PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 329 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

hatsuharupeace
October 03, 2008, 01:18 AM
The chapter is out. You can get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40835).

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics and Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1051987#post1051987) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. No spamming allowed.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

liquidsky
October 08, 2008, 04:23 AM
Nice leaked spoiler pics, in fact I think that's the whole darn chapter.

Hitsugaya vs. Halibelle just doesn't work out for me.....was hoping for a Soi Fong vs. Hali catfight... :T and then a certain tanned comrade of Soi Fong jumps into help her.... that would've been so neat.... (fantasizing a cat fight consisting of Soi Fong, Yoruichi and Hali)

ascalon
October 08, 2008, 04:41 AM
That would've been way too predictable/cliche. The match ups thus far have been horribly predictable enough.

patz
October 08, 2008, 05:22 AM
How is Matsumoto gonna fight Halibel's 3 fraccions? Where is Yamamoto's lieutenant?

When Halibel ans Startk already start fighting, I think this means they're not #1.

King Mordred
October 08, 2008, 05:56 AM
Stark speaks in the spoilers, but there isnt a translation yet, maybe well get an idea from the trans who is what number in this issue.

taimoor2
October 08, 2008, 06:04 AM
Something stark did in this chapter made me realize he is not really the 1st espada. He asked Ukitake and Kyoruku to just pretend to fight instead of fighting. Now you might say it’s because of personality but I don’t think so.
When you face a stronger opponent or one of equal strength, you don’t ask them to pretend to fight coz that’s just insulting them and showing cowardice. If the same thing is done with a weaker opponent, it makes sense but here it is totally inappropriate!
Either Stark is weak or he is just so ridiculously strong that Ukitake and Kyoruku are not even remotely close to his power level! As the later scenario is unlikely, Stark is just not first espada!

King Mordred
October 08, 2008, 06:23 AM
Halibel is 3 because she is fighting Hitsugaya, sorry but he's kind of weak no offense to Hitsu fans. So Barragan is an Emperor, God, and King, he is closest to being 1, if Stark wants to wait for the other fights to finish he could be 1: if Barragan fights too, because if his remaining 2 fraccion are killed he won't sit there and take it. While Stark is standing around, his laziness could prove him to be 1, lazy people wait.

notBowen
October 08, 2008, 06:30 AM
Another week where nothing happens. Like, at all. God damn I wish he would pick up the pace a bit. Is there a single attack in this entire chapter?

wooticus
October 08, 2008, 06:41 AM
i just think stark is an all over lazy guy.. he has no intention to fight and maybe he has even no grunge against shinigami.. he seems to actually doesn't even want to fight them.

but halibel vs hitsu?? never thought of that.. unless toshiro has some nice new moves this fight will be quite unequal.. and why does rangiku fight three fraccions while soifon fights one?!

i like this spoilers

Yans86
October 08, 2008, 06:49 AM
Another week where nothing happens. Like, at all. God damn I wish he would pick up the pace a bit. Is there a single attack in this entire chapter?

I think the chapter is good.....Matsumoto against 3 fraccion???she is crazy.....in the end she is going to show bankai!!!!

Soi Fon has to give us a quick win or she won't be at Matsumoto's level...

Halibel against Hitsu???Halibel has absolutely to kick his ass!!!!!!think about it,if Hitsu win all alone against her...even if she is no.3,is going to put Hitsu beyon Ulquiorra and Ichigo+bankai+hollow powers......

Stark and Kyouraku....waitin for them ih ih ih ih if there weren't Yammaji,sure they would sit for a tea,waitin the others fights!!!

Darek Khort
October 08, 2008, 06:54 AM
I am well and truly disappointed. Looks like a chapter where hardly anything happens.
I really wonder how he is going to do the fights. If Kubo decides to switch to Ichigo at this moment...then...darn. Spending two chapters introducing the fight set-up, then moving to Ichigo would be bad.

