PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 239 Discussion [Bleach]

Predator
August 04, 2006, 08:00 AM
No matter what ... You must get this weeks Bleach chapter. It's HERE. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6987.0)

This week along with the chapter we get a hilarious Bleach Beach Omake. :whoo

The chapter? ..... Oh, the usual transition chapter. Ichigo wakes up by falling out of bed, Hitsugaya takes him to the Shinigami meeting, There they get the newest info concerning the abduction of Orihime and then ....... a fantastic double spread with Kenpachi and Byakuya coming to the real world to pick up all the Shinigami that belong to Gotei 13.

After this nice chapter, it seems like anything can happen next. But to predict, what will happen is the task of this thread? :nod

Will Ichigo go to train with Vaizards again? Maybe he meets Ishida? Or maybe some character plot developement (like Tatsuki or Karin getting some nice powers)?

babidivegeta
August 04, 2006, 08:53 AM
Well I don't quite know why the First Captain called all of the Gotei members back, I need to get the scanlation, but if anything Soul Society needs to do some major training/preparations for the whole winter war that is going to occur. As for 239, I think Ichigo is going to be super depressed once again, or super pissed off and when he goes back to the vizards he will stay as hollow Ichigo for a longer period of time. Also Chad's Training is Unresolved since Renji Left so maybe Chad and Ichigo Will talk. Or Ichigo might go train with his dad, that could be a new development as well. Well those are my predictions, peace

maideth
August 04, 2006, 09:30 AM
i think ichigo will be closer to the vizards now,more training ofc...
but he disagree with soulsociety's methods everytime,he should leave them and join the vaizards!
we will see ishida soon, even if he can't help shinigamis,he can help inoue :)

Eye-Pod
August 04, 2006, 11:26 AM
I think Ichigo will go into a little depression mode, and then come to the realization that if he don't master his Vaizard form he can't save Orihime. From that point on, Ichigo will most likely be away from all the conversations, and undergo intensive training. Probably w/ the vaizards or Urhara, I doubt it'll be his dad. This time he's damn serious about it, since we all know he'll do anything to protect his friends, esp Inoue. I expect the same or better focus Ichigo had when acheiving Ban Kai to be applied during this process. No more whining or bit*ching this time. ;)

As for Chad, poor guy, he lost his training buddy, maybe he can fight the kids @ Urhara's house ahha. 1 vs. 2 sounds fun. :smile-big

genkizen
August 04, 2006, 04:25 PM
Why is naruto discussed exponentially more than bleach around here? :notrust
Bleach is so much better right now.

Prediction for next chapter, Ichigo is almost certainly heading over to the vizard residence.

thejackass98
August 04, 2006, 04:50 PM
^ ahh well naruto is more discussed because its much easier to understand rather than one piece and bleach which are kinda unpredictable most times... only my thoughts i say

and lets see abouthte prediction i have no idea posible chance we get to see inoue's freind with the black hair forgets the name and chad and urahara it may also have urahara explain why they might have taken inoue or somthin

graphic_content
August 04, 2006, 08:09 PM
i think that a disoriented Ichigo is going to stumble out of Orihime's apartment - and lo and behold! his dad is waiting for him outside. they are gonna have a father/son moment much like the one they had at cemetery after Ichigo's scuffle with Grand Fisher - that will strengthen Ichigo's resolve - and get him to questioning why his Father knows so much about the current situation - @ which time either Isshin will tell him that he is a Shinigami OR before he can, someone will interrupt the conversation - ie. Tatsuki - coming to visit Inoue.

now that the Shinigami have returned to Soul Society - it'll be interesting to see if Kubo re-unites the old team:

Ichigo - Ishida - Sado - Yoruichi...all of which by this time have experienced a tremendous amount of power-gain (we're assuming at least) and will quite possibly be a more formidable team - than their previous outing.

jimm120
August 04, 2006, 08:37 PM
Well, it seems as if Ichigo will decide to go against Soul Society and become a full fledged Vizard.

Really, Soul Society has shown itself to be of a very "cold" nature. They follow rules, some of which are somewhat barbaric, and abide by them without making exceptions. During the whole Rescue Rikku (well, forgot her name for some reason lol...ya know who I'm talking about), they showed their ugly faces. After everything, it was all touchy touchy but in realityI felt that they were still the same, cold society that should not be forgiven for their stubborness. Also, the treatment of the people outside the main walls/treatment to people/etc. They are bad and they need to be revamped. Thought that since the inner circle was killed off, they'd change...but obviously not.

Now, they rear their true face yet again.

I didn't want Ichigo to go Vizard but this just adds to things showing how Soul Society isn't a nice place at all. Go Vizard Ichigo.

rocker2
August 04, 2006, 09:36 PM
Well, it seems as if Ichigo will decide to go against Soul Society and become a full fledged Vizard.

Really, Soul Society has shown itself to be of a very "cold" nature. They follow rules, some of which are somewhat barbaric, and abide by them without making exceptions. During the whole Rescue Rikku (well, forgot her name for some reason lol...ya know who I'm talking about), they showed their ugly faces. After everything, it was all touchy touchy but in realityI felt that they were still the same, cold society that should not be forgiven for their stubborness. Also, the treatment of the people outside the main walls/treatment to people/etc. They are bad and they need to be revamped. Thought that since the inner circle was killed off, they'd change...but obviously not.

Now, they rear their true face yet again.

I didn't want Ichigo to go Vizard but this just adds to things showing how Soul Society isn't a nice place at all. Go Vizard Ichigo.

Well, SS has got to think about the future. Aizen and his espada have already reached a state of readiness far beyond SS. Yama-jii is taking all the precautions he can to make sure they are ready in time for the true attack. They have no idea as to how useful Inoue will be to Aizen or why he took her so they must plan for the worst. Also, sending your most powerful warriors into unknown territory before they are ready is suicide - as Urahara bluntly pointed out when Ichigo was to go save Rukia. Rukia is a noble, Renji pretty close to captain-class and Ichigo equal if not more powerful now than the best of the captain class. It would be a huge blow to SS defense wise if the later two were taken captive or killed and bad for relations at the top if Rukia were hurt in any way. Thus Yama-jii is doing what is most logical for this situation. It's not about being cold, though it can seem that way.

As for Ichigo, he was never a vaizard, nor will he ever be. Friend of the vaizards, yes, but one of them, no. Ichigo and Inoue are in the same camp. Ichigo is a natural hollow-shinigami human (hichigo was not born by some special shinigami art, absorption of a hollow or the houygoku). Inoue has vaizard powers and is human (born through Ichigo's influence and her own heart's power). Biggest point is that they are three types of beings in one. As hichigo pointed out, the combination of two beings of equal power results in a much larger power resulting. Similar to DBZ. Then add in the human factor (which is unknown whether it contributes, but likely does to some extent) and you get a being that has potential and power beyond arrancar or vaizard. Then take into account what the vaizard Love stated some chapters back that neither Ichigo or Inoue are normal (even to them) and it has been a long time since the vaizards met with anyone with powers like theirs.

The real world and SS have two distinct armies again and will likely be fighting from two separate fronts now. Urahara, Ichigo and co. will likely be going after Inoue. Urahara will not take the fact lightly that Inoue was kidnapped as he is partially responsible for not training her and keeping her out of harms way - a point he himself was trying to achieve. Ichigo will also not let Inoue's kidnapping issue drop so lightly. He will go after her, though with a little more training first. This will not be SS arc, part 2. First of all, Ichigo won't be going into HM half-assed. If he goes, he will be at full power and potential. Second, Inoue won't be reduced to some useless girl requiring rescue. Her promise to Ichigo was to fight along side him and so far, no big promises made in Bleach have been broken. Thus we can expect to see Inoue doing everything she can to perform espionage on her end and probably fight with Ichigo at the end. Also, unlike the SS arc, this battle will be on two fronts - one will be SS fighting HM and the other will be RW fighting HM meaning that there may not be many obstacles to getting Inoue except for a couple of espada (Grimmjow, Yamii and Ulquorria likely) and the big bad himself Aizen. I can see Gin and Tousen running the SS vs. HM front. Most of HM will be directed at this front due to the larger army and because Aizen and co. will underestimate the efficiency and effectiveness of Urahara, Ichigo and co.'s squad (Urahara, Ichigo, Yoruichi, Chad, Ishida - possibly Isshin and Ryuuken though they will likely be left to defend RW while the squad takes HM on from inside). Tatsuki may get involved, but in a minor way since if she got significant powers, Inoue's significance will be overshadowed. Also, Tatsuki would be the one jumping in all the time trying to keep Inoue safe on the spiritual side of things stealing Ichigo's current job (and taking away from the romantic angle Kubo seems to be trying to put in).

