PDA

View Full Version : Databook III Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Cloud
August 11, 2008, 06:29 AM
*hijacks*
Discuss the Databook 3 info here :)
Let's keep the official Databook Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=469)only to post new info and translations, so it gets easier to follow the discussions.

<hr noshade size="1">

Where there any info on the new databook in the latest issue of Jump?

Shishi-Inu
September 03, 2008, 06:19 AM
the new official databook comes out tomorrow! I just picked up the volume 43 and it has an ad for it which says release date of 09/04. Looks to have 120 shinobi and 110 jutsus which includes Kirin so I think it covers through the Itachi fight. It's a good time to be in Japan
:p

hmmm I wonder if they will have tobi's jutsus?

Csdabest
September 03, 2008, 07:11 AM
Finally and I hope it has Chidori variants.

LanderZ
September 03, 2008, 07:16 AM
Finally, a name for Kakashi's MS move.

It won't taunt us like Hiraishin did anymore.... cool move with no known name...

And Pein's body-clone technique's proper name [Unless it IS Shouten] will come out, too...

Hidan's technique.... Kakuzu's kekkei genkai...

We might even get stats on Akt members and Sannin, too, now that they're beginning to die off.

Bones
September 03, 2008, 09:52 AM
Do you know any group scanlating the Data book ? and where can I download it??

Gold Knight
September 03, 2008, 10:51 AM
It's too soon. It's coming out tomorrow so naturally nobody is working on it right now. And even then it will take a massive gathering of scanlators and translators to compile a scan of the Databook, just like what happened with the 2nd Databook (we even had a forum for their work) - whose work isn't even finished. Heck, it's a big project just to scan it at all. That's a LOT of pages.

We'll have to make plans for it though. It's definitely one of the most eagerly anticipated events in the Naruto-reading world.

Csdabest
September 03, 2008, 08:51 PM
Yeah I dont expect to even really see it untill mid october early november

Shishi-Inu
September 03, 2008, 10:54 PM
I will try and pick the book up after work today. I can try and field some of the questions you may have about the book. Granted I am not a translator but I speak a little bit of Japanese. I don't have a scanner either sorry :'(

The_Drunk
September 03, 2008, 11:34 PM
I hope it has stats on Minato.... and That Jutsu that Naruto has been keeping to himself

bean
September 03, 2008, 11:35 PM
has anyone scanlated the previous two data books? I mean the whole thing, packaged nicely in a zip or somethign.

*hint hint

njt
September 03, 2008, 11:36 PM
Actually it came out today^^

as for translating it... it's massive ._.
356 pages of TONS of text ._.

I doubt anyone will be up for something like that :p

BUT it has furigana lol which means there will be tons of BAD translations out because people believe they can translate just by knowing how to read hiragana~

SO let the errors begin~~

Arcanis
September 04, 2008, 01:19 AM
We don't need to have it ALL translated, just the important and interesting parts. Just like with the previous databooks. I believe it was Pazuzu who translated tons of stuff from those...

Sentou Ryoku
September 04, 2008, 01:24 AM
Request for Chouji's bio/jutsu pages! *Sorry if it's too early*

patedecarne
September 04, 2008, 07:32 AM
I love you, My Holy Knight ^^

Hey, My guess: Kushina is alive and will pay an important role in the future (duuhhhh)

But Kakuzu and Hidan backstories already are worth the databook!

Great surprised await us!!

jodi
September 04, 2008, 07:51 AM
Sai is pretty smart:
Graduated from the Academy at 9
Took the Chuunin exam at 10
[hr]
lol, juugo eats people

Usually a calm person, though one time he became so angry that he devoured an entire village, earning him the fearsome nickname Tenbin

LanderZ
September 04, 2008, 09:55 AM
Wowowow!

Is there anywhere we can download the raw Databook 3?

I haven't seen it available for sale anywhere, online..... And being halfway across the globe in littletown Canada doesn't make it an easily accessable item [hell, it's hard to access unspoiled milk, here...]

Anyway, any info on... Kakashi's MS Jutsu [not how he got MS, but the Implosion Jutsu he used on Deidara] would be great.

Also, Sanshuuou's purpose.... was the anime right in their "it's a defensive puppet" showing or not?

And any more info on Zetsu? Verification of his being from the Kusagakure?

Any updates to the map as we know it, or do we remain only knowing 9-10 country names/locations and having to guess on the rest?
[We know the 5 Great Nations, Kusa, Taki, Ame and Oto.... as well as the Wave Country, and the River Country... so 11 nations, 9 of which with Shinobi.... Where is this Yugakure, for instance?]

Also, is there a name for a number of this cool-yet-unnamed Jutsu, such as the Kyuubi super-blast, Sasuke's various Raiton, or Hidan's techniques?

Yeah, I'm filled with questions and awe ^.^

Anyway, that's just me hoping, I guess.

Exodi
September 04, 2008, 12:39 PM
Karin and I have the same birthday :D

naruto91
September 04, 2008, 01:34 PM
when db3's scans?

Toboe LoneWolf
September 04, 2008, 09:03 PM
If this databook is 356 pages long, and the average Naruto chapter is 20 pages, then 356/20 = 17.5.

We'd need 17.5 weeks to scan them all. Assuming one person is willing to rip out the pages of their book (or really squish) if they're going to do HQ scans. O_o

But I wonder how bad/difficult it would be to take photos of every page, like that leaked version of the seventh book of Harry Potter was done...

...probably still really bad...? >>

tora-chan
September 04, 2008, 09:39 PM
I personally think that doing decent-quality scans of the databook would require less than taking photos XD; I mean, in a time-quality proportion. Though yes, one should really rip off the pages if he wants to do a good job, because being thick it's also hard to make it flat. This said, it costs less than $7, so if one likes it so much as to be willing to scan it then I guess s/he wouldn't have problems in buying it double XD; I admit I did buy it all the guidebooks double because I want to keep a copy clean and have another one to consult/to stuff into bags and such (since I read them whole, it takes me a while and in the meanwhile it gets stained, bent etc XD;; )...

Also, I personally don't think the pictures are "necessary". I mean, ok, obviously it's cuter with the pictures, but unless you know Japanese you're not gonna do much with them. You just need someone who gets the text and translates it, but since it's information most of it can be read in text form with no problems (moreover, scanlating a guide is a pain in the ass). The only things you might want to visualize are character stats and other numbers, maybe.. And maybe the jutsu just to get an idea of which ones they are.

CupofDice
September 04, 2008, 10:01 PM
Man I can't wait to read the translations for this databook, though patience is probably a virtue in this case. Hmm, Sai went to the Academy, and has an official rank in Konoha? That answers (and creates) a few questions.

Edit: Okay, just found out there is a lot of translated info in the stickied thread. XD

queproblematico
September 04, 2008, 10:44 PM
First of all, hello everybody. I must admit I registered only to reply this post. XD

If this databook is 356 pages long, and the average Naruto chapter is 20 pages, then 356/20 = 17.5.

We'd need 17.5 weeks to scan them all. Assuming one person is willing to rip out the pages of their book (or really squish) if they're going to do HQ scans. O_o

But I wonder how bad/difficult it would be to take photos of every page, like that leaked version of the seventh book of Harry Potter was done...

...probably still really bad...? >>
17.5 weeks?! But you're assuming that scanning 20 pages from a chapter takes the whole week. Most likely it takes no more than a few hours - the only reason to have no more than a chapter per week is because Shonen Jump release a chapter per week.

I hope Databook full scan takes a month, maybe six weeks if the scan guy has a real life. XD

P.D. Answering to CupofDice, I think "Root" could have a secret academy where they prepare children for being gennin, and where Sai came from. If my memory isn't failing, there isn't any data from his missions, maybe because those are secret Root missions.

P.D.2 I hope my English can be understood, because my natural language is Spanish. and I think my English isn't so good. :p

HakuGaara
September 04, 2008, 11:12 PM
We don't need to have it ALL translated, just the important and interesting parts. Just like with the previous databooks. I believe it was Pazuzu who translated tons of stuff from those...

The problem with that is that not everyone considers the same things interesting or not interesting as you do. It's best if the whole thing is translated as should the previous two.

Marq
September 04, 2008, 11:35 PM
aww.. he thinks hinata is uncool? :(.. (he does she say she's cute.)

It's weird.. you would think Naruto would be the last or in the middle in terms of popularity but by votes (even if small) that's not the case at all. This one is just a slight jab at Kishi, but I love how during the sketches, he devoted most of his time trying to make sasuke look cool.. heh.

Overall popularity.. just by adding eh?.. ha.. naruto ends second... would've thunk.. then again he was most 1 or 2 in the part one manga.

...Still I'm a little disappointed he didn't explain naruto's sealing or other mysteries.

Still there was a bunch of new info that I liked, and finally some background on some Akatsuki members. Even if I wish if he actually addressed in the manga.

..Kind of funny.. I wonder why Kishi doesn't admit that Pain looks like a grown-up Naruto.. lol.

As for those sketches.. they can't be that old can they? I still remember the part 2 naruto's first apperance and he looked like part one naruto..(probably when kishi still had a trouble time with the bandana)

Jirayia was right about Konan growing up to a hell of a women. Excuse my pervertness.

gooooooood.. damn..

Shishi-Inu
September 05, 2008, 03:54 AM
okay i have the book now.i went to go get it yesterday and my local bookstore said they wouldn't have it until today. so if you have any questions you want to ask feel free. I will try and reply in a timely manner. Remember I am not a translator but I will try.
[hr]
I will also add that I am surprised that kishimoto didn't add elemental affinities to peoples bios.

Bones
September 05, 2008, 07:30 AM
has anyone scanlated the previous two data books? I mean the whole thing, packaged nicely in a zip or somethign.

*hint hint

I also wanted to know that too. Been looking around for the fully pacakage ones.

The problem with that is that not everyone considers the same things interesting or not interesting as you do. It's best if the whole thing is translated as should the previous two.

Exactly

rashman
September 05, 2008, 08:18 AM
okay i have the book now.i went to go get it yesterday and my local bookstore said they wouldn't have it until today. so if you have any questions you want to ask feel free. I will try and reply in a timely manner. Remember I am not a translator but I will try.
<hr noshade size="1">
I will also add that I am surprised that kishimoto didn't add elemental affinities to peoples bios.

i already have all the info i need on Hidan. Could you please tell us about Hinata's profile. :grin

Shishi-Inu
September 05, 2008, 09:11 AM
okay here's her basic stats. I will have to look at the rest later. I have to get to bed so I can get up for the school sports festival tomorrow. I have to be awake to cheer the students on!

Ninja Registration Number: 012612
Date of Birth: Dec 27 (Age 16 - Capricorn)
Height - 160 cm (5'3") Weight - 45kg (99 lbs)
Personality: Shy(照れ屋), Shy(引っ込み思案) (this is weird because he uses 2 different words to describe a shy person, maybe timid would be better. other translators?)
Favorite Food: hors d'oeuvres, cinnamon rolls
Least Favorite Food: crab, shrimp
Wants to fight: Hyuuga Neji, Hyuuga Hiashi
Favorite Word: Confidence
Hobby: Pressed flowers

Graduated academy age 12
Promoted to Chuunin age 14

Mission Experience:
D rank: 10
C rank: 14
B rank: 8
A rank: 1
S rank: 0

Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu 2.5
Intelligence 3.5
Power 1.5
Speed 2.5
Stamina 2
Seals 3

The white bud that gracefully blossomed and conquered her weak self.
(maybe another translator can go over this. somethings i couldn't figure out. 弱き自分を克服ししなやかに咲く白き初花)

i will look over the profile and get back to you on that

Shishi-Inu
September 05, 2008, 10:27 AM
I had someone mail me with questions about the 4 tails Jinchuuriki. here's a VERY rough trans of his small entry

Name: Roushi

Roushi went on a journey to control the excessive power of the 4 tails that he has housed since childhood. At the end of his journey, by borrowing the 4 tails power he learned lava element ninjutsu by fusing fire and earth natures . That torrent of lava could melt away anything.

Youton Ninjutsu = Lava Ninjutsu

So now lava jutsu is confirmed

Mecca83
September 05, 2008, 11:33 AM
I am surprised that we finally got stats on the Sannin and Itachi. I wonder if they will include the first, second and all of the dead Akatsuki members.

nat
September 05, 2008, 01:36 PM
That's amazing news. Thnx x10000!
Finally something to back facts up instead of personal opinions on who is stronger or old databooks...I guess it will be worth the wait.

O M G :spaz, me and Madara have the same birthday...Muahaha, I am just happy :D

btw, the polls suck....

Alexis
September 05, 2008, 02:00 PM
Awesome stuff. What does Kamui mean? It's the name of Kakashi's MS jutsu.
I want to read about Pain's Shouten no Jutsu as well if possible. :)

3shinkyo3
September 05, 2008, 02:06 PM
Thank to all you guys for uploading. Much appreciated :D
What does sea in the stats mean?

tora-chan
September 05, 2008, 02:16 PM
Anyway, any info on... Kakashi's MS Jutsu [not how he got MS, but the Implosion Jutsu he used on Deidara] would be great.

Also, Sanshuuou's purpose.... was the anime right in their "it's a defensive puppet" showing or not?

And any more info on Zetsu? Verification of his being from the Kusagakure?

Any updates to the map as we know it, or do we remain only knowing 9-10 country names/locations and having to guess on the rest?
[We know the 5 Great Nations, Kusa, Taki, Ame and Oto.... as well as the Wave Country, and the River Country... so 11 nations, 9 of which with Shinobi.... Where is this Yugakure, for instance?]

Also, is there a name for a number of this cool-yet-unnamed Jutsu, such as the Kyuubi super-blast, Sasuke's various Raiton, or Hidan's techniques?

Kakashi's MS jutsu is called Kamui. I didn't read the whole entry, but it appears to be Kakashi's original doujutsu, which probably means that only he with his Mangekyou can use it.

As for Kankurou, yes, the guide calls Sanshouuo (<-correct spelling btw) "iron wall" and says that its purpose is "to protect". This new defensive puppet is basically likened to Kankurou's will to protect his younger brother.

Zetsu has no mark, so we can't be sure yet :/ (other Akatsuki members have the mark on their profile even if they're nukenin, like for example Sasori has the Sand mark) Close to nothing is said about him. His task in Akatsuki seems to be the recording of fights for Madara to see, but it's obviously unclear what his real purpose is.

In the legend we're shown the following Shinobi village marks: Leaf, Sand, Sound, Mist, Rain, Cloud, Waterfall, Grass, Rock, Hot Water (the last one is where Hidan comes from). There are no updated maps though, so we don't know about the countries :/ And there's no info on the whereabouts of the Hot Water village.

The Kyuubi super-blast has no name. I think it might be because it's not an actual jutsu... It seems to be more like a thing bijuu can do (Hachibi did it as well), it doesn't require seals or such..
There are no techniques for Sasuke under "Raiton", apart from the Chidori variations (that are just called "Chidori something"), which are Chidori Eisou (if you see Sasuke blasting beams from his hand, it's that), Chidori Senbon and Chidori Nagashi. Kirin is also featured, of course.
Hidan's only featured technique is called Jujutsu - Shijihyouketsu, and it's the one where he draws the symbol on the ground etc etc.

I am surprised that we finally got stats on the Sannin and Itachi. I wonder if they will include the first, second and all of the dead Akatsuki members.

All dead Akatsuki members have stats :D

Here:

Sasori: Nin 5 - Tai 4 - Gen 4 - Int 5 - Str 3 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 4
Deidara: Nin 5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 3.5 - Int 4.5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 4 - Sea 3.5
Kakuzu: Nin 5 - Tai 4 - Gen 3 - Int 4.5 - Str 4 - Spe 4 - Sta 4.5 - Sea 3.5
Hidan: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 3 - Int 3 - Str 4 - Spe 3.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 3.5
Itachi Uchiha: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 5 - Sta 2.5 - Sea 5

patedecarne
September 05, 2008, 02:16 PM
Awesome stuff. What does Kamui mean? It's the name of Kakashi's MS jutsu.
I want to read about Pain's Shouten no Jutsu as well if possible. :)

Kamui, Alexis, has a very similar meaning to Kami, as well, which means "God", some omnious entity or spirit. This word is derived from a little province on Japan who uses a little different dialect, but, essencially, it means God, and in the context, I think God's powers could be the best interpretation here.

Thank to all you guys for uploading. Much appreciated
What does sea in the stats mean?

SEA stands for Skill Mastery, and probably it refers to the ability to learn and use a skill with its full potential.

tora-chan
September 05, 2008, 02:48 PM
Kamui, Alexis, has a very similar meaning to Kami, as well, which means "God", some omnious entity or spirit. This word is derived from a little province on Japan who uses a little different dialect, but, essencially, it means God, and in the context, I think God's powers could be the best interpretation here.

SEA stands for Skill Mastery, and probably it refers to the ability to learn and use a skill with its full potential.

"Kamui" means exactly "God" ("Kami" in Japanese), in the Ainu dialect ;)

"Sea" is abbreviation for "Seal" (in Japanese, "in"), which means a shinobi's skill in using the seals (speed, ability, memory, etc) ^^

Toboe LoneWolf
September 05, 2008, 03:43 PM
17.5 weeks?! But you're assuming that scanning 20 pages from a chapter takes the whole week. Most likely it takes no more than a few hours - the only reason to have no more than a chapter per week is because Shonen Jump release a chapter per week.

I hope Databook full scan takes a month, maybe six weeks if the scan guy has a real life. XD

Welcome to Mangahelpers, queproblematico!

Yeah, 17.5 weeks is probably overkill, but I figured it's better to overestimate (taking into account Real Life Events) than underestimate.

