PDA

View Full Version : Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Gold Knight
November 21, 2005, 05:03 AM
Though some of us first came here already knowing each other, let's do an Introduction thread just in case we have some new shinobi and kunoichi coming here.

Let's do it like Kakashi's idea. Ya know, tell us a little about yourselves. Your favorite things, what you hate most, dreams, ambitions, hobbies, things like that.

I'm Gold Knight and a working photographer (usually sports), and definitely a Narutard. I'm from a Southern state in America and I'm 25 years old. My dreams for the future is to become a world-travelling photographer and successful comic book artist in my spare time. I hate lima beans, and I like to draw and photograph a lot.

My favorite characters in the Naruto series are Kakashi, Naruto, and Shikamaru. In recent chapters a new character appeared that I'm fascinated with, Yamato.

Now, it's your turn, starting with you on the right. :smile-big

murmel
November 21, 2005, 05:15 AM
Yoyo! I'm Simon Gottschlag. 15 years old and from Sweden! ;o
My hobbies are mountainbiking, manga/anime, other movies/series and of course my friends!
I hate.. nothing really.. I don't like to hate. :o
I like most of the things. Especially food, training and chicks! ;)

I'm also Co-owner of a Death Note community, hosted by Mangahelpers. Thanks! =)

Gold Knight
November 21, 2005, 07:09 AM
Welcome to MH, Simon!  :thumbs

Love Death Note.

MaggeuS
November 21, 2005, 09:16 AM
Hello :)
I'm Benjamin Feireisen, from France, and i'm 19. I'm a student in a Physics university, at Paris.
I'm a fan of many shonen, like Naruto, One Piece or Bleach...
What I like ... Mmm ... I just want Naruto 4 on GC now especially ... ^^ Mmm ... I like Counter strike source for exemple, video games in fact ... And English :p And mangas !!!!!!
I'm also a English / French translator, i just begin, so if you want to know something in french, tell me !
For the future : I want to be a researcher in Quantic Physics ;)

My favorite character in Naruto is ... Naruto. hehe :) I love Sasuke and Sai too ^^
Well, see ya !

Gold Knight
November 22, 2005, 08:57 AM
Glad to have you both here Simon and Benjamin.  :)

Thanks for the offer Benjamin, I definitely would like to learn a little French.  I suppose we should have a Languages subforum here too.  I'll get to that momentarily.

Edit - ...and it's created!  :knk  You can now teach and learn languages here.

njt
November 22, 2005, 03:05 PM
I guess I should give a little intro about myself...
I'm NJT, I started watching Naruto around two years ago and started translating about a year and a half ago. I've lived in japan for a little over 2 years (plus 3 trips of 3 months each which would probably make it 3 years :p ) I'm married to a Japanese girl and I have a very beautiful daughter :). Right now I'm studying for the JLPT 1 which I'll be taking on the 4th of next month (december). So wish me luck ;).

My favorite things... would be earning money, working on sites, translating and playing 2d fighting games with an opponet that is worthy :D. My favorite fighting game is MvsC2 and Streetfighter zero 3, My favorite character is Dan Hibiki. My favorite Naruto character is Lee.

What I hate most, is people acting high and mighty to other people just because they can do something someone else can't. For no reason should anyone look anyone down, so don't be a prick. Keep in mind though, there are times where you should help people and in helping that doesn't mean doing everything for the person since that person needs to learn their own way and not always rely on help... since that's how we learn by trial and error. So find a good Balance between helping others and letting the person do things on their own :).

My dream, to open many businesses and hopefully become very wealthy and live a life that I've only seen in my dreams....

My hobby is a lot like what I like to do, so yeah nothing more on that. Let me tell you about the kind of schedule I run so you'll know when to catch me.
I work 1-9:30pm Monday- Saturday (jp time) My off days are wednesday and sunday. I've taken up a part time job on Wednesday so I work from 7-9 then after that from 9-12/1 I study with a friend from england and two Japanese girls that I work with. I'm a teacher in a private "cram aka juku" school where I teach English to ages 3-17 (sometimes adult conversation class too.)

My school not only teaches, but creates and sells learning material. Our prime product is Kamishibai(a story board type picture where you see a picture on the front and you have the words to the story on the back), in which I occastionaly have to go to various places in Japan, Shibuya, Shinjuku etc to give performances. My school also does a bunch of events where we(the teachers and I) have to create lots of activities and pretty much do an all day event with games food and all that jazz.

I also run(er used to, ending this month) a tutor service at udanstraight.com. Where I taught Japanese which I have done so for nearly 2 years :). The reason I'm closing it down is because I want to put more effort into my various sites and help the community a bit more. All for free.
So in short, at any given week I work an average 45 hours. I have a wife and a baby that I often neglect to take care of my sites, so forgive me when I do neglect sites to spend time with them ;).

Then on top of the working time and family time, I help other people trouble shoot things they don't know how to do, help them understand weird japanese sentences and give them feed back on their translations. I'm also an active member in many forums. And finally since there is a test I must take this december, a lot of my normally would be free time has been spent studying.

So-- you can see that in a week my time is extremely short, but I still try to do as much as I can. Thanks for taking the time out and reading this, and I hope you enjoy your stay. :ossu

Gold Knight
November 23, 2005, 01:29 PM
Awesome intro, NJT. Puts mine to shame. :D

Zenith
November 24, 2005, 04:30 AM
Really long but nice intro NJT. I used to visit udanstraight.com frequently a few months ago. Anyway, time for me to give some info about myself.

Well, i'm Zenith. I'm a Narutard as well...duh~ I'm an average Chinese guy living in Malaysia. I'm 20 currently and doing my degree in computer science. What do i do during my free time? Playing DotA or updating my personal blog. Other than that, it's the usual Naruto-related stuff of course. I want to learn to understand the Japanese language more coz i want to be able to read Japanese characters and of course - translate the Japanese manga raws!

Okay..what else? My favourite character in Naruto...hmm..take a guess (see sig :p)Oh yeah, i clean for Shannaro as well. And i love to read Bleach and Yakitate! Japan too.

Finally... I hate programming! :darn

Kepa
November 24, 2005, 04:35 AM
pfeh intro threads... I always suck at writing a resume of my life :P

anyway, I'm Kepa...soon to be 20 (this christmass)
naruto, bleach and one piece are what fill my thurst for funny shonen action.... and I'm here checking out this new forum back from my home in Belgium :)

when I'm not having fun I'm at school, university of hasselt, studying biomedicine... and eh... I like beer?

Dragonzair
November 24, 2005, 04:48 AM
I'm DZ of NF :nuts

I'm 16 years old.

I dream of: ice cream

My fave stuffies: food, strawberry lollipop, manga, anime, music, my stuffed teddies and dolls, internet, spamming, NF forum, etc.

I hate: flamers :mad....belhlehlheler;lkgjrELGHN

Hobbies: drawing, playing guitar, listening to music, posting on NF, watching TV, etc.

My favourite characters: Asuma and Kurenai pwnz joo all. RAWR! :nuts
OOOH! And Yamato!! *spazzes*

njt
November 24, 2005, 05:38 AM
I used to visit udanstraight.com frequently a few months ago.

Why did you stop?!?! :cry

Nice introductions fellas :D
It's a pleasure having you here, and I'll try and make the site look better to you all~

Suyolak
November 24, 2005, 06:32 AM
Hmm...
My name is Cyrus.
I like mint ice cream.
I dislike cheese.
I'm better at expressing myself through actual discussions and not introductions...
I dream of....hmmm...

Gold Knight
November 24, 2005, 09:06 AM
Welcome Zenith, Kepa, DZ, Cyrus, and Matt. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hoping for some snow here soon.

Amaethon
November 24, 2005, 09:16 AM
I am exactly the 100th member to join. ^_^

Thanks for the welcome, Phil. I'd like to see some of your pictures some time - do you have a Deviant Art?

Gold Knight
November 24, 2005, 09:27 AM
Congrats on being our 100th member, heh.

I tried to sign up for a deviantart account once and never got an activation e-mail but that was months ago.  I might consider trying to start one again sometimes.

Most of my recent photographs are owned by the agency I work for, anyway.

I post drawings at NF whenever I can, I put up a Yamato piece in the art forum awhile ago. Check it out if you're interested. ^_^

Meijin no Kori
November 24, 2005, 09:56 AM
Hello!
I'm Tim, and I'm 15 years old (birthday: July 2nd). I live in Southeastern Michigan, and yes I do have a little snow on the ground right now.  ^_^
My likes include manga and anime (of couse), writing, playing video games, and scanlating.
My favorite foods include spaghetti, mac & cheese, pizza, Chinese (specifically almond chicken), and salad (with Italian Dressing). My favorite desserts include New York cheescake, pumpkin pie, carrot cake, and mint ice cream (w/o chocolate chips). My favorite resturants include KFC, Arby's, Wendy's, Olive Garden, and TGI Fridays.

My favorite manga series include Death Note, Bleach, One Piece, Whistle!, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Chrno Crusade, and Beet the Vandel Buster. I am currently reading Naruto, Death Note, Bleach, and One Piece.

My favorite anime include the anime counterparts of the above manga series, FMA, Ghost in The Shell, and Inuyasha. I'm not really watching any anime right now.

My favorite characters include:
Naruto: Zetsu, Sasori, and Deidara.
Bleach: Hitsugaya, Kon, and Yamichika
One Piece: Nami and Usopp
Death Note: Near and L, I suppose
Beet The Vandel Buster: Beet
FMA: Ed and Roy Mustang
Detective Conan: (Dub Nanes): Conan and Richard Moore
Chrno Crusade: Chrno/Chrono
Inuyasha: Sesshomaru and Shippou

My dislikes include people who like to flame and spam forums, and people who act like they're better than everyone else. Just listen to each other's opinions and peacefully decide who's right. There's no need to start yelling and insulting people when you don't like what they said. Also, admit when your wrong. Yes, nobody likes being wrong. But admitting it is better than you just keep on saying those false statements all over the place.

