PDA

View Full Version : Theory Part 2 - What do you think will happen?

Cronix987
August 11, 2006, 03:23 AM
I eagerly await part two of this series, but 200+ as a whole disappointed me. I'm not completely sure if it is me or if anyone else didn't like the idea of Kei's memory being wiped. And, when he finally regains it in an instant, he is killed - supposedly.

In the part 2 preview, I noticed Katou saying that he would revive Kei. Would this Kei have his memories? Would it be from the data bank? When Katou and that Junior High boy were revived, they seemed to recall the recent past up to their deaths, but then Kojima seems to have her's erased...correct me if I am wrong, but then would this imply that a member in the service of Gantz would regain their memories, but not one who isn't, were they to be revived via Gantz's third option with 100 points?

Also, what do you predict for part 2? I'm looking forward to the other nations appearing, myself.

uwak
August 11, 2006, 09:16 AM
i think on part two, kei will be revived but without the memories of his past life, and this time kei will be a lil bit more bad ass man...with some kind of ultimate weapon...pulverize the vamp's leader...bwahahahahahahahahaa...then kills
other gantz players...then the bald guy inside the sphere...the end :D

Raijatsu
August 11, 2006, 10:18 AM
Kei will be revived and Reika will most likely die (what did the vampire do to her) they will hgunt down some more aliens while discovering more about Gantz.
I think they will revive "tits" (whats her name again?) aswell. The final mission will be the vampires. I hope to see new weapons aswell.

Cronix987
August 11, 2006, 12:49 PM
Ahh, something else just occured to me.

Gantz members who have chosen option one are released into the world, with their memories wiped (or more like locked away). However, when one of them released into the world dies (unnatural death or not), what would happen to them? The reason I say this is because Izumi, who was killed by Kei, was sent to Gantz after his death. This being the only example of such a specific scenario, do you think that it is possible for Kei to be sent to Gantz once again?

NinjaMunki
August 11, 2006, 12:51 PM
I think they will revive "tits" (whats her name again?)
Kei Kishimoto.

I think that each time someone is scanned by Gantz, a copy of them is saved. I also think that Gantz decides which people he would want to participate in the missions before their deaths. Nishi says in one of the earlier chapters that he believes that the original bodies of the Gantz team are gone and that they are continuing their lives in copies of themselves. If Gantz wasn't capable of choosing who gets to enter the room, what are the odds of groups of people coming to the room after an accident? (examples: katou and kurono, the four black americans from the dinosaur mission, the grandma and kid from the second mission) And what are the odds that out of all the people in the Shinzuku incident that both of the telekinetics, the big dude (muscle-rider) and Izumi would have all been chosen if the participants were all chosen at random?

Therefore, I believe that if Kurono is revived, he's gonna come back with most of his memories. Gantz may still not like that he's in love with Tae.

Ahh, something else just occured to me.

Gantz members who have chosen option one are released into the world, with their memories wiped (or more like locked away). However, when one of them released into the world dies (unnatural death or not), what would happen to them? The reason I say this is because Izumi, who was killed by Kei, was sent to Gantz after his death. This being the only example of such a specific scenario, do you think that it is possible for Kei to be sent to Gantz once again?

Well, Nishi came back with his suit and most of his memories. The bad thing is that this doesn't tell us anything about whether or not he is still a participant in the missions. Tae was never a participant and when she was revived, she came back as a civilian but she was also altered to fit Gantz's preferences (not in love with Kurono and now oblivious to the Gantz missions). I think that Gantz will try to revive Kei in a way so that he will profit the most from Kurono's resurrection. In chapter 229, Nishi asks about the team in a way someone would size up teams in a tournament. Izumi believes that the Japan team is lacking in comparison to some other countries and Gantz is probably very aware of the fact that the best members are unavailable at this point in time.

Raijatsu
August 11, 2006, 01:27 PM
I think Gantz chooses the participants by some circumstances. one may be that the person should not die in front of someone who knows him (most people died in accidents, alone via suicide or were killed). It also only chooses some (about 10) I think a lot more people die dayly then the ones appearing in the room.
Gantz tries to keep itself secret therefore the Tae mission.

