PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Urahara Kisuke Vs. Toshiro Hitsguya

yellowman1
October 27, 2008, 10:50 AM
Urahara (full power)
Hitsguya (full power no limit)
[hr]
well it would be a good fight but in the end Urahara might lose unless he has something up his sleeve but hit. would win slightly so he gets my vote but then again urahara did a way better fight with yammi

~Joshua~
October 27, 2008, 10:53 AM
Urahara is smart but I fail to see how he would defeat Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya always has something up his sleeve and has the water in the atmosphere to his advantage.

kikrox1
October 27, 2008, 05:24 PM
Urahara is smart but I fail to see how he would defeat Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya always has something up his sleeve and has the water in the atmosphere to his advantage.

Urahara has never really shown his full strength and we has seen toushiros constantly and unless halibel is alot weaker than yammi who he couldnt hurt at all then toushiro is about to be killed(off topic i know)

Onomatopoeia
October 27, 2008, 05:34 PM
What the fuck is with all these Hitsugaya vs ??? and Kenpachi vs ??? let's get something original.

Something like a Shikai Ichigo vs Barragans Fraccions one at a time. Post Bankai Training during SS.

~Joshua~
October 27, 2008, 06:45 PM
These posts are sort of getting old and people are indeed getting fed up with them...Unless there is a separate section for posts such as this I don't feel obligated to give people any reason to dislike me to the point that my posts and null and void to them.

Eddy01741
October 27, 2008, 07:53 PM
Um, urahara, easily.... he's only shown shikai and he's pretty much just toying with yammi and alike. He's definitely hiding more power (okay, that's undisputable, he has bankai (since all captains in history save for kenpachi have had it)).

Aikidoka
October 27, 2008, 10:21 PM
Urahara Kisuke...it wouldn't even really be a fight. Kisuke is someone who was considered a possible source of trouble by Aizen during the Gaiden, and whose name was known throughout Soul Society a century after he was exiled. He also has incredible intelligence and ingenuity. These combinations would make him more than a match for Hitsugaya.

~Joshua~
October 28, 2008, 01:07 PM
Hitsugaya was called a genius by Ichimaru, which was a former captain. he has some skill that I don't see Urahara cake-walking this. Also, Aikidoka can you provide proof of how Urahara was considered a possible source of trouble for Aizen?

Raizen
October 28, 2008, 01:33 PM
Hitsu is young and inexperienced and his bankai seems to be imperfected. Urahara would win. He has a lot more up his sleeve and is quite a powerhouse. Unless hitsu shows something new in the fight against halibel, my vote goes for urahara

Masaki195
October 28, 2008, 01:39 PM
This guy (yellowman1) Just doesn't like Toshiro, and is making thread up just so he can lose.:eyeroll

Urahara, of course.

Onomatopoeia
October 28, 2008, 01:48 PM
Urahara hasn't released his Bankai yet. We already know who will win.

kikrox1
October 28, 2008, 04:56 PM
Just so i can add on to this hitsugaya bashing Ulquiorra the 4th espada had to come in and delfect uraharas one and only attack on Yammi where Hitsugaya attacked yammi and he broke out of the ice and asked him to do it again because it felt good

Aikidoka
October 28, 2008, 10:37 PM
Also, Aikidoka can you provide proof of how Urahara was considered a possible source of trouble for Aizen?
In chapters 175 and 176, where Aizen explains his plan, and in the few chapters between the Arrancar arc and the Hueco Mundo arc.

Kisuke was the one who beat Aizen to finding a way to break down the barriers between shinigami and hollow. Not only that, but he hid the Hougyoku, making it difficult for Aizen to obtain it and prompting him to even fake his own death in order to get to it. Kisuke was Aizen's "intellectual" rival of a sort, surpassing him in the research of shinigamification and indirectly causing problems that slowed Aizen's retrieval of the Hougyoku.

Kisuke was also the only one who knew how to make a passageway into Hueco Mundo. Because of that, Soul Society and the Ryoka could potentially form a full-scale invasion into Aizen's base which had been previously impenetrable, because no one knew a way in (mentioned in the earlier volumes).

Kisuke's the one that's caused the most trouble for Aizen so far, and has the most potential of causing more...whereas Hitsugaya in comparison is a mere foot-soldier. He may be as smart as Kisuke and could therefore match him in tactics as well as strength, but Kisuke is creative and resourceful, and has dozens of his inventions on hand to deal with Hitsugaya. Remember how Kisuke was able to analyze Yammi's bala after seeing it being used? He said if he saw it enough times he might be able to counter it. Same with a fight against Hitsugaya.

Kisuke's unpredictability and quick thinking would be hard to counter. Hitsugaya, who was taken off guard by Luppi's attack upon his release, would be hard-pressed to counter any of Kisuke's creative strategies. Due to all of these traits, I find it hard to believe that Hitsugaya would stand a chance against Kisuke once he got serious.

yellowman1
October 29, 2008, 10:48 AM
This guy (yellowman1) Just doesn't like Toshiro, and is making thread up just so he can lose.:eyeroll

Urahara, of course.

one someone asked me to do it two im one of the only 2 that voted form him cause i think it. in bankai form is more capable then urhara that has been thrown out of soul society and treated as a hollow he got hit by yammi >.> at least hit. did not

~Joshua~
October 29, 2008, 10:52 AM
Thank you yellowman1. Hitsugaya's shikai may not have done damage to Yammi, however a one hit kill from shikai would have made the hype due to Espada's null and void. Hitsugaya took on a menos without looking and sliced it in half without looking (anime). But of course my argument isn't going to be taken seriously seeing how it's "not canon." >_>

Eddy01741
October 29, 2008, 07:14 PM
In chapters 175 and 176, where Aizen explains his plan, and in the few chapters between the Arrancar arc and the Hueco Mundo arc.

Kisuke was the one who beat Aizen to finding a way to break down the barriers between shinigami and hollow. Not only that, but he hid the Hougyoku, making it difficult for Aizen to obtain it and prompting him to even fake his own death in order to get to it. Kisuke was Aizen's "intellectual" rival of a sort, surpassing him in the research of shinigamification and indirectly causing problems that slowed Aizen's retrieval of the Hougyoku.

Kisuke was also the only one who knew how to make a passageway into Hueco Mundo. Because of that, Soul Society and the Ryoka could potentially form a full-scale invasion into Aizen's base which had been previously impenetrable, because no one knew a way in (mentioned in the earlier volumes).

Kisuke's the one that's caused the most trouble for Aizen so far, and has the most potential of causing more...whereas Hitsugaya in comparison is a mere foot-soldier. He may be as smart as Kisuke and could therefore match him in tactics as well as strength, but Kisuke is creative and resourceful, and has dozens of his inventions on hand to deal with Hitsugaya. Remember how Kisuke was able to analyze Yammi's bala after seeing it being used? He said if he saw it enough times he might be able to counter it. Same with a fight against Hitsugaya.