Eye-Pod
August 04, 2006, 10:44 PM
By the look in his face man I wonder if Ichigo will get kinky :p and start sniffing Inoue's undies :smile-big since he's in her room and he sure miss her.
I'm praying for some more uber techniques from Ichigo, like cero, but I'm clueless so u guys probly know more. Hmm how long do you take it'll take him to train this time? I wonder if he can shorten his training in like a time capsule like DBZ or like Naruto create a freakn clone. DAMMIT Ichigo needs a break, need a shot or two.

thejackass98
August 04, 2006, 11:07 PM
Well, SS has got to think about the future. Aizen and his espada have already reached a state of readiness far beyond SS. Yama-jii is taking all the precautions he can to make sure they are ready in time for the true attack. They have no idea as to how useful Inoue will be to Aizen or why he took her so they must plan for the worst. Also, sending your most powerful warriors into unknown territory before they are ready is suicide - as Urahara bluntly pointed out when Ichigo was to go save Rukia. Rukia is a noble, Renji pretty close to captain-class and Ichigo equal if not more powerful now than the best of the captain class. It would be a huge blow to SS defense wise if the later two were taken captive or killed and bad for relations at the top if Rukia were hurt in any way. Thus Yama-jii is doing what is most logical for this situation. It's not about being cold, though it can seem that way.

As for Ichigo, he was never a vaizard, nor will he ever be. Friend of the vaizards, yes, but one of them, no. Ichigo and Inoue are in the same camp. Ichigo is a natural hollow-shinigami human (hichigo was not born by some special shinigami art, absorption of a hollow or the houygoku). Inoue has vaizard powers and is human (born through Ichigo's influence and her own heart's power). Biggest point is that they are three types of beings in one. As hichigo pointed out, the combination of two beings of equal power results in a much larger power resulting. Similar to DBZ. Then add in the human factor (which is unknown whether it contributes, but likely does to some extent) and you get a being that has potential and power beyond arrancar or vaizard. Then take into account what the vaizard Love stated some chapters back that neither Ichigo or Inoue are normal (even to them) and it has been a long time since the vaizards met with anyone with powers like theirs.

The real world and SS have two distinct armies again and will likely be fighting from two separate fronts now. Urahara, Ichigo and co. will likely be going after Inoue. Urahara will not take the fact lightly that Inoue was kidnapped as he is partially responsible for not training her and keeping her out of harms way - a point he himself was trying to achieve. Ichigo will also not let Inoue's kidnapping issue drop so lightly. He will go after her, though with a little more training first. This will not be SS arc, part 2. First of all, Ichigo won't be going into HM half-assed. If he goes, he will be at full power and potential. Second, Inoue won't be reduced to some useless girl requiring rescue. Her promise to Ichigo was to fight along side him and so far, no big promises made in Bleach have been broken. Thus we can expect to see Inoue doing everything she can to perform espionage on her end and probably fight with Ichigo at the end. Also, unlike the SS arc, this battle will be on two fronts - one will be SS fighting HM and the other will be RW fighting HM meaning that there may not be many obstacles to getting Inoue except for a couple of espada (Grimmjow, Yamii and Ulquorria likely) and the big bad himself Aizen. I can see Gin and Tousen running the SS vs. HM front. Most of HM will be directed at this front due to the larger army and because Aizen and co. will underestimate the efficiency and effectiveness of Urahara, Ichigo and co.'s squad (Urahara, Ichigo, Yoruichi, Chad, Ishida - possibly Isshin and Ryuuken though they will likely be left to defend RW while the squad takes HM on from inside). Tatsuki may get involved, but in a minor way since if she got significant powers, Inoue's significance will be overshadowed. Also, Tatsuki would be the one jumping in all the time trying to keep Inoue safe on the spiritual side of things stealing Ichigo's current job (and taking away from the romantic angle Kubo seems to be trying to put in).

heh i always wait for yer detailed insights every week dude jus cant seem to find points to disagree.. keep it up dude

Nibi Nekomata
August 05, 2006, 12:48 AM
Almost everyone has been talking about this as if it's going to be a repeat of the Save Rukia arc, but I beg to differ. I think Ichigo will NOT go after Orihime in Hueco Mundo, for three reasons.

Reason the first: KT-sensei isn't the type to use the same plot line twice. I'm sure all of you will agree with me that he's an amazing storyteller, and recycling a "save the damsel in distress" plot device that was kind of cliché to begin with reeks of 13-year-old fanfic writer, not genius manga-ka. He won't give us a revamped Save Rukia arc. He just won't.

Reason the second: As rocker2 mentioned, Orihime was determined to grow stronger and fight with the others. When characters make those kinds of statements THEY ALWAYS COME TRUE. Orihime may be with Aizen and his evil freak show now, but you can count on her putting some kind of major dent in his plans by the end of the arc. She doesn't need to be saved the same way Ichigo saved Rukia, so the "bust in with guns blazing" plan, in addition to being stupid, is unnecessary. She'll be saved eventually, but it won't be orchestrated in the same way.

Reason the third: Who's gonna go? Ichigo and Chad? Who both still aren't done with their respective training? Because that's really all who's left. Ishida didn't just make a promise not to associate with shinigami, but "with their friends" also, so unless he deals with his father and resolves some issues pretty damn quick, he's on the bench for this one too. Tatsuki and Keigo haven't really developed their powers yet, Urahara won't get his hands dirty (which pretty much rules out Yoruichi and the rest of the Urahara Shoten, as they seem to act as a unit), and Isshin still hasn't revealed himself to Ichigo yet. This really only leaves the Vizards, and I'm not sure if Ichigo will go begging them for help just yet.

I think Orihime will stay in Hueco Mundo until December when the war starts going all-out. She'll probably have a key role in the finale and toppling Aizen, but at least for now nothing can really be done about her.

neomaster121
August 05, 2006, 05:49 AM
i think the only ones that can help ichigo now are the vilzards so ichigo will go back to them and he will start shouting and they will say they know a way for him to get there but he will have to continue is training until he can control the mask for a lot longer than 11 secs

then i think ishida will make an appearence telling chad what happened to inoue. And since shinigami's are not going to be involve i think ishida will decide to go there with chad to get inoue back thats my prediction.

rennokun
August 05, 2006, 08:32 AM
vizard and urahara is the only 1 that can help ichigo now

Ðveiz
August 05, 2006, 08:36 AM
I bet and predict that Yama is still infront of Ichigo and maybe we yet still got small old man talk there :notrust and prays to see Ichigos dad outside :smile-big

Future predicts.
As far as the reason that Ichigo wount go to HM? im not sure about that... It would feel kinda wrong if he didn't go as well :darn
This chapter going on now "238" reminds me so badly about the time Ichigo lost in the fight back then and Rukia taken to SS. But hey, yea a story repeat would sucks but I gotta admit I liked this endning still even though im worried how close to the SS storty line it will fall. Ichigo for sure got a reason to fight now :amuse

Ichigo will improve as dramaticly as he did last time "I wanna bet on that", now its just about more power then about how the power works like in SS arc... ofc he gotta figure this new power out, but again he knows basic alrady.
I don't think we even have seen a close snap of his true power yet, really Ichigo has so damn much spirit compared to others, there gotta be a reason (or atleast I got convinced by that) royal or not, theres somethink fishy :p

I have to belive that he can kick even more ass, even without his mask if this came along... :darn

Edit: Maybe Ichigo will go to save Hime, but shes transfered into a Hollow when they arive, she can't keep the promese, either break it that way.
They leave (somehow) and the war soon after breaks out and Ichigo will keep trying to find away to get her back to human while others wanna kill her :mad :-(

destinator
August 05, 2006, 09:20 AM
Well hard so say anything...I'll go for some ichigo vaizard chat in the next chapter!

thejackass98
August 05, 2006, 04:35 PM
heh forsome reason i want to see that old man zangetsu again that would be awsome if he appears again with to train ichigo with some new attacks or some other level thing with the soul slayer

Ðveiz
August 05, 2006, 11:04 PM
heh forsome reason i want to see that old man zangetsu again that would be awsome if he appears again with to train ichigo with some new attacks or some other level thing with the soul slayer

Would love that too :) Though I think his gone for now, but who knows in future? What will happend if Zangetzu grow stornger again? I mean, what would happend =o

Substance
August 06, 2006, 12:01 AM
Hopefully he trains and trains and doesnt just rush off to Hueco Mundo

Divine
August 06, 2006, 12:14 AM
The last page of chapter 238 is really sad :crying
Ichigo looks so sad and frustratated to be left alone without help and support to deal problems he is having now. Pity him. :p

For sure, the only people that could help him is the vizards or Ishida. If Ichigo ask for Urahara's help, he is acting stupid. Urahara will not help him for sure! The vizards might calm him down and ask him to train more.

And, the next chapter will start with color pages. So, if we analyze the situation now, we will probably see the chapter to start in Hueco Mundo and Inoue with Aizen as it is the most exciting part readers want to see in colors for now. Unless the colors pages are reserved for posters. :darn

fflare
August 06, 2006, 12:06 PM
Hi, my first post! Been wanting to post this for quite some time but never actually got around to doing it.

