PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 327 Discussion

Tsukisama
September 18, 2008, 11:44 PM
Chapter 327 is out! (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39826) :hb

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics and Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39291) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. No spamming allowed.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Steve
September 24, 2008, 05:58 AM
First! ^^

The spoiler seems fake to me, at least according to the google translation I have done...
Waiting for confirmations by some human expert in Japanese :P
The only Japanese I want to see now is Hiro Nakamura :D

3shinkyo3
September 24, 2008, 06:14 AM
I have no idea what the spoiler is on about put it through babelfish and even though it was in english couldn't really follow it. Damn i wish i knew japanese :(

Moogle Mango
September 24, 2008, 08:03 AM
If it is real...

So Komamaru released his bankai. :o Well Guess he wanted to end it super fast.

But... I'll hold off on my judgment until I see some pictures!

drakend
September 24, 2008, 08:25 AM
If bankai is needed for the fraccions then the captains are done for... :cool:

Samui
September 24, 2008, 09:05 AM
If bankai is needed for the fraccions then the captains are done for... :cool:
It's not like was defeated by him after he released his Shikai, he just released his Bankai in order to end this battle fester.
\:

kluzman
September 24, 2008, 09:12 AM
It's not like was defeated by him after he released his Shikai, he just released his Bankai in order to end this battle fester.
\:

Only if he one-shots Po will I keep faith in the captains' powers.
Hope his bankai has more to it than a giant guy... Maybe some kind of Susano'o ala Itachi, with a magic sword and such...

tn312
September 24, 2008, 09:23 AM
So theory of Giant vs Giant comes true. I would have loved to see more skills/techniques from Komamura in shikai or bankai, but killing Po with one hit is okay. I think Komamura's bankai would be just purely with power. As the "official" databook shows, Komamura does not have much skills in kidou.

Eye of the tiger
September 24, 2008, 09:55 AM
nice action chapter.. but still pissed at the way Ikkaku's been handled.. its just plain stupid.. but hopefully thats the end of the fraccion fights and we can get on to better things.. wonder what shunsui and ukitake have up their sleeves this time!!

EnSiFeR
September 24, 2008, 09:59 AM
yeah, kinda nice action chapter... but what I liked the most was is the way Komamura said it was ridiculous for him, a captain to take care of a fraccion and with that one-hit K.O. made my day... really, I can´t wait to see that....

I hope Kubo improves his story from now on, less ppl are coming to this board....

gold349
September 24, 2008, 10:00 AM
a captain bankai is needed to waste a fraccion, lame but what ever it takes to make room for, any excuse for a ss captain thrashing so that vaizard come in to play some how. Ichigo vs ulquara is long over due, its just been too stationary, more should have been done to organise battle maybe this is organising it lets just see how things unfold.

eddy26
September 24, 2008, 10:55 AM
I wouldn't count on the vizard coming into the espada battles even if the captains end up losing. If there is anyone that will come to the captains aid it will be the four captains from HM. Somehow they will end up returning to the fake Karakura Town. The fact that the pillar guardians and Iba were scared of Po and Komamura wasn't shows the difference between VC and captains. Komamura telling Iba don't run just stand behind me is so cool Komamura makes it seem like he fears no enemy. By killing Po with one hit leaves the possibility of him still fighting Tousen. It's not like he is hurt I don't think you can consider this as a fight especially when there was such a big difference in power between Komamura and Po. I believe we are going to switch back to Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra since the pillar fights are over. Kubo didn't leave a cliffhanger at the end of the chapter so he can take the next chapter to any place. He could switch to the captains in HM or to the Rukia and company vs. Exequias battle. It's all up in the air now.

craig
September 24, 2008, 10:57 AM
Hooray for dead fraccion - now to the main event(s)!

ryanzokuken
September 24, 2008, 11:06 AM
I wouldn't count on the vizard coming into the espada battles even if the captains end up losing. If there is anyone that will come to the captains aid it will be the four captains from HM. Somehow they will end up returning to the fake Karakura Town. The fact that the pillar guardians and Iba were scared of Po and Komamura wasn't shows the difference between VC and captains. Komamura telling Iba don't run just stand behind me is so cool Komamura makes it seem like he fears no enemy. By killing Po with one hit leaves the possibility of him still fighting Tousen. It's not like he is hurt I don't think you can consider this as a fight especially when there was such a big difference in power between Komamura and Po. I believe we are going to switch back to Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra since the pillar fights are over. Kubo didn't leave a cliffhanger at the end of the chapter so he can take the next chapter to any place. He could switch to the captains in HM or to the Rukia and company vs. Exequias battle. It's all up in the air now.

the "stand behind me" bit was probably for Iba's safety. like, don't get in out in front of me when my bankai is out, you could get crushed on accident :p

i still fear more fraccion vs VC fights. what's left works out for it. Halibel's 3 and Stark's 1 vs Rangiku, Iba, Omaeda, and Chojiro.

however, now that a captain has made a move, even used bankai, the 3 espada might feel inclined to get involved now.

i doubt the HM captains will come back any time soon, and if they do, i don't think they'll be fighting any more, they've killed their espada opponents, they've played their role for now.

wooticus
September 24, 2008, 11:49 AM
i don't think that we will see anything of rukia & co vs. exequias... wouldn't m ake any sense löl.. i mean, thats kenpachi, byakuya and unohana against some super lowies.. the only cool possibility would be yachiru fighting yammi =)

craig
September 24, 2008, 12:01 PM
i still fear more fraccion vs VC fights. what's left works out for it. Halibel's 3 and Stark's 1 vs Rangiku, Iba, Omaeda, and Chojiro.

I hope not, or at least not at the pace of the past VC vs fraccion fights. At this point I'm losing the initial enthusiasm left by the big cliffhangers.

Quetz
September 24, 2008, 12:20 PM
The current spoilers are stupid. A captain releases his bankai at the first sign of trouble, against one of the enemies cannon fodder soldiers. And what's up with the other two (yumichika and co) leaving their posts to go to ikkaku? Better hope that there aren't any other fraccion near those pillars, because they just became unguarded....

The bankai thing is what annoys me the most though. It's like the author is intentionally trying to avoid showing komamura's shikai.

cero_tenshou
September 24, 2008, 12:43 PM
well it looks like komamura shows why he is a captain. one hit from his bankai and po is gone. i didnt think it would have been realistic for him to defeat him with shikai (less than 1/5 of his power), so i'm happy with this outcome. i'm kinda seeing a tousen vs komamura fight coming up soon. it's probably about time for aizen and co. to escape anyway.

Megaman84
September 24, 2008, 01:40 PM
although this will be a good chapter, im quite interested to see where the focus will shift to for 328, personally i would welcome a quick Hueco Mundo update to see whats going down there - its been a while!

kweci
September 24, 2008, 01:49 PM
The bankai thing is what annoys me the most though. It's like the author is intentionally trying to avoid showing komamura's shikai.

Komamura's shikai has been shown already (both in his fight against kenpachi and aizen, unless i am mistaken). he summons various parts of his 'giant' to duplicate his movement, just like his bankai, but like someone else said, i assume the shikai doesn't have as much 'spiritual pressure' or whatever as the bankai does...

i am glad ikkaku didn't get to fight, that would have dragged on for at least another chapter. i hope po's pwnage is the signal for the espada to make a move; i doubt aizen and co. will escape from the fire prison just yet...

hajialibaig
September 24, 2008, 01:53 PM
i am glad ikkaku didn't get to fight, that would have dragged on for at least another chapter. i hope po's pwnage is the signal for the espada to make a move; i doubt aizen and co. will escape from the fire prison just yet...

I agree... only 5 minutes have passed in the bleach world since the VC fights began... too bad that had to translate to months here. Let's hope that it doesn't drag on for years now.. that's when I'll give up

bloodrage
September 24, 2008, 01:55 PM
i wanna see captain commander against this barragan
it looks like it will be a great match

Doombot
September 24, 2008, 01:59 PM
He used his bankai instantly so that the pillar would not become damaged. An instant kill will allow for a better chance that Po didn't take the tower out completely.

Sentou Ryoku
September 24, 2008, 02:32 PM
Hopefully, Baragan will prove to be more amusing than his fraccions were when he fights. One hit kills? C'mon...

Suzumushi
September 24, 2008, 02:34 PM
Komamura's shikai has been shown already (both in his fight against kenpachi and aizen, unless i am mistaken). he summons various parts of his 'giant' to duplicate his movement, just like his bankai, but like someone else said, i assume the shikai doesn't have as much 'spiritual pressure' or whatever as the bankai does...

Nah, that's not correct. Can't remember anything like that, at least in the manga. They haven't shown his shikai yet, he released his bankai right away against Kenpachi. He did some flashy technique before that, but we didn't see the sword.

kkck
September 24, 2008, 02:50 PM
I cant believe kubo did that to ikkaku, he was the only one who did not win. I know he would have probably win had he used bankai but still, he is one of my favorite caracters and I love to see him pawning.
Hopefully kubo is saving ikkaku's bankai for something else later on in the story.
[hr]
Actually komamura did release his shikai. His shikai basically is a part of the giant he summons when he uses bankai, like and arm. I am going to look for that link now.
[hr]
He did not say the normal bankai scream, so I think this is his shikai:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/139/12/

Onomatopoeia
September 24, 2008, 03:20 PM
I suppose those who thought that Kommamaru was going to one-shot Po with his Shikai were overestimating him a little. NOt that I mind I like the fact that Kommamaru used his Bankai, it was refreshing. I suppose this is a little hypocritical but the one problem I had with the Bankai use is that I feel like everyone is cheapening Bankai because at the first sign of trouble it's Bankai away. I don't really mind but I like the thought of Bankai only used at the extremes. Heck the only one who still follows this rule is Ikkaku(loooooooooool)

Anyways for those who are saying that 5 minutes passed I've got to disagree with you. Remember that part where Yumi was cracking up? Well Ikkaku heard it and at that point in time he seemed relatively okay. He seemed uninjured etc. It seems to me that Yumi's battle was at about the halfway point but Ikkaku wasn't even close to that point. Anyway's I'd say 10-20 minutes have passed because of that...

ryanzokuken
September 24, 2008, 03:46 PM
Nah, that's not correct. Can't remember anything like that, at least in the manga. They haven't shown his shikai yet, he released his bankai right away against Kenpachi. He did some flashy technique before that, but we didn't see the sword.

they have shown it, it was like...just the arm of the giant, holding the sword.

Revan46
September 24, 2008, 03:54 PM
I think Komamura just wanted to end it quickly. Makes sense, it's dragged on long enough this F4 battle, it's time to get back to the main action. But I too will wait for confirmation.

kkck
September 24, 2008, 03:57 PM
I suppose those who thought that Kommamaru was going to one-shot Po with his Shikai were overestimating him a little. NOt that I mind I like the fact that Kommamaru used his Bankai, it was refreshing. I suppose this is a little hypocritical but the one problem I had with the Bankai use is that I feel like everyone is cheapening Bankai because at the first sign of trouble it's Bankai away. I don't really mind but I like the thought of Bankai only used at the extremes. Heck the only one who still follows this rule is Ikkaku(loooooooooool)

Anyways for those who are saying that 5 minutes passed I've got to disagree with you. Remember that part where Yumi was cracking up? Well Ikkaku heard it and at that point in time he seemed relatively okay. He seemed uninjured etc. It seems to me that Yumi's battle was at about the halfway point but Ikkaku wasn't even close to that point. Anyway's I'd say 10-20 minutes have passed because of that...

I think that while we saw each fight the other VC were fighting too. This way we only see the important parts of he fights. For example the first to fight was yumuchika. While we saw him fighting all the others were also fighting but nothing much was happening. Then if yumuchika fought for 10 minutes (made up number), then by the time we see kira fight, he has been doing it for ten minutes. The same goes for kira's win and for hisagi's fight until ikkaku is shown.
WOnder what were the captains doing during all that time.

drakend
September 24, 2008, 04:36 PM
\:
Yeah and I'm curious to see what the dog captain will release against the Espada... :cool:

nicobarten
September 24, 2008, 04:48 PM
I think that while we saw each fight the other VC were fighting too. This way we only see the important parts of he fights. For example the first to fight was yumuchika. While we saw him fighting all the others were also fighting but nothing much was happening. Then if yumuchika fought for 10 minutes (made up number), then by the time we see kira fight, he has been doing it for ten minutes. The same goes for kira's win and for hisagi's fight until ikkaku is shown.
WOnder what were the captains doing during all that time.

well, the captains were just.... watching i guess :p

Anyway, i fear it'll go in the next chapter like this:

Barragan: well... the flies survived.
Halibel: Just send the rest of our fraccion into battle, stupid!

