked rather well up until now. ^^

So after he's cut the waterfall probably this chapter or next I think the next part of the training will be for him to harness wind in his movement.
I agree.

DeathcBlood
August 09, 2006, 08:43 AM
:P i wouldn't say it would be a crappy quick job, Just that he'll have his own unique method. kage/rasengan has worked rather well up until now. ^^
I agree.
I concur

jamjosef
August 09, 2006, 09:37 AM
my prediction is that naruto will cut the waterfall but wont learn the ultimate jutsu until he learns his second or third element and combines them then the catastrophe as said in the manga will be that the akatsuki member will totally destroy the squads b4 asuma and shikamaru then theylle focus on them fighting while they return to narutos training where youlle see kakashi looking at the place the waterfall used to be and willl see a huge cut in the land behind it naruto will say yes! and then kakashi will say something like "now lets go to your next nature".. and then it will end... oh btw in the anime didnt naruto release a powerful wind when he was fighting sasuke? when sasuke was lying on the water and he did the fireball technique? so that was a preview of his nature right? anyway i think his ultimate or one of his ultimate technique will be a huge wind rasengan like a vortex of extremely sharp blades killing anyone nearby anyone think this is posible or is it too much of a stretch?

kunai-knight
August 09, 2006, 09:42 AM
really all i'm interested in seein is how the handseal thing works out. honestly i dont know how i'd take the fact that naruto knows yet again another jutsu that doesnt require hand seals (does the shadow clone jutsu even require a handseal? what is that cross sign thing he does anyway...i'm sure he doesnt HAVE to do it, just as kakashi doesnt HAVE to make the hand signs to do chidori)[br]Posted on: August 09, 2006, 09:40:35 AM_________________________________________________

anyway i think his ultimate or one of his ultimate technique will be a huge wind rasengan like a vortex of extremely sharp blades killing anyone nearby anyone think this is posible or is it too much of a stretch?

*raises hand* i do! :p

singai
August 09, 2006, 10:00 AM
apart from all the training and hunting, does anyone trying to guess who is the akatsuki leader?
about the training, i thhink NARUTO will come with something different kind of jutsu because he wants to compete with SASUKE and try to be stronger than him.
how ever the writer still dont want to show us how this story will develope and end...

DeathcBlood
August 09, 2006, 10:04 AM
really all i'm interested in seein is how the handseal thing works out. honestly i dont know how i'd take the fact that naruto knows yet again another jutsu that doesnt require hand seals (does the shadow clone jutsu even require a handseal? what is that cross sign thing he does anyway...i'm sure he doesnt HAVE to do it, just as kakashi doesnt HAVE to make the hand signs to do chidori)[br]Posted on: August 09, 2006, 09:40:35 AM_________________________________________________
i also think it is a possibility

hohly
August 09, 2006, 10:07 AM
Hi, I don't post often, I don't know if someone thought of this, but what would happen if Naruto applied wind element on his feet, like when he walks on water. Would it reduce the "friction" and make him move insanely fast ? :blink

DeathcBlood
August 09, 2006, 10:10 AM
Hi, I don't post often, I don't know if someone thought of this, but what would happen if Naruto applied wind element on his feet, like when he walks on water. Would it reduce the "friction" and make him move insanely fast ? :blink
that is a good question

hohly
August 09, 2006, 10:17 AM
While I'm at it, here'a an other thought:

If Kakashi or Yamato don't give Naruto some kind of weapon to channel his Chakra and battle Sasuke's sword at the end of his trainning, I think that will be a sign that Asuma will die and give his wind daggers to Naruto. I just don't see Naruto battling Sasuke's sword with normal Kunai...but on the other hand, Naruto cuting Sasuke's sword with normal kunai would be dead insulting and fun to watch !

ibiki
August 09, 2006, 10:31 AM
I was just thinking about this nature manipulation stuff... What if you would mix two natures with different ratio's.
EG.

Two chakra parts of lightning : 1 chakra part of fire .
Wouldn't the combinations be endless, and so will the effects? Hope you get where i'm going...

lexx
August 09, 2006, 11:07 AM
Ibiki: this exact concept is what Orochimaru's trying to master: all possible chakra uses, combinations, and techniques. He wants a complete understanding and mastery of personal strength, which would make him the ultimate being.

jamjosef
August 09, 2006, 11:26 AM
hey didnt anyone notice that naruto does hand signs for summoning no jutsu? i saw it![br]Posted on: August 09, 2006, 11:24:09 AM_________________________________________________and although this is off topic earth element is not only used for defense remember in the kakashi manga phase they use the rock(which is earth) to kill obito!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeith
August 09, 2006, 11:53 AM
i think every element has both offensive and defensive uses... lol

on the hand seals thing, i think as you start to use certain techniques more and more, the easier it is and the less you need the hand seals or at least they get faster y'know, in the anime sasuke used the hand seals for chidori when it was first revealed then just kinda stopped using them... the same with neji/hinata with their byakugen, at first they used the seals like crazy then they're just like *close up on eyes* BYAKUGEN!!!!! then they're good to go...

ihearthinata
August 09, 2006, 12:33 PM
i think it will take at least 2-3 chapters for Naruto to cut the waterfall..
sad but true..

neomaster121
August 09, 2006, 12:43 PM
yeah i think it will but i did find it kind of funny that the real naruto made such a smal cut in the leaf while the other clones where making huge breakthroughs. I think that it will be more even out this time and i think that naruto and the clones will be able to to cut the water fall to a certain amount by the end of this chapter

darkkarl
August 09, 2006, 01:09 PM
hmmm, the "catastrophe"! may have something to do with the brigade of 20 squads getting their asses handed back to them by hidan et al. ... on a silver platter, no less...

a pre-emptive attack on the akatsuki, hey? prolly not a good idea. I'd have set a trap for them, if it was me...

kunai-knight
August 09, 2006, 01:20 PM
nah the catastrophe will probally be the nine tailed fox leakin out ans doing sum damage

Daisumaru
August 09, 2006, 02:02 PM

I always assumed this was how yondaime did it so it would make sense.