The more i think about it the more convinced i am that Orihime is going to die or become evil. The previous chapter seemed too much like inoue giving her final goodbyes.... why would kubo devote such a dialogue so strong in personality, if we were going to see her again? It seems that when inoue finally dies, we will all look back to this one special chapter to remember her, and i think its going to be while protecting ichigo.

this chapter having echoes to the earlier save rukia arc... i am pretty sure that ichigo is going to make or going to have to make a different choice this time, if not it will just be history repeating itself, im sure kt has something up his sleeve... im just sure that its going to be different

Nibi Nekomata
August 06, 2006, 12:58 PM
The more i think about it the more convinced i am that Orihime is going to die or become evil.

Die? Maybe. Become evil? NEVER. This is Orihime weren't talking about, for heaven's sake. She cried for the shinigami that were trying to kidnap her after Mayuri blew them up and Ishida even mentioned she was the kind of person who "Never wanted to hurt anyone, even the enemy." Orihime will never agree with Aizen and his methods; it goes completely against her character.

DarkManSharingan32
August 06, 2006, 01:14 PM
Hmm, i never really post here...
But the recent events seem to warrant me having a shot at a prediction.

With all the drama within the Ranks of the Espada, highlighted by Grimmjow...
I think it will all come to a head soon, with Grimmjow demanding Aizen to let him have a shot at Ichigo...

He will of course be denied... and be pissed.

Eventually.. Grim and Orohime are going to meet, and become aquaintences...
And long story short, Grimmjow, thanks to Orihime... might try somethin stupid. (Like trying to get her out of Huecto Mundo)
---

Anyways, this is for chapters from now...
I just wanna see Grimmjow turn, since he doesn't seem to get along with anyone.
I'd even be up for seeing Orihime becoming attracted to Grimmjow (who really is alot like Ichigo, in some ways...)

*shrugs*

ligerjager
August 06, 2006, 01:23 PM
for the future I came up with two possible scenarios (probably neither of which KT will do):

1. Orihime is under some kind of control and end up fighting against the the ichigo and Co.

and in the ensuing struggle ichigo will have to kill her to release her.

2. orihime will enter the battle on aizen's side and just as ichigo is about to be dismantled by aizen her shield appears out of nowhere and protects him. In this scenarios she is in some sort of device that causes great pain to shoot through her body. So during the fight she is slowly being killed while helping ichigo with aizen.

I hope her powers will be increased exponentially as well. I thought that if she can heal or atleast return a body to the state it was in before then she can also do the reverse. so she surrounds an arrancur and dismantles them and while doing that absorbing their reitsu. When she's done she can unleash tsubaki with the reitsu from the espada and send one heck of a powerful blast at someone (somewhat like Naruto in the KB4 stage).

as for the next chapter I believe we'll skip over to Urahara's place and see what the situation is there...maybe see his thoughts on the events that have taken place and (hopefully) get a hint as to what his next move will be.

I still hope we see Isshin training his little group of human commandos XD but I doubt KT would do that. Ichigo might still be in a quandry in this chapter...maybe we'll get to see his thoughts.

we might get to see orihime introduced to the espada at the very end with a spiffy new outfit, or SS.

venicia777
August 06, 2006, 02:51 PM
Hopefully he trains and trains and doesnt just rush off to Hueco Mundo
that is what i am expecting. in this chapter i am looking for a little overview on what the vice captains and shinigami in the real world will be doing from now. most importantly i am expecting to see what Urahara would be doing. ichigo, after seeing reason may have no option but to train (and honestly that is what he needs). If it wasnt for rukia and hirako- he coulda died at the hands of a one handed grimmjaw who wasnt even in released form.

ryderdm3
August 07, 2006, 04:00 AM
Ok here is my 96.8% guaranteed to be wrong prediction...

Chapter starts off outside Inoue's house as Ichigo is leaving. Tatsuki is nearby and sees Ichigo and begins to run towards him, but then Isshin grabs her and tells her to stop. Isshin tells her that she shouldn't bother Ichigo right now. Because of his weakness, his friends are suffering and it's up to him to stop it from happening again. Tatsuki wants to know what is up. She briefly explains all the weird things she's been seeing and how she felt Inoue was in trouble. Isshin, stunned, recognizes that she has been gaining powers in addition to others in the town. He wanders if he and Urahara made a mistake and put many people at risk by settling down in such a place.

The scene switches back to the Vaizards hide out. Ichigo is standing back in the entrance with the other Vaizards looking upon him. Shinji asks him if he understands now why he's not ready. He reitterates with Ichigo, tellling him that Ichigo is not ready to protect his friends and he sure as hell isn't ready to go save Inoue either. Hiyori smacks Ichigo upside his head and tells him it's time to get his act together because the training is about to get a lot rougher. She tells him that the're running out of time and he's going to have to stop half-assing it. She begins to scold him some more but Ichigo cuts her off. He puts his hand up to his face and brings out his hollow mask. He tells her, "Yeah...I know already. Let's finish the training. I'm not taking this damn mask off!". And the chapter ends.

FLFC
August 07, 2006, 09:18 AM
Wow ... first time i´ve seen such a detailled prediction of a chapter... (Previous post).

Well people here have already theorized much about what might happen, I just want to add that I would be very disappointed if Ichigo just accepted that he cannot rescue Inoue and keeps his trainning and waits for "instructions" from the G13. There may not be a new "Save Rukia arc" type of thing but if he just look away and accept it till december... SHAME ON YOU ICHIGO.

I´m not liking any Shinigami right now, so for my predition, Ichigo will go to the Vizards and turn Vizard entirely, not just clothes-wise, but mainly in the attitude of independence from the G13. The SS clearly showed us that it fights for the sake of the Order / the System, instead of fighting to protect souls or humans or anything of the sort, so Ichigo will be always the Ryoka for not thinking like the Command of the G13.

graphic_content
August 07, 2006, 02:39 PM
Ok here is my 96.8% guaranteed to be wrong prediction...

Chapter starts off outside Inoue's house as Ichigo is leaving. Tatsuki is nearby and sees Ichigo and begins to run towards him, but then Isshin grabs her and tells her to stop. Isshin tells her that she shouldn't bother Ichigo right now. Because of his weakness, his friends are suffering and it's up to him to stop it from happening again. Tatsuki wants to know what is up. She briefly explains all the weird things she's been seeing and how she felt Inoue was in trouble. Isshin, stunned, recognizes that she has been gaining powers in addition to others in the town. He wanders if he and Urahara made a mistake and put many people at risk by settling down in such a place.

The scene switches back to the Vaizards hide out. Ichigo is standing back in the entrance with the other Vaizards looking upon him. Shinji asks him if he understands now why he's not ready. He reitterates with Ichigo, tellling him that Ichigo is not ready to protect his friends and he sure as hell isn't ready to go save Inoue either. Hiyori smacks Ichigo upside his head and tells him it's time to get his act together because the training is about to get a lot rougher. She tells him that the're running out of time and he's going to have to stop half-assing it. She begins to scold him some more but Ichigo cuts her off. He puts his hand up to his face and brings out his hollow mask. He tells her, "Yeah...I know already. Let's finish the training. I'm not taking this damn mask off!". And the chapter ends.

we actually agree on the which character are making a come-back after a VERY long absence - those being - Tatsuki and Isshin - especially Isshin.

I would love to see the last part of your prediction come true - Ichigo calling out his Hollow determined to keep that mask on - very dramatic - could very well lead to a whole mess of stuff that would be really exciting to see IE a convo between Zangetsu and a now Hollow-ized Ichigo.

I think we all have to accept the fact that Ichigo is a Vizard - considering the state of things - he never really had a choice to begin with (its like being a vampire, you are what you are - its all a matter of accepting it - sorry, just watched Blade:The Series)

and personally I like how Ichigo has been isolated from the other Shinigami - and been forced to be a position we he has to rely on the people he least expected - IE the Vizards - and quite possibly now - Sado (whose powers, like his and Inoue's resemble that of a Hollow) and Ishida (a sworn enemy of the Shinigami) - just some thoughts.

kazekage_shinagami
August 07, 2006, 03:46 PM
You just made me realise XD
If Ichigo is going to austensible be part of the Vizard troup then Ryuuken really can't get angry with Urryuu for helping him. And as you say he would definently have to help out Sado and the rest of the humans with spirtual powers.

Oh and that prediction with 96.8% probablity is a very good one basicly how Imagine the next chapter. I also believe that either Isshin will rock up to the Shoten and have a chat with Yuroichi and Urahara or they will rock up at Isshin's

venicia777
August 07, 2006, 05:37 PM
Wow ... first time i´ve seen such a detailled prediction of a chapter... (Previous post).

Well people here have already theorized much about what might happen, I just want to add that I would be very disappointed if Ichigo just accepted that he cannot rescue Inoue and keeps his trainning and waits for "instructions" from the G13. There may not be a new "Save Rukia arc" type of thing but if he just look away and accept it till december... SHAME ON YOU ICHIGO.

