PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 293 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Gold Knight
January 28, 2006, 07:19 AM
292 Raw,Translations, and Scanlations out.

292 RAW/ Translations / Scanlations Thread. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=895.0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so we have Naruto going crazy, Sakura being knocked unconscious, Sai flying around, and Orochimaru......

....erm.

How to describe it, exactly?

Aw heck, I won't even try. Predict away. What'll happen next?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

293 Raw/Translation out.

Raw:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1007.new#new

Translation:

Ratfox: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1008.new#new

ShgnLW
January 28, 2006, 08:44 AM
Prediction: Naruto gets fourth tail, goes berserk and Orochimaru is able to use his arms again ;)

Just look at the last picture, he used his hands to get out of his body (vague to say that, but it's actually true).
Also, a few chapters ago he was able to use hidden snake hands no jutsu or something on Yamato (using his arms). So his feeling for ninjutsu has returned :p

ikuroi
January 28, 2006, 09:46 AM
We will never see Naruto goes 4th tail, because Yamato is going to stop him now. Thats my prediction right there!!! :p

ophidial
January 28, 2006, 01:01 PM
well yamato's not even on the same side of the bridge right now, so we will see some
4-tailed action but considering this chapter its definately what oro seems to want.
anyways in 4 tailed mode oro's plans will unwittingly be folied by sai, what those plans
are though have me completely stumped...
i mean who in thier right mind would want their enemy to become stronger and more
pyschotic??

ir_entau
January 28, 2006, 01:07 PM
i have one weird theory on how things will proceed from now on.....my guess is

Orochimaru will keep on downplaying naruto's strength....where he will have a trump card hidden to force Naruto until the particular right moment in kyubi form, that oro will launch an attack that he thinks will once for all will destroy Naruto...but..i think this will be time where sasuke's going to intervene and kill orochimaru...and Sasuke i believe is going to be the next main villain...

Sai... i think try to capture Naruto , but underestimate the strenght of the Kyubi's chakra....where i think oro will seize this opportunity and some kind of attack towards SAI....where i think Naruto....will probably try to block with his body..something like that... voila..there i believe is the right moment for ORO to lauch attack to Naruto and knocked him down unconscious ....Then i believe after Sasuke will take the opportunity to kill orochimaru and at the moment Sai is grateful towards naruto..maybe flying him to his teache danzou....but in the middle of the journey...somehow this remind him of his brother..maybe trying to protect him before and dies....and then Sai decided not to turn him to Danzou sama...

Meanwhile Sakura and Yamato..i am not sure at this moment..cos i believe that Kabuto will somehow prove to be an annoyance to Yamato..which i think will prevent YAmato from controlling the bijuu....hmmm what do u all think...?

UzumakiRoman
January 28, 2006, 01:15 PM
well this is just an off hand prediction, probably won't come true, but naruto has been training ith jiraiya for almost 3 years(2.5) so i think it's safe to assume he's learned a few things. we don't know what exactly until he shows us or we see more flashbacks like when he was training naruto about breaking genjutsu.
so can we also assume that maybe at some point naruto's talent has begone to manifest somewhere before now, so with that said maybe just maybe he might master the 4th tail for a few seconds in the next chapter, similar to sasuke fighting naruto(kyubi) at "valley of the end" and sasuke's sharingan improved greatly!!!!!!! i'm hoping naruto has got more up his sleeve because training for that long and only being able to use kyubi chakra and bigger rasengan would piss me off!!

deadgamer
January 28, 2006, 03:45 PM
Naruto will try attacking ORO with the 4-tails and he will miss/hit ORO. then Yamato will try his controling jutsu on Naruto but something will interupt him. then Naruto loses consciousness and goes all beserk and destroys evey single person in his path which will be ORO Kabuto and Sai (Yamato will run like a little biatch saving Sakura or something). than ORO comes up with a secret jutsu to seal Naruto's Chakra while at that stage and escape.

or something like that...

StyM
January 28, 2006, 03:52 PM
sai will try to kill orochimaru...

Mitsu
January 28, 2006, 05:15 PM
Sai will make some kind of wall to be SHURE that oro will not escape and face a 4 tail angry Naruto !!!
Just like the 4 oro minion made a wall to be shure that Oro faced the 3rd..

ikuroi
January 28, 2006, 06:46 PM
I just re-read 293 for the 11th time... anyway i came up with another prediction, with all attention on Naruto & Oro Kabuto makes a move against Yamato. Therefore he can't possibly do anything about Naruto. Oro will try and kill off Naruto (as he thinks he got some kind of advantage, and his plan will backfire when he will see that he can't possibly beat the jinchuuriki of kyuubi!). Sai is waiting for the right moment to kill of Oro. When he the moments come he do give Oro a lethal damage. Oro will retreat. Naruto will become knocked out somehow, maybe because he strained his body to much?!!? :amuse.... anyway, Sai is following Oro and tries to finnish his topsecret mission. When Sai is pursuing Oro, Sasuke will appear and...!??! That wont be 1 chapter..but perhaps allt this could happen in the chapters that will soon 2 come??? :eyeroll

Snake1786
January 28, 2006, 07:04 PM
I think Orichimaru insults naruto so he can get the 4th tail. But i think there would be nothing special so no appearing of sasuke but as for Sasuke i think he will appear in the 300 chapter of naruto maybe the 300th is a special chapter something like that. :bored

ShadwsofArchonia
January 28, 2006, 09:04 PM
If I remember correctly, in the beginning Jirayia told Naruto "Don't use that jutsu" and I quote "jutsu" as in technique. Summoning of the Kyuubi chakra, three tails and soon to be four is no where in frozen hell's chance a justu. So there's something to let the mind to wander over. What is that jutsu? eh? Nani Nani Nani is it? Also Orochimaru like many predicted before has always underestimated others. That may, i repeat. MAY lead to his downfall, if not completely. F-ing with the nine tailed Demon Lord is like playing chicken with a megaton nuke. Which will explode upon contact. Its even more dangerous when the fourth tail would appear. Besides, take an example from Jirayia from 291, it shows his chest with a huge f-ing scar he got when Naruto went four tails. I mean hell, I know Orochimaru is slighly better than Jirayia. But only in a certain manner. Besides going back to my point, if Jirayia can take damage to that extent from Naruto when only four tails, then so can Orochimaru. Secondly, back then if things got severely out of hand Jirayia had techniques that could stop Naruto before it got beyond four tails. There is absolutely no one now between Naruto and Orochimaru that can stop Naruto from going beyond four tails. Even Yamato who was to stop Naruto if this happened cannot stop him, because if he leaves Sakura. That leaves Kabuto with a hostage. Bad mistake. Hence its we are f-ed situation for the rest of the team. Naruto, well is Naruto he can handle is own, even against a Sannin in this particular case. Well that's my prediction. Ja Ne.
-Finnish_Shad

nawar
January 28, 2006, 09:34 PM
il keep it very easy....no matter how much naruto improved in 2.5 years he cant handle orochimaru without kyuby.....but naruto DID improve especialy the socalled not to be used jutsu!!

secondly orochimaru has no absolute reason to kill naruto..he has many times said i wonder who would win between naruto and sasuke!! " i definately would want to see the two of them fight" and he also told naruto he would see who got stronger naruto or sasuke1!!

but what troubles me the most is....oro wants to put sasuke against naruto at this stage!!! damn how powerfull did sasuke get??? or is oro just bluffing?

also what ever sai his mission is...it has nothing to do with orochimaru beceause the mission sai was put in was to capture a spy in a team with naruto, who the konoha elders and danchou think of as a threat. what ever sai's mission is it has to do with naruto if its orochimaru then they must really have a good explanaition on how that could be or else the plot gets screuwd!!!!!! my prediction on next chapter(s) is..... narutos 4th tail shows...naruto goes beserk against orochimaru and oro starts getting serious i higly doubt a 5th tail but would love to see it :D , we also get to see sai's secret mission or a glims of it....it would probably be something like using sai's skill and the kyuby chakra either sealing the chakra in one of his drawings or combine it to create a drawn kyuby that would be pretty darn strong asset. we wont get to see sasuke not in a long shot and oro wont let naruto die.....beceause he still needs him to be killed by sasuke, im guessing oro doesnt know about kakashis new sharingan and still thinks there is only one way to get it

Cueil
January 28, 2006, 10:59 PM
it doesn't matter... Sasuke wont kill Naruto and that's just the way it is

ShadwsofArchonia
January 28, 2006, 11:10 PM
Sasuke won't kill Naruto? You screwed up with your logic right there.

Let me help you get back on the correct path.

Sasuke found out to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan he needs to kill his best friend.
Sasuke realized Naruto is his best friend.
Sasuke Fought Naruto at Valley of End
Sasuke tried to kill Naruto.
Sasuke failed to kill Naruto, upon seeing the Kyuubi awaken from Naruto.
Sasuke got more vengefuly envious at Naruto for having a power greater than him. Now consider this, Naruto was at his first tail of chakra when fighting Sasuke's level two curse seal of Heaven. In the manga Naruto can control three tails before loosing control. The amount of destruction he caused with three tails during his beginning fight with Orochimaru proved that his three tails then have more power than Sasuke's Level Two Curse Seal of Heaven. In simpler words, Kyuubi Chakra > Curse Seal of Heaven - Level Two. Also take into consideration, that Naruto was holding back a good deal of his power when in his first tail format because he feared that not holding back would kill Sasuke. I mean for crying out loud this is the Kyuubi no Kitsune we are dealing with here. Orochimaru has problems dealing with it, and since that seems to be the case. Sasuke has no chance.
Lastly, seeing to as Sasuke is ridiculously envious of Naruto for his "power" he wants to kill Naruto, because if he could beat that power. Than he would be strong enough to kill Itachi.

So, my friend who doesn't have enough evidence to back his words. Sasuke will kill Naruto, if its the last thing he does before trying to kill Itachi.

enzomars
January 28, 2006, 11:53 PM

Sasuke found out to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan he needs to kill his best friend.
Sasuke got more vengefuly envious at Naruto for having a power greater than him. Now consider this, Naruto was at his first tail of chakra when fighting Sasuke's level two curse seal of Heaven. In the manga Naruto can control three tails before loosing control. The amount of destruction he caused with three tails during his beginning fight with Orochimaru proved that his three tails then have more power than Sasuke's Level Two Curse Seal of Heaven. In simpler words, Kyuubi Chakra > Curse Seal of Heaven - Level Two. Also take into consideration, that Naruto was holding back a good deal of his power when in his first tail format because he feared that not holding back would kill Sasuke. I mean for crying out loud this is the Kyuubi no Kitsune we are dealing with here. Orochimaru has problems dealing with it, and since that seems to be the case. Sasuke has no chance.
Lastly, seeing to as Sasuke is ridiculously envious of Naruto for his "power" he wants to kill Naruto, because if he could beat that power. Than he would be strong enough to kill Itachi.

So, my friend who doesn't have enough evidence to back his words. Sasuke will kill Naruto, if its the last thing he does before trying to kill Itachi.

Blablabla ...
Sasuke has no reason to fight Naruto or even to kill him..

He could've killed him during the fight at the valley, but he didn't cause he decides to obtain the Mangekyou by his own way.
By saying "i'll do it my own way" he knew Naruto was still alive when he left.
So there's no reason for him to fight him again since he already beat him once.No reason to kill him cause he doesn't want to.

The only reason Sasuke would fight Naruto ,could be to test his strength.

A propos prediction ... i wonder if Sasuke knows Oroshi want his body.
* If he doesn't ,what will be his reaction once Naruto or smone reveal it to him.
* If he does ... there's gonna be a lot of theory :-)

So does he or does he not ?

solitaryman
January 29, 2006, 12:00 AM
I think he knows, during their fight he tells Sasuke why Orochimaru wants him. Knowing that, Sasuke still says he'll go to Orochimaru.

ShadwsofArchonia
January 29, 2006, 12:05 AM
Blablabla ...
Sasuke has no reason to fight Naruto or even to kill him.

He could've killed him during the fight at the valley, but he didn't cause he decides to obtain the Mangekyou by his own way.
By saying "i'll do it my own way" he knew Naruto was still alive when he left.
So there's no reason for him to fight him again since he already beat him once.No reason to kill him cause he doesn't want to.

The only reason Sasuke would fight Naruto ,could be to test his strength.

A propos prediction ... i wonder if Sasuke knows Oroshi want his body.
* If he doesn't ,what will be his reaction once Naruto or smone reveal it to him.
* If he does ... there's gonna be a lot of theory :-)

So does he or does he not ?

Like Solitaryman said, Even with him knowing why Orochimaru wants him, he still went to Hebi-teme. In any situation, Sasuke will kill Naruto, you forget Orochimaru wanted to get rid of Naruto during the fight between him and Tsunade. He tried to kill naruto then, no doubt he would try to get Sasuke to kill Naruto now. That would be like two birds with one stone. The Kyuubi will be out of his way for his plans to succeed and Sasuke will obtain the Mangekyou. Which will bring one step closer for Orochimaru to take Sasuke's body. Bla-bla-bla you think I say? Well atleast I have reason enough to back my argument. Unlike you...oh and please do us all a favor and learn the english language and how to spell its wording.

Substance
January 29, 2006, 12:06 AM
Yep He Does Know and he still went with orochimaru. Remember during the episode Before Naruto got the tail, he told sasuke this, "Orochimaru only wants you for your body, you might get killed." They were on top of the statues when he revealed this (i believe)..i have all the episodes so i could check for ya..

Also Sasuke couldnt kill naruto either...why? when they clashed (LVL 2)Sasuke and (Kyuubi LVL 1)Naruto they cancelled each others attack and Sasuke ended up only punching Naruto in his chest and Naruto was only able to get a scratch on his forehead protector.. Check The episode they cancelled each others attacks..How do you think the chakra ball formed around them ?

EDIT: dammit i need to edit and type faster.

enzomars
January 29, 2006, 12:27 AM
Now my prediction for 293 or the next chapters:

All the characters present in the last chapters are going to fight :-) pretty obvious.

But i'll add that someone's gonna show up:

* Sasuke : to interupt the sensless fight between Naruto and Oroshi
( even 5 tailed kyuubi-Naruto is no match for Oroshi (Edo tensei and stuff= certain death))
And then the talking will start again...

Or
* someone really strong ( Maybe Jiraiya again ): Again to interrupt the fight or for other purpose that will lead to the interruption of the fight

Cause if not: Naruto is sooooo dead ! Of course if Oro get bored or starts to think Naruto's a menace for him, he'll finish him ( maybe summoning Yonda-ime , damn that could be a fight )

Some Maths: 2 Sannin + young Naruto = Couldn't kill freakin' invalide armless Jutsu-less Oroshi + younger Kabuto.

so 1 Guinea pig + 2 Genins (good ones) + crazzy Kyuubi-Naruto =? Kill Renewed Oroshi + 2 years Older Kabuto

Also remember: Fighting Oroshi could be = fighting him + 3 Others persons if he wants (you know who :-) )

Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Edo Tensei !!!!!!! (Summoning Technique - Impure World Resurrection)

Raine_Joybringer
January 29, 2006, 12:53 AM
Okay, I think the main interest for the last chapter was 'what is Sai's -real- mission?'. There's no way it could be capturing/killing Naruto. Although Sai is strong for his age, he's still no match for Naruto, especially now Naruto is popping out the tails and going beserk. It is possible that Sai's real mission is just to GATHER information on Naruto's abilities, and perhaps Orochimaru as well. Seeing as though Sai has taken to the air, there's very little he can do to support the rest of the team. And seeing that the jerk left Sakura to fall to her doom, I doubt he'd actually even -try- to do anything in the way of support.

Orochimaru is stronger than Jiraiya, and he has a lot of freaky moves (open wide and say ah!!). I think Orochimaru is bluffing when he says Naruto is still weaker than Sasuke, unless Sasuke suddenly jumped to Itachi-level in just 2.5 years... which I doubt. Otherwise Sasuke would have already gone out and killed his brother.

As for if Naruto will win? I'm doubtful... Orochimaru is a slippery guy, and I'm sure he has a lot more to play in this story.

devo
January 29, 2006, 12:55 AM
Some Maths: 2 Sannin + young Naruto = Couldn't kill freakin' invalide armless Jutsu-less Oroshi + younger Kabuto.

so 1 Guinea pig + 2 Genins (good ones) + crazzy Kyuubi-Naruto =? Kill Renewed Oroshi + 2 years Older Kabuto

Well, you have to remember that in that battle (Jiraiya/Tsunade/Naruto vs. Kabuto/Orochimaru) that Jiraiya was suffering from the effects of whatever Tsunade had slipped him, and could barely control his chakra as a result. Plus, Kabuto was making great use of Tsunade's fear of blood, an advantage he has over none of the participants right now.

I agree that Naruto has little to no chance of defeating Orochimaru here, but since the battle basically seems to be down to Naruto vs. Orochimaru with Yamato possibly able to help out, it's hardly fair to call it Naruto/Sakura/Sai/Yamato vs. Orochimaru/Kabuto. Also, Sakura's a Chuunin now, and I believe Sai is a Jounin.

enzomars
January 29, 2006, 01:01 AM
Well, you have to remember that in that battle (Jiraiya/Tsunade/Naruto vs. Kabuto/Orochimaru) that Jiraiya was suffering from the effects of whatever Tsunade had slipped him, and could barely control his chakra as a result. Plus, Kabuto was making great use of Tsunade's fear of blood, an advantage he has over none of the participants right now.

I agree that Naruto has little to no chance of defeating Orochimaru here, but since the battle basically seems to be down to Naruto vs. Orochimaru with Yamato possibly able to help out, it's hardly fair to call it Naruto/Sakura/Sai/Yamato vs. Orochimaru/Kabuto. Also, Sakura's a Chuunin now, and I believe Sai is a Jounin.

Ok. Sorry for the wrong Maths ^_^

And thanks for the info: Didn't know Sakura was a Chuunin, and Sai a !!!Jounin!!!!

spice
January 29, 2006, 01:36 AM
I also believe that the edo tensei you had mentioned won't work any longer because the 3 previous hokages all had been sealed in the stomach of the 4th's dying jutsu (can't remember what it was called but someone else can help me out with that one i'm sure : D)

Cueil
January 29, 2006, 01:51 AM

A promise was made... he will not walk the same path as his brother... how about you learn to read[br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 10:43:21 PM_________________________________________________people seem to not understand Sasuke at all[br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 10:45:14 PM_________________________________________________

Sai is no jounin... I'm sure that's something that isn't just given away and it's pretty obvious that Tsunada doesn't trust the boy[br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 10:47:17 PM_________________________________________________even if you mean he's on a jounin level I don't think that it's so... a high level chunin maybe, but as far as I've seen he's probably not at jounin level[br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 10:49:50 PM_________________________________________________I could be wrong... and maybe I should get my thoughts together before I post next time ... -_- damn Xbox Live Arcade!

donkeyhigh
January 29, 2006, 02:00 AM

You're the one screwing up logics here.

