PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 320 Discussion [Naruto]

Predator
August 17, 2006, 01:11 PM
So the second training step is done. Good for Naruto. He gets to surprise his two teachers a bit more again. :eyeroll
Aside from the training we get some emotional moments featuring Asuma and Kurenai and later also Sakura.

Didn't know that? Well maybe that's because you haven't read the chapter then. Get it Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=7576.0).

Now we have another blank page ahead of us. What will be written on it? :noworry

Maybe the third step of training? Maybe Asuma and his team versus Hidan & Kakuzu duet? What about Sakura and other rookies? And will Kurenai do something about the situation?
I'll take whatever comes.

What about you? What's your prediction?

Remember that all the talks about the current chapter belong to Chapter 319 Discussion (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6929.0).

neomaster121
August 17, 2006, 01:13 PM
well from the spoiler script in the spoiler section its seems like the next chapter will be the technique or his chakra taking form.

Sai_the_Shaman
August 17, 2006, 01:22 PM
next chapter we will finally see what kind of Jutsu Naruto will try to create. given his training so far, I have this funny image of my head of Naruto running to a person, putting his hand on them and cuttign them in helf with his chakra (though that's definitley not what I expect the Jutsu to be). we'll probably also see an update on the Akatsuki and Asuma chasing them. I think it would be funny to have a clip of Akatsuki selling the dead monks body.

last one here
August 17, 2006, 01:35 PM
Well let's see here: he's cut a leaf, and a waterfall, the next thing is to cut the air.
I still remember his first wind jutsu (Ch. 77)
leaf-soild
waterfall- liquid
air-air

aspmotta
August 17, 2006, 01:37 PM
You all are forgetting about the nine tails chackra... Next naruto will learn to manipulate both his chackras unite them and create an ultimate jutso with everything he has! Wait and see!

linker
August 17, 2006, 01:46 PM
i think it'll be more fight next time,and the training will be more shorter.
i kinda interested,what kind of jutsu will naruto create?
the fight between konoha and akatsuki would be interesting,can't wait for it >.<

villageidiot
August 17, 2006, 01:52 PM
What about Asuma's team taking on Kakuzu and Hidan, getting pummelled and then at the last minute Kurenai comes to the rescue and the two Akatsuki comment on seeing those eyes before (hint, hint)?

Darkestsith6
August 17, 2006, 02:04 PM
I prefer to think Kurenai was knocked up and can't fight because of the baby she carries in her stomach.

Zoe303
August 17, 2006, 02:12 PM
I prefer to think Kurenai was knocked up and can't fight because of the baby she carries in her stomach.

mmmm......

Well as you say I think we'll see the new jutsu,but I've been thinking in the image of Sakura crying and,I've remembered she said 'crying is not going to bring Sasuke's back' or something like this.the thing is is that sooner or later she will ask for some help to Tsunade or someone and she'll start training hard. I wish this would happen 'cause this days we haven't seen her train or fight,have we? That's my prediction

IniQuuS
August 17, 2006, 02:15 PM
I don't see any significant progress with Naruto's training in the next chapter. Considering how tired he was from the extensive training he has already done, I think he'll be resting in the next chapter possibly. He didn't even get a night's worth of sleep (he woke up in the middle of the night to cut that waterfall). Aside from that, Yamato needs rest as well.

I think we'll see Asuma running through some forest in the next chapter with his team and hopefully less of the stupid pages of "moments," where there's no dialogue like Kurenai and Sakura in 319.

If, perchance, the training resumes next chapter (like 321 is about the next morning or something), he'll probably start working on cutting rocks or cutting objects without touching them (like cutting a leaf from 1 inch above it or something).

McNerd
August 17, 2006, 02:21 PM
I don't see any significant progress with Naruto's training in the next chapter.

From the end of the chapter:

"Naruto's training approaches its final stage! Next week: 'the true form of the new jutsu' "

If we can believe those end-of-chapter things, which seem to be pretty misleading. I was surprised.

orentt
August 17, 2006, 02:23 PM
My prediction is that chapter 320 wont be as boring as 219

HimuraX
August 17, 2006, 02:29 PM
Ok, first off. Was that symbolism that Sakura faded into the dark or some hint at some of her skill/training. Here tears are there, but her feelings might allow her to do some stealth moves, who knows. I'm still surprised we have a chapter today :)

Onto Naruto's training. I think he'll be focusing on accuracy instead of something like splitting rocks, air, etc. He needs to get some form of a long range attack or something that is very untraceable or visible. I think he'll be focusing on cutting things from a distance or even moving things. Giving him something like a Gara long range attack.

Ok, wtf is going on with Asuma and Kurenai. This is strange and I think that one of them isn't as honest. I really think that she is somehow linked to the Akatsuki and Asuma knows or has an assumption. Who knows? I'm just excited for the next 2 chapters. I wanna see Naruto get some sick moves and possilbly some updates on Sai (he's been MIA for a while now).

Cheers,

HimuraX

mars0103
August 17, 2006, 02:35 PM
right now the true training begins

Tombadgerlock
August 17, 2006, 02:39 PM
I Really hope that the Sakura smbolism isn't a prediction of hergoing away and betraying konoha to the dark, but then again i think not, though with kishimoto we never know if he is going to do something stupid like that. Or else, it cold represent her friendsip and bond with sasuke withering to nothing (grins :p ), so it may also be a prediction of her training hard ot help naruto out for his goal. Lots of different options now... Really hope that the new justsu is an empowering jutsu, like a a wind dance style that makes him faster and sronger...helping with the rasengan for makng a combo. no just a new move that ignores his previous ones, then, so no knives.

ikuroi
August 17, 2006, 02:45 PM
I will predict that Naruto will come up with a tech where he does his wind jutsu on each finger, making a claw-no-jutsu lol. C'mon like you wouldnt expect Kishi to pull that off! If thats the case, he can use it in closerange as in midrange!

Arsonist
August 17, 2006, 02:57 PM
I hope to see some Asuma vs. Akatsuki (Hidan & Kakuzu) battle. Not Asuma alone vs. those two but Asumas current team.
I think we will get more specific details on what Narutos new jutsu will be like.

@HimuraX: I think your'e overestimating the whole Asuma/Kurenai deal. ;) I figure they're pair and with the frame when Asuma looks towards the window and says "Someone has to do it..." just makes it more obvious to me. He wants to protect Konoha while she thinks others can do it. He is kind of risking his life :p

body flicker
August 17, 2006, 03:00 PM
i can definaly see sakura showing up in front of naruto next chap

and as far as his training goes naruto will probally just work on making big and sharp gust of wind chakra so he can use it at will in battle

Tombadgerlock
August 17, 2006, 03:01 PM
Arsonist: She is a shinobi too. She is risking her life too. So it would be pretty hypocritical.

I really hope and think tha Asuma thinks the king is the children. Ouch, bad english...

donkeyhigh
August 17, 2006, 03:16 PM
Well let's see here: he's cut a leaf, and a waterfall, the next thing is to cut the air.
I still remember his first wind jutsu (Ch. 77)
leaf-soild
waterfall- liquid
air-air

I'm seeing Naruto making a vacuum around himself, drawing chakra nearby into him.
Maby controlling the air density around him, making it firmer or thinner. Making it possible to walk on air, or removing air to strangle his opponents. Also, he could possibly make an air sword of some kind.

Draphoenix
August 17, 2006, 03:33 PM
well, this chapter started off boring but ended well. I think it would have been better to have his waterfall training over two chapters but i wont complain cuz it took two weeks to get it so :). Asuma will sacrifice himself like everyone is thinking and shikamaru will get pissed. Sakura is torn between naruto and sasuke. Kurenai is worried about Asuma. I was hoping for something like Asuma dies, naruto picks up the knives and kills the Akatasuki. Now another week

ihearthinata
August 17, 2006, 03:47 PM
well maybe Kuranai is not part of the team that is being sent out.. and Asuma is going to protect her..

Arsonist
August 17, 2006, 03:48 PM
Arsonist: She is a shinobi too. She is risking her life too. So it would be pretty hypocritical.

I know that too but he is going to fight akatsuki...wich is kinda related to dying (at least these two). Eventhough they both are ninjas, that doesn't mean they don't have felleings for eachother, does it?
If someone you loved were going to fight with a knife against someone with an AK47 (wich is kind of the deal here considering their strength) would'nt you rather have someone else do it?

Vegitto
August 17, 2006, 03:51 PM
My prediction:

-Naruto will try to think of jutsu and will 'invent' something that closely resembles Hiraishin.
-Yamato/Tenzou will not be able to keep the Kyuubi in check 100%, essentially fucking up Naruto's new jutsu the first time he tries it and angering Naruto greatly.
-Kurenai is pregnant.
-We will see what Akatsuki is doing with the Nibi and Sanbi.
-We will see what Orochimaru and co are up to.
-Something concerning Sai.

This will be spread out over several chapters (4 or 5). Kishimoto is making this training last, the manga is slow-pace for the next ~10 chapters. After that, ooooh, you'll see. :D

Donils
August 17, 2006, 04:33 PM
Asuma and Shikamaru will have long conversation with more foreshadowing until they arrive at the temple. Shikamaru will start to believe that the "King" means Konoha and the people you love.

Hidan and Kakuzu will exchange the monk and will be confronted by a Konoha squad.

Just as Naruto begins to show Kakashi his new jutsu, Yamato passes out.

Toad Sage
August 17, 2006, 04:34 PM
I really doubt anyone is going to see the Kyuubi for a bit, as the focus is all on Naruto's development at the moment. People have been predicting the remergence of Kyuubi all summer long and we still have yet to see it. If Kyuubi does return, it will be at a more crucial moment in the story when his return could threaten Naruto's survival. I do not feel Kyuubi is going to pop up again in the context of a training episode. Usually his appearances are very dramatic.

Besides that, I predict we'll see the new jutsu as most of the previous posters are saying. I don't think we'll see nibi or sanbi yet, although I do think we'll see Kakuza and Hidan being stalked, possibly even confronted, by Asuma's unit. So, the chapter shall consist of polishing the jutsu and catching up with Kakuza and Hidan. I also feel we'll see Kakuza and Hidan already attacked when they come into view, but of course, victorious and surrounded by a dead unit of leaf ninjas.

Elldar
August 17, 2006, 04:46 PM
hmm,
Prediction 1: Tsunade-baachan will have a talk, with Sakura-san saying something like it aint worth, thinking of the past, look ahead of you. (nah, something like that)
Prediction 2: max one page Naruto training.
Prediction 3: more Kurenai(sp?), and the Shika and Asuma team almost reach the temple. or at least they will do something.
Predicition 4: Jiraiya-sama hmm, hmm do I really have to say anything more? (I just hope this one is true).

sblackburn
August 17, 2006, 04:57 PM
My prediction is that chapter 320 wont be as boring as 219

i wish[br]Posted on: August 17, 2006, 04:49:09 PM_________________________________________________

I Really hope that the Sakura smbolism isn't a prediction of hergoing away and betraying konoha to the dark, but then again i think not, though with kishimoto we never know if he is going to do something stupid like that. Or else, it cold represent her friendsip and bond with sasuke withering to nothing (grins :p ), so it may also be a prediction of her training hard ot help naruto out for his goal. L...

Yeah well, I'd have to agree with you there. The whole team7 copying the sanin's really fallen into place. N's copying J, Sasuke following Oro...and now we've just to wait for Sakura to follow Tsu's path and become a kinda rhonin. But will she lose someone else precious first? That's the only real question for me. Anyways, kinda off-topic.

Next chapter...
leaf=thin&weak
water=dense, but fluid
next...rock (dense & solid), tree (just cuz yamato can create loads&they're near a forrest :D)

o. and shikamaru looks knowingly at asuma.

night

spudcadet
August 17, 2006, 05:03 PM
well maybe Kuranai is not part of the team that is being sent out.. and Asuma is going to protect her..

I rekkon you mite be right.... Kuranai mite even be a Jinchuuriki. Naruto could end up using his new wind jitsu to fire his rasengan??

jerger
August 17, 2006, 05:11 PM
to me they are doing this to convert his super chakra anger modes... into these super charges of direct and deadly damage... just the same as his red glow tails damage mode... but this time he can vent without hurting friends.

Gold Knight
August 17, 2006, 05:16 PM
Asuma is going to die. Eventually.

That's what 319 told me. Somebody has to do it - and Asuma looks to Kurenai's window, and then goes off. Kurenai looks and looks like she has a bad feeling. With all the foreshadowing we've gotten, and then THIS... ugh.

Other than that not a clue what will happen in the next chapter, but I'd bet it will focus a little more on what the Akatsuki is doing at the moment again.

destinator
August 17, 2006, 05:49 PM

If sara-chan reads that you'll die for sure!

Well as the preview says we will hopefully see narutos new move! Somehow I doubt that because it would be much cooler if Naruto pulls that out of his sleave in a fight against Akatsuki! Well I go for half Akatsuki/Asuma and half the final stage of the training.

kubik
August 17, 2006, 05:51 PM
This Asuma dying is begging to be too obvious to me... I sense a plot twist... maybe the one to die is indeed shik... nah!

