PDA

View Full Version : What Order Do You Think The Straw Hats Will Return In?

k-dom
October 06, 2008, 02:25 PM
Well currently one theory (which I support) is that the 9 Strawhats are separated which makes 9!=362880 possibilities of arrival order to Shabondy
Just for fun what would be your guess and why ?
Mine :

Nami : as the navigator, she has to
Brook : he can travel straight without a boat, eating or sleeping and he doesn't want to be alone anymore
Franky : he wont loose time searching for a boat
Robin : 4th is bad enough
Sanji : he won't sleep before retrieving Nami and Robin
Usopp : My last place
chopper : I'm so sad for him, will he find someone to help him which is not afraid of a bakemono
Luffy : well we all know why
Zoro : like Luffy but he needs to rest a little more

Oni_James
October 06, 2008, 03:04 PM
Well currently one theory (which I support) is that the 9 Strawhats are separated which makes 9!=362880 possibilities of arrival order to Shabondy
Just for fun what would be your guess and why ?
Mine :

Nami : as the navigator, she has to
Brook : he can travel straight without a boat, eating or sleeping and he doesn't want to be alone anymore
Franky : he wont loose time searching for a boat
Robin : 4th is bad enough
Sanji : he won't sleep before retrieving Nami and Robin
Usopp : My last place
chopper : I'm so sad for him, will he find someone to help him which is not afraid of a bakemono
Luffy : well we all know why
Zoro : like Luffy but he needs to rest a little more

nice topic, it's may be what we need to calm down our nerves from only seeing Luffy XD here's my opinion:
1Franky: Too "suuuuper!" from being away of his beloved sunny go XD
2Chopper: He will do everything possible to go back were his known people are, althought he has made an improvement in this "fear to people who fear him"
3Nami: She simply has to be there, that's where she has the 200 milion B$ XD
4Robin: She will take her time if she finds some good info which helps her fullfil her dream, she has been alone a lot of time
5Usopp: He may find something good in this period of time, i have a feeling of him getting so strong and creating new good lies to surprise Chopper and Luffy in battle XD
6Brook: it doesn't seem to me like he needs to come back so soon, he seems the calm-type guy, so he seems to take his time to do everything XD
7/8Sanji, Zoro: well i like Zoro rivaldry with Sanji and i think is something it has been forgotten a bit, and i think Zoro needs to rest a lot XD so it'd be cool to see them arriving and battling some marines like the rivals they were and they keep being

9Luffy (and new nakama?): he may arrive the last and think "OMG, they are all here! i love my nakama, i won't let anybody separate me from them and i'll protect them to death"

kkck
October 06, 2008, 03:15 PM
If the arc goes the way this thread implys I think they would arrive in this order.

1.- Nami
2.- Robin
3.- Sanji
4.- franky
5.- brook
6.- Chopper
7.- ussop
8.- luffy
9.- zoro

paradoxe
October 06, 2008, 08:35 PM
Can't see them reuniting together unless it was at the same time.

Shiro-kun
October 06, 2008, 10:38 PM
Same order they joined but in a opposite way(with Nami first though..) :)
so Nami to Zoro (if luffy is the main point of this arc )
or Nami to Luffy(if it switches between the characters, both Zoro and Luffy's sense of direction sucks ...)

or it could go in a way that they all meet back in the Shabody Isle's, and than it can all go in order of pertinence while they are re grouping.

gfire2
October 06, 2008, 11:59 PM
i reckon exact order they joined

neomaster121
October 07, 2008, 12:30 PM
i think they will return in the opposite order they were sent away

luffy first
Zoro last

kkck
October 07, 2008, 12:42 PM
The strawhats wont return.... Luffy will get s brand new crew from scratch :(

monkey D luffy
October 07, 2008, 02:17 PM
well since luffy is in the calm belt and it doesnt seem like boa hencock will take him along nor that marine captain/vice admiral (can remember) so he will probably be very late.
zoro has to be the last one not only because hes crappy nevigation but also since hes injured and cannot move then again kuma might know he has a crappy navigation skill and bounced him to the ship so he might be the first one there.

so heres my order:
1/2. nami/zoro-nami is a navigator so shes bound to get there first inless kuma threw zoro directly to the ship
2/3. robin- she is just to inteligent to come after any of the other crew mates
3/4. franky- just due to the fact that he doesnt have problam building a ship and even if he is in the calm belt he would get through it easily.
4/5. brooke-can run on water nuff said
5/6. sanji- he can smell nami and robin from miles away and will come for them as soon as he can
6/7.usopp- he seems good enough for this place
7/8. chopper- to shy to ask for help
8/9. luffy- lack of an nevigational skills
10. zoro- if he got to a place other then the ship, even if he is still on SA

bittman
October 07, 2008, 10:32 PM

luffy first
Zoro last

I like it. In this case the order would be:
Robin
Chopper
Nami
Franky
Sanji
Usopp
Brooke
Zoro

Oh, and why not Nami first? Can you imagine the raw humour in seeing Luffy + whoever else he finds before Nami trying to navigate?

