August 24, 2006, 11:56 AM
aye kado nice to see yur back mate! :) havnt seen you on the forums lately

will predict later also so save this spot! lol :tem

Thanks for the welcome! - K

photaibo
August 26, 2006, 12:47 AM
haha.. 2. reply

1st to predict!

Kakashi will tell Naruto sth, or maybe introduce a weapon to him, which he maybe can use.
Awesome to know, that Asuma is such a respected guy, to be one of the 12 guardians... makes me think, he is going to die soon.

DesiSkull
August 26, 2006, 01:17 AM
yeh Kakashi said he has someething interesting to tell naruto first.. i wonder is it. and in this chapter there wasnt much other then Asuma is really ticked about his friend. for prediction. i cant think of much. but i cant wait whts kakashi gonna tell naruto and what does it gonna have to do with his new jutsu. and probably Asuma team finally catches with the haiden and kuzu..[spelling] seems like next chapter is gonna be mostly about naruto and kakashi.

Sephy7KillerMech
August 26, 2006, 01:20 AM
I think that Kakashi is going to tell Naruto the 'interesting' thing. Then i believe He will tell naruto the basics of creating his own jutsu. After that I think he will want to jump back into training but Yamato won't be able to, he seemed pretty tired after that last session. Yamato will basicly be what holds naruto back from continueing his training and this will allow him time to catch up on current Konoha events.
Naruto will fall off his rocker when he hears what's going on and he will rush off to help. Kurenai will be there before naruto, she will be holding Akatsuki back with the help of the rest of what's left of the team, Asuma will be in critical condition, the team will have taken a defensive position around him. Right when akatsuki makes their move naruto will jump in over Asuma and we will get an overhead closeup with naruto looking up and us seeing one kyuubiifide eye. To be Continued.

At least in the next chapter i expect to see them find the drop off station for bounties, and the battle start with asuma's team, Also we'll see Kurenai running off and Naruto will get his first bit of info.

<edit> i'm not so sure asuma will die. In this chapter and the last one he definitly got a "cool guy" pose. We all know that anyone who gets a "cool guy" pose can survive almost anything.

Panda
August 26, 2006, 01:30 AM
Since Kakashi says that he will show Naruto a "omoshiroi mono" it means that he will show naruto an interesting object or physical thing as opposed to "omoshiroi koto", something thats intangible. So we may expect a weapon, or a seal, or an object that can be used with Wind Element.

RaZe
August 26, 2006, 02:10 AM
Well if that's right Panda; then I'll just make sure I'm the first to predict one of those special warping Kunai Yondaime used.

I also predict i will vomit if the above prediction is true. :|

Chiru
August 26, 2006, 02:12 AM
Kakashi is going to give Naruto his chakra blade.

rennokun
August 26, 2006, 02:14 AM
Kakshi goin to show naruto his ultimate technque

RaZe
August 26, 2006, 02:14 AM

wasn't it broken/shattered? :|

Chiru
August 26, 2006, 02:20 AM
He fixed it just for Naru, his best blonde. : D

Toad Sage
August 26, 2006, 02:30 AM
I'm going out on a limb here with my prediction. Since some people have suggested Naruto's elemental disposition was tied to his lineage... I predict we'll finally confirm that Naruto is the Yondaime's son, once and for all. The reason I predict this is because I think Kakashi is going to use that revelation as a segue into the final shape of Naruto's jutsu. Naruto will be so blown away he'll make a jutsu that has personal significance. It's the only way I see for Kishimoto to salvage this arc, because without a reveal like that, this jutsu won't have half the emotional "umph" that rasengan had.

I also predict one of the ninja groups Asuma dispatched will catch up with Akatsuki. We won't see the battle because Kishimoto is obviously concealing Hidan's jutsu, as he is probably saving that reveal for the fight with Asuma or Naruto (whatever comes first, most likely Asuma).

mageofdeath
August 26, 2006, 02:33 AM
it would be kool if he showed naruto lighting element and then naruto fused the two for his bloodline... but its very unlikely...
I predict that Kakashi, wont show off his sharingan capabilities or any uber technique (unless the 4th is naruto's dad then he'll show him flash step) but I think that Kakashi may reveal a bit of backstory on Naruto's heritage (4th is his dad etc) and thus boosting Naruto's confidence and getting him over this wall he's hit so far of the average chuunin (w/out Kyuubi)...

Toad Sage
August 26, 2006, 02:39 AM
Why is everyone saying Naruto has a bloodline limit? Did miss something?

mageofdeath
August 26, 2006, 02:43 AM
I'm going out on a limb here with my prediction. Since some people have suggested Naruto's elemental disposition was tied to his lineage... I predict we'll finally confirm that Naruto is the Yondaime's son, once and for all. The reason I predict this is because I think Kakashi is going to use that revelation as a segue into the final shape of Naruto's jutsu. Naruto will be so blown away he'll make a jutsu that has personal significance. It's the only way I see for Kishimoto to salvage this arc, because without a reveal like that, this jutsu won't have half the emotional "umph" that rasengan had.

I also predict one of the ninja groups Asuma dispatched will catch up with Akatsuki. We won't see the battle because Kishimoto is obviously concealing Hidan's jutsu, as he is probably saving that reveal for the fight with Asuma or Naruto (whatever comes first, most likely Asuma).

whoa, I see I'm not the only one who thought that kishi would show some backstory on Naruto, you beat me to it while I was typing...

Why is everyone saying Naruto has a bloodline limit? Did miss something?

it's because kakashi told naruto before the training started specifically that he would have to alter the nature of his chakra, and he went on to explain that by doing this you create a bloodline technique that the sharingan cannot copy or see through like haku's ice or yamato's wood, and thats what the purpose of the training is for to put him on that path...

genkizen
August 26, 2006, 02:49 AM
I predict that Kakashi is going to show naruto the special kunai that Yondaime gave him as a present
for his acceptance into being a Jounin and tell him how it works or something along those lines, can't really think of what else it could be if what he is going to show is a tangible object.

Faust
August 26, 2006, 02:53 AM
lol...I also thought that Kakashi would show Naruto the special kunai blade that the yondaime gave him. It would be nice if Naruto would learn hiraishin also but I don't necessarily believe it will come true. If he does learn it, I think probably Kakashi has gotten the jist of how hiraishin works but hasn't been able to master it the way yondaime has, so given Naruto's kage bunshin training technique maybe Naruto will be able to master it complete with a swirl as his symbol (probably not) intead of funky kanji, if not...he'll complete his ultimate new justu (but not see it.)

I can't say naruto has any kekkei genkai or a kekkei genkai that's physically noticeable. I mean Haku was able to find out his at a younger age and I think Naruto would have noticed it by now.

We'll probably see the teams reach the five bounty pick up points. Four of the teams saying "sigh...no one here" and one team (probably Asuma's) getting the right one near the end of the chapter. I expect no fighting though...

In summary: we'll see flashy jutsu/weapons, confrontation, and no fighting...yay :blink

ZeroDegrez
August 26, 2006, 03:11 AM
Interesting Object: White fang's repaired blade, or 4ths Kunai.

Man, if Naruto could use Hiraishin, that would be so freeking broken. 1000 clones doing Hiraishin and Rasengan. Might as well call it a day, because I don't think anyone is going to be able to stand a barage like that.

Toad Sage
August 26, 2006, 03:48 AM
I re-read chapter 316 and it is plainly obvious Naruto does not have a bloodline. What Kakashi says is that a bloodline is required to compose two chakara types, not use them. Most jounin can use at least two types, but only those with bloodline can compose them. This is why a sharingan cannot copy them. I know this is the prediction thread, but that needs to be cleared up. Nothing about Naruto's new jutsu would prevent it from being copied.

Also, Kakashi says (at least in the translation I've read) that he is going to both show and tell Naruto something. I think he'll show the kunai like you're all saying and use that artifact to finally (god I hope so) tell Naruto he's related to Yondaime.

lucky
August 26, 2006, 04:26 AM
Also, Kakashi says (at least in the translation I've read) that he is going to both show and tell Naruto something. I think he'll show the kunai like you're all saying and use that artifact to finally (god I hope so) tell Naruto he's related to Yondaime.

I hope so too! It's weird, it would be so un-surprising but at the same time a real relief to have the 4th-naruto link confirmed. But then again, i think that even if it isnt the kunai/heritage news it will still be really cool, because kishimoto says [through kakashi] that it will be.

However, i predict that we wont get to see what kakashi is talking about next chapter.

This is a perfect time to leave that cliffhanger for a chapter or so to concentrate on the less cliffhangered akatsuki and/or asuma plotlines. Although, kishi could treat us and show us straight away *hopes*.

So, what will happen next chapter?
- Asuma&co travel to the bounty drop-off point.
- We will get some backstory [though im not sure if we will get it just yet - maybe in a few chapters when asuma is fighting] about why asuma, the monk and the rest of the 12 guardians have bounties on their heads.
- Kakuzu and Hidan will be leaving the dropoff point and seeking their next objective - either asuma, jinchuuriki[naruto] or leaving the country.
- Kakuzu and Hidan will be arguing which will delay their efforts, perhaps allowing asuma and co to catch them by surprise - or catch them at all.
- If kakuzu sees asuma he will immediately set killing asuma as his No1 priority as the bounty is so big. Hidan may or may not want to assist.
- The battle/situation that ensues will be very interesting as it is garunteed to be highly strategic, highly powerful and we get to see so many new/unseen characters fight!

kamikaze
August 26, 2006, 05:20 AM
I think that Narutos parents died with kyubi when they fought. And Yondaime seald Kyubi in Naruto so he has the whole village as family. I don't think that Yondaime is Narutos dad. Thats to lame ;-) I don't think that we will see the kunai. It was only one Kunai and it was made for Kakashi, but we will see. Withefangs blade, thats a nice idea .-)

maideth
August 26, 2006, 06:05 AM
why telling him NOW that yondaime is his dad? i think that kakashi will show naruto a weapon or something like this :) and maybe naruto already knows hiraishin,but he did not mastered it yet (and it's THAT justu)
whatever i predict that naruto will not go to help asuma and co :) but he will train more!

toin7
August 26, 2006, 07:05 AM
I don't see how naruto can be the son of the 4th. Villagers would have respected him more if he were. He seems more of an orphan because of kyuubi than anything. Kakashi will show naruto his face :P. All jokes aside, we see asuma meeting with the 2 akatsuki right before the end of the chapter. Naruto will begin to develop his jutsu.

Vegitto
August 26, 2006, 07:17 AM
Prediction:

Monk:"Well, have a safe journey, my child."
Asuma:"Thanks, but they need more than just two Akatsuki to do me in."
All: *awkward laugh*
-Scene skips to Kakuzu and Hidan, leaving the men's room-
Hidan:"Goddamnit, Kakuzu, you and your money. The world's not made of money, you know?"
Kakuzu:"But with money, one would be able to create a world."
Hidan:"....You're an idiot."
Kakuzu:"Hidan, I swear I'll kill you someday."
Hidan:"You're telling me that, Kakuzu? AGAIN?"
-Scene skips to Kakashi, Naruto and Yamato walking to Kakashi's place-
They arrive at Kakashi's place.
Kakashi:"Naruto.."
Kakashi:"I got this from a very special person.."
Kakashi: *finds Yondaime's special kunai*
Naruto:"But.. It's just an ordinary kunai.."
Kakashi:"Oh, you may think that.. You'll see."
Kakashi:"Let's go back to the training field."
They arrive at the training field.
Kakashi:"Okay, Naruto.."
Kakashi:"Throw this kunai."
Naruto throws the kunai and misses because of it's weird shape.
Naruto:"I hate this kunai.. It doesn't work.. I like the ordinary kunai."
Kakashi:"So, you see, it does nothing when YOU throw it."
Naruto:"...?"
Kakashi throws the kunai.
Naruto:"..."
Naruto:"I felt that!"
Naruto is suddenly standing where the kunai was thrown.
-Chapter ends-

Sephy7KillerMech
August 26, 2006, 08:09 AM
We don't have much info on WHO the 4th was. We haven't had an article like "The 4th Hokage, The man behind the hair". Who's to say that someone as influential as the 4th wouldn't hide that fact that he had a son. While the Naruto world might be different in most cultures and especially in japan the son carries on the family name. It's completely logical that the 4th having a son could be kept hidden to all except an elite few. The 3rd Hokage was close to the 4th and it would make sense for someone to sort of care for a friends kid after your friend dies. The 3rd was a nice guy for sure, but Naruto was WAY out of line many times and was still aloud a free room and apparently a food allowance and all the free pranks he could muster..

What i'm really trying to say is that now that Naruto is old enough to take care of himself it might be safe to reveal the truth. Naruto is more mature now and he won't go spouting his mouth to everyone that he's the 4th's son and he's better and all of that...

Raine_Joybringer
August 26, 2006, 08:24 AM
I predict those new guys at the ramen stand are going to be more suspicious than they seem >.> They kinda have the same eyes as that guy at the toilets.

KnOwLedGe
August 26, 2006, 08:56 AM
I hope so too! It's weird, it would be so un-surprising but at the same time a real relief to have the 4th-naruto link confirmed. But then again, i think that even if it isnt the kunai/heritage news it will still be really cool, because kishimoto says [through kakashi] that it will be.

However, i predict that we wont get to see what kakashi is talking about next chapter.

This is a perfect time to leave that cliffhanger for a chapter or so to concentrate on the less cliffhangered akatsuki and/or asuma plotlines. Although, kishi could treat us and show us straight away *hopes*.

Great post and i agree with the cliffhanger point wholeheartedly. I believe that Azuma would not be at the right bounty station though. I believe another team will make it to the correct bounty station. But Kishi would make it look like Azuma made it to the correct bounty station for Dramatic Effect (echos).

It would be so (for lack of a better word) whack... if naruto uses someone elses weapon.. That is so unlegendary.. really. If he shows him the 4th's connection to him by use of the weapon... CoOoOoL. Plz Kishi, plz let naruto earn his own weapon.

Vegitto
August 26, 2006, 08:57 AM
I predict the filler team will devote an arc to the new Ramen guys. >.<

KnOwLedGe
August 26, 2006, 08:59 AM
I predict the filler team will devote an arc to the new Ramen guys. >.<

I predict that this prediction will come true

walkie
August 26, 2006, 10:00 AM

that was the first thing i thought...since sasuke has a weapon it is time for naruto to have one too :D

kunai-knight
August 26, 2006, 10:37 AM
well if naruto were to have a weapon, i'd always predict that he had a hammer weapon of some sort. Something heavy and destructive. Just seems to be the kind of thing naruto would swing to, rather than something skillfull like the kitana.

ANyways that said i'd predict that indeed, we wont see what kakashi has to show naruto this chapter (remember that new-jutsu training method? gosh that musta took like 4 weeks to be revealed :mad ) Anywhoodles, just to throw in a new random theory, i predict kakashi will probably show naruto the uchiha shrine and maybe now we'll finally have that uchiha madara thing cleared up!

boyakist4649
August 26, 2006, 10:55 AM
「面白いモノ」 that is mentioned in end of chapter is more likely a technique, a place,... I don't think it is weapon. Keep in mind that Kabuto seems to have "chakura scalpels" with his hands which are not physical weapons yet equally effective. Who knows - because I personally like the idea that Kakashi would give Naruto his father's knife. Maybe we will see how many "Elements" Kakashi has - perhaps a lot more than two, however since he does not have a bloodline limit, he cannot "mix" them.

On Naruto being the Fourth's son - I think it is very Kishimoto-like and the story would flow nicely. Gives the Kakashi Gaiden story arc further purpose. Perhaps his bloodline limit will somehow be connected to the Fourth - such as light - which would be a good balance against the darkness the Kyuubi imposes upon Naruto.

Also - has anyone noticed that the Akatsuki leader may be connected to Kurenai? They seem to be the only ones in the series with those ring-like eyes... It would be interesting. Perhaps some Genjutsu connection. However I don't think that Kurenai herself is a Jinchuuriki, hard to believe that Itachi and Kisame would confront her without capturing her.

chocohexe
August 26, 2006, 11:37 AM
I think its like darksasuke wrote, kakashi will show naruto the uchia shrine. This was also my first thought, when I read the Translation, because naruto is very very fixed on Sasuke (very good for yaoi fans :p), sometimes more than sakura. My second though was, he becomes the blade from Kakashi. One of those things would it be.

SnailBeast
August 26, 2006, 11:58 AM
I thnk, Kakashi will show his face...
Something like injurences that he got during Chidiri-development time.
It is cleared by Kakashi (don`t remember chap) that there is no direct manual how to creat something new... so m/b he got hurt trying to creat something new?
P.S. I think, face IS interesting...
P.P.S. sry 4 my eng... one of fist eng posts.

alexandrosgnr
August 26, 2006, 01:19 PM
I dont think that the new naruto technique will be smth as common as carrying a weapon that he can make sharp with his chakra.
This is smth that Asuma does, a very mid-power character.
Remember that naruto has to learn a technique that would make him more powerfull than kakashi.
So i think that there wont be a single new technique but a bunch of techniques.
None of the element users dont use only one technique but they use the element in many forms and shapes

Toad Sage
August 26, 2006, 01:35 PM

TOO TOO TRUE! I hadn't considered this, but I think you're absolutely right!

Two more things: again, Naruto does NOT have a blood line limit, so you won't see what it is, because it isn't there!
Second, to the person who asked why Yondaime would be important now, the reason is, again, to inspire Naruto's new jutsu. But now the weapon things seems most likely to balance Sasuke's Katana, so it must be that Kunai. On that point, bear in mind that Naruto has always fought with a kunai, wielding it as a dagger. So it follows the Kunai would be a good choice for a Naruto weapon.

ihearthinata
August 26, 2006, 01:59 PM
well if naruto were to have a weapon, i'd always predict that he had a hammer weapon of some sort. Something heavy and destructive. Just seems to be the kind of thing naruto would swing to, rather than something skillfull like the kitana.