Zap
August 09, 2006, 02:08 PM
see the picture that i attached

zetsuie
August 09, 2006, 02:19 PM
i dont know about the catastrophe being that they run into akatsuki because asuma said they were going to hte fire temple i dont know if they might run into akatsuki on the way but if they do the most that will happen is one team being destroyed but that wouldnt exactly be a catastrophe i think its more likely asuma and his squad will find the hidden fire temple in ruins and asuma will talk about his past also i kinda find it hard to believe that asuma would go down so easy he is the son of the third hokage also did they say that konohamuru was an orphan already or could he be asuma's son also since asuma his the thirds son i wonder why he has a diffenrt element affinity cause wasnt his dad a fire ar earth element user

venicia777
August 09, 2006, 03:05 PM
most of us have thought about this since learning naruto was wind type. He will have to apply somehow to be fast. which he really needs, the opponents he will be facing in akatsuki and sasuke are really fast. But we are just hoping he doesnt make a copy of Yondai's jutsu. just something his own- with narutos signature on it.

nah the catastrophe will probally be the nine tailed fox leakin out ans doing sum damage
yeah!! theories we talked about on earlier pages was either it was the fox coming out (especially because of strain on Yamato), or akatsuki suddenly crashing onto narutos training, or the supposed 20 teams getting partially masscared.

3of4
August 09, 2006, 04:23 PM
hmm...lets think...if he is able to move exceptionally fast, but learned on his own way and idea, is it still a copy of Yoindaimes Shunshin no Jutsu? Every thing that has been thought wll sometime be thought again (anyone konw "The physicans"? Nice book ;) )
Since Naruto never seen this specially technique ist would ne no copy, just Narutos Own Jutusu with his own style that may be to some degree identical to his technique...

Hitomioftheleaf
August 09, 2006, 04:27 PM
hang on, does the new issue even come out this week???

zetsuie
August 09, 2006, 04:33 PM
hmm...lets think...if he is able to move exceptionally fast, but learned on his own way and idea, is it still a copy of Yoindaimes Shunshin no Jutsu? Every thing that has been thought wll sometime be thought again (anyone konw "The physicans"? Nice book ;) )
Since Naruto never seen this specially technique ist would ne no copy, just Narutos Own Jutusu with his own style that may be to some degree identical to his technique...

i thought the yondaimes jutsu was a teleport jutsu which wouldnt exactly help naruto be faster than sasuke it would only help him runaway cause i dobt sasuke would fall for that unless the yondiames technique wasnt a teleport jutsu but i dont think thats the case

Remus
August 09, 2006, 05:07 PM
i thought the yondaimes jutsu was a teleport jutsu which wouldnt exactly help naruto be faster than sasuke it would only help him runaway cause i dobt sasuke would fall for that unless the yondiames technique wasnt a teleport jutsu but i dont think thats the case

Its a time/space manipulation. He can move himself in a split second from one point to another. He can either move by concentrating on a point or when there is seal like on his special kunai. His Jutsu is teleportation therefore Sasuke cant predict the movement. Another Anti-Sharingan move I'd say. If Naruto learns it there will be little people to fight him. This jutsu havent been beaten so its stronger than MS I suppose. Would make Naruto stronger than a few people.

glasskatana
August 09, 2006, 05:14 PM
Its a time/space manipulation. He can move himself in a split second from one point to another. He can either move by concentrating on a point or when there is seal like on his special kunai. His Jutsu is teleportation therefore Sasuke cant predict the movement. Another Anti-Sharingan move I'd say. If Naruto learns it there will be little people to fight him. This jutsu havent been beaten so its stronger than MS I suppose. Would make Naruto stronger than a few people.

Um, are you sure about that concentrating on a point thing. I think he can only do it with the seal.

jabbament
August 09, 2006, 05:28 PM
I've never heard the other "concentrating on a point". It was claimed he could do that during the Kakashi gaiden (I guess because of how he saved 4 Ninja from 50), but he also had those 4 Ninja's throw a ton of his special Kunai, and he'd be able to warp around the field at will.

And the other instance was when he appeared behind that Ninja who was spying on him when Yondaime, Kakashi, Rin, and Obito were together (after Kakashi used Chidori for the first time), but while rescuing Kakshi, he placed a seal on the Ninja's foot and was able to teleport behind him.

I do not believe we've seen any proof that he could teleport like its believed. If there's something that proves it, post it over in the Yondaime thread.

Anyway! Back to topic:

I'm thinkin/agree'in with the idea that those 20 squads are going to be in a world of hurt (at least some of them). I'm still hopin' we'll get more follow up on Asuma's team...and that's more interesting at the moment than Naruto training.

The possibility of the Kyuubi getting out of control is pretty high too. Yamato looked like he was having a hard time keeping Naruto sealed up...Naruto might lose control.

Blargh, I'm not sure what to think right now...and I don't know if it was dumb luck or Kishimoto planned it, but we've got to wait another week to find out what happens. :s

Iwanin
August 09, 2006, 05:34 PM
Um, are you sure about that concentrating on a point thing. I think he can only do it with the seal.

He needs the seal. Absolutely. Ne can apply it with his hand (doesn't need a kunai), but he can't just teleport like that - he needs to apply the seal first.

Otomo kage
August 09, 2006, 05:58 PM
there's no chapter 319 for tomorow? man

I guess we will see some more training for naruto next week....