Next chapter: VC vs Halibel & Stark fraccion! :(

drakend
September 24, 2008, 04:53 PM
Next chapter: VC vs Halibel & Stark
Wow interesting... :P

Anyway something doesn't add up here... Aizen is outnumbered by the good guys, so I think the Vaizards are going to be an enemy for SS.

jdashmaj
September 24, 2008, 05:45 PM

Anyway something doesn't add up here... Aizen is outnumbered by the good guys, so I think the Vaizards are going to be an enemy for SS.

that's what I been thinking since Aizen's been so nonchelant and confident he would win the battle I know he really can't just his top 3 espada to really be able to take on Yami and 4 captains

Raizen
September 24, 2008, 05:49 PM
well it looks like komamura shows why he is a captain. one hit from his bankai and po is gone. i didnt think it would have been realistic for him to defeat him with shikai (less than 1/5 of his power), so i'm happy with this outcome. i'm kinda seeing a tousen vs komamura fight coming up soon. it's probably about time for aizen and co. to escape anyway.
What do u mean by 1/5 of his power? I don't know if u are talking about the limiter (which is not a case since they are in a full fledged war so I am sure they came prepared) or that bankai makes u 10x stronger? Either way, a captain should be able to finish fraccions w/o even releasing. Like ichigo did to the VC in SS and kenpachi killing that guy.

Now, that a captain has released bankai, I wonder what the espadas will do. I think aizen wants the espadas to die. It is like them dying would allow him to bring on the the true enemies. But since he couldn't kill the espadas by himself, he let SS do the job. If I am right, hopefully halibel and starks become allies of SS. Now that would be cool

winterwyrm
September 24, 2008, 05:49 PM

I don't think so, Aizen has plenty of surprises left, such as Wonderwice and who knows who else, and most importantly, that big eye thing we caught a glimpse of when him and the other traitor captains left SS. They were actually even numbered until we saw the vcs, and those fraccion started going down so easilly, and considering what we've seen of them, they really aren't a serious loss, though them coupled with Aizen and co. being in lockdown really should be making them at least consider that this may have been a mistake.

P.S. it would look really stupid to be seeing this in person, the captains just floating there, glaring at the espada like that, and Aizen and the traitors just floating around in exactly the same place they were for such a long time.

hajialibaig
September 24, 2008, 05:58 PM
I think next chapter we will go back to huecdo mundo and get to see ichigo and friends

And yea, most of us turned to be wrong about ikkaku releasing his bankai and owning Po..alas, somthing other than the predictable has happened

P.S: I am on my iPhone :D

ShaunMati1
September 24, 2008, 06:22 PM
I hope we do get to see ichigo and ulquiorra....ichigo hasnt been seen in the manga for about 2 or months, for a main character that alot of off screen time. I miss ulquiorra also, man he finally pulled out his sword and we will most likely see him release...that will be bad ass. Who ever on here said hooray VC fights are done...we are all with you!!

eddy26
September 24, 2008, 11:38 PM
The good guys are not outnumbering the bad guys. 4 fraccion left 4 lieutenants haven't fought yet. I wouldn't be surprised if Aizen, Gin, and Tousen leave if it looks like the captains are beating the espada. He might call for Yammy and Wonderwice to come back up the other 3 espada. Some of the captains are probably going to be weakened during the battles so Yammy could take advantage of that. That's in the future though he knows where the next chapter is going to go probably to HM.
Now that Po is defeated the pillars are safe and people who were complaining these fights are taking too long well here you are a one hit kill of a fraccion. I want to see some pics of the chapter especially how much bigger Komamura's bankai is compared to a released Po. I also want to see how Kubo drew a scared Iba this really makes him seem like a coward running away with Ikkaku. The espada are definitely going to start fighting now that Komamura has released who knows which one is going to confront Komamura. He is the only captain that has actually done something so he will attract the most attention.

k0dach1
September 24, 2008, 11:41 PM
Who knows? Those 3 top Espada might not even be Vast Lords yet.
And Aizen has another "Espada" composed of 10 Vast Lords.

Vizards, well, I'm hoping for an all out battle between Aizen&Co. vs. SS+Vizards.

At Koma going bankai, I'm guessing he just wanted to finish it faster.
Seeing from the spoilers, it could probably be over in 1 hit.

Aizen Sama
September 25, 2008, 12:57 AM
Kubo must be building this up so Aizen takes out everyone by himself.

Fortisdiablos
September 25, 2008, 01:42 AM
I want to see Ichigo and Ulqi fight. It's been way too long since we've seen the gang in HM.

Side note: this just occurred to me (sorry if this has been posted before, it probably has). What if the strips on Ichigo's hollow mask are a product of Ichigo's inability to completely master his hollow side. What if when he gets enough of them (however many more that would be) he'll unlock his real mask--the masks all the vaizards have. It just takes him longer to get what the vaizards have normally, except his will be hellabitchinawesome and potentially much stronger than theirs.

Wow, most of this post was off topic.

Darek Khort
September 25, 2008, 04:56 AM
Interesting. I like how Koma one-hit ko'd and Po saying it didn't hurt (the throw) probably is there to suggest that Koma too didn't think the punch hurt him at all. He just did it to test Po's strength.

And the thing about the VCs heading for Ikkaku? WTF? Are they really that dumb? Now that kid behind Barragan is going to break all the pillars.

drakend
September 25, 2008, 05:39 AM
Dudes!!! :cool:
You're forgetting Isshin, Ryouken, Urahara and Yoruichi... they are all strong captain level so Aizen is outnumbered... besides I have the souspect that Isshin is the captain of squadron 0 (the royal guards) so he may be way above the captain level. Not to mention there is the squadron 0 itself... dudes those squadron is made ENTIRELY of previous captains of gotei 13, so they're another gotei 13 with the purpose of guarding the king. They may know what is happening in the real world and decide to join the fights to crush Aizen's threat once and for all. No Aizen is not outnumbered... of course... :D
There are three possible reasons because of Aizen is so calm:
1) he has ten vastroodes already: if it's so the squadron 0 may intervene and the forces become equal again.
2) the vaizards will join Aizen's side.
3) Aizen has evreyone under hypnosis and he isn't really there. It would be lame tough...

patz
September 25, 2008, 05:52 AM
I want to see Captain's fight more than Ichigo's fight. Ichigo has nothing to interest me. The only move he knows is Getsuga Tensho (spelling). Unless he can come up with some new moves, that would be interesting.

Suzumushi
September 25, 2008, 06:31 AM
I cant believe kubo did that to ikkaku, he was the only one who did not win. I know he would have probably win had he used bankai but still, he is one of my favorite caracters and I love to see him pawning.
Hopefully kubo is saving ikkaku's bankai for something else later on in the story.
<hr noshade size="1">
Actually komamura did release his shikai. His shikai basically is a part of the giant he summons when he uses bankai, like and arm. I am going to look for that link now.
<hr noshade size="1">
He did not say the normal bankai scream, so I think this is his shikai:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/139/12/

Alright, you got me there. Seems to be his shikai. I think he just releases without shouting the summoning formula like Renji did (against Byakuya??)

Shadowthrone
September 25, 2008, 07:58 AM
I want to see Captain's fight more than Ichigo's fight. Ichigo has nothing to interest me. The only move he knows is Getsuga Tensho (spelling). Unless he can come up with some new moves, that would be interesting.

totally agree with u, its kinda boring & lame tat e main char has only 1 move.

Cyanilurus
September 25, 2008, 09:04 AM
I, on the other side, would really like to see his fight against Ulquiorra. The main reason for this is that since it would be so illogical for him to win after only a few hours that he got himself beaten by Noitora even... he would... maybe... probably... hopefully... forced to one of the conversations with Zangetsu. I really miss those conversations.

drakend
September 25, 2008, 09:23 AM
I, on the other side, would really like to see his fight against Ulquiorra. The main reason for this is that since it would be so illogical for him to win after only a few hours that he got himself beaten by Noitora even... he would... maybe... probably... hopefully... forced to one of the conversations with Zangetsu. I really miss those conversations.
You aren't being fair with Ichigo: at the time he fought against Nnoitra he was already worn out by the fight against Grimmjaw. During that fight Ichigo totally dominated Grimmjaw, untill he had to save boobs' ass by getting those five hits Grimmjaw shot. Anyway I agree with you: against a full released Ulquiorra Ichigo needs something more and new than the mask and getsuga tensho. His hollow is coming back I guess: if he decides to cooperate somehow with Ichigo suggesting him new moves and/or giving him more raw power than it's Ichigo's win because Ulquiorra stated that Ichigo's peak reiatsu (his hollow) is already bigger than his own.

Quetz
September 25, 2008, 09:48 AM
IMO, Aizen isn't actually behind that curtain of fire. Using his hypnosis, he managed to fool even his own troops into thinking he was there on the front lines with them, meanwhile he's somewhere else entirely doing something much more interesting.

ryanzokuken
September 25, 2008, 09:51 AM
I want to see Ichigo and Ulqi fight. It's been way too long since we've seen the gang in HM.

Side note: this just occurred to me (sorry if this has been posted before, it probably has). What if the strips on Ichigo's hollow mask are a product of Ichigo's inability to completely master his hollow side. What if when he gets enough of them (however many more that would be) he'll unlock his real mask--the masks all the vaizards have. It just takes him longer to get what the vaizards have normally, except his will be hellabitchinawesome and potentially much stronger than theirs.

Wow, most of this post was off topic.

the dark red "paint" on his mask seems to come from him gaining more control over it. the more control he has over the hollow, the more times the mask has appeared, and the longer he is able to wear it, the more the whole left side of the mask is covered by the dark red designs.

eventually i think it will be perfectly half and half. all white on one side, all dark red on the other.

Cyanilurus
September 25, 2008, 10:26 AM
You aren't being fair with Ichigo: at the time he fought against Nnoitra he was already worn out by the fight against Grimmjaw. During that fight Ichigo totally dominated Grimmjaw, untill he had to save boobs' ass by getting those five hits Grimmjaw shot. Anyway I agree with you: against a full released Ulquiorra Ichigo needs something more and new than the mask and getsuga tensho. His hollow is coming back I guess: if he decides to cooperate somehow with Ichigo suggesting him new moves and/or giving him more raw power than it's Ichigo's win because Ulquiorra stated that Ichigo's peak reiatsu (his hollow) is already bigger than his own.

Yes, you' re right about him being worn out; but the way I see it, Grimmjow wasn' t THAT much lower than Ichigo. And not long before that Ulquiorra only had his clothes ruined by his strongest move, Ichigo had no potential to fight him. Yes, there was a little green-haired crybaby there at that time... ;P But still, Ulquiorra wasn' t released.

So now, when Ulquiorra goes all out, I hope to see some interesting development. I would really like to see Zangetsu old man in some time, but hell if I' m bothered by Shirosaki, and he' s more likely to come out. :)

Ah, and by the way, I kinda like both crybaby and boobs. ;P Silly, huh? But... they' re just sooo much like me... I mean their flaws.

As for the topic... Thank God that Kubo cut these fights as short as possible! Now on to the more interesting things...

nokozon
September 25, 2008, 11:45 AM
Yes, you' re right about him being worn out; but the way I see it, Grimmjow wasn' t THAT much lower than Ichigo. And not long before that Ulquiorra only had his clothes ruined by his strongest move, Ichigo had no potential to fight him. Yes, there was a little green-haired crybaby there at that time... ;P But still, Ulquiorra wasn' t released.

So now, when Ulquiorra goes all out, I hope to see some interesting development. I would really like to see Zangetsu old man in some time, but hell if I' m bothered by Shirosaki, and he' s more likely to come out. :)

Ah, and by the way, I kinda like both crybaby and boobs. ;P Silly, huh? But... they' re just sooo much like me... I mean their flaws.

As for the topic... Thank God that Kubo cut these fights as short as possible! Now on to the more interesting things...

I agree completely. Not only was Ulquiorra not released, he didn't even draw his sword. I think Ichigo will be completely overwhelmed if he releases, to the point at which he will have no choice but to give up control to his hollow. That should make things interesting!

I've enjoyed these pillar battles more than most it seems, but I'm very glad Komamura came in and ended it decisively. Hopefully this will have some lasting repercussions on Ikkaku as well. It was selfish of him to hold out for the sake of obscurity.

drakend
September 25, 2008, 12:07 PM
Well at the very beginning of that fight Grimmjaw smacked Ichigo around, that's true and then they fought on equal ground, untill boobs' interference of course. The point is that Ichigo wasn't affected by Grimmjaw's hits at the beginning, even if he went through lots of pillars... :D
This clearly shows that Ichigo isn't affected by Grimmjaw's hits, tough they were pretty hard imho. And more than a time Ichigo stopped Grimmjaw with ONE hand, while Grimmjaw was going at full speed against him. That's another proof of how much superior Ichigo was against Grimmjaw: I think Kubo make his power-up less evident to preserve the suspense for his fight against Ulquiorra. Note that Ulquiorra draw out his sword this time, while in the previous battle against Ichigo he didn't even care.

If Shirosaki comes out the problem won't be defeating Ulquiorra anymore, but stopping Shirosaki himself. I don't want to think what he could do to boobs.

Do you mean you're crybaby and boobs? Wow! :D

I agree completely. Not only was Ulquiorra not released, he didn't even draw his sword. I think Ichigo will be completely overwhelmed if he releases, to the point at which he will have no choice but to give up control to his hollow. That should make things interesting!
Interesting? No I would say that would make things one sided thus boring. We already know Ulquiorra is no match for Shirosaki, it's meaningless to show us what we already know. A better scenario would be for Ichigo and Shirosaki to cooperate fully imho.

