PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 322 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Predator
August 31, 2006, 03:45 AM
Oh, great! A talking chapter. Nothing much to see, but a great quite a lot to find out, so it's not all that bad.

3 ..... 2 ..... 1 ...... Go! :tem

Kakashi acts pretty today doesn't he? Making Tenzou pay the bills, taking away the spotlight the moment we find out he could have formed Rasengan anytime and because of that making Naruto go all "WTF?!" And while Kakuzu gets happier because of money, shadow over Asumas team gather.

What will be the next thing we find out? Maybe Kakashi can do Hiraishin as well? Or would you like to see it done by Naruto? What will the training be like? ...... Will Kakuzu really carry the money with him or go to bank?

Predict now or be sorry later ..... your call.

razor
August 31, 2006, 03:57 AM
a very good chapter.so,my prediction is
.i think naruto already have an idea what type of jutsu he want to develop in the next manga .
plus,i think hidan and kakuzu will fight each other because up until now they are not suitable partner.but as asuma group nearly to their location maybe they wont help each other if anything happens again.

Donils
August 31, 2006, 04:28 AM
For his jutsu, Naruto will probably want to make just a different form of the rasengan. Something to go with his brawler up close style. Just imagine what happened to Kabuto, but now with cutting action.

I think Team Asuma will take advantage of this unhappy partnership between Hidan and Kakuzu. I could see Shikamaru coming up with a strategy that exploits this.

linker
August 31, 2006, 04:36 AM
so there is no ultimate body flicker huh??
anyway rasengan plus wind manipulation is interesting too,it's rather an attack type jutsu than hiraishin:D:D:D

rennokun
August 31, 2006, 04:44 AM
Rasegan new form will be the same thing except rasegan covering naruto body and blow every1 who gets close :p

linker
August 31, 2006, 05:02 AM
Rasegan new form will be the same thing except rasegan covering naruto body and blow every1 who gets close :p

no way!
that's only copy sasuke's,not naruto's original jutsu!
i think kishi wanna create somethin' unique jutsu just for naruto,resengan with wind nature inside,not hiraishin or body covering rasengan!

StyM
August 31, 2006, 06:30 AM
i predict we'll see naruto creating a rasengan while trying to combine his wind element..
and team asuma meeting kakazu or hidan...

CupofDice
August 31, 2006, 06:32 AM
Well, it does seem like Naruto is going to learning to trick out his Rasengan with wind or maybe another element (probably 100 chapters or so from now). Im just happy it doesn't seem that wasn't the ultimate technique Kakashi was talking about (not that a wind rasengan isn't cool). I somewhat agree with rennokun that it will be a wind attack that surrounds his body somewhat like Fuuko from Flame of Recca. Then again maybe we will see an attack the uses Kage Bushins surround the target and sending waves of cutting wind at it. The comparison to the Fourth could have been a hint telling us Naruto is going to defeat a large number of ninjas (later on in the story). I still think the main reason Hidan and Kakuza were introduced was to fight Naruto, so Asuma can probably be put back on the death list. A pretty good chapter, and once again Kishi surprises. I guess it's about time to start thinking what else jutsus the characters have been hiding from us.

UzumakiRoman
August 31, 2006, 07:26 AM
i just want to say to all those who predicted wind in the rasengan or anything similar, you're all geniuses and were
obviously on the right track!!

couple things to point out
Jiraiya said Naruto and the 4th were similar

Tsunade recognizes Naruto as summon who can become Hokage

Kakashi believes Naruto can surpass the 4th

prediction: Naruto creates awesome jutsu pwns all, protects Konoha for now, builds some respect for himself on at
least Jounin level, switches back to training and picks up 2nd element, then goes on offensive against Akatsuki!!

and possibly beat Sasuke's Ass or saves him, you choose which!!

donkeyhigh
August 31, 2006, 08:17 AM
Rasengan pluss wind, how would that work?
Rasengan is only possible because the chakra is held 100% steady inside a ball while being compressed. Wind could probably compress the air around the Rasengan, making it easier to input chakra without breaking the perfect form of the ball, making it possible to input more chakra, faster. He could also possibly create a vacuum around the ball, dragging his opponents towards the ball against their will.
It would severely improve the technique.
He could also make small wind-blades explode out of the Rasengan on impact, making a perfect combination of Rasengan destroying the insides of the opponents, while the wind-blades would cut the opponents open from the outside.

Shorinjiru
August 31, 2006, 08:21 AM
I don't think Naruto will make a Wind-Rasengan at all. Kakashi just showed him one so that Naruto could realize that he already knew the form manipulation. Naruto has to combine the two conceptual-halves now into a whole new jutsu.

prediction:
The two AK members will fight, and the Asuma group will find them in the middle of it. Everyone will but Asuma will blanch at the prospect of jumping in while AK is distracted with eachother (because they witness some powerful jutsus!)... but Shikamaru will learn instantly, and come up with a plan that everyone will go along with. The plan however will fail and Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato will be called out for support.

Meanwhile, we will not see Naruto complete his jutsu. Kakashi and Yamato will be shown saying "Holy crap that kid is freakin creative! Oops, look at that message-bird... Naruto, time for you to turn the tables: lets go try your new jutsu out."

Prediction 2 chapters out:
Naruto and gang will catch up to the fray and witness carnage. They say "WTF?!" to AK.
There is dialogue about needing all the bijuu's. Naruto says "Come and get it"
Sakura cries, Tsunade frets, Hirunai has a headache and morning sickness, and Jiyaira peeps.

Prediction 3 Chapters out:
Naruto et al fight AK more and we FINALLY see his new technique (or maybe just one of them... I am betting the 1000 Naruto's come up with multiple versions before agreeing on a perfected one).... They kill/capture the AK members and bring info back to Tsunade who says: "Okay guys, the time is now - lets go whomp the whole AK group to smitherines"

mars0103
August 31, 2006, 08:25 AM
so mi idea was on the right lines and the jutus should be ready in 2 chapters.

Rooks
August 31, 2006, 08:48 AM
I don't think Naruto will get a chance to actually create a Jutsu... I see the manga turning to focus on the Akatsuki and Asuma's group. They'll have a battle or at least focus on that side of the story, while Naruto is left out for a little while.

When we come back to Naruto in the Manga, it'll be him FAILING to do what the 4th couldn't do. And eventually he'll be called into battle. My vote is that during the next major combat for Naruto, he will either learn to combine the two techniques under duress, or by accident. It won't happen during training.

Gigga
August 31, 2006, 08:52 AM
with the way naruto makes a rasengan, it wouldnt be that hard to modify it with nature chakra (ie: he already uses his KB to pump the chakra into it, while he focuses on holding it all together. instead of normal chakra just pump in wind chakra)

the problem he will face i'd say is finding out how to contain the wildly spinning chakra inside the rasengan bubble, i would assume that the amount of chakra he's using to compress it wont be able to hold the stronger wind chakra.

ShgnLW
August 31, 2006, 08:55 AM
Mmm... Rasengan Nagashi... :)

Further predictions after I've read the chapter

Otomo kage
August 31, 2006, 09:29 AM
Naruto incomplete rasengan will be complete.. in the next few chapter that is.

Now i understand the rasengan.. its advanced structure was suppose to 100% form and 100% nature.. cant wait!

If naruto completes it.. then he will be one of the first.

neomaster121
August 31, 2006, 09:50 AM
I think that for the new technique naruto will change the form of the rasengan. It will still be 100% form but a different shape maybe of a sword. Really tho i don't like the idea of rasengan with just the ability to cut you up. If it is like that i hope it has a different ability with makes it great.

ouhei
August 31, 2006, 09:57 AM
A wind rasengan doesn't make all that much sense to me. From what I've read wind chakra is sharp, but the rasengan is more of a blunt bomb. What would adding a wind element to it do? Would he add it to the outer edge of the ball so it would pierce into its target? Shrapnel inside?

I think a completely new jutsu is what he needs, and it is what we have been told he is going to make. Having him finish the rasengan wouldn't be that.

Next chapter will most likely have naruto figuring his jutsu and asuma and company running into AK.

ikuroi
August 31, 2006, 10:18 AM
If anyone here have read/seen Tenjo Tenge, you may know of the attack called the Forged Needle who the Takayanagi clan uses and some other ppl. I Think that his "Wind Rasengan" or the COMPLETE Rasengan will look like it. Thats my two cent.

And for the next chapter, I think Kishi will give us more pages with both Kakazu & Hidan and Asuma & Co. They will prolly meet each other the next chapter, or some other from Konoha.

toin7
August 31, 2006, 10:24 AM
I see naruto attempting to combine wind jutsu and rasengan. In doing so, all that wind chakra is gonna mess up his hand bad during training as it's gonna cut it up while he attempts to turn rasengan into a wind rasengan. What I'm thinking is that a wind rasengan would have much more piercing power on top of the bomb like effect. The question all this brings up is that, can there be several forms of a "perfected" rasengan? Naruto would be creating a wind based one. Kakashi attempted a lightning based one. Wonder what type the 4th tried to created.

ZeroDegrez
August 31, 2006, 10:41 AM
You know the 4th was wind natured. Why do you think they never refer to what exactly his nature was, or why they call him the 4th and never by his real name. Kishi keeps their 'air' of mistery around the 4th because he doesn't want to drop to many hints as to how closely tied Naruto and the 4th are.[br]Posted on: August 31, 2006, 11:36:00 AM_________________________________________________Also, I think since Kakashi was taught Rasengan, that the 4th also taught him body flicker. Which Naruto will learn as a reward for doing the ultimate rasengan. Because, like I said, Naruto needs to be able to increase his speed. Because, you see the rasengan suffers from the exactly the same problem as the Chidori, you have to charge the enemy, and you get a bit more freedom with the rasengan, but you still need to be able to dodge, and counter the attack the enemy will defend with. Just look at it, everyone Naruto has hit with the Rasengan has had to have been forced into a situation where they can't move, or counter.[br]Posted on: August 31, 2006, 11:39:58 AM_________________________________________________and good luck holding Sasuke down with that full body Chidori he has.

girlsfavtoy
August 31, 2006, 10:48 AM
Rasengan pluss wind, how would that work?
Rasengan is only possible because the chakra is held 100% steady inside a ball while being compressed. Wind could probably compress the air around the Rasengan, making it easier to input chakra without breaking the perfect form of the ball, making it possible to input more chakra, faster. He could also possibly create a vacuum around the ball, dragging his opponents towards the ball against their will.
It would severely improve the technique.
He could also make small wind-blades explode out of the Rasengan on impact, making a perfect combination of Rasengan destroying the insides of the opponents, while the wind-blades would cut the opponents open from the outside.

Hiten Mitsurugiryu Amakakeru Ryo No Hirameki... Not sure if that correct. But that wouldn't be original at all, the first part anyways.

e10ne
August 31, 2006, 10:49 AM
I think the rasengan is flatten. so he can use him as a sort of circl saw. Or he can trow his rasengan away because of his wind chakra.

DarkManSharingan32
August 31, 2006, 10:52 AM
You know the 4th was wind natured. Why do you think they never refer to what exactly his nature was, or why they call him the 4th and never by his real name. Kishi keeps their 'air' of mistery around the 4th because he doesn't want to drop to many hints as to how closely tied Naruto and the 4th are.

Or it could be just plain disrespectful to mention him any other way... And Naruto and Yondaime have nothing in common...
But whatever..lol
---

So, as i predicted many many many moons ago..
Naruto will be completing the Rasengan, into some kind of Kazengan.
Honestly, this was heavily hinted at during the first "Elemental Physics" lesson by Kakashi, and confirmed here.

And, the way Kakashi explained it... I'm not entirely sure that Yondaime WAS wind natured. I mean, Kakashi said that he couldnt get his Lightning nature to be compatible with the Rasengan, so did Yondaime run into a similar problem with HIS element? Who knows... it may have even been the case that it was purely a time issue, and he was cut down before he could finish it.
---

For the future...
Naruto begins his training.... but will find this step to be insanely harder than the others. His wind chakra WILL get out of control at times, and dispell KB at random.
But to make up for the time issue... Naruto himself, not a KB clone, will probably be the one who comes up with the secret to combining the two. And THAT is some Naruto growth i would love to see.

Also, as it pertains to Asuma + Co...
They will run up on Hidan, and Kakuzu will stagger in later on. At first it will be a standoff.. but just as Chiriku is mentioned, the situation will explode... and Asuma will take the fight to the Akatsuki. This will peobably happen in the next chapter.... and will be the ending...

thebloodlord
August 31, 2006, 11:02 AM
Well, you CAN move at high speeds with the rasengan already. Just imagine taijutsu and the rasengan. Sasuke running with the chidori fast, replace chidori with rasengan.

--

I think that during the fight with AK and asuma's group, it will show a cap screen with naruto saying "I figured it out.." or "I did it!" and then naruto will come within the the next 1 or 2 chapters.

One or the other. It may be during the next few chapters. Also, what girlsfavtoy said, I think it does work something like that. Naruto attacks someone with the rasengan and it misses, it will then use the vacuum part and suck the opponent in.

DarkManSharingan32
August 31, 2006, 11:12 AM
Well, you CAN move at high speeds with the rasengan already. Just imagine taijutsu and the rasengan. Sasuke running with the chidori fast, replace chidori with rasengan.

--

I think that during the fight with AK and asuma's group, it will show a cap screen with naruto saying "I figured it out.." or "I did it!" and then naruto will come within the the next 1 or 2 chapters.

One or the other. It may be during the next few chapters. Also, what girlsfavtoy said, I think it does work something like that. Naruto attacks someone with the rasengan and it misses, it will then use the vacuum part and suck the opponent in.

Well..
If Naruto started to use the Rasengan like that... he would need the Sharingan, wouldn't he?
I mean, as insanely hilarious as it would be for Sasuke to just side step and pwn, Naruto with a kick after he attempts his completed Kazengan.... I would rather Naruto preform it at the same speed as always, that way it doesn't become a debilitating jutsu...

yellowblue
August 31, 2006, 11:13 AM
I think the reason why Asuma has a higher bounty than his friend is because he has one serious weapon at his disposal. I'm guessing he can also summon the monkey elder Enma. Combined with his wind chakra it could be very deadly. I'm sorry if this is already predicted.

Naruto's training might involve spiralling water in mid air much like the water filled balloon training without the balloon and releasing it in an instant. That could be dangerous especially the water gaining a very high pressure inside the wind sphere and releasing it in an instant. Good thing he has lots of bunshin to do that. :) Then progressing the training by using wind instead of water. And finally creating an instant very high pressure area contained on a small sphere. It will release a vast amount of pressure when released. But it would look very boring heheh. :) I still hope the new jutsu will have a cooler form.

Lastly, Kakashi is a genius so he can learn by observing Naruto. I'm sure he can also do what Naruto can achieve but with his own style.

zetsuie
August 31, 2006, 11:21 AM
I don't think Naruto will make a Wind-Rasengan at all. Kakashi just showed him one so that Naruto could realize that he already knew the form manipulation. Naruto has to combine the two conceptual-halves now into a whole new jutsu.

prediction:
The two AK members will fight, and the Asuma group will find them in the middle of it. Everyone will but Asuma will blanch at the prospect of jumping in while AK is distracted with eachother (because they witness some powerful jutsus!)... but Shikamaru will learn instantly, and come up with a plan that everyone will go along with. The plan however will fail and Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato will be called out for support.

Meanwhile, we will not see Naruto complete his jutsu. Kakashi and Yamato will be shown saying "Holy crap that kid is freakin creative! Oops, look at that message-bird... Naruto, time for you to turn the tables: lets go try your new jutsu out."

Prediction 2 chapters out:
Naruto and gang will catch up to the fray and witness carnage. They say "WTF?!" to AK.
There is dialogue about needing all the bijuu's. Naruto says "Come and get it"
Sakura cries, Tsunade frets, Hirunai has a headache and morning sickness, and Jiyaira peeps.

Prediction 3 Chapters out:
Naruto et al fight AK more and we FINALLY see his new technique (or maybe just one of them... I am betting the 1000 Naruto's come up with multiple versions before agreeing on a perfected one).... They kill/capture the AK members and bring info back to Tsunade who says: "Okay guys, the time is now - lets go whomp the whole AK group to smitherines"

so you think naruto will learn his new jutsu the way ichigo from bleach got his sword i guess its possible

but what i think the new jutsu will look like is a tidal wave of wind thats started by the rasengan and then naruto will have a wide angle attack thats short to medium range like gaaras tidal wave of sand i mean the technique is from the village hidden in the sand thats located in the wind nation

jswan
August 31, 2006, 11:30 AM
I think Naruto is going to struggle with this new technique for the next couple of chapters while Asuma and co. start fighting with Hidan and Kakuzu. Naruto will wind up fighting at least one of those guys before the arc is complete. You can bet that either Naruto hasn't completed the new Rasengan, or the first time he tries it, something goes wrong and it fails then Naruto has to put some weird twist on the technique to make it work correctly. So next chapter will have to detail the first encounter of Asuma with Akatsuki and maybe a bit of training.

kunai-knight
August 31, 2006, 11:36 AM
My prediction is that naruto will finally learn how to do the rasengan one handed after this training. i mean even kakashi can do it one handed eh? then again kakashi is a highly skilled ninja. And if he was to surpass kakashi - he should atleast learn how to do it

Sharingan97
August 31, 2006, 11:37 AM
That would be cool if the idea Pjoto said would be true he could force ppl into the ball and like wind blades comnig out of it or sumthing. Anyway I think the next chapter will mostly be about Asuma's team tracking the Akatsuki, the Kishimoto (naruto maker dude) guys gonna make sure they dont reveal naruto's new jutsu for as long as they can

DarkManSharingan32
August 31, 2006, 11:56 AM
My prediction is that naruto will finally learn how to do the rasengan one handed after this training. i mean even kakashi can do it one handed eh? then again kakashi is a highly skilled ninja. And if he was to surpass kakashi - he should atleast learn how to do it

I was about to say...
"Even kakashi"

Just who do you think he is?

lol

KnOwLedGe
August 31, 2006, 12:43 PM
the 4th was gonna put his own element into it.... kakashi and yamato gasp when his chakra nature is wind.... rasengan is an incomplete jutsu that mimics a typoon... what was the 4th's element?

kunai-knight
August 31, 2006, 12:54 PM
I was about to say...
"Even kakashi"

Just who do you think he is?

lol

oh lol i was thinkin along the lines of only jaraiya, the 4th and naruto was able to do rasengan. - i have no idea why i that idea has dominated my mind - and i'm sure the minds of other naruto fans as well

renrutal
August 31, 2006, 12:59 PM
Can't Naruto do Rasengan one-handed by now? I don't know. While training with Yamato he used a Sai-henge-bunshin to help him do the Rasengan... It really makes me wonder what Naruto was doing all the time in those two years with Jiraiya... peeping?

A jutsu comparison:

Chidori = Nature:Eletricity + Form >> even Sasuke learned it in one month of training(probably he had a Eletricity nature training with that too)

Naruto's Complete Rasengan = Nature:Wind + Form >> No even Kakashi, Yondaime, and I bet even Jiraiya can't do it, and they had their whole life-times to do it right.

If Habataku Chidori is considered S-Rank, I'd say that new technique is well above S-Rank, it's an one-hit kill even against ultimate defenses and kekkei gekkai. See how Asuma's chakra blades go well beyond trees and rocks. Imagine Naruto doing that with flesh.