I really hope there's more to it than this...but looking at the number of pages doesn't seem like it.

hollowdemon
October 08, 2008, 07:08 AM
by the spoilers we cant exactly say stark is weak right away, i agree with what was mentioned above. That stark might be ridiculously strong which explains the part where he said to kyouraku and ukitake to just pretend fight until the others are done because he might be able to destroy them easily ( then again we havent seen the full power of ukitake and kyouraku ).

im kind of wondering what aizen, gin and tousen are doing though since once again theyre in a position of just waiting
either way at least its making progress slowly and surely into the battles :D

hajialibaig
October 08, 2008, 07:56 AM
holy cow, just looked at the spoiler translation and pics. Looks like an epic chapter, the best in a while! Can't wait to read it on friday

davidvoyage
October 08, 2008, 08:18 AM
hmm... I hope those 3 top espadas won't disappoint me. There is NO WAY halibel will lose against little hitsugaya...Come on, she's stronger than Ulquiorra!

burningrubble
October 08, 2008, 08:40 AM
And she's obviously so much stronger than Nnoitra, or else he would have had the same problem with her as he did with Nel..."there's no way a woman should be stronger than a man on the battlefield!" So Halibel should beat little Hitsugaya into submission also...

hajialibaig
October 08, 2008, 08:57 AM
Hitsugaya who had trouble beating one of Grimmjow's fraccion
Hitsugaya who has to release Bankai in every little fight, and his shikai had no effect on Espada #10.......

Halibel will wipe the floor with him

wooticus
October 08, 2008, 08:58 AM
no hitsu will win, because of matsumoto he knows her weak point --> big titties

damn, why does toshiro always have to do with the big breasted ladies^^

Akihito
October 08, 2008, 09:24 AM
i would be so happy if masumoto had a bankai, frankly with all the female captains who we know have bankai i wanna see one of the actually using a bankai i mean wtf, SHOW IT TO ME

TheChosenOne
October 08, 2008, 09:42 AM
Just saw the new spoilers, looks to be a great chapter. Glad to see everyone ready to fight, wonder what Barragan and Yamma will do, while all the other fights are happening. Hopefully we see something from both of them. Glad that Stark still keeps to his lazy attitude even in the middle of all these powerful captains. I wonder if Hitsu has improved vastly that he is a threat to Halibel, considering he had trouble will Luppi. The only way I see Hitsu winning is he has the perfect bankai to counter Halibel's release ability, like Byakuya had with Zomari. :)

kkck
October 08, 2008, 09:43 AM
I get the feeling that even now the espada have the advantage. I think that pretty soon the captains are going to get reinforcements from huecomundo and probably vizards.

patedecarne
October 08, 2008, 09:49 AM
Haha, Hitsu vs Halibel isn't even a fight, is just a child's play, if Hali went for real Hitsu won't even see what'll hit him before his death...

Other than that, seems to be a hell of chapter: nor Shunsui or Stark will fight with full powers and Barragan is most likely numero uno, because he still haven't draw his sword...

Tsukisama
October 08, 2008, 09:58 AM
Interesting spoilers. If Hitsugaya manages to beat Halibel in some way (even by the perfect counter cliche that Kubo has been using up until now), I might just stop reading the manga. There should be no way in HM that Hitsugaya should even cause Halibel to break a sweat. Since she is facing Hitsu, this kind of casts a large shadow of doubt on Halibel being anything above #3 in my mind, but perhaps there is still hope if Halibel squashes him quickly.

Other than that, seems to be a hell of chapter: nor Shunsui or Stark will fight with full powers and Barragan is most likely numero uno, because he still haven't draw his sword...

From what I understood of the spoilers, Kyouraku was rejecting the idea of holding back, and then Stark in turn agreed to also not hold back. Thus, I think they are going to go all out. I am thinking that Stark will be a bitt too strong for Shunsui and probably force Ukitake to join.