I've enjoyed these pillar battles more than most it seems, but I'm very glad Komamura came in and ended it decisively. Hopefully this will have some lasting repercussions on Ikkaku as well. It was selfish of him to hold out for the sake of obscurity.
I didn't like Ikkaku this time... he was selfish and irresponsible on his part to put an entire town at risk for his phobias.

Cyanilurus
September 25, 2008, 12:38 PM
Well at the very beginning of that fight Grimmjaw smacked Ichigo around, that's true and then they fought on equal ground, untill boobs' interference of course. The point is that Ichigo wasn't affected by Grimmjaw's hits at the beginning, even if he went through lots of pillars... :D
This clearly shows that Ichigo isn't affected by Grimmjaw's hits, tough they were pretty hard imho. And more than a time Ichigo stopped Grimmjaw with ONE hand, while Grimmjaw was going at full speed against him. That's another proof of how much superior Ichigo was against Grimmjaw: I think Kubo make his power-up less evident to preserve the suspense for his fight against Ulquiorra. Note that Ulquiorra draw out his sword this time, while in the previous battle against Ichigo he didn't even care.

Mmmm, I guess that Grimmjow-kitty fight was supposed to show us that how much strength Ichigo approximately gained; enough to beat the kitty but not enough to beat Ulqui... When Ulquiorra drew out his sword this time I thought "Whooaaa, overkill or is Ichigo suddenly different?"

If Shirosaki comes out the problem won't be defeating Ulquiorra anymore, but stopping Shirosaki himself. I don't want to think what he could do to boobs.

We can imagine quite precisely what he would do...
But if he doesn' t then what will Ulquiorra do to boobs? Judging from their last interaction, it' s not really different... :p

Do you mean you're crybaby and boobs? Wow! :D

I' m a crybaby, all right... My boobs are normal and I don' t consider them a flaw, though they count, ummm, quite big in family... I rather meant my brainlessness. :p

Interesting? No I would say that would make things one sided thus boring. We already know Ulquiorra is no match for Shirosaki, it's meaningless to show us what we already know. A better scenario would be for Ichigo and Shirosaki to cooperate fully imho.

Only if Ichigo can fully control the power that leaks out. Also, let' s not forget that Ulquiorra actuallly has brains and he uses it pretty well... So hopefully, even if Shirosaki rages through Hueco Mundo, he will be able to put up something against him. His eyes should be able to see his weakness. Boobs who is there again! :p
I' m aware how much of wishful thinking it is to hope that Ulquiorra can fight back an Ichigo with reiatsu even higher than his own, but he is one of my favourite badass characters...:amuse

I didn't like Ikkaku this time... he was selfish and irresponsible on his part to put an entire town at risk for his phobias.

Couldn' t agree more. He deserved what he got. Komamura should also give him a bit of punching... putting him on his knee like the small kid he is.
Wishful thinking again: will this lead him to some character evolvement?

nokozon
September 25, 2008, 01:43 PM

Only if Ichigo can fully control the power that leaks out. Also, let' s not forget that Ulquiorra actuallly has brains and he uses it pretty well... So hopefully, even if Shirosaki rages through Hueco Mundo, he will be able to put up something against him. His eyes should be able to see his weakness. Boobs who is there again! :p
I' m aware how much of wishful thinking it is to hope that Ulquiorra can fight back an Ichigo with reiatsu even higher than his own, but he is one of my favourite badass characters...:amuse

I'm saying I want hollow Ichigo to completely take over, permanently. As in, Shirosaki becoming the "King" and Ichigo becoming the "Horse". This would completely change things because Ichigo would no longer be in control, and it would undermine Orihime's- I'm sorry- Boob's rescue. Shirosaki is basically a killing machine, he would be an antagonist to everyone.

Also, on Ikkaku, I was disappointed in his character but happy that Kubo didn't just have him get up and do his bankai anyway. That would have been painfully predictable.

Cyanilurus
September 25, 2008, 02:37 PM
I'm saying I want hollow Ichigo to completely take over, permanently. As in, Shirosaki becoming the "King" and Ichigo becoming the "Horse". This would completely change things because Ichigo would no longer be in control, and it would undermine Orihime's- I'm sorry- Boob's rescue. Shirosaki is basically a killing machine, he would be an antagonist to everyone.

Yes, that' s where drakend meant things would get boring... Shirosaki would probably just kill everything moving in HM. :p Orihime' s rescue mission is already screwed since everyone was just dancing on the palm of Aizen.

Also, on Ikkaku, I was disappointed in his character but happy that Kubo didn't just have him get up and do his bankai anyway. That would have been painfully predictable.

Most of us was, however you are right, there are even worse options than his stubbornness. :darn

I' m curious where we will move on to next week.

Eye of the tiger
September 25, 2008, 02:41 PM

Spot on! Zangetsu needs to impart some good ol' advice to the hard-headed Ichigo!

Mmmm, I guess that Grimmjow-kitty fight was supposed to show us that how much strength Ichigo approximately gained; enough to beat the kitty but not enough to beat Ulqui... When Ulquiorra drew out his sword this time I thought "Whooaaa, overkill or is Ichigo suddenly different?"

But if he doesn' t then what will Ulquiorra do to boobs? Judging from their last interaction, it' s not really different... :p

I' m a crybaby, all right... My boobs are normal and I don' t consider them a flaw, though they count, ummm, quite big in family... I rather meant my brainlessness. :p

Couldn' t agree more. He deserved what he got. Komamura should also give him a bit of punching... putting him on his knee like the small kid he is.

There's definitely something else Ichigo's got up his sleeve, especially something I feel he got from his vizard training that hasn't yet been revealed. Ulqi's time is up for sure.. unless he turns on Aizen that is.. he's like Gin.. you never know what he's up to, despite his loyalty, the character's got a lotta depth. Another thing is that Ichigo's power is something else, as are his natural abilities, its not like he live a 150 years to train and hone a number of different techniques; so he is basically better off honing and increasing speed and power of the attacks he already has.. which is fine coz in most cases helluva lot brute power=PWNAGE!

P.S. 'Crybaby and boobs and flaws and perceptions'>>>:DLOL

Even if Shirosaki takes over for the time being, I doubt he's gonna hurt boobs.. coz then he'll just be overthrown by Ichigo's resolve or whatever, (at the sight of beloved boobs getting mauled) leaving shirosaki less time to go berserk.. wish it be Zaraki that fights a rampaging shirosaki! now that I wanna see!!

Ikkaku's was disappointing, but Koma doing a one-hit KO is cool as well.. shows the power of a captain, not really that Koma's weak, plus fraccion are probably just around LT level.. so its ok power level-wise, most Caps need to go bankai if they're to defeat LTs... still the power diff. is huge. The thing to note however, is that in the caps vs. espada fight, the power diff. may still not be as huge a diff. as Hitsugaya estimated.

Hockeychaoz
September 25, 2008, 04:13 PM
They could have done Koma's fight so much better.
Too bad we didn't see any giants grappling.

Onomatopoeia
September 25, 2008, 04:56 PM
How did we get into an arguement about Ulqui killing Orihime, not that it wouldn't be badass and it would probablly the only way for Ichigo to win. THen Shirosaki would come out and fight evenly with Ulqui or something equally cool.

Anyways does anyone hope that this means the beggining of the Espada fight?

Eye of the tiger
September 25, 2008, 04:59 PM
How did we get into an arguement about Ulqui killing Orihime, not that it wouldn't be badass and it would probablly the only way for Ichigo to win. THen Shirosaki would come out and fight evenly with Ulqui or something equally cool.

Anyways does anyone hope that this means the beggining of the Espada fight?

I'm with ya.. I'd rather have the espada fight start before skipping to Hueco Mundo.

But boobs won't die yet, she's the only one who has a bigger hax ability than Aizen.. its gotta be of use somehow.. plus, in bleach, good guys don't die!!

craig
September 25, 2008, 05:26 PM
But boobs won't die yet, she's the only one who has a bigger hax ability than Aizen.. its gotta be of use somehow.. plus, in bleach, good guys don't die!!

Seriously, imagine Nelliel's baby personality with Inoue's ability. The result would be someone who rejects everything that made her cry....which would be everything. Aaaand that'd be the end of Bleach. :D

It would be awesome if the captains in HM had to contain Shirosaki.

xXAshisogiJizoXx
September 25, 2008, 07:20 PM
I personally think a quick check-up in HM is needed to get us away from the standstill in fake KK for a little. Also, if the main battle everybody is waiting for is espada vs. captians, then shouldn't we get the ichigo ulqui fight over with. It'd be kinda lame if we had these huge epic fights, and then afterwards go to ichigo and co., like dessert or something (the fact that i, and most likely other people as well, like dessert doesn't help my point that much but you know what i mean). The fights would seem to lose their significance unless you like personal character drama over fate of the world sorta stuff. Even though i know this will never happen, i hope Rudobone and co. beat rukia and co. and maybe taken hostage or something, bargaining chips...maybe, just maybe, then somebody whose not a villain will...DIE!!!
gasp:o

Lsshin
September 25, 2008, 11:40 PM
well the espada vs taichos is really someting 2 want 2 see but my biggest concern is szayel's lab what has mayuri found?? it is killing me to know what esactly were those 2 bodies that were hanging on the door

Castriota
September 26, 2008, 12:01 AM
Speakin of those hanging bodies and mayuri, i remember i noticed something odd in this chapter: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/314/06-07/

check out renji and uryu. it looks like they're actually the ones that are hung up for some reason.

patz
September 26, 2008, 02:26 AM
well the espada vs taichos is really someting 2 want 2 see but my biggest concern is szayel's lab what has mayuri found?? it is killing me to know what esactly were those 2 bodies that were hanging on the door
Judge from their costumes, Mayuri should find 2 previous espadas. Also Szayel took those 2 previous to study about Shinigami and Quincy's reiatsu(spelling). That's why he could cancel Renji's Bankai and Ishida's bow.

Revan46
September 26, 2008, 02:47 AM
Speakin of those hanging bodies and mayuri, i remember i noticed something odd in this chapter: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/314/06-07/

check out renji and uryu. it looks like they're actually the ones that are hung up for some reason.

Well you have the wrong chapter in that for one thing....
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/306/16/

The one on the left looks a little like Cirucci Thunderwich, but I probably am wrong. All I know is it can't be Renji and uryu because in the frame below it it shows Renji and Uryu looking at the figures from the rubble behind Mayuri.

Now where is this weeks chapter? It's extremely late....

k0dach1
September 26, 2008, 02:48 AM
why does it seem like those 2 hanging from the wall are Nel's fraccion?

PredakingD78
September 26, 2008, 03:08 AM
I believe he asking what are the black vine like things around
Uryu & Renji

KouYa Danni
September 26, 2008, 04:02 AM
Maybe it was Uryuu's grandfather and mother.

Darek Khort
September 26, 2008, 05:39 AM
Doubt that. Uryuu's grandfather was studied on and distorted almost beyond recognition by Mayuri. To have it then at Szayel's lab in-tact seems quite strange.

I still believe it is Nel's Fraccion.

Off-topic: Is it just me or are scans late this week? o,o?

patz
September 26, 2008, 07:09 AM
It has no point to be Nel's Fraccion. It also doesn't have anything with the story. Plus, Nel's fraccions just showed up only few pages before Mayuri found those 2 bodies.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/306/12/

Those 2 hanging from the wall are Doldooni and Thunderwich. Szayel studied their dead bodies, remember?

naruto-niichan
September 26, 2008, 07:13 AM
that's possible, but at the momet i'm more concerned about the late scans :/ it's not just you darek khort, everyone puzzle about why the scans are so late

Darek Khort
September 26, 2008, 07:21 AM
Good thing it's not just me. Was worried that perhaps all the series had a break this week or something.

@patz - That's true, could very well be them. However if it were them then why not show them fully hanging there instead of just their lower-body silhouettes? You would expect that the very fact of hiding who exactly they are should mean that it is a mystery left to be discovered. I doubt Kubo would give you Mayuri going "Ooo" and having them unrevealed just to make them unimportant.

For this I find having them be Nell's fraccion or something other than the obvious would make it far more interesting. For instance if they were in fact Vizards, or some SS captains/vice-captains it would make the story that much more interesting because it would mean that Aizen has used his ability to put two imposters into the ranks of SS or the Vizards and their real bodies are in fact in Syazel's lab. Aka the real people are dead.

That would make the story that much more interesting.
If they were just Thunderwitch and Doldooni it wouldn't really mean much besides the obvious "oh, yes, we already know they were taken away by Syazel and now Kubo has shown us their bodies, yah!"

I'm hoping that they are Vizards/SS/good guys and the scenario plays out soon where they discover two impostors in their ranks. Aizen looks outnumbered now. Once the Vizards arrive Aizen's forces will look overwhelmed. Having 2 imposters revealed would make for a nice twist.

drakend
September 26, 2008, 07:42 AM
I think Ichigo, battle after battle, is gaining more and more experience so he keeps mastering his hollow powers and the fact he defeated the sexta espada is a very nice proof of that. Anyway the problem Ichigo had with his mask was the time limit and now it doesn't exist anymore. Like shikai and bankai, the mask power up has its limit and Ichigo is starting to hit it. Now Ichigo should have a satisfactory use of his hollow powers and he will be able to put unreleased Ulquiorra under pressure until he releases. After that Ichigo will get almost killed, but he will be saved by another release somehow, after an inner talking with his hollow. The probability of its existence is quite high imho because arrancars have it and it was pointed out multiple times, thoughout the manga, how much Vaizards and Arrancars are alike. Most likely it's the full hollow form we saw during the training with the Vaizards.

