PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail Vol 14 (Chap 110-118) Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

KaNx
November 04, 2008, 08:37 AM
A LQ CAM RAW of Fairy Tail is out! Get it here:

LQ CAM RAW ~Thanks to Heiji-sama~

Megaupload (http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=RMGHZKMB) || Rapidshare (http://rapidshare.com/files/160494085/Fairy110.zip)

We will wait for a better RAW before putting up the RTS.

Check out the RTS Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42984).

As usual, go ahead discuss and predict the latest chapter of Fairy Tail!!!

Patta
November 04, 2008, 09:25 AM
1st One, Yeeha!^^

Amazing Chapter: Reedus is beaten up by Fried (how unexpected), Luxus shows up before Makarov & Natsu and Gray loses to Bixlow (I have to say that I really like Bixlow's crazy fighting style and his skills).

LoS
November 04, 2008, 12:27 PM
well whadda u know, pretty much exactly what I thought.

kempaichi209
November 04, 2008, 07:19 PM
Natsu can't get out.....Why? is he 80 something year old or what?
Well i guess we will see the same thing happen again, saving Natsu for the strongest opponent, no bruise and all fresh ready to fight :)

Pirulito
November 05, 2008, 09:43 AM
Gazille isnt fightning. Good!

I like that Tono Rabbits.

LoS
November 05, 2008, 11:34 AM
Of the few who are left I wonder if any stand a chance. I bet someone powerful is lurking about, in hiding and will whip some ass, someone we know or a completely new character.

It is good to see that Gray was near Bixlow's level and only really lost due to foul play.

I wonder who the last 4 are?

Patta
November 05, 2008, 12:26 PM
What do you mean by "the last 4"?
The last strong fighters available on the "good" side should be Natsu, Makarov and Gazille of course. But I think there will be some (at least for us) new character which are already FT-members and show their until now hidden strength.

Shrimp
November 05, 2008, 06:54 PM
I agree, it's time for Mist Gun to show us what he's really capable of. All we know about him is that he's supposed to be one of the most powerful member of FT...

LoS
November 05, 2008, 08:25 PM
What do you mean by "the last 4"?

Well next weeks title is Last 4. Like this weeks was Resign, and I thought Makarov was going to resign, next week I have no clue.

Also, Gazille will most likely fight despite Luxus saying he doesn't care for the guild. He stood up to Luxus and protected his new fellow guild members after all.

Quetz
November 06, 2008, 07:26 AM
It looks like its about over for the good guys unless something changes in the next couple chapters, unless we're talkin about new characters being introduced, which is always a possibility.

Patta
November 06, 2008, 09:49 AM
I read the translation and now I really wonder who the 4th person is. My guess would be Mist Gun! I do not have any proofs or hints for this but it has to be.

A bit off-topic but did someone had the idea of the old guy a few chapters ago being Lucy's father?

abc1233
November 06, 2008, 12:07 PM
last 4 would be makarov, natsu, "the old man", and gazelle. i doubt mistgun would show up because he does not like people seeing him. if he had to show up then i would say that he shows up at the end when everyone else is defeated and he beats the crap out of one of luxus's guards.

Rock_Leeroy
November 06, 2008, 12:21 PM
Gildartz still hasnt been shown, he is supposed to be the one of the strongest since he was one of the few who they said was allowed to take S-Class missions by themselves. Happy said everyone just called him Oyaji and that he thought Luxus was the strongest in the guild except for Gildartz in chapter 106.

Shrimp
November 06, 2008, 02:59 PM
Yeah I also forgot about Gildartz... could he be that mysterious old man Patta is talking about, since he's called "Oyaji" ?

And since Gazelle seems to want to be on good terms with the rest of the guild, I'm sure he will show up eventually, if only to beat the crap out of Luxus (he should a grudge against him now, after what happened last time they met...)

Oh and it seems Luxus was suprised to see Natsu there too, so unless he was trying to joke (he doesn't seem to have a really good sense of humour actually), that's still a pretty big mystery.

fizban
November 06, 2008, 03:23 PM
My first thought was that Gazille had snuck out of the city before Reedus was ordered to do so, but Fried's taboo is in place to prevent that from happening. Don't count him out of the picture just yet

Luxus' plan is pretty great. Let his people know where the various taboo fields are so they can overcome any disadvantage that they might have. Grey lost when he rushed in without considering this.

Luxus not knowing why Natsu was stuck there amused me. Surprising that he would acknowledge the strength of our hero after defeating him in one shot a couple chapters ago.

Patta
November 06, 2008, 03:28 PM
I know this is a bit out of nowhere but if you compare Lucy's dad's nose with that of the old man's one you can see a similarity. The other thing is: why should Gildartz care for Lucy or even cry when he see her in the Sorcerer Magazine? If you look at the page with the old man and think that it would be Lucy's father, it would make sense: he would have turned from the "bad-dad" to the "love-of-his-daughter-caring-dad" and search desperately for her. I con not imagine the reason but from the page itself it seems plausible.

LightningKakashi
November 07, 2008, 01:39 AM
last 4 would be makarov, natsu, "the old man", and gazelle. i doubt mistgun would show up because he does not like people seeing him. if he had to show up then i would say that he shows up at the end when everyone else is defeated and he beats the crap out of one of luxus's guards.

I dont think "the old man" counts since the "last 4" is probably based on the Fairy Tail member counter on the barriers. And Luxus doesnt know that hes here or else, he wont say that Erza and Natsu are the only ones that can defeat his team. I'm guessing instead of the "old guy", its just Happy...:\

Patta
November 07, 2008, 08:42 AM
If it is the last 4 of the FT-Fight, then it is obviously Makarov, Natsu, Happy & the winner of the contest. After Elfman and Gray being beaten it should be Gazille.

Kazi
November 07, 2008, 09:51 AM
but Gazille is not there and how should he enter? There is a barrier

Patta
November 07, 2008, 06:28 PM
Of course Gazille is inside the barrier, he is seen here: http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tail/chapter-107/page018.html
He is not on the mission anymore how a lot of people probably think since he had not much screentime. Luxus just said that Gazille was not taking part on the contest until now, what could mean that he just do not want to hurt those people he want to make his nakama.

Inkovic
November 09, 2008, 08:59 AM
I'm liking the fact Gray lost, puts a little perspective on how strong Fairy Tail members are.

LoS
November 10, 2008, 12:56 AM
Except that Gray lost in an unfair fight. He couldn't use magic, while Bixlow could use his magic.

Not saying on an even field Bixlow would not defeat Gray, but I don't think those two are very far apart as far as strength is concerned.

Nognir
November 10, 2008, 05:57 PM
It could be possible that Gazille hasn't been in a fight yet in the battle, and he is after the Raijinshuu directly.
Anyways, I think it'd be like this:
1.All FT members save for Makarov, Natsu, Luxus, Raijinshuu, Gildartz, Mistgun and Happy remain.
2.Gazille engages against someone from Raijinshuu and loses but takes one opponent out while at it. (He hasn't seen them yet and they're attacking the guild, so I don't think he considers them nakama)
3.Everyone is informed of Gazille's defeat, and Luxus proceeds into the inner barrier (where the stone statues are). Natsu engages Luxus in combat and loses, then Makarov takes the field. Meanwhile, either Mistgun or Gildartz come from outside the barrier and take care of the remaining Raijinshuu and Gildartz comes to Makarov's aid.

ahoyazi
November 11, 2008, 04:11 AM
111 is out!!And Mist Gun is back!! I'm burning!!!

ibn.
November 11, 2008, 04:24 AM
oh... my... god... could mistgun look any more bad ass? got to say i'm burning too.

chihoho
November 11, 2008, 04:54 AM
so predicting that gazille can't also go to through the barrier and Erza is back.

KaNx
November 11, 2008, 07:47 AM

Megaupload (http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=YDWT40BY) || Sendspace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/pzduxm) || Rapidshare (http://rapidshare.com/files/162732715/Fairy_Tail_111_Raw.zip)

Check the RTS Thread Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43504)

ahoyazi
November 11, 2008, 09:09 AM
I have to shout again, Mist Gun is back!! I'm burning!!!I really want to see Hiro Mashima give some chapters to describe him!! When the Fairy Tail guild is in the danger, he will always turn up!! but untill now we know nothing about him @_@
And Gazille is also can't go through, but too funny, he is eating behind the counter! OMG!! Beyond my expectation, Erza is also back, 4 VS 4 is formed

Patta
November 11, 2008, 09:59 AM
GREAT!!! Showing how Luxus' Team had everyone beaten, Gazille appearing behind the bar who can not go through the spell-wall like Natsu, Erza suddenly getting normal again AND the best thing for a long time: MIST GUN SHOWS UP. And he has a really crazy looking appearance with his staffs and a badass looking armor. Hopefully he will get the next guildcard.

Shrimp
November 11, 2008, 11:22 AM
So, why did Erza get back to normal ? From what I understand, since she only sees with one eye, she was only half affected by the spell ? :p

And F*** YEAH, Mist Gun is back, looking as badass as ever ! Now things are getting serious !

Patta
November 11, 2008, 11:30 AM
It looks like he is prepared for a big fight with all his staffs (maybe with abilities) on his back out and that armor.

jinx05
November 11, 2008, 11:36 AM
WOW... just WOW!!!

so erza coming back to life has something to do with her right eye that polyushko-san healed huh?? and Gazille also unable to pass through the barrier(this puts me at a conclusion that the reason he and natsu may not pass is because of their Magic which is considered to be a lost art! or not....:eyeroll)

and Mist Gun arriving to save the day again, he looks bad ass with the armor and his staffs and his freking huge!(lol)...next chapter is gonna be awesome

Shrimp
November 11, 2008, 12:25 PM
I think the reason why Natsu and Gazille are not able to pass the barrier is because they're more than just "people having been raised and taught magic by dragons". I'm not saying they're amnesic dragons themselves or anything like that, but... you have to admit there's something fishy about all that, them being both dragon slayer magic users, and unable to pass that barrier, cannot be some mere coincidence...