So, that being the base discussion, my prediction:

Naruto will need much more than one day to complete this final phase, maybe not even a week will do it, more like a month or months. 100 years worth of a normal people training would do.

I don't think we'll be seeing this jutsu during a possible fight with Hidan and Kakuzu.

Next chapter: Asuma team vs Akatsuki oxymoronic duo.

odeon
August 31, 2006, 01:17 PM
the thing that gave power to rasengan right now is his form... keeping chakra in a ball with accelerated randomly spinning, compressing the chakra to the extrem...(if kakashi doesn't use it, may be it's because he can't master totaly the third step ... but that's not really important...) so if naruto want to keep the 100% form of the rasengan with altering 100% of the nature he will have to keep the primary form that give his power to the rasengan however it woulnd't have any sense and it wouldn't be rasengan anymore ... but having a cyclone or a typhoon in the palm of the hand and releasing the power instantly can bring quite the damages... may blown away an entire town^^
if naruto manage to mix nature and manipulation in rasengan then who know if later it become possible for him to master more than wind nature and create "other natured rasegan'

KnOwLedGe
August 31, 2006, 01:27 PM
Now looking back on it... i am to lazy to reread the replies, someone said that it may not be a wind rasengan. The rasengan is chakra honed to the finest degree of form, so to that is self sustaining. Think about that. What ever it is, it's not gonna be a wind rasengan. It is gonna be a wind element honed to the finest degree of form.

kunai-knight
August 31, 2006, 01:55 PM
I think there was a time when naruto did rasengan one handed, but that was with the aid of kyuubi's chakra durin his one tailed fight with sasuke.

Now looking back on it... i am to lazy to reread the replies, someone said that it may not be a wind rasengan. The rasengan is chakra honed to the finest degree of form, so to that is self sustaining. Think about that. What ever it is, it's not gonna be a wind rasengan. It is gonna be a wind element honed to the finest degree of form.

So what your saying is that instead of changing or trying to modify rasengan, , he's gonna take an ordinary wind jutsu and take it to its highest level, creating a perfect wind-element chakra manipulation jutsu? (which would be 100% wind chakra manipulation, much like how rasengan is 100% form manipulation)

If so then i'd say thats the most probable idea as far as what kishi would do

linker
August 31, 2006, 02:01 PM
Can't Naruto do Rasengan one-handed by now? I don't know. While training with Yamato he used a Sai-henge-bunshin to help him do the Rasengan... It really makes me wonder what Naruto was doing all the time in those two years with Jiraiya... peeping?

A jutsu comparison:

Chidori = Nature:Eletricity + Form >> even Sasuke learned it in one month of training(probably he had a Eletricity nature training with that too)

Naruto's Complete Rasengan = Nature:Wind + Form >> No even Kakashi, Yondaime, and I bet even Jiraiya can't do it, and they had their whole life-times to do it right.

If Habataku Chidori is considered S-Rank, I'd say that new technique is well above S-Rank, it's an one-hit kill even against ultimate defenses and kekkei gekkai. See how Asuma's chakra blades go well beyond trees and rocks. Imagine Naruto doing that with flesh.

So, that being the base discussion, my prediction:

Naruto will need much more than one day to complete this final phase, maybe not even a week will do it, more like a month or months. 100 years worth of a normal people training would do.

I don't think we'll be seeing this jutsu during a possible fight with Hidan and Kakuzu.

Next chapter: Asuma team vs Akatsuki oxymoronic duo.

wait a sec
chidori is pure nature manipulation,not form manipulation!
kakashi said that only fews ninja can do both form and nature manipulation in set,not even his teacher(i mean the 4th) can do that.
thats why chidori couldn't be a nature and form manipulation jutsu!It's just other nature manipulation like asuma's blade![br]Posted on: August 31, 2006, 02:56:41 PM_________________________________________________

I thought he could do it one handed now...i read that... Who edits the wikipedia?
should I believe what wikipedia says?

* Name: Hāremu no Jutsu, ハーレムの術, literally "Harem Technique", Viz "Ninja Harem", English TV "Harem Jutsu"
* Type: A-rank, Supplementary
* Users: Naruto Uzumaki

WTF!!
Harem no jutsu is A rank in wikipedia???
then what's rasengan or chidori??Ultra S Jutsu?
Come on....
Those who lists all jutsu in wikipedia should be a peeping freak!

* Name: Rasengan, 螺旋丸, literally "Spiraling Sphere"
* Type: A-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
* Users: Fourth Hokage, Jiraiya, Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke can do rasengan according to wikipedia?seriously??
i don't know that! :blink

LadyHatake
August 31, 2006, 02:13 PM
Just a general reminder for everyone: This thread is to make predictions. Please do not post anything offtopic or unrelated. Spamming will be subsequently deleted. Also, please make REAL predictions, not ones that are completely unrelated or make no sense. If you're going to post, please be sure that you are on topic and not bashing other peoples predictions.

-LadyHatake

KnOwLedGe
August 31, 2006, 02:42 PM
@linker

The wikipedia never stated that Sasuke Uchiha does the rasengan. The only new edit to it is Kakashi. Did you add sasuke to it to offend me?

Dragonzair
August 31, 2006, 02:45 PM
Alright.

Please. XD Enough with the discussion on the Wikipedia entries. If you still want to discuss it further, please keep it to pms. Try not to go off-topic anymore.

Thanks. <3

Urazz
August 31, 2006, 04:45 PM
Well the new technique could just be a completed Rasengan I think. And that's if Naruto is only going to complete the Rasengan as his made up technique.

Anyways, I think a Rasengan with the wind element would be like bomb exploding outwards from inside the target with blades of wind coming out. Pretty much like a small frag grenade/bomb. So if Naruto uses a wind type Rasengan on a ninja's chest then the ninja would get the internal damage from the Rasengan and wind blades expand outwards causing more internal damage and we'd probably see a few wind blades cut their way out of the ninja's skin.

Zero1986
August 31, 2006, 05:18 PM
I predict that Naruto's Rasengan + Wind combo will be a Rasengan, with a visible tornado/whirlpool surrouding it, that magnifies it's damage and somehow stops the enemy from evading. That's Naruto's real problem with his Rasengan, it's so easily blocked by others and he has to use a kb to make it.

odeon
August 31, 2006, 06:16 PM
hum what about a flying boosted rasengan with incredible destructive power and speed... hoever that sucks in a way since that just like a kamehaha... mouhahaha that'd be so lame

mpierluissiu
August 31, 2006, 06:45 PM
The form of the new move won’t be a round sphere it will be a moon believe that :yondaime

poopoomaru
August 31, 2006, 06:55 PM
Hmmmm considering the level of hype around this new jutsu I think that it will be an ongoing training experience with Naruto. He wont master it this time he trains , he will come up with new jutsu , but not this one. I think he will try for a long time , fail , and then come back to it again later on one more time , and then finally master it. Considering that it was a jutsu not even the 4th could do I think that Naruto isnt at a point in the story where he can so blatantly out shine someone like the 4th. He will , just not yet

dynamicdezzy
August 31, 2006, 07:08 PM
I just want to elaborate on what I am reading from other people's posts. No where in the manga does it state that Kakashi can't use Rasengan to it's fullest potential. He can. Only thing he said was, "this (normal rasengan) is as far as I can take it...I can't fuse it with my lightening chakra." This is why Rasengan is an incomplete technique in regards to using nature manipulation and form/shape manipulation together. and because of that, kakashi created chidori. Chidori uses both methods together, something very few shinobi can do. Which is why Kakashi remarks on Naruto's statement, "I guess there was no point in creating chidori (if it was that easy)"

nillut
August 31, 2006, 07:19 PM
linker: Kakashi says the chidori involves some form manipulation. Noone has been known to combine the ultimate from both manipulations, that's it.
Seeing how relatively underpowerd incomplete form manipulation is(ie second stage rasengan) it wouldn't make any sense to develop it in the first place unless you could combine it with nature manipulation. All elemental jutsus probably involve form manipulation to some extent, otherwise every element would basically have ONE jutsu that only differed in terms power.

radish
August 31, 2006, 07:22 PM
My only problem with this is that, how will this really bring naruto up to par with sasuke??? Even if this does make rasengan more powerful, who cares? Its already an incredibly destructive jutsu to begin with, plus the issue is that naruto can't hit anyone with it anyway. Its basically the same problem kakashi had when he first invented chidori, which he needed sharingan to complete plus very high speeds (remember sasuke's training for the chunin finals?).

So I think the issue is not that rasengan needs to be more powerful, but he needs some way of keeping up with people during combat to deliever it. A movement based jutsu would have rocked in that regard. Oh well....

Prediction: Asuma will die. King is people important to him and all that. Also, isn't Asuma konohamaru's dad?

Makiyura
August 31, 2006, 08:00 PM
im figuring that wind the new element ability (sofar) he might finish the Rasengan moves to make it perfect, but that wouldnt be his new jutsu! Naruto will still create a new move(s) that will pwn, but now he knows that he can finish the Rasengan later on! GG!

KnOwLedGe
August 31, 2006, 08:07 PM
Someone stated that he would not figure it wout right away.... we might see it way way later. Look at the hype. Most likely I see him figuring it out on the side, until that very magical moment when he meets some extremely important/ powerful opponent. If Kishi let's Naruto learn that jutsu so fast, i would be so suprised. We most like would not see it until later on.

RaZe
August 31, 2006, 09:06 PM
rasengan, but with chidori ability to stab through things and a trailing eddy of wind chakra.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/FallenOneRaZe/rkspritecopy.png
kind of like that, but put the rasengan where her feet are.

i dont think we'll actually see it soon though.

THETRUTH.com
August 31, 2006, 09:07 PM
In my mind it will be more than one way to combine wind with the rasengan. The rasengan is just one part of the recipe to make his new jutsu. We have no way of know how he will combine them as Kakashi, Yondaime, and Jiraiya probably used different methods to try and add their chakra nature to it. Naruto might not be the smartest in Konoha but then again none of the others managed to do it so maybe you dont have to be smart but creative and that is surely one of his strong suits. Kakashi stated a person needs "natural talent or sense" or a certain "knack" for it he believes Naruto has that. He has complete some high level jutsu for his age and he does love a challenge.

Prediction Probably slow more talk between Asuma and Shikamaru. Small check in on Naruto's training. And at some point they have to cheack on some one other than A-Team & Naruto.

rocker2
August 31, 2006, 09:09 PM
linker: Kakashi says the chidori involves some form manipulation. Noone has been known to combine the ultimate from both manipulations, that's it.
Seeing how relatively underpowerd incomplete form manipulation is(ie second stage rasengan) it wouldn't make any sense to develop it in the first place unless you could combine it with nature manipulation. All elemental jutsus probably involve form manipulation to some extent, otherwise every element would basically have ONE jutsu that only differed in terms power.

Right on the ball. Form manipulation is normally used in conjuction with nature manipulation; however, not to its fullest potential. Combining the ultimate form manipulation (rasengan) with the ultimate nature manipulation (wind nature at max focused power) would essentially create the ultimate technique. Keep in mind that wind nature is the most effective nature manipulation at close and mid-range and still very effective at long range. Naruto will be creating a technique which will complement him, but also benefit him in the long run. He's got close combat skills - what he needs are mid and long range skills. Wind nature fills that void well.

While Naruto would benefit from increased speed, he doesn't need it to beat Sasuke since his speed is already at the same level. What he needs are jutsus to improve his attack ability. Chidori is an equal match for rasengan. If rasengan is modified to a higher form, then Sasuke's defense is useless. If Naruto combines rasengan with nature manipulation, he will have surpassed the 4th - that in itself should indicate the level and capability of such a resultant technique. Also, while Kakashi can use rasengan, it does not say he can use it effectively. Evidence for that is apparent in the method Kakashi creates it. He had the same weakness Naruto did when he first utilized rasengan in the fact it takes both arms together to create the jutsu (in Kakashi's case it is so he can focus enough chakra since his chakra levels are far lower). Naruto's rasengan only is effective since he has his clone to help him create the rasengan giving him freedom to defend. Thus, Kakashi does not use rasengan (so in a manner of speaking, only Jiraiya, Yondaime and Naruto can use rasengan effectively which is why Tsunade's earlier comment still stands).

So what is to come? Wind chakra is the ultimate attack nature cause it cuts up everything in a defined region defined by the user and at all ranges (especially potent in close and mid-range). Thus expect a cutting jutsu, field of attack similar to that used in the waterfall exercise, but with rasengan's ability to ultimately concentrate the cutting power. All of the 4th's techniques so far were simple and elegant, but ultimately deadly. Expect this ultimate jutsu to be the same.

thejackass98
August 31, 2006, 09:35 PM
^ heh love your analytical abilities and yeh basicly stated most of things in me mind well now for the prediction which is not much ....... asuma and shika talk some crap bout the past a lil and confront one of the akatsuki thats all

noblue4u
August 31, 2006, 10:53 PM
First off, let me just address a few of things I've read -- I promise there will be a prediction... :darn

1.) Someone said that Naruto and Yondaime are nothing alike. Except that... well, they *are.* Naruto looks like a kid-version of the 4th, and Jiraiya, who had to have been pretty damn close with the 4th, even commented on their similarities (personality-wise).

2.) This may have been in the 321 predictions forum, but someone mentioned that Naruto won't be able to do the "Hiraishin no Jutsu" because it involves using the lightning element. Well... first off, "Hiraishin no Jutsu" is the "Flying Thunder God Technique," right? Thunder is NOT lightning. Second, even if the use of lightning jutsu were implied, how does lightning have anything to do with the flicker-step? I know that Hiraishin can also be translated into (literally) "lightning-rod," but I can't see lighting jutsu being a part of it. Anything short of the 4th turning himself into a bolt of lightning wouldn't make any sense and... well... that's just a bit too crazy, isn't it? Also, the arguement of how he uses lightning jutsu to travel directly to the *metal* kunai is just plain wrong -- he didn't teleport to the metal, he teleported to the SEAL. He could place the seal on a weapon, in a room (on a wall or door or the bathroom), or even on a person. The kunai just made more sense for in-battle situations.

3.) If you look back a few chapters ago, after Naruto returns from facing the baggy-eyed Sasuke, Kakashi (in his hospital bed) says that Naruto can become even faster than Sasuke, whose already impressive speed had increased quite a bit over the years. This may have been a mis-translation, but I don't think so. This implies that, while Naruto might never learn Hiraishin no Jutsu, he will still become faster, somehow, before facing off with Sasuke again. Think about it: Naruto started the elemental training with at least 6 months ahead of him... he managed to master it in about a week, maybe even less. Leaf cutting, 2-3 days; Waterfall cutting, 2 days. He's got *plenty* of time, don't ya think?

OKAY... prediction time:

I think that since we got to see so much of Naruto in this last chapter, we will be punished by having him only appear in one or two panels for the next few chapters. We are gonna see quite a bit of Akatsuki kicking Kohona butt, and then, of course, Asuma will swoop in to the rescue (and his possible demise).

As for Naruto's new jutsu... I have no idea. But I know what I would like. He creates a powerful whirlwind in the palm of his hand, like Rasengan, out of wind-chakra -- he uses his normal charkra to hold it in. Then, whenever he strikes with it, the elongating, thin whirlwind bursts out. Imagine: Naruto is being charged. He creates with whirlwind-rasengan in his hand and then smashes it agains the tree to his left, bursting the chakra-bubble and allowing the whirlwind to rush forward as opposed to towards the tree. If you've ever slammed someone with a water ballon at point blank, without actually throwing it, you'll know what I mean -- usually, most of the water goes in the opposite direction.

I don't know -- I just like the mental image I guess.

bloodrage
August 31, 2006, 11:03 PM
First off, let me just address a few of things I've read -- I promise there will be a prediction... :darn

1.) Someone said that Naruto and Yondaime are nothing alike. Except that... well, they *are.* Naruto looks like a kid-version of the 4th, and Jiraiya, who had to have been pretty damn close with the 4th, even commented on their similarities (personality-wise).

2.) This may have been in the 321 predictions forum, but someone mentioned that Naruto won't be able to do the "Hiraishin no Jutsu" because it involves using the lightning element. Well... first off, "Hiraishin no Jutsu" is the "Flying Thunder God Technique," right? Thunder is NOT lightning. Second, even if the use of lightning jutsu were implied, how does lightning have anything to do with the flicker-step? I know that Hiraishin can also be translated into (literally) "lightning-rod," but I can't see lighting jutsu being a part of it. Anything short of the 4th turning himself into a bolt of lightning wouldn't make any sense and... well... that's just a bit too crazy, isn't it? Also, the arguement of how he uses lightning jutsu to travel directly to the *metal* kunai is just plain wrong -- he didn't teleport to the metal, he teleported to the SEAL. He could place the seal on a weapon, in a room (on a wall or door or the bathroom), or even on a person. The kunai just made more sense for in-battle situations.

3.) If you look back a few chapters ago, after Naruto returns from facing the baggy-eyed Sasuke, Kakashi (in his hospital bed) says that Naruto can become even faster than Sasuke, whose already impressive speed had increased quite a bit over the years. This may have been a mis-translation, but I don't think so. This implies that, while Naruto might never learn Hiraishin no Jutsu, he will still become faster, somehow, before facing off with Sasuke again. Think about it: Naruto started the elemental training with at least 6 months ahead of him... he managed to master it in about a week, maybe even less. Leaf cutting, 2-3 days; Waterfall cutting, 2 days. He's got *plenty* of time, don't ya think?

OKAY... prediction time:

I think that since we got to see so much of Naruto in this last chapter, we will be punished by having him only appear in one or two panels for the next few chapters. We are gonna see quite a bit of Akatsuki kicking Kohona butt, and then, of course, Asuma will swoop in to the rescue (and his possible demise).

As for Naruto's new jutsu... I have no idea. But I know what I would like. He creates a powerful whirlwind in the palm of his hand, like Rasengan, out of wind-chakra -- he uses his normal charkra to hold it in. Then, whenever he strikes with it, the elongating, thin whirlwind bursts out. Imagine: Naruto is being charged. He creates with whirlwind-rasengan in his hand and then smashes it agains the tree to his left, bursting the chakra-bubble and allowing the whirlwind to rush forward as opposed to towards the tree. If you've ever slammed someone with a water ballon at point blank, without actually throwing it, you'll know what I mean -- usually, most of the water goes in the opposite direction.

i agree with everything you said except one thing, naruto mastered the nature manipulation in one day, not a week two weeks one day.

Panda
August 31, 2006, 11:17 PM
Naruto will make a Destructo Disk with wind manipulations in Rasengan.

noblue4u
August 31, 2006, 11:29 PM
Destructo Disk? Like DBZ? Lol... while that would be cool, I don't think it's a possibility. Wind isn't something that moves in such a way, it's more wild, violent, and unpredictable... kind of like Naruto! I expect something crazy and impossible to predict.

Also -- I remember a lot of people posting about how Naruto will end up using water jutsu. I kind of disagree. If you look back, naruto has used only two nature jutsus. 1.) We've seen him use wind while in crazy-Kyuubi-mode and... 2.) he often uses that one earth jutsu where he *hides in*/*digs through* the earth (like when he fought Neji). A friend of mine made the argument that that isn't an earth jutsu... but that's how it's referred to, at least once, in the manga and the anime. Also, we've seen good 'ol Jiraiya use earth jutsu in tandem with his frog magic and, well... I can't help but see Naruto as someday being the same way.

