PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

KaNx
November 13, 2008, 03:10 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics and Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43590) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

The RAW for chapter 523 is out. Get it at the RTS thread HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1118255#post1118255).

Discuss about the chapter and predict for the next here.

gfire2
November 18, 2008, 05:23 AM
wow, i wonder if nami is in the new world sky islands

RobinotX
November 18, 2008, 05:29 AM
Hmm, those are early spoilers..

I think they are fake though.. o_o

Oh well.. it's sounds plausible.. but.. hmm I don't know =-=.
If it's true, it is really to train the SH..

Well we see what will happen..
I am taking it as a yes. But I am not confinced...

ZeroChrome
November 18, 2008, 05:47 AM
IDK. last week was also like this. we all thought it was fake but it wasn't. and if they also were stated at AP, then it definitely is true.

btw. good thing we got to know about the other SHs. only Zoro wasn't stated :darn chapter looked good

ANBU4U
November 18, 2008, 05:47 AM
Nah these are likely Legit. Fake One Piece Spoilers are really rather rare.

Im shocked however, that Boa and Luffy went to ID alone...I felt certain that at least a handful of Amazons would come.

This seals the deal on Boa joining for me, here's why:

1. This is essentially one on one time between Luffy and Hancock. That means character development, which usually means crew.

2. NO WAY (especially with this love sickness problem, which likely impairs Boa when Luffy is not near) does Boa get through the coming events with her neutrality in tact...the WG will be after her, likely keeping her from returning to Amazon Lilly, wheter she wants to or not.

3. Jimbei's refusal to meet solidifies my opinion that under NO circumstances would Boa bend to the World Governments will under current circumstances. She and the fishman likely hate the WG for similar (if not the same) reasons, THUS that they both responded the the WG's summons in the same way speaks strongly for the resolve those reasons have created. The two essentially took the title of Shichibukai to protect their kin **assuming in Jimbei's case** and as a result of the changed situation (them actually having to do shit) they will likely bolt into roles actively opposed to the WG. Boa to the Strawhats, and Jimbei to god knows where. Perhaps FI and a resurrected Sun Pirate crew?

If reason 3 plays out like I imagine expect Boa and Jimbei to have some sort of meeting that makes up both of their minds one way or another. The subject? Fisher-Tiger.

As for Nami, I KNEW she'd end up in the Sky Isles, if only because I've always thought Mantra was an ability meant for her.

I can't speculate much on Frankies location, who knows what Oda's thinking, but I wouldn't be entirely shocked to find Vegapunk involved, if distantly. Perhaps an abandoned Pacifista manufacturing lab hidden on some back ally frozen isle that Kuma remembered? He IS like the prototype after all, its not unthinkable that he would remember such a place and think to send Franky there.

As for Sanji. That's bound to be interesting.

Finally I'll say this. It looks that Oda really IS putting each Strawhat on their own island, with their own mini arc..............so I honestly don't think that we will be seeing the whole crew together again for at least a year or so.

About 1 or 2 weeks One Piece time, as the crew can only meet at ONE place, the ship, and Luffy can there in a week at the earliest. Once there he'll probably have to bolt though...so look for the crew to be assembled already..if just barely.

I highly doubt the crew will be involved in Ace's rescue in any immediate sense (read: they won't be at ID, nor will they meet Luffy half-way between ID and SA.)

$$EDIT$$

It just occurred to be how far the Sky Isles are from SA, it may take Nami a good while to get back...and that's assuming shes the farthest. Especially considering she has to A) get her bearing, and B) find a route off the clouds that would kill her. Not to mention procuring a ship that can be manned by one (or slightly more) and still survive the treacherous journey.

Then again, maybe it's not so bad. We know there are more tradition ways to enter the sky isles than the knock-up-stream (some sort of mountain to the clouds) (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/238/05/) and given the OP worlds geography such a route almost HAS to be via the redline, so perhaps she won't be as far as I think.

