PDA

View Full Version : Willing to wait for better Shippuden episodes?

mrwhos
October 09, 2008, 12:46 PM
Hi guys!

Here's question:, are you guys willing to wait a year more or less without Shippudden episode instead you get FIlLLERS (shakes) or they make Kakashi gaiden, Minato gaiden, Jiraya gaide, Jinchiruki gaiden etc. In order to make better Shippuden episode A la part 1 where almost all of those episodes where really good to watch.

Lelo
October 09, 2008, 12:53 PM
I dont think so, the last thing we want is more fillers, as long as they just stick to the Manga, then its fine. Although I would love to see Kakashi Gaiden in the anime. I dont know why they didnt show it right before Shippuuden started, my guess is they dont want to show Minato in the Anime yet.

laughing@you
October 09, 2008, 08:47 PM
NO EFING FILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for yelling!!! lol

But seriously no fillers, they will annoy me. The current slow pace of the anime already has me on edge. I"m letting it slide cuz i know you need more explanation in anime than you do in a manga.

In a way i feel sorry i started reading the manga cuz my expaction of the anime grew, and i get dissapointed when i don't see the quality i expected, there are some key points and funny pointsin the manga that in the anime would have been killer, but the animators keep missing the boat on those. Fillers just really pushed me to an edge and i started reading the manga......guilty i started naruto watching the anime, and before i read the manga the anime was the shit!!! Now i don't know anymore....

But more fillers would totally kill the anime for me!!!

raptor02_2001
October 09, 2008, 11:27 PM
it is depend on filler. i dont mind few esp filler .. not Filler of Season... filler is purpose to more time for Manga .. Anime avoid to catch up Manga timeline ..

curvinho
October 10, 2008, 12:48 AM
since i watch the shippuuden for the first time i hated it
the one thing i liked in Naruto was the fast (speed term) fights and multiple styles of combat
but since shippuuden begun i just see more and more fillers
even the episodes that follow the manga (sorry about the english...i know it sucks ;/ )
i hope that they began to use the same naruto classic style with less slow-motion kunai throws
;D

raptor02_2001
October 10, 2008, 02:00 AM
hey why we complain about anime ... we get free show from fansubber ...

if person complain about it then stop blame on filler .... i dont understand why poeple complain about everything about anime ... it is suppose to happy to watch lastest esp in internet than rather Naruto(still filler in before timeskip) in my Cable ..

llamapie
October 10, 2008, 02:49 AM
I'd rather a season of reruns then them pumping out generic garbage fillers. Wouldn't be so bad if the fillers added something to the story.

The Filler Codec for Naruto:
1) Make some whiny snob/brat/jerkoff.
2) Make Naruto relate to the snob/brat/jerkoff.
3) Knock Naruto out at least once per episode. (which btw is retarded, because not once is he knocked out in the manga) But he gets slapped by a leaf and faints like a weak hearted school girl.

kai-uchiha
October 10, 2008, 03:12 AM
I'd rather a season of reruns then them pumping out generic garbage fillers. Wouldn't be so bad if the fillers added something to the story.

The Filler Codec for Naruto:
1) Make some whiny snob/brat/jerkoff.
2) Make Naruto relate to the snob/brat/jerkoff.
3) Knock Naruto out at least once per episode. (which btw is retarded, because not once is he knocked out in the manga) But he gets slapped by a leaf and faints like a weak hearted school girl.

i agree, the last 80 eps or so in part 1 went according to that list. but kakashi gaiden wouldent be a filler, so that i wouldnt mind, in fact i'd love it!!!!

Eddy01741
October 10, 2008, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't mind if they had breaks but at least didn't basically insert filler into canon episodes (like that last shippuden double), I mean, I don't want to watch 5 minutes about making ramen or stupid shit like that, jesus.

