PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 240 Discussion [Bleach]

Predator
August 18, 2006, 05:29 PM
:o Unbelieveble as it is, but all the spoilers turned out to be true!
Ichigo depressed, Tatsuki smashing Ichigo into the window, Ishida and Chad coming back so suddenly, Urahara being ready to smuggle them into the Hueco Mundo ........ ALL that is CRAZY!

And all that in a single chapter that can be found Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=7611.0).

As it is now, I'm afraid to predict the next chapter. :s
If you have enough courage ...... give it your best shot! :shakefist

But for current chapter related conversation, see Chapter 319 Discussion (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6997.0).

graphic_content
August 18, 2006, 06:05 PM
chapter thoughts: im still reeling from that punch Tatsuki gave to Ichigo - and am I mistaken, or is Urahara actually goin to go with them this time around!?!?! I would have wanted to see more fan-fare upon Ishida's return - BUT Chad's arm amazed me - didnt Urahara compare his powers to that of a Hollow - and his arm forms much in the same way that a Hollows mask first comes together - making Ichigo, Inoue, AND Chad very hollow-like by comparison - which I think makes them better suited for this battle than anyone.

predictions: i dont think it will just be these guys going - determined as they are - they wouldn't possibly wade into enemy territory so foolishly, I hope??? - I have a feeling though that before they pass through the gate - someone is gonna call out to them telling them to wait - turning around they will either see Yoruichi, OR the Vizards - but by the setup of 239, it seems more likely that the Vizards will be tagging along - saying something like, "you cant even hold your mask for more than 11 seconds - what could possibly DO there without us" - beyond that, Its hard to predict much more - it feels like there is too much up in the air at the moment.

i have a feeling that Ichigo's dad wont be making an appearance anytime soon - i dont wanna say that - but given all thats passed and he still hasnt shown (sighs) we'll see.

TheGreenFlash
August 18, 2006, 06:29 PM
YES Urahara said Lets go, wich means he's going to go and fight with them!!! :shakefist

rennokun
August 18, 2006, 06:33 PM
Vizard and soul society will come and help to get orihime although their purpose its to destroy Aizen

Uraha and his crew will go as well. He cant go to soul society cause he is exhile but he can go to hugo mudos (wat ever its call i forgot)

hopefully ichigo dad ishin and ishida dad come along as well

when all the people arive we get ready for some action :box

i wanna c zaraki kenpachi in action :xp

Urazz
August 18, 2006, 06:36 PM
predictions[/u]: i dont think it will just be these guys going - determined as they are - they wouldn't possibly wade into enemy territory so foolishly, I hope??? - I have a feeling though that before they pass through the gate - someone is gonna call out to them telling them to wait - turning around they will either see Yoruichi, OR the Vizards - but by the setup of 239, it seems more likely that the Vizards will be tagging along - saying something like, "you cant even hold your mask for more than 11 seconds - what could possibly DO there without us" - beyond that, Its hard to predict much more - it feels like there is too much up in the air at the moment.

i have a feeling that Ichigo's dad wont be making an appearance anytime soon - i dont wanna say that - but given all thats passed and he still hasnt shown (sighs) we'll see.

Yoruichi could be waiting at the area the portal to HM is going to be made is my guess or if she isn't going to come then it's probably to help prepare the defense in case of the invasion.

I also get the feeling that the Vaizards might be taking part in the rescue or might sense that Ichigo went to HM and follow after him.

La_Muerte
August 18, 2006, 06:59 PM
i have a feeling we'll see isshin sometime in the next 5 chapters, or if they do get into HM we'll probably see him when ichigo or the whole group is in a dire situation and he'll come in and be like "ichigo i came to save you" in his cheery voice.

the reason i say this is that my prediction that isshin is the king and ichigo is the prince makes a lot of sense. since the throne has been empty for a long time i think that its isshin throne and hes come to declare it his.

ryderdm3
August 18, 2006, 08:48 PM
My prediction for 240, guaranteed to be 98.4% wrong...

Chapter starts off with Urahara leading them towards the area where he will open the gate. He walks in front of them to open the gate when he suddenly turns around and attacks Ichigo. All three of them are confused, Ichigo blocks Urahara's sword barely. Ishida senses a prescence but before he can act Yoruchi has already gotten between him and Chad and sent them flying. Ichigo wants to know what the hell is going on, Urahara tells them that none of them are ready and he's going to show them just how weak they still are.

