PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 241 Discussions [Bleach]

destinator
August 26, 2006, 04:47 AM
Another interesting chapter this week. Spoilers were true again this week.
Orihime arrived at the hollow base in Hueco Mundo. We get a piece of information about Orihime and the level of her powers. Also she shows us her incredible healing powers on Grimmjaw who is back in action now, Ichigo gonna have a hard time with him the next time they will meet. However Grimmjaw claims his place back through killing Luppi.

Next chapter will probably focused on Ichigos team again. What do you think about it?

But for current chapter related conversation, see Chapter 240 Discussion. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=7653.0)

------------------------------------

Raw out! Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8089.0)!

mugen
August 26, 2006, 10:37 AM
Could it be that Urahara might go with them to Hueco Mundo? He did say he had something else to do and cuz I really doubt that Ichigo could take on Aizen and escape. Even with Chad and Ishida's help. :darn

Ðveiz
August 26, 2006, 12:02 PM
Could it be that Urahara might go with them to Hueco Mundo? He did say he had something else to do and cuz I really doubt that Ichigo could take on Aizen and escape. Even with Chad and Ishida's help. :darn

Well he got some new material to train. I'd doubt he'll hollow them into HM, or atleast yet... Also how will Ichigo & co. come back on thier own hand? Can they open portals like Urahara? Guess you got a good point there that he might come later.
A think I really don't get. How can Tatsuki track Hime when she in a long time was in SS and where first taken by the Arrancers on her way back to the real world... She was in another spiritual world. Maybe its a part of Tatsukis ability to track? She could also feel Himes reatsu somewhat when Hime came to Ichigo and told she loved him while he was sleeping, When Himes normal reatsu was covered away.

Poor Prediction: I think we will see more talking from Uraharas side, or maybe even the Vaizards problem with Ichigo. And after that we could be seeing Ichigo and co entering HM... can't wait, way to exited. But yeah, best is when you can't predict it correct cause its more exiting to read then :darn :notrust :smile-big

genkizen
August 26, 2006, 01:23 PM
Another faction or person has to be venturing into Hueco Mundo soon, atleast that is what i see happening. Like Hacchi opening up a gate into Hueco Mundo and then the Vizards going in there or something. They can't stay in there by themselves for very long. Especially with someone like Ichigo who doesn't think very far ahead of his actions.

Urazz
August 27, 2006, 08:00 PM
You got a good point Nagical. It will be curious as to how they will get back. It's either Hueco Mundo already has one-way portals that leads to various places or Urahara or the Vaizards will be going in later to get them out.

ryderdm3
August 28, 2006, 12:40 AM
I honestly can't come up with a good or entertaining prediction for the next chapter. I still don't see them doing anything in HM. Considering Grimmjow could kill all three of them right now by himself. I think Urahara may have tricked them in some manner or plans to come and rescue them with Yoruichi after they are quickly beaten down. I really have no clue what is going to happen next, that much is for sure.

Substance
August 28, 2006, 07:04 AM
I want to see whats going to happen with GRimjaw and his Recently replaced number 6...my thoughts is Aizen should take ichigo too.. because if it wasnt for Ichigo's powers inoue would have never gotten her ability.. this leads back to my original thought.. that ichigo too with time will have the same abilities as Inoue...i mean in the end it was his spirit power....

Urazz
August 28, 2006, 03:59 PM
I want to see whats going to happen with GRimjaw and his Recently replaced number 6...my thoughts is Aizen should take ichigo too.. because if it wasnt for Ichigo's powers inoue would have never gotten her ability.. this leads back to my original thought.. that ichigo too with time will have the same abilities as Inoue...i mean in the end it was his spirit power....

I thought it was his spirit power that awoken Inoue's and Chad's powers not give the powers to them.

odeon
August 28, 2006, 06:38 PM
I thought it was his spirit power that awoken Inoue's and Chad's powers not give the powers to them.

yeah I agree, the exposition at Ichigo reiatsu just awaken the powers that were lying inside they're soul, the nature and intensity of those powers have nothing to do with Ichigo...