ANyways that said i'd predict that indeed, we wont see what kakashi has to show naruto this chapter (remember that new-jutsu training method? gosh that musta took like 4 weeks to be revealed :mad ) Anywhoodles, just to throw in a new random theory, i predict kakashi will probably show naruto the uchiha shrine and maybe now we'll finally have that uchiha madara thing cleared up!

i think Kakashi will show Naruto in this coming chapter..
the only reason why is because Kishi didn't drag the waterfall training...
so i'm hoping *crossing fingers* that we will see it

kunai-knight
August 26, 2006, 03:08 PM
i think Kakashi will show Naruto in this coming chapter..
the only reason why is because Kishi didn't drag the waterfall training...
so i'm hoping *crossing fingers* that we will see it

hmm good point. But that said he must really be realizing that he should be concentrating also on making sure the manga is far enough ahead, so maybe thats why he cut the waterfall training short. (cuz to me that whole waterfall training could be stretched to like a whole episode) He might reveal it next chapter but i'd say its a 25% chance

THETRUTH.com
August 26, 2006, 03:44 PM
I don't see how naruto can be the son of the 4th. Villagers would have respected him more if he were. He seems more of an orphan because of kyuubi than anything.

One thing is Naruto was an infant when kyuubi was sealed inside him and Yondaime lost his life. So why would many people know. Also many people in the village lost loved ones during the fight and probably not too concerned about who Naruto was or interested in finding out. And people would have treated Naruto different if he was still around but he wasnt so they probably felt no obilgation to treat Naruto with respect.

Prediction A-team gets close but will not encounter Akatsuki just yet. Maybe check in on Sakura &/or Kurenai. I think Naruto will receive the White Fang of Konoha's weapon from Kakashi. And Kakashi might tell him about his father and why he is the right one to possess the weapon. This is where the significance of Kakashi Gaiden is shown as he broke the tonto in the fight to save Rin and had it repair but didnt use it anymore. How could Kakashi break a weapon his father, a sannin level shinobi, used for years without breaking? Answer because his chakra affinity was of the wind nature. And that coupled with his dedication to his comrads is why Naruto will become the first person outside the family to be its wielder.

At least that is my theory ;)

DesiSkull
August 26, 2006, 04:04 PM
look Kakashi said i have a few things to explain to you and i got something really cool to show you. he never said anything about giving Naruto anything. though its an interesting idea Kakashi giving his weapon to him but im not convinced. nor i think therez gonna be any clifhangers. we will see naruto get started on his final stage of the new jutsu toward the end of the chapter.

Hemostrat
August 26, 2006, 04:58 PM
*Kakashi takes out Yondaime's kunai* Kakashi: Naruto this is what I wanted to show you.
Naruto: ...why? It's just a kunai.
Kakashi: Someone very important gave this to me when I became a Jounin.
Naruto: Really? Who was it Kakashi-sensei?
Kakashi: Your father.

Mara999
August 26, 2006, 05:00 PM
That would be such a fitting scene, especially for the end of a chapter. I can picture Naruto staring wide-eyed at Kakashi, just like when he received his forehead protector from Iruka

kunai-knight
August 26, 2006, 05:05 PM
Yeah...i supposed that'd be nice...but itd be great if was just his older brother rather than his father. I just like the contrast between sasuke and his brother and then naruto and his older brother. If he is goin to give naruto yondaime's kunai, then i predicts its gonna be as an older brother gift, not a father to son gift.

Mara999
August 26, 2006, 05:11 PM
Hmm. It would be biologically more than possible for Naruto to have a brother 20+ years older than him, but in that case his father would have to have been a horny old goat. Maybe Jiraiya? Personally, I think Yondaime is the dad

Boomerang
August 26, 2006, 05:43 PM
I agree with dark sasuke, we probably won't get to see what Kakashi is about to tell Naruto (always best to keep your hopes low anyways!). And I'd love to see Hemostrats scenario taking place! That would keep me happy the rest of the week! :D

Panda
August 26, 2006, 06:07 PM
Hidan waiting outside

Hidan: God DAYAM, that shit STANK !

Asuma: Well well well... look what we have here.

Shikamaru: We don't like your kind around here.

Izumo: Move on ya albino jehovas witness.

Hidan: uh oh, the Konoha Kunai Klan.

End of Chapter: Hidan is burning on a crucifix while Kakuzu lost count at $839,200 and has to start all over from $1.

We saw a suitcase full of cash right? So im guessing the denomination of the bills are like $100 bills.
Counting up to three million ryo with 100ryo bills will give enough time for a quick shinobi battle.

destinator
August 26, 2006, 06:13 PM
Well Kishi is somehow predictable...xD hate his "next time:new jutsu revealed" and the next time we see a ramen scene xD

Whatever I would go for the final stage this time...but I am not sure if it will end with a cliffhanger so that we have to wait 2 chapters to see it or the meeting of team asuma and akatsuki =/

kyubisharingan
August 26, 2006, 06:24 PM
I think Asuma and the search team r gonna end up finding Hidan And Kakuzu and end of chapter. but during that, Kakashi is gonna tell Naruto wat he was gonna tell him, still at the ramen shop. But then someone finds Kakashi and tells them about the search for the 2 akatsuki members.

villageidiot
August 26, 2006, 07:52 PM
I know this is a little off topic, but it has to be asked... how the hell do the persons who predicted that Kakashi will show Naruto the Uchiha shrine think he'll pull that off? Call me crazy, but in Ch. 225 p. 3, Itachi told Sasuke that the shrine was The clans secret meeting place. I'm quite sure that 'secret' would preclude non-Uchiha's from knowing about it.

And in 316 what Kakashi said was "When you have two elements that you can control, it's not very difficult to use them seperately ... but it's a totally different story when it comes to using both together. The ability to control two elements simultaneously and create a new element to manipulate that's what's called a kekkei genkai (bloodline limit). There is nothing to say that Naruto doesn't have a second or even third element that he can control, and there is nothing to say that he can't/won't have a bloodline limit.

Lastly, the kunai that the fourth gave Kikashi was special? Yikes! In ch. 242 pp. 4-5, it looked like he distributed a grip of those very same kunai to the leaf shinobi at the battle.

poopoomaru
August 27, 2006, 01:00 AM
Lastly, the kunai that the fourth gave Kikashi was special? Yikes! In ch. 242 pp. 4-5, it looked like he distributed a grip of those very same kunai to the leaf shinobi at the battle.

The Kunai he gave Kakashi wasnt really special in the sense that it was anything Kakashi could use himself , or even as something that was particularly unique. It was special in the sense that Yondaime was essentially giving Kakashi a get-out-of-trouble free card , as we can see that after he used it Yondaime came to save the day. Who knows if he even has it anymore , somehow I would think Yondaime would be very careful about where such an important piece to such a powerful jutsu goes though, so I would assume that either he gave it back to Kakashi after he woke up , or Yondaime took it back.

santi156
August 27, 2006, 01:38 AM
well as far as i know the only thing special about the kunai the the 4th gave kakashi was that it allowed the 4th to track kakashi's movement. and i think that kakashi is going to give naruto some sort of sword because he will need one to fight againsit sasuke the next time they meet.

girlsfavtoy
August 27, 2006, 02:04 AM
It's not going to be a sword. Why would it be? Might as well make a wind-sword, since that's unstoppable or says gaara's former team leader.

I predict it's going to be something no one has thought of and a let down.

mourya
August 27, 2006, 02:54 AM
naruto is going to complain, thats for sure

Elldar
August 27, 2006, 03:24 AM
hmm.
Prediction 1: Kakashi and Naruto will bump into Sakura?
Prediction 2:The thing might be a sword or something but, it will not be a weapon for Naruto to use in battle, might be connected to his training.

hmm, no it won't be a cliffhanger to early for that, me think, nothing really exciting is going to happen next chapter aswell, I mean no ultimate-jutsu yet. hmm, it would be about time to introduce Naruto's past, because after he saves not make it in time, it must be a new nice and tidy story-line already in place.

Darrenj
August 27, 2006, 11:23 AM
kakashi tells naruto what shringans weakness is (other then going blind)

~God~Sky~
August 27, 2006, 01:46 PM
Prediction:

Naruto: Huh? You want to show me something? FREE RAMEN?! Iruka always gives me ramen after training or missions!
Kakashi: Hehe, sorry to dissapoint you, but no, it's not ramen. It's a custom throughout my familly.
Naruto: So it's something old? Sounds boring..
Kakashi: Well, my fathers father gave it to him, and my father gave it to me, you might have heard of him? The Konoha White Fang.
Naruto: Yeah, I remember that old lady from Sand calling you that, then attacking you!
Kakashi: Right you are, I guess me and my father look somewhat allike.
Naruto: Well enough of this, what is it?
Kakashi: You're right. Here *gives Naruto a tooth*
Naruto: Eh? w00t?
Kakashi: Oh, sorry, forgot to complete it. Hold on *takes tooth back*
*Kakashi lays his tooth down on the ground.*
Kakashi: This is an ancient technique used only by the ninjas of my familly. The stronger the holder of the tooth is, the stronger it's capabilities will be.
*performs jutsu* TOOTH-ENHANCEMENT-NO-JUTSU! *continues with new jutsu* "BLADE-SHAPED-TOOTH-NO-JUTSU!"
Kakashi: Ah, there we go. *Picks up a sword from the ground*
Naruto: W..wtf? Is that your tooth?
Kakashi: Well, it used to be.. Now it's a sword..
Naruto: I CAN SEE THAT!
Kakashi: Well, anyway, now it's yours..
Naruto: You sure?
Kakashi: Of course I'm sure. The anchient custom of Fang-blade from father to son through my familly ends here, and a new eara will begin with you, Naruto. Be sure to use it wizely.
Naruto: So.. you're kinda strong Kakashi, so this blade should be strong too?
Kakashi: The best ever.
Naruto: Hrmpf..
Kakashi: Well go ahead, do like you did with the waterfall, only through the blade, and try slicing something.
Naruto: I should probably go for your hair, "Kaakashii"..
Kakashi: *quickly jumps back and covers his pressious hair* YOU BE CRAZY?! *hides bellow the ground*
Naruto: Stingy! *throws sword towards the forrest and watches as multiple threes falls over and creates a path through the woods, and the sword returns.* WOW!
Kakashi: (Heh, he's even better than I thought.)
Naruto: Sasuke, I'm coming for your ass, in a very masculine non-gay matter!
Kakashi: First we have to make you a real jutsu. A sword alone wont cut it.. Get it? Cut it? .. eh.. guess not.. anyway.. jutsu-time!
Naruto: YAY! *creates 1000 clones*

Hm, kinda took off there.. Err.. anyway, you all understand what I'm trying to say :p

EDIT: WAIT! WHAT ?! I'm Pjoto-bozu, why the hell is my nick God^Sky ?

donkeyhigh
August 27, 2006, 02:03 PM
That, was kinda creepy. I was logged in as God^Sky or whatever, how did that happen?

DarkManSharingan32
August 27, 2006, 03:05 PM
That, was kinda creepy. I was logged in as God^Sky or whatever, how did that happen?

No idea..
But when i re-logged in one day.. the same thing happened to me.

Anyways, hopefully that doesnt happen..
Cause that weapon gives me eerie Inuyasha vibes...

donkeyhigh
August 27, 2006, 05:06 PM
Inuyasha's sword was like.. much bigger.. :p

poopoomaru
August 27, 2006, 06:13 PM
I am kinda confused about the white chakra blade kakashi had , I mean it was supposed to be the favorite weapon of the Konoha White fang who was supposed to be as strong as the Sannin , but . . . that guy totally just cut it in half like it was nothing. I mean even if its power is based on its users strength it still shouldnt have been THAT sorry :darn

zetsuie
August 27, 2006, 06:16 PM
I don't see how naruto can be the son of the 4th. Villagers would have respected him more if he were. He seems more of an orphan because of kyuubi than anything. Kakashi will show naruto his face :P. All jokes aside, we see asuma meeting with the 2 akatsuki right before the end of the chapter. Naruto will begin to develop his jutsu.

well gaara was the son of the kazekage and he was treated badly

kubik
August 27, 2006, 06:22 PM
well gaara was the son of the kazekage and he was treated badly
YonDaime KazeKage was not a hero =P

toin7
What makes you think that the villagers knew who was Yondaimes son? Maybe they didn't even know that he had a kid?

zetsuie
August 27, 2006, 06:32 PM
YonDaime KazeKage was not a hero =P

toin7
What makes you think that the villagers knew who was Yondaimes son? Maybe they didn't even know that he had a kid?

anythings possible i personally think jiraiya is the father i mean he had to of eventually score with someone right

body flicker
August 27, 2006, 06:41 PM
it looks like kakashi is still useing his fathers weapon to me

URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2503/dbnaruto13234da15610040001tw7.jpg[/URL]

poopoomaru
August 27, 2006, 07:04 PM
Thats close but it doesnt fit the profile of the Chakra blade , the chakra blade was very thin , not as wide as that , and its length was shorter then that as well. All Anbu members are given swords as you can see from their outfits , I am pretty sure that that is just a dagger we was holding just as an extra tool.

But hell you never know its the anime so they may have changed the look of the blade like they did Orochimarus Kusanagi , could we see that scene in its manga form , if it has one?

LadyHatake
August 27, 2006, 08:12 PM
it looks like kakashi is still useing his fathers weapon to me

URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2503/dbnaruto13234da15610040001tw7.jpg[/URL]

what episode is this? Just out of curiosity.

As far as a prediction for 321, I'd like to think that Kakashi is either going to
a.) Show Naruto some kickass jutsu or something
b.) show him an some cool weapon
c.) reveal some big secret.

I feel a bit more inclined to go with a.), though. While I would like to see Yondaime revealed as Naruto's father, I think it'd be a bit...out of nowhere. I'd expect that kind of thing to come out maybe in the middle of a battle, where it would spur Naruto on to defeat some bad guy, or maybe be revealed during a big flashback or story. Right now it just doesn't seem appropriate. I can see how revealing his lineage now would be a source of power for Naruto, and maybe make his jutsu stronger, but I honestly don't see it happening. It just doesn't feel like the right time.

As for the weapon idea, I think that's possible too. Naruto is going to need some sort of weapon in the future. He's definently not the genjutsu type, and ninjutsu isn't really his thing, either. That leaves mostly taijutsu. I'd think weapons are suited for taijutsu, since they're more for close-contact fighting than long distance. We've seen Naruto use kunai and shuriken before, but every ninja uses those, and he's not especially talented with them as TenTen and Sasuke are. Naruto would be most suited for maybe a small blade object, possibly a kodachi or dagger, or even those knuckle blade things like Asuma owns. A long sword would be too cumbersome for him, and he's too clumsy to begin with. Anything big would be a disaster. -_- I can just see Naruto trying to weild some large rapier. >< not good.

As far as some big secret being revealed (i.e. Yondaime being naruto's father) in the next chapter, I don't see it as likely. All of the scanlations I looked over said something along the lines of "Naruto, I'm going to show you something really interesting." That throws me off of the whole "Im going to tell you something you'll never believe" idea.

Now, the way that's phrased also has me scratching my head. He says "interesting" rather than "cool" or something. Maybe it isn't a jutsu or weapon he'll be revealing, maybe it's some sort of twist. Like a special technique or something. I wouldn't be surprised if it were something none of us expected. Maybe something with Yamato?

I also think that we may see a little more of Asuma et al. Not fighting, but maybe tracking down Hidan and Kakauzu. I think there'll be at least another chapter or 2 before Asuma and his team do any real fighting. After all, they just sent word to the other teams to check the nearby bond stations or w/e they're called, to look for the two Akatsuki members, carrying the body of Chiriku.

I'd also like to see maybe another page or two of Kurenai. I get the feeling she isn't going to sit around and wait, worrying about Asuma. She's more the "get up and do something" type. More agressive than passive, I suppose. I'd be surprised if she doesn't pop into the fray pretty soon. I half expect her to save Asuma in an upcoming fight.

As for the theory of Kakashi giving naruto his father's blade, I don't really see that as likely, either. I think the blade isn't something that Kakashi would give up, at least not at this point in the story. It's one of the few things he has left of his father, and while the memories may be painful, I don't see him giving up the blade any time soon. And the blade was broken, and it's possible that he never even had it fixed. Probable, IMO.

So, to highlight:
-Kakashi shows Naruto a new technique
-Asuma and team set out to search for Hidan and Kakauzu
-Kurenai...does something XD

This is all my opinion. It could be the exact opposite of what happens ^^;;

body flicker
August 27, 2006, 08:43 PM
@ lady hatake its episode 132

and at @ poopmaru(sorry to long to spell) its in the manga chap 228

poopoomaru
August 27, 2006, 09:21 PM
hmmmm that makes me wonder . . . . because in that chapter we see that Kakashi is holding a knife/dagger on his back , however we only get to see it from the side , and from the side it looks pretty wide just like the Kakashi wore in the anime , this would actually really disprove the idea that he still has it and it is useable , since it doesnt look like that is the chakra blade. And it disproves it I think because if he had it , and the situation called for a knife/dagger why would he use a different one instead of the special chakra blade? Of course I could easily be wrong but ,there is always the chance we are wrong so whatever

kunai-knight
August 27, 2006, 09:50 PM
Well remember kakashi isnt really into the whole "lookin like his father thing" even though his father was a great ninja. so i guess thats why he never really uses the sword. he'd use it in desperate situations, which is why i would guess thats why he's carryin it around.