Ichigo says fine, he'll beat him into opening a portal to HM. Ichigo goes bankai and attacks Urahara. Urahara doesn't move and Ichigo seemingly cuts him in half. It's quickly revealed that it was his portable Gigai and Ichigo tells him to stop screwing around. The scene turns towards Tessai and Jinta, who are watching the action. Ururu comes down to tell Tessai that a girl, Ichigo's age, is outside snooping around the shop.

Scene goes back to Ichigo who lunges at Urahara again but Ichigo has to narrowly avoid an attack from the side. He avoids the attack and looks up surprised to see his dad, Isshin, in his shinigami outfit with sword draw. Chapter ends.

gans88
August 18, 2006, 10:46 PM
wow ryder, that'd be really cool but seems unlikely. After what urahara confessed about it being his fault about Aizen getting his hand on orihime, I doubt he'd do something so cruel to ichigo. And if urahara indeed goes with ichigo to HM then I think he isn't gonna be playing an active role. Like for some reason I think if or when they get there, Aizen will set up a one on one battle for orihimes life. And the setup will be like a top arrancar vs ichigo and urahara will just be there as backup. But thats unlikely. But an all out battle in HM seems very messed up unless all the Vaizards join and yourichi. And I have a feeling that if things get REALLY REALLY BAD in HM for ichigo and Co then maybe isshin will appear cuz there's obviously alot of hype about him. But still I think the whole point of urahara bringing ichigo to HM is to strengthen his resolve. The only way a person can figure out how much more they have to train is by first seeing first hand how strong the enemy is. Once ichigo see's this and gets a massive ass wooping urahara will protect and bring him home. And at that moment ichigo will ask urahara for some one on one training. ye I got alot of rambling ideas. But if only they'd ever come true. lol. Atleast my guess that urahara already knew a few chapters back that Aizen wanted orihime. So a guess him clearing that up in this chapter makes me a bit happy for getting a guess right. lol

RegulasFade
August 18, 2006, 11:15 PM
It's pretty obvious that Uruhara is going. THe only reason he didn't go to SS is because he physically CANT, somthing that was done in the banning procces to keep him out.

While there is maybe a slim possibilty of somone else like the dads coming along, next chapter I don't expect there to be anything all to special or remarkable happening. At second best they might show somthing about Orhime.
At best they might show somthing of to the side involving Tatsuki. This chapter has once again made it clear he plans SOMTHING with her, yet once again leaves it completly open as to what will happen.

At the moment my crazy theories range from her never gaing any powers or anything, all the way up to some how becoming an Arrancer (Ok i just thought of that cause she'd look so damn awsem as an arrancar, ((although i do have many plausable scenarios))).

Substance
August 19, 2006, 12:27 AM
chapter thoughts: im still reeling from that punch Tatsuki gave to Ichigo - and am I mistaken, or is Urahara actually goin to go with them this time around!?!?! I would have wanted to see more fan-fare upon Ishida's return - BUT Chad's arm amazed me - didnt Urahara compare his powers to that of a Hollow - and his arm forms much in the same way that a Hollows mask first comes together - making Ichigo, Inoue, AND Chad very hollow-like by comparison - which I think makes them better suited for this battle than anyone.

predictions: i dont think it will just be these guys going - determined as they are - they wouldn't possibly wade into enemy territory so foolishly, I hope??? - I have a feeling though that before they pass through the gate - someone is gonna call out to them telling them to wait - turning around they will either see Yoruichi, OR the Vizards - but by the setup of 239, it seems more likely that the Vizards will be tagging along - saying something like, "you cant even hold your mask for more than 11 seconds - what could possibly DO there without us" - beyond that, Its hard to predict much more - it feels like there is too much up in the air at the moment.

2nd

also about chads arm i thought his training would allow that shield to cover his complete body that would have been badass.. but we'll have to wait and see...

midnight789
August 19, 2006, 12:44 AM
Ok, first off I'm going to predict that Tatsuki isn't going to be gaining powers and such anytime soon. I just can't see it happening. Second, I'm going to say that Urahara's going with them, because it's a pretty safe bet. Since I don't really have the slightest clue what Hueco Mundo is going to be like, all that this brings up is questions. How populated is HM, How will they get there, once they get there where will they go, how will they know where to go, and the list goes on and on. Hmmmm that's not a good prediction. Lets see, I predict they go to HM, get in fights, save Inoe, and eventually come back.........just so they can fight something else later. :)