I've been searching all over the internet on how to buy the databook by myself, but clearly I am a doofus and can't figure it out. If it only costs $7, I really, really want to buy it... (even if I can't read one iota of Japanese XP)

I can't even find the databooks in English. Surely by now Viz would've translated them, right?

Alexis
September 05, 2008, 03:44 PM

"Kamui" means exactly "God" ("Kami" in Japanese), in the Ainu dialect ;)
"God" or "God's power" is the most awesome name I could hope for. Thanks for the translation.
I also liked to see how Kakashi's stats were so much better than Naruto's except for in stamina, it's not even close. That will probably change after the frog training, but by then he will actually deserve it. =)

Raizen
September 05, 2008, 03:47 PM
I liked the back stories o kakuzu, it sort of reminded me of kakashi's father konoha white fang. Anyways, some stats really puzzled me, I thought for sure Neji would be smarter and much stronger and gaara too.

Kinda dissapointed we didn't get to see the stats of the legendary hokages.

Question, this databook contains info all the way to the latest chapter or what chapter?

patedecarne
September 05, 2008, 03:53 PM
Question, this databook contains info all the way to the latest chapter or what chapter?

So far this Databook covers Naruto until Volume 43, which contains the brother's fight, which means that the uchiha story will be covered here

The most recent events, like Hachibi and Naruto's training aren't in the databook, which means that we must wait some years until the databook vol 4...

Csdabest
September 05, 2008, 03:54 PM
I liked the back stories o kakuzu, it sort of reminded me of kakashi's father konoha white fang. Anyways, some stats really puzzled me, I thought for sure Neji would be smarter and much stronger and gaara too.

Kinda dissapointed we didn't get to see the stats of the legendary hokages.

I think it went up to Madara's History lesson. The lastest information I can find is the Itachi fight and Itachi rigging Sasuke's eyes with Amaterasu.

warbandit66
September 05, 2008, 04:04 PM
I'm not sure if it's been posted already, but is there any information on Suigetsu included in the databook?

Thank you.

patedecarne
September 05, 2008, 04:11 PM
I'm not sure if it's been posted already, but is there any information on Suigetsu included in the databook?

Thank you.

Well, so far, warbandit, there's only a panel with Suigetsu, but the stats are labeled ?, probably due the fact that the databook doesn't cover his fight against Hachibi;

But I'm sure we'll see his biograph soon, just a matter of time, because Karin and Juugo's one are already up, and there's no reason to forget Suigetsu ^^

HakuGaara
September 05, 2008, 05:11 PM
I had someone mail me with questions about the 4 tails Jinchuuriki. here's a VERY rough trans of his small entry

Name: Roushi

Roushi went on a journey to control the excessive power of the 4 tails that he has housed since childhood. At the end of his journey, by borrowing the 4 tails power he learned lava element ninjutsu by fusing fire and earth natures . That torrent of lava could melt away anything.

Youton Ninjutsu = Lava Ninjutsu

So now lava jutsu is confirmed

Good, I was right. Now I don't have to update my chart on NF :P

Considering how long it takes to scan RAWs for chapters, the RAW for the databook should be scanned in the next couple of days if not sooner. Translating on the other hand....

strawhats
September 05, 2008, 05:44 PM
How many years will it take for Databook vol.4 to come out.

slmcknett
September 05, 2008, 06:58 PM
probably whenever part II ends. databook 2 came out after part I ended. so every book comes out after every quarter of the series.
Quarter 1: Orochimaru's Invasion
Quarter 2: Sasuke's Defection
Quarter 3: All Grown Up
Quarter 4: The End...

Hemostrat
September 05, 2008, 08:59 PM
Someone mentioned Kakuzu's background before, can someone post it please?
Also Pain's Shouten no jutsu?

Hemostrat
September 05, 2008, 10:32 PM
Any new information of Pain's sealing jutsu?

Glorious
September 06, 2008, 12:57 AM
I would be thankful just for translation of characters' catchphrases(like dattebayo or that buddhist term of Juugo).

LadyStyx
September 06, 2008, 05:49 AM
HI! i want to know KAKUZUs stats like:
Ninja registration number: -

Personality:
Favorite food:
Food he dislikes:
Person he would like to fight:
Favorite word:
Hobby:

Graduated from Academy at:
Became chuunin at:
Mission history:

thanks ^^ and secondly Hidan plz... ^^'

Wannabe
September 06, 2008, 06:08 AM
What does Minato’s page say? I keep looking over the pic and seeing Naruto’s and Kushina’s names, and it’s making me extremely curious here... For some reason, I really want to know what his favorite food is, and, more understandably, what it says about his personality. :)

Csdabest
September 06, 2008, 06:40 AM
I want to know kakashi number stats, Chidori variants, and Kirin. Ill save what else i wanna know for later

Kellögem
September 06, 2008, 08:42 AM
could you traslate Hidans stuff please?

like his favourite food or hobby, or info about his jutsu... we have his background, even thought I dunno if thats all of it...

and thanks for the infos!

LadyStyx
September 06, 2008, 09:07 AM
I'll skip on Kakuzu's background. If someone already translated it I'll avoid the effort 8D;

As for Shouten no Jutsu, it says this:
"Pain gives to a subject a part of an Akatsuki member's chakra to create a sophisticated 'copy' that is used to fight in their place. The ability of the copy is proportional to the chakra that was given to it, and it's also possible to use the original's abilities. However, when the chakra is over the jutsu ends and the subject dies. It's a merciless jutsu that uses up even the subject's own chakra."

The captions say:
-"Pain is the one who decides the chakra quantity and performs the jutsu."
-"With Shouten no Jutsu the copy is also able to use the same weapons and ninja tools as the original." (like for example Kisame's Samehada, ndt)
-"After Shouten no Jutsu is used, the copy looks exactly the same as the original."
-"Of course the copy can use the same ninjutsu as the original. Even the Uchiha clan's peculiar 'Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu' is perfectly recreated."

EDIT: Oh I forgot, the jutsu has no difficulty rank, so I guess it's unique to Pain. I reckon it's a Rinnegan thing, although there's no "kekkei genkai" written on it.

THANK YOOU! I WANT KUZU AND HIDA INFO >3<
hidan's hated food - Bacon in the soup XDDDDDDD

Omri645
September 06, 2008, 10:23 AM
is there a names for the following characters?
the old toad sage[the one who gave the prophcy for Jirayia]?
old man from the fire temple?
the bounty master that kakuzu gave him the cropse of Chiriku?
the other man that use the Jutsu of kisame and itachi?[one of them was Yuura]
ther Decoder woman from ch250 who informed tsunade about the situation in the sand?

is the rank of Sai and Yamato means ANBU?

Criss-Kun
September 06, 2008, 10:33 AM
the man who came to sai before the mission to find sasuke?
ther Decoder woman from ch250 who informed tsunade about the situation in the sand?

His name is Hyou
I think that's the only name that we have for now :p

Aki-chan
September 06, 2008, 11:41 AM
Has there any info been shared about Ino? Her stats, anything?

Please, if someone who has the databook can at least give me her stats, it'll be very much appreciated. I've been on the look out for any Ino info since the it came, but it seems no one else cares.

HPTR Fangirl
September 06, 2008, 11:42 AM

Okay is there any stats / profile information about Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. I quite interested in team 7 profile / strength information.:D

ANBU4U
September 06, 2008, 12:35 PM
Okay is there any stats / profile information about Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. I quite interested in team 7 profile / strength information.:D

Overall:

Sasuke- 31.5
Naruto- 26
Sakura- 26

Just for some perspective:

J-Man- 35.5
Itachi- 35.5
Tsunade- 35
Orochimaru- 35

and Kakashi appears to be somewhere around 33.

And going the other way:

Hinata- 21.5

Sasuke's are impressive, especially considering his age.

nat
September 06, 2008, 01:30 PM
Sasuke is really approaching the sannin.
Though it is a shame that Madara is a mystery still, I think he will have a perfect score...Maybe in the next DB.

tora-chan
September 06, 2008, 01:44 PM

No name for the toad sage.
What do you mean by "old man from the fire temple"? Isn't that Chiriku?
The bounty master is called Zangei.
The other man that was used by Pain was called Mukade.
The woman from the decoding team is called Yurika.

And yes, Sai and Yamato's rank is "Anbu".

Has there any info been shared about Ino? Her stats, anything?

Please, if someone who has the databook can at least give me her stats, it'll be very much appreciated. I've been on the look out for any Ino info since the it came, but it seems no one else cares.

Here's Ino's stats & profile info for you ;)

Ino Yamanaka: Nin 3.5 - Tai 1.5 - Gen 3 - Int 3 - Str 2.5 - Spe 2.5 - Sta 2.5 - Sea 2.5

Ninja registration number: 012604
Birthday: 9/23 (16 years old, Libra)
Height: 162.2cm - Weight: 46.0kg - Blood type: B
Personality: selfish, lively
Favorite food: petit tomatoes, pudding
Food she dislikes: sashimi (slices of raw fish)
Person she would like to fight: Sakura Haruno
Favorite word: many words from hanakotoba (according to hanakotoba, literally "flower language", to every flower is associated a quality)
Hobby: shopping

Graduated from Academy at: 12 years old
Became chuunin at: 14 years old
Mission history: 23 D-rank, 9 C-rank, 6 B-rank, 2 A-rank, 0 S-rank

LadyStyx
September 06, 2008, 02:09 PM
and KAKUZUUUU D: you prommised me ><

Tsukisama
September 06, 2008, 02:17 PM
I was wondering if someone would please post the translations of the information about Rikudo sennin and the Hokages. Rikudo sennin seems to have a page and perhaps some newly revealed information. Also, besides learning Nidaime and Sandaime's given names, I was wondering if there was any other new information concerning them (and also Shodaime, Yondaime, and Tsunade).

Omri645
September 06, 2008, 02:31 PM
No name for the toad sage.
What do you mean by "old man from the fire temple"? Isn't that Chiriku?

no...
for ch320:
http://www.leafninja.net/images/information/ElderMonk.jpg

and is there a names for Sasori's parents?

KalelDaNinja11
September 06, 2008, 02:36 PM
can anyone posts naruto's stats if they are in the book?

Rahan
September 06, 2008, 03:36 PM
Why the hell does Sasuke have 6 A-rank missions (as much as Naruto) who is doing Akatsuki related missions while Sasuke's only A rank mission should be the Zabuza arc (if it was reconsidered as A-rank. Kakashi said it was A-rank level, but he didn't say if it had been registered like that). A-Rank missions are missions including ninjas fights. Team7 didn't have 6 of them before the time skip. I can accept that we didn't see all the babysitting / gardening missions, but skipping A-rank missions ? I don't think so. I mean, Iruka freaked out when he learned Kakashi proposed them for the chuunin exam. If they had done already half as many A-ranks mission than him, he wouldn't have.

I guess that's it for the Hinata x Naruto pairing. She is still at the bottom despite having a great bloodline and has not matured at all (still fainting everytime Naruto gets too close). Since she was said to have changed under the influence of Naruto, so I thought she would have improved a little. I didn't expect her to be Neji level, but if she didn't even catch up with Ino or TenTen, she is hopeless ...

Gold Knight
September 06, 2008, 03:39 PM
I'm wondering about Suigetsu. Thanks.

◆ T.D.A ◆
September 06, 2008, 03:42 PM
Why the hell does Sasuke have 6 A-rank missions (as much as Naruto) who is doing Akatsuki related missions while Sasuke's only A rank mission should be the Zabuza arc (if it was reconsidered as A-rank. Kakashi said it was A-rank level, but he didn't say if it had been registered like that). A-Rank missions are missions including ninjas fights. Team7 didn't have 6 of them before the time skip. I can accept that we didn't see all the babysitting / gardening missions, but skipping A-rank missions ? I don't think so. I mean, Iruka freaked out when he learned Kakashi proposed them for the chuunin exam. If they had done already half as many A-ranks mission than him, he wouldn't have.

I guess that's it for the Hinata x Naruto pairing. She is still at the bottom despite having a great bloodline and has not matured at all (still fainting everytime Naruto gets too close). Since she was said to have changed under the influence of Naruto, so I thought she would have improved a little. I didn't expect her to be Neji level, but if she didn't even catch up with Ino or TenTen, she is hopeless ...

It's possible Sasuke did A-rank missions for Oro.

Shiro-kun
September 06, 2008, 03:48 PM
Seemed Naruto improved a lot in From part one to part two strength wise, and he isnt as dumb as everyone thinks he is.

well ...
It also reflects on Itachi's peaceful personality and how he likes sweet shops?, Neji having a realistic personality and Somewhat emotionless personality lol.

and the wieght of the charaters are pretty skinny (well i guess that because there Ninjas)

Overall this seems to be an intersting data book! (i well comment later..)

Bones
September 06, 2008, 04:18 PM
Stats on Kakashi, do not give me the total. The man is next hokage in line I want to see where he stands right now.
[hr]
Also Jiriaya's jutsu he use aginst Pain. I'm wondering if his ultimate resengan was S-Class or not

duchess of dork
September 06, 2008, 05:19 PM
ok, you can have this removed if the post can be deemed inappropriate...

http://imagefrog.net/out.php/i2504_statsIII.PNG
credit goes to MiMi_Chan (http://forum.narutochaos.com/member.php?u=16021&vmid=1631#vmessage1631) of Narutochaos Forums

hills100
September 06, 2008, 06:25 PM
thanks alot for the info.
please translate the nagato page fully ,the rinnegan page and rokudou page.
also the 3 pages outta 5 we have of pein.

HPTR Fangirl
September 06, 2008, 08:10 PM
Overall:

Sasuke- 31.5
Naruto- 26
Sakura- 26

Just for some perspective:

J-Man- 35.5
Itachi- 35.5
Tsunade- 35
Orochimaru- 35

and Kakashi appears to be somewhere around 33.

And going the other way:

Hinata- 21.5

Sasuke's are impressive, especially considering his age.

Thanks for the info. :)

But what actually does this mean -- I mean the numbers. Can anyone explain it to me. Does it mean strength, intelligence, or battle skills. (This is the first time I'm hearing / reading about this databook, and I'm going slightly confused all around):huh

And what about Naruto X Hinata. Why are you all talking about this pairing.:huh

Tsukisama
September 06, 2008, 08:14 PM
But what actually does this mean -- I mean the numbers. Can anyone explain it to me. Does it mean strength, intelligence, or battle skills. (This is the first time I'm hearing / reading about this databook, and I'm going slightly confused all around):huh

The numbers listed in your quote refer to the sum of each character's individual stats. So, for example, Sakura's 26 is obtained by adding together the stats for her strength, intelligence, speed, seal knowledge, stamina, ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. I believe that the maximum number for any individual stat is 5; thus, the highest combined stat score would be 40.

The Adamant Dragon
September 06, 2008, 08:16 PM
<hr noshade size="1">

So can you scan it Or find someone near you that can ( if you don't have a scanner ) ? That way we'll have a raw. And people will have an Idea of who's info they can get. Thanks in advence.

Edit: Oh! What about Zetsu, Do you have any info on his Background ?

slmcknett
September 06, 2008, 08:36 PM
So can you scan it Or find someone near you that can ( if you don't have a scanner ) ? That way we'll have a raw. And people will have an Idea of who's info they can get. Thanks in advence.

Edit: Oh! What about Zetsu, Do you have any info on his Background ?

no new info on zetsu. in fact, now we don't even know where he is from. everyone thought he was from kusa, but it just had a blank space for his village icon. and all his page said that he disposes of unwanted bodies, moves underground, and records fights for madara, (everything that we knew) we just learned that his underground-movement jutsu is called kagero (it means ant-lion i think...)

HPTR Fangirl
September 06, 2008, 08:37 PM
The numbers listed in your quote refer to the sum of each character's individual stats. So, for example, Sakura's 26 is obtained by adding together the stats for her strength, intelligence, speed, seal knowledge, stamina, ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. I believe that the maximum number for any individual stat is 5; thus, the highest combined stat score would be 40.

Thanks so much!:D

So if the total combined score is 40, and Sasuke's grand total is 31.5. Then it's really very impressive feat. I wish Naruto score would improve if and by the time next databook is published.:tem

Rahan
September 06, 2008, 08:39 PM
Found one inconsistency. (which cannot even be argued)

Suigetsu is marked as taller than Sasuke (177.4cm against 168cm for Sasuke) while he is drawn smaller (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/347/004/)

slmcknett
September 06, 2008, 08:43 PM
Found one inconsistency. (which cannot even argued)

Suigetsu is marked as taller than Sasuke (177.4cm against 168cm for Sasuke) while he is drawn smaller (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/347/004/)

noticed that too. i thank the 7 is supposed to be a 6. so 167.4cm that would make more sense. otherwise sui would be around the same size as pain. (and did u notice how short sasori was:tem he was like 15 when he turned himself into a puppet, so hes still the same height:p)

Hemostrat
September 06, 2008, 08:46 PM
You can ALWAYS argue. You can say that Suigetsu isn't fully formed in the legs so he isn't as tall as he normally is. ;)

But you're right. Suigetsu is shorter.

http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000350/11.jpg

Rahan
September 06, 2008, 08:48 PM
You can ALWAYS argue. You can say that Suigetsu isn't fully formed in the legs so he isn't as tall as he normally is.

Nope, we can see his feets are already formed on the bottom picture. But well, it's not really important.

Rahan
September 06, 2008, 09:27 PM
Funny how Madara wants to fight "the upper class of Konoha"
I mean, Didn't he help Itachi to obey the elder's and Danzou orders ?