Boomerang
August 17, 2006, 06:37 PM
Concerning Narutos new jutsu I think it will involve making him faster. In 311 when Sakura, Naruto and Sai go and visit Kakashi, Sakura tells Kakashi that Sasukes fast movement isn't normal. So for Naruto to be able to keep up I think he'll become faster! (Still hoping for Naruto to develop the fourths jutsu :P )

TheGreenFlash
August 17, 2006, 06:41 PM
Asuma is going to sacrifice himself to protect shikamaru (The king, Asuma probbably thinks the king is all of those who you care about)

and as for naruto he is going to finish up the waterfall training and start another training

extrasport161
August 17, 2006, 06:53 PM
I Really hope that the Sakura smbolism isn't a prediction of hergoing away and betraying konoha to the dark, but then again i think not, though with kishimoto we never know if he is going to do something stupid like that. Or else, it cold represent her friendsip and bond with sasuke withering to nothing (grins :p ), so it may also be a prediction of her training hard ot help naruto out for his goal. Lots of different options now... Really hope that the new justsu is an empowering jutsu, like a a wind dance style that makes him faster and sronger...helping with the rasengan for makng a combo. no just a new move that ignores his previous ones, then, so no knives.

i would like to see her stop wasting her time over sasuke and start realizing that naruto is more important to her now. and maybe she'll continue in the fight to bring sasuke back, but not for her own goals, but for naruto's goals (basically what you said :D hahaha).

Gold Knight
August 17, 2006, 06:59 PM
If sara-chan reads that you'll die for sure!

That's just what this chapter told me, though. ;)

I do still kind of sense a plot twist myself coming up somewhere because all this massive foreshadowing is just asking to be suspicious.

younzo
August 17, 2006, 07:54 PM
well, this chapter show us that obviously Tobi IS Obit... WTF this is getting a reflex

anyway i predict serious trouble for Asuma in the next chapter and Akatsuki apparition, no more training.

extrasport161
August 17, 2006, 08:00 PM
we'll see a bit of naruto's training, maybe not even. i'm hoping for at least a shot of kakashi saying something wise and inciteful. i really want to see team asuma get in some face time with akatsuki, or at least show up at the fire temple and begin trailing them.

ps, maybe we'll see what the "catastrophie!!!" was from last chapter's teaser.

renrutal
August 18, 2006, 12:33 AM
320: More Naruto world technical explanations. And the beginning of the final part of the training

I doubt it will be long range training since wind is suited for short and medium range, and cutting a tree from few meters aways isn't much exciting.

I'd say in this part of training Naruto will need to develop his own jutsu, and every Naruto bunshin is going to try something different. Kakashi and Yamato won't be able to help much here.

Meanwhile, we will see Asuma team spotting Hidan and Kakuzu and their dead hostage.

---

I'd like to see Kurenai having a girl talk(woman actually) with Sakura(and/or Hinata, if I'm really luck). Flashbacks and all.

That, or she'll finally tell Kakashi what was on Asuma's mind.

Raine_Joybringer
August 18, 2006, 12:55 AM

That's what 319 told me. Somebody has to do it - and Asuma looks to Kurenai's window, and then goes off. Kurenai looks and looks like she has a bad feeling. With all the foreshadowing we've gotten, and then THIS... ugh.

Other than that not a clue what will happen in the next chapter, but I'd bet it will focus a little more on what the Akatsuki is doing at the moment again.

I might actually have to agree with you there... there was just something about those few panels that spelt a kind of doom about it all. I mean, we have 20 squads of people all going after S-ranked missing nins. We're going to see some carnage, no doubt. And it'd be a little cowardly-seeming of Asuma's team if they didn't enter combat...

I think that we're going to see Sakura start her own training run, with someone else for help... maybe even Sai.

Daisumaru
August 18, 2006, 03:58 AM
I think we'll see Sakura do something drastic in order to gain power, but I hope she doesn't pull a Sasuke and go on steroids. Honestly I think the crying is more along the lines that she stills feels useless. Plus Naruto's situation seems to be upsetting her more than Sasuke.

Kurenai knows something big that we'll be shown in a few chapters, around ten tops. Sorry it was just an odd place to bring her up at even if Asuma is going to die and that was some sort of a farewell. My geuss is it has to do with AL, but maybe more than we could ever have imagined.

And one other thing Sai's peeping in on the men's hotsprings ^^;

Vegitto
August 18, 2006, 04:33 AM
OMG Kurenai is teh AL! :p

walkie
August 18, 2006, 05:55 AM
about asuma i agree that he will do some great sacrifice but in the end he will live, like neji and choji....but that event will help shikamaru to understand the "king"..

Faust
August 18, 2006, 06:53 AM
Predictions for 230:

An expansion on how Kurenai feels about Asuma or vice versa, like a self reflection or Kurenai talking with...i dunno Anko maybe, we sure haven't seen her in awhile.

Naruto will probably finish the training, but I'd imagine the scene to be him celebrating the creation of the new justu while Kakashi and Yamato are both happy and surprised on how quickly he was able to accomplish it. I don't think we'll see the new jutsu though, I think we're gonna have to wait till a real battle for Kishimoto to reveal it. So maybe a few more chapters till we get to see if people's prediction's of wind swords or windori/windsengan will be true or not.

I can see the last few scenes of the chapter now...Kakuzu and Hidan arguing and then a foot appears in the panel. And then it zooms out featuring the Akatsuki pair and a Konoha team (maybe Asuma or maybe a random team) with words on the side saying something like: "Konaha and Akatsuki. The two have finally met. What will come with this confrontation?!!?"

HAhahaaa...I guess I overdid it.

I'd like to see Sakura get more training though...for someone who is genjutsu type she doesn't try hard to be one. :s

Bartserk
August 18, 2006, 05:34 PM
I've read here that Kurenai might be a Jinchuuriki... please, don't be ridiculous!! Remember when Itachi and Kisame traveled to Konoha to explore the terrain and try to abduct Naruto? They fought Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi and Gai before fleeing. If they knew Naruto was a Jinchuuriki, they should have known Kurenai was one too... then why didn't they abduct her? They had the chance but otherwise they chose to fight... just doesn't make any sense.

Hitomioftheleaf
August 18, 2006, 06:03 PM
I've read here that Kurenai might be a Jinchuuriki... please, don't be ridiculous!! Remember when Itachi and Kisame traveled to Konoha to explore the terrain and try to abduct Naruto? They fought Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi and Gai before fleeing. If they knew Naruto was a Jinchuuriki, they should have known Kurenai was one too... then why didn't they abduct her? They had the chance but otherwise they chose to fight... just doesn't make any sense.

I agree with you, that does sound somewhat ridiculous

graphic_content
August 18, 2006, 06:16 PM
there have been so many far-fetched predictions to who the remaining Jinchuurikis are - but no one predicted the sudden apprearance of the two-tails NOR the fact that one was sealed inside an animal - if the remaining Jinchuuriki was someone of importance to the Naruto mythology - i think that it would have introduced into the series a long time ago - for the sake of building importance.

i do think however, that Asuma is VERY seriously thinking about sacrificing himself to kill an Akatsuki member (no surprise there, given the nature of appearance/discussion lately) - BUT Kurenai ties to him have yet to be revealed - it seems clear to me that they are romantically involved - quite possibly prompting her to follow secretly and jump in last minute to save Asuma from a fatal blow (dramatic - i know, but it doesnt seem to be outside of her character)

secret love!?!?! seems to be a rampant theme lately - Asuma/Kurenai, Ichigo/Inoue - do you think their authors talk?

rennokun
August 18, 2006, 06:26 PM
prediction

Kurenai - pregnant with asuma baby :XD (thats the reason kurenai didnt go help fighting)

Naruto will start training to make his own jutsu

we will c some action with the akatsuki and asuma team

THETRUTH.com
August 18, 2006, 07:17 PM

I dont think Kurenai is a Jinchuuriki but the reason Akatsuki might know of Naruto and not her is because everyone in Konoha over a certain age knows of him. She could have been an orphan from another village or cast out of another village because she was a jinchuuriki. Itachi could have provided the info on Naruto but Kurenai is older than Itachi so he might not know of her. And maybe Oro could have told them but he is not the type to share.

ihearthinata
August 18, 2006, 07:23 PM
I dont think Kurenai is a Jinchuuriki but the reason Akatsuki might know of Naruto and not her is because everyone in Konoha over a certain age knows of him. She could have been an orphan from another village or cast out of another village because she was a jinchuuriki. Itachi could have provided the info on Naruto but Kurenai is older than Itachi so he might not know of her. And maybe Oro could have told them but he is not the type to share.

so the plot thickens.... dum dum dummmmmmmmmm
honestly i don't think she is one either though, but hey with what you wrote it could be possible

Donils
August 18, 2006, 08:06 PM
Kurenai being a Jinchuuriki is way too far-fetched. As was already stated, it makes not one bit of sense. Gai, Kiba, and Hinata might as well be Jinchuurikis too.

Back to predictions. I think that was the last we will see of Kurenai for awhile. I don't think she'll jump in to save Asuma. The next time we'll see her will be reacting to Asuma's death.

The only people I see jumping into the fight is Ino and Choji. People forget how close Shikamaru and Choji are and Asuma's whole team should be there when he goes down.

Ikasu
August 18, 2006, 08:12 PM
I predict that everyone in the naruto universe will realize fighting is pointless and join hands to a trip to mcdonalds..Even orochimaru...Who will end up getting a happy meal and a toy hummer. Problem solved..

Ok..but seriously...I'm not even going to attempt a prediction. Although the next chapter preview said more along the lines of naruto completing his jutsu I doubt that will happen. But who knows...for once it might not mislead us...We'll just have to wait and see ^_^.

76trombones
August 18, 2006, 08:30 PM
I think that Jiraiya is the seven-tails porcupine Jinchuuriki. Sometimes, he exibits the qualities of a porcupine Jinchuuriki by sprouting spines and snorting. And you know what? Kakashi's left side is the 4 tails jinchuuriki, the parrot. That's why his sharingan can copy so many techniques. His right side, however, remains normal.

On a more serious note, I predict that we might actually see some serious Akatsuki action in the near future. Kishimoto has a way of forcing the confrontation on the readers really fast and dragging out the actual fight. I feel like we'll see that again. And obviously we'll either find out or get hints as to what the actual execution of the technique requires in Naruto's training. But I feel like the focus will begin to shift toward Asuma/Shika and crew. Should be plenty interesting, I'm looking forward to it.

toin7
August 18, 2006, 08:45 PM
If you notice the type of training used to get wind manipulation, it has NOTHING to do with increased speed. Everything had to do with cutting one thing or the other. This leads to the conclusion that the jutsu will be another close range offensive jutsu. It cannot have range at this point unless kakashi teaches naruto how to manipulate chakra at range.

76trombones
August 18, 2006, 08:47 PM
If you notice the type of training used to get wind manipulation, it has NOTHING to do with increased speed. Everything had to do with cutting one thing or the other. This leads to the conclusion that the jutsu will be another close range offensive jutsu. It cannot have range at this point unless kakashi teaches naruto how to manipulate chakra at range.

Errr ... I wouldn't be so sure. Remember that before, Naruto didn't know how to manipulate his chakra at all. Knowing how to manipulate his wind element chakra, perhaps now Naruto can use that to increase his speed. I don't see how that's entirely implausible. Also ... think Dragonball style in terms of Wind chakra manipulation, and you can see how he might use a ranged attack ;) Yeah, it might be a bit of a stretch, but you never know. But since Naruto has always been strongest in close ranged, I guess I'll agree with you here.

matador113
August 18, 2006, 09:06 PM
Kakashi explains to naruto what will take for him to create the new jutsu.

On the way to the fire temple team Asuma meets another fatally wounded squad. Small chat that they should watch out for Hidan unique abilities.

Last Page team Asuma Meets Hidan & Kakuzu.

Side note: Kishimoto said in an interview long ago, that for part 2 & beyond he wanted to add more romance to the series. Kurenai & Asuma relantionship was hinted in the first part. Now they are just making it more obvious. Kurenai is worry because she knows how powerful akutsuki members are, since she fought two of them before. She know her love is going into a suicidal type of mission. Asuma is just reiforncing the fact, he knows it, but like he said, "someone has to do it". About Kurenai being pregnant i think that would be awesome. It would give more reason for Asuma to sacrifice himself.

76trombones
August 18, 2006, 09:18 PM
Kurenai is worry because she knows how powerful akutsuki members are, since she fought two of them before. She know her love is going into a suicidal type of mission. Asuma is just reiforncing the fact, he knows it, but like he said, "someone has to do it". About Kurenai being pregnant i think that would be awesome. It would give more reason for Asuma to sacrifice himself.