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6276/bleach060121aq5.th.png (http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleach060121aq5.png)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5366/bleachv05c0906oe8.th.png (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleachv05c0906oe8.png)

and there's nothing special with Ichigo in that matter, he just couldn't control his spiritual powers so a great deal of spirituals powers were leaking out (that was repeated many time in that part of the manga)...I'm pretty sure someone who can't control his spritual pressure like Zaraki had done exactly the same...

for the next chapter I predict the introduction focusing on the entrance of hueco mundo, and a little peak on anyone preparations, from Uhahara to the Vizards passing by soul society...or all the chapter focused in HM

rocker2
August 28, 2006, 08:45 PM
I honestly can't come up with a good or entertaining prediction for the next chapter. I still don't see them doing anything in HM. Considering Grimmjow could kill all three of them right now by himself. I think Urahara may have tricked them in some manner or plans to come and rescue them with Yoruichi after they are quickly beaten down. I really have no clue what is going to happen next, that much is for sure.

Hmmm...not too sure about that. If I were to judge based on current knowledge of the characters' strengths and implications, Grimmjow would be toast if he decided to take on all three of them right now. Here are the reasons why:

1. Ichigo in hollow mode is greatly superior to Grimmjow. By getting his arm back, it was implied that Grimmjow basically regained his power to release (his effort to release in a previous chapter was implied to be one of desperation even though it wouldn't have happened). Even if Grimmjow released, it would only put him near par with Ichigo. Yes, Ichigo can only sustain that mode for a short period of time in the real world, however, in this case, he is not alone.
2. If Grimmjow lost his arm again, he would be unable to release. Again, he would be at the mercy of Ichigo. Ichigo could do this himself, or he could knock Grimmjow off-balance and let either Chad or Ishida do it. It has now been implied that both are close if not at captain level now. Grimmjow's arm was easily taken by Tousen when he was off-balance meaning that either should be able as well.
3. We have seen everyone's spiritual strengths go up by going to SS (Ichigo's shinigami powers increased there). If Ichigo were to go to HM, it is reasonable to say that his hollow powers would also increase meaning that it is likely that he will be able to hold his hollow mode for much longer than he was able to do so in the real world.

Rescue of the team? Not needed. Why? Here are the reasons:
1. Urahara makes mistakes, but has never mistaken putting his trust in Ichigo and co. Thus, if Urahara is sending them off to HM by themselves, they can probably take care of themselves.
2. The majority of Aizen's army is menos and menos arrancar - all of which we saw could be destroyed by those just at captain level (some even by VCs). Thus Ichigo, Chad and Ishida would cut through them like a hot knife through butter.
3. The lower ranks of the espada are not as powerful as initially thought. Urahara and Ichigo both pwned #10 no problem. Hitsu was able to take care of former #6 Luppi. Grimmjow, though very powerful, was no match for Ichigo in hollow mode. What happens if he releases - refer to above.
4. The higher ranks are still unknown and could be much more powerful than Grimmjow - this includes Ulquiorra who has been shown to be as clever a tactician as Urahara. We have been told that Ichigo at full power is even more powerful than Ulquiorra and could be a threat to the most powerful big bad himself - Aizen. We also know that Ichigo has not reached that point yet; however, he has never failed to reach the level of power required to fight a superior enemy and has always come out of those fights alive. This does not mean that he has won those fights, but it does mean he wouldn't require rescuing.
5. Chad and Ishida are still mysteries - however, trends from the past have shown that Chad is always two levels below Ichigo (ie. he would be at captain level now since Ichigo definitely surpasses the senior captains in level now) and Ishida is one level below Ichigo's power when he goes for broke (thus he should be close to senior captain level now and regular captain without going for broke). Since an espada should be only up to 3 to 4 times captain level at most, the three of them combined should be able to take on even the most powerful espada in their current state.

So what does Urahara have planned? Letting Tatsuki and co into the compound has consequences. The first of which is the fact that they likely have some power to contribute to the upcoming fight - and require training of course. The second, Ichigo told Urahara to go see his family - i.e. Welcome back Kurosaki Isshin! The third is the fact that Ishida has gone off to HM, even though he was explicitly told by his pops not to associate to a shinigami and his friends. If Ichigo and co are somehow exceptions to that rule, then a certain powerful Quincy will likely also be entering the fold soon. Finally, there's the question of where Yoruichi is and what the vaizard are going to be up to. Got no clue about Yoruichi at the moment, but the vaizard will likely be heading to HM to back up their two adopted family when the time is right. As seen when Hirako stepped up to bat against Grimmjow, they don't leave what family they have out to dry - even if they are pain the asses like Ichigo.

ryderdm3
August 28, 2006, 08:58 PM
I agree with most of what you said, rocker, but I think you're underestimating Grimmjow. Honestly, I think he could have released his sword in the last fight. He didn't because he's a cocky proud fool. Once he became annoyed with them, he was ready to release and annhilate them. (Note - I still don't think it would have been enough to beat Shinji). Plus, look how easily he killed Luppi. It's obvious he is much stronger with both arms, and Luppi was mostly tossed into an open spot other than truely deserving it. Perhpas it was a bit bold to say that Grimmjow could kill them all. However, Ichigo would never fight Grimmjow with any help and at this point I still feel that Grimmjow is superior.