BUT, if that is indeed the case it almost certainly means that Nami is at a different area of the skyisles than we saw (not Skypeia or Angel Island) and also lets not forget that the mountain route to and from the white sea is also really dangerous (though perhaps more preferable with only one person making the trip.). (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/238/06/)

Regardless of the scenario shes not getting back to SA with out a LOT of grief. Just think of what happened to the Strawhats between the Sky Islands and the Shabondy Archipelago, The good news for Nami is that she can ignore her Log Post and take a more direct route using the vivre card.

RobinotX
November 18, 2008, 05:53 AM
Ok I take this as a legit spoiler then.

My thoughts:

First.. Hancock and Luffy togheter is WIN. 80% certain she will join.
Second: We see each member on their own island. So it's training arc. Franky gets a cyborg upgrade? Nami is going to use the wheather properly.. if now she get's her Clima Tact imbued with a Weather DF. Sanji I have no clue.. only the comedian aspects x'3. I am wonderin where Chopper is then =D. And Brook ^^ I hope Brook is on Voodoo Island or Shaman Island to learn certain songs v_v. Probably they think he is a God because it's someone who is death who comes back from the death 8'D.

Ah wonderfull..
I hope its true now n_n

Qiu Rin
November 18, 2008, 05:53 AM
Well... if the spoiler is true, then I really have pity on Sanji. I can't wait till he finds out about Luffy.
The only question to me is, how he'll get stronger on this island...

ibn.
November 18, 2008, 05:57 AM
hmmm... as disappointing as last week was, this seems to more than make up for it. Jinbei sounds too cool to be true. i'm almost shaking with excitement.

since it seems everyone is on an island where they benefit, Robin is on an island with a Poneglyph. where is Usopp?!?!?!

ydarsius
November 18, 2008, 05:59 AM
Sanji arrives on a "female island" (the dream island Momoroi Island, where the Kamabaka kingdom is.) like luffy but this island is pink from grass to trees to animals. But here's the irony. Sanji is being chased by a group of homosexuals. *note that if u put o infront of the kamabaka, it says okamabakka which means alot of homosexuals or full of homosexuals*

if this true, i'll die on laughing :))

but how come kuma know all "SH crew's speciality", and send them in "right place"?? like nami with weather, franky with tool and sanji with okama??

ZeroChrome
November 18, 2008, 06:01 AM
I'm thinking that Franky will learn how to build mechanical puppets (cola-powered :grin) to help him repairing Sunny or probably fight alongside him. or maybe he'll build.... the last secret weapon of Sunny? :darn

Goji
November 18, 2008, 06:05 AM
Finally I'll say this. It looks that Oda really IS putting each Strawhat on their own island, with their own mini arc..............so I honestly don't think that we will be seeing the whole crew together again for at least a year or so.

I agree with you on everything in your post except for this. Think it would take too long to give everyone their own mini arc. They'll probably find out about everyone's 'upgrades'/progress in a flashback-like manner when they use their new abilities in a battle or other situation...

Can't wait to find out how franky'll be upgraded on his island. ^^

RobinotX
November 18, 2008, 06:07 AM
Lol nice thinking.

About Franky.. everyone is saying they are to weak. But if Franky use the Soldier Dock System en makes some real soldiers x'3. SUPAAAH SOLDIERS..

We have a nice little army there x'3

pikk0n
November 18, 2008, 06:09 AM
Personally, I believe that this spoiler is fake since Luffy and Boa seemed to have departed a little too soon. Hiding in her overcoat? Sounds like the person who wrote this really wanted those two together and the relationship to happen as soon as possible. The last part... Even that is not that believeable. Showing Garp, Ace, WB and Jimbei so soon. I don't think Oda would show all his hands so early. Besides, why the hell would the cover be Spandam when the focus has been on capturing CP9??!! It would have sounded remotely believeable if the person had a cover story with CP9 vs those captains.

I stand by my decision and should I be proven wrong in 24 hours. *cough* I never made this statement *cough* LOL!

