PDA

View Full Version : Discussion The many deaths of...

kaliayev
November 13, 2008, 01:50 PM
Gantz has slowed down a bit since the countdown to katastrophe was revealed. To counter any possible disillusionment, feel free to come to this thread and predict how various characters will bite the dust when katastrophe finally arrives.

croissant
November 14, 2008, 12:17 AM
Somehow, i imagine that katou would be the first to go.. He has the same gung ho ness of kei without his awesomeness. So how will he die? hmmm....

Hes up against some alien using that lame y-gun again. Somehow he gets tangled up with the cords of the y-gun then the aliens pull the strings cutting him in pieces and we end up with katou fillet.

Masterchief
November 14, 2008, 01:50 AM
I think the old man will die first if anyone. Because out of all of them he has the least amount of developement ( I mean even sakata has had more)

Kozar927
November 14, 2008, 11:49 AM
I think Rieka will die. I don't know how, but She will die because of the Kei love conflict. It would just be fitting. I really don't think Kato will die.

croissant
November 15, 2008, 02:03 AM
I think Rieka will die. I don't know how, but She will die because of the Kei love conflict. It would just be fitting. I really don't think Kato will die.

erm, i hope she can die sexily?? :p ..haven't seen anyone die that way.

baboysai
November 15, 2008, 02:33 AM
Reika will not die because she will remain the cute idol or something. -_-;

Tae will die another death though :scry, pwned by some alien, thus igniting Kei's super-cool warrior mode.

Ryou will die a wimp, begging for Kei to save him.

Cherry won't die.

The kid (forgot the name :shakefist, Takeshi-something?) will die too, while Kaze tries to save him but ends up a little too late.. ouch.

dun care about the old man really :XD

Oh no, and wouldn't it be totally gantz-like if Kei died at the final chapter?? aaaiiieee!

croissant
November 15, 2008, 08:06 AM
yeah who cares about the old man hehe. But on the flip side maybe kaze will die and takeshi will ignite his uber mode and start whooping alien asses like yoda.

But kei dying again for the umpteenth time? he might surpass goku with the amount of deaths that he has.... lolz, dragonballs and gantz balls.

baboysai
November 15, 2008, 08:52 AM
that's alright. This time, when Kei dies, it would be final. :o

fancyultrafresh
November 15, 2008, 10:12 PM
I think Kei and Katou will survive to the end. They'll almost die a dozen times like usual but they won't actually die ;D Reika can't either :| She's too awesome. I think the old man is likely to go first ): I want Kaze/Takeshi survive! I don't really care what happens to Sakurai or Inaba : /

croissant
November 15, 2008, 10:34 PM
inaba i don't care, but i kinda like sakurai. I think that he had quite a lot of chapters that developed him in character. He has a guilty conscience and was able to get laid. Like kei when he was still green, i think this guy has some potential to be awesome.

Oku can kill the guys who dont have a chapter of their own... like the old guy and inaba. Heck, even takeshi has his own chapter to introduce him. I'd love to see him beat the crap outta aliens again like he did last time. But yeah, nobody is safe in this manga....

putopooche
November 16, 2008, 01:20 AM
i think.. kei.. katou.. muscle rider .. cherry .. will survive.. i guess they will just revive the other's.. i think i know how their brains work :tem