PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Kanojo to Natsu to Boku by Kawashita Mizuki

Asakura
August 17, 2006, 12:45 AM
This has got to be the first Akamaru-Jump '06 release ever. We worked our asses off all day to bring you this one-shot to you fans!

Kanojo to Natsu to Boku is One-shot by Kawashita Mizuki that was released in Akamaru-Jump '06, a yearly magizine dedicated to weekly jump(its basically just pure one-shots/omake and extras.) You might remember Kawashita as the Mangaka of Ichigo %100 and Lilim Kiss.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8346/kanojotonatsutoboku07ov6.jpg

Summary from Plumcity: Short romantic story about a boy going on a date to the beach with his senpai. 8 gorgeous fully coloured pages by Kawashita Mizuki, the mangaka of the wildly popular Ichigo 100%, and Lilim Kiss, Akane-chan Overdrive, Kaede Typhoon.

Please come visit for #plumcity@irchighway for the one-shot and check out our other series if you dun mind ^^

(note: of any mods read this, can i ask you to keep anybody from posting a ysi/rapidshare download link for this series? Plumcity likes to keep it irc and bt-only)

bt link up later

Gold Knight
August 17, 2006, 05:52 AM
(note: of any mods read this, can i ask you to keep anybody from posting a ysi/rapidshare download link for this series? Plumcity likes to keep it irc and bt-only)

Sure.

barbapapa
August 17, 2006, 06:36 AM
Looks pretty.

Moved from General Manga Discussion

Nami
March 07, 2007, 05:04 AM
Ey...I think i read this before....Its shounen Romance! :amuse
Very Ichigo 100% style...and I remembered the ending for this!
Thanks for sharing this !