Substance
August 19, 2006, 12:51 AM
for some reason i think hueco mundo is just like Soul Society.. expect.. with ya... hollows.. maybe Ichigo and the rest of them with.. get help from good hollows ? well im hoping... because ichigo can only last in hollow mode for like 11 seconds.. pathetic...i really hope someone comes while they're departing.

rennokun
August 19, 2006, 01:42 AM
also about chads arm i thought his training would allow that shield to cover his complete body that would have been badass.. but we'll have to wait and see...

haha that wat i was hoping for as well :p does his arm change or stay the same cant really see cause of Lq

Ðveiz
August 19, 2006, 03:30 AM
Chad dossent need to go Ban-Kai likely form to prove to Ichigo he has gotten stronger... He could as well have that power hidden for when real combat will start *grin* can't wait :'/

I woud bet that Tatsuki will surely gain powers quick in the near future... remember shes in a fase of her soul where shes disperate and might wanna get stronger. Not to forget she might play a big role in the winter fight if its still going to take place after the HM invasion. I just got an odd feeling about her... she seems to have learned alot about spirit energi on her own as well, she might have growen alot alrady actually 0_0

As for the next chapter I'd bet the Viz will come after Ichigo, maybe to stop him maybe to help him, but they will follow after him into HM for either of thoes 2 reasons :P

EDIT: I can't rememeber if anyone was disapointed about Chads arm on this thread / forum :darn guess I gotta post sooner after I read :s :notrust :p

rennokun
August 19, 2006, 05:01 AM
i dont think chad have any bankai i though only shinigami have bankai

Urazz
August 19, 2006, 05:41 AM
for some reason i think hueco mundo is just like Soul Society.. expect.. with ya... hollows.. maybe Ichigo and the rest of them with.. get help from good hollows ? well im hoping... because ichigo can only last in hollow mode for like 11 seconds.. pathetic...i really hope someone comes while they're departing.

I always pictured it pretty barren with some hollows running around. But most of them tend to be at fortresses or some towns where menos' tend to be at.

Koen
August 19, 2006, 05:56 AM
Why am I getting the feeling the fact that only ichigo, sado and ishada going alone would be really lame. They would be killed in an instant. So there will be either more people going to hueco monde, like yoroihi and maybe urahara (because no isshin can handle danger :p). And why not later on a unnanounced back-up of vaizards, or shinigami, or ichigo and ishada their dads...

The bottom line, where I want to come up with: those three alone getting inoue back no way. Can they handle the arrancar or those three deserted capitains? NOOOOOO

Urazz
August 19, 2006, 07:18 AM
Why am I getting the feeling the fact that only ichigo, sado and ishada going alone would be really lame. They would be killed in an instant. So there will be either more people going to hueco monde, like yoroihi and maybe urahara (because no isshin can handle danger :p). And why not later on a unnanounced back-up of vaizards, or shinigami, or ichigo and ishada their dads...

The bottom line, where I want to come up with: those three alone getting inoue back no way. Can they handle the arrancar or those three deserted capitains? NOOOOOO

Well, I think that's why it looks like Urahara is going. They need someone experienced with them so they don't die by walking into a cave but end up realizing it's a giant hollow's mouth for example. Now we don't know if Yoroiuchi is going to go or not but I think if both Urahara and her go with them then their chances will definately be much better.

EvolutionIX
August 19, 2006, 07:23 AM
I get the feeling that Urahara is going to die in Hueco Mundo. I dont know why and dont ask either, i just get that feeling.

(Heroes die in battles like these) :darn

rennokun
August 19, 2006, 07:50 AM
Vaizard gona help as well they seem to like orihime and they wont let ichigo die jst like that

giggolo
August 19, 2006, 11:55 AM
i think that they will be held back at the gate which leads to MH, and vaizard or isshin might come and offer their help or stop them from going telling them its useless to go only with 4 ppl so they will go with them. probably vaizard, i think that is the safest bet. no... ill change my mind... Tatsuki will come and stop them telling "I WANT TO HELP TOO!" or something then they will convince her not to and just promise "Ill get orihime back, dont worry"

ryderdm3
August 19, 2006, 11:57 AM
I still can't see them going. Even if Urahara and Yoruichi goes, what will they do if Aizen sends several Espada at them. Sure Yoruchi and Urahara can probably hold their own, but I doubt the others can. I'm assuming Ichigo is still the strongest of the 3, and we all know just how effective he has been. So either this is going to be an assbeating lesson or Ichigo is going to go Super Hollow Level 3 and save the world and the manga ends in a couple weeks. :p

destinator
August 19, 2006, 12:47 PM
Mah its really hard to predict how it will go on now... I mean Ichigo hadnt any further training so he should still be at 10 seconds hollow time. I doubt that Urahara will go there to commit suicide so he might have some extra info we dont know yet? At least I except him to pull out something totally new to us...like the controlled gigai we saw before.