Izumi was brought back to Gantz because he met he did what Gantz wanted from him: Kill as many people as possible. Gantz then simply chose who he wants like Cherry and Muscle Rider.
We don't know if gantz will be so generous to Korono because he brought noone with him (but he killed a lot of Vampires).

But all that changed because gantz is no secret anymore and the targets are working together with the vampires....
Maybe Part 2 will go away from the known mission setup. Kato seems determined to brin Kei-Chan back so there is at least the point system working....

woa a lot of thoughts..... sorry if I confuse someone

jones
August 16, 2006, 08:40 PM
i'm pretty sure kei will come back to lead the gantz team against the new vampiric foes. that's all i really want is kei back. i was really ticked off when he wanted his memory wiped and now that he might come back i'm grateful.

NinjaMunki
August 16, 2006, 09:30 PM
oh, i forgot i used this pic on another thread before for a similar discussion. the picture says it all. i wonder who it was and if they'll come into part 2. maybe izumi?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/jjcasas/Random%20Pics/untitled.jpg

Snake1786
August 31, 2006, 01:55 PM
Ahh I hope kurono didnot get revived. He and Tae are really annoying me but i love to see Kato as the leader again.

Shaka
September 01, 2006, 08:23 PM
I hope he is revived, otherwise who would kick the alliens' ass?
Kei was the one who killed the most alliens ;)
katou is sensitive, he doesn't like to kill, and the other members are not as strong as Kei (well, Izumi is dead).
I can't wait for the new season \o/
Gantz rules ;)

dedal_x
September 17, 2006, 04:39 AM
The question that is killing me - is "what the heck?". I'm anxious about that "powerful weapon" option. Because Izumi asked for that, but he was killed before he had a chance to use it. What now? Will it be given to another player, or it will be stalled because "the player, who requested it is dead, and the others didn't earn it"...

Shaka
September 18, 2006, 08:10 PM
That is a good question... but who knows...
I don't think Izumi is coming back... I mean, I don't think anyone will choose to revive Izumi instead of going free...but I don't know if it will be given to another player...

Raijatsu
September 19, 2006, 08:36 AM
That is a good question... but who knows...
I don't think Izumi is coming back... I mean, I don't think anyone will choose to revive Izumi instead of going free...but I don't know if it will be given to another player...

I'm shure they'll revive Izumu after Korono. He was one of the best Fighter and there won't be another good fighter so soon.

Shaka
September 19, 2006, 05:56 PM
I like Izumi and I think it would be nice to see him and Kurono again, but when Izumi was being attacked by the vampires no one went to help him because they knew that he was the one that killed them in Shizuku (don't know if this is the name of the city), that's why I don't think anyone will revive him :/

Exploded Magic
November 10, 2006, 02:21 PM
Soner or later i predict in phase 2 Kurono will be revived and also "TiTs"

Luckas
November 10, 2006, 05:45 PM
Shizuku (don't know if this is the name of the city)I think it should be Shinjuku, an area of Tokyo.

ikuroi
November 15, 2006, 12:59 PM
wtf why havent i seen gantz ch 238 out!!!

GGpX
November 15, 2006, 06:02 PM
Maybe because it isn't out yet...?

ikuroi
November 15, 2006, 07:09 PM
Maybe because it isn't out yet...?

does make sense but we usually get the gantz chapter earlier and its even out in japan now.

GGpX
November 15, 2006, 09:20 PM
Here's the problem:

1- 238 isn't out in Japan yet.
2- 238 isn't out in Japan yet.
3- 238 isn't out in Japan yet.

Understand?

ttxdragon
November 15, 2006, 09:24 PM
Here's the problem:

1- 238 isn't out in Japan yet.
2- 238 isn't out in Japan yet.
3- 238 isn't out in Japan yet.