Reaver Reload
August 31, 2006, 11:33 PM
I predict that he will have an incomplete jutsu, then be called in to support Asuma's group when Tsunade wins a bet. He will perform the jutsu flawlessly for the first time against one of the Akatsuki members, and the other one will escape, ala Deidara + Sasori.

Hankosha
August 31, 2006, 11:41 PM
First of all, Naruto will have to learn how to shape his Wind chakra. He can improve the Radegan, true, but we don't know yet how much time it will take him to complete the Rasengan, if indeed he CAN.

Secondly, In order to improve his Speed, Naruto can always send out his clones to do some Taijutsu training.

Now, On to my predictions.
The final two Akatsuki will be revealed to be the 4th's old teammates.
Naruto will fuse his wind chakra with the Rasengan to channel it all around himself, or perhaps reverse it. (Either it encapsulates him, cutting everything outside of the sphere he's in, or it acts like a prison, slowly choking the enemy to death.
Asuma will talk and Jabber more, as Will Kakashi.

Fortisdiablos
August 31, 2006, 11:52 PM
Secondly, In order to improve his Speed, Naruto can always send out his clones to do some Taijutsu training.

I don't think speed is something the bunshins can help Naruto with. I figure, since that's a physical enhancement, it doesn't make sense for it to be gained using KB.

ZeroDegrez
September 01, 2006, 12:11 AM
I don't think speed is something the bunshins can help Naruto with. I figure, since that's a physical enhancement, it doesn't make sense for it to be gained using KB.
Correct. Otherwise wounds would also be returned to the body. Knowledge is somehow special in the Narutoverse and is the only thing returned.

poopoomaru
September 01, 2006, 01:21 AM

OKAY... prediction time:

>_< I believe I was the one who made a thread topic on that. But I didnt say that The Hirashin no jutsu WAS a lightning type jutsu, what I was trying to say was just how silly it was to think that he would learn how to do a move called FLying thunder god , from WIND manipulation training , the play was on the word choice. This was when ( and people still think this) a lot of people were saying the new jutsu would be the Hirashin , which like I said baffeled me because I didnt understand how you could link the wind training ( essentially the ability to make your chakra cut up everything around it ) with Teleportation >_< . I personally think the Hirashin is just a glorified summoning charm that the 4th puts on everything.

Oh and to be more on topic , if you think about it , considering what naruto has to do. This Kage bunshin training is the PERFECT way to figure out how to pull of the wind rasengan. Think about it Kakashi said that it wasnt really the case of figuring it out or that it required some kind of genius , he said it required that you get a certain "knack" for it. Which essentially means Naruto is just gonna be sitting there with a rasengan in hand trying over and over and over again , which is perfect because the whole benfeit of the Kage Bunshin training is that it grants the ability to do something a ridicolous amount of times in a short amount of time.

Navarr0Newton
September 01, 2006, 01:48 AM
Well the new technique could just be a completed Rasengan I think. And that's if Naruto is only going to complete the Rasengan as his made up technique.

Anyways, I think a Rasengan with the wind element would be like bomb exploding outwards from inside the target with blades of wind coming out. Pretty much like a small frag grenade/bomb. So if Naruto uses a wind type Rasengan on a ninja's chest then the ninja would get the internal damage from the Rasengan and wind blades expand outwards causing more internal damage and we'd probably see a few wind blades cut their way out of the ninja's skin.

[/quote!]
Naruto already does a PERFECT RASENGAN.the fourth wasnt able 2 an thats wat kakashi was saying,that naruto got something that even a hokage couldnt.The only rasengan that naruto cant do one handed is the Odama rasengan.The reason is that the ball is too big and he needs help to keep the chakramolded to PERFECTION.If naruto creates a jutsu, or make one better it would NOT b rasengan. I mean y look for a girlfriend wen you gat a wife?[br]Posted on: September 01, 2006, 02:37:30 AM_________________________________________________[quote=poopoomaru ]
Hmmmm considering the level of hype around this new jutsu I think that it will be an ongoing training experience with Naruto. He wont master it this time he trains , he will come up with new jutsu , but not this one. I think he will try for a long time , fail , and then come back to it again later on one more time , and then finally master it. Considering that it was a jutsu not even the 4th could do I think that Naruto isnt at a point in the story where he can so blatantly out shine someone like the 4th. He will , just not yet

well the fact remains that he wouldnt be outshining the fourth since he already does a perfect rasengan.the fourth was more known for his wits than the jutsu rasengan.Everyone new his lighting fast moving jutsu but only those that were close to the fourth like tsunade,Jiraiya,Orochimaru,Sandiame hokage ,Kakashi,and members of Covert ops knew about the fourths "unfinished' jutsu.he was ale to do it but only ta a level where he as unable to do it cuz of his chakra type.kakashi showed naruto that his rasengan could only go so far but naruto1s was able to d it rite.This was something that the general public doesnt know much about so it doesnt really lower the opinion of Yondaime.I mean look at Sasuke advancing and perfecting chidori.he still doesnt outshine the ninja that copied 1000 jutsus.{KAKASHI YALL}

poopoomaru
September 01, 2006, 01:53 AM
What I meant wasnt that Naruto was going to go running around like " I JUST DID SOMETHING THE 4TH COULDNT!! " What I was/am saying is that it is too early in the story for the main character ( NAruto ) to ascend past someone who is essentially considered one of the, if not ,the the greatest shinobi ever by most. And it is just to early for him to do that yet. This is a observation about good story writing , not about real naruto world facts/

sayno_todroogs
September 01, 2006, 03:01 AM
The thing about wind nature is that its supposed to be good for close and midranged attacks, so a distance version of rasengan would not be unreasonable. Maybe he can createa few of them and have them circling his body in a whirlwind, almost like a combination defensive capability with a powerful punch if you mess with it. Or he can create them in mid air like mines. I think that it needs to be something with some kind of range ability.

DesiSkull
September 01, 2006, 04:22 AM
well either way. the basic of his new jutsu needs to be [or will be] the nature and form manipulation combine. and if he manages to do that it wont during his training more likely cuz hez considered as ninja number 1 in surprising. in other words i mean, hez most likely to devolope that new jutsu in a fight where life and death matters. otherwise he has no way of fighting off of the Akatsuki members.
if he is able to create new jutsu combining nature and form manipulation, it could possible mean something along the bloodlimit
predictions on asuam and etc. i think ausma and etc. will catch up the hai/Kuz and they are mostly gonna be like fighting or arguing with each other. ausme and etc. might be able to beat them by indiviusally. on whats gonna be naruto's new jutsu i still have no idea though we know how it will be created and what it will be. well it was good chapter. explained quite a few things so next chapter should be more active.

ShgnLW
September 01, 2006, 04:45 AM
For Naruto's new techinque I will say: Rasengan Nagasji :D

Furthermore, I have a strange feeling that Asuma will die soon... don't know why but I have that feeling ever since Asuma was standing at the grave of his father (sandaime). Maybe Kishimoto wants to create a more "Dramatically" tension upon the story around Asuma & Co. I really love to see that ;)

ChuckinUpDueces
September 01, 2006, 05:32 AM
321 wasn't too surprising a chapter, but it did have many things that have been obvious for awhile being brought out in the open.

1) Naruto can surpass the 4th: Every generation has a special ninja that will eventually take the lead into the future, so this generations ninja is Naruto. I predict he will never be the 4th, but his jutsu will make him the strongest in Konoha hands down. :yondaime

2) Rasengan is just the begining: Rasengan as stated is merely a chakra manipulation technique. However, there are two ways to manipulate chakra. By form, and by nature, so Chidori/Raikidi is also a chakra manipulation technique. Hence, a Powerful Form and a Deadly Nature. The two halves of a whole. :kkchidori :narsengan

3) The search for Ultimate Techniques: Manipulating wind chakra into a useable form will prove to be a devestating jutsu, probably at the Akatsuki level, which really, is the only level worth reaching at the moment. *Sidenote* The reason one might believe that Yondaime is the AK.Leader is because of his Ultimate Technique, Hiraishin....but really now.... :eyeroll

Predictions: I think the gloves are finally off in Naruto, and even if Naruto does become a Hokage at some point, the real story here is Akatsuki is after him and he needs time. He is the king and Konoha must stop at nothing to protect him.

1) Asuma will soon face the Reaper: Probably no coincidence that is a Scythe Hidan is carring around. While I have faith in Team Asuma's abilities as a Shinobi, they aren't up against something any of them is capable of handling. I predict that Hidan will die soon though, because Konoha is just good like that, and he isn't bringing Kakuzu any luck with cash.

2) Naruto on the road to completion: Godaime really thinks that Kakashi can change Naruto. With Kakashi's words, Naruto's dreams are now his reality. The look on his face was similar to Sarutobi's when Nidame told him he'd be Hokage tomorrow. The final test is with himself, and whether or not he will be able to carry the weight he's been longing to. The new Jutsu will merely give him the means to accomplish it.

3) The rest of the world stands still: Since we've seen nothing of what's going on with anybody else, excluding Sakura getting all emo, the rest of the gang in Konoha is probably training to defend their home as well. Sai probably has all the company he can handle with Ino. Chouji is getting jealous, and might save Sakura's life somehow, enraging Naruto and causing them to fight over her feelings, prompting him to develop a Jutsu capabale of taking down a Giant in one swing.......well maybe not but anythings possible in the name of love :noworry

Vegitto
September 01, 2006, 06:39 AM
I predict we'll see Jiraiya, and I also predict we'll see Naruto going through the Rasengan training again, only this time, wind chakra instead of blue or red chakra.

kunai-knight
September 01, 2006, 07:22 AM
Question though - if naruto is going to continue his training with the learning his ultimate jutsu, and he's going to be using the KB method, why exactly is Yamato and Kakashi leaving? Shudnt they be near him just incase he needs some help? And yamato isnt supposed to be controlling the kyuubi's chakra? wtf?

CheckMate
September 01, 2006, 07:53 AM
yeah, agree.. wtf. is that?!!

Kurenai will bring his team to assist Team Asuma fighting the duo.
No way team azuma even with shikamaru could beat hidan and kakuzu.
They need asisst, and i believe it comes from team Kurenai.

And what makes me still confused is, why do hidan and kakuzu aiming for Naruto?
or there is another jinchuruuki in the fire of country?

Nekilof
September 01, 2006, 09:21 AM
I for one do not believe Naruto's next new move will involve the Rasengen.... I think his clones will start out that way, trying to create the perfect Rasengen, but Naruto will get impatient, considering his nature, and though his impatience one of his clones will accidentally create a new jutsu.
I think the perfection of Rasengen will take place later on; with a plot specific point, like fighting Sasuke again, killing Oro, or something like that....

llamapie
September 01, 2006, 09:23 AM
Sexy Rasengan No Jutsu!!! Imagine it forms and summons the most lucious woman breast meat into his hand. As well as stunning his opponent it does massive damage.

Ok seriously now. We all think Naru can be the 4ths father in fact its suppose to be obvious. Maybe Hiraishan is a wind element tech. (which seems fair). Im gonna say while experimenting with the use of the wind element he uses an explosion of sorts in his feet to give him INSANE speed or jumps, depending. But that will be just a low level jutsu. Im not sure what will happen if he is able to form rasengan with his element. Its hard to say, but if he does I can imagine it will resemble something extremely powerful such as a blast or something ... No idea to be honest.

DarkManSharingan32
September 01, 2006, 09:28 AM
Sexy Rasengan No Jutsu!!! Imagine it forms and summons the most lucious woman breast meat into his hand. As well as stunning his opponent it does massive damage.

Ok seriously now. We all think Naru can be the 4ths father in fact its suppose to be obvious. Maybe Hiraishan is a wind element tech. (which seems fair). Im gonna say while experimenting with the use of the wind element he uses an explosion of sorts in his feet to give him INSANE speed or jumps, depending. But that will be just a low level jutsu. Im not sure what will happen if he is able to form rasengan with his element. Its hard to say, but if he does I can imagine it will resemble something extremely powerful such as a blast or something ... No idea to be honest.

Hiraishin is a summoning jutsu.

Rooks
September 01, 2006, 09:34 AM
heheh Nekilof I made that same prediction on page 1 or 2 of this thread - It's going to be like DBZ when Goku first turned into SSJ.. It'll arise from a need - he won't be able to do it on his own, it'll be accidentaly in the heat of combat to either save someone precious to him, or save himself..

What would be a GREAT twist (and a darker one, which I hope to see) is that if he combines and makes some sort of 'ultimate jutsu.' lets say for the sake of a prediction that he is fighting against Sasuke AND Oro, and in order to save Sasuke accidentally 'learns' it and kills Oro off.. and at the same time destroys a village or something because of it's huge destruction power.

Then A) Naruto has to live with the fact that he has killed many innocents in his quest to save a single person
B) Both Naruto and Sasuke learn the lesson that with great power comes great responsibility and
C) Along with Great Power comes the ability to hurt innocents and those you love indirectly.

It'd be a great place to take the manga, providing with some good lessons, bringing Sasuke and Naruto back together, and keeping it dark.. Probably wishful thinking, but I sure would enjoy it!

llamapie
September 01, 2006, 09:35 AM
Hiraishin is a summoning jutsu.

Well yea thats somewhat true. Actually it is true but there were 2 different moves he used. Im referring to the one where he flickered behind those shinobi and killed em all that way. That was not a summoning, it was godlike speed.

76trombones
September 01, 2006, 09:40 AM
I predict we'll see Jiraiya, and I also predict we'll see Naruto going through the Rasengan training again, only this time, wind chakra instead of blue or red chakra.

I doubt it. Rasengan with wind chakra would be indeed a combination of nature and form manipulation but at the same time it would be far too simple. He'd master it in a second. Also, on the whole, you have to think about how exactly that would make him surpass Sasuke? The whole point of his training is to get him good enough to beat Sasuke. First of all, he needs to get faster. I'm not saying that this jutsu will do that for him, but nevertheless he needs to. Second of all, how would a straight punch attack like the Rasengan help him defeat Sasuke. Already, the Rasengan has enough punch in it to take down ninjas at Sasuke's level in one shot. He doesn't need to just make a "more powerful" version of it. This new jutsu has to be something that allows Naruto to hit Sasuke hard even while he's using the Sharingan. Sasuke can anticipate attacks with the Sharingan, and he's so fast as it is, that scoring an attack on him would prove very difficult. THAT is what Naruto needs to be able to do with this new jutsu.

Rooks
September 01, 2006, 09:45 AM
I doubt it. Rasengan with wind chakra would be indeed a combination of nature and form manipulation but at the same time it would be far too simple. He'd master it in a second.

Didn't the manga specifically say that's what the 4th was trying to do, and was unable? Although we don't know the specifics I have a hard time agreeing that naruto would be able to do it 'in a second.'

However, I do agree/predict/hope that it is something OTHER than Rasengan related.. Maybe rasengan is the base that gives Naruto the idea for a new jutsu.. he just seems to unique to let it 'resemble' something else... I think we'll lose the whole spinning whirwind in the hand thing and it'll turn into something completely Naruto

maideth
September 01, 2006, 09:50 AM
Didn't the manga specifically say that's what the 4th was trying to do, and was unable? Although we don't know the specifics I have a hard time agreeing that naruto would be able to do it 'in a second.'

However, I do agree/predict/hope that it is something OTHER than Rasengan related.. Maybe rasengan is the base that gives Naruto the idea for a new jutsu.. he just seems to unique to let it 'resemble' something else... I think we'll lose the whole spinning whirwind in the hand thing and it'll turn into something completely Naruto

i think the 4th didn't have the time to complete it :)
whatever we will see in the next chapter how naruto will train... maybe we will have some hint..

btw body flicker + complete rasengan would own :)

76trombones
September 01, 2006, 09:54 AM

Hehe, well yeah "in a second" was an exaggeration but my point was it wouldn't take too much effort.

Yep, I'm hoping he'll create something very unique. My guess is, like in the past, it won't be what Kakashi was thinking of, but still be a pleasant surprise. Something very ... Naruto-ish.

Otomo kage
September 01, 2006, 09:59 AM

IF you want to know Yondaime's body flicker move its

The "Shunshin no Jutsu" (body flicker).. thats the godlike speed.

But i think Hiraishin he puts a special seal on a kunai (or on human body during taijutsu combat).. and asked everybody to throw it at the enemies.. and Konoha's Yellow flash did his job in smoking the enemy.

Thats the nickname he was named for. Konoha's Yellow flash.. because of Hiraishin.

(this was during the war between the rock country)

Then again Shunshin is also not a move that the 4th created... If naruto learns Shunshin i'm happy..because Itachi can do it i think.

nillut
September 01, 2006, 11:33 AM
^I think Itachi is just riddiculously fast. Remember how Kakashi, with his sharingan, couldn't even see his seal formations. Itachi would have been only about 5 when Yondaime died and we know he got his sharingan when he was eight so copying shunshin no jutsu wouldn't have been possible.

Before saying what I'm about to say I have to tell you the only japanese I know is from watching anime so this may be way off but.. Doesn't shunshin also mean god(ess) of flash(Yoruichi). That would mean shin = god as shunpo means flash step. So if we translate shin into god, Hiraishin would mean something along the lines of "god of fire and lightning" right? Because I'm pretty sure hi means fire and rai means lightning.

Fortisdiablos
September 01, 2006, 12:39 PM
The thing with Japanese is that things can mean lots of things...what would clarify this is the kanji they use for the names of the techniques.

unbeliever20
September 01, 2006, 12:47 PM
hi folks

dunno if this came up already - but the chakra paper test reminded me of hunterxhunter and

just like the guy with the scarlet eyes i think naruto's chakra affiliation changes when he uses the

nine tails chakra - hope to see him retake the test soon and train his second chakra manipulation

naruto's needs at least two - it was said that the jounin have all at least two - but my thinking is

that the nine tails chakra is a multi element chakra anyway even though fire seems to be the

primary element of kyubi - so id rather see the rasengan combined with a different element than

wind or even an additional one to the wind, that would be really hokage style ^^

dont really expect that in the very next chapter though

thats all folks

KnOwLedGe
September 01, 2006, 01:00 PM
I for one do not believe Naruto's next new move will involve the Rasengen.... I think his clones will start out that way, trying to create the perfect Rasengen, but Naruto will get impatient, considering his nature, and though his impatience one of his clones will accidentally create a new jutsu.
I think the perfection of Rasengen will take place later on; with a plot specific point, like fighting Sasuke again, killing Oro, or something like that....

YOur signature is so funny....

mars0103
September 01, 2006, 01:02 PM
what is hiraishin again

MasterOdin
September 01, 2006, 01:03 PM
I think the next chapter is going to focus more on Asuma's team intercut with bits on Naruto's training. I do not think that Naruto will complete his new jutsu by the next chapter and we may not see the completed form until it is applied in some kind of battle.

ShgnLW
September 01, 2006, 01:05 PM
Tsss.... some people just don't know what Hiraishin is.

Currently, I'm studying the relationship between Naruto and Yondaime (for the n00bs: 4th hokage). This includes Hiraishin and the possibility that Naruo can learn this move. NOT!!!

Hiraishin, as stated in the databook, is a summoning technique and does NOT have anything to do with Godlike speed or wind element. It is a summoning technique. Like an explosion note, he attachs it to his opponent. The note is his destination and with a simple seal, the note summons him.