The main problem is your way of seing things. You should rather think like this; there are more than one way of winning a battle.
Sasuke won a small battle against his brother by NOT killing Naruto as he had the perfect chance.
Not a win in it's commen sence, but a small victory for Sasuke as a person.

Sasuke could have killed Naruto after their match, but after he knocked Naruto unconcious, he saw his Konoha-headprotector with a scar laying next to Naruto, and thought back at what he said, about Naruto would never be able to scratch his head-protector. He then understood Naruto as a worthy apponent as he DID infact scratch it. He also aimed for his head-protector instead of vital organs.

This proved for Sasuke, that Naruto risked his own life in order to keep his promisse, about destroying his head-protector as he ment Sasuke was no longer a worthy Konoha ninja. Which then made Sasuke open his eyes and see what was happening around him.
He then walked away saying to himself that he would fight Itachi his own way, and not be his puppet (as in NOT following his footsteps, and get the new Mangekyou Sharingan his brother told him to get in order to fight him.)

Sasuke is not a feelingless asshole, he just have to work out some familly-problems and feelings, by taking care of his brother.
He knows well that he needs more power, but he won't go as far as killing his best friend.
This here is what separated Sasuke from his brother, and is probably also what will help him fight his brother equally and hopefully win, his compassion for his friends.

Maby Sasuke finally understands Kakashis words too, that a ninja fight as a team, not as an induvidual, although the Itachi-problem is probably something Sasuke wants to do by himself, he could probably use a bit support from his friends and teammates to cheer him on and be there for him.

I know this sounds a bit cheezy, but I really believe in this.

Also, the Naruto series is packed with metafores, I believe the scared headprotector is one of the biggest so far.

xeleron
January 29, 2006, 02:05 AM
No matter how strong sasuke is, he can't kill Naruto because if Naruto dies, Naruto manga can't be called Naruto Anymore. It will be called sasuke.

I think the reason why Kakashi was given mankyo sharigan now, is for future development. Naruto will bring sasuke back to his senses- that is Naruto's speciality.. to fix ppl psychologically, and kakashi will teach him how to get mankyo sharigan. Oh ya.. Naruto's 4 tail is starting to grow in this chapter. In the next chapter, he will perhaps use kage bushin to make multiple fox. I mean.. come on.. he has so much chikara.. if he distributted across a few kage bushin, maybe it will make it easier to control?

Cueil
January 29, 2006, 02:09 AM
I don't think his Kagebushin's can survive with that much of the kyubi's chakara in use

badger
January 29, 2006, 02:24 AM
I was wondering, has anyone thought about the possibilities of Naruto using Kage Bushin while in Kyuubi 2 or 3 or 4? So far he's only gone berserk, not really using any jitzus. He used rasengan before when he fought Sasuke in the Valley. I speculate he could use Kage Bushin, but I doubt its the forbidden jitzu Jiraya had mentioned.

Hermie
January 29, 2006, 02:28 AM
The evidence so far show that he could try to kill Naruto. But main characters just don't get killed in Shounen manga aimed at kids.

NRZero
January 29, 2006, 02:32 AM
4 Tails Naruto vs. Orochimaru

While Naruto did scar Jiraiya, it was probably because Jiraiya held back against Naruto. He isn't a Legendary Sanin for nothing. If Naruto was an enemy I bet the outcome would have been alot different. Orochimaru on the other hand is different, cause to him Naruto isn't a threat. I dunno if its just him underestimating Naruto or what but at the end of the last chapter he makes a comment about Naruto being underpowered compared to Sasuke. I hope this chapter has an interesting twist by Naruto making Oro eat his words. Maybe we'll get treated to an appearance from Sasuke-kun as well.[br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 11:28:39 PM_________________________________________________

I was wondering, has anyone thought about the possibilities of Naruto using Kage Bushin while in Kyuubi 2 or 3 or 4? So far he's only gone berserk, not really using any jitzus. He used rasengan before when he fought Sasuke in the Valley. I speculate he could use Kage Bushin, but I doubt its the forbidden jitzu Jiraya had mentioned.

I don't think he would want to use a Kage Bushin. When he pummeled Deidara and the Kyuubi chakra tail came out his Bushins were paralyzed by the heat that the chakra gave off.

donkeyhigh
January 29, 2006, 02:35 AM
The Forbidden Jutsu = Harem no Jutsu with Kyubii Powers.

Jiraya want's it for himself after a long day of training.

Otome
January 29, 2006, 04:14 AM
My guess is we get an insight of sai "Secret Mission" and a peek at Sasuke. :] And of course, the most exciting is Naruto go 4 Tails!!

ir_entau
January 29, 2006, 04:21 AM
I strongly believe that Oro will die in this coming few chapters(maybe on the 300th)....most probably killed by....

1. Sasuke himself in other to gain the Mangekyo Sharingan or possibly displaying his mangekyo with oro looking surprised didn't know when did sasuke manage tgain the mangekyo's power.
2. Two or three hidden akatsuki member ( mostlikely zetsu and 2 new guys ) see there is a chance in erasing oro's existence and obtaining the kyubi at the same time.....

i think this is the beginning of the end........

xeleron
January 29, 2006, 05:08 AM
Prediction: Sasuke arrived just in time to see Naruto losing his fight against ORO. He would be filled with blood since he used 4 tail kyuubi. Not knowing about Naruto's healing ability, he thought he was dead. DING... MANGEKYO SHARIGAN.. Sasuke roar: " I will avenge you Naruto!!" Sasuke fought Oro evenly, but still not enough power for victory. Sakura arrived and saw sasuke fighting oro. She was happy to see him, and see they have a common enemy. She quickly healed naruto. 5 secs later, sasuke got punched by oro, and went flying like a bullet no jutsu at sakura. Sakura got knocked down again. Naruto tells sasuke, how we might fight together to win this. We are a team, a family, you are like my older brother. Team 7 reunits, and show some team work like they did in haku arc.. (best arc ever!) They decide to leave sakura unconscious at a save place because it would be too dangerous for her. It would be best for her to stay unconscious until the battle is over, then she can do her healing. Oro gets killed. Sai saw the whole event and took sakura for hostage. New Arc begans.. The search for sakura.

deidara13
January 29, 2006, 06:05 AM
I predict Orochimaru will use Kusunagi to cut trough the chakra shield and stab Naruto pretty badly

DarkManSharingan32
January 29, 2006, 06:47 AM
Prediction: Sasuke arrived just in time to see Naruto losing his fight against ORO. He would be filled with blood since he used 4 tail kyuubi. Not knowing about Naruto's healing ability, he thought he was dead. DING... MANGEKYO SHARIGAN.. Sasuke roar: " I will avenge you Naruto!!" Sasuke fought Oro evenly, but still not enough power for victory. Sakura arrived and saw sasuke fighting oro. She was happy to see him, and see they have a common enemy. She quickly healed naruto. 5 secs later, sasuke got punched by oro, and went flying like a bullet no jutsu at sakura. Sakura got knocked down again. Naruto tells sasuke, how we might fight together to win this. We are a team, a family, you are like my older brother. Team 7 reunits, and show some team work like they did in haku arc.. (best arc ever!) They decide to leave sakura unconscious at a save place because it would be too dangerous for her. It would be best for her to stay unconscious until the battle is over, then she can do her healing. Oro gets killed. Sai saw the whole event and took sakura for hostage. New Arc begans.. The search for sakura.

No... wrong wrong wrong... on sooo many levels.

First of all, Sasuke would have to kill Naruto with his own hands (which will not happen) in order to obtain the mangekyou.... and Sasuke already knows about his healing ability... I seem to remember Naruto mending a freakin hole in his side from a Chidori... i dont think Sasuke thought that was magic...

And finally... Yamato already grabbed Sakura with his Jutsu, so the likelyhood that she will just miraculously wake up now is quite slim...
---
My prediction is this... Sai's plan will be revealed in it's completeness, and will probably have something to do will him copying the beast Kyuubi with his drawing technique. If Sai/Danzou can discredit Naruto (whom Tsunade strongly believes in) then they can wrest control of the country from Tsunade, via the elders.

This means that Sai will unleash his "art" on the village, and the Root organization will quickly mop it up, and put a spin on it making Naruto seem like the bad guy... but that is not for a long time.

As for all this Orochimaru dying business, and Sasuke jumping sides... NO WAY. Sasuke hasn't even fulfilled the reason he left Konoha... if he were to show up, he wouldnt fight Orochimaru... but rather he would ask Oro to step aside, so that he could test his strength against Naruto. (oro isnt out to kill Naruto, plain and simple... the man hasnt even thrown out a single jutsu since he found out that Naruto was there)

I expect this battle to end one of two ways... Oro using some sealing tech that pwns Naruto, and Kabuto also killing or capturing Yamato somehow... leaving Sai to complete his mission. Sakura will eventually wake up and see all thats goin on and run to Naruto.... only to find that Sasuke has just arrived to see how Oro and Kabuto are fairing... they will have words.. and after a show of her strength, they will leave...after some words from Sasuke.. she will heal Naruto and they will go back home to make a report to Tsunade

or this same thing occurs with Sasuke showing up, knocking out Naruto with some crazy jutsu, allowing Sai to escape... and Yamato gets killed or even captured by the combined efforts of oro + kabuto... either way... Naruto and Sakura are going to go back to Konoha, with a WHOLE bunch of new things going on...

(sorry for the typos or anything... it's late...lol)

Gold Knight
January 29, 2006, 07:27 AM
Things I'm most curious about:

1. What will Naruto look like when he grows the fourth tail? His chakra shroud is already so enormous, will it mean that he will physically grow fur and a snout?

2. We haven't really seen Orochimaru even counter-attack against Naruto. I have a feeling that we are about to see just how much stronger Oro is with his hands back.

3. Why did Sai choose that moment to begin his important mission? Is he going to wait until Orochimaru defeats Naruto, and then swoop down and grab Naruto and fly off?

4. How badly is Kabuto injured?

5. What will Yamato do next? Sakura's unconscious, Kabuto's lurking nearby (if he's not too critically injured), but obviously Yamato needs to get to Naruto in order to stop him from destroying himself.

Snake1786
January 29, 2006, 09:54 AM
it doesn't matter... Sasuke wont kill Naruto and that's just the way it is

Yeah thats True he is not as ice-cold as people think.

enzomars
January 29, 2006, 10:02 AM
Why most of you seems obsessed by " Sasuke will kill Naruto to get the Mangyekou Sharingan " .

Look :

You're the one screwing up logics here.

The main problem is your way of seing things. You should rather think like this; there are more than one way of winning a battle.
Sasuke won a small battle against his brother by NOT killing Naruto as he had the perfect chance.
Not a win in it's commen sence, but a small victory for Sasuke as a person.

Sasuke could have killed Naruto after their match, but after he knocked Naruto unconcious, he saw his Konoha-headprotector with a scar laying next to Naruto, and thought back at what he said, about Naruto would never be able to scratch his head-protector. He then understood Naruto as a worthy apponent as he DID infact scratch it. He also aimed for his head-protector instead of vital organs.

This proved for Sasuke, that Naruto risked his own life in order to keep his promisse, about destroying his head-protector as he ment Sasuke was no longer a worthy Konoha ninja. Which then made Sasuke open his eyes and see what was happening around him.
He then walked away saying to himself that he would fight Itachi his own way, and not be his puppet (as in NOT following his footsteps, and get the new Mangekyou Sharingan his brother told him to get in order to fight him.)

Sasuke is not a feelingless asshole, he just have to work out some familly-problems and feelings, by taking care of his brother.
He knows well that he needs more power, but he won't go as far as killing his best friend.
This here is what separated Sasuke from his brother, and is probably also what will help him fight his brother equally and hopefully win, his compassion for his friends.
I know this sounds a bit cheezy, but I really believe in this.
Also, the Naruto series is packed with metafores, I believe the scared headprotector is one of the biggest so far.

I agree

Snake1786
January 29, 2006, 10:05 AM
Sasuke found out to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan he needs to kill his best friend. True
Sasuke realized Naruto is his best friend. True
Sasuke Fought Naruto at Valley of End True
Sasuke tried to kill Naruto. True
Sasuke failed to kill Naruto, upon seeing the Kyuubi awaken from Naruto. False I didnt remember that Sasuke was unconscious it was Naruto but Sasuke could not kill him and beside of that he said at the end of the fight that he will surpass Itachi by his own way which means without killing Naruto.

enzomars
January 29, 2006, 11:15 AM
Sasuke found out to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan he needs to kill his best friend. True
Sasuke realized Naruto is his best friend. True
Sasuke Fought Naruto at Valley of End True
Sasuke tried to kill Naruto. True
Sasuke failed to kill Naruto, upon seeing the Kyuubi awaken from Naruto. False I didnt remember that Sasuke was unconscious it was Naruto but Sasuke could not kill him and beside of that he said at the end of the fight that he will surpass Itachi by his own way which means without killing Naruto.

Sooooo true!

"surpass Itachi by his own way which means without killing Naruto"

[br]Posted at: January 29, 2006, 08:14:14 AM_________________________________________________Happy to see somebody thinks like me :-)

VietKnight
January 29, 2006, 11:15 AM
i doubt they will make it that Sasuke will not kill naruto... in my prespective considering that the manga focus highly on past issues that Naruto will end up giving up the kyuubi to Sasuke in someway, probably to save sasuke. I m talking way ahead but i really doubt sasuke will kill naruto, however naruto will die eventually.

maxhrk
January 29, 2006, 11:16 AM

you, sir, are *drum roll*

VERY WRONG!

You miss one very critical scene before Sasuke left for Orochimaru. when Sasuke said 'I will not be your puppet!' (he refer his brother as puppeteer) then he said..

"I shall obtains power in my own way!" (i may be mistake here.. since i dont keep archieves of naruto series anyway..)

so... he shall find alternative method to obtains mangekou sharigan or different power on his own(than to kill his best friend.. :) )

be careful before you jump to conlusion that Sasuke will definitely kill Naruto at all. :)

ophidial
January 29, 2006, 12:05 PM

Jiraya want's it for himself after a long day of training.

ehhe :p as much as i'd love to see that happen, that would be a too whacked
case of self love, me thinks.
anyways naruto wont die until hes reached the hokage position, or realised that he no
longer needs the position to gain the respect he craves.
so anyways if naruto dies the manga ends as they've already dealt with revival jutsu's
and such i dont expect to see again.

and btw the only way sasuke will attack naruto with intention to kill is if
naruto kills itachi, which is probably gonna happen if you ask me...

Raine_Joybringer
January 29, 2006, 12:41 PM

Although, I doubt that Harem no Jutsu work on Orochimaru... >.> Oh, so very wrong...

1. What will Naruto look like when he grows the fourth tail? His chakra shroud is already so enormous, will it mean that he will physically grow fur and a snout?

That would be so very cool. At least if he transformed, it'd be less creepy than Gaara's. And the cute little fox ears! *insert fangirl squealings* However... he'd probably just look more vicious... if that's actually possible...

Well, he did get blown away by Naruto's Kyuubi chakra... and he hit Sakura's big head. He probably will need a psychiartrist as well as a doctor after this.

UzumakiRoman
January 29, 2006, 01:54 PM
Now my prediction for 293 or the next chapters:

All the characters present in the last chapters are going to fight :-) pretty obvious.

But i'll add that someone's gonna show up:

* Sasuke : to interupt the sensless fight between Naruto and Oroshi
( even 5 tailed kyuubi-Naruto is no match for Oroshi (Edo tensei and stuff= certain death))
And then the talking will start again...

Or
* someone really strong ( Maybe Jiraiya again ): Again to interrupt the fight or for other purpose that will lead to the interruption of the fight

Cause if not: Naruto is sooooo dead ! Of course if Oro get bored or starts to think Naruto's a menace for him, he'll finish him ( maybe summoning Yonda-ime , damn that could be a fight )

Also remember: Fighting Oroshi could be = fighting him + 3 Others persons if he wants (you know who :-) )

Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Edo Tensei !!!!!!! (Summoning Technique - Impure World Resurrection)

this post right here brings up some really interesting points.

if orochimaru were to use edo-tensei couldn't he summon 1st hokage and he can use his bijuu techniques on naruto and smack yamato for being a weak successor!!

but on the other side 2 sannins plus naruto couldn't beat armless orochimaru, however, it was said that itachi was stronger than orochimaru.
when itachi and kisame were following naruto both said they would die if the kyubi was released during a fight. so in effect i think we're all underestimating naruto and kyubi plus i think orochimaru actions are funny. if he thinks he can win he's not gonna waste time he's gonna slaughter you or at least come at you full force (orochimaru/sandaime fight). all he's din is taunting narut and stepping back something is up here!

Meijin no Kori
January 29, 2006, 02:19 PM
if orochimaru were to use edo-tensei couldn't he summon 1st hokage and he can use his bijuu techniques on naruto and smack yamato for being a weak successor!!
Too bad Orochimaru doesn't have any dead bodies on him to use as sacrifices for Edo Tensei. :oh

donkeyhigh
January 29, 2006, 02:20 PM
enzomars, I'm glad you took the time to read my post, and I'm glad you agree.
We're probably just about the only ones taking time to read the text around the fancy pictures. :p :)

j/k :)

dylec
January 29, 2006, 03:56 PM
Well, for this chapter I think it's all showtime for Naruto, whether as himself or not. I am very curious about Sai's mission. Naruto, with the 4th tail coming, is far away from Yamato now, can he control the bijuu like he was expected to? It'll be interesting whatever way this battle turns out.

ir_entau
January 29, 2006, 04:24 PM
i hope naruto use Jessica Alba no Jutsu...lol

walkie
January 29, 2006, 05:01 PM

2. We haven't really seen Orochimaru even counter-attack against Naruto. I have a feeling that we are about to see just how much stronger Oro is with his hands back.

3. Why did Sai choose that moment to begin his important mission? Is he going to wait until Orochimaru defeats Naruto, and then swoop down and grab Naruto and fly off?