No this isn't the case because Ichigo said to Ulquiorra to stay far from boobs and Ulquiorra stated he doesn't have the intention of hurting her untill his beloved Aizen-sama tells him to do so.
Shirosaki doesn't have a boss, he's a boss wannabe so he isn't taking order from anyone, unless he's stabbed with a sword of course.

No no boobs aren't a flaw at all, on the contrary they're a quality! :D
Anyway I don't think you're brainless, because you can detail your posts quite well, on the contrary of the many fanboys who fly around in these forums.

I think people remember Shirosaki as some kind of wild animal: well it can't be helped because during the Vaizards training he behaved like that. But I think this is due to the particular inner conflict it was going on within Ichigo at that moment. During the fight against Byakuya Shirosaki spoke and used strategy, totally ourperforming the shinigami captain. I think Shirosaki has a mind and knows how to fight very well, in fact Ichigo made only copy-pasta from him until now. Unlike Ichigo he's well aware of his superiority and doesn't give a shit about friendship, nakama and so on... he only wants to trample on his enemies. Hyori, when she was trying to pull him out, was almost chocked to death by Shirosaki immediately after he came out because he was pissed at her for what she dared. He didn't even speak a single word because to him enemy = dead body! :D

Well Ikkaku was quite developed already, along with Renji: he's a secondary character no matter what, so I don't think he will receive much more development. Unless Kubo wants to give him a mask as well... :D

I really like Shirosaki's attitude and I'm a fan of him for sure, but he would become boring because, as someone has already pointed out, he would become an enemy to anyone. I would like Shirosaki taking over only for a small number of chapters, and here in hueco mundo would be the perfect scenario:
1) released Ulquiorra beats Ichigo almost killing him
2) Shirosaki takes over
3) Ulquiorra is reduced to dust by Shirosaki, showing off how strong he is.
4) Evreyone is worried about their own physical integrity.
5) Yammi has the luck of meeting Shirosaki as well... :D

patz
September 26, 2008, 07:43 AM
Because Kubo wanted to make some of us wonder what Mayuri found. It will look too ordinary to just show us who they are anyway. Some of us even forgot that Szayel took their bodies. Also Kubo may just want to make Mayuri surprises us again in the future with his new abilities which he discovered from studying these ex-esapdas' bodies.

It can't be Vizards or SS captains or vise, there's no those of them in HM history. I even doubt Aizen knows the existence of Vizards. If they were Shinigami's bodies, Mayuri would have gone report SS rather than taking easy and heal Ishida and Renji. No matter how I look at the silhouette, one of them looks just like Thunderwich. And that would makes a lot of sense.

ryanzokuken
September 26, 2008, 08:18 AM
Because Kubo wanted to make some of us wonder what Mayuri found. It will look too ordinary to just show us who they are anyway. Some of us even forgot that Szayel took their bodies. Also Kubo may just want to make Mayuri surprises us again in the future with his new abilities which he discovered from studying these ex-esapdas' bodies.

It can't be Vizards or SS captains or vise, there's no those of them in HM history. I even doubt Aizen knows the existence of Vizards. If they were Shinigami's bodies, Mayuri would have gone report SS rather than taking easy and heal Ishida and Renji. No matter how I look at the silhouette, one of them looks just like Thunderwich. And that would makes a lot of sense.

you mean the guy responsible for them being vaizards in the first place? :(

wtfffff, friday morning, i'm in mech 115 class, this is prime bleach chapter reading time. but where IS the chapter? O_O

EDIT: alright this is just ridiculous now. it's 10 minutes to noon and the chapter still isn't up ANYWHERE. AT ALL. O_O what the blazes is going on around this internet this friday?
:P

drakend
September 26, 2008, 08:30 AM
Grimmjaw and Ulquiorra saw Hirako so there is no way Aizen doesn't know about the Vaizards.

patz
September 26, 2008, 08:32 AM
Yeah, I guess I was wrong about Aizen.

Eye of the tiger
September 26, 2008, 08:51 AM
I doubt Mayuri's gonna find anything overly exciting.. its exciting to him, his character that he gets to dissect some more specimens... especially ( and I know lot of us suspect the same) privaron espada shinigamified. But I guess Kubo's gonna waste some chapters on his blah-blah..

Yannnnnnnnn
September 26, 2008, 11:47 AM
I am happy...
I was afraid that foxy need his bankai to beat Po... But he own him with his barehand, I meand a released faccion ... with his own hand !!!
Ok it is only a faccion, but he blocked his punch without difficulty, it is not a low class capt at all for me
At the end bankai is just to finish him in a single hit (don't play around, you are not strong at all Po !!!)
Just disapointed, I would like to see the shikai shape of his sword

mc404
September 26, 2008, 12:44 PM
very, very satisfying chapter. it looks so damn nice seeing foxy saying Bankai and owning po. Even bare handed he beat the living hell out of him. damn nice :)

hajialibaig
September 26, 2008, 12:45 PM
chinese scans are out...so i guess there is a chapter for this week

mc404
September 26, 2008, 12:47 PM
There is the Chinese scan if you want to see it but for English scan you need to wait. The Chinese one is in the spoiler-pic section.

hajialibaig
September 26, 2008, 01:11 PM
meh.. a captain vs. a fraccion.. not much of a fair fight. Poor Po had no chance.

I wonder if the espada will take any action now seein that a captain had already pwned one of thier subordinates

Onomatopoeia
September 26, 2008, 02:56 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not Nels Fraccion or the Privaron Espada.

I have a feeling it's someone we know much better *cough*Urahara*cough*Yoruichi

ryanzokuken
September 26, 2008, 03:07 PM
really? the silhouettes don't look like Urahara and Yoruichi to me.
and explain to me exactly how Szayel would attain their bodies?

Onomatopoeia
September 26, 2008, 03:26 PM
The sock warmers(or whatever they're called) on Yoruichi's feet look exactly like the one's in the shadow.

Anyways Szayel is Aizen's underling. Aizen has had 100 years of time since Present Day and he doesn't seem like the kind of person to leave loose ends. It's not to farfetched to say something happened considering the timeskip...

But this is just a Crack Theory.

hossice
September 26, 2008, 04:59 PM
so Po still isn't defeated? wow lame.

Starky-08
September 26, 2008, 05:09 PM
Po is defeated Koma pwned him.

Onomatopoeia
September 26, 2008, 07:00 PM
Good Chapter, I liked how Sajin pulled out his Bankai it was a pretty good scene. And I think we might actually get an explanation on why Sajin even exists. Only two problems with this chapter, where exactly did Kommamaru punch the ground? I looked around and he didn't unless his Bankai has another ability. Secondly this isn't really a problem, but I wanted to see what Po's cero would do to FKT, it would probablly be bigger then a Grand Hollow Grand Ray Cero. Anyways Kommamaru's fight was very similar to Hitsugaya's against Shawlong.

As for time I would now put it at 15 minutes for sure.

Raizen
September 26, 2008, 07:01 PM
I wonder what is going to happen next now that a captain has released bankai and owned an enemy.

As for the figures that mayuri found, really have no idea. Maybe ex-captains

nicxiii
September 26, 2008, 11:00 PM
yeah! komamura's the man! he's wicked! tell me if yama jii can throw that po! haha..

EmbodiedDespair
September 26, 2008, 11:07 PM
I'll bet Old Yama could throw all of Soul Society at Aizen if he wanted to.

ascalon
September 26, 2008, 11:31 PM
I wonder what is going to happen next now that a captain has released bankai and owned an enemy.

As for the figures that mayuri found, really have no idea. Maybe ex-captains

I believe we saw some figures that looked a bit like the defeated arrancars (numbered 100 and above, former espada) from earlier in the hueco mundo fights.

natli
September 27, 2008, 03:01 AM
Somebody mentioned this before but Shuuhei and Co shouldn't have left their pillars. A fast fraccion could break one without a problem.
Komamura won me over in this chapter, even Iba seems more likable. And once again we got a glimpse into shinigami's philosophy, Komamura's theme seems to be 'humility' and enduring whatever may come.

patz
September 27, 2008, 07:10 AM
I'm pretty sure it's not Nels Fraccion or the Privaron Espada.

I have a feeling it's someone we know much better *cough*Urahara*cough*Yoruichi
The silhouettes didn't look like Urahara and Yoriichi at all. Even if it were them, Mayuri would have report to SS than take time and heal up Renji and Ishida. What Mayuri found was not something extraordinary. It obly interested him becuase he could use as research materials. That will improve his abilities later on.

The theory that the hanging bodies were ex-espada would make a lot more sense since Szayel studies their bodies. That's why their bodies were hanged up there.

Superman
September 27, 2008, 09:51 AM
So the Fox captains bankai is to turn others into huge creatures which fight for him???
Or did i get it wrong? Sunglasses was the one who stand firm behind Foxes back right?

nokozon
September 27, 2008, 10:13 AM
The silhouettes didn't look like Urahara and Yoriichi at all. Even if it were them, Mayuri would have report to SS than take time and heal up Renji and Ishida. What Mayuri found was not something extraordinary. It obly interested him becuase he could use as research materials. That will improve his abilities later on.

The theory that the hanging bodies were ex-espada would make a lot more sense since Szayel studies their bodies. That's why their bodies were hanged up there.

I like the theory that it's Yoruichi and Urahara, because it would be groundbreaking- but I don't think it can be true. The figure on the left is reminiscent of Yoruichi, but the right figure is not quite right. Urahara's clothing doesn't really match up with the silhouette, his clogs in particular. It's almost definitely Cirucci and Dordonii because we already know Zael dispatched the Exiquias to retrieve them without telling Aizen. Remember his rambling on to Ishida about how he knows everything about him because he analyzed his previous opponent? Why Mayuri is so impressed, I'm not sure.

Somebody mentioned this before but Shuuhei and Co shouldn't have left their pillars. A fast fraccion could break one without a problem.
Komamura won me over in this chapter, even Iba seems more likable. And once again we got a glimpse into shinigami's philosophy, Komamura's theme seems to be 'humility' and enduring whatever may come.

I liked it as well, but I scratched my head when he told Iba to not retreat and stay behind him. Is he asking for... moral support? I just didn't see the reason.

ryanzokuken
September 27, 2008, 10:47 AM
A) he may have just been instructing Iba to have no fear and never retreat, as Koma himself does. they're Spartans :p

B) he may have been keeping Iba behind him because once he goes bankai and that massive sword starts swinging, being in front of him is dangerous. you could get completely wiped out on accident.

Eye of the tiger
September 27, 2008, 11:10 AM
So the Fox captains bankai is to turn others into huge creatures which fight for him???
Or did i get it wrong? Sunglasses was the one who stand firm behind Foxes back right?

That's not it. Koma's Shikai is giant arms (and maybe other body parts) with a sword/bludgeon and his bankai is the full giant. Sort of the exact opposite of Ichigo's. His bankai is not turning anybody to huge creatures.
[hr]

A) he may have just been instructing Iba to have no fear and never retreat, as Koma himself does. they're Spartans :p

B) he may have been keeping Iba behind him because once he goes bankai and that massive sword starts swinging, being in front of him is dangerous. you could get completely wiped out on accident.

I think it was simply a captain asking his subordinate to stand ground and fight, no matter what the outcome.. never back down! But I thought it was very funny that Iba seems very much the Yakuza, fight only the ones that you have a chance to win, or else high-tail it!! Only his Cap doesn't share the sentiment!!:D

Aizen Sama
September 27, 2008, 11:28 AM
I'll bet Old Yama could throw all of Soul Society at Aizen if he wanted to.

And Aizen would throw it right back at him.

I personally thought this chapter was ok. I loved the art but the storyline isn't moving anywhere. There is no suspense because we all know that no one on SS side is going to get killed. Ikkaku lost but a few seconds later some replacement columns were set up. This winter war is way too one sided. Barragan is probably going to be the third espada so let's hope that the future battles are more even.

Cyanilurus
September 27, 2008, 12:05 PM
So where do you think we will switch to next chapter? Fraccions and captains, Ichigo and Ulquiorra, Rukia and co., either one of the captains in HM, Vaizards...?

ryanzokuken
September 27, 2008, 12:36 PM
i think next chapter will be Captains and Espada reactions to what has happened, mostly talking, maybe at the end someone will begin to make a move.

Aizen Sama
September 27, 2008, 12:48 PM
i think next chapter will be Captains and Espada reactions to what has happened, mostly talking, maybe at the end someone will begin to make a move.

I can see Hitsugaya making a move next chapter. Its time for some fanservice anyway.

Onomatopoeia
September 27, 2008, 01:33 PM
I can see Hitsugaya making a move next chapter. Its time for some fanservice anyway.

The entire F4 arc was Fanservice for the smaller characters. We don't need anymore.