Understand?

with it being 11:23 am, 11/16/2006 in japan right now it should be out...
but give the raw providers some time ikuroi - it's kinda like a new series starting, you will have to wait a bit longer for the first one or two chapters than usual

ikuroi
November 16, 2006, 03:31 AM
ttx, hai hai... i know T_T but its hard to be patient when we have waiting for like half a year!

ggpx, you dont understand...that it was the 16.11.06 when i wrote that anyway...didnt know it was delayed for one week!!! T_T

it be out on November the 22nd

xi0
November 18, 2006, 06:34 AM
Yeah, some people got confused because some time after phase one ended the start of phase two got pushed back an extra week. It probably has something to do with Oku's new series.

Sephy7KillerMech
November 27, 2006, 01:45 AM
Nobody talking about phase 2?!? well come on come on, get this gantz movement going! Vampires part of the gantz group?!?

I found it interesting that they said you can't be hurt in that room, yet someone got their head blown off in a past chapter. The vampires will be insane if they just wear a suit, but I bet "honor" will stop them. Anyway, post your opinions and reviews for part 2!

dedal_x
November 27, 2006, 03:43 AM
Well, there' s nothing much to talk about now.

And not everyone who was reading Gantz is picking it up again, because many people have already forgotten what happened in phase 1...

Jooki
November 27, 2006, 03:58 AM
so do you think that there will be a phase 3?

ttxdragon
November 27, 2006, 05:31 AM
Nobody talking about phase 2?!?
yeah... many have to reread at least ch200+ because it already took so long for those to come out (about a year...) which makes the details to be already forgotten... some dropped it because they didn't want kurono dead, some got mad because of the crazy long wait... and those that discovered gantz now with this phase 2 probably will have a not that short time reading the first chapters and maybe read them twice, because gantz isn't only the surface...

I found it interesting that they said you can't be hurt in that room, yet someone got their head blown off in a past chapter.
A bluff can be very helpful in times... they knew they wouldn't have lot's of time till the next mission starts and if they get sent while they fight it would be even more extreme...
and we don't know if gantz - while kurono had no memory - invented new rules as vampire-countermeasures... gantz has a very weird mindset and personality... but at the same time is somewhat clever.

The vampires will be insane if they just wear a suit,
i don't know about that...
gantz builds the suits for every individual so it fits only them... maybe the suit will even get rid of them or power them down... although i don't believe it...

there are two things about the vampires that i want to have cleared out by oku asap:
they were sent to the room as "extra-load",
#1: the vampires weren't dead, but got sent into the room - do they now have clones themselves, like that suicide girl from the very beginning?
#2: do they have those mini-location&control-bombs in their brains too?

but I bet "honor" will stop them.
the vampires aren't brainless and want to kill the gantz-team. they see how much stronger those suits make those 'normal humans' and i bet they wouldn't want to waste their chance of easily overpowering their enemies with their own weapons... but then again, yeah, honor might be in the way if oku sees it like that...

so do you think that there will be a phase 3?
uhh... i don't think so personally... if we say one phase has about 200 chapters and oku releases about 1chap/14days that would make about 8 years per phase... i don't think gantz will go over 450chapters easily... phase two should be the end... or oku needs too much time to explain all the world-stuff that was talked about at the beginning of the "kill-kurono"-arc.

anyway this could as well have fitted into the chapter-talk thread :P

xi0
November 27, 2006, 05:52 AM
Honestly, I think GANTZ just came back and there are so many unanswered questions regarding many things and the series really hasn't answered any of them.

I don't think GANTZ would give suits to the vampires that would power them down, the vampires are not GANTZ's enemy. GANTZ's enemies are the aliens that the teams are sent out to kill. It seems to me that the vampires or whoever is behind the vampires know more about the true nature of GANTZ then anyone else, and for some reason feel that GANTZ should be eliminated.

GANTZ just came back and I think it may take a while to build up a fanbase. A lot of people where disappointed when Kurono died.

Sephy7KillerMech
November 27, 2006, 08:26 AM
I joined the Gantz fanbase fairly late, I only had to wait 4-6 months before i got to enjoy phase 2.