I´m not liking any Shinigami right now, so for my predition, Ichigo will go to the Vizards and turn Vizard entirely, not just clothes-wise, but mainly in the attitude of independence from the G13. The SS clearly showed us that it fights for the sake of the Order / the System, instead of fighting to protect souls or humans or anything of the sort, so Ichigo will be always the Ryoka for not thinking like the Command of the G13.
i would really like to see ichigo become "vizardized". at least for now so that he can concentrate and get stronger from their training. He is one after all.

But he is shinigami too. His association and attachment with them, Rukia and Yoruichi especially, have helped in making him what he is. and i personally think will make him stronger.

i really hope to see ichigo's reactions take center stage in the next chapter. And what will kisuke do since he knows exactly what Inoues powers can do.

ryderdm3
August 07, 2006, 06:12 PM
I agree with you guys on a sort of attitude change with Ichigo. I mean, he was already pretty independent, but that's only going to increase now. I don't think he'll interract with Soul Society come invasion time. That is, unless someone like Rukia is in trouble and needs saved. Even then, I think we're going to see a split between Ichigo and his SS friends. Not saying they're going to fight each other or anything, but I think Ichio's only goal in mind right now it to kill Aizen and take back Inoue.

genkizen
August 07, 2006, 06:48 PM
i would really like to see ichigo become "vizardized". at least for now so that he can concentrate and get stronger from their training. He is one after all.

But he is shinigami too. His association and attachment with them, Rukia and Yoruichi especially, have helped in making him what he is. and i personally think will make him stronger.

i really hope to see ichigo's reactions take center stage in the next chapter. And what will kisuke do since he knows exactly what Inoues powers can do.

I agree about liking to see Ichigo become Vizardized, but I would like to see it because for me, one of the reasons I enjoy bleach is because of its style and the Vizards have more style appearance wise and sometimes attitude wise (maybe not in the case of certain characters like Renji) than the shinigami do. Also because the shinigami basically turned their collective backs to him.

I have to say I like the idea of seeing Ichigo kicking ass in a pair of chucks and a Nirvana shirt :thumbs

Lohnt
August 08, 2006, 07:56 AM
I don't see why people don't want Ichigo to become a Vizard. SS seems like a pretty crappy place to live. I mean look how much happier Uruhara is now... Well ignoring the sins of his past.

But considering the way the Vizards have casual convo amongst themselves even during serious situation tells me that they can't be evil.. if anything they realize they have power and with that power comes responsibility, now the SS are the cops of the world, so they don't need to interfere with every hollow appearing, BUT when it's time for them to interfere (the coming war) they'll do what they have to.

Substance
August 08, 2006, 04:12 PM
^ i agree

jabbament
August 08, 2006, 04:27 PM
(Too lazy to read the entire thread :p)

The one thing I hate is the fact that Yamamoto talks like Ichigo is a Shinigami. Ichigo is still a human and does not "belong" to Soul Society, and he's really got no authority over any humans. :s

Anyway my guess is Ichigo is either going to go to the Vaizards or Urahara and co. I don't see what other choice he has, since you know he's not going to just sit on his ass with his thumb up his butt with Orihime missing.

lexx
August 08, 2006, 05:01 PM
*shrugs* for whatever reason, Ichigo has a really hard time remaining in Hollow-powers mode. On top of that, his fighting strength at bankai+hollow mask seemed about even to that of Shinji at unreleased+hollow. In other words...Ichigo's absolute peak, a state he can't maintain for long, is just about even to a vaizard playing around, and slightly better than an unreleased, one-armed espada. Strong for a death god in raw power, weak considering his lack of experience and variety of skills. Pathetic compared to espada or vaizards. ...our hero certainly doesn't seem very heroic these days.

azhrei
August 08, 2006, 06:09 PM
One thing I don't like is repeating what everyone else said, so this will be short.
1. In the long run, Orihime will be trained under Aizen or someone in Hueco Mundo. She will get a lot stronger.
2. Ichigo does go back to the Vaizards, but eventually he must break away from them. He is just that kind of guy.

graphic_content
August 08, 2006, 06:28 PM
...and slightly better than an unreleased, one-armed espada.

hahaha - very hilarious, AND very true observation.

But - I do think we have to give him a little credit - since the beginning (when he first re-discovered his Shinigami powers) hes struggled against it completely; only now is he really learning to rely on his other-half for power - and quite frankly I think a learning curve should be in order. He virtually embarassed Grimmjaw that entire fight - not allowing a single hit to land - even facing his Cero head-on and cutting it in half - well...until his mask broke that is.

and as far as Shinji (my favourite character next to Isshin) is concerned - he is obviously battle-hardened; having had these powers for years and has had more than an ample amount of time to keep his hollow in check for extended periods of time.

but I definetly agree...he has alot of growing to do - but the one thing he really has to curb is his 'gung-ho' spirit to jump into battle without assessing the situation - because lately, he has been tossed aside more often than not.

and Ichigo is already a 'Vizard' - whether or not he will admit it; its already happened - and Shinji prediction came true - slowly, everybody is abandoning him - be it by order OR choice.

Lohnt
August 09, 2006, 04:53 AM
You know I've never been a fan of the hero being God in manga.. I liked the fact that Ichigos father, Uruhara and Yoroichi are still accomplishing what Ichigo has to do at his peak with minimal effort. And Vizards and Espada are also nice because it leaves room for Ichigo to grow.

However I think Ichigo already excels at being a Death God, without having mastered all the skills, at best he knows 2 of the arts really well at bankai, but then we see Uruhara and his dad unreleased doing feats of bankai captains..which to me means Ichigo really should fill up those holes he has as a shinigami in order to move on to Vizard training.. not that he likely will..

Also I'd be interested in seeing that girl that can maintain her Hollow form for over 15 hours on the first try fighting.. she's gotta be something special at least in the Vizards world. I dunno this arc is kinda weird, at first I thought it might be like Shinigami > Hollows > Vizards > Arrancar > Shinigami, but the way things are going seems like Hollows are puppies, and Shinigamis are puppies with lazers on their heads in the middle of a battle between mechas... I really hope Ichigo, Chad and Inoue find why they are special and fight in their own way.. I can't say I'm a fan of Ichigo in hollow mode, if things keep going like this he'll end up with so many accessories he'll look stupid in the end :/

3of4
August 09, 2006, 01:10 PM
hmm....lets think about some other direction. Maybe teh Fact that Ichigo is not able to Control his Mask vor more than 11 seconds means something, for example that he ist NOT a Vaizard as the others.
Lets remember, Urahara stated that the Vaizards are Originally Shinigami wo used Forbidden Spells to gain Hollow Powers. Which sounds more somehting like being amateur work ;), while Ichigo gains his Powers with Uraharas Help so ists something different.
Maybe Ichigo will learn in the next Chat with the Old Man that he isn#t as Vaizard as the Others and to try to be like them istn the right way...just an idea ^^
Something "back to the roots" for Ichigo might be Interesting...

venicia777
August 09, 2006, 02:53 PM
yeah- it is possible. at least in the now we dont know all the facts Kubo will throw at us later. But for now we all know he is a shinigami and a vizard and a human. whatever the reasons to dispute this fact- ichigo is inextricably linked to all these 3 states. the idea of him not being a vizard is intriguing but for now- a shinigami with hollow-like powers is a vizard.

One thing I don't like is repeating what everyone else said, so this will be short.
1. In the long run, Orihime will be trained under Aizen or someone in Hueco Mundo. She will get a lot stronger.
this is what i have always contended. To me something had to give before Inoue was going to shed some of her old self and become better. the minute i saw aizen watch her and learnt about the hibernation of the hougoku (i hope the spelling is right)- i was really expecting and hoping for inoues capture. for a while- when we saw her train in SS- i th ought that hope was dashed- but kubo did a good one. unlike rukia- i was hoping inoue becomes something like how jean grey aka phoenix was in X-men (the comics).

3of4
August 09, 2006, 03:51 PM
you mean die and coming back as Dark phoenix ;) i hope not

we'll see ^^

Debu
August 09, 2006, 05:32 PM
Lets remember, Urahara stated that the Vaizards are Originally Shinigami wo used Forbidden Spells to gain Hollow Powers.

Whaaa? I don't recall this - can you point us to the chapter?

I really dig the idea of Ichigo's dad 'revealing' himself soon, perhaps to help Ichigo find Zangetsu again. It would be a great "how does he know so much?" kind of moment if his dad just *knew* that Ichi had lost contact with him.

-Debu

venicia777
August 09, 2006, 07:08 PM
you mean die and coming back as Dark phoenix ;) i hope not

we'll see ^^
yup!!! but of course death here doesnt mean both spirit/body leaving the plane of existence of the human world. as is what i think you mean.

i hope inoue's character receives such an awakening. But maybe not become evil but a stronger, matured, and a much more seasoned character.

Nibi Nekomata
August 09, 2006, 10:44 PM
yup!!! but of course death here doesnt mean both spirit/body leaving the plane of existence of the human world. as is what i think you mean.

i hope inoue's character receives such an awakening. But maybe not become evil but a stronger, matured, and a much more seasoned character.