*gasp* Kurenai IS pregnant. It's all clear now! And that stuff Asuma was talking about before, you know, that chess piece that he had to defend? He was talking about his baby! Oh my god! :-O

spudcadet
August 18, 2006, 09:46 PM

Yeah your rite, wot woz i thinking. I completly forgot about that incodent. doh! :)

mercycubed
August 18, 2006, 10:17 PM
I think that we're going to see Sakura start her own training run, with someone else for help... maybe even Sai.
Why were Sakura and Kurenai both shown with forlorn faces this chapter? Because Sakura will train and learn her own genjutsu soon. From and with who? Kurenai. Two depressed ladies, bonding through training.

Raine_Joybringer
August 18, 2006, 10:40 PM
Why were Sakura and Kurenai both shown with forlorn faces this chapter? Because Sakura will train and learn her own genjutsu soon. From and with who? Kurenai. Two depressed ladies, bonding through training.

Now that's quite a theory... though I imagine Sakura would be training on her endurance for some reason.

Hemostrat
August 18, 2006, 11:40 PM
I have a question, where did this whole Sakura is suppose to be a genjutsu user come from?

body flicker
August 19, 2006, 12:41 AM
I have a question, where did this whole Sakura is suppose to be a genjutsu user come from?
well first kakashi said it in the begining of the manga second sakura did some kind of ilusion on zaku in the forest of death thrid she displayed her ability not to get cought in it during the orochimaru war and thats just about it

rennokun
August 19, 2006, 01:01 AM
kakashi said it when they went for the bell training when she hit the ground Kakashi said "she might be stronger then the fifth because she is a genjutsu type to begin with"

body flicker
August 19, 2006, 01:35 AM
your right forgot one mybad :sweatdrop

Vegitto
August 19, 2006, 04:54 AM
Well, it seems logical. Sasuke is a taijutsu type, Naruto is a ninjutsu type and that would make Sakura a genjutsu type.

rennokun
August 19, 2006, 04:59 AM
im not so sure about naruto and sasuke both of em doest seem to have a type since both good at nijutsu and taijutsu

CheckMate
August 19, 2006, 05:05 AM
Sasuke is a taijutsu type, Naruto is a ninjutsu type and that would make Sakura a genjutsu type.

Isnt it the other way around? Taijutsu is for Naruto, and Nin for Sasuke (though he has very strong taijutsu too) ?

Prediction:
Kakashi & Yamato will guide naruto into using his new jutsu in to real combat life.
And it would probably last for at least 3 charpters starts from #320.

Team Azuma will reach the temple, and follow the track of Akatsuki.

Hopefully, we happen to see Itachi again.
After all those tailed-beasts beaten, it's time for Naruto's kyuubi

neomaster121
August 19, 2006, 06:01 AM
after this chapter i'm kind of convinced that naruto will use a sword. I think hes gonna have a technique simular to that chidori one and then he will uses his blade like sasuke then a complete technique that is his special.

Ikasu
August 19, 2006, 06:31 AM
Or better yet..If Asuma does die...Naruto might pick up his fistblades and use them as a matter of respect maybe? I could see that happening...But If that is to happen I wish naruto and asuma would of had a stronger friendship/bond. That would also fit naruto's style imo much better then using a sword or anything. Since it's still fists...and we know how physical naruto can get. But hopefully I wish naruto wouldn't use a weapon period. He just doesn't seem to be the type of person that would rely on a weapon. But who knows what kishi has up his sleeve. ^.^

rennokun
August 19, 2006, 07:52 AM
after this chapter i'm kind of convinced that naruto will use a sword. I think hes gonna have a technique simular to that chidori one and then he will uses his blade like sasuke then a complete technique that is his special.

hmm a sword fight between Naruto and Sasuke this is ninja dammit dont change it to samurai style :XD

toin7
August 19, 2006, 02:19 PM
I think it would be cool if Naruto could manifest his wind chakra into blades just as how kabuto used his chakra to create a medical jutsu blade. Also, anyone suspect Kabuto to be a Jinchuuriki? His eyes did glow up during the chuunin exams and such.

76trombones
August 19, 2006, 02:39 PM
Also, anyone suspect Kabuto to be a Jinchuuriki? His eyes did glow up during the chuunin exams and such.

This whole Jinchuuriki thing is turning into a witch hunt. No, I don't think Kabuto is a Jinchuuriki. There's only 9 of them, and so far, they've appeared to demonstrate some sort of resemblance in their features to the beast within them. Either that, or they're instable in personality. Kabuto's weird, but not instable. And also, he doesn't exhibit the qualities of any sort of animal. I would say glowing eyes was more of a hint that he was evil, not that he had a beast dwelling within him.

villageidiot
August 19, 2006, 03:59 PM

Yeah.. no. In 140 Itachi greets both Asuma and Kurenai. He knows them both.

Also, if Kishi was serious about having more romance after the time skip killing Asuma would be the dumbest. Asuma will survive.

rennokun
August 19, 2006, 06:29 PM
lol people keep saying every1 is a jinchuriki first kurenai now Kabuto whres thi idea came from :p if they are a jinchuiriki they should have a distinct skill that comes from the bijuu not jst eye glowing=jinchuriki

graphic_content
August 19, 2006, 08:23 PM

Also, if Kishi was serious about having more romance after the time skip killing Asuma would be the dumbest. Asuma will survive.

despite all the 'Asuma will die' hype - I have no doubt he will survive - he may have resolved to lose his life IF necessary - but ONE I cant imagine him giving in so easily, and TWO I cant imagine his teammates giving in so easily either - by doing so he'll put everyone else at risk - and Asuma is more responsible than that.

This whole Jinchuuriki thing is turning into a witch hunt.

witch hunt, indeed. BUT we are pretty much guaranteed that whoever she OR he is - they really wont important to the storyline because, just like the 2-tails, they will come and go for the sake of showing that they were captured - and only as a testimony to Akatsuki's power. If the remainder Jinchurrikis were important characters - I'd like to think that Kishi would have introduced a while ago - so at the very least - we have the time to care about what happens to them. IMO - :grin

76trombones
August 19, 2006, 08:54 PM
despite all the 'Asuma will die' hype - I have no doubt he will survive - he may have resolved to lose his life IF necessary - but ONE I cant imagine him giving in so easily, and TWO I cant imagine his teammates giving in so easily either - by doing so he'll put everyone else at risk - and Asuma is more responsible than that.

Even so, up to this point, he's been a bit of a bit character. This would be the perfect way to really make him a main character in the story. I don't know ... I don't think he'll die EASILY ... he'll put up a hell of a fight, maybe take down an Akatsuki with him, but I still think it's likely that he'll die. Although if he doesn't die, then a nice blossoming relationship with Kurenai could be shown from there, something Kishi seemed to want in the second half of the manga. Some romance.

witch hunt, indeed. BUT we are pretty much guaranteed that whoever she OR he is - they really wont important to the storyline because, just like the 2-tails, they will come and go for the sake of showing that they were captured - and only as a testimony to Akatsuki's power. If the remainder Jinchurrikis were important characters - I'd like to think that Kishi would have introduced a while ago - so at the very least - we have the time to care about what happens to them. IMO - :grin

Agreed. The remainder of the Jinchuurikis are people we don't know about yet, and we won't know much about them anyway. They're bit characters. So far that's how they've been introduced, and except for Naruto and Gaara, I think they will continue to be introduced that way.

KnOwLedGe
August 19, 2006, 10:15 PM
It is hard to even imagine what is gonna happen in the next chapter. new weapon? maybe... Akasuki? Possibly.... Naruto being a dumb ass? definately. I feel for Kureani. My heart bleeds for her. But she should have thought of that before she got intimate with a ninja.... I mean you expect you husband who is a narc cop to be in danger on a daily basis.

kunai-knight
August 19, 2006, 11:19 PM
Well my prediction is that Kurenai's little moment with asuma in this chapter will be Officially exposed for what it is in the next chapter.

Also i doubt we'll see naruto's new jutsu anytime soon. I'm still goin with my theory that naruto will develop some other wind techniques besides his ultimate jutsu in this training.

Other than that we'll probably finally see that disaster tkonoha was supposed to experience like a bazillion chapters ago. It'll probably be naruto losin control and terrorizing konoha forcin danzou to do something dramatic, but i'd actually prefer if the kyuubi just came out and started chattin with our old friend naruto so that we'd finally get sum freakin answers about the Madara dude. Nuff' 'Sed

THETRUTH.com
August 20, 2006, 12:43 AM

He knows them both that doesnt prove anything but he is aware of their names, now Gai he seemed to be more acquainted with him. All of the rookies know Naruto yet none of them, outside of Sakura, know he has kyuubi inside him. Itachi is younger than them peers and those younger probably wouldnt know.

Prediction since the last chapter was mostly Naruto we'll see more Asuma/Akatsuki front. Discussion with Yamato/Kakashi about how to create a new jutsu. And maybe some idea of what Sakura will do to improve.

cerventus
August 20, 2006, 12:56 AM
I guess, next chapther there will be a flashback, Asuma talking to Kakashi.

" you faced the Akastuki more times than most of us, any tips"

" I only faced them twice so far, the best person to talk to is either Jiraiya or Naruto"

Asuma: That kid really has been through alot.

Back to Naruto: "Since you learn easily by body type and Jiraiya said you quicky adapt to combative situation, your final training with me for now, Fight me and Captain Yamato, at the same time. This time, try to incoorperate you wind jutsu."

Naruto" I will do more than that, Taiju Kagebunshin no justu"

another scene
Hidan : Hey, it is your treat this time, since I helped you with this new bounty"

Asuma" Lets observe and wait for the hokage to arrive"

yellowblue
August 20, 2006, 05:10 AM
My prediction. The two akatsuki member won't fight to death with Asuma's team. They have a history to back off on a fight if needed. Hidan is wind based and Naruto will have a chance to do battle (and learn) agaist a wind type ninja. Kakuzu might have a trick that will expose the weakness of Naruto's new technique. Naruto can't handle the two and I wonder who will his partner be. I'm guessing it's Sai.[br]Posted on: August 20, 2006, 05:54:03 AM_________________________________________________And for Kurenai + Asuma = pregnant theory... I guess the king is their child. The father will sacrifice anything for his son. The third Hokage might have sacrificed something for Asuma. It must be the reason why Asuma wanted to tell something to Kakashi and Asuma visiting the grave of his father. He will soon to be a father :p

Adam_xx
August 20, 2006, 06:26 AM
Kakashi and "Yamato" shows Naruto how to use the jutsu in real-combat.
Asuma and co meets Akatsuki.
Sakura continues crying.. :p

NastyM
August 20, 2006, 09:03 AM
Seems to me that we forget about Hidan and Kakuzu´s goal. They are searching for a jinchuuriki and its not Naruto. Tsunade, the godaime hokage, should know who the jinchuuriki is and try to secure his/her location.

Maby Kurenai has an emotional attachment to the jinchuuriki and that Asuma is afraid to tell her that Hidan and Kakuzu are closing in.

The reason why the Kyuubi is so well known in Konoha is because it attacked konoha and everyone had to fight.
We don´t know which Bijuu the other one is. The whole Jinchuuriki and Bijuu thing is a pretty tightlipped affair in the fire country. So im betting that maby Kurenai knows the jin and doesn´t know he/she has a bijuu inside of him/her.

Or maby Asuma wants to use someone from Kurenai´s team in the fight against Hidan and Kakuzu.

cerventus
August 20, 2006, 09:14 AM
And for Kurenai + Asuma = pregnant theory... I guess the king is their child. The father will sacrifice anything for his son. The third Hokage might have sacrificed something for Asuma. It must be the reason why Asuma wanted to tell something to Kakashi and Asuma visiting the grave of his father. He will soon to be a father :p

Nice one...very original thinking.
Perhaps that is true.

rocker2
August 20, 2006, 11:40 AM
Haven't made a prediction in a while. Next chapter Naruto will complete his wind nature training and will probably master 1 wind jutsu. Also, it will be revealed how Kakashi plans for Naruto to progress to an ultimate jutsu - we'll see Naruto start with his second nature training. At the very end of the chapter, we'll be treated to Naruto starting to put the two natures together though what they become is not shown and kept for the next chapter.

Also, the Kurenai as the fire lord daughter is possible. Out of all the ninjas we've seen so far, she's got the most posh apartment although she's suppose to be a far more junior Jounin than many of the others. As for the pregnant theory - original and interesting though unlikely as Kurenai would have taken herself away from the battlefield if that were the case, which we haven't seen happen yet.

villageidiot
August 20, 2006, 01:38 PM
I'm re-reading the whole series and in doing so I came across the opening splash page for 154. Its translated by Null and Inane, so I don't know if that is a good or bad thing :p, but anyway, the translation is:

Faster than the Devil * Times * Sharper than the wind! That's the ultimate law for every hero!

Could this give some insight into how Kishi will develop Naruto's abilities?

Donils
August 20, 2006, 02:07 PM

I never thought the romance was going to be about Asuma and Kurenai. Naruto's target audience is still teenage boys and it seems they would probably like to see other teenagers instead of two 30 year olds who were both minor characters up to this point.