Asusp3v4x
October 16, 2008, 03:13 PM
...¬¬
agreed, fillers are second rate and actual manga based episodes are way better, but personally i think that fillers are good for fans that want to see something different or get some laugh time...
I agree that Naruto is way better when it sticks to the manga but... if it was just like that it wouldn't be as funny as it is... if u are having a hard time with fillers just don't watch it...¬¬

Bo Ashi
October 19, 2008, 12:19 PM
Indeed, fillers suck, but more importantly i would like all episodes to have that high quality of animation some special ones has. And if we could get the tempo up and skip all the bad filler episodes... Imagine if all episodes were as good as episode 133 (Naruto versus Sasuke), Shippuuden episode 26 (Sakura and Chiyo versus Sasori) and so on. I could EASILY wait an extra week per episode if we could get them more worked through. You know, just skipping all the meaningless flashbacks and long build up scenes could do wonders...

slmcknett
October 19, 2008, 01:13 PM
another good one was the one that came on this week (episode 80). it took forever to get there, but it was done well (with the obvious censorship with shikamaru). but yeah, i wouldn't mind waiting a longer time if all the episodes were better.

Baron Hugenstein
October 19, 2008, 01:25 PM
Even though has been some improvement into the making of Shippuden, i still feel that it isn't enough. I will wait and see the up coming arc, to re-evaluate it again.

But just to point out.....DEATH TO FILLERS:D

mrwhos
October 29, 2008, 08:44 PM
The fillers could be related to the manga. I mean they could give us filler story about the 1st hokage and Madara more dept between them and what happen after the prestige for the hokage position. Exampel.

What happen to Madara after he run away from Konoha and how he formed the Akatsuki (if it was he who did it)

More background story about 1st and 2nd hokage, dring thier time as Hokage. And they could show us the fight between 1st and Kakazu.

Some background story about the 3rd when he was young and how he trained Tsunade, Jiraya and Orochimaru, and missions together as a team both as young kids and inte the older ages before the got splittd up

How Orochimaru got f'cked up during his childhood (well hgot f*cked up after his parents death , but in what age?) and his obsession about forbdden jutsus and joined Akatsuki.

Jirayas adventures around the world, how he become a member of the frog animals paradise.

What really happend to Tsunade after the split up, how she meet Shizune and how she become such a loser in bettings.

Some more about Itachi and his mission with the Anbu, did he do any mission with Kakashi?, and who was his Sensei? And what was his position when he joined Akatsuki bfore they make the move to collect the Bijuus.

Some background story about the Jounins in Konoha.

They could give us more background story of the dead Akatsukis, and w they got an invitation to join Akatsuki.

Maybe some background history about the tailedbeast and some figth between them before they was captures as Junchurriki. How and why just theese people got chosen to be the host for the tealiedbeasts.

This whould really be a good "fillers" for the anime. Or you guys think it whould be better if they where spin-offs episodes?

SharinganItachi
December 01, 2008, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=mrwhos;1090408]They could give us more background story of the dead Akatsukis, and w they got an invitation to join Akatsuki.[QUOTE]
For Deidara see Chapter 359.

Bohemia22
December 02, 2008, 06:21 AM
The fillers could be related to the manga. I mean they could give us filler story about the 1st hokage and Madara more dept between them and what happen after the prestige for the hokage position. Exampel.

What happen to Madara after he run away from Konoha and how he formed the Akatsuki (if it was he who did it)

More background story about 1st and 2nd hokage, dring thier time as Hokage. And they could show us the fight between 1st and Kakazu.

Some background story about the 3rd when he was young and how he trained Tsunade, Jiraya and Orochimaru, and missions together as a team both as young kids and inte the older ages before the got splittd up

How Orochimaru got f'cked up during his childhood (well hgot f*cked up after his parents death , but in what age?) and his obsession about forbdden jutsus and joined Akatsuki.

Jirayas adventures around the world, how he become a member of the frog animals paradise.

What really happend to Tsunade after the split up, how she meet Shizune and how she become such a loser in bettings.

Some more about Itachi and his mission with the Anbu, did he do any mission with Kakashi?, and who was his Sensei? And what was his position when he joined Akatsuki bfore they make the move to collect the Bijuus.

Some background story about the Jounins in Konoha.

They could give us more background story of the dead Akatsukis, and w they got an invitation to join Akatsuki.