I agree with you're first hope (strength), but not the other two. Taking away Orihime's wacky perkiness is like taking away Byakuya's funky hair noodles! Orihime will NOT be turned evil and/or jaded by Aizen because that's just not how she works as a character. She'd keep on believing in the goodness of her friends even on the verge of death, that's just the kind of person she is.

ryderdm3
August 10, 2006, 02:48 AM
Whaaa? I don't recall this - can you point us to the chapter?

I really dig the idea of Ichigo's dad 'revealing' himself soon, perhaps to help Ichigo find Zangetsu again. It would be a great "how does he know so much?" kind of moment if his dad just *knew* that Ichi had lost contact with him.

-Debu

Urahara definitely says it. I'm not sure the chapter number, but I'm pretty positive that it's the chapter where Urahara is talking with Isshin. He says that Ichigo has been contacted by "them". And that "they" could be a big ally in the upcoming war, since they are former shinigami who used forbidden techniques to gain hollow powers. Something like that at least.

3of4
August 10, 2006, 03:57 AM
Its chapter 188 *just searched*
hell i'd love to see Isshin as shinigami again, giving his Sone some training lessons ;)

Ishiken
August 10, 2006, 04:59 AM
Inoue was kidnapped to give Aizen someone capable of healing his army. Hollows and Aizen's Shinigami lack that capacity. She won't be doing any fighting, but rather keeping them from falling apart.

Ichigo's hollow is as strong if not stronger then the Vaizards, thats what the problem is. He can't maintain the mask simply because thats as long as he can keep using the hollow power without being overwhelmed by it. There is something impeding his progress as a Vaizard and until he comes to terms with it he won't get any better at maintaining the mask.

Deerkiller
August 10, 2006, 08:14 AM
There are several Ideas that popped into my head after reading everyones posts (while bored at work ofcoarse)

Some of these things are moreso likely to happen or the reasons why they have happened.

1. Innoue was brought to HM because she can return things back to normal giving Aizen a perfect weapon to expirement on Hollow's and return them "back to what they were". Aizen will train Innoue for his own Diabolical reasons increasing her strength and abilities to the point where she is a weapon wanted by everyone. There are endless possibilities and assumptions that can be made about her powers.

2. Ichigo will go back to the viazards and learn to extend his mask even longer. What I havent seen anyone say yet is the word... "CERO". Ichigo was shocked by this attack and I believe he will learn to control his mask for longer AND learn the cero attack. This would give him a nice touch for his hollow mask side.

What does everyone think?

gigantor21
August 10, 2006, 09:52 AM
Deerkiller - I agree on the second thing. With his reiatsu, Ichigo's Cero would be able to blow up whole citites if he could master it. Extending the time period in which he can materialize the mask should (and probably will) come first).

On the first point, though, I don't think that Aizen really needs to experiment on Hollows anymore. I think that the only reason Inoue was captured was to accelerate the Hougyoku's completion. What he does with her after that is anyone's guess (though killing her or turning her into a Vaizard or something is pretty doubtful, to say the least).

Skillachi
August 10, 2006, 10:02 AM
Ok This is my first post. And by the discussions i see taking place this wont be my last.

My prediction for the next chapter.

Ichigo, will go back to the vaizards for more training OR probably a short speech with urahara re: how to save inoue and what are the next steps to take...

As for the future:

First of all I think everybody has overlooked wat hacchi has said. Ichigo has arrancar blood inside him now (or espada blood whichever you want to call it). I Think that this will mean that ichigo will gain espada powers ie the power to have a release. Meaning, hollowgo (what i call ichigo in hollow form) will probably have a hollowgo lvl2 or a hollowgo shikai or hollowgo bankai. Which is how ichigo will gain the power to actually stand up to aizen.

The thing about this though is that there will have to be some form of fight between zangetsu and hollowgo. But this will be the final fight between them though, after this there will no longer be a need for ichigo to go into his mind, so expect a big fight (bigger than the last fight).

Ishida i think will stick to his promise to his father and not go to hueco mundo... however there will be a need for ishida to be in the RW because aizen will be sending arrancars through despite the war in HM and only Ishida and his dad will be there to save the RW. Along with Urahara's 2 sidekicks.

Urahara and the vaizards and Sado and Yoruichi will all go to HM together with ichigo however

Deerkiller
August 10, 2006, 10:10 AM
How would Innoue possibly speed up the cooldown on the Hougyoku. I just cant see any possible way for her to neccessarily accelerate time. I could see him transforming a hollow and not liking the turnout then using Innoue's powers to reverse it in some way. Either way, Innoue will need training to do anything with her heart not being in it.[br]Posted on: August 10, 2006, 10:03:41 AM_________________________________________________skillachi - I dont think you took the right context when involving Ichigo and the injury. It was that the reiatsu left inside him was moreso causing damage. Not morphing itself inside of him giving him espada powers. It was more of a residual effect that hasnt been stated yet. I am curious why this was just recently mentioned when it could have been brought up in the recovery from the lower ranked Espada that invaded earlier on. There is Definately more to it, but for now it is a giant mystery why it was brought into the story now.

Skillachi
August 10, 2006, 10:38 AM
I do agree with Inoue speeding up the hyougokyou (damn spelling) progress. Basically, as stated Inoue's power returns a person to a previous state. Better than Hacchi because he has to first see the previous state to return it to that. Inoue just does it by thinking. Therefore in the sameway inoue just need to cast the healing spell on the hyougokyou to return it to the state of when urahara first created it...

skillachi - I dont think you took the right context when involving Ichigo and the injury. It was that the reiatsu left inside him was moreso causing damage. Not morphing itself inside of him giving him espada powers. It was more of a residual effect that hasnt been stated yet. I am curious why this was just recently mentioned when it could have been brought up in the recovery from the lower ranked Espada that invaded earlier on. There is Definately more to it, but for now it is a giant mystery why it was brought into the story now.

Yea which is why i think it was mentioned. Kubo's story telling style doesnt just make a point that is forgotten. Which is why i theorize that, because hacchi has healed ichigo with the arrancar power in him, it will cause some form of fusion with ichigo and arrancar blood, creating a hybrid capable of releasing. Ichigo will be the first hollogamispada!!

suarhnir
August 10, 2006, 12:11 PM
purupuru, this is my first post so bear with me.

As for Inoue's fate currently, she's gonna die. I think Aizen has only one use for her and that is to release the Hougyoku, so once that is accomplished he will get rid of Inoue. As for Inoue's powers, I don't think its just reversing the state of something. I'm gonna go with Ulquiorra's observation in that Inoue's powers are quite simply the manipulation of space and time. Inoue has yet to truly master that power, which may or may not buy her some time while in Hueco Mundo. As for Ichigo, I don't think he has any arrancar reiatsu left in him because I thought that when Inoue went to say good bye to him, she also finished healing him including the removal of the arrancar reiastu (even though they didn't show it) which Ichigo confirmed upon waking up.

I also don't think Urahara was ever really aware of Inoue's powers and genuinely thought she would be of no help in the later battles, in fact I think Unohana had a better idea of what Inoue's powers were when she saw her healing Ichigo in SS. It's not like Urahara ever trained her or really observed Inoue as she used her powers, it was mostly Yoruichi, and if he did understand what Inoue is capable of, he wouldn't have just let her go like he did.

As for my prediction, Ichigo is probably gonna go back to the vaizards to either train more or ask for help to save Inoue. Everyone is regrouping to prepare for what's to come, so I definitely think that there will be little or no action/fighting and it will mostly be touching base with everyone and how they're doing (training wise) and how they feel about what the situation has developed into.

azhrei
August 10, 2006, 08:15 PM
Inoue was kidnapped to give Aizen someone capable of healing his army. Hollows and Aizen's Shinigami lack that capacity. She won't be doing any fighting, but rather keeping them from falling apart.

Ichigo's hollow is as strong if not stronger then the Vaizards, thats what the problem is. He can't maintain the mask simply because thats as long as he can keep using the hollow power without being overwhelmed by it. There is something impeding his progress as a Vaizard and until he comes to terms with it he won't get any better at maintaining the mask.

Didn't the Arrancar that faced Urahara have his armed put back on. That kind of sounds like healing.

DarkManSharingan32
August 10, 2006, 09:51 PM
Guys it might be this simple...
Aizen is going to ensnare Inoue's mind.

He knows how the SS operates, and likely already knows that Yamato has forbidden anyone from coming after Inoue.
Add to this, that Ichigo will not be immediately racing after Inoue...

And we have at least a few chapter of Aizen telling Inoue that "Ichigo is never coming to get her", and "She has been deserted".
Of course, at first she won't give in. But maybe... she'll start to believe it.
---

Just around then, I expect the Vaizards to mobilize against Aizen, and attempt recapture Inoue.
If Inoue wants to be saved at that point... we will just have to wait and see...

I think, the prospect of Inoue stayign with Aizen is very possible...
Since we have to have some distingushments between this, and the Soul Society arc...
---

Well thats a prediction...
Hopefully we see some interaction between Inoue and Grimmjow... ;)

ryderdm3
August 10, 2006, 10:29 PM
Didn't the Arrancar that faced Urahara have his armed put back on. That kind of sounds like healing.