Or he could be like Jack Sparrow and not usin it until he meets the guy who broke it in the first place :p (btw i never read KG so i dont kno much about the who broke the sword in the first place )

Konkun
August 27, 2006, 11:11 PM
Hmm seemed I must have missed the part where White Fang's sword was broken in half. Can someone tell me which chapter it was please? I think what Kakashi going to show Naruto will be:

1. Related to the training of his original jutsu (how to create seals)
2. Sharingan related information, perhaps Kakashi's version of MS
3. A chakra based weapon
4. Kakashi's new technique

I do hope Kakashi will tell Naruto something about his family/lineage. So far we know nothing about Naruto's family. Its time about time.

LordoftheAbyss
August 28, 2006, 02:53 AM
Kakashi's power? either he is the 5 tails or shows Naruto the power of MS!!!

briofreez
August 28, 2006, 04:14 AM
since naruto will be creating his own ultimate jutsu, he still has no idea what sort of jutsu to make from his wind chakra.

i think kakashi will show several wind type jutsu that he has copied based on his experiece fighting wind based enemies. this will then give naturo an idea of how powerful his wind based chakra is and give him ideas on how wind is properly used.

darkfinch
August 28, 2006, 06:08 AM
What if kakashi was to reveal how rare wind manipulation really is. Maybe he'll tell him about the past wind manipulaters.

hermallorn
August 28, 2006, 06:16 AM
1) I do think kk mastered all the element because it must be necessary to copy any jutsu
2) kk must know many wind jutsu and he will show them to naruto
3) kk must be the only one knowing about developping new eye jutsu, so maybe...
4) no weapon will ever EVER make naruto stronger than kakashi, or strong enough to beat a sharingan user

UzumakiRoman
August 28, 2006, 07:15 AM
@LadyHatake

i think the 3rd option is possible if he simply tells Naruto that the 4th was also a wind type.
that goes along with Jiraiya tellin Naruto he and the 4th were similar, then he mastered Rasengan.
if Kakashi tells him that he may master his element, and want to become much stronger much faster.
of course his dream is to be greater then all the previous Hokages, so why not start by trying to at least get to that level!!

safwan2003
August 28, 2006, 07:55 AM
ummph...i think its much more of another elemental chakra dat will be shown by kishi...which i might think is water...as it suit naruto...s 2 secure his ultimate jutsu..but 4 yondaime 2 b naruto`s dad...predicted 4 long time...

i might think one of the asuma group may face death...as being knocked by unknown haidan`s jutsu...

LadyHatake
August 28, 2006, 08:11 AM
@LadyHatake

i think the 3rd option is possible if he simply tells Naruto that the 4th was also a wind type.
that goes along with Jiraiya tellin Naruto he and the 4th were similar, then he mastered Rasengan.
if Kakashi tells him that he may master his element, and want to become much stronger much faster.
of course his dream is to be greater then all the previous Hokages, so why not start by trying to at least get to that level!!

Oh, I understand what your saying, and yeah, it'd help Naruto, but I just don't see it happenening. It doesn't feel like it's the right time in the story, to me, anyways. Telling him (after 15 years of not knowing) that Yondaime's his father is a lot more of a bomb than telling him that he's similar to Yondaime =) But I do see how telling him that would be beneficial to his training ^^ We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. :)

UzumakiRoman
August 28, 2006, 08:59 AM
maybe Kakashi will show his second element to Naruto. If anyone has seen the recent openings and endings for the anime they took scenes from the 3rd movie.
i think kakshi's second element is earth!!

KnOwLedGe
August 28, 2006, 11:18 AM
I hope Naruto develops his own weapon. What makes some someone legendary? Is it because he takes someone elses style, clothes and other stuff. Why should Naruto become legendary riding on someone elses coat tail? I truely hope that he gains his own stuff.
Judging from Kishi's style I believe that Azuma would not be at the right bounty station though. I believe another team will make it to the correct bounty station. But Kishi would make it look like Azuma made it to the correct bounty station.

DesiSkull
August 28, 2006, 11:50 AM
hehe u nutcase [i mean beloved fans of naruto] still saying 4th being naturo's father. about Kakashi saying he gotta something real kool to show him. it has to be related to naruto completeting his new jutsu. and it wont be the 4th being his father or anything. i can consider the possibility kakashi giving naruto his short katana [the one kakashi got it from his father] but thts a very distant possibility. and i believe or predict that naruto is to get a weapon of something like we havent seen it. it has to be different or unique. after all thts naruto's style. a step apart from the rest. by the end of this chapter i think asuma is more likely gonna be shown to confront the akatsuki.
PS for all we know that with his new JUTSU he mind need a weapon to match with sasuke's katana. afterall unpredictablities like these are often to happen.

KnOwLedGe
August 28, 2006, 12:12 PM
^ I am with you on that.

I can't imagine using someone elses stuff and feel full of pride. It's like using your roommates jacket to impress girls.... that you roommate wore the night before to impress those same girls. We all saw it before.... try again.

UzumakiRoman
August 28, 2006, 01:09 PM
I hope Naruto develops his own weapon. What makes some someone legendary? Is it because he takes someone elses style, clothes and other stuff. Why should Naruto become legendary riding on someone elses coat tail? I truely hope that he gains his own stuff.
Judging from Kishi's style I believe that Azuma would not be at the right bounty station though. I believe another team will make it to the correct bounty station. But Kishi would make it look like Azuma made it to the correct bounty station.

i don't know the 4th was legendary he took Jiraiya's shirt, Kakashi is pretty well known he used his father's weapon,
sasuke one of the last Uchiha has taken some of Orochimaru's style(his own sword of Kusanagi).

you have to admit some of things that old legends had get passed down in some way to the new people(possible new legends)!

KnOwLedGe
August 28, 2006, 01:57 PM
4th used Jiraiya's shirt? where did you see that? Plus that sword that he has is a custom kusanagi sword, and 3rd Kakashi is known for his eye and his ability to use it as near to Uchiha style as one could.

donkeyhigh
August 28, 2006, 04:52 PM
I am kinda confused about the white chakra blade kakashi had , I mean it was supposed to be the favorite weapon of the Konoha White fang who was supposed to be as strong as the Sannin , but . . . that guy totally just cut it in half like it was nothing. I mean even if its power is based on its users strength it still shouldnt have been THAT sorry :darn

It was a milk-tooth. A new and stronger one grew out afterwards. :p
The one Naruto's getting now, if not Kakashi's very own fang. Yay :)

Err, but Naruto's become pretty much merged with the Kage Bunshin jutsu, so I think his new technique will have something to do with Kage Bunshin. I mean, it seems as natural to him as breathing.
I love how that's been shown throughout Part 2.
He uses Kage Bunshin on a totally different level than Part 1.

ihearthinata
August 28, 2006, 06:36 PM
maybe naruto is a clone of Yondaime then... with all this talk of him being the son..
Oro could have created him at one point..
whoa.. what a twist.. ;)

Oh, I understand what your saying, and yeah, it'd help Naruto, but I just don't see it happenening. It doesn't feel like it's the right time in the story, to me, anyways. Telling him (after 15 years of not knowing) that Yondaime's his father is a lot more of a bomb than telling him that he's similar to Yondaime =) But I do see how telling him that would be beneficial to his training ^^ We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. :)

jerger
August 28, 2006, 07:50 PM
hmm.... the 4th was legendary... he also was semi-related (either physically or in a legendary manner... he saved the village and helped make naruto in some way)...

it would be like getting your favorite roll models, idols, hero, religious figure's special item.. (the dagger)... that they were known for! This is much more then a roomates "jacket".

imagine babe rooths baseball bat, or an original scripture, or jimi hendrix's guitar... or some famous samurai sword...

but then... i agree... its not original for teaching the new moves! i think kakashi has something greater in store. (maybe a kakashi sword? i mean... sasuke screwed him over pretty big lol)

poopoomaru
August 28, 2006, 07:59 PM
Well it is extremely obvious that at the very least kishi wants us to compare the two , considering they have the same Hair color , same eye color , they databook even shows they have the same bloodtype , that and their whole kyuubi connection just makes it to obvious that ther should be some sort of comparison/connection

rocker2
August 28, 2006, 09:39 PM
Some interesting things I have picked up that might be foreshadowing what is to come (some may have been stated before as I haven't had the time to look back in previous posts):

1. Kakashi stated that the final stage for Naruto's ultimate jutsu is to begin. He also pointed out that a bloodline limit like jutsu is the way to go to prevent Naruto's new jutsu from being copied. Thus, the question is of course where's the second element? Even if Kakashi has some special jutsu or something that will help Naruto get a second element, then shouldn't there be another stage for the creation of the jutsu itself? This means likely one of two things. The first - Naruto already wields the second element, but we haven't been enlightned to what it is yet. The second, Naruto is getting some special weapon/tool only he can use.

2. Asuma may be a heck of a lot more powerful then what we were initially led to believe. Having a much higher bounty, his techniques are likely superior even to Chiriku. Thus, we may be seeing Asuma showing some of his most powerful moves against Akatsuki in the near future.

3. First two times we saw Naruto reassimulate his clones, he passed out. The third time, he went down with hunger, but didn't pass out. It seems that his chakra capacity is likely increasing as well as his mental abilities. If this is the case, Naruto's fighting style, especially with his new jutsus, seems to be up for an upgrade.

yon
August 28, 2006, 10:09 PM
i think kakashi will explain for naruto the ying & yang nature ch316, also anyone remebers naruto has 2 chakras his own = wind nature & the kyubii's chakra which is fire i think so by combining his 2 chakra natures we get his own jutsu

Shorinjiru
August 28, 2006, 11:37 PM
I agree with Yon.

naruto has 2 chakras his own = wind nature & the kyubii's chakra which is fire i think so by combining his 2 chakra natures we get his own jutsu

Naruto's technique will be unique and uncopiable because it will combine his chakra element with the Kyuubi's. No one else EVER has been able to do this... Furthermore, it is more likely than Naruto having a bloodline limit because that would defeat the overarching "genius vs. hard work" theme.

Prediction:
Kakashi: Naruto, you know that time you almost killed me and Jiyara? Anyhow... when you start to release and use the Kyuubi's chakra you are unconsciously changing it into the shape of Kyuubi Fox. But you still control that chakra, and can actually manipulate it like your own!

Naruto: Duh, oh yah! I remember when I fought Sasuke that the Chakra became like an extension of my hands/claws!

Kakashi: Right! Here's how your technique will be unique - no one else has Kyuubi. You combine that with Wind and your Chakra claws will cut through freakin anything!

Naruto: Woot! I am great!

MasterOdin
August 28, 2006, 11:47 PM
Hmmm... so many good predictions to pick from. I guess the ones I like the best are where either Kakashi shows Naruto some of the wind jutsus he has copied or if somehow Naruto could merge his element with something of the kyuubi. Since the title may have something to do with Kakashi's power (if you believe it), then I guess it would be the former.

I still am not sure about Naruto being the 4th's child. I was thinking at one point that Naruto might be his brother, mirroring the Sasuke-Itachi storyline, but having a different history. But how could no one know that Naruto and the 4th are related?

Nate43
August 29, 2006, 12:17 AM
Maybe Kakashi will show his new Sharingan and explain how he made a new Jutsu

Blazin_Cha0s
August 29, 2006, 01:25 AM
Some interesting things I have picked up that might be foreshadowing what is to come (some may have been stated before as I haven't had the time to look back in previous posts):

2. Asuma may be a heck of a lot more powerful then what we were initially led to believe. Having a much higher bounty, his techniques are likely superior even to Chiriku. Thus, we may be seeing Asuma showing some of his most powerful moves against Akatsuki in the near future.

I agree with you completely here. However, can you blame us for not thinking much of him until recently? His character was really underveloped, and truthfully still is in many ways. And that's why people don't want him to die because he has some serious potential; therfore, we don't want it to be squandered away.

3. First two times we saw Naruto reassimulate his clones, he passed out. The third time, he went down with hunger, but didn't pass out. It seems that his chakra capacity is likely increasing as well as his mental abilities. If this is the case, Naruto's fighting style, especially with his new jutsus, seems to be up for an upgrade.

I agree here as well becuase we've seen Naruto make clones, but they have never shown this much chakra use before. The amount of chakra used just for this training seems to be over whelming, and it has already been stated in the Narutoverse by Jaraiya that jutsu that use alot of chakra increase your chakra capacity.

Do I have more to add? I shouldn't post without making a prediction. So...

I'm sticking with my original theory as I stated many prediction threads ago. Naruto, will create more than one jutsu. Probably getting a few ideas through some some hilarious event.

Hidan and Kakuzu aren't running scared people. So it's possibe for Asuma and his team to up with them very quickly. So, Asuma and the others will catch up to the two Akatsuki that killed Chiriku, but we probably won't see any fighting this chapter. Maybe? It could happen Kishi could go ahead and show the team in the midst of battle and explain how they got there later. In flashbacks, with Asuma and Shikamaru discussing a plan that crumbled in the heat of battle because of some unknown Akatsuki jutsu.

However, I think that Kishimoto realized that it was boring to create a technique with nothing else really going on, and is showing his growth as a manga writer by handling the training of the main character in such a way. When you think about it most manga gains time through agreements with the enemy at times like this, but that's not the case here because we've already had a time skip. Not to mention, all this character development brings up alot of questions.

--How strong is Asuma?
--If he is weak...? Is he weak enough to need people to come to his aid? Or is he strong enough to push the enemy back?
-- If he can push them back? How will Akatsuki respond?
--Does his clan have secrets?
--If so, can he use them? And if so, can he use them effectively?

toin7
August 29, 2006, 01:43 AM
Why do people keep bringing up the kyuubi chakra? Naruto will not willingly use Kyuubi chakra ever again. Sasuke can supress that chakra no problem. Therefore, if his ultimate jutsu was based on kyuubi chakra, it would be useless against sasuke. Yamato himself states that Naruto would be much stronger without kyuubi anyways and that kyuubi hurts both enemies and allies. I see Kakashi revealing something about the sharingan to Naruto

Blazin_Cha0s
August 29, 2006, 02:07 AM
Why do people keep bringing up the kyuubi chakra? Naruto will not willingly use Kyuubi chakra ever again. Sasuke can supress that chakra no problem. Therefore, if his ultimate jutsu was based on kyuubi chakra, it would be useless against sasuke. Yamato himself states that Naruto would be much stronger without kyuubi anyways and that kyuubi hurts both enemies and allies.

It would have to be because Naruto began to rely on the Kyubi chakra, and now people can't see him fighting without it. Especially, against people who are trying to capture and take it away. Besides, it wasn't Sasuke that supressed the Kyubi all by himself, but really Naruto who rejected him first. I don't think he's gonna go back to using the Kyubi chakra just like that, but it will happen eventually. It'll be a big moment though when it does happen again because the fox has a past he can talk about, and that means he holds more secrets than we originallly thought he did. Which would make him a more valuable ally than once thought.

cerventus
August 29, 2006, 03:04 AM
I dun care if Naruto can use the Kyubi Chakra....as long as he can contain it. I believe in the future, Naruto might have the same capability of the Kyubi with training from Jiraiya and Kakashi.

I think the final battle will be Naruto VS Akastuki Leader with all biyuu in him VS Orochimaru with Sasuke's body and who have stolen the Kyubi from Naruto.

kamikaze
August 29, 2006, 03:14 AM
I think kakashi will show naruto hes own windjutsu, yes i think that kakashi has also the windelement. So Naruot can see how a windjutsu could be used in battle if you woudnt use it with a weapon.
I think also kakashi will show him the body-flicker thing or intodruce him in that jutsu, he has plenty of time to train, ans will hoply lern more than just a jutsu. Naruto must increase in speed and stamina..

cerventus
August 29, 2006, 03:22 AM

If i am not mistaken Kitana means penis..

Katana if you mean?

Amano
August 29, 2006, 03:29 AM
I think its gonna be something rather dumb, like "did u know that your sensei is the author of "come come paradies" or something like this :P .. and then he is gonna trade his shanringan in for the latest version or something like this :) ... and the only weapon that would be useful to nartuo if not absolutely neccessary is a Iq of at least 60 which would allow us to draw a distinction between monkey and human :smile-big

RaZe
August 29, 2006, 03:47 AM
whats all this about sasuke "suppressing" kyuubi? All sasuke did was push back the chakra equivalent of the one tail; kyuubi was pushing through the seal just to form that head of his. [I'm fairly certain that every instance showing both the one tail and the inside world; naruto has been outside the cage and protected by the seal, HOWEVER, when he went fourth tail; they showed a scene of naruto floating into the cage and past the seal i don't think that bit was added in just because they felt like drawing the "inner" area again].

So where's all this "suppression" mumbo jumbo coming from? all we see is sasuke pushing back a giant chakra head that was leaking through a SEAL. Couple that with the fact that we KNOW Naruto went into the Cage for the fourth tail, and we haven't seen anything outside the cage relating to more then one tail. calling sasuke pushing back the chakra equivalent of one, maybe two and outlandishly three tails "suppressing it"; is like someone bragging about beating up an amputee.

all it really shows is that sasuke can easily handle the chakra equivalent of one, possibly two tails. nothing their about "suppressing" kyuubi. So can soemone please enlighten me where this suppressing idea comes from?

naruto going inside cage for fourth tail pics:
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1492/chapter29304ju3.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7564/chapter29305td2.jpg

hermallorn
August 29, 2006, 03:51 AM
It would have to be because Naruto began to rely on the Kyubi chakra, and now people can't see him fighting without it. Especially, against people who are trying to capture and take it away. Besides, it wasn't Sasuke that supressed the Kyubi all by himself, but really Naruto who rejected him first. I don't think he's gonna go back to using the Kyubi chakra just like that, but it will happen eventually. It'll be a big moment though when it does happen again because the fox has a past he can talk about, and that means he holds more secrets than we originallly thought he did. Which would make him a more valuable ally than once thought.

that's a common misunderstanding.
The scene were naruto faces kyubbi inside his stomach are more like gengustsu illusion, so sasuke doesn't suppress kyubi's chakkra, he just washes away the illusion

Rooks
August 29, 2006, 07:48 AM
I agree - we have seen nothing to prove that Sasuke can actually supress the Kyuubi Chakra. From what I took away with that scene, I believe that Sasuke finally learned about where Naruto 'gained his power from.' So Sasuke now believes that Naruto is only 'on his level' because of the Bijuu inside him (which we all know is not exactly true.)

