PDA

View Full Version : Theory Shichibukai - 7 sins? :O

paradoxe
September 21, 2008, 12:07 AM
Wrath – Mihawk: destroys Don Krieg's crew for disturbing his sleep and chases him all the way back to East Blue.
Gluttony –
Greed – Sir Crocodile: wants Arabasta and ultimately Pluton, the most powerful weapon in the world.
Sloth – Moria: Lazy. Motto: 'You do it', kinda illustrates his character.
Envy –
Pride – Doflamingo: looks down on other people. Quite a mean, arrogant persona from waht we've seen, I think pride fits pretty well.
Lust – Hancock? :O LOL dunno.

No idea where to fit Kuma or Jimbei, but we haven't seen them yet. It'd be pretty cool if the Shichbukai were all based on a sin, although I personally find it pretty unlikely as well.

Meh just an idea ;o

oops, can editor move to Tree of Knowlege?
Thanks. posted in wrong section : (

Thread moved.

toxun
September 21, 2008, 03:15 AM
Jinbei sub-ordinate Arlong hate human and intended to build empire of fishman over human. It's not weird if Jinbei does the same

kkck
September 21, 2008, 03:46 AM
blackbeard could be glutony seeing how his power basicaly absorbs things.

paradoxe
September 21, 2008, 03:50 AM
Hahaha its not really a theory.

Just an idea. For fun =P

Would be pretty cool if it was true.

Sachsenhesse
September 21, 2008, 06:54 AM
blackbeard is the replacement of crocodile, his greed was shown as he killed his commander for the devilfruit ^^

MrTeatime
September 22, 2008, 11:07 AM
Kumas apperance kinda wrecked the theory.

Sachsenhesse
September 22, 2008, 12:25 PM
not really just put flamingo to the gluttony and add kuma by pride and it fits ;)

Dice
September 22, 2008, 01:20 PM
Or maybe we should add Kuma by envy. Maybe he had (like most pirates who got guts) the dream of becoming the pirateking (or maybe another unfullfilled dream) and for several reasons he's not longer able to follow his dream. So he envies people like Luffy who can still follow their dream.....

Akainu
September 22, 2008, 03:34 PM
hm, there might be a small chance for it to fit, if you take the list before changes (that we know of) happend or maybe the other way round if all changes are complete (there was a further one being hinted at).

Onomatopoeia
September 22, 2008, 04:31 PM
If you try hard enough you can make a relation to the Sichibuki to any of the seven deadly sins which kinds of wrecks it.

Kuma doesn't help either because he doesn't personify any of the choices.

Not only that but a lot of them don't make sense, Moria got to the grandline and then fought a Yonkou thats not lazy at all. He just has a defeatist attitude.

Crocodile/BB could fit into multiple sins and Mihawk can't be Wraith because if he was Zoro wouldn't be alive right now neither would Luffy.

If a person tries hard enough anything can be related to the seven deadly sins as long as their is 7 of that number. A much better relation should be established before even considering.

sharingan_kakashi
September 22, 2008, 06:44 PM
Doenst Kuma have a nickname. I forgot what it was but its about rampaging, so he can also fir in wrath.
Mihawk can be pride

Edit: Lola called Kuma "Violent-kun"

bittman
September 22, 2008, 07:18 PM
Every third story does something about the seven sins, I'd like to be separated from the number 7 for once and just leave it as a number. Man, if I named every story that involved the seven sins I'd die from exhaustion.

Besides, where do the new sins come in? Excessive wealth, pollution, bioethics, experimentation, drugs, etc.

Oh, and if you get the seven sins you need the seven virtues to counter them. Since Luffy beat two, he must just be full of virtues.

Oh (again), and no character can really be put under one sin. I could put Crocodile under most.

paradoxe
September 23, 2008, 04:17 AM
OOh trying to be clever are we Mr Bitts?

Like I said, its probably not true, just for fun. NO need to diss, if you don't like it then don't post.

Silver Skull
September 23, 2008, 12:30 PM
I personally think that if they are related to the sins, then they would be like this:

Mihawk: Pride - He's proud of his swordsmanship, he seems to talk about it quite a bit.