Reminds me of one of my old theories I had forgotten. Possibly, The elders and Danzou are the last of the ninjas trained by the Senjus who fought the Uchihas and would know how to defeat him, so he is manipulating Sasuke to kill them.

antiravage
September 06, 2008, 09:45 PM
Tora-chan, can you tell me if Hanzou has a profile and what does it says about him if he has? And what is the rank of the absorption jutsu fat Pein used to absorb Jiraiya´s jutsus? Thanks, that’s all.

The Adamant Dragon
September 06, 2008, 09:48 PM
no new info on zetsu. in fact, now we don't even know where he is from. everyone thought he was from kusa, but it just had a blank space for his village icon. and all his page said that he disposes of unwanted bodies, moves underground, and records fights for madara, (everything that we knew) we just learned that his underground-movement jutsu is called kagero (it means ant-lion i think...)

Ahhh... thanks knett for that Highlight. This makes me even more suspicious of him. I've been having the tought that maybe its him who's the true MasterMind behind Akatsuki ( Who doesn't ? eheh ). I Guess kishi really wanna save his infos for last. I even hoped to know about his Eye's Doujutsu name -- if its a Doujutsu in the first place...-- But one thing's for sure, he'll be a key caracter in the upcoming Arcs.

LanderZ
September 07, 2008, 02:30 AM
Many, many thanks on answering my previous questions.

Next set...

1) Just to verify, as I see a description on Pein/Rikudou... 5 elements, or 6? Are there any further pages of information on Elements, Kekkei Genkai, Light/Dark and the like?

2) I know it was from a long while back.... But is there any info on the specifics of puppets used by Sasori, beyond Sandaime Kazekage? Also, any word on the people who rejoiced at Gaara's revival [or the giant kitty seen in the same frame]?

^.^

Thanks!

Glorious
September 07, 2008, 02:47 AM
Stuff on Susanoo, Hanzou and Kabuto would be welcome too! Obviously, don't strain yourselves, though;)

LadyStyx
September 07, 2008, 06:41 AM
pleeesee... moar kakuzu info plz!

Omri645
September 07, 2008, 07:45 AM
I didn't unerstand about Hidan's Village.
Is the shinobi of this village left the village?

Eddy01741
September 07, 2008, 10:02 AM
Damn, sasuke is stronger than yamato according to the databook, so he really is jounin level now. Anyways, disappointing show of stats for naruto.... after all that shadow clone training his stats arn't even better than Sakura's?

Anyways, I'm wondering how the kage's would be in strength.

jodi
September 07, 2008, 10:32 AM
lol, Konan is hot

Takoto
Pff. I thought Kakuzu/Hidan were going to be older ;c I mean, i thought Kuzu would be at least 110+, and i thought Hidan would be older than 30.
However, I did estimate Sasori's age spot on. I knew he was going to be 35.

Does anyone know all the translated info for Sori? I mean, pretty much all the info for Deidara has been translated, so like yeah, i want to know more about Sasori C:

Seraphimon-TK
Naruto has 6 A-rank missions...Sakura has 7 A-Rank.
I know that maybe Sakura did 1 while we had the time skip.
Does anybody remember the other 6 A-rank missions that Naruto and Sakura did?

warbandit66
September 07, 2008, 10:36 AM
lol, Konan is hot

Too bad that as soon as she looses the cloak she's done for.

Takoto
September 07, 2008, 10:38 AM
Too bad that as soon as she looses the cloak she's done for.

I swear the whole "Take off your cloak and you die :D" is a curse :C Even though Hidan only got his ripped, but he didn't really die, just got buried, if i remember rightly. :C

Spoonz
September 07, 2008, 10:53 AM
I swear the whole "Take off your cloak and you die :D" is a curse :C Even though Hidan only got his ripped, but he didn't really die, just got buried, if i remember rightly. :C

Hidan is dead now according to the databook. He needed to keep killing in order to keep his immortality. Once you stop, you lose it. So I guess getting your cloak all ripped up also counts with the Akatsuki cloak death curse.

Damn, sasuke is stronger than yamato according to the databook, so he really is jounin level now. Anyways, disappointing show of stats for naruto.... after all that shadow clone training his stats arn't even better than Sakura's?

I think as has been pointed out, these stats are meaningless in regards to how Kishimoto writes and not a true reflection of skill. We've seen ninja with lower stats defeat ninja with much greater stats.

Wannabe
September 07, 2008, 11:00 AM
Hidan is dead. His head was crushed by the ground, and he probably got eaten by ants and is decaying in the earth right now, like a good little head.

All of Naruto’s A-rank missions have been covered in the manga: chase Gaara, rescue Sasuke, rescue Gaara, capture Kabuto, backup Team 10, and find Akatsuki/Sasuke. What I want to know is why Sasuke has an additional two B-ranked and five A-ranked missions from after the time he became a nukenin, and considering that Sakura didn’t go on the rescue Sasuke mission, what two A-ranked missions she had separate from Naruto during the time-skip.

I still want to know what Minato’s page says...:D

Darth Executor
September 07, 2008, 11:07 AM

Anyways, I'm wondering how the kage's would be in strength.

I think Sakura is the really disappointing one. Especially the strength. She should be a 5 easily.
[hr]

Hidan is dead. His head was crushed by the ground, and he probably got eaten by ants and is decaying in the earth right now, like a good little head.

All of Naruto’s A-rank missions have been covered in the manga: chase Gaara, rescue Sasuke, rescue Gaara, capture Kabuto, backup Team 10, and find Akatsuki/Sasuke. What I want to know is why Sasuke has an additional two B-ranked and five A-ranked missions from after the time he became a nukenin, and considering that Sakura didn’t go on the rescue Sasuke mission, what two A-ranked missions she had separate from Naruto during the time-skip.

I still want to know what Minato’s page says...:D

Sakura got missions from Tsunade during the timeskip maybe. And Sasuke was a member of Otogakure I guess. Maybe Oro sent him on some errands.

Criss-Kun
September 07, 2008, 11:59 AM
I think Sakura is the really disappointing one. Especially the strength. She should be a 5 easily.
<hr noshade size="1">

Sakura got missions from Tsunade during the timeskip maybe. And Sasuke was a member of Otogakure I guess. Maybe Oro sent him on some errands.

My guess is that Kishi only counted pure strength, without using chakra and other stuff to increase it.

kkck
September 07, 2008, 12:59 PM
Can someone give information regarding how sasukee and kakashi compare to each other? I beleive that sasuke is stronger or at least equal to kakashi but some confirmation would be nice. I would also welcome naruto's stats. And finaly, does the databook have any information on oro (particularly stats)?

Alexis
September 07, 2008, 01:05 PM
Uzumaki Naruto - Nin 4 - Tai 4 - Gen 2 - Int 3 - Str 3.5 - Spe 3.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 1.5

26.5 / 40

http://b.imagehost.org/0632/Narutostats.png

Stats on Kakashi, do not give me the total. The man is next hokage in line I want to see where he stands right now.

We need a more clear picture of Kakashi's stats to be sure, but it looks like this.

Hatake Kakashi - Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 4 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3 - Sea 5

34.5 / 40

http://b.imagehost.org/0607/Kakashiststs.png

Can someone give information regarding how sasukee and kakashi compare to each other?
Could also use a more clear image.

Uchiha Sasuke - Nin 5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 4 - Int 3.5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Sea 4

31.5 / 40

http://b.imagehost.org/0178/Sasukestats.png

jodi
September 07, 2008, 01:06 PM
sasuke has 3.5 in int and naruto has 3.0

I think that the databook's stats on characters are lame.
just to have us what to talk about

Bones
September 07, 2008, 01:21 PM
Can someone give information regarding how sasukee and kakashi compare to each other? I beleive that sasuke is stronger or at least equal to kakashi but some confirmation would be nice. I would also welcome naruto's stats. And finaly, does the databook have any information on oro (particularly stats)?

Are you mad...lol..Kakashi beats Sasuke...Kakashi has 34.5. He close to sannin level. Why do people underestimate Kakashi??
[hr]

We need a clearer picture of Kakashi's stats to be sure, but it looks like this.

Hatake Kakashi - Nin 5 - Tai 4 - Gen 4 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3 - Sea 5

34/40

http://b.imagehost.org/0607/Kakashiststs.png

Thanks, still want more info on everything DB say on him. Its 4.5 in tai for Kakashi
[hr]

Uchiha Itachi: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 5 - Sta 2.5 - Sea 5 = 35.5

Jiraiya: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 3 - Int 4.5 - Str 4.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 4.5 = 35.5

Tsunade: Nin 5 - Tai 5 - Gen 3.5 - Int 5 - Str 5 - Spe 3.5 - Sta 4 - Sea 4 = 35

Orochimaru: Nin 5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Sea 5 = 35

Sasuke: Nin 5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 4 - Int 3.5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Sea 4 = 31.5

Kakashi: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 4 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3 - Sea 5 = 34.5
[hr]
If Jiraiya said Kakashi was given to be next hokage. The stats are confirming what Jiraiya is saying.

Alexis
September 07, 2008, 01:24 PM
Thanks, still want more info on everything DB say on him. Its 4.5 in tai for Kakashi
Yes indeed. I edited that part, but you must have replied right before I made the edit. lol

slmcknett
September 07, 2008, 02:00 PM
I didn't unerstand about Hidan's Village.
Is the shinobi of this village left the village?

the only person who left the village (that i can tell) is hidan. he got pissed at all the peace and left. he was then targeted by the jashin cult and got experimented on to become immortal. i think it says that hidan then had to kill his whole village. (not to sure about that last part) but in order to stay immortal, he has to keep on killing people (so he's probably dead by now in that pit, because he can't kill anybody anymore. so pain was right; hidan is dead)
[hr]

Next set...

1) Just to verify, as I see a description on Pein/Rikudou... 5 elements, or 6? Are there any further pages of information on Elements, Kekkei Genkai, Light/Dark and the like?

2) I know it was from a long while back.... But is there any info on the specifics of puppets used by Sasori, beyond Sandaime Kazekage? Also, any word on the people who rejoiced at Gaara's revival [or the giant kitty seen in the same frame]?

^.^

Thanks!

on pain's page, it says that rinnegan can only control all 5 elements (not 6, like what jiraiya said). but kishi probably doesnt want to ruin the suspense for all of us. and i don't think there is a page on elements (there should be. there should also be an element next to each ninja as well: Wind-Naruto, Fire/Lightning-Sasuke, etc). and as for the puppets, it said that the max amount of puppets to be controlled is 10 (one for each finger) but sasori was able to connect the strings to his heart container in his chest and control all 100 of those puppets using his mind. and im not sure about the sunagakure villagers...

adel123456789
September 07, 2008, 02:03 PM
can someone put aome pics of the charscters like kushina kakuza konan ....

kkck
September 07, 2008, 02:22 PM
Are there any stats on iruka? He isnt a particularly important character but I would like to see where he stands in comparison to other ninjas in the series.
And I woul also like to see stats and information for team gai if there is any on the databook.
BTW I would like to thank all the people who got the databook and are taking their time answering questions of fanboys like myself :).

Bones
September 07, 2008, 02:30 PM
I'm requesting everything on Kaskashi. I have just seen bits on info oh him. But it would be nice if some1 can just post everything they about him in DB3 in 1 post...Thanks
[hr]
Also everything on Asuma
[hr]
Thank you to all people who are posting info and taking requests. Its appreciated. As I said everything, I'm a Kakashi and Jiraiya fanboy. So yeah

Bones
September 07, 2008, 02:43 PM
can someone put aome pics of the charscters like kushina kakuza konan ....

Konan: http://www.clockwork-angel.net/nayama/shanosho/shanosho07.jpg

duchess of dork
September 07, 2008, 02:58 PM
And I woul also like to see stats and information for team gai if there is any on the databook.
BTW I would like to thank all the people who got the databook and are taking their time answering questions of fanboys like myself :).

height, weight
Neji: 172.1cm x 54.2kg

Tenten: 164.0cm x 47.3kg

Rock Lee: 172.0cm x 54.7kg

Maito Gai: 184.0cm x 76.0kg

stats
Rock Lee: Nin 0 - Tai 5 - Gen 1 - Int 2 - Str 4.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Seal 1 = 21.5
Neji: Nin 4 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 2 - Int 3 - Str 2.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Seal 3 = 27

Quote:
Ten Ten-

"Since the other members of Team Gai are freakishly strong, Tenten is an indisposable part of the team, as she guides everyone with her cool disposition." Blah blah blah rehash of book 2 about her weapons use, nothing new/special.

LOL. Found that on Naruto Chaos forum..

so, sakura surpassed rocklee on overall stats, well, i just hope we get to see more of her genjutsu development...

and oh, link to stats pic (http://imagefrog.net/out.php/i2504_statsIII.PNG) for better comparison. there's neji and rocklee in it, apparently tenten isnt that important...LOL

bean
September 07, 2008, 03:06 PM
whoa...konan...I thought you were useless....now I see why they keep her around...
[hr]
have they scanned the whole book yet?

Alexis
September 07, 2008, 03:15 PM
Are there any stats on iruka? He isnt a particularly important character but I would like to see where he stands in comparison to other ninjas in the series.
I don't see any page on Iruka I'm afraid. If I overlooked it somewhere, then someone please give me a link to Iruka's page.

slmcknett
September 07, 2008, 03:56 PM
I don't see any page on Iruka I'm afraid. If I overlooked it somewhere, then someone please give me a link to Iruka's page.

there is a page. not sure where but he does have info, at least

Iruka Umino
Ninja Registration: 011850
Birthday: May, 26th (26, Gemini)
Height: 178.0cm
Weight: 66.2kg
Blood: O
Missions: D-288, C-183, B-90, A-12, S-0

Don't know his stats yet.:darn

EDIT: oh, if anybody has Kiba's stats, then thank you. and the mission data for sai and tenzo ^_^

kkck
September 07, 2008, 04:22 PM
MIght be to soon for this character but is there anything about killerbee?

slmcknett
September 07, 2008, 04:42 PM
MIght be to soon for this character but is there anything about killerbee?

nope. the db only goes to the uchiha storyline (sas vs ita; uchiha's past). so there wont be anything on killer bee until the fourth databook.

EDIT: btw, does anybody know why my Posts on my sidebar went down from 109 to 83?

Bucks
September 07, 2008, 04:53 PM
People are saying that Kiba's speed stats is 5. I'm a little confused about that...

Bones
September 07, 2008, 05:46 PM
People are saying that Kiba's speed stats is 5. I'm a little confused about that...

Yea its a 5. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/yami_serge/Naruto/DB3/kiba.jpg

I'm also requesting eveything on Shino too. I know I have two other request pending, so take your time.

Csdabest
September 07, 2008, 05:54 PM
Yea its a 5. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/yami_serge/Naruto/DB3/kiba.jpg

I'm also requesting eveything on Shino too. I know I have two other request pending, so take your time.

I guess it because when he does that spinning attack he moves superfast.

slmcknett
September 07, 2008, 05:58 PM

Shino Aburame - 油女 シノ -
Birthday: January 26th, 16, Aquarius
Blood: AB
Ninja Registration: 012618
Height: 175.8cm
Weight: 56.5kg
Missions: D-17, C-17, B-9, A-1, S-0
Stats: Nin-4, Tai-1.5, Gen-2, Int-4, Str-1.5, Spe-3, Sta-3, Sea-2

Sentou Ryoku
September 07, 2008, 05:58 PM
Contributing crappy pics from my book -

Chouji-
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa221/SentouRyoku/datab3chouji.jpg

Chou Harite-
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa221/SentouRyoku/chouharite.jpg

Translations please! Thanx in advance.

Seto Fett
September 07, 2008, 06:04 PM
So is there a group that plans to scan this and/or have they already started?

And many thanks to everyone who has scanned pics and translated, all of us appreciate it. :D

Spoonz
September 07, 2008, 06:13 PM

Is that a 5 or 4.5? The page is bent and it's too dark to see. We'll need another scan.

I am hoping we'll get to see everything on Gaara, Shikamaru, Neji, and Temari soon. Thanks to everyone in advance.

slmcknett
September 07, 2008, 06:38 PM
Is that a 5 or 4.5? The page is bent and it's too dark to see. We'll need another scan.

I am hoping we'll get to see everything on Gaara, Shikamaru, Neji, and Temari soon. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Kiba Inuzuka
Nin-3.5, Tai-3, Gen-2, Int-2, Str-3, Spe-5, Sta-2.5, Sea-1.5

and if u want the stats on those other guys:

Gaara
Nin-5, Tai-2, Gen-3.5, Int-4, Str-2.5, Spe-3, Sta-5, Sea-4

Shikamaru
Nin-3.5, Tai-2, Gen-3, Int-5, Str-2, Spe-2.5, Sta-3, Sea-3

Neji
Nin-4, Tai-4.5, Gen-2, Int-3, Str-2.5, Spe-4.5, Sta-3.5, Sea-3

Temari
Nin-4, Tai-2.5, Gen-1.5, Int-4, Str-3.5, Spe-3, Sta-3, Sea-3

Bones
September 07, 2008, 06:47 PM

Its a 5, just zoom in more.

Shino Aburame - 油女 シノ -
Birthday: January 26th, 16, Aquarius
Blood: AB
Ninja Registration: 012618
Height: 175.8cm
Weight: 56.5kg
Missions: D-17, C-17, B-9, A-1, S-0
Stats: Nin-4, Tai-1.5, Gen-2, Int-4, Str-1.5, Spe-3, Sta-3, Sea-2

Those stats look dissapointing, just maybe Kishi will use Shino more in the manga. But at the same time it makes sense with all the stats on other characters.