Ichigo hasn't mastered his hollow form yet. Mastering it will mean a lot more than just holding the mask for longer. He'll no doubt be able to use more techniques like Shinji did and overall be stronger. Until he can get a better grip of his hollow form, he will get beat yet again.

Urazz
August 28, 2006, 09:55 PM
I think Grimmjow released will be even with Ichigo with his mask on at the very least if Ichigo can keep his mask on long enough. At the most he'll just have a bit of an advantage but Ichigo will be able to keep up.

rocker2
August 28, 2006, 09:58 PM
I agree with most of what you said, rocker, but I think you're underestimating Grimmjow. Honestly, I think he could have released his sword in the last fight. He didn't because he's a cocky proud fool. Once he became annoyed with them, he was ready to release and annhilate them. (Note - I still don't think it would have been enough to beat Shinji). Plus, look how easily he killed Luppi. It's obvious he is much stronger with both arms, and Luppi was mostly tossed into an open spot other than truely deserving it. Perhpas it was a bit bold to say that Grimmjow could kill them all. However, Ichigo would never fight Grimmjow with any help and at this point I still feel that Grimmjow is superior.

Ichigo hasn't mastered his hollow form yet. Mastering it will mean a lot more than just holding the mask for longer. He'll no doubt be able to use more techniques like Shinji did and overall be stronger. Until he can get a better grip of his hollow form, he will get beat yet again.

I understand where you are coming from. However, here's a couple more points just to clarify my view a little more. Grimmjow was removed from the espada due to the loss of his arm. The definition of the espada is the top 10 most powerful arrancar, regardless of what they have done (as we have seen, as soon as Grimmjow regained his arm, he resumed being espada #6 - regardless of the fact that he yet again killed one of his own or got one of his own killed). What we have seen is the fact the both Ichigo and Urahara can pwn Yamii unreleased. We also saw that Grimmjow minus one arm is no less powerful than when he had two (the only reason why he got Luppi was the same reason why Tousen pwned Grimmjow - they weren't paying attention/off-balance) in unreleased form. Thus logically the only reason left why Grimmjow would be demoted would be due to an inability to release. Therefore, regardless of the fact that Grimmjow can release now, he's a goner if tries to take on Ichigo and co. All Ichigo needs to do is take Grimmjow off-balance which only takes seconds in hollow mode and Chad and/or Ishida can do the rest. Also, Ichigo will fight together with others against possibly superior enemies (remember his duo with Renji against Aizen). It's not about underestimating Grimmjow - its just logically the espada, if fighting alone against the three, has no chance. Also makes sense since there are 6 more powerful espada than Grimmjow the three will likely have to battle in order to reach Inoue. If Ichigo masters his hollow form, then he should be able to deal with any of the espada and even Aizen by himself. However, the reason he went to HM with others was to fight as a team and so we likely won't see Ichigo master his hollow form until very late in the game as it won't be needed till then.

Urazz
August 29, 2006, 06:11 AM
I agree, we might see some team fighting now against the higher level espada instead of 1vs1. Cause thats the only way I could see Ichigo, Chad, and Ishida being successful. I can definately see the upper level espada being arrogant enough to take on all 3 at once.

neomaster121
August 29, 2006, 10:38 AM
i was wondering if the hallows powers do increase in hm and ichigo's hallow with in increased in power wouldn't it be harder for ichigo to control.

i remember once the hallow said if u ever let up on your power then we will switch roles or something like that when ichigo had beatten him to obtain the power.

cerventus
August 29, 2006, 12:14 PM
Grimjaw is such a bad as*
I think ichigo will just destroy him even with two arms.

azhrei
August 29, 2006, 05:09 PM

Although Ichigo doesn't need anyone to come save him, I think others will come. One thing we will see is Ichigo's ability to maintain his hollow form longer. Remember when he was in Soul Society and he was able to use his bankai? He found it harder to do so in the real world and had to regain some of his composure/power to use it. (Maybe I am wrong and this was only in the anime).
Other than that, Rocker2 is my sage...

neomaster121
August 29, 2006, 06:06 PM
that was a filler episode once he came back to earth he could use bankai (he doesn't have the restrictions on him like other shinigami.)