Crocodile/Blackbeard: Greed - I agree with paradoxe.

Doflamingo: Envy - He seems quite envious of the old age of pirates, dreamers etc.

Kuma: Wrath - When I thought about this a couple of months ago, he seemed to fit. Now I'm not so sure.

Moria: Sloth - I agree with paradoxe.

That just leaves Jimbei and the last member. I could imagine jimbei eating alot, and being big and fat. But he could be really lustful aswell.

kkck
September 23, 2008, 04:34 PM
^Jimbei could be glutuny then. I read somewhere that jimbei is supposed to be a whale shark, so he probably eats quita a bit. Once he is shown, we will see what part of his personality can be related to glutuny. That would make the last shichibukai represent lust. Maybe the last shichibukai will be a beautifull woman.

NoLimit89
September 01, 2009, 06:14 AM
Wrath – Kuma
Gluttony – Jimbei(maybe Pride - see chapter 528)
Greed – Crocodile/Blackbeard
Sloth – Gecko Moria(maybe Gluttony because he's fat and he "eats" alot of shadows - and when he got defeated by Luffy, he vomited them out)
Envy – Doflamingo
Pride – Mihawk(maybe Sloth because he'll hunt you down if you disturb his nap)
Lust – Hancock

looks about right.

on another note

4 Yonkous = 4 celestial guardians or 4 seasons or 4 directions (maybe they each rule a part of the New World.

http://www.miyokographix.com/celestialguardians.html

Luffy after defeating a youkon = The azure dragon - transformation, supernatural wisdom and strength (heck I think Luffy is pretty wise - always know what to do next and excellent judge of character despite being pretty dumb)
Red Hair = The red phoenix - symbolizes the rebirth of a new pirate age after Roger's death.
White Beard = The white tiger - authority, fierceness and protection for all his sons
One of the other youkons = The black tortoise - endurance, fighter heck, MAYBE BLACKBEARD after he takes out one of the other youkons.

Edit: second thought,

Sloth: Mihawk
Greed: Crocodile
Wrath: Kuma
Envy: DoFlamingo
Gluttony: Gecko Moria
Lust: Boa Hancock
Pride: Jimbei

Kuranzyan
September 12, 2009, 04:57 AM
About the four Celestial guardians, I'm pretty sure Blackbeard and luffy are emulating for the Black Tortoise thing...

As for the Sins, I'd say:

Sloth: Kuma (He's supposed to personify a bear. Bears hibernate. Also, he doesn't seem to put any effort into anything he does though, but that's just me.)
Greed: Crocodile / Blackbeard.
Wrath: Jimbei. (As the enforcer of Whitebeard of sorts, I think Wrath suits him.)
Envy: DoFlamingo.
Gluttony: Gecko Moria (He basically stuffed his ship(IMO it's supposed to symbolize his belly) to the brim with Zombies and random stuff, he even had a bloody forest on it!)
Lust: Boa Hancock. (Gorgons, snakes, infatuation, the whole thing screams Lust.)
Pride: Mihawk.

kkck
September 12, 2009, 11:22 AM
I'd say it goes like this:

Boa hancock: Lust(obvious reasons lol)
Jimbei: Pride(the warrior of the sea, he stands up for his principles)
Mihawk: Wrath(destroyed krieg and his armada for no reason)
Moria: Sloth(his favorite phrase is "you do it" and did not do much for the most of TB arc)
Kuma: Gluttony(I got nowhere else to fit this one lol...)
Flamingo: Envy(IDK, he seems the type to be envious.... he looks for an era where dreams mean nothing so it seems he now has no dreams of his own and is envious of those who do pursue their's. )
Crocodile/blackbeard: Greed(both of them do anything for the sake of acquiring power)

beastboy
September 12, 2009, 05:50 PM
Boa-Lust
Mihawk-Pride
Moria-sloth
Jinbei-Wrath
Blackbeard-Glutonny (100 pies haha)
crocodile/do Flamingo - greed
kuma- well envy don't feets but he could have a good backstory wer it does..