Why else did the shinobi at the end of the Kakashi Gaiden have to throw the Kunai? And that guy at the beginning of the Kakashi Gaiden who almost countered Kakashi's Chidori: Yondaime attached a note on the guy when he was saving Kakashi. Sure, Yondaime could use body flikker (Shuunshin or something), but people make a common mistake because Shuunshin (or something) is different than Hiraishin.

Naruto will thus not learn Hiraishin in the manga, also because it would be rather cheap to use it... the moment Naruto uses Hiraishin, I think I stop reading the manga then.

Otomo kage
September 01, 2006, 01:26 PM
Hiraishin is similiar to the summoning technique but it is different.. Ofcourse we.. well i know about hiraishin.

Yes but when yondaime fought the rock country..and where konoha only had 4 people. He told everybody to throw the special kunai's which had a special seal. From there he used Hiraishin. Hiraishin controls space and time and has nothing to do with godlike speed.

Why else did the shinobi at the end of the Kakashi Gaiden have to throw the Kunai? And that guy at the beginning of the Kakashi Gaiden who almost countered Kakashi's Chidori: Yondaime attached a note on the guy when he was saving Kakashi. Sure, Yondaime could use body flikker (Shuunshin or something), but people make a common mistake because Shuunshin (or something) is different than Hiraishin.

If you think Yondaime used Hiraishin to save kakashi, then i say you need to read the manga more. Read Chapter again, because when Yondaime brought Kakashi in save zone, He went off to kill the rock guy. ANd RIN SAID "That jutsu is Shunshin no Jutsu (body flicker)"

KnOwLedGe
September 01, 2006, 01:27 PM
That technique was to show how cool the 4th was... not for Naruto to learn that move. I agree with ShgnLW... And like I said before that move is just to cool for Naruto.... not his style

body flicker
September 01, 2006, 02:52 PM
when is naruto ever going to stop training on the rasengan its a nice move but two versions is enough i need to see somthing new

but back to prediction naruto is not going to finish the justu at all i think what hes going to do is start putting the wind nature in and when it becomes to much for him to handle the rasengan is going to explode cuasing a huge tornado like blast and its going to shok kakashi and yamato

kakshis going to think about what just happen and push naruto to do more jutsu like that because three rasengans are to much !!!

mugen
September 01, 2006, 03:54 PM
Next week's chapter is probably going to be boring. Naruto is going to try and fail least for now. Then the asuma akatsuki fight starts which is going to be boring unless we see some new jutsu From Asuma or least interesting from Hidan and kakuzu

The Flash
September 01, 2006, 03:58 PM
you may never know.. naruto is full of surprises.. he may complete the rasengan.

Vegitto
September 01, 2006, 04:32 PM
Oh, we all know Naruto WILL complete the Rasengan. The question is when, and how ;).

Elldar
September 01, 2006, 06:20 PM
hmm, maybe Naruto can alter the Rasengans shap to what ever he wants, a wall of rasengan(small wall) or pillars shooting out of his hand. But I dont believe in the throwing thing, I think he must have contact with the Rasengan to keep its shape.
or maybe he can use 1 Rasengan per hand, and clash the rasengan into eachother causing a massive explosion at his enemies.
forgot predicting:
1. hmm, mre training I don't believe that it would be any cliffhangers yet.
2. some Asuma team running again.
3. I really hope Jiraiya is going to show up soon, might tutor Naruto in his training along with Kakashi and Tenzou.

The Flash
September 01, 2006, 06:41 PM
hmm, maybe Naruto can alter the Rasengans shap to what ever he wants, a wall of rasengan(small wall) or pillars shooting out of his hand. But I dont believe in the throwing thing, I think he must have contact with the Rasengan to keep its shape.
or maybe he can use 1 Rasengan per hand, and clash the rasengan into eachother causing a massive explosion at his enemies.
forgot predicting:
1. hmm, mre training I don't believe that it would be any cliffhangers yet.
2. some Asuma team running again.
3. I really hope Jiraiya is going to show up soon, might tutor Naruto in his training along with Kakashi and Tenzou.

Well i highly doubt there will be any rasengan shooting out lol

Tha_bounce
September 01, 2006, 06:59 PM
If you think Yondaime used Hiraishin to save kakashi, then i say you need to read the manga more. Read Chapter again, because when Yondaime brought Kakashi in save zone, He went off to kill the rock guy. ANd RIN SAID "That jutsu is Shunshin no Jutsu (body flicker)"

I say he did use Hiraishin to save Kakashi. I know what Rin said...but Rin was either mistaken or Kishi contradicted himself. Go read the manga again. When the Yondaime saved Kakashi he put a seal on the foot of the rock guy with his hand. After he dropped Kakashi off he then summoned himself behind the rock guy and killed him. Now I admit Rin said that was "Shunshin" but if it was then why the need for the seal on the foot of the rock guy?

So in short

A. Either Shushin and Hiraishin are the same or the names can interchanged and the databooks are wrong.
B. Rin was mistaken and called the jutsu Shunshin wrongly.
C. Rin was right in calling the jutsu Shunshin as the names can be interchanged.
D. The jutsu was indeed Hiraishin and Kishi had a contradictory moment by getting Rin to call it Shunshin.
Edit- E : Rin said "Look its Sensei's Shunshin". Now since everyone knew Yondaime's speed was legendary it would make sense for Rin to say "Sensei's Shushin" which denotes that this particular Shunshin is special as it's Hiraishin and not just any Shunshin. Because think...if it really was just Shunshin (regular) - why bother to allow a character to even state it. Rin would have it's just Shunshin or said nothing at all.

I say this situation is similar to the recent 'Kakashi copied Rasengan with Sharingan' when really his statment simply means he could only emulate it to that point. But alas the minute 'copy' was mentioned some refuse to see anything else other than Sharingan and then a long winded pointless debate ensues. When really it's a play on the english language and any other word besides copy would make the point and not create confusion.

I pick D or E.

P.s I'm looking for the definitive post on this Hiraishin business...as I dont want to go through the trouble of making a structured post with evidence from the manga when someone has done it already and very well I might add. When I do...I'll edit this post to support my point.

Edit : Found the post. Check it out and the links to the images for proof.

Hiraishin is used in conjunction with seals that are placed on something/someone.

Its not a random teleportation jutsu. Need proof?

A Seal is placed on that guys foot. (http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/narutocrap/naruto_ch240_p08.png)

Yondaime senses the seal and... (http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/narutocrap/naruto_ch240_p09.png)

Appears behind that guy and offs him. (http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/narutocrap/naruto_ch240_p10.png)
(Note, Rin is mistaken...if that was just his Shunshin no jutsu we wouldn't have seen him place a seal...and besides, Rin isn't Yondaime and doesn't know exactly what he was doing. And Yondaime's normal speed was legendary, so she wouldn't be able to tell a difference.)

Here, he kills 50 enemy Ninja. (http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/narutocrap/naruto_ch242_p04-05.png)
He doesn't randomly teleport or summon another dimension that lets him warp around or any crap like that. He has those 4 Ninja throw a whole bunch of Kunai with his special seal on them (the same seal that Yondaime placed on that guys foot), and as they throw them, he teleports between all the Kunai and slaughters away.

And Yondaime was nowhere near Kakashi... (http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/narutocrap/naruto_ch244_p16.png)
But he still managed to teleport there from quite a distance.

Its all about the seals... ;)

For Naruto, learning how to use the seals and learning how to teleport to them is going to be hard. (If he ever learns how to use it...Yondaime was an incredible genius.)

Prediction : Naruto's ultimate jutsu will be a Wind Natured Kyuubi. Nature Manipulation - Wind, Form Manipulation - Kyuubi. He'll send it out to do his bidding...bitting heads of enemies, whipping enemies with his wind tails providing them with enomours cuts as he does this and even more importantly making the real Kyuubi inside Naruto jealous. Ha.

The Flash
September 01, 2006, 07:07 PM
I say he did use Hiraishin to save Kakashi. I know what Rin said...but Rin was either mistaken or Kishi contradicted himself. Go read the manga again. When the Yondaime saved Kakashi he put a seal on the foot of the rock guy with his hand. After he dropped Kakashi off he then summoned himself behind the rock guy and killed him. Now I admit Rin said that was "Shunshin" but if it was then why the need for the seal on the foot of the rock guy.

So in short
A. Either Shushin and Hiraishin are the same or the names can interchanged and the databooks are wrong.
B. Rin was mistaken and called the jutsu Shunshin wrongly.
C. Rin was right in calling the jutsu Shunshin as the names can be interchanged.
D. The jutsu was indeed Hiraishin and Kishi had a contradictory moment by getting Rin to call it Shunshin.
I pick D.

P.s I'm looking for the definitive post on this Hiraishin business...as I dont want to go through the trouble of making a structured post with evidence from the manga when someone has done it already and very well I might add. When I do...I'll edit this post to support my point.

Prediction : Naruto's ultimate jutsu will be a Wind Natured Kyuubi. Nature Manipulation - Wind, Form Manipulation - Kyuubi. He'll send it out to do his bidding...bitting heads of enemies, whipping enemies with his wind tails providing them with enomours cuts as he does this and even more importantly making the real Kyuubi inside Naruto jealous. Ha.

hmm that is sure confusing lol. You still have no proof that rin thought it that way. You just speculating. He used shunshin to save kakashi, and killed the rest of rock ninjas with hiraishin. I'l leave it at that, because i read the manga about that. But i'm putting my word that he use shunshin to save kakashi.

As for the prediction:

Kakashi will probably have his speech, and naruto will try to create his ultimate wind jutsu... but in the near future naruto will complete the rasengan.

Tha_bounce
September 01, 2006, 07:14 PM
hmm that is sure confusing lol. You still have no proof that rin thought it that way. You just speculating. He used shunshin to save kakashi, and killed the rest of rock ninjas with hiraishin. I'l leave it at that, because i read the manga about that. But i'm putting my word that he use shunshin to save kakashi.

I certainly have no proof that Rin thought that way. But the proof is in the images and the images do prove that Yondaime put a seal on the foot of the rock guy and we know you need seals for Hiraishin. So the conclusion is obvious independant of what Rin thought and said. If you show me proof you need seals for Shunshin then you can dispute my point.

P.s. Read my above post again...I edited it to include the post that has images. The first three images are the most pertinent.

The Flash
September 01, 2006, 07:37 PM
yes i notice that picture of yondaime touching the rock guy on the foot way back ago and i thought it was hiraishin at first.

But when rin said shunshin.. then i thought again.

however when you showed the picture of how he touched that guys foot.. theres no proof that he even had a seal on his hand? if you can show it to me, then i believe you. Otherwise i'm sticking what i said.

Tha_bounce
September 01, 2006, 07:45 PM
however when you showed the picture of how he touched that guys foot.. theres no proof that he even had a seal on his hand? if you can show it to me, then i believe you. Otherwise i'm sticking what i said.

What? I don't mean to be rude...but that doesn't make a lot of sense. He touched the guys foot...next frame you see a Hiraishin seal. And you want proof that "he had a seal on his hand". How about the sequence of events? Is that not proof? Or would you rather...just before Yondaime place his hand on the rock guys foot, he stopped and said "Hey Yondaime Hokage, take a look at this, I'm going to place this seal on the guys foot" then proceed to place the seal.

I quit - I'd rather you stick to what you said than try to convince you.

The Flash
September 01, 2006, 07:52 PM
Lol i guess you were right afterall. I didnt see the seal on that guys foot on the second frame. That chapter was hard to see, because the one i have is poor quality.

But thanks for pointing that out.

and yes i was being lazy and just clicked the first picture you posted (of where he touched the rock guys foot).

Apologies. lol

Tha_bounce
September 01, 2006, 08:18 PM
Lol i guess you were right afterall. I didnt see the seal on that guys foot on the second frame. That chapter was hard to see, because the one i have is poor quality.

But thanks for pointing that out.

and yes i was being lazy and just clicked the first picture you posted (of where he touched the rock guys foot).

Apologies. lol

Lol, No worries...at least you can admit your mistake and thats good as the same can't be said for many. Check out my original post...I have another reason why Rin said what she said and I think it is the most plausible if not right.

The Flash
September 01, 2006, 08:24 PM
yeah thanks for the post, i'm sure people will know this.

But at the meantime.. i think were getting a little off topic..

So Predict! (i've made my prediction)

mrcongojack
September 01, 2006, 08:51 PM
Naruto is going to try a bunch of different ways to incorporate his wind nature into the Rasengan. Maybe at the end, if we are lucky and the Manga Gods have mercy on us, he'll finish it in the next one to three chapters (knock on wood). Asuma's team and Akatsuki will continue dancing around without accomplishing much.

kyubisharingan
September 01, 2006, 09:17 PM
I think we will actually see Sasuke again just for like 4 pages as him and Oro and Kabuto to towards Konoha for the destruction thing. Ive also thought about Kishimoto making some kind of Fusion thing way before chapter 321 came out. Since Kishimoto was influenced by DBZ he'll probably make a fusion of a jutsu or another ninja. Mabye like Rasen-Dori (Rasengan and Chidori) or do some hand seals together (like the fusion dance) and fuse to one cool strong ninja

llamapie
September 01, 2006, 09:48 PM
I think we will actually see Sasuke again just for like 4 pages as him and Oro and Kabuto to towards Konoha for the destruction thing. Ive also thought about Kishimoto making some kind of Fusion thing way before chapter 321 came out. Since Kishimoto was influenced by DBZ he'll probably make a fusion of a jutsu or another ninja. Mabye like Rasen-Dori (Rasengan and Chidori) or do some hand seals together (like the fusion dance) and fuse to one cool strong ninja

LoL... I doubt thats gonna ever happen. Kishi was influenced by DB but not so much the way things work. In DB strictly based on powerlevel, the battles were determined. It wasnt based on cunning and more realistic skills which in my opinion makes Naruto a S^#! Ton better than DB and DBZ ever were.

Anyways I can see many things go with the scenerio put out by Kishi. I dont see it problematic for him to rush naruto's development but I think when Naruto is experimenting with the wind nature he is going to discover many ways to use it.

spudcadet
September 01, 2006, 10:20 PM
Naruto new Jitsu Prediction.

When Naruto was cutting the waterfall in half he was creating a burst of wind poweful enough to stop the flow of water like having a high powed fan in the palm of yor hands..... combing that with rasengan....
If he managed to perfect rasengen enough to be able to create one in each hand (without the aid of kage bushin's) then he could either fire them with his wind chackra singulary or put them both together to crate one big rasengen and fire that...??
Surly thats possible if he used his kage bushin's to practice forming rasengen on their own.... also he could add wind natured chacra into the rasengen making it 'cut' or more effective on impact...
who knows....

76trombones
September 01, 2006, 10:56 PM
When Naruto was cutting the waterfall in half he was creating a burst of wind poweful enough to stop the flow of water like having a high powed fan in the palm of yor hands..... combing that with rasengan....
If he managed to perfect rasengen enough to be able to create one in each hand (without the aid of kage bushin's) then he could either fire them with his wind chackra singulary or put them both together to crate one big rasengen and fire that...??
Surly thats possible if he used his kage bushin's to practice forming rasengen on their own.... also he could add wind natured chacra into the rasengen making it 'cut' or more effective on impact...
who knows....

I predict that Kishi will get smart and move AWAY from Rasengan. Maybe the fact that Rasengan is an incomplete jutsu will be grounds for Naruto to start thinking outside the box. Like you all should. Basically, he didn't go to all this trouble to master wind manipulation just so he could "add" it to his Rasengan. We need to think bigger. This is huge. When Kakashi said "A technique more powerful than the Rasengan" he didn't necessarily mean "We're making Rasengan 2.0 lololol." Honestly, I think Kishi's better than that. I have NO idea what he's thinking right now, but I can almost gurantee you that it isn't some new Rasengan. I hope and pray for it, anyway.

Blazin_Cha0s
September 01, 2006, 11:40 PM
I'm still sticking to my original prediction about Naruto learning/creating more than "one jutsu" out of this training. It just wouldn't make any sense at all because he's going to fight Sasuke a Sharigan user who's training with a loon that knows tons of jutsu, and to be able to do that he needs more than one new jutsu. I doubt one jutsu is enough to achieve all his goals which are bringing Sasuke back, defeating Akatsuki, becoming Hokage, etc. Hmmm, maybe the completed Rasengan is the "doorway" to my prediction. However, one can't forget that the end result of the training is to increase his over all attack ability.

Anyway, as far as chapter predictions go... Team Asuma finds Hidan and Kakuzu and thus the battle begins, but maybe no actual fighting in chapter 322 just talk. Naruto pushes Yamato too hard during this next phase of training, and decides to continue his training without him. Thus leading him to have a face off with Kyubii alone. The Kyubii will try to entice Naruto with his power but Naruto's conviction will see him through. You know what? He might actually use the jutsu on Kyubii first that'd be cool. Like a sign that, "He's not the same person he was before," or "Naruto overcoming his inner demon."

Donils
September 01, 2006, 11:59 PM
I predict that Kishi will get smart and move AWAY from Rasengan. Maybe the fact that Rasengan is an incomplete jutsu will be grounds for Naruto to start thinking outside the box. Like you all should. Basically, he didn't go to all this trouble to master wind manipulation just so he could "add" it to his Rasengan. We need to think bigger. This is huge. When Kakashi said "A technique more powerful than the Rasengan" he didn't necessarily mean "We're making Rasengan 2.0 lololol." Honestly, I think Kishi's better than that. I have NO idea what he's thinking right now, but I can almost gurantee you that it isn't some new Rasengan. I hope and pray for it, anyway.

Why would he bring up Rasengan if he was going to move away from it? It sounds like you are just hoping. Naruto's task is to complete the Rasengan by fusing it with his nature chakra. Something even the 4th or Kakashi couldn't do.

We all hope it's not just a wind Rasengan 2.0, but Kishimoto probably won't stray too far from that.

The manga still has another year or two left. I doubt this is the last training or powerup Naruto will receive. He still has other elements to learn. He is not going to go after Sasuke or fight the AL anytime soon.

lucky
September 02, 2006, 12:22 AM
When Kakashi said "A technique more powerful than the Rasengan" he didn't necessarily mean "We're making Rasengan 2.0 lololol." Honestly, I think Kishi's better than that. I have NO idea what he's thinking right now, but I can almost gurantee you that it isn't some new Rasengan. I hope and pray for it, anyway.

I am hoping for what you are saying to be true as well.

I really believed it before ch321 - and was predicting exactly what you are saying - "anything BUT rasengan" - but it seems the evidence is mounting against anything other than Rasengan v2.0. It could be kishimoto throwing us a curve-ball, but i think the next [possibly final] step of this training is very likely gonna be Rasengan v2.0. What happens after that, is anyones guess.

Rasengan v2.0 will be exactly the same in FORM [shape, size, swirlyness, etc], only the chakra will have the cutting power of wind - making for an unstoppable attack. However the appearance may be different due to the wind-type chakra.

And maybe we can start to make a rasengan index:

The Rasengan Version History-
v0.1 - Balloon popper
v0.2 - Rubber ball popper
v1.0 - Completed form manipulation stage rasengan
v1.1 - kyuubified rasengan
v1.2 - Odoma rasengan
v2.0 - wind rasengan
v3.0 - talking rasengan?! [Naruto spin-off series: The adventures of Rasengan!]

Yes, the idea of rasengan v2.0 is really boring - [b]However i am pleased to see how much emphasis kishimoto has placed on its difficulty. This is a way for naruto to, quite directly, surpass kakashi, jiraiya and the yondaime - none of them were able to do it [though i would argue that its likely that yondaime died early and may have been capable of doing it with more time].