And it was only about half as strong as it was before, the arm that is. That's healing, but it's a long shot from being anywhere near what Unohana can do. Inoue can provide healing on par with the 4th division, but her main purpose is to speed up the Hogyoku. Her abilities are in time manipulation, that is why Aizen wants her.

Sharma
August 11, 2006, 07:17 AM
Added to the part where Aizen says Inoue has been deserted, it's quite easily possible he can release his shikai, hypnotise her and make her believe that Ichigo did indeed come after her, yet the Arrancar had destroyed him.

He did create an illusion of others that he had died, why not do the same for Ichigo to crush her will to resist?

Substance
August 11, 2006, 08:25 AM
what is a SJ?? I swear that a nazi symbol in your signature.

Koen
August 11, 2006, 08:36 AM
well,

I think, we will certainly see a shot of inoue in hueco monde. Aizen with his evil-acting-nice will say why he wants inoue. I also believe no one will help ichigo. I think it is not like, we do not want you but more like this is insane. Vaizards will maybe say something like: finish your training firs if you want to help. Maybe we will see more of ishada and his dad. And why not as suprise: soul society and its new capitains getting ready...

Lohnt
August 11, 2006, 09:28 AM
Manji is the Japanese name for a Buddhist and Hindu symbol, 卍, (Chinese: wàn), usually representative of admirable qualities such as peace or intelligence or strength, depending on clockwise or counter-clockwise direction of the arms. As a result of World War II and Nazism, this hooked cross (Hakenkreuz) is usually perceived as the Nazi "hooked cross" swastika, which is usually differentiated from the Manji by a 45 degree rotation and hooked arms facing clockwise.
-Wiki

Don't take things for their face value, as the old proverb goes, never judge a book by it's cover, unless that book is bald and from Germany, in which case I could understand it.

ryderdm3
August 11, 2006, 12:19 PM
The sad part is they always edit that symbol because most people are too ignorant to know what it really stood for. Good to see we don't have that around here though.

Substance
August 11, 2006, 07:17 PM
If you wanted to correct me you could have sent me a PM.

thejackass98
August 11, 2006, 07:32 PM
well he could have but he didnt

and for the next ch that comes out i jus surprise me

jabbament
August 11, 2006, 07:33 PM
Its not 100% off topic I suppose, as the symbols in the sig are for "BanKai"...close enough related to Bleach for me not to move it (though I'm also very lazy right now).

Lets just try to keep on topic some, all.

mkit
August 12, 2006, 04:29 PM

i always thought ichigo got his hollow powers when was doing the training with urahara to become a shinigami
it'd be nice if ichigo joins vizards - they have all kinds of members ...a perverted girl (maybe lesbian), fat guy who might be from the godfather, weird haired guy, baller, girl who smacks people w/ her sandals, etc. add in ichigo's "dont give me bullshit or ill get pissed off" attitude and you got a multi-cultural comical group

NinjaMunki
August 13, 2006, 01:48 AM
I really, really want Tatsuki and Keigo to have some sort of ability before the end of the year. There's been way too many subtle hints about their abilities to see Arrancars and other spirits. But as for what can be predicted, this is the very beginning of a new arc and I really can't have an idea of what's gonna happen. That and Kubo having both Quincys and Isshin in his pocket, ready to pop out at any chapter he feels like. Like a jack-in-a-box, but without any music for you to guess with.

gigantor21
August 13, 2006, 12:18 PM
NinjaMunki - Well, that's just how Kubotite's storytelling style is--you never know whether a loose end is going to stay a loose end, or will actually play a major role in the story later on. That's one of Bleach's strong points--I think that soundless jack-in-the-box style is what keeps it from being any old generic shonen manga.

On a side note, I agree on the Keigo and Tatsuki thing--especially since their spiritual powers seem to be even weaker than Chad and Orihime's. It's almost like there's no point to them being able to see spirits...but then again, you never know...

mkit - I don't think that Ichigo's going to join the Vaizards. He has too many bonds to Soul Society and the shinigami--his dad's an ex-Shinigami, most of his friends either are Shinigami or at least know of them, and (as we saw in the last chapter) he's got no choice but to follow Soul Society's rules.

I think he'll just stay with them until he finishes his training, and then the Vaizards will help during the war. After that, I can't even guess what their role in the story will be.

ophelis
August 13, 2006, 03:07 PM
Don't take things for their face value, as the old proverb goes, never judge a book by it's cover, unless that book is bald and from Germany, in which case I could understand it.

I REALLY liked that!

ryderdm3
August 13, 2006, 11:13 PM
I don't think Keigo will ever have any powers, but it's possible for Tatsuki to obtain powers. Earlier in the series, she is regaded as one of the toughest fighters in their school. If she is able to obtain some powers similar to Inoue and Chad then she should be able to fight with minimal training. Perhaps she discovered she had powers a while ago back when Inoue and Chad got theres but has kept them secret. She is the kind of person who would train her powers and get stronger as well.

ophelis
August 14, 2006, 04:33 AM
I don't think Keigo will ever have any powers, but it's possible for Tatsuki to obtain powers. Earlier in the series, she is regaded as one of the toughest fighters in their school. If she is able to obtain some powers similar to Inoue and Chad then she should be able to fight with minimal training. Perhaps she discovered she had powers a while ago back when Inoue and Chad got theres but has kept them secret. She is the kind of person who would train her powers and get stronger as well.

I agree that it's possible for Tatsuki to obtain powers, but why not Keigo either? I think that every human who can see Hollows and Shinigami could obtain some powers, like Chad and Inoue.

ryderdm3
August 14, 2006, 04:21 PM
It's not a matter of him obtaining powers, but more so whether or not they will be strong enough to be of use. I could see Keigo developing powers, but I have a hard time believing they'll be of any use other than for comic relief or some misc. use. With Tatsuki, she's a natural fighter, while Keigo is just a goof ball. While Inoue is a goof ball as well, she's had a decent amount of time AND motivation to practice her powers and put them to use. I just can't see the same happening with Keigo.

Fortisdiablos
August 15, 2006, 01:16 AM
Isshin!!

Deerkiller
August 15, 2006, 08:02 AM
We are definately due for an isshin momment. I want to know what zengetsu thinks of Ichigo's Hollow form. It would be an interesting conversation to say the least.

Urazz
August 15, 2006, 09:52 AM
You know a good way to avoid another rescue arc? Have Inoue rescued by the Vaizards as she meets the arrancar to be taken into HM. After all we were told that only the arrancar can only sense Inoue when she is wearing that bracelet. I wonder if the Vaizards can sense her too since they are pretty similar to the Arrancar?

This could've easily happened when Ichigo was unconscious after Inoue said goodbye to him and we see it in a flashback.

I don't think it really likely but I think it might be likely if our chains are being yanked into believing that we are gonna have another rescue the damsel in distress arc.

gigantor21
August 15, 2006, 01:34 PM
You know a good way to avoid another rescue arc? Have Inoue rescued by the Vaizards as she meets the arrancar to be taken into HM. After all we were told that only the arrancar can only sense Inoue when she is wearing that bracelet. I wonder if the Vaizards can sense her too since they are pretty similar to the Arrancar?

This could've easily happened when Ichigo was unconscious after Inoue said goodbye to him and we see it in a flashback.

I don't think it really likely but I think it might be likely if our chains are being yanked into believing that we are gonna have another rescue the damsel in distress arc.

Yeah, that would be awesome--but we don't even know whether or not the Vaizards even know how to get to Hueco Mundo in the first place. Plus, it's likely that they won't get involved even if they do know, considering that they don't want to get too caught up in helping either side in the impending conflict.

With that said, I don't think that it'll just be another "damsel in distress" arc like the Soul Society arc, because I don't think that they'll try and save Orihime until Aizen makes his move, and all the bloody chaos erupts in all three realms. So I doubt it'll feel that repetitive...

Urazz
August 15, 2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah, that would be awesome--but we don't even know whether or not the Vaizards even know how to get to Hueco Mundo in the first place. Plus, it's likely that they won't get involved even if they do know, considering that they don't want to get too caught up in helping either side in the impending conflict.

With that said, I don't think that it'll just be another "damsel in distress" arc like the Soul Society arc, because I don't think that they'll try and save Orihime until Aizen makes his move, and all the bloody chaos erupts in all three realms. So I doubt it'll feel that repetitive...

I think the Vaizards can get involved if they want to invite her to join them like they did with Ichigo. Not only that but I think the Arrancars might believe the Vaizards are allied with the Shinigami when Hirako attacked Grimjaw.

Anyways, I'm getting more of a sense of urgency with the rescue of Inoue if that is the path the manga is going. We really don't know how long it'll take for Aizen to use Inoue for his plans. With Rukia we were told it would take about a month initially and her sentence was being shortened. We never really got that sense of urgency until later on in the rescue in my opinion.