RegulasFade
August 19, 2006, 01:09 PM
My only crazy theory (which is probably totaly off the ball), is that Tatsuki will, probably in part do to her desperation/want to do somthing, end up getting eatin by hence turned into a hallow. (Continue the thought from there).

Ðveiz
August 19, 2006, 01:49 PM
i dont think chad have any bankai i though only shinigami have bankai

Ey remember I said bankai likely form *grin* Allthough It dossent make sense that its only his arm that has this power of his soul, more like he wassent strong enough to cower all his body back in time. Since that would take to much of his reatzu over time.
I know its only shinigamis who can obtain bankai, but since bankai is only a word for a certain release, dossent change that Chads powers can't be called bankai likely form since if that would happend he would get alot stronger :P

rennokun
August 19, 2006, 06:55 PM
Ey remember I said bankai likely form *grin* Allthough It dossent make sense that its only his arm that has this power of his soul, more like he wassent strong enough to cower all his body back in time. Since that would take to much of his reatzu over time.
I know its only shinigamis who can obtain bankai, but since bankai is only a word for a certain release, dossent change that Chads powers can't be called bankai likely form since if that would happend he would get alot stronger :P

Yeah know wat u mean would like to see that to :amuse sry for not reading all your post :shakefist

:offtopic chads arm remind me of evagelion arm cause of the back bits

erieru
August 19, 2006, 11:52 PM
I can't wait to see Ishida's new powers, also, I also believe that Chad is holding back and that he will show at least both arms transformed at some point in battle, something like this: He's in a middle of a fight and strikes with his right arm and an Espada says "your attack is good, but you ain't fast enough to block your left side" and then attacks him forcing him to block with his transformed left arm :P yeah!!!
I also agree with the Vaizard following Ichigo, but not right away, just when the right time comes. So I predict this will be a fast extraction minimun fight type of mission or, if it goes all out, the order of the back up for the first four will be this:

First Ichigo, Urahara, Chad and Ishida,
Second Vaizards (maybe they all show up and overwhelm the Espada, forcing them to let them take Orihime for the moment)
Third Two or three captains and maybe vice captains could show up, it would be great to see the two captains with the two swords fighting serious and with bankais.
Fourth, Isshin shows up as the leader of the Royal guard to (*&#&) up Aizen :)

renrutal
August 20, 2006, 12:11 AM
Okay, I could see Inoue, Chad, Ichigo, Ishida and Yoruichi rescuing Rukia against all of the squadrons of Soul Society. That because the only really strong people in the Gotei 13 are the captains, and they aren't the bad guys.

Now if you tell me that Ichigo, Chad and Ishida are going alone against Hueco Mundo, sorry to say, but they're all dead. Even if Chad and Ishida were at least Ichigo-hollow level, they are dead.

They might have a bigger change with Urahara, but they'd still be dead in the end.

Ichigo's troop + Urahara + Yoruichi = dead
Ichigo's troop + Urahara Shoten = a slight better chance, but still very injuried.

Ichigo's troop + Vizards = Now they do have a chance.

Kurosaki family + Karakura High School + Urahara Shoten + Soul Society + The Vizard = They could win.

---------

240 predictions:

Vizards show up to help Ichigo

gans88
August 20, 2006, 12:14 AM
I dunno if all the vizards could overwhelm all the arrancars cuz the top 5 are supposedly really deadly. But then again hirako owned grimmjaww. And if isshin shows up it'll probably be just to stop the battle and help them retreat. I don't think he's gonna enter HM and just fight Aizen so easily cuz Aizen is a monster if he can control 2 captains and many arrancars. And if Urahara does go with them it seems everything will end up fine for ichigo, chad and ishida. Meaning no deaths. But ye urahara isn't the type to just lead them to their deaths. There's always a greater purpose for his actions. And when he said that everything he's done in soul society caused an uproar I was like damn. He must have been a pain in the ass of yamamato. And whenever he's mentioned in soul society people are shocked. And I think urahara is going there so if anything happens he can say something like "If u hand over orihime I can give u an alternate way to speed up the process of releasing the hougouyko". That way inoue is easily saved and aizen gets what he wants. Any other explanation means all out war in HM which won't get the good guys far. So I think Urahara is going there to act as leverage to get inoue back by basically giving aizen an alternate way to release the hougoyko.