So, what do i predict to happen next chapter?

Naruto Training Plotline:
Naruto will do tajuu kade bunshin and start working on Rasengan v2.0. He will find it very difficult, and not complete it within the chapter. Yamato will be straining because naruto is training so hard.

Asuma&Co Plotline:
We will either get some flashbacks about asumas monk-friend or more talking about who the 12Guardsmen are or Asuma&Co will make it to the bounty house and begin the battle with hidan and kakuzu.

Hidan&Kakuzu Plotline:
There will be more conflict between the two. These guys are obviously poles apart, and i think this will become more and more of a problem for them as they go along.

Upon seeing Asuma, Kakuzu will change set the immediate no1 priority as Asuma's bounty. Hidan may or may not wish to help. Hidans refusal to help could be made more likely by the foreshadowing of the bald-guy in the toilet saying "get a different partner, he doesnt look like the kind of guy to bring you luck with money".

Akatsuki Overall plotline:
I believe that, if it is the kyuubi that kakuzu is talking about[he has only referred to a 'jinchuuriki' thus far], it is likely that akatsuki will be planning to send more than just hidan and kakuzu to get it. The nine-tails has been emphasised as the ultimate priority of the organisation, and will perhaps be given more backing in man-power terms. Also, akatsuki knows:
a) konoha is the strongest country
b) that naruto will be protected [especially by troublesome characters like jiraiya, kakashi, gai, tsunade, yamato]
c) they have failed in two attempts to claim him [both by itachi&kisame]

These reasons would make it, in my opinion, more likely that akatsuki will have to send more than two of its members after the 9-tails to succeed.

THETRUTH.com
September 02, 2006, 12:37 AM
Blazin' makes a great point about combining rasengan with nature manipulation being a "doorway". If he can learn that he will probably come away with the ability and knowledge to create other jutsus increasing his strength and abilities significantly.

Also I think part 2 could end up much like part 1 in some ways. Sasuke appears to be stronger than Naruto, then Naruto increase his fighting abilities through training & continuous battle with very strong opponents while Sasuke doesnt get the same experience. At next meet Sasuke is no longer stronger than Naruto but this time there will no curse seal level 2 to resort to for power. Sasuke is not on Akatsuki's level so when we see Naruto defeat an AK member we will know he is stronger than Sasuke. Sasuke's 1st downfall will be only training with Oro and not going against S-class shinobi with different styles as all members so far have very different styles, his 2nd will be, as before, thinking he is superior at their next meeting.

neomaster121
September 02, 2006, 05:14 AM
well in their first encouynter sasuke didn't use his seal so his training would have to increase naruto's power dramaticly. And they have beaten an akatsuki member before they went to get sasuke that puppet guy. So to say sasuke isn't as strong as akatsuki members is wrong.

jester065
September 02, 2006, 05:21 AM
:notrust ... not sure where you got sasuke being any where near akatsuki lvl... he maybe stronger but not at that lvl atleast not yet.
I still don't believe he is stronger than kakashi right now. Anyway if ya can post any proof or anything to this statement go for it i would like to look at it and see if i get the same conclusion as you :s

I predict that naruto going to finish the training in a few days or a week or a few chapters... but what its going to make is only a guess but i don't think its going to look anything like resengan.. atleast i hope not :p

:Gaaraball

neomaster121
September 02, 2006, 05:25 AM
well sakura and that old lady beat and akatsuki member in the garra rescue arc. and Garra also managed to almost beat and akatsuki member.(lost since he protected the village instead of himself.) Then if and akatsuki member got beat by sakura and the old lady. Then sasuke beats all of them so easily he must be stronger than that explosion girl or tobi. and that if he uses all his powers.

Boss
September 02, 2006, 05:40 AM
For his jutsu, Naruto will probably want to make just a different form of the rasengan.
I diffenetly agree and it really sucks to say it because I am seriously getting tired of the same ol same ol jutsu. It's going to be a cool new resengan that u can get tired of after he uses it once. However, still wondering what the jutsu is that Jiraiya told him no matter what you are forbidden to use, maybe he can apply his wind jutsu to that to. W/e, just eager to see what it'll be like. Next chapter will be another talker, hyping it up b4 a fight begins

Darrenj
September 02, 2006, 05:43 AM
well in their first encouynter sasuke didn't use his seal so his training would have to increase naruto's power dramaticly. And they have beaten an akatsuki member before they went to get sasuke that puppet guy. So to say sasuke isn't as strong as akatsuki members is wrong.
well for one we know, hes is slower then Sai
he might be strong, but when a chuunin is faster then u, ur gonna die against akatsuki

ontopic:
I think he will need kyuubi's help and will use him, maybe not next manga but in a few
kyuubi had the abilty to change his body when he was sworded by oro

Raine_Joybringer
September 02, 2006, 06:47 AM
Raine's Crackpot Theory of the Day: Naruto will create a kind of timebomb Rasengan that will explode into a tornado!

:)

lucky
September 02, 2006, 06:54 AM
well sakura and that old lady beat and akatsuki member in the garra rescue arc. and Garra also managed to almost beat and akatsuki member.(lost since he protected the village instead of himself.) Then if and akatsuki member got beat by sakura and the old lady. Then sasuke beats all of them so easily he must be stronger than that explosion girl or tobi. and that if he uses all his powers.

I can't let a post like this just slip by without some sort of logical refute. Sorry, i know this will all be off-topic but i just have to do it.

first off, im not sure if english is your first language or not, but the words should read as "an akatsuki".

Language aside, you are really over-simplifying things, avoiding so many aspects of the issue you are debating. This is leading you to false or, at least presumptive conclusions. Let's break it down:

well sakura and that old lady beat and akatsuki member in the garra rescue arc.

Okay, so lets talk about sakura and chiyo ["old lady"] fighting sasori. To begin with, chiyo was sasoris sensei and master at one stage, and taught him a large part of what he knew. Obviously, that meant that she was both almost on-par with him in terms of skill and had a lot of knowledge about him. Sakura could destroy sasori's puppets in one hit and could cure his poison. Together, sakura and chiyo were sasoris ultimate bad matchup - which you gracefully overlooked.

Furthermore, it was heavily hinted that sasori intentionally didnt dodge chiyo's last attack, committing suicide. That casts doubt on whether sakura and chiyo would have actually won had sasori not 'given up' as it were. Lastly, you failed to recognise that it was a 2v1 battle.

and Garra also managed to almost beat and akatsuki member.(lost since he protected the village instead of himself.)

Yes, gaara almost beat an akatsuki member. He lost. It was obvious that protecting the village put him at a big disadvantage, but at the same time deidara was at a massive geological disadvantage [sand as far as the eye could see...]. Furthermore, deidara had only brought one bad of clay, which limited his battle options. What we have learned about ninja battles is that intelligence plays a large role - and to be able to capitalise on an enemies weakness is always a part of battle tactics - diedara did this very well. Again, you overlook so much of the detail of the battle that your argument has no solid grounds.

Then if and akatsuki member got beat by sakura and the old lady.

O-M-G. Are you serious? You already said this! "Then if and"? what kind of grammar is that?

Then sasuke beats all of them so easily he must be stronger than that explosion girl or tobi. and that if he uses all his powers.

Here is the motherload of the post. This is just so terribly thought out and worded that i HAD to write this entire post. The first part of the sentence, "Then sasuke beats all of them" is just wrong. We dont know if sasuke beats all of them. He has never fought sakura during part 2, or part 1 on any serious level. He has never even met chiyo, let alone fought her. He has fought gaara once, and he lost to gaaras transformed shukaku state [which naruto defeated].

So where is the logic? Anyway, the next part of the sentence says "he must be stronger than that explosion girl or tobi" - which is mind-blowingly rediculous in its lack of coherent thought. Let me say this: Deidara is a man. Next, how did tobi manage to slip his way into this quagmire of a thought process? We know almost nothing about tobi, least of all how sasuke would do in a fight with him.

As i have pointed out above, you have no basis to say anything about deidara being weaker than sasuke because your two examples are so circumstancial and glossed-over that they fail to have any potent meaning. Also, you have overlooked the aspect of fighter compatability - the fact that certain types of ninja are more effective against certain other types.

It would be analagous to the concept behind slug>snake>toad>slug [or scissors>paper>rock>scissors for those unfamiliar with that idea] which the three legendary sannin symbolise. It simply isnt logical to present an argument like "slug>snake & snake>toad therefore slug>toad" because we know toad>slug!

Having explained that idea, it is easy to see that we simply dont know enough about any of the akatsuki to know whether they would be at an advantage or disadvantage against sasuke [regardless of what level they are relative to him in the first place, which we also dont know]. We could say that sasuke is a snake, but we dont know if the akatsuki are toads or slugs. Consequently we can conclude nothing with any certainty about sasuke relative to the akatsuki, until we actually see them fight, if ever. To do otherwise is speculation only.

It is fine to speculate, but when you just spew words onto the page without any coherent thought in progress and present it as though its supposed to be a factual argument then you're just flaming-fodder for people who actually take the time to think things through.

walkie
September 02, 2006, 07:03 AM
guys you are getting off topic..for conversation about akatsuki there is a thread in naruto toshakan...

prediction: asuma and his team will meet akatsuki at the end of chapter, we will see only a few talking between them, no fighting yet....naruto will try his best but all we get will be how hard to do combining nature and form manipulation...

things will not getting boiling yet i think...just one more chapter :)

Raine_Joybringer
September 02, 2006, 07:20 AM
Be nice Lucky... :< Not everyone is especially graced with good spelling and grammar. A small pain, I know, but still, you shouldn't get so huffy over it if it's not too bad.

And not everybody is so wonderfully knowledgable of the world of Naruto either. It takes time to learn such things, being such a large world to learn from.

Anyway, back on topic :3

The Flash
September 02, 2006, 08:00 AM
Yeah guys back on topic.

Anyways, I still think it will be another 2 chapter till Asuma and his gang will find Hidan and Kakuzu. I still hope Naruto can join the battle soon... well after he finishes his jutsu.. or complete the rasengan.

Faust
September 02, 2006, 08:55 AM
Everytime I post a prediction about Asuma and co. meeting the pair its always...wrong. So i'm gonna change my ways and say they're not gonna meet up with them in the next chapter. If its not a flashback chapter we're gonna see them reach the bounty station and get that just missed him cliche scene. If I'm wrong...the cosmos are just against me, what can i do... :notrust

Naruto will probably do his training figure something out, with those two just watching him progress. Something amazing happening?...iono, that's a prediction I'm not willing to make. I doubt Naruto will actually get in on the fight that will eventually happen though.

Whatever happens I'm never disappointed to what the next chapter brings.

GAWD...I still wanna see Sakura freakin learn Genjutsu (or if she has learned it and we never knew about to actually USE it in the near future)

neomaster121
September 02, 2006, 08:59 AM
yeah sorry about my grammar in the post I was kinda in a hurry. Anyways just to finish of what I was saying about Sasuke. Your point was that if Naruto could beat an akatsuki member then he would beat Sasuke easily well I’m saying that it would be that easy. Sasuke said at the end after fighting all of them and that inside Naruto moment that he would destroy them all then raised his hand in the air. He was the stopped and told not to use "That jutsu." Naruto and the others were almost powerless to Sasuke. So yeah I do believe that Sasuke is at the akatsuki level maybe not among their strongest fighters but around the lower region. Oro was a member. So in the years Sasuke's been with him he has most likely learnt many jutsu's witch will aid his strength. Akatsuki members are I would say in the range of (jounnin to sannin considering itachi’s power.) O and about sakura's fight. yeah he did kill himself but that fight wasn't too unbalenced. When they tried to fight sasuke it was a differnt story. (I'm not saying this because I am a fan of sasuke since I don't really like him that much its just from what I think.)

Back on topic. I think that asuma’s group will meat up with the two members of the akatsuki. I think that in the next few chapters we will see a fight and also more revelations on 12 guards. I think that after or during the fight we will see a bit on Naruto’s training.

76trombones
September 02, 2006, 09:41 AM
Your point was that if Naruto could beat an akatsuki member then he would beat Sasuke easily well I’m saying that it wouldn't be that easy. Sasuke said at the end after fighting all of them and that inside Naruto moment that he would destroy them all then raised his hand in the air. He was the stopped and told not to use "That jutsu." Naruto and the others were almost powerless to Sasuke. So yeah I do believe that Sasuke is at the akatsuki level maybe not among their strongest fighters but around the lower region.

It's very tough to gauge Sasuke's power from what we've seen of him so far. I will say this: you're absolutely right that he wiped the floor with them during that fight. The only thing, though, is that they were all already tired from dealing with 4-tails, Sakura and Naruto were useless (Naruto was too tired out from going 4-tails and Sakura was poisoned from the 4-tails chakra). Yamato held his own, and only really got stabbed because he rushed in to save Sakura, Sai fought impressively. The "Chidori Discharge" technique was extremely powerful ... but honestly, we didn't get to see much after that. That technique he was going to use to "destroy them all?" Yeah, who knows? Honestly, he's a powerful son of a bitch. But I wouldn't rank him among the Akatsuki. He's still an apprentice to Orochimaru, and not at his level yet. Plus, Orochimaru got owned by Itachi, a member of Akatsuki. So in all honesty, I agree that if Naruto can take on an Akatsuki member, he can probably take Sasuke.

Remember, the name of this manga is "Naruto" not "Sasuke." Sasuke will NOT win.

kyubisharingan
September 02, 2006, 09:47 AM
I am hoping for what you are saying to be true as well.

I really believed it before ch321 - and was predicting exactly what you are saying - "anything BUT rasengan" - but it seems the evidence is mounting against anything other than Rasengan v2.0. It could be kishimoto throwing us a curve-ball, but i think the next [possibly final] step of this training is very likely gonna be Rasengan v2.0. What happens after that, is anyones guess.

Rasengan v2.0 will be exactly the same in FORM [shape, size, swirlyness, etc], only the chakra will have the cutting power of wind - making for an unstoppable attack. However the appearance may be different due to the wind-type chakra.

And maybe we can start to make a rasengan index:

The Rasengan Version History-
v0.1 - Balloon popper
v0.2 - Rubber ball popper
v1.0 - Completed form manipulation stage rasengan
v1.1 - kyuubified rasengan
v1.2 - Odoma rasengan
v2.0 - wind rasengan
v3.0 - talking rasengan?! [Naruto spin-off series: The adventures of Rasengan!]

Yes, the idea of rasengan v2.0 is really boring - [b]However i am pleased to see how much emphasis kishimoto has placed on its difficulty. This is a way for naruto to, quite directly, surpass kakashi, jiraiya and the yondaime - none of them were able to do it [though i would argue that its likely that yondaime died early and may have been capable of doing it with more time].

So, what do i predict to happen next chapter?

Naruto Training Plotline:
Naruto will do tajuu kade bunshin and start working on Rasengan v2.0. He will find it very difficult, and not complete it within the chapter. Yamato will be straining because naruto is training so hard.

Asuma&Co Plotline:
We will either get some flashbacks about asumas monk-friend or more talking about who the 12Guardsmen are or Asuma&Co will make it to the bounty house and begin the battle with hidan and kakuzu.

Hidan&Kakuzu Plotline:
There will be more conflict between the two. These guys are obviously poles apart, and i think this will become more and more of a problem for them as they go along.

Upon seeing Asuma, Kakuzu will change set the immediate no1 priority as Asuma's bounty. Hidan may or may not wish to help. Hidans refusal to help could be made more likely by the foreshadowing of the bald-guy in the toilet saying "get a different partner, he doesnt look like the kind of guy to bring you luck with money".

Akatsuki Overall plotline:
I believe that, if it is the kyuubi that kakuzu is talking about[he has only referred to a 'jinchuuriki' thus far], it is likely that akatsuki will be planning to send more than just hidan and kakuzu to get it. The nine-tails has been emphasised as the ultimate priority of the organisation, and will perhaps be given more backing in man-power terms. Also, akatsuki knows:
a) konoha is the strongest country
b) that naruto will be protected [especially by troublesome characters like jiraiya, kakashi, gai, tsunade, yamato]
c) they have failed in two attempts to claim him [both by itachi&kisame]

These reasons would make it, in my opinion, more likely that akatsuki will have to send more than two of its members after the 9-tails to succeed.

Whoa...wat i gotta love bout lucky, no matter wat he posts it seems to be atleast half a page lol. Anyway I think that maybe Kakashi might start to give some clues about the relation between NAruto and the fourth(even though he already gave a little) or say that Jiraiya is Naruto's Grandfather then Jiraiya says that The Yondi is "your father, *kuu kaa*

Clewalent
September 02, 2006, 10:04 AM
I predict : It'll be about asuma, and shikamaru searching for hidan and kazuku, and it'll end at them confronthing them. The next chapter won't show naruto at all.
And that's my prediction.

ouhei
September 02, 2006, 10:20 AM
The end of the chapter says the next chapter is called finale! and says "Naruto completed his training?" So I would tend to think we might get to see the end of his training. I hope we do anyway, as cool as his training is it's gone on for long enough.

76trombones
September 02, 2006, 10:31 AM
The end of the chapter says the next chapter is called finale! and says "Naruto completed his training?" So I would tend to think we might get to see the end of his training. I hope we do anyway, as cool as his training is it's gone on for long enough.

He's had training that's gone on for much longer, first of all. Second of all, those "next chapter" things are very misleading. They're literally meant to make you think one thing and then the chapters themselves are usually much different. Either that, or Kishi just gets really inspired about something else and decides not to follow through with it, but usually "Next Chapter: Naruto Finishes Training?" means he won't.

JoJoJO
September 02, 2006, 12:02 PM
I predicit that naruto will finish his ultimate jutsu but we won't see untill chapt 323

Donils
September 02, 2006, 12:08 PM
He's had training that's gone on for much longer, first of all. Second of all, those "next chapter" things are very misleading. They're literally meant to make you think one thing and then the chapters themselves are usually much different. Either that, or Kishi just gets really inspired about something else and decides not to follow through with it, but usually "Next Chapter: Naruto Finishes Training?" means he won't.

Well 320 said next chapter, "Kakashi's Power" And that is exactly what happened in 321. So maybe the training ends and Team Asuma meets Hidan and Kazuku just like it says.

76trombones
September 02, 2006, 12:12 PM
Well 320 said next chapter, "Kakashi's Power" And that is exactly what happened in 321. So maybe the training ends and Team Asuma meets Hidan and Kazuku just like it says.

Well, you have to admit that there have been major inconsistencies between the "Next Chapter" peek and what actually happens in the next chapter. Also, it would follow that if Naruto is developing his own jutsu, it could take more than one chapter to do so. Especially on his own.

Vegitto
September 02, 2006, 12:44 PM
Yeah, remember in the 'Save Gaara' arc, every next chapter was supposedly called 'Death of Gaara'?

olorin
September 02, 2006, 12:53 PM
But at least it shows, that Kishi plans to end Naruto's training soon with success, whether it comes next chapter or something else first.

bax
September 02, 2006, 03:17 PM
I've been reading the prediction threads for a long time until now, I decided to join in.

I second that Naruto will not learn the new jutsu in training, or at least get it done perfectly, because he is too dumb for that. Even Kakashi said that Naruto learns things fthrough his body. Maybe during the fight with Akatsuki he will perfect it.