In school, I'm currently taking Spanish 1, so I guess I could teach you all a little Spanish when I have the time. However, I have my scanlation to finish, and it's Thanksgiving, so I probably won't do that today.

And well, I guess that's pretty much it. I like the new forum and I hope its popularity will grow. :amuse

MaggeuS
November 24, 2005, 10:00 AM
Yay ! A spanish one ! I studied Spanish before, but i wasn't good :(
And someone who saw Chrono crusade ( i didn't see it, :cry: ) !!
At least, you should try Bleach in anime, it's a very good one :)

Amaethon
November 24, 2005, 10:04 AM
I can try to teach some Italian, since I'm in Italian 1.

Good to see you MnK! Or do you mind if I call you Tim?

Meijin no Kori
November 24, 2005, 10:14 AM
Yay ! A spanish one ! I studied Spanish before, but i wasn't good :(
And someone who saw Chrono crusade ( i didn't see it, :cry: ) !!
At least, you should try Bleach in anime, it's a very good one :)

I know the Bleach anime is good, and I do watch it. All of those manga series I mentioned, I've seen the anime of except Chrno Crusade. I just haven't had time to watch it (and I don't have it right now).

Y espanol es feliz. No es dificil (And Spanish is easy. It's not dificult.) Although, I suppose learning words in pairs of opposites (bonita y feo/pretty and ugly) and memorizing the verb endings helps. I haven't really touched on sentence structure and past/future tenses of words yet, though. But overall, Spanish is fairly easy. It's just hard to keep it all memorized, at least when you don't use it. Ultimately, though, I suppose it depends on the person and their teacher.

¡También, feliz el día de gracias de acción, todo el mundo! :amuse
Also, happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Edit: (@Giro) No, I don't mind at all.

kool-ka-lang
November 24, 2005, 12:00 PM
OH SWEET!!!!I'm numbah 120!

Wraith
November 24, 2005, 01:41 PM
I was number 125 :P

Watch your step, you are about to enter the Zardo Zone.Hi, my name is Christopher Zardo. I am 13 years old.I spend most of my time on the computer. I have just recently been introduced into the world of manga so the only one I am reading at the moment is Naruto.My absolute favourite manga character is Gaara of the sand from Naruto :Gaaraball .I would like to read mangas like Bleach or D.N.Angel and One Peice because I have heard a lot of good things about those mangas in particular. Besides spending my time on the computer i enjoy listening to many forms of rock, Alternative, emo blah blah blah.My all time favourite band is System Of A Down. I personally don't like much "Punk" rock.I was born in Canada, Ontario. But my parents are from Italy, and Brazil. I know what your thinking, your thinking about how exotic I must be :P.I don't like people who will lie to your face one second, then say something else the next. Everything else I am pretty kool with, except flaming people :sasufire ><.My hopes and ambitions include becoming a famous game designer like Tetsuya Nomura, or Yoshinori Kitase. Those guys are GODS among men for kids like me.The reason I would like to be a game designer is because I spend most of my time playing games, why not spend most of it making them, also getting paid for it would be a major plus. :D. What I enjoy most out of life is making friends. Thanx for spending your time reading this. Have a nice day.

Zenith
November 24, 2005, 03:13 PM
how does one see what number is he/she? is there a member section/search feature in SMF?

Meijin no Kori
November 24, 2005, 03:18 PM
how does one see what number is he/she? is there a member section/search feature in SMF?

No to my knowledge.
Your number is the number at the end of the link to your profile. For example, Zenith, the link to your profile is: http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=58 . Thus, 58 would be your number. I hope that makes it clearer to you. :amuse

Personally, I was the 89th person to join.

Gold Knight
November 24, 2005, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the boards, Tim, and looking forward to seeing more of your cleans and learning Spanish.

Congrats to kool-ka-lang and Wraith for being members no. 120 and 125 respectively :amuse

Manetheren
November 24, 2005, 04:21 PM
Manetheren (aka. ManetherenWolf)

I'm Chris, from Montgomery, Alabama, (United States).

For those who dont know, I head up Naruto scanlations over at Shannaro.

I clean pages whenever needed.
I am the typesetter for Shannaro (only need one :D)
I also work on compiling (sometimes) and Translation finalizing (along with Nihongaeri).

I am also getting into doing Color pages on occaision. (See my Avatar and Sig... Full version will be with the ch.283 release).

------------

oh... may as well post this:

I have a pretty broad variety of likes.

Manga:
-Naruto (of course :D)
-Bleach
-Azumanga Daioh
-Negima
-plenty of others...

Anime:
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Black Cat
-Mai Otome
-Mushishi

I also own nearly 250 Anime DVDs (all official. no bootlegs).

Omolara
November 26, 2005, 12:48 AM
Hey all, I'm Omolara.
I am a 20 year old junior in college majoring in political science. I speak French and am currently taking Japanese, so I've been dl-ing only the RAW for the past six or seven chapters.

Likes: Naruto, Japanese culture/language, politics, French culture/language, people with sense,

Dislikes: Racism, ingnorance, insensitivity, sexism, and character bashing just to name a few. Poorly formed arguments, horrible grammar/spelling (only if you speak english natively), and plain old stupidity irk also me to no end.

*Note that horrible in this case just means: so impossible to read that it no longer ressembles English. We all make mistakes and/or get lazy, but darn it some things should just come naturally if you're over the age of seven.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, and playing the clarinet. Can I say politics again?

Oh, and I have a tendency to randomly throw in French/Japanese words or forget how to spell things in English. I have moderately poor keyboarding skills as well.

nah-nah
November 26, 2005, 03:48 AM
Hi everyone!  I'm Nah-nah, I'm 22 years old and I live in the cozy (boring) state of Kentucky.  I live just outside Fort Knox so lucky me gets to hear them firing cannons and other sorts of fun things. X__x

I'm in my second year of college right now and I'm hoping to travel to Japan, Korea, and the Philippines (that's where I was born) one day.  I'd love to travel all over the world, actually ~ it's a dream of mine.  I'm currently bilingual (Tagalog and English), and I'm working on learning Japanese while brushing up on my native language at the same time.

My favorite snack is Pocky.  My favorite animal is the panda.  I love Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Loveless, Hana Kimi, Girl Got Game, Gravitation, and all sorts of other anime/manga series.  My favorite characters in Naruto are Naruto (of course), Sasuke, Itachi, and Gaara.  I am currently in love with Tsuchiya Yuichi from *pnish* as he is the most amazing being on earth, making him the love of my life and my future husband. XD

I hate hate hate Orochimaru, liars, SPAMMERS, and broccoli.

My hobbies?  I like to draw, read, write, collect manga and anime, bake cookies, play the guitar, sing, and swoon over my Tuti (that's Tsuchiya's nickname) stuff.  Oh yes!  And I can sew anything. XD

I have a soft spot for chibi things and baby stuff, so you can constantly see me squealing about how something is cute.

That's pretty much it!  I'm very glad to be here with everyone~  Take care til then!!

njt
November 26, 2005, 04:01 AM
Great stuff :D. Didn't know soo many people were into Japanese :o. I'm planning on working more on my translations, and I'll try and help answer questions that you guys might have regarding things. Nihongaeri is a good person to ask too *D. and Don't forget pazuzu or Iwanin~ so yep, this will be a great place to get answers about Japanese.
Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay :ossu

Leen
November 26, 2005, 09:22 AM
I am eileenting88 from NF.

I'm currently sitting for my biggest test of life, so wish me luck. :D

I live in Malaysia, age 17.

I like..............chess, drawing, SLEEPING!! :nuts

I hate............racism, inequality, special rights... I better dont mention that much.

I am member number 33. :D

I hope I can learn a lot a lot of languages. Right now, I want to learn how to speak French and Japanese first. :smile-big

Nah.....I dont know what to say. PM me if u want to know more. I am just not good in explaining myself. :thumbs

Amaethon
November 26, 2005, 09:29 AM
Welcome, Eileenting. Good to see you here too.

Leen
November 27, 2005, 07:37 AM
Welcome, Eileenting. Good to see you here too.

Welcome to u too, Giro. Enjoy your stay here.

njt
November 28, 2005, 04:29 AM
Thanks for joining! This site will continue to grow and get better, and hopefully look better really soon! So keep dropping by~

Iwanin
November 29, 2005, 09:42 AM
I don't think I've ever actually introduced myself to anyone here, so I might as well takes this opportunity.

Name: Pedro Ortiz Monasterio Santa Ana.
Huh?: Yeah, call me Pete. Everyone else does.
Sex: Male.
Age: 20 something (ok, 27, but mentally I am much, much less mature than what my age indicates).
Nationality: Mexican.
Place of Residence: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico - about two hours from L.A.
Race: Caucasian (going by appearance, anyway).
Glasses?: Yep.
Married? Single? Attached? Divorced? Widowed?: Single.
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual.

Likes: Videogames, especially RPGs, action-aventure games, and fighting games (though I'm not very good); manga (and animé, to a lesser extent); history; languages and linguistics; Sumo wrestling (watching, not practicing - don't have the physique ;) )

Favorite game series: Final Fantasy, Ninja Gaiden (2D and 3D), Castlevania (2D), Panzer Dragoon (especially Saga), Nippon Ichi Strategy RPGs, Dead Or Alive, Vampire/Darkstalkers, Street Fighter.