Conclusion = fake spoiler

RobinotX
November 18, 2008, 06:18 AM
The only reason I say it true because other say it was the same as previous week..
I am not fully confinced but.. we shall see n_n

Akainu
November 18, 2008, 06:18 AM
first of all, I am very happy that both Luffy and the stor have left Amazon Lily.
this is very well orchestrated by Oda and I would be surprised if he didn't do it for the purpose of having an "amazon tankoban".

the thing that bugs me a little is, that all the SH that were mentioned in the spoiler landed on some more or less useful island that was kinda predicted. not that it would take away the awesomenes of punishing Sanji and so on ^^

and although this chapter seems to be transitional, I think there will be at least one more like this to catch up on all the other SH and then return to Luffy and ID? I could even imagine the whole situation being split up for a rather long time, i.e. until the fights start.

now what to think of it (assuming it's true since it is on AP too):
Jinbei might after all be a somehow nice guy, Oda shows us the force of WB and his crew and furthermore that Garp actually seems to care about Ace - what's left? maybe the role of Dragon, but I get the feeling that this big event is already big enough with the players set.

ANBU4U
November 18, 2008, 06:27 AM
Well the second spoiler confirmed all of my assumptions more or less.

Franky IS on an island related to Vegapunk (what other genius do YOU know in OP?) and it IS likely a place where he can upgrade himself.

Nami IS on a new sky isle, though she may not be learning mantra as I had hoped.

and Sanji...well I was right in thinking that it would be unpredictable Oda nonsense. Poor Sanji.

Also with Jimbei at ID (or near) it seems at though I was right about an imminent meeting between he and Boa (though I'm the first to admit that was an easy call).

Furthermore, if you had any suspicions about Kuma's motives, they should be unequivocally resolved. We may not know his exact plan...but they are clearly favorable to the SH's as he sent everyone so far to a place tailor made to further their growth. (save for Sanji who, for the moment, looks to have been shit on.)

bittman
November 18, 2008, 06:31 AM
I've called the last few fake and been wrong...but this time something is definately off:

Everything is moving wayyyyyy too fast.

One Spoiler introduces Jimbei, sends Kizaru out (again) and then cuts to Whitebeard? Seems like way too much. It also has Luffy and Hancock going alone. I'm sure Momonga has gone "Yay the Shichibukai is coming. Forget the point that she's left her entire crew behind." Seems strange since I imagine the crews were factored into the count.

The other shows a lot of the Strawhat's in, what I would guess as, 3 - 4 page shots which also seems pretty fast. I was kind of hoping, given Luffy's 4 day journey, that we would get at THE VERY LEAST a chapter for each Strawhat.

Sachsenhesse
November 18, 2008, 06:35 AM
damn how many crazy islands does oda create...

maybe is mr. 3, bon kurry from the homosexuell island =D

whahappaz
November 18, 2008, 06:40 AM
Does no one care about zoro? I hope he landed in a place with demon spirits. so he can learn the evil haki >:)

RobinotX
November 18, 2008, 06:45 AM
It was MR 2 =P

Usopp is on Sniper Island
Zoro is on Wanno
Chopper is somewhere with docters ._.
Robin Poneglyph
Brook.... Still saying Shaman or Voodoo

Akainu
November 18, 2008, 06:49 AM
care aout zoro? sure we do. but he's not in the spoilers and if true I guess he would be.
also that said he will most likely be there next chapter ... would be cool if he only got one site with a massive cliffhanger ]:->

yukai
November 18, 2008, 06:58 AM
I think brook will be on an Island of music

Akainu
November 18, 2008, 07:05 AM
Like WHERE THE HELL AM I??? ;)
more like:
"Assistant: is he going to survive
Doctor: I'm afraid, only time will tell!
Assistant: ... "

Sachsenhesse
November 18, 2008, 07:10 AM
Like WHERE THE HELL AM I??? ;)

wouldnt be a labyrinth with him in the middle just wonderful?