It's been made somewhat clear that the aliens are living on earth, the thing is we don't know why they are living here. I believe Gantz is an alien that goes to planets to preserve the natural order. It would be kind of like how naturists try to stop the destruction of the rain forests or save endangered animals, but I'm assuming there is already a thread for theories so I'll get back on topic.

I really don't see the vampires putting on a suit but the fact that gantz gave them a suit leads me to believe that the time between the people being teleported into the room and him opening the ball is not only for them to get themselves calmed and organized. I think Gantz uses that time to create suits for the newcomers and also judge where the alien is in the city and the parameters for combat.

It's interesting that the vampires are part of the team now because they seem to be on the same side as the aliens. I seriously doubt they will even take part in the upcoming battle, I find it more likely that they will sit back and let themselves be teleported back so that they can talk to the rest of the vampires and decide what to do with the situation. I'm sure if they are cool with aliens than they really don't want to go around exterminating them for points. Not to mention that if they are friends with the aliens they really have nothing to fear in being sent on these missions, it would be more of an annoyance to them than anything.

infyquest
November 27, 2006, 04:48 PM
I would wa8 till it picks up some pace ;)

zetsuie
November 29, 2006, 11:47 AM
dude that was such an awesome chapter i dont care if everything isnt logical its just awesome although i not quite sure why they werent able to kill the female vampire i dont know if ever explained that

ttxdragon
November 29, 2006, 11:53 AM
dude that was such an awesome chapter i dont care if everything isnt logical its just awesome although i not quite sure why they werent able to kill the female vampire i dont know if ever explained that

they didn't because everybody stood in awe, besides the other vamp who interrupted them.

zetsuie
November 29, 2006, 06:21 PM
ok i must have missed that

ttxdragon
November 30, 2006, 02:49 AM
ok i must have missed that

it's just the interpretion i saw... one of them jumped to the side as if evading something and that would most likely be a sword, which the vamps only have - at least right now i didn't see anybody with a sword after the death of izumi (i hope i got the name right, it's been a while)

GGpX
November 30, 2006, 03:02 AM
I'm somewhat sad that after 238 was released, most of the hype surrounding Gantz vanished.

Then again, being bi-weekly doesn't help the cause either.

Shaka
November 30, 2006, 09:40 PM
I didn't like the chapter...The fighting scene was all right but it just didn't answer any question as it raised them...
So now if you tag along with a Gantz member you're transported to the room and become a member? And what happened to Kurono?
The only thing in the first chapter of the second phase is fighting, not that I don't like it but he could a least answers some question even while fighting...
Gantz is one of my favorites manga but the second phase hasn't pleased me yet.
I'll have a better opinion when the next chapter is out :)

GGpX
December 01, 2006, 12:40 AM
Shaka, the thing is, when did Gantz ever offer any answers?

From the get go. They're thrown into a locked up room. What is Gantz? How are we (Kei & Kato) still alive after clearly being run over by a subway train? Why are we forced to wear these blacksuits? There is no explanation given by any special person. Everything that has an "answer" is given by people that went through the same thing they did.

That being said, they'll have to figure out some things that weren't in phase 1. How can people see them now? Why come there's no timer on the Gantz ball anymore?

Kurono is dead, you don't even need to think about it. The fact he didn't get transported back to the room is proof of that. Remember in the early volumes of Gantz (I think after the second mission) when one of the gang members took the X-Gun and started using it everywhere outside of the room to the point that his head blew up? He died and he didn't return to the room either.

But honestly, what else would the chapter (238) been about? Think about it. There might have been other angles to go at it, but it would have ended up the same thing.

Shaka
December 01, 2006, 07:54 AM
Shaka, the thing is, when did Gantz ever offer any answers?
That is sadly true...
I just didn't like the vampires being transported to the room... and the way they were transformed, they just tagged along the other members... that didn't make sense... they were not even dead...Will Gantz now just transport people to the room regardless whether they're dead or not?
more questions :)
heheheh

Luckas
December 02, 2006, 06:12 AM
I'm very sad about Kurono's death and I believe he will be resseructed but not anytime soon, so we'll have to accept that.