This is what I notice:

A total of 21 - 26 = Chunnin Eg. Hinta, Shino, Naruto stats

A total of 27 -32 = Jounin Eg. Sasuke and Neji

A total of 35-35.5 = S-class tsunade, Itachi, Oro, and Jiraiya

I guess it because when he does that spinning attack he moves superfast.

Maybe, who knows....lol

slmcknett
September 07, 2008, 06:59 PM

Those stats look dissapointing, just maybe Kishi will use Shino more in the manga. But at the same time it makes sense with all the stats on other characters.

This is what I notice:

Maybe, who knows....lol

yeah, and if u compare shino to the other members on team 8, he loses out to even hinata. he has the same level of skill as ino!!:blink

Bones
September 07, 2008, 07:16 PM
yeah, and if u compare shino to the other members on team 8, he loses out to even hinata. he has the same level of skill as ino!!:blink

But I think it all comes down to areas where you more dominant over a next shinobi. Or for example you can have 5 speed but your stamina is 2.5, which mean if the battle is long stamina will affect your speed, Eg Itachi stats. Also most shinobis are aware of thier weaknes and make up for it. So it hard to tell who will win in a fight. But I think Shino would pawn Hinta and Ino in fight since is intel is higher and nin also.

Csdabest
September 07, 2008, 07:18 PM
Another site said Kakashi Stats were 33 and backed with clear scans suggesting.

Bones
September 07, 2008, 07:22 PM
Another site said Kakashi Stats were 33 and backed with clear scans suggesting.

I will not let the fanboy come out...lol Link me the site. Heres a summary that back it up: http://imagefrog.net/out.php/i2504_statsIII.PNG
[hr]
This one is better: http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/agrias_/databook3/hatakekakashi.jpg on Kakashi. Just zoom in.

Csdabest
September 07, 2008, 07:25 PM
I will not let the fanboy come out...lol Link me the site. Heres a summary that back it up: http://imagefrog.net/out.php/i2504_statsIII.PNG
<hr noshade size="1">
This one is better: http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/agrias_/databook3/hatakekakashi.jpg on Kakashi. Just zoom in.

My bad on NF they recalculated it as 34.5 clearifying 33 was a mistake. My bad.

Yakedo-Tenchou
September 07, 2008, 07:26 PM
I'd like to request pictures of the pages featuring Bijuu/Jinchuuriki. Is there any data on the ones not featured in the manga like 5/6/7 tails in the book? If there is, could we get the data on that?

Csdabest
September 07, 2008, 07:28 PM

This is what I notice:

Maybe, who knows....lol

I agree with you break down. And I belive once the 30 mark is passed you step into S-class.

Bones
September 07, 2008, 07:32 PM
My bad on NF they recalculated it as 34.5 clearifying 33 was a mistake. My bad.

That more like it....lol It clears up issue with that Sasuke is not stronger than Kakashi...lol Plus I can't wait for the Kakashi arc
[hr]

I agree with you break down. And I belive once the 30 mark is passed you step into S-class.

I think you are right that once you step into 30 it will be S-class and 35+ is in realm of kage level.

Csdabest
September 07, 2008, 07:45 PM
That more like it....lol It clears up issue with that Sasuke is not stronger than Kakashi...lol Plus I can't wait for the Kakashi arc
<hr noshade size="1">

I think you are right that once you step into 30 it will be S-class and 35+ is in realm of kage level.

Well Kakashi>Sasuke is not entirely true. Kakashi is stronger that Sasuke in some aspects. But Sasuke has jutsu now that put him above kakashi. Well shown Jutsu. Stats show the basis. But then once you start breaking into Jutsus to supplement those stats. It could just as easily put a character over another. Take Kakuzu for example. Kakashi stats are higher but Kakuzu had jutsu, abilities, to outclass Kakashi to a degree in the fight.

Like Kisame and Suigetsu. Once Suigetsu is revealed. Kisame stats might be higher. But given his abilities they will put him Above Kisame. Well if Suigetsu beas Kisame

Bones
September 07, 2008, 08:17 PM
Well Kakashi>Sasuke is not entirely true. Kakashi is stronger that Sasuke in some aspects. But Sasuke has jutsu now that put him above kakashi. Well shown Jutsu. Stats show the basis. But then once you start breaking into Jutsus to supplement those stats. It could just as easily put a character over another. Take Kakuzu for example. Kakashi stats are higher but Kakuzu had jutsu, abilities, to outclass Kakashi to a degree in the fight.

Like Kisame and Suigetsu. Once Suigetsu is revealed. Kisame stats might be higher. But given his abilities they will put him Above Kisame. Well if Suigetsu beas Kisame

I disagree with you. I don't want this thread to become who is stronger ....lol I will juts say my two cents and thats it.

Have we seen entirely all kakashi can do??? Kakashi is a 4 elemntal user and tonns of jutsu. Jiraiya say he's given for the next hokage and stats back it up. I should say Kishi back it up since he gave those stats

Sasuke: Nin 5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 4 - Int 3.5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Sea 4 = 31.5

Kakashi: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 4 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3 - Sea 5 = 34.5

Kakuzu: Nin 5 - Tai 4 - Gen 3 - Int 4.5 - Str 4 - Spe 4 - Sta 4.5 - Sea 3.5 = 32.5
Clearly Kakashi is dominant in most area in the stats and can make up for it where he's weak in.

Lately Kakashi has not displayed any impressive jutsu like amateratsu since its all focus on Sasuke lately. But has shown S-class jutsu in the past. Sasuke is not the only character that has improve over the timeskip and Kishi is showing us with the stats. Theres no doubt in my mind kakashi can beat kakzu 1 on 1. Those stats fit Kakzu. I think a lot people see akatsuki members on a God level which is wrong, I see them at S-class level except Pain and Madara.

Kishi knows what he is doing IMO.

duchess of dork
September 07, 2008, 08:44 PM
^yeah, stats are not that reliable for basing capabilites in general basis, i begin to think the levels<1-5/skill area> are just mark ups for one's Fullest potential, so those may vary according to growth potential... take naruto, in most ways kakuzu is way ahead of him, yet how come he was defeated by naruto? same with sasuke over deidara and orochi.... the only advantage naruto had over kakuzu was his stamina.. and heck, do mind the skill mastery and intellect comparison, all of which kakuzu is far superior than naruto....

so in relation to this, i have one question. does that make wit any different from intelligence? :smile-big?

so, id love to include this idea once again---kabuto may appear inferior to those s-level guys, but i guess those are not enough basis they can take the guy down...if oro was right on sasuke's potential, he couldnt go wrong on entrusting kabuto as for his right hand because his knew kabuto-chan is that great too he's given him the creeps, huh?

:worship2 ___________ :kabuto ___________ :worship2

Jiraiya The Legend
September 07, 2008, 08:51 PM
i dont think kakashi's stats are still a total of 34.5, before the time skip he had a total of 34.5 an in those almost three years he didnt improve in any area at all? Even gaining the ms didnt improve him? anyway from what i can see from that dark picture of kakashis TS stats are that his strength improved by .5 an his stamina went up .5, the stamina is pretty clear to me an im still pretty sure that his strength is at 8 now, so that would put him at a total of 35.5 which is pretty fitting for him.

BTW freshie, kakashi uses only 3 elements: water, lightning, an earth, the fire element is only used in the anime

Bones
September 07, 2008, 09:07 PM
^yeah, stats are not that reliable for basing capabilites in general basis, i begin to think the levels<1-5/skill area> are just mark ups for one's Fullest potential, so those may vary according to growth potential... take naruto, in most ways kakuzu is way ahead of him, yet how come he was defeated by naruto? same with sasuke over deidara and orochi.... the only advantage naruto had over kakuzu was his stamina.. and heck, do mind the skill mastery and intellect comparison, all of which kakuzu is far superior to naruto in both ways....

so in relation to this, i have one question. does that make wit any different from intelligence? :smile-big?

so, id love to include this idea once again---kabuto may appear inferior to those s-level guys, but i guess those are not enough basis they can take the guy down...if oro was right on sasuke's potential, he couldnt go wrong on entrusting kabuto with his life because his knew kabuto-chan is that great too he's given him the creeps, huh? :worship2 :kabuto :worship2

It seems you forget the type of situation in those battles.

Oro was sick, therefore Sasuke had a chance of beating Oro.

Naruto was facing Kakzu with two hearts and Kakzu suffer damage before Naruto arrive. If go step by step Naruto came with a good stragety.

The stats are really close with Diehara and Sasuke so thats not surprise at all. It was tight match afterall. Plus I don't want a Diehara vrs Sasuke thread...lol
[hr]

BTW freshie, kakashi uses only 3 elements: water, lightning, an earth, the fire element is only used in the anime

Yep you are right. But what puzzles me why make Kakashi use a katon in non-filler episode???

jodi
September 07, 2008, 09:09 PM

This is what I notice:

Maybe, who knows....lol

I guess s-class(kage) is 34 >
thats why kakashi and Sasori are in that range
[hr]

It seems you forget the type of situation in those battles.

Oro was sick, therefore Sasuke had a chance of beating Oro.

Naruto was facing Kakzu with two hearts and Kakzu suffer damage before Naruto arrive. If go step by step Naruto came with a good stragety.

The stats are really close with Diehara and Sasuke so thats not surprise at all. It was tight match afterall. Plus I don't want a Diehara vrs Sasuke thread...lol
<hr noshade size="1">

Yep you are right. But what puzzles me why make Kakashi use a katon in non-filler episode???

it is a filler part, just like the water that Sasori throws like a laserbeam in the anime fight, which he doesn't at the manga

its just to make the anime longer so it can fit in the time

Bones
September 07, 2008, 09:14 PM
I guess s-class(kage) is 34 >

I think this how it goes now based off the stats of characters we seen:

21-26 : chunnin
27-29: jounin
30-34.5: S-class
35-40: kage

Csdabest
September 07, 2008, 09:25 PM
i dont think kakashi's stats are still a total of 34.5, before the time skip he had a total of 34.5 an in those almost three years he didnt improve in any area at all? Even gaining the ms didnt improve him? anyway from what i can see from that dark picture of kakashis TS stats are that his strength improved by .5 an his stamina went up .5, the stamina is pretty clear to me an im still pretty sure that his strength is at 8 now, so that would put him at a total of 35.5 which is pretty fitting for him.

Thing is kakashi didnt get better at Taijutsu, or ninjutsu, or gotten faster or stronger. He just stayed the same. Just got a new trick up his sleave.

This is why these starts are just represenative of a character base skills. They dont include jutsu. Which can put a character over another . Like how i stated Kakuzu for example. Base stats then abilities come into play.

Jiraiya The Legend
September 07, 2008, 09:29 PM
i think garra proves that wrong...
not saying that these stats have anything to do with anyones real reank but i think it would be like this :
20-27 chunnin
28-32 jounin
33-40 kage
since s class isnt a real rank im not adding that, i dont think neji deserves to be a jounin an he doesnt deserve stats higher then naruto's.

Bones
September 07, 2008, 09:33 PM
could some1 show me Kakashi old stats, cuz for him to have 3 in stamina is an improvement IMO. After kakazu fight Naruto notice he was not so tired like he is.

@ Csdabest

They have to include the level of ninjutsu that charcters use. So kakashi, sannin, Itachi, Sasuke and other akatsuki members having a 5 is right.

Jiraiya The Legend
September 07, 2008, 09:36 PM
well we dont know for sure that kakashi didnt get better in anything, i think he deserves that extra strength an stamina... an it would make sense for him to try to improve his two weakest points, an wasn't it said that ms improves strength, speed an other areas, or that might've been the ems. i agree the stats dont show entire stregth, but the i think seal knowledge represents how many jutsu you have in your arsenal an how powerful they are.

ps. is double posting not aloud at this forum?

Bones
September 07, 2008, 09:37 PM
not saying that these stats have anything to do with anyones real reank but i think it would be like this :
20-27 chunnin
28-32 jounin
33-40 kage
since s class isnt a real rank im not adding that, i dont think neji deserves to be a jounin an he doesnt deserve stats higher then naruto's.

1) Tell me your reasons about Neji?? I'm interested...lol
2) Sannin is like S-class. Minato recongnise that has a level when he said the white fang was on par with Sannin.

Jiraiya The Legend
September 07, 2008, 09:44 PM
1) Tell me you reason why about Neji?? I'm interested...lol
2) Sannin is like S-class. Minato recongnise that has a level when he said the white fang was on par with Sannin.
i think neji isnt on the same level as other jounin, an isnt on the same level as naruto.
the sannin are known as kage level ninja. says that in there biographys under rank:
here are kakashi's pre time skip stats

nin-5 tai-4.5 gen-4 int-5 str-3.5 spe-4.5 sta-3 sea-5 total: 34.5
i think his time skip stats are .5 higher in stamina an strength

Bones
September 07, 2008, 09:56 PM
i think neji isnt on the same level as other jounin, an isnt on the same level as naruto.
the sannin are known as kage level ninja. says that in there biographys under rank:
here are kakashi's pre time skip stats

nin-5 tai-4.5 gen-4 int-5 str-3.5 spe-4.5 sta-3 sea-5 total: 34.5
i think his time skip stats are .5 higher in stamina an strength

An S-Class shinobi is a ninja who has gained power and knowledge far beyond an average Jonin and have earned a legendary, or feared status. The title itself isn't an official rank and the village officially refers to them as Jonin, and is more of a casually-applied term instead of a formal title. Some ninja who have achieved this rank sometimes leave their villages to seek their own ambitions, such as most of the members of the Akatsuki, thus becoming missing-nin and having no rank at all. All of the major ninja villages put their S-Class missing-nin in the Bingo Book, marking them for assassination for all Jonin and ANBU ninja. Most ninja however adopt a "flee on sight" policy rather than to fight one. Most Kage's tend to be S-Class, and sometimes a team of S-Class ninja would be given nicknames by their allies and enemies, such as the Sannin.
Source: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/S-Class

You are right to say they were kage level ninja. But I think S-calss should be official since I see most akatsuki members are S-class IMO

Link please for Kakashi pre-time skip stats.

Proxy
September 07, 2008, 10:02 PM
Is it possible to get Pain's stats?....... althought they'll probably look like this..... THIS IS NOT THE REAL ONE!!!!
nin-5 tai-5 gen-5 int-4 str-5 spe-4.5 sta-4.5 sea-3.5= 36.5 Yeah.... Pain owns.....
Id also love to have Hinata's profile page summarized or scanned if possible. THNX to all the cooperators!!!

Jiraiya The Legend
September 07, 2008, 10:08 PM
arn't they S class CRIMINALS
uh i dont have a link unless you go to leafninja you can go to page 5 on this thread an look for the stats spoiler somebody posted accordint to them his ts stats are the same as the pre ts stats

Csdabest
September 07, 2008, 10:27 PM
could some1 show me Kakashi old stats, cuz for him to have 3 in stamina is an improvement IMO. After kakazu fight Naruto notice he was not so tired like he is.

@ Csdabest

They have to include the level of ninjutsu that charcters use. So kakashi, sannin, Itachi, Sasuke and other akatsuki members having a 5 is right.

They do include the "level" of ninjutsu such as rank and what not. But not the actual abilities of a Ninjutsu. Like the abilities of a B rank jutsu could possibly help a user beat another who uses A or S rank just because of its unique abilities.

Like Shikamaru. He has deveted shinobi with higher rank ninjutsu and more destructive abilities. But because of his unique abilities he has been able to overcome the shinobi who may be superior in more than one area.

The Flash
September 07, 2008, 10:58 PM

here you go with sasuke being the best topic again eh Cdsabest? How bout you make a fan manga of sasuke and the fan lovers jk....(partly kidding)

kkck
September 07, 2008, 11:40 PM
DO the databooks explain exactly what each point in the stat means or how much diference there is between a 3 and a 4? I was reading some of the stats and I noticed that they are somewhat ambigous.
Kakashi overall has greater stats than kakusu but if we look back at hidan and kakusu arc kakashi was clearly inferior to kakusu.
Also, lets say we have a ninja who has 4 points on every stat. This ninja's acumulated points would be 32. Jiraiya has 35.5 points in total, which means that jiraiya has 3.5 more points than the hypothetical ninja. Apparently jiraiya is stronger than the hypothetical ninja, but on the other hand the other ninja is much more balanced out, which would give him an advantage in battle and most likely would win. Also depending on the ninja, one point in one particular stat wouldnt be the same for another caracter. lets take for example rock lee and sakura. Sakura has more points than rock lee, but on the other hand rock lee has lower points because cannot use ninjutsu, which allows him to focus on other points. Even though sakura has more points than rock lee, in battle I believe rock lee would win.

Csdabest
September 08, 2008, 12:05 AM
here you go with sasuke being the best topic again eh Cdsabest? How bout you make a fan manga of sasuke and the fan lovers jk....(partly kidding)

If you read the topic the logic im imply doesnt fit Sasuke but multiple characters. Some one said that kakashi was better than Sasuke based on pure stats. And i argued stats are not the only deciding factor. Read the last couple of posts I posted in this thread and see it was a mere example i used to explain my point since the person used that example.

My My jewles must have a fan club. Make post and people jump on em j/k
[hr]

DO the databooks explain exactly what each point in the stat means or how much diference there is between a 3 and a 4? I was reading some of the stats and I noticed that they are somewhat ambigous.
Kakashi overall has greater stats than kakusu but if we look back at hidan and kakusu arc kakashi was clearly inferior to kakusu.
Also, lets say we have a ninja who has 4 points on every stat. This ninja's acumulated points would be 32. Jiraiya has 35.5 points in total, which means that jiraiya has 3.5 more points than the hypothetical ninja. Apparently jiraiya is stronger than the hypothetical ninja, but on the other hand the other ninja is much more balanced out, which would give him an advantage in battle and most likely would win. Also depending on the ninja, one point in one particular stat wouldnt be the same for another caracter. lets take for example rock lee and sakura. Sakura has more points than rock lee, but on the other hand rock lee has lower points because cannot use ninjutsu, which allows him to focus on other points. Even though sakura has more points than rock lee, in battle I believe rock lee would win.