5. What will Yamato do next? Sakura's unconscious, Kabuto's lurking nearby (if he's not too critically injured), but obviously Yamato needs to get to Naruto in order to stop him from destroying himself.

my answers for you:

1. Gaara was using some kind of transformation techn. so he looked like his bijuu for a while, naruto is just using kyuubi's powers but when he uses that powers he looks like a bit kyuubi so i doubt he will look like a fox but may be you are right....

2.Orochimaru is just testing naruto as he did test sasuke in the past...so for a while may be one or two chapters more i dont think oro will use some real attack on naruto.

3.Now we have no doubt about sai's mission is related with kyuubi....but not clear for now and when i think leader of root, i belive that they do not want to loose a "powerful weapon" like kyuubi....so i say sai's mission is bringing back kyuubi no matter what

4. do not worry about kabuto he has talented about healing :) and also a medic ninja

Although, I doubt that Harem no Jutsu work on Orochimaru... >.> Oh, so very wrong...

:D i agree with you, since oro sounds like gay harem no jutsu will not work on him, unless naruto uses boys instead of girls :eyeroll

oro can not summon past 4 hokages of konoha any more even he has someone to sacrifice, because all of the past hokages are sealed in death god's stomach...if there is a way to unseal them, i doubt oro knows that because probably he still do not know how to summon death god....

Nasuke
January 29, 2006, 05:08 PM
Hey guys this is my first post
Well let me throw in my opinion. Here is what I think:

Naruto's fourth tail is growing out, as shown in the manga. Sai's secret mission was triggered when he Naruto turned into his kyuubi form. Could it be that Sai's mission is to practise drawing out the Kyuubi in order for him to have a lot of power, or to bring a lot of power to his clan? Now, Oro and Kabuto are there; wouldn't that mean that Sasuke is near bye? It's gotta be, and he's probably gonna be showing up very soon.

Now, predictions for Ch293:

Oro is getting out of his body, that means he's going to try and peform some jutsu on Naruto. I believe the jutsu he wants to perform on Naruto is a sealing technique to seal Naruto's kyuubi powers; probably a seal different than the last one he did. That would put Naruto on equal grounds with Sasuke; and would allow us to see Naruto's true development; which might make Naruto depend on 'that' jutsu that Jiraiya told him not to use.

Kickmeister
January 29, 2006, 05:29 PM
I hope that the depressed Akatsuki guy comes and kick ass XD

venicia777
January 29, 2006, 06:02 PM
akatsuki coming in here to kick ass will reallly not be a good idea at all(maybe theyshould stand by and watch on the sidelines).

VeNoM87
January 29, 2006, 06:18 PM
God its cool to read what everyone thinks about it :D

Some people were talking about Oro reviving some ofthe old hokages, which is partly impossible! But some people forgot that the 3rd hokage stopped the 4th hokage from ressing, so maybe Oro still has a little trick up his sleeve with that one. Though i think that the 4th hokage is Naruto's Father (which Oro probably doesn't know) and that through their strong blood connection it would be useless and turn against Oro. Though i think this isn't going to happen very soon.

I really hope that Naruto will do some cool tricks with his kyubii powers. Maybe he learned a swamp-like technique from Jiraiya. It might even turn out to be a fight between The Big snake and the Frog boss that naruto has also been training with him.

Would also be cool if Naruto got to fully control his Kyubii power and that he would just return to his normal self. Then Orochimaru might think that the trouble is over, but in fact naruto is much much much more powerful then before.

harish_mara
January 29, 2006, 07:00 PM
i have some unanswered questions like
1. oro betrayed akatsuki, so akatsuki wants to take revenge and they also know that they have to do that before he takes sasuke's body, but why are they taking this very lightly.
2. what is sai's high secret mission abt, will he betray naruto's team and konoha for the sake of root.
3. how is oro able to come from his own mouth, and what is his purpose behind his behaviour with naruto.
4. what is going with sasuke, how powerful did he become and how loyal is he to oro and also what is his feelings towards his friends.

i think its high time that sasuke must be brought back.

enzomars
January 29, 2006, 07:28 PM
oro can not summon past 4 hokages of konoha any more even he has someone to sacrifice, because all of the past hokages are sealed in death god's stomach...if there is a way to unseal them, i doubt oro knows that because probably he still do not know how to summon death god....

That was what i thought. Untill i watched Oroshimaru Vs Sarutobi again.

During the fight, it's clear that Sarutobi stopped the 3rd coffin. This coffin had the japanese Kanji on it meaning 4 (the 4th ). So it's obvious that it contained Yondaime's body.

So if Yondaime soul was sealed in Shinigami's stomach (it was for sure --> in exchange for sealing kyuubi into Naruto), how come Oro was still able to summon him ?

Conclusion: even if somone's soul is sealed in death god's stomach you still can summon him. (if not : Kishi didn't think clever people would learn his Manga. so he made a mistake).

For those who played Narutimatte Hero 2 on PS2: In story mode, after Tsunade an Jiraiya fought Oro, there's a chapter where Oro comes back to konoha to try to convince Tsunade to heal him again.
There, when she refused, he summons Haku, Zabuza and SANDAIME.
But we all know that Sandaime's soul is in Death god's belly, so how come Oro summons him?

For the skeptic: I don't think Kishimoto will allow some guys (those who made NH2) to make changes in his story line without consulting him. So if they consulted him and it's still in the game, it had to be true.

NB: It takes place after Tsunade accepted to become Hokage and before Sasuke decided to leave Konoha.

DarkManSharingan32
January 29, 2006, 09:39 PM

1. Jiraiya already decribes what Naruto will look like... He will look exactly as he looks now... but his body will become Red with blood. You can expect the sphere of chakra to become more defined around him (closer to his body...more concentrates)... or to just become insanely huge (depending on Naruto's control of the 4th tail stage)

2. Like i said in my post... he won't do anything too major right now... I am highly expecting a sealing jutsu

3. I tackled this one in my post too... Sai's mission has everything to do with Naruto's Kyuubi form... refer to my post for the details

4. Meh... he can't be that injured.... His ablility allows him to regenerate himself rather quickly, if you don't keep offensinve pressure on him, it will only take him a few minutes to get back to normal

5. Right now, Yamato is in the worst possible situation... he is concentrating of both holding up the tattered bridge they are standing on... and he just saved Sakura. In the near future he will have to deal with Kabuto, and the 4th Tail of Naruto. I highly expect him to get overwhelmed and killed/captured...

enzomars
January 29, 2006, 09:47 PM
Still, if a part of Oroshimaru's Soul is sealed in that Shinigami's belly ( his arms of course ) so ... how come after changing body (container for his soul and only container ) , he's now able to move his arms and use jutsus ?

Meijin no Kori
January 29, 2006, 09:56 PM
During the fight, it's clear that Sarutobi stopped the 3rd coffin. This coffin had the japanese Kanji on it meaning 4 (the 4th ). So it's obvious that it contained Yondaime's body

Incorrect. The third coffin was never shown in the manga; only in the anime. We have no idea what kanji it really had on it, if any at all. And who said the numbers even indicate which Hokage was inside? Couldn't the numbers also just be telling us which order the coffins were summoned in? :notrust And assuming the 3rd coffin did have the kanji for 4 on it, that doesn't mean it was the 4th (Hokage) in it. It could have just as easily been the Yondaime Kazekage (Gaara's father, who Orochimaru killed before he fought Sarutobi). So no, it is not obvious that it contained the Yondaime Hokage's body.

Edit: @enzomars: Orochimaru basically takes the missing parts of his soul (the soul of his arms, in this case) from the soul of the person he transfers into, thus allowing him to use his arms again.

DarkManSharingan32
January 29, 2006, 09:59 PM
i have some unanswered questions like
1. oro betrayed akatsuki, so akatsuki wants to take revenge and they also know that they have to do that before he takes sasuke's body, but why are they taking this very lightly.
2. what is sai's high secret mission abt, will he betray naruto's team and konoha for the sake of root.
3. how is oro able to come from his own mouth, and what is his purpose behind his behaviour with naruto.
4. what is going with sasuke, how powerful did he become and how loyal is he to oro and also what is his feelings towards his friends.

i think its high time that sasuke must be brought back.

1. Because no one really knows what Orochimaru is completely up to... or who all of his Subordinates are. You would have to go in there with 3-4 Akatsuki members, and a small army to make sure that you can kill Oro... And of course this will all become more complecated if Kabuto does in fact have a Youma (sealed demon)

2. Yeah, i think so.... I truly think this is about stealing the country from Tsunade by creating a crack in the reliability of Naruto. She did put the title of Hokage on the line to defend Naruto to the elders..

3. Orochimaru is part man... part snake. The name gives this away... He merely shedded his outward skin... Now, as you know (and have seen) Orochimaru has created many different faces. Think of this current trick as a Gigai... from bleach.

4. Sasuke is loyal only for strength, and only loyal to his own mission... after he completes that he has vowed to give his body up to Oro. This means that Orochimaru needs to somehow stand in Sasuke's way of killing Itachi...

And dont worry, i have a feeling he will show up soon...

UzumakiRoman
January 29, 2006, 10:18 PM
what i would like to know is the 4th's skills were legendary and i'm sure he came up with more then a few of his own jutsu. since jiraiya says naruto is similar to the fourth one would think he would teach naruto some of the same techniques(if he could) other than Rasengan. one of the areas i thought naruto lacked in against his opponents (sasuke, haku, zabuza, lee, itachi, and almost anyone else) was speed. i'm sure he's gained some with kyubi chakra but i'd like to see him use the 4th's shinshun no jutsu(body flicker technique). that and Rasengan can be his 1-2 punch!!

ShadwsofArchonia
January 29, 2006, 10:34 PM
Yes Sasuke had the chance to kill Naruto at valley of end, but he held back. But Sasuke is nothing but a genin. Orochimaru is a Sannin and the power gap is immense. Getting Sasuke to kill Naruto is peanuts for Orochimaru, all hebi-teme has to do is manipulate Sasuke with the curse seal. As in give him more and more power, but still keep the amount of power he gives Sasuke below of what Orochimaru's power giving out standards are. As you know whenever the user uses the Curse Seal more and more, his/her will gets destroyed in the process. Sasuke might have promised to Naruto as he walked away that he would get power in his own way. But Sasuke's will was weak to begin with, and with the curse seal in effect, it would only be weakened till there is nothing left. Till Sasuke is a walking mindless slave of Orochimaru, then snake man sends Sasuke to kill Naruto, obtaining the Mangekyou. Then surprises Sasuke suddenly kicks the crap outta him and takes over his body. All the while having Kabuto as back up to heal his now tattered new shell. I never twisted logic to begin with, as the anime says. Always look underneath the underneath and that's just what i did.

Ja ne.
- Finnish_Shad

j0ny
January 29, 2006, 10:51 PM
what about the masked anbu member who contacted Sai before departing the village? At first I thought it was Yamato in his real form but now I am thinking it is sasuke... Maybe Oro has a deal with Sai's boss.

When did the manga say that Kabuto had a sealed demon inside? This sounds like some made up prediction BS that everyone seems to have bought into.

Meijin no Kori
January 29, 2006, 11:15 PM
When did the manga say that Kabuto had a sealed demon inside? This sounds like some made up prediction BS that everyone seems to have bought into.

It doesn't; Kabuto having a bijuu is pure speculation.

venicia777
January 30, 2006, 02:26 AM
it wouldnt surprise me if he did though. Looking at his eyes when they turned red in the chuunin exam(anime here) made me think this guy is hiding something- and then when i saw gaara- i thought hmm!! this may be what kabuto is like. but thisis pure speculation too.

icon0clast
January 30, 2006, 04:31 AM
i dont know if anyone has mentioned this or not, but i think sasuke is somewhere close by watching all of this, naruto will probably surprise(fifth tail!!!) orochimaru and then sasuke(probably disguised) will show up and take orochimaru and leave naruto alive, agian...

HellbentTheGreatShinobi
January 30, 2006, 05:03 AM
Any guess as to what Sai's secret mission really is? First, I want to repost part of the translations, this is where I base my theory about Sai's mission...

Yamato: She hit her head when she fell just now!? Now's not the time to be unconscious!

Sai: It's time...

Sai: This is where my top-secret mission starts!

I sense that Sai is finally unveiling his secret mission in the next chapter...

Personally, I think Sai mission is to find and kill Sasuke. Danzou and Tsunade had the same objective of not letting Orochimaru to take Sasuke's body because that would be a great threat to Konoha... We all know both Danzou and Tsunade are loyal to Konoha... But both of them also have different ways on to how eliminate that threat... Tsunade's way is to save Sasuke from Oro (she believes that Sasuke is not totally bad-ass bastard plus his the only survivor of Konoha's treasured clan she couldn't allow it to go totally in extinction)... But for Danzou, he believe that Sasuke betrays Konoha by going to Oro... So his way of reducing the threat would be to kill Sasuke thereby reducing Oro's threats and at the same time killing a traitor (Sasuke) just like ANBUS are doing to kill anyone that betrays the village...

In Chp. 292, Sai just saw an opportunity there to complete his mission. First Orochimaru said that he wanted Sasuke to fight with Naruto, so he must be close. When the bridge collapsed, Sai saw the opening there, Kabuto is knocked out, so is Sakura and that's why he left her fall, so that Yamato would be busy protecting her. Naruto is engaged in a fight with Kabuto and maybe next to Orochimaru, so no one can come in and stop his mission now..

Gold Knight
January 30, 2006, 05:25 AM
My prediction is this... Sai's plan will be revealed in it's completeness, and will probably have something to do will him copying the beast Kyuubi with his drawing technique. If Sai/Danzou can discredit Naruto (whom Tsunade strongly believes in) then they can wrest control of the country from Tsunade, via the elders.

This means that Sai will unleash his "art" on the village, and the Root organization will quickly mop it up, and put a spin on it making Naruto seem like the bad guy... but that is not for a long time

Whoa, good theory, and VERY plausible. I'm with you.

1. Jiraiya already decribes what Naruto will look like... He will look exactly as he looks now... but his body will become Red with blood. You can expect the sphere of chakra to become more defined around him (closer to his body...more concentrates)... or to just become insanely huge (depending on Naruto's control of the 4th tail stage)

Yeah, you're likely right there too. I suppose if four tails is enough to have Naruto start bleeding, I'm not sure we'll ever see him with five tails, but at some point I think he would start to resemble a fox more. But if he's bleeding at the same time, I don't think it would be a very nice sight anyway.

4. Meh... he can't be that injured.... His ablility allows him to regenerate himself rather quickly, if you don't keep offensinve pressure on him, it will only take him a few minutes to get back to normal

Actually I was just wondering how much damage the Kyuubi chakra did to Kabuto. Was it as much power as the Rasengan for example?

I have no doubts that Kabuto will be able to heal himself. Sorry I didn't make myself more clear before.

5. Right now, Yamato is in the worst possible situation... he is concentrating of both holding up the tattered bridge they are standing on... and he just saved Sakura. In the near future he will have to deal with Kabuto, and the 4th Tail of Naruto. I highly expect him to get overwhelmed and killed/captured...

Totally disagree there, I mean, Yamato's expected to be able to shake the Kyuubi out of Naruto, AND he has one of the coolest abilities around. He MAY get captured, but at the same time that would mean certain doom for Sakura if she continues to be unconscious. He won't be killed for the simple reason that Orochimaru will definitely want to keep him alive, for his abilities.

that1kid
January 30, 2006, 05:27 AM
Ok here are a few of my thoughts/theories on the subject.
1.Sasuke will not kill naruto as he already had the perfect oppurtunity to do so but didn't.
2.I think a lot of people including oro are greatly underestimating naruto's power. Jiraiya already said he can maintain control with three tails. All he did with the three tailed form is attack using the kyuubi chakra. He didn't even try any jutsu and i'd bet money that he now has some pretty sweet jutsu.
3.Here's a theory i've got about his four tailed form. He'll go four tails and lose control and go uber berserk but someone/something will trigger him to get control and he'll become much more calm and the chakra shroud will be much more contained.
4. Here's my theory on how oro will die. Oro wants sasuke's body so that he can get the sharingan. Oro is smart he knows that sasuke wants to kill itachi. Oro also knows that itachi is very powerful. My theory starts with Sasuke obtaining the Mangenkyou without oro's knowledge. At that point sasuke will believe that he is strong enough to take out his brother. So he'll go after Itachi for his revenge. Oro will think that Sasuke is to weak and that Itachi will kill him so he'll interfere. Sasuke will kill oro for geting in the way then procede ti kill his brother who we'll find out isn't really a bad guy but is acutally a vegeta like character.
5. Also regarding oro using edo tensei to summor that first yea that wouldn't work as the the third sealed him away in their fight using the death god jutsu.

erieru
January 30, 2006, 06:00 AM
Here is my humble opinion. I think Sai's mission has to do with killing Oro. Danzou and the 3rd had disagreements, I think that has to do with the fact that the 3rd did not kill Orochimaru when he had the chance, so Danzou thinks this is his time to "make that right" by killing Oro with Sai's help; who might be mad at Oro for killing his brother, or something like that. And, I don't think Sasuke is stronger than the Sanins, if Naruto with 3 tails made some serious damage to Orochimaru, and with 4 tails almost killed Jiraiya, I think he will be killed without a problem by Naruto with 4 (maybe 5) tails.

Calibur
January 30, 2006, 06:24 AM
for all we know, sakura is still useless and is just there to powerup naruto. in anywho, my prediction in this is Kabuto does some kind of summon (or Oro does the summoning) to comprehend naruto in which case naruto goes deeper into his berserk *he is still unable to control his anger which still makes him the same naruto 2.5 years ago* and Yamato pulls up sakura. as for Sai.. i believe it has to do something with Oro's experiment, Danzou probably wants something that Oro has obtain.

its pretty much the same everyone have.

walkie
January 30, 2006, 09:00 AM
That was what i thought. Untill i watched Oroshimaru Vs Sarutobi again.

During the fight, it's clear that Sarutobi stopped the 3rd coffin. This coffin had the japanese Kanji on it meaning 4 (the 4th ). So it's obvious that it contained Yondaime's body.

So if Yondaime soul was sealed in Shinigami's  stomach (it was for sure --> in exchange  for sealing kyuubi into Naruto),   how come Oro was still able to summon him ?