Superman
September 27, 2008, 01:50 PM
That's not it. Koma's Shikai is giant arms (and maybe other body parts) with a sword/bludgeon and his bankai is the full giant. Sort of the exact opposite of Ichigo's. His bankai is not turning anybody to huge creatures.
<hr noshade size="1">

I think it was simply a captain asking his subordinate to stand ground and fight, no matter what the outcome.. never back down! But I thought it was very funny that Iba seems very much the Yakuza, fight only the ones that you have a chance to win, or else high-tail it!! Only his Cap doesn't share the sentiment!!:D

Ah thanks. Was the Komas shikai already shown??? i never saw it.
And when did that one armed confident girlfriend from catwoman (Yoruchi??) her intruduction?
I never saw her, because i started to watch from anime episode 90 or so.

Tsukisama
September 27, 2008, 03:23 PM
I am glad that Komamura has finally won himself some fans. :tem When I sam him flip Po with his hands, I immediately thought "Oh, this should win him some fans at the very least." Komamura has been characterized as a brute strength type of person, which is something that I think fans of Kenpachi can like. He really is a good character, and I don't think that what we have seen in this chapter is the extent of his power. He was only fighting a fraccion; so, hopefully he was holding back and has more to show later.

Ah thanks. Was the Komas shikai already shown??? i never saw it.
And when did that one armed confident girlfriend from catwoman (Yoruchi??) her intruduction?
I never saw her, because i started to watch from anime episode 90 or so.

Komamura's shikai was shown presumably at the beginning of his fight with Kenpachi (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/139/12/). It is presumed as such, because he did not say a release command which so far has only been known to be skipped for shikai and since he isn't shown to go bankai until much later.

Kuukaku is first seen here (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/78/14/).

True Blade
September 27, 2008, 03:49 PM
I am glad that Komamura has finally won himself some fans. :tem When I sam him flip Po with his hands, I immediately thought "Oh, this should win him some fans at the very least." Komamura has been characterized as a brute strength type of person, which is something that I think fans of Kenpachi can like. He really is a good character, and I don't think that what we have seen in this chapter is the extent of his power. He was only fighting a fraccion; so, hopefully he was holding back and has more to show later.

Komamura's shikai was shown presumably at the beginning of his fight with Kenpachi (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/139/12/). It is presumed as such, because he did not say a release command which so far has only been known to be skipped for shikai and since he isn't shown to go bankai until much later.

It'd be sorely disappointing if we didn't see Komamura and Hisagi get to fight Tosen, and by extension more of their respective abilities. Him fighting a fraccion is great to remind us of the difference in power between a lieutenant and a captain, but it doesn't do much to make him stand out amongst the other captains.

I for one am glad that the pillar fights are over though. While it was nice to see some development on some otherwise underused characters (Hisagi in particular), I feel like it was just stalling us from getting to the good stuff. Shinsui Vs. Stark, Hitsugaya Vs. Ichimaru, anyone? I'm looking forward to seeing the abilities of the big 3 on both sides so much, that I've pretty much forgotten about Ichigo Vs. Ulquiorra!

Superman
September 27, 2008, 04:04 PM

Thanks have to watch it in the anime the senes are just too hilarious:XD:XD:XD.

Onomatopoeia
September 27, 2008, 11:49 PM
Barragan is a pokemon trainer.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/thumb/7/7c/124Jynx.png/140px-124Jynx.png =Coolhorn

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/3/35/227Skarmory.png= Abirama

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/thumb/7/71/099Kingler.png/140px-099Kingler.png=Findor

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/thumb/b/b9/321Wailord.png/140px-321Wailord.png=Po

His Fifth Fraccion/Pokemon(if their is one) is a beedril.

In a twist of fate Barragan is also a pokemon and is a Mewtwo. Their I just filled out his roster.

bloodrage
September 28, 2008, 04:53 AM
the fight between ichigo and uliquorra will be the best fight in the series so far be cause i kno aizen will have his hands full dealing with those captins plus the vizard when ichigo defeats uliquorra then aizen will have no place to run to and it will see aizen going all out which might be fun as well

i think ichigo would be much cooler if he learn't some of those spells that byakya and aizen always use it would up his arsenal 100%

gold349
September 28, 2008, 09:15 AM
Cpt Komu telling Iba to stand firm no matter what and behind him was good, this approach may create more casualties. The real battles haven't even started yet but if its stand your ground no matter what then there is some that will die for sure, things are worse due to Cpt Unohna being away at HM, sure there will be others from division 4 to take care of casualties..none has her experiance/level/abilities.

poobert
September 28, 2008, 12:48 PM
I didn't like this chapter very much. It was nice seeing komamura doing something, but lets be honest, it wasn't much.

I don't understand why barragan underestimated the shinigami by such a distance. It seems clear, like it did back when the first fraccions were introduced that they are not going to be of any use against captains/vice captains so perhaps it is time for the top 3 espada to do something.

An interesting thought just hit me. If shinigami turned hollow can use cero, can hollows turned shinigami use kido? It would be cool if the 3 espada could use 90+ spells.

Tsukisama
September 28, 2008, 01:03 PM
An interesting thought just hit me. If shinigami turned hollow can use cero, can hollows turned shinigami use kido? It would be cool if the 3 espada could use 90+ spells.

Although this is off-topic, I don't think arrancar can use kidou. Arrancar gain some shinigami-esque properties, but they are still hollow and none so far have any kidou abilities. (Zommari's release was the closest thing to kidou that we have seen from an arrancar yet, but even that was a release and not an actual form of "hollow" kidou.) Arrancar have their own special techniques that only they can do, which I think is fine enough, but if arrancar did have something like kidou, it would not be the same kidou spells as the shinigami but instead their own variant like shinigami's shunpou and arrancar's sonido.

As for the next chapter, I am expecting Barragan to have some sort of reaction. With the last of his fraccion sent to destroy the pillars defeated, the action will be forced to return to him for some sort of reaction. After getting some sort of reaction from him, Kubo can go in many directions like continuing to follow the action in fake KK or returning to HM for Ichigo's long-awaited battle with Ulquiorra.

True Blade
September 28, 2008, 01:07 PM
I don't understand why barragan underestimated the shinigami by such a distance.

Hubris. And any truly badass villain can't have hubris. Also... even Ulquoirra can accurately pinpoint opponent's reiatsu. The fact that Barragan can't makes him less threatening in my opinion. Which means he's gotta be number 3, to me.

Also...

Haha, at the pokemons... I think Barragan looks more like a Machoke though.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/nukethetuna/lololol.jpg

Omi_XII
September 28, 2008, 01:36 PM
I like the way this is actually going, now. Earlier, prior to this i was beginning to get pretty bored with how things were transpiring, but now I see the sense behind this, and the fight line-ups are becoming more and more apparent as time passes... Well, providing there are no more surprises lurking in the unseeable future.

Shunsui - Stark/Barrigan
Ukitake - Stark/Barrigan
Yamaji - Aizen
Soifon - Halibel
Hitsugaya -Gin
Kommamaru - Tousen
Remaining Vice captains - Remaining Fraccion

I think this is a pretty straight forward thing to conceive of, as to whether this will commence is another story, though I truly believe one-on-one fights will be, though not necessarily in this order, pretty much like this.

Although I'm really new to this Forum, though I've been reading it for a long time whilst at work between Manga's, I have to admit that the two things that seem to creep up the most really bug me sometimes; Ichigo's Reitsu, and Zaraki's Sword. ( I wont hint on the Zaraki subject as I'm fairly certain it's not allowed in here.)

I think the whole thing with ichigo's strength is not the fact that he's just taking large jumps in strength between people he face's off against; his reitsu seem's, atleast to me, to be purely based on his fram of mind at the time. His strength increases as his intentions change; I think the fact he's not self-assured as a fighter is the main reason..Once he gains confidence, his true self seems to rush forth, and overwhelm his enemies. I think Kubo is just trying to offer up one of those cliche' messages; with self-belief you can do anything. I would say this is one of the main things behind the inconsistency behind his power fluxxing. That's besides, of course, the obvious intent to save his friends that brings about another wave, generally during the same fight, of immense strength.

Tsukisama
September 28, 2008, 01:50 PM
Welcome to MH, Omi_XII. :hbunny

I like the way this is actually going, now. Earlier, prior to this i was beginning to get pretty bored with how things were transpiring, but now I see the sense behind this, and the fight line-ups are becoming more and more apparent as time passes... Well, providing there are no more surprises lurking in the unseeable future.

Shunsui - Stark/Barrigan
Ukitake - Stark/Barrigan
Yamaji - Aizen
Soifon - Halibel
Hitsugaya -Gin
Kommamaru - Tousen
Remaining Vice captains - Remaining Fraccion

I think this is a pretty straight forward thing to conceive of, as to whether this will commence is another story, though I truly believe one-on-one fights will be, though not necessarily in this order, pretty much like this.

Actually, the match-ups you have suggeested have been the match-ups thought by most people here since before the vizard gaiden began, but they are still good ones. :amuse If Kubo sticks to his method of pairing characters that are good matches for each other, then they seem likely battle pairings. The question most people have is whether the vizards who left their hideout quite a few chapters ago will show up and participate in this battle. If they are destined to participate, then the match-ups are more likely shuffled around a bit from the predicted ones.

Although I'm really new to this Forum, though I've been reading it for a long time whilst at work between Manga's, I have to admit that the two things that seem to creep up the most really bug me sometimes; Ichigo's Reitsu, and Zaraki's Sword. ( I wont hint on the Zaraki subject as I'm fairly certain it's not allowed in here.)

I think the whole thing with ichigo's strength is not the fact that he's just taking large jumps in strength between people he face's off against; his reitsu seem's, atleast to me, to be purely based on his fram of mind at the time. His strength increases as his intentions change; I think the fact he's not self-assured as a fighter is the main reason..Once he gains confidence, his true self seems to rush forth, and overwhelm his enemies. I think Kubo is just trying to offer up one of those cliche' messages; with self-belief you can do anything. I would say this is one of the main things behind the inconsistency behind his power fluxxing. That's besides, of course, the obvious intent to save his friends that brings about another wave, generally during the same fight, of immense strength.

Actually there are threads devoted to these subjects located in the Bleach sub-forum known as La Biblioteca de Bleach (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51). Here is an index thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35128) listing all of the threads in Biblioteca in an easy-to-read, organized fashion.

sabret00the
September 28, 2008, 06:35 PM
Ikakku was once again denied a chance to shine. It seems that Yumichika's Shikai is stronger than Ikkaku's which begs the question of who's the stronger one really/ It's sad, Ikkaku is a great character.

Raizen
September 28, 2008, 06:54 PM
He is a cool character but his decision making sucks. Putting the lives of his friends in danger just b/c he is selfish enough not to display his bankai is sheer idiocy

k0dach1
September 28, 2008, 08:31 PM
Barragan's also a poor judge of power and incredibly arrogant.

Haha, "Halibel's a chick, so she can't be number 1".

I think it would be pretty classy to make her the Primero Espada, personally. If her opponent was Soifon as most predict it would be, then we would end up seeing the fullest extent of Soifon's abilities. Of course if Barragan and Stark are just 2 and 3, then Ukitake and Shinsui probably won't bankai to defeat them.

Basically going by the predicted matchups, making Halibel number 1 does not bode well for Soifon, as I think it's pretty common knowledge that Shinsui and Ukitake outclass her.

I'm guessing it'd be Soifon and Yoruichi (spelling?) vs Halibel.
Shunsui vs Stark (notice how they are similar in so many ways)
Ukitake vs Baranggan

Urahara, I'm guessing, would go after Aizen.

True Blade
September 28, 2008, 08:34 PM
I'm guessing it'd be Soifon and Yoruichi (spelling?) vs Halibel.

Good point, she needs to fit in somewhere here. I'd assume Soifon would lose initially then, only to be saved by the revealing of Yoruichi's releases.

igotthegoods
September 29, 2008, 01:19 AM
I moved the discussion regarding predictions for number one Espada over to the Espada Ranking Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8393) in the Biblioteca where it belongs. Please feel free to continue the discussion over there. :hbunny

eddy26
September 29, 2008, 01:34 AM
I think Soifon is going to need all the help she can get if she is to fight Halibel. I'm glad Komamura finally showed off his skills because people ranked him low in strength cause Aizen owned him. Well Aizen could do the same to most captains like Soifon her shikai is cool but how are you going to be able to stab Aizen in the same place twice? Aizen could KO her with ease she'll think she's stabbing him when she really stabs the illusion Aizen takes her out it's like what he did to Hitsugaya. Until Aizen actually gets a challenge from someone you can't say Komamura is weak because right now Aizen's strength is unknown.
Next chapter I'm leaning towards it heading back to Hueco Mundo and the beginning of Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo. Kubo probably knows this is the battle most people are interested in and probably the one which he'll receive the most critcism. He'll show Ulquiorra's release and people are going to whine some may like it but some are really going to rip into him a poll would need to be started. My prediction on how Ichigo will win I'd say his hollow takes over and Ichigo ends up looking like he did when he was having his inner battle. Forget Getsuga Tenshou he'll just start shooting ceros at Ulquiorra and he'll have a cool tail to smash Ulquiorra around.

wooticus
September 29, 2008, 03:29 AM
thats all tactic. now the virtual karakura town has a litte "hole" in it. i think through this hole it is able to support the fight. the vizards, urahara and yoruichi and maybe even isshin and ryuuken will use this hole.

also urahara will not participiate in this fight until the very end -> he is the one to make a portal to hueco mondo so the other can go back

sabret00the
September 29, 2008, 04:41 AM
He is a cool character but his decision making sucks. Putting the lives of his friends in danger just b/c he is selfish enough not to display his bankai is sheer idiocy
Yumichika done the same thing though. It's just how the 11th Division are.