I think romance is being saved for the younger generation.

My prediction. The two akatsuki member won't fight to death with Asuma's team. They have a history to back off on a fight if needed. Hidan is wind based and Naruto will have a chance to do battle (and learn) agaist a wind type ninja. Kakuzu might have a trick that will expose the weakness of Naruto's new technique. Naruto can't handle the two and I wonder who will his partner be. I'm guessing it's Sai.

It would be pretty lame after the buildup to Team Asuma if that happened. Highly unlikely after all of Asuma's character development and a semi-main character on his team. Team Asuma fights to the death and gets some glory with an Akatsuki kill. Someone will probably have to rescue Shikamaru.

kubik
August 20, 2006, 02:15 PM
As for the pregnant theory - original and interesting though unlikely as Kurenai would have taken herself away from the battlefield if that were the case, which we haven't seen happen yet.
She is not a part of 20 platoons.

Elldar
August 20, 2006, 02:22 PM
Hidan is wind based and Naruto will have a chance to do battle (and learn) agaist a wind type ninja.

Sorry, but we haven't seen Hidan use any ninjutsu so how can you be so certain that he is windtype?
"my attacks are the slowest in Akatsuki" - said Hidan on his first appearance and slow attacks, that doesn't sound like wind type at all. (hmm, sorry for made the qoute that small, but the rest was insignificant for the issue."

villageidiot
August 20, 2006, 03:26 PM
Sorry, but we haven't seen Hidan use any ninjutsu so how can you be so certain that he is windtype?
"my attacks are the slowest in Akatsuki" - said Hidan on his first appearance and slow attacks, that doesn't sound like wind type at all. (hmm, sorry for made the qoute that small, but the rest was insignificant for the issue."

It's a trip how now that Kishi has explained the 'elements', everyone and their dog is an expert all of a sudden and attributes this or that element to any random character.

imported_ero_senin
August 20, 2006, 04:23 PM
In the next chapter,
Naruto will create his new Justsu (he think it's a new one),
and at this moment kakashi and yamato will be very surprised to see
that it's a powerfull one of the yondaime.
Untill now, no one can be able to reproduce it, but naruto do.

Toad Sage
August 20, 2006, 10:54 PM
Yah, I second that Villageidiot. I hope the element aspect of Naruto doesn't turn into some kind of miticlorine crap ala Star Wars.

76trombones
August 20, 2006, 11:50 PM
Yah, I second that Villageidiot. I hope the element aspect of Naruto doesn't turn into some kind of miticlorine crap ala Star Wars.

I don't think there's much danger of that. It's all just speculation after all ... I mean now people are curious, they wanna see what other people's elements are now that they've been revealed. It's not, as Villageidiot described, people becoming "experts." I think it's interesting to guess what their elements are now.

And for Kurenai + Asuma = pregnant theory... I guess the king is their child. The father will sacrifice anything for his son. The third Hokage might have sacrificed something for Asuma. It must be the reason why Asuma wanted to tell something to Kakashi and Asuma visiting the grave of his father. He will soon to be a father :p

Ok, dude you totally stole my theory ... hahaha. But yeah I can totally see that happening ... IF Kurenai is pregnant.

genkizen
August 21, 2006, 12:34 AM
I don't think there's much danger of that. It's all just speculation after all ... I mean now people are curious, they wanna see what other people's elements are now that they've been revealed. It's not, as Villageidiot described, people becoming "experts." I think it's interesting to guess what their elements are now.

Ok, dude you totally stole my theory ... hahaha. But yeah I can totally see that happening ... IF Kurenai is pregnant.

wow, the whole kurenai pregnant theory is an a pretty good way to explain the recent happenings with those two characters. Gonna have to wait and see if thats the case.

Toad Sage
August 21, 2006, 12:50 AM
The pregnant theory has been bandied around for a while now...

erieru
August 21, 2006, 01:06 AM
I hate that freaking pregnant theory, it's just a matter of personal taste. Who came up with that anyways? If she is pregnant that means another time skip of at least a year or two, I haven't seen any women in pregnancy in Naruto or any other manga of this kind that I remember of, most of the time they say who is pregnant and then you see them with their babies on their hands or something, ahhhh, what a wast of time typing this. ok,
prediction: I think we'll see Jiraiya very soon, he has been spying on Akatsuki for quite some time now, I can't see why he would let them show up to Konoha (or close by) and not get involved... unless he's thinking that this two guys will be not threat to them.
But I hope we get to see Ero-senin fight for real and all out at least once. Also, I think it's obvious that the two akatsuki guys will be defeated somehow, Itachi is the only one who can try to take Naruto down (imo), that's how he's going to get Sasuke back, by showing him that between the two of them (or maybe Naruto all by himself) are strong enough to take down his brother.
So for next chapter, we'll see some Akatsuki action, maybe a team finds them first and then Asuma team comes to rescue, Ishimaru trying to stop one of them with his shadow jutsu or something.

Toad Sage
August 21, 2006, 01:53 AM
Dude, a Kurenai pregnancy wouldn't mean a time skip at all. The point would be that she's scared of losing Asuma if she's pregnant with his child-or even if she's just in love with him. So in other words, it's a part of the tension in the story. Kishimoto would never derail an entire manga just to stay current with new character, especially one being introduced merely for dramatic effect.

Raine_Joybringer
August 21, 2006, 02:52 AM
If you want to discuss a pregnany theory, then perhaps go to the Toshokan for a more in-depth discussion. I think it's a pretty interesting one that warrents more.

poopoomaru
August 21, 2006, 03:22 AM
I dont think we will see Jiraiya next chapter , if we did it would have to only be a brief referance , hinting that Jiraiya is up to something as well at this point would have to many things going at once , lets count then:

1. Naruto training
2. Sakura Angst
3. Hidan Kazuku activity
4. Asuma and 20 small brigade activity
5. Asuma ,Kurenai relationship

We need to see some resolutions to some of these before we start jumping back to Jiraiya , if there were any more things to flash to in the next chapter there be too much going on to expand on any one of them without it being too brief or weird.

I think next chapter will be Asuma/brigade confrontation of Hidan and Kazuku ( confrontation only , with a small possibilty of some very brief fighting ) But more focus on naruto's training , maybe the beginnings of the work on the actual jutsu in question , and maybe Sakura resolving to do something about what she feels about the whole sasuke/naruto dea , you know try something to get more powerful , like extra training or maybe something `a little forbidden , like a forbidden jutsu she will learn or a drug to boost her strength or something of that nature.

kubik
August 21, 2006, 09:11 AM
like extra training or maybe something `a little forbidden , like a forbidden jutsu she will learn
Chiyo's jutsu ftw!

Bartserk
August 21, 2006, 10:51 AM
About the Asuma x Kurenai affair and the pregnant thing, I think Asuma is already father of a kid. Guess who?

Let's use a hint. If Konohamaru is the grandson of The Third and Asuma is the only son of The Third known so far... (end of the hint)

Tombadgerlock
August 21, 2006, 10:58 AM
I think Asuma is *not* the only sn of the third, but i might be wrong. Plus, Asuma is like 29 years old, and Konohamaru is 12....well, it's not impossible, but still.

Kurdokolenko
August 21, 2006, 11:14 AM
Bartserk:
About the Asuma x Kurenai affair and the pregnant thing, I think Asuma is already father of a kid. Guess who?

Let's use a hint. If Konohamaru is the grandson of The Third and Asuma is the only son of The Third known so far... (end of the hint)

I think it is possible since there are no other people from the sarutobi clan known.

JoJoJO
August 21, 2006, 02:00 PM
Bartserk:

Lutsuet's use a hint. If Konohamaru is the grandson of The Third and Asuma is the only son of The Third known so far... (end of the hint)

I think it is possible since there are no other people from the sarutobi clan known.

Do you know the meaning of the word clan. We donot know how many people his in the sarutobi clan, and we donot know how may children the third had we just know of one.

Anyway a predict that naruto his going to create his ultimate jutsu

donkeyhigh
August 21, 2006, 02:52 PM
I wanna see more monster-hunting by Akatsuki, they seem to be enjoying themselfes :)
Funny to watch :)

Hitomioftheleaf
August 21, 2006, 04:47 PM
I wanna see more monster-hunting by Akatsuki, they seem to be enjoying themselfes :)
Funny to watch :)

It's really funny to see how the akatstuki is an "evil" organization, but whenever we, the readers, get to see them by the members amongst theirselves, they have a lot of personality and can be at times very comical.

Well, i am gunna predict that we will get to see more of the Akastuki.

Tombadgerlock
August 21, 2006, 04:49 PM
i really, really hope that the akatsuki really is an evil organisation, and not something of a radical utopial one...

mageofdeath
August 21, 2006, 06:18 PM
I am 95% sure that Naruto's new technique is gonna be a fusion of wind chakra with either the kyuubi's chakra or with his own to make the shunsin just the same way chidori works but in a way so that it is similar to a bloodline limit (combining Natures) but not quite one (chidori isn't bloodline related)...

Hitomioftheleaf
August 21, 2006, 06:18 PM
i really, really hope that the akatsuki really is an evil organisation, and not something of a radical utopial one...

That's not what i ment! I just was expressing the fact that they have a lot of personality..sry^^*

poopoomaru
August 21, 2006, 06:51 PM
no no they arent really evil as much as they dont have any regard for human life , especially if it impedes on their goals , amongst themselves you can see they talk and joke , they would just have no qualms about killing the person they just joked with though

villageidiot
August 21, 2006, 07:49 PM
Kurenai will train Sakura in genjutsu.

Chiru
August 21, 2006, 08:14 PM
Kurenai will train Sakura in genjutsu.

Wouldn't be suprised.

toin7
August 21, 2006, 10:28 PM
Naruto will NOT be using kyuubi chakra consciously anymore at least not for a long long time. Time and time again, Kishi has hammered into our heads that Naruto has far more potential now without kyuubi. That and Sasuke can surpress kyuubi chakra. Naruto has no hope of defeating sasuke if his ultimate technique involved kyuubi chakra.

bloodrage
August 21, 2006, 10:34 PM
Now that naruto is finished wind manipulation training in one day. i can see hime working on his ultimate technique next chpt, and i cud see him coming up with quite a few others. maybe like three or four more moves for him with out kyubi.

4ghost
August 21, 2006, 10:47 PM
Frame 3, Kakashi:
病院でも言ったが、今回の修業の目的はお前だけの最強忍術を作ることにある…螺旋丸を超える術だ
Just like I said back at the hospital, we're going to be training to have you develop an ultimate ninjutsu to call your own... A jutsu superior to even rasengan

Frame 4, Kakashi:
それにはチャクラの“性質変化”と“形態変化”の二つのテクニックが不可欠だ
To do that you'll need to have command of two chakra control techniques, "physical and spatial recomposition"

I think for Naruto's training we will catch the tail end of Kakashi's explanation of hand seals and spatial recomposition. With Naruto now in command of one of the two chakra control techniques needed for him to gain his new ultimate jutsu, the training will next focus on his progress with the othe, spatial. Being impressed with the progress that Naruto has made in such a short time Kakashi will briefly take some time to assisst Sakura in her bid to quickly gain strength. Kakashi will start Sakura out on her training of genjutsu basically creating a foundation before turning her over to Kurenai to master those jutsus.

MasterOdin
August 21, 2006, 10:57 PM
Naruto will NOT be using kyuubi chakra consciously anymore at least not for a long long time. Time and time again, Kishi has hammered into our heads that Naruto has far more potential now without kyuubi. That and Sasuke can surpress kyuubi chakra. Naruto has no hope of defeating sasuke if his ultimate technique involved kyuubi chakra.

Hmm... I have been wondering if once Naruto completes his training, the kyuubi will be much more impressed with his standing and be much more cooperative. Up until now, the kyuubi has had no respect for Naruto. I wonder how it will be when they meet again, with Naruto possibly being at the jounin level.[br]Posted on: August 21, 2006, 11:55:55 PM_________________________________________________

Being impressed with the progress that Naruto has made in such a short time Kakashi will briefly take some time to assisst Sakura in her bid to quickly gain strength. Kakashi will start Sakura out on her training of genjutsu basically creating a foundation before turning her over to Kurenai to master those jutsus.

I would like to see that. There is no reason why Sakura can't advance as well.

QMark
August 22, 2006, 01:05 AM
I know this sounds completely out of the blue but my prediction for next chapter is Naruto will finally tell Kakashi about the "other thing" that happened when they confronted Sasuke. Up until this point I'm sure Naruto has not told Kakashi that Sasuke entered his mind and surpressed the Kyuubi's chakra. He might also mention Uchiha Madara to Kakashi. Hopefully Kakashi will know who that is. I know this is a long overdue conversation and I was just expecting it to happen around the same time that Naruto's training ended.