Conclusion: even if somone's soul is sealed in death god's stomach you still can summon him. (if not : Kishi didn't think clever people would learn his Manga. so he made a mistake).

in manga third coffin didnt even appear... so we do not know if sarutobi stops it or it didnt work out..since we are talking manga here we ignore anime parts ;)

but in the anime the third coffin appears and there writes 4th and people was thinking that it could be 4th kazekage of sand who was killed by oro....yet this is just speculation because in manga we dont see any 3rd coffin, highly because you can not summon a soul that is sealed ( oro probably tried to summon yondaime probably )

donkeyhigh
January 30, 2006, 10:10 AM
Sai is scanning the area for Sasuke atm, his mission is as earlier mentioned to kill Sasuke, in chase Team 7 loses to Orochimaru.
Well, good luck with that Sai...

If Naruto somehow learned the fourth's Body Flicker technique, that would !really! be pure ownage. I can't see how he would be able to learn it though, unless Jiraya somehow learned it through the 2.5 years we didn't see him, and then learned it to Naruto, or the other way around, which is more unlikely.. But still a possibility.. :)

Raine_Joybringer
January 30, 2006, 10:25 AM
Sai's in the air, this means he's looking for something. It could be Sasuke... it could just be that he's gathering information for Danzou. Still, since he's in the air, that means he won't be providing any support to Naruto or Yamato at any time.

donkeyhigh
January 30, 2006, 11:58 AM
Sai beeing in the air only means 'he won't be in zeh way' .. that's what I'm thinking anyway.. :p I just don't like him :p :)

yosra26
January 30, 2006, 01:18 PM
sais' sempai gave him something before he left, it was in an envelope, maybe it was the same thing that jiraya gave to kakashi to seal the chakra.

mercycubed
January 30, 2006, 03:11 PM
Naruto's 4th tail comes out and BOOM: Naruto can control the 4th tail( surprise)!! Then, Naruto puts a hurting on Oro, as it looks like Oro is cornered. Oro says the only thing that can save him,
"Ku ku ku, Naruto-kun, I can tell you about your parents!!"
or
"Ku ku ku, Naruto-kun, do you know why the 4th chose you to be the vessel for the kyuubi?"
OMG!!!

I think Oro needs to be cornered and the only way to get out of it is to give information. Why? Oro seems like the only information-dealer in the whole series. I hope he doesn't die. And I don't want Naruto to look like a putz, which he will if he goes uber-berserk and hurts his own teammates. ahh. we shall see
This way it far-fetched, but it advances the plot nicely, it shows Naruto's growth, it stalls and gives Oro time to do something under-handed to escape. And it allows Oro(& Sasuke) to come back presumably with a good counter to massive kyuubi chakra. And mainly, it would be good way to get some answers about the series.

tof
January 30, 2006, 03:46 PM
from what i've seen, the fight is taking place in a huge forest (just like the fight against garaa) and yamato's ability is based on controlling tree growth. I think this will come in handy in the next chapters and yamato will again kick asses with oversized mokuton no justus.

Maybe some bondage no justu to contain naruto massive sexy kitsune no justu :hearts

venicia777
January 30, 2006, 05:20 PM
yeah! i expect yamato to show the stuff of legend- the genes of the shodai that he has in him- but in this chapter a few pages on yamato protecting sakura- sai doing whatever secret mission he has- probably collecting info of some sort- and then rampage galore- oh naruto dont hurt your team mates. hopefully when he develops and grows he can control kyuubi more with his mind even up to the ninth tail

Artemiss
January 30, 2006, 05:29 PM
Akatsuki will be there to pick up naruto. Thats what i believe. As Jiraiya said, naruto passed out after reaching the 4th tail. Because it damages his body severely. Akatsuki will be there, whats better than getting the kyubii boy weakend.

That's when sasuke will return.

I have no idea what the so called mission of Sai is, but it will surely fail. This fight will be a tough one, and i think everyone will be worn out, giving akatsuki the perfect chance to strike, and sasuke the perfect time to return. Maybe some Toby action...

donkeyhigh
January 30, 2006, 06:11 PM
Eh, I've been reading old chapters of Naruto now, and in one of Sais first chapters, he talks with someone old, and smiles at him, then he get's told not to make fake smiles like that, and then Sai replies again; "I read in the manual this was the way to greet someone, with a smile. I've been practicing, but I can't seem to get these facial expressions right"

It doesn't seem like he is a human.

Also, I think when he's talking about Narutos' dick, he actually means it. I think that's his way of figuring out if someone is a guy or girl.. It's probably the only way he can, because it doesn't seem as if he understands the human mind _at all_, so he probably have to look for physical signs of gender.

So, maby Sai isn't a bad guy, just unknowing, simpleminded or dumb :p

Maby his mind gets swept clean every week in order to use him as a feelingless killing-machine or something :p he's kindalika a robot :)

Galth
January 30, 2006, 06:27 PM
Well, since everybody thinks Sai looks like an uchiha, and even Naruto and Sakura remarking how he looks like Sasuke, and seeing how his eyes are drawn EXACTLY like the eyes of sasuke, i say that maybe this is some mysterious hidden uchiha, maybe the third person able to master the mangekyu itachi remarked in the Uchiha Past Chapters ( if it's not kakashi -- itachi was really surprised that kakashi said to have mastered his sharingan better or something ). what i mean is: sai being some uchiha who, when still an infant, was taken by Danzou to serve in de Roots for his sharingan and never heard from again since then ( so itachi knew nothing about him ) and he's on some sort of a mission to get/find sasuke for Danzou or something  :blink i'm starting to think in reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally strange paths right now... anyway, i still say sai's an uchiha  :eyeroll[br]Posted at: January 30, 2006, 03:12:56 PM_________________________________________________also, sorry for the doublepost, did anybody notice the anbumask riddle?
the Root anbu member who came to see sai in ch.285, lets just call him sempai then's mask is the same as the mask  that yamato has lying on his desk in chapter 286, or a similar mask, but it is NOT the same mask yamato wears when he is first in tsunade's office: let's see if i can show some pictures... Chapters 284-286 is where these 3 pictures are...

Raine_Joybringer
January 30, 2006, 10:51 PM
Eh, I've been reading old chapters of Naruto now, and in one of Sais first chapters, he talks with someone old, and smiles at him, then he get's told not to make fake smiles like that, and then Sai replies again; "I read in the manual this was the way to greet someone, with a smile. I've been practicing, but I can't seem to get these facial expressions right"

It doesn't seem like he is a human.

Also, I think when he's talking about Narutos' dick, he actually means it. I think that's his way of figuring out if someone is a guy or girl.. It's probably the only way he can, because it doesn't seem as if he understands the human mind _at all_, so he probably have to look for physical signs of gender.

So, maby Sai isn't a bad guy, just unknowing, simpleminded or dumb :p

Maby his mind gets swept clean every week in order to use him as a feelingless killing-machine or something :p he's kindalika a robot :)

Maybe Sai is really a drawing, just like on the front cover of that book! *gasps*

Reiya
January 31, 2006, 12:20 AM

No probally not. The most possible thing is that Naruto's fangs become longer and his other teeth become sharper. The blood may look like he might have red fur already. The claws would possibly get longer, making his hand look very unhuman-like. Then when he might talk, it would sound really inhuman.

scourgeofgod
January 31, 2006, 12:49 AM
ok...

here r my predictons...

- as for sai.. he is jus observing the battle btween oro and naruto for now, unconcerned abt either kabuto or yamato or sakura..so his mission has sumthin to do with either of them or both.
i think it has nothin to do with oro or even less sasuke bcause the elders at root never knew that a mission involving oro will come by team kakashi's way (remember?..while danzou was assigning sai to his mission ..team5 was still in hidden village of sand..so he could in no way have know abt the purported mission involving oro's underling..and all he said was to get into team5 and even abt that team he only spoke abt 'uzumaki naruto')moreover they were never expecting oro to show up in this mission so they coudnt possibly order sai to do somethin to oro like..say finding his weak points ..disabling him or traking down his base etc.. though considering they wud hav loved to do any one of them.

so it finally comes down that sai's mission is only related to naruto...in some way..

some say that may be danzou wanted an indepth analysis of naruto's power as a kyubi and how naruto's instability wud show tsunade in bad light or how it could be harnessed later to get rid konoha of its enemies..but still observing sai in chap 293 ..like his complete disregard of yamato's orders and sakura's safety(which could immediately get him kicked out of team5 if repoted to tsunade) i think it is a more like a one time mission... which would then mean that the possibility that it is a spying mission of danzou loses weight..bcause the greater sai gets to observe naruto upclose, the greater he can report back his findings..and what he has done in chap 293 actually decreases his chances to do that..

so i think sai's mission is something deeper and more sinister ..like capturing naruto or sealing his kyubi..and kidnapping him to use him for fulfilling sometwisted aim of the 'root' like redeeming konoha from the control of the moderates..etc :smile-big :smile-big[br]Posted at: January 30, 2006, 09:30:13 PM_________________________________________________also coming to oro and naruto's fight ...i think naruto will rapidly power up to fourth tail and goes on a rampage till yamato decides that it is time to stop him (but wat abt kabuto who wud take care of him.? may be sakura..??) also a point wud ceartainly be reached when naruto wud be shown showing some control of his destructive impulses even in fouth tail form using his willpower and showing that its not kyuubi controlling naruto but naruto controlling the kyuubi....till sai decides to capture him..?!

what does oro do ..he will most probably learn that naruto is a force to recon with ..impressed with naruto's unpredictability in the display of his jutsus!?..and decides to retreat being injured or disabled in some way..

and there's always this possibility of sasuke lurking and watchin in shadows..

_reticentness
January 31, 2006, 03:30 AM
ooooo. I wanna know what sai's thing is. I think it's something to do with putting away the kyubbi stuff. Dansou probably thinks it's too dangerous and want Sai to take care of it or something. or it might have something to do with orochimaru. It has to do with one of them since he's seen hovering over their battle.
I'm ashamed of sakura though. I thought she had finally stopped depending on other people. oh well. she'll be out for a while and so will kabuto. Yamato's probably going to try to figure out what sai's up to or try to control the kyuubi thing.
the title is violence or something though so I think we'll definately get to see naruto at four tails.
so for 293 I think all we'll see is action between naruto and orochimaru and maybe some more clues as to what sai is doing. but that's it.

j0ny
January 31, 2006, 04:25 AM
imagine a world without naruto. What would you be doing right now......

As for my predictions, I have none because I am not psychic... and we all seem to be wrong every week.[br]Posted at: January 31, 2006, 01:22:51 AM_________________________________________________as for Sai capturing Naruto... not a chance in hell. Naruto would own him like a herpes on a hooker.

gallantpervert
January 31, 2006, 04:43 AM
Wow, this chapter is hard to predict. Although we saw a lot last chapter that shows us what is going to happen (Naruto's going to grow a fourth tail, Sai's mission will be further explicated, Oro and Naruto willl continue), there aren't any real indicators of what any of these things mean. I doubt Naruto will hurt his comrades, but instead Yamato will intervene at some point along this thread and show how he can control the Kyuubi. Also, I'm inclined to think that Sai's mission is to sabotage Naruto in some way; Yamato's comment upon looking through his items seem to indicate that Danzou either wants Naruto taken out or at manipulated somehow.

Btw, anyone notice that Sai was shaking at one point? I believe it's page 9, bottom middle panel. I'm pretty sure he's looking at Sakura and notices she's out cold here, which may have freaked him out. He then subsequently returns to his senses, but it may be the first sign that he's more than just an automaton. Or I could just be reading way too much into it.

xallisto
January 31, 2006, 10:25 AM

Im afraid you are wrong Sasuke had the chance to kill Naruto at the valley of the end but he didnt, and in the rain scene afterwards Sasuke says that he wouldant do what he (itachi) wanted him to do he would obtain power his own way

GordoIrado
January 31, 2006, 11:57 AM
I really like pjoto's theory on Sai! That makes a lot of sense.

And gallantpervert, well, if I were to see the Kyuubi's power for the first time, sure as hell, I would be shaking in my boots, I gues it's the same for Sai. ^^

I believe next chapter will be all about Orochimaru still teasing Naruto all the day and some more hints abotu Sai's mission, and that's all. No Sasuke. ^^

Raine_Joybringer
January 31, 2006, 12:14 PM
Hm... maybe so... the next chapter could end up just being talking/flashbacks. (Noooo!)

I'm hoping not though, because with Naruto going into beserko 4th-tail mode, he's not going to be willing to stand around and wait for people to end chatting.

Maybe next chapter Orochimaru will realise Naruto has little control and will turn him onto Yamato and Sakura! D:

tof
January 31, 2006, 01:08 PM
I was reading the chapter again and i was thinking the page where naruto tries to scare oro had a feeling of deja vu. Actually naruto is doing exactly the same think than oro did to him the first time they met during the chunnin exam. At that time naruto was chilling in front of a large snake representing oro's aura. That would explain why oro says "how amusing" :)
But again we've seen how oro is frightening! Even when you think you injured him he finds a way of escaping. I hope that in the next chapters naruto will be able to seriously injure oro.

ANBUluuver
January 31, 2006, 01:21 PM
I wonder if this chapter will be longer than the other few chapters we have...

With Orochimaru in the picture and him about to fight, you KNOW Sasuke's gonna pop in soon.

yazo
January 31, 2006, 02:27 PM
i agreee with everything tht u say but dont you think saske has been training in the lst 3 yrs and maybe theres more to the seal then a levl 2

Eagles Claw
January 31, 2006, 02:54 PM
I seriously can't predict anything at the moment, I've got no idea what's gonna happen, but for some wierd reason... I'm sure it's gonna be disapointing. Y'know like "Sasuke owning Kyubi Naruto" disapointing.

Regardless, I just hope Orochimaru slips up somehow and gets a good kick up the arse.

That comment about Sasuke being stronger than Naruto freakin pissed ME off, It's hardly suprising Naruto's growing a fourth tail. I seriously, seriously agree that Oro was bluffing (Forgot who mentioned it first) though it's really agitating to see how that maniac Oro is manipulating Naruto by provokin(sp) him.

I doubt he wants to set sasuke up to fight a 4 tailed Kyubi Jinchuruki, seeing as how Jiraiya got hurt like that. I know it'd be kinda cool, but it's just impractical. I seriously don't know what anyone's up to at the moment.

Excuse me for being the thick one...lol.

enzomars
January 31, 2006, 02:57 PM
i agreee with everything tht u say but dont you think saske has been training in the lst 3 yrs and maybe theres more to the seal then a levl 2

Actually there's a level 3.

d3vlabs
January 31, 2006, 04:09 PM
i could care less for all this. Orochimaru doing the "matreshka" (russian dolls), Naruto going nuts, Jirarya's scar. Sai flying on his birdie. Sasuke stalling to come back. Akatsuki's leader true identity....that's all nice but what we really need is..

ZETSU ZETSU and MORE ZETSU!!!!

Nemokrad
January 31, 2006, 04:27 PM
Im afraid you are wrong Sasuke had the chance to kill Naruto at the valley of the end but he didnt, and in the rain scene afterwards Sasuke says that he wouldant do what he (itachi) wanted him to do he would obtain power his own way

He is right about Naruto holding back though... If you look closely in both the manga and the anime you'll see that during the Rasengan/Chidori collision Sasuke is clearly aiming for the neck (but somehow holds back at the last point, so he too is holding back) and Naruto is aiming for the forehead protector, just to proove to Sasuke that he's able to scratch it.

Anyway, as for my predictions... 2 thingies:

1. Naruto grows his 4th tail, Yamato is about to use some sealing jutsu but then notices that Naruto can control it. Yamato warns him that if he's going to far he'll get his ass sealed, and a quick fight against Orochimaru will happen. Sasuke comes out and fights Naruto for a while, quite equally, then reinforcements of Konoha arrive and the whole thing gets blown off.

OR

2. Naruto grows his 4th tail, loses control, and gets sealed by Yamato after dealing one gigantic punch to Orochimaru. Naruto loses conciousness, so Yamato is all on his own against a wounded Orochimaru and a wounded Kabuto. Oro and kabu retreat, and Sai will fly to Konoha to tell Danzou about the whole thing. Danzou and Sai's mission was all about overthrowing the Hokage by letting everyone know about how irresponsible Naruto acts with the Kyuubi and it's Tsunade's fault (maybe Sai uses some drawing jutsu to "take a picture" or something) and a dark time for Konoha starts, maybe with declaring wars to opposing countries or something, and pointing to Naruto as their natural enemy as well.

Sai's true colors will start to shine really soon, seeing that he's in no way going back to team 7 again, and if Tsunade would get a hold on how he deserted Sakura she'll kick his ass, so I do think Tsunade is gonna lose her privilege as a Hokage, seeing that I don't see any other place for Danzou and Sai. It'll be a cool twist to turn Konoha into some strange military nation all of the sudden.

enzomars
January 31, 2006, 05:07 PM
Warning : I'm drunk right now, and i come up with some crazzy theory !

1- Is Oro really going to take Sasuke's body ? Don't think so, cause Sasuke is Kishimoto's favorite character and has a lot of
unfinished business to finish.

That lead us to -->
2- Who's going to be Oro's next container? Does he have some potencial replacement for Sasuke?: Don't think he has any substitute or plan b ,think he bet all on one card "Sasuke".

Maybe Sai's going to show some Sharingan stuff during the next chapters and make Oro goes "ku ku ku how interesting!!". Here you got your 3rd Sharingan user! Itachi was in Anbu so he could've heard of an Uchiha kid being trained by the Anbu Root. He couldn't kill him cause Danzou sensei was always nearby.

I'm goin to stop here ... must stop thinking ...i 've gone too far.

venicia777
January 31, 2006, 05:28 PM
ok...
... so it finally comes down that sai's mission is only related to naruto...in some way ...