Aladar
December 30, 2006, 04:44 AM
(well, i think its about time to revieve this thread, ne?:)

Personally, i think that Kurono will be revieved soon - because when he died, it was.. so.. fast. This is not way Oku is killing main characters - remember death of Nishi (i know, he wasnt main character, but still..), Kishimoto or Kato - it was much sad, slower and there was lot of.. should i say.. nostalgia? And other than that, we all know that Kato wants to revieve him more than anything in the world..

I'm only afraid, that Phaze 2 will be all about that reviving.. (well i hope we find out something about vampires or Gantz - after all, it was hinted in end of phaze 1..)

Luckas
December 30, 2006, 06:11 AM
People, don't you think the Kurono's brother was a wasted character? I aked myself for a long time what would be his role in the manga and Oku killed him after 2 or 3 appareances.

Aladar
December 31, 2006, 07:04 AM
People, don't you think the Kurono's brother was a wasted character? I aked myself for a long time what would be his role in the manga and Oku killed him after 2 or 3 appareances.

Well, i think whole end of Phaze 1 was wasted.. it looks to me like Oku must end it, even if he dont want.. because ending chapters of Phaze 1 was so.. hasted.

Gold Knight
February 05, 2007, 10:14 PM
I've deleted all old flamey/bashing posts in here...

Now that I've caught up with Gantz, I'll be keeping a more careful eye in here, so no making trouble anymore, please.

Anyway, in Part 2 I think that reviving Kei will likely be the focus, and judging from all the monsters appearing in the current mission, I think they may be able to achieve that goal pretty soon. And I think Katou will likely be reviving Kishimoto too, yeah. And they'll all probably get down to the bottom of whatever is going on with the Black Ball.

2ndKurono
March 12, 2007, 11:06 AM
i think the vampires will try to stop the Gantz team to not getting the points they need to bring Kurono back , they fear the guy , he almost killed them alone with no suit and almost no memory that he was with Gantz team c.mon they scared

correojon
May 11, 2007, 04:01 PM
We have too few info to know what the vampires will do...Here are some questions:

-Are the vampires aliens? They may be, because if they aren´t they have no reason to go against the Gantz team, for what we know Gantz has only targeted aliens ´till now

-Maybe the Oni Aliens weren´t aliens and were in fact demons...this will explain better why they tagged with the vampires. Also, the rest of the aliens may be demons too...think about it, there are just so many alien races on Earth but we still haven´t seen any spaceship or any alien technology. How did they got here? The only outstanding technology that has been shown is what the Gantzers use (and the vampire´s sunglasses).

-What´s Gantz purpose? The aliens in the first missions seemed peaceful and only attacked the Gantzers to defend themselves. I think that in this phase Gantz´s purpose will be known and then the vampires will really join forces with the Gantzers...maybe against Gantz??? Or the Osaka team?? :)

Also I think that Kurono will return...Hey, I hated him real hard in the beggining, but just when I started to like him he leaves the Gantz team and dies??? C´mon!!! We want Kurono!!! :D Though it´ll surely take a bit of time, Katou has to have now his moment of glory XD

2ndKurono
May 21, 2007, 04:19 PM
if Kurono and Katou wll get reunited theres no word how to explain what will happen,but yeah i dont understand why theres no time limit and that people can see them.

i think Gantz in da past did something do the vamps,or some alien was a friend of da vamps.this is deep very deep.But some things are just stupid,for exemple Kurono not getting to dat room.

GAT-X252
May 22, 2007, 01:42 PM
-Are the vampires aliens? They may be, because if they aren´t they have no reason to go against the Gantz team, for what we know Gantz has only targeted aliens ´till now

Yes, they are Aliens. Gantz Manual states that. But i really doubt that Gantz uses that word correctly.

-Maybe the Oni Aliens weren´t aliens and were in fact demons

They are Oni, not demons, very alike: Yes..same creature:No.

The Onis are creatures of the Japanese floklore..