moonster x
November 18, 2008, 07:11 AM
i dunno what to say but if this spoiler true then we will know what jinbei look like... and what i want to know is how many shichibukai refuse to give cooperation with WG and MHQ...if it fake i cant say anything...by the way thanks for the spoiler... :D

Josl
November 18, 2008, 07:22 AM
more like:
"Assistant: is he going to survive
Doctor: I'm afraid, only time will tell!
Assistant: ... "

Wouldn't be a cliffhanger at all because everyone knows zorry is never going to die

Everybody is on an island where they can benefit and it's only likely zorro is on an island where he can learn some new techniques but zorro isn't the type who is learning from others so he will learn something in some test(death labyrinth or kill the Dragon or something like that).

On Topic

The spoiler is real because Battle Franky never post false spoiler.
Great Spoilers. Fast movement and interesting. I get the feeling WG will lose.
Too many big names on the other side when Shanks and Dragon fight too what i belive they will

knivez
November 18, 2008, 07:28 AM
Hey guys been a long time since I posted but here I am again.

Ok this is what I'm getting out of this. Everyone is on a different island getting a power upgrade. Luffy and Boa set out to Impel Down to save ace before he gets transferred to Marineford. They will have to defeat Momogai before they can use his ship so this will probably be a nice battle. Jimbei chose his side in this battle and it's the pirate side. He is rampaging at Impel Down trying to save Ace and thus getting into the good graces of the worlds greatest pirate, Whitebeard. Granddaddy Grap is checking up on one of his grandsons at Impel Down. So that makes: Luffy, Garp, Ace, Jimbei, Boa AND Kizaru heading or being at Impel Down. Could make for a nice arc.

Akainu
November 18, 2008, 07:36 AM
Wouldn't be a cliffhanger at all because everyone knows zorry is never going to die

if you say so... I could add that Oda is free to do what he wants but I'm not going to since there are too many zoro fanboys and -girls out there that would bash me even for just mentioning him dead <.<'

well whatever.
I wonder why it's Kizaru again. he just had a fight ... or are the other two useless under water?

Jammer
November 18, 2008, 07:42 AM
great chap if spoilers are true and IMO they are ^^
so everyone is sent for an upgrade - Sanji will train by running from the okama it seems
hmm imo Kuma sent the Strawhats to all those places on behalf of Garp
and hey, Nami being in the sky studying the weather means she can glide down to wherever she wants after she's ready
and knivez - they're proly not going to fight Momonga, Boa can wear Luffy (i.e. as a scarf, he's gomu gomu afterall) to fool the VA into letting them both onboard

goldb
November 18, 2008, 07:47 AM
FINALLY IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S ON!!!!
WOOOHOOOH!!!

looks like all the SHs are gonna come bk wid extra knowledge in their skilled areas...

i'm sorri i cant hold the excitement!!! i feel like a child!!!

Evohwoo
November 18, 2008, 07:52 AM
Sounds true for me.
With everyone on a island where they will learn different power ups fitting to their character, would be Oda like. I mean, we wouldn't see them learn those things but we know that they will come up with something new.
Also, that Luffy and Boa are going without other amazons could be because of the haki training or something (or their marriage lol).

Luffy -> Haki
Nami -> learns more about using the weather
Franky -> some awesome cyborg stuff
Sanji -> (sorry, but I always thought of his fighting style a bit.. homosexual. So maybe the origins of this style is from that homo island.. so they teach him.^^)

The other will also benefit from the citizens of "their" islands...
Damn, can't wait for the next chaps.