Ichigo seems to make the most progress when things get real urgent though so a rescue may happen before Aizen's attack though.[br][size=1]Posted on: August 15, 2006, 03:49:58 PM

genkizen
August 15, 2006, 10:27 PM
Im afraid Kubo won't show Hime-chan for a long time, possibly until some climactic moment occurs during the upcoming war.

Hope Kubo doesn't do that. I already miss Hime-chan :s

RegulasFade
August 16, 2006, 06:09 PM
Well the summary is out. Copied this from bleachportal forums

Kaien posted it and hiken translated.

Half assed summary before I go to sleep

Ichigo goes to school. Mizuiro notices something is wrong as Keigo talks to Ichigo. Tatsuki appears and asks him about Inoue. He dodges the question and feigns ignorance. She asks him about shinigami clothes and what not but he denies it. Tatsuki gets pissed and breaks a window, Keigo stops her, she tells Ichigo they promised when they were kids to help each other and not keep secrets. Keigo and Mizuiro hold her back and Ichigo tells them to take care of her.

He leaves to Urahara's where he says he knew he would come asking about a way to get to hueco mundo. He tells him he thought they would be after her but his plan to keep orihime out of the front lines back fired. He feels responsible and decides to cooperate. Chad and Ishida show up, Ichigo tries to refuse them coming along but Chad shows off his new powered up arm and chapter ends with them 3 determined to go alone.

Script might come later but right now he's away from home and this is all he can give.

ryderdm3
August 16, 2006, 07:07 PM
The summary is likely fake though. Either that or the series is about to become really stupid.

RegulasFade
August 16, 2006, 08:15 PM
I often think there fake. But the source has been right everytime since new years at the very least (I didnt use bleachportal before then).

Urazz
August 16, 2006, 09:10 PM
The summary is likely fake though. Either that or the series is about to become really stupid.

That's just a quick summary of things though from what I've heard. And I really don't mind it so much. If it's just those 3 in HM then it's definately going to be different than the Rescue Rukia arc as it'll be in completely hostile territory and it looks like they won't have any allies or a guide to help out.

I don't care if it's fake or real but I'm holding my opinion till I actually see the chapter and the translation itself.

gigantor21
August 16, 2006, 09:36 PM
That's just a quick summary of things though from what I've heard. And I really don't mind it so much. If it's just those 3 in HM then it's definately going to be different than the Rescue Rukia arc as it'll be in completely hostile territory and it looks like they won't have any allies or a guide to help out.

I don't care if it's fake or real but I'm holding my opinion till I actually see the chapter and the translation itself.

I concur. If anything, I'm kind of hoping that it's true, because it would tie up so many loose ends in one shot--Tatsuki's knowledge of Ichigo's powers, Uryuu's role in the story, and the results of Chad's training.

Personally, I think that all three of them are going to get their asses kicked, but still...it beats another Emo-Ichigo chapter (like the ones right before and after Ulquiorra and Yammi first came to the human world).

ryderdm3
August 17, 2006, 01:54 AM
I just don't see a brilliant man like Urahara sending his biggest hope to his death. Providing the summaries are true, something else has to be up. Perhaps this summary is correct and Urahara is tricking them, perhaps some sort of an illusion to give them a taste of the hell that awaits them in the future. That'd sure light a fire under their asses.

Urazz
August 17, 2006, 03:19 AM
I just don't see a brilliant man like Urahara sending his biggest hope to his death. Providing the summaries are true, something else has to be up. Perhaps this summary is correct and Urahara is tricking them, perhaps some sort of an illusion to give them a taste of the hell that awaits them in the future. That'd sure light a fire under their asses.

Who knows maybe he has something like that arrancar bracelet Inoue was told to wear but only shinigami can only detect the wearer? Or a disguise so everyone in HM will think they are hollows? Granted this doesn't stop Aizen from detecting them but they may be able to get to Inoue before things go crazy.

gigantor21
August 17, 2006, 09:09 AM
Urazz and ryderdm3 - Either case would be cool, if they were executed well, which Kubotite (thankfully) doesn't have a problem with most of the time. But in any case, we still don't even know if this summary is real or not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, though...

ryderdm3
August 17, 2006, 12:11 PM
It appears real from the screenshots. I'm still pretty stunned though. This can't pan out the way one would initially suspect.

venicia777
August 17, 2006, 01:21 PM
It appears real from the screenshots. I'm still pretty stunned though. This can't pan out the way one would initially suspect.
oh boy!! i guess kubo sure has something up his sleeves.

Deerkiller
August 17, 2006, 03:10 PM

Isnt this what everyone wants? We keep trying to predict whats going to happen for the sake of being wrong because it always keeps things fresh and different. Kubo can take this so many ways it will leave us guessing till the next chapter and so on. This is what makes a manga great IMO.

ryderdm3
August 17, 2006, 03:36 PM
No I agree. But I was still hoping it was fake cause I dont' want to hear stories of how Ichigo is going to break down HM and rescue Inoue when he can't even defeat an easy going Grimmjow. Something else is going to happen, so we need to forget about any Inoue rescuing for the time being. Unless, like someone else pointed out, Urahara has some sort of way to cloak them.

Urazz
August 17, 2006, 05:53 PM
Ichigo seems to make the most progress when the sense of urgency to improve is at it's highest. The Rescue Rukia arc and when he was losing control to his hollow side was proof enough of that. Before now there wasn't the same sense of urgency to dramatically improve once he got his hollow side under control with the vaizards' training.

So I expect him to improve the amount of time he can keep the mask on when they are in HM.

RegulasFade
August 17, 2006, 10:20 PM
Exactly. When Ichigo first became a sinigami he was a fairly weak one. It was Uruhara who put him in the face of the menos, which opend up mor epowers. It was also Uruhara who sent Ichigo to SS, evan though at the time, Ichigo was CONSIDERABLY weaker then any of the captains.

However it's Ichigos "special ability" is esentialy the ability to to rapidly grow and advance through extreme challenge, raher then long training.

Hiruma Disciple
August 17, 2006, 10:24 PM
three of them are going plus ichigo's dad and ishida's dad since both got some history together. the vaizards will also be helping them out secretly as they want to settle a score with Aizen. Why? I dont know, i just made it up hehehe. anyways, the storyline is still very good and i hope they killed off one or two character... just to make it more draamatic. Yeahaa~

RegulasFade
August 17, 2006, 11:57 PM
WOOT RAW!!!: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A0C4D7690D2C3E45

_ATMA
August 18, 2006, 02:26 AM
wow what a wild chapter >.>

Majek
August 18, 2006, 02:33 AM
man Kubo make Tatsuki more important :( Not just an observer. Go have Yoruichi teach her something so she could be seen more.

Adam_xx
August 18, 2006, 02:41 AM
Should be changed to discussion soon... xD

venicia777
August 18, 2006, 10:06 AM
it will be changed soon- as always.

But whatever the case, i am still shocked ichigo is going. Not shocked about ishida and chad at all. I really dont know

ahhh!!!!

Substance
August 18, 2006, 05:02 PM
I'm also surprised that he's going in his current condition(level) but maybe they're some hanataro and ganju type hollows that will help him :)
Also We all knew...(or should have known) that orhime's friend had some sort of spirit power . my question ios... will she get special pins(or items) that she can use.. if so that would be awesome lol BTW great chapter XD

graphic_content
August 18, 2006, 05:40 PM
I had a feeling if a rescue was to be made - the original team would be brought back together - obviously stronger AND now with more allies - itll be interesting to see how Kubo shapes this arc :grin

VERY EXCITED!!!

rennokun
August 18, 2006, 06:07 PM
ichigo ishida and chad gona be gone in a sec if soul society and vizard doesnt help them

Urazz
August 18, 2006, 06:30 PM
I had a feeling if a rescue was to be made - the original team would be brought back together - obviously stronger AND now with more allies - itll be interesting to see how Kubo shapes this arc :grin

VERY EXCITED!!!

Yeah, it doesn't really suprise me that there will be a rescue. I expected Ichigo to start making some big improvements with keeping his hollow mask on longer as he really needs to now and that's seems to be the way Ichigo improves.

I love how Urahara is going along and doesn't care that it'll cause an uproar in SS. It seems like his life is made to cause SS problems. :lol:

rennokun
August 18, 2006, 06:42 PM
yeah i thought ichigo would have done more training before going there cause he got no change of beating any1 under no10 at the moment unless he turn into a complete hollow. the mask thing only last 10 sec and havent been improve at all

Urazz
August 18, 2006, 07:00 PM
yeah i thought ichigo would have done more training before going there cause he got no change of beating any1 under no10 at the moment unless he turn into a complete hollow. the mask thing only last 10 sec and havent been improve at all

If he did then it would start giving the feeling of another Rescue Rukia arc I think. It's not like he even really has that option available. With the Rescue Rukia arc, they knew what was happening with Rukia pretty much and how much time they had to prepare and launch the rescue.

With Inoue's rescue, I'm getting the feeling that things are much more urgent. It's not just about rescuing a friend from death like the Rescue Rukia arc was. This can also effect how the future war turns out.