Substance
August 29, 2006, 07:22 PM
yeah I agree, the exposition at Ichigo reiatsu just awaken the powers that were lying inside they're soul, the nature and intensity of those powers have nothing to do with Ichigo...

Damn that sucks lol -_-''

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6276/bleach060121aq5.th.png (http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleach060121aq5.png)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5366/bleachv05c0906oe8.th.png (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleachv05c0906oe8.png)

and there's nothing special with Ichigo in that matter, he just couldn't control his spiritual powers so a great deal of spirituals powers were leaking out (that was repeated many time in that part of the manga)...I'm pretty sure someone who can't control his spritual pressure like Zaraki had done exactly the same...

for the next chapter I predict the introduction focusing on the entrance of hueco mundo, and a little peak on anyone preparations, from Uhahara to the Vizards passing by soul society...or all the chapter focused in HM

ryderdm3
August 29, 2006, 08:49 PM
neomaster121 is correct, that was just anime filler BS to give Ichigo an excuse to get stronger without actually getting stronger. I forsee this ending in defeat though, and them being rescued, perhaps by the Vaizards. There is no way that the 3 of them march in there and sneak Inoue away. On the other hand there is no way they slowly work the ranks and kill their way through HM. Seriously, if the 3 of them can destroy Aizen's finest, then what was this whole arc made for? The Vaizards, the majority of SS, it will have all been a waste and the show will die horribly.

Of course that won't happen. So it's likely they'll beat a few goons, and then have a hard fought battle or two before they are sent back. Then they can take the remaining time to get their stuff together and the REAL battle can begin in the winter like it's supposed to.

Indecisive
August 30, 2006, 02:56 PM
Th only reason he lost it in the anime was to make the bouto somewhat of a challenge to him.. otherwise it would have been high-speed slaughter very early into the arc.

Ichigo also has 2 forms of the Hollow release remember.. voluntary and instinctive when he's about to die (ex. Ichigo vs Byakuya)

I'm just not all too sure whether or not that side of him will stil come out

Urazz
August 30, 2006, 04:18 PM
Th only reason he lost it in the anime was to make the bouto somewhat of a challenge to him.. otherwise it would have been high-speed slaughter very early into the arc.

Ichigo also has 2 forms of the Hollow release remember.. voluntary and instinctive when he's about to die (ex. Ichigo vs Byakuya)

I'm just not all too sure whether or not that side of him will stil come out

Yep, Ichigo would've slaughtered them all except for the leader if I recall. I haven't watched the filler much so I can't really say.

Really the only way I could see Ichigo do the instinctive hollow release is if he gets weak and his hollow side takes over.

moridin
August 31, 2006, 07:32 AM
chapter 241 raw

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B13789C753A68C5F
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZRHVVO1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ipp16h

Calootoo
August 31, 2006, 09:16 AM
Insteresting chapter, the good part will start next week.

Dragonzair
August 31, 2006, 09:31 AM
Kisuke popping in the training room was hella funny. XD

conan
August 31, 2006, 09:41 AM
loved the conversation between the two fathers, it seems ishin has a different name from kurosaki, this is all too mysterious, and it seems like going to hueco mundo is suicide, but wasnt going to soul society too, except I dont think there is someone to helpthim this time from the inside, and there is no one they could get help from, and most of the arrancar are at a high level of fighting, not as much as captains, but the best of them are extremely powerful.

still I cant wait to see the conversation between urahara and , tatsuki, keigo, mizura, that will be really good to watch.

Substance
August 31, 2006, 10:44 AM
thanks for posting up the raws.

NinjaKai
August 31, 2006, 11:02 AM
However Grimmjaw claims his place back through killing Luppi.
Kinda of funny how literal. He gets his place back "through" Luppi.

Wind_NiN
August 31, 2006, 11:42 AM
Kurosaki? Is that Ichigo's dad? Is he a shinigami? At what chapter do we find that out?

conan
August 31, 2006, 11:56 AM
well its been a well known fact for a while now, he appeared for the first time after ichigo came back from soul society and he beat grand fisher with one strike and saved kon who was in ichigo's body, and he then had a whole conversation with urahara, at that time hirako appeared to ichigo for the first time as avizard and asked him to join them, and that was what ichigo's father and urahara were discussing.

he seems to be a very powerful shinigami who lost his powers twenty years ago, and it seems urahara had something to do with it, but they just came back lately, and he's been appearing as ashinigami becuase of that.