... so i think sai's mission is something deeper and more sinister ...
... and there's always this possibility of sasuke lurking and watchin in shadows ...

on the first part i agree- and most people will agree. it should be related to naruto & kyuubi somehow- not Oro since sai had no knowledge that Oro was gonna turn up but probably little info will be gathered on him too.

on the second i hope it is not- otherwise this guy will be in bad book forever. he already is getting there after what he did to sakura.

i will be happy if sasuke is actually watching the fight in the shadows- sizing up his forgotten comrades potential- just like old rivals

KaiserRyuujin
January 31, 2006, 06:08 PM
Okay, here is a little well fanfiction/prediction that you can take in any way honestly that I put together. I see any prediction being a fan fiction because well its what they'd like and hope to see, doesnt necessarily make it true. Sometimes you think on the same plain as Kishimoto-sama, which is cool, means he knows how to communicate to the fans. So I have this for you, its for enjoyment, something fun that I put together though Im sure none of you listen to the same music as I do to see this. I listened to the song "Coming Undone" by KoRn and all of this was popping into my head and I was even putting some of it to the lyrics of the song, and the song has been playing in my head since I saw Naruto begin to go Kyuubi Berserker. Anyway here is what I have put together, read enjoy! Remember its just what my mind has cooked up, because I know some of this...tch is FAR from coming true and also I am giving some of you what you'd like to see ;) Okay thats it from me:

0:00
Naruto's fourth tail grows out
The beast inside is released upon Orochimaru
0:06

0:07
Naruto goes on his vicious assualt upon Orochimaru
The demon Kyuubi surfaces more and more with eaching brutal blow.
Orochimaru continuely taunts the Konoha nin to further bring out the demon chakra.
Naruto continues struggling for his humanity in this process but does not let up.
Sai in the mean time still courses over the forrest before begining his "Secret Mission"
0:30

0:31
Yamato gets Sakura back up and to conciousness as they prepare to face Kabuto
A possible shadow of a figure, watching from on heights.
The calm wind blows and the figure dissapears.
0:44

0:45
Naruto's furious raging assault continues, as he battles Orochimaru and himself.
But from attacks taken by Orochimaru finally, Naruto begins to slowly weaken.
Using the blood that surrounding him in the chakra, and his own healing it begins to drain.
The strong form he was using slowly withers with his energy.
1:13

1:14
Naruto stops his attack slowly, as he conflicts with the Demon with in.
Struggling against the Kyuubi, flashing remembering of his childhood seen as the Kyuubi, he fights for his sanity.
But finds it hard that now the chakra he normally uses to protect him isnt anymore and costing him his life.
1:41

1:42
Sai confronts a person suspected to be at a greater distance.
The eyes of the sharingan is what confronts him.
Sai prepares his art jutsu, working quick for assasination.
The light of electricity shines and the quickly through the air the hand of the Chidori!! cuts through with a roar.
1:55

1:56
Naruto's struggle with himself is useless.
A blast of the demon chakra destroys the ground around him.
Orochimaru surveys with great interest.
The sound of thunderous steps are nearing Orochimaru now.
The shine of a tail, comes again with a second, third, fourth until its revealed six tails.
Naruto's humanity is gone in this moment, only the Kyuubi is what controls this shell.
Orochimaru's goading, tauntins has taken him to a place he did not expect.
Naruto's body now seems to merely float in the form, while its the chakra that lands his footsteps.
The demon fox chakra taking over, the feet chakra dig into the ground and before Orochimaru can blink the demon fox is before him.
Taking the former Konoha Sannin by the throat and forcing him upon the ground, under the might of his power now that took in Naruto's chakra to heal his body.
Sadly the Orochimaru below falls away to mud and he is again at a safe distance.
2:23

2:24
Yamato and Sakura start their way to the big battle before them.
A figure flocks to the same spot, maybe two, to see what the terrible chakra which fills the air looks like now.
Kabuto having retreated with his life still intact in order to press on and help Orochimaru if that was needed at all.
2:35

2:36
Naruto's body begins to show strain, and weakening in its form.
But the form of the chakra slowly becoming solid and not that bubbling matter it normally gave off.
Naruto arches his back, looking into the sky as he bellows out a demonic roar that shakes the earth beneath Orochimaru.
2:48

2:49
Kyuubi lunges again for Orochimaru, again though Kabuto has interfeared.
Its then that the solid chakra in the form of Kyuubi wraps its mouth Kabuto’s neck and tosses him away like a rag doll.
And now Kyuubi makes his approach upon Orochimaru once again, and across Naruto’s face isn’t the look the boy had of anger, now its of lust for blood and to bring about death to whom ever is in his way.
A voice that calls Naruto’s name and haults him for the moment and it ends there.
3:19

KoRn - Coming Undone Lyrics (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/korn/comingundone.html)

P.S. As you get to this point you have read it and the certain reference I made to a particular missing character is the part for the people. ^^

P.S.S. I wish I could draw and anime super good, I'd soo turn this into a music video on my own o.o Just have to wait for the anime *shrugs* oh well.

enzomars
January 31, 2006, 07:11 PM
Pretty damn good script !!!

More more! Then ? Then?

:-)

Nemokrad
January 31, 2006, 07:46 PM
Hah! I think I've figured out what Naruto's "that jutsu" is!

Think about it... Naruto keeps relying on his tails all the time. What has been Naruto's trademark before CONSTANTLY? Exactly, his Kage Bunshins. But since he relies on his tails now, he can't use them, cause... well... Kyuubi shroud damages body, kyuubi shroud makes Kage Bunshins go poof. It can't be that Kishi is totally dropping the Kage Bunshin proficiency, so MAYBE "that jutsu" is some upgraded form of Kage Bunshin that's able to withstand a significant amount of damage and thus can stand Kyuubi tails transformations, but (at Naruto's current level) can't control themselves and just go berserk, which is why it's such a dangerous jutsu. It seems kind of logical, Naruto keeps working on his older techniques and creating variations on them (Kage Bunshin rendans and Oodama Rasengan) so this might not be a too farfetched idea. So maybe he'll also use "that jutsu" while he's going berserk in chapter 293.

VeNoM87
January 31, 2006, 08:58 PM
Maybe he got a new kage bunshin no jutsu, but not only powerfull ( you just mentioned) but also existing of the bubling chakra itself? Or maybe Naruto is able to do super über kage bunshin no jutsu in which he changes into other ninja's and is then also capable of doing there attacks (bit to far fetched but i think he'll be this ownage though when/if he becomes hokage)

I think that when Naruto gets his fourth tail yamato tries to stop him, but Naruto says he can handle the situation and thus controls the kyubii (He can now controll the kyubii cuz he saw what he did to Sakura). He can't controll it for very long though cuz he has damaged his body lots with the 3rd tail, which he couldn't control cuz he was to pissed off. etc etc etc.

Please say what you think about it :)

donkeyhigh
January 31, 2006, 09:27 PM
Yamato couldn't possible stop Naruto with a few trees. Please, he's the biggest badest ninja out there. :p

Either way, when he was traning with Ero-senin, it was Jiraia that pissed him of enough to let out the fourth tail, thus he was pissed at Jiraiia and put all his anger, feelings and chakra against him, pluss they were all alone while practicing, I guess.. so Jiraya was the only person there to fight, so du-uh, he hit Jiraya..
But now, he's standing in front of the one who's been fucking up his life for so long, face to face with the ultimate enemy.. I really don't think Naruto's gonna turn around and kill his friends instead of kicking Orochimaru's ass..
Well, maby after he's done, he'll turn around to play with Sakura and Yamato, but by then he'd be exausted and tired and kinda out of blood, so Yamato'd just put him in a woody-cell-thing...

That's my thoughts anyway..

But really, if Orochimaru doesn't die here, I'm gonna get pissed! I'm tired of his laughter and ugly face and weird techniques, pluss everything takes so long time with him.. Lots of talk and flashbacks and more talk.. Die bitch! Atleast get Kabato..!!

tryforce1030
January 31, 2006, 09:37 PM
naruto goes 4 tail, obvious from the last frame, and i think kabutos gonna be stopping yamato from helping naruto/calming him down because he has to protect sakura.
sais mission is unknown, but probaly wont be shocking. i wont bother guessing....
naruto will go all uber on orocihimaru. but, pure power cant defeat tatics and skill is what ive seen in the mangas so far, so naruto wont be able to kill him. hes not so bad a ninga he would willingly bring out a junchuurikis full power because hes over confident. he might try and do the 5 seal thing aggain , but i doubt it. its all guesswork so meh :P

EVIL
February 01, 2006, 12:33 AM
naruto goes 4 tails, but then the discussion between yiraijra, or how the heck you spell his name, and kakashi, tsunade and yamato continue's and yiraijira explaines how he and naruto managed to controll this 4 tail state etc and naruto gake bunchins another clone, and it will have 2 tails and so will naruto, etc etc, and now naruto has gained back his controll and pulls out some neat sjit

Reui
February 01, 2006, 12:42 AM
I think in all reality Oro is probably just slightly better than Naruto at the point when 4 tails shows up. However Oro wont kill Naruto because he needs Sasuke to do it so he can gain the Advanced Sharengan before he takes over his body. So probably naruto will charge him at full power and right before Naruto Strikes him oro will say "If you kill me you will never see Sasuke again". And he will probably set up a fight/meeting between Sasuke and Naruto the day that Oro is ready to take over sasukes body.

GordoIrado
February 01, 2006, 01:56 AM
You guys just don't get it, right? There is another way to get the mangekyou other than killing your best friend! What the hell, how do you think Kakashi got it?! His best friend was already out cold YEARS before he got that freaking eye...[br]Posted at: January 31, 2006, 10:53:00 PM_________________________________________________

Actually there's a level 3.

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FROM?!

KaiserRyuujin
February 01, 2006, 02:14 AM
[br]Posted at: January 31, 2006, 10:53:00 PM_________________________________________________
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FROM?!

You know I wondered that same thing, where did you get level 3 thing? o.o

frank651
February 01, 2006, 02:20 AM
yep what he said!!!! :p

senkei33
February 01, 2006, 03:15 AM
(naruto secret jutsu) i think "that jutsu" is simialr to garaa's sleep technique it makes the awakened form of the beast come out and its full potiental become realized....its naruto's choice weather or not he wants to go to four tails its an ability just like the rasengan or kage bushin.. i think the next chapter the fourth tail might be held back because..... he might flash back and see what he did to a person that has become like a father or grandfather to him...so .....naruto is a smart kid he makes split second chocies that in most cases turn out good......beleive in the fourth's legacy...i do : )

Cueil
February 01, 2006, 06:03 AM
I just hope Kyubi shows up in some form... totally in control... it would be nice... maybe throws Naruto off the ledge and before the end of the chapter you just see a claw(not chakara) latch onto the edge..

donkeyhigh
February 01, 2006, 09:16 AM
(naruto secret jutsu) i think "that jutsu" is simialr to garaa's sleep technique it makes the awakened form of the beast come out and its full potiental become realized....

FoSho
I think you got something there :)

btw, cool that everyone likes my theories.. not a surprice though.. we all know i'm always right.. :p but still cool.. :) ..that you're all coming around that is.. err.. j/k .. it's kinda cool.. :p :) *Cuddles*

Kusachu
February 01, 2006, 10:40 AM
For some reason i kinda thought Danzo might be in on something with Orochimaru to overthrow Leaf and start a war, but I don't even know now. XP

Things are starting to get forboding where Naruto is concerned. I think He's gunna die before the series is over.

I just want to see Sasuke and he better not suck!!

henriquesp
February 01, 2006, 11:09 AM
Why all of you ppl are talking about Yamato using mokuton to stop Naruto?
It's been said that the shodaime was able to control the jinchuruki at his will, I don't know how, but it's been said.

So, all Yamato will do is say "here doggy" and Naruto will be pwnd.
Of course, I hope that happens after Oro's ass's been kicked. ^_^

hermallorn
February 01, 2006, 11:36 AM
fist guess: sai escape with oro on his bird, they go to las vegas and get married, then they discvored that they are son and father and kill each other.

second guess: sakura is not knocked out, it is just a kawamiri, in fact she is hidden behind kabuto and will start to cut his guts...

Third guess: naruto does 2 "THAT" jutsu: the first summons the whole frog family, gamabunta and the frog god. The second one is a kyubi power that send fire missiles in every direction as described in dyro's post. The combination of these two destroy the whole river country

THAT IS a prediction![br]Posted at: February 01, 2006, 08:26:24 AM_________________________________________________6 chapters too early to see sasuke, it will be in the last chapter of the volume OR we just see him an instant and they flee without fight or discussion

ItsMrJedi
February 01, 2006, 11:54 AM
When Jiraiya said "that jutsu", it means that Naruto KNOWS that jutsu and he IS CONCIOUS about it.
So this means that we WONT SEE this jutsu when Naruto goes 4 tails !!

So:
1) most likely this jutsu was that atomic rasengan alike jutsu he used on the bridge.
2) when 4 tails comes out we will most likely see no new jutsus but only raw beast fight with a lot of killing intent, except
of course when Yamato can control it to his willing and show some new stuff.

R3sistance
February 01, 2006, 12:09 PM
You guys just don't get it, right? There is another way to get the mangekyou other than killing your best friend! What the hell, how do you think Kakashi got it?! His best friend was already out cold YEARS before he got that freaking eye

Yet whom does Kakashi blame for his best friends death o.O... could be simply since he is not from the clan, the eye transforming into that state, OR he came to some kinda of consoladation with the whole matter.

Just as a thought, didn't Itachi say there were 3 people that could get to Mangekyou level whom we can presume he didn't mean Kakashi as the 3rd. If people are right about Sai being from the clan then it could be that Sai is the 3rd, also we know Sai's brother is dead, this could mean that Sai's brother was either killed by sai OR killed by Itachi. Maybe Sai back then was progressing faster then Itachi and that to fight Sai on top of the rest of the clan would have been too much for Itachi.

Then on the other hand it could be possible he has some other kind of talent, gained from selective breeding from ninja with bloodline techniques within the village of the leaf which traits like his emontionless came from, and that his brother was the same. The extreme training they then underwent was too much and Sai's brother couldn't hack the training, one slip or something and he ended out dead.

Lastly on that Technique, Jirayia could have been on about a Kyuubi technique, rather then Shadow Replications, Blood replications, where Naruto creates replicants from blood, they are able to merge with the blood of others that is split in battle and take on their bloodline techniques. But once all opponents are removed, All the replications rampage on each other, which could be the rampage Jirayia talked about previous when he failed to stop naruto.

syarul
February 01, 2006, 12:21 PM
page ninth already... you guys forgot something and really piss me off, after such long years of training Sakura already a chunnin and by standard or believeable the lest strongest between the team is still get knock out in an important big fight. do kanna...

mehwuvsu
February 01, 2006, 02:06 PM
sakura becomes a hooker
naruto learns to shoot lightning out of his ass
sasuke gains the ability to transfer his angst to others and since he has limitless angst, it'll be an all powerful jutsu.
yamoto, kabuto, and oro hold hands and skip off into the sunset.
naruto, the manga, ends :(

Dynamic Dragon
February 01, 2006, 02:15 PM
i actually wonder how this arc ends oO.... if oro escapes, or they escape, then that ironinc... i think kishi started this arc a bi early oO.... XD

donkeyhigh
February 01, 2006, 02:43 PM
Kakashi doesn't have Mangake, I remeber very clearly it said "What is this new eye Kakshi uses?" and it had another form than the Mangake..
Well, I'm pretty sure anyway.. almost.. errh.. 98% :p
I'll take a look once I get back home :)

Raine_Joybringer
February 01, 2006, 02:45 PM
sasuke gains the ability to transfer his angst to others and since he has limitless angst, it'll be an all powerful jutsu.

I think Sasuke already has that ability... D:

i actually wonder how this arc ends oO.... if oro escapes, or they escape, then that ironinc... i think kishi started this arc a bi early oO.... XD

Of course Oro will escape... because he's... well, he's Orochimaru. Even if Kabuto has to drag him away, he'll escape. Nuff said.

venicia777
February 01, 2006, 02:48 PM
page ninth already... you guys forgot something and really piss me off, after such long years of training Sakura already a chunnin and by standard or believeable the lest strongest between the team is still get knock out in an important big fight. do kanna...

if you read all the posts u'll realize somepeople aready talked this. i say unless kishimoto has some super comeback trip for sakura ahead or some pretty damn reason i will be really inclined to call him sexist.

Dynamic Dragon
February 01, 2006, 02:48 PM
lol, thats true XD

donkeyhigh
February 01, 2006, 02:53 PM
Warning : I'm drunk right now, and i come up with some crazzy theory !

1- Is Oro really going to take Sasuke's body ?  Don't think so, cause Sasuke is Kishimoto's favorite character and has a lot of
    unfinished business to finish.

That lead us to -->
2- Who's going to be Oro's next container? Does he have some potencial replacement for Sasuke?: Don't think he has any substitute or plan b ,think he bet all on one card "Sasuke".

Maybe Sai's going to show some Sharingan stuff during the next chapters and make Oro goes "ku ku ku how interesting!!". Here you got your 3rd Sharingan user!  Itachi was in Anbu so he could've heard of an Uchiha kid being trained by the Anbu Root. He couldn't kill him cause Danzou sensei was always nearby.

I'm goin to stop here ... must stop thinking ...i 've gone too far.

Well, yes, you were obviously drunk about the Sai theory, everyone thinks he's a Uchiha, well, I don't.. at all!

Anyway, it would seem as Orochimaru bet everything on one card, Sasuke, as you said, and that doesn't really matter right now, because the whole point is that Sasuke won't die in this manga/anime like this, there's no way! So, what does this tell us?

1. Either Naruto and the gang gets Sasuke and helps him with his brother.
2. Sasuke escapes with all this comotion and tried to kill his brother, but gets killed instead, leaving Orochimaru hanging.
3. Sasuke kills his brother, then jumps to Alaska to live a comforble life or something.

either way, Orochimaru won't get Sasukes body.. which means;

1. Orochimaru uses Kabutos body, if Kabuto survives this fight.
2. Some unlocky dude walking by..
3. Orochimaru dies.

Let us all take 5 minutes of complete silence and pray for the last option. (when I say pray, I mean think it.. or else it wouldn't be complete silence, now would it?) ..

Oh.. shit.. who appears to be drunk now?..
*shuts up*
*jumps bunnystyle out of the room*

EDIT: *jumpes bunnystyle into room again*

Give us some spoilerpics damnit! :p
*jumps out again, and stays outside* :p

Raine_Joybringer
February 01, 2006, 02:55 PM
if you read all the posts u'll realize somepeople aready talked this. i say unless kishimoto has some super comeback trip for sakura ahead or some pretty damn reason i will be really inclined to call him sexist.

Sakura has already had her moment, I suppose. But yeah, she'll come back. I'm sure Kabuto's rear-end couldn't knock someone out for -that- long.

DarkManSharingan32
February 01, 2006, 03:03 PM
I think Sasuke already has that ability... D:

Of course Oro will escape... because he's... well, he's Orochimaru. Even if Kabuto has to drag him away, he'll escape. Nuff said.

Honestly... This is only the second fight i've seen Orochimaru in where he has both arms/jutsu available.... I REALLY want to see him do something amazing out there... he is Sannin afterall, he should do something to show it.

