PDA

View Full Version : Review Neo's One Piece Review 512

neomaster121
August 29, 2008, 07:38 PM
One Piece 512 Zoro vanished

Well after the last few chapter’s which to be honest have been great it ended last week with Zoro being saved by silver and with that everything seemed to be going much better.

CP9 Doing their thing!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/1-4.png
Brilliant cover page as always, when the marines are trying to kill the cp9 members and they are pretty much on the run that’s when they do good by the people, rather than working for the corrupt world government. Good work Cp9 and look the people’s celebrations, there huge.

Well onto the chapter
Luffy’s Smart Commands

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/2-4.png
With Zoro down, Luffy has only one order and that is to escape. This is one of luffy most smart and most important orders. With this fight I think comparisons to their first meeting with an admiral have to be made. Back then when they fought Aokiji the crew had no idea of the true power of the admirals but now without hesitation, even if silver is helping out Luffy, now with more experience Luffy needs no help in knowing what to do. It’s good to see that he’s grown up and knows at the moment his crew can’t beat these guys.

Crew on the run!
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/3-4.png
So after the order to run Franky uses his last bit of Cola to blow their px 1 attacker as far away as possible. The only thing which I have to say about this is it again shows franky’s limitation, and it’s a limitation which is undeniable, for no matter how strong franky is once you’ve made him use a few coup de vent’s he’s out of cola, and out of the fight. But this attack did do what was needed to help his team run away.

So with everyone on the run Luffy thanks the old man, but as Apoo unfortunately found out kizaru doesn’t allow people to run away from him that easily. But one thing the strawhats have to their advantage that Apoo didn’t have… and it’s Silver.

A Swordsman who can cut light
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/4-4.png

So like Zoro, silver is revealed to be a swordsman, which in itself shows a bit of Zoro’s future connection he may have to silver, but more importantly is what Silver is actually doing. Remembering Apoo being hit this is a beam of light. Now before the beam reaches and hits Zoro’s group Silver cuts through it. I admit it looks similar to how Apoo blew him up but two things. The attack stops and also Brookes said he had cut through him and failed. Now this obviously shows us no devil fruit is needed, and also it not a seastone sword but I’ll explain this further on.

Just a thought though, if silver is a swordsman then this is yet another glimpse into Mi hawks power as a swordsman, he should be able to cut nothing. Zoro’s master once said swordsmen who can cut nothing are the true swordsmen. This is what I believe is direct reference to logia users. They as an element can be said to be nothing. Yet silver can hit him and even cut through their attacks.

No seastones at all

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/5-4.png

Now I’m sure there are still people thinking Silver must be using a seastone sword. But let me just make one thing clear. If this was the case, the sword created by a devil fruit users ability would dissipated as soon as it touches silvers sword. And in this picture nothing is being used other than the sword. So its confirmed Silver is using neither a devil fruit or a seastone sword, and with this scene Oda has perfectly shown us there is another way to fight logia without the two, the only problem is how.

Again confirmed by this

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/6-4.png

He’s bleeding, no logia bled due to a normal sword attack and as I said above it’s a normal sword since the sword of light is actually touching it as if it was a normal sword, and did not disappear.

Sanji leaves nami?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/7-4.png

Firstly Px1 scanner thingy is so cool, look at that I want one of those ^_^
But on a serious note, sanji leaving nami to us doesn’t seem like a big thing but after this nami for sure should be thinking what’s going on with Zoro. I say this because for all nami knows Sanji would never leave her side; to her this is majorly out of character. It also shows us that sanji must really see Zoro as a friend if he was willing to leave a women friend for Zoro.

The following page Zoro acting like a man even in the worst condition already realising that they are after him and that ussop and brookes are slowed down because of him he already asks to be let go to face the enemy to be captured or more likely killed.

This heard by Brookes makes him make the decision to stop and face the enemy even if it is just to slow them down
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/8-4.png
But it didn’t end well. Brookes you can say this, you went down like a man. (nod my head and salute)

What’s further interesting is sanji’s Diablo technique
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/9-4.png
I for one have always assumed that if Sanji used his Diablo attack then he would easily break threw kuma’s body of whatever it was made out of but then reading this I remembered. When he faced the cp9 it wasn’t that he broke through his tekkai but more that the heat of the kick did the most damage. Now what would heat do to a robot, who shoots lasers which can melt metal like it was nothing. It also shows a weakness sanji has yet to overcome and again causes more damage to sanji than it did to the kuma bot. So in the combo that the crew did together to defeat px 4 seems like the main damage was caused by the px itself and Zoro and luffy.