With the current training, Naruto is expanding his OWN chakra, not any of the Kyuubi's (thanks to Yamato!) The Kyuubi chakra keeps trying to break through and burst out uncontrollably (which is why yamato has to supress it) which is another point of interest. When the story started, Naruto could NOT harness the Kyuubi Chakra at all except when his life was in danger... and NOW he can almost do NOTHING without using it.. Why is it constantly seeping out of him? Has his and the Kyuubi's Chakra become more mixed since he began to use it? Is it slowly taking over his body?

With this training he's not just getting 'stronger' by learning new Jutsu's and Techniques. He is strengthening his OWN Chakra which will likely be on level to supress Kyuubi's Chakra himself, without needing Yamato to help. This will allow him to A) fight with a level head instead of going all tail-crazy and B) Prove to people that he's an adept Ninja, with or without the Kyuubi.

I think there's a lot more development going on of Naruto in these last few chapters than just 'gain new jutsu' stuff.

As for what kakashi is about to reveal, my prediction is that it probably won't be in this next chapter, and when it DOES come out, it won't be anything as obvious as "The 4th is your father/brother/transvestite mother/whatever", and it likely won't be a weapon either. Kishi has always been good about coming from left field with these cliffhangers, and I don't think he'd let us down.... Remember - expect the unexpected! ;) (and with that, my vote is that it is either information about other Bijuu's and/or why Akatsuki is going after them, OR the secret/history behind the Uchiha Clan!)

kunai-knight
August 29, 2006, 07:54 AM
Quote from: ...dArK SaSuKe... on August 26, 2006, 11:37:08 AM

If i am not mistaken Kitana means penis..

Katana if you mean?

lol oh dear...now i see how one spelling error can turn around and bite you in the ass...imagine going into a japanese sword shop and asking for the biggest kitana that was available... :tem

that's a common misunderstanding.
The scene were naruto faces kyubbi inside his stomach are more like gengustsu illusion, so sasuke doesn't suppress kyubi's chakkra, he just washes away the illusion

I actually like this idea. That is was merely a genjutsu illusion. But the illusion was caused by who? The kyuubi? Anyways that wouldnt work cuz didnt the kyuubi say something along the lines of sasuke being able to suppress him? (no i think i am remembering when he says even sasuke has the ability to reach here <in naruto's mind>)

Shorinjiru
August 29, 2006, 08:41 AM
To Clarify:
Kyuubi was going buckwild everytime Naruto tapped it b/c the seal is weakening. But during this time while Yamato is supressing the Kyuubi's chakra, Naruto's own capacity is being revealed, refined, redoubled.

Prediction:
Naruto will be able to use the Kyuubi's chakra after this training because he has learned greater chakra control and manipulation, as well as increased his own chakra strength. Before, the Kyuubi only begrudgingly gave Naruto his power. Now Naruto will punk him for it. Kakashi will tell Naruto he can mix his chakra with the Kyuubi's without being overwhelmed because now his level is even greater than before.

Side thought:
Perhaps that internal scene with Sasuke meeting Kyuubi will transpire to reveal the Kyuubi has an agenda of its own for wanting Uchiha's dead... so will agree to help Naruto?

W1nTry
August 29, 2006, 09:00 AM
Interesting take Shorinjiru. I agree with Naruto being stronger (ie having greater chakra capacity of his own) after the training. Also the idea of a hammer doesn't sit well wit me... perhaps a simple kunai or a special one (hey the 4th only used kunai and that got him by). I am thinking a weapon that can be easily throw as naruto using it with his wind manipulation jutsu should increase it's speed, slicing ability and penetration power (like Asuma). As for th kyubi having an agenda of his own.. I think that's safe to believe, I mean it is TRAPPED. Naturally he would plot a way to one day be released... prolly if the seal fails altogether it'll be released... I mean he was trying to 'chain up' (slang for coax) Naruto to remove the seal thereby receiving ALL of the kyubi chakra. That aside... I know this is far off the radar of plausible.. but perhaps the tailed demons were once very powerful human that sought to gain more power by exploiting the power found in nature and by extension it's animals (animals have a much closer relationship to natre than humans) and eventually they were transformed somehow to those forms... maybe Madara uchiha (first Mangekyou) was around in those times and fought the 9 tails when it was human... or worse yet, trapped him in the fox form...

Uchiro
August 29, 2006, 09:19 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I could swear that Jiraiya said using the Kyuubi was KILLING NARUTO!!! It inflicts major damage on his body and then heals him. Over and over and over again. Jiraiya said flat out this was shortening Narutos life and weakening the seal. Naruto CANNOT use the Kyuubi anymore unless he wants to die.

With that said, the prediction of Naruto = ultimate Martyr is always a possibility

odeon
August 29, 2006, 09:33 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I could swear that Jiraiya said using the Kyuubi was KILLING NARUTO!!! It inflicts major damage on his body and then heals him. Over and over and over again. Jiraiya said flat out this was shortening Narutos life and weakening the seal. Naruto CANNOT use the Kyuubi anymore unless he wants to die.

With that said, the prediction of Naruto = ultimate Martyr is always a possibility

Kyubi chakra happened to destroy naruto body just when "the tails" are released and his body is covered by chakra... normally Kyubi internal chakra heal naruto and in a normal state he can use it whitout destroying is body

Otomo kage
August 29, 2006, 09:34 AM
sure naruto will be told something interesting.

The part i like to see is naruto controlling the kyubii's chakra then he ever did without the kyuubi taking form at all.... like how yamato's controlling the kyuubii.. but you dont see the effect of the kyuubi taking over naruto.

Its like the chuunin fight..naruto vs Neji.. Naruto unleashes kyuubii's chakra without taking form of the nine tails(<<< like the red eyes.. scars on his look more darker)

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 09:36 AM
Kyubi chakra happened to destroy naruto body just when "the tails" are released and his body is covered by chakra... normally Kyubi internal chakra heal naruto and in a normal state he can use it whitout destroying is body

:kkanbu^ But the seal deteriorates when he uses the chakra :kkanbu

Blazin_Cha0s
August 29, 2006, 09:37 AM

Jaraiya was refering to Naruto using the "fourth tail." He was fine in the other stages of Kyubi chakra, but apparently the "third tail" was pushing it from what we sawin the Gaara arc.

Otomo kage
August 29, 2006, 09:37 AM
:kkanbu^ But it weaken's the seal when he uses the chakra :kkanbu

incorrect. If the tails unleashes.. then it weakens the seal.

[quote]
Jaraiya was refering to Naruto using the "fourth tail." He was fine in the other stages of Kyubi chakra, but apparently the "third tail" was pushing it from what we sawin the Gaara arc.
[quote/]

Also incorrect. ANY FORMS THAT NARUTO TAKES FROM FIRST TO FOURTH, will damage him in a CERTAIN DEGREE. When he unleashes the first tail against sasuke. hes chakra went all over his body which harmed his body also.. in a certain degree

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 09:40 AM
incorrect. If the tails unleashes.. then it weakens the seal.

Just out of curiousity, not trying to be an ass... where did you see this distinction?

odeon
August 29, 2006, 09:43 AM
arf please i don't understand those who believe that naruto is no more using Kyubi chakra... read that damn manga again, he is using it for is training that the only point in Yamato presence...

Raine_Joybringer
August 29, 2006, 09:44 AM
Psst... *nudge* This is a predictions thread. If you wanna discuss Naruto's seal, there's the Toshokan.

Otomo kage
August 29, 2006, 09:47 AM
"Just out of curiousity, not trying to be an ass... where did you see this distinction?"

Well you see Naruto's seal was a well made seal by the Fourth Hokage Yondaime. It "allowed" the chakra of the Nine tailed fox to mix with Naruto's chakra when Naruto was in sort of need or danger.

Do you remember in the Chuunin exam in the Forest Of Death Orochimaru sealed the power of the Ninetails preventing it from mixing with Naruto's chakra which led to Naruto's chakra being unstable and hard to control. When Naruto met Jiraiya, the experienced ninja noticed this and unsealed Orochimaru's seal thus making Naruto's chakra easier to control.

So basically naruto can natural use kyuubi's chakra that doesnt effect the seal.. because the seal allowed it to mix with his own chakra.

What i look forward to see is naruto being able to control the kyuubi chakra .... for example like how yamato/ Tenzou controls it.

ANd yes for my prediction.. i predict the naruto will be shown something... cause in the next manga it said, "Kakashi's Power"... but then again i may be wrong

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 09:53 AM
Thank you for clearing this up... now plz everyone predict away.[br]Posted on: August 29, 2006, 10:51:06 AM_________________________________________________Kishi is gonna leave us hanging... attention mods do we have ike a cast vote system that we could use to vote whether Kishi is gonna leave us hanging or not?

ziraz
August 29, 2006, 10:38 AM
the intresting thing kakashi will show to naruto can be a scroll of seals of naruto's clan and of asumas fight i think we will se ELDER MONKEY ENMA kicking ass after a long time

azhrei
August 29, 2006, 10:39 AM
Why do people keep bringing up the kyuubi chakra? Naruto will not willingly use Kyuubi chakra ever again. Sasuke can supress that chakra no problem. Therefore, if his ultimate jutsu was based on kyuubi chakra, it would be useless against sasuke. Yamato himself states that Naruto would be much stronger without kyuubi anyways and that kyuubi hurts both enemies and allies. I see Kakashi revealing something about the sharingan to Naruto

I think maybe some of us are forgetting how genjutsu works. Genjutsu users, like Sasuke and all Sharingan users, can control the chakra of their victims to make illusions. Sasuke's ability to supress the Kyuubi's chakra is just like that. Because Naruto was weaker than him, he fell under that spell.

One question I had was how did the elements and blood line talk explain how the sharingan and other eye jutsu's were developed.

My prediction, I think Kakashi will show Naruto something about jutsus. Even though Naruto is pictured with a weapon in so many advertisements, I don't think that was the "interesting" thing he will reveal. As for Asuma, well, he won't die but we will get to see a great battle that doesn't involve Naruto.

jerger
August 29, 2006, 10:46 AM
err there has been alot of forshadowing with the use of dagger/throwing knive.... kakashi gaiden (4th)... asuma showing the power of putting chakra into his throwing knive... and then kakashi leaving us with a suprise (hopefully the knive the 4th gave him!)

this makes sense because it is a chakra weapon, its similiar to narutos style and it was the 4ths.

however i like the observations that you guys have written... on his chakra growth/control. hopefully he will be able to supress the fox while he uses his own powers.

i hope he honestly schools sasuke in like 5 seconds lol

Gatekeeper
August 29, 2006, 11:37 AM
I would love to see another connection between Naruto and the Yondaime, especially if we get a few more Yondaime clips.

Hopefully, Kakashi gives Naruto a very special item, like the unusual kunais the Fourth had.

cerventus
August 29, 2006, 11:41 AM
I think Kakashi will persent two kunai...the white fang and the special kunai.

Naruto: now it is time too choose your destiny. Pick up which Kunai that you like.

Weirdly enough...he picks up the Special Kunai.

Kakahi: Just like your uncle, you always like this weird Kunai"

Naruto: who was my uncle? I didnt know my family

Yondaime : It is me.

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 11:58 AM
So for this play in your mind that strangely resembles the blue and red pill in the matrix, the 4th is resurrected and says "It is me"....... Yo that prediction is of the hook!! I thought that was gonna happen too but I didn't have the balls to say it.

jerger
August 29, 2006, 12:02 PM
hahaha wow... no shit that would be wicked. but i think... like 2pac, the 4th is dead.

but... then this could be the easiest way to invade konoa if the 4th betrayed and became and akatsuki (which i never have believed)

cerventus
August 29, 2006, 12:06 PM
Well. from my point of view, there are two weapons that Naruto can use.

Then again, i keep getting this feeling, Baki will arrive at Konoha to spare with Naruto, with him being the Top wind user around.

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 12:10 PM
Cerventus everyone else in this forum is inside a box... in the dark.... You my man are outside the box.... your predictions own the box. Pwn pwn..

Yeah For Cojones

laughing@you
August 29, 2006, 12:12 PM
Again with the 4th.....????

Does anybody else has anything more original?

I know the 4th was the big Kohuna in the past, but naruto will never be like him.....His gonna be better!!!!

Give me something original, something that we didn't see coming!!!!....

Some new kickass move that puts him over the top of anyone!!!!

If Sasuke has the Kusanagi sword, naruto will find excalibur, or the eye of thundera!!!!..Ja...Or Enma the monkey king!!!!

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 12:19 PM
I was kidding... I just sarcasm is harder to pick up online

odeon
August 29, 2006, 12:26 PM
hum...I don't want to see another weapon, all that naruto will gain from that is destructive power... and he already had the rasengan... I d rather something more original... a way to move with his wind chakra, a way to incrase his defense or a totaly unpredicted new jutsu something that will definitly change is way of fighting

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 12:37 PM
Odeon i like your thinking but have you ever noticed that we never really saw Naruto fight for more than 5 mins in 'normal ninja' mode? I never saw Naruto pull a kunai knife from under his sleeves in part one or use a scroll to summon weapons. So we can only guess his current style

ihearthinata
August 29, 2006, 12:53 PM
Naruto's weapon is going to be some Pipe looking thing...
like the pipe that the big frog uses

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 01:00 PM
I saw that same pipe thing in one of the volume covers. I can't visualize it's use in combat though. But just as well I also saw a volume that showed him wielding a hand held scythe with a chain. Excuse my ignorance concerning the exact name of the weapon.

USC Trojans
August 29, 2006, 01:14 PM
I'm predicting Naruto's new move will look something like Ranma's hiryu shoten ha...using chakra and movements to generate a tornado and unleashing it with a powerful thrust. Combine that with a bunch of kage bunshins and rasengan and you have a pretty powerful combo

donkeyhigh
August 29, 2006, 01:29 PM
Kakashi will do a do-jutsu on Naruto, copying every wind-techinique he has ever seen, into Narutos mind. I mean, even though he haven't been able to copy them, he still knows how they work, don't he? Sharingan is nothing but an eye being able to spot the minor details of each jutsu and movement, I think that was claimed somewhere in the story.
Sort of like The Matrix, (I know kung-fu :p ) , then he'll sort out the techniques, play around with them, and become comfortable with them, like Kage Bunshin.

Maby.. :p

Also, it was said earlier by one of the translators, that the way Kakashi said "I want to show you something" was said in such a matter as is usual when showing a physical object. As in, he's not going to show him a how to say his name backwards ten times fast, he is going to show him something he can take a grip around and hold. A physical object. Hopefully either a sword, or a 3rd tail restraint seal to combine with his necklace or something..

Otomo kage
August 29, 2006, 01:39 PM
Kakashi will do a do-jutsu on Naruto, copying every wind-techinique he has ever seen, into Narutos mind. I mean, even though he haven't been able to copy them, he still knows how they work, don't he? Sharingan is nothing but an eye being able to spot the minor details of each jutsu and movement, I think that was claimed somewhere in the story.
Sort of like The Matrix, (I know kung-fu :p ) , then he'll sort out the techniques, play around with them, and become comfortable with them, like Kage Bunshin.

Maby.. :p

Also, it was said earlier by one of the translators, that the way Kakashi said "I want to show you something" was said in such a matter as is usual when showing a physical object. As in, he's not going to show him a how to say his name backwards ten times fast, he is going to show him something he can take a grip around and hold. A physical object. Hopefully either a sword, or a 3rd tail restraint seal to combine with his necklace or something..

Dude that could happen... because in the next chapter.. the title is suppose to "kakashi's power"

We really do not know the full power of mangekyou sharingan.. after seeing deidara and his explosive clay clone being sent to another dimension.. geez..

I mean what you said could happen!

Since naruto knows how to develop a wind jutsu after learning the two steps..well Kakashi may do something similiar to that.

Ishiken
August 29, 2006, 02:11 PM
Kakashi is going to break out the Forbidden Scroll of Sealing and make Naruto memorize every Jutsu in it.

yaajer
August 29, 2006, 02:12 PM
I think naruto will create a "masking" jutsu technique where he can jump from one to another. For example, Naruto creates a dozen "wind cyclones" all swirling around with dirt and other debris, there by hiding himself from his opponent. The cyclones can get large or small, they can combine to form one large cyclone or seperate into smaller cyclones. That's how Naruto will be able to "hide" himself from his opponent since it would be super hard to sense which cyclone he's actually hiding in. The fight with Haku when he was trapped in the ice with Sasuke will give Naruto this idea. IMHO.

Rooks
August 29, 2006, 02:16 PM
1000 years of pain + Wind Manipulation Jutsu.

Reverse Fart? Enough said.

This is what kakashi will reveal!

Shorinjiru
August 29, 2006, 03:01 PM
I still fail to see how a weapon will get Naruto to match Sasuke's speed. It would be useless because Sasuke would dodge it every time, no matter how powerful it is. Recall Sasuke vs. Itachi. When Sasuke charged Itachi with Chidori, Itachi just grabbed and broke his wrist.