This is the point I was making. Higher stats don't mean someone is compeltely superior. Jutsu and character development and fighting style are all variables that need to be taken into account that are not represented in the stats.

Criss-Kun
September 08, 2008, 04:50 AM
Is there any info on what happened to Nagato, Yahiko and Konan after Jiraiya left them?

Glorious
September 08, 2008, 07:01 AM
Is there any info on what happened to Nagato, Yahiko and Konan after Jiraiya left them?

Very doubtful. It's one of these "big secrets".

kakuro
September 08, 2008, 07:57 AM
can I get all the info on Kankuro Chiyo and sasori

Darth Executor
September 08, 2008, 08:47 AM
Sorry if it was posted already but any info on Deidara's past?

Alexis
September 08, 2008, 10:02 AM
Well Kakashi>Sasuke is not entirely true. Kakashi is stronger that Sasuke in some aspects. But Sasuke has jutsu now that put him above kakashi. Well shown Jutsu. Stats show the basis. But then once you start breaking into Jutsus to supplement those stats. It could just as easily put a character over another.
Well is we analyze their skills, it seems to me that Kamui would trumph Amaterasu, were they to be pitted against each other. It would just send the fire into another dimension. As for Tsukuyomi, the Sharingan can resist Tsukuyomi. And Kakashi has the Mangekyou Sharingan, and suggested to Itachi that "things will be different this time" so it's plausible that he may be able to break out of it. That leaves Susanoo. Though we have yet to see Sasuke use this jutsu.

Take Kakuzu for example. Kakashi stats are higher but Kakuzu had jutsu, abilities, to outclass Kakashi to a degree in the fight.
To a degree, but remember that Kakashi was holding back his Kamui, while Kakuzu was seemingly giving it his all. He told Naruto later that "If you didn't show up when you did, I would have used it for sure. And if I did I would be resting in the hospital now." In other words, Kakashi estimated that he would have won if he used it.
The problem is that Kakashi most likely would have fainted after killing Kakuzu. Which would give Hidan a free ticket to kill them all. Kakashi didn't know whether Shikamaru had killed Hidan or not, so he couldn't risk using Kamui and faint. At this point he had already used Raikiri 4 times so chances are he would faint.

tora-chan
September 08, 2008, 10:53 AM
I was wondering if someone would please post the translations of the information about Rikudo sennin and the Hokages. Rikudo sennin seems to have a page and perhaps some newly revealed information. Also, besides learning Nidaime and Sandaime's given names, I was wondering if there was any other new information concerning them (and also Shodaime, Yondaime, and Tsunade).

no...
for ch320:
http://www.leafninja.net/images/information/ElderMonk.jpg

and is there a names for Sasori's parents?

thanks alot for the info.
please translate the nagato page fully ,the rinnegan page and rokudou page.
also the 3 pages outta 5 we have of pein.

Ok, I answered all of these question in the Databook Info page, please refer to it so that I don't have to double-post.

As for Naruto's stats, you can find them there together with the rest of team 7.

Just because it's quick: the elder monk's name is Bansai, and Sasori's parents have no name.

Omri645
September 08, 2008, 11:01 AM
what's the name of the man nagato killed when he actived the Rinnegan?
is there an information about the beds of pain[what are they/who use which one?]
names for the sand ninja?[the ones who we saw when gaara revived/the color pg with Temari]

seya
September 08, 2008, 11:40 AM
Does the datAbook confirm madara's story about the clan? I mean that sasuke 's father was planning a coup? THANKS

Akabeth
September 08, 2008, 12:04 PM
Can anyone tell me if Madara's height has ever been published?

It says that he's 175 cm in this link :o
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha

Now how in the world would he be 175cm if Itachi is ~178cm? Check this slide out
http://rolobio.com/naruto/reader/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=222&g2_serialNumber=1
From what I see he's ATLEAST 195cm (maybe >200cm)

What's going on here?

Omri645
September 08, 2008, 12:10 PM
175 is the highest of Tobi not Madara
I think that mean they aren't the same person.
I don't think the Databook getting wrong because this pic is showing there.

Akabeth
September 08, 2008, 12:13 PM

O_o So Tobi is not exactly Madara? but he has Madara's power o_O?

Ok I'm getting a bit confused. Is this confirmed?

Tsukisama
September 08, 2008, 12:17 PM
Hiruzen's profile doesn't say much. Just that he was the most loved Hokage (by the citizens) and that his feelings towards Konoha were basically those of a father towards his children.

I see. I can definitely see why Sandaime is the most beloved. I was hoping to get some new information on his past with Danzou or the elders. :( I hope that more is revealed about his and Tobirama's pasts (including their jutsu) in the next databook.

Q3. Translation of the Nagato, Rikudou Sennin and Rinnegan pages

Nagato and Rinnegan have already been reviewed earlier in this thread.

A more complete translation of the Rikudou Sennin page:
"Rikudou Sennin is the ancestor of shinobi, the man who invented all jutsu. He possesses the "Rinnegan" and it's said that he's sent by the heavens when the world is in a turbulent state. He can either bring creation or destruction. His name is transmitted from generation to generation, but t's not even clear whether he actually exists or not."

Rikudou Sennin seems very intriguing to me, especially given this new information. It makes me wonder if he and Pain are separate characters. Before the databook, I did not really expect RS to show up in the story, but now I am thinking he will: either as Pain or a new character.

If RS is a new character, I wonder what role he could possibly fill. :?bunny

Bones
September 08, 2008, 12:20 PM
Ok, I answered all of these question in the Databook Info page, please refer to it so that I don't have to double-post.

Tora-chan since you are back I'm juts reminding you of my previous requests. I have only seen bits of info on these characters so far in other DB3 thread. I want everything DB3 say on them.. TAKE YOUR TIME, just remindingyou.

I'm requesting everything on Kaskashi. I have just seen bits on info oh him. But it would be nice if some1 can just post everything they about him in DB3 in 1 post...Thanks
<hr noshade size="1">
Also everything on Asuma
<hr noshade size="1">
Thank you to all people who are posting info and taking requests. Its appreciated. As I said everything, I'm a Kakashi and Jiraiya fanboy. So yeah
PS: Taking Introduction to Japanese this semester. So hopefully I won't be lost reading Japanese.

patedecarne
September 08, 2008, 12:23 PM
Well, regarding the new information, I think it's safe to conclude that now Kishi gave important hints that Rikudou Sennin will have any kind of backstory or plot involved in the story, other than just similarities with Pain;

And not only that, but his power can cause the destruction or salvation, just like the prophecy once said, but if Naruto is the prophecy's child, could be Naruto a RS descendant? by his mother, Kushina, what can explain many things right now, like her whereabouts...

akatsuki27
September 08, 2008, 12:25 PM

Now how in the world would he be 175cm if Itachi is ~178cm? Check this slide out
http://rolobio.com/naruto/reader/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=222&g2_serialNumber=1

What's going on here?

itachi was a pre-teen or just turned teenager (im not sure) in the time of that slide....so im sure he grew up to the height listed in the DB not that madara is so much taller than itachi....you have to remember itachi's age then

Omri645
September 08, 2008, 12:27 PM
it's still unknown whats the connection between madara and tobi

Bones
September 08, 2008, 12:30 PM
Well, regarding the new information, I think it's safe to conclude that now Kishi gave important hints that Rikudou Sennin will have any kind of backstory or plot involved in the story, other than just similarities with Pain;

And not only that, but his power can cause the destruction or salvation, just like the prophecy once said, but if Naruto is the prophecy's child, could be Naruto a RS descendant? by his mother, Kushina, what can explain many things right now, like her whereabouts...

I hope Naruto is not, cuz if thats case it would possible for him to have the rinnegan and I don't want him to have the rinnegan. I guess I'm old fashion and believe that "hard work will beat a genius or through hardwork you will will achieve strength to protect your nakama". Although Naruto does have hax power which is 9tail. Actually every shinobi is given a certain type of hax power if you think about it thats is special to them or represent thier clan. The only person that did not start with a hax is Rock lee. But don't get me wrong all shinobis have to work hard to get where they are at, hax or no hax. Sorry for going off topic a little...lol

Criss-Kun
September 08, 2008, 12:46 PM
it's still unknown whats the connection between madara and tobi

Judging from his eye:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/01/

I think it's safe to conclude that Tobi is Madara in Madara's own body:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/05/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/09/

But let's not turn this into a who-is-tobi thread xD
But yeah, Itachi was like 13 in that pic when he talked to Madara.

I guess we'll have to wait until Databook 4 or some future manga chapter to figure out what's going on xD

Ryodraco
September 08, 2008, 12:50 PM
I know some are annoyed by shipping debates and such, but I thought it worthwhile to ask if the new databook includes anything in Sakura or Hinata's entries regarding their feelings for Naruto that shippers could make use of? i.e. the first databook had the infamous "love story" line concerning Hinata and Naruto's relationship that has fueled immense debates ever since.

On another note, if Hidan is confirmed dead then does the databook explain how this occurred when the actual scene made it appear that he was merely being buried to keep him contained?

Also, on Orochimaru's death does it detail if it was an actual death as the dialog in the manga made it seem like he was merely sealed.

That is is there any info on Susanoo that could better explain what limits it might have? Same for Amatarasu.

Many thanks to anyone who happens to have time to check this stuff out.:)

Akabeth
September 08, 2008, 12:53 PM
itachi was a pre-teen or just turned teenager (im not sure) in the time of that slide....so im sure he grew up to the height listed in the DB not that madara is so much taller than itachi....you have to remember itachi's age then

Good point :)

Actually if my memory is right, in the anime there was a part where Itachi and his father (Fugaku/175cm) walked passed each other in the house and Itachi was substantially shorter than him. o_o" So I guess Itachi did grew a lot since that pic (and apparently got taller than Madara)

hills100
September 08, 2008, 01:13 PM
we need a translation of the ultimate rasengan page and the key toad (gerotora ) page.

Wannabe
September 08, 2008, 01:34 PM
Hmm...nothing new on Minato’s profile. I guess that’s to be expected. What about his personality, liked food, disliked food, hobbies, et cetera? I haven’t seen any translation of these yet, although his height, weight, blood type, and mission history should be the same as they were in the second data book.

I also second the nomination of Oodama Rasengan and key toad pages for translation.

Sandaime being the most loved hokage doesn’t surprise me. As far as I know, he was the longest running hokage...kind of interesting to know that he treated the children as his own, though. :)

ANBU4U
September 08, 2008, 02:15 PM

This is what I notice:

A total of 27 -34.5 = Jounin Eg. Sasuke, Neji, and Kakashi

Maybe, who knows....lol

Edited for Kakashi
[hr]

20-27 chunnin
28-32 jounin
33-40 kage

Thats obsurd. The results may well be different as of the Senjutsu training, put theres no way Neji loses to Naruto as of the time this databook was created.

Furthermore, their is certainly no bases to suggest Neji is anything other than jounin level.

And please don't bring up the Part one fight, yes he lost, but because of arrogance, not because he was the lesser shinobi. It was a classic case of the better man lost.

Bones
September 08, 2008, 02:16 PM
Edited for Kakashi
Lol, so you don't think he's at jounin level then???

Anyways that was the old one I posted. I think this represent level of each people based off the stats:

30-34: S-class

tora-chan
September 08, 2008, 02:17 PM
Tora-chan, can you tell me if Hanzou has a profile and what does it says about him if he has? And what is the rank of the absorption jutsu fat Pein used to absorb Jiraiya´s jutsus? Thanks, that’s all.

Next set...

^.^

Thanks!

Stuff on Susanoo, Hanzou and Kabuto would be welcome too! Obviously, don't strain yourselves, though;)

pleeesee... moar kakuzu info plz!

Ok, I answered to most of this question in the Databook Info thread~. Enjoy :)

Bones
September 08, 2008, 02:17 PM
Thats obsurd. The results may well be different as of the Senjutsu training, put theres no way Neji loses to Naruto as of the time this databook was created.

Furthermore, their is certainly no bases to suggest Neji is anything other than jounin level.

And please don't bring up the Part one fight, yes he lost, but because of arrogance, not because he was the lesser shinobi. It was a classic case of the better man lost.

I think you should read his other post and he explained it properly.

Criss-Kun
September 08, 2008, 02:26 PM
I know some are annoyed by shipping debates and such, but I thought it worthwhile to ask if the new databook includes anything in Sakura or Hinata's entries regarding their feelings for Naruto that shippers could make use of? i.e. the first databook had the infamous "love story" line concerning Hinata and Naruto's relationship that has fueled immense debates ever since.

On another note, if Hidan is confirmed dead then does the databook explain how this occurred when the actual scene made it appear that he was merely being buried to keep him contained?

Also, on Orochimaru's death does it detail if it was an actual death as the dialog in the manga made it seem like he was merely sealed.

That is is there any info on Susanoo that could better explain what limits it might have? Same for Amatarasu.

Sure it does!
Hidan gained his immortality by being a test subject of Forbidden Jutsus from the Jashin Religion. But in order to keep it, he needed to keep killing people.
Since he had no way to continue killing, he soon lost his immortality.

Omri645
September 08, 2008, 02:27 PM
Tora-Chan

Is there a name for the man that Nagato killed?

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rchart2vw8.jpg
what's the connection between Orochimaru and Zetsu?

Jiraiya The Legend
September 08, 2008, 02:32 PM
imo naruto is A LOT stonger then neji even before he started sage training.
and instead of putting kakashi in the jounin catagory i would put him in kage.

Bones
September 08, 2008, 02:42 PM
and instead of putting kakashi in the jounin catagory i would put him in kage.

Its not officail yet...lol Lets just say jounin or S-class for now. Just wait for the kakashi arc.

Spoonz
September 08, 2008, 02:44 PM
Lol, so you don't think he's at jounin level then???

Anyways that was the old one I posted. I think this represent level of each people based off the stats:

30-34: S-class

Interestingly, Temari would be ranked with the Konoha chuunin even though she is a jounin.

Bones
September 08, 2008, 02:48 PM
Interestingly, Temari would be ranked with the Konoha chuunin even though she is a jounin.

The system could be just for only Konoha ninja..lol Maybe different requirements inother countries. Plus as I said shinobis are strong in other areas and are aware of thier weakness, so they try to make up for it.

My system that I came up was a GUESS based off most of the character stats. Thats why I said in my previous post I said "I THINK"

Jiraiya The Legend
September 08, 2008, 02:55 PM
where is the databook information thread that tora chan was talking about?

ya the kakashi arc is going to be amazing, my predictions really might come true...even though i dont understand how he is going to focus on that but at the same time handel pein/konan's invasion, naruto's training, jiraiya's book, an sasuke/madara... it would make sense if kakashi trys to protect the elders an danzou against sasuke....then my little raikiri vs kirin could come true...hopefully kishi pulls it off...he is a genius after all

Wannabe
September 08, 2008, 03:09 PM
Right here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=469). Go to the last few pages to see all of the information that has been translated so far.

And wow. Thanks, tora-chan, for all of the translations. She posted a lot despite seeming tired from her trip. :3

It would seem Hanzou was the one who said "carelessness is your worst enemy"!? I remember Kakashi saying that to Naruto back in the first bell test! I never would have connected it to Hanzou, though...cool. :D

Baron Hugenstein
September 08, 2008, 03:49 PM

Hmm, What i remember about it is that the Sand had lower funding to train their ninjas, due to their constant fighting and one of the lords had cut of some of the funding.
I think the Sand's evaluation scheme is different than Konoha, as Freshie said.

slmcknett
September 08, 2008, 04:00 PM
http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rchart2vw8.jpg
what's the connection between Orochimaru and Zetsu?

yea i would like to know that as well. nothing is even mentioned about those two together at all.

shouryuujo
September 08, 2008, 04:03 PM
is this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NARUTO-Character-Official-Data-Book-Hiden-Sha-no-Sho-NE_W0QQitemZ300256946306QQihZ020QQcategoryZ106908QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the databook? it seems to be with recent release but i want to make sure... thanks!

Jiraiya The Legend
September 08, 2008, 04:17 PM
ya that is the databook

does anybody else have the problem where if you click on one the charector spoilers...like that really long list of charectors theres a thing thats says "upgrade to pro today!" an its from photobucket?? idk but there was another list that was shorter but it worked..

Omri645
September 08, 2008, 04:20 PM
yea i would like to know that as well. nothing is even mentioned about those two together at all.
well I found an answer.
it's not connected to Zetsu
it connected to Akatsuki

mrwhos
September 08, 2008, 04:30 PM
well I found an answer.
it connected to Akatsuki

Nah i thinks it's more like they where a pair in Akatsuki, remember Zetsu said that Oro creeps him out with the constant barfing during the Sasuke vs Itachi fight.

slmcknett
September 08, 2008, 05:12 PM
Nah i thinks it's more like they where a pair in Akatsuki, remember Zetsu said that Oro creeps him out with the constant barfing during the Sasuke vs Itachi fight.

no, omri is right. the arrow stops next the akatsuki box, it doesnt connect to zetsu's actual picture. plus i can see the character for akatsuki on the arrow. so it probably says "betrays akatsuki" or something.

Cloud
September 08, 2008, 05:15 PM
Major thanks to whoever scanned Hanzou's page. A real shame that there wasn't any more info on Hanzou, such as his abilities or his background, beyond what we learned in the manga. He always seemed like such an awesome character.