If they fail then that could mean that Aizen's plans could have a bigger chance of happening. After all I think what he is going to use Inoue for is to rejuvenate his reiatsu after he uses hougyoku to create a arrancar so that way he can create a much bigger army in the invasion in the winter.

NinjaKai
August 18, 2006, 09:08 PM
Urazz I got to disagree with you their. Inoue's power isn't rejunenation, its an ability that that manipulates time and space. Make note of the "time" aspect. Aizen probably realised that he could use Inoue to speed up the Hougyoku's turning on period. Dramatically speeding up Aizens plans.

No offence but it makes more sense than Aizen using Inoue as his personal battery.

As for the chapter. I love it when they turn around like this and basically tell Soul Society to stuff it.

Adam_xx
August 18, 2006, 09:39 PM
Wait, didn't Ishida swear not to use his power or whatever to help a shinigami? :s

midnight789
August 19, 2006, 12:26 AM
Yea, but some promises are meant to be broken ;)

Substance
August 19, 2006, 12:30 AM
Those were the conditions given to him by his father... and if he loses them again -_-''

might as well kill him off...

rurouniwill
August 19, 2006, 01:01 AM
Wait, didn't Ishida swear not to use his power or whatever to help a shinigami? :s

its not like Chad or Ichigo are shinigami so ishida isn't breaking any promises.

ah the glory of loop holes in the system

Adam_xx
August 19, 2006, 01:05 AM
Wtf, how is Ichigo not a Shinigami?

NinjaKai
August 19, 2006, 01:10 AM
This is Ishida we're talking about. Hates his father to high heaven. I think his father fell for a ruse.

Substance
August 19, 2006, 01:11 AM
He's a human with Deathgod powers... -_-'' therefore he's human!

ahh substitute deathgod!

rennokun
August 19, 2006, 01:41 AM
ishida goes to help orihime so dont really help any shinigami

or second conclusion ichigo its clasify as vizard now not shinigami

Adam_xx
August 19, 2006, 08:26 AM
ishida goes to help orihime so dont really help any shinigami

or second conclusion ichigo its clasify as vizard now not shinigami

1. Dude, he's still helping Ichigo retrieve Orihime, therefore helping a Shinigami.
2. I'm not sure, I think his dad would still classify that a Shinigami. But you could be right.

This is Ishida we're talking about. Hates his father to high heaven. I think his father fell for a ruse.

Oh yea. :p

DarkManSharingan32
August 19, 2006, 02:53 PM
If you guys haven't noticed...
There had always been this slight connection between Ishida and Inoue.

I'm 100% sure, that Ishida would have stayed away from Shinigami forever... except that Urahara expained the situation to him. We'll see later on, their conversations...and get a light into the specifics of what brough him there.

But expect Ishida to lay out the ground rules...
"After this, Kurosaki... We will never associate again."

FLFC
August 19, 2006, 05:50 PM
1. Dude, he's still helping Ichigo retrieve Orihime, therefore helping a Shinigami.
2. I'm not sure, I think his dad would still classify that a Shinigami. But you could be right.

Oh yea. :p

I think the main difference here between the Saving Rukia and saving Inoue is not that he is helping Ichigo (shinigami or not?), the thing is that Ichida went to SS to SAVE A SHINIGAMI (Rukia). Ichigo cannot be considered a Shinigami per say because he doesn´t take orders from the G13.

This new mission is about saving a human (Inoue) from hollows at their own base in HM, can u find a more Quincy-like mission?? Quincys are all about killing hollows, protecting humans and hating shinigamis for not letting them do what they were supposed to be doing.

NinjaKai
August 19, 2006, 06:10 PM
Fact is when you boil it down to its core. They all share a strong friendship. Even Ishida despite what he said to his father will still help his friends. He might be a Quincy but we all know that Ishida isn't one to just stand by while his friends in trouble.

ruby_06
August 19, 2006, 10:01 PM
well, i guess it is bye bye for Urahara being mean as the fact he wanted to protect her!!!! ;)

Substance
August 19, 2006, 11:36 PM
Ishida went to Soul Society to take revenge on Renji (member he lost to him and when ichigo was about to go he said he couldnt leave it at that or something similar)

graphic_content
August 20, 2006, 03:03 AM
technically - technically...retrieving Inoue ISNT shinigami affairs: we are talking about a situation where Karakura town as we know will be wiped clean-off the map - it concerns EVERYBODY...hopefully Ishida's dad has the foresight to see that - and for all we know he may have even SENT Ishida to help - but considering Ryuuken character, that may be asking too much.

we'll find out soon enough -

***is it just me - or have both Bleach AND Naruto gotten really exciting lately!?!?***

donsterydo
August 20, 2006, 08:41 AM
Have you noticed that Tatsuki is even able to sense somebodys presence, maybe in the right time she will also awaken her powers.

Chad - like someone said, he's now like "Pimp my ARM", heh :-p
Ishida - he's going to help Inoune because, she's his friend.

I think that team where are: Vaizard, Shiningami, Quincy and Human who acquired some uniuque powers is very unpredictable.

gigantor21
August 20, 2006, 08:46 AM
technically - technically...retrieving Inoue ISNT shinigami affairs: we are talking about a situation where Karakura town as we know will be wiped clean-off the map - it concerns EVERYBODY...hopefully Ishida's dad has the foresight to see that - and for all we know he may have even SENT Ishida to help - but considering Ryuuken character, that may be asking too much.

we'll find out soon enough -

***is it just me - or have both Bleach AND Naruto gotten really exciting lately!?!?***

Hey, hey--don't forget One Piece!

And it would make sense if Ryuuken put the lives of everyone in Karakura Town, if not the world, above keeping the "Pride of the Quincy", which is basically bullshit in comparison anyway. If anything, I bet that Ryuuken added that stipulation to giving Uryuu his powers back in order to test his resolve. After all, he may be a bastard, and I may hate his guts more than he hates his son's, but the fact that he's his father is never gonna change.

This may just be his way of making his son stronger--which may also explain Isshin's laissez-faire attitude with Ichigo.

midnight789
August 20, 2006, 03:59 PM
I forget where, but I explained why I thought Ichigo wasn't a shinigami or vaizard. He has never joined either of the groups. When Ichigo first gained his shinigami powers, and rukia tried to convince him to become a shinigami in her place he basically said 'no, but I'm not the kind of trash that let's someone who I could help just suffer in front of me' or something similar to that. Also, he never became a vaizard and even told them so, he just went there for the training. Another technicality Ishida can use is that by helping Ichigo save Inoue he is going against SS's orders (for Ichigo not to go). Plus, the most important reason is that his friend was kidnapped and needs help, I mean he aint such a bad fellow as to not care when a friend of his is kidnapped. Plus as someone mentioned he doesn't really care for his old man anyway. Bah, I think I'm lookin into this waaay to much, It'll be explained in due time. What I'm most curious about is how strong he has gotten. Is he stronger than he was in Soul Society? I would definitely hope so.

Leen
August 20, 2006, 10:42 PM
I know that Tatsuki will be "upgraded" by KT. It is only right to give this martial art student a chance to shine. Chad seems to have grown a lot too. o_O I'm going to go for another long arc of "saving Rukia" except that this time around, it is "saving Orihime". XD And of course, another bonus is that Urahara will join them in this mission. :knk

rennokun
August 21, 2006, 12:44 AM
Its weird how ichigo dint go for a training be4 he go. thats mean he only can use hes power in 10sec time limit

Urazz
August 21, 2006, 04:52 AM
I know that Tatsuki will be "upgraded" by KT. It is only right to give this martial art student a chance to shine. Chad seems to have grown a lot too. o_O I'm going to go for another long arc of "saving Rukia" except that this time around, it is "saving Orihime". XD And of course, another bonus is that Urahara will join them in this mission. :knk

I don't see how he can really do that though. Tatsuki has alot of catching up to do and it will take focus off the other characters for awhile to get her that time to train. At the most I think she'll just be a friend that is aware of Ichigo's and Inoue's 'extracurricular' activities.

FLFC
August 21, 2006, 07:47 AM
Is there some relevance to the fact that Tatsuki could sense Inoue´s presence even while she whore that handcuff thingie (?) that the Arrancar gave her? I mean was that supposed to happen or we can say Tatsuki already have some strange/different power that nobody else has (similar to Chad and Inoue)? Am I making too much out of this? HEheHe

ryderdm3
August 21, 2006, 09:42 AM
FLFC, I just took it as meaning her reiatsu sensing abilities are very strong. It might also have to do with the bond that she and Inoue share. I don't think it's out of the question for Tatsuki to have or develop some amazing abilities, but it is going to have to happen soon.

Urazz
August 21, 2006, 06:08 PM
Its weird how ichigo dint go for a training be4 he go. thats mean he only can use hes power in 10sec time limit

Not really, they don't have a time limit like they did in the Rescue Rukia arc. They got no such time limit with Inoue's rescue. Ichigo's time limit will most likely improve while they are in HM. After all Ichigo has more motivation to improve now.