Favorite mangas: Naruto, School of Water Business, Love Hina.

Really likes: "Fanservice" in my games and manga, ;) .

Dislikes: Being subjected to Engrish in Japanese advertising.

Studies: Bachelors in Computer Systems Engineering; French, two years; Japanese ... around five years now, maybe?

Languages: Spanish and English, fluent; French and Japanese: I can read most stuff, especially with the aid of a dictionary, but I still need to work on expressing my thoughts (usage).

Past translation projects: Naruto (Shannaro), Death Note (The Ones Who Tell No Lies, Shannaro).

One-shot translations: Yaki-something-Japan, Hot Gimmick (final chapter).

Current translation projects: Mieruhito (fucking manga), School of Water Business (tamascans).

Occupation: Software documentor / Translator (Spanish-English/English Spanish) -_-

Hoping to: Leave for Japan next year, leaving the glorious world of software documentation behind, :p

Can answer questions on: the translations I'm working on right now, and (Mexican) Spanish.

Gold Knight
November 29, 2005, 11:36 AM
Welcome, Mantheren, Omolara, Eileenting & Iwanin! It was neat reading your introductions.

Hope you guys have fun.

(Nah-Nah, yours were awesome too :glomp )

TheMexicanKingVII
December 01, 2005, 06:31 PM
Name: Mexican King VIi
Who am I: Don't know
What I do?: Run sites and make money off graphic arts
Faveorit Food: Sandwhich
Faveorit Drink: Mountain Dew
Faveorit Anime: Gundam Serise
Instant Messenger: Godstation99 AIM YAHOO rvenx98@godstation99.com MSN

Enough of that, I am constantly working to imrpove my graphic art abilities in certain areas, and right now that is making HQ Clean scans of Manga. I personally am rather bored and unless something is rather interesting I rarely post. I'm also tossing the idea of creating my own scanlation group.

holmes221
December 01, 2005, 09:30 PM
My real name : Sudarpo, 22 years old ( weird name, huh ? ) and I add a nickname for pleasure, Sudarpo Holmes Chang. yeah Sherlock Holmes fans.
I am from Indonesia and currently I stay in Malaysia for my study.

Favorite Manga: Naruto, Bleach, Detective Conan, Detective Academy Q, Detective Kindaichi, Yoshitsune Shanaou, Ryurouden, Salad Days :P

Favorite Show: CSI and Lost

Greetings to all of you fans of Naruto. Eventhough I write this a little bit late indeed.

Leen
December 04, 2005, 04:32 AM
Welcome MexicanKingVII and also holmes221.

Enjoy your stay here.

Gold Knight
December 04, 2005, 11:35 PM
Welcome, MexicanKingVII & Holmes221!  Hope you have a good time hanging out here.

Also, I figure it's a good time for me to ask you guys whether you mind people using your real names elsewhere on the forum or not. Like for instance Sudarpo, I much prefer using real names than screennames, so let me know.

By the way, for what it's worth, I'm Phil.

Also known as Firu-kun but only Nah-Nah gets to call me that. See ya around. ^_^

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 12:13 AM
oh..real names...mine's Jason. And welcome everyone!

holmes221
December 05, 2005, 02:56 AM
oh I dont mind if you'd like to call me in real names. this shows that you can remember you pal's name.

I m happy with that.

Leen
December 05, 2005, 04:21 AM
I have nothing to hide. My real name is Eileen. Call me whatever u want. I am fine with it.

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 04:24 AM
hey eileen, i just saw the last page and it seems you're a malaysian as well. awesome. which town?

Leen
December 05, 2005, 04:34 AM
Sarawak. What about u? I have just finished SPM today.

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 04:51 AM
Selangor. Oh finished already huh... merdeka la? haha.

holmes221
December 05, 2005, 05:05 AM
hehe congratulations eileen. do u plan to go STPM ?

Leen
December 05, 2005, 05:47 AM
:omg So many people know Malaysia??? :omg

I'll wait until my results come out. If I can get jpa, I'll take it. If not, I might stay for another 2 years because my parents cant afford to pay for private colleges. :crying But I really really hope that I dont need to study for STPM because bio and physics are not my strong subjects. I just aim for jpa now.

Still have NS next year, so no merdeka. :darn
I just hate NS. :mad

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 07:06 AM
fuyoh..aiming for jpa! means you're one smart gal. well, all the best to you. hehe..NS..lucky i didnt have to go for it. XD

iijyanaika
December 05, 2005, 01:32 PM
*waddles in*

doubt anyone knows me NF, but my name is jeremy. korean boy just turned 23 from jacksonville , florida. i'm a bartender/student

hobbies interest: languages/major(european and asian), wushu/chen taiji, music(all genres), sports(non-american, not racist just find them boring), manga(fruits basket, mugen no junin, rod, peacemaker kurogane, naruto, rurouni kenshin, tenshi kinryoku), movies(just like music, all genres), reading(amy tan, bill maher, lao tzu, eiji yoshikawa, etc) buying too much crap ^o^

bye bye-seyo

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 03:53 PM
ahn yeong haseyo!

iijyanaika
December 05, 2005, 04:32 PM
annyong!

hangook saram?

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 04:56 PM
nah...i'm malaysian. just that i know a little korean.

iijyanaika
December 05, 2005, 05:02 PM
i visited malaysia and singapore for a few weeks, it was nice

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 05:18 PM
i've yet to visit korea..hehe...only japan.

njt
December 05, 2005, 10:31 PM
Welcome to the Forum! Glad you found your way here, and I hope you stay. I took the JLPT this last sunday and I met a few Korean people that had AMAZING Japanese (could have confused them for natives)

Anyways Korea is neat! I've never been but I love the influnce it had on japan with the whole Yakiniku restaurant. So someday, I gotta go to Korea and have some Yakiniku (not sure of it's korean name) since it's quite cheap there I hear...

Zenith
December 05, 2005, 11:43 PM
what's yakiniku?

Silaor
December 06, 2005, 12:01 AM
Litteraly, it's "grilled meat", but it's in fact Korean Barbecue :)

Hint : What does Chouji yell most often ? :)

Leen
December 06, 2005, 12:22 AM
BBQ???????????

Zenith
December 06, 2005, 12:40 AM
So that "yakiniku" is the same one for japanese ppl as well? I recall having something like grilled barbecue during my visit to japan.

Silaor
December 06, 2005, 04:02 AM
Yakiniku is a japanese word : "yaki" means grilled (I think : see "yakitori" and "takoyaki") and "niku" means meat (I'm sure :p ). That's why njt said he didn't know the korean name. Anyway I didn't eat any of these, but I'd sure like too :)

Zenith
December 06, 2005, 04:05 AM
yakitori...what's "tori" then? lolz.

Silaor
December 06, 2005, 04:09 AM
tori is bird/chicken :) Chidori = Thousand birds (dori because in some composed words, the first letter changes ...). And tako is squid.

holmes221
December 06, 2005, 05:44 AM
Introduction Thread becomes --> Food Discussion ^_^

njt
December 06, 2005, 06:51 AM
I'll see about getting the off topic posts deleted, in the mean time feel free to talk about anything in the "hang out thread". That way people won't have to go through a lot of spam to get to know other people :p.

Gold Knight
December 06, 2005, 07:56 PM
Welcome Jeremy!

Edit: Eh, I'd leave the off topic posts alone, NJT, I think it didn't really get out of hand and anyway it's just friendly conversation and getting-to-know other people, which is the point of this thread.

Though it's a good idea to use the Hang Out thread, yeah.

aburame
December 08, 2005, 03:50 AM
Hi~ I'm new to mangahelpers but definitely not new to Naruto. ^_^

I'm Sarah, I've been following the manga since somewhere in 2003. I love practicing my Japanese, reading writing and especially speaking it. I hope to some day either teach Japanese in America or teach English in Japan. So yeah, some time soon I'll be able to help out in the translation/scanlation/fansubbing arena. Not good enough yet though, m'afraid.

I'm also a big One Piece fan <3 <3 <3.

Leen
December 08, 2005, 03:58 AM
Welcome Sarah. Have a great time here and enjoy yourself. :thumbs

U will soon get to know lots of new friends here. :glomp

holmes221
December 08, 2005, 04:17 AM
Welcome, Sarah. Perhaps I can enroll to be your student one day :)

Zenith
December 08, 2005, 05:43 AM
welcome to the mangahelpers sarah! Enjoy your stay and dont run away~ :)

batz
December 08, 2005, 08:16 AM
Hi, new here...but an old memebr down at Naruto forums
..thats all..I guess...

Dragonzair
December 08, 2005, 08:21 AM
Hi batz ^_^

Welcome to the forums, and hope you enjoy it here XD

Gold Knight
December 08, 2005, 08:16 PM
Hey Sarah and batz. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sarah, you should definitely get to know NJT then, since he's teaching English in Japan and is a big fan of the Japanese language.