Kisuke's unpredictability and quick thinking would be hard to counter. Hitsugaya, who was taken off guard by Luppi's attack upon his release, would be hard-pressed to counter any of Kisuke's creative strategies. Due to all of these traits, I find it hard to believe that Hitsugaya would stand a chance against Kisuke once he got serious.
Yeah, urahara did have quite a brilliant mind, in 14 years he developed a way to break down the barrier between shinigami and hollows, while evern after 100 years, Aizen couldn't do the same, and if Urahara never found out, Aizen might never have found a way at all.

It's quite ironic that Urahara's brilliance and Aizen's lackthereof actually amounted to Aizen becoming a major villain.

~Joshua~
October 30, 2008, 06:29 AM
All Urahara seems to have is a blast and shield from his shikai. I don't see Hitsugaya getting overwhelmed by that.

yellowman1
October 30, 2008, 06:32 AM
hit. can freeze the water in the atmosphere so if the atmosphere is his weapon and as far as i see urhara can on sheild from one angle hit. cah
n ice PRISON from all sides!

~Joshua~
October 30, 2008, 10:42 AM
Yeah the shield is only in one direction. He had to use it against Ichigo just releasing pressure. Hitsugaya has the advantage in every fight he gets into seeing how there is water everywhere.

Shaunlim
October 30, 2008, 10:52 AM
People seems to be forgetting that Hitsugaya's attack are all from one direction as well. The only time he did multi-direction was when he fought Luppi. And this is the important thing that people seems to forget over and over. He needs his prep time. Last time I check, it was somewhat long and undisturbed.

yellowman1
October 30, 2008, 11:31 AM
People seems to be forgetting that Hitsugaya's attack are all from one direction as well. The only time he did multi-direction was when he fought Luppi. And this is the important thing that people seems to forget over and over. He needs his prep time. Last time I check, it was somewhat long and undisturbed.

yes but his dragon can turn so his dragon can wrap around him and how will that sheild block him from that?

~Joshua~
October 30, 2008, 12:36 PM
That shield can break from an attack where Ichigo simply releases some pressure...

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/67/15/

I'm pretty sure that Hitsugaya can find a way around, or through it.

kikrox1
October 30, 2008, 08:57 PM
Thank you yellowman1. Hitsugaya's shikai may not have done damage to Yammi, however a one hit kill from shikai would have made the hype due to Espada's null and void. Hitsugaya took on a menos without looking and sliced it in half without looking (anime). But of course my argument isn't going to be taken seriously seeing how it's "not canon." >_>

so what if urahara was banished because he got framed by the person who is the main enemy in the show right now that just means aizen knew he would be a threat to him in the future because he knows hes strong and yoruichi saved urahara from having his powers taking away so that threat is still there.

Urahara actually hurt yammi in his shikai form and he didnt try to go full power with his attack. Just because urahara got hit once doesnt make hitsuguyas skill any higher. Urahara analyzed EVERYTHING about that attack from that one hit and dodged all the others with an extremly difficult to use new inventions of his(the portable gigai). What is the last thing hitsuguya invented or analyzed extensively in less than 10 seconds (:cool: yea thats right i know words) plz tell me wen u find that out

ryanzokuken
October 30, 2008, 09:57 PM
That shield can break from an attack where Ichigo simply releases some pressure...

and then later Urahara's shield proved completely useful when it stopped Yammy's attacks. and Yammy is vastly stronger than Ichigo was back in training.

you guys are also hypothesizing based on Hitsugaya's bankai vs Urahara's shikai.

not to mention all else Urahara has, like his inventions and supreme intelligence and analytical capabilites.

who's to say Urahara wouldn't do precisely the same thing that Aizen did to Hitsugaya in the anime?

Urahara's portable, inflatable gigais can serve the same purpose as Aizen's illusionary image of himself. Urahara was able to switch out and cause Yammy to attack and continue attacking the gigai, while Urahara was elsewhere.

Hitsugaya has a better chance over in the vs Kenpachi thread than he does against Urahara. this is just silly.

kikrox1
October 30, 2008, 10:17 PM
yellowman and joshua are u saying hitsuguya can beat Urahara with only his shikai because his sheild only blocks in one place and then his bankais powers wuld kill him because if u are then maybe you should wait until Urahara shows all his moves especially in bankai because we alredy know all of hitsuguyas and we havent seen all of Urahras battle inventions that could probly give him a boost because we all know Urahara plans ahead

Shaunlim
October 30, 2008, 11:45 PM
yes but his dragon can turn so his dragon can wrap around him and how will that sheild block him from that?

1. Urahara can't shunpo before that dragon actually hits him ???

2. Urahara has to go defensive and can't go offensive with his GT like attack ??

1. GT is now comparable to Hitsugaya's shikai ?? GT is a pure energy attack which is nothing similar to Hyourinmaru.

Onomatopoeia
October 30, 2008, 11:56 PM
Why is this still going on?

yellowman1
October 31, 2008, 10:07 AM
1. Urahara can't shunpo before that dragon actually hits him ???

2. Urahara has to go defensive and can't go offensive with his GT like attack ??

1. GT is now comparable to Hitsugaya's shikai ?? GT is a pure energy attack which is nothing similar to Hyourinmaru.

ummm you act as if the dragon is slow moving at 1 mph im sure it can move pretty quickly and if he does shupo he can get him and freeze him with the chain like he did gin :p

kikrox1
October 31, 2008, 10:53 AM
ummm you act as if the dragon is slow moving at 1 mph im sure it can move pretty quickly and if he does shupo he can get him and freeze him with the chain like he did gin :p

no one said that the dragon is slow but its pretty clear that urahara isnt either of you wach the yammi and urahara fight again you will see a glimpse of his speed when hes not even fighting serious

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/235/02/

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/235/03/

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/235/04/

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/235/05/

the first 3 manga pages show his speed in that fight against yammi and the last one shows his only attack on him its pretty plain to see that he can damage yammi(something hitsuguya cant do) so if he sends his dragon to him he has 4 opptions to do

1.portable gigai
2.his GT like attack
3.his sheild
4.shunpo away

yellowman1
October 31, 2008, 10:57 AM
1.ice wings
2. ice prison (if no prep time) ice dragon
3. shunpo be hind him or next while hes blocking dragon
4. ice chain
5. finish him!

~Joshua~
October 31, 2008, 10:58 AM
Yeah he certinly got seirous when he got Bala'd in the back. I have no reason to see why Urahara didn't finish Yammi. It is really beyond me why he did. His shield as broken by Ichigo's spiritual pressure...

Shaunlim
October 31, 2008, 11:25 AM

1.ice wings
2. ice prison (if no prep time) ice dragon
3. shunpo be hind him or next while hes blocking dragon
4. ice chain
5. finish him!