You speak the true Kizaru!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/10-2.png

Ever since ennies lobbies and their truly lucky escape, I’ve realised the weakness this crew has due to a lack of numbers, once the main fighters have won and are weak the enemies subordinates can just swoop in and capture the weakened crew members, but in this the subordinates would have been hard enough to defeat or run from at full strength let alone in their current condition. It’s something which we saw in tb with kuma attacking, and the crew are kinda like when they fought oz but weakened and without Zoro instead of luffy. I wonder if they got the chance would they try Crew docking but with luffy instead of robin hahaha.

The guy with the strongest defence

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/11.png

It’s simple; this guy is the nephew of an admiral and is also in charge of defending one of the wg most important minds… Vegapunk. Either vegapunk has done something to his senior bodyguard’s body or he to as I said in my previous review using haki to boost his attacks and nullify df users, similar but not as good as silver. Chopper just tells us plainly that these attacks on luffy shouldn’t be hurting him, but what do expect chopper, he is Vegapunk’s bodyguard of course he’s strong.

Why chopper Why?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/12.png

As we saw in ennies lobby chopper takes a 3rd rumble ball and transforms, but don’t forget what’s really happening, chopper is watching his crew members fall one by one and thinks just like in ennies lobby’s there’s no hope for a win, in fact he also should know how damaging this form is to him, cause really all chopper is doing is killing himself to buy time for his crew to escape, so sad that chopper had to result to this instead of finding a new way to get stronger.

Robin has also shown herself to be the women who knows all the going ons of the crew, she even knew about choppers monster form and without hesitation picks luffy up and makes a run for it.

Time for the Real Kuma to enter the stage

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/13.png

Well with this there is so much that’s going on so I’m gonna focus on Zoro’s statement here. What mercy did Kuma show Zoro? Is it the fact that he’s only alive right that second because he stopped the PX1 attack, possible but I believe unlikely.

My theory is that he was thanking him for the act on tb. Zoro was going to exchange his head for luffy, but before that, kuma was holding luffy up about to finish him off for good. So why didn’t he use the same attack he was going to use on luffy on Zoro instead of the pain transfer attack. I believe Zoro realises like mihawk, kuma gave Zoro a chance if not slightly a chance of survival in which Zoro took, but the effects are still on until this day.

Bye-bye Zoro

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/neomaster121/14.png

And with the question, Zoro disappears. There are so many places Zoro could have been sent, but there are 2 places I know for sure Zoro hasn’t been sent to. Those are to marine’s main jail, why ask Zoro where to go if he was going to send him straight to jail. The other is to where one piece actually is hehehe.

I believe that using his paw fruit he deflects the teleportation power of his book to his opponent, I also think that’s why he asks you where you want to go because without you saying it he can’t send you anywhere. If this is the case Zoro could be almost anywhere: somewhere old or somewhere new, to face mihawk or to train with his old dojo master, to rest on the ship or to some random island. But with Zoro’s vivre card he can find silver without a problem, 3 days should be enough to get back if he was sent far enough, and I also think this could result in a mini Zoro arc in which he rest, trains and heals up to come back to the group stronger than ever, with a new more subtle way of fighting, similar to mihawk and the way he diverted those bullets when he first appeared.

In conclusion

What an action packed chapter, just so much to defer and ponder about and I hope the parts of which I’ve covered I covered well.

I rate this chapter a great 9 out of 10

Pretty much all great I loving the mini sword fight of silver and kizaru
The strawhats falling one by one for Zoro is just so awesome
The real kuma appearing is just so epic

My theory
I think that kuma their for only one reason
To collect the admiral and the marine mini force
If we remember the beginning of the admiral’s arrival it started with Kizaru breaking his receiver. The only one who could make it in time to get kizaru and the mini force back to fight wb in time would be kuma, who could teleport himself there in a second and teleport the admiral and co back just as fast, I think sending Zoro away was to save his life but wherever Zoro is, I’m sure it’s where he’s asked to be, and if it is to mi hawk this should be on marijoea ready to fight wb and not too far from the crew.