Anyone in possession of the book mind scanning the bijuu pages, the page of the four-tails jinchuuriki, Kisame's tidal wave technique, and/or Sasori's/Sandaime Kazekage's move on the same page as Satetsu Shigure? It would be very much appreciated. Even just one would be great.

I'm afraid that you're mistaken. The arrow is pointing to Akatsuki in general, not directly at Zetsu's picture.

tora-chan
September 08, 2008, 05:41 PM

<hr noshade size="1">
Also everything on Asuma
<hr noshade size="1">

EDIT: oh, if anybody has Kiba's stats, then thank you. and the mission data for sai and tenzo ^_^

Ok, these questions have more or less been answered. I cannot do full character translations yet though (too tired), so that'll have to wait until someone tries his/her hands at it I guess.. x_x;
[hr]

well I found an answer.
it connected to Akatsuki

Yes, the arrow is indeed connected to the whole Akatsuki. It just says "former Akatsuki (member)" XD;

Also, if you remember, Sasori said *he* was paired up with Orochimaru. Zetsu was probably never paired with anyone, he always acts alone.. (Well, who else would be able to keep up with his movements, except for Madara and maybe - but we don't know yet - Pain? XD;;; )

antiravage
September 08, 2008, 05:51 PM
Tora-chan, first of all thanks for answering our questions. Is there anything on Pein´s summons? I already saw the page with the Cerberus but what about the other summons like the bird, are they talked about in the databook?

Bones
September 08, 2008, 06:26 PM
Tora-chan, first of all thanks for answering our questions. Is there anything on Pein´s summons? I already saw the page with the Cerberus but what about the other summons like the bird, are they talked about in the databook?

Every1 check in this thread to see if your requests is posted: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=469
[hr]

Shared among Pain Rikudou are long black strips, serving as swords. The chakra of any individual pierced by this weapon is disrupted, a property not seen in any of the vast number of ninja weapons known to exist.

This stuck out in the Pain info when reading it.....This really makes me to think that there has to be someelse behind the curtain controling all of them. Why would you want to disrupted thier chakra ??? Could it be a way of fontroling them.

slmcknett
September 08, 2008, 06:56 PM
Every1 check in this thread to see if your requests is posted: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=469
<hr noshade size="1">

This stuck out in the Pain info when reading it.....This really makes me to think that there has to be someelse behind the curtain controling all of them. Why would you want to disrupted thier chakra ??? Could it be a way of fontroling them.

i think it is a way to control other shinobi via rinnegan.

(btw, i just created a new theory that covers the meaning of the metal. it is titled Zetsu's black-half. u can kinda figure out what it is about just from that one sentence, but still go ahead and look.)

Geg
September 08, 2008, 07:37 PM
Requesting Shikamaru's and Hidan's profile info please. :)

kkck
September 08, 2008, 07:47 PM
does the name of sarutobi (i dont remember what it was right now) and second hokage (I think it was tobirame) stand for something?

Rahan
September 08, 2008, 08:40 PM

Sakura : suki (love) Sasuke, worries about Naruto
Hinata : akogare (yearning; longing; aspiration ) Naruto
Naruto : no love interest (apparently doesn't love Sakura anymore. Or might have stepped down in favor of Sasuke or whatever)

does the name of sarutobi (i dont remember what it was right now) and second hokage (I think it was tobirame) stand for something?

I didn't find any meaning for those names, but then again I am just a noob in japanese with a crappy online dictionary

Jiraiya The Legend
September 08, 2008, 09:13 PM
its bs that kakashi didnt improve in the whole 2 1/2 years, i dont understand how he can improve in 3 stats in what a couple months time (pre chunnin exam to pre ts) an then not improve at all with like 20 times more time and he gained the ms ...so that makes no sense

jodi
September 08, 2008, 09:28 PM
its bs that kakashi didnt improve in the whole 2 1/2 years, i dont understand how he can improve in 3 stats in what a couple months time (pre chunnin exam to pre ts) an then not improve at all with like 20 times more time and he gained the ms ...so that makes no sense

if Kakashi improved more, the databook would show him as the best even among sannins

I don't know how can people say that Sasuke has a chance against Kakashi

man, why would Kishi draw Kakashi as the same level as Sasori and closest to the sannin if he wasn't at that level?

come on, I don't know why people doesn't like Kakashi, he've shown so many great things...

info: do we have stats on chyio?
I guess she is at sannin level or higher(like 0.5 or 1 point)

ANBU4U
September 08, 2008, 09:53 PM
if Kakashi improved more, the databook would show him as the best even among sannins

man, why would Kishi draw Kakashi as the same level as Sasori and closest to the sannin if he wasn't at that level?

come on, I don't know why people doesn't like Kakashi, he've shown so many great things...

Sasuke certainly has a chance....he's only three points behind him in over all skill and ALSO has MS....plus their major affinities cancel out (Lightning=Lightning), but Kakashi has the ad. in the secondary as Fire<Water

Regardless I don't think anyone's saying Sasuke would actually win...or is even favored.

But given what we know, its definitely not a show-up-and win fight for Kakashi. Nor for the likes of the Sannin for that matter.

But as I said, this is doubly true for Kakashi as he would be (essentially) fighting a mirror image of himself.

Jiraiya The Legend
September 08, 2008, 10:14 PM

I guess she is at sannin level or higher(like 0.5 or 1 point)all around skill wise i would think kakashi is the best..hes already kage level, so why cant he have better or equal stats with the sannin. imagine all the work that kakashi had to go threw to get the ms...an still even pbtaining the ms he still has no skill improvements?

the only advantage over kakashi sasuke has is amaterasu..an if he has it susanoo. almost everything else theyre either equal in or most likly kakashi is ahead. sasuke might have ninjutsu over him but that doesnt mean kakashi cant copy sasukes variations of chidori an make them his own.

chiyo: nin:5, tai:4.5, gen:3.5, int:5, str:3.5, spe:4.5, sta:2, sea:4.5

HakuGaara
September 08, 2008, 10:49 PM

What's going on here?

That is a flashback so Itachi is younger (and shorter) than he is now. Also, Tobi and Madara are the same height. If you take a look at pics of Tobi next to Deidara, he dwarfs Deidei.

26.5 / 40

34.5 / 40

31.5 / 40

INT and STA perform differently than the other stats so simply adding them all up is pointless.

Mokko
September 09, 2008, 01:24 AM
Can anyone please translate following jutsus:

http://kyuubinaruto87.fileburst.com/databook3/skills2/skill%20-%20orochimaru%20kuchiyose%20-%20sanjuu%20rashomon.jpg

and

http://kyuubinaruto87.fileburst.com/databook3/skills2/skill%20-%20orochimaru%20yamata%20no%20jutsu.jpg

FULL translation of both Jutsus would be much appriciated.

and this NEW scan:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1524/ororm5.jpg

Mokko
September 09, 2008, 02:13 AM
Someone please do full translation on Orochimaru and all his jutsus.

tora-chan
September 09, 2008, 04:06 AM
I'd like to request pictures of the pages featuring Bijuu/Jinchuuriki. Is there any data on the ones not featured in the manga like 5/6/7 tails in the book? If there is, could we get the data on that?

Nope, there's no data on the Bijuu we haven't see in the manga, nor of their Jinchuuriki :/

Kusachu
September 09, 2008, 04:37 AM
Name: Uchiha Izuna
Ninja registration #: N/A
Level: N/A
Birthday: February 10th
Height: 174.8cm
Weight: 55.9kg
Blood type: O
Personality: Devoted, Harmonic
Favorite food: N/A
Least favorite food: N/A
Wants to fight: N/A
Favorite Phrase / Word: N/A
Hobby: Training with older brother
Graduated Academy: N/A
Became a Chuunin: N/AIs this Madara's little brother? Obito's birthday is also the 10th of February *Obitard*:p

tora-chan
September 09, 2008, 06:53 AM
can I get all the info on Kankuro Chiyo and sasori

I posted their profile info on the other thread. Sorry but I haven't started doing full character profiles yet :/

Sorry if it was posted already but any info on Deidara's past?

I think someone posted it, because they were talking about it somewhere.. I'm not sure it's in the info thread though <_<;

Does the datAbook confirm madara's story about the clan? I mean that sasuke 's father was planning a coup? THANKS

Hmm well.. in Itachi's page it doesn't say anything about a "coup d'etat", it only says that the upper levels of Konoha suspected the Uchiha to have caused the Kyuubi's attack, and eventually years later Itachi was sent to exterminate them. The "Uchiha clan" page says that Itachi informed the upper levels of the Uchiha clan's planned coup d'etat. Anyway, from tidbits here and there it *does* look like Madara's story is correct, but I guess we should translate everything and only trust what's actually written.. You never know.. XD; *tends to distrust Madara*

What's going on here?

Madara's height is not revealed. Tobi's height is indeed 175cm.
Anyway, I think this is pretty easy to solve. Keep in mind that in the picture you linked Itachi was younger. He exterminated the clan when he was 13 years old, and if you remember Sasuke at 13 years old was way shorter than he is now. Not to mention that he's currently (16 years old) 168cm, while Itachi at 21 was 178cm.
Thus -> that's not Madara being too tall, it's Itachi being young and short XD;

O_o So Tobi is not exactly Madara? but he has Madara's power o_O?

Ok I'm getting a bit confused. Is this confirmed?

It doesn't by all means mean that Tobi is not Madara though ;)
Tobi did say that he is Madara, plus he possesses a Sharingan and knows things that only Madara could know. So you know, either Madara's brother survived and took his place, or that's the real Madara XD;

Tora-chan since you are back I'm juts reminding you of my previous requests. I have only seen bits of info on these characters so far in other DB3 thread. I want everything DB3 say on them.. TAKE YOUR TIME, just remindingyou.

PS: Taking Introduction to Japanese this semester. So hopefully I won't be lost reading Japanese.

I'm starting to feel less tired now (I had a veeeery long and tiring trip), so I MIGHT begin translating a few full character profiles. But I think when I do I'll start from Naruto and Sasuke, then I guess Itachi. Anyway, after that ones I don't have any particular liking so I might as well answer requests..
[hr]

I posted detailed info on the shipping stuff in the info thread~ XD
NaruSaku shippers should be happy.. NaruHina and SasuSaku, not really ^^;

Hidan is indeed probably dead, Orochimaru hmmm I wouldn't be sure... Anyway, I also posted info on that.

About Susanoo, I translated the whole entry a few days ago. There are no entries about Amaterasu, I guess the one in the previous databook stays as the official one. This book only has info about the Amaterasu Itachi sealed in Sasuke's eye.

Hmm...nothing new on Minato’s profile. I guess that’s to be expected. What about his personality, liked food, disliked food, hobbies, et cetera? I haven’t seen any translation of these yet, although his height, weight, blood type, and mission history should be the same as they were in the second data book.

I also second the nomination of Oodama Rasengan and key toad pages for translation.

I posted Minato's profile. I don't remember what the previous databook said, but I believe "Kushina's cooking" and "Jiraiya's novel" to be new items XD;

I read the key toad (Gerotora)'s page. It's somewhat interesting, so I might translate it later...
[hr]

Hmm nope actually. The Cerberus is talked about just because the entry is about the "Zoufuku Kuchiyose no Jutsu", that is the technique that inables the summoned animals to multiply when hit etcetera. The Kuchiyose themselves are normal summons, I think their appearance is due to the Rinnegan and their variety to the fact that there are 6 different Pain..
[hr]

Requesting Shikamaru's and Hidan's profile info please. :)

Posted, though the short versions :/

I also posted it in the info page, but anyway, since it's short:

Like "hashira" means "column", "tobira" means "door". "Ma" means "space, interval", so uhm, "space between doors"? XD;;

Hiruzen is the name of a volcano and a plateau in the Okayama prefecture in Japan. Since Kishimoto is from Okayama, I guess it might be connected XD

Is this Madara's little brother? Obito's birthday is also the 10th of February *Obitard*:p

Yes it's Madara's brother. LOL, maybe Obito is Izuna's reincarnation :p Tragic death must be his nemesis...

Rahan
September 09, 2008, 07:11 AM
How is presented the Uchiha story ? In the very few posts I read a few days ago on NF, someone presented it (not translated it, just presented a short summary) as "Madara's story to Sasuke" and not the "truth about the Uchiha". (or at least, that's what I understood from the post)
So, if it's supposed to be a recap of Madara's story, it's normal it looks like he told the truth.

tora-chan
September 09, 2008, 12:44 PM
How is presented the Uchiha story ? In the very few posts I read a few days ago on NF, someone presented it (not translated it, just presented a short summary) as "Madara's story to Sasuke" and not the "truth about the Uchiha". (or at least, that's what I understood from the post)
So, if it's supposed to be a recap of Madara's story, it's normal it looks like he told the truth.

Nope, it's not Madara's story to Sasuke. There's a section, between the character pages and the jutsu pages, that's basically a "collection of report files" about various stuff. It contains the following topics: Konoha's foundation, Uchiha clan, Akatsuki, Bijuu, Hebi, Anbu, Myoubokuzan, Kazekage rescue mission, Tenchi Bridge scouting mission, Akatsuki suppression mission, Chasing Itachi, (Chakra) Property modification, (Chakra) Shape modification, Special - Shinobi growth.

As you might realize, they are files meant to summarize the plot of Part 2 and various topics that were covered within it. The information is presented as factual, not as some character's tale or recollection, thus I'd take it as true :D

Wannabe
September 09, 2008, 12:58 PM
I posted Minato's profile. I don't remember what the previous databook said, but I believe "Kushina's cooking" and "Jiraiya's novel" to be new items XD;

I read the key toad (Gerotora)'s page. It's somewhat interesting, so I might translate it later...

Basically his personality, favorite food, hobbies, and et cetera were n/a. So, yeah, "Kushina's cooking" and "Jiraiya's novel" are new (excellent). Otherwise, it is a mystery as to why there were no Who is Kushina? super theories and the fourth likes Icha Icha! The pervert! comments. :tem

Is this Madara's little brother? Obito's birthday is also the 10th of February *Obitard*:pYes it's Madara's brother. LOL, maybe Obito is Izuna's reincarnation :p Tragic death must be his nemesis...

You're right, Kusachu! And hey~ Obito's blood type was O, too! Maybe they're related (err...well, besides the obvious)...direct descendants? ;)

AZOZ316
September 09, 2008, 01:49 PM
Is there any background story for Kakuzu ?
or any more details about him for that matter.

Also, was there any confirmed Kekkie Genkai since part 2 started ? Deidara's abilities, Kakuzu's threads, or Suigetsu ability to turn into water ? anything ?

patedecarne
September 09, 2008, 02:04 PM
After reading Pain's profile, I think it's safe to conclude that Kishimoto really is building Pain as a God, don't you think? A person who cannot be defeated, nor killed,lead me think even more that he'll be te last villain.

Not only that, but by judging the new information, Pain is being worshipped as the strongest person in Narutoverse so far, only using a fraccion of his total power...

This is getting really interesting!

Franckie
September 09, 2008, 03:07 PM

Databook stats are not meant to be compared to other people. Both Kakashi and Gai have a 5 for speed, yet Gai is faster than Kakashi. If you're going to compare stats to various people though, it's better to stick to people who are each others' peers. In other words, compare Kakashi's stats to people like Gai, Asuma, Kurenai, etc.

According to tora-chan: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 3.5 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4 - Sta 2 - Sea 4.5

Kakuzu: Nin 5 - Tai 4 - Gen 3 - Int 4.5 - Str 4 - Spe 4 - Sta 4.5 - Sea 3.5

Ninja registration number: -
Birthday: 8/15 (91 years old, Leo)
Height: 185.0cm - Weight: 63.2kg - Blood type: A
Personality: short-tempered, methodical
Favorite food: liver sashimi (that is slices of raw liver), ankan (angler liver)
Food he dislikes: chestnut youkan (youkan is a jelly-like paste)
Person he would like to fight: people with a high bounty on their heads
Favorite word/line: if you are prepared, you don't have to worry
Hobby: reading (classics)

Mission history etc is all "?"

The story of how Kakuzu came to walk a life of infinite time begins back in the days that the Shinobi villages were formed around the world... As a elite ninja from Takigakure (the Village Hidden Amongst Waterfalls), Kakuzu took on a mission to assassinate the Hokage. This mission, however, ended in failure before the might of the secret Mokuton jutsu. Despite the insurmountable danger faced in the mission, that which awaited upon his return to his village was the stigma and harsh punishment associated with failure. In repose to this treatment, a wrong levied against a shinobi who had put life and limb on the line for his village, Kakuzu came to held a violent hatred as he escaped from imprisonment. And in his flight from the village, Kakuzu took with him its most prized forbidden jutsu, and along with it the every last one of the village elders hearts...[/quote]

Katon - Sukkoku 火遁・頭刻苦 (B ranked)
Drops a small fireball on the ground and it will cause a widespread of fire to the surroundings. If boosted by wind chakra, it can cause massive destruction to the terrain with its explosive burning capabilities.

Ji-on-gu 地怨虞 (B ranked)
A grotesque jutsu that controls chakra in the form of black tentacles emerging from the body that is capable of long distance combat. Using this, Kakuzu can choose to fight close-up or faraway. Also, the tentacles can be used to grab the opponents' hearts and exploits the use of the various elements of chakra obtained, this is how he could use all the basic five types of element-based jutsus and also live as a semi-immortal with his prolonged lifespan.

Doton - Domu 土遁・土矛 (B ranked)
A highly generic/all-purpose jutsu that makes use of the chakra flowing all over the body to harden the skin in order to maximise defence and increase damage in physical offense. While its weakness is that the hardened parts of the body could not move, with the exception of Raiton (Lightning attacks), Domu is a technique that is unbreakable by everything else.