1. Uruhara moves faster than that dragon. I can assure that much. With his portable gigai, that chain can possibly entangle the wrong guy.

2. You are using his bankai feats against Uruhara's shikai. That alone should tell you something.

Yeah he certinly got seirous when he got Bala'd in the back. I have no reason to see why Urahara didn't finish Yammi. It is really beyond me why he did. His shield as broken by Ichigo's spiritual pressure...

1. GT = pure concentration of reiatsu compressed
Hyourin = water + ice from reiatsu.

It's totally different. And I can easily argue that GT is much stronger compared to that.

ryanzokuken
October 31, 2008, 12:01 PM
O_O this is ridiculous.

i cannot fathom how there are actually people who think Hitsugaya could beat Kisuke Urahara....:blink

where have you been looking the whole series?
few things have been hinted at more than Urahara being an extremely powerful, fearsome shinigami.

you Hitsu fans that give everybody the "you're seriously underestimating Hitsugaya! you'll see!"; actually, you're overestimating him, and without any good reason or evidence. we've seen him fight several times, we've seen him go all out, use bankai and several different techniques with it, we've seen him get down to being severely injured and gritting his teeth and really struggling at the end of fights.

and yet he's still got only a single victory, against Shawlong, a fraccion, whom F'd Hitsugaya up pretty damn good, and whom Hitsugaya needed his bankai and limit released to kill.

we know what he can do and what his powers and abilites are like.

its ok to like the character, but you liking him and your opinion and hopes and wishes for him to be powerful won't make it so.

if you look at the evidence and think about it logically and reasonably, you can see the truth.

hajialibaig
October 31, 2008, 12:29 PM
woah... I can't believe this thread is still going. Half of the posts here are basically from two hitsu noob fans - wait, make that, clueless bunch of noobs.

~Joshua~
October 31, 2008, 12:34 PM
Calling people noobs because they like a character? Yeah, that just makes the whole situation a better one.

kikrox1
October 31, 2008, 01:19 PM
y is josh and yellowman constantly comparing Uraharas shikai to Hitsuguyas bankai and only using his sheild as the comparison. did u forget the filler arc where Hitsuguya was fighting the bounto sending mutiple dragons at him and he just moved out the way and he has no sheild ._. i dnt remember the bount being able to use any type of flash step(aside from karyia) and Hitsuguya also had to go bankai in that fight so do u really think that dragon will touch Urahara

Aikidoka
October 31, 2008, 04:59 PM
Calling people noobs because they like a character? Yeah, that just makes the whole situation a better one.
Please look at ryanzokuken's post:

O_O this is ridiculous.

i cannot fathom how there are actually people who think Hitsugaya could beat Kisuke Urahara....

where have you been looking the whole series?
few things have been hinted at more than Urahara being an extremely powerful, fearsome shinigami.

you Hitsu fans that give everybody the "you're seriously underestimating Hitsugaya! you'll see!"; actually, you're overestimating him, and without any good reason or evidence. we've seen him fight several times, we've seen him go all out, use bankai and several different techniques with it, we've seen him get down to being severely injured and gritting his teeth and really struggling at the end of fights.

and yet he's still got only a single victory, against Shawlong, a fraccion, whom F'd Hitsugaya up pretty damn good, and whom Hitsugaya needed his bankai and limit released to kill.

we know what he can do and what his powers and abilites are like.

its ok to like the character, but you liking him and your opinion and hopes and wishes for him to be powerful won't make it so.

if you look at the evidence and think about it logically and reasonably, you can see the truth.
I like Hitsugaya too, but I can tell when one of my favorite characters can win, and when he can't. The Hitsugaya match-ups in this topic are unreasonable...I'd like to see a Hitsu vs. topic that he actually has a fair chance at.

Joshua and yellowman, you both have good points, but you've been using them over and over despite the fact that they've already been refuted. Instead of repeating yourselves, couldn't you trying refuting those refutations? It would make the discussion/argument go more smoothly. Right now, those of us who voted Kisuke aren't really convinced that your choice is correct, simply because you're using only a few arguments and ignoring people who are trying to, you know, argue with you. Unless you prove that their points are incorrect, the topic isn't going to go anywhere.

yellowman1
October 31, 2008, 07:14 PM
whoa whoa whoa b4 this gets out of hand i will have everyone know that i dont like hit at all hes not my fav. person if anything i hate him but i wont be bias hit. is a lower powered captain compared to the rest and yes i believe hit. my beat uhrara by defult lol but i still think hit will win so calm down now on the other hand joshua is a hit. fan btw >.>

Raizen
October 31, 2008, 08:01 PM
As much as I like the white haired podigy, urahara is just too strong and smart too. he toyed with yammi like he was some loser.

Until hitsugaya displays anything new in his fight with halibel (like his countdown == ultimate power) then my opinion remains

yellowman1
October 31, 2008, 08:16 PM
As much as I like the white haired podigy, urahara is just too strong and smart too. he toyed with yammi like he was some loser.

Until hitsugaya displays anything new in his fight with halibel (like his countdown == ultimate power) then my opinion remains

ehhh.... im starting to slide toward hit. seeing that all i am doing is defending someones bankai against a shikai but then again uhrara has no limit like hit. i guess im undecied but a lil more toward uhrara!

~Joshua~
November 01, 2008, 08:03 PM
I've seen Hitsugaya use his bankai without a limit. Oh and yellowman please don't put me out that.

Kikrox you shouldn't single people out like that as well. Since you want to use the Bounto arc i'll do it as well. During that fight against Koga, Hitsugaya was using shikai and destroyed his doll. He went bankai when Koga used the final form.

I'm hopeful for Hitsugaya's fight to progress with Halibel, I really am. Thank you for those who don't badmouth me about liking a character. I'm not the type to just give up when the odds are against me...

Onomatopoeia
November 01, 2008, 08:43 PM
Why are Rape Threads always prolonged?

yellowman1
November 01, 2008, 08:57 PM
Why are Rape Threads always prolonged?

lmao i am one of the 2 ppl that voted for hit and yes this is a savage rape lmao but um just stating my opinion i know hit. is a low lv captain and thats in my book btw and uhrara is to me to but i think hit. will pull of something like he did to gin to uhrara and try to finish of uhrara i mean uhara did have to go shikai to stop yammi's punch and just to hurt him lol and uhara has no limit put on him like hit. ;)

kikrox1
November 02, 2008, 05:48 PM
I've seen Hitsugaya use his bankai without a limit. Oh and yellowman please don't put me out that.

Kikrox you shouldn't single people out like that as well. Since you want to use the Bounto arc i'll do it as well. During that fight against Koga, Hitsugaya was using shikai and destroyed his doll. He went bankai when Koga used the final form.