As for Barragan, I expect more of him just sitting around watching his fraccion getting decimated. (Well, perhaps Oomaeda's opponent might do fairly well. I wouldn't mind seeing him be the first casualty on the side of the good guys.) I thik Yama will also sit back. (For the person who asked where Sasakibe is, my guess is that he is hovering behind Yamamoto like he usually does.)

patedecarne
October 08, 2008, 10:09 AM
Tsuki, I don't think Kubo will do this, for the all readers's sake: From all the cliches so far, Hitsu winning would be worst, one that cannot be explained with any kind of action or thought.... And yes, Halibel should be able to win without using about 20% of her full power... To tell the truth, i'm not that worried with this issue, because I know that Kubo won't dissapoint us with it^^

but maybe Kubo is setting up the scenario for the vaizard's arrival, something similar to that occasion in HM, where Unohana, Kenpachi, Byakuya and Mayuri just arrived in time to save Ichigo and co.

Yamma and Barragan seemsto be idle right now, if anything they'll fight each other, but as the remaining warriors, with this chapter I got the impression that the bad guys will gain the upper hand here... preparing the stage for the Vaizards...

Eye of the tiger
October 08, 2008, 10:17 AM
Nice set up chapter. On Hitsu vs Halibel, I think it may turn out to be a good fight after all. Remember what Kenpachi said in HM that Yamma had everyone on a training overdrive to get ready for the winter war. Its been stated that Hitsu is still very much a novice, captain-in-training and that he has a huge amount of untapped potential. Maybe he's dug into that and now has more power in his offense/defense or new tricks/combos. He might still match Halibel, but I too think it'll be too much if he just defeats her.. I think most of the captains are gonna need assistance to beat the espada.

Zhee
October 08, 2008, 10:20 AM
Soi Fon is up against one measly fraccion?
And I think Halibel is out of the running for the top 2 spots.

Eye of the tiger
October 08, 2008, 10:20 AM
And I think that the espada being defeated will still serve Aizen's true goal and he'd still go to the king's realm leaving all of SS staring. Plus, I bet Kubo's got something big up his sleeve, like maybe a bunch of real vasto lordes appearing and giving Aizen the ride to King's realm via actual SS.

ShuheiKazeshini
October 08, 2008, 10:23 AM
Does barragan even have a zanpaktou???:blink i dont recall seeing him with one.... :oh

Tsukisama
October 08, 2008, 10:26 AM
Tsuki, I don't think Kubo will do this, for the all readers's sake: From all the cliches so far, Hitsu winning would be worst, one that cannot be explained with any kind of action or thought.... And yes, Halibel should be able to win without using about 20% of her full power... To tell the truth, i'm not that worried with this issue, because I know that Kubo won't dissapoint us with it^^

I hope so, but Hitsugaya is a bit of a fan-favorite and I am just a bit worried that he might pull a Kendopachi and give Hitsugaya some until now unmentioned boost. That would seriously disappoint me, but for now, I have still have faith Halibel's superiority and Kubo's competence.

but maybe Kubo is setting up the scenario for the vaizard's arrival, something similar to that occasion in HM, where Unohana, Kenpachi, Byakuya and Mayuri just arrived in time to save Ichigo and co.

I could also see the vizard's showing up like the four captains did in HM, but if they did that, then Aizen's forces would probably lose there. Thus, either Aizen has some ulterior "haha, fooled you all again!" moment coming, or it would mean the end of the manga, and considering how powerful the vizards should be, I find it hard to believe that Aizen has a hidden surprise that momentous to counter the vizards (although, if he has like 10 or so VLs lying in wait, then he might be able to pull it off).

The vizards arriving like the HM captains did, though, would also disappoint me, since it would be another example of Kubo using a repetitive plot device. I am hoping that Kubo finds some way to introduce the vizards into the plot in an original way.

Yamma and Barragan seemsto be idle right now, if anything they'll fight each other, but as the remaining warriors, with this chapter I got the impression that the bad guys will gain the upper hand here... preparing the stage for the Vaizards...

Maybe they will fight, but I can't imagine Soi Fon becoming too tired after her encounter with the fraccion. I could easily picture her going from the fraccion and the