Fuuton - Atsugai 風遁。圧害 (B ranked)
One of Kakuzu's hearts releases a tremendous "Fuuton Ninjutsu" (Wind type ninjutsu). Once the high density and pressured tornado hits its target, the wind pressure can blow everything away. A person who masters the Seishitsu Henka of the Wind element can cause a massive whirlwind that smashes up the surroundings, causing massive damage and casualties.

Raiton - Gi-an 雷遁・偽暗 (B ranked)
Kakuzu has a grotesque form in his body that holds the Raiton jutsu. It releases lightning that takes on a shape of a very sharp spear and pierces through the enemies. It is so sharp that it can even pierce through rocks and is an ability that deals out excruciatingly heavy damage.

Ryodraco
September 09, 2008, 03:24 PM
I posted detailed info on the shipping stuff in the info thread~ XD
NaruSaku shippers should be happy.. NaruHina and SasuSaku, not really ^^;
I don't know about that. It seems to me that NaruSaku and Naruhina are left about where they were since the description of Sakura's feelings for Naruto has applied ever since she asked him to bring back Sasuke. The thing about her not yet knowing how she feels about him can be used either way but I suppose does give NaruSaku hope.

Overall though I would think the SasuSaku ones are the only ones who got thrown a bone as they can now shout out that the databook "confirms" that Sakura still likes Sasuke.:tem

Hidan is indeed probably dead, Orochimaru hmmm I wouldn't be sure... Anyway, I also posted info on that.
Someone earlier in this thread said that he had to keep killing in order to stay immortal and as he can't kill while buried his immortality would run out. Is this supported by anything in the book?

About Susanoo, I translated the whole entry a few days ago.[/quote]
Yeah, and it makes it sound like it really has no weakness or downside aside from consuming the user's life (which is a rather big one). God-summoning jutsu seem to do that a lot. Makes one wonder what would happen if a user of Susanoo went against a user of the death god jutsu (though on the surface it seems the Susanoo user would win as the death god jutsu requires one to touch the opponent). :)

duchess of dork
September 09, 2008, 04:39 PM
Raiton - Gi-an 雷遁・偽暗 (B ranked)
Kakuzu has a grotesque form in his body that holds the Raiton jutsu. It releases lightning that takes on a shape of a very sharp spear and pierces through the enemies. It is so sharp that it can even pierce through rocks and is an ability that deals out excruciatingly heavy damage.
Q: if kakuzu has the lightning affinity shouldnt kakashi's raikiri attack be rendered useless? how come kakuzu's hearts were reduced to four after kakashi's attack? i thought chakra-type affinities are functional for the type of jutsu that a nin can be vulnerable or resistant to.

Bones
September 09, 2008, 04:41 PM
After reading Pain's profile, I think it's safe to conclude that Kishimoto really is building Pain as a God, don't you think? A person who cannot be defeated, nor killed,lead me think even more that he'll be te last villain.

Not only that, but by judging the new information, Pain is being worshipped as the strongest person in Narutoverse so far, only using a fraccion of his total power...

I actually think he won't be the final villian, if you rememeber how Madara was talking to Pain a few chapters back. Its like oooo Pian has never lost fight. He was like mocking him and at the same time he might as well know how to kill Pain. I think Pain will die in the next 8 months. Everything is adding up on who he is and will be reveal soon. My money is that Madara is engineer a way to kill Pain and he's putting his money on Naruto.

Presently, not even a portion of the abilities generated through this most supreme of doujutsu, possesed by Pain, is certain.

This info was taken from DB3 and it gives us hint that Pain's rinnegan has a limit since he's not the oringinal owner of it. It makes you wonder what happened to nagato when Jiraiya left.

3shinkyo3
September 09, 2008, 04:50 PM
Q: if kakuzu has the lightning affinity shouldnt kakashi's raikiri attack be rendered useless? how come kakuzu's hearts were reduced to four after kakashi's attack? i thought chakra-type affinities are functional for the type of jutsu that a nin can be vulnerable or resistant to.

I don't think having an affinity to a particular element makes you more resiliant to it, it just allows you to learn/ use it easier.

maxhrk
September 09, 2008, 04:53 PM
um.. where is download to raw naruto databook 3? i don't see any.

Bones
September 09, 2008, 04:56 PM
um.. where is download to raw naruto databook 3? i don't see any.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=469

duchess of dork
September 09, 2008, 05:38 PM
I don't think having an affinity to a particular element makes you more resiliant to it, it just allows you to learn/ use it easier.

well, the hachibi was able to withstand sasuke's chidori attack, sasuke's chakra fortified suigetsu's sword to stop hachibi's chakra-fortified sword from cutting through it.
http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000071262/003.jpg
seems to me same chakra users are resistant to each others jutsu.........well, lets say as long as its of the same level.

3shinkyo3
September 09, 2008, 05:59 PM
well, the hachibi was able to withstand sasuke's chidori attack, sasuke's chakra fortified suigetsu's sword to stop hachibi's chakra-fortified sword from cutting through it.
http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000071262/003.jpg
seems to me same chakra users are resistant to each others jutsu.........well, lets say as long as its of the same level.

My take on the hachibi withstanding the chidori was because sasuke didn't use it as a stabbing attack which could of seriously hurt him so it's main purpose was to just stun him, which it did. The sword thing was probably to cancel out the added cutting ability given to hachibi's sword via the lightning element. I still feel though that a lightning user can be hurt by lightning as if that was not the case the water based attacks during the kakshi-zabuza fight would be rendured ineffective on both parties which was shown not to be the case.

Shishi-Inu
September 09, 2008, 06:34 PM
at the time kakuzu had his earth element affinity active. He can't activate them all at the same time unless they are seperated from his body.

The Adamant Dragon
September 09, 2008, 08:22 PM
Those Databooks sure bring some lights to past events and such...

According to the Databook, it wasn't Jiraya who killed one of Pain's body ( the one with the scar in the forehead ) but he was actually killed just because he entered inside J-man's Barrier... probably because it lost connection to the other bodies. Wich enhance the possible fact that there might be someone/Something controling these bodies in the Shadows...

lol, looks like Sasuke will have Susanoo soon. Since its sais in DB that any sharingan user that awakens the Mangekyu and is able to control perfectly Amaretsu and tsukiyomi, will be able to summon Susanoo... Interesting.

Again, thanks to everyone for the hard work.

Yeah, I thought the same. His strengh is quite phenomenal considering the fact that he's only Using a fraccion on it... and the fact that we praticly know nothing of the Rinnengan ( Other than Jiraya's Assumptions on it ) I'd say this guy has more to offer than any previous villain We've seen So far. His fight with Naruto after the Training is something I'm looking forward to.

I've had a theory about Pain for a long time now ( Click on my sig ). Since he's part of the "Prophecy" he's a caracter more important to this manga than people seems to think.

I actually think he won't be the final villian, if you rememeber how Madara was talking to Pain a few chapters back. Its like oooo Pian has never lost fight. He was like mocking him and at the same time he might as well know how to kill Pain. I think Pain will die in the next 8 months. Everything is adding up on who he is and will be reveal soon. My money is that Madara is engineer a way to kill Pain and he's putting his money on Naruto.

You know, Its been already established in this Manga that most of the Uchihas members are Cocky and likes to put up a front because of their Over-confidence in their Doujutsu " The Sharigan ". So I'm not phased by Madara's Cockyness on Pain.

And remember, in one of the Akatsuki meetings, Hidan was praticly yelling at Pain and telling him that he didn't like his ways because it was too similar To Kakuzu's. Remember that Pain didn't loose his cool but stayed gentle and was still Calmly explaining things to Hidan. The Guy ( Pain ) is emotionless, So I wouldn't expect him to be enraged after Madara's cockyness behaviours. Pain hates Madara, no doubt. Its possible that they need each others for now, so no one has made any attempt to get rid of the other.

In short, All I have to say is: Don't underestimate someone we know nothing of.

antiravage
September 09, 2008, 08:38 PM
Another question Tora-chan, what is the rank of Jiraiya´s barrier jutsu that killed summoner Pain if there is a rank?

And Pain is here to stay, remember Kishimoto said Naruto has to wait, so he won’t kill Pain any time soon. After this invasion is over Pain will be hyped again for his fight with Naruto. Tsunade is doomed, and Kakashi and Sakura will get the development Kishi promised them.

Bones
September 09, 2008, 09:42 PM
You know, Its been already established in this Manga that most of the Uchihas members are Cocky and likes to put up a front because of their Over-confidence in their Doujutsu " The Sharigan ". So I'm not phased by Madara's Cockyness on Pain.

And remember, in one of the Akatsuki meetings, Hidan was praticly yelling at Pain and telling him that he didn't like his ways because it was too similar To Kakuzu's. Remember that Pain didn't loose his cool but stayed gentle and was still Calmly explaining things to Hidan. The Guy ( Pain ) is emotionless, So I wouldn't expect him to be enraged after Madara's cockyness behaviours. Pain hates Madara, no doubt. Its possible that they need each others for now, so no one has made any attempt to get rid of the other.

In short, All I have to say is: Don't underestimate someone we know nothing of.

Hidan was not mocking Pain, he was just defending his beliefs which is different from Madara. Madara has said thsi before when Pain and Madara 1st met in the manga.

If Pain is such ubber God why not kill Madara and run the show by himself. Wait, Madara is the boss of Pain.

Actually i do know something about Pain. This quote from DB3 sums it up:
Presently, not even a portion of the abilities generated through this most supreme of doujutsu, possesed by Pain, is certain.Which means he doesn't contain the full potential of the rinnegan. It also leads to that Nagato is really dead and maybe at his death something happen.

I also do know something else from Pain, "If we didn't keep our secret we would have lost" Which mean if secret is out he looses. Plus the clues laid out by the Gallant Jiraiya.

So yeah I'm not underestimated him at all based on what I read. There's no doubt when he fights Naruto I'm expecting to see new moves from him.

IMO Madara is real Kami in this manga
[hr]
I'm requesting info on Kage Bushin. Simple because Pa frog said ""You experience everything your clones experience." http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/009/ Which mean anything physically or mentally experience by your clones will be brought back to you. But peope are saying thats not right since Naruto would be dead. But Naruto has the 9tail whil heal him and ease his pain, of ocurse Naruto will still feel pain but it will not be that severe.

So please all the info on Kage Bushin.

Raizen
September 09, 2008, 11:40 PM
Wow, kakashi's stats are amazing. Ha for those saying he would lose to sasuke, eat it. So kakashi has the highest stats along w/ sasori after the sannins and itachi. So sasori is the strongest of the akatsuki stats. Cool, I liked him b/c he looked like gaara

And Gai's stats are weaker than I would have thought. Since kakashi's is 34.5, I thought Gai would be at least 33. Asuma's stats are higher than gai? What? I thought asuma was one of the weaker jonins but boy was I wrong. W/ a stats total of 32 I think, it seems it was unlucky that he fought hidan. Poor asuma, I liked him.

Since Minato is one of my favorites, I will estimate his stas. well here goes :p
Nin 5 - well given how many jutsus he created, it is a precise estimation
Tai 4.5 - he seems pretty agile and tough
Gen 5 - as hokage and one that can perfectly control their chakra, it is understandable
Int 5- "Greatest Hokage", "best shinobi of the leaf"
Str 4.5 - Same as J-man's ?
Spe 5- Well Duh, the flash and such
Sta 5 - I say equal to J-man, and his fight w/ the 9-tails proves how much stamina he has
Sea 5- Death reaper seal. The ultimate
= 39

kkck
September 09, 2008, 11:47 PM
^ Sea does not stand for seal, it stands for mastery of techniques or something like that.
Also points are somewhat ambigous, having more points than another ninja does not mean that one is stronger than another. Consider kakashi was no match for kakusu and kakusu has less points than kakashi.

Raizen
September 09, 2008, 11:55 PM
^ Sea does not stand for seal, it stands for mastery of techniques or something like that.
Also points are somewhat ambigous, having more points than another ninja does not mean that one is stronger than another. Consider kakashi was no match for kakusu and kakusu has less points than kakashi.
No i definitely know that. That is why I have stated the while Itachi and J-man stats are equal, J-man would win hands down in my opinion. But still the stats are pretty impressive.

And are u sure about the seals thing. Either way, mastery of technique, minato still excel w/ a 5 in it

Csdabest
September 10, 2008, 03:12 AM
You know. Alot of people has guessed Minatos stays and seem to place him around 35. Alot of people dont seem to think he is better than J-man is now. I want some stats that are missing and really pissin me off. Sorry im tired but yeah.

Uchiha Izuna is amazing.

tora-chan
September 10, 2008, 05:05 AM

Also, was there any confirmed Kekkie Genkai since part 2 started ? Deidara's abilities, Kakuzu's threads, or Suigetsu ability to turn into water ? anything ?

I think someone posted Kakuzu's background somewhere Oo Anyway, I read the entry yesterday night, it said that his village sent him on a mission to kill the first Hokage, but Hashirama beat him. When he got back to his village (the Waterfall village btw) they punished him severely because of his failure. He got angry at them because he thought they shouldn't treat like that someone who risked his own life for the village, so he broke out of jail, stole his village's kinjutsu and took the heart of his superior/s (it doesn't say if it's one or more). Then he started to earn money through bounty hunting and was eventually scouted by Akatsuki and given the role of managing the money.

As for the kekkei genkai, hmm, no, apparently not. Deidara's jutsu, Kakuzu's threads and Suigetsu transforming into water are all noted as "hiden", not "kekkei genkai", although they don't have a difficulty rank.
[hr]

Another question Tora-chan, what is the rank of Jiraiya´s barrier jutsu that killed summoner Pain if there is a rank?

Hmm, do you remember in what chapter it was featured and/or have links to a picture of it? I browsed the jutsu section and I can't seem to find it, but maybe I'm just looking for the wrong thing... ==;;;

No, Sea *does* stand for "seals". The legend says "It stands for 'seals' and judges a person's knowledge and mastery of them." Seals are very important. You must remember them, be quick when doing them, do the sequences right, plus every jutsu has different seals, so you have to remember all the sequences and do them right and fast if you want to be a master of many jutsu.

The "mastery of techniques" you're talking about is shown with either the Ninjutsu, Taijutsu or Genjutsu points, according to the type of technique.

Cloud
September 10, 2008, 05:49 AM
Kakuzu's backstory is pretty interesting. It's rather ridiculous that the databook contains this elaborate background story, and then he basically just goes "I fought shodai once lol". Yeah, uh, ok.
I was really surprised when Kakuzu's threads were just a kinjutsu. One would think it was a kekkei genkai, since it's surprising that just one single ability can have all those functions.

Nope, it's not Madara's story to Sasuke. There's a section, between the character pages and the jutsu pages, that's basically a "collection of report files" about various stuff. It contains the following topics: Konoha's foundation, Uchiha clan, Akatsuki, Bijuu, Hebi, Anbu, Myoubokuzan, Kazekage rescue mission, Tenchi Bridge scouting mission, Akatsuki suppression mission, Chasing Itachi, (Chakra) Property modification, (Chakra) Shape modification, Special - Shinobi growth.

As you might realize, they are files meant to summarize the plot of Part 2 and various topics that were covered within it. The information is presented as factual, not as some character's tale or recollection, thus I'd take it as true :D

You wouldn't mind scanning and/or translating the bijuu-related pages, do you? It would be very much appreciated.
And what does the "Special - Shinobi growth" section talk about? I can infer from the title, but, you know. :P

antiravage
September 10, 2008, 06:26 AM
Hmm, do you remember in what chapter it was featured and/or have links to a picture of it? I browsed the jutsu section and I can't seem to find it, but maybe I'm just looking for the wrong thing... ==;;;

Sure, this is the best pic:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/381/12/
It’s that frog Jiraiya comes out of, Pain entered it and stabbed Jiraiya in the process but ended up dying.

tora-chan
September 10, 2008, 06:32 AM
You wouldn't mind scanning and/or translating the bijuu-related pages, do you? It would be very much appreciated.
And what does the "Special - Shinobi growth" section talk about? I can infer from the title, but, you know. :P

I don't have a scanner where I am now, so I can only translate but not scan :/ (I bought the guidebook in Japan, so I can translate without scans as well) I wanted to begin translating full pages, but I'll probably start with Naruto and Sasuke. I might do the Bijuu page and all those report files too, since some of them might be interesting (I still haven't got there to read). I'll see when I have time (and brain XD; )

The Shinobi Growth section basically compares a few people's stats with their stats in Tou no Sho to show where they got better. I took a very crappy photo of it with my PC's webcam last week. You can see it here (http://www.clockwork-angel.net/nayama/shanosho/shanosho02.jpg). I also wrote about it in my very first post in the Databook Info page.
[hr]

Sure, this is the best pic:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/381/12/
It’s that frog Jiraiya comes out of, Pain entered it and stabbed Jiraiya in the process but ended up dying.

Ah ok, thanks, I found it! :D
It's called Kekkai - Gama Hyourou and it's ranked as B (jounin level) ^^

Shikamaru1096
September 10, 2008, 07:20 AM
hel

Cloud
September 10, 2008, 07:22 AM
I don't have a scanner where I am now, so I can only translate but not scan :/ (I bought the guidebook in Japan, so I can translate without scans as well) I wanted to begin translating full pages, but I'll probably start with Naruto and Sasuke. I might do the Bijuu page and all those report files too, since some of them might be interesting (I still haven't got there to read). I'll see when I have time (and brain XD; )

Ah, I see. No problem, though. I'm in no hurry, so I don't mind when I get it. Take your time. ;)

There are a few jutsus I'm wondering about though, if it's not too much to ask; Mostly the names and ranks, such as the one Oro used when he spewed out all those snakes against KN4, the giant club Kotetsu summoned, and if the angel form and paper feathers that Konan used was actual techniques or just part of shikigami no mai. Oh, and was that fireball Yugito used in her bijuu form mentioned in any form?