And for people who believe that Naruto, with only his 3-4th tail stage can defeat Oro...you are completely insane. Think about this logically... if this is possible... he will be able to semi-control a strength that is able to kill one of the strongest people in the manga so far. Sounds good... but honestly this is making Naruto too strong too quickly... and also diminishing the strength of a major villian. Orochimaru is Sannin level, and thus able on Kage level as well... If Naruto defeats him, that places him on this level as well... AND it was also said that the 8th Gate will give the user temporary powers on the level of a Kage...

This means that 4th Tail Naruto is as strong as 8th Gate Gai/Lee, Orochimaru... and i will be poilite and say most of the Akatsuki...

Far TOO strong for this stage...espaecially since accoding to Orochimaru... Naruto doesn't measure up to Sasuke-kun yet...lol

Misa
February 01, 2006, 03:05 PM
HMmmmmmmm~ I predict Sai's mission is either going to kill Naruto (kyuubi) or Sasuke.. I think Sasuke is around there somewhere, seriously. . . . he's not on the toilet back at the ranch. LOL.
I don't know what to expect of Sasuke, either he'll do something like save Naruto from Sai (if it's the first one) or turn out being a really corrupted evil bastard and vses Sai. Either way, he probably is a corrupted evil bastard. Sasuke might not actually show til 294 or 295 however... Or he might show at the end of 293 :D wishful thinking..

DarkManSharingan32
February 01, 2006, 03:08 PM
Well, yes, you were obviously drunk about the Sai theory, everyone thinks he's a Uchiha, well, I don't.. at all!

Anyway, it would seem as Orochimaru bet everything on one card, Sasuke, as you said, and that doesn't really matter right now, because the whole point is that Sasuke won't die in this manga/anime like this, there's no way! So, what does this tell us?

1. Either Naruto and the gang gets Sasuke and helps him with his brother.
2. Sasuke escapes with all this comotion and tried to kill his brother, but gets killed instead, leaving Orochimaru hanging.
3. Sasuke kills his brother, then jumps to Alaska to live a comforble life or something.

either way, Orochimaru won't get Sasukes body.. which means;

1. Orochimaru uses Kabutos body, if Kabuto survives this fight.
2. Some unlocky dude walking by..
3. Orochimaru dies.

Let us all take 5 minutes of complete silence and pray for the last option. (when I say pray, I mean think it.. or else it wouldn't be complete silence, now would it?) ..

Oh.. shit.. who appears to be drunk now?..
*shuts up*
*jumps bunnystyle out of the room*

EDIT: *jumpes bunnystyle into room again*

Give us some spoilerpics damnit! :p
*jumps out again, and stays outside* :p

After Sasuke kills Itachi he won't have a reason to live... and will give his body to Orochimaru to use as he wishes... This has been said before....
This is why i think Sasuke needs to hear what life is worth... from his brother...

btw..... Sai is Uchiha Shisui's brother....
Sai hates Sasuke because Itachi "killed" his brother...

Another emotion that Sai shouldnt have.... but he does still have that drawing-book... so i think this is still plausible... :amuse
(i just came up with this theory...lol)

EVIL
February 01, 2006, 03:09 PM
yamoto wont do anything to naruto that will make him weak again, He prolly knows a bit of sai's mission, and then there is oro, i dont think he can fight oro alone, because sakura is nocked out, sai is doing wierd sjit.. he needs naruto's power to survive oro (or else he will be taken captive for experiments - reason for this is explained in 291) this is quite the annoying situation for yamato, if he does anything to naruto that will remove the kyuuby shroud etc. then yamato prolly gets his ass kicked.

ShadwsofArchonia
February 01, 2006, 03:24 PM
Someone mentioned a Level 3 Curse Seal. Well to who ever came up with that idea, it only exists in few of the stories at fanfiction.net be realistic here. Secondly even if Sasuke has a level 3 Curse Seal it would mean nothing, remember this in Manga Sasuke's Level 2 Curse Seal = 1 Tail of Kyuubi Chakra at Valley of End. So Level 3 Curse Seal = 1.5 Kyuubi Chakra Tail. For the Sake of Argument, Orochimaru may be a Sannin he may dwell in Forbidden Techniques. But still his skill level doesn't compare to a 9 Tailed Demon Lord. No chance in frozen hell. Orochimaru is human. Can be Killed. Kyuubi is a Demon, Immortal, cannot be killed SO EASILY.

Curse Seal's produce Artificial Demonic Chakra. But sadly, they are nothing in comparison to the real Demonic Chakra.

GordoIrado
February 01, 2006, 03:28 PM
Kakashi doesn't have Mangake, I remeber very clearly it said "What is this new eye Kakshi uses?" and it had another form than the Mangake..
Well, I'm pretty sure anyway.. almost.. errh.. 98% :p
I'll take a look once I get back home :)

Yeah, that's why it's writren MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN when he uses his jutsu against Deidara... (chapter 276, page 4)

DarkManSharingan32
February 01, 2006, 03:31 PM
Someone mentioned a Level 3 Curse Seal. Well to who ever came up with that idea, it only exists in few of the stories at fanfiction.net be realistic here. Secondly even if Sasuke has a level 3 Curse Seal it would mean nothing, remember this in Manga Sasuke's Level 2 Curse Seal = 1 Tail of Kyuubi Chakra at Valley of End. So Level 3 Curse Seal = 1.5 Kyuubi Chakra Tail. For the Sake of Argument, Orochimaru may be a Sannin he may dwell in Forbidden Techniques. But still his skill level doesn't compare to a 9 Tailed Demon Lord. No chance in frozen hell. Orochimaru is human. Can be Killed. Kyuubi is a Demon, Immortal, cannot be killed SO EASILY

Yeah, but both energies cannot be sealed that easily either. Actually, the Cursed Seal energy is much harder to keep sealed. Sasuke battles against using the CS in EVERY battle hes in... while only rage/desperation triggers Kyuubi powers for Naruto...lol

CS is Orochimaru's way to combat Jinchuuriki... and i guarantee Sasuke will always be able to give Naruto an even battle...

GordoIrado
February 01, 2006, 03:39 PM
After Sasuke kills Itachi he won't have a reason to live... and will give his body to Orochimaru to use as he wishes... This has been said before....
This is why i think Sasuke needs to hear what life is worth... from his brother...

Wrong. Sasuke's goals are: "The ressurrection of my clan and to kill a certain man." Killing Itachi is just part of a higher goal. While Sasuke wants revenge, he also wants to see Uchiha's sun shine again. (oh my that was too gay for me to say O.O)[br]Posted at: February 01, 2006, 12:34:37 PM_________________________________________________

Third guess: naruto does 2 "THAT" jutsu: the first summons the whole frog family, gamabunta and the frog god. The second one is a kyubi power that send fire missiles in every direction as described in dyro's post. The combination of these two destroy the whole river country

what is a dyro? O.O

Moenova
February 01, 2006, 03:47 PM
Sasuke doesn't seem to remember that part of his own wishes, all he has been doing is trying to kill his brother. I don't think he'll resume his goal of resurrecting his clan after he kills (if happens) his brother, Sasuke is an empty character, further than his objetive he has nothing.

GordoIrado
February 01, 2006, 04:04 PM
Sasuke doesn't seem to remember that part of his own wishes, all he has been doing is trying to kill his brother. I don't think he'll resume his goal of resurrecting his clan after he kills (if happens) his brother, Sasuke is an empty character, further than his objetive he has nothing.

Well, he can't settle down and have some kids to inherit the bloodline while he is chasing down Itachi, can he? :D

donkeyhigh
February 01, 2006, 04:41 PM
NO ! There isn't enough time!! AAAHHH!!

Ah, anyway, okay, so he has Mangeyou Sharingan, well that's kinda cool :) Kakashi is teh man! :D

Hm, yeh, well, erh.. okay.. :)
.. I've got nothing.. :/

VeNoM87
February 01, 2006, 05:36 PM
NO ! There isn't enough time!! AAAHHH!!

Ah, anyway, okay, so he has Mangeyou Sharingan, well that's kinda cool :) Kakashi is teh man! :D

Hm, yeh, well, erh.. okay.. :)
.. I've got nothing.. :/

The thing you said about Kakashi's eye is quite right though. Atleast.... in the manga the eye didn't look one bit like the mangekyou sharingan in the anime....

edit: well it looked a bit like it, but it wasn't the same for sure (so either someone translated it wrong ;x or the eye just looks different in manga/anime.

GordoIrado
February 01, 2006, 05:54 PM
Venom, Kakashi's eye may not look like the mangekyou for you, but it's written in the manga when he uses it: MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN. There is no way to go against that!

KaiserRyuujin
February 01, 2006, 05:59 PM
Yeah Kakashi's eye is Mangekyou just a different variation of it thats all:

Itachi's(Which Im guessing is the more actual Uchiha eye when it reaches such a level):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Ryuujin665/NarutoClubRPG/Sharingan5.gif

Kakashi's:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Ryuujin665/NarutoClubRPG/Sharingan6.gif

They are both very different but none the less Mangekyou though for Kakashi I am not a 100% he does or doesnt have to use a hand seal to actually activate it, not fully sure on it. So yeah.

EVIL
February 01, 2006, 06:01 PM
kakashi's mangekyou looks alot more complete then itachi's one. and itachi is going blind, thats what kakashi said, and I assume he said and knew this because he knows the risc of getting it the other way (killing your best friend) while there is obviously another path that you can choose

KaiserRyuujin
February 01, 2006, 06:08 PM
kakashi's mangekyou looks alot more complete then itachi's one. and itachi is going blind, thats what kakashi said, and I assume he said and knew this because he knows the risc of getting it the other way (killing your best friend) while there is obviously another path that you can choose

God thats getting old =_= Kakashi was merely goading Itachi, if you look at Itachi's expression clearly, you seem going from pretty pissed looking and then slowly he calms himself down again. I mean Kakashi is after all degrading the thing that Itachi worked hard to achieve and prove better then the weakness of the Uchiha.

It could of been more an implication that he was blind to one path of attaining the Mangekyou, he was told only one way and far as he knew that was it and went for it. Who knows.

VeNoM87
February 01, 2006, 06:18 PM
Mjah but Itachi himself said it was to dangerous for him to use it to much cuz his vision would decrease (or something like that). Also that Shark dude said the same thing

Btw anyone knows where naruto 170 is staying :(

donkeyhigh
February 01, 2006, 06:29 PM
Kakashi's really teh man..

ShgnLW
February 01, 2006, 06:30 PM
Now that we are talking of Mange Sharingan, who thinks here that Sasuke also inherited the Mange Sharingan? It is possible I think, maybe that he thought that he killed Naruto, or maybe that he experienced how it felled when your closest friend is on the edge of dying (knowing in his back that naruto was alife or something). I mean, the FEELING is the most important thing in this. We all know that your feeling, your emotions triggers some hidden power within yourself. maybe this happened to Sasuke too.

Although, if Sasuke would have the Mange sharingan, I think the whole manga/anime is fucked up, because now Mage Sharingan is special, but as soon as Somebody else (Sasuke or Obito, he;s still alive ;)) inherit mange, the result will be overpowered characters and mange will become a normal appearance...

maxhrk
February 01, 2006, 06:31 PM
kage bunshin is

Hah! I think I've figured out what Naruto's "that jutsu" is!

Think about it... Naruto keeps relying on his tails all the time. What has been Naruto's trademark before CONSTANTLY? Exactly, his Kage Bunshins. But since he relies on his tails now, he can't use them, cause... well... Kyuubi shroud damages body, kyuubi shroud makes Kage Bunshins go poof. It can't be that Kishi is totally dropping the Kage Bunshin proficiency, so MAYBE "that jutsu" is some upgraded form of Kage Bunshin that's able to withstand a significant amount of damage and thus can stand Kyuubi tails transformations, but (at Naruto's current level) can't control themselves and just go berserk, which is why it's such a dangerous jutsu. It seems kind of logical, Naruto keeps working on his older techniques and creating variations on them (Kage Bunshin rendans and Oodama Rasengan) so this might not be a too farfetched idea. So maybe he'll also use "that jutsu" while he's going berserk in chapter 293.

i doubt it will be other advanced kage bunshin techique. Because if it is, then it iwll be outright boring if it happens. i rather new techique than rasegean or kage bunshins :)

VeNoM87
February 01, 2006, 06:40 PM
Maybe Naruto has also learned how to become freaking fast by putting kyubii chakra under his feet? Or he's able to do something like Rasengan on both hands and then mingle them together to make it extra powerfull (aye that doesn't sound to bad, does it? :P)

enzomars
February 01, 2006, 06:52 PM
Wonder if he mastered Yondaime's " Teleport Rasengan" ? (See NH3 )

VeNoM87
February 01, 2006, 06:55 PM
NH3? (do i sound like a noob now?!?)

edit: Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 <-- nm :)

enzomars
February 01, 2006, 07:02 PM
so you've seen that justu!

So what you think. Did Naruto learned it?

VeNoM87
February 01, 2006, 07:10 PM
so you've seen that justu!

So what you think. Did Naruto learned it?

Nah sorry, i didn't. I just googled it and saw that it was that game. Wish those games would come on xbox though then i would've played 'm for sure.

Gtg now, so i'll read the new replies tomorrow :) laterzz and gn ;x

KaiserRyuujin
February 01, 2006, 07:26 PM
Mjah but Itachi himself said it was to dangerous for him to use it to much cuz his vision would decrease (or something like that). Also that Shark dude said the same thing

Btw anyone knows where naruto 170 is staying :(

It was him talking about the consumption of chakra and how he had to be careful because of how much it took up whenever he used Tsukiyome so he had to be careful with it, especially then running into Jiraiya.

GordoIrado
February 01, 2006, 10:36 PM
That "teleport rasengan" is just a combo of Hiraishin and Rasengan. I don't think Naruto (or anyone) has learned Hiraishin. And Hiraishin is too sneaky, doesn't looks like Naruto's way of fighting.

KaiserRyuujin, Kisame says clearly to Itachi that "his eye" has drawbacks, waaay back on Naruto 142, page 18. Kakashi says way later that the Tsukiyome damages Itachi's eyesight, and Itachi himself confirms it.

chauron
February 01, 2006, 11:05 PM
Naruto will pop the 6th tail out in the end of this chapter. And, we'll see the whole forest demolished before it..

GordoIrado
February 01, 2006, 11:49 PM
I really doubt Naruto will go beyond 4 tails for now, chauron

SacredNic
February 02, 2006, 12:19 AM
I think that Oro will be severely injured by Naruto, but manages to escape when Sai interferes. Over the next few chapters Kabuto will try and convince Oro to undergo the Soul transfer into Sasuke. Upon realising this, Sasuke will defend himself and kill Oro while in a weakened state... but also with the help of Kabuto.

Meanwhile, Sai will try to take advantage of an unconscious Naruto after he reverts back to normal. What he will do is anybody's guess, but Naruto will live.

When Sakura comes to, I think that she'll try to convince Naruto not to use the Kyuubi anymore, to which he agrees to... for now.

nytrogyn
February 02, 2006, 12:23 AM
SacredNic, I also wish the manga would go like this. but, im expecting something along the lines of what you said. but just not that fast, maybe over another 8-9 chapters is when sasuke begins to appear.

SacredNic
February 02, 2006, 12:27 AM
Cheers man. :) Maybe Sai will be challanged by Sakura and Yamato and will hopefully come to a resolve. Not after some fighting and flashbacks though I'm sure :amuse

R3sistance
February 02, 2006, 12:33 AM
What gets me is that when Garaa turned into the 1-tail, whilst he was changing he used slightly diffferent techniques. But naruto just throws out LOADS of chakra, I am hoping Naruto will actually start to use some kind of demonic techniques that take Orochimaru completely be surprise XD. What would be really good is if Naruto starts attacking Orochimaru so fast he isn't able to get any techniques off since as Naruto was told, Making Seal formations in the open makes you an open target..

If Sai's mission was to capture an image of the Kyuubi I think he'd record it on Camara, Unless that bit on the TV wasn't in the Manga where Gaara is recorded by CCTV since I haven't read the Manga there... Either way, I think Sai's mission might actually to be to capture some of Naruto's Kyuubi chakra. So that research into Demonic Chakra could be preformed to make a seal even more powerful then Orochimaru's Cursed Seal, if this is the case then Sai would also try to get some of Orochimaru's Vemon as an added bonus.

Orochimaru still has like 2 and a half months before his mind is powerful enough to be transferred again, That will probably mean an Arc inbetween this one, and an Arc a few weeks previous to Orochimaru being able to take over Sasuke. Orochimaru I am assuming will never get control of Sasuke's body, but if that does Happen, somehow they trick Orochimaru to leave Sasuke's body, but that would need 3 YEARS and Sasuke's Image could be permently disfigured. So I don't think that will happen. Alternatively someone could bring Sasuke's mind forward over Orochimaru. Sasuke only wants to kill Itachi after all... he doesn't care how.

Naruto is someone whom is based off of Chakra Strenght over anything else, however I think he has way too few techniques. I mean Naruto has studied many techniques, yet uses soo few. I mean I wonder why Naruto hasn't even used any Fire breath Techniques, since used along side frogs it's power is enhanced further then any other fire techniques we have seen. I would like to see Naruto doing more summoning as well but that doesn't seem to be his style -.-.Gamabunta and Naruto vs. Manda and Orochimaru would be rather a battle!

BlackSun
February 02, 2006, 02:01 AM
Either Jiraya forced him to master each jutsu before teaching a new one or convinced him to use only a few favorites, keeping the rest of them to surprise the enemy.

Reui
February 02, 2006, 02:03 AM
I think his new technique will be an advanced version of rasengan that forms around his opponent rather than in his hand and immobilizes the opponent until it implodes dealing massive damage. He probably couldnt control the Chakra flow for a rasengan that large and ended up almost killing himself so Jiraiya forbide him to practice/use it anymore.

I think when sasuke finally shows up it will be a big show down and kakashi will be recovered by then. I think Oro will force sasuke to fight Naruto because that is the only way Oro can obtain the advanced Sharengan because once he takes over sasukes body, oro has no loved ones/friends to gain it by killing.