Majek
November 11, 2008, 12:26 PM
HE looks boring :/
And why is stupid Erza punching around for no reason? <_<

and so Natsu is old and Gazille is a stone statue. ccc

LoS
November 11, 2008, 02:03 PM
Well I guess that answers the question as to who the final four are.

I still don't think/hope that Erza and Mist Gun fight Luxus. I hope someone else takes down Luxus (i.e Natsu/Makarov).

Patta
November 11, 2008, 02:48 PM
Natsu and Gazille seems to be the funniest duo if they do not fight each other. Funny how Gazille tries to fix Stone-Erza with a...HAMMER!?
I think Erza punched them for doing some crazy stuff to her.

fizban
November 11, 2008, 03:17 PM
Now that Gazille is back in the picture I expect him to take out Bixlow. A big part of the reason why Grey lost is because he was not going to hurt innocent people for any reason. Gazille is capable of being colder than that so I fully expect Bixlow's attempts to use real people as a weapon will not have the desired effect a second time.

But if Mistgun took out all three of the other mages without trying I would love him forever

LoS
November 11, 2008, 05:27 PM
But if Mistgun took out all three of the other mages without trying I would love him forever

But then who would Erza fight?

Luxus is not for Erza I don't think. First Luxus is stronger, and I feel someone else will take him down.

Erza is probably going to fight Fried or Evergreen.

Onomatopoeia
November 11, 2008, 10:31 PM
Haha Mist Gun REALLY prepared for this.

Mist Gun is going to be really awesome I can feel it.

bittman
November 12, 2008, 12:31 AM
PHOAR! MISTGUN!!!

However, it wasn't the cloaked man but rather Erza in a suggestive pose that made this chapter....what?

CaptFamous
November 12, 2008, 01:06 AM
Though I don't know Japanese, there's a panel near the end where Makarov says something to the two 'Slayers and they both respond with a ?. My guess is that he's asking them how old they are, and neither of them know or remember, and thus their dragonslayer magic has somehow extended their longevity.

As far as Mist Gun goes, he's the man, and I think that he'll beat Luxus, not in battle, but by convincing him that this effort is stupid, specifically that if he takes over Fairy Tail, why wouldn't everyone in it just quit and make a new guild?

Kaiser Will
November 12, 2008, 08:45 AM
Ow Mistgun was really freakin' awesome with that armor and that stuff in his back, but I really want to see Gildartz. If he really exist, just kidding. And Eza will beat Evergreen, Natsu: Fried, Gazille: Bixlow, and Luxus who know Mistgun make this favor for everybody.

Organizized
November 12, 2008, 02:04 PM
It'll be really interesting to find the connection between the age/statue barrier and the Dragon Slayer magic.

Also, Erza. Yay. She'll probably take out Evergreen. I mean, all she has to do is fight with her eyes closed, right? :p I think Erza went hitting the others because they caught her upskirt..

Also, Mistgun. FUCK YEAH! Deus ex machina, hm?

Seems like a really cool chapter.

Patta
November 12, 2008, 02:13 PM
I read the translation a moment ago, so the next chapter is going to be longer and have colour pages, the hell YEAH, maybe we see Mist Gun in tint (unsure if there are even spectacular colores...)

Edit: Maybe Erza will fight Evergreen with her left eye closed, or is her right eye blind?

Onomatopoeia
November 12, 2008, 02:32 PM
Also, Erza. Yay. She'll probably take out Evergreen. I mean, all she has to do is fight with her eyes closed, right? :p I think Erza went hitting the others because they caught her upskirt..

Depends on how quickly he gets their. But yeah he'll probably be Deus Ex Machina.

Please Erza hit them because she was in a...suggestive pose...

LoS
November 12, 2008, 03:05 PM
Next chapters title leads you to believe Erza will go off on someone, or perhaps she will face Fried, since they both wield swords.

Kshunsui
November 12, 2008, 03:20 PM
Mist Gun looks really bad ass! Makarov, Erza, Natsu, Gazzile and Mist Gun the ranjitsu is in troubles xD!:p

Patta
November 12, 2008, 03:41 PM
Good suggestion, LoS
What does "Deus ex machina" mean?

Kaiser Will
November 12, 2008, 04:15 PM

It was very bad of your part, but acording to the chapter is out at mangashare, Erza said that she could escape od the petrification because of her artificial right eye! And about the punch, was because he fells hot, that's not a pun, and she ask if Natsu did this, so punch!

Retro
November 12, 2008, 04:26 PM
Good suggestion, LoS
What does "Deus ex machina" mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina

LoS
November 12, 2008, 05:29 PM
Does anyone else find it funny that Erza would say "that man" when referring to Mist Gun?

I guess when referring to Gildartz they say "the old man" or "that old man."

Shrimp
November 12, 2008, 06:11 PM
My prediction : Mist Gun won't fight, he'll just be there doing nothing but being badass help the guild members and ensure they're alright, while Erza fights Fried (since, as LoS mentioned, they both use swords) ; Fried being obviously defeated, all his barriers are down, so Natsu and Gazille can beat the crap out of Evergreen and Bixlow (I'm sure both of them can fight blind-folded, only using their sense of smell ^^). One this is done, the whole guild will get revenge on Luxus. Let's see him go against a whole guild of angry badasses without his petty tricks, he won't act so proud after that ! :p

~edit : I hope there will be a colored Mist Gun next week, so that we have good material to make nice avatars and sigs out of him ^^

c0nflikt
November 12, 2008, 06:30 PM
All i can say is YAY MISTGUN!!!!! woot. but i think gazille and natsu are over 80 and if they aren't then part of them their magic is so that makes them 80.

Forever_Melody
November 12, 2008, 08:01 PM
Yay Mistgun!!! ^_^

I really hope we get to see his magic a bit more. He is supposed ot be one of the strongest in Fairy Tail, yet we aren't entirely sure what type of magic he has. Only Gildartz is missing in this all out fight now! :D

Shadowriver
November 12, 2008, 08:08 PM
and so Natsu is old and Gazille is a stone statue. ccc

Nope... they both students of the dragons :> what ever they are it related to the dragons.

Forever_Melody
November 12, 2008, 08:16 PM
Hmm yeah, obviously the link between Natsu & Gazille is their dragonslayer magic, begs to wonder how Fried knew about the intricacies of their powers if they themselves don't know about it(then again, they aren't the brightest bulbs in the stack lol XD)

alexlw92
November 12, 2008, 10:24 PM
FCK YEA!
NATSU, GAZELLE, ERZA, AND
MISTGUN!!!!!

so, is it gonna be natsu vs. luxus, or mistgun vs. luxus?

Aphalite
November 13, 2008, 01:49 AM
FCK YEA!
NATSU, GAZELLE, ERZA, AND
MISTGUN!!!!!

so, is it gonna be natsu vs. luxus, or mistgun vs. luxus?

The pattern seems to dictate that it will be someone (probably gazille) vs. luxus, then he'll lose and natsu goes crazy and beats luxus, more likely it will be both of them vs. luxus, but natsu gets beat easily early on, before gazille's loss makes him bring his scales (emotion) out

Koen
November 13, 2008, 05:43 AM
What a cliffhanger at the end - so mistgun is going to fight and help out the rest too. But I still wonder how come natsu, gazille (and I dare to say erza prolly too) can't enter the place? Has it something to do because makarov is next to them?

Antillio
November 13, 2008, 09:18 AM
Natsu & Gazille:
both dragon slayers with ancient magic learned from the dragons.
I think that with that ability of dragon magic they also age slower or can life a very long time much like a dragon can. Hence they are both probably over 100 years old already but did not have a clue of time.

so thats why they cannot pass ;).

I also tought it was weird Erza said that man is here while reffering to Mist Gun who we already know. So i'm hoping she senses Gildartz and he will come to kick Luxus ass.

Cause if you think about it if Nastu would kick his ass that would be kinda lame cause then he is by far the strongest and he would be almighty.
Story wise i prefer Luxus to stand above all but Mist gun and Gildartz so there is still a sign that Natsu must become stronger.

Kaiser Will
November 13, 2008, 09:20 AM
About the age thing related with the dragon slayer magic, i think that when you learn the magic of a dragon you samehow became a dragon, and therefore he have the same age of the dragon that though him.

Shrimp
November 13, 2008, 09:40 AM
Well, that magic has been described a few times as being able to turn your constitution into that of a dragon, or something like that ; and since dragons are supposed to live for hundreds (if not thousands) of years, it's quite possible those two are much older than they seem.

It think this, and the mysterious disapearance of the dragons, are the main plot of the manga. It all has to do with Urtear's plan to wake up Zeref, I'm sure of it ! :p

Kazi
November 13, 2008, 11:32 AM
the dragon slayers were only born and trained to fight zeref, do you mean that?

Koen
November 13, 2008, 02:20 PM
But still: it says four participants. So since it doesn't count makarov due to some rule, it means

Gazille and Natsu can participate (+2: erza and mistgun) but then there has to be some trick

or gazille and natsu can't participated and there's mistgun and erza + some 2 unkown mages (but I highly doubt that) or 2 mages we are missing, escaped? It could be it counts happy among them and could it be lucy summoned loki before the contest?...

Shrimp
November 13, 2008, 02:23 PM
I didn't dig into my theory so far, but yes, I think that could be the case...