Sasuke is now (presumably) close to that level if not past it. The only way Naruto will beat Sasuke is if he learns to move super-fast and have his eyes closed so he doesn't get caught in a genjutsu.

Prediction:
Kakashi will show something lame to Naruto, who will exclaim "How is that going to help?!" Naruto will be infuriated as Kakashi laughs- he will kill Kakashi and take his eye. Naruto: "There! Now I will eat Sasuke's heart!"

mars0103
August 29, 2006, 03:13 PM
i think that kakashi will show him a scroll of the 4th jutus like the body flicker jutus

donkeyhigh
August 29, 2006, 03:39 PM
Naruto is supossed to make his own totally new jutsu.
The only jutsu he's made himself before is Sexy no Jutsu.
But now that he's evolved, let's see what the kid can do :)

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 03:45 PM
As much as i hate to admit it, the God's lightening rod jutsu aka Body flicker on crack (wikipedia) seems like the logical jutsu for naruto to learn... It is effective against the sharingan because it can't track it's movements.....but is the question boys and girls is... isn't that jutsu just too cool for Naruto?

venicia777
August 29, 2006, 04:11 PM
i think not!! naruto likes to brag about how cool the jutsus he learns are. With his childish but infinitely strong desire to still save sasuke- we may see a really cool jutsu from him. the guy likes cool jutsus. i say he needs something coool to at least balance out his brashness.

But the main thing is- who is going to teach him that. Unless Kakashi managed to use the sharingan to copy that somehow.

and probably you made a mistake but it is Hiraishin no justsu not shunshin aka body flicker (shunshin/body flicker is seen done by Gaara during the fight with Lee and by Haku)

rennokun
August 29, 2006, 04:15 PM
kakashi going to show all the 4th jutsu since he already copy it with his sharingan

Konkun
August 29, 2006, 04:40 PM
Hmm maybe Naruto wont get a weapon to counter Kunasagi. Perhaps he will be able to create an impentrable shield made from wind chakra and deflect the blade. Pretty much like Rasengan and Chidori. Rasengan is a shield, while Chidori is a blade. The cliff hanger is such a tease. I bet it will be yet another surprise from Kishimoto-sama

kunai-knight
August 29, 2006, 04:43 PM
Naruto is supossed to make his own totally new jutsu.
The only jutsu he's made himself before is Sexy no Jutsu.
But now that he's evolved, let's see what the kid can do :)

Thanx for the reminder mate. I had actually forgotten that he had indeed created his own jutsu before. Its a shame he doesnt use it more often though. It goes to show that he does have a creative mind, and is quite capable of creating interestin and useful techniques - the kind of mind that only genious' are thought to have

azhrei
August 29, 2006, 04:46 PM
Again with the 4th.....????

Does anybody else has anything more original?
The eye of thundera would be so wicked....man....I miss it....
I know the 4th was the big Kohuna in the past, but naruto will never be like him.....His gonna be better!!!!

Give me something original, something that we didn't see coming!!!!....

Some new kickass move that puts him over the top of anyone!!!!

If Sasuke has the Kusanagi sword, naruto will find excalibur, or the eye of thundera!!!!..Ja...Or Enma the monkey king!!!!

The Eye of Thundera would be awesome, do you think Kishimoto would show the influence America has had on him???!!!!???

Thanx for the reminder mate. I had actually forgotten that he had indeed created his own jutsu before. Its a shame he doesnt use it more often though. It goes to show that he does have a creative mind, and is quite capable of creating interestin and useful techniques - the kind of mind that only genious' are thought to have

He didn't really create a new technique, he just used Mass Shadow Clones and Henge to make himself into a woman. If that is an original technique, then so is his turning into Sasuke, Sakura, and Kabuto during the Chuunin Exam...

KnOwLedGe
August 29, 2006, 04:52 PM
The Eye of Thundera would be awesome, do you think Kishimoto would show the influence America has had on him???!!!!???

no you didn't.. you didn't just say that.... lol!!!

mrcongojack
August 29, 2006, 05:06 PM
Maybe when Kakashi said " I want to show you something," he meant Naruto's birth certificate. Okay, that's unlikely but, hey we all are hoping for something like that, right?

Maybe Gaara or Temari are going to show up to show Naruto some wind techniques. They do come from the wind village, after all. They got to know a few wind jutsu. the same way most ninja from fire country know a few fire jutsu, or how mist ninja know alot of water jutsu.

Also, I don't think Yondaime's alive. Someone mentioned how during the Invasion of Konoha, Orochimaru summoned up Yondaime's dead body. Although it wasn't opened up, there probably was the dead body of the 4th in there.

photaibo
August 29, 2006, 05:42 PM
As someone else mentioned before.
I think, those 2 new helpers of the ramen restaurant didn't appear for no reason. Since Akatsuki always move with ppl, it could be 2 members.
The suspicious thing is, when Nishi (1 of the 2) put his finger in the hot soup, he didn't scream or something, which would be a common reaction.

Uchiro
August 29, 2006, 05:48 PM
Also, I don't think Yondaime's alive. Someone mentioned how during the Invasion of Konoha, Orochimaru summoned up Yondaime's dead body. Although it wasn't opened up, there probably was the dead body of the 4th in there.

Yes, even Sarutobi-Sensei said to himself, "No, I cannot let the last one open...". I imagine he already knew he would go the way of the dodo if he had to deal with Yondaime as well.

I doubt Naruto will learn anyone's old Jutsu. The purpose of the whole training is to make his OWN Jutsu. and Yamato is there to <i>completely</i> supress the Kyuubi's Chakra so Naruto trains without it to make <i>himself</i> stronger. Kyuubi's chakra hurts and heals him <u>even without</u> any tails formed. It's just that at that state it prematurely heals him at a faster rate than it damages him. I don't know where people think it was said that it was ok to use it a little bit. That's like saying, "Hey, Naruto. Smoking crack will kill you, buuuut... you can smoke <i>just a little bit</i> if you need it to win a battle. It can't hurt, can it?"

cerventus
August 29, 2006, 07:09 PM
Cerventus everyone else in this forum is inside a box... in the dark.... You my man are outside the box.... your predictions own the box. Pwn pwn..

Yeah For Cojones

Wow, i didnt get that.

hahaha

odeon
August 29, 2006, 07:11 PM
Yamato is there to <i>completely</i> supress the Kyuubi's Chakra so Naruto trains without it to make <i>himself</i> stronger. Kyuubi's chakra hurts and heals him <u>even without</u> any tails formed.

nope I can't agree with that, Yamato is here in order to control the Kyubi chakra release... or naruto couldn't posibly have the nessesary amount of chakra required by that training... also Kyubi chakra normaly don't hurt naruto unless the tails are out... the internal chara of kyubi heal him... the 'chakra shield" around his body when the tails are released hurt him... that's all

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9734/ch315ukpage11qi4.th.png (http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ch315ukpage11qi4.png) that's for the use of kyubi chakra for training

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/4066/v33ch291ukpage11qh3.th.png (http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v33ch291ukpage11qh3.png) that for the effects of the tails

that has been told many and many time... stop saying that Naruto definitly stop using kyubi chakra plz... or go to take a peak at the maga before beeing that affirmative

RaZe
August 29, 2006, 07:32 PM
speaking of the chakra; (in the anime anyway) when naruto stabs his hand in one of the first episodes, it heals pretty fast. so if kyuubi can heal even normal naruto; and healing makes people "age faster", why isn't naruto looking older then everyone else about now?

every fight he gets in; he heals alot >.>

odeon
August 29, 2006, 07:51 PM
speaking of the chakra; (in the anime anyway) when naruto stabs his hand in one of the first episodes, it heals pretty fast. so if kyuubi can heal even normal naruto; and healing makes people "age faster", why isn't naruto looking older then everyone else about now?

in fact there's a confusion with Tsunade justsu; healing don't make people "age faster" but regenerating will... the point in her jutsu is to force her cells to duplicate but cells have a limited numbers of duplication or people would be immortal (with other factor but...you see my point) for naruto it's just accelerated healing ... but an organ damaged and healed again and again tend to weakening... (see that like a scar, it's a natural process for healing but that does make your skin kind of less effective...)

cerventus
August 29, 2006, 08:19 PM
no you didn't.. you didn't just say that.... lol!!!

what sastify you man? New Ramen guy can merge into Akastuki?

Back to real prediction:
Kakashi will show all the wind techniques he learnt, with the sharingan[br]Posted on: August 29, 2006, 09:18:57 PM_________________________________________________

Maybe why Naruto is taller than his peers

venicia777
August 29, 2006, 08:35 PM
nope I can't agree with that, Yamato is here in order to control the Kyubi chakra release... or naruto couldn't posibly have the nessesary amount of chakra required by that training... also Kyubi chakra normaly don't hurt naruto unless the tails are out... the internal chara of kyubi heal him... the 'chakra shield" around his body when the tails are released hurt him... that's all

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9734/ch315ukpage11qi4.th.png (http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ch315ukpage11qi4.png) that's for the use of kyubi chakra for training

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/4066/v33ch291ukpage11qh3.th.png (http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v33ch291ukpage11qh3.png) that for the effects of the tails

that has been told many and many time... stop saying that Naruto definitly stop using kyubi chakra plz... or go to take a peak at the maga before beeing that affirmative
I agree with you my friend. I think the translations which went suppress and control for what yamato was doing did a number on fans.
i am one of the few who still believe controlling or suppressing doesnt mean complete cutoff of access to Kyubi chakra. Of course both words have multiple definitions in the english dictionary and complete cutoff is one of them- just one.
I mean, narutos own chakra is just twice as much as Kakashi's and he can maintain soo many bunshins for that long. Get tired and do it again and again. How the heck does he recover so fast?

But of course we are not going to have a lot of supporters here.

cerventus
August 29, 2006, 09:04 PM
I agree with that. It would be weird if Yamato be around Naruto all the time. I think during training he is there to regulate the kyubi powers.

CTS
August 29, 2006, 09:07 PM
I kind of agree with both sides of the kyubi argument, I think that naruto will no longer gain any of the four tails that we've seen or ever go crazy eyed and have his wiskerthings get bigger, but I do think that he will use it's chakra in one hand as his second element.

For my prediction naruto will eventually use his wind chakra to simulate the kyubi's chakra and have it move independently of his body (like when he is fighting sasuke)

rocker2
August 29, 2006, 09:10 PM
I agree with you my friend. I think the translations which went suppress and control for what yamato was doing did a number on fans.
i am one of the few who still believe controlling or suppressing doesnt mean complete cutoff of access to Kyubi chakra. Of course both words have multiple definitions in the english dictionary and complete cutoff is one of them- just one.
I mean, narutos own chakra is just twice as much as Kakashi's and he can maintain soo many bunshins for that long. Get tired and do it again and again. How the heck does he recover so fast?

But of course we are not going to have a lot of supporters here.

Believe it or not, that's all Naruto - the Kyuubi is totally cut off.

Naruto was able to create several hundred shadow buushin just using his own chakra when fighting Gaara in Part 1 of the manga. At that point of time, nobody was there to supress the Kyuubi chakra meaning that a portion of Naruto's own chakra was still opposing the Kyuubi's chakra at that point to keep it from emerging. Now the seal was stronger at that point so the amount of this "hidden chakra" was likely sizeable, but not very large. It has been 2.5 years since then and Naruto now has the ability to bring about 4 tails, not just 1. Thus this hidden chakra capacity is likely at least 4 times what it was before to oppose the Kyuubi. Also, his normal chakra capacity is also likely at least 4 times it was before meaning normally he should be able to form at least 1000 shadow buushin. Now, with Yamato suppressing the Kyuubi chakra, his hidden chakra store is also available allowing him to form several thousand shadow buushin or several hundred with many times the chakra capacity of Kakashi.

salty
August 29, 2006, 09:20 PM
ok back to predictions people :smile-big . . .

well, this was a really boring chapter except for the end. kinda leftovers from last chapter if you ask me.
some things just made me think though. like that old man that tells asuma about chiriku's bounty.
he also goes to say that asuma, like chiriku, is also one of of "12 protecting shinobi".
now what gets me here, is now im wondering what are these shinobi protecting in the first place?
and if theres 12 in total, where are the other 10?! i mean if they're a group shouldnt they have been there
to assist chiriku with the akatsuki? and whats with them all having bounty's on their heads? im starting to
really worry about these protecting shinobi... their purpose really hasnt been revealed yet. somewhere
down the line of this arc not next chapter but definitely soon, we're gonna see why this group is so notorious.
im thinking that they're all fugitives. maybe they stole something extremely valuable like forbidden scrolls from
other countries or something that would give them such high bounties. Asuma also plays a much larger role in this group that
hasnt been shown yet. he's been getting so much attention lately, so im thinking that kishi is just buttering us up
for something much grander. . .

ok as far as naruto, he's done with the basics of his jutsu. now all he needs to do is actually make the technique.
so here's another question, what makes a technique a technique? i mean how do you know what seals to make
in order to perform a certain jutsu? boar, ox, rat, tiger, hare, serpent, dragon, horse, monkey, ram, dog, and bird...
i think naruto's next training step is using hand seals to manipulate his chakra. there are 12 different hand seals
and im thinking each does something different to the users chakra. i mean, he just cant randomly do some seals and
expect some powerful result right? Honestly, throughout the series we've been told that the seals are needed
in order to perform a technique, but we havent really been shown how they do it. techniques like rasengan are
just random cause they dont focus on seals, but techniques like sasuke's katon fireball thingy does, so im assuming
that he's gonna have to do this before he can perform anything at all.

oh yea and i just wanna note that ive been getting this really bad vibe about yamato. not that he's gonna betray
konoha or anything like that, but rather on how long he's gonna hold out. im sure im not the only one thats noticed but
after each session of naruto's training and supressing the kyubi's chakra, he seems to be getting weak from all this training.
i mean c'mon, the man cant even enjoy a nice tasty bowl of pork ramen lol.m thinking that theres some side effects from
supressing such a power house like the kyubi. i dunno i guess we'll have to wait and see...

and lastly about the "really interesting" thing that kakashi is gonna show him, yes i know im jumping on the band wagon
with this one, but i also agree that it has something to do with the yondaime. i mean im not gonna even venture to say
that he's his father (despite their almost twin like resemblance ^_^ ) , for all we know, he could just be another member
uzumaki clan. i mean look at all the hyuuga's , they all look the same. so anyway, im thinking that kakashi is just gonna show him
the true background of the uzumaki's and show him what kind of bloodline trait that he never knew he had in him...

venicia777
August 29, 2006, 09:53 PM
Believe it or not, that's all Naruto - the Kyuubi is totally cut off.

Naruto was able to create several hundred shadow buushin just using his own chakra when fighting Gaara in Part 1 of the manga. At that point of time, nobody was there to supress the Kyuubi chakra meaning that a portion of Naruto's own chakra was still opposing the Kyuubi's chakra at that point to keep it from emerging. Now the seal was stronger at that point so the amount of this "hidden chakra" was likely sizeable, but not very large. It has been 2.5 years since then and Naruto now has the ability to bring about 4 tails, not just 1. Thus this hidden chakra capacity is likely at least 4 times what it was before to oppose the Kyuubi. Also, his normal chakra capacity is also likely at least 4 times it was before meaning normally he should be able to form at least 1000 shadow buushin. Now, with Yamato suppressing the Kyuubi chakra, his hidden chakra store is also available allowing him to form several thousand shadow buushin or several hundred with many times the chakra capacity of Kakashi.
rocker2- i dont really care if i am wrong or right. But for crying out loud what makes your point so definate and absolute. i should believe it or not? What is going on here!!!

It makes it sound like i made a crackpot idea and went completely of course. an idea with no morsel of logic. if you work with Kishimoto and know that you are right then that is fine. just tell us. and You can be as absolute as you like. But if it is just because what you propose or theorize seems logical and backed by the facts you give then isnt it about time you give credit to others posts. those are opinions not certainties.

Did you consider that i already know about naruto vs gaara? or naruto/sasuke/kabuto vs those "lucky" guys in the chuunin exam? did you consider any of the logic behind my posts? Or that of ODEON above?

ZeroDegrez
August 29, 2006, 09:58 PM
Okay, this has been bugging me for a long time now.

Naruto is still using the 9-Tails chakra. There's only so much Yamato can do, and the chakra Naruto draws from is a mix of his, and the 9-Tails. That's just plain fact. The reason for his stamina, the reason he was able to create so many clones at the start of the manga. All of that is directly tied to the fact that the seal placed onto Naruto allows the chakra of the nine-tails to passively leak out and blend with Naruto's own chakra. Ero Senin even said it.

There's no evidence to support the claim that Naruto has this massive chakra backup holding back the 9-Tails. Someone just dreamed that up, and now everyone spouts it. The 9-Tails is held back by 2 things. 1 Naruto's body not wanting to be overwhelmed by the chakra. Which is why his body had to be forced into a life or death situation at the start, this is supported by statemens of Ero Senin. 2, willpower, supported by the fact that we see now Naruto's emotions and desires are directly linked to it's current activation. The 9-Tails is much like the curse seal in terms of activation. It relys on Naruto's own willpower to hold him back. Not on some imaginary chakra reserve. I mean come on people, the 9-Tails was sealed into a newborn baby. I honestly don't think newborns have this huge chakra storage to fend off the 9-Tails.

Yamato is there to hold back the manifisation, if you will, of the 9-Tails. The reason Kakashi said, Naruto, you can have 100x the chakra I do, wasn't because of the imagenary chakra pool being freed up. It had to do with Yamato controlling the release of the 9-Tails chakra pool so that it doesn't flare out in huge quantities and cause tails to appear. When huge amounts of the 9-Tails chakra are allowed to be released, that's what causes his transformations. As long as that doesn't happen, he can sit there sipping on demon chakra all day long.

venicia777
August 29, 2006, 10:26 PM
although i dont agree with everything you said i am sure glad somebody sees our point of view.

mrcongojack
August 29, 2006, 10:28 PM
Naruto may not be completely cut of from the Fox's chakra, that'd be way too hard, but Yamato has cut of probably around 90-99% of it. Kakashi wants to train Naruto's own chakra capacity because Sasuke is able to cut off the Kyubi just as well with his "cursed blood".