I'm hopeful for Hitsugaya's fight to progress with Halibel, I really am. Thank you for those who don't badmouth me about liking a character. I'm not the type to just give up when the odds are against me...

All i said is that Hitsu had to go to his bankai form i never said when. And my point still stands that the bount could not use any higher level of speed like we all know Urahara can so im pretty sure that dragon you and yellowman keep bringing up will not hit him.

Ps. since we have not seen Urahras bankai can we just stick to shikai vs shikai because a shikai vs bankai fight is just stupid

Pss. Yellowman if u hate Hitsu then how much do you hate Urahara to still vote for him

Psss. since urahara was never officially banished from SS and never had his powers taken away doesnt that mean his restriction is always in effect

~Joshua~
November 03, 2008, 10:38 AM
The Bounto were made from soul reaper cells and Kariya was shown to Flash Step.

Yuroichi broke Urahara out of SS before they did anything to him, so I don't really see a restriction on him at all.

kikrox1
November 03, 2008, 11:39 AM
The Bounto were made from soul reaper cells and Kariya was shown to Flash Step.

Yuroichi broke Urahara out of SS before they did anything to him, so I don't really see a restriction on him at all.

i already said Kariya was the only one to flash step and i already said yoruichi broke Urahara out before they did anything to him. What u keep over looking is that all vice captain and captain level shinigami have limits on them its not placed on them just before they leave its on them in the real world to keep the balance

Raizen
November 03, 2008, 02:54 PM
i already said Kariya was the only one to flash step and i already said yoruichi broke Urahara out before they did anything to him. What u keep over looking is that all vice captain and captain level shinigami have limits on them its not placed on them just before they leave its on them in the real world to keep the balance
Unless I am reading your post wrong but it seems you are suggesting that urahara has a limit on him. Well, it isn't true. Urahara left the SS w/o anyone's consent thus no limit was placed on him.

As for using the bounts for comparison, I find that absurd. The bounts aren't real and was not written by the author thus their strength and the battles in that arc has no real merit. I mean look at ichigo, he got owned by a bount (after beating fighting on par with byakuya) and had to be saved by kira

kikrox1
November 03, 2008, 05:10 PM
._. if u say so .-. w/e the fact is that urahara is still winning the poll ._. my work is done

~Joshua~
November 03, 2008, 08:40 PM
I don't like using the Bounto's for comparison either but i'm not the one who brought it up. That's not what the post was.

kikrox1
November 04, 2008, 12:45 AM
i kno what the post was but im giving examples like everyone else on this poll and on every other X vs Y poll is doing if u dont like then you dont have to read it and even if urahara doesnt have a limit the point is he is faster than the all the bount aside from kariya because they could not use flash step. some of them may have been fast but not that fast. and hitsugay still couldnt hit the bount with his shikai and had to use bankai to finish him off

~Joshua~
November 04, 2008, 08:06 AM
We have already stated that using the Bounto arc for comparison is pointless seeing as how it is non-canon, so I can't possibly fathom why you continue to use them. However, since you are so insistent by using them, watch the following link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8MyuUhiYE

kikrox1
November 04, 2008, 01:36 PM
what does that have to do with anything it just further proves my point

Raizen
November 04, 2008, 03:11 PM
Since the bounto arc was not made by kubo, it does not show hitsu's powers to the fullest so we cannot use that as evidence. Like I said, the bounto arc really messed up the power levels : ichigo beaten easily by a doll after SS, ken being cut by a VC, Soifon fighting on par with the blonde dude. All of these shows just how ludicrous the bount arc really is

If u want to compare feats, use the manga as evidence

kikrox1
November 04, 2008, 06:04 PM
._. my point is that they culdnt use high levels of speed but i can drop the bounts and jus go back to yammi vs hitsu or hitsu vs luppi or hitsu vs the 11th arrancar

yellowman1
November 04, 2008, 06:45 PM
true but urhara shield was broken by ichigo in shikai the first day he got it and his shield was all creaked up and chiped and broken and his hat was sliced up if it wasn't for that shield fight a first day shikai ichigo he wouldn't be in the show anymore unless it was a flash back =]
hmmm a arm only seconds after ichigo got shikai???? patheic >.>

Shaunlim
November 04, 2008, 09:23 PM
true but urhara shield was broken by ichigo in shikai the first day he got it and his shield was all creaked up and chiped and broken and his hat was sliced up if it wasn't for that shield fight a first day shikai ichigo he wouldn't be in the show anymore unless it was a flash back =]

GT = a pure energy attack
Hyourinmaru = reiatsu turned into water and ice via zanpakto

We have gone over this a thousand times. And yet the fact that GT > Hyourinmaru's ice attack still doesn't differ.

Nestorsiaaa
November 04, 2008, 09:33 PM
Man people have to stop placing hitsugaya in a poll...i mean read the forums.......he never wins...seriously NEVER. Why?? Because he cant even shoot out his dragon in Bankai(unlike in bleach movies) and he has to store time to wait for his 1000yrs ice prison which i dont think urahara will give him.....and another reason why he would most definitely lose to urahara is because his shikai couldnt hurt yammi whereas urahara's did....n hell we're not even talkin about urahara using his bankai n probably pulling a vizard mask too

~Joshua~
November 05, 2008, 07:16 AM
Urahara pulling out a vaizard mask? I'd love to see you prove that. He only made the Hougyoku to help Shinji and the other vaizards.

kikrox1
November 05, 2008, 11:53 AM

if you go back in that chapter you will see ichigo said he wont hold back and i think he fired a GT so of course the shield would break but it only cracked its not like he shatterd the sheild and you dont know how much power he put into his sheild

~Joshua~
November 05, 2008, 12:58 PM
Ichigo, at that point, did not know how to release GT at will. So it wasn't as if he actually tried to release it. He stated he wouldn't be able to keep it concealed.