I think that in this phase Gantz´s purpose will be known and then the vampires will really join forces with the Gantzers...maybe against Gantz??? Or the Osaka team??

If they vampires do something bad, Gantz would kill them. Gantz have them in the palm of his Hand..

2ndKurono
May 23, 2007, 12:45 AM
well actualy only Katou right now is possibly the one with potential to kill the vampires,maybe Nishi somehow thats it,the team became weak when Kurono died with Izumi,but im more then happy that Katou is back.

GAT-X252
May 23, 2007, 10:59 AM
Kato?

What about Kaze, Sakata and Sakurai?

I mean, Kaze is very strong and both Sakata and Sakurai have their mental powers...and, Kato dont have the experience of the actual team, i mean..this guys trained every day whit Kurono, Kato just cared about the mission when he was on one..

:eyeroll

2ndKurono
May 23, 2007, 01:44 PM
we dont actualy know that vampires powers(not that girl)i think hes even stronger then the Oni alien boss,Kaze couldnt defeat him,Sakurai died not even the boss,Sakata somehow stayed alife,and Katou cant back down now,he has things to do , hes inspiration died hes love to,but his brother is still alive,and those motivations will make him go further then Kaze,Sakurai....Kato needs to revive Kei and thats all and the team will be strong again,i can see him getting like 50 points after this mission.But that will take a long time if Oku releases one chap in 3weeks.

and make Katou the leader of the team,Reika doesnt fit for it.

well this doesnt go to the topic but havent u all wondered that if Katous parents died,that should mean they should have went to the room but havent survived and Katou should look into the memory bank maybe hell see more familiar faces.

GAT-X252
May 23, 2007, 10:36 PM
we dont actualy know that vampires powers(not that girl)i think hes even stronger then the Oni alien boss

Oh come on man!!

Izumi almost killed this vampire guy, but whit the Oni, he didnt have the chance to touch him when he fighted a "Mano-Mano" whit him.

Even this vampire said that the "Hunters" wouldnt have a chance to beat the Oni.

I think that the vampires are strong in groups of 20 or 30, but only two.....:eyeroll

2ndKurono, remember Takeshi, Kaze have motivations too, this kind of motivations can be useful sometimes, but your power is not going to grow like in Naruto or Saint Seiya..COSMOS!!!

:D

2ndKurono
May 24, 2007, 12:07 AM
dah whos talking about Naruto,but yeah your right oni are stronger , cause Kurono without the suit almost killed him.

but i think Katous motives are stronger,and i think Kaze will die with Takeshi one day.

xi0
May 24, 2007, 01:03 AM
Regardless of what the Gantz Manual may or may not say, the Vampires are not aliens. They have never been targets to our knowledge. They are the most humanoid enemy thus far, and they exist in the real world as normal people on the outside.

Do not forget that the Vampires are created by the use of nano-machines and not some unknown power like other aliens.

Due to Gantz never targeting them, they may not even be an enemy to Gantz, at least in it's eyes. All we know is that the Vampires have some sort of mission to kill the "hunters" and they have some sort of alliance with whatever these aliens are. The Vampires recently revealed this when they noticed the Tengu, Inukami, and Nurarihyon on the building.

2ndKurono
May 24, 2007, 06:16 AM
and about the Vampires i remeber that the Leader said to Izumi ''long time no see'' and Izumi was like ''do i know u" so i think the Vamps were hunting the team even earlier.

GAT-X252
May 24, 2007, 12:12 PM
Regardless of what the Gantz Manual may or may not say, the Vampires are not aliens

Not only the Manual, even in the official page of Gantz(Gantz.Net), they call them like this:

ドラキュラ星人: Dorakyura Seijin(Dracula Alien)

Look in the "news" section, Chiaki Kuriyama appears whit Oku.

And if im not mistaking, i would swear that i read some interesting information about the vampires in the chapter 235, i read it in spanish so maybe it was wrong, im going to download the chapter from Shockwave to confirm the information.

They are the most humanoid enemy thus far, and they exist in the real world as normal people on the outside.