Shimon
November 13, 2008, 11:10 PM
I really hope that someone takes out Fried so the barrier will fall and Natsu and Gazille can get into the action. Also, go Mistgun!!!! He's one of my favorite characters can't wait to see him in action it will be so coooooool. I can't believe that Gray, Elfman, and Arzack lost in their battles I had high hopes for them. :(
But now that Erza is back and Mistgun showed up the strongest fighters will compete.:D

sephiroth135
November 14, 2008, 04:18 AM
It would be awesome if Gildartz just appears at the end of this "tournament" beats the last person standing and keeps his title as the strongest (after Makarov).

Snipe the win at the last moment

Kazi
November 14, 2008, 05:05 AM
It would be awesome if Gildartz just appears at the end of this "tournament" beats the last person standing and keeps his title as the strongest (after Makarov).

Snipe the win at the last moment

that would be really boring ... what entertains you at a fight where the outcome is clear? I prefer hard fights between two nearly equal opponents.
Therefore i hope mist gun is going against luxus in an awesome fight :D

LoS
November 14, 2008, 06:43 AM
Gildartz's mystique has quite some time to go until it is unraveled. Heck he is more mysterious than the dragons even.

Not to mention that first we have to get fully acquainted with Mist Gun first.

Patta
November 14, 2008, 04:36 PM
Gildartz is Luxus' father!

maybe

fizban
November 14, 2008, 09:22 PM
You know, the only reason anybody has to fight Bixlow right now is that he is part of the little group of "baddies". Defeating Evergreen will (apparently) release the stone spell that was cast on everybody. Fried's defeat will hopefully remove the taboo barriers that are making this whole battle necessary, so he also has to be taken out. Luxus is being a dick and that's enough of a reason in most shounen series.

But Bixlow isn't really... doing anything. Kind of the useless member of that group

LoS
November 15, 2008, 01:05 AM
But Bixlow isn't really... doing anything. Kind of the useless member of that group

he's also the weakest member of that group. Pretty much just taking up screen time so that the weaker members of the good group have someone whom to fight. Because the weaker mages in the good group have no chance against the rest of the bad guys.

kazamakj
November 15, 2008, 01:29 AM
Bixlow is the overconfident lackey who likes to bully weaker people. Basically a toned down version of Luxus without the history and the emotional angst.

But its really a 4 on 4 now and I'm prediction is that Mist Gun takes out Fried first so Natsu and Gazille can go wild.

Bixlow taken out without much of a fight by the 2 slayers. Evergreen vs Ezra and the 2 slayers in the end combine to face Luxus.

LilDinky
November 16, 2008, 03:41 AM
im guessing its gonna be fried VS Erza, she got to get the barrier down for the other 2, Bixlow is for natsu, i mean come on he beat up gray... Natsu aint gonna let that slide, it would hurt his pride, Evergreen vs Gazille, i think he cares more then he shows about those girl, specially lluvia and Levi, and well mistgun VS Luxus, cuz well that just has to be that way i mean come on, plus luxus knows mistgun... i bet they might have a past of some sort

Onomatopoeia
November 16, 2008, 06:27 PM
Who do you think would win in Mistgun vs Luxus?

Destin82
November 16, 2008, 09:44 PM
Who do you think would win in Mistgun vs Luxus?

Mistgun, though I don't see it coming to that. I always saw the hierarchy in Fairy Tail to be

Gildartz
Marakov
Mistgun
Luxus
Erza
Natsu/Gray/Gazille

I'm among the group that think Mistgun wont have an encounter with Luxus however and instead beat Fried, allowing Natsu and Gazille the chance to go against Luxus. Erza might take out Evergreen, breaking the enchantment and allowing Lluvia to avenge Gray's loss to Bixlow. Either way I don't see a Luxus/Mistgun showdown, although I'm not against the idea.

LoS
November 17, 2008, 02:47 AM
My tiers are a bit different:

Gildartz/Marakov, close to each other but the slight edge to Gil
{
noticeable gap
{
Mistgun/Luxus, could go either way but the slight edge to Mist
{
very very noticeable gap
{
Erza
{ Freid, at or just under Erza's level
noticeable gap
{ Evergreen, ahead of Natsu midway between Natsu and Erza, but under Freid
Natsu
{ Bixlow, just under Natsu's level
incredibly small gap
{
Gazille
{
very small gap
{
Gray

LilDinky
November 17, 2008, 05:01 AM
Mistgun would win, just cuz hes the good guy, well actually unless hed go down and natsu kick luxus butt ... but that kind of kill most of mistgun mistical awsomeness >.>
now im wondering why do everyone seems to think Gildartz is so strong ... i mean isnt marakov in the top 10 holy mage, meaning the strongest in all the land, world, continent, not sure on the surface covered on that one. and in the last arc they said erza was at that level... they cant possibly be that much stronger XD.

LoS
November 17, 2008, 11:36 AM
If Erza was at that level then it basically means all S class mages are at that level. Erza is the bottom rung of Fairy Tail S class mages. She is damn strong but can't hold a candle to the others.

Kshunsui
November 17, 2008, 01:17 PM
My tiers are a bit different:

Gildartz/Marakov, close to each other but the slight edge to Gil
{
noticeable gap
{
Mistgun/Luxus, could go either way but the slight edge to Mist
{
very very noticeable gap
{
Erza
{ Freid, at or just under Erza's level
noticeable gap
{ Evergreen, ahead of Natsu midway between Natsu and Erza, but under Freid
Natsu
{ Bixlow, just under Natsu's level
incredibly small gap
{
Gazille
{
very small gap
{
Gray

Erza better than natsu? WTF WHO KICK JERAL ASS?
my tier list of Fairy Tail
top tier
Makarov
Gildartz
Mist Gun
Luxus
high tier
Natus/Erza
Gazile
Gray
Evergreen
Fried Justine
middle Tier
Bixlow: he's way out of the natsu's level, he barely win against Gray cheating
elfman etc

Patta
November 17, 2008, 01:38 PM
I would say that it is too hard to differ those except Makarov, Gildartz, Luxus & Mist Gun. The strength of a mage can not be easily measured by, for example like in DBZ -> points, it depends more on the ability of one's mage and that of the enemy. It is the same with Natsu and Gray: Gray would probably have big problems with Natsu in a fight and would lose to him because of their different types of magic. But you can not say that Gray is automatically weaker than Natsu, remember who beat that owl guy. It was Gray after Natsu got eaten. Another example would be a fight with Natsu vs. Lluvia; who do you think would win or at least have the better cards? I hope you got the point of this little explanation.

Kazi
November 17, 2008, 01:56 PM
you're right, but .. lol ... natsu has only lost to this owl guy because he is stupid xD

LoS
November 17, 2008, 03:12 PM
Erza better than natsu? WTF WHO KICK JERAL ASS?

You apparently missed out completely on Natsu consuming the Aetherion to tremendously boost his power.

Kshunsui
November 17, 2008, 04:16 PM
He awake the dragon fire scales, Erza recognized that natsu's hiden powers are greatest than hers, the Aetherion have also fire magic, yes increase his power, but still has those hidden powers latent

LoS
November 17, 2008, 08:15 PM
Yeah and how often can he wake up his latent powers?

KaNx
November 18, 2008, 12:13 AM

Sendspace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/030zcl) || Rapidshare (http://rapidshare.com/files/164874052/Fairy_Tail_112_Raw.zip)

Check out the RTS Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44060).

LoS
November 18, 2008, 12:29 AM
Cool, out earlier than usual.

I am disappointed. I wanted a guild card, a better picture of Mist Gun, and definitely less fan service. I could care less seeing Erza and Evergreen scantily clad(but I must admit it was a good fight).

Evergreen is one fast person, it seems that she and Bixlow are caught by surprise of the brute strength of Erza and Gray respectively.

Lol at Erza going ape shit on Evergreen unleashing all the swords, a bit overkill if you ask me, but hey it matches the title I guess.

Luxus' face in the last page is to put it simply, priceless. He is shitting his pants right now.

Freid having green hair is a surprise. I really hope to see him versus Mist Gun, that or Mist Gun actually going up against Luxus, but that is what we all want to see isnt it?

Bixlow better get ready for Jubia to unleash her fury on him for taking out Gray.

Patta
November 18, 2008, 12:36 AM
Hohooo, early spoilers! Wow, Fried has green hairs? So the chapter was given to Erza vs Evergreen fight in the end. At least the Stone-Statues are released and Luxus being angry again :P

LoS
November 18, 2008, 12:48 AM
I guess the only good thing about all the girls being released is they can all take on Bixlow at the same time now. One for each of his puppets and another to attack his person.

That way Mist Gun can take out Freid and make the barriers disappear, and on go Luxus and Gazille like storm troopers after Lukus.

I could see Makarov not even having to fight in this ordeal, that way it shows the true strength of Fairy Tail.

ibn.
November 18, 2008, 01:48 AM
nice to see Ezra go ape ****. i'm still hoping to see Mirajane finally use her powers. i think she'll be the one to snap after Lexus' attitude when the Phantom Lord fight, she won't stand for this.

BinCs
November 18, 2008, 02:22 AM
I wondering: for what purpose Mist Gun showed up? He sure knows when to come in the scene, but now there's no need for such a powefull man, in my opinion.
Oh, and the Council! They can punish Makarov because of his "children" causing a pretty big mess in the city. They can disband Fairy Tail as well. I remember Shitou from the Council said that.

LoS
November 18, 2008, 03:02 AM
Mist Gun could defeat Freid, because no one there other than Erza can. Plus Freid with his rules can effectively get the upper hand against every opponent. Plus no one wants to see Erza in every fight, Mist Gun needs his screen time.