Naruto's stamina and chakra capacity may be from warding off the Fox. Think about it: It would be like holding a plug or something in a dam with an river on the other side to keep the dam from bursting. At first, the plug does most of the work. Over time, though, the plug weakens little by little but doesn't change shape. The person holding the plug in would have to increase his strength little by little to keep the plug in tact, meaning he would eventually become stronger. (Okay, not a perfect analogy.) The seal keeping the Fox in grows weaker, meaning Naruto may be using more of his own chakra to keep him in, which could increase his chakra capacity.

Also, the Fox's chakra is mixing with Naruto's, supplementing him with even more chakra. Sasuke may be able to hold back Kyubi's, but would he be able to hold back the Naruto-Kyubi mixed chakra?

Raine_Joybringer
August 29, 2006, 10:31 PM
*head-desk* What did I say a couple pages back about this being a predictions thread?

Really guys, you have an interesting discussion going here about Naruto and the Kyuubi Seal, but here's not the place for it really. Take it to the Toshokan if you want, and let others get back to the predicting. I have to maintain a little organisation here.

ZeroDegrez
August 29, 2006, 10:33 PM
I predict the secret that Kakashi will reveal is that the answer to what we are debating over. Now, back to predicting what Kakashi will tell Naruto.

venicia777
August 29, 2006, 10:55 PM
*head-desk* What did I say a couple pages back about this being a predictions thread?

Really guys, you have an interesting discussion going here about Naruto and the Kyuubi Seal, but here's not the place for it really. Take it to the Toshokan if you want, and let others get back to the predicting. I have to maintain a little organisation here.
i woud say this. i am sorry if defending an opinion is wrong during the predictions time. i didnt know anything chaged. i havent predictd in a while.

but to me all the prediction threads i participated in on this forum involved something like this- where members end up discussing(debunking, defending, etc) others predictions and points of view. i really thought since this thread was going to be changed into a discussion thread later occasionally discusions during the predictions time is allowed. and that is one of the reasons we get a lot of posts in the discussion threads. or am i wrong.

cerventus
August 29, 2006, 11:43 PM
They will shed more light on why Kurenai looking so gloomy and show the other teams. Maybe one of the team led by Shizune with tracking Slugs.

this may be a useless perdiction but I perdict Ayame will return.

Kakashi x Ayame

Raine_Joybringer
August 29, 2006, 11:45 PM
@Venicia777

I don't mind that you defended an opinion... ^_^;; I just would like to keep some order for those who like to read the predictions rather than the discussions. This will turn into a discussion thread after chapter 321 comes out, however it'll be a discussion on that chapter.

Or if you guys would like, talk about it on the Naruto Hang Out thread. That's always a good place for discussion too! ^_^

SHADY
August 29, 2006, 11:50 PM
Could the white fang be the 4ths uncle ... ? making him and kakeshi cousins, i like the brother idea a few pages back that siad that yondaime and naruto were brothers, that would also allow for naruto to inherit the white fangs blade.

i would like to see that special kunai passed on, but do we know if kakeshi was able to "see" the 4th perform this jutsu with the special kunai? and the question im asking is we know that kakeshi watched the 4th before he had the sharingan perform this jutsu, he passed out before he could watch him do it while he had the jutsu, but do we know if he was ever able to see the 4th while he was traveling thru space and time with the sharingan thus defeating the advantage naruto would have with it against sasuke ... or is it that serious a jutsu where the sharingan cant even see it?

mayhaps an ANBU secret, remember kakeshi was in anbu for a while.

also when jiraiya took naruto from konoha the first time (to look for tsunade) he mentioned in passing that naruto was nothing like the 4th ... why would he make that remark, why would he make that association, theres a connection that he knows about ?

Ruth
August 30, 2006, 12:16 AM
prediction : after counting the money, hidan exists the morgue and has an argument with kakuzu. after awhile they were about to exchange blows when zetsu came in to stop them. he warns of an approaching konoha forces to thier location. hidan and kakuzu decides to release thier anger on the unfortunate shinobis.
skips.
no idea what kakashi'll show or tell.
skips.
in a futile attempt, one of the unfortunate shinobi tries to escape. but before he went down, manage to send out a signal alerting the other 17 shinobis.
skips.
naruto's training commence.

@ venicia777

let others judge it. to except yours or his. he sounds absolute and that makes others think about his logic and at some point might be the same as what they're thinking. i'm not defending him if you're thinking i am. to command attention one need to be absolute and you've just expressed what i say is true with your counter post to his. take it easy. :amuse

but what he says does go along to what i'm thinking and i kinda hate that. :mad :p :blink

ZeroDegrez
August 30, 2006, 12:36 AM
Oh, I've got an interesting possibility. What if Kakashi got permission from the 5th to let Naruto go through the library of Jutsu? I mean, if I had a ninja village, more than the scroll of forbidden Jutsu, I would have a library for the regular students, then I would have like, the Jounin library of Jutsu. Where those more masterful Anbu and everyone else go to learn and study.

For Naruto to create an ultimate Jutsu, he needs more understanding of what kinds of things wind can do. Perhaps Kakashi will take him into the library and command his clones to start reading. Then to practice all day like he did with shadow clones. I mean can you imagine the kind of jutsu he would create after getting a 1 day crash course in wind jutsu?

Or, how do you know it's an ultimate Jutsu if you don't know the other general wind attacks? What makes something an ultimate Jutsu. It can't simply be elemental manipulation. Just look at Kakashi and his battle with (crap can't remember his name, the water guy with the cloud sword), anyway, he was able to copy water techniques. So it can't just be, hey look, I control wind. It's got to be somehow special more so than seals and elemental manipulation, otherwise the sharingan is going to copy it like any other Jutsu.

And on top of that, whatever happens next has to involve Naruto becoming MUCH faster. There simply isnt a way around it. No ultimate defense, no ultimate Jutsu is going to protect you from an attack you arnt fast enough to avoid, unless of course the ulimate jutsu, involves speed. If Naruto doesn't become way faster he is never going to be able to beat Sasuke.

ophelis
August 30, 2006, 12:47 AM

Naruto is still using the 9-Tails chakra. There's only so much Yamato can do, and the chakra Naruto draws from is a mix of his, and the 9-Tails. That's just plain fact. The reason for his stamina, the reason he was able to create so many clones at the start of the manga. All of that is directly tied to the fact that the seal placed onto Naruto allows the chakra of the nine-tails to passively leak out and blend with Naruto's own chakra. Ero Senin even said it.

There's no evidence to support the claim that Naruto has this massive chakra backup holding back the 9-Tails. Someone just dreamed that up, and now everyone spouts it. The 9-Tails is held back by 2 things. 1 Naruto's body not wanting to be overwhelmed by the chakra. Which is why his body had to be forced into a life or death situation at the start, this is supported by statemens of Ero Senin. 2, willpower, supported by the fact that we see now Naruto's emotions and desires are directly linked to it's current activation. The 9-Tails is much like the curse seal in terms of activation. It relys on Naruto's own willpower to hold him back. Not on some imaginary chakra reserve. I mean come on people, the 9-Tails was sealed into a newborn baby. I honestly don't think newborns have this huge chakra storage to fend off the 9-Tails.

Yamato is there to hold back the manifisation, if you will, of the 9-Tails. The reason Kakashi said, Naruto, you can have 100x the chakra I do, wasn't because of the imagenary chakra pool being freed up. It had to do with Yamato controlling the release of the 9-Tails chakra pool so that it doesn't flare out in huge quantities and cause tails to appear. When huge amounts of the 9-Tails chakra are allowed to be released, that's what causes his transformations. As long as that doesn't happen, he can sit there sipping on demon chakra all day long.

No, no, no, no, NO! I totaly not agree with this or with any other posts/opinions saying Naruto's chackra is MIXING with the Kuuby's! I will say it clearly - when Naruto fought Orochimaru in the Forest of death the result was Oro putting a 5 Elemental seal on his chackra thus making Naruto's chackra mixing with Kuuby's AND as a result Naruto couldn't mold chackra properly. Now I believe everyone will remember that! Then Jiraia removed the Five Elemental Seal and everything was allright, yes??
Also it was stated many times in the manga AND in the anime that Kuubi's chackra is leaking NOT mixing with Naruto's. Even the seal the 4th made is designed to do that - 2 Four Image Seals and the Demon Soul seal leaving an opening for Kuubi's chacka to leak :)

As for prediction it seems that Kakashi is going to EXPLAIN what this interesting thing will be, but 'course it's not going to be shown in the next chapter....
Other than that - AT LAST Asuma' team meeting with Kakazu and Hidan - but hey! NO fighting again - only statements and ANGER :tem

ZeroDegrez
August 30, 2006, 12:51 AM
Uh...what? He removed the 5 element seal Oro placed. Everything went back to normal. What they mean by *leaking* isnt that it is not mixing. They simply mean the seal is leaking in the sense that more and more of the demons chakra is mixing in with Naruto's own chakra. If it were leaking in any other sense, what's it doing? Evaporating?

ophelis
August 30, 2006, 01:04 AM
Uh...what? He removed the 5 element seal Oro placed. Everything went back to normal. What they mean by *leaking* isnt that it is not mixing. They simply mean the seal is leaking in the sense that more and more of the demons chakra is mixing in with Naruto's own chakra. If it were leaking in any other sense, what's it doing? Evaporating?

OK, but really the MIXING and the LEAKING part .... well it's definately not the same.... Kuubi's chackra is leaking, thus it allows Naruto to Directly use it! From what you'r all saying it seems that Naruto's chackra is a mix of his oun AND Kuubi's... Also - remember how in the begining Naruto could use Kuubi's chackra only when his own runaout's to allmost ZERO?????? Remember how Jiraia forced Naruto to use the Kuubi's chackra??? Naruto wen't wornout to summon the Gamabunta :) When fighting Haku?
The chackra's are definately separate!
Also do anyone remember what Yamato said to Naruto - that the reason Naruto could suppress Kuubi is his oun enormous chackra capacity...

ZeroDegrez
August 30, 2006, 01:11 AM
Oh, they are seperate. It's just that when Naruto is not directly *trying* to extract more chakra than he has, ie. red chakra explosion. Which was J-man wanted, problem was, he had to force his chakra down to zero during the training because he didnt understand how to extract it without expending his own yet. That was the whole point of the training. But when not directy forcing the chakra out, it leaks and mixes in with his own *blue* chakra doing things like refreshing him every night, healing wounds...etc

Also do anyone remember what Yamato said to Naruto - that the reason Naruto could suppress Kuubi is his oun enormous chackra capacity...
No...not really. I just read over those chapters again a few days back and don't remember any statements like that.

ophelis
August 30, 2006, 01:12 AM
For Naruto to create an ultimate Jutsu, he needs more understanding of what kinds of things wind can do. Perhaps Kakashi will take him into the library and command his clones to start reading. Then to practice all day like he did with shadow clones. I mean can you imagine the kind of jutsu he would create after getting a 1 day crash course in wind jutsu?

Or, how do you know it's an ultimate Jutsu if you don't know the other general wind attacks? What makes something an ultimate Jutsu. It can't simply be elemental manipulation. Just look at Kakashi and his battle with (crap can't remember his name, the water guy with the cloud sword), anyway, he was able to copy water techniques. So it can't just be, hey look, I control wind. It's got to be somehow special more so than seals and elemental manipulation, otherwise the sharingan is going to copy it like any other Jutsu.

And on top of that, whatever happens next has to involve Naruto becoming MUCH faster. There simply isnt a way around it. No ultimate defense, no ultimate Jutsu is going to protect you from an attack you arnt fast enough to avoid, unless of course the ulimate jutsu, involves speed. If Naruto doesn't become way faster he is never going to be able to beat Sasuke.

100% AGREE WITH THAT!

Oh, I've got an interesting possibility. What if Kakashi got permission from the 5th to let Naruto go through the library of Jutsu? I mean, if I had a ninja village, more than the scroll of forbidden Jutsu, I would have a library for the regular students, then I would have like, the Jounin library of Jutsu. Where those more masterful Anbu and everyone else go to learn and study.

Interesting theory, but I don't see it in the upcomming chapters :) Maybe after 30-40-50 hmmmm 150 chapters??? Or maybe Kakashi is going to show him some regular library in the upcomming chapters and we'll see some MAJOR HIDEN library after that (like after 50-100 chapters) and THEN The Forbiden Scroll Library - in 150-200 chapers after :tem

ZeroDegrez
August 30, 2006, 01:15 AM
If I became hokage, the first thing I would do is lock myself in my office and start thumbing through the forbidden seal scroll.

ophelis
August 30, 2006, 01:16 AM
Oh, they are seperate. It's just that when Naruto is not directly *trying* to extract more chakra than he has, ie. red chakra explosion. Which was J-man wanted, problem was, he had to force his chakra down to zero during the training because he didnt understand how to extract it without expending his own yet. That was the whole point of the training.

Exactly - becouse it was Kuubi's chackra not some mixed up thingy!

No...not really. I just read over those chapters again a few days back and don't remember any statements like that.

When they entered Orochimaru's lair I think, or right before that :)[br]Posted on: August 30, 2006, 02:16:31 AM_________________________________________________

If I became hokage, the first thing I would do is lock myself in my office and start thumbing through the forbidden seal scroll.

:p

--------------------
I gues if you became Hokage there's no need to do that :p

ZeroDegrez
August 30, 2006, 01:21 AM
Exactly - becouse it was Kuubi's chackra not some mixed up thingy!
It's not some mixed up thingy. When the red chakra is leaking though, it merges with his blue chakra and becomes Narutos own chakra and ceases to be a mix in the sense that they are seperate, but together. Think of it like a purification jutsu. Evil chakra goes in, clean blue chakra comes out. But when you force the chakra through the scrubber too fast, it doesn't get cleaned and well...next thing you know you're growing fangs and hurting loved ones. *shrug*

It's just that by a mix in the sense that, Naruto's own chakra is being replinished by what once was the demons chakra, and is converted into his own. As long as it isnt forced out.

ophelis
August 30, 2006, 01:45 AM
It's not some mixed up thingy. When the red chakra is leaking though, it merges with his blue chakra and becomes Narutos own chakra and ceases to be a mix in the sense that they are seperate, but together. Think of it like a purification jutsu. Evil chakra goes in, clean blue chakra comes out. But when you force the chakra through the scrubber too fast, it doesn't get cleaned and well...next thing you know you're growing fangs and hurting loved ones. *shrug*

It's just that by a mix in the sense that, Naruto's own chakra is being replinished by what once was the demons chakra, and is converted into his own. As long as it isnt forced out.

Yeah, but this is not mixing them togather - it's using them separately...

allright - we went too much offtopic - lets call it over! OK? :tem

RaZe
August 30, 2006, 02:08 AM
No, no, no, no, NO! I totaly not agree with this or with any other posts/opinions saying Naruto's chackra is MIXING with the Kuuby's! I will say it clearly - when Naruto fought Orochimaru in the Forest of death the result was Oro putting a 5 Elemental seal on his chackra thus making Naruto's chackra mixing with Kuuby's AND as a result Naruto couldn't mold chackra properly. Now I believe everyone will remember that! Then Jiraia removed the Five Elemental Seal and everything was allright, yes??
Also it was stated many times in the manga AND in the anime that Kuubi's chackra is leaking NOT mixing with Naruto's. Even the seal the 4th made is designed to do that - 2 Four Image Seals and the Demon Soul seal leaving an opening for Kuubi's chacka to leak
the reason oro's seal screwed up naruto's chakra molding was because it was an odd numbered seal over an even one if i recall >.>
see spoiler which refutes both points: 1). oro's seal did not release chakra, it messed it up. 2). naruto's and kyuubi's seal is set to mix the chakra's.
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2069/chapter09112ok6.jpg
try not to go holier then thou with your idea's unless your sure, okay? ;)

yellowblue
August 30, 2006, 06:40 AM
I happened to (re)watch the episode where Oro (w/ the 1st and 2nd hokage) and the 3rd hokage fought. It was then that I realized how great the 3rd hokage was in combining 2 elemental attacks. I'm predicting that the new jutsu of Naruto will involve a dragon figure attack much like kakashi's water dragon and the 3rd's mud dragon. This will be a low probability :)

It would be great to see if his new jutsu will have a combo of another element like the 3rd's mud dragon + fire attack. I also noticed Asuma's handkerchief in the earlier episodes. It was already planned even before akatsuki was introduced so I'm predicting he won't die anytime soon. Higher probability.

ShgnLW
August 30, 2006, 06:49 AM
Huh? Two elements? If I can recall (from the manga) Sandaime only used Earth element...

And no, the jutsu Naruto is learning would not be a dragon like jutsu, but a simple and quick to release jutsu, just like almost all of his jutsu are.