Leen
December 10, 2005, 09:48 PM
Welcome batz. Enjoy your stay here. It will only grow to become bigger and better. :thumbs

e-s-g
December 11, 2005, 12:44 AM
Hey everyone, n00b here.
This place seems really cool.
I am quite good at colouring manga, if i do say so myself. Also Pretty good at cleaning aswell.
I look forward to hanging around here. :-)

Zenith
December 11, 2005, 01:05 AM
Welcome e-s-q. Hope to see your colorings/cleans in the future (coz u claim to be quite good...heh) Anyways, enjoy posting in this forum.

e-s-g
December 11, 2005, 01:28 AM
heh heh..... thanks.
btw its e-s-g. the underline makes it look like a q. :amuse

Dragonzair
December 11, 2005, 02:53 AM
Heyllo! Welcome to the forums. XD Hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

Leen
December 11, 2005, 04:41 AM
Welcome e-s-g. Have fun here. :party

bebong
December 12, 2005, 02:48 AM
Ehhh.... I haven't introduced myself LOL for a month.
My name Is Richard Tjahjono
An Indonesian LOL Near Malaysia, knows lot of them
Age is 13, next year 14, born at June 18 1992
Speaks English, Indonesian Language, Mandarin (A little) and Japanese (Reading only)
I'm lazy, I hate sports, I'm quite tall by 163 CM (Maybe...) and not overweight (Some more will make me overweight)
Started to love Naruto since February 2004, when *MOST*my friend persuades me to like it
Loves Animes, Manga's Cartoons, Computer, school, friends, bla bla bla
From NF too since November, then goes to MH a few weeks later. Exactly the 151th member
I like and gaming food too
I like the following animes: Naruto, Bleach (not really, but still good) DBZ, Pokemon :p Digimon :p Monster Rancher :p Beyblade:p Death Note, One Piece, Our Field of Dreams, Captain Tsubasa :p, Rurouni Kenshin, Yugioh:p YuYU Hakusho, Astroboy:p(usually watch it in Animax)Detective School Q, Case Closed, Detective Kindaichi, Shaman King...... too much... many more LOL Rockman. exe too

Gold Knight
December 12, 2005, 02:57 AM
Welcome e-s-g and Richard :thumbs

Leen
December 12, 2005, 03:01 AM
Welcome Richard. Another asian here. :glomp Enjoy your stay here.

Succubus
December 12, 2005, 03:30 AM
I'm Yalcin M. from Turkey and I'm 18 years old.... I live in Istanbul... also I'm deaf.

I don't have my sisters and brothers.  I'm alone...

<<< 172 cm (5'6 ft), 58 KG (128 lbs), Eyes = Hazel, Hair = Brown.

My hobbies is Anime, Manga, Manwha, Hentai, PC/Console Games, Asian Movies, Encyclopedia Books and Masturbating shh...

My Favorite Foods is French Fries, Chicken Royale Burger, Classic Pizza, Chinese Pie, Sushi, Rice,
Döner, Lahmacun, Tea Cake, Brownie and Chinese/Japanese/Italian/Turkish foods.

My Favorite Resturants is Burger King, Domino Pizza, Hacıoğlu and Sultanahmet Köftesi...

My Favorite PC/Console Games is GBA, NDS, PSX, PS2, DC and Mame32 (Neo-Geo, Capcom, etc...)

My Favorite Anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain,  Hellsing, FLCL, Trigun, Elfen Lied, Haibane Renmei, Noir, Tenjou Tenge, Akira, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop and To Heart (Bleach, other mangas will future in my favorite)

My Favorite Manga is Berserk, Hellsing, Tenjou Tenge, Naruto, Akira, Rurouni Kenshin, Blade of The Immortal, Slam Dunk, Majin -Devil- and Hajime no Ippo (Bleach, other mangas will future in my favorite)

My Favorite Manwha is Ragnarok, Wonderful Days and Island.

My Favorite Hentai is Kite, Bible Black, Urotsukidouji and La Blue Girl.

My Favorite Characters...

Hellsing = Alucard, Victoria, Schrödinger, Walter and The Captain "Werewolf".
Naruto = Everything...
One Piece = Strawhat Team, Smoker and Red Shanks
Berserk = Skull Knight, Gutts, Caska, Irvine, Puck and Isidro
Noir = Chloe and Kirika Yumura
N.G.Evangelion = Rei Ayanami, Kaworu Nagisa, Shinji Ikari, Asuka Langley, Misato Katsuragi and Yui Ikari
Akira = Tetsuo Shima
Slam Dunk = Sakuragi Hanamichi
Rurouni Kenshin = Enishi Yukishiro, Kaoru Kamiya, Misao Makimachi and Himura Kenshin.

My favorite Quote is "No matter where you are, everyone is always connected." by Lain Iwakura.

GUILTY GEAR ROCKS! HEAVEN OR HELL?

I dislike Racism.

Leen
December 12, 2005, 03:51 AM
Welcome Lain. Enjoy your stay here. I always like your style. :thumbs

Succubus
December 12, 2005, 05:26 AM
Thanks for warm welcome, Eileenting88. ^___^ I love you xD

njt
December 12, 2005, 06:01 AM
>>welcome aburame(sarah)
If you want any help/info/advise on Japan, japanese, or teaching in Japan let me know~ Also Hisshouburaiken did the whole exchange thing as well- so you have two people that I know of that taught in japan for a while :).

>>welcome Batz~
A more "personal" intro would be better so we know more about ya but heh, welcome to the forums :ossu

>>welcome esg~
I like the pics you do in the contributions sections~. (I also like guyver too! the shows rocked~)

>>hiya Bebong~
Welcome to the forums! Just a little grammar tip, for Japanese words (that have been adopted into English) they become non-count nouns. So what that means is, you don't add "s" to them. Anime stays anime even if there are 2 or more of them. Same with manga/sushi/ etc.
Just FYI~ Hope you enjoy your stay!

>>Great intro Yalcin!
Wow, turkey-. Seriously the internet is just amazing. Way back in Elementary school when we had to learn about other countries, I had no clue I'd actually speak to someone from each one. The net rocks so much :). Tell us how it is, if you like it or not, what's fun to do... and anything else you can think of (sorry for the questions, you're the first person from turkey i've met (that I know of).
btw, I love Guilty gear to!!!!
looks at sig :). Who do you use?

Welcome all- have a pleasent stay and let us know how we can serve you better :ossu

Gold Knight
December 12, 2005, 08:30 PM
Don't I already know you Lain? ^_^

Just kidding, welcome, welcome. Yalcin is your real name? That's cool.

And haha, that's a little too MUCH information in some parts. XD

bebong
December 12, 2005, 09:35 PM
I don't even bother writing that much ^^:

Leen
December 12, 2005, 09:36 PM
As for me, I dont even know what to write. :amuse

Gold Knight
December 12, 2005, 10:13 PM
Eileen:

Just tell us things about yourself that nobody else knows! :kukuku

Also, is Eileen your real name?

Leen
December 12, 2005, 10:18 PM
Eileen Ting is my real name. I really dont know what to say about myself. Maybe if someone ask questions to me, it will be easier for me to reveal things about myself. If not, I really dont know what to say. :amuse

Gold Knight
December 12, 2005, 11:29 PM
Eileen: Go here. :p (http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?topic=212.0)

Leen
December 12, 2005, 11:36 PM
Thanks GK. :glomp :glomp :glomp

chauron
December 13, 2005, 04:45 AM
Hi... i'm chauron, and someone might know me from the NF already. I have many hobbies, both sports -related, literature and arts- related and spam-related, like gfx- ing and deviating stuff, watching arts from the books and i'm practically living in the deviantart ...

Fav manga, Bleach, fo'sho... naruto aint even close. GTO, DGrayman, 20th Cent.Boys, Blood, Trigun, etc.. and many else... i'm "almost" a freak when it comes to reading the manga. xD

Fav music ... pretty much all kind of stuff and all kind of genres...
And i always *do* listen the music while doing arts, sigs, tags or sketching...

> http://www.last.fm/user/chauron
> http://chauronity.deviantart.com/
> http://photobucket.com/albums/b131/chauronity/

Leen
December 13, 2005, 04:52 AM
I know u chauron. U are a brilliant gfxer. I am not even half as good as u. Welcome chauron to MH and enjoy your stay here. This is a friendly place. :thumbs

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 04:54 AM
Chauronity!!!

:glomp

Welcome to our humble palace. ^_^ xD

Zenith
December 13, 2005, 04:55 AM
yes chauronity!! you can do awesome photoshop art! I love them and welcome to MH~

chauron
December 13, 2005, 05:34 AM
Woosh... thankies for the warm welcome! Someone knew me, how unexpected ... xD

Leen
December 13, 2005, 05:35 AM
We are one small family with a friendly attitude. U are very much welcome, chauron.

bebong
December 13, 2005, 05:36 AM
Wow chaurion, great artwork!! I can't even do that :p Wakakakakkak

nah-nah
December 13, 2005, 05:38 AM
<33 I'm a little late, but welcome, chauron!! <33

:squish

chauron
December 13, 2005, 07:34 AM
It's not late, i'm still here xD
Thankies Nah-Nah and thanks for the lovely comments, bebong.

^___^

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 07:37 AM
Why wouldn't we know one of the great sig makers on NF? :P

chauron
December 13, 2005, 07:41 AM
Why wouldn't we know one of the great sig makers on NF? :P

;-P

I dunno. But i never expected to be this popular (in the way that you know me by my name) :O

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 07:45 AM
=O

You're works are all over people's sigs. =O

Leen
December 13, 2005, 07:49 AM
=O

You're works are all over people's sigs. =O

Yep yep I agree. Every hot sigs I see will have a small "credits to chauron/chauronity..etc..etc..."

Succubus
December 13, 2005, 09:11 AM
btw, I love Guilty gear to!!!!
looks at sig :). Who do you use?

my sig!!?? < from berserk.

I love your sig, :P. yeah, Jam Kuradoberi is powerful kicker from Guilty Gear... xP
I've read your awesome intro :p

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5899/jam20bar20fight20scene23gl.gif < ^.^

Don't I already know you Lain? ^_^

Just kidding, welcome, welcome. Yalcin is your real name? That's cool.