Ah btw, just hearing about Jimbei being introcued makes me fucking excited.

cheaptrick
November 18, 2008, 08:20 AM
Sounds true for me.
Sanji -> (sorry, but I always thought of his fighting style a bit.. homosexual. So maybe the origins of this style is from that homo island.. so they teach him.^^)

lol could it be that it's the island where mr 2 was taught to fight? ahah poor Sanji.
it would be cool if franky were to be upgraded up (or even more) to a pacifista level!

btw i don't understand why those who wrote the spoilers are so surprised that jimbe is not tiger... of course both hancock and nyon would know at least the shichibukai's identities, wouldn't they? (well, BB is still a new entry) besides i don't think the tenryubito would have even allowed the WG to make him a shichibukai if tha were the case..

edit: but seriously, how can luffy hide in the overcoat? wouldn't he be a little too easy to spot?

Akainu
November 18, 2008, 08:22 AM
too bad the spoiler doesn't say anything about Margret... I think that means she won't join, or maybe... is she hiding somewhere?

ShinuZERO
November 18, 2008, 08:36 AM
HAHA, there goes my theory of her being Luffy's mom. Although looking back, it was a little far fetched.

dragonballz66
November 18, 2008, 08:37 AM
Since Sanji is the SH cook, the island where he was transported to will teach him how to cook amazing dishes which will give the crew members power-up. ;)

Evohwoo
November 18, 2008, 08:44 AM
Haha, yeah, could also be possible that he just improves his cooking skills there..
But as s.o. mentioned before, mr.2 had almost the same fighting style as Sanji.. and yet, we don't know where those islands are.

RobinotX
November 18, 2008, 08:54 AM
Spoilers are confirmed _O_

Holy shit yes ^^. Oda you are a Genius 8'D

Ace is really tortured ._.

lpc2142
November 18, 2008, 08:59 AM
Hi im new in this forum. I just went to AP forums and it had been confirmed by BF that the spoiler is real. BF had a spoiler pic of ace in ID and garp is shown talking to him!

cheaptrick
November 18, 2008, 09:03 AM
to be more correct, about hancock, the spoiler script says:
"hancock is madly in love with luffy.
luffy and hancock head to impel down by themselves.
with luffy clinging to hancock's body and hiding inside her dress, they manage to board on momonga's ship"
(it doesn't say "overcoat" but i guess it's implied that hancock would wear something really big and heavy in order to be able to hide luffy inside:-))

Evohwoo
November 18, 2008, 09:03 AM
Never doubted that those were fake but I'm kinda happy now^^
This will be an awesome chapter and I'm 100% sure that it was the right desicion from Oda to scatter the crew and to send Luffy to ID.
Can't wait to see Luffy and Boa travelling together <3

happy GIN smily
November 18, 2008, 09:12 AM
great chapter if true.

finally we see some development of the BIG story.

thats what makes One Piece so cool. its not just about the SH adventures. the adventures take place in a world that is so much bigger

kkck
November 18, 2008, 09:24 AM
Sanji on a gay island? Thats even funnier than an island with only man....
How is the world are the strawhats supose to gather if they are so far appart? I could see nami's island being close to where the strawhats are going to gather but other than that....

Evohwoo
November 18, 2008, 09:28 AM
Sanji on a gay island? Thats even funnier than an island with only man....
How is the world are the strawhats supose to gather if they are so far appart? I could see nami's island being close to where the strawhats are going to gather but other than that....

The problem is, that only Franky, Robin, Nami and maybe Sanji are able to find a way back on their own. We all know that Luffy now has the help of Boa.. It will be very interesting to see how Zoro gets back to his crew members.

moonster x
November 18, 2008, 09:32 AM
so kuma really give the SH a favour then... what his motive? i wonder what garp and ace is talkin about...

yukai
November 18, 2008, 09:38 AM
I really hope he doesn't turn out to be like Mr.2, or change his nickname to pink leg Sanji.

Tsukisama
November 18, 2008, 09:40 AM
I don't think that we have much to worry about the SH finding each other. They know where the ship is, and even more helpful is that Luffy is going to go somewhere in which he might be mentioned in the headlines of the news. So, if the places where the other crew members receive the news, they should find out about Ace and Luffy.