Raizen
November 05, 2008, 02:41 PM
Ichigo, at that point, did not know how to release GT at will. So it wasn't as if he actually tried to release it. He stated he wouldn't be able to keep it concealed.
What are we arguing about here about ichigo's GT??? :blink

kikrox1
November 05, 2008, 07:45 PM

i never said he tried to use GT i said i think he fired one

he didnt know how until he was trained by zangetsu and when he appeard at the sougokyu hill with byakuya he said hes just been doing it randomly until now

so he could have done it by accident against urahara at his full potential then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXSd_2OYkfQ this vid shows what im talking about

yellowman1
November 05, 2008, 07:58 PM
i never said he tried to use GT i said i think he fired one

he didnt know how until he was trained by zangetsu and when he appeard at the sougokyu hill with byakuya he said hes just been doing it randomly until now

so he could have done it by accident against urahara at his full potential then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXSd_2OYkfQ this vid shows what im talking about

no he actually was not doing it randomly back then he was fighting renji and he found his "resolve" and he showed a flash back when he was fighting urahara and he was doing it after he found his "resolve" they did it at the same time and made a big X on the floor

but kikrox1 why do you keep moving away from the thread its about hitsguya and urahara personally i think now after seeing what people have stated that urahara can beat hit. it was showed him doing damage and blocking his attacks with his shikai something hit. could not do seeing how yammi broke out of it shook it off and said nice chill.... yammi had to be saved by the 4th and he would have died when it was one on one so i know i voted for hit. only because i know kubo would let him win by default cause he's popular but in a non bias fight bankai to bankai even though we don't know urahara's own so shikai vs. shikai and hit. would get it handed to him :s

kikrox1
November 05, 2008, 08:09 PM
no he actually was not doing it randomly back then he was fighting renji and he found his "resolve" and he showed a flash back when he was fighting urahara and he was doing it after he found his "resolve" they did it at the same time and made a big X on the floor

but kikrox1 why do you keep moving away from the thread its about hitsguya and urahara personally i think now after seeing what people have stated that urahara can beat hit. it was showed him doing damage and blocking his attacks with his shikai something hit. could not do seeing how yammi broke out of it shook it off and said nice chill.... yammi had to be saved by the 4th and he would have died when it was one on one so i know i voted for hit. only because i know kubo would let him win by default cause he's popular but in a non bias fight bankai to bankai even though we don't know urahara's own so shikai vs. shikai and hit. would get it handed to him :s

I didnt bring ichigo up u and joshua kept saying ichigo broke Uraharas sheild with just his spirit energy and im saying it could have been a GT slash at full power

and ichigo said himself he didnt know how he was doing it until he trained with Zangetsu so in that fight with renji it was random wether it was "resolve" or not it doesnt make it on purpose

yellowman1
November 05, 2008, 08:14 PM
theres no way it could have been full power especially compared to now he did that after a few seconds of getting shikai it was weak.... especially compared to now >.>

kikrox1
November 05, 2008, 08:20 PM
i mean full power at that time since he said he dosent know if he can hold back

shadowfox1
November 06, 2008, 10:26 AM
Well from what ive been hearing many of you think that just because hit. has a tiugh time against yanni that he is sorry, but geuss what that was a different fight. I believe that hit. can beat urauhara in a fight.

~Joshua~
November 06, 2008, 11:20 AM
Hitsugaya hasn't really shown anything "impressive" in some people's version of "good." I believe that he will amaze us. Mastery of bankai perhaps.

kikrox1
November 06, 2008, 11:34 AM
Well from what ive been hearing many of you think that just because hit. has a tiugh time against yanni that he is sorry, but geuss what that was a different fight. I believe that hit. can beat urauhara in a fight.

its not just that its because Urahara still has not shown his full power

Raizen
November 06, 2008, 11:04 PM
I like hitsu but urahara is pretty strong, he and youruichi are up their in the strength rank behind ukitake and shunsui

~Joshua~
November 07, 2008, 07:24 AM
So who could Hitsugaya be compared to?

yellowman1
November 07, 2008, 07:27 AM
he can be compared to probly the same level they could fight on par =]

~Joshua~
November 07, 2008, 07:28 AM
Be on the same level as who?

yellowman1
November 07, 2008, 07:30 AM
to the fox captain -_-'

Raizen
November 07, 2008, 12:53 PM
So who could Hitsugaya be compared to?
I think hitsu could fight decently against mayuri, tousen and soifon

~Joshua~
November 07, 2008, 01:17 PM

Do you think he could fight on the same level as captains like Byakuya and Ukitake? :oh

Raizen
November 07, 2008, 01:34 PM
Do you think he could fight on the same level as captains like Byakuya and Ukitake? :oh
No I do not, at least that is what shown so far. After the fight with halibel he many be capable and on par with byakuya but ukitake is far ahead of him

kikrox1
November 07, 2008, 04:05 PM

I dont think he can fight on par with tousen just by a comparison to some of what we have seen.

I think soi fon is way too fast for hitsu.im not saying he is slow im saying soi fon is faster and still has her shunko ability to increase that speed and only needs 2 hits to win, and then we have not seen her bankai so she also has unknown potential

Mayuri is actually pretty weak so i think hitsu would be able to take him easily. Mayuri doesnt really analyze that fast i think but he does know how to get his information and he can work fast but if hitsu gets hit with mayuris shikai them its game over for him

._. i kno it sounds like im hitsu bashing im not trying to but im just using common sense. im not a fanboy of hitsu so i can give a real opinion without favoritism. i am the one who requested this thread from yellowman because at the time i had no account so im the fanboy of urahara i geuss but i take into acount all that i know between them and all that needs to be found out, its just common sense that urahra will win ._. at least its wat me and 25 other people think anyway

En Yang Ji
November 07, 2008, 04:13 PM
I agree with Kikrox1. The only 2 captains I can see hitsu hanging with are Komimura and possibly Ukitake (when his sickness kicks in).

Eddy01741
November 07, 2008, 05:20 PM
Um, I would say that Ukitake would beat Hitsu before his sickness kicks in if he took the fight seriously and was fighting to kill. He's suggested to be one of the most powerful current captains by Yama.

Raizen
November 07, 2008, 06:07 PM
Um, I would say that Ukitake would beat Hitsu before his sickness kicks in if he took the fight seriously and was fighting to kill. He's suggested to be one of the most powerful current captains by Yama.
Yeah, ukitake would one hit hitsu like aizen did. ukitake is in no way even remotely weak.

As for tousen, i could see hitsu beating him. The darkness bankai is dangerous, but hitsu can use his wings to block himself and then use the water in the atmosphere to overwhelm the darkness.

As for soifon, i do agree she is too fast for him. i really like soifon and believe her to be one of the better captains. it was just after seeing her get beat by that arrancar that I put her on hitsu's level. but after this chapter she redeemed herself

kikrox1
November 07, 2008, 06:44 PM
Yeah, ukitake would one hit hitsu like aizen did. ukitake is in no way even remotely weak.

As for tousen, i could see hitsu beating him. The darkness bankai is dangerous, but hitsu can use his wings to block himself and then use the water in the atmosphere to overwhelm the darkness.

As for soifon, i do agree she is too fast for him. i really like soifon and believe her to be one of the better captains. it was just after seeing her get beat by that arrancar that I put her on hitsu's level. but after this chapter she redeemed herself

idk about anyone else but i only saw one hit that went straight through his body ._. but anyway Hitsu had trouble with the 11th arrancar which is Grimmjows fraccion and Tousen cut off and destroyed Grimmjows arm easily thats why i think Hitsu cant beat him

yellowman1
November 07, 2008, 06:54 PM
I don't think Ukitake can one hit hit. but he will most definitely beat him easily just as a lot of the captains can and Tousen i don't think he could lose against hit. as kikrox1 stated he had trouble against the 11th, he couldn't hurt Yammi and he had trouble with Luppi someone not fit to be an espada. but like i said before i now think Urahara can beat hit. lmao

Aonsaithya
November 25, 2008, 01:47 AM
Urahara has far more experience, and I think his bankai will be scary. The name basically has the word "blood" in it, and even the shikai has the "blood mist shield". If his bankai really is not fit for training people, like he told Renji, it would indicate that it's something inherently dangerous like Mayuris poisonous bankai.