Like I said before, if he doesn't fight Freid he could just as easily go up against Luxus, and that would show that the guild is very strong, and that there are mages who are actually stronger than not only Luxus' bodyguard, but also himself.

Wololo
November 18, 2008, 05:26 AM
As expected, after Gray only losing to Bixlow because of his lack of knowledge of the terrain, I thought that the Raijinshuu wouldn't be able to stand up to Team Erza and that prooves it. Erza's Unlimited Bladeworks was a bit over the top, but that atleast shows the enormous gulf between them.

Kazi
November 18, 2008, 06:51 AM
i tough it was suppose to be a 20 some page special ? >.> <.< i must be hallucinating things

there are 23 pages ... so why are you complaining? >.>

awesome chapter indeed, but i have hoped to see mistgun in action, after the cliffhanger we got served ...
the fight between erza and evergreen was not really satisfying, only this double page where erza unleashed all of her swords looks awesome ^^

well, it seems like the tables have turned so i would love to see someone kicking luxus ass favoritly from natsu or mist gun ^^

roku-sky
November 18, 2008, 10:27 AM
Ooo, nice chapter. I predict Lluvia would now have a role in defeating Bixlow :P

Destin82
November 18, 2008, 10:53 AM
Nobody has to argue that Natsu will be the top character by the end of the series, but as it stands he's below a few people and I'd take Erza in a fight over him currently.

Kaiser Will
November 18, 2008, 11:42 AM
HUahuahuahua. I told you guys that Erza will beat Evergreen, and same funny guy said that just if she fight with her eyes closed. I told you.
But anyway Luxus got very angry because of that. And with two of the Dragon Slayers unable to fight so Mist Gun must bit Fried. So hoping next chapter we will see his fight.
I told you!

It'll be really interesting to find the connection between the age/statue barrier and the Dragon Slayer magic.

HUahuahuhaua! I told you! And you trying to me fun with me. HUAHUA

Kaiser Will
November 18, 2008, 06:45 PM
Natsu sure will be one of the top 3 fighters in Fairy Tail, but now hw is not, he is below Gildartz, Luxus, Erza and Mistgun. But this latent power may appear again in this arc because I think he is the one who will beat Luxus. Why? He beat him and gave a "nakama lesson".

Big Al
November 18, 2008, 09:14 PM
Ya know the funny thing is...on that color page...Gary kinda look like that emo brat, Sasuke!!!

And what more......we almost saw Erza pants on page 15-or-so :dance

fizban
November 19, 2008, 12:06 AM
my dl must of not work properly i only got 14 pages >.<

Only about 3 of those camera pictures are single pages. The rest are spreads, so it adds up to the right amount

Destin82
November 19, 2008, 12:46 AM
Looking at the color page spread, it's making me wonder if Gazille is the next to join Natsu's gang, I thought it was going to be Lluvia, but not so sure anymore.

LilDinky
November 19, 2008, 12:54 AM
Only about 3 of those camera pictures are single pages. The rest are spreads, so it adds up to the right amount

yeah im jsut blind and stupid >.< i stil wish there was more pages anyway >.> like 40 or 50 more XD

Kazi
November 19, 2008, 03:28 AM
yeah im jsut blind and stupid >.< i stil wish there was more pages anyway >.> like 40 or 50 more XD

yeah, but to draw that amount of pages in a week is nothing any mangaka can do ;)

Patta
November 19, 2008, 12:36 PM
So the next capter's name is "Hall of Thunder", sounds like Lusus being involved.

LoS
November 19, 2008, 02:00 PM
Well he is currently in the vicinity of the Church looking building. So I could see him going ape shit powering up from rage and making the hall tremble from his power.

Patta
November 19, 2008, 05:06 PM
Chapter is out already: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44082

Stop
November 19, 2008, 05:17 PM
I wish there was more fear in her face that made me pretty sad.....

Exrael
November 20, 2008, 01:50 AM
I have to say that Erza was pretty impressive in this chapter, design-wise. I mean, camo hunting armor on the spread and feet blades with nice movement? That warrants respect!

ahoyazi
November 20, 2008, 05:47 AM
In this issue there is a specail chapter, Hiro Mashima and Yoshikawa Miki work together, That's very funny

Ayle
November 20, 2008, 01:57 PM
Did is what I thought about when I saw the double page:

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unaware of loss.
Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create many weapons.
Waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets, this is the only path.
My whole life was "Unlimited Blade Works."

GO Erza!

bladerash
November 20, 2008, 02:50 PM
that remembers me of fate stay night.. the thing archer said when he was about to be killed by berzerker

kurz
November 21, 2008, 10:30 AM
haha true i was also reminded of fate stay night in this chapter..
erza looks exactly like Gilgamesh in FSN..
but still, this chapter is cool

fizban
November 25, 2008, 01:52 PM
There is a raw for 113 that is out, but it is labeled as chapter 13 by mistake.

big_p
November 25, 2008, 02:01 PM
Sweet, where is it?

*Edit* nevermind. Instead, who wants to translate it?

LoS
November 25, 2008, 03:30 PM
Yep it is indeed out.

Patta
November 25, 2008, 04:24 PM
Where is it?

Destin82
November 25, 2008, 04:34 PM
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/3571

Tsukisama
November 25, 2008, 09:51 PM
The RAW for chapter 113 has been released. For the raw and the latest information on releases/translations/etc., check here (http://mangahelpers.com/manga/details/fairy-tail).

Use this thread to discuss your thoughts on chapter 113 and your predictions for chapter 114.

fizban
November 25, 2008, 09:55 PM
Luxus certainly handled losing his hostages well. Here I was thinking he'd just surround the city with orbs that could rain down lightning and destroy everything.

Destin82
November 25, 2008, 10:51 PM
So now no hostages, no enchantment field, why exactly hasn't Marakov dealt with him yet? Can't wait for a trans.

LoS
November 25, 2008, 11:37 PM
Theres still a barrier though, Natsu could not get out.

Makarov cant deal with him because he still has love for Luxus in his heart, he can't bring himself to seriously harm his own grandson.

ahoyazi
November 26, 2008, 12:39 AM
So there is no information about MisGut in this chapter too, and Levi seems can break the magic made by Fried

And I see Hiro Mashima also said in page17, there will be a specail chapter in magazine specail (sold on Dec.20 ), the story about mira, like last year the school specail, I guess every year there will be a special chapter to celebrate the new year!!

LoS
November 26, 2008, 03:48 AM
There are a couple of things that shock me about this entire thing. The first is that I am simply amazed at how prepared Luxus was for this battle. He even had all those Lachryma on hand to pull this kind of threat.

Another thing that shocks me is that Bixlow is revealed to be stronger than Evergreen, I thought for sure it was the other way around.

And how can "love" break down the enchantment/barrier? I am guessing that is the power Levi will use.

I also do not like the odds of Erza, Natsu, Gazille, and Mist Gun vs. Bixlow, Freid, and Luxus. It seems that any group that wins would be completely depleted of energy/strength after their victory.

fizban
November 26, 2008, 04:04 AM
Levi's magic is a form of written magic as well. If she casts the word "DOOR" then even the three members who are currently trapped inside that barrier will be able to enter the fight

It's pretty much the only thing she could do to be useful in this fight. She doesn't strike me as the vicious type like the girl from 666 with the exact same power

LoS
November 26, 2008, 04:46 AM
Yeah I don't see what any of the girls could do as far as being useful in this predicament. They are more liable ending up hosts for Bixlow's puppets than doing any good.

Helltroll
November 26, 2008, 09:20 AM
Seems like a pretty normal transition chapter to me before the real fights start. Let's hope that they are better than the ones in the ToP Arc...

fizban
November 26, 2008, 02:30 PM
The girls aren't the only ones who are back in the battle either. Elfman should be back to normal by now, and anybody else who battled against Evergreen and got petrified. Are these people going to continue fighting or have they decided that by losing they've done enough for the day?

LoS
November 26, 2008, 11:32 PM
What could they even do? If those people lost to Evergreen so easily then they have no chance against two fighters stronger than Evergreen.

roku-sky
November 27, 2008, 11:52 AM
I'm still laughing at the name of the next chapter...

Kaiser Will
November 27, 2008, 03:55 PM
ahahaha! Luxus is a dumb a**! First he think Levi is useless, and she is probably the only one who can finish off the barrier of Fried! I already say, Natsu will beat Luxus and gave him a nakama lesson, just like Gazille!
Poor Visca, she just appeared to die!

Natsu Dragonil
November 27, 2008, 05:38 PM
Well makrov should really consider to ive up his master title to erza or mistgun cause he has health problems.for me its certain that natsu would never team up in a fight the same goes for gazille they would rather die than fight together its not their style to team up in a fight.
i think mistgun will own fried and gazille will take on bixlow it seems right to me that leaves luxus for natsu and as he arrives there he finds erza beaten up by luxus and that will set free a lot of his true strengh

Shimon
November 27, 2008, 08:26 PM
There will be really good fights in the near future. I can't wait to see just how powerful MistGun really is and I would really like to see Natsu and Gazille try to fight Luxus at the same time and argue over who should fight him. Then by accident they attack Luxus at the same time and create a really powerful combo attack. That would be really cool!!!!:)

Pirulito
November 28, 2008, 11:37 AM
I wanna Visca again, NOW! I wanna ex-quip guns magic, NOW!
Arzarck and Visca are out, I'm down. :scry

ahoyazi
December 01, 2008, 09:48 PM
Chapter114 is cool!!!and LOKI is back!!

Pirulito
December 01, 2008, 10:24 PM
Free spoiler?
Tsc
=/

hasu13
December 02, 2008, 02:45 AM
Sweet! That means Lucy has found one of the remaining two opponents. I was hoping we'd get to see Loki doing something. We saw glimpses in early chapters, but nothing that clearly shows what he's capable of. Good thing those ladies were freed from their stone enchantment.