A wind-natured rasengan is not a bad idea. Asuma said that wind-natured chakra is best done if it is thinner and sharper. So maybe Naruto will make his rasengan sharp to give it a cutting ability, more like slicing effect on impact. However Naruto's new jutsu will absolutely combine the form-manipulated and nature manipulated chakra. If not, there is no point of this training in the first place, as with only one of the manipulated chakra type used is obviously no greater than the old Rasengan and Kakashi will not even said that it is the ltimate jutsu that surpass the Rasengan. Again, to do this, Naruto doesn't have any other jutsu that is form-manipulated other than Rasengan, yet. So, unless Naruto invent or learn a new form-manipulated jutsu to combine with his newly learned natur-manipulated chakra, a wind rasengan is the most likely jutsu that Naruto will do. At least, for the start of the post-training events.

Panda
September 02, 2006, 04:05 PM
I thinks that perhaps the wind rasengan won't be held in Naruto's hand but will surround his body for a period of time. The reason is because perhaps the 4th

wanted a more efficient way to kill while using hiraishin; instead of using rasengan or a kunai, he can just go near (or through) the enemy and they will get

cut up from the wind-rasengan. It also acts as a defensive shield further completing completing a hiraishin capable of defense and offense

ihearthinata
September 02, 2006, 06:17 PM
Everytime I post a prediction about Asuma and co. meeting the pair its always...wrong. So i'm gonna change my ways and say they're not gonna meet up with them in the next chapter. If its not a flashback chapter we're gonna see them reach the bounty station and get that just missed him cliche scene. If I'm wrong...the cosmos are just against me, what can i do... :notrust

Naruto will probably do his training figure something out, with those two just watching him progress. Something amazing happening?...iono, that's a prediction I'm not willing to make. I doubt Naruto will actually get in on the fight that will eventually happen though.

Whatever happens I'm never disappointed to what the next chapter brings.

GAWD...I still wanna see Sakura freakin learn Genjutsu (or if she has learned it and we never knew about to actually USE it in the near future)

are you trying to bust a Rock Lee.. Reverse Psychology... lol
don't think about it and then it happens...

i still don't think Naruto will learn it on his own as well.. that it happens in the heat of the battle

dynamicdezzy
September 02, 2006, 06:36 PM
I thinks that perhaps the wind rasengan won't be held in Naruto's hand but will surround his body for a period of time. The reason is because perhaps the 4th

wanted a more efficient way to kill while using hiraishin; instead of using rasengan or a kunai, he can just go near (or through) the enemy and they will get

cut up from the wind-rasengan. It also acts as a defensive shield further completing completing a hiraishin capable of defense and offense

That would be a crazy move. Extreme damage within a matter of seconds.

ihearthinata
September 02, 2006, 07:21 PM
That would be a crazy move. Extreme damage within a matter of seconds.

i for one don't like it if this is the case
they are trying to make him like Sasuke's full body Chidori...
*sigh*

Kyuubi King
September 02, 2006, 07:32 PM
i dunno if anyone said this but...i think naruto might create a rasengan of wind...sounds dumb? he could have wind moving around in it like chakra and such ..oir he could learn to use his wind chakra to make the rasengan chakra patter in a dome around his body...so like wen dbz people powered up..anyone close gets cut up by wind sometin like wat zaku was doin with his arms but naruto with his body...as for farther in the future mayb he will master it and be able to touch somtin and have it slice..then if he gets ,mad the kyuubi will come up and with his new wind pwer he would end up like cutting everything and not being able to control it...somethin like u see the buildings cut it little place and trees sliced and on the ground. .and so like wen sasuke does wat he did last time naruto will be like hoo ha lol..i dunno u get the point

hermallorn
September 02, 2006, 07:53 PM
There are no reasons to think than wind rasengan will look like rasengan at all. The combination of both high level chakra manipulation may lead to a whole new wolrd in term of justu. Maybe naruto will turn himself into a tornado or something like that .

A thing we overlooked is that kakashi is using naruto to develop is own new justsu because he was never able to do it by himself.

The akatsuki boss is the akatsuki boss because he is the ultimate clone user. Ha has the "shouten no justu" that was used to make clones of itachi and kisame, the 5 part seals which made clones of neiji AND his byakugan. If he can clone his ennemy he is as strong as anyone and no new jutsu will defeat him. But the thing that trouble me is that is ability is very alike what we saw in Sai's book. His ability to use body to make clone and the fact that there are 9 aka and 9 tailed beast made makes me think that they want to use the beast to make clones of themselves. They would then become immortal. I think there goal concerns immortality( Sasori's dream was, but he wasn't really immortal becaus ehe had an haert of flesh, that's maybe why he let himself be killed, and it is Oro's dream, and he left Akatski after completing his immortality kinjutsu)

back to topic: we will see naruto failing doing the new jutsu, as he won't do it for quite some time, maybe even after the death of hidan and kakuzu. We will swith complety to an asuma arc. No Jiraya nor Oro before the death of the 2 akatsuki. Maybe Sakura will be trained by kurenai.

I wonder if we will ever learn something about uchiha madara. We never learned an thing about the two statues in the valley of end.[br]Posted on: September 02, 2006, 08:37:01 PM_________________________________________________and english is not my native langage and i am drunk so i am very sorry if any mistake slipped into this post

girlsfavtoy
September 02, 2006, 08:16 PM
Maybe naruto will create a new jutsu while trying to complete rasengan like how kakashi did with his chidori expect it'll probably be 100% form and include nature manipulation.

Konkun
September 02, 2006, 09:33 PM
Prediction:
Naruto will not complete Rasengan. He will run into the same problem as the 4th. He will however uncover something while trying to complete the jutsu. That something will then help him to invent a new jutsu. I think the 4th purposely created the incomplete jutsu so that whoever try follow his foot step to complete it will end up learning a lot about inventing jutsu. There is no way to complete a jutsu. Perhaps the lesson is that not all jutsus are completed, they all have weaknesses.

odeon
September 02, 2006, 10:05 PM
There are no reasons to think than wind rasengan will look like rasengan at all. The combination of both high level chakra manipulation may lead to a whole new wolrd in term of justu. Maybe naruto will turn himself into a tornado or something like that .

well, in that case that wouldn't be rasengan anymore...what give power to rasengan is that chakra is spinning randomly, incrasing his speed in the form of a perfect ball, leading to compress the chakra... so by modifyng the form of his chakra Yondaime brought out a structure whitch allow him to build up a great deal of power ... if you change the structure then it's no more rasengan cause you lost the basis of rasengan, that's all...

but, who know if naruto couldn't come up with new wind jutsu....

ricardoc
September 03, 2006, 01:48 AM
i agree that the new jutsu will be a wind rasengan, but the train will get more time, cause it´d be dumb if naruto complete the jutsu that even the 4th couldnt in one chapter! I wish that naruto learn how to move faster using wind... konoha´s yelow flash stuff...

olorin
September 03, 2006, 02:52 AM
His new Jutsu will have the destructive power of his Rasengan and his Wind Chakra combined. So much is clear. But that doesn't help if Naruto can't hit anything. And as long as that problem isn't solved that Jutsu won't be complete. Think about Chidori. It's only effective because of that incredible speed combined with Sharingan. Now in order to complete his Jutsu, Naruto needs either to become much faster, i.e. Hiraishin, or make his enemy slower/defenceless like a Wind Trap, or turn his Rasengan into a missile, maybe even remote-controlled. That's what I would like most.

jester065
September 03, 2006, 03:42 AM
I predict that naruto going finish this training with combining the wind and rasengan but i think its not going to be as simple as wind rasengan... i think when you combine high nature and form manipulation the product of the two is going to be totally different... as far as the shape goes. Plus after he does this training all of his skill are going to jump such as his speed and chakra control. So i guess my take on this is that this jutsu not going to be a sphere at all because i don't think thats the most effect form manipulation for wind. I see it being a huge burst of speed with short to mid range application to it that end in a huge burst of damage.

To sum the jutsu all up its going to be something that burst doing a huge amount of damage :Gaaraball

THETRUTH.com
September 03, 2006, 03:53 AM
well, in that case that wouldn't be rasengan anymore...what give power to rasengan is that chakra is spinning randomly, incrasing his speed in the form of a perfect ball, leading to compress the chakra... so by modifyng the form of his chakra Yondaime brought out a structure whitch allow him to build up a great deal of power ... if you change the structure then it's no more rasengan cause you lost the basis of rasengan, that's all...

but, who know if naruto couldn't come up with new wind jutsu....

I think Kishi could decide to place more importance on the steps to form the rasengan ([1] the way chakra is rotated, [2] increase power, [3] precise control & retaining of the chakra) and not it actual sphere shape. Basically make a shape that is not round but is still the same type of form manipulation. I think Kishi could write it this way, and still be somewhat logical, without the new jutsu resembling the rasengan at all.

Damn jester posted while I looked something up. Basically saying the same thing, great minds!! :grin

Vegitto
September 03, 2006, 04:00 AM
Gaara's ultimate defense with wind chakra?

hermallorn
September 03, 2006, 04:49 AM
I don't think the 4th would only have wanted more destructive power for the rasengan, its destructive enough like that. The wind rasengan will be a 3 clone jutsu, one that concentrate the chakra at 1 point, one that wind nature it and one that make it spin

(maybe with this training naruto we at least be able do to a one handed rasengan....)

neomaster121
September 03, 2006, 04:54 AM
can't naruto already do rasengan in one hand. I thought it was only the bigger rasengan he used two hands. (talking about after the time skip.)

Vegitto
September 03, 2006, 05:02 AM
You mean Oodoma Rasengan? I don't know if he can do a Rasengan with one hand.. When Naruto + Naruto Kage Bunsgin Henge'd into Sai attacked Yamato/Tenzou, he used both.

hermallorn
September 03, 2006, 06:32 AM
yeah it's only when e was caught in gengutsu that he did it with one hand

Vegitto
September 03, 2006, 06:40 AM
So, what would that mean? That he can do it mentally, but not physically?

UzumakiRoman
September 03, 2006, 07:22 AM
lmao u guys are funny with one-handed Rasengan questions..lol
but the truth is that we've all been asking those questions.

my prediction is i'm going to stop predicting and wait for it to unfold...
but i think we can all agree that the ramifications of this training and jutsu is going to change the world
of Naruto forever!!!

ricardoc
September 03, 2006, 07:38 AM
allright, but naruto made rasengan with 1 hand in the fight against sasuke, in the valley of the end....i think tha it´ll be hard for naruto to create this new jutsu because he ll create by his own....he´ll save shikamaru in the battle 5 chapter ahead, with the jutsu almost complete...hehe

The Flash
September 03, 2006, 07:41 AM
allright, but naruto made rasengan with 1 hand in the fight against sasuke, in the valley of the end....i think tha it´ll be hard for naruto to create this new jutsu because he ll create by his own....he´ll save shikamaru in the battle 5 chapter ahead, with the jutsu almost complete...hehe

He only made it because he is using Kyuubii. Naturally naruto cant do it with one hand. He needs a clone

Gaara's ultimate defense with wind chakra?

ANd yes, gaara is a wind user. When he fought naruto in the forest he performed "fuuton" no jutsu. Which is wind. That would explain how he can use sand so well

Vegitto
September 03, 2006, 09:26 AM
I don't think Fuuton, Katon or whatever kind of jutsu defines the affinity. After all, Sasuke's signature move is Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu, and we've never heard that Sasuke's a fire user. However, that doesn't mean he can't be a fire user.

hermallorn
September 03, 2006, 10:14 AM
I don't think Fuuton, Katon or whatever kind of jutsu defines the affinity. After all, Sasuke's signature move is Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu, and we've never heard that Sasuke's a fire user. However, that doesn't mean he can't be a fire user.

< lol

the whole uchiha clan is

cerventus
September 03, 2006, 11:03 AM
I perdict Sakura will visit Naruto during his training.

Feeling useless again.

A Naruto Bunshin will tap her from behind.

Dont worry, I am getting stronger and i will bring him back.

Sakura" You will, I will train with you"

Yamato " She still doest know how much she cares about Naruto"

Kakashi " huh?, were you talking to me?"

Boss
September 03, 2006, 11:51 AM
I predict : It'll be about asuma, and shikamaru searching for hidan and kazuku, and it'll end at them confronthing them. The next chapter won't show naruto at all.
And that's my prediction.
I agree. All they'll do is travel, talk, and then they'll some how find out their whereabouts, and when they get to them, Hidan and Kazu will be ready to fight. The greedy guy.. (I guess Kazu?) Will also be quick to mention Asuma's bounty, and then he'll say something like, "Interesting... 3 million ryo in my pockets >=) ~!" lolz

Vegitto
September 03, 2006, 12:19 PM
Kakuzu.. Damn, why can't anyone get his name right?

Boss
September 03, 2006, 12:24 PM
Kakuzu.. Damn, why can't anyone get his name right?
was abrieviating his name, I wasn't sure which one of them was which. What do I look like a nab lol

xi0
September 03, 2006, 12:25 PM
People get it wrong because Kazuku rolls off the tongue better.

The Flash
September 03, 2006, 12:38 PM

katon - meaning he (sasuke) is fire user, and a lightning user.. because TO DO THOSE JUTSU's YOU HAVE CHAKRA HAS TO FOLLOW THE ELEMENT> geez

all i'm saying gaara is a wind user, based on his move.

maxhrk
September 03, 2006, 12:40 PM
katon - meaning he (sasuke) is fire user, and a lightning user.. because TO DO THOSE JUTSU's YOU HAVE CHAKRA HAS TO FOLLOW THE ELEMENT> geez

all i'm saying gaara is a wind user, based on his move.

nope.. Gaara used Chakra to control the sands... just like his brother use chakra to control the dolls.

I dont think i have seen him using wind manipulation techinques so far.

The Flash
September 03, 2006, 12:46 PM
nope.. Gaara used Chakra to control the sands... just like his brother use chakra to control the dolls.

ofcourse he uses chakra to control the sand. But he also uses wind. Go read the manga and anime before talking.

He performs a fuuton jutsu. which is wind.. seriously.. geez.. READ THE MANGA OR SEE THE ANIME! This is when Gaara goes insane.. and about to let the bijuu control him. This is before the time jump.

thanks to what kakashi said during the explanation to naruto.. If your a wind user you will use fuuton

Boss
September 03, 2006, 01:17 PM
Uh we have heard that he's a fire user, kakashi said that he is lol. He says, "Sasuke is both lightning and fire manipulation user" Yeah so go back and look at that one. Remember when Naruto asked Kakashi if he could learn chidori a while back, and Kakashi said he didn't have the skin for it, meaning his nature won't allow him to do it. If what you said is true, all of Konoha would be able to do Katon jutsu, not just one huge population like the Uchiha clan, without that mass amount of fire using prodigies, the Uchiha wouldn't be famous in the first place

ofcourse he uses chakra to control the sand. But he also uses wind. Go read the manga and anime before talking.

He performs a fuuton jutsu. which is wind.. seriously.. geez.. READ THE MANGA OR SEE THE ANIME! This is when Gaara goes insane.. and about to let the bijuu control him. This is before the time jump.

thanks to what kakashi said during the explanation to naruto.. If your a wind user you will use fuuton

exactly, well put. I think Gaara falls under wind, and you may be able to put him in the earth category as well. but due to his jutsus, he is DEFINETLY a wind manipulater.

The Flash
September 03, 2006, 01:21 PM

ALso i Like to quote... and i'm tired of hearing who people who talk with no proof.

Here go look Naruto anime 77. Gaara performs "fuuton mugen sajin Daitoppa" also known as "wind element, infinite sand gust storm"

so shut up... and yes i rest my case :)

olorin
September 03, 2006, 01:27 PM

Actually you should read the Manga again too. It is Shukaku who used Fuuton Renkuudan and not Gaara, and it was Gamabunta who fought back with Suiton Teppoudama and not Naruto, even though Naruto summoned him. And if for example Kyuubi could use Katon, that doesn't mean Naruto could use it too.

EDIT Forget that. You are absolutly right. I thought Gaara used only Sand Shuriken in his pre-Shukaku state. That's my fault. Thanks for pointing that out.

Elldar
September 03, 2006, 01:32 PM

Well, actaully he only use chakra to control the sand, and u can't jump into conclusion which element Gaara has. Most logical element is Earth cause he use sand.
and the Fuuton jutsu, is the one-tails jutsu(forgot the name) not Gaara's jutsu fcol.
Same as th Kyuubi is fire based and Naruto is wind.

The Flash
September 03, 2006, 01:33 PM
Actually you should read the Manga again too. It is Shukaku who used Fuuton Renkuudan and not Gaara, and it was Gamabunta who fought back with Suiton Teppoudama and not Naruto, even though Naruto summoned him. And if for example Kyuubi could use Katon, that doesn't mean Naruto could use it too.

Incorrect. And yes.. umm dont tell me what to do. ok

Yes gaara's bijuu is a wind based. But about the anime 77 show i'm talking about-Gaara was still in his usual form, and the shukaku didnt take over his body YET. And he performed the wind technique!

You know what go watch the anime! So dont tell me what to do,like saying that i should read the manga ok, because i really know what happened.

Well, actaully he only use chakra to control the sand, and u can't jump into conclusion which element Gaara has. Most logical element is Earth cause he use sand.
and the Fuuton jutsu, is the one-tails jutsu(forgot the name) not Gaara's jutsu fcol.
Same as th Kyuubi is fire based and Naruto is wind.

hmm let me repost this again for you (this post is two post before):

ALso i Like to quote... and i'm tired of hearing who people who talk with no proof.

Here go look Naruto anime 77. Gaara performs "fuuton mugen sajin Daitoppa" also known as "wind element, infinite sand gust storm"

so shut up... and yes i rest my case :)

Now please see the anime. This is not a conclusion.. this is fact. GEEZ PEOPLE READ!

By the way.. dont post anymore of this stuff. Just see the anime and you will know what i'm talking about.

Were (including me) getting OFF TOPIC HERE. So yeah just post regarding the 322 prediction.

kadoman
September 03, 2006, 01:37 PM
People: a reminder to watch how you word your opinions. Please make an effort to express your opinions politely at all times. As well, some of the discussion is veering off topic, so be mindful of that too.

And damn, because I've been so busy at work, I've not had time to get my head around the latest chapter...never mind make a prediction! Why does life have to get in the way of Naruto? *goes away to formulate prediction*

Boss
September 03, 2006, 01:55 PM
Anyway yeah we are getting off topic :) please make your predictions lol. adding on to some of the stuff I said earlier, it'd be really nice to see our new Shikamaru fight in 323 lol. And I'd also like to see the son of the third go to work. But in 322 can't expect much. I was thinking about the title in the next ep and I think that the manga might start with a little kaka naru action. Maybe Kakashi hypnotizes Naruto into knowing his new jutsu lol and then it goes to Azuma and co.

The Flash
September 03, 2006, 02:05 PM
Anyway yeah we are getting off topic :) please make your predictions lol. adding on to some of the stuff I said earlier, it'd be really nice to see our new Shikamaru fight in 323 lol. And I'd also like to see the son of the third go to work. But in 322 can't expect much. I was thinking about the title in the next ep and I think that the manga might start with a little kaka naru action. Maybe Kakashi hypnotizes Naruto into knowing his new jutsu lol and then it goes to Azuma and co.

Yes, I expect some fighting action between asuma's gang and Akatsuki. But i kind of doubt there will be any action on 322. I still have a feeling naruto will do something amazing, and complete the rasengan.