Prediction
As in my theory I believe Zoro is close and that kizaru and co will be leaving soon I don’t know how the chopper situation is gonna be resolved but if vegapunks body guard can nullify peoples fruit if only slightly a few hits should be good enough to take chopper down without killing him.

Oda pretty much is unpredictable n I wouldn’t be surprised if he cut to law and kid or did something else completely different.

ninjaa
August 29, 2008, 08:29 PM
Its been said before that Mihawk can cut the elements themselves, but I'm not sure which chapter. I'm guessing the world-class fighters in One Piece can fight against Logia type users using their Haki to do damage somehow. For example, Sentomaru does damage to Luffy's rubber body with simple palm thrusts, even though Luffy is rubber and blunt attacks aren't that effective on him. I think there's some sort of way to use Haki to do damage to opponents, but who knows, its just a theory. Good review, I think its better than your last one.

shoe
August 29, 2008, 09:36 PM
good review, but I want to point out a few things:

1. about rayleigh, it's still entirely possible that he has a seastone sword, simply because we don't know what effect seastone has on elements that are manipulated on logias, for example if aokiji made a sword out of ice, would seastone make it melt? and there is still completely possible that rayleigh has a df (although I have no idea what it would be, or how it would allow him to hurt kizaru)

2. about sanji, you also have to note that he hit px1 in the head where it is most likely to have to most armor and protection, while he hit px4 right in the sternum, where even in the human body there is weak point, and typically in most armors there is a small gap to allow for movement, but I agree he does need to get stronger and figure out what to do against foes with tough bodies.

4. brook made a skull joke right as he got blasted

5. I bet you didn't even notice that there was no 3 until now

gao_dargon
August 29, 2008, 09:57 PM
i like the review but theres one thing, the cover page, the CP9 are fighting the rest of the candy pirates crew, not the marines, if you look closesley you can even see candys on the back of the clothes of some crew memebers as they are flying around

Tomgoood01
August 29, 2008, 10:30 PM

1. about rayleigh, it's still entirely possible that he has a seastone sword, simply because we don't know what effect seastone has on elements that are manipulated on logias, for example if aokiji made a sword out of ice, would seastone make it melt? and there is still completely possible that rayleigh has a df (although I have no idea what it would be, or how it would allow him to hurt kizaru)

I think your that's not quite right. We have the Example of the Sea stone Cage that Crocodile had when Luffy and Smoker were imprisoned. Which Smoker is Logia User. He was not able to turn or use Smoke in anyway while in that cage. So just being in the proximity of Sea stone effect DF user's Power. So if that sword is made of Sea stone it is quite obvious that Kizaru would not be havening a Light saber fight right now with Rayleigh if he had that sword.

shoe
August 29, 2008, 10:47 PM
I think your that's not quite right. We have the Example of the Sea stone Cage that Crocodile had when Luffy and Smoker were imprisoned. Which Smoker is Logia User. He was not able to turn or use Smoke in anyway while in that cage. So just being in the proximity of Sea stone effect DF user's Power. So if that sword is made of Sea stone it is quite obvious that Kizaru would not be havening a Light saber fight right now with Rayleigh if he had that sword.

but just being in proximity to seastone doesn't shut off df powers, it requires direct contact. While I agree that it probably isn't seastone given that he blocked the kick, the mere fact that the sword didn't disappear isn't enough to discount it.

and frankly, this is oda, anything can happen

neomaster121
August 30, 2008, 04:49 AM
Its been said before that Mihawk can cut the elements themselves, but I'm not sure which chapter. I'm guessing the world-class fighters in One Piece can fight against Logia type users using their Haki to do damage somehow. For example, Sentomaru does damage to Luffy's rubber body with simple palm thrusts, even though Luffy is rubber and blunt attacks aren't that effective on him. I think there's some sort of way to use Haki to do damage to opponents, but who knows, its just a theory. Good review, I think its better than your last one.

thanks i think haki is the new power boost not like dbz but more about controll of it
but i tried harder with this review than i did with my rushed review last week hopefully i can continue to improve

2. about sanji, you also have to note that he hit px1 in the head where it is most likely to have to most armor and protection, while he hit px4 right in the sternum, where even in the human body there is weak point, and typically in most armors there is a small gap to allow for movement, but I agree he does need to get stronger and figure out what to do against foes with tough bodies.