Kazi
December 02, 2008, 06:31 AM
please do not spoil in this thread -_-; .... to discuss spoiler please use the "Spoiler Discussion Thread"

ahoyazi
December 02, 2008, 09:16 AM
Just post the wrong thread @_@ and I found it,sorry

chihoho
December 02, 2008, 09:25 AM
the 114 raw its out

floor
December 02, 2008, 11:09 AM
Post a link please.

Pirulito
December 02, 2008, 11:14 AM
http://www.raw-paradise.com/Ritual/Chapitres/Fairy114.zip (lq cam pic)

zelllogan
December 02, 2008, 12:06 PM
Bixlow is going to be crushed in no time by the lion. Great to see him again but it was expected that he would appear as soon as lucy got problems.

bax
December 02, 2008, 01:13 PM
The RAW for chapter 114 has been released. For the raw and the latest information on releases/translations/etc., check HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/manga/details/fairy-tail/chapters/114/).

Use this thread to discuss your thoughts on chapter 114 and your predictions for chapter 115.

EvilSniffles
December 02, 2008, 02:02 PM
TWICE my posts go poof. ARRG this time I ctrl+c kekeke

what the hell? the post I was doing went away!! sigh.... anywho Natsu with his flames against the wall looks badass, wonder what happened to ezra, and nice to see Loki come out without lucy summoning him, one of bixlows V2 puppets stole her keys

LoS
December 02, 2008, 04:16 PM
Erza is in the chapter, she is looking for Luxus in the men's bathhouse.

Bixlow is pretty powerful, that blast was fairly big. Lucy somehow summoning Loki without her keys is pretty odd.

fizban
December 02, 2008, 07:02 PM
Not too odd. He summoned himself before when his old master was being mean, so he seems to be able to come and go as he pleases. Lucy has a lot of magic to be able to have him and Sagittarius out at the same time, but we've already seen how she can summon all of her gold keys at once for a short time

Pirulito
December 02, 2008, 07:16 PM
I still dont like the idea of Loki is a Stella Spirit, but I admit its cool when he appears on that form.

Kaiser Will
December 02, 2008, 09:33 PM
Wow Loki is a badass! He just appear in the right time for save Lucy!
And btw, he have to stop summon himself, though this time was just in last second to save Lucy!
For that I wasn't expecting, now Lucy will probably beat Bixlow! And his little babies are quite strong.
How I don't think that before, both of them use some kind of magical person/pumpkins to fight for them!

PS: Erza in the men bathroom lol.

hasu13
December 02, 2008, 10:29 PM
When Loki summons himself he is using his own magic. It does make sense that he can do this. If they can send themselves back like Aqaurius does most of the time, they should be able to summon themselves (provided their key is nearby, I assume).

Pirulito
December 03, 2008, 08:39 AM
Loki summons himself using love! ♥

Host Samurai
December 03, 2008, 12:08 PM
About time that Loki re-appeared and this time for some action!! Am I the only one who noticed that his hair grow longer? And now Fried is going for the kill....

LoS
December 03, 2008, 04:54 PM
Its going to be interesting seeing Freid's "true power" shortly. Dark Freid, sounds scary~~~~~~. Haha.

Poor Luvia and Kana, I don't think they can defeat Freid.

Hayashida
December 03, 2008, 06:10 PM
Loki is a turk hoooorah

Kaiser Will
December 03, 2008, 08:03 PM
Loki summons himself using love! ♥

Pirulito you are right, he really says that in page 19.
Oh btw, the chapter is out! (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/114/)

rakenrol
December 03, 2008, 10:04 PM
is "regulus" supposed to be a name? it has to be right? another character? or freid's magic? i wonder if "that geezer" will show up... cool chapter though...

LoS
December 03, 2008, 10:29 PM
If I am not mistaken Regulus is a star.

ETA: yep it is a star, and guess what star system its in, Leo. Leo the Lion ahhhhhh. Guess Loki/Leo the Lion is going to pull out his strongest attack since Regulus is the brightest star in the system.

Fun fact, Regulus in various languages translates as: Little King, or Prince(Latin), Yellow Emperor(Chinese).

alexlw92
December 04, 2008, 02:43 AM
we havent seen any of lokis magic yet, have we?
all we know is that its "ring magic" or something (from one of the cover pages)

im a guy, and even i think that last page is sexxxy

LoS
December 04, 2008, 02:59 AM
uhhhhhh u might wanna keep that to yourself, that or u are :s

Shimon
December 05, 2008, 12:25 AM
This arc just gets better and better. Finally, Loki can have a one on one fight, love smashes through all barriers. Yeah I love that title and I really want to see Loki's full power, that would be cool. Also, I think Fried is a good guy just acting on orders, it would be cool if later on he joined up
with the rest of them after this arc. I really like it when Mashima Hiro makes
former enemies of Fairy Tail part of the main characters. I want Fairy Tail to be as long as One Piece, maybe even longer.

Nightthorn
December 05, 2008, 08:14 PM
I liked this chapter but since mistgun turned up in the end of chapter 112 i was hoping to see him fight rather sooin but guess there saving it for a Big Luxus vs Mistgun fight in my opinion

LoS
December 06, 2008, 03:29 AM
Or you never know with the Master KO'ed with his old age/sickness, and Luxus fighting against the strongest Fairy Tail mages he will be weakened or even defeated. That would leave only Mist Gun, who it seems doesn't have very high aspirations, to defend Fairy Tail. What if Gildartz shows up at the end and wants to be the new master since all the strong Mages are beat up? Mist Gun would be the only one left to fight him.

Tailsnake
December 06, 2008, 11:34 PM
im a guy, and even i think that last page is sexxxy

So am I and I know what you mean, Loki is pretty badass

This arc just gets better and better. Finally, Loki can have a one on one fight, love smashes through all barriers. Yeah I love that title and I really want to see Loki's full power, that would be cool. Also, I think Fried is a good guy just acting on orders, it would be cool if later on he joined up
with the rest of them after this arc. I really like it when Mashima Hiro makes
former enemies of Fairy Tail part of the main characters. I want Fairy Tail to be as long as One Piece, maybe even longer.

I don't think this manga's plot has enough steam to surpass OP in length. A number of the main characters are already among the strongest mages in the country and Zaref, who is most likely to be the final villian, has already been revealed. If this manga stretches out too long I think it'd end up like DBZ where they just started bringing new, stronger, enemies out of nowhere.

Or you never know with the Master KO'ed with his old age/sickness, and Luxus fighting against the strongest Fairy Tail mages he will be weakened or even defeated. That would leave only Mist Gun, who it seems doesn't have very high aspirations, to defend Fairy Tail. What if Gildartz shows up at the end and wants to be the new master since all the strong Mages are beat up? Mist Gun would be the only one left to fight him.

In the Phantom Arc Mist Gun was responsible for destroying every other division of Phantom and using his energy in order to help master recover quickly enough to save everyone from Jose, I'd say defending fairy tail is probably his top priority. I doubt he'll become the leader though, that seems more like Natsu's role at the end of the manga :D

LoS
December 07, 2008, 04:52 AM
I'd say defending fairy tail is probably his top priority. I doubt he'll become the leader though, that seems more like Natsu's role at the end of the manga :D

Thats what I am saying. He could be waiting for a big showdown versus Gildartz to defend the gild in the Master's name. Gildartz could look at the situation and say, "oh hey every strong mage is down but Mist Gun. If I can beat him I can be leader." Remember Makarov never gave a real reason as to why Gil should not be the leader, he just said not possible.

jpnraw
December 07, 2008, 06:20 AM
Nice, Loki is back to save Lucy. Let's see how strong he really is, I think the way this manga is going, Loki is going to win. I want to see how Mist Gun is, he's such a mysterious character.

Nightthorn
December 07, 2008, 12:19 PM
Thats what I am saying. He could be waiting for a big showdown versus Gildartz to defend the gild in the Master's name. Gildartz could look at the situation and say, "oh hey every strong mage is down but Mist Gun. If I can beat him I can be leader." Remember Makarov never gave a real reason as to why Gil should not be the leader, he just said not possible.

I know we dont know Gildartz personality yet but i don't think him and Mist gun will fight for Guild master because its not suited to Mist Gun because he's abit Anti Social.

deda1234
December 07, 2008, 03:11 PM
hello guys, I'm a ney fan of fairy tail, and i'm enjoyn very much. I would like to know when is goin to come the number 115.

obs. I write some things horng because i'm from brazil.

Tailsnake
December 08, 2008, 12:14 AM
hello guys, I'm a ney fan of fairy tail, and i'm enjoyn very much. I would like to know when is goin to come the number 115.

obs. I write some things horng because i'm from brazil.

Every week on thursday/friday depending on when we get the raws

LoS
December 09, 2008, 10:18 AM
I know we dont know Gildartz personality yet but i don't think him and Mist gun will fight for Guild master because its not suited to Mist Gun because he's abit Anti Social.

Oh no, its not like I am saying all that will come to pass. There is no way we would learn Mist Gun's powers AND get an appearance from Gildartz, his fighting abilities, all at the same time. That would ruin the mystique of one character at least. He wants to drag out the mystery for as long as possible.
[hr]
Latest chapter is out btw, really should open up a new thread.

ANBU4U
December 11, 2008, 07:37 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/115/01/

I was about to say...

Tsukisama
December 11, 2008, 07:56 AM
The chapter has been released. You may view it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/chapters/115/).

Please discuss your thoughts concerning the chapter in this thread and also your beliefs for the next chapter.