Also, I hope it's not the same order they joined in. Reverse may be fine (though Nami and Robin are a bit approximate given how they semi-joined/unjoined/properly-joined). If they join in the same order, Oda is just repeating material where Luffy and Zoro go without sense of care, then Nami joins and they have direction, then Usopp joins and they have fun, then Sanji joins and they have food, etc. That's already all been done.

EDIT: Also, why does everyone assume Luffy will meet the first person at the Sunny-go? I'd be surprised if Luffy returns to Shabondy within the next 3 arcs let alone the next one.

gao_dargon
October 08, 2008, 12:28 AM
sorry, i know this may is not on topic but looking at oni comment it just occurs to me, that Ussop might land on Elbaf :O

paradoxe
October 08, 2008, 03:40 AM
Elbaf is in the New World.

They aren't going into the New World.

BlackHair
October 08, 2008, 11:53 AM
i reckon exact order they joined

Both sounds good. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these would come true, though I wouldn't be surprised in any case. :p

SamxFIN
October 08, 2008, 01:05 PM
1. Nami - she has to be there first. For the money of course ^^
2. Franky - will create a ship
3. Usopp - I think he gets into a trouble but is there early because of pure luck
4. Chopper - is scared for life but manages to travel there in disguise / as a gorilla
5. Robin - no hurries. she might take his time investigating her island
6. Brook - will take his time. Gentlemen dont travel hastily
7. Zoro, Sanji & Luffy - i think that monster trio will be late. Luffy is already in trouble, Zoro lost and Sanji after a bunch of girls.

k-dom
October 08, 2008, 03:48 PM
I really wonder if brook will takes his time. Man, after 50 years of lonelyness, he finaly find some friends, just to be alone again. Even the most patient guy would haste, don't you think?

hossice
October 13, 2008, 02:00 PM
maybe one of them is at fishman island??? o_0 zoro? and he is stuck there and the SHs get there w/ out him and find him drinking and they all have their comical moment and hit him?

Freakzin
October 20, 2008, 12:50 AM
i don't think it's impossible ussop might be in Elbaf I mean. Look at this they were scattered to all sides http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/514/05/ , assuming each "white beaM" is one of the Strawhats, I choose to believe it is.

bittman
October 20, 2008, 09:04 PM
I would agree with the white beam = Strawhats, but I don't see the words Elbaf written on any of them...

If anything, it only proves they aren't all gathered together.

Freakzin
October 20, 2008, 11:45 PM
I don't think he is there either, i'm just saying we can't rule out that possibility. I mean there could be Strawhats at the new world and some at the "old" world. we could even have some out of the grand line, say, any of the seas, east, north, west, south blue. meh, they're prob on the "old" world, grand line islands.... Oda isn't that crazy to split them so far apart.

Fox666
October 21, 2008, 07:17 AM
How much % of the earth surface is landed? If Kuma only send them randomly flying, they would end up dead. Even the one that don't have a DF, would end up eaten by a sea monster.

I guess he could even have send them all to the same island. But where are the others? They are smarter than Luffy, Luffy just came out that way because the others aren't there to take care of his crazyness.
There are so ugly woman there that even Franzy can hide himself between them.

i don't think it's impossible ussop might be in Elbaf I mean. Look at this they were scattered to all sides http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/514/05/ , assuming each "white beaM" is one of the Strawhats, I choose to believe it is.That just wind. Manga does it like that. =P

k-dom
October 21, 2008, 02:24 PM
I can't imagine that all crew is going to Elbaf together. It will be a great moment for Usopp but the other are Giants friends too

Schabrak
October 21, 2008, 03:27 PM
I don't even think that everybody is seperated. Besides that... Zorro and Sanji are strong enough to join up with another crew for some time. Robin and Nami can use their "advantages" to go to the Archipelago. I think/asume that Brook, Chopper and Usopp will join up with another crew member quiet fast, if not instantly. And Franky can create his own ship, as many have said allready.

But no one but Nami can go alone, as they are just not able to navigate by themself. Just like Luffy they have to depend on others.

Topic: order huh.... How about all at the same time?