Wind_NiN
August 31, 2006, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the info!! But where can I download the early chapters of Bleach?

conan
August 31, 2006, 12:08 PM
there are many bleach dedicated websites that allow you to do so after you register, the one I use is www.bleach7.com , but there are others, I would think www.stoptazmo.com , would have them too since it has a huge collection of most manga, there is also www.bleachportal.com ,
but as I said before you need to register with these websites first.

Wind_NiN
August 31, 2006, 12:15 PM
ok, Thanks Conan!!

colorpurple
August 31, 2006, 08:38 PM
this chapter was beyond pimp, there was none of that lets take a really long time to get there crap, thats freakin awesome, im amazed still, that ishin is back, i love it, best chapter in a while

rustanddust
September 01, 2006, 10:13 AM
--"I thought hueco mundo was all gooey and gross" LOLOLOL oh ichigo.

okay, either KT is not paying a lot of attention to developing ishida family dynamics or uryuu and ryuuken are both really f-ed up in the head.

--isshin...WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME? <3

--HAHAHAHAHAHAH O GOD what the hell is aizen SITTING ON??? what the gay are those next to him, flowerpots? HAHAHAHA

come on I cant have been the only one who laughed at that.

exkon
September 01, 2006, 01:49 PM
How can Ishida and Ichigo's dads be soo cool!!!???

Man, they seem so lame compared to their dads, I really hope they team up, or maybe just share some parenting tips OR go out to the town and PARTY!!!

goebrak
September 01, 2006, 04:58 PM
i can't wait to see the "old man's" team in action
urahara
isshin
ryuuken
yoruichi

venicia777
September 02, 2006, 03:43 AM
i think we will see all four when the war is in progress. Both SS and the living world are in danger here.

venicia777
September 03, 2006, 06:04 AM
Tell me what you want I have all of the bleach mangas
were you making this offer to me?

anyways- i hope aizen doesnt use these guys to make inoue stick with him forever(figuratively). aizen was clearly expecting them. and whatever number of fighters that may have been coming. i hope he doesnt capture them and use them again to let inoue stay. Because i really dont think they can mimick the extent of what they accomplished in soul society in saving Rukia in Hueco Mundo for inoue.

Deerkiller
September 05, 2006, 11:39 PM
So, did anyone notice ryuuken stating that isshin got his powers back? I remember all the talk about isshin and how he is on earth yet a shinigami. This right here proves that Urahara used one of his special gigai (the one he gave Rukia) on Isshin to hide his identity. If you dont remember, that gigai also drains your spiritual power, hence her weakness for so long. This just further proves the history between Urahara and Isshin

ttxdragon
September 06, 2006, 06:10 AM
ummm... where do you see evidence that he used an urahara-special gigai?
we just know he lost his powers, and he now regained them.
but we know that he was able to detect spirits at least since the time ichigo got shinigami-powers.
(his statement towards kon).

him using the special-gigai is somewhat farfetched... if not, tell me how could he have regained his powers if the gigai drains his powers?

Deerkiller
September 06, 2006, 06:29 AM
The same as rukia. He has since stopped using the gigai because Soul Society stopped looking for him and now the current generation doesnt even know who he is.

This is moreso a topic for the isshin thread but it pertained to this chapter. How is this farfetched? Urahara used it on Rukia, whats not to say he did the same thing to Isshin?

Gold Knight
September 06, 2006, 01:17 PM
Posted a Ten Comments review on Bleach 241. You guys can read at my subforum. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=170.0) It's my third time doing Bleach, but I don't think many know about it. Enjoy!

ttxdragon
September 06, 2006, 03:47 PM
The same as rukia. He has since stopped using the gigai because Soul Society stopped looking for him and now the current generation doesnt even know who he is.

This is moreso a topic for the isshin thread but it pertained to this chapter. How is this farfetched? Urahara used it on Rukia, whats not to say he did the same thing to Isshin?

you know the reason why he tried to make her a normal human soul, right?

and i don't get the 'the same as rukia'-part...
when he now reappears it means they will detect him... and soulsociety isn't a place that forgets something like a 'wanted' person easily... they just set their detection-instruments to tell them when a certain reiatsu pops up...

sorry, but i still don't see a reason for something like isshin using a special-gigai...