Patta
December 11, 2008, 11:31 AM
I wonder what Eye-Power will Fried have? And the thing with Cana vs. Lluvia, I think it will be a trap or spell of Fried, because of what Luxus ordered him at that page: http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/114/06/

LoS
December 11, 2008, 06:50 PM
Well duh, he's already displayed that power, making Fairy Tail mages fight one another before leaving the enchanted area.

Urtear
December 11, 2008, 07:05 PM
I think Patta meant the "Fried the Dark's True power" that luxus said on the page after

now we will finally see Kana's true magical abilities next ch :hb

Host Samurai
December 12, 2008, 06:51 AM
I wonder what Eye-Power will Fried have? And the thing with Cana vs. Lluvia, I think it will be a trap or spell of Fried, because of what Luxus ordered him at that page: http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/114/06/

I think that Fried's eye-power will be a illusion/hallucination type because he seems to be like a manipulator to me. That could explain the title for the next chapter.:p

Shimon
December 12, 2008, 10:11 PM
It will be interesting to see Fried's eye power. I agree from the title Kana vs. Lluvia that it will involve some mind control or illusions towards them, hopefully they can overcome his true power. Maybe MistGun will step in and save them. Also, all of Fried's power must be located in is right eye since that's the one that's covered by his hair. Can't wait for Natsu to get out.

Krisel
December 16, 2008, 01:43 AM
Luxus is taking this so far... He was such a nice lil bastard before, why did he became so cruel? I agree with the theory that Fried's power would be something that makes you hallucinate, like the sharingan (sorry if i pissed some1 of by saying this). It makes the Kana vs Lluvia thing logical and i doubt he has some body/mind controlling eyes, cuz Vithaldas had the same type of power.

Patta
December 16, 2008, 02:49 PM
Did I missed something like "hiatus" or are the spoiler just late this week?

malloween
December 16, 2008, 09:33 PM
kana vs lluvia eh.. i hope its not about gray.. or maybe when the condition of frieds enchantment is whoever wins will be gray's bride or something.. i hope not.. hehehe.. i want to see kana's techniques..

aquavi
December 17, 2008, 12:52 PM
Well Mashima is making sure that Jubia and Gazille make connections to the rest of the guild so it's not surprising that she's with Kana who has had some panel time- but not a whole lot, rather then... Lucy who she is on good terms with (despite some fanciful notions about being in a romance series XD).

Also remember back in the beginning of the Gerard arc when we find out that Jubia can hold others in her water based body as well as make believable duplicates of them? I suspect this will happen in order to make it look like they fought/are fighting and that one wins so that they later can both take on Fried. (Man, why do I keep spelling it 'Friend'?)

جينوسكي
December 17, 2008, 06:09 PM
Yes, there will not be chapter in this week
you can see this website

Here (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fairytail.fr%2F&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8) or here (http://www.fairytail.fr)

Retro
December 19, 2008, 03:48 PM
Aww poo but oh well. Tis Christmas and New Year. So Hiro deserves a break as do all good Mangaki. Also in this chapter, you guys notice the second batch of dolls resemble the cast from Monster Soul?

segua
December 21, 2008, 11:19 PM
Funny how the light that was emanating from Loki was his light of love.

I hope after Luxus take the fall and gets punished that it will open up his eyes that when FT needs to be, they could be really strong. Then again, it seems that FT depends on Erza and the two dragon slayers: Natsu and Gazille. Though let's not forget Mist Gun.

Mist Gun reminds me of Shadow from Final Fantasy 6.

Destin82
December 23, 2008, 12:36 AM
http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/chapters/116/

cam raw for 116 is out. Looks like Natsu and Gazille are finally free, and Lluvia got nailed by Luxus’s drones.

KaNx
December 23, 2008, 12:36 AM
The chapter has been released. You may view it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/chapters/116/).

Please discuss your thoughts concerning the chapter in this thread and also your beliefs for the next chapter.

fizban
December 23, 2008, 01:11 AM
That was a pretty classy way to go out. I don't see a situation where Kana could defeat Fried on her own, but maybe if she used her magic to cover his eyes with cards she'd be able to dump a gallon of her booze on him and just light the sucker on fire

There's a lot of S-Rank mages in play right now. Erza, Mistgun, Mirajane, our Dragon Slayers, and Happy if my suspicions are correct. Lucy is also still more or less ready to fight but her strongest Stellar Spirit is not really the right type for fighting Luxus. We might not even need Mistgun to help end things

LoS
December 23, 2008, 01:17 AM
Not really impressed with this chapter. Im surprised there wasn't any fan service between Luvia and Kana.

I am getting stoked to see Natsu and Gaizelle freed.

Also if Kana somehow beats Freid I will lose a ton of respect for this story. Fried is pretty damn strong, I don't care how pissed off Kana is there is no way she should ever be able to defeat him.

Patta
December 23, 2008, 02:49 AM
I can just agree with LoS' opinion concerning Kana vs Fried. He should be the strongest foe at the moment except for Luxus of course, so at least Mist Gun would have to beat him.
Maybe Mira gets her powers back after seeing how her little bro was beaten.

LoS
December 23, 2008, 06:34 AM
So next chapter guys and gals, it sounds like someone/thing makes an epic appearance.

The coming of Satan, I wonder who that could be. Maybe Satan is connected to Dark Freid, as a literal coming of the devil/dark.

The Don Master T
December 23, 2008, 07:44 AM
Not really impressed with this chapter. Im surprised there wasn't any fan service between Luvia and Kana.

I am getting stoked to see Natsu and Gaizelle freed.

Also if Kana somehow beats Freid I will lose a ton of respect for this story. Fried is pretty damn strong, I don't care how pissed off Kana is there is no way she should ever be able to defeat him.

I could see kana winning if someone like mistgun steps in and lend a hand

imamess
December 23, 2008, 09:04 AM
Mist Gun would probably not enter the stage unless Kana is defeated/unconscious. The guy puts people to sleep when he simply enters the guild, I don't think he'll be up to a tag-team any time soon.

I'll just be waiting for the dragon slayers tag-team. That's going to be the most interesting since I have a hard time imagining Gazille cooperating in a team environment. I know it's going to be done. I just can't see how. (He does make a very good straight man in a comedy duo, though.)

fizban
December 23, 2008, 05:07 PM
We haven't really seen Kana fight since chapter 53, where she was kicking Shadow Ass and taking Shadow Names

Pirulito
December 24, 2008, 11:54 AM
I don't know why Kana couldn't defeated Fried.
We don't know the extension of her powers.

Onomatopoeia
December 25, 2008, 06:05 PM
Kana may be able to defeat Fried since we have never seen the extent of her abilities. Having said that if Kana beats Freid then that puts her at S class and pretty much guarantees that every character in FT is a powerhouse. Which will annoy me to no end. Lluvia beating Freid with the help of Kana would be fine by me since she's an S class mage too.

Anyways someone had better interfere because Kana can't beat Freid he's been painted to be the strongest of the three.

LoS
December 26, 2008, 12:26 AM
As I had stated before Kana cant defeat Freid for various reasons. But then again she just might because as good as the art and panels are in this manga the plot/story is incredibly weak and very cliche.

shika_np
December 26, 2008, 10:45 AM
I think Kana can't defeat Fried. Why? Because Mistgun needs a enemy, and Luxus will be defeated by Natsu. =P

Patta
December 26, 2008, 02:39 PM
Chapter 116 is out by Franky-House: http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7848

hill_mie87
December 26, 2008, 04:14 PM
i somehow think that kana will lose, don't forget that fried also have his eye's power to use (if i remember correctly, all three luxus's bodyguards have eyes magic). and probably, just probably, mira will join the fight as she regained her power back.

i think satan advent is referring to mira as she herself was known as "the demon" in the past. So i agree with what Patta said. he he

segua
December 28, 2008, 04:25 PM
As I had stated before Kana cant defeat Freid for various reasons. But then again she just might because as good as the art and panels are in this manga the plot/story is incredibly weak and very cliche.

Let's not forget what type of manga this is and whose its' readers are (majority anyway). But I know what you're talking about. One thing is that all the characters under-developed yet appear to be "developed" in a sense that they have yet to display what they are all capable of. Versatile characters don't you think? You take one and modify each one accordingly to the situation. I'm not fond of it but the other choice would be a training scenario. But comon man, this is Fairy Tail we're talking about. They're not a bunch of weaklings!

Anyway, going back to Kana, I wonder if she might become a drunken master of some sort after she has exhausted her card magic.

GoldFarmerBoy
December 29, 2008, 12:10 PM
I bet ya that Mist gun is going to go up against Luxus but then get his ass kicked.
I wonder who goes up against Gazille.
Its pretty predicatable that Natsu is going to beat Luxus.
But what happends to Luxus after the battle of Fairy Tail is over?

segua
December 30, 2008, 01:13 AM
I hope Luxus isn't the type who pulls a fake act of crying/begging of mercy from Markov. Seeing Mist Gun lose to Luxus would be a real shame.

Has Natsu ever won a fight against Luxus? It's been said that Natsu did eat some of Luxus lightning for something but did that really help Natsu come close to beating Luxus? I would say that both Gazille and Natsu takes out Luxus. Though then again, what's Mist Gun's role or presence for?

LoS
December 30, 2008, 01:22 AM
No it was quite the opposite, Natsu ate some of Luxus' lightning as an attempted power boost and it made him incredibly sick. It was the exact same thing as the after effects of eating the Aetherion.

segua
December 30, 2008, 03:40 AM
No it was quite the opposite, Natsu ate some of Luxus' lightning as an attempted power boost and it made him incredibly sick. It was the exact same thing as the after effects of eating the Aetherion.

