PDA

View Full Version : two special in two weeks near.. ?_?

UchihaDK83
September 23, 2008, 03:54 AM
Wow... there will be 2 "specials" in two week ??? O.o what's happen?? :P

i read it on wiki , about the next episodes...

76 "The Next Step"
"Tsuginaru suteppu" (次なる段階) September 25, 2008

77 "Climbing Silver"
"Bōgin" (棒銀) September 25, 2008

78 "Given Judgment"
"Kudasareta sabaki" (下された裁き) October 2, 2008

79 "Unfulfilled Scream"
"Todokanu zekkyō" (届かぬ絶叫) October 2, 2008

wow ^_^

Bohemia22
September 23, 2008, 01:43 PM
You sure it's not fake or a typo?

UchihaDK83
September 23, 2008, 01:49 PM
You sure it's not fake or a typo?

sorry.. i'm not sure... but usually wiki it's enough correct about the date's release.... i hope .. 4 episodes in two week it would be awesome!! :P

...but i'm not sure :P

Csdabest
September 23, 2008, 02:18 PM
Wouldn't be the first this has happened. I think we are definetkly going to see Hebi by the end of the year

Bohemia22
September 23, 2008, 02:26 PM
Wouldn't be the first this has happened. I think we are definetkly going to see Hebi by the end of the yearDon't think so. It's not gonna go that fast Imo. I'd say, by the end of the year, the anime will be around Pein's 1st appearance.

neomaster121
September 23, 2008, 02:48 PM
yea its just going to be an interesting episode fights tend to be like that, but they length out fights so these double episode hopefully aren't too bad

Kaijuu
September 23, 2008, 03:05 PM
Don't think so. It's not gonna go that fast Imo. I'd say, by the end of the year, the anime will be around Pein's 1st appearance.
Well, after Kakuzu and Hidan die, Sasuke begins to gather Hebi so...
8 chapter to go for Peins 1st appearance...

Narosian
September 23, 2008, 03:45 PM
Don't think so. It's not gonna go that fast Imo. I'd say, by the end of the year, the anime will be around Pein's 1st appearance.

Pain has already been shown in the anime when the bijuu was being extracted from gaara but all we could see when that projection of him.

◆ T.D.A ◆
September 23, 2008, 04:11 PM
It's quite nice of them to do so. :)

Shiro-kun
September 23, 2008, 04:59 PM
Its nice that were going to have specials, the anime will just go faster that way :tem

and I believe there doing this to get Sasuke part in the anime faster, and our pro is that we get to see Pein vs Jiraiya much faster....

◆ T.D.A ◆
September 23, 2008, 05:03 PM
Its nice that were going to have specials, the anime will just go faster that way :tem

and I believe there doing this to get Sasuke part in the anime faster, and our pro is that we get to see Pein vs Jiraiya much faster....

I wouldn't be so happy yet, I think they might introduce 1 week break between episodes again. :(

zmaia
September 23, 2008, 05:05 PM
Wow... there will be 2 "specials" in two week ??? O.o what's happen?? :P

i read it on wiki , about the next episodes...

76 "The Next Step"
"Tsuginaru suteppu" (次なる段階) September 25, 2008

77 "Climbing Silver"
"Bōgin" (棒銀) September 25, 2008

78 "Given Judgment"
"Kudasareta sabaki" (下された裁き) October 2, 2008

79 "Unfulfilled Scream"
"Todokanu zekkyō" (届かぬ絶叫) October 2, 2008

wow ^_^

Yeah, and the title of episode 80 is "Last Words" so I'm thinking that maybe they'll glue both Team Asuma's fights with Akatsuki together, with bits of Naruto's training... And I heard that episode 78 has a new ending song, so that means a new opening song aswell, right? It was about damn time. :amuse

Anyway, I'm not sure about any of this, I'll just wait and see.

◆ T.D.A ◆
September 23, 2008, 05:07 PM
Yeah, and the title of episode 80 is "Last Words" so I'm thinking that maybe they'll glue both Team Asuma's fights with Akatsuki together, with bits of Naruto's training... And I heard that episode 78 has a new ending song, so that means a new opening song aswell, right? It was about damn time. :amuse

Anyway, I'm not sure about any of this, I'll just wait and see.

New ending doesn't always mean new opening, I don't think we'll get a new opening, unless we're starting a new season, but I don't think so.

Seraphimon-TK
September 23, 2008, 05:15 PM
We already know that in October both Opening and ending songs will change
The opening song is called Closer by Inoue Joe
And the ending is Long Kiss Goodbye by HALCALI

Shiro-kun
September 23, 2008, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't be so happy yet, I think they might introduce 1 week break between episodes again. :(
Well you're right, that wouldnt be so good :(
and
It also depends on how well they animated those episodes too:notrust, i dont want crappy episodes again

evaJ
September 23, 2008, 07:13 PM
not too sure, but what i thought i noticed was that Shippuden changed opening songs every 26 episodes. but don't quote me on that.

zmaia
September 23, 2008, 07:48 PM
New ending doesn't always mean new opening, I don't think we'll get a new opening, unless we're starting a new season, but I don't think so.

I also heard the new season begins with these special episodes, so yeah... :D

Csdabest
September 23, 2008, 09:09 PM
I like the new song
[hr]

Well most likely finish this arc up by late october early november and will see Sasuke take care of Orochimaru by mid december and a glimbse of Suigetsu.

Its not that far off.specially if they go light on the spoil sauce

AkatsukiNoTobi
September 23, 2008, 10:56 PM
Pein's first appearance (that's not an apparition) is right after Hidan and Kakuzu first fight Team Asuma. Pein tells them to stop so that they can seal the Sanbi. Happens in chapter 327, page 16. It's not a clear shot, but it should show him and the Rain Village.

UchihaDK83
September 24, 2008, 02:29 AM
Why there will be a new opening??? i thought this opening was final for Hidan and Kakuzu saga... mhh ...

Will be very long Hidan and Kakuzu saga?? After will be there Sasuke versus Orochimaru ??

Kaijuu
September 24, 2008, 01:04 PM
Why there will be a new opening??? i thought this opening was final for Hidan and Kakuzu saga... mhh ...
No, that was excatly the same Opening as the one when the filler started. But because fillers are over they had to remake the same Opening^^ Every new opening has another song..

Will be very long Hidan and Kakuzu saga??
That depends on how much the anime-maker will drag this out. I think it will only last about 16 weeks or so. If they continue to put filler-elements in every episode like they are doing right now...
If we are lucky they will tell us the background story of Hidan and Kakuzu in the anime, because the manga didn't. The recently released Databook did, so they would be able to do it imo^^

After will be there Sasuke versus Orochimaru ??
Theres a confrontation, but I don't wanna spoil you more, if you haven't read the manga...

btw.: If this (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=7293) side is reliable, then we will get a new ending this week and next week we will see a new opening... Hope so :-)