My second prediction is that Akatsuki will make yet another appearance. Maybe not a conclusive appearance but an appearance none the less.

maideth
August 22, 2006, 05:37 AM
I know this sounds completely out of the blue but my prediction for next chapter is Naruto will finally tell Kakashi about the "other thing" that happened when they confronted Sasuke. Up until this point I'm sure Naruto has not told Kakashi that Sasuke entered his mind and surpressed the Kyuubi's chakra. He might also mention Uchiha Madara to Kakashi. Hopefully Kakashi will know who that is. I know this is a long overdue conversation and I was just expecting it to happen around the same time that Naruto's training ended.

My second prediction is that Akatsuki will make yet another appearance. Maybe not a conclusive appearance but an appearance none the less.

i don't think he actually suppressed the kyubi chakra... he just helped naruto to stop it (naruto was fighting against it)
if sasuke could do that.... itachi could do that too...
whatever i like your prediction

Vash the Stampede
August 22, 2006, 08:59 AM

I definitely agree with you there.
Maybe Kurenai is Asuma's wife allready and is sad to see her husband going into battle...
Maybe all the silences in the hospital were because she disagreed that her husband join the brigade.
We might get some flashbacks or a separate story line (gaiden?) showing their history, but i also think Asuma is going to die soon.

As for Naruto's new jutsu:
Naruto seemed quite impressed with Asuma's chakra blades, so maybe he chooses learn how to use them. Furthermore, it would be cool if Kakashi presented Naruto with his father's chakra blade on hearing Naruto would like to train with a blade.

Maybe I'll do some more speculating next week ;)

Greets,

Vash

kazekage_shinagami
August 22, 2006, 09:18 AM
I have been re-reading the Convo's between Naruto and Kakashi, and it would seem to me that Naruto's Ultimate Jutsu will be something very similar to that of Yon.

DeathcBlood
August 22, 2006, 10:05 AM
still hoping that naruto creates his own unique jutsu like the first's tree jutsu's

lucky
August 22, 2006, 11:05 AM
im predicting that if the next chapter follows naruto's training arc, he will make some progress on his jutsu, or it will start to become more apparent exactly how he will use the wind chakra.

yamato may begin to get very fatigued and/or have trouble with kyuubi.

Yondaime_101
August 22, 2006, 01:15 PM
I hope to see more of Hidan and Kakuzu...I don't know about you guys, but they are the scariest of the Akatsuki. I thought that Sasori was by far the scariest looking of Akatsuki..then came Kakuzu! By scariest, I don't mean strongest ( although they are pretty strong ) but they have that look in their eyes that freaks me out. If they were in the place of Itachi and Kisame when they encountered Asuma and Kakashi, I don't think they would have left so soon...they would have tried to murder those guys! They just kill for fun!! That scythe is awesome, better than Kisame's weapon. I think Kakuzu will be scarier and deadlier than Sasori in terms of weaponery and skill!

KnOwLedGe
August 22, 2006, 01:29 PM
I disagree Sasori is by far scarier than any of the Akatsuki that we have met. He is a freakin grown up version of Chucky!! I realized that unlike part one, it seems eeryone and their baby mama is wielding a weapon. So it is highly unlikely that Naruto woud not wield one. (for all the ones in doubt). I can't imagine Naruto carrying a weapon so most likely he is gonna scroll it. The recomposition is gonna be an interesting think to see. I mean you need to be smart to figure out hand seals to a technique.

jamjosef
August 22, 2006, 04:14 PM
i predict that naruto will start his second nature manipulation and sakura will learn genjutsu from kurenai and naruto will also use his wind in his movements sorta like how haku used the wind to move about(early manga? have you read it?)

uv12345
August 22, 2006, 05:15 PM
Here’s how it goes naruto splits a waterfall so maybe it could be like a giant cutting technique. Though a ball technique is highly unlikely it could be a giant ball with water

THETRUTH.com
August 22, 2006, 07:26 PM
I think we will get some Naruto but more updates from others (The A-Team and Sakura). I would like to see Sakura increase her genjutsu but I just dont see that being very useful against opponents of such a high level. Then again one of the Hokages did execute genjutsu successfully on Sandaime so I guess it would just have to be extremely powerful but I think she will still need to increase her chakra capacity through training (if that is possible?).

I also think that Naruto will get a weapon but he will probably destroy a few of the weapons (because of the stress placed on it from Narutos impressive amount of chakra) before being given one or a weapon being forged for him. As it will probably will not be on him I hope it is not summoned from a scroll but summoned more like a animal would.

Kyuubi King
August 22, 2006, 10:49 PM
i think that if naruto does learn the jutsu in the next chapter...shizune being all bitchy will tell hte elders not to let naruto no about the whole akatsuki thing and asuma or shika is probably dead. but naruto will prolly figure it out and use his new technique or the kyuubi could come loose as he escapes to find them...random mayb sai goes to help asuma..also kureani in the house could show that she is pregnant which i s what asuma wanted to tell kakashi back wenn he was in the hospital..i just hope we see jiraiya sometime soon..mayb he will save the day

lucky
August 22, 2006, 10:57 PM
im predicting that naruto WONT get a weapon. my basis is that jiraiya and yondaime dont/didnt use one.

keep in mind how many people dont have weapons.
keep in mind that of the three sanin only one has a weapon, and now sasuke has his training-wheels kusanagi.

I would like to see Sakura increase her genjutsu but I just dont see that being very useful against opponents of such a high level. Then again one of the Hokages did execute genjutsu successfully on Sandaime so I guess it would just have to be extremely powerful but I think she will still need to increase her chakra capacity through training (if that is possible?).

I would also like to see sakura train her genjutsu - though i think it may be a while off .

Whether a genjutsu succeeds against an opponent would depend on their genjutsu defence level [i]relative to the attacking genjutsu level. Itachi said to kurenai the day he came for naruto "a genjutsu of this level will not work on me". He is emphasising the level of the jutsu relative to himself. Obviously kurenai is skilled, but itachis genjutsu defence level must be really really high - so high in fact he managed to counter/reverse the genjutsu.

The emphasis on relativity and levels would explain why a hockage[level] nin could cast a very-high level genjutsu on another hockage[level] nin and succeed.

Naruto is a classic case of someone with low genjutsu defence [though it is improved somewhat in part2]. Tsukuyomi is and example of a super-high level genjutsu [and it uses a LOT of chakra].

I think sakura is a high-efficiency type chakra user, and thus can perform bigger techniques with a smaller amount of chakra - i dont think she can/will train her chakra capacity. Kakashi is another person who is like this.

erm, that was a prediction, yeah

prediction:
naruto will use his 6 elements that hes about to master to evolve a new byukagan for spying on girls and will sell it to jiraya for another 10 elements. Asuma will betray konoha and reveal he's actually the third and fourths genetic son made by orochimaru and is serving under the akatsuki leader, konohamaru. Naruto will go ape when he finds out konohamaru is AL and use his 16 new elements to make 1000 bloodline techniques and then combine them all into one uzumaki kamehamehasharinganrendan to pawn all the baddies.

CheckMate
August 22, 2006, 11:36 PM
@lucky:

Your theory seems good, until it reached the last 5 lines.

It is not all impossible, because it depends on Kishi-sensei.. but i didn't see any logical development there.
What is 6 and 16 elements by the way?
And 1000 bloodline techs?

:D

I personally think Sakura will NOT do any training. They dont have time anymore on rescuing sasuke.
The only one who does the training is Naruto.
And i bet as soon as they finish the training, they'll boost directly to find sasuke-kun.

In the next chapter, I bet Naruto will have to be trained in using his jutsu in ACTUAL combat.
Being handicapped by kakashi and yamato sounds very well to me

senkei33
August 23, 2006, 12:16 AM
naruto hasn't farted in awile

i see somthing like that in store....

haha you know like he tried so hard to concentrate but the wrong wind jutsu came out...okay now that the 12 year old in me left

i think this chapter will be more of the same back and fourth between the platoon's progress and naruto's then conflict :_)

lucky
August 23, 2006, 12:26 AM
@lucky:

Your theory seems good, until it reached the last 5 lines.

It is not all impossible, because it depends on Kishi-sensei.. but i didn't see any logical development there.
What is 6 and 16 elements by the way?
And 1000 bloodline techs?

:D

hee hee yeah, i was being satirical/sarcastic. Everyone is predicting naruto will get 2 or more elements [which i think is wrong for this training arc] so i predicted 6 which is impossible [there are 5 elements as kakashi explained]. 10 and 16 is just absurd.

People are also predicting that naruto will go further and invent a bloodline technique with his multiple elements so i predicted he did something absurd like a new byukagan which the then TRADES to jiraiya? how do you trade a bloodline? 1000 bloodline techs is also just absurd.

I personally think Sakura will NOT do any training. They dont have time anymore on rescuing sasuke.
The only one who does the training is Naruto.
And i bet as soon as they finish the training, they'll boost directly to find sasuke-kun.

In the next chapter, I bet Naruto will have to be trained in using his jutsu in ACTUAL combat.
Being handicapped by kakashi and yamato sounds very well to me

agreed. i think the training through combat is a good idea

Fortisdiablos
August 23, 2006, 01:38 AM
I think Sakura will show up and watch Naruto train. She'll be amazed and perhaps by seeing how hard Naruto is training to get Sasuke back, she'll renew her resolve and train as well.

poopoomaru
August 23, 2006, 01:55 AM
Well the whole thing about Sakura is that she feels like a helpless by stander to what is happening with Sasuke , and in all fairness , she is. So essentially I think she just has to work her way up in to another one of those , stop crying and do something about it moments. Seeing naruto progress beyond her I think will bring her feeling of uselessness to a breaking point , bringing her to get stronger. I doubt this will happen next chapter , but I do think that is what will happen.

toin7
August 23, 2006, 03:31 AM
She is definitely not useless. She's got immense strength, perfected chakra control, and a great medical ninja. She just needs some training in genjitsu. Also, technically, there are 7 elements. Wind, earth, water, fire, lightning, light, and dark. Light and dark being those for genjitsu, medical jutsu, and such

bapti
August 23, 2006, 05:07 AM
I want to see naruto having to use the wind chakra to increase his movement speed, get all the clones to run up the waterfall, the next stage from trees :-)

spacepope
August 23, 2006, 07:24 AM
Sakura sucks. As soon as she's really needed and important she just starts weeping and instead of fighting just runs with her arms wide open to her attacker causing someone else having to save her for getting her stupid ass killed.

Which result in that person getting injured.

donkeyhigh
August 23, 2006, 07:26 AM
I don't think Naruto'll start working on his secound nature just yet. He'll probably start out with Wind alone, getting comforble with it. Then, later on, when Kishimoto is out of ideas, he's gonna introduce Naruto to his secound Nature-element. I mean, it would be a waste to do everything at once, he has to stretch it further. :p
That's the way mangas work :p
When that's done, he'll combine Naruto's Nature elements (Wind + ..the secound one..) with the Fire element that is Kyubii, or Kyubii's two elements, if he has any. Making Naruto either a 3 Nature element user (Wind, Fire + the last one) , or maby a 4 element user (Wind + secound Nature + Kyubiis two elements (if Kyubii has Nature elements, and by coincidence has different elements than Naruto) ) , making the possibilities of Nature-manipulation just about endless.
Think about it. If he has Wind + Water, he can make Fog, like Zabusa, but then again, if he has Wind+Water and makes Fog, then combines it with Fire, he can make the fog turn into Fire, which would be hot and possibly leathal.
This was just one of the examples of all the different things that can be combined.

The only flaw in this theory is that you use one hand for each element. Meaning it would be hard to use 3 at once, but anyway, if he has 3 different elements, or possibly 4, he can atleast choose wich elements to use at the time, making him capable of choosing different Nature-elements according to the surroundings.

The ultimate bloodline-limit.
Owned.

Tombadgerlock
August 23, 2006, 07:27 AM
Wow... how nice :p
Personaly i kind of like Sakura, it shows the path of A ninja not born into a ninja clan, like naruto, but with normal parents and so on...i is rater intriguing. Ah well, i predict that Naruto will elarn to make Kage bunshin for others, and train Sakura that way.

Uh. Bloodline limit are called that way for a reason. Even if you have control of two elements, or like jiraiya and orocimaru fve, comining them is a totaly different affair. Hence naruto may do it by working thousands of yars, but otherwise...

bannik
August 23, 2006, 07:35 AM
sakura is not weak....she is a speacialist that focuses on healing erm...Buffs of her team mates its simple naruto and sasuke will most likely kill her but not before she does something they cant defend against i.e stop their hearts with a palm touch....which one of them would suspect something like that....plus she isnt exactly weak at pounching......anyways why does naruto have to have 2 elements at his disposal...maybe he only uses 1 but you know what....i find that his training or the way he uses his new or learned ability is foolish...i mean if what kakashi says is true then he doesnt need all his clones to learn the technique....lets say he he makes 1000 clones....now kakasi said that for him to learn this new technique would be twice as fast with 2 clones ...so 500 would be enough to learn the technique in what 3/4 days and the other 500 go train with rock lee for close combat fighting and study in the library about techniques etc....why doesnt he do that i dont know...maybe he is and at the end of the training kakashi realises that naruto was using the clones to study more then just wind manipulation "he has EVOLVED" blah blah blah...