Omi_XII
September 29, 2008, 07:43 AM
I think with the hole in Karakura town, things will now get interesting.

I reckon the 4 highest espada will be somewhat level in terms of power, their 'threat' level, which determines the number they are given being the only difference. Maybe Starks indifference towards humanity is what makes him such a high level threat, where as Ulquiorra perhaps uses too much judgement, and caution to be considered a higher threat level than someone with total disregard, like the others? (I.E. Barrigans arrogance? I don't know too much about Halibel to make the same judgement about her.) I don't know; a mere idea. Like the arrancar, they all seem to be within the same power group, with not much power seperating them.

I'm hoping Urahara comes back. One of the main intruiging aspects of Bleach at the minute is what his Bankai could possibly be. Typically, a Shikai gives some indication as to what a Bankai -Could- be like, as we've seen with Byakuya's Senbon Sakura, Renji and a couple of others. This isn't always the case, but if it's true in Urahara's it will be amazingly weird, since his Shikai is pretty awesome.

This might be complete bull, since I know Ikkaku's Bankai, and Ichigo's is nothing like the release of their shikai, so I suppose everything is speculation at the minute.

Anyway, this is all meaningless. Once Goku gets through the hole in Karakura town, I can safely say that the number one espada doesn't stand a chance......Wait....

SubliminalInsanity
September 29, 2008, 12:03 PM
Well the chapter seemed a bit rushed, but hey if that ugly annoying whale guys out of the picture I'm good.

@ Omi_XII:: Yeah I've kinda been wondering what Urahara's bankai was for a while since we found at he was captain. Yeah I get that vibe that his is as pretty and powerful as Byakuya's. It's name seems nice/cool.

ryanzokuken
September 29, 2008, 12:07 PM
haha, so true. there are no characters in any other story out there in the entire world who are more powerful than DBZ characters. :D if God decided to bring armageddon, even HE couldn't beat Goku.:p

anyways...

i don't think Urahara and co. will be showing up any time soon. they can't fight yet, as Urahara is needed to create gateways for those in HM to come back, so he can't go getting in the fray until after that.

also, i have a question about his shikai. o_O

i know he has the red energy blasts and the blood mist shield, but he did something while fighting Yammy that piqued my interest more than ever.
this may have been brought up before, but...

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-235-page-7.html

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-235-page-8.html

the blast Urahara forms here. i was never sure if it was just his own, usual energy blasts that he can do with his shikai, or if he copied bala and used it to cancel out Yammy's.

i guess in the manga there's no real evidence that it's anything other than his own attack, but in the anime, it looks different, it looks exactly like Yammy's bala. he draws a little circle of red energy, and the outline of it has brighter red electricity.

i dunno, i was just wondering if by seeing the attack and analyzing it, he copied it and could then use it. probably not, now that i see it in the manga again, but just a thought...

True Blade
September 29, 2008, 12:15 PM

Philosophy of the 11th division, amirite? The number 1 goal is to enjoy the fight.

Yumichika enjoys fighting most with the respect of the others in the 11th division, and as such only releases his "despicably awesome" zanpakuto out of their sight.

Ikkaku enjoys fighting most under the command of Kenpachi, and as such only releases his bankai in secret, for fear of being promoted to one of the vacant captain spots.

Kenpachi enjoys fighting most in battles that aren't complete slaughters in his favor, so he uses numerous methods to restrain his power, for fear of the fight ending too quickly.

All 3 of the fighters in 11th division put their personal means of enjoying fighting first, to the point that they've almost died several times because of it. Yeeaaaaaaaaaaah!

Raizen
September 29, 2008, 12:32 PM
Philosophy of the 11th division, amirite? The number 1 goal is to enjoy the fight.

Yumichika enjoys fighting most with the respect of the others in the 11th division, and as such only releases his "despicably awesome" zanpakuto out of their sight.

Ikkaku enjoys fighting most under the command of Kenpachi, and as such only releases his bankai in secret, for fear of being promoted to one of the vacant captain spots.

Kenpachi enjoys fighting most in battles that aren't complete slaughters in his favor, so he uses numerous methods to restrain his power, for fear of the fight ending too quickly.

All 3 of the fighters in 11th division put their personal means of enjoying fighting first, to the point that they've almost died several times because of it. Yeeaaaaaaaaaaah!
I understand wanting to enjoy the fight, but when it comes down to the destruction of SS, u think they would pull out all the stops regardless. Sure they can have fun but in the end they have to win or at least lose giving all they got. Ikkaku lost and endangered the whole mission when his pillar was destroyed.

nokozon
September 29, 2008, 12:36 PM
Next chapter: ORIHIME DIES!!!
:D
This would be a good time to get the Captain's paired up and fighting... or at least paired up so we know they aren't still standing there staring at each other. I find that very distracting. Why would they stand there and wait for underlings to duke it out first? It makes no sense!

We could also switch over to Hueco Mundo and see what's going on there. Hopefully that would include Ichigo and Ulquiorra in combat and NO posturing/banter. Really, I'd much much much rather see the Captain battles begin.

Unfortunately the most exciting possibilities (seeing the Vaizards for example) are also the most unlikely.

Onomatopoeia
September 29, 2008, 01:54 PM
Saint Seiya rapes the shit out of DBZ as does TTGL among others. DBZ just is known far better then them.

Anyways wasn't Iba a former 11th division memeber. Why did he run, you'd expect any 11th division member to go "RAW PEW PEW FIGHT FIGHT" or something.

PiNinHu
September 29, 2008, 01:57 PM
My prediction depends on the power hierarchy that bleach has. I cant say who is the strongest of the captains and who would be their matches. All those that have been already defeated by ichigo and company are in HM, but the bear captain was defeated by someone(kenpachi) who was defeated by Ichigo long ago. He should be the weakest of them all along with the weird captain that was defeated by the quincy.

But I don't get the power level in Bleach.
A captain needed to use his bankai to defeat a simple fraction?
And the other fractions are beaten easily by liutenants and 5th seat without even bankai?

How could kenpachi easily defeat someone( 6 spada) who easily defeated Ichigo? Kenpachi was already defeated by Ichigo long ago.

Is the power hierarchy coherent in Bleach?

thnx

True Blade
September 29, 2008, 02:11 PM
My prediction depends on the power hierarchy that bleach has. I cant say who is the strongest of the captains and who would be their matches. All those that have been already defeated by ichigo and company are in HM, but the bear captain was defeated by someone(kenpachi) who was defeated by Ichigo long ago. He should be the weakest of them all along with the weird captain that was defeated by the quincy.

And the other fractions are beaten easily by liutenants and 5th seat without even bankai?

How could kenpachi easily defeat someone who easily defeated Ichigo? Kenpachi was already defeated by Ichigo long ago.

thnx

I like the fact that it's not just the main character who's power grows in Bleach, personally. It's also a little more about which protagonist's abilities have the advantage against a certain opponent.

Take Byakuya Vs. Zommari: Byakura's bankai is a natural counter to Zommari's ressureccion

Mayuri Vs. Syazel: This was less a battle of physical power, and more a battle of the minds. Also, Mayuri did lose to Ishida, but to be fair, that wasn't something we'll see Ishida do again.

As for fraccion, they all aren't going to be of the same strength. Po obviously doesn't match Komamura, and Komamura probably could have won with just his shikai, but his bankai ended it way quicker (thank god).

Heck, take Grimmjow's fraccion as an example, big variance there. D-roy lost to Rukia in an instant, whereas Edorad gave Ikkaku a run for his money even with his bankai.

I'm glad the hierarchy of power isn't clear or super established, personally, and that battles are more situational than "Person A is more powerful than person B ALWAYS". Otherwise Bleach would turn into DBZ, where only one or two people are ever going to be a threat to the real villains.

It seems first impressions leave a really big mark on people's opinions of certain character's powers, so when we see a person who's only appearance was a loss, we write them off as pathetic. That of course is not the case!

Onomatopoeia
September 29, 2008, 02:56 PM
Ishida God mode is at least Vizard Bankai level. Seriously he's top tier. Mayuri running into Ishida was bad luck all things. If Ishida had run into nearly any other captain(especially Kenpachi he'd just try to tank it) then he would've won anyways.

Bleach also includes a lot of Haxx abilities you really can't compare the two fights because of this. Not only that but inconsistency is actually somewhat obvious in Bleach fights, it's more or less established that GJs Fraccions are way stronger then the Average.

nokozon
September 29, 2008, 05:13 PM

How could kenpachi easily defeat someone( 6 spada) who easily defeated Ichigo? Kenpachi was already defeated by Ichigo long ago.

thnx

Strength in Bleach is just relative and circumstantial. Basically, everyone is either weak, strong, really strong, Ichigo (how much resolve you have), or Aizen. This is good for unpredictability but bad for consistency.

Kenpachi beat Noitora because the circumstances of their fight were different. All fights in Bleach are like this.

hajialibaig
September 29, 2008, 05:48 PM
..some of the inconsistencies defy all logic, such as Kenpachi's "kendo". What a farce.

Omi_XII
September 29, 2008, 05:50 PM

thnx

this is something I often ask myself, also. I think alot of factors are involved, however...Mainly ichigo's mental frame of mind. His strength is amazingly inconsistent, as is most of the captains, and I am strongly starting to believe that the Captains never really went all out on them in the SS arc...kenpachi not using Kendo is one point ( Though interestingly enough there are a couple of panels in the Kenpachi/ichigo fight where Ichigo is beating Kenpachi back with his eyepatch on, and Kenpachi quickly reaches to grasp the sword in both hands before being knocked away. Does this show Kubo isn't just wildly making crap up? Pehaps. Lol.)

Another major inconsistency is Kenpachi's ability to be beaten by Ichigo, who can only just match a Captain, then goes on to beat two captains at once..I don't quite understand it, but if I had to judge I'd say that Kenpachi is far stronger than ichigo. (Perhaps thats why Ichigo states '' How did I ever beat that Monster? )

ryanzokuken
September 29, 2008, 07:55 PM
what don't people understand about Kenpachi's "loss" to Ichigo?

Ichigo had his zanpakuto broken in half and was stabbed right in the heart and collapsed. while unconcious, he had another breakthrough with Zangetsu. the bleeding of his wound stopped, and he basically came back to life, and his zanpakuto was magically repaired.

Kenpachi beat Ichigo, basically killed him even. but Ichigo had a spare life to save him from a game over. he got to come back and have a second chance.

then, Kenpachi, already a little worn from the fight, was so thrilled at what was going on that he allowed himself to be hit with SEVERAL unnecessary blows, giving him many bad wounds.

and STILL, even in the end, after their charge and collision of massively powerful blows, reiatsu raging, it was Ichigo who was unconcious on the ground and Kenpachi who was still standing, until after he walked far away and then dropped.

Ichigo didn't actually win a damn thing. Kenpachi just said "you idiot, you won" because who knows why. Kenpachi can kill one Ichigo, but against two Ichigo's, it came to a draw.

also, people need to stop stating their opinion as fact, espescially when it's something to do with power. there are no absolutes in bleach.

hajialibaig
September 29, 2008, 08:27 PM
True. Kenpachi was fighting like an idiot and took on too many blows for sport. But that nonetheless doesn't explain the HUGE power gap between a hollow masked ichigo with bankai who barely could beat Grimmjow to the same Kenpachi that beat a released Nnoitra (who was fully healed once he released)

In other words, n00b Ichigo (without any power ups) beat Kenpachi
and yet, Kenpachi beat an opponent who Ichigo with a Bankai and a Vaizard mask could have never hoped to beat.

Nothing will fill in that plot hole. That's a fact.

Eddy01741
September 29, 2008, 08:46 PM
And somehow I highly doubt that a shikai ichigo even with "2 lives" could beat noitora.

The way I see it, the only reason the ichigo v. kenpachi fight ended in a draw is because he got a lot of extra help with zangetsu, he got healing, and he got a shitload of extra reiatsu too.

jetliguy
September 29, 2008, 08:49 PM
I thought Hollow-Bankai-Ichigo had Grimmjaw beat pretty easily. I thought the reason the fight went so long was because Hollow Ichigo was just having too much fun. Then, he took a lot of damage protecting Inoue, but still had more than enough to take down GJ.

I predict Captain K finishes up his fight, then the action goes to Barragan doing something.

Fortisdiablos
September 29, 2008, 09:06 PM
what don't people understand about Kenpachi's "loss" to Ichigo?

Ichigo had his zanpakuto broken in half and was stabbed right in the heart and collapsed. while unconcious, he had another breakthrough with Zangetsu. the bleeding of his wound stopped, and he basically came back to life, and his zanpakuto was magically repaired.