A bankai with a name hinting at blood-related abilities, that is too dangerous to use for training others? I want to see what it does to opponents...

Raizen
November 26, 2008, 06:38 PM
Urahara is definitely powerful, no doubt.
We will see how powerful hitsu is in his upcoming battle

Reiiko
November 26, 2008, 07:56 PM
...This has gone on for six pages, and there are still people arguing that Hitsu is stronger than Urahara? Let me use some simple math...

Urahara > Yammy > Shawlong

It took Hitsu his shikai, bankai, and limiter release to defeat Shawlong, if memory serves me. Urahara pretty much raped Yammy, and we still haven't seen his Bankai. So, if we follow the logical path with power levels, Urahara has a logical advantage. Admittedly, the power levels have been rather hard to predict lately (Nnoitra > Ichigo > Kenpachi but Kenpachi > Nnoitra??), but I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. Is there any cold hard evidence that Hitsugaya would win, besides the legions of screaming fangirls that wish this to be so true?

Aonsaithya
November 27, 2008, 08:12 AM
...This has gone on for six pages, and there are still people arguing that Hitsu is stronger than Urahara? Let me use some simple math...

Urahara > Yammy > Shawlong

It took Hitsu his shikai, bankai, and limiter release to defeat Shawlong, if memory serves me. Urahara pretty much raped Yammy, and we still haven't seen his Bankai. So, if we follow the logical path with power levels, Urahara has a logical advantage. Admittedly, the power levels have been rather hard to predict lately (Nnoitra > Ichigo > Kenpachi but Kenpachi > Nnoitra??), but I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. Is there any cold hard evidence that Hitsugaya would win, besides the legions of screaming fangirls that wish this to be so true?

If someone believes in something very strongly, no logical approach can make him/her understand the real, rock hard evidence. They are like religious people, no matter what evidence you slam on the table, they will close their eyes and say "that's not true".
Hitsugaya just happens to have a lot of fanboys/girls because he's a young cool kid, and the fans are likely young cool kids too. He is the most popular character at the moment too, and I'm afraid this will affect his strenght somehow. He even got his own movie, even though he is not really that important a character. If Kubo has to decide whether to make Hitsugaya beat Halibel and make thousands of Hitsufans happy, or to realistically make Halibel rip him apart and make them all cry, I don't know what he'd do. The fans might buy more Hitsugaya-plushies if he defeats Halibel...

The problem here is that we shouldn't go as far as to immediately dismiss all opinions presented by people whom we can judge to be huge fans of a character, because some of them may still be capable of taking a neutral approach on the matter.

And oh, the irony! You are a girl, and in your avatar there's this Urahara-dude with a fan! There's even the word "fan" in there!
Urahara + Fan + Girl = Urahara-fangirl! :D Still, you are making perfect sense.

Eddy01741
November 27, 2008, 10:30 AM
Yep, completely agreed Aon, especially with the analogy to religious peoples.

Anyways, it doesn't neccesarily have to be young cool kids, they could just be young kids that like him because he's cool.

Reiiko
November 27, 2008, 10:16 PM
And oh, the irony! You are a girl, and in your avatar there's this Urahara-dude with a fan! There's even the word "fan" in there!
Urahara + Fan + Girl = Urahara-fangirl! :D Still, you are making perfect sense.

True, you have me there. :D I just felt I should point it out, and you're right, my argument is pretty redundant. I still think that Urahara would win, though.

...and now that you think about it, it really is a religion, huh?

Aonsaithya
November 28, 2008, 12:30 AM
Hitsugaya sucks

...because of the reason X?

True, you have me there. :D I just felt I should point it out, and you're right, my argument is pretty redundant. I still think that Urahara would win, though.

...and now that you think about it, it really is a religion, huh?

I hope no fan has crossed the line, beginning to truly believe that these supernatural characters actually exist would be scary :D

Though, I'd take the Gotei 13 over most mainstream-gods anyday!

Eddy01741
November 28, 2008, 01:53 PM
Hmm, if I could only pray to one of the captains... I wonder who it would be... probably Ukitake or Kyoraku...

This reminds me of the old religions of polytheistic composition.

Aonsaithya
November 28, 2008, 02:07 PM
Hmm, if I could only pray to one of the captains... I wonder who it would be... probably Ukitake or Kyoraku...

This reminds me of the old religions of polytheistic composition.

We COULD start a Bleach religion, hey. It'd still make much more sense than say...scientology?

Anyways, religion, politics and such are a kinda flammable topic. Let's move back to our two deities...krhm.
Hitsugaya and Urahara then. Urahara owns him, whuppiduu! :D

kikrox1
November 29, 2008, 03:37 PM
._. wow 38-5 xD i knew urahara would win when i asked for this to be posted ._. but the score duznt matter unless people change their minds

This last manga shows the power of the 3rds fraccion taking on rangiku who got in way over her head thinking she can take on all 3 of them and now a chunk of her body is missing and hinamori got trashed too and now kira and that other guy (i can remember his name) must save the day and if hitsuguya would let his vice captain under estimate sum1 like that maybe he under estimated halibel drastically as well .-. this is just what i think but it kinda does make sense

Raizen
December 01, 2008, 02:44 PM
i don't get how this is a thread?? :blink
Sorry but i like both hitsu and urahara but urahara has shown superior skills overall

emanresu
December 03, 2008, 05:42 AM
Urahara's gigai is decent enought to beat the lil Taichou

Raizen
December 03, 2008, 02:02 PM
Urahara's gigai is decent enought to beat the lil Taichou
That may be a little bit overreaching. I don't think hitsu is as weak as most like to believe

kikrox1
December 04, 2008, 12:14 AM
That may be a little bit overreaching. I don't think hitsu is as weak as most like to believe

i do .... probably not as weak as uraharas gigai but at least one of the weakest in the show

but then again urahara did invent the gigais so he might have made the best for himself. he may be lazy and kinda idiotic at times but its clear that he isnt stupid ._. after what aizen did to him he probly saw this whole thing coming and planned ahead ._. 100 years ahead

WaveBossa
March 11, 2009, 02:19 PM
This is the stupidest question ever.

I pick Uraha in a Gigai with no sword over a fully powred bankai no limit hitsugaya.