Amano
August 23, 2006, 07:40 AM
well perhaps he does it because it is a manga and the story is told for the sake of entertainment ...

If u see it realistically, so far this is possible, then with this traininig technique Naruto should be able to surpass all the ninjas within a couple of months, unless he is a complete moron, which, I agree, is not impossible too ...

Tombadgerlock
August 23, 2006, 07:41 AM
Yes, but Studying Taijutsu would only help for taijutsu, and not his speed or strentgh. Tat is rater annoying. And about Naruto having two elements at is disposal...everyone as. It's imply a measure of effort to masterise them :p . ence naruto has a distinct advantage, once again. go go!!!

ScythedBlade
August 23, 2006, 07:43 AM
You forgot something. Technically, Naruto's ability to make so many Kage-Bushin's will probably spawn one thing: He has the ability to do every jutsu, including blood line limits. Remember, the reason why many people can't is because Kage Bushin splits up chakra, and you have barely any left to use extremely chakra-consuming techniques. But Naruto? He has nearly infinute. So how does he do it? Well, he oculd make Kage-Bushins and charge one Kage-Bushin with one type of chakra, and another KageBushin with another Chakra and tada .... Wood techniques ...

Tombadgerlock
August 23, 2006, 07:45 AM
It's *Combining* The elements that is hard, not having them. I don't see why Naruto's clone would be able to combine their elements, except through extremely rigorous (and ridiculous) traiing.

bannik
August 23, 2006, 08:30 AM
he better start using his clones more or he trully is just a moron in a orange/black track suit

ScythedBlade
August 23, 2006, 08:34 AM
Umm, he already got a kage-bushin and his original self to do one technique (Rasengan) ... why can't he use the left hand of his own and the right hand of his clone to hold differect elements? (end)

Tombadgerlock
August 23, 2006, 08:49 AM
Because this isn't combining two elements to creat a new one, this is mixing the same element (pure chakra). It's not the same ting at all.

linker
August 23, 2006, 09:43 AM
I don't think Naruto'll start working on his secound nature just yet. He'll probably start out with Wind alone, getting comforble with it. Then, later on, when Kishimoto is out of ideas, he's gonna introduce Naruto to his secound Nature-element. I mean, it would be a waste to do everything at once, he has to stretch it further. :p
When that's done, he'll combine Naruto's Nature elements (Wind + ..the secound one..) with the Fire element that is Kyubii, or Kyubii's two elements, if he has any. Making Naruto either a 3 Nature element user (Wind, Fire + the last one) , or maby a 4 element user (Wind + secound Nature + Kyubiis two elements (if Kyubii has Nature elements, and by coincidence has different elements than Naruto) ) , making the possibilities of Nature-manipulation just about endless.
Think about it. If he has Wind + Water, he can make Fog, like Zabusa, but then again, if he has Wind+Water and makes Fog, then combines it with Fire, he can make the fog turn into Fire, which would be hot and possibly leathal.
This was just one of the examples of all the different things that can be combined.

The only flaw in this theory is that you use one hand for each element. Meaning it would be hard to use 3 at once, but anyway, if he has 3 different elements, or possibly 4, he can atleast choose wich elements to use at the time, making him capable of choosing different Nature-elements according to the surroundings.

Owned.

well,i hate if the main character is a godlike hero! i mean there is no point reading the story since we know the winner of the fight already right?

Uchiro
August 23, 2006, 10:03 AM
I had a dream Naruto finished his training. His speed was greatly increased but he hadn't created his jutsu yet. The Leaf started a war against Akatsuki while Naruto and Sakura went alone to get Sasuke back. jumping through the trees they run into Kabuto who tries to ward them off to buy time for Orochimaru. I guess Oro's about to use his Body Transfer Jutsu. Naruto and Sakura use their teamwork like they did against Kakashi to get the bells and defeat Kabuto. He tells them that if Orochimaru succeeds no one will ever stop him, then tells them the direction of the new hideout.

They find them at their new hideout and when Naruto and Sakura attacked Sasuke, Orochimaru stepped in the way. Naruto yelled at Sasuke and Orochimaru (what, I can't remember. Typical Naruto banter) then told Sakura <i>he</i> was counting on <i>her</i> to take care of Sasuke while he was gonna take down Orochimaru himself. It was a sweet fight for a minute, but then I woke up. I remember tho that Orochimaru was throwing Kunai at Naruto and Naruto was swatting them away with wind chakra and they were falling to the ground sliced in half. then Orochimaru pulled out his Kusanagi sword Naruto used wind chakra to split the sword from tip to hilt. that's about all I can remember

Tombadgerlock
August 23, 2006, 10:10 AM
Nice Dream :-)
Who knows, that may happen. Maybe the wind chakra can help against projectiles and weapons :-)
Another Theory: Naruto realises he can increases his speed with wind, but it takes an enormous amount of control, so he works on it for two montes non stop, until e attains such a level as never seen before with wind speed, being as quick as gai with six gate opened.

Uchiro
August 23, 2006, 10:19 AM
so many possibilities, I can't wait!

jamjosef
August 23, 2006, 10:20 AM

Owned.

dude you are forgetting one thing KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU! he can fuse them with his kage bunshins! then there we go new techniques! and btw wind+water= ice remeber the haku saga?

Tombadgerlock
August 23, 2006, 10:23 AM
Wind and Water Can make ice, it doens't mean it *always* Does. I wouldn't be surprised if thee were bloodline limits with wind and water that do not make ice.

ZeroDegrez
August 23, 2006, 10:39 AM
I can see the same scene happening again where Sasuke is staring down Naruto and charges. Naruto doesn't move, and Sasuke tries to stab him like he did Yamoto. The tip comes right up to his heart and stops before even cutting Naruto's jacket, stopped by Naruto's wind chakra.

Then, I don't know. So many possiblities.

As far as next chapter goes...

Asuma and the rest find the temple, look around, ask questions. Sakura goes looking for Naruto. Naruto is being explained the final step in making the new Jutsu. Naruto invents 1,000,000 years of pain. 1000 clones doing wind based 1000 year of pain attacks.

donkeyhigh
August 23, 2006, 10:45 AM
dude you are forgetting one thing KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU! he can fuse them with his kage bunshins! then there we go new techniques! and btw wind+water= ice remeber the haku saga?

Yes, Haku made Ice, and yes, I remember the Haku-saga, because Zabuza was in it, like I used for my example :p
And of course, any Naruto-fan will always remember that first punch by Naruto in eps. 17 :p
The excellent fights and drawings and animations, the completely perfect story, err, getting of subject now :p

Yes, Kage Bunshins could be a solution, but we don't know how that would work out.. Oh well.. First we'll have to see if I'm even NEAR close to the actual story with my theory, but Kage Bunsins is backing it up as a possiblity.

And yes, Haku made ice, but that doesn't mean that's all he could do..
I mean, if me and you both got a pencil, and you drew a circle, that doesn't mean that I can't draw a square.

DarkManSharingan32
August 23, 2006, 03:40 PM
I mean, if me and you both got a pencil, and you drew a circle, that doesn't mean that I can't draw a square.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say...

If both of you took two colors of paint... Say, Blue and Yellow...
When combined... could YOU not create green?

I mean the two elements are specified as creating Ice, and until Kishi explains the alternate ways to get other elements, it's pretty hard to go against that. Especially since everyone is working on 100% speculation.

wombat888
August 23, 2006, 03:44 PM
I think naruto's Kage Bunshin No Justsu along with his high level of chakura and stamina will make him into the strongest ninja. It seems that he can learn faster than the normal ninja due to his stamina. I think his ultimate justsu is: he will make multiply clones and each one of them will use one of the 5 different kinds of element. So one of his clone will be using the fire element, another one will be using the wind element and another will be using the water element and so on. Even if he make one clone and dividle the chakura into 2, that is still more than most ninja. He could then use the wind element while his clone use the fire element. Image the combo he can do with that. I think it will be awesome

Netherin
August 23, 2006, 04:22 PM
no way, a ninja can't master all elements....

DarkManSharingan32
August 23, 2006, 04:49 PM
no way, a ninja can't master all elements....

If you devote your life into it...
I believe so... i believe that Sandaime was efficient in all elements, as his nickname "the Professor" might indicate.

But Naruto learning all the elements might be a bit of a stretch...
One or two is fine for him, but more than that is a bit of an Over-kill.

Honestly, there really might be more damage that comes from this training method than Kakashi knows about, and for Naruto to master all these elements, he would no doubt emplore this training method in each case.

*shrugs*

venicia777
August 23, 2006, 05:21 PM
Yes, Kage Bunshins could be a solution, but we don't know how that would work out.. Oh well.. First we'll have to see if I'm even NEAR close to the actual story with my theory, but Kage Bunsins is backing it up as a possiblity.

this i agree with. we have seen the kagebunshins each learn at his own rate. so it is possible that each under narutos command can decide which elemental jutsu he is going to do. That is of course dependent on how many chakra elements the original would have mastered.

But what i think should also support naruto being able to do more elemental combinations is the relationship b.n Kyuubi and Naruto. if my memory serves me right, during naruto vs sasuke at the valley of the end, kyuubi's chakra, moved of its own accord, different from narutos motions which sasuke's 3-tomoe could predict. This may mean that if kyuubi has mastery of certain elements, his chakra which is different from narutos and has a mind of its own, kyuubi's mind, could combine its elements while naruto does his.

i have said this a couple of times before. and i think it is a big possibility that supports your point above, of naruto being able to combine more elements.and may offset the flaw you referred to in a person needing two hands for element combinations

villageidiot
August 23, 2006, 05:40 PM
I believe so... i believe that Sandaime was efficient in all elements, as his nickname "the Professor" might indicate.

He might have been called the Professor, but I defy you to find an instance were Saru used any element(s) attack beyond Earth and Fire. Kishi's pretty good with plot points, however, this is just one of the few/many "bloopers" that have been exposed after the release of new material has appeared to contradict what has come before. :s

But what i think should also support naruto being able to do more elemental combinations is the relationship b.n Kyuubi and Naruto. if my memory serves me right, during naruto vs sasuke at the valley of the end, kyuubi's chakra, moved of its own accord, different from narutos motions which sasuke's 3-tomoe could predict. This may mean that if kyuubi has mastery of certain elements, his chakra which is different from narutos and has a mind of its own, kyuubi's mind, could combine its elements while naruto does his.

Thanks for reminding me... having re-read the whole series I want to posit that the original mangekyou sharingan i.e. non-kakashi mangekyou, evolved specifically as a counter to this very limitation. Think about it, the mangekyou allows the user to draw their opponent into a "dimension" under that user's complete control. No amount of random chakra or physical movement would matter as that user controls both time and space arbitrarilly.

odeon
August 23, 2006, 06:14 PM
He might have been called the Professor, but I defy you to find an instance were Saru used any element(s) attack beyond Earth and Fire. Kishi's pretty good with plot points, however, this is just one of the few/many "bloopers" that have been exposed after the release of new material has appeared to contradict what has come before. :s

Kakashi only said that most jounin control at least two elements, so basicaly that's mean that it's possible to control more than that...yeah there that's chapter when Oro said that the third was caled the proffesor for beeing able to use all the jutsu of the leaf, but there also times when Kakashi used doton, suiton and lighting jutsu...so that's make three type of chakra for him, at least...

CTS
August 23, 2006, 06:24 PM
I think that naruto will eventually learn how to turn his wind chakra into something similar to the kyubi's red chakra how it can move seperetly from naruto. I imagine naruto and sasuke fighting once again and when naruto uses it, sasuke smiles and just goes to the kyubi to turn it off to find that it's all naruto.

DarkManSharingan32
August 23, 2006, 06:28 PM

It was also stated that Sandaime had leanred every jutsu in Konoha...
I believe that this also includes elemental jutsu...

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
August 23, 2006, 06:30 PM
People are taking this element crap too literally. Your chakra type doesn't need to be wind chakra in order to pull off wind techniques. It's probably
1: A lot easier to make wind jutsu if your chakra type is wind and
2: A lot easier to perform them

Sarutobi doesn't need to be perfect with all the elements to be able to perform all the techniques. He just has to learn the techniques.

Serger989
August 23, 2006, 06:36 PM
Right you are Sasaki. No where did it say that your affinity determined the only elements you could use. Have we all forgotten Orochimaru? He wants to learn every jutsu, he probably could to. If people think he changes bodies to get different affinities, think again, it's because he would die of old age learning them all.

Elemental affinities work like this, remember how Naruto was learning how to rotate his chakra when learning rasengan? He can rotate it one way a lot more easily as opposed to the other way, affinities suggest the same thing, they determine which you can use the easiest, tho learning to do the opposite, is vastly harder.