That's what I was trying to say actually heh. I wonder if there could be anything such as elemental complimentaries in Fairy Tail? Such as Wind boost fire, water boost ice, lightning boost metal?

LoS
December 30, 2008, 06:58 PM
not really, as far as we know the reason Gray and Natsu are so competitive towards one another is because their magics are natural enemies, fire v ice.

Jpaul
January 03, 2009, 05:17 AM
I hope Luxus isn't the type who pulls a fake act of crying/begging of mercy from Markov. Seeing Mist Gun lose to Luxus would be a real shame.

Has Natsu ever won a fight against Luxus? It's been said that Natsu did eat some of Luxus lightning for something but did that really help Natsu come close to beating Luxus? I would say that both Gazille and Natsu takes out Luxus. Though then again, what's Mist Gun's role or presence for?

As far as Mist Gun coming in, I can see Kana losing to Fried and then Mist Gun finally getting a chance to fight. At least that's what I hope for...

I can see both Gazille and Natsu taking on Luxus with Gazille leading the fight trying to get pay back for getting whooped the last time they met.

KaNx
January 06, 2009, 10:04 AM
The chapter has been released. You may view it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/chapters/117).

deffkryz
January 06, 2009, 11:44 AM
So, Mirajane is back... Kana's fight was way too short - she doesn't seem to be that a major character than I hoped she would be after Lluvia sacrificed herself. But, Mirajane is back... And she even has a demon tail. That's a bit more than I expected. :blink

BTW, I don't think Mist Gun is going to fight - why should he? Because "Fried's counter" said so? Makarov had a heart attack, almost everyone rendered unable to fight, so I guess Mist Gun is simply there to fix him and the other one's up - after stating that he wanted nothing but stopping by to take another mission from the board. I guess it's more likely that Luxus is taken down before he could challenge Mist Gun - either by Gazille, Natsu or maybe even Mirajane.

And Erza isn't down as well. You know... I wouldn't agree if anyone said that Luxus will win for sure when it comes to a fight. As we all know from that other similar looking manga whose name I'd never dare to pronounce here ;) lightnings and zapping around as a flash aren't winner moves all the time... They're working on different occursions but in a real fight? Okay Erza is a bit simpleminded in a certain way, but all you have to do is to figure out how you're able to neutralize the lightnings somehow - and then just do it.

LoS
January 06, 2009, 11:57 AM
well after Mirajane defeats Freid she will not fight anyone else, instead she will bring her brother and Kana back to the others/fallen Fairy Tail members. There she will look over them and the Master.

Leaving Erza, Mist Gun, and the two Dragon Slayers left to fight.

I doubt Mist actually fights, if he does it will be a one hitter quitter, where he just needs one attack to win his battle. There has been entirely too much built up anticipation between the two Dragon Slayers being held behind to not see them fight Luxus. After all they both have a grudge against him.

Also Mirajane was called the Demon/Monster right, now I can see why. Her power makes Greyman's full body demon take over look foolish.

fairchildonrage
January 06, 2009, 12:34 PM
I think it's too early to say that Mistgun isn't fighting and all. Maybe Mr. Mashima hides many tricks on his sleeves.

See what had just happened with Mirajane? It was all unexpected since she already denounced that side of her before.

Besides, Mistgun is no accessory I suppose, he's there for a purpose. And that's what we all have to find out in the later chapters.

EvilSniffles
January 06, 2009, 01:50 PM
well mirajanes' transformation to her past self is a good thing, its a sign that she is trying to cope with her past, it seems her family is a sort of demon/beast type family. I wonder what the youngest was in power or ability. Also does fried know of the actual power that mirajane is or is he just scared regardless?

LoS
January 06, 2009, 03:36 PM
Well anytime someone has an eruption of power that sends seismic shocks from the ground they are standing on I am sure you would raise an eyebrow at the least.

Everyone in Fairy Tail knows how powerful she used to be, you can't become an S classed Fairy Tail mage without legitimate power.

As for Mist Gun who knows maybe some unforeseen enemy will come and invade. Possibly one of the other Dragon Slayers we have yet to see, but I highly doubt that. Because as mysterious as Mist Gun is why add another mysterious character into the fray, such as Gildartz for instance.

Patta
January 06, 2009, 04:34 PM
Two questions:

- What is the ability of Fried's eye?
- What the hell is this little thing flying aside Gazille's shoulder?

chihoho
January 06, 2009, 06:11 PM
finally mariajane is back in action and will be kicking fried butt. This was awesome chapter. Didnt know that marijane was a badass girl, until i saw the fairy fail oneshot chapter. ( she she was wearing a rockchick outfit with skulls at a young age from what i saw from the pics).

fizban
January 06, 2009, 08:09 PM
Two questions:

- What is the ability of Fried's eye?
- What the hell is this little thing flying aside Gazille's shoulder?

I believe the flying thing you see in this chapter is like the Shikigami from Kekkaishi. Little bits of paper that they put magic in so they can perform simple tasks. Looks like in this setting Levi is using it to communicate with Gazille while she takes down the taboo walls

I hope that the walls don't instantly shatter when Mirajane kills Fried. It would be nice for Levi to have actually accomplished something here after all the work she did

imamess
January 06, 2009, 09:34 PM
My guess is that Fried's eye magic is what allowed him to write on Elfman and control him directly instead of writing a rule that governs a physical space. That's at least what he was doing when he showed us the eye.

I wasn't expecting Mira to get her powers back so soon. I figured it would start in another arc. Now we know why she was called the demon. It must have been an image she liked given what she wore when she was younger. And Elfman with the button up shirt and bow tie was hilarious.

LoS
January 06, 2009, 10:31 PM
Notice how Kana is choking herself, I wonder if Freid is controlling her arms at all.

And Mirajane with a tail and wings is kind of creepy.

Ju-da-su
January 06, 2009, 11:34 PM
Fried's eye seems to have an ability called something like "Exrichule of Darkness" or something (don't count on me for name. I can change Katakana into a good sounding Thai name without any problems, but still have problem coming up with a good English name, even if the word seems to be more or less romanized from something English anyway) He can write on the target and whatever he wrote will become real. For example, when he fought with Elfman, he wrote something like "Pain" and Elfman feels the pain in his body. The wings are probably the same concept. (He said "Exrichule of Darkness: Wings" so it turns into his wings. - -")

At least that's what I got from reading it while translating to Thai. You can wait for cnet to do his translation to read it. :3

Koen
January 07, 2009, 05:27 AM
This chapter was great to see more of Mira. Then again I am also kinda dissapointed kana didn't get this ultimate chance to show what she is capable of. Not that I dislike the current event but it somehow pushes kana's anger at the end of previous chapter into a hole of nothingness. But Mira looks badass too :)

EvilSniffles
January 07, 2009, 01:18 PM
Fried's eye power is making words he says cause an effect on a person, kinda like his enchantment spells but he uses his sword to write the words, and they take effect immediately. I assume the limitation is they can only be written on an object or person.

Mirajane take over is awesome, I wonder how scary she will look if she does a full take over, which I assume she can and it's similar to what elfman's version (full body).

So gazille's a mole of sorts, and his master is ivan, wonder who that could be.

shibigoku
January 07, 2009, 02:04 PM
can someone tell me how exactly that Gazelle and Natsu were freed from Fried's enchantment. I think I missed a chapter.

EvilSniffles
January 07, 2009, 02:53 PM
Levi was somehow able to over write fried's enchantments.

so I was bored and began reading FT over again from the phantom part of the manga. Both natsu and gazille master's went poof on 7,7 of the year 777, 7 years from the current time period I assume (that's what gazille says)[ http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/66/13/ ] Now I noticed this about Lucy's mom's grave. [ http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/68/16/ ] She passed away on the year of 777, the exact date is unknown. it could be a coincident or its part of the plot with the dragons. anyone else's thoughts on this?

fizban
January 07, 2009, 04:48 PM
Pretty exciting chapter. I thought the Shikigami belonged to Levi because they had shown her in that scene, but it's somebody far more sinister. I don't see how Gazille plans to get his revenge on Fairy Tail with so many people there who are stronger than him though

Unless he has a huge problem with Tono

LoS
January 07, 2009, 05:44 PM
Ummm it could be as simple as he takes watches as the Fairies beat each other up, and in waltzes his master Ivan while all the members are knocked out or severely weakened.

That is probably why Mist Gun is there, many evil people will try and seize the opportunity to obliterate Fairy Tail since Makarov and nearly the entire guild are injured.

maxikki
January 07, 2009, 05:59 PM
wonder who's this master Ivan Gazelle's was talking to?? could he be a new enemy. and who was the old guy who appeared at the end of a chapter (dont remember which) he was reading a mage's magazine with picture of lucy. the old man had ragged clothes and he was crying, could he be lucy's father??

Shimon
January 07, 2009, 07:33 PM
Maybe Master Ivan is that old man (Lucy's father) and he hired Gazille to gather power and trust in Fairy Tail and destroy it. Then attempt to bring Lucy back to him. Maybe . . . . . . . .;)

Fried's eye magic is pretty cool I hope we get to see more of it in the next chapter.

Man, Hiro Mashima is a genius. Almost as good as Eiichiro Oda. :)

Onomatopoeia
January 07, 2009, 07:40 PM
So Mirajane's transformation was certainly traumatic. I always figured her "Demon" name just meant she was really powerful. I wonder if she can choose certain body parts to transform like Elfman. But Mirajane is really cool in this form.

Kana's battle went exactly as I expected it would. No actual showing of it but a defeat with an added honorable mention. And I also liked the talk about Lluvia.

And as for Fried new power...I call hax. He pretty much just has to write with his sword on a person and then he calls out that word and it happens. Likely it can only be one word.