LadyHatake
August 30, 2006, 07:30 AM
Just a note here, everyone, but please make sure that you're staying on topic ^^ While it's great to discuss Naruto, this thread was made to post and discuss predictions for the next chapter. If you want, you can go toNaruto Hang Out Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6729.0) to discuss things that aren't on topic here. Thanks!

odeon
August 30, 2006, 07:33 AM

yeah I agree most of that and those who have read the manga carefully will probably think that way...cause that's the more logical and that's supported by the manga... All the fan about an imaginary theorie of naruto chakra opposing kyubi chakra... well there's nothing about it in the manga stop coming up with self-invented theorie, reversly it was stated many time that's they're chakras were mixing... and for the last time... naruto definitly use Kyubi chakra during his training ... I can post again and again the pages... but I'm a lazy and tired boy ...

back to the prediction:

may be Kakashi will show naruto the right way to create a new jutsu, I mean, did you never ask yourself how were determined the handseal, the flow of chakra, and all the jutsu parameter? creating a new technique is probably not that easy...and need knowledge and time... but I'm pretty sure Naruto will bring up something unexpected

mrcongojack
August 30, 2006, 08:24 AM
I don't think Naruto's new technique will involve hand seals, although Kakashi will probably show Naruto how to make a jutsu. From what I understand, unless the jutsu involves a bloodline as long as it has hand seals the Sharingan can copy it. Naruto has done pretty much all of the training thus far hand seal-less (except when he needs to make shadow clones).

KnOwLedGe
August 30, 2006, 08:56 AM
It has to be an object or a tangible thing that Kakashi is gonna show him....unless you think the translators are not doing a good job.

Otomo kage
August 30, 2006, 09:04 AM
yeah I agree most of that and those who have read the manga carefully will probably think that way...cause that's the more logical and that's supported by the manga... All the fan about an imaginary theorie of naruto chakra opposing kyubi chakra... well there's nothing about it in the manga stop coming up with self-invented theorie, reversly it was stated many time that's they're chakras were mixing... and for the last time... naruto definitly use Kyubi chakra during his training ... I can post again and again the pages... but I'm a lazy and tired boy ...

back to the prediction:

may be Kakashi will show naruto the right way to create a new jutsu, I mean, did you never ask yourself how were determined the handseal, the flow of chakra, and all the jutsu parameter? creating a new technique is probably not that easy...and need knowledge and time... but I'm pretty sure Naruto will bring up something unexpected

Well wait wait..

Theres no real solid proof that naruto's stamina is high because the seal allowed the kyuubii chakra fuse with his chakra...
It doesnt mean that!.. It means he is capable of using kyuubii's chakra.

If you saw the manga or anime when naruto and sasuke was trying to climb up the tree using their feet only. It was some sort of training in the forest

Kakashi compared Naruto and Sasuke Chakra having high chakra, but sakura could control her chakra better then both of them... but anyways when he compared their chakra it indicated blue with naruto,,, and naruto's chakra was slightly better but was on par with Sasuke (remember sasuke has high chakra too)

Kakashi also said that naruto can have the ability to have more chakra if he uses the kyuubi....

This was said in the beginning.. some of you may have forgot this.

The point is Naruto always had high stamina to begin with. The seal allowed the chakra to fuse with his own chakra.. in other words it means he was capable of using the red chakra (kyuubii) WITHOUT WEAKENING THE SEAL!...

Back back to prediction..

I think Naruto will probably develop his jutsu in one day lol.

W1nTry
August 30, 2006, 11:08 AM
Huh? Two elements? If I can recall (from the manga) Sandaime only used Earth element...

And no, the jutsu Naruto is learning would not be a dragon like jutsu, but a simple and quick to release jutsu, just like almost all of his jutsu are.
Actually Sandiame used 2 elements, Earth and fire (as you SHOULD recall when he was fighting the 1st and second, the 1st FLOODED the area and sandaime was shooting fireballs at him).

I think the idea of 1000 naruto's studying in a library is plausible. Naruto's downfall is his lack to intelligence in some respect. He doesnt grasp fundimental ideas and theories. With a crash course in jutsus, chakra manipulation technipques, chakra control, wind, etc combined with his actual ability to use the manipuation he could formulate a new technique with his combined knowledge and natural affinity to things via actual pratice. Or course it could just be special kunai.

odeon
August 30, 2006, 11:51 AM
I think the idea of 1000 naruto's studying in a library is plausible. Naruto's downfall is his lack to intelligence in some respect. He doesnt grasp fundimental ideas and theories. With a crash course in jutsus, chakra manipulation technipques, chakra control, wind, etc combined with his actual ability to use the manipuation he could formulate a new technique with his combined knowledge and natural affinity to things via actual pratice. Or course it could just be special kunai.

yeah that would be good, learning the "how to do a jutsu", "how a jutsu work", and ton of jutsu, in fact he can send 500 clone to study the jutsu.. and 500 clone to work on that jutsu^^... lol too bad that I hadn't that sort of ability when I passed my exams...could you imagine that ... years and years of knowledge in less than a week...

DarkManSharingan32
August 30, 2006, 12:06 PM
Actually Sandiame used 2 elements, Earth and fire (as you SHOULD recall when he was fighting the 1st and second, the 1st FLOODED the area and sandaime was shooting fireballs at him).

Yeah...
He also combined the those two opposing element (Earth and Fire) for that Dragon technique he used against Orochimaru.
His mastery over elements is undoubtable.

Boomerang
August 30, 2006, 12:11 PM
- I think that Kakashi won't give any guidelines to Naruto concerning the new jutsu. I think he'll say something like "I've given you the necessary ingredients, now cook me a darn good soup!". That way the new jutsu will be perfect just for Naruto. It's also possible that Naruto finds himself his own personal training area where he can develop the jutsu. Then we will probably not see it before it's put to use in battle.

- Concerning the jutsu itself I don't think it will be like rasengan or chidori (ei, takes time to perform and is more like a finishing move). It'll probably be something that can be used several times or even constantly during battle.

UzumakiRoman
August 30, 2006, 12:35 PM
i think that after going thru the trouble of talking with Asuma, to find out that the person with the sharper weapon will most likely win, and that a wind user can make his blade sharper would lead me to think that Naruto would get a sharp weapon!!!

maybe a sword to fight against Sasuke...

if anyone saw the Naruto Anniversary pics he's holding a big sword like Cloud from FFVII!!

cerventus
August 30, 2006, 12:51 PM
can i make a perdiction on chidori.

Since Chidori is an electric based ninjistu and The chidori that covering sasuke is more like a milder based chidori compare to kakashi's focused on the hand chidori.. I perdict Kakashi will show naruto how to overcome Sasuke Chidori by using Water element techniques.To short circuit Sasuke using his own jutsu. I think Kakashi being the original user of chidori have figure out to cover his whole body with electric but find it less effective for combative purposes.

i think that after going thru the trouble of talking with Asuma, to find out that the person with the sharper weapon will most likely win, and that a wind user can make his blade sharper would lead me to think that Naruto would get a sharp weapon!!!

maybe a sword to fight against Sasuke...

if anyone saw the Naruto Anniversary pics he's holding a big sword like Cloud from FFVII!!

That will be interesting, Maybe Zabuza's sword.

W1nTry
August 30, 2006, 01:25 PM
I highly doubt it's zabuza's sword as using that againt sasuke would only slow him down. I will admit that the fact that he is a wind type poke... I mean elemental user and seeing other wind types (temari) have large weapons it may be plausible... something to do with size affecting how the wind is focused yada yada. That aside I also don't think it's fair to say sasuke's body covering chidori is not effective in battle. As seen in their last confrontation it proved VERY effective. In fact the idea of overriding your opponents motory skills (akin to electricution overriding the electrical impulses created by the brain to control motion) was brilliant. Not only that but the covering chidori was defensive more than offensive, thus very useful in battle.

I think if we were to use a linear progression and well naruto wanting to compete evenly with Sasuke, we can suspect he will create jutsu's similar (since he's really not too bright and tries to mimic everything sasuke does). So lets just replaces sasuke with naruto and you'll get
1. A wind shield that rotates in a very tight circle around Naruto's body thereby forcibly removing anyone that's latched themselves onto him (like naruto and sai did sasuke), however with the added effect of slicing the opponent in the process.
2. A wind chakra charged weapon to combat sasauke, meaning no broken blades. (It seems sensible that it be light weight and small so as to not impede his movements as sasuke is much faster than naruto and having a large weapon would only add to sasuke's advantage.
3. An ultimate wind jutsu that probably could conjure damage on the scale of Temari's summon. A purely destructive jutsu that will slice, dice and purey anything in a 1 mile radius of Naruto (naturally, he'd have to borrow chakra from the kyubi to get that much devastation and not only that but the red chakra mixed with the slicing winds should definitely ensure anything in its radius is obliterated.

There are my suggestions for a linear development of Naruto's jutsu's to combat sasuke.

mrcongojack
August 30, 2006, 02:42 PM
I think if we were to use a linear progression and well naruto wanting to compete evenly with Sasuke, we can suspect he will create jutsu's similar (since he's really not too bright and tries to mimic everything sasuke does).

Naruto really hasn't copied Sasuke much. The only thing he really mimicked Sasuke on was the Naruto Rendan, which he got from the Lion Combo, which Sasuke took from Lee. Other than that Naruto has been pretty original. The Sexy Jutsu, the Harem Jutsu, The 1000 Naruto Combo, his original method of producing Rasengan, and Oodama Rasengan are all his.

Naruto isn't really the defense type. He's more of the run in head first type of guy. Sasuke would think of defense because he's more of a planner type of guy. He doesn't work as hard as he could because he can cut corners with a little planning. (I'm not saying Sasuke didn't train, he did, but he did it in a planned out sort of way.) Naruto trains real hard, spending more time than he would have to if he planned his training out better.

Okay, I'm rambling. The point is, Naruto probably won't think of defense in his new jutsu. He'll probably make a really powerful attack.

animefeen
August 30, 2006, 03:11 PM

1) it wasnt some fan base theory of naruto charka, it was stated several times in the manga most recent being Yamato after naruto went nine tails. He said something along the lines that Naruto y ou have an increible amount of charka of your own. Prior to that when he saw that the kyubbi charka cant be handle but just anyone as a result of Sakura wound.

2) When the Kyubbi was seal we can presume he was dormate since he really didnt become active until naruto life was threaten so for the most part he was dormate which in my opinion allowed Naruto body to grow and adjust to the charka of the kyubbi.

3) which leads us up to now Kyubbi charka has to once again be put in some form on control sorta like a protected seal (or house arrest) where the kyubbi can be used but not escape.

4) I believe that Naruto will learn how strong kash. newly created move is and how he came about it thus Naruto will devolp a new one from the result of seeing his...

back to the prediction:

odeon
August 30, 2006, 04:47 PM
it wasnt some fan base theory of naruto charka, it was stated several times in the manga most recent being Yamato after naruto went nine tails. He said something along the lines that Naruto y ou have an increible amount of charka of your own. Prior to that when he saw that the kyubbi charka cant be handle but just anyone as a result of Sakura wound.

arf don't insert you're message in quoting that's sucks.. first yes naruto have a great amount of chakra on his own... that's sure...but what Yamato said is that power of his own chakra permit him to handlle the poisonous chakra of kyubi... probably a nessesary develloppement of a young baby witch have a poisonous chakra mixing whit his own chakra from his brith .. like the way Kings ingurgited little amount of some poison each day to immune themself (that's not fiction...) there's no proof in the manga that naruto chakra olding kyubi chakra back on the contrary it was stated many time that they were mixing...arf always speaking about that is a little tiring let's get back to predictions...

1. A wind shield that rotates in a very tight circle around Naruto's body thereby forcibly removing anyone that's latched themselves onto him (like naruto and sai did sasuke), however with the added effect of slicing the opponent in the process.
2. A wind chakra charged weapon to combat sasauke, meaning no broken blades. (It seems sensible that it be light weight and small so as to not impede his movements as sasuke is much faster than naruto and having a large weapon would only add to sasuke's advantage.

that's seems hard to put together, I mean that sort of wind defense need long range fighting skills.. like garra defense with sand .. if you add a wind shield with a small weapon made for close range fight then that mean always switching offensive to defensive that's not a good way to fight ... there's always the eye of the typhoon a place near the fighter where there's no wind more you get close to the wind user more you have chance to inflict damages... it's like imagining garra going at close range to fight but keeping his sand defense ...that seems impossible

radish
August 30, 2006, 05:15 PM
How about dozens of small chakra blades infused with wind element chakra, all whirlling around naruto incredibly fast using that wind shield idea? Given what Asuma could do with one, imagine a bunch at once all at speed!!! Naruto could easily shred a whole city or a tank!!

neomaster121
August 30, 2006, 05:21 PM
imaine naruto using kage bunshin makeing like 100 then they all dissappear and reappear randomly that would make it hard for the sharingan

Otomo kage
August 30, 2006, 06:10 PM
K LET ME SAY THIS..

During the training, Naruto is using the kyuubii's chakra, but yamato is making sure its not getting out of control. etc.

And yes naruto in the other hand has great stamina and NATURALLY HAD DOUBLE THE CHAKRA than of Kakashi's. Also naruto is not high stamina because of the kyuubii chakra is fused with own chakra. The seal allowed it to happen without weakening the seal. Meaning Naruto can use the Kyubii's chakra.

SHADY
August 30, 2006, 07:34 PM
how about using those leaves that he cut, and putting placing chakra around them (in a similar way that asuma did with his blades) and using wind to send them out to attack his opponent ... yea that sounds cool.[br]Posted on: August 30, 2006, 08:30:34 PM_________________________________________________how about using those leaves that he cut, and putting placing chakra around them (in a similar way that asuma did with his blades) and using wind to send them out to attack his opponent ... yea that sounds cool.

Sharingan97
August 30, 2006, 07:56 PM
This may sound stupid but some of you were talknig about Kurenai kishi and hidan and I either forgot or dont know who they are. And did Chapter 321 come out today?

poopoomaru
August 30, 2006, 07:58 PM
ok ok ok from what we know Sasuke is able to turn his chakra into his thunder element at will ( no signs ) this is either with the Sharingan , or just the fact he can simply do it at will ( which kinda poses the question of why it would need seals for the ordinary chidori if all it is a focus point of your own chakra element , thunder element that is ), but anywho , if it is possible then all Naruto has to do is learn from Neji how to push chakra out of his entire body ( which is presumably how Sasuke is doing his ) and then after he learns how he would simply have to make all the chakra he emits wind natured and then whenever he wanted he could just emit his wind chakra and slice up anything within the direct area.

THETRUTH.com
August 30, 2006, 10:28 PM
ok ok ok from what we know Sasuke is able to turn his chakra into his thunder element at will ( no signs ) this is either with the Sharingan , or just the fact he can simply do it at will ( which kinda poses the question of why it would need seals for the ordinary chidori if all it is a focus point of your own chakra element , thunder element that is ), but anywho , if it is possible then all Naruto has to do is learn from Neji how to push chakra out of his entire body ( which is presumably how Sasuke is doing his ) and then after he learns how he would simply have to make all the chakra he emits wind natured and then whenever he wanted he could just emit his wind chakra and slice up anything within the direct area.

It was not as flashy as Sasuke's jutsu but didnt Baki do that against Hayate when blocking his attack and catching his sword.

Sharma
August 30, 2006, 11:25 PM

For some reason I would love to see Naruto using melee weapons much like Asuma's blade....only more Naruto-esque.

Toad Sage
August 31, 2006, 12:03 AM

back to the prediction:

Both Yamato and Kakashi plainly state in chapters 297 and 317 respectively that Naruto does in fact have many more times the chakara he currently has sans kyuubi. The idea this is fiction is utterly laughable, as Kakashi even gives a specific ratio: Kakashi equals one half of Naruto's chakara with the influence of Kyuubi, therefore Naruto has 100% more chakara than Kakashi in this configuration. Further, without the influence of Kyuubi Kakashi equals 1/100th the chakara of Naruto, thus Naruto has 5,000% more chakara than Kakashi in that configuration.

If Kakashi stating in clear mathematical terms the relationship between Naruto's chakara and Kyuubi (that is, a 98% decrease in his reserves) isn't convincing, how about Yamato suppressing Kyuubi, expressly stating this would improve Naruto's chakara reserves (that is, by 4,900 %).

Moggle
August 31, 2006, 01:18 AM
Naruto's gonna use a Staff

Its gonna be funny seeing him cutting cliffs and sasuke's sword with a staff infused with wind chakra.

poopoomaru
August 31, 2006, 01:23 AM
It was not as flashy as Sasuke's jutsu but didnt Baki do that against Hayate when blocking his attack and catching his sword.

What Baki did is ( from what we could guess ) is exactly what Naruto is training to do now. He simply pushed chakra out of his index and middle finger , the chakra was wind natured so it cut Hayate nearly in half ( one of my fav non-essential charaters by the way). He used no signs to do it so the only possibility is wind natured chakra ( In the manga all he did was swing his 2 fingers in a sweeping motion).

sexyd001
August 31, 2006, 02:27 AM
it is out already thnx to touch

aLvar0
August 31, 2006, 04:09 AM
a rasengan made by wind-chacra? is that the new jutsu?i'm really disappointed!!

Donils
August 31, 2006, 04:21 AM
Rasengan was already wind-like anyway. So this will be just a bigger and better version of it? Color me dissapointed.

At least we are getting closer to the big fight.

briofreez
August 31, 2006, 04:35 AM
if the ultimate jutsu combines rasengan with wind chakra, then the final form would be something of a very strong compacted whirpool plus lethal cutting side effect. this may even be a good thing! if the enemy could cover himself with chakra then he can block some of the blow from rasengan. kabuto proved that before. but the after effects of slicing by the wind manipulation, then with paralysis from rasengan, would result in KO for the enemy. ;)

woo!!! at last junior member hehehe :p

rennokun
August 31, 2006, 04:37 AM
Aha kakashi so funny in the bill paying with yamato lol

siegfried
August 31, 2006, 05:12 AM
now, who said rasengan was sharingan proof?

and I am very disappointed too.how the hell this new rasengan help naruto?it is still a rasengan and naruto even cant hit to the oponents with rasengan in his current state(They can dodge it pretty easily)

destinator
August 31, 2006, 05:17 AM
Hm why is everyone dissapointed even you havent seen how his new jutsu will look like? I mean as Kakashi said, Rasengan was a incomplete jutsu and with narutos abilities we still dont know to what extend he can change it. So in my opinion its quite too early to be dissapointed by it. Well I liked the chapter...

siegfried
August 31, 2006, 05:35 AM
btw is not chidori nagashi both nature and shape manipulation?so sasuke already surpassed 4th?

tupacamaru
August 31, 2006, 05:40 AM
Oh come on! no more rasengan!! what about all wind jutsus? since there is wind in everywhere one must not be that good to perform a high level wind jutsu... I'm sorry but I have to say: GODAMN I'm sooo disapointed right now...