4. brook made a skull joke right as he got blasted

5. I bet you didn't even notice that there was no 3 until now

1. tom explains this well the sword of light wouldn't work what so ever

2. could be but i just thought the chest area would be better pretected since that may have his needed hardware etc

4 brookes joke made me laugh he tried his best and thats all he could do lol

5 i noticed only when i was numbering my replies there was no number 3 lol didn't get what u meant at first

i like the review but theres one thing, the cover page, the CP9 are fighting the rest of the candy pirates crew, not the marines, if you look closesley you can even see candys on the back of the clothes of some crew memebers as they are flying around

thanks
i didn't say marines i said cp9 r doing gd by people ever since the marines were after them
i picked that pick cause i saw kaku n most of the cp9

yep agree plus i never seen a sword made of stone smokers is an attemp but its more like a stone rod than a sword and silver's sword looks normal

Yabe
August 30, 2008, 06:39 AM
Thanks a lot for the review!

I like most of your theories, but allow me to give my different look on the one about why Kuma must ask "if you are going on a trip... where would you like to go...?" before he's making someone disappear. The more I read the sentence, especially in this chapter, the more I think that it's likely just a certain thing Oda made Kuma said to let everyone know he's going to use that vanishing trick again. Kind of like a spell versed before the magic takes effect (but of course he's definitely not really using unexplanable power of magic). But I also think that Kuma's bible looks very suspecious though, and wouldn't be surprised if it would mean more than a decorative representative of real Kuma.

Antares
August 30, 2008, 08:14 AM
I want to ask something: Am i allowed to post a review of my own in this topic? Or i must start a new topic?

That aside, it's really great to see non df user can fight luffy on equal grounds, and Sentoumaru didn't even use his axe yet. Good review, and i absolutely agree with you about Rayleigh can't be using a seastone, because that would be lame and get rid of his coolness as the Dark King. He's supposed to be powerful by his own ability, not because of some seastone in his sandals.

neomaster121
August 30, 2008, 09:32 AM
Thanks a lot for the review!

I like most of your theories, but allow me to give my different look on the one about why Kuma must ask "if you are going on a trip... where would you like to go...?" before he's making someone disappear. The more I read the sentence, especially in this chapter, the more I think that it's likely just a certain thing Oda made Kuma said to let everyone know he's going to use that vanishing trick again. Kind of like a spell versed before the magic takes effect (but of course he's definitely not really using unexplanable power of magic). But I also think that Kuma's bible looks very suspecious though, and wouldn't be surprised if it would mean more than a decorative representative of real Kuma.

it could be
but if my theory was right about him using his own personal powers to deflect the bibles teleportation powers i do think he has to ask u where do you want to go. but i see what you mean n i don't mind as long as he hasn't sent Zoro to a bad place lol

its good that you like my theories

I want to ask something: Am i allowed to post a review of my own in this topic? Or i must start a new topic?

That aside, it's really great to see non df user can fight luffy on equal grounds, and Sentoumaru didn't even use his axe yet. Good review, and i absolutely agree with you about Rayleigh can't be using a seastone, because that would be lame and get rid of his coolness as the Dark King. He's supposed to be powerful by his own ability, not because of some seastone in his sandals.

well im not sure i think if u wanted to write a full review then u'd have to put it in a new topic but ask a mod if u can post it in this thread

thanks i never like the idea of rayleigh using seastones and always saw it as a marine weapon rather than a pirate weapon
i've always thought that logia's must have had a weakness since people like mihawk and wb n shanks who seem without devil fruit abilities or seastones were still in their respectable positions in the world
rayleigh pretty much confirms that the sh's will eventually some learn how to hit logia types and it may not be far off Zoro's breath technique and the ability to cut nothing

shoe
August 30, 2008, 02:01 PM
1. tom explains this well the sword of light wouldn't work what so ever

2. could be but i just thought the chest area would be better pretected since that may have his needed hardware etc

1. when did he say that? if you could give a chapter number that would be great, because we don't know how seastone affects elements that are manipulated by logia, such as my example of aokiji making an axe. again I agree that it probably isn't seastone, but given that this is oda for all we know his clothes are made out of a seastone/polyester blend. And quite frankly it's too soon to rule anything out