Master Ivan...hmm... well I suppose the use of the word Master hints that it's a Guild Master since their the only people who have been called "Master" though I suppose it could be someone else. Certainly they have a grudge against FT but I would assume it's a completely new character as the power doesn't match up with anyone nor does the name at the very least it's someone we've only barely seen. My guess on Ivan though? The leader of "that" guild, you know the one with Zod the guy who got owned by Luxus. It makes sense.

Anyways Gazille is going traitor looks like he's not like Vegeta but still I've got to wonder if he isn't being affected by FT.

I'd also say that Mist won't fight because well thats Erza then MG and then the two Dragonslayers. Against one guy, that's pretty cheap.

Overall Great Chapter

EvilSniffles
January 07, 2009, 09:47 PM
wonder who's this master Ivan Gazelle's was talking to?? could he be a new enemy. and who was the old guy who appeared at the end of a chapter (dont remember which) he was reading a mage's magazine with picture of lucy. the old man had ragged clothes and he was crying, could he be lucy's father??

Maybe Master Ivan is that old man (Lucy's father) and he hired Gazille to gather power and trust in Fairy Tail and destroy it. Then attempt to bring Lucy back to him. Maybe . . . . . . . .;)

Fried's eye magic is pretty cool I hope we get to see more of it in the next chapter.

Man, Hiro Mashima is a genius. Almost as good as Eiichiro Oda. :)
Ok, Lucy's father has already been shown. If you look at the 2nd link I posted and go back a few pages you will see who that is. Lucy's dad pretty much will not chase after her, as she strongly stated for him to leave her alone.

Rsatori
January 07, 2009, 11:02 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure Ivan is just some new omnipotent power to take the place of Sieg/Gerard and his dark magical overlord. If it was Lucy's dad I'm sure Gazille has had quite a few opportunities to kidnap Lucy. This also means Luxus is going to get whipped pretty soon so they can start a new arc.

Kazi
January 08, 2009, 04:42 AM
omg, this chapter was so awesome *-*
didn't think that mirajane would have such a power ... this cute little thing xD

Sportgal1
January 09, 2009, 10:43 PM
i hope she somehow ends up fighting luxus. still bugs me how he laughed at her when he refused to go after lucy and natsu on that s-class mission. i wish there wasn't quite so much fan-service lately, its getting a bit outta hand.

segua
January 10, 2009, 01:35 AM
Mirajane is one tough gal. I wonder if the death of her younger sister the main reason why she has been unable to utilize her true powers.

Mistgun is certainly strong but he seems to be more of a support character from the shadows. He might not have to fight if possible.

Rsatori
January 10, 2009, 04:21 AM
I'm thinking Mirajane will power down after she beats Fried. It's kind of like working out and taking a looooong break for a year or two and exercising again. She's probably running on adrenaline and will run out of steam afterwards. What I'm thinking is that the dragon slayers give Luxus a run for his money and Mistgun will save the day. Or Mistgun brings the fallen Fairy Tail members back to base.

segua
January 11, 2009, 01:00 AM
I'm thinking Mirajane will power down after she beats Fried. It's kind of like working out and taking a looooong break for a year or two and exercising again. She's probably running on adrenaline and will run out of steam afterwards. What I'm thinking is that the dragon slayers give Luxus a run for his money and Mistgun will save the day. Or Mistgun brings the fallen Fairy Tail members back to base.

But before her fuel runs out, she might devastate Fried first. I'm also thinking that Mistgun will bring the FT members back to the base or heal them while passing through town.

Or rather, I wonder if Mistgun will deactivate the rest of the enchantments and the Hall of Thunder. I think that's something Mistgun will definitely do before he grabs another quest. Luxus really needs to be beaten up by every FT member.

Onomatopoeia
January 11, 2009, 01:22 PM
Hall of Thunder will probablly start and Mistgun will promptly stop it which will only tickle our anticipation even more. Mistgun is still an unkown factor and he gets more hype.

Urtear
January 12, 2009, 09:51 PM
omg best FT chapter i can remember
Mirajane is a beast, now we just need to see her skills as a water mage

its a shame that Cana got beaten so fast i liked her and wanted to see her skills more :(

i think mistgun will do something behind the scenes like destroy all the lachcryma thats what he did during the war against phantom lord, he took out all the phantom lord branches :hb

KaNx
January 13, 2009, 02:04 AM
The chapter has been released. You may view it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/chapters/118).

hasu13
January 13, 2009, 02:46 AM
I'm starting to wonder if Mist Gun is actually here for the benefit of Fairy Tail and not Luxus. We already know that the two of them have some connection (Luxus is one of the few to actually see him so why not talk to him?). It could just be that I don't see how Luxus would be able to stand up to the remaining four contestants; he can't be that powerful.

LoS
January 13, 2009, 03:23 AM
Well we finally saw "Dark" Freid, and he could not stand up to the DBZ blast from Mirajane.

It was good to see Mirajane retain her sanity and not completely let the beast take over.

To the poster above, it is not exactly 4 against 1. As we have seen, there is magic to set friends against one another. Not only that but we still have Ivan the hidden master to contend with.

Mist Gun is most likely there to fight against those unseen foes, that or combat Luxus' lightning attack against the entire town.

kazamakj
January 13, 2009, 04:04 AM
Think its too soon for Ivan to show his face in this fight. This is a fairy tail for fairy tail only arc. Just wondering how the guild will recover after this incident. Will there be a new guild leader after this?

Mirajane totally rocked and kicked behind in this fight. No wonder she was a S class mage before.

Maybe a possible before the final boss Luxus fight would be a Ezra vs Natsu fight trapped in one of those boxed 1 on 1's. That would be interesting. While Gazille would have to contend with Luxus 1 on 1

Ju-da-su
January 13, 2009, 08:05 AM
I actually don't know if that's actually possible . . . I mean, those traps that put friends against friends are Fried's magic, so . . . wouldn't it somewhat . . . wear off(?) or just don't work anymore, now that Fried is no longer in Battle of Fairy Tail? (Both he and Mirajane are out . . . at least because both of them don't wish to fight anymore . . . >_<")

EvilSniffles
January 13, 2009, 09:04 AM
Fried's spells should be gone now with the only one remaining being the people who are involved in the fights. I think Mistgun will take part in this otherwise why show his face in the last page. He might not fight luxus persay but he must play some sort of role in the next chapter.

Patta
January 13, 2009, 12:54 PM
Although I am a bit disappointed of Fried having lost too fast in my opinion, I am still very curious to know what Mira and him where talking about after their fight.

So the next fairy to fall is Erza!? http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/114/05/ -> last panel

teknique521
January 13, 2009, 06:59 PM
I have a feeling all the lacryma from the Hall of Thunder will blow up (like fireworks) once Luxus is defeated..... and culminate in that "Celebration" that Erza gave as an excuse to the city folk from an earlier chapter.

With the whole 777 thing, I wouldnt be surprised if that year affected all of the big names of FT... very intriguing though.

As for Gazille... I wonder if his new master approached him before or after he joined FT... cuz Lluvia brought him in and not by his own decision I guess, at least they have Erza watching over him and thats one girl whom you dont eff with.

I just read all 117 chapters during the span of a week (since shippuden and bleach took that week off... doh) And I must say that Im hooked and loving it

Ju-da-su
January 13, 2009, 09:46 PM
Although I am a bit disappointed of Fried having lost too fast in my opinion, I am still very curious to know what Mira and him where talking about after their fight.

So the next fairy to fall is Erza!? http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/114/05/ -> last panel

Roughly summarized, she was saying that they're still the people from the same guild, her friend. Fried denied the fact, saying that his only comrade is Laxus. Mirajane then said that he shouldn't notice that he doesn't have just one single comrade, but a bunch of them all around him (meaning the members of FT) and they all are just so close to him, all connected to him. Then Mirajane said something like "When a person knows that he is lonely when he's alone, that person then will become kinder" (roughly, roughly, I still think my English isn't good enough to phrase it correctly . . . T^T ) Then Fried cried, saying he really don't want to do this at all. Mirajane knows that, and she said something like "Then, let's all enjoy the Harvest Festival together next year; all of us" Both of them resigned from the fight because they both don't want to fight anymore, and that's all . . . >.>"

Sorry for my bad summary . . . I just summarized from what I understand . . . >.>"

Onomatopoeia
January 13, 2009, 11:48 PM
Was that a Kamehame I saw Mirajane using?

Patta
January 14, 2009, 01:33 AM
Still thanks for the trans Ju-da-su !

bittman
January 15, 2009, 07:49 PM
Excellent! Though it got a bit soppy at the end. Fried's a wimp, Fairy Tail needs some more 100% bad guys who are all bad all the time.

That said, I enjoyed the Fairy Tail Special much more. Happy the Dragon hey? Also, Mira needs to get back into leather.

Patta
January 16, 2009, 10:08 AM
Very off-topic but today I searched through the hole net for a good Fairy Tail forum or fanpage but it was very disappointing. Does anyone knows a good site for FT?

Evil_Weevil
January 16, 2009, 04:53 PM
^ hehe always the best way, but now you have the agony of waiting weekly for chapters the same as us :P

segua
January 17, 2009, 02:37 AM
What a emotional and pathetic end for Fried. Maybe conclusion is the better word than end. Mirajane is kick ass. Seems kind of bi-polar when she is using her powers.

Also that special seems to show the old Mirajane. Very, very different from the one we know. Kind of scary how she was, I suppose, the only one to go toe-to-toe with Ezra. Very scary. Starling is all I have to say.

I love the picture of Mistgun at the end. Hiro Mashima must be teasing the fans.

maxikki
January 17, 2009, 11:32 AM
mistgun always uses some sleeping magic when he is the guild, right??could it be that he's shy??