Maybe some background history about the tailedbeast and some figth between them before they was captures as Junchurriki. How and why just theese people got chosen to be the host for the tealiedbeasts.

This whould really be a good "fillers" for the anime. Or you guys think it whould be better if they where spin-offs episodes?Yes, this is the example of good fillers, which extend the story. Sora arc did also extend the plot a bit (that retarded friendship between asuma and chiriku), but it was horribly done and was boring like hell. Some 1 or 2 episode fillers about something more interesting than Naruto's new idiotic friend would be great. I think if Kishi would give them some minor help and keep the animators from screwing up the plot, it would be even better. But tell this to the anime creators huh.

Jammin
December 04, 2008, 10:30 PM
Well, i would love fillers if they put any effort at all into writing them. Sadly, past fillers have shown they seem to not have decent writers. The scripts for filler episodes average about the quality you expect from something scribbled on a bar napkin. I'm not saying i could do better, just saying i recognize something that sucks when i see it.

That being said, i wouldn't object to anything that improves the animation of the main story. Though, if they really need more time, i would prefer they just take a break. I would rather see one great Naruto episode every 3 weeks than 3 crappy episodes.

I welcome any commitment to quality over quantity.

Baron Hugenstein
December 05, 2008, 11:57 PM
Well, i would love fillers if they put any effort at all into writing them. Sadly, past fillers have shown they seem to not have decent writers. The scripts for filler episodes average about the quality you expect from something scribbled on a bar napkin. I'm not saying i could do better, just saying i recognize something that sucks when i see it.

That being said, i wouldn't object to anything that improves the animation of the main story. Though, if they really need more time, i would prefer they just take a break. I would rather see one great Naruto episode every 3 weeks than 3 crappy episodes.

I welcome any commitment to quality over quantity.

Well, they can't deviate from the main story and create a well written sub plot. Because they might introduce some concept that will contradict with the Manga later on. And there is a lot of things that Kishi still hasn't given any details on: Minato, the complete Konoha history, and more.

If the Anime makes a well written story that is far away from the Manga version, then it will cause the Anime to be different and deviate from it's original goal, which is to animate the Manga.

But i agree, a great episode once every 3 weeks is much better than 3 below average episodes

sylvira
December 06, 2008, 12:08 AM
Definitely agree with the majority here, I prefer quality over quantity, and so I'm willing to wait for a good episode than get many crappy ones.

Black/Light
December 06, 2008, 07:28 PM
Im all on the "quality over quantity" bus. I can't say that I know how Japan TV works but I would prefer that the Anime take a dang break for a few months so that ever episode would be of good quality and mostly connected to the manga over having loads of crappy episodes.

But than I can see it from Kish's POV. We all know that theres tons of Character in this manga that do not get much spot light so fillers can help fans of these characters get their fill. (Im actually looking forward to the next filler arc because team 8 is in them)

But even with fillers I want to see quality. Naruto part one had much better animation on average than part 2 . . . and thats counting most of the big part 2 fights.

Are they changing teams or something now? Cause Naruto Shippuuden 85 is better than most stuff from part 1 . . . it was actually a really GREAT episode! I hope it's a sign that most episodes (filler of not) will have more effort put into them in the future. It both pumps me up and pains my heart to look at 85 . . . knowing how bad ass the main fights COULD be but also know how long it will take to get to them (I want to see the Dei/ Itachi/ Jman/ KillerBee fights ALL taken care of as well as 85 was! But . . . it will most likely take over a year for the manga to get to the KillerBee fight if you facture in random fillers >_>)

renrutal
December 07, 2008, 12:03 PM
I'm fine with the fillers. Not the part 1 fillers but the part2.

To be honest, the last shippuden filler was way better than some of the in-story fights in the Gaara rescue arc. I'd rather have a good fillers than a slow moving shonen anime(or manga).

I won't even consider the option of stopping one year because it won't happen.

adel123456789
December 11, 2008, 04:28 AM
i dont know what people are angry about if its the animation i dont care about it that much. if its the filler i liked it because it was boring me out just watching what we alredy know