Now to predict, I'm only hoping that Kakashi actually finishes part of what he was saying if that's true... But I want to see more akatsuki humor going on so anything of more Kakuzu and Hidan is appreciated. If Kakuzu learns of a bounty on Asuma, I'm sure this chapter would end with them meeting, hopefully :tem

villageidiot
August 23, 2006, 06:51 PM
Right you are Sasaki. No where did it say that your affinity determined the only elements you could use. Have we all forgotten Orochimaru? He wants to learn every jutsu, he probably could to. If people think he changes bodies to get different affinities, think again, it's because he would die of old age learning them all.

Elemental affinities work like this, remember how Naruto was learning how to rotate his chakra when learning rasengan? He can rotate it one way a lot more easily as opposed to the other way, affinities suggest the same thing, they determine which you can use the easiest, tho learning to do the opposite, is vastly harder.

Now to predict, I'm only hoping that Kakashi actually finishes part of what he was saying if that's true... But I want to see more akatsuki humor going on so anything of more Kakuzu and Hidan is appreciated. If Kakuzu learns of a bounty on Asuma, I'm sure this chapter would end with them meeting, hopefully :tem

Hate to sound like a troll, but what you've done is impart your external intelligence onto the subject matter to create a rationalization that fits.

I agree with you that all elements are probably obtainable, but if you parse incidents that have already been put out in print you'll see that there are numerous contradictions. For instance, explain to me how the Fourth learned every Konoha jutsu, when we've just been appraised that not even the sharingan can copy blood line limits. Kind of flies in the face of Oro learning every jutsu ever, no?

Serger989
August 23, 2006, 07:03 PM
Well it's the third who learned every jutsu in Konoha, and obviously by him learning every jutsu in Konoha, it means he learned every jutsu that was accessible to him. Bloodlines cannot be be taught or learned, some jutsus were bound to have been secret, like Hiraishin. But it's safe to say he knew every accessible one, and as we know now, it's quite difficult to actually learn a jutsu, let alone hundreds or thousands, or even create one which is on a whole other level.

There is no way to prove me wrong though, nothing really contradicts that people can learn all the elements, the problem is, it could take YEARS to learn them. As Kakashi put, it would take a normal person 6 months just to "cut a leaf" let alone master an element, and why only the extremely experienced and talented can posses more than 1 elemental type to use at their disposal. People stick with their affinity, because they don't have to work as long or hard to use that element, if they were to work on mastering others, I wouldn't be surprised if it could take years or decades to learn how to use others, which is why "most jounin" usually posses 2, its a benchmark of the elite and few and also indicates that people can learn more than 1, it just takes an immense amount of time and training.

In Orochimaru's case, I wouldn't be surprised if he was naturally gifted in learning them all incredibly fast at a young age not that he had more than 1 affinity, he was just a pure genius. The thing is though, to learn ALL available jutsu, he would be long dead in his pursuit, the sharingan shortens this amount of time to acquire all and his immortality allows him to keep acquiring all. Bloodlines don't need to be factored into this equation.

wuvwuv
August 23, 2006, 07:57 PM
Im actually all for the Ausma + Kurenai = lil baby theory. It actually makes sense to me. The whole "Protect the King" and visiting his father's grave..
That'd be cool though, if Naru got tips from Asuma, Saku gets tips from Kurenai...? I hope Akatsuki gets their soon however, It'll be cool to see Saku and Naru go all out on them with their new techiniques....

graphic_content
August 23, 2006, 10:05 PM
i dont wanna sound like a cliche - but Im really dying for some action - the latest we've of Akatsuki was small snippets of the start OR the very ends of battles, Naruto's been training (which always take some time) and this new Team Asuma vs. Akatsuki duo, interspered with Kurenai conjecture - has got me on the edge of seat -> I really just wanna see SOMETHING go down!

more to the topic -> if Asuma sees Chiriku slung over Kakuzu's shoulders - that would make for an excellent start to an amazing battle; I know that Asuma isnt the type to let his emotions control his actions - but if he were to crazy, only to have Shikamaru bust out a new shadow technique last minute would be really cool. (sighs) - wishful thinking. :grin

Fortisdiablos
August 23, 2006, 10:22 PM
Someone mentioned the Kyuubi's element before. I doubt that Naruto would gain the kyuubi's element since I have a feeling it's wind too. I only say this based on the fight with Sasuke in Part 1. All the chakura attacks Naruto used in Kyuubi mode seemed to create a lot of wind. I'm not claiming to be an expert, it just looks that way. I don't see any other elements as much of a fit for Naruto in my opinion.

toin7
August 23, 2006, 11:35 PM
How come everyone seems to forget that Naruto has vowed never to use Kyuubi chakra again? Sasuke can surpress it, so kyuubi chakra would be utterly useless for naruto anyways. That and he now realizes that kyuubi harms both the enemy and allies. I predict some asuma action, beginning of the development of an offensive wind attack, and at least a cameo of itachi and kisame. Haven't seen them for awhile now and kyuubi is their bijuu.

Fortisdiablos
August 24, 2006, 12:29 AM
Im actually all for the Ausma + Kurenai = lil baby theory. It actually makes sense to me. The whole "Protect the King" and visiting his father's grave..
That'd be cool though, if Naru got tips from Asuma, Saku gets tips from Kurenai...? I hope Akatsuki gets their soon however, It'll be cool to see Saku and Naru go all out on them with their new techiniques....

What I want to see is the technique that Sasuke was gonna use on Naruto and the gang. It ended with a tora seal, so that might mean it was a fire ninjutsu. Maybe he invented a new one.

Panda
August 24, 2006, 01:01 AM
Notice the corpses that Hidan and Kakuzu kill are all lying on their frontside with blood coming out in a splatter-like shape. People naturally fall forward not backwards, although this may not have any real meaning. Just consider it.

Fortisdiablos
August 24, 2006, 01:12 AM
Notice the corpses that Hidan and Kakuzu kill are all lying on their frontside with blood coming out in a splatter-like shape. People naturally fall forward not backwards, although this may not have any real meaning. Just consider it.

???

Did you mean to say lying on their backside? Because otherwise, you're saying that people naturally fall forward, which means they'd be laying on their frontside, which is what you said all the corpses are doing.

Otaku_Ichigo
August 24, 2006, 01:24 AM
Didnt any of you guys ever think naruto may use a weapon like Asuma? it would be nice for him to have a sword fight with sasuke lol

Panda
August 24, 2006, 01:48 AM
???

Did you mean to say lying on their backside? Because otherwise, you're saying that people naturally fall forward, which means they'd be laying on their frontside, which is what you said all the corpses are doing.

NO. I meant what I said. When nibi and the monks were killed their corpses are all lying on their frontside with blood coming out but the back is unscathed.

thebloodlord
August 24, 2006, 01:52 AM
I think it's the same thing Yodaime-Hokage has. The body flicker, the gekkai kenkai. He can move at godlike speed. ;D

villageidiot
August 24, 2006, 02:01 AM
Prediction No. 457, unless the strongest nin from the hidden cloud is in Akatsuki then I predict he/she is going to show up sooner or later to get some retribution for Yugido. I'm even going to go as far as to say that I believe this individual will be sacrificed at the altar of reader bloodlust and not Asuma.

Fortisdiablos
August 24, 2006, 02:34 AM
NO. I meant what I said. When nibi and the monks were killed their corpses are all lying on their frontside with blood coming out but the back is unscathed.

Oh...the backs were unscathed? Maybe it's something with Hidan's religion. Who knows.

White Rabbit
August 24, 2006, 05:58 AM
Did we even see Nibis back? Wasn't she pierced to a wall with her belly to the front?

Egoboo
August 24, 2006, 07:00 AM
Did we even see Nibis back? Wasn't she pierced to a wall with her belly to the front?

That adorable and sexy belly of hers, yeah.... *sniff*
ahem....we indeed did not see Yugito´s back, thats true.

shade
August 24, 2006, 07:52 AM
a little offopic..: yesterday i watched again fight naruto and sasuke in valley of the end and i notice that after first transformation naruto used something like wind attack (he pushed against sasuke strong wind or smth) and again he used it against sasuke fire, maybe it was something totaly diferent but who knows ;)

and some predicition: naruto finished his traning and start creating new jutsu, asuam team met kakuza and hidan

sorry for bad eng....;)

White Rabbit
August 24, 2006, 08:27 AM
a little offopic..: yesterday i watched again fight naruto and sasuke in valley of the end and i notice that after first transformation naruto used something like wind attack (he pushed against sasuke strong wind or smth) and again he used it against sasuke fire, maybe it was something totaly diferent but who knows

this was kyuubis overwhelming chakra... no wind attack.

darkkarl
August 24, 2006, 08:44 AM
long-range attacks... hmm...I dunno.
It was pretty explicit that his chakra affinity (wind) is allows the strongest possible attack for middle and short-range combat... wouldn't it make more sense for the new jutsu to focus on these strengths???
Following this line of logic, I'd say that projectile weapons are automatically out.
Conventionally, knives are the best weapons for close-quarter combat, while pistols and long swords (more focus on hacking weapons like the katana than Western-style rapiers and sabers) are generally accepted as the best weapons for middle-ranged combat...
IF the new jutsu isn't a power-up type of jutsu (like Yondaime's shunshin no jutsu etc.), why not something along the lines of (yes, Asuma's combat knives fall in this category also) a short sword/ tantou/ wakizashi? Something with hyper-exaggerated cutting action. as well as a defensive aspect (like a mobile invisible shield?) as to be able to deal with the pinpoint accuracy of a sharingan user? Either way, the next chapter should be able to resolve all of our conjectures regarding the newest Naruto original jutsu... although I think Naruto already got the best of the deal from Kakashi, what with the kage bunshin training technique. (Remember, the original concept was Kakashi's, but Naruto is proving to be a "padawan-learner" far beyond Kakashi's expectations...)

panzerzanaku
August 24, 2006, 09:23 AM
y does it take sooo long nowadays for the raw to come out

i use to get up at 6 and its already out

i predict death(at least i wish some ppl wud jsut start dieing, i'm really getting tired of all this foolish chatting which dosent progress the damn story )

Ruth
August 24, 2006, 10:01 AM
there are two advantages i see with naruto's wind nature. it could increases his speed and slowing his enemy entirely, both at the same time. the only thing he needs to do is 'blow' it in the opposite direction. the wind carries him forward while the enemy is slowed by the air resistence. so basically, he doesn't need to be as fast as sasuke since the wind element could do that for him.

plus ... recent chapters hadn't been interesting. i imagined how naruto cut the waterfall vertically not horizontally. i would've been kewler that way.
which leads to my last minute prediction. next step would be standing at the base of the waterfall and cut it vertically. it would be much harder since the water is pouring downward.

kunai-knight
August 24, 2006, 11:54 AM
Wudnt it be harder to cut and maintain it horizontally than to cut it upwards? the water would most likely flow around the cut smoothly at any rate, much like how streamlined airplanes work...

Ruth
August 24, 2006, 12:29 PM
Wudnt it be harder to cut and maintain it horizontally than to cut it upwards? the water would most likely flow around the cut smoothly at any rate, much like how streamlined airplanes work...

i see your point. naruto is cutting the water horizontally but at his sides were his clones and that the lenght he could extend his wind chakura is limited. i see the horizontal cut as a training for control much like the water excersice. when cutting vertically, he needs to lengthen his wind element. like your example 'streamline'. the blade cuts the air but at a slightest turn, it will divert completely 'off course' which means his wind element won't go exactly 90 degrees upwards. even harder if a target is placed at the peak of the waterfall.

kyubisharingan
August 24, 2006, 12:39 PM
omg, i morgue in a restroom. Thats wat i call business ;)

rennokun
August 26, 2006, 02:22 AM
I wonder if kakashi has a kick ass bounty on his ass :p

Toad Sage
August 26, 2006, 02:37 AM
Nibi is not dead. Hidan says very clearly that he cannot kill her. That was the whole point about breaking his religious convictions.

Raine_Joybringer
August 26, 2006, 08:19 AM
Ah... I must laugh at the part where Kakuzu says 'I'll be out soon'. Just them being in a bathroom makes me laugh for some reason.

I liked the ramen scene. It was a nice break-up in the action. And poor Naruto... all he wants is ramen. Please think of the Narutos :<

KnOwLedGe
August 26, 2006, 08:26 AM
Squote author=Toad Sage link=topic=7583.msg141911#msg141911 date=1156577855]
Nibi is not dead. Hidan says very clearly that he cannot kill her. That was the whole point about breaking his religious convictions.
[/quote]

She is by now... She is not with them anymore.. so that means she is dead and the bijiuu has been taken out.

So we see Azuma isn't as bad as I thought.. So that means we are gonna see a kick ass fight in the near future.

Someone said this before but I think the cool thing Kakashi is gonna show Naruto is how to make seals. Like create his own. Maybe this is recomposition?[br]Posted on: August 26, 2006, 09:25:43 AM_________________________________________________yeah i am a junior member now

walkie
August 26, 2006, 09:55 AM
She is by now... She is not with them anymore.. so that means she is dead and the bijiuu has been taken out.

not 100% percent true but probably yes...we dont know if they took bijuu or not, for now...may be she is prisoned or something like that....i think they need more man to take bijuu out...anyway if no one rescues her, she will die that is for sure

kunai-knight
August 26, 2006, 10:53 AM
keep her prisoner? i wonder how'd they'd keep a jinchuukri like that prisoner. i can imagine the leader having some sort of jutsu that could trap one or two of them, but then imagine havnt to maintain that jutsu night and day, and on the three tailed demon as well. Or he could possibly have that jinchuukri controllin power the the first had as well...