And haha, that's a little too MUCH information in some parts. XD

erhm xD do you already 100% know me? hehhh... xD

yeah, but my turkish real name is http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5051/yalcin6ib.gif, lol...
sometime turkish words doesn't work for anything english forums...

anyways thanks for warm welcome.

edit xD: Chauron, welcome to forums.

Gold Knight
December 13, 2005, 01:28 PM
Welcome, Chauron!!! ^__^

And that's cool Yalçin! (Actually we use the ALT key using accent keys, for that we'd use ALT + 0231. )

deerjing
December 13, 2005, 10:58 PM
Hi, I am deerjing.
Just call me deer or jing.
Then, it's ok.

EDIT:
Don't look at me. :darn
I'm bored. :oh

Gold Knight
December 13, 2005, 11:22 PM
Welcome Deer. =D Is that your real name?

deerjing
December 13, 2005, 11:24 PM
Half.
My real name is Luk Jing.

Gold Knight
December 13, 2005, 11:33 PM
Ah, okay ^_^
Where are you from?

deerjing
December 13, 2005, 11:36 PM
Malaysia.
Same as Sis.

EDIT:
I'm a Chinese too. :oh

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 12:19 AM
Cool ^_^

chauron
December 14, 2005, 04:43 AM
Hi deerjing, and welcome ^^

deerjing
December 14, 2005, 04:45 AM
Thanks, GK and chauron!!

Bread-Kun
December 14, 2005, 04:52 AM
Hi, I'm Bread-Kun. I used to post on NF, but its such a huge place, with so many thousands of people, that i felt kinda like an ant. and i could never get my post count up (post-monger = me). Iv'e read naruto since it was published in SJ USA, and i found NarutoFan about a year ago and i have caught up since. I like this board alot more, especially the Simplicity layout, for some reason. well, that's me in a nutshell.

School now :darn :notrust

deerjing
December 14, 2005, 05:00 AM
Welcome, Bread-kun.

Do you like bread?

Leen
December 14, 2005, 05:18 AM
Welcome bread kun. U can enjoy yourself here and get to know more friends. Be active and have fun. :glomp

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 05:20 AM
Welcome Bread-kun. :)

Akasun
December 14, 2005, 12:52 PM
Eh? I never introduced myself :s

Ok ok ok. I will then. My name is Matt aka Akasun, and I live in a hole. No. Not really. Anyhow, my ambition in life or life goal is to become a meteorologist, which will become much more interesting with these Global Warming problems. My favorite animals are Polar Bears and they are sadly proven to get extinct in 2012, which also when people predicted Earth will get Global Warming-ified. I live in Canada, in a burrow inside the snow. No. Not really. I hate.... almost every kind of food. Chicken, Turkey etc... I'm a big fan of Japanese and Chinese food, and also Greek food. My favorite food is kiwi. And don't forget the best junk food in the world, Chocolate chip cookies! I hope to be great help here and be an active member. :D

Ok, I'm done talking about depressing stuff.

Bread-Kun
December 14, 2005, 02:52 PM
Welcome, Bread-kun.

Do you like bread?

Partly, and partly because i couldn't think of a screename a while back, so i picked something really random.

metalanime
December 14, 2005, 07:56 PM
Hi,
Im metalanime. I like metal and anime. I like science, especially the deep sea and unknowns. I like sharp objects as well, like swords and knives. I try to collect when i can.

Im not religious, i prefer to beleive in my own ability to accomplsh my objectives, failure to do so falls solely on me, and any success i have falls the same. I play guitar, been playing for a while, though i slacked off for a while. I spend alot of time on the computer, doing color contributions or whatever else i can think of.

I want to go into digital art and design and i like to draw. I suppose im kind of ambitious as i cant really make up my mind as to what i want to do because in reality, i want to at least try and touch every educational plane, anything i feel can help me bring out my mind and potential.

I got into naruto, because i have always liked ninjas. One day I was searching for ninja stuff, and came across a sifl and olly parody song of naruto, so i found it and was hooked right away. this is back just before episode 40, so ive been into it for a while now.

thats about it.

Leen
December 14, 2005, 09:33 PM
Welcome metalanime. After your introduction, I somehow find out that your name is not that difficult to remember after all. :D

Enjoy your stay here and have a great time.

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 09:48 PM
That's a good introduction, Matt.  =D  Though you hate chicken and that sucks.  :(

Metalanime, somehow I knew you would be interested in digital art. :D

But anyway, hope to see you both around a lot, and have fun!

Raine_Joybringer
December 14, 2005, 10:02 PM
Just thought I'd pop by and say 'hi' and that I'm RJ ^_^;

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 10:30 PM
Hey RJ! Have fun around these parts. ^_^

deerjing
December 14, 2005, 10:32 PM
Welcome, Raine.
Cute avatar.

Leen
December 14, 2005, 10:41 PM
Hi RJ. I like your cute avatar as well. :glomp

bebong
December 14, 2005, 11:43 PM
hehehe.... 2 days i'm gone and many more ppl are registering... Anyways welcome to our community Raine!!

Raine_Joybringer
December 15, 2005, 02:43 AM
^.^ Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome! Oh, and as for my avatar... I drew it myself. :P I draw way too much Naruto fanart....

holmes221
December 15, 2005, 03:06 AM
Welcome, RJ. wow you are amazing to draw that cute avatar ^_^ i love sakura but that's too cute of her :P

bebong
December 15, 2005, 03:09 AM
I just don't have scanner!!! I'm gonna show you my Naruto and Yondaime and Jiraya and Juuin Sasuke art!!! Whyyyyyyyyy??? T______________T

Hey Raine, if you like to draw, why don't post your artwork to the general art forum? I'm gonna post mines too later

Gold Knight
December 15, 2005, 03:25 AM
Or the Naruto Art Forum under Naruto Discussion

bebong
December 15, 2005, 03:32 AM
Yeah, yeah, like what GK has said

Fighting Dreamers
December 15, 2005, 04:22 AM
Hi! I'm Fighting Dreamers (aka Koaled) I am from United Arab Emriates. I love to drawing, Naruto, anime, talking, watching TV, computer, internet, training, running, walking, shopping, eating, drinking, idea and movies... I hate arabic music, to lazy and bored things...

bebong
December 15, 2005, 04:23 AM
Welcome to our community Fighting Dreamers, hope you fit here in this growing community!! :)

nah-nah
December 15, 2005, 04:24 AM
Welcome to the forums, Fighting Dreamers. I wish I was a ninja sometimes, too, but I don't like to fight. XD So I don't think I would be a good ninja.

bebong
December 15, 2005, 04:27 AM
Same with me, I'm too lazy

Fighting Dreamers
December 15, 2005, 04:36 AM
I see you don't like fighting... But I would love! XD :smile-big

Gold Knight
December 15, 2005, 04:44 AM
Welcome to the board, Koaled! I hope you have fun here. And that's an awesome avatar. ^_^

Leen
December 15, 2005, 05:47 AM
Welcome Koaled. :hug

There's DZ who is also from UAE.

Enjoy your time and get to know lots of friends here. Any questions, u can always ask us. We are more than ready to help.

Fnog
December 15, 2005, 08:59 AM
hey! i'm Fnog! :blink i am also a member of NF, although i haven't posted too much so no one should know me...(not very social :xp)
Fnog...yay, not too sure where i got this name from but i wanna say futurama, i don't know why. anyway, it's weird which discribes me quite nicely :eyeroll)

-i'm 18(19 in a month) i live in New Jersey & i like art( drawing, panting, photoshop-all that kinda stuff) and of course i luv naruto and many other anime/manga! :smile-big

(i was under a different user name at NF)

Leen
December 15, 2005, 09:04 AM
Welcome Fnog. I hope u enjoy yourself here. Dont worry about being not social enough. Right here, we are more than willing to help u out if u have any problems. Also we will try our best to be as friendly as possible. :hug

Fnog
December 15, 2005, 09:17 AM
thanks that very nice of you (although i'm not shy, i'm just...not socal :darn-it's hard to explain, but i truely appreciate your kindness :KnK:)

gold roger
December 15, 2005, 11:00 AM
Oh, well, I came around here searching for the new raw, and this looked like the first place to get it and the people seemed nice enough, so I thought I may as well join.
About me? I'm 20 yo student from germany. My main occupation is geting done with school and my main interests are manga and tabletop RPG's (D&D mostly).
Yea, that's about it.

graphic_content
December 15, 2005, 12:46 PM
new member to mangahelpers and like most, look forward to the scanlations more than the actual episodes. haha.

i live in the states. and currently studying computer graphics. hopefully make the jump to california and do special effects for a living.

the only thing i really hate are fake people. i like.......hmmmm......sandwiches. and coldstone ice-cream. not together though, thats just digusting.

Gold Knight
December 16, 2005, 12:24 AM
Welcome Fnog and graphic. Hope you both enjoy your time here! :thumbs

bebong
December 16, 2005, 12:47 AM
Heya Fnog, cool Gaara colouring there!!

ZeroEXE
December 16, 2005, 12:55 AM
And this user is known as Zero EXE. A lurker by nature, he studies other users in the shadows, providing a witty or insightful comment here and there when he gets bored.

Oh! Look like he's about to make one now! Let's watch...

>_p

bebong
December 16, 2005, 12:56 AM
Welcome Zero EXE!!! Play mbn 6??

ZeroEXE
December 16, 2005, 12:57 AM
I haven't played an BN/EXE game since 2. >_>

bebong
December 16, 2005, 12:59 AM
oh..... anyways welcome!! hope ya enjoy your stay :ossu (uses njt's smiley)

ZeroEXE
December 16, 2005, 01:04 AM
I always manage to. >_>

Leen
December 16, 2005, 01:47 AM
Welcome Gold Roger, ZeroEXE, and graphic_content.

Enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends. Be active and have fun.

Gold Knight
December 16, 2005, 02:08 AM
Welcome ZeroEXE :amuse

And thanks for the correction on my signature.

P.S. Welcome to you too Gold Roger! Sorry, I didn't see your post XP

deerjing
December 20, 2005, 09:53 PM
Welcome, new members! ^.^

Zenith
December 20, 2005, 11:23 PM
welcome to you all new members. Just remember to be nice and active throughout the forum grounds and dont be a spammer! XD

Fighting Dreamers
December 22, 2005, 02:59 AM
Welcome Koaled. :hug

There's DZ who is also from UAE.

Enjoy your time and get to know lots of friends here. Any questions, u can always ask us. We are more than ready to help.

Thank you a lot. I knew DZ is from it also.

Anax
December 22, 2005, 12:42 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Alkis (whole would be Alkiviathes), though my roommie and my close friends in Kavala call me Anax from my DotA nick "Anax the Nerd". I was born in 1986 in Athens, though I come from a small town in Greece called Astros (in the prefecture of Arcadia) and have also lived in a nearby town called Leonidion since 1995. As of 2004 I've been living in Kavala, a city of 85k people in Northern Greece on the boarder with Bulgaria, due to my studies. I'm a student at the TEI of Kavala in the Industrial Informatics department. Used to be highly interested in Informatics, becoming all the less interested in it as time passes by and all the more interested in languages and linguistics :tem
My interests are many and spread in various areas. You could say I'm "a jack of all trades but a master of none". I enjoy studying myself a lot and also talking about me all the time, in order to learn more about people in general, since people have so many things in common. I keep a diary since a foggy period around 8th grade, though I rarely read what I wrote in the past. Sorry, to those who get bored of me being so full of myself, seriously I study myself :tem Someone once told me: "Good. Go away. I'd rather not wade through your verbose, meaningless rambles.", hopefully you will embrace my verbose rambles as I like to talk a lot (though Laconic speach never fails to impress me). Another thing that I like is foreign people! Yes, I love you all people-from-a-faraway-land and I want to learn as much about you, as I want to tell you about me and my country. :tem After all, the Greek word for "hospitality" is a compound word: "friend" and "foreigner" :D On another note I like languages and etymology in general, though I only speak English and Greek. However I'm always interested in listening to the stories of say a Japanese or Egyptian or Gaelic word's origins :tem Hmmm, I guess I could go on and write a book given the chance, so let's put a stop here for the time being, unless anyone is interested in asking me anything. To njt I'd like to say I'm also a 2D fighting games fan and mainly user of Venom in GGX or sometimes a teleport abuser with Chipp, though I've never had opponent's good enough to motivate me to become really good. Would love to play against you!
Hmm, hobbies... I write in my diary, watch movies in DVD, play WoW, read various books (mostly novels), lie down like Shikamaru contemplating on anything I've heard recently and takes up space in my mind and these days I've been visiting Wikipedia reading various articles (always ending up lost in the torrent of links and thousands of pages, eyes and neck sore :darn ).
Things I hate? Well, I cannot recall a single morning in my life when I'd hate anything no matter what happened during the previous day... :tem

In the past I was a regular in Audiogalaxy, in the Final Fantasy VII board. I'd visit everyday and have long conversations and RP with everyone. Later on I could never adapt to any forum, could never make friends anywhere, so I ended up leaving soon after. In AG I still go sometimes, hopefully this place along with NF will be my new internet home.
Be seeing you around all :tem
-Anax

Gold Knight
December 22, 2005, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the boards, Alkis. You sound like you'll have fun around here. ;)

bebong
December 23, 2005, 01:40 AM
Welcome Alkis!! Long intro there,sweet!!! Hope you enjoyed your stay

nah-nah
December 23, 2005, 03:08 AM
Welcome, Alkis!! We're very glad to have you here. I hope to get to know you well, too!! Please enjoy your stay! :)

:hug

Leen
December 23, 2005, 04:54 AM
Wow, u are good in talking about yourself.

Welcome, Anax. Have a good time here and enjoy your stay.

moridin
December 23, 2005, 05:11 AM
welcome alkis, that was a nice introductory post :)

Zenith
December 23, 2005, 08:17 AM
Welcome alkis! You certainly have good interesting posts. Keep it up to show a good example of how NOT to spam in forums. And of course enjoy your stay~

Terra
December 23, 2005, 08:28 AM
Thank you a lot. I knew DZ is from it also.

I live in the UAE too :D

and welcome everyone :amuse

lastfrost
December 23, 2005, 11:51 AM
Hey! I'm lastfrost, known as shinda on NF.
I'm a 15 year old highschool student from Ontario, Canada. I love animals, have three cats and two dogs. ^_^

My favourite Naruto characters are Haku, Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Neji, and Kankuro, but I like almost everybody.

Hope to have fun here! ^_^

Gold Knight
December 23, 2005, 12:25 PM
You and me both, Shinda! I love everybody in the Naruto series. ^_^

And welcome, welcome. :glomp

lastfrost
December 23, 2005, 03:11 PM
Hey, Hey! I said almost everybody.
<_<
>_>
:amuse

Thank you! :hug

cheh
December 24, 2005, 06:35 PM
HI!!!! :nuts
Im Cheh a.k.a Ilovenaruto on Naruto Forums!
HI FROSTY!>.< ok i love ALL characters in naruto(cept for one i REALLY HATE >_>) but my favs are: Hinata, Neji, Naruto, Kiba, Kankorou,Tsunade,Kurenai(shes so cool!) and INO!
i love to color manga pages and make funny icons and sigs!
frosty says i don't act my age but WHO CARES! XP to you frosty!
HOPE TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN HERE!

lastfrost
December 24, 2005, 06:49 PM
HIII! Welcome! Happy you're here. :hug You should post your coloured manga pages!

Blonkers!

Gold Knight
December 24, 2005, 09:05 PM
Who don't you like, Frost? =O

Welcome cheh!!!

Zenith
December 25, 2005, 12:38 AM
welcome to mangahelpers cheh! I love your signature of the yoruichi shyunpo..it's awesome.

Anax
December 25, 2005, 03:36 PM
I love animals, have three cats

You know, around these parts, that's enough for me to like you :tem

Leen
December 26, 2005, 02:06 AM
Welcome, lastfrost and Cheh. Enjoy your stay and make yourselves comfortable here.

bebong
December 26, 2005, 06:14 PM
Welcome new members!! Hope y'all enjoy your stay

cheh
December 28, 2005, 01:10 AM
THANX FOR THE WARM WELCOME AND NICE COMMENT ON MY SIG
you'll see me mostly posting in the recent chapter discussions and art threads :tem

njt
December 28, 2005, 02:28 AM
Yes, thanks for joining and let me know if you see something weird/ need something changed and what not :p

[ r u s h ]
December 28, 2005, 08:29 PM
just introducing myself to mh
so wsup people.
im usually one of those guests you always see on :)

anyways my name stands for running under some house, creative aint it :amuse

Anax
December 29, 2005, 12:38 AM
You are funny Mr. Lurker :D

bebong
December 29, 2005, 02:21 AM
Why not post your intro in the introdution thread?? anyways, cool intro dude!!

nah-nah
December 29, 2005, 04:30 AM
I've moved this topic and all posts to the introduction thread.

Welcome, Rush. I hope you enjoy your stay at the forums!! <3

Fodica
December 30, 2005, 12:56 AM
New face, nothing changes.
I'd put some long-ass introduction here but just can't be bothered...

Anyway, yoroshiku and let's get along well everyone...

nah-nah
December 30, 2005, 04:18 AM
Welcome to the forums, Fodica. :) We're glad to have you here! Please stay active and ask us any questions if you need to. We're always here to help you out. <3

Leen
December 30, 2005, 09:55 AM
[r u s h ] and Fodica, welcome to both of u. Have a good time here and enjoy yourself. If there is any questions that u like to ask, feel free to ask anyone of us here. We will be more than ready to help out if we can.

Gold Knight
December 31, 2005, 11:41 PM
Welcome rush and Fodica. Have fun here and all that jazz.

[ r u s h ]
January 02, 2006, 02:00 PM
thx for the welcomes :D
ill definetely enjoy it here

_reticentness
January 03, 2006, 12:54 PM
Hey. I'm new here. so yay.

bebong
January 03, 2006, 11:31 PM
Hello new members!! Whoo, lots of new members I see

Martin
January 05, 2006, 10:02 AM
Hi...

Well just wanted to stop by and sign up for another one of Taylors web's =)
As for intoduction...
Im a young Norwegian boy (17), Im a,well, I really like manga...
Friend made me watch Hellsing anime, 4 years ago, and after that I been reading/watching/buying...
For nr.1 series i really got none. Im a big fan of GTO \o/
But allso shows as Hellsing, Kenshin, Naruto, Bleach, SDK and so on...

In my spare time, well im still in school, playing chef :O
5 months to go there before im going as chef-aprentice on, get this, The Norwegian Air Force Academy! Cool name, huh?
Well anyways...
Yet another cool web-page mr.Taylor ;)

Beam me up, Scotty!
~Martin

bebong
January 05, 2006, 05:13 PM
Welcome Martin!!Hope you enjoy your stay, anyways, I'm younger than you. I'm 13 LOL

Gold Knight
January 05, 2006, 07:53 PM
Welcome reticentness and Martin! Have fun and post a lot. ;)

And bebong, you're only 13? LOL, I did not know that.

bebong
January 05, 2006, 08:00 PM
LOL I mentioned it in my intro ages ago

conan
January 07, 2006, 06:09 AM
hello everyone.
this is my first post and i just wanted to say hello.
i ve been around your forums and it seems like a lot of fun so i decided to join.
:smile-big

Dragonzair
January 07, 2006, 06:16 AM
Hi conan! ^_^

Welcome to the forums, and I'm glad you joined. A lot of fun stuff will most definitely come. There's even a fun page, in the general discussion area, in case you're interested.