That is how WEAK it think he is. Even at full power, He couldn't even kill Luppy

Raizen
March 11, 2009, 02:44 PM
This is the stupidest question ever.

I pick Uraha in a Gigai with no sword over a fully powred bankai no limit hitsugaya.

That is how WEAK it think he is. Even at full power, He couldn't even kill Luppy
Luppi was the 6th espada. While he is not stronger than grim, he is still the 6th espada and thus stronger than the other espadas. Hitsu was able to trap him and was about to deliver the final blow until the negaccion appeared

Ruissu
March 11, 2009, 03:12 PM
'-_- when did hitsu ever win something easelly? i personaly am a hitsu "fan" tho, he IS weak like hell... he shouldnt even be fighting a 3rd espada for gods sake '-_- its just for "fan porpuse" only... he is a yogster as a cap. he is somehow 2X weaker than ichigo in mask...

besides. you talking about urahara... who is shinigamy for at least 100 Y (god noes how many more) the guy who "surprised" aizen with a back atack.. the guy who created the "black hollowfication sotne which the name i cant spell" the one who trained ichigo, the one who toyed with yami. he achived bankai in 3 days ...

god '-_- useless conve here

Eddy01741
March 11, 2009, 08:23 PM
Had Luppi been sensible (and hadn't started playing (sexually) with matsumoto), HItsugaya would have been done then and there, he stood no chance when he was caught by Luppi, if Luppi just pierced him with one of his tentacles, he woulda been a goner. The only reason that he even got the thousand year prison to work was because Luppi gave him time to prepare that much water and such since he was being egotistic in thinking he could take on 4 VC+ level shinigamis at once.

Raizen
March 12, 2009, 04:13 PM
Had Luppi been sensible (and hadn't started playing (sexually) with matsumoto), HItsugaya would have been done then and there, he stood no chance when he was caught by Luppi, if Luppi just pierced him with one of his tentacles, he woulda been a goner. The only reason that he even got the thousand year prison to work was because Luppi gave him time to prepare that much water and such since he was being egotistic in thinking he could take on 4 VC+ level shinigamis at once.
Hitsu's ice was not broken by the attack though, at least I don't think :blink
But hitsu was clearly not out. He merely played on the enemy's cockyness and used the time to set up the prison

I agree hitsu is weak relative to the other captains but don't be so harsh LOL

Gecko Moria
March 17, 2009, 02:17 AM
Hitsugaya is one of the weaker captains due to his un-experience. Urahara, on the other hand is a genius and has been around for a long time.

Eddy01741
March 17, 2009, 02:37 PM
Hitsu's ice was not broken by the attack though, at least I don't think :blink
But hitsu was clearly not out. He merely played on the enemy's cockyness and used the time to set up the prison

I agree hitsu is weak relative to the other captains but don't be so harsh LOL
And how did he know Luppi was cocky till he tried to do a 4 on 1? He didn't. He just got lucky htat luppi didn't pierce him with his other 7 or so tentacles right away before any of the other 3 shinigami could do anything.

Luppi is stupid, but Hitsugaya is lucky.

Raizen
March 25, 2009, 06:40 PM
And how did he know Luppi was cocky till he tried to do a 4 on 1? He didn't. He just got lucky htat luppi didn't pierce him with his other 7 or so tentacles right away before any of the other 3 shinigami could do anything.

Luppi is stupid, but Hitsugaya is lucky.
Luppi is stupid, i agree. But intelligence has a lot to do with battle.
What hitsu did was he played the victim. He led luppi into thinking he was finished and used the time to trap him

ryanzokuken
March 25, 2009, 11:39 PM
that situation is also something that can be used to argue that Hitsu is still in the fight with Halibel.

(i hate him, why am i helping him?:darn lol)

if i remember correctly, Luppi dealt a serious blow to Hitsu, shattered his ice bankai off him, just like we saw Halibel do.

as Hitsu explained, as long as there is moisture in the air, he can reform it.

bleh. he's fine. :notrust

1TrueSensei
March 26, 2009, 12:31 AM
Is this even a legit matchup? Kisuke would stomp all over Hitsugaya's pre-pubescent a**. This is a guy who has been seen canceling out attacks after seeing them one time. This is the guy who even Ulquiorra said might be a challenge if they ever fought. Mini-captain stands no chance IMO.

Raizen
March 27, 2009, 02:59 PM
Well lets see how he stands in his fight with halibel and then make conclusions. B/c I think even urahara would have a tough time with halibel

juice88
April 01, 2009, 08:35 PM
you all cant seriously think toshiro can win the proof is toshiro cant lay a finger on aizen in bankai but urahara nearly cut his shoulder with shikai not to mention urahara seems to be able to counter any attack i wouldnt be surprised if he finds a way around absolute hypnosis also urahara is able to keep up with yoruichi in speed and she is more than likely the fastest soul reaper toshiro doesnt have enough all around skills the only thing he has for him is a good sword and alot of potential and for you all that say yammi hit urahara there is no proof that ever happened since nobody was able to see when he switched out and after he came back there was no sign of damage and furthermore who ever thinks toshiro was toying around after luppis attack is mistaken cause if i recall he was still down and out while his vc was about to die and i dont think he would waste time preparing an attack at matsumotos expense

THM Nindo
April 03, 2009, 06:48 PM
Is that serious!?

I might be one of the only one, but in my head, Urahara is probably one of the strongest of all the character.

I could see Yamamoto and Aizen over him, and maybe Shin-ji now that he's a vizard.

He would pawn everyone else... IMO :P

And seriously, Toshirou!?!
He's probably the weakest Captain (with Fox-guy)...

Eddy01741
April 03, 2009, 07:46 PM
Even if he's not one of the strongest, he's definitely one of the smartest. To be the one to create gigai, the hougyoku, and such innovations, as well as the abiility to analyze enemy attacks like the Bala of yammi. So he's certainly a very intelligent shinigami, in and out of battle. And the fact that he can play around with Yammi with just shikai shows how powerful and intelligent he is. Meanwhile, Hitsugaya with shikai attacked Yammi, Yammi is unaffected by the ice and just breaks it easily.

kkck
April 03, 2009, 11:58 PM
you all cant seriously think toshiro can win the proof is toshiro cant lay a finger on aizen in bankai but urahara nearly cut his shoulder with shikai not to mention urahara seems to be able to counter any attack i wouldnt be surprised if he finds a way around absolute hypnosis also urahara is able to keep up with yoruichi in speed and she is more than likely the fastest soul reaper toshiro doesnt have enough all around skills the only thing he has for him is a good sword and alot of potential and for you all that say yammi hit urahara there is no proof that ever happened since nobody was able to see when he switched out and after he came back there was no sign of damage and furthermore who ever thinks toshiro was toying around after luppis attack is mistaken cause if i recall he was still down and out while his vc was about to die and i dont think he would waste time preparing an attack at matsumotos expense
Well, to be fair the first thing you have to be able to do if you want to merely start fighting aizen is get past kyoka suigetsu. If you dont, then you dont fight with aizen you simply are massacred. Toshiro and komamura are prove of that. Not to mention fighting aizen is probably a bad idea in itself. Lets take a look at this statements and events through the manga:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/105/07/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/174/14/

The energy aizen normaly releases in greater than the energy of tensa zangetsu when ichigo is at his best(especially considering ichigo seems to have been seriously depowered over the course of the manga for some reason).