I also don't expect to see them for a little while. The SH crew needs to learn and grow in strength. Luffy also needs time to help save Ace. Kuma will be there as well. Perhaps he will tell Luffy where he sent his crew after the battle is over. Then, Luffy could go to Shabondy to get the ship and then with some help (likely from Hancock) sail to the places to retrieve them.

I am glad to find out that Franky, Nami, and Sanji are in places where they can get stronger. Nami's place is perfect for her. Hopefully, through Franky's adventure on his island we learn more about Vegepunk, who is likely the genius in question. Sanji can probably learn something where he is too. I wouldn't be surprised if the guys on his island are really good cooks or skilled in dance or something. Sanji could add quite a bit to his repertoire.
[hr]
Also, just a warning. Although Sanji being on an island of homosexuals has comedic value, posts that are insensitive to various groups of people (in this case, homosexuals) will not be tolerated. So, keep that in mind as you post.

RobinotX
November 18, 2008, 09:40 AM
If that happens. Sanji = Fail.

But that will never happen v_v

Aizen Sama
November 18, 2008, 09:47 AM
This chapter is going to be epic. And where the hell is Zoro. I suspect he's going to get a ridiculous power up. It would be cool somehow Kuma told Rayleigh where he sent him and Rayleigh trained Zoro because Rayleigh was first mate to the pirate king.

Yans86
November 18, 2008, 09:49 AM
Sanji on an Homosexual island...........ah aha a ha a aha ha ha ha haha hah a he is going to kill Luffy to have been in Amazon Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However...........I predicted ODA!!!!!!!!!!I Knew that Jinbei and Hancock wouldn't partecipate in the war,I predicted it almost 2 month ago!!!!!!!!!!Now I want to see what is going to happen with Mihawk,Kuma, Doflamingo,Moria and BB!!!!

If Mihawk was in WB crew...at the time he fought Shanks.......
Moria is too much beaten up,and he is a pussy without his zombie,too scared to face strong people all alone......
Kuma.....unpredictable,even if he shows up...
The only two people really ambitious that can take huge advantage by killing WB,are DoFlamingo and BB...and we know that they r going to betray the Marines one day or another.....

Also.....Jinbei and Hancock can join force to free Ace....for the slave story,and for the fact that Hancock is helping Luffy,the one that punched a Tenryubito to defend a fishman...

Is this the end for both WB and the Shichibukai as an institution??????

noot_das_schaf
November 18, 2008, 09:49 AM
omg, when i read the part of sanji i laughed out loud!!!
that would be so hilarious!!!!:XD
"chased by homosexuals" ... that poor guy is hated from fate *rofl*

Moroboshi
November 18, 2008, 09:51 AM
It seems that part of the translation isn't correct. This one:

黄猿、海賊500人捕獲。
白髭に動きあり。
などの情報が部下から報告されている。
The statement that Kizaru hunting on Jimbei will make is not right!

There is "Kizaru has 500 pirate arrested" nothing more ...

Aizen Sama
November 18, 2008, 09:56 AM
I'm happy and depressed because now I know I'm going to have to devote the rest of my life to reading OP.

llmcduff
November 18, 2008, 10:07 AM
I'm happy and depressed because now I know I'm going to have to devote the rest of my life to reading OP.
LOL! And from the way things are going, it will take a while before OP ends.

Looking at the new picture, I really feel bad for Ace and Gramp. Ace is severely tortured and I'm sure Gramp feels horrible seeing his grandson like that. Does anyone think that Gramp will switch side?

narutoschkraknives
November 18, 2008, 10:09 AM
ok first i think that luffy will learn haki and has everybody else noticed that theyre bountys have yet to rise i know oda used this as a time to give ussop and sanji proper bountys but its been 3 days the bountys shoud be rising and almost out.um wen they went to shabondy i always thought that somebody would tell luffy he cant go into the new world yet and he would send robin and sanji to go get someof there old freinds to join the crew it may sound like fan fic but that is wat i thought was gong to happen but with them being sent over the world they might comeback with some nakma just a thought andthis whole love thing is y i love oda he always actin a fool

o yea ep 377 was the best episode since ep 52

Super Angillis
November 18, 2008, 10:09 AM
Well Sanji could get stronger on that island if he has to keep fighting the homosexuals off. Seems that Kuma has a sense of humor after all. I wonder if Brooke will end up on some sort of Laundery Island, because there would be lots of panties?