Enjoy your stay as a member here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the staff, or our helpful members. :D

conan
January 08, 2006, 04:27 AM
thanks DZ ,your the first person to reply to my first post ever,
i'll remember that ;).

Gold Knight
January 08, 2006, 04:14 PM
Welcome, conan. Fan of Conan the Barbarian, or Conan O'Brien, by the way?

Calibur
January 08, 2006, 10:40 PM
haha. this should have been my first post but guess it not, instead my tenth. anywho, onward~:

i am 18, currently attending CSUFresno first semester *on my winter break*, going into my second on the 18th of this month and currently going into a business major, unsure as to what branch of business but its business. prefer not to capitalize every single opening letter of each single... well rarely. I enjoy nice long walk on the beach, lying against the green crisp grass staring at the clouds and wondering of ways i can further enhance the way of life.

but seriously, i enjoy using photoshop to make signature and avatar but suddenly losing my creatively and just doing mindless bah~ with them. my favorite/hobbies things to do create my own slow songs on my acoustic guitar, read mangas *currently reading FMA , Berserk, and Naruto*, play games on the computer. I like to sit back and enjoy listening to music. music is one thing i can not live without or work without. without music, i tend to think... ALOT, so music ease that away. :amuse

my interest is in having fun because as a child, i was never able to have fun. i was treated as an adult but now that i am in college, im living it as my childhood days. other than that, im interesting in finding the right person *which is normal for everone. no?*

i currently dont have a dream of my own; just living each day as it is.

what i like in no particular order:

music
games
girls
expressmen wears
hanging out
draw
photoshop

what i hate in no particular order:

people who pretends they dont know you
seafood

favorite naruto characters in particular order:

Kakashi:kkanbu
Neji :kaiten
Lee :leepose
Gaara :sandspin
Ten-Ten :crying no ten-ten icon
Itachi :Itachi
[/list]

i think thats it... lol. i THINK

Zenith
January 08, 2006, 10:59 PM
Welcome to the forums Calibur. That's some good info on yourself. :thumbs and i like your avatar!~ Continue enjoying posting around here.

conan
January 09, 2006, 01:47 AM
thanks for the welcome GK.
by the way my name refers to another conan.
its an old anime in the late 70s that was dubbed in the early nineties to my language .
its called future boy conan.
eventhough its old its has lots of comedy action and emotion.

Chapel
January 09, 2006, 09:37 AM
hello everybody i'm chapel(i took my nickname from trigun:nicolas d. wolfwood) i'm an italian boy. i'm 17 and i'm a sudent.
i play the bass and my dream is play the bass with my friends in some pub.
my interests are have a lot of fun.
i like hard rock music,anime and manga.
the thing i hate most is latin:i'm hopeless in it

conan is talking about future boy conan:an old (master) miyazaki's anime.one of hte first with him as director.the story is taken from alexander's key book the incredible tide

EDIT:can anybody tell me how to put the avatar?i'm very newbye :darn

Dragonzair
January 09, 2006, 01:40 PM
Okay, this is what you do.

If you see in the left hand side, there's something which says 'Personal Menu', and below are links. Click on the Personal CP one.

Then on the left, you'll see more links. Below 'Modify Profile' there's a link which says 'Forum Profile Information'. Go and click that.

Here's where you edit your profile. Personalised Picture is not your avy. So don't click on that. Below that is the avatar stuff. You can either link your avatar *if you have the link* or just upload it youself.

If your done, just scroll down and click on the 'Chage Profile' button.

Hope you understood that. And if you still have anymore questions, feel free to pm any of the staff or me. ^_^

conan
January 09, 2006, 02:33 PM
welcome chapel.
thanks for explaining who conan is.
man i love nicholas wolfwood too, that huge machine gun he had was no joke, and he always smokes just like asuma.
trigun is soo cool.
and DZ ithanks for explaining the avatarthing,i had problems myself, well here is my new avatar,both conan and lana.
you like it.

Chapel
January 10, 2006, 02:51 AM
ok i did it,finally.
thanks everyone for the welcome

Gold Knight
January 10, 2006, 10:28 AM
Welcome Calibur and Chapel!

Conan, now that I think about it I'm surprised I also didn't wonder if you took your name from another anime called Conan the Detective. Lots of Conans out there it seems. Anyway, that's cool. ^_^

Well, I'm going to sticky this thread since General Discussion is starting to get a little crowded.

Calibur
January 10, 2006, 03:38 PM
thanks for the well welcoming.

Leen
January 11, 2006, 05:42 AM
Welcome, conan, caliber and chapel. Enjoy your time here. Any questions, feel free to ask. Other than that, get to know more friends, learn something useful here and be active. :thumbs

nytrogyn
January 12, 2006, 02:36 PM
I've been here for quite a while, but still haven't introduced myself yet.. :sweatdrop... meh..

Welcome Calibur.. :smile-big.. i remember you. Chapel, hello.. enjoy your stay.

Zenith
January 12, 2006, 07:17 PM
I've been here for quite a while, but still haven't introduced myself yet.. :sweatdrop... meh..

Make an official introduction then. XD We all would like to know you for sure.

bebong
January 14, 2006, 12:57 AM
Ohhh....sooo many members...anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay!!

KaiserRyuujin
January 17, 2006, 06:27 AM
Well, thought I ought to do this more proper and actually introduce myself. ^_^

Im KaiserRyuujin or Ryuu for short whichever you prefer to make it easy. There is the possibility you have seen my name as just "Ryuujin" or "KaiserRyuujin" at some other little spots and could very well with the area's be me. Never know ;) I am really into photoshop work also more the 3D realm, except I havent made any game models, I just been working on 3D landscape type things. Have a project I am gonna probably restart yet again of my "Hidden Shadow Village" from the fan fiction I am writing "Hidden Shadow Shinobi" :P Also another thing, I do enjoy writing, except my whole writers block when it happens is a doosy and lasts.

Lets see next to my Naruto fandom I am also big fan for the manga Berserk. I wouldnt mind things getting dark in Naruto, but even if it has or will it probably wont really register because of reading Berserk and Hellsing. *shrugs* Go figure.

I also enjoy making anime music videos and even have my own group I created with my brother called "Amatsujin Productions" and works for Vid production obviously but graphic arts and I even have made a business card for it, still need to redo it a bit. Make it more final.

A bit of warning, this nerd-boy has grown a spine and has very strong opinions and well hmm I really should make a little list of key phrases so people could be safe from my inevitable ranting when certain things are said. :P ^^;; Around here though, shouldnt be too worried, I think I can remain calm and uhm ya. Also I have a strong knack for being naturally sarcastic so if thats how my posts may come across well I laugh as you try to figure it out. :P

Lets see that just bout covers it *taps chin* Hmmm. Guess could show the list off of fav characters buuut hmmm naaah, see ya all around! ^_^

Hermie
January 17, 2006, 11:10 AM
Hiya, I'm Hermie, friendly neighbourhood Genma-lookalike and self-proclaimed gentleman. :)

Mr. dude GK asked me to join and to help out in the OP section, and who can turn down a guy like that?

Nothing more to say, cept that you might recognise me from NF, even though most people don't know me over there. :p

Terra
January 17, 2006, 12:09 PM
Hiya, I'm Hermie, friendly neighbourhood Genma-lookalike and self-proclaimed gentleman. :)

Mr. dude GK asked me to join and to help out in the OP section, and who can turn down a guy like that?

Nothing more to say, cept that you might recognise me from NF, even though most people don't know me over there. :p

Welcome to MH everyone. Hope you have a great time here :thumbs

Gold Knight
January 17, 2006, 01:00 PM
Welcome, Hermie. Thanks for helping out :thumbs

This place isn't as lively as NF but it's a cool little community :D

Anax
January 18, 2006, 11:18 PM
Welcome everyone!

@Ryuu --> I get the feeling I'm gonna like you if you decide to stay and be active!

@GK --> Something tells me you know what I like about Ryuu :tem

Gold Knight
January 19, 2006, 09:13 AM
Sorry, KaiserRyuujin, didn't see you there. Welcome!

Leen
January 19, 2006, 09:26 AM
Welcome Ryu and Hermie of course. Have a great time here and enjoy yourself.

@Ryu : nice black and white sig u have there. I might want to learn some skills from u.

@Hermie : though I dont like modern rock and metal, enjoy your songs. :thumbs

KaiserRyuujin
January 19, 2006, 11:29 AM
Welcome everyone!

@Ryuu --> I get the feeling I'm gonna like you if you decide to stay and be active!

@GK --> Something tells me you know what I like about Ryuu :tem

I want to know o.o I do plan to stick around this is a nice community here. ^_^

Sorry, KaiserRyuujin, didn't see you there. Welcome!

Heh its cool, thanks for the welcomes! ^^

Welcome Ryu and Hermie of course. Have a great time here and enjoy yourself.

@Ryu : nice black and white sig u have there. I might want to learn some skills from u.

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the comment on my sig I appreciate it ^_^ Sure I am always glad to offer out some tips on sig making here and there, though you have a nice one as is. ^_^ I do what I can to help.