The Shinobi Growth section basically compares a few people's stats with their stats in Tou no Sho to show where they got better. I took a very crappy photo of it with my PC's webcam last week. You can see it here (http://www.clockwork-angel.net/nayama/shanosho/shanosho02.jpg). I also wrote about it in my very first post in the Databook Info page.

Oh, it's only that. Yeah, I already saw that. I had a suspicion that was the one, but I wasn't quite certain.
Thanks though.

tora-chan
September 10, 2008, 08:36 AM
There are a few jutsus I'm wondering about though, if it's not too much to ask; Mostly the names and ranks, such as the one Oro used when he spewed out all those snakes against KN4, the giant club Kotetsu summoned, and if the angel form and paper feathers that Konan used was actual techniques or just part of shikigami no mai. Oh, and was that fireball Yugito used in her bijuu form mentioned in any form?

Orochimaru's jutsu that you mentioned is called Mandara no Jin and is ranked as B (jounin level).
Kotetsu's jutsu doesn't appear, so I guess it's just either a normal kuchiyose or a weapon kuchiyose (like Tenten does) or such :/
As for Konan, the only paper jutsu shown for her are Kami Shuriken (paper shuriken) and Shikigami no Mai (which is ranked as B btw), so I guess it's just part of that.
Yugito's fireball isn't mentioned, but as I also said for 4-tailed Naruto, I think that's not counted as a real jutsu but it's more of a thing Bijuu can do.. Since Bijuu are wild and don't use seals, I guess it's an inborn ability and not a technique.

Somone can explain me what means the parameter of Seals????Why Jiraiya has just 4,5??? Mah...I don't understand this parameter..Shizune 5??? What's that'????

Somoe one could explain me what's " seals"???

I just explained it a few posts ago >_>;;
The legend says "It stands for 'seals' and judges a person's knowledge and mastery of them."
Seals are those things shinobi do with their hands to perform jutsu. A ninja doesn't *need* to have 5 in all parameters to be strong (though obviously, 5 at everything is godlike XD;; ). 4 and 4.5 might mean many things. It might mean that a person knows many seal combinations and is fast but not as fast as other people. It might mean that even if s/he knows many seal combination s/he has to train a lot to remember them because it doesn't come easily to him/her. It might mean that s/he's super fast but the range of combination s/he knows is not that vast. There are many reasons why some people have 5 and some have 4. Having less doesn't by all means indicate that they're weaker.

Shikamaru1096
September 10, 2008, 09:07 AM
bcv

Ryodraco
September 10, 2008, 09:27 AM
Actually i do know something about Pain. This quote from DB3 sums it up: Which means he doesn't contain the full potential of the rinnegan. It also leads to that Nagato is really dead and maybe at his death something happen.
I fail to see how that quote you mentioned says Pain does not have the full potential of the Rinnegan. I mean when I read it all it says is that as of yet he has not shown much of what it can do, not that he is incapable of doing it. I mean look at the quote:

Presently, not even a portion of the abilities generated through this most supreme of doujutsu, possesed by Pain, is certain.
"Presently" refers to our current knowledge. The next portion refers to what we presently know/don't know about (Pain's abilities), the next refers to how Pain possesses the most supreme doujutsu (and all the abilities it entails) and the last explains how what the doujutsu can do is not certain.

I also do know something else from Pain, "If we didn't keep our secret we would have lost" Which mean if secret is out he looses. Plus the clues laid out by the Gallant Jiraiya.
Against Jiraiya perhaps, but not against everyone. It's not as if once the secret is revealed Pain will fall to the ground and die.

And don't other translations have him say "we could not have won" rather than "we would have lost"? The former indicates he "could" have meant it would end in a stalemate where both would have to retreat.

tora-chan
September 10, 2008, 09:36 AM
Sorry for the bad English..IF you read and make your consideratiuons I would be grate to you...Thanks..

Well, first of all... Don't take the parameters as absolute values. I mean, it's only 5 points, if you wanted to be *really* precise then you would need at least 10 points to indicate all the tiny differences between characters.

You should consider 5 as "top class", not as "everybody who has 5 is equal in it". I mean, it's obvious that in Itachi vs Orochimaru the latter would lose in genjutsu, but this doesn't mean that Orochimaru is not top class in genjutsu. He's just not as powerful in it as somebody like Itachi.

As for Kakuzu, stamina can be measured in many different environments. Kakuzu is resilient because of his hearts, but maybe they considered his *natural* resistance. It's like Naruto. Naruto has 5 in stamina, but it's not just thanks to the Kyuubi, it's his own characteristic (remember Yamato surprised because he could stand the Kyuubi's chakra?).

Taijutsu is a bit difficult to judge IMO.. It's mostly "hand to hand" combat, but Orochimaru tends to use ninjutsu a lot, snakes and all that stuff. I guess being good with a sword doesn't by all means indicate that you're great at taijutsu, otherwise Sasuke would have higher stats there as well.

As for Sasuke, I think we're talking about, uhm, natural Sasuke's "normal" parameters. Meaning that you probably should consider his parameters higher when he's using the Sharingan. Forget about absorbing Orochimaru, that definitely isn't considered in the stats. Also, remember that Sasuke is still a boy. As skilled as he might be, his brother was still better than him. A mere 3 years ago he was totally powerless in front of Itachi; as fast as his improvement might be, he can't just become Hokage class right away. It's perfectly normal and fair for him not to have top grades in all parameters.
As for his intelligence, lol, I'd have to argue about it being very high.. XD; Sure he's smart, but sometimes he judges things too fast. He tends to be calm when thinking, but not as much as Shikamaru or Kakashi. He's been cornered more than once, and it often happened because he didn't consider things.. Plus, well, look at how he sees the world.. He was blinded by revenge until now, and he did lots of stupid things. Sure, sometimes he does look very smart, but he still has a long way to go before becoming *really* "intelligent".
Speed -> consider that he always uses (well, used) the cursed seal and that when his Sharingan is on his abilities are kind of powered up. Also, Kiba has 4.5 in speed too, but I guess no one would ever think that Sasuke might lose in speed against Kiba, right? He just isn't "top class" in speed (yet).

Same goes for ninjutsu. Gaara having 5 in ninjutsu just means that he's top class (well, he's Kazekage after all) in it, not necessarily that he'd be able to fight on the same level as Tsunade or Kakashi..

Anyway, the point is: a shinobi's power is made up of many different abilities, that can be combined in many many different ways. Numbers aren't everything: it depends on how you can mix your skills together, who your opponent is, where you are fighting, and much more. Don't just think that a high number means that a person would be able to take out another ninja with the same number or even a lower one..

Shikamaru1096
September 10, 2008, 10:19 AM
Well, first of all... Don't take the parameters as absolute values. I mean, it's only 5 points, if you wanted to be *really* precise then you would need at least 10 points to indicate all the tiny differences between characters.

You should consider 5 as "top class", not as "everybody who has 5 is equal in it". I mean, it's obvious that in Itachi vs Orochimaru the latter would lose in genjutsu, but this doesn't mean that Orochimaru is not top class in genjutsu. He's just not as powerful in it as somebody like Itachi.

As for Kakuzu, stamina can be measured in many different environments. Kakuzu is resilient because of his hearts, but maybe they considered his *natural* resistance. It's like Naruto. Naruto has 5 in stamina, but it's not just thanks to the Kyuubi, it's his own characteristic (remember Yamato surprised because he could stand the Kyuubi's chakra?).

Taijutsu is a bit difficult to judge IMO.. It's mostly "hand to hand" combat, but Orochimaru tends to use ninjutsu a lot, snakes and all that stuff. I guess being good with a sword doesn't by all means indicate that you're great at taijutsu, otherwise Sasuke would have higher stats there as well.

As for Sasuke, I think we're talking about, uhm, natural Sasuke's "normal" parameters. Meaning that you probably should consider his parameters higher when he's using the Sharingan. Forget about absorbing Orochimaru, that definitely isn't considered in the stats. Also, remember that Sasuke is still a boy. As skilled as he might be, his brother was still better than him. A mere 3 years ago he was totally powerless in front of Itachi; as fast as his improvement might be, he can't just become Hokage class right away. It's perfectly normal and fair for him not to have top grades in all parameters.
As for his intelligence, lol, I'd have to argue about it being very high.. XD; Sure he's smart, but sometimes he judges things too fast. He tends to be calm when thinking, but not as much as Shikamaru or Kakashi. He's been cornered more than once, and it often happened because he didn't consider things.. Plus, well, look at how he sees the world.. He was blinded by revenge until now, and he did lots of stupid things. Sure, sometimes he does look very smart, but he still has a long way to go before becoming *really* "intelligent".
Speed -> consider that he always uses (well, used) the cursed seal and that when his Sharingan is on his abilities are kind of powered up. Also, Kiba has 4.5 in speed too, but I guess no one would ever think that Sasuke might lose in speed against Kiba, right? He just isn't "top class" in speed (yet).

Same goes for ninjutsu. Gaara having 5 in ninjutsu just means that he's top class (well, he's Kazekage after all) in it, not necessarily that he'd be able to fight on the same level as Tsunade or Kakashi..

Anyway, the point is: a shinobi's power is made up of many different abilities, that can be combined in many many different ways. Numbers aren't everything: it depends on how you can mix your skills together, who your opponent is, where you are fighting, and much more. Don't just think that a high number means that a person would be able to take out another ninja with the same number or even a lower one..

I know that numbers are not all...In fact Nina who fights from distance ( like Gaara or Deidara) don't need of phisicall power or a good Taijutsu...Those kind of Ninja are penalysed from those databooks...

But however even if Sasuke is noto strong as we thought...How is it possibile just 4 in Genjutsu???? For me he is already a TOP CLASS in Genjutsu....But even in Speed is in top class...That' s what I think reading the manga...Speed Genjutsu and Ninjutsu Sasuke was from 5...Surely...Taijutsu was from 4...i don't agreee with the Sasuke's Parameter in the most absolute way...

OTHER..

QUESTON NUMBER 1

An other curios...Sasori Chiyo are Kugutsu no jutsu user...Shino told Kankuro that they are not able in Taijutsu...Kankuro has 3 in Taijutsu..Sasori 4 and Chiyo has 4,5...Well..For Taijutsu Kishimoto in this case stand the ability to move the kugutsu too????

Why Kankuro Sasori and Chiyo have high votes to Taijutsu even if they never use it????

QUESTION NUMBER 2..

Susanoo consume the user life...What does it mean??? Itachi die when use this jutsu??? Or his life became just more shurt using it by the time???? He can use Susanoo just one time or not'????

QUESTION NUMBER 3

The databook of Jiraiya doesn't take in consideration the Sannin mode isn' it???? That DataBook stands for the normal Jiraiya isn't it???

AND I WANT TO EVIDENCE ONE THING..

Tobirama and Tobi..Theyr name are similar...Well..We know that Tobi is the Mizukage...And we know that Tobirama was a great Suiton user..it' just a case???

We don' know nothing of Nidaime.....We just know that Nidaime was very able to use Suiton..And noone is so good in Konoha to use Suiton.Suiton is the best element of Kirigakure..And Tobi is the Mizukage of Kirigakure...Bah..

Tobirama Tobi...Tobi is the Mizukage--Nidaime used the Suiton..I know tha Nidaime is dead..But I think that some connession is not impossibile...What do you think about it???

Franckie
September 10, 2008, 10:21 AM

Affinity just translates into whatever element your chakra leans towards. It's also the element people can make most effective use of. Just because Kakuzu had an affinity towards lightning doesn't mean he automatically renders Kakashi's Raikiri useless.

Kakuzu lost a heart because Kakashi pierced his doton heart with Raikiri.

If Pain is such ubber God why not kill Madara and run the show by himself. Wait, Madara is the boss of Pain.

The person who is obviously going to be the final villain in One Piece, Blackbeard, takes "orders" from the World Government. Whenever alterior motives are concerned, rank is not the dominant factor determining who is stronger than who. Also, this is the series where Genin routinely take down Sannin and Akatsuki.

On a side note, Pein only wins fights. Madara, however, has two known losses.

Actually i do know something about Pain. This quote from DB3 sums it up: Which means he doesn't contain the full potential of the rinnegan. It also leads to that Nagato is really dead and maybe at his death something happen.
The quote means we don't know the fullscope of the Rinnegan's abilities. Even Ma & Pa, who have lived for centuries, were amazed that the Rinnegan actually exists. We still don't know, for example, how Nagato killed that Iwa Chuunin when he was a little boy.

I also do know something else from Madara, "If I hadn't kept a few secrets from Itachi, I'd be dead right now." Come on now, we all know these statements are shit and that Pein and Madara will lose anyway because they're villains.

[IMO Madara is real Kami in this manga

DB3 reinforces Pein's hype as an unbeatable god, which implies he is on par with Madara, the invincible immortal. Furthermore, it reiterates how Pein's eventual conflict with Naruto will bring destruction or salvation to the world. Unless Kishimoto wholeheartedly believes Sasuke's life and Konoha's fate are more important than Naruto and the fate of the entire ninja world, then it is far from proven that Madara is "the real Kami in this manga".

But however even if Sasuke is noto strong as we thought...How is it possibile just 4 in Genjutsu???? For me he is already a TOP CLASS in Genjutsu....But even in Speed is in top class...That' s what I think reading the manga...Speed Genjutsu and Ninjutsu Sasuke was from 5...Surely...Taijutsu was from 4...i don't agreee with the Sasuke's Parameter in the most absolute way...

Those numbers means Sasuke still has room to improve and how much of his potential he has obtained within a particular field. You should consider reading an analysis on Sasuke which highlights how powerful Sasuke has become (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33489).

An other curios...Sasori Chiyo are Kugutsu no jutsu user...Shino told Kankuro that they are not able in Taijutsu...Kankuro has 3 in Taijutsu..Sasori 4 and Chiyo has 4,5...Well..For Taijutsu Kishimoto in this case stand the ability to move the kugutsu too????

Why Kankuro Sasori and Chiyo have high votes to Taijutsu even if they never use it????

A weakness of the puppeteering style is close-combat. It doesn't mean that puppeteers are automatically clueless about hand-to-hand combat. The ratings of Kankurou, Sasori, and Chiyo indicate how much potential they've fulfilled in that particular area, not how often they use taijutsu.

Susanoo consume the user life...What does it mean??? Itachi die when use this jutsu??? Or his life became just more shurt using it by the time???? He can use Susanoo just one time or not'????

Susano-O consuming the user's life means it shortens the user's lifespan, similar to how Tsunade's lifespan is decreased whenever she uses her trump card. That's the downside to its power. Itachi can use Susano-O as many times as need be as long as his body can withstand the jutsu's downsides.

Itachi died thanks to overusing the Sharingan coupled with an uncurable "disease".

The databook of Jiraiya doesn't take in consideration the Sannin mode isn' it???? That DataBook stands for the normal Jiraiya isn't it???

Stats just reflect how much a person has fulfilled their potential. Stats don't reflect on how powerful a person can punch, run, etc. Hermit Mode simply multiplies what a person has already accomplished.

Tobirama and Tobi..Theyr name are similar...Well..We know that Tobi is the Mizukage...And we know that Tobirama was a great Suiton user..it' just a case???

We don' know nothing of Nidaime.....We just know that Nidaime was very able to use Suiton..And noone is so good in Konoha to use Suiton.Suiton is the best element of Kirigakure..And Tobi is the Mizukage of Kirigakure...Bah..

Tobirama Tobi...Tobi is the Mizukage--Nidaime used the Suiton..I know tha Nidaime is dead..But I think that some connession is not impossibile...What do you think about it???

There's no connection between the two other than Nidaime helped found Konoha along wth Shodai and Madara. Like Shodai, Nidaime died years ago on the battlefield.

Cry of the Hawk
September 10, 2008, 10:50 AM
I was directed here because I have a question on the databook.

Is there a scan or entry on Katon: Gouryuuka no jutsu, the technique Sasuke uses to start up Kirin? I would like to know which rank it is and possibly it's characteristics.

Also, any information on the Uchiha cat girl, such as biography, age, etc? I believe her name is Tamaki.

Shikamaru1096
September 10, 2008, 10:55 AM
Om you're right

Criss-Kun
September 10, 2008, 11:43 AM

I was afraid someone would come up with that :notrust
There is no connection at all. Even the Databook says Tobi is Madara.

Rahan
September 10, 2008, 11:52 AM
How Oro could have resurrected Nidaime if he wasn't dead ?

Tsukisama
September 10, 2008, 12:12 PM
I was wondering if there was any information on Danzou, the elders, Konohamaru, and Konohamaru's teammates. For a really long time, I have always thought it would be an interesting parallel if Konohamaru's teammates were the grandchildren of his grandfather Hiruzen's teammates (the elders).

Shikamaru1096
September 10, 2008, 01:39 PM
I think that the name of Nidaime is a way to say us something..

I know that Nidaime is dead..I said it a loto of time...This doesn't esclude some kinf of conecction between Tobi and Tobirama..Considering that Tobi maybe is Madara and he lived in the same time of Nidaime..

We know nothing of Nidaime..Just the name and his abiliy with the Suiton...We know a lot about Hashirama Hiruzen and Minato and of course of Tsunade..But we know nothing of Nidaime..That' s another reason because I hink that this Hokage has something important to say in this story...