Kenpachi beat Ichigo, basically killed him even. but Ichigo had a spare life to save him from a game over. he got to come back and have a second chance.

then, Kenpachi, already a little worn from the fight, was so thrilled at what was going on that he allowed himself to be hit with SEVERAL unnecessary blows, giving him many bad wounds.

and STILL, even in the end, after their charge and collision of massively powerful blows, reiatsu raging, it was Ichigo who was unconcious on the ground and Kenpachi who was still standing, until after he walked far away and then dropped.

Ichigo didn't actually win a damn thing. Kenpachi just said "you idiot, you won" because who knows why. Kenpachi can kill one Ichigo, but against two Ichigo's, it came to a draw.

also, people need to stop stating their opinion as fact, espescially when it's something to do with power. there are no absolutes in bleach.

The "first Ichigo" doesn't really count as a person. The only damage he gave Kenpachi was a scratch on the chest. Kenpachi didn't exert himself at all to beat him; he was holding back the whole time. The moment he got serious he was able to push his sword through Ichigo's and stab him. It would have been the same thing if Ichigo started the fight with the monstrous reiatsu. I will, however, accept your point about taking unnecessary hits, but at the same time, he took worse hits fighting Noitora and still managed win and walk away.
[hr]

I thought Hollow-Bankai-Ichigo had Grimmjaw beat pretty easily. I thought the reason the fight went so long was because Hollow Ichigo was just having too much fun. Then, he took a lot of damage protecting Inoue, but still had more than enough to take down GJ.

I predict Captain K finishes up his fight, then the action goes to Barragan doing something.

I really hope the damage he took to save Inoue is the reason he did so poorly against Noitorra, but even that doesn't explain much. Bankai Ichigo was barely on par, if that, with unreleased GJ, yet the next strongest Espada, while released, was beaten by Kenpachi.

hajialibaig
September 29, 2008, 09:10 PM

I thought released Grimmjow was making a punching bag out of masked Ichigo until Ichigo somehow miraculously (i.e. “resolve”) beat Grimmjow. And besides, Grimmjow got all emotional and shit with his "I am-the-King –so- you-can't- beat- me" thing. Had he stayed focused, he woulda won, cause clearly, he had the upper hand for most of the fight.

Anyway, for the next chapter, I hope it will alternate between HM and Fake KK. That way we'll get more to talk about

ryanzokuken
September 29, 2008, 10:47 PM
it seemed to me like, in the beginning of the fight, Ichigo and GrimmKitty were fighting on almost equal terms, with Ichigo on top by a little. he wasn't landing quite as many blows as Grimm, but the blows Ichi was landing were more devastating, and he was fighting more fiercely than he ever had before.

It was after Ichigo saved Orihime from the elbow bullets (can't remember the name?) that Grimm started to beat him down. Ichigo was not only damaged by the elbow bullets, but also, seeing the way Orihime was afraid of him and the look in her eyes really F'd up his psyche, he was worried about that, sad and apologetic that his masked form frightened her and she didn't look at him like she normally did. after that incident, he wasn't fighting the same as before.

and then later, after Orihime and Nel cheered him on and he got his mojo back, he didn't get a super power up like some say, he just went back to how he was in the beginning of the fight. he and Grimm fought on nearly equal terms again, with Ichigo slightly out in front. that, coupled with Grimm's emotions towards the end, about his "hard knock thug life journey through hollow evolution on the streets of Hueco Mundo" and everyone condescending him and looking down at him, led Grimm to lose his mojo similar to how Ichigo did.

in the end, desgardon wasn't enough, Ichigo was able to break through the technique and Grimmjow just kind of floated there, in shock, and got stabbed.

Jaime F.
September 30, 2008, 02:05 AM
it seemed to me like, in the beginning of the fight, Ichigo and GrimmKitty were fighting on almost equal terms, with Ichigo on top by a little. he wasn't landing quite as many blows as Grimm, but the blows Ichi was landing were more devastating, and he was fighting more fiercely than he ever had before.

It was after Ichigo saved Orihime from the elbow bullets (can't remember the name?) that Grimm started to beat him down. Ichigo was not only damaged by the elbow bullets, but also, seeing the way Orihime was afraid of him and the look in her eyes really F'd up his psyche, he was worried about that, sad and apologetic that his masked form frightened her and she didn't look at him like she normally did. after that incident, he wasn't fighting the same as before.

and then later, after Orihime and Nel cheered him on and he got his mojo back, he didn't get a super power up like some say, he just went back to how he was in the beginning of the fight. he and Grimm fought on nearly equal terms again, with Ichigo slightly out in front. that, coupled with Grimm's emotions towards the end, about his "hard knock thug life journey through hollow evolution on the streets of Hueco Mundo" and everyone condescending him and looking down at him, led Grimm to lose his mojo similar to how Ichigo did.

in the end, desgardon wasn't enough, Ichigo was able to break through the technique and Grimmjow just kind of floated there, in shock, and got stabbed.

I completely agree with your opinion Ryanzokuken, and very well put. I especially like your similile, or comparison of Grimmjow's melodramatic life in Hueco Mundo, to the struggles of someone who was hardened by the street life, and raised in a ghetto. I almost forgot about Grimmjow's emphasis on hating people that might of said something condescending to him, especially Ichigo. Didn't he mention something about Ichigo's Hollowized eyes having a condescending look to them, or was that only in the anime? I don't seem to be able to recall. I kind of read through a lot of those chapters fast when I first started to read Bleach. I was about 50 chapters behind when I started, so I wanted to catch up to the current part of the story quickly.

Revan46
September 30, 2008, 02:16 AM
What I would like to know from you all, is: WHY THE HECK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ICHIGO'S POWER!!!! Guys this is a thread devoted to what we thought of chapter 327 which didn't have any of Ichigo and what we think is going to be in 328. Now 328 might, MIGHT, go back to Ichigo and Ulquiorra, but I really think it's going to go to the Captain's fight. Then we might just as Aizen gets free of Jokako Enjo, and begins his battle, it will return to Ichi.

As for this whole discussion on Ichigo's power....shouldn't this be in another thread?

Andonan
September 30, 2008, 03:35 AM
I can end this debate and all future debates on or around the same topic in one line.......

KUBO ISN"T CONSISTANT WITH POWER LEVELS!!!!!!!!!<---------DBZ reference :p

Anyway Next chapter will be the beginning of inconsistant power level fight number 5....Ichigo vs 4th Espada, *crosses fingers* I mean I enjoyed all these pillar fights but my god they dragged on.......so many unnecessary characters in bleach *sigh*

drakend
September 30, 2008, 04:17 AM
In other words, n00b Ichigo (without any power ups) beat Kenpachi
and yet, Kenpachi beat an opponent who Ichigo with a Bankai and a Vaizard mask could have never hoped to beat.

Nothing will fill in that plot hole. That's a fact.
We can't know how vaizard Ichigo would have performed against Nnoitra: against Grimmjaw it isn't true he was hopeless. For most of the fight they fought on equal grounds and Ichigo was having a clear advantage over Grimmjaw, until Ichigo had to save boobs taking those five hits. After Ichigo defeated Grimmjaw he was worn out so it's obvious he wasn't ready to fight against Nnoitra. I think Ichigo, without the boobs handicap or some shit like that, would have been able to crush Grimmjaw and defeat Nnoitra (in two separate fights, not sequential). Against Ulquiorra I think the mask alone won't be enough anymore.

Omi_XII
September 30, 2008, 05:31 AM
I think the next coming chapter now will probably be more conversations between the Espada, and perhaps finally a move; maybe Aizen will come forth again, though ultimately I can see these fights being left till last as they are the main storyline. Perhaps Ichigo willbeat Ulqiorra, then return to the real world to witness Aizen Ascending into the Soul Society Kingdom.

I think it's amazingly more than likely Aizen will win this round, even if the Espada are killed; they are likely just there to hold off the captains whilst he makes the key and were never a full time part of his plans, he's certainly devious like that. But yeah. he will win no doubt. Without his victory there, Kubo wouldn't really have any reason to detail the Zero Division, or the Kingdom and it's King in more depth, which I imagine he would want to do since it's clearly a huge part of the story, and perhaps a glimpse into Aizens background?

I can't get around Aizens strength..According to him, and whoever else, Shinigami have a barrier of strength that cannot be surpassed, they can only become so strong. ( Perhaps the zero squad are people who have achieved this unsurpassable state?) And yet, Aizen seems limitless in his strength...Even in the Pendulum saga, which would certainly rule out the possibility he had enhanced himself hollow-wise. =x I can't wait to find out more about him.

bighawke5
September 30, 2008, 10:20 AM
I think the next coming chapter now will probably be more conversations between the Espada, and perhaps finally a move; maybe Aizen will come forth again, though ultimately I can see these fights being left till last as they are the main storyline. Perhaps Ichigo willbeat Ulqiorra, then return to the real world to witness Aizen Ascending into the Soul Society Kingdom.

I think it's amazingly more than likely Aizen will win this round, even if the Espada are killed; they are likely just there to hold off the captains whilst he makes the key and were never a full time part of his plans, he's certainly devious like that. But yeah. he will win no doubt. Without his victory there, Kubo wouldn't really have any reason to detail the Zero Division, or the Kingdom and it's King in more depth, which I imagine he would want to do since it's clearly a huge part of the story, and perhaps a glimpse into Aizens background?

I can't get around Aizens strength..According to him, and whoever else, Shinigami have a barrier of strength that cannot be surpassed, they can only become so strong. ( Perhaps the zero squad are people who have achieved this unsurpassable state?) And yet, Aizen seems limitless in his strength...Even in the Pendulum saga, which would certainly rule out the possibility he had enhanced himself hollow-wise. =x I can't wait to find out more about him.

aizen has twice the power of a regular captain so he's a powerhouse like ichigo or zaraki maybe even more and he's perfected all his shinigami skills to their utmost limit and is found to be experienting with arancars...i wouldnt be surprised if he were a vaizard or arancar or something to add up on his masterfulness LOL
the guy stopped ichigo's sword with his finger and his illusion abilities are greatly God like...otherwise he wouldnt be so confident... im sure he can get the advantage with just about anyone with them unless you can somehow cancel his illusions

i guess that should clear it up a lil for ya until we are revealed how truly strong he is

patedecarne
September 30, 2008, 10:28 AM
Well, absolutely no cliffhanger with the next chapter;

Countless possibilities from now, and I'll sticky with Ulquiorra vs Ichigo battle, as my fanboyism wants so much to see them...

Serious, Ulquiorra vs Ichigo is one the most promising fights so far, and they're true enemies: Ichigo will fight with everything against Ulquiorra, because all the mess in HM was caused by Ulq, kidnapping Inoue, then, this battle should be the next to take place and I'm sure Kubo won't dissapoint us^^

ShaunMati1
September 30, 2008, 11:06 AM
Well, absolutely no cliffhanger with the next chapter;

Countless possibilities from now, and I'll sticky with Ulquiorra vs Ichigo battle, as my fanboyism wants so much to see them...

Serious, Ulquiorra vs Ichigo is one the most promising fights so far, and they're true enemies: Ichigo will fight with everything against Ulquiorra, because all the mess in HM was caused by Ulq, kidnapping Inoue, then, this battle should be the next to take place and I'm sure Kubo won't dissapoint us^^

I agree completely, once i saw they were going to fights again i made up my mind...that is the fight to see. Ichigo has reasons to hate Ulquiorra and ulquiorra the same. Kubo will need to show something new from ichigo, possibly bring back zengetsu...or even better hollow ichigo, to make it more exciting and most importantly realistic....sorta. I feel the captains vs espada will be the last fight just because once that is over the story will start to progress quickly from the outcome of that event.

Oni Shinigami
September 30, 2008, 02:04 PM
I agree completely, once i saw they were going to fights again i made up my mind...that is the fight to see. Ichigo has reasons to hate Ulquiorra and ulquiorra the same. Kubo will need to show something new from ichigo, possibly bring back zengetsu...or even better hollow ichigo, to make it more exciting and most importantly realistic....sorta. I feel the captains vs espada will be the last fight just because once that is over the story will start to progress quickly from the outcome of that event.

This also means if Ichigo defeats Ulquiorra's released form then he could have easily trampled over Nnoitora's released form if he was rested. He was able to parry and dodge Nnoitora in his tired Bankai state.

Onomatopoeia
September 30, 2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah like two strikes.

Anyways Kubo better bring Hichigo out and not resort to this Resolve stuff and how he has to save his friends, etc. etc.

Of course I could live with Orihime dieing and Ichigo then gong all friendship on Ulqui's ass(as Hichigo).

ShaunMati1
September 30, 2008, 03:38 PM
Yeah like two strikes.

Anyways Kubo better bring Hichigo out and not resort to this Resolve stuff and how he has to save his friends, etc. etc.

Of course I could live with Orihime dieing and Ichigo then gong all friendship on Ulqui's ass(as Hichigo).