Hmm, The Onis too, but..do you really think that the Gantz targets are really aliens?

I mean, vampires, Yokai's, dinosaurs..amd there are many targets that werent called Aliens either(M.R. Braquio, Kannon of One thousand Arms...)

Maybe Gantz was just joking whit the names, just like he jokes whit the names of the players.

What do you think?

xi0
May 24, 2007, 11:16 PM
I saw no News section at gantz.net

Vampires are not Aliens in the traditional sense. They are regular humans who are modified with nano-machines in order to become the way they are. Was Tae an alien? Gantz called her "The Tae Alien", does that mean she was one? Nope. Gantz may very well just call his targets "Aliens" by default, but you must remember that the Vampires have never been listed as a target by Gantz.

We have no idea where the "aliens" come from. Whether they are beings from other planets, creations of Gantz, or modified humans. There is one thing we can infer about their origins though: While some may have been originally human, not all of them can be, for example, the Dinosaurs.

While the Oni Aliens were very humanoid, they had a true form. Thus far, the Vampires have shown no signs of transforming in any way. If they were capable of this, they would have done so in the fight against Izumi. I simply said that if you were going to lump the Vampires in with the Aliens, they were definitely the most humanoid. There is something markedly different between the Vampires and the rest of them.

GAT-X252
May 25, 2007, 12:17 AM
Yes there are a section but the word "News" is in Katakana:

"Nyuusu"

But the information is in "Uptade" i made a mistake sorry, look in 2004/10/15. It was very interesting, because it mencioned a sort of "contest"..

I dont think that any target of Gantz can be an Alien in the "traditional" sense, and if we dont take the official information of the Manual there is still the information of the vampire seminare(is ok this word?), they called the Gantz players "Vampire Hunters"(maybe is another mistake of the traduction)...that means that they went to hunt them sometime.

? Gantz called her "The Tae Alien"

Wrong there buddy(thats why i dont trust in any traduction, except mine..), Gantz called her:

Kojima Tae.

Was the first target whitout the Kanjis of Seijin.

Thus far, the Vampires have shown no signs of transforming in any way.

Agreed, the vampires are only humans infected whit Nanomachines, but still they are aliens.

And i say again, maybe there are no Aliens...and is just another joke of Gantz.

xi0
May 25, 2007, 01:10 AM
Yes there are a section but the word "News" is in Katakana:

"Nyuusu"

But the information is in "Uptade" i made a mistake sorry, look in 2004/10/15. It was very interesting, because it mencioned a sort of "contest"..

I dont think that any target of Gantz can be an Alien in the "traditional" sense, and if we dont take the official information of the Manual there is still the information of the vampire seminare(is ok this word?), they called the Gantz players "Vampire Hunters"(maybe is another mistake of the traduction)...that means that they went to hunt them sometime.

I must disagree here. Most of the targets are Aliens in the traditional sense. They are otherworldly creatures of unknown origins. By seminare, I think you mean summary? I don't recall the Gantzers as ever being referred to as "Vampire Hunters". I know the Vampires have referred to them as "Hunters" before, but that could just be their way of saying player.

Wrong there buddy(thats why i dont trust in any traduction, except mine..), Gantz called her:

Kojima Tae.

Was the first target whitout the Kanjis of Seijin.

Ah...I made the mistake of going by wikipedia and not the scanlation :s

GAT-X252
May 26, 2007, 12:50 PM
Got it!, no wait...is in chinesse.. :o, i hate this day.

You are right about the deffinitions of the "Aliens", but you must have in mind that Hiroya have officialy puted the vampire "race" in the Alien group.

So is better discuss why they are there, instead of contradict that information.

Well in few minutes i would have the translated version of the chapter...i couldnt find any better..(that Raw page of yours...how does it works? i dont know how to download from there..)

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3241/14153al2.th.jpg (http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14153al2.jpg)

Told you, "Vampire hunters"..but still to confirm this, i need the RAW.. :o

xi0
May 27, 2007, 12:25 AM
What volume is that from? I can find the raw tank if you tell me.