I think basically Naruto and Sasuke will fight and be even all the way until Naruto goes 3 tails and knocks the crap out of him. I think Sasuke will then either use a lvl 3 curse seal or do something else to increase his power, but then start receiving flash backs of his father and family, "You really are my son", "Dont follow your brothers path" etc and he will be able to control the CS through nothing but his Will and will somehow gain an incomplete advanced Sharengan (IE 1 eye has it the other doesnt) and he will use the genjutsu's Oro tought him to fight with it at a whole new lvl that will match Naruto's 3 tails. Although at that point i think he will be fighting against Oro

GordoIrado
February 02, 2006, 02:21 AM
What gets me is that when Garaa turned into the 1-tail, whilst he was changing he used slightly diffferent techniques. But naruto just throws out LOADS of chakra, I am hoping Naruto will actually start to use some kind of demonic techniques that take Orochimaru completely be surprise XD. What would be really good is if Naruto starts attacking Orochimaru so fast he isn't able to get any techniques off since as Naruto was told, Making Seal formations in the open makes you an open target.

Remember that Gaara used a technique to use part of the Shukaku power, similar to the way Naruto used to draw on Kyuubi's power before the fight against Sasuke. Gaara was using Shukaku's power and the demon could not affect his behavior in any way.

Naruto on the other hand is almost being taken over by the Kyuubi, he can barely think straight! I believe in this state of mind he can not perform jutsu at all.

KaiserRyuujin
February 02, 2006, 03:22 AM
KaiserRyuujin, Kisame says clearly to Itachi that "his eye" has drawbacks, waaay back on Naruto 142, page 18. Kakashi says way later that the Tsukiyome damages Itachi's eyesight, and Itachi himself confirms it.

What can I say, you got me there, I looked over the info and ya. At the time though, could of just ment Itachi keeping the Sharingan activated as it seems to consume chakra a bit from what we have seen. Itachi did say how well of an annalisis Kakashi made from the fight. *shrugs* I admit. Cause hell I stare at my computer screen for as long as I do and I get a little crud sighted. *puts on glasses* :P

I just got annoyed when the first of it was going on all the crud going on =_= Blind Itachi FC blah blah blah, jesus people jump on every little thing so fast. Oy.

something4u
February 02, 2006, 04:59 AM
Orochimaru Shoes off a new technique that he attained with his new body, Kabuto heals himself and tries to rejoin the battle. Sai's secret mission is toharness the power of Naruto for his Master so that his Master will be in control of Village again. Yamato puts Sakura to safety and either engages in battle with Kabuto or Chases Naruto.

SacredNic
February 02, 2006, 07:32 AM
I guess we're not seeing many techniques from Naruto here because he's too overwhelmed with fury at Oro. Seems as though the Kyuubi uses these opportunities to leak more and more of his power, thus weakening the seal.

I'm sure that we'll see Naruto's true shinobi abilities later on... I hope. heh. :tem

labidasse
February 02, 2006, 09:02 AM
Come on!It's Kishimoto so I hink for the next chapter he's just going to show us the battle between Yamato and Kabuto and maybe at the last page show Naruto even angrier than before!!

Remus
February 02, 2006, 10:45 AM
I wouldnt say Yamato is going to fight against Kabuto because Kabuto got his ass kicked and can only watch the scene now. I predict that the 4th tail pop out and naruto unleashes a hell lot of power and Oro seems to realize that his sasuke stands no chance against the demon fox mini version. He tries to retreat and Sasuke shows up. He wants to fight Naruto and Naruto goes berserk on him.

donkeyhigh
February 02, 2006, 12:12 PM
I'm sure that we'll see Naruto's true shinobi abilities later on... I hope. heh.  :tem

Ditto datt.
I wanna see more than just brute strengh, I want more techniques from Naruto :)

GordoIrado
February 02, 2006, 12:23 PM
I just got annoyed when the first of it was going on all the crud going on =_=  Blind Itachi FC blah blah blah, jesus people jump on every little thing so fast.  Oy.

Completly agree with you. I remeber when Tobi showed up, the same day there was a 'Tobi FC' O.O This is the kind of stuff that makes people think ill of otaku. ^^ (heh, got a little carried away here)

About Itachi's jutsu, seems like only the Tsukiyomi damages his eyesight. That's understandable, I guess - it's like the ultimate genjutsu, instantly defeating any enemy. But he has other tricks - I'm specially looking forward to see the Amaterasu in real battle.

And now that I think about it, Orochimaru resisting to Naruto's fierce attack so easily is probably due to his new body. Oro probably wouldn't get a body withou a bloodline limit, so I guess this body's bloodline is something along the lines of invulnerability or regenaration. Hmmm, I guess his last body didn't have any bloodline... oh well, whatever.

Chris
February 02, 2006, 02:24 PM
A LQ RAW is now out::) Grab it HERE: http://web.telia.com/~u53209788/Naruto(2).zip

gallantpervert
February 02, 2006, 02:27 PM
wow...this chapter is completely insane...someone has to translate NOW

ichati
February 02, 2006, 02:35 PM
All I have to say is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!! HOLY $H1T. Imagine 9 tailes....... some horrific ish

Edit: thank you for providing us with this raw :)

batanga
February 02, 2006, 02:56 PM
Completly agree with you. I remeber when Tobi showed up, the same day there was a 'Tobi FC' O.O This is the kind of stuff that makes people think ill of otaku. ^^ (heh, got a little carried away here)
Don´t diss mah FC!!!!! :D

Thanks, chirs!!!

Auditype1234
February 02, 2006, 03:15 PM
I guess we're not seeing many techniques from Naruto here because he's too overwhelmed with fury at Oro. Seems as though the Kyuubi uses these opportunities to leak more and more of his power, thus weakening the seal.

I'm sure that we'll see Naruto's true shinobi abilities later on... I hope. heh. :tem

True. Naruto has yet to demonstrate any true talent or development thus far. This kind of confuses me, because, during the second "snatch the bell" test with Kakashi, he specifically said that their (Naruto and Saukura) development was "remarkable", and "genius", and yet such development has not been demonstrated by either of them at this point. Neither have held their own in a fight (either Kakashi or Chiyo needed to be in charge). And here's where my prediction/theory comes into play:

In the next couple of chapters, the whole Naruto vs. Orochimaru fight will reach critical mass, and finally, after Yamato secures Sakura's safety, he will gain control over the rampaging Naruto, giving Kabuto and Orochimaru a chance to escape. Orochimaru will probably say something to the effect of, "What an interesting turn of events...Naruto-kun, you have a horrific power, beyond even my own (maybe), but until you can learn to control it (yourself), you'll never have a chance against Sasuke....Yamato, sooner or later I'll capture you (to conduct more tests and studies, etc.)..." , and then they'll take off.

Later, the team will receive a severe tongue-lashing from Yamato. Yamato will chew out Sakura for being to weak and useless, Sai for leaving a comrade to die in pursuit of his own ambitions (for which Yamato will from then on remain even more suspicious of Sai), and worst of all, Naruto, for being unable to control his rage, and putting the mission, and everyone else's lives in serious danger. This will serve as a wake up call for them all, and each will, during another training arc (remember tree climbing, anybody?) begin to improve in their weakest areas: through Sai's taunting, Naruto will become a better strategist, and learn to keep his cool better- the'll probably even become rival/friends...and since Yamato can control jinchuriki, he will help Naruto devise a way to control himself with four+ tails (and maybe even overcome the damage that the kyuubi does to his body...wishful thinking, iI know...), AND Naruto will learn to use Mokuton no Jutsu, thus solidifying his ability/vow to "surpass all the Hokage" (by exhibiting Hokage-only qualities/abilities)....

I have a feeling that Kakashi and Jiraiya will join up with the group, and through Jiraiya's connections, they'll all find Orochimaru's hideout. Orochimaru and Kabuto will be overpowered, and then we'll see Sasuke finally arrive.

I have a sneaking suspicion that at some point, Sasuke will kill Kakashi, solidifying him as the super arch-villain of the series, and reigniting Naruto to new heights of power (more tails!!!).... and after that, all bets are off......I can't predict past that.... :blink

Well, that is my uber-theory!!! Feel free to dissect/ criticize/improve/whatever......have fun!!!!! :p :smile-big

Dragonzair
February 02, 2006, 03:21 PM
Well.

I'm freaked by the looks of that Kyuubi. O.O

xallisto
February 02, 2006, 03:26 PM
Sasuke killing Kakashi would be an awesome twist, and would rise my already high opinion of naruto as one of the best manga this decade.

Orochimaru-chan
February 02, 2006, 03:32 PM
Wow, this is like some Sith thing. Naruto using anger to become a killing machine, Sith.

Hehe, the Kyuubi does look freaky. XD
Ima gonna look at it again.

unimatrixzer0
February 02, 2006, 03:47 PM
lmao, and it was only a few chapters ago poor Yamato was about to crap his pants thinking how the heck they were going to survive an incounter with Oro.

I think it would be cool to get a chance to see Kyuubi Naruto vs the one tails. Haha, a mini Kyuubi beating up on a giant raccon.

Ifuritas-fan
February 02, 2006, 04:09 PM
Sigh...

Well... everyone that wanted Naruto (The manga) to be more "edgey" and "coolly evil" just got their big, steaming hot, birthday present. I hope they're happy with it.

I think the predict the postings for this chapter will be few. The Raw was just that... raw... it showed us the dark hidden underbelly of the manga in all its horrific... bloody... gorey glory.

This chapter resolves a number of questions. Especially about whether the Kyuubi's power is a gift or a curse.

donkeyhigh
February 02, 2006, 04:20 PM
Sigh...

Well... everyone that wanted Naruto (The manga) to be more "edgey" and "coolly evil" just got their big, steaming hot, birthday present. I hope they're happy with it.

I think the predict the postings for this chapter will be few. The Raw was just that... raw... it showed us the dark hidden underbelly of the manga in all its horrific... bloody... gorey glory.

This chapter resolves a number of questions. Especially about whether the Kyuubi's power is a gift or a curse.

It was a curse, as everyone saw Naruto as an outsider and monster, now it's a gift as he can use it in order to save his friends, then it might become a curse again, seing as the seal is getting weaker and the Kyubii might get loose..

But then again, Naruto is good at talking sence into people, so maby he'll make the kyubii a happymonster who helps people :D

EDIT:
Btw, saw Sasuke in the anime today, he was looking kinda freaky.. But nice to see he's still there anyway..
Oh, and when Orochimaru started talking about his "new container" he got kinda angry, so it doesn't seem as if Sasuke wants to be Orochimaru's container that bad any more :p maby he started missing his friends in Konoha afterall :)

Nawulf
February 02, 2006, 04:26 PM
*DIES*

gallantpervert
February 02, 2006, 04:48 PM
Orochimaru's reaction is great...even he's surprised at Naruto's power and transformation. He REALLY can't afford Akatsuki getting of him, though if he gets like this it's probably going to be hard for even two of them to handle that. It should be interesting to see what he does next chapter.

Anyone excited about this getting animated? I sure as hell am.

enzomars
February 02, 2006, 04:53 PM
I'll just shut up till the next chapter.

Hugh! Somebody take taht beast out off this poor boy !!! :s

Ayah
February 02, 2006, 05:03 PM
It was a curse, as everyone saw Naruto as an outsider and monster, now it's a gift as he can use it in order to save his friends, then it might become a curse again, seing as the seal is getting weaker and the Kyubii might get loose..

But then again, Naruto is good at talking sence into people, so maby he'll make the kyubii a happymonster who helps people :D

But don't forget that it's still a curse in the sense that whenever Naruto goes 4 tails and beyond, he loses discernment between friend and foe. Look at what happened to Sakura. Also, there's him continuously getting hurt due to Kyuubi mode and then auto-healing in rapid succession, which shortens his lifespan. From what we know at the moment, I guess the cons outweigh the pros. Naruto needs to deal with the truth and learn anger management.

Anyone excited about this getting animated? I sure as hell am.

Me too! Hope the anime crew doesn't screw this up.

kokleong
February 02, 2006, 05:10 PM
Interestingly... how does Jiraya knows that Naruto will go berserk when the 4th tail appears? Naruto hates Orochimaru to the core so there's no problem for him 2 be so angry that the 4th tail appears but Jiraya?? The "jutsu" Jiraya was talking about shld b related to the controlling of the Kyubi...

Ayah
February 02, 2006, 05:21 PM
Didn't Jiraiya mention in the previous chapter that Naruto unleashed 4 tails during their training? Although I (and a lot of others) am still wondering as to what Jiraiya said or done that could drove Naruto beserk.

KaiserRyuujin
February 02, 2006, 05:37 PM
Screw Sasuke at this point in the game! Give more of Berserker Kyuubi! Muah ha ha haaa! *coughs*

Only problem for Mr. Orochimaru, if he tries to kill Naruto and succeedes in this (doubtful). If he did, he would most definatly have the whole Akatsuki on his dumb butt for destroying the beast, for the fact of Bijuu they wouldnt get. They'd strike freaking hard and fast and make Orochimaru regret ever such actions, no Sharingan would save him, because they'd most likely all come in to make sure their success rate was even higher and seeing to it the mencing boy hungry pedophile is fanito. God that'd be freakin sweet to see, Akatsuki taking Orochimaru out, muah ha ha ha ha. >=)

Anyway, this chapter was great! I cant wait to see what Berserker Kyuubi will do next, ooo so cool!

Crimson
February 02, 2006, 05:58 PM
Oro killing Naruto?! Are you forgetting the mangas name is NARUTO??? The death of Naruto would mark the end of the manga so dont EVER expect that again, lol.

Nothing really to say about the chapter though. He goes 4 tails and it transforms him into a mini kyuubi. I just want to know what he does with it. If he can almost kill Jiraiya, a friend, teacher, and ally of Naruto with this form, Orochimaru isnt really in a position to be prideful of his forbidden abilities like he always is. Needless to say this is going to get quite interesting.

KaiserRyuujin
February 02, 2006, 06:12 PM
Oro killing Naruto?! Are you forgetting the mangas name is NARUTO??? The death of Naruto would mark the end of the manga so dont EVER expect that again, lol.

Yeah, I know the name, its just some that crazy idea type stuff and was ranting because I like to rant, and coming up with weird idea's and yeah. o.o Enough from my crazy fingers typing this.

lo0p
February 02, 2006, 07:10 PM
Kind of uneventful, wasn't it? Sakura's dumb ass wakes up (can't believe she can fall and get knocked out but she's ranked higher than Naruto, lmao) and we still don't know what Sai's up to. It's cool that Naruto gets a fourth tail but we'll have to wait another week to see him rip shit up :/

Shambler
February 02, 2006, 07:11 PM
Heh, 4-tailed naruto looks the shiznits. Did anyone else get the impression that perhaps the Kyuubi is deliberately trying to break down Naruto's mental discipline in order to weaken the seal and/or gain control of his body? That dream sequence at the start had some pretty powerful imagery in it - Naruto struggling to get through a rising sea of Kyuubi chakra, and then having to swim through the bars of the cage in order to reach him. The Kyuubi looked pretty chuffed about it if you ask me, as if he was waiting for him this time, as opposed to being forced out like all the previous times.

I reckon the next arc is going to be about Naruto realising that he is becoming more like Sasuke - allowing his aims to become an obsession and thus losing himself. He's also going to learn that he can't grow if he relies on the power of the Kyuubi (Didn't Kakashi say something similar to Sasuke about the cursed seal?). Kishi probably also wants to get most of the Kyuubi-beserkerness out of the way now so that the next Naruto vs. Sasuke (you know its coming) won't be just a clone of the last.

P.S. Down to 16 pages now?!  I hope Kishi is planning to make up for the recent spate of extremely short chapters with a 40 page mega-chapte in the near future  :blink

tryforce1030
February 02, 2006, 07:13 PM
just to poinmt out , 4 tail naruto looks so weird cause he is literlary coverd in his own blood...

lothar
February 02, 2006, 07:16 PM
Well, as it has been said, the manga is called Naruto, so guys don't expect to see him dying before the end of the manga.Yet, expect to see him as the strongest character by the end of the manga. Why? well he has the "Nine tails" within. You all saw his strengh with three tails, should I repeat the name of the demon: kyubi, "nine tails". So nine is the number of tails the demon fox has... We might be able to see a Naruto with 9 tails by the end of the manga. that's more than twice the number of tails we have seen till now...
And did you know that "Naruto" borrows a lot from a japanese legend? About a war between demons to simplify it... And the last two demons to fight (the other "xy-bi" had been defeated) were orochi and kyubi...So don't expect to see Orochimaru dying soon...

walkie
February 02, 2006, 07:41 PM
This chapter showed us when naruto goes 4-tail, he falls in hands of kyuubi in mentaly at least, now he is berserk and just attack to kill anyone,

but other than that finally yamato showed some moves and it seems that yamato guy is really skillful one...

real moves and battles wil start i hope because for last a few chapter we only see naruto goes on tails and tails...i want to see more than tails and some moves...gimme battles :D

[ r u s h ]
February 02, 2006, 08:01 PM
i was all *wtf* this whole chapter.
hmm..i really do like how they had naruto in the mental world thing w/ the kyuubi. i think thats awesome how kyuubi had naruto in his hands and engraved him w/ so much power.

i dont think the seal is weaking, but rather expanding so that more of the kyuubi's strength can be flowed to the outside world than just sitting in his belly.

One Eyed Sharingan
February 02, 2006, 08:14 PM
brrrrrrrr, that pic of 4 tailed Naruto-Kyuubi kinda (actually very) freaky......destruction on the waaaayyyyyyyy

Sai's better get the hell outta there if he still wanna live....

Is it too late for Yamato to get control over Naruto??

Btw....except when oro's hands were about to be sealed, i've never ever seen Orochimaru panicking, or at least worrying about his safety, and this time he doesn't seem to be freaked by 4 tailed Naruto too, not a bit..but instead he looks having fun (whatta freak)... I wonder what can strike fear on oro's face

dylec
February 02, 2006, 09:20 PM
This chapter showed us when naruto goes 4-tail, he falls in hands of kyuubi in mentaly at least, now he is berserk and just attack to kill anyone,

Well, even it's like Jiraya said, it's still a bit early for that. I'd hold the verdict until next chapter to confirm naruto's killing instinct. ;)
Gooo~ 294! ;D

nawar
February 02, 2006, 09:27 PM
i just want naruto to actualy injure orochimaru........thats all i want....beceause orochimaru has yet to be injured by any jutsu or fight....except for the hand sealed by the third hokage.........other than that he just doesnt seem to get hurt i want him to feel PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( even though he got a hell of a beatin by tsunade)

[ r u s h ]
February 02, 2006, 09:38 PM
i think hes suppose to be like.....150 feel tall

Raine_Joybringer
February 02, 2006, 09:53 PM
4 tailed Naruto freaks me out...

o____o

I'm too stunned to say much more...

venicia777
February 02, 2006, 09:55 PM
Is it too late for Yamato to get control over Naruto??