Fighting Dreamers
January 20, 2006, 07:28 AM
I live in the UAE too :D

and welcome everyone :amuse

Wow! Nice to meet you!

NinjaBlowfish
January 20, 2006, 01:50 PM
I thought I'd pop in to say hi as I'm new. dunno how much I'll post it realy depends on if any topics interest me...

But I posted a few pics I did a while ago there is a bleach cover I coloured and some naruto fan pics that I did in MS Paint :P the topcis are in the relevent sections (I think...) so take a looky if you want.

Anyway thanks to everyone that scanlates naruto as it's my main source of naruto goodness as the moment because the anime fillers got too rubbish...so keep up the great work all you translators and scanlator people :D

Gold Knight
January 21, 2006, 01:03 PM
Welcome, NinjaBlowfish! Yeah, I commented on your Bleach pic :)

Jisinai
January 21, 2006, 02:15 PM
'elo there everyone.

To keep the introduction as short as possible, I'm Jisinai. I [try] to do weekly translations of the Bleach chapters, which is what you all [probably] care about. I enjoy most of the popular shonen series. I play ice hockey, lacrosse, and chess for sports. I'll pop in now and then. Hope to meet a few people.

Gold Knight
January 21, 2006, 09:34 PM
Hey hey now, Jisinai. We care about getting to know you. ;)

Your translations of Bleach is just icing on the cake. Welcome to the forums!

( P.S. How in the world can you think of chess as a sport? ;P )

Jisinai
January 22, 2006, 10:42 PM
( P.S. How in the world can you think of chess as a sport? ;P )

Easy, I get a varsity letter at my high school for playing on the chess team.

Leen
January 23, 2006, 05:51 PM
Welcome Jisinai and NinjaBlowfish. Have a nice time here. Try and enjoy yourself as much as possible.

Jisinai, everyone here in mangahelpers will be delighted to have a Bleach translator for us. :thumbs

NinjaBlowfish, good colouring you have there. Keep on working hard. :thumbs

Gold Knight
January 23, 2006, 09:24 PM
Easy, I get a varsity letter at my high school for playing on the chess team.

It's a competition to be sure, but I still don't see it as a sport. Requires no athleticism. :p

But anyway...

Jisinai
January 23, 2006, 09:42 PM
It's a competition to be sure, but I still don't see it as a sport. Requires no athleticism. :p

But anyway...

Of course it doesn't :amuse I just find it funny that they don't give out letters for real sports like hockey and lacrosse but they do for non-sports like chess. Irony!

Gold Knight
January 25, 2006, 03:27 AM
All depends on the particular competition's popularity, I suppose.

kadoman
January 27, 2006, 05:39 PM
Howdy,

Well, a noob's gotta start somewhere, so guess this is it.

I've been looking for a nice, friendly Naruto forum for a while now, so hopefully this will be it! I live in London. When I'm not working, I spend all my time either writing, drawing, reading manga, watching anime or hunting for quality Naruto fan art (it's a bit of an obsession).

My dream is to one day publish my own novel (long shot, but ya gotta have dreams). I hate winter. My favourite character in Naruto is Sasuke, followed very closely by Gaara. I also have a penchant for liking the bad guys, so I quite enjoy all of the Akatsuki.

Er...can't think of anything else to say, so that's it! :smile-big

Leen
January 27, 2006, 06:00 PM
Welcome kadoman. :knk Another new member. :knk

We will be vey friendly, dont worry. :thumbs

Have a good time here and enjoy yourself. Any questions, feel free to ask any of the moderators or admins here.

Welcome aboard again.

Hermie
January 27, 2006, 07:03 PM
Welcome Kadoman, hope you find us to be nice enough for ya. ;)

And as Eileen said, feel free to PM the staff if something seems confusing. :)

Gold Knight
January 30, 2006, 07:00 AM
Welcome kadoman. Good luck with the novel writing aspirations ;)

njt
January 31, 2006, 02:07 PM
Yes welcome. Actually the more I visit other places, the more I realize we are probably the most friendliest semi big manga based forum. We've got a TON of great people here, and this place makes it worth spending nearly all my time here :p. Thanks everyone for making this place so awesome :ossu

Orochimaru-chan
February 02, 2006, 02:08 AM
Hi Im Orochimaru-chan ^^ although Ive been a member here for quite sometime this is just my second post. Anyway, I love pastries and manga. I hate bullies, mean people and vegetables(most vegetables). My dream is to be uh...I dunno yet -_- but I think it probably would have something to do with art. Hobbies would be drawing and walking, I love walks especially walks early in the morning.

My favourite Naruto characters are: Sasuke, Sai, Neiji and Itachi. :P

Dragonzair
February 02, 2006, 11:06 AM
Welcome Oro-chan. *mind if I call you that?*

I love pastries too! :nuts And I hate Veggies too!! :nuts :spaz

Enjoy the forums!

Orochimaru-chan
February 02, 2006, 03:27 PM
Ahaha, I wouldnt mind. :D

And thanks for the welcome. ^^

Leen
February 02, 2006, 03:40 PM
Welcome, Oro chan. :nuts I hate vegetables too. :glomp

Anyway, have a nice time here and enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask if you need to know something. You can PM mods or admins. We will be more than ready to help you. :thumbs

Ayah
February 02, 2006, 04:42 PM
Might as well introduce myself while waiting for a complete translation of ch. 293 even though I'm not good with introductions. At least it's better than refreshing pages :tem

Hello! I'm Ayah. I am a 20 year old Psychology major from the Philippines. I started watching Naruto around April 2004, thanks to my cousins who lent me their copy of the first 30+ episodes (up to the 2nd part of the Chuunin Exam). I began reading the manga last year and I'm enjoying the timejump arcs.

I like purple (as if the font color isn't a clue), anime, manga (who doesn't like anime and/or manga in this forums?), and RPGs whether they are console RPGs or MMORPGs. Too bad that the only console we have at the moment is a PS2. I've also toned done my time spent playing so that I could concentrate on my studies. As for my other likes and dislikes, I'll pass for the time being. The same goes with dreams, etc. This does not mean I have no dislikes nor am I lacking an ambition at the moment. I... don't feel like elaborating.

I guess that's it for now. Looks like there's a translation already of all the pages.

Dragonzair
February 02, 2006, 05:24 PM
Hi Ayah! ^_^ I'm filipina too, and so is NahNah. But we both live elsewhere in the world. ^_^

Welcome to the forums, and hope you enjoy. ^_^

Ayah
February 02, 2006, 05:35 PM
O RLY?

LOL! I can't help it. Thanks! :amuse

KaiserRyuujin
February 02, 2006, 05:39 PM
Welcome all you new people to the forum! Have fun about the forum, see you in the parts there be! (I need something more...creative then that :/ :P )

kadoman
February 02, 2006, 07:28 PM
Hey, thanks for the welcome!

Gold Knight
February 02, 2006, 11:43 PM
Welcome to the forums, beautiful filipina girl Ayah and Oro chan ^^

Ayah
February 03, 2006, 05:42 AM
@ Gold Knight: :blink :o
Err... thank you for the welcome, everyone! :occa

Leen
February 03, 2006, 06:37 PM
Welcom Ayah. :knk :glomp :knk

Enjoy yourself here. Be active and get to know lots of people here. We are glad to have you here.

Anax
February 04, 2006, 12:18 PM
Hobbies would be drawing and walking, I love walks especially walks early in the morning.

Really? I like walking very late at night till morning! Hahaha, if you lived in Kavala we might have met someday :tem Anyhow, welcome to the forum and hopefully we'll be seeing you around :thumbs

OniSpike
February 05, 2006, 09:43 PM
Hello all:

I am OniSpike. I am 16 and I live in New York. I am a cascusian male, six foot eight and I am on my school basketball team.

My favorite animes are Cowboy Bebop, Gundam, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cromartie High and Gantz. There are a lot of others but, the list might be a bit too long. My favorite mangas are the animes, I listed above. I like both the animes/mangas.

I am a bit behind in Bleach because I spent some time finishing up; Monster, Slam Dunk and working on Berserk. I do watch the Naruto dub, while watching subs and reading the manga. I think the dub team did a decent job and I was suprised how good it did, at least its better than the One Piece dub. My favorite characters in Naruto are Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kisame, Itachi, Gai, Rock Lee and a lot of others.

My like a lot of video games, I have a big taste in different genres of games. I am currently playing the new Devil may Cry 3 expansion and enjoying it. I just finished God of War, Call of Duty 2, Budokai: Tenchakai, Half-Life 2 and Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament.

I am exicited to be part of the forums here on NarutoFan. I hope to befriend some users, lose my social life, gain some respect and enjoy a long long stay here.

Hermie
February 05, 2006, 10:33 PM
Welcome to us, OniSpike, hope you have a good time here. :) Feel free to PM me or any other member of the staff if there is anything you are wondering about. ^__^

KaiserRyuujin
February 06, 2006, 04:37 AM
Welcome to the boards OniSpike, have fun posting. Watch out for the spam monster, decieving it can be, so be mindful of it! Dont listen to a thing it says, thats the decieving part...>_> Also the elfs...evil little buggers....just come right out of the tree's! Got poor Snap...v_v *walks off*

Gold Knight
February 06, 2006, 08:04 AM
I am exicited to be part of the forums here on NarutoFan. I hope to befriend some users, lose my social life, gain some respect and enjoy a long long stay here.

Have fun and welcome to the forum, but try to not lose your social life, OniSpike =O

Zenith
February 06, 2006, 10:08 AM
welcome to the forums OniSpike! The part with losing your social life is funny. I'm sure you're not really serious are you? O.o"