PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Onidere by Crystal na Yousuke

Rogue_Sapphire
October 15, 2008, 10:05 AM
Resources (http://mangahelpers.com/m/onidere) about this manga available on MH.

Hmm...I saw the raw being posted for this a while back, and was wondering if anyone else reads this series apart from me?
I've been following it since it's beginning but doesn't seem that a lot of raws have gotten online.

To anyone that's interested, it's about
The Strongest Delinquent in the Entire Area, A Blond Haired Girl
And a guy who's part of the sewing club, and they're dating.

Main problem is, that no-one can find out. Otherwise, the girl will kill him and then kill herself.
She's also the leader of a band of delinquents...and then more and more ridiculous characters get introduced. Currently,
- The President of the Student Council, is undead. And constantly possessed by spirits
- One Member of the Student Council, is an exorcist, and is always exorcising the president.
- Currently one character can sweep any woman off her feet.

It's all pretty crazy. But it's really funny. Anyone else read it?

Bomber D Rufi
October 15, 2008, 11:59 AM
I've read some of the raws here and there, (it's really a shame Sunday doesn't get more attention....) and it is amusing. The art reminds me of Ueki no Hosoku which is definatly a draw, and the situations are genuinely funny. If I could read more I'd be able to make a more informed decision.

Polemidis
July 16, 2009, 05:56 AM
Hey!
I love Onidere! its pretty crazy and funny like you said. and I really like that in a manga. It kinda reminds me of all those crazy guys and things that happened at my school days.

Oxwivi
September 16, 2009, 12:32 PM
Awesome series! One of the best comedy mangas I've ever seen! I love it! Hope we can get more into discussion of these series. :D

Galactic Tomahawk
September 17, 2009, 02:21 AM
There's a whole lot of elements in this series that'd normally turn me off, but I've found it pretty enjoyable for some reason. Agreed on the Ueki art comparison, which is what originally made me notice it.