Btw....except when oro's hands were about to be sealed, i've never ever seen Orochimaru panicking, or at least worrying about his safety, and this time he doesn't seem to be freaked by 4 tailed Naruto too, not a bit..but instead he looks having fun (whatta freak)... I wonder what can strike fear on oro's face

Yamato is suposed to be able to control bijuu- so far as naruto is a miniature kyuubi he should be able to control him.

i have always said- if jiraiya survived 4-tails so will Oro. i remember how many punches Tsunade gave to his weakened body and he still moved and lived. i mean he will live even if the body he is in is almosts broken because just like kimimaro he can move a body by the will of his soul/mind inhabiting that body. Oro has no fear of this naruto but i hope he gets injured or cornered like Tsunade did to him for him to escape later. The gun is having fun

fizzil
February 02, 2006, 10:03 PM
well i guess i want more story in the chapters since its nothing much every week,
and i guess its obvious that the chapter's pages are decreasing every week, like last week it was 17 pages and this week its 16 :/
well i hope it would be normal next week like 19 pages

Chiru
February 02, 2006, 10:40 PM
Last week was 19 pages actually. This week was a depressing 16 though... No cover page? Lame. Kishimoto's been slacking lately. It really makes me wonder if he's doing something else. A new artbook or databook? Who knows. I'm starting not to care.

kaze950
February 02, 2006, 10:48 PM
All the chapters have followed a pattern recently. Naruto fights, goes kyuubi, Naruto fights, goes stronger kyuubi, Naruto fights, goes to 4-tail kyuubi (and is now beserk)

I still wonder what Sai is up too. I wonder if Yamato will be able to control Naruto? and when will sasuke make an appearence?

Substance
February 02, 2006, 10:53 PM
Last week was 19 pages actually. This week was a depressing 16 though... No cover page? Lame. Kishimoto's been slacking lately. It really makes me wonder if he's doing something else. A new artbook or databook? Who knows. I'm starting not to care.

word up this chapter is pissing me off.

fizzil
February 02, 2006, 11:26 PM
well i counted the chapter pages of last week's without the popularity polls or the movie's advertisement, so i meant the chapter itself.
btw chap 290 is 17 pages
chap 291 is 17 pages
chap 292 is 16 pages (19 pages total with polls)
chap 293 is 16 pages
so i think kishimoto is getting lazy lately or doesnt want to bother give more details of the story and jutsus sooner, but later.
damn im getting a little bored of waiting a week for 1 good thing in a chapter, and sometimes theres none :/ since all we saw in this chapter was 4 tails
anyway i hope something good happens in the next chapter 294

Meijin no Kori
February 02, 2006, 11:29 PM
-_- Kishi doesn't decide how many pages his chapters are. SJ does that for him. So don't blame him for the shorter chapters; if it's anybody, it's SJ. And besides, it looks like we're missing the cover page for this chapter, so...

fizzil
February 02, 2006, 11:46 PM
you have a point but whats SJ?

Meijin no Kori
February 02, 2006, 11:49 PM
you have a point but whats SJ?

Weekly Shonen Jump; the magazine that the Naruto, Bleach Death Note, Hunter x Hunter, ect. chapters are originally released in.

Raine_Joybringer
February 03, 2006, 12:47 AM
Kishi's just building the tension. It's been a while since we've had a good fight to look forward to!

downfox
February 03, 2006, 12:56 AM
Intersting chapter.  I too wonder how Yamato is going to control Naruto.  The question that I am wondering right now are the ramifications of him losing himself to the Kyuubi.  His problems are really going to increase when Naruto calms down from his four tail power-up, one being on how Sakura will treat Naruto for now on in.  From this chapter and the previous one, her expressions have been in pure fear in which could really affect Naruto when he tries to come near her only to have her step back.  Then agian, I could be wrong on this.  As for Naruto going four tails and losing himself to the Kyuubi, if the Kyuubi has temporally taken then I am hoping that the Demon Fox uses some if its techniques, if it has any, against Oro.

Raine_Joybringer
February 03, 2006, 01:03 AM
As for Naruto going four tails and losing himself to the Kyuubi, if the Kyuubi has temporally taken then I am hoping that the Demon Fox uses some if its techniques, if it has any, against Oro.

Kyuubi = fire... lots and lots of fire... maybe an earthquake or two.

Ayah
February 03, 2006, 05:29 AM
-_- Kishi doesn't decide how many pages his chapters are. SJ does that for him. So don't blame him for the shorter chapters; if it's anybody, it's SJ. And besides, it looks like we're missing the cover page for this chapter, so...

Wow, I didn't know that SJ decides how many pages a chapter would contain. I guess I've learned something new today :tem

But how do you know that?

maxhrk
February 03, 2006, 05:40 AM
i thought Author decided that how many pages they can draw, not SJ..

oh well my bad because i heard from someone said about it... ignore the man behind the curtain(me) then. heh...

i think Kishomoto only probably building up tension and left it as cliff-hanger. :)

Chidoki
February 03, 2006, 05:41 AM
It is a really short chapter alright but also there was barely any talking also so it's either going to be a really fast paced chapter or Naruto doing a long Super Saiyan like transformation that lasts a long time.  But from what it looks like, Naruto is going to go wild like an Evangelion in brutal bloody action...of coarse it won't be rated as violent as Evangelion but crazy enough.

phenomnaruto
February 03, 2006, 06:40 AM
Intersting chapter. I too wonder how Yamato is going to control Naruto. The question that I am wondering right now are the ramifications of him losing himself to the Kyuubi. His problems are really going to increase when Naruto calms down from his four tail power-up, one being on how Sakura will treat Naruto for now on in. From this chapter and the previous one, her expressions have been in pure fear in which could really affect Naruto when he tries to come near her only to have her step back. Then agian, I could be wrong on this. As for Naruto going four tails and losing himself to the Kyuubi, if the Kyuubi has temporally taken then I am hoping that the Demon Fox uses some if its techniques, if it has any, against Oro.

well if he can use genjutsu to make naruto think he's seing sasuke im sure he has some unshinobi jutsu which will make us all leap

walkie
February 03, 2006, 11:49 AM
.  As for Naruto going four tails and losing himself to the Kyuubi, if the Kyuubi has temporally taken then I am hoping that the Demon Fox uses some if its techniques, if it has any, against Oro.

in tales kyuubi uses fireballs (and thunder i am right) from its furs to attack...so i still wait to see kyuubi's attacking actions :oh and it is time to show some because now naruto looks like a small kyuubi

Leen
February 03, 2006, 12:53 PM
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9867/viploader676396fe6mr.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Thanks, Dyro. This is the cover we have all been waiting for.

kadoman
February 03, 2006, 09:03 PM
Wow!  What's Sasuke doing on the cover?  Is that what he's gonna look like now?  After 3 years?  Hmm...probably not.

Anyway, the chapter was fantastic, as far as chapters go and also for showing us the awesome power of the fox.  Naruto is behaving like a freakin' moron.  I just wanna kick his butt.  Man, is he gonna unleash a bunch of tails every time somebody so much as breathes the word Sasuke?  He's causing damage to everyone and everything around him because of his stupidity.  Very frustrating!  I liked Kabuto without glasses.

P.S - yaoi fans start your conspiracy theories...are they holding hands or aren't they? :amuse

Hermie
February 03, 2006, 09:39 PM
Look closely, that is Narutos old suit too, so no, Sasuke most probably wont be looking like that. ;)

As for what he's doing there, it's the memory of him that brings out the fourth tail, explained by the swimming sequence.

antukecik
February 04, 2006, 12:03 AM
The cover is their old memory!

venicia777
February 04, 2006, 05:07 AM
Look closely, that is Narutos old suit too, so no, Sasuke most probably wont be looking like that. ;)

As for what he's doing there, it's the memory of him that brings out the fourth tail, explained by the swimming sequence.

tbat is certainly true. when i saw it i was shocked. He actually needs his desire to get to sasuke, maybe bring him back, or is it to match him up in strength to activate the fourth tail. meh!! well- it looks like Goku using the image/memory of losing a friend or family member to go suer saiyan. i am telling you. people wont stop coomparing naruto and dbz ever.

it would be great if he could just get there- to 4 tails without his muscles visible and his blood been used, ahh!!! that really gives me worries for the boy.

ophidial
February 04, 2006, 08:30 AM
I'm pretty sure the visage of sasuke was actually an illusion
to lure naruto through the gates. I dont think naruto would
willingly give up control but the kyubi, like gaaras wants out just as much.

Mitchell
February 04, 2006, 01:02 PM
He actually needs his desire to get to sasuke, maybe bring him back, or is it to match him up in strength to activate the fourth tail.

Uh, the Kyuubi is tricking Naruto. Don't forget that the more Naruto flips out the seal becomes weaker. The Kyuubi wants to get out and he's trying damn hard to make it happen. He is inside Naruto so he knows what he feels.
If you look at the cells the Kyuubi claps his hands together AFTER luring Naruto closer with an image of Sasuke. While Naruto is in the dream state (He trys to run towards Orochimaru but slips into a 'dream state' where the ground becomes water/red.)

Naruto has NO control of making this shit happen to himself, he's just flipping out and the Kyuubi is taking advantage of it. People need to stop comparing Naruto to DBZ because it gets them confused.

DaLaZShinobi
February 04, 2006, 06:58 PM
technically we dont know if yamato has the 1sts genes (even though he does use his techinique)
i hope kakashi senpai gave some of the sealing stickers that jaraiya created

but at this rate i dont think so

by the way.... did anyone else notice that YAMATO IS EVIL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not just the look in his eyes.... he has 2!! TWO MASKS!!!!!!!!! one of them is the one that sai was talkin 2 .... the secret mission....

darion
February 04, 2006, 07:50 PM
Umm Hq raw just came out
if no1 posted yet .. :
http://shonenpower123.free.fr/Naruto.zip

Sarenji
February 05, 2006, 02:39 AM
Wow, that's a really HQ Raw :smile-big

I am afraid and awed by 4-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto at the same time. That HQ Raw just inspired me to do... something. I don't know, maybe to post this message  ;)

elementc
February 05, 2006, 09:05 AM
Personally I would prefer that his four tailed transformation had more defined eyes along with a head at least vaguely fox shaped.

Hermie
February 05, 2006, 12:11 PM
Thanks for that Darion, I will be uploading it soon. :)

walkie
February 05, 2006, 01:36 PM
technically we dont know if yamato has the 1sts genes (even though he does use his techinique)
i hope kakashi senpai gave some of the sealing stickers that jaraiya created

technically we know he has genes of first hokages genes..oro told about it and also tsunade told about iy...so yes he has genes of first hokage ;)

donkeyhigh
February 05, 2006, 02:25 PM
Gah, the Sasuke Naruto saw was in his mind, he felt Sasuke was getting too good, leaving himself (Naruto) behind, that's why it seems as if Sasuke is walking away from him, also, that's why Naruto is yelling and telling him to wait. (Orochimaru told him he still had ways to go before he was close to Sasuke)

Then he decided to follow him, and then made the next step, went inside the Kyubii kage, and switched with the Kyubii, instead of getting powers from him, he gave his body up for the kyubii to use as it pleases for max effect.

So no, it wasn't a illusion technique, it was a metafore. (showing one thing, meaning something else)

Also, Sasuke-kun is wearing a white training-outfit, and does not look like the cover-picture. :) he's been training his sharingan for 2,5 years now, so I'm guessing we're gonna see some wicked techniques the next time they meet :) considering Orochimaru is kinda the bank of techniques :)

gallantpervert
February 05, 2006, 04:53 PM
So how do you know that Sasuke is wearing a white training outfit? Have you seen any pictures of him in something like that? Or is that just a guess? He will have all sorts of ninjutsu and genjutsu at his disposal, probably unleashing them on Naruto at some point only for him to brush them aside with his ridiculous jinchuuriki powers. But these have the best chapters in a while. I can't wait.

donkeyhigh
February 05, 2006, 11:14 PM
I saw it in the anime.

enzomars
February 05, 2006, 11:59 PM
Yeah i saw it too eps 170. But still doesn't mean it's gonna be his new outfit. I'll rather prefer the one on the cover of chapter 24 !!

venicia777
February 06, 2006, 01:49 PM
you mean the filler episode!!! devil in white garments.

concerning both arguments with using sasuke to get to the 4th tail i thing both are strong- one i made myself(also somebody called this a metaphor) and the other saying kyuubi used an illusion to break out. there is no way of proving which is right at the moment.

hikaranko
February 06, 2006, 04:52 PM
i don't care what Sasuke is wearing when he shows up, as long as it's not the same outfit that the Sound Five (the guys who escorted Sasuke to Orochimaru's place) were wearing.

as for the Kyuubi sequence... i agree with venicia, it could be either. both make perfect sense. i mean, i thought that maybe it was a metaphor at first, but then again, it could be the Kyuubi making his move and taking advantage of Naruto's confusion. if you look at Naruto's face when he swims through the bars, he kinda looks like he's in a daze, so... it could be either one.

but the fact of the matter is still that Naruto is now covered in his own blood, he has no more skin on him, and he could possibly die. :( i worry.

Galth
February 06, 2006, 07:27 PM
naruto die... yeah right, he's the main character of the series, so it'll end if he dies ( why do you think it's called naruto :eyeroll ) - and he survived when he went 4tails with jiraija the time before didn't he? ( and there's no more Amazing Incredible Stand Up And Walk no Jutsu users now that Chiyo-baasama died now is there? ) - so he will not die here. but following the standard manga sequence, i believe we will at least see naruto go 5tails before this battle is finished either way...

venicia777
February 06, 2006, 07:39 PM
God forbid- five tails. Yeah!! probably he might need that if he is to utterly defeat Oro- but of course he cant kill Orochimaru either.

but we are worried at 4 tail level - going 5 might take a negative toll on him. Narutos seal is what allows kyuubi to peel off his skin to become mini-kyuubi a fifth tail unless he gets stronger would be very detrimental on him.

Nawulf
February 06, 2006, 09:30 PM
The situation is so complicated. I don't remember any situations from earlier that were so wicked as this.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7331/complicated1rp.th.gif (http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=complicated1rp.gif)

And did he just blow off all of his clothes and equipment - and among all that, his necklace? They said that that necklace had something to do with Yamato's powers... And when (if) Naruto eventually calms down, he most probaply is in Adam's suit. But where that happens, I can not predict. Knowing how Kishimoto makes looong story arcs and looking at how this arc is just beginning... whoa. Anything is possible.

And if Sasuke enters the scene too, hell, how over crowded will it be?

And has Naruto's transformation gone way beyond what Jiraya has seen? I mean, he had a flashback of crouching Kyuubified Naruto swinging his four chakra tails, but with no physical demon fox ears or fur. :blink

Sentou Ryoku
February 06, 2006, 10:38 PM
Even if Naruto does die, he'll be back. And I'm not quite sure what to think of the whole chapter just being about Naruto transforming. It's like in DBZ where they waste and entire episode for Cell just to become complete. I wonder if the animators are going to do that as well when they reach this part in the anime.

devo
February 06, 2006, 10:44 PM
Hahaha. That chart is both helpful and hilarious, Nawulf.

donkeyhigh
February 07, 2006, 10:01 PM
[picture]

Why would Orochimaru want to avoid Naruto ? Isn't he supossed to kill him, or test him or whatever?

Secoundly, no, there haven't been any other standoffs as complicated as this before, therefore my guess is this;
Either they split up into smaller groups
Or Sasuke comes allong, making everything even more wicked, and results in someones death and escape of the others.

Possible deaths;

Orochimaru
Sai
Yamato

Why I think someone's gonna die?
Well, as earlier mentioned, there haven't been any big fighting-scenes like this before, everyone conserned is here, except Sasuke, who will come soon, and this means something big's gonna happen. Maby the end of an arc you ask? The Orochimaru arc is finally over? Why yes I think it is.. Hope atleast.. :p :) *cuddle*

Galth
February 07, 2006, 10:08 PM
no way orochimaru will be beaten here, sasuke's just not ready to be the main villain or so, ( and i get this expression that jiraija or perhaps sasuke himself will be the one to kill orochimaru in the end) - i believe either yamato/sai or kabuto will die, though i hate losing them ( except sai :D) - there's just some big 'expendable'-stamp on their forehead as is. and yes, feels like there WILL be death this arc, or else the whole battle will just seem kinda useless again

kiggar4l2000
February 08, 2006, 03:21 AM
Why would Orochimaru want to avoid Naruto ? Isn't he supossed to kill him, or test him or whatever?

Secoundly, no, there haven't been any other standoffs as complicated as this before, therefore my guess is this;
Either they split up into smaller groups
Or Sasuke comes allong, making everything even more wicked, and results in someones death and escape of the others.

Possible deaths;

Orochimaru
Sai
Yamato

Why I think someone's gonna die?
Well, as earlier mentioned, there haven't been any big fighting-scenes like this before, everyone conserned is here, except Sasuke, who will come soon, and this means something big's gonna happen. Maby the end of an arc you ask? The Orochimaru arc is finally over? Why yes I think it is.. Hope atleast.. :p :) *cuddle*

This may be a dumb question but what the heck is "arc"? Does "arc" mean a segment in the storyline? Can someone define "arc" for me? Thanks~!

Nawulf
February 08, 2006, 05:42 AM
TO AVOID = Somehow keep the opponent away so that you yourself don't get injured. Oro probaply doesn't want his head chopped off, but he sure wants Naruto dead. So as I mentioned, the scene is complicated.

STORY ARC = (in this series) the happenings between two Konohagakure visits. Returning to Konohagakure means always an end to another arc and the beginning of the next one. Like Zabuza arc, retrieving Sasuke arc, searching Tsunade arc, etc.

donkeyhigh
February 08, 2006, 09:36 AM
no way orochimaru will be beaten here, sasuke's just not ready to be the main villain or so, ( and i get this expression that jiraija or perhaps sasuke himself will be the one to kill orochimaru in the end) - i believe either yamato/sai or kabuto will die, though i hate losing them ( except sai :D) - there's just some big 'expendable'-stamp on their forehead as is. and yes, feels like there WILL be death this arc, or else the whole battle will just seem kinda useless again

Yeah! We have fillers in the anime, now get on with the real storyline in the manga! KILL someone!! :p