2ndKurono
May 27, 2007, 01:44 AM
Got it!, no wait...is in chinesse.. :o, i hate this day.

You are right about the deffinitions of the "Aliens", but you must have in mind that Hiroya have officialy puted the vampire "race" in the Alien group.

So is better discuss why they are there, instead of contradict that information.

Well in few minutes i would have the translated version of the chapter...i couldnt find any better..(that Raw page of yours...how does it works? i dont know how to download from there..)

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3241/14153al2.th.jpg (http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14153al2.jpg)

Told you, "Vampire hunters"..but still to confirm this, i need the RAW.. :o

i always wanted to say it but i was lazy,look at the screen at the meeting the second one is that black guy so Osaka must be targetted to.

xi0
May 27, 2007, 02:13 AM
Eh...I wouldn't say that. It just looks like a generic human used for the purpose of showing what the suit looks like.

2ndKurono
May 27, 2007, 08:12 AM
maybe,but one thing i hate the most and thats not going to the topic is that that Izumi is so overated,when Kurono is better.

GAT-X252
May 27, 2007, 12:04 PM
Chapter 163, Vol.14

when Kurono is better.

In fact, Izumi is strongest, faster, and more experienced...he is better than Kei, but Kei is better person than Izumi.

xi0
May 27, 2007, 09:35 PM
I think Izumi was starting to come around at the end...it's a shame that it required him to be fatally injured, but I could see where it was going. :s

2ndKurono
May 27, 2007, 11:15 PM
well Izumi was beated by the Oni boss easily while Kurono fought him with his fists and everything but that Izumi is strong ill say it to,but Kuronos will to survive is one of a kind.

And yeah its to bad to strongest guys died,i dont know why Kurono left,he was an excelent leader.

worawat
June 25, 2007, 06:02 PM
Izumi is more experianced then Kei, but Kei's willing and survival power makes hem much more powerfull then Izumi. when Izumi came back to Gantz room he got suits and new weapon that we never had seen befor like sword(katana) and Kei didnt have suit just some guns. and he ended up with 54 points if i remember right and Izumi just got like 13 points. That was a sympol to me that Kei is better then Izumi

ShinuZERO
June 25, 2007, 06:42 PM
One thing is, in the new missions, innocent people are getting killed. That makes the whole using thew 100 points to be set free pointless, cause you're in more danger being free than part of the Gantz game. I think that's bs.

GAT-X252
June 26, 2007, 12:03 AM
Izumi is more experianced then Kei, but Kei's willing and survival power makes hem much more powerfull then Izumi.

Thats not true..Gantz is not the kind of manga, where the will of the main protagonist, makes him the stronger(in Naruto can be, a character with a lot of wil is compensated with huge amounts of energy).

In fact, Kei would had died with no doubt without the help of Izumi and Suzuki, remeber who distracted that Giant Braquiosaurus?

Kei is good because of his will and courage, but definitely not the strongest of the team.

That makes the whole using thew 100 points to be set free pointless, cause you're in more danger being free than part of the Gantz game. I think that's bs.

Totally agreed.

worawat
June 26, 2007, 04:35 AM
i agree with you there that to survive they need team work. Kei cant handl everything on him self. When they where on the Oni Alien mission. when they where going to take the last boss. everyone was scared of the oni and tought is was impossible to take hem because Izumi and Kasa the "strongest" in the Gantz team where beated easly. Kei didnt care he just charge and hope to beat it. he gave the rest of the team potivation to attack.
the thing am trying to say is that Kei is stronger then anyone in hes team not on strength or experiance but different way :p

2ndKurono
June 26, 2007, 09:52 AM
we actualy dont even know who was longer in da game Kurono or Izumi,Kurono got his points deleted once,Kurono might have been longer then Izumi in da game,but it seems to me that Kei definantly knows how to use the suit better then anyone.Izumi just knew were the katanas are,yeah Izumi is strong but not strong as Kei.

warbandit66
June 26, 2007, 11:22 AM
Izumi is stronger but kei is more resourceful and instinctive making him a much better gantz fighter