Moroboshi
November 18, 2008, 10:11 AM
Translation of the picture dialogs (from AP):

garp: ??(i cant read the kanji so blurry)は あるのか? (next bubble) エース!
garp: is there (something)? ace!

ace: ハア。。ハア。。 ジジイ
ace: (breathing hard) old man

RobinotX
November 18, 2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah I just saw..

Also Kizaru caught 500 pirates.

Well they are really relatives then...

cheaptrick
November 18, 2008, 10:16 AM
i may be wrong but i thought it was simply kuma's df power's trademark to send people wherever they wished deep in their soul so i doubt kuma knows where he teleported each of the straw hats

dsr
November 18, 2008, 10:18 AM
What I predict is that Boa dies by the hands of BB just to save Luffy.

Yans86
November 18, 2008, 10:18 AM
Kizaru caught the SN he has beaten up,along with their crew....nothing to say about that....

yukai
November 18, 2008, 10:19 AM
No, his Df power is rejection.
Remember triller bark, he rejected luffy's pain.

RobinotX
November 18, 2008, 10:19 AM
.. just found something..

Zoro is on the Island of Yoinka.. a Pig Island ._.

WTF, did Zoro really want to go there x'3?

Akainu
November 18, 2008, 10:26 AM
where did you find that RobinotX?

also 500 Pirates? that doesn't sound like 9 supernovae along with 8 supernovae crews at all :blink he must've arrested each and every single pirate that was around at Sabaody.
and yes that matters. imagine where they were brought or will be brought and in addition to that how they feel about the pirate that drew an admirals attention to the place they were at!

ZeroChrome
November 18, 2008, 10:35 AM
also 500 Pirates? that doesn't sound like 9 supernovae along with 8 supernovae crews at all :blink

Capone's crew, maybe? he does have a large pirate crew inside him :p

Moroboshi
November 18, 2008, 10:35 AM

That spoiler as RobinotX said, it can be found on AP and it came from a japanese forum

Finale
November 18, 2008, 10:36 AM
If all these shichibukai are defecting will the WG still have the manpower to stop WB and still deal with the various other threats around the globe? I think Mihawk will fight simply to face strong opponents who he'll fight specifically I don't know. I was hoping that Jinbei was the world's greatest martial artist and that he would be Sanji's ultimate opponent but its beginning to look like that won't happen now. I'm surprised we didn't get to see Margaret and the others seeing them off, she may have sneaked on board. All in all this is going to be an epic arc.

Yans86
November 18, 2008, 10:40 AM

also 500 Pirates? that doesn't sound like 9 supernovae along with 8 supernovae crews at all :blink he must've arrested each and every single pirate that was around at Sabaody.
and yes that matters. imagine where they were brought or will be brought and in addition to that how they feel about the pirate that drew an admirals attention to the place they were at!

2SN(Zoro and Luffy) are away...
5SN(Capone,Bonny,Kidd and his fellow,Law)escaped from Si 4SN(Drake,Urouge,Apoo,Hawkins)where beaten up ny Kizaru!!!!Can't they have crew of 1 hundred....2 hundred people???Foxy had a lot of fellow,Crocodile too.....so......and Kizaru is an admiral and he wasn't the only marine there...

llmcduff
November 18, 2008, 10:41 AM
No, his Df power is rejection.
Remember triller bark, he rejected luffy's pain.
I think his power is more like compression and expansion of air and he can teleport shoot laser out of his orifices. Rejection sounds like Bleach's Inouie power.