Ive wanted Orihime to die ever since the SS arc. Now ulquiorra did say he has no order to hard orihime....ulquiorra seems to be the type of guy to follow orders. But kubo really has to be smart with this. IMO what kubo does with ichigo here could effect the future of bleach, temporarily or permanently. Ichigo's growth is a sensitive thing. Im always a bit scared seeing ichigo fight because i also do expect the whole "i fight for my friends and i want to protect them"....Man i wish i could see an ichigo who knows koudo (spelling?) spells and is a demon. Showing no mercy and is an animal. To be honest i hope kubo can make ichigo a COMPLETE shinigami before advancing his hollow.

True Blade
September 30, 2008, 04:04 PM
Speaking of Hichigo and Zangetsu... I'd really love to see the spirit forms of more zanpakutos. It was a big thing for a while, but Zangetsu has all but disappeared, and we haven't see Renji's since it's single appearance.

...I wonder what Urahara's Benihime looks like. A female zanpakuto ehhhh?

EmbodiedDespair
September 30, 2008, 04:55 PM
..some of the inconsistencies defy all logic, such as Kenpachi's "kendo". What a farce.

I know Bleach is full of inconsistencies in power and what not, but am I the only one who thinks the Kendo stance was awesome? He is way powerful with one handed sword fighting, but when he takes a basic Kendo stance... I would imagine it's something fierce to compete with.

I mean, in Kendo, when you swing it around with one hand it means you lose a ton of power and control over your sword, compared to when you swing it with two.

Anyway, I hope we get to see Sajin say/do something awesome to make up for his massive character downplay. That would be nice.

That, and some Hueco Mundo action. Can't wait to see what Kubo pulls out of nowhere to bring Ichigo to a victory over Espada Quatro.

ryanzokuken
September 30, 2008, 05:14 PM
yea, i don't know what everyone's problem with the Kendopachi thing is.

it's not like he gripped his sword with two hands and one hit-killed a fully healed top 3 espada.

Noitora was already f*cked up and wounded and nearly done as it was, and Kenpachi gave him a massive two handed Ken strike and ended him.

EmbodiedDespair
September 30, 2008, 05:35 PM
yea, i don't know what everyone's problem with the Kendopachi thing is.

it's not like he gripped his sword with two hands and one hit-killed a fully healed top 3 espada.

Noitora was already f*cked up and wounded and nearly done as it was, and Kenpachi gave him a massive two handed Ken strike and ended him.

I'm with you on that. Let's not get this off topic.

I wanna see some Shunsui Kyōraku action going on really soon. I wanna see what the man can really do, and this is the place to show it: The fake battleground of Karakura.

Oni Shinigami
September 30, 2008, 06:50 PM
...I wonder what Urahara's Benihime looks like. A female zanpakuto ehhhh?

Id like to see Matsumoto with a female zanpaktou too.

I too want to see Ichigo progress as a character instead of just being a getsuga tenshou machine(sp?).

A hollow Cero-beam or even another technique taught to him by Zangetsu would be nice.

Everyone has been waiting for another Dark Side of the Universe 4 and Black and White 4 chapters. And I think Ulquiorra will finally push him into it.

But I think they will show some more action on the battle field against the Espada first and savor Ichigo for later.

I wonder who will take out Stark.

Raizen
September 30, 2008, 06:52 PM
At first I thought the whole Kendo from kenpachi was lame b/c I wanted him to know the name of his sword. But as time passed I realized that this is actually perfect for him. Ken is all about brute strength, no flashy stuff. He has always handicapped himself, so him never using 2 hands is understandable.

As for his battle against ichigo. In the end ichigo was in perfect sync w/ zangetsu. He had both his own strength and zangetsu. Since zangetsu and hollow ichigo is one and the same, his strength should be equivalent to that of hollow ichigo at full power. That means Ken tied with ichigo w/ hollows power, ichigo with the mask. So there is nothing really surprising about it. We all know just how poewerful Hollow Ichigo/zangetsu is from ulquiorra statement.

As for the upcoming chapter, I really want to see more on the battle at KK. I am much more interested in the captain battles rather than ichigo mostly b/c ichigo has shown us all of his tricks (getsutenshou) while the captains have barely gave us a glimpse at their awesome powers

True Blade
September 30, 2008, 06:59 PM
My worst fear:

Through the battles in KK town we're introduced to some sort of post-bankai state. Ban-bankai. Ichigo then attains banbankai, and Bleach devolves into DBZ. Ban2kai Ichigo later attains Ban3kai and is humanity's only hope against Banhollowsoreds.

Raizen
September 30, 2008, 07:06 PM
WTF??
Hahaha

Even worse, he gains a resolve for each battle making him a MILLION times stronger than a someone a MIllion times stronger than aizen. The ichi dies from heart attack

@ oni shinigami, I think if anyone fights starks, it will be shunsui while barragan takes on ukitake. Yama will be busy with his flames and such

But part of me want halibel and starks to survive. I see aizen actually wanting the espadas to die. SInce he himself can't kill all of them, he use the captains. B4 halibel and stark die, the VLs shows up and aizen reveal his scheme. Starks and Halibel are anbry and swear revenge. Urahara gives them shelter and now he has too bodacious babes with huge ass racks

Oni Shinigami
September 30, 2008, 07:07 PM
My worst fear:

Through the battles in KK town we're introduced to some sort of post-bankai state. Ban-bankai. Ichigo then attains banbankai, and Bleach devolves into DBZ. Ban2kai Ichigo later attains Ban3kai and is humanity's only hope against Banhollowsoreds.

We all know Kubo loves Akira Toriyama.

The next level up is the Elite Guard Captains and the King of Soul Society vs Vaizard Azen.

Hopefully Kubo shows some Demons from the Hell realm or something sick like that. =)

True Blade
September 30, 2008, 07:38 PM
We all know Kubo loves Akira Toriyama.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/nukethetuna/ohnoooo.jpg

How could I have been so bliiiiiiiiiiind!

xXAshisogiJizoXx
September 30, 2008, 08:12 PM
i Hope for some reactions and then in the coming chapters switch to HM, however i don't want Sajin to give a speech because a). he doesn;t seem to be the type that likes to hear his own voice (ahem, byakuya, ahem) which makes him awesome and b). he beat a fraccion for the sake of duty, not a powerful enemy worthy of a speech.
In Ichi vs. Ulq i would like to see one of two things
- Orihime gets her "resolve to fight" and tag teams with Ichi to kill Ulq so she can get some development from her pathetic damsel in distress archetype or
- Orihime gets killed saving Ulq, and ichigo becomes a demon as ShaunMati1 said. i dont want him to give in to shiro, but rather become so hardened from her death that he is in complete control

Also on inconsistency: while i seriously doubt that this is Kubo's intent, i like to think that the inconsistency is somewhat more realistic, if two people fight one another (with one being a notably better fighter) over and over, the better fighter won;t win everytime. many factors come to play in a fight, such as strategy, cleverness, mistakes, surprise, and luck, or a lack thereof. the only one of these factors that is ever understood in manga is strategy. most people tend to look over these other factors. I'd like to see them implemented more into manga fights but it most likely wouldn't work. like if someone of mediocre strength was to sneak up on someone whose supposed to be real skilled and assassinated him, then you'll have a bunch of people saying "LOLZORS, NOOB GOT PWNED, WUT A WEEKLING"...no...maybe he just got caught offgaurd or unlucky (lookin at you aaro)

This has nothing to do w/ bleach nor am i complaining about these particular forums but, the word "PWN" (if it even deserves to be called a word) is used way too much. Por ejemplo, some people say Ken pwned Noi. if he did, he wouldn't be thanking him for an awesome fight, b/c an awesome fight to Ken, means he's inches from death. that ain't the best example but it helps my point. i wouldn't say that there was any pwnage in any of the first three pillar fights, they were all just solid fights, not particularly close nor uneven (except for the whole unluckiness of coolhorne and redder), just regular fights were the stronger wins. There are fine examples of Pwnage (lookin at Po and Droy now)

sry bout that whole rant, just felt like sayin sumthin, not that i doubt most people here feel similarly

Onomatopoeia
September 30, 2008, 08:40 PM
AA was pure unadulturated plotkai. He was not beat in a fair fight.

And DB was a great manga, as was DBZ until post-Freiza. GT does not exist.

But if Bleach does become anything like DBZ then Hitsugaya and Kenpachi will be Busting Galaxies and fighting Brolly. Heck Hitsugaya's already got White Hair what does that fall under Super Sayjin 10?

ryanzokuken
September 30, 2008, 08:48 PM
hey i know what you mean...

people say Aizen "FKIN PWNAGED" Grimmjow.

sure, he COULD waste Grimm, but he just raised his spiritual pressure and forced him to his knees. :eyeroll

hajialibaig
September 30, 2008, 08:59 PM

sure, he COULD waste Grimm, but he just raised his spiritual pressure and forced him to his knees. :eyeroll

And while Grimm is on his knees, Aizen COULD just walk upto him and take his head off. That's pwnage.

True Blade
September 30, 2008, 09:07 PM

Haha, I dunno. I think when you completely incapacitate someone just by effectively looking at them, that counts as "Fkin pwnaged". Oh hey Nanao, didn't see you there. Because if I had, I'd be looking at you, and you'd be hysterically freaking out on the ground. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

xXAshisogiJizoXx
September 30, 2008, 09:12 PM
:notrust...Yeah, i should have probably included that any conflict whatsoever Aizen is involved in is exempt from that whole pwnage rant, he's...special

ryanzokuken
September 30, 2008, 09:24 PM
if someone is not actually even harmed, damaged, injured, wounded, etc, i can't consider them having been pwned.

gold349
October 01, 2008, 02:46 AM
the thing I liked from this chapter is how Iba behaved, he was IMO a rational, cool minded VC unlike many. He knew his own limits potential, Ikkaku was talking on lines of cowardice but I think if that was the case he would have dropped his ass and tried to save his own life but it wasn't the case he wanted to protect his friend/comrade and to do the right thing let some one who can handle Po come out.

ShaunMati1
October 01, 2008, 10:22 AM
This is totally off topic but DAMN, Ichigo needs some new moves. His techniques are getting old.

Ya well i think everyone is tired of Getsuga Tenshou. DBZ's Goku even had more moves. Next chapter will be exciting...i hope...we are finally done with the pillar fights. What i think will happen is we will see a reaction from barragan saying, "well looks like those shinigami actually killed my dragons, time to prepare for the real battle". Then we switch to HM and probably see ichigo panting cuz hes tired and ulquiorra saying that no matter what ichigo will never win. Then ichigo goes all i have to win blah blah and gets stabbed. END

xXAshisogiJizoXx
October 01, 2008, 03:26 PM
if someone is not actually even harmed, damaged, injured, wounded, etc, i can't consider them having been pwned.

:mad, in which of the examples i have given was there a case where nobody was "harmed, damaged, injured, wounded, etc."...yeah, none, so plz back up ur sarcasm with some evidence next time you choose to do so. As for people who aren't " harmed, damaged, injured, wounded, etc." i addressed that with Droy, Po, and Aizen. so I do know what it is to be pwned, condescending sarcasm not required :p

Starky-08
October 01, 2008, 03:31 PM
Actually Kubo stated before that thanks to Akira Toriyama he continued Bleach, as when Kubo started it was like Inuyasha and Shonen Jump wouldn't allow it so he gave up, then he got a letter from Akira saying not to give up.

ryanzokuken
October 01, 2008, 04:28 PM
:mad, in which of the examples i have given was there a case where nobody was "harmed, damaged, injured, wounded, etc."...yeah, none, so plz back up ur sarcasm with some evidence next time you choose to do so. As for people who aren't " harmed, damaged, injured, wounded, etc." i addressed that with Droy, Po, and Aizen. so I do know what it is to be pwned, condescending sarcasm not required :p

O_O woah there, calm down. i wasn't even making sarcastic reference to ANYTHING you said. i was actually BACKING UP your statement about "PWNAGE".

the thing i said about people not being harmed, i was talking about my own post. i referenced Grimmjow being pressured to his knees by Aizen and, in agreement with what you had said about things regarding "pwning", i was saying that some people called that instance a pwn, when really, he wasn't harmed or injured in any way, therefore, i wouldn't consider him pwned.

Haha, I dunno. I think when you completely incapacitate someone just by effectively looking at them, that counts as "Fkin pwnaged". Oh hey Nanao, didn't see you there. Because if I had, I'd be looking at you, and you'd be hysterically freaking out on the ground. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

nothing i said was in disagreement with you.
there was no condescending sarcasm. READ and know what you're talking about before you snap at someone and get defensive like that.

xXAshisogiJizoXx
October 01, 2008, 06:20 PM
O_O woah there, calm down. i wasn't even making sarcastic reference to ANYTHING you said. i was actually BACKING UP your statement about "PWNAGE".

the thing i said about people not being harmed, i was talking about my own post. i referenced Grimmjow being pressured to his knees by Aizen and, in agreement with what you had said about things regarding "pwning", i was saying that some people called that instance a pwn, when really, he wasn't harmed or injured in any way, therefore, i wouldn't consider him pwned.

nothing i said was in disagreement with you.
there was no condescending sarcasm. READ and know what you're talking about before you snap at someone and get defensive like that.

:darn, i have made an ass of myself, and i humbly apologize good sir, ive been a lil tense as of late

ryanzokuken
October 01, 2008, 08:07 PM
lol, don't worry about it. :p