I've said this many times.. when you give naruto such a boost of confidence.. he does something surprising. Hes Konoha's number 1 ninja of surprises.

Also:

I like to point out that Yondaime hokage was a wind based ninja. I think he designed the rasengan so he can put his wind nature chakra into it. Afterall the rasengan was meant to have 100% form and 100% nature(wind).

ihearthinata
September 03, 2006, 02:36 PM
i don't think we will see fighting this round...
i'd say the next chapter...
i want to see some good action!

colorpurple
September 03, 2006, 02:45 PM

thats the freakin coolest idea ever, your f****** awesome

mrcongojack
September 03, 2006, 03:02 PM
I think Naruto will make some headway with the jutsu this chapter, and at the very end Asuma's team will meet up with Hidan and Kakuzu.

kunalmalik
September 03, 2006, 03:11 PM
The new Jutsu needs to be an ultimate defensive and/or an ultimate offensive technique.
Naruto has neither. The Rasengan (offensive) is kinda lame in the sense that he can't do anything with it unless the opponent is stationary.

As far as we know naruto, without the kyubi chakra, has only kagebunshin justsu and Rasengan....Not good enough.
How he's gonna surpass the 4th, i have no clue. Even if he learns the new jutsu, which we all know he will.
Hokages are not about just 1 or 2 killer techniques.....

I think naruto will be able to create a barrier around himself with rasengan style chakra something that the kyubi's chakra did during the fight against Neji....forming the defensive part and for the offensive part it can in cause a wave/ring of charka expanding/exploding and destroying anything in its path, within its effective range, leaving naruto unharmed at the centre....kinda like an explosion but using wind.

The Flash
September 03, 2006, 03:13 PM
I think Naruto will make some headway with the jutsu this chapter, and at the very end Asuma's team will meet up with Hidan and Kakuzu.

yeah thats what i'm thinking...asuma will arrive where hidan and kakuzu is.. but no fight yet.

jerger
September 03, 2006, 03:34 PM
sounds like the last few chapters.. im hoping for something more exciting=)

which wont happen in full for naruto... im guessing because it seems it takes 1-2 chapters to complete each stage in his training... he is entering the last stage so 1-3 chapters to finish it.

but asuma might get into thick stuff... that needs to happen so naruto saves him (which many of us predict). however maybe naruto will have to do something greater elsewhere. otherwhise this is going to be to much like "saving sasuke" in the early chaps

CTS
September 03, 2006, 05:10 PM
In the end of last chapter we see naruto about to start training so I predict to start off we are going to see naruto laying on the groung exhausted and him talking to himself about how he is out of chakra and ideas, so he goes to the kyubii for chakra and ends up talking to him about chakra and the mixing of 100% form and 100% nature so that he can complete the move with the kyubii chakra.

kyubisharingan
September 03, 2006, 07:46 PM
In the end of last chapter we see naruto about to start training so I predict to start off we are going to see naruto laying on the groung exhausted and him talking to himself about how he is out of chakra and ideas, so he goes to the kyubii for chakra and ends up talking to him about chakra and the mixing of 100% form and 100% nature so that he can complete the move with the kyubii chakra.

Yea i agree, but not the kyubi part. In chapter 308 i think Naruto said he didnt want to use the kyubi anymore, because he wants to win by himself...or something like that. u should re-read the Sasuke arc

CTS
September 03, 2006, 07:51 PM
ya I know I sort of wrote that because I didn't want to wait for naruto to recover before he trained I just wanted him to do it. I agree with the idea that he wont use it any more.

kyubisharingan
September 03, 2006, 08:25 PM
I actually do beleive Naruto will surpass Yondi. But i want to see Asuma's search team finally find Hidan and Kakuzu. Maybe when they leave the morgue/restroom, Asuma's team will be there. For some reason Naruto(the general character) is seeming more cooler to me cuz of the training. I also think Just before naruto starts his training again Kakashi will tell him something that naruto would have never thought would happen

colorpurple
September 03, 2006, 10:11 PM
What? I don't mean to be rude...but that doesn't make a lot of sense. He touched the guys foot...next frame you see a Hiraishin seal. And you want proof that "he had a seal on his hand". How about the sequence of events? Is that not proof? Or would you rather...just before Yondaime place his hand on the rock guys foot, he stopped and said "Hey Yondaime Hokage, take a look at this, I'm going to place this seal on the guys foot" then proceed to place the seal.

I quit - I'd rather you stick to what you said than try to convince you.

u need to stop doin weed...period....as for a prediction, naruto will not complete the jutsu infact we only see him one or two times, and then after that, its all team asuma and the AKS thatll be freakin sweet....[br]Posted on: September 03, 2006, 11:10:11 PM_________________________________________________dont do drugs, cause mama said knock you out

girlsfavtoy
September 03, 2006, 10:11 PM
Naruto will struggle just like he did when he first started his wind manipulation training. Question is, is Asuma and co. gonna meet up with akatsuki first? If so, i predict naruto is going to make the usual heroic enterance to save the mfin' day (like in every other manga...). Hope he compeltes the jutsu before asuma meets his end against the akatsuki, it'll be less predictable that way.

Tha_bounce
September 03, 2006, 10:30 PM
u need to stop doin weed...period....as for a prediction, naruto will not complete the jutsu infact we only see him one or two times, and then after that, its all team asuma and the AKS thatll be freakin sweet....[br]Posted on: September 03, 2006, 11:10:11 PM_________________________________________________dont do drugs, cause mama said knock you out

Your point is? And don't try to be funny this time...

Out of curiousity - Did you follow the whole conversation that led to that particular post or did you just glance through the pages, pick out the post and proceeded to make your apparent humourous remarks?

The Flash
September 03, 2006, 10:41 PM

Out of curiousity - Did you follow the whole conversation that led to that particular post or did you just glance through the pages, pick out the post and proceeded to make your apparent humourous remarks?

Color purple .. tha bounce conversation was with me. And yes colorpurple tha bounce proved me wrong with yondaime using hiraishi to save kakashi. Maybe you should read over his words and "Pictures", before taking his words out of context.

Tha bounce... thanks again for pointing that out.

As for the prediction:

Naruto will struggle just like he did when he first started his wind manipulation training. Question is, is Asuma and co. gonna meet up with akatsuki first? If so, i predict naruto is going to make the usual heroic enterance to save the mfin' day (like in every other manga...). Hope he compeltes the jutsu before asuma meets his end against the akatsuki, it'll be less predictable that way.

Well i have the same feeling that he will do his heroic entrance.. like you said. lol But i predict someone on asuma's team will die. Probably Izumo or the other guy. If shikamaru dies.. i'd really really be dissapointed

Sharingan97
September 03, 2006, 10:47 PM
The new Jutsu needs to be an ultimate defensive and/or an ultimate offensive technique.
Naruto has neither. The Rasengan (offensive) is kinda lame in the sense that he can't do anything with it unless the opponent is stationary.

As far as we know naruto, without the kyubi chakra, has only kagebunshin justsu and Rasengan....Not good enough.
How he's gonna surpass the 4th, i have no clue. Even if he learns the new jutsu, which we all know he will.
Hokages are not about just 1 or 2 killer techniques.....

I think naruto will be able to create a barrier around himself with rasengan style chakra something that the kyubi's chakra did during the fight against Neji....forming the defensive part and for the offensive part it can in cause a wave/ring of charka expanding/exploding and destroying anything in its path, within its effective range, leaving naruto unharmed at the centre....kinda like an explosion but using wind.

Naruto also has the summoning technique and he made some (stupid) techniques using the kage bunshin. and sexy jutsu which is not very useful in combat

jester065
September 03, 2006, 10:50 PM
I'm kind of wondering why everyone saying he needs speed.. when he wasn't at full strengh and he is training in something that going to improve himself a great deal... but if don't think so atleast wait until the training is over before ya say he needs this or that. Just wait till this training is done and he can fully show what he is capable of doing and what all was improved by this training.. :p

bax
September 04, 2006, 12:57 AM
Naruto bunshins learning taijutsu? For speed? That's a good point. Up until now, Naruto sucks in every aspect. He lacks speed, his Rasengan is totally hard to use because of it and he doesn't showed any ninjutsus at all except for his trademark kage bunshin. Genjutsu is totally out of the equation (Jiraiya said this in chapter 259).

Maybe the Naruto will have to put more effort in training his taijutsu more. After all, he really doesn't have any particular taijutsu fighting style (such as gouken or jyuuuken). He just bash his oppoenents just like that. But chapter 322 will be focusing more on Asuma and co.

Only if Naruto can use his speed to bomb opponents with his Rasengan. Maybe just like Yondaime - using Hiraishin to get close unnoticed and smack the Rasengan.

But i am wandering, WTF did Naruto learned from Jiraiya in those 2 1/2 years? He is pretty useless in front of Sasuke and the Kyuubi helped him when he fought Oro (even against 4-tailed Naruto, Oro seems fine enough :darn). I only noticed the Oodama Rasengan, again with Kyuubi help. And that genjutsu canceller (chapter 259), is not even worth the talk of the result in that training :(.

cerventus
September 04, 2006, 01:03 AM
I'm kind of wondering why everyone saying he needs speed.. when he wasn't at full strengh and he is training in something that going to improve himself a great deal... but if don't think so atleast wait until the training is over before ya say he needs this or that. Just wait till this training is done and he can fully show what he is capable of doing and what all was improved by this training.. :p

Maybe the 1st fight with Oro was a plot by Kishi to not use Naruto power to his Max even after 2.5 years of training with Jiraiya.

I think in the next chapther Kakashi will reveal why the rasengan and chidori were created.

bax
September 04, 2006, 01:11 AM
I think in the next chapther Kakashi will reveal why the rasengan and chidori were created.

Is there any other reason of Rasengan and Chidori were created other than to bash the opponents up?

cerventus
September 04, 2006, 01:38 AM
Is there any other reason of Rasengan and Chidori were created other than to bash the opponents up?

Chidori is an assination jutsu. But the reason why both Kakashi and Yondiame thought out these two jutsu.
Maybe Kakashi will explain the reason behind Rasengan and Naruto might make a connection to create an S class jutsu.

I think there were other high power jutsu...but i am sure there were somekind of innnovation by two of konoha legends.

photaibo
September 04, 2006, 02:22 AM
But i am wandering, WTF did Naruto learned from Jiraiya in those 2 1/2 years? He is pretty useless in front of Sasuke and the Kyuubi helped him when he fought Oro (even against 4-tailed Naruto, Oro seems fine enough :darn). I only noticed the Oodama Rasengan, again with Kyuubi help. And that genjutsu canceller (chapter 259), is not even worth the talk of the result in that training :(.

I think, he was focused on releasing and controlling as much power as possible. He suceeded to some extent. .. And there still is 'that jutsu'. lol
but yeah.. u're right, a bit lame for such a long time

yon
September 04, 2006, 04:14 AM
well for the guys asking wt naruto learned in the 2.5 yrs he spent with jiraya aside him using the kyuubi's chakra here is a hint=ch251 pg13,14 jiraya telling naruto don't use that jutsu of course he wasn't talking about the kyuubi's chakra since using it isn't a jutsu so i think there is a jutsu naruto learned from jiraya that's completely hidden from us.

jester065
September 04, 2006, 04:57 AM
I'm doubting that a clone going to go off an learn taijutsu or even be sent too and truthfully the person i think that would need this training the most to avoid or become more useful in combat is sakura. Sure you can say Sasuke use a new move and caught Sai and Naruto off guard. Plus people need to learn that its harder trying to capture or save someone than its is trying to just kill them. Right now unless Sasuke got some new uber training he's doing i think he is aorund Yamato lvl if not lower. But Yamato himself is not low ranking jounin at all... i would put him maybe just put him under instructors if not on same lvl with some of them.

As far as the 2.5 years of trainning we are seeing it slowing... how many of you think naruto could have done this type of training before 2.5 year of trainning. I know its weak but there hasn't been many fights or anything to show what he learned in 2.5 year of the training. Plus look at it this way naruto and sasuke are even as far as new jutsus they've shown.

Ok.. on to chapter 259-60... not sure if he get help from kyuubi... but it does look like it. Well anyway as far as him trying to cancel the genjutsu.. I mean come on for Itachi to say that he has grown is worth some praise and the fact Itachi is a high lvl genjutsu user. Truthfully naruto could probably break some from a lesser ninja around his lvl but no way should he be able from itachi even at 30%.

Anyway i'm thinking... we going to see some trainning but i think the more important part of this chapter maybe from how Hidan and Kakuzu get along with a fighting coming up soon hopefully :p

:Gaaraball

mpierluissiu
September 04, 2006, 09:22 AM
naruto will form a fox around his body like when he goes kb4 and use the wind chakra to cut everything :narutokyu

colorpurple
September 04, 2006, 09:43 AM

no actually i didnt just pick at random and yes i did follow the conversation, infact, whether or not it matters to you, i agree with you, minus the fact that people continue to try and make logical since out of an anime that isnt logical at all, so if you have a problem with my humerous remark (which was an attempt to get you so say something back just so that i could prove to myself how serious you were about this thing) do something about it...people have their opinions, why do we have to argue over nothing? whether or not he did this move or that, he kicked the guys ass, thats all that matters, period, and you should jsut settle for that....as for a prediction, i stick with my earlier one, except i want to add that we wont see any fighting, at least, i dont think so [br]Posted on: September 04, 2006, 10:38:48 AM_________________________________________________dont do drugs, a bowl in the hand, equals cancer[br]Posted on: September 04, 2006, 10:39:33 AM_________________________________________________

naruto will form a fox around his body like when he goes kb4 and use the wind chakra to cut everything :narutokyu

a few others have mentioned this idea, and i gotta say i whether like it, i think that would be really cool,. it would be hard to do, but really cool[br]Posted on: September 04, 2006, 10:40:34 AM_________________________________________________edit: rather*[br]Posted on: September 04, 2006, 10:40:58 AM_________________________________________________

I'm doubting that a clone going to go off an learn taijutsu or even be sent too and truthfully the person i think that would need this training the most to avoid or become more useful in combat is sakura. Sure you can say Sasuke use a new move and caught Sai and Naruto off guard. Plus people need to learn that its harder trying to capture or save someone than its is trying to just kill them. Right now unless Sasuke got some new uber training he's doing i think he is aorund Yamato lvl if not lower. But Yamato himself is not low ranking jounin at all... i would put him maybe just put him under instructors if not on same lvl with some of them.

i thought yamato was anbu, arent they supposed to be stronger than instructors?

donkeyhigh
September 04, 2006, 10:37 AM
So, you guys have noticed nothing other than Naruto going wild with Kyubii v.4 and Omote Rasengan?

You haven't noticed how things he would think about earlier comes as a natural reaction now?
He creates Kage Bunshins in a split secound, he's better at controlling his chakra, he knows when to attack and when to stand back, he follows orders more precice and has become better all around.

The fact that he hasn't learned a thousand jutsus means nothing. He's got the Rasengan, that alone should be enough, as it outranks most of the jutsus there are.
He knows Kage Bunshin, and he has the Kyubii. If I were to train Naruto, like Jiraya did, I would focus on perfecting those, and work with other small things. Not new jutsus.

However, now that he knows what he's up against, he's making a jutsu according to that.
Narutos new aim: Speed.

bax
September 04, 2006, 12:07 PM

I don't think it will be. At least as far as the story goes. If Naruto is meant to use the Kyuubi chakra, then Yamato isn't needed for the training, yes? Although he's there to control the Kyuubi chakra.

The reason? Yamato said that Naruto should depends on his own chakra (chapter 299). Naruto's chakra is so large that he doesn't even needs to use the Kyuubi chakra (chapter 315). And as far as the act that Kakashi asked Yamato to participate in the training, really suggest that Kakashi agreed with Yamato. Although, I believe the Kyuubi will have more significant role later on.

Although the way Kakashi saying it is like he is hoping that Naruto can control the brute force of the Kyuubi. Maybe the answer lies within Jiraiya or Tsunade. Mostly the way to counter Kyuubi chakra's bad side effect on Naruto (chapter 291) as Jiraiya seems to understand the Kyuubi more than anyone else and Tsunade is a medic specialist.

However, now that he knows what he's up against, he's making a jutsu according to that.
Narutos new aim: Speed.

Totally agreed.

Maybe in the next chapters we will see the other Chuunins in action such as Neji and Lee. As far as we know, the 20 brigades consist of Jounins and Chuunins. And they will surely be in the teams as they posses high talents. Maybe Kishi should shows us little more of the progress of the others, as excluding Naruto we only get to see Sakura's and a glimpse of Shikamaru's new technique (chapter 283)

neomaster121
September 04, 2006, 12:10 PM
i know this is off topic but i was wondering what did kyuubi mean when he told sasuke not to kill naruto or he would regret it.

mrcongojack
September 04, 2006, 12:25 PM
In the next chapter, maybe Naruto summons up Gamakachi to see if he has any ideas to fuse his nature into the Rasengan.

Okay, that's probably not going to happen, but I hope it does. I like those talking toads!

body flicker
September 04, 2006, 12:29 PM
well it could mean that sasuke wouldt gain the mangekyou by killing naruto or the kyubi was just telling him that because he didnt want to die inside naruto

but another off topic question would the wind blade be consider nature manipulation and shape maniplation

colorpurple
September 04, 2006, 12:35 PM
i totally agree with all those people that are saying that his new aim will be speed, and yet, the question is, what type of training van he do to perfect that speed, im hoping we get to see some amazing stuff[br]Posted on: September 04, 2006, 01:33:57 PM_________________________________________________edit: can*

mrcongojack
September 04, 2006, 12:45 PM
He'll probably look for Lee or Gai to help him with speed, seeing as they are some of the fastest shinobi out there.

It'll probably mean he'll have to wear his Gai outfit!!

girlsfavtoy
September 04, 2006, 12:52 PM
i know this is off topic but i was wondering what did kyuubi mean when he told sasuke not to kill naruto or he would regret it.

No certain answer to that. I don't see the Kyuubi as some scared punk to say that so he wouldn't be killed, nor does he care if Sasuke acheives another lvl of sharingan. I just dont' see Kyuubi as `all talk`. There's probably a meaning to it.

[br]Posted on: September 04, 2006, 01:51:32 PM_________________________________________________

He'll probably look for Lee or Gai to help him with speed, seeing as they are some of the fastest shinobi out there.

It'll probably mean he'll have to wear his Gai outfit!!

Hehe, would be better than what he is wearing now though :)

bax
September 04, 2006, 01:01 PM

Off topic. But I recall Kyuubi mentioned the name "Uchiha Mandara" or something. Perhaps the first MS user in history.

neomaster121
September 04, 2006, 01:05 PM
yeah i was thinking that cause i know that if he did say something like that then there must be a huge reason. MAybe the death of naruto will unleash Uchiha Mandara (very unlikly tho)

Skeith
September 04, 2006, 02:35 PM
well in the anime when sasuke basically killed naruto (forced naruto to land on his head after falling off the side of that cliff thing... surviving that successfully is ... unlikely), do you remeber what happened? naruto was like that out side of the seal just kinda 'dead' like and then kyuubi was all like "you so weak!" (something bout thanking 4th) and then thats when naruto went all "ZOMFG I GOTS A TAIL!" and started pwning sasuke, so maybe once naruto gets that close to death or basically dead, kyuubi will start throwing out as many tails as he can... and because naruto can get 4 out on his own, with kyuubi he might be able to get more then that.... (based on the theory that naruto originally couldn't get even one tail out on his own, and kyuubi forced it out in order to ensure naruto's survival)

The Flash
September 04, 2006, 04:09 PM
Off topic. But I recall Kyuubi mentioned the name "Uchiha Mandara" or something. Perhaps the first MS user in history.