2. given that they are cyborgs, and thus have a human frame I think it would be safe to assume that the head is the most armored part, similar to how the skull is the most protected area of the human body

neomaster121
August 30, 2008, 02:47 PM
1. when did he say that? if you could give a chapter number that would be great, because we don't know how seastone affects elements that are manipulated by logia, such as my example of aokiji making an axe. again I agree that it probably isn't seastone, but given that this is oda for all we know his clothes are made out of a seastone/polyester blend. And quite frankly it's too soon to rule anything out

2. given that they are cyborgs, and thus have a human frame I think it would be safe to assume that the head is the most armored part, similar to how the skull is the most protected area of the human body

1. Which Smoker is Logia User. He was not able to turn or use Smoke in anyway while in that cage
what tom said above
It's in the arabasta arc after the got locked in the seastone prison with Smoker i remember cause luffy fell for a trick set by croc n he didn't try escape n i assume because the seasontones surrounding him
luffy also touched the bar and was zapped of his energy and plus clothese are always part of logia powers other wise they'd be naked lol

2 true but the lazer thingy to me takes up so much space in the head but maybe kuma's devices are in both his heart area n head area cause they can't all be stored in the head with the lazer their too

shoe
August 30, 2008, 03:07 PM
1. Which Smoker is Logia User. He was not able to turn or use Smoke in anyway while in that cage
what tom said above
It's in the arabasta arc after the got locked in the seastone prison with Smoker i remember cause luffy fell for a trick set by croc n he didn't try escape n i assume because the seasontones surrounding him
luffy also touched the bar and was zapped of his energy and plus clothese are always part of logia powers other wise they'd be naked lol
oh lol I thought you were talking about fishman tom

but there are tons of instances that we see seastone actually having to touch the df user to negate their power

-while smoker couldn't escape by turning into smoke(as he would just turn back as he touched the cage) there is no indication that he couldn't turn into smoke
-luffy was only drained of energy while touching the cage, and smokers jitte
-the fact that smoker can even turn into smoke at all while wearing or using his jitte
-that wiper had to actually grab enel rather than just get near him
-that jyabura and kaku could still use their power when fighting uopp and zoro who had seastone handcuffs on
-the fact that funkfreed could attack robin while she had seastone handcuffs on
-since seastone "emits the same wavelength of the sea" no df user should be able to use their power while even remotely close to the ocean according to you
there has not once been a situation where merely being in the proximity of seastone shut off df power, but tons of situations where the df user actually had to touch the seastone to lose their powers

and let me say this a third time I agree that it probably isn't seastone, but given that this is oda and what we know about seastone, the fact that the sword didn't disappear isn't enough to discount the theory

2 true but the lazer thingy to me takes up so much space in the head but maybe kuma's devices are in both his heart area n head area cause they can't all be stored in the head with the lazer their too
I'm not saying that the chest isn't armored, but that typically in most armors there is a weaker spot in the sternum to allow for movement. and since it is a cyborg it is only reasonable to assume that the physiology will be basically the same and that the head is more heavily armored than the rest of the body to protect the (I'm assuming) still human brain

neomaster121
August 30, 2008, 03:16 PM
oh lol I thought you were talking about fishman tom

but there are tons of instances that we see seastone actually having to touch the df user to negate their power

-while smoker couldn't escape by turning into smoke(as he would just turn back as he touched the cage) there is no indication that he couldn't turn into smoke
-luffy was only drained of energy while touching the cage, and smokers jitte
-the fact that smoker can even turn into smoke at all while wearing or using his jitte
-that wiper had to actually grab enel rather than just get near him
-that jyabura and kaku could still use their power when fighting uopp and zoro who had seastone handcuffs on
-the fact that funkfreed could attack robin while she had seastone handcuffs on
-since seastone "emits the same wavelength of the sea" no df user should be able to use their power while even remotely close to the ocean according to you
there has not once been a situation where merely being in the proximity of seastone shut off df power, but tons of situations where the df user actually had to touch the seastone to lose their powers

and let me say this a third time I agree that it probably isn't seastone, but given that this is oda and what we know about seastone, the fact that the sword didn't disappear isn't enough to discount the theory