Lets pray for the akatsuki vs. sikamaru and company to be good enough to make us forget xD

locomotive
August 31, 2006, 05:47 AM
Is chidori just form manipulation or form and chakra manipulation? yeah my question to siegfried.

maybe with a "wind" rasengan naruto can throw small balls that cut stuff to pieces on contact like a razor granade..
a more powerfull rasengan does seem kinda lame in that you still have to run around with it and hit someone so if he could learn to throw it it would be more usefull.
In any case I rather see naruto win with cool skill than that the akatsuki lose because they get cancer or something suddenly or whatever.

tupacamaru
August 31, 2006, 05:50 AM
Is chidori just form manipulation or form and chakra manipulation? yeah my question to siegfried.

It seems to be stated on the translation that chidori is both.

Luckas
August 31, 2006, 05:55 AM
It seems to be stated on the translation that chidori is both.
Yes, but previously Kakashi said that chidori involves only nature manipulation.
We know that rasengan is form manipulation and chidori is nature manipulation, so if Naruto use nature and form manipulation together he probably will develop a very powerful jutsu. This is logical, but apparentely in this last chapter Kakashi said chidori is also form manipulation, contradicting what he said previously. It's very strange. Hope someone could explain this.

Faust
August 31, 2006, 05:59 AM
I guess we're seeing the backlash of those prediction threads...too many people set too high of hopes for something and when they're let down we already get complaints even though we haven't seen what the new move will be.

Oh well :noworry

btw is not chidori nagashi both nature and shape manipulation?so sasuke already surpassed 4th?

Not really, I think chidori and chidori nagashi is an example of combining both elemental and shape manipulation but not truly to its full potential. Kakashi is able to use Rasengan, which I believe through the conversation, represents the full mastery of spatial manipulation, but was unable to fuse both types of manipulation without sacrificing some of the control needed for Rasengan thus not really gaining its full power. Plus Kakashi states in Chapter 314 that Chidori is merely nature manipulation in which he discharges his chakra in the form of lightning, I'm guessing at his hand. Chidori nagashi is merely that but all around his body, similiar, I'm guessing, how Neji pours Chakra from all his tenketsu.

BlueChild
August 31, 2006, 06:02 AM
why is everyone so disappointed? i think des is right. Rasengan is only chakra manipulation. we don't know how Naruto will be able to alter his form though.
Maybe locomotive is right and he learns how to throw it, or maybe he'll even be able to navigate his Rasengan due to his Wind nature...We'll see =)

Don't be so disappointed guys, you don't know what Naruto will come up wih! =)

Luckas
August 31, 2006, 06:04 AM
I guess we're seeing the backlash of those prediction threads...too many people set too high of hopes for something and when they're let down we already get complaints even though we haven't seen what the new move will be.

Oh well :noworry

Not really, I think chidori and chidori nagashi is an example of combining both elemental and shape manipulation but not truly to its full potential. Kakashi is able to use Rasengan, which I believe through the conversation, represents the full mastery of spatial manipulation, but was unable to fuse both types of manipulation without sacrificing some of the control needed for Rasengan thus not really gaining its full power. Plus Kakashi states in Chapter 314 that Chidori is merely nature manipulation in which he discharges his chakra in the form of lightning, I'm guessing at his hand. Chidori nagashi is merely that but all around his body, similiar, I'm guessing, how Neji pours Chakra from all his tenketsu.

You said in the same post that chidori is form manipulation and that chidori is both form manipulation and nature manipulation. :smile-big I think you're confused, as I am. I hope this point will be cleared soon.

odeon
August 31, 2006, 06:05 AM
Both Yamato and Kakashi plainly state in chapters 297 and 317 respectively that Naruto does in fact have many more times the chakara he currently has sans kyuubi. The idea this is fiction is utterly laughable, as Kakashi even gives a specific ratio: Kakashi equals one half of Naruto's chakara with the influence of Kyuubi, therefore Naruto has 100% more chakara than Kakashi in this configuration. Further, without the influence of Kyuubi Kakashi equals 1/100th the chakara of Naruto, thus Naruto has 5,000% more chakara than Kakashi in that configuration.

If Kakashi stating in clear mathematical terms the relationship between Naruto's chakara and Kyuubi (that is, a 98% decrease in his reserves) isn't convincing, how about Yamato suppressing Kyuubi, expressly stating this would improve Naruto's chakara reserves (that is, by 4,900 %).

no that's totaly wrong go take a peak at the manga:

that was from a previous post... and there's nothing in chapter 297 or 317 that's support your saying ... I just looked... show me and I'll believe you but right now that's nothing but crap

siegfried
August 31, 2006, 06:19 AM
if you think thoroughly , how can lightning change shape beside what sasuke already used? it's nature is to be static, it cant move around like wind can do.so saying chidori nagashi is both nature and shape manipulation shouldnt be wrong

and I think sasuke already use lightning to its full extent. come on what do you expect from sasuke more, throwing lightning bolts like raiden do?

Elmdorz
August 31, 2006, 06:39 AM
Okay for people confused bout what Kakashi said. He cannot do both form and nature at the SAME TIME.

Chidori: 100% Nature

Rasengan: 100% Form

He can do one or the other, but he clearly states that he cannot do BOTH at the same time: " I tried to mix my lightning with the Rasengan". And it didnt work.

The 4th Hokage couldnt even mix both Nature AND Form, hence why the Rasengan is incomplete jutsu, in the same way the Chidori is.

And for the people crying that the narutos new technique will be a bigger rasengan is just ignorant. Truth is no one knows what it will be seeing that no one so far has been able to mix nature with the rasengan, so who knows what the hell the jutsu will be.

Edit: Though I have a fear that naruto will shoot an energy blast... *hope it never happens* :noworry or maybe some sort of energy blade/wind cutter.[br]Posted on: August 31, 2006, 07:26:11 AM_________________________________________________

if you think thoroughly , how can lightning change shape beside what sasuke already used? it's nature is to be static, it cant move around like wind can do.so saying chidori nagashi is both nature and shape manipulation shouldnt be wrong

and I think sasuke already use lightning to its full extent. come on what do you expect from sasuke more, throwing lightning bolts like raiden do?

Actually sasuke's new chidori is still nothing but nature manipulation. Think when lightning strikes a metal object it I guess you could say "jolts" the object. And thats pretty much what Sasuke is doing. Just channeling his chidori through his blade. It hasnt taken an actual form. Now if he made a sword out of nothing but his chidori then ya i would say he had form manipulation as well. But so far hes doing nothing but nature.

CupofDice
August 31, 2006, 06:49 AM
I think Naruto will learn a wind Rasengan later but this is NOT what he is about to learn now. He seemed to mention more in a way of telling Naruto that maybe one day he would like to do this. So we probably will still get a jutsu or set of jutsu that have nothing to do with Rasengan. A pretty good chapter overall, though I am disappointed that we do not know the next stage of training.

siegfried
August 31, 2006, 07:02 AM
Edit: Though I have a fear that naruto will shoot an energy blast... *hope it never happens* :noworry

the day that happens is the time that I will stop reading naruto.it is totally illogical.

Actually sasuke's new chidori is still nothing but nature manipulation. Think when lightning strikes a metal object it I guess you could say "jolts" the object. And thats pretty much what Sasuke is doing. Just channeling his chidori through his blade. It hasnt taken an actual form. Now if he made a sword out of nothing but his chidori then ya i would say he had form manipulation as well. But so far hes doing nothing but nature.

I wasnt talking about that jolts.naruto can do that with wind chakra too. he used chidori on his whole body that is sth kakashi cant do so it must be a manipulation.

and that chidori sword thing is theoricly impossible. lightning cant cut anything though I doubt it can be done even with wind.

Faust
August 31, 2006, 07:22 AM
You said in the same post that chidori is form manipulation and that chidori is both form manipulation and nature manipulation. :smile-big I think you're confused, as I am. I hope this point will be cleared soon.

Oh lol...well as I was typing this post I was going through the chapters and I completely forgot I said that...sigh...my mind's fading away :(

Luckas
August 31, 2006, 07:26 AM
Oh lol...well as I was typing this post I was going through the chapters and I completely forgot I said that...sigh...my mind's fading away :(
Nah, I think it's the chapter a little confusing.

One Eyed Sharingan
August 31, 2006, 07:28 AM
hehe dis is an interesting chapter...
in the last chapter, the preview was "Kakashi's power", i wonder whether that preview was refering to Kakashi's capability to perform rasengan, or Kakashi's slick skill with words.....or both hehehe

and just knowing that Naruto's going to attempt a jutsu that neither the 4th nor Kakashi (both are great with ninjutsu) were able to do is making me excited....

tof
August 31, 2006, 07:43 AM
I wasnt talking about that jolts.naruto can do that with wind chakra too. he used chidori on his whole body that is sth kakashi cant do so it must be a manipulation.

well this chapter makes me wonder what kakashi can't do?!? look, he performed rasengan quite easily which means he could use it in real fight and naruto knows that rasengan is a powerful move and yet, we've never seen him using it. So i think one should be really careful before one says that kakashi can't do something.

lucky
August 31, 2006, 07:51 AM
Kakashi is able to use Rasengan, which I believe through the conversation, represents the full mastery of spatial manipulation, but was unable to fuse both types of manipulation without sacrificing some of the control needed for Rasengan thus not really gaining its full power.

Agreed.

From brucelees 321 translation:

You don't just change Chakara into lightning with that Jutsu; you decide the power and the range of the attack by altering the chakra as you release the lightning.

It appears that chidori is kakashi's watered-down attempt at the completion of rasengan... by making a technique with a lower level of FormManipulation required, he could manage the NatureManipulation at the same time.

The result was a strong jutsu suitable for stabbing/cutting, but required high movement speed [of the attacker] to be effective. This seems to be a problem that rasengan does not have. It is also a problem [cant see the enemy's counter-attack] that makes the jutsu incomplete for non-sharingan users, which kakashi conviniently became after creating the jutsu.

It also seems that chidori is only on-par with the regular rasengan, if not below. Clearly the lower level of FormManipulation [which is observable/evident as the electricity chakra goes all over the place, it is not concentrated in one point] has severely hindered it's potential.

Okay for people confused bout what Kakashi said. He cannot do both form and nature at the SAME TIME.

Chidori: 100% Nature

Rasengan: 100% Form

I dont agree. I think that he's saying that he cant do it [apply NatureManipulation] at that level of FormManipulation. What he did with chidori [i think] is lower the levels invovled.

Rasengan: 100% Form [Difficulty Level: A]
Chidori: ~10% Form, 90% Nature [Difficulty Level: ? A?] [however only useful/complete for sharingan user]

I think the relationship between difficulty and form/nature could be explained through a mathematical function whereby a 100% Form + 10% Nature is MUCH harder than, say, 90% + 20% and so on. It would take the form D(x, y) [D for difficulty] where x=Form and y=Nature.

N; so, I can alerady do both things huh, that's what you're saying?
N; Oh man, this seems so easy to do
K; oh yeah? If that's true then there wasn't much point in my inventing chidori, eh?

I think kakashi is implying that by naruto saying"this seems so easy [to combine Form and Nature Manipulation]" it makes his chidori look pointless. Given that interpretation it is also implied that chidori is [b]both Form&Nature Manipulation. He is telling naruto that it is neither pointless or easy.

Oh, and about the chapter. I was a little dissapointed about the 'wind rasengan' development, though i am excited by how much emphasis has been placed on its difficulty and the ramifications [naruto > 4th hockage - well, in one way at least] of naruto completing it.

I think we're shaping up for some severe flashback chapters involving asuma and his monk buddy. Also i like the reinforcing of Kakuzus hatred towards Hidan by the baldy... shaping up for some serious conflict between the two characters.

Luckas
August 31, 2006, 08:05 AM
@Lucky Sorry, I didn't quote your long post, but when Kakashi talked to Naruto about the five natures of chakra he(Kakashi) clearly said that chidori is nature manipulation in opposition to rasengan which is spatial recomposition, and in this last chapter it is said that it's very very difficult to use spatial recomposition and nature manipulation together so I think that chidori should be only nature manipulation.

lucky
August 31, 2006, 08:10 AM
@Lucky Sorry, I didn't quote your long post, but when Kakashi talked to Naruto about the five natures of chakra he(Kakashi) clearly said that chidori is nature manipulation in opposition to rasengan which is spatial recomposition, and in this last chapter it is said that it's very very difficult to use spatial recomposition and nature manipulation together so I think that chidori should be only nature manipulation.

Ok, i might look into this a bit more, as im interested for more info to go into my theory [link in sig].

tupacamaru
August 31, 2006, 08:28 AM
Hey guys, it's true all the confusion between those two chapters one saying chidori is nature manipulation, and the other saying it's both. But since kakashi said combining the two of them it's too difficult it can imply that chidori is only nature manipulation and that there is a missunderstanding in the translation.

But I fail to see, how mastering one jutsu that combines both nature and form will make naruto surpass kakashi... According to what kakashi said that this training might make naruto surpass him..

Dracul
August 31, 2006, 08:32 AM
If he just learns a wind rasengan, i'm gonna be a sad panda.

Otomo kage
August 31, 2006, 08:33 AM
Hey guys, it's true all the confusion between those two chapters one saying chidori is nature manipulation, and the other saying it's both. But since kakashi said combining the two of them it's too difficult it can imply that chidori is only nature manipulation and that there is a missunderstanding in the translation.

But I fail to see, how mastering one jutsu that combines both nature and form will make naruto surpass kakashi... According to what kakashi said that this training might make naruto surpass him..

Words can be words. kakashi's is reffering to naruto that he can surpass him on doing better form manipulation, and nature manipulation.

It all depends on how you intepret it my friend.

If he just learns a wind rasengan, i'm gonna be a sad panda.

Lol again, you fail to read the manga. The rasengan was built (the shape) "to be 100% form" (which naruto can do) and "100% nature" (Which naruto can't do). But it is rare for someone to do this, even the great fourth hokage could NOT do this(said to be known greatest ninja in history). If naruto completes it, you should be happy, because he completed the "rasengan"!

Luckas
August 31, 2006, 08:36 AM
Ok, i might look into this a bit more, as im interested for more info to go into my theory [link in sig].

Maybe, I have an idea: rasengan is pure spatial recomposition so the jutsu doesn't need hand seals, instead chidori requires nature manipulation and then a little spatial recomposition to "decide the power and the range of the attack", so it could be that to perform chidori you use nature manipulation and spatial recomposition one after the other but not together and for this reason you need hand seals.

Calootoo
August 31, 2006, 08:46 AM
Damn, the fake spoiler was much better, now the chapter is kinda disappointing. And why are we back again with the damn rasengan? Can't Naruto do something different? If you make the same technique with a different name that's cheating.

Otomo kage
August 31, 2006, 09:07 AM
Damn, the fake spoiler was much better, now the chapter is kinda disappointing. And why are we back again with the damn rasengan? Can't Naruto do something different? If you make the same technique with a different name that's cheating.

Said when it was different? The original form of rasengan is being able to use 100% nature chakra, and 100% form.

Naruto's rasengan, the 4th (creator), Jiraiya, and even the great Kakashi is all "INCOMPLETE RASENGAN"!

Calootoo
August 31, 2006, 09:14 AM
^^Yeah, i got the difference, what i meant was that the rasengan+wind will probably have nearly the same shape, a little longer name and a lot more power. But the normal rasengan already have a lot of power, so... there won't be much of a difference in the end.

nixuboy
August 31, 2006, 09:18 AM
Damm that was good chapper :amuse
Can't wait next one

destinator
August 31, 2006, 09:21 AM

Hahha yeah the fake spoiler would have been 100% fan service =)

conan
August 31, 2006, 09:23 AM
I disagree calotoo, its not more power, you see rasengans original form is simply packing a huge amount of power in to the circle, naruto's latest training is to slash using wind manipulated chakra, so there will be more slashing in rasengan.

the end result is tricky to imagine, but I like where this is going.

Luckas
August 31, 2006, 09:23 AM
Just a stupid question: in the manga it wasn't never said what is the Yondaime's element?

Otomo kage
August 31, 2006, 09:26 AM
Just a stupid question: in the manga it wasn't never said what is the Yondaime's element?

He is wind user. Not sure which manga chapter it said it though.

jswan
August 31, 2006, 09:32 AM
^^Yeah, i got the difference, what i meant was that the rasengan+wind will probably have nearly the same shape, a little longer name and a lot more power. But the normal rasengan already have a lot of power, so... there won't be much of a difference in the end.

What evidence at all do you have to draw this conclusion. Don't you think that kishimoto is going to avoid exactly this sort of thing in order to keep the story interesting? Has there been a plot point in this past where Kishimoto has shown such a propensity for laziness, or are you just expressing disappointment that Naruto's power isn't growing to new and god like levels every few volumes ala DBZ? Really, you've got to have a little literary perspective and appreciate the fact that Kishimoto is just as likely to get bored as a writer as you are to get bored as a reader. Surely something more interesting than your ho-hum and totally unsupported prediction is in store for us.