Hmm do you pay attention to the manga? And yes he did mention it, because he interacted (saw, or talk) with Uchiha madara. And kyuubii said to Sasuke, "whatever you do.. dont kill naruto, or you will regret it". He also said that Mangekyou sharingan is even more cursed than himself (kyuubii)

If you would like to read the chapter about this. "Its Naruto manga chapter 309"

yeah i was thinking that cause i know that if he did say something like that then there must be a huge reason. MAybe the death of naruto will unleash Uchiha Mandara (very unlikly tho)

hmm neomaster.. i highly doubt naruto will unleash uchiha madara.. infact he wont.

Please guys stay on topic. Talk about the prediction. thanks again

TheGreenFlash
September 04, 2006, 04:19 PM
I think that kyuubi told sasuke not to kill naruto or he would regret it because kyuubi would get revenge on sasuke for naruto cuz kyuubi has become one of narutos friends

EDIT: my prediction is naruto wont fuse wind into resengan, thats just like a evolved form of resengan.....I think naruto will fuse together the two element thingys tho...sry i forgot what they are called :smile-big

That would be funny if naruto and sasuke both went head on again with resengan and chidori and then narutos resengan obsorbs sasukes chidori and pwnts sasuke :eyeroll

neomaster121
September 04, 2006, 04:33 PM
hmm neomaster.. i highly doubt naruto will unleash uchiha madara.. infact he wont.

Please guys stay on topic. Talk about the prediction. thanks again

Sorry i was just wondering

anyway back on topic

im thinking the start of the chapter will show naruto's training and the rest will be asuma group

i think naruto and clones will be training in sections some doing different things

donkeyhigh
September 04, 2006, 04:34 PM
I think that kyuubi told sasuke not to kill naruto or he would regret it because kyuubi would get revenge on sasuke for naruto cuz kyuubi has become one of narutos friends

EDIT: my prediction is naruto wont fuse wind into resengan, thats just like a evolved form of resengan.....I think naruto will fuse together the two element thingys tho...sry i forgot what they are called :smile-big

That would be funny if naruto and sasuke both went head on again with resengan and chidori and then narutos resengan obsorbs sasukes chidori and pwnts sasuke :eyeroll

First off, if Naruto dies, the Kyubii dies too, so he can't really get any revenge on him now can he?

The latest chapter just stated that Naruto is going to try and alter his Rasengan with Wind.

noblue4u
September 04, 2006, 04:43 PM

Sort of to add to that, I remember that someone (in the manga -- I think it was Kakashi) mentions that Naruto's greatest strength is making friends out of enemies and understanding the pain of others. Naruto has managed to befriend, or at least come to terms with, a whole mess of people, both good and bad.

I think it's clear that, by now, Kyuubi has a sort of begrudging respect for Naruto, the same way he respects the Yondaime Hokage.

ANYWAY... prediction: In the near, or not-so-near, future, we will discover that the 4th has a far greater role to play in the story, even in death. As for 322, I'd say it will be mostly Akatsuki/Team Asuma and a few panels of Naruto looking exhausted.

Tha_bounce
September 04, 2006, 04:49 PM
minus the fact that people continue to try and make logical since out of an anime that isnt logical at all

That is a stretch, Don't you think? "An anime that isn't logical at all" :blink :s

so if you have a problem with my humerous remark (which was an attempt to get you so say something back just so that i could prove to myself how serious you were about this thing) do something about it...

You sound like a kid who is bored and looking to pick a fight by pushing someones buttons. They say though that sometimes the best thing to do is to do nothing at all. Oh and you proved to yourself huh? You must feel mighty accomplished... :amuse

people have their opinions, why do we have to argue over nothing? whether or not he did this move or that, he kicked the guys ass, thats all that matters, period, and you should jsut settle for that....

You seem to have a good handle on what should be and what shouldn't :eyeroll so yeah sure...the discussion part of Mangahelpers should disappear and we should all just read the manga acceptingly while holding hands singing Kumbaya.

dont do drugs, a bowl in the hand, equals cancer

Yes Yoda.

i agree with you

Prehaps that is all that matters. Anything else you think really is irrelavant. ;)

Prediction : I still can't decide whether or not Naruto will finish Rasengan. On one hand Naruto poised to be a future prodigy, surpass all Hokages and become powerful - He might complete it and this would be a sign that his potential is beginning to be tapped into. But other hand along the lines of this prediction...

Prediction:
Naruto will not complete Rasengan. He will run into the same problem as the 4th. He will however uncover something while trying to complete the jutsu. That something will then help him to invent a new jutsu. I think the 4th purposely created the incomplete jutsu so that whoever try follow his foot step to complete it will end up learning a lot about inventing jutsu. There is no way to complete a jutsu. Perhaps the lesson is that not all jutsus are completed, they all have weaknesses.

...I can't help but think Yondaime is up there with the gifted and talented in Naruto land and if he didn't manage to fuse both chakra nature and form manipulation in Rasengan then as Kakashi said - it might have been impossible from the start. Prehaps as mentioned above, trying to do so would unlock certain secrets about the jutsu or jutsu in general, provide understanding and help Naruto develop something else that still utilises both nature and form manipulating.

kunai-knight
September 04, 2006, 05:08 PM
well in the anime when sasuke basically killed naruto (forced naruto to land on his head after falling off the side of that cliff thing... surviving that successfully is ... unlikely), do you remeber what happened? naruto was like that out side of the seal just kinda 'dead' like and then kyuubi was all like "you so weak!" (something bout thanking 4th) and then thats when naruto went all "ZOMFG I GOTS A TAIL!" and started pwning sasuke, so maybe once naruto gets that close to death or basically dead, kyuubi will start throwing out as many tails as he can... and because naruto can get 4 out on his own, with kyuubi he might be able to get more then that.... (based on the theory that naruto originally couldn't get even one tail out on his own, and kyuubi forced it out in order to ensure naruto's survival)

Thats an interesting theory, but what does it have to do with Chap. 322 predictions? ;) :tem

My prediction is that we'll see some serious akatsuki action this time around - since we barely got any the last time. Or more precisely it'll end on one of its famous cliffhangers....

Blazin_Cha0s
September 04, 2006, 05:30 PM
i thought yamato was anbu, arent they supposed to be stronger than instructors?

I would think so, but if I remember correctly Asuma was an instructor at one time, as well. I'm not sure if it was also in the manga, but it was definitely in the anime. In which case, that theory is shot down. BTW, by instructors you meant teacher's at the "Ninja Academy," right?

I already made a prediction. >_>;

Skeith
September 04, 2006, 08:49 PM

Dark Sasuke what i said was a reply to this ^ lol

predictions..... hrmmm.... a little bit about the training and then some really annoying conversation when/if asuma's group gets in touch with akatsuki... yup sounds reasonable..... *sigh*

midnight789
September 04, 2006, 09:39 PM
:scry although i hate to say it, I think Naruto's new jutsu is just a wind rasengan. :crying Anywho, I'm going to hold out hope that when you combine the wind element to rasengan, it radically changes the jutsu and it wont just be an rasengan +1 type of deal.

TheGreenFlash
September 05, 2006, 01:31 AM
I really hope narutos new jutsu isnt wind resengan cuz kakashi said it will be a completly new jutsu, Also anbu arnt stronger then instructors its kind of random i think cuz wasnt kakashi a anbu at one point and now hes a instructor

poopoomaru
September 05, 2006, 02:13 AM
Perhaps Because he didnt want that kind of life-style anymore , Anbu members have to be in constant alert and under-cover mode. From what we have seen even the names of the Anbu members are subject to change by order of the Hokage. Maybe he was tired of seeing friends die in front of him? The nature of Anbu missions are those that have an incredibly high rate of danger. Considering their tasks include assasinations , tracking , infiltration , etc etc the non-stop life of danger can age someone pretty quickly. If a comparsion could be made , when Kakashi climbed the mountain one handed he stated that he had let himself get weak. From what we have seen other-wise being a Jounin still means getting A to S ranked missions. That means that his Anbu life ( what he could logically be refering to as when he was not weak ) was far more physically active then his Jounin life.

ZeroDegrez
September 05, 2006, 02:18 AM
The clones can NOT train in Taijitsu, unless what is being learned is only mental. Nothing 'physical' returns to the host body. If physical attributes were returned to the host, so to would wounds. All Naruto could learn in Taijitsu from Gai and Lee is: How to open gates, and different moves. However, no amount of clone jogging is going to make the real Naruto any faster.

graphic_content
September 05, 2006, 03:09 AM
a wind rasengan!?!?! I agree - if that is Naruto's new move - it had better at least LOOK different or else all this hype over Yondaime developing a half-finished technique and Naruto surpassing him, would have been all for nothing. seriously.

just some thoughts, but even though Kakashi admitted not being able to further teach Naruto - having developed Chidori - he can/will continue to offer his aid to Naruto; I think much of 322 will find Naruto in some form of deep thought OR speaking to Jiraiya about his current training possibly looking for some sort of push in the right direction. I think that 322's end will conclude with Hidan/Kakuzu FINALLY crossing paths with Asuma's platoon. simple but essential steps in furthering the storyline. :grin

Noko27
September 05, 2006, 08:11 AM
I'm thinking Naruto will create something that combines both the chakra blades that Asuma has and the spinning effect of Rasengan. Either that, or he'll make a form similar to Rasengan that maybe can be used for more of a long distance attack. Maybe something similar to a mace, but only the ball part with spikes or blades? :amuse

Shirogitsune
September 05, 2006, 08:40 AM
What would be sweet but not terribly likely; Naruto combines the wind element and his shadow clones. Better yet if he somehow gets his clones to "rasengan" when they pop. Pretty much,

"Hah I'll pop your clones with l337 skillz!!1!

*pop*

"Ohnoez, pwnted" - cut the f*** up, while unlikely would be sweet.

TheGreenFlash
September 05, 2006, 08:44 AM
Resengan + wind = kahmehameha! LOL

Silver_Archer
September 05, 2006, 10:22 AM
Actually, I think adding wind chakra to the rasengan will make it exponentially stronger. Think about it. The chidori is appearingly a very simplistic form manipulation, merely gathering chakra into an oval shape on the palm of a hand. Then, comes in the body activation, if I remember correctly from when kakashi explained the technique during the chunin tournament, every cell in the body begins to produce a lot of chakra which is all pumped into the chidori, which as a result limits the number of times it can be used in a day but increase its power dramatically. Then comes in the lightning nature manipulation and viola, a mere chunk of chakra in a shape of an oval becomes a lethal assassination technique.

Now, the rasengan, at form manipulation alone is pretty much even with a chidori on power. Let us hypothetically add the power gain from adding nature manipulation, aka wind. Heck... lets even assume Kakashi teaches naruto the body activation thingy. I suspect, looking at how much more powerful the chidori hypothetically becomes, the rasengan should also show an exponential increase in power.

Note, the hypothesis is based on the assumption that mere clumping of chakra together on the palm will not have much potency. I draw this from the time when Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura did tree climbing. When Sasuke put more chakra in his feet, the wood beneath it cracked. so I assume that clumping chakra together will cause more damage than a normal punch, but only to an extent.

When I think of all of these factors together, I feel that a complete wind element rasengan will truly be a very powerful technique.

Drawing from my theory, I predict that if Naruto completes making the wind rasengan, Kakashi will teach him body activation.

venicia777
September 05, 2006, 10:34 AM
anyone who has read 321 will agree with you on this. Kakashi himself says no one has been able to do it so far- add nature (wind in this case) to the 100% form rasengan. no one= great/exponential increase in rasengans power. of course yamato confirms this.

in this chapter i expect a little on narutos progress and final realization of how difficult this task is going to be (aka failed attempts0. Most importantly it is confrontation time. team asuma in the spiders web. this is going to be great- i hope. We havent had action in sometime. and it was good. but it is time

DesiSkull
September 05, 2006, 02:18 PM
i thought Kakashi said its very rare who can combine nature and form manipulation.

colorpurple
September 05, 2006, 03:08 PM
it really is about time for some action, lets hope that naruto does make some realizations, or better yets figures out how to speed things up even faster, but also, im hoping that the confrontation between asuma and the AKS will be so dramatic, because as some1 has recently said, it was nice, the training and all, but its about time for some serious partetetie~

bax
September 05, 2006, 03:39 PM
Something came up in my mind :amuse

It is about that wind Rasengan thing. Until now, we only know that the Rasengan is the only form-manipulated jutsu that Naruto has. So, it's not weird if so many people (incl. me) predicted that it will be a wind Rasengan that Naruto is trying. But I like the looks of Naruto face in the latest chapter. He seems to have a different idea about that form&nature-manipulated jutsu.

Maybe he does learned something from Jiraiya in the 2 1/2 years training. Maybe he learned other form-manipulated jutsus back then. And not to be mistaken, he never learned about any nature-manipulated jutsu from Jiraiya as he seems lost when Kakashi explained that there exist nature-manipulated chakra. Strange but I think Jiraiya should told Naruto about this in his training during the timeskip.

Uchiro
September 05, 2006, 03:42 PM
I think we've seen enough of Naruto training. I think Kishimoto will not feature him much in the next chapter. It will be more on Asuma and the other shinobi, possibly we will see the other teams get the messages from the birds and go to the other 4 bounty stations. Asuma and the gang will probably be waiting for Hidan and Kakuzu outside of the little boys room. Dialogue. Cut to Naruto finishing his new Jutsu (that we won't see yet) sweating, sitting on the ground smiling deviously. End Chapter!

neomaster121
September 05, 2006, 03:43 PM
seems lack jiraiya has a lack of belief in naruto

well i hope he changes the form of the new rasengan

Fortisdiablos
September 05, 2006, 03:50 PM
Strange but I think Jiraiya should told Naruto about this in his training during the timeskip.

I think the reason for that was because he wasn't ready for it. In those 2-1/2 years, Naruto needed to learn the essentials of being a ninja. It seems that most people don't even start nature manipulation untill they're Naruto's age or older. And even then it takes a long time to get the hang of it.

I think think all the complaining people have done about what Naruto has learned in his time with Jiraiya is unwarranted since we haven't seen him in a real fight since part 2 started. I think this new jutsu is not just for the sake of creating a single new jutsu. It's true purpose is the process involved. That process is what teaches Naruto more about Chakura usage and manipulation in general. I don't know what he'll do for speed. We don't know for sure if Naruto is that slow anymore. He didn't seem all too surprised by Sasuke's movement.

All I can say is that we'll just have to wait and see what Kishimoto has in store for Naruto.

bax
September 05, 2006, 03:59 PM
We know that Kakashi kept saying to Naruto about wind-chakra and Rasengan. I think that what makes us think that the jutsu gonna be Wind-Natured Rasengan.

My new prediction and hope: Remember "that jutsu"? Jiraiya may remind that to Naruto not to use it maybe because it is incomplete. But, with the alteration of the chakra nature, maybe the jutsu is finally safe to use. By the looks of Naruto's face in the last chapter, either:
1. He is proud that finally Kakashi said that he can surpass Yondaime; or
2. He's confident about creating wind-Rasengan; or
3. He finally can complete "that jutsu"

And for debate of training taijutsu for speed, I have a slight problem with it now. Kakashi said that what the clones learned and experienced will return to Naruto. But, does strengthening the clones make Naruto's body stronger too? If the clones got faster, so does Naruto?

Fortisdiablos
September 05, 2006, 04:02 PM
My new prediction and hope: Remember "that jutsu"? Jiraiya may remind that to Naruto not to use it maybe because it is incomplete. But, with the alteration of the chakra nature, maybe the jutsu is finally safe to use. By the looks of Naruto's face in the last chapter, either:

Though number three would be sweet, it's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

girlsfavtoy
September 05, 2006, 04:02 PM
We know that Kakashi kept saying to Naruto about wind-chakra and Rasengan. I think that what makes us think that the jutsu gonna be Wind-Natured Rasengan.

'that jutsu' will INCLUDE the kyuubi and will be rasengan + nature manipulation < 'that jutsu'

Fortisdiablos
September 05, 2006, 04:04 PM
'that jutsu' will INCLUDE the kyuubi and will be rasengan + nature manipulation < 'that jutsu'

I'm not completely clear on what your trying to say, but are you implying that a wind rasengan is "that jutsu" that Jiraiya told Naruto not to use? If so, that makes no sense, as Naruto had no clue what nature manipulation was prior to learning it from Kakashi.

bax
September 05, 2006, 04:09 PM
Though number three would be sweet, it's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Probably, but it is a prediction anyway. Now we have both Naruto and Sasuke having "that jutsu".

As, for the prediction in the very next chapter, I would say that we'll see more about the 20 brigades. Not Asuma's team, but maybe Gai's, Neji's or the other chuunins (I'm making a generalisation here = each team has one Jounin and 3 Chuunins).

Fortisdiablos
September 05, 2006, 04:13 PM
Probably, but it is a prediction anyway. Now we have both Naruto and Sasuke having "that jutsu".

As, for the prediction in the very next chapter, I would say that we'll see more about the 20 brigades. Not Asuma's team, but maybe Gai's, Neji's or the other chuunins (I'm making a generalisation here = each team has one Jounin and 3 Chuunins).

Maybe Neji has his own team? But he hasn't been a Jounin for that long so who knows.

Sasuke's "that justu" was a katon ninjutsu right? Maybe he creates a Krillin style flame disc in his hand. That's not dramatic enough for Orochimaru to stop him though, right?

bax
September 05, 2006, 04:19 PM
Sasuke's "that justu" was a katon ninjutsu right? Maybe he creates a Krillin style flame disc in his hand. That's not dramatic enough for Orochimaru to stop him though, right?

I don't know about that. I don't recall any words that refer to Sasuke's "that jutsu". Perhaps it is one of Oro's uber jutsu.

Maybe Neji has his own team? But he hasn't been a Jounin for that long so who knows.

Well, Jounin are just a title anyway (maybe only distinguished from others by their experience). For Neji's case, he is powerful even he was still a Genin. He even beat Kidomaru in his level2 cursed seal state.

Anyway, the new chapter is coming soon. We'll see about that.

Fortisdiablos
September 05, 2006, 04:36 PM
I don't know about that. I don't recall any words that refer to Sasuke's "that jutsu". Perhaps it is one of Oro's uber jutsu.

The only reason I mentioned katon ninjutsu was because they showed the last seal he made and it was a tora seal. I don't know if only fire techniques end with tiger seals, but Sasuke mentioned that during the first bell test.

4ghost
September 05, 2006, 06:33 PM
I think Naruto will be able to use Rasengan with one hand or at least without a kage bunshin by the end of the next chapter. Naruto's motivation to do so will be because he would want to be able to utilize every clone for the training. In this way Naruto will be able to put each individual clone to attempt at applying the nature manipulation to the rasengan.

THETRUTH.com
September 05, 2006, 07:26 PM
I think that Naruto could benefit from having a clone do taijutsu training, in much the way Kakashi said Sasuke benefited from seeing Lee's speed. But I dont think he is that slow and also I dont see that happening because he is so focused on his new jutsu.