OP ROX
October 27, 2008, 01:16 AM
i dont think Oda can spend all the time showing each persons adventure that would take forever ... ( even tho im dieing to know ) ... maybe we will get a short summary about a few pages for each member

bittman
October 27, 2008, 05:34 PM
I would rather he takes forever and show some Strawhat's on their own than rush everyone back and rush them off to Fishman Island. There's no sense of drama if they all take it easy and catch a boat back to Shabondy whilst Luffy has an arc to himself. Some character's could get some much needed character development because though I feel Brooke and Zoro were the TB stars; Sanji, Chopper and Nami have been pretty-lacklustre for the last couple of arcs. Oda even set up Hogback for Chopper, but it ended up as a bit of an anti-climax.

Just saying: I'd like to see everyone get their own mini-arc. Some having a chapter or two may be fine, but who wouldn't want to see Usopp the brave on his own in some fight-happy place for a few chapters?

kikrox1
October 27, 2008, 05:53 PM
the virve(idk if its spelled like that) card luffy has is the next person that will pop up i bet and im not sure how every1 will meet up but i think that franky will make a boat and sail to where his card points him cuz if luffy is smart enough to remember about it then of course every1 else is(with the exception of zolo who has no sense of direcition even with all the help in the world)

JinxJen
January 30, 2009, 05:45 AM
Well, it's just like instead their own adventure on ONE island seperately. They have their own adventure seperately each one on one island. They have the same place to return and that is Sunny, so it would be okay. No matter how long it took, because they have to be together in New World right. I guess Oda-sensei want to prepare something for them before them go to New World, like power-up, making more allies, making more nakama ect.

If I set up the order which SH returns first based on their reasons would be kind of wrong, because they all want to return, so I would set up the order by the easier way to return based on their situations.

1. Franky because he can built the ship by himself. Well, it would depend how far from his island to Sunny's island. But with his supa and technique he could learn from the country of genius. I think he could have no problem.
2. Nami. Somehow I got a feeling that she could learn some wind technique and used that to return as fast as she can. Who do you think is the best navigator in OP world?
3. Sanji because he wants to get back ASAP, as long as he gets away from that island.
4. Usopp. Maybe because he's nearby.
5. Chopper. Maybe he could use the bird to get back. Because South Blue is farther than the others.
6. Robin. I still haven't fingure out her way out. But after she learn the truth about the brigde, she could use the ship and go back. I think she in the country near the Red Line and Grand Line. The ship she can only use is the marine ship.
7. Brook. Because he kind of unknown to the world. He has to save the country first and then have to find the ship (I don't think the poor country have the ship)
8. Zoro. Based on his lost nature if he goes alone, so he has to cooperate with Perona if he wants to return. And it took time you know. He also need to took time to rest for his injury.
9. Luffy. You know the reason what he is doing right now.

But I hope they could return to Sunny at the same time.

ofir271
July 20, 2009, 08:33 PM
women first:

numi
robin
sanji

then man

zoro

then cyborgs animals and skeletons

franky
chopper
brook

then ussop

and seriouslly they will all apear toghther

Uriel
September 29, 2010, 02:22 PM
I say they will arrive in reverse order they joined the crew, just to see Luffy in the end. :D

unjustblade
September 29, 2010, 09:35 PM
i think there is something that is being overlooked here and that is the fact that luffy has to arrive first cause he is with rayleigh who is the person the vivre card (hope thats spelled right) is attracted to. meaning only chopper(because he asked the birds to take him to SA), nami (cause she has navigation skills/the log that is still pointing to fishman island),and possibly robin (she could have the revolutionary army give her a ride) could actually even make it to SA if luffy and rayleigh don't get there first. that is assuming they are actually gonna follow the card and not just hookup with another crew (briefly) ,or catch a ride with a ship of some sort. now as far as who will be introduced first arriving at the ship (that rayleigh still needs to coat btw,...another reason for him and luffy to get there earlier than everyone else) that could happen in any order. either way can't wait to see it.:D

beastboy
September 30, 2010, 03:55 AM
I guess this can be closed, or moved to the blank century...

OboyAlmighty
October 26, 2010, 07:41 AM
classic case of Oda's unpredictability! hahaha nobody ever saw zorro arriving first!

TheProtege
October 26, 2010, 11:46 AM
classic case of Oda's unpredictability! hahaha nobody ever saw zorro arriving first!

lol I luv that he's cocky about it too

Lord Rayleigh
October 27, 2010, 09:00 AM
This topic that can be closed now since we've just got the answer.

Aikidoka
December 17, 2010, 03:19 AM
Sorry for the delay, thread is closed per request.