cerventus
August 20, 2006, 12:58 AM
I think we have not even seen how powerful the Vizzard are. Maybe Aizen's level

Substance
August 20, 2006, 03:08 AM
Aizen doesnt even go Hollow-mode (not sure if he can) but he can still own all of the Espadas we've seen so far.. thus espadas > vaizards = Aizen > Vaizards...
Also i've been pondering on this thought for awhile...if what aizen says is true about reaching your max as a deathgod.. that would entail reaching Bankai,mastering demon magic,flash-steps etc.
If thats the case.. we must assume he has a bankai which he never uses because his shika is powerful enough already..... yea im just thinking outloud. /endthought

cerventus
August 20, 2006, 09:08 AM
Maybe Aizen is different. but around the same level.

rocker2
August 20, 2006, 12:01 PM
Aizen is definitely beyond everyone shown in the manga so far. The vaizard are powerful - we've seen Shinji equal up to Grimmjow - but they have their limits. As Hiyori mentioned, they need firepower and Ichigo = firepower. Ichigo is the only one with potential to reach Aizen's level or exceed it. That is the reason why Aizen only has chosen to go after Ichigo. While arrancar like Grimmjow are clearly out of the loop when it comes to vaizard, I'm sure Aizen is fully informed about that group. SS knows about them so Aizen should too.

As for Ichigo, Urahara and co., it is not insanity for them to trek into HM to get Inoue. The main troops in Aizen's army are menos and menos arrancar which a captain can take care of. Ishida and Chad are definitely at captain levels so no worries there. As for the espada, Urahara and Ichigo can take care of the lower ranks already. Urahara was playing with Yamii and Hitsu was able to deal with Lupi. Ichigo was able to equal up with Grimmjow and even surpass him. His time should increase no problem. Likely, Urahara will help train Ichigo farther on their journey. Possibly Chad as well. Also, Ichigo tends to grow greatly after each fight so only problems should occur when trying to fight the top ranks. However, with Urahara's smarts, it is possible that they will be able to extract Orihime before Aizen can stop them.

Urazz
August 20, 2006, 03:02 PM
Aizen is definitely beyond everyone shown in the manga so far. The vaizard are powerful - we've seen Shinji equal up to Grimmjow - but they have their limits. As Hiyori mentioned, they need firepower and Ichigo = firepower. Ichigo is the only one with potential to reach Aizen's level or exceed it. That is the reason why Aizen only has chosen to go after Ichigo. While arrancar like Grimmjow are clearly out of the loop when it comes to vaizard, I'm sure Aizen is fully informed about that group. SS knows about them so Aizen should too.

As for Ichigo, Urahara and co., it is not insanity for them to trek into HM to get Inoue. The main troops in Aizen's army are menos and menos arrancar which a captain can take care of. Ishida and Chad are definitely at captain levels so no worries there. As for the espada, Urahara and Ichigo can take care of the lower ranks already. Urahara was playing with Yamii and Hitsu was able to deal with Lupi. Ichigo was able to equal up with Grimmjow and even surpass him. His time should increase no problem. Likely, Urahara will help train Ichigo farther on their journey. Possibly Chad as well. Also, Ichigo tends to grow greatly after each fight so only problems should occur when trying to fight the top ranks. However, with Urahara's smarts, it is possible that they will be able to extract Orihime before Aizen can stop them.

You pretty much sum up what I think. We also don't know if any more people are going to come like yoroiuchi or Isshin for example.

RegulasFade
August 20, 2006, 03:27 PM
Ok this si slightly off topic but other peeps brough tit up.
My personal beleif is that in terms of RAW POWER. Aizen is actulay one of the weaker captains.

WHY? Remeber his shikais ability. IT can hypmotise anyone who sees it, and its effect is unbreakable (so to speak).

I think that when Aizen say stopped Ichigos sword (for example).... he didn't, he just made the "illusion" of him stopping it.
(I mean tousen has proven that he's one of the weaker captains. So evan if he is imune to Aizens sword, he seems a little to weak for somone supposdly as strong as Aizen to have concerned himself with...)

Fortisdiablos
August 20, 2006, 03:48 PM
This is gonna be the SS arc all over again, minus a lot of the funniness. Ichigo and co come to the rescue of a damsel in distress. And in SS, Ichigo went in at the power level lower than a vice-captain and left with powers equal to some captains and greater than other captains.