And now, the final proof of how massively power aizen is:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/245/11/
He sent grimmjow to his knees of spirit pressure alone. Grimmjow was strong enough to stand up to ulquiorra in his unreleased form for crying out loud.

Another thing, aizen is also a pretty shard dude (understatement of the year). He designed a way to create human-hollow hybrids, and made a series of experiments with other hollows and even helped pre-hougyoku arrancar evolve(see nel, nnoitora...).

I dont think urahara can match up to aizen. Clearly urahara is the greater scientist(although that could be debated to some extent) but the sheer level of aizens power combined with insane reiatsu makes him an oponent by far above a measly captain. SO far the only ones I could see standing up to aizen are ukitake and shiunsui(above all current and previous captains according to yama), yamamoto the unquestionable strongest current captain and the former captain vizards who by nature can achieve higher limits than shinigami.

Raizen
April 06, 2009, 01:37 PM
Is that serious!?

I might be one of the only one, but in my head, Urahara is probably one of the strongest of all the character.

I could see Yamamoto and Aizen over him, and maybe Shin-ji now that he's a vizard.

He would pawn everyone else... IMO :P

That is where you are wrong, urahara is very cool and powerful but there are quite a few captains stronger than him: ukitake, shunsui, and possibly unohana other than yama and aizen.

Urahara would beat hitsu, no question or argument there. But don't be too hard on the kid

~Joshua~
April 26, 2009, 08:18 AM
that situation is also something that can be used to argue that Hitsu is still in the fight with Halibel.

(i hate him, why am i helping him?:darn lol)

if i remember correctly, Luppi dealt a serious blow to Hitsu, shattered his ice bankai off him, just like we saw Halibel do.

as Hitsu explained, as long as there is moisture in the air, he can reform it.

bleh. he's fine. :notrust

He didn't just get his bankai slashed off, his entire arm came off as well. An arm isn't something you can just reform. However, when he uses bankai his arm and feet become ice, maybe he can reform it, but at the level they are in I doubt that he is going to win.

Raizen
April 30, 2009, 03:56 PM
He didn't just get his bankai slashed off, his entire arm came off as well. An arm isn't something you can just reform. However, when he uses bankai his arm and feet become ice, maybe he can reform it, but at the level they are in I doubt that he is going to win.
Who knows maybe he can reform them. What if he turns liquid and then reforms like the girl in heroes lol
But no urahara would beat him easily

~Joshua~
April 30, 2009, 04:29 PM
Who knows maybe he can reform them. What if he turns liquid and then reforms like the girl in heroes lol
But no urahara would beat him easily

I usd to be a Hitsugaya fan bo to the core, my eyes opened however (not recently to those who think I jumped on a bandwagon). Urahara seems to be more impressive seeing as how he handled one of Hitsugaya's enemies in the same day. Personally, I don't see how he became a captain so easily. Sure he has power but IMO he isn't that far away from Renji's level.

Aikidoka
April 30, 2009, 11:00 PM
Luppi is stupid, i agree. But intelligence has a lot to do with battle.
What hitsu did was he played the victim. He led luppi into thinking he was finished and used the time to trap him
From what I understand, Hitsu was caught by surprise. If Luppi had pressed his advantage in surprise and numbers, he might have done some real damage.

Luppi's mistake was overconfidence and lack of follow-through. Notice how he also played around with Matsumoto, Ikkaku, Yumichika, when he could've just killed or at least incapitated them. Luppi doesn't understand that you can only afford to play around with your enemies if you have the power to back it up...and Luppi didn't.

Hitsu got back up and beat Luppi because of Luppi's fail, not because of trickery on Hitsu's part.

On-topic:

Bad battle record =/= Weak

Hitsu's just had really bad luck in his fights (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheWorfEffect)...most times he goes up against people you know he's not gonna stand a chance against. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE'S WEAK.

BlackGetsuga
April 30, 2009, 11:09 PM

Also if you notice: his sword is slashed in half as well:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/355/18/.

So I think his bankai is pretty surely broken.

Doombot
April 30, 2009, 11:19 PM
Also if you notice: his sword is slashed in half as well:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/355/18/.

So I think his bankai is pretty surely broken.

Like I said in the Stark vs. Aizen thread. If you voted for Hitsu.. You my friend are dumb.

Aikidoka
May 01, 2009, 12:18 AM
"Reforming" his entire right side to compensate for the "wound" isn't going to work. So Hitsu has a right arm and leg and side made out of ice. Where are the organs? Where's the right lung?

So he's got a bunch of ice in place of his right side. What's that gonna do? Nothing, because it doesn't change the fact that Hitsugaya is missing a bunch of body parts required for him to function and survive.

The ice might preserve him and delay/prevent his death, but when you start assuming that he can just make an ice body and keep on fighting, that's when you're wrong.

ryanzokuken
May 01, 2009, 12:26 AM

i posted that a while ago. way before he got cut in half.

Raizen
May 01, 2009, 03:29 PM
I usd to be a Hitsugaya fan bo to the core, my eyes opened however (not recently to those who think I jumped on a bandwagon). Urahara seems to be more impressive seeing as how he handled one of Hitsugaya's enemies in the same day. Personally, I don't see how he became a captain so easily. Sure he has power but IMO he isn't that far away from Renji's level.
I wouldn' say he is close to renji's or even ikkau's level. I say he could beat them pretty easily.
We know he is pretty skilled with kido. Not to mention his DB stats are 80 across. I don't think he is that weak, just weak compared to powerhouse captains like shunsui and uki
Leys' just see what happens, he may surprise us

~Joshua~
May 01, 2009, 03:48 PM
I wouldn' say he is close to renji's or even ikkau's level. I say he could beat them pretty easily.
We know he is pretty skilled with kido. Not to mention his DB stats are 80 across. I don't think he is that weak, just weak compared to powerhouse captains like shunsui and uki
Leys' just see what happens, he may surprise us

For SS's sake I hope he does. After all this time I hope he gives us something to make us proud.

Raizen
May 01, 2009, 03:58 PM
For SS's sake I hope he does. After all this time I hope he gives us something to make us proud.
I am with u. here's hopin

choke_a_beech
May 10, 2009, 12:45 AM
urahara for sure. Sing Benehime will probably cut or melt the ice wings!!!