Toad Sage
August 26, 2006, 01:40 PM
Sealing a jinchuuruki isn't difficult, as Orochimaru does it himself in the forest of death against Naruto. There is no guarantee whatsoever that she is dead. The last she was seen in the manga, she was alive, so until further notice, one must assume she is living. I think for aesthetic reasons Kishimoto is going to at least show her being drained, because it's a dramatic event! Also, Hidan and Kakuza have been working along with Tobi and Deidara, so we know at least four of the Akatsuki are not present for an extraction ceremony. Recall they mentioned it was difficult even lacking Orochimaru, let alone nearly half of Akatsuki... So it is better to assume Nibi is alive, for sure.

ihearthinata
August 26, 2006, 01:51 PM
i thought this was a pretty boring chapter.. here's to hoping the next one is much better[br]Posted on: August 26, 2006, 02:49:52 PM_________________________________________________

not 100% percent true but probably yes...we dont know if they took bijuu or not, for now...may be she is prisoned or something like that....i think they need more man to take bijuu out...anyway if no one rescues her, she will die that is for sure

why would the imprison her though?
with Gaara they just took the bijuu out.. why would they want to keep her around..
i don't see that happening

Toad Sage
August 26, 2006, 02:00 PM
I just explained why they can't kill her. Five (I forgot Zetsu) Akatsuki members have been active in the field since she was captured. Therefore they lack enough members to perform the extraction ritual. If they kill her as a jinchuuruki, the bijuu dies along with her. So imprisoning her is the only way they can contain her until the Akatsuki return or take down time to perform the extraction ritual. So the fact that she was last seen alive in the manga AND five AKatsuki weren't present to perform the ritual PROVE she cannot be dead yet.

walkie
August 26, 2006, 03:31 PM
Toad Sage..that was definetly i was trying to tell but i didnt tell it as detailed as you are....but i guess some people doesnt read carefully :D although we are not sure how many man they need to exract bijuu, remembering Gaara's ceremony, we can assume they need more man than 3 or 4..the others, as me and Toad Kage mentioned, are on some duty already..so until they regroup , they will somehow keep her alive...the time between capturing her and atacking fire temple is not much right???so we can assume they didnt exract bijuu yet.

Toad Sage
August 26, 2006, 03:37 PM
Precisely, Walkie. In fact, Kakuza and Hidan leave for the fire temple immediately after defeating Nibi. While they're leaving the fire temple we see Deidara and Tobi attacking Isunade. It is totally clear they have not paused to regroup and perform the ceremony.

THETRUTH.com
August 26, 2006, 04:02 PM
I concur, it took three days with all the members and from what I can tell it has been at most two days since she was taken. And this time they have only 4 or 5 members so it should take longer than 3 days and 3 nights. She should still be alive at the moment.

fremeer
August 27, 2006, 05:43 AM
Can any1 tell me how long it has been from when naruto came back to town till now? Also how many days was it from leaving town to meet kabuto till the current chapter? Im asking cause i want to know how long before we see the 3 year point reached as well as if its been a month since they left the village to hunt for sasuke. Im asking for the second one because i realized that even though chuunin exam is over maybe thats just the pre lims and the fights havent commenced yet. I really would like to see naruto fight in the exams but maybe with a weakness like only using a fraction of his chakra so he needs to fight smart and with good jutsu's which really makes for more interesting fights.

kunai-knight
August 27, 2006, 02:06 PM
oh well i cant really answer that but i'd assume that the they're probably still on day 2 of their training thats about all i can tell u. i know the cut the waterfall scene was at the start of day 2

kyubisharingan
August 27, 2006, 07:14 PM
If Asuma is worth 5 mil more than chiriku that must mean he is stronger right? so wen him and Kurenai fought Itachi and Kisame they seemed like a bunch of ametuers, AND got saved by Kakashi-sensei

THETRUTH.com
August 28, 2006, 12:20 AM
They didnt really get a chance to do much because Kakashi showed up. Asuma admits that when using his chakra knives he normally holds back, so maybe he hadnt got warmed up yet. And Kurenai was a bad opponent to go against Itachi as she (1) had never fought a sharingan user before (2) was a genjutsu user and that is where a good deal of Itachi's expertise lies and (3) had no clue of Itachi's skill level like Gai. However I think it was written that way to show Akatsuki strength (as it was their first appearace) and to establish Kakashi & Gai as higher level shinobi.

fremeer
August 28, 2006, 01:44 AM
maybe they made kurenai look week but i remember asuma actually damaging kisame. The expression of asuma's was golden as well.

rayywang
August 28, 2006, 04:04 AM
For all those conspiracy theorists out there ...

The absence of Ayame (the daughter of the Ichiraku ramen store's owner) is sure to raise some eyebrows!

Also, is Kurenai the secret Akatsuki mole? Why didn't she kill Itachi while she had the chance?

Yeah, and the Akatsuki Leader is Obito.

All of the above statements were totally made in jest.

ophelis
August 28, 2006, 04:19 AM
For all those conspiracy theorists out there ...

The absence of Ayame (the daughter of the Ichiraku ramen store's owner) is sure to raise some eyebrows!

Also, is Kurenai the secret Akatsuki mole? Why didn't she kill Itachi while she had the chance?

Yeah, and the Akatsuki Leader is Obito.

All of the above statements were totally made in jest.

It sure must be in jest, beside the Ayame part - I was pretty confused about that :(

KnOwLedGe
August 28, 2006, 11:37 AM
Sealing a jinchuuruki isn't difficult, as Orochimaru does it himself in the forest of death against Naruto. There is no guarantee whatsoever that she is dead. The last she was seen in the manga, she was alive, so until further notice, one must assume she is living. I think for aesthetic reasons Kishimoto is going to at least show her being drained, because it's a dramatic event! Also, Hidan and Kakuza have been working along with Tobi and Deidara, so we know at least four of the Akatsuki are not present for an extraction ceremony. Recall they mentioned it was difficult even lacking Orochimaru, let alone nearly half of Akatsuki... So it is better to assume Nibi is alive, for sure.

Did you forget that the could use many bodies due to the AL jutsu. So they could still be on that finger thingy AND be kickin ass and collecting bounty at the same time.

Adam_xx
August 28, 2006, 11:47 AM
You don't seal a Jinchuuriki...
You seal the freakin' Bijuu.

KnOwLedGe
August 28, 2006, 12:15 PM
Small mistake he made. I am sure.

SPAMU
August 28, 2006, 12:27 PM
I don't know if anyone else brought this up, but... Why doesn't Sakura go to Kurenai (who evidently has time freed up to sit and sip tea) for genjutsu training? She started out as a genjutsu type, and Kakashi said she had potential in both genjutsu and medical areas, so... And Tsunade's probably busy. And from what we've seen of Shizune's capabilities (she'd be of no use to Sakura >_<, except maybe in strictly medical, non-combatant techniques)...

KnOwLedGe
August 28, 2006, 02:59 PM
^ Great idea.. But that comes to the point that someone made before... isn't it wierd that that lady from the ramen shop is missing... It may be nothing, but that could be a important event that may just be made small like her absence just to make us think nothing of it. Great job pointing this out who ever you are who made this candid observation. Did the ramen lady have blue hair? If so she could be that blue haired akasuki lady.

TheGreenFlash
August 28, 2006, 04:16 PM
I dont think the ramen lady is in akatsuki cuz if she was naruto could never win against akatsuki (super ramen attack!)

Also i think she had brown hair :tem

KnOwLedGe
August 28, 2006, 04:23 PM
Ramen no jutsu? sounds like an ultimate jutsu

ihearthinata
August 28, 2006, 06:39 PM
I don't know if anyone else brought this up, but... Why doesn't Sakura go to Kurenai (who evidently has time freed up to sit and sip tea) for genjutsu training? She started out as a genjutsu type, and Kakashi said she had potential in both genjutsu and medical areas, so... And Tsunade's probably busy. And from what we've seen of Shizune's capabilities (she'd be of no use to Sakura >_<, except maybe in strictly medical, non-combatant techniques)...

someone mentioned that Kurenai will train Sakura in genjutsu awhile back

USC Trojans
August 28, 2006, 06:48 PM
someone mentioned that Kurenai will train Sakura in genjutsu awhile back

But Kurenai still has her own team to worry about. Even Asuma barely showed Naruto the uses for wind jutsus

kyubisharingan
August 28, 2006, 08:23 PM
^ Great idea.. But that comes to the point that someone made before... isn't it wierd that that lady from the ramen shop is missing... It may be nothing, but that could be a important event that may just be made small like her absence just to make us think nothing of it. Great job pointing this out who ever you are who made this candid observation. Did the ramen lady have blue hair? If so she could be that blue haired akasuki lady.

WTF!?!?!? Ayame-chan doesnt have blue hair. Y dont u watch the anime(episode 101 Kakashi's face) and then u'll see she has brown hair

ihearthinata
August 28, 2006, 08:36 PM
WTF!?!?!? Ayame-chan doesnt have blue hair. Y dont u watch the anime(episode 101 Kakashi's face) and then u'll see she has brown hair

it's not only in one episode.. ;)
i doubt she plays any significant role besides the Ramen kidnapping.... LOL

ophelis
August 29, 2006, 12:29 AM
Maybe we will see some filler chapters Naruto trying to save her from BIG DISASTER ?? Or MAYBE Kishi give's us some brain food, yes??[br]Posted on: August 29, 2006, 01:27:09 AM_________________________________________________Uhaaaa????! Where the FU** is my avatar??? Hmm.. Sorry....

kunai-knight
August 29, 2006, 07:58 AM
Did you forget that the could use many bodies due to the AL jutsu. So they could still be on that finger thingy AND be kickin ass and collecting bounty at the same time.

I dont think that they can be quite active when they are sealing the biju using the AL's jutsu. Didnt the AL say something along the lines of "take care of your bodies during the jutsu" or something like that? So i think its like they're in a trance or sleeping or something while they are doing the jutsu. I dont think they can exactly sing and dance while doing it

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 08:44 AM
Bodies so that means plural. So I am just guessing they meaning the real bodies could be on that finger thingy while the fakes are out there. The AL said a one point, to Zetsu 'use your real body to scope out intruders." I did not read that trance part. Please elaborate more on your argument because I don't know if my rebuttal is inline with the point you were trying to make.

:narsengan

kunai-knight
August 29, 2006, 12:31 PM
When he said watch over your bodies i think he was speaking to the akatsuki members, hence the plural usage of the word body and not soo much as each member has two bodies.

I think is that wherever they are, they sit down under a tree or wherever, and their mental selves are beamed to the Akatsuki Headquarters. Since your mind really cant be in two places at once, which would lead to believe he meant make sure your body is in a safe place while your mental self is here, that way nobody can just sneak up on u and kill u or whatever. (i believe thats probably why they are shown as sketchy images in the manga but i could be wrong)

So the leader telling Zetsu to "use he real body" would be zetsu shifting his mental self from the cave back to his real body and thus scoping out the intruders. Thats the way i see the whole thing anyway.

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 01:05 PM
buy the way i say your video.... exquisite!!! Do you take request? Cuz I been thinking an usher type thing let it burn.... and my chemical romance... ghost of you...

venicia777
August 29, 2006, 02:40 PM
When he said watch over your bodies i think he was speaking to the akatsuki members, hence the plural usage of the word body and not soo much as each member has two bodies.

I think is that wherever they are, they sit down under a tree or wherever, and their mental selves are beamed to the Akatsuki Headquarters. Since your mind really cant be in two places at once, which would lead to believe he meant make sure your body is in a safe place while your mental self is here, that way nobody can just sneak up on u and kill u or whatever. (i believe thats probably why they are shown as sketchy images in the manga but i could be wrong)

So the leader telling Zetsu to "use he real body" would be zetsu shifting his mental self from the cave back to his real body and thus scoping out the intruders. Thats the way i see the whole thing anyway.
that is exactly what i thought. I just hope we are right and kishimoto doesnt put a spin engine on that.

2 more days-eh!!!

ophelis
August 30, 2006, 12:19 AM

I agree with almost everything, you say but but I remember that Deidera and Sasori were actually in the cave... And also when Kakashi and Naruto beated Deidera Zetsu was already in the place where he lost his ring, so probably he was also in the cave, yes??

Defenderx2
September 21, 2006, 12:37 AM
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not, but now that we're up to 323 and know somewhat of how the battle may turn out, does anyone find it interesting to see the clouds (a symbol of Akatsuki), then Team Asuma's birds flying up into those clouds and seperating? Some kind of metaphorical reference to what we may see in the upcoming battle? Or not.