yea i know u agree lol
but i'm just saying the light sword is formed from his light fruit n sustained with his power. If smoker used his smoke as a blade and tried to cut the seastone he would revert back to normal since hes touching the seastone with the smoke
thats all im trying to say n so thats my main reason why i think the sword isn't seastones
i know u agree just that i want to make clear my reason

shoe
August 30, 2008, 03:20 PM
yea i know u agree lol
but i'm just saying the light sword is formed from his light fruit n sustained with his power. If smoker used his smoke as a blade and tried to cut the seastone he would revert back to normal since hes touching the seastone with the smoke
thats all im trying to say n so thats my main reason why i think the sword isn't seastones
i know u agree just that i want to make clear my reason

yes but we don't know how seastone would affect this hypothetical smoke blade if the smoke didn't come from his body, which given that light exists everywhere is entirely possible for kizarus sword

neomaster121
August 30, 2008, 03:34 PM
yes but we don't know how seastone would affect this hypothetical smoke blade if the smoke didn't come from his body, which given that light exists everywhere is entirely possible for kizarus sword

hmm
i didn't think of it like that, but if he could do that, would that mean he has control of all light i just thought logias have control over converting their element into thier fruit power crocodile did have control over preety much all sand in that desert didn't he, well if thats the case then it could be that kizaru's sword touching seastones wouldn't break.

u've brought up a good point n i haven't thought of it in that way, but again i still think his sword is normal

BlackHair
August 30, 2008, 03:43 PM
what tom said above
luffy also touched the bar and was zapped of his energy and plus clothese are always part of logia powers other wise they'd be naked lolI have to agree with shoe. We dont know the effects of seastone on already in there element turned logia user. What will happen if seastone was to touch the element: will it vanish? will it keep moving away? will it turn back to their physical body?

As for Smoker, he is wearing a sword which is partly of seastone. And he is still able to turn into smoke. So, even if u r near seastone u can still turn ur body into ur element. Thats why there must be a different reason, why he didn't break out of the cage.

Even though he is smoke, he couldn't apparently "fly" through the seastone reticule, by changing his own whole body into smoke.. My Theory:
I think if u turn ur own body into the element u cant get near seastone, but it is different if u create sth our of ur body which is made of ur element. But obviously u cant harm the seastone itself with ur element weapon.. since if it was possible, even cages wouldn't work on logia user. That would also explain how Kizs sword is able to touch the seastone sword, since his sword isn't acutally part of his body.

And Smoker wears a jacket, which is prop keeping his weapon touching his naked skin (remember Viper touched Enels naked skin and Luffy with his bare hands the cage and Robins bare hands were cuffed with hand cuffs) or he must have some kind of cover for the peek of his weapon, which is is the part made of seastone.

I myself, don't support the seastone sword idea, but Im not denying the possibility.

neomaster121, great review. :)

neomaster121
August 30, 2008, 03:49 PM
I have to agree with shoe. We dont know the effects of seastone on already in there element turned logia user. What will happen if seastone was to touch the element: will it vanish? will it keep moving away? will it turn back to their physical body?

As for Smoker, he is wearing a sword which is partly of seastone. And he is still able to turn into smoke. So, even if u r near seastone u can still turn ur body into ur element. Thats why there must be a different reason, why he didn't break out of the cage.

Even though he is smoke, he couldn't apparently "fly" through the seastone reticule, by changing his own whole body into smoke.. My Theory:
I think if u turn ur own body into the element u cant get near seastone, but it is different if u create sth our of ur body which is made of ur element. But obviously u cant harm the seastone itself with ur element weapon.. since if it was possible, even cages wouldn't work on logia user. That would also explain how Kizs sword is able to touch the seastone sword, since his sword isn't acutally part of his body.

And Smoker wears a jacket, which is prop keeping his weapon touching his naked skin (remember Viper touched Enels naked skin and Luffy with his bare hands the cage and Robins bare hands were cuffed with hand cuffs) or he must have some kind of cover for the peek of his weapon, which is is the part made of seastone.

I myself, don't support the seastone sword idea, but Im not denying the possibility.

neomaster121, great review. :)

thanks
my post just above this is the only reply i can give but i am sure it isn't a seastone sword
smokers one was rounded like a rod while in a pic u can see the daker shade n light shade of silver's sword just like any normal katana