He get's more powerful with battles, and whenever he's forced to, which he will definitely be this time around. Even more so than last time, IMO.

phatlee
August 20, 2006, 11:03 PM
A trip to HM is interesting. We prolly gonna see new landscapes, atmosphere n all. Aizen is prolly expectin them though. Now my only concern is to kno how would aizen forces crush SS. I mean those espadas ain t all that much. My predictions r simple, his army will b crushed so that we can see the real potential of the captains ( especially, YAMATO, ZARAKI, SUNSHUI)....
It would b an aberation if ichigo saves inoue & SS.
2 me this arc to HM is perfect to share the spotlights within the characters...

P.S: I Have a feeling Zaraki will get to HM n Do some serious cleaning!

genkizen
August 21, 2006, 12:42 AM
My instincts are telling me that various things are going to occur and they won't be on their way to Hueco Mundo for several chapters. Something along the lines of "hey wait we should do this Uber Hax0r training that I've never mentioned b4 because it was to dangerous but its ok now!".

Fortunately I have to much faith and respect in Kubo-samas artwork to believe that will happen. Even if they don't leave imediately I'm sure it'll be done in a tasteful and skillful manner. :smile-big

erieru
August 21, 2006, 12:54 AM
Aizen doesnt even go Hollow-mode (not sure if he can) but he can still own all of the Espadas we've seen so far.. thus espadas > vaizards = Aizen > Vaizards...
Also i've been pondering on this thought for awhile...if what aizen says is true about reaching your max as a deathgod.. that would entail reaching Bankai,mastering demon magic,flash-steps etc.
If thats the case.. we must assume he has a bankai which he never uses because his shika is powerful enough already..... yea im just thinking outloud. /endthought

I agree with most of what you've just said, except for the espadas > Vaizards part, we have not seen then in serious battle yet, it seemed to me that the fight between Grimmjaw and Shinji was just starting, I would like to see the Vaizard go all out and show us their release state, (we have already seen the Espadas release), so IMHO Vaizards are equal to Espadas, with a few exceptions that may tilt the balance on either side.
Prediction: I think that Aizen does not know about Urahara's intentions and I'm almost positive that he does not know about Isshin either, I think Isshin will play an very important role on this arc, I keep on saying that he's related to the king somehow, maybe as an elite guard or something, but there has to be a reason to Ichigo being so powerful from just being his son.
Also, I predict that at the end of the day Inoue will be the one to save Ichigo, then she's going to show us her increase in power because of her emotions (hinted by one of the filler chapters of the anime series)
ahhh, also, does someone remember about HM in the very begining, like the first or second chapter? There was a huge creature there, not just a Menos Grande, something a lot bigger and powerful, does anyone remember that? I wonder what happened to that guy when Aizen showed up, or if he's still around.

gigantor21
August 21, 2006, 02:59 PM
eieru - While I don't see why they wouldn't, there's still a chance that they wouldn't even have a tangible release state, per-se--none of the Vaizard's have mentioned there being one, and Urahara wouldn't even know, since he never actually used the Hogyoku to make hybrids (according to Aizen). I'm with you on the prediction that they have at least one though.

On the huge thing you're talking about, I didn't see anything like that when I looked back in the first volume...but there was definitely something huge behind the Menos when they came to pick-up Aizen at the very end of the Soul Society Arc (I think it was 178 or 179 or something). Could that be what you were referring to?

As to what will happen next chapter, I second Najical--I definitely don't think we're going to see them go to Hueco Mundo this week, though it would be a pleasant suprise if they did. Maybe they'll focus more on how Soul Society and Aizen's camp are making final preparations for the war at hand. It'd be nice if we were introduced to some new Espada if the second holds true.

Deerkiller
August 21, 2006, 03:37 PM
What if we saw the Captians of SS training... I mean wouldnt that be a first?! Alright, so it wont ever happen but I can atleast hope that one day the captains need to learn a new thing or two and they actually show it.

DarkManSharingan32
August 21, 2006, 07:08 PM
I have a feeling that Tatsuki has been following Ichigo all this time...
And during the next chapter... will make herself known to Ichigo and the others...

Calootoo
August 22, 2006, 05:23 AM
I think that most of you guys still don't get it, if you think that this ark is gonna end with Ichigo & co beating the hell out of everyone in HM you are mistaken, and you know why? Because the manga would end right after it! (no enemies=no manga) The point of only those 4 guys going to HM is because like that, Aizen and the rest aren't going to see them as a threat, giving them the chance they need to rescue Inoue. So everyone can already forget that the vizards or a really strong character are gonna accompany them. And also, in this ark no one is going to die, becuse this is the type of manga where the good guys never die (no matter what you say)

Resuming, Ichigo & co are gonna sneak into HM avoiding as much encounters as possible, trying to go undetected and in the end, at most, Ichigo will fight with Tousen, but not with Aizen or the other captain. There is also the fact that the vizards are gonna have a role in this ark, so i'd say that they will only appear in the end, once Inoue is already back with Ichigo and they are trying to escape HM, taking care of any pursuer they could have.

And lastly, i'm afraid to tell you this but this manga is already coming to an end. Bleach's author made three big mistakes:
1) He made an enemy look so damn strong (Aizen), that it seems like there's no one above him, so once he is beaten there won't be anymore enemies.
2) He gave to the main character & co sooo many power ups that there is little room left for improvements.
3) And he settled the date for the final battle (i think is two months ahead)

So yes, after this ark and the final battle there shouldn't be anymore.

Urazz
August 22, 2006, 07:56 AM
Actually I think you are wrong Calootoo. I don't expect Aizen to be defeated in the rescue. At the most we'll see him lose some espada and his plans will be revealed along with being set back some to make things appear to be more equal.

And also we can still have a badguy after this. There are still the Vastroode round if I recall. And you are right about the power ups. I think at the most we'll see one more powerup at the most for Ichigo. After that we can see Ichigo master the other skills like Kidou, his bankai, his hollow powers, etc.

Calootoo
August 22, 2006, 08:47 AM
^^I also don't expect Aizen to be defeated in this ark. I said that at most Ichigo would fight Tousen but not anyone stronger. But in the ark after this one (the final battle) Ichigo will have to beat Aizen for sure.

About the vastroode, isn't Aizen stronger?

ttxdragon
August 22, 2006, 08:52 AM
About the vastroode, isn't Aizen stronger?

we don't know about that...
but the biggest mistery for me comes from vol03 (Grand Fisher Arc).
At the end of it, we see how the hollows themselves remove the masks and thus get to be some kinda espada...
and somehow the principle of the aizen-espada is the same as removing the mask, but only with help of the hogyouko....
(remember grand fisher coming back, but not being made to an espada by aizen?)
That is one point that i think needs to be clarified in this arc....

for 240:
i hope for some tatsuki-action... she is the left behind main-char that has the most potential in bleach :S
and has the best looks+character combination.....

gans88
August 22, 2006, 11:44 PM
I think that most of you guys still don't get it, if you think that this ark is gonna end with Ichigo & co beating the hell out of everyone in HM you are mistaken, and you know why? Because the manga would end right after it! (no enemies=no manga) The point of only those 4 guys going to HM is because like that, Aizen and the rest aren't going to see them as a threat, giving them the chance they need to rescue Inoue. So everyone can already forget that the vizards or a really strong character are gonna accompany them. And also, in this ark no one is going to die, becuse this is the type of manga where the good guys never die (no matter what you say)

Resuming, Ichigo & co are gonna sneak into HM avoiding as much encounters as possible, trying to go undetected and in the end, at most, Ichigo will fight with Tousen, but not with Aizen or the other captain. There is also the fact that the vizards are gonna have a role in this ark, so i'd say that they will only appear in the end, once Inoue is already back with Ichigo and they are trying to escape HM, taking care of any pursuer they could have.

And lastly, i'm afraid to tell you this but this manga is already coming to an end. Bleach's author made three big mistakes:
1) He made an enemy look so damn strong (Aizen), that it seems like there's no one above him, so once he is beaten there won't be anymore enemies.
2) He gave to the main character & co sooo many power ups that there is little room left for improvements.
3) And he settled the date for the final battle (i think is two months ahead)

So yes, after this ark and the final battle there shouldn't be anymore.

Not neccessarily. I don't know about u but that huge hollow behind all the menos when Aizen was leaving Soul society seemed PRETTY DAMN DANGEROUS. I dunno if Aizen could beat a monster that huge. And I doubt it'd be as dumb as a menos either. So I think if Aizen does lose earlier than expected in the manga then its possible for the manga to continue. Cuz there are still all the dangerous strong hollows out there who remove there masks to become vastrodes which are apparently super strong. So I don't think Bleach will end anytime soon. But ye I would like Bleach to end in a year or 2 cuz after that length it seems like Aizen should be dead and whatever left over hollows ichigo has to defeat will be done. The worst think the writer of a manga can do is keep it going on absent mindly after the main character has reached his ultimate strength which it seems he's nearing. so I kinda agree with u but not totally.

Fortisdiablos
August 23, 2006, 01:48 AM
Aizen made a deal with hollows. They didn't say that he ruled, or was above all the hollows. I think that if he had to make a deal with them, then there are some hollows that are more powerful than him. I believe that the final enemy in Bleach will be some kind of hollow.

Calootoo
August 23, 2006, 03:03 AM
But aren't the vastrodes the strongest hollows? And they are stronger than a captain, sure, but not much you see, back then when SS had only 8 captains it was said than a vastrode is stronger than a captain and like that, if there were 10 vastrodes including Aizen, they'd defeat SS. So, it wasn't said that 3 or 5 vastrodes would defeat SS but 10 of them against 8 captains... They shouldn't be much stronger.

Urazz
August 23, 2006, 06:36 PM
But aren't the vastrodes the strongest hollows? And they are stronger than a captain, sure, but not much you see, back then when SS had only 8 captains it was said than a vastrode is stronger than a captain and like that, if there were 10 vastrodes including Aizen, they'd defeat SS. So, it wasn't said that 3 or 5 vastrodes would defeat SS but 10 of them against 8 captains... They shouldn't be much stronger.

Thing is that we have now clue how powerful Vastrodes are. But they obviously aren't too strong or SS wouldn't exist in my opinion. I'm thinking it would take 3 to 5 experienced captains to take down one Vastrode. That wouldn't make them too powerful I think.

gans88
August 24, 2006, 07:55 AM
Thing is that we have now clue how powerful Vastrodes are. But they obviously aren't too strong or SS wouldn't exist in my opinion. I'm thinking it would take 3 to 5 experienced captains to take down one Vastrode. That wouldn't make them too powerful I think.

If anything a vastrode would probably be around yamamato strength or lower. Anything higher and it wouldn't be fair for SS and real world. But ye if Aizen has to make a deal with the hollows that means he isn't in total control. And who knows there can always be another hollow who is pulling strings or just watching for enterntainment. So many things the writer for bleach can do after aizen is dealth with.

rennokun
August 26, 2006, 02:16 AM
Vastrodes and Aizen whos stronger

rustanddust
August 26, 2006, 09:37 AM
man this chapter was SEXY

--grimmy punching rupi/ruby/luppi/whatever through the chest = AWESOME :pwned

--aizen, still hilarious. "welcome.....to our castle" *snerk* <3 <3 <3

--wtf why is orihime being so meek? whatever, I know her and grimmy are gonna end up best girlfriends, BFF :grin

I give up, grimmy is definitely now #1 BEST. (rukia still hotter though)

....uh, sorry if my fangirling interrupted the flow of discussion. and my smiley overuse. :eyeroll

walkie
August 26, 2006, 10:04 AM
i didnt get how grimmjoww can kill another, in front of someone like aizen, i mean the leader....are they getting rank only by killing the other?? that would be nonsense, since nobody gets hollow+shinigami powers automatically....

DarkManSharingan32
August 26, 2006, 04:25 PM
I have a feeling that Tatsuki has been following Ichigo all this time...
And during the next chapter... will make herself known to Ichigo and the others...

Ahh, it seems i was right on this point... slightly...
Not only Tatsuki, but Keigo... and that other kid also followed along.

This chapter is pretty interesting because there is now a link to the final three, and Urahara.
---

Finally...
Grimmjow is the man.
Period.[br]Posted on: August 26, 2006, 01:23:51 PM_________________________________________________

i didnt get how grimmjoww can kill another, in front of someone like aizen, i mean the leader....are they getting rank only by killing the other?? that would be nonsense, since nobody gets hollow+shinigami powers automatically....

Strength is everything.
If the mission didn't end when it did, Luppi would have been dead anyways.

And especially since Grimmjow is now #6 again, Luppi really doesn't have the strength/skill to be a ranked warrior any longer.

nillut
August 27, 2006, 07:37 AM
erieru: The big one in HM in one of the first chapters is Ground Fisher. I can't say if it is in the manga as I started reading it when the anime went into fillers, but in the anime it definately is. In the second episode, when Orihime's brother was taken to HM by the hollows, Ground Fisher tells the lesser hollows to devour his soul.
Also, about the big eye when Aizen & co went to HM, I think that was just to show that there are more powerful hollows than the gillian.