Akainu
November 18, 2008, 10:43 AM
aha, thx Moroboshi...

umm Yans... we don't know who escaped and who didn't - what you posted are just assumptions on what happend and it could well be that there was no one who could escape or only capone and bonney or, or, or...

Tsukisama
November 18, 2008, 10:50 AM
I think his power is more like compression and expansion of air and he can teleport shoot laser out of his orifices. Rejection sounds like Bleach's Inouie power.

Actually, I think a good English word that characterizes Kuma's DF ability is "repulsion." He can repel things, either physically or in a more abstract sense as he did when he repelled Luffy's pain. The most recent episode of the anime did a very good job of depicting his Nikyu Nikyu abilities in a clear fashion. I was also a little uncertain exactly how his powers worked until I saw that episode, but his powers are off-topic.

As for the Zoro spoiler, did the island really revolve around pigs, or is the pig thing just from the name?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the spoiler.

Punky fish
November 18, 2008, 10:58 AM
...I just realised how much Ace looks like Garp..

Yeah! The chapter is going to be great! I don't actually care where the rest of the crew were sent, but everything in the chapter is still great! That Luffy and Hancock thing is just hilarious. I wonder how the marines didn't notice anything....?

nicodelaiterra
November 18, 2008, 11:21 AM
Is it the consensus that Kuma sent everyone to the place where they could become stronger? Certainly seems that way.

I wonder if Luffy will be able to master his Haki on the Marine ship.

GoE
November 18, 2008, 11:27 AM
Brooke: bald island or ppl-that-hates-music island
Chopper: Medic island
Robin: book island
Usopp: no island, he fell in ocean and dies

Downanime00
November 18, 2008, 11:34 AM
I've called the last few fake and been wrong...but this time something is definately off:

One Spoiler introduces Jimbei, sends Kizaru out (again) and then cuts to Whitebeard? Seems like way too much. It also has Luffy and Hancock going alone. I'm sure Momonga has gone "Yay the Shichibukai is coming. Forget the point that she's left her entire crew behind." Seems strange since I imagine the crews were factored into the count.

The other shows a lot of the Strawhat's in, what I would guess as, 3 - 4 page shots which also seems pretty fast. I was kind of hoping, given Luffy's 4 day journey, that we would get at THE VERY LEAST a chapter for each Strawhat.

Well Momonga job just just to take Boa and not everyone else so that's why on her can go so it's the only way luffy could get on the ship. Because ONLY Boa could get on so disguise as a kuja girl won't work because like I said only Boa can board.
[hr]

HAHA, there goes my theory of her being Luffy's mom. Although looking back, it was a little far fetched.

That theory already went to hell a few week ago.

Akainu
November 18, 2008, 11:36 AM
it would be cool if brook was on sad insomnia island - purpose: cheering everyone up and then putting them to sleep with the strongest songs he has.
and chopper: isle of pestilence or so... hey, they have to get better, they aren't on a caribic cruise

narutoschkraknives
November 18, 2008, 11:52 AM
do u think that kuma wants to join the sh i mean hes helping them get stronger and with luffy learning haki on the marine ship there arent much that can beat him i think zoro has already masterd haki that asura thing is the ultimate haki and i wonder if anybody was sent back to east blue i always thought that blood would be the thing that beats all loagi types beat crocidile

Organizized
November 18, 2008, 11:54 AM
Usopp: no island, he fell in ocean and dies
-.-
I think we're all guessing where he landed. (Hint: it's in your heart....... or Elbaf)

Anyway, OH HELL YEAH! This chapter looks like it's gonna be awesome. Finally we see some war action, not to mention Ace. Talking to Garp. Tortured and beat up. I love it.

I laughed heartily at Sanji's location. I can't see any way to give him a real major powerup that would keep his chool characteristics, though. I mean if his kishido had been portrayed as a bad characteristic throught out this whole series there would be two options:

1. Fight lots of transvestites until he doesn't even hesitate about kicking a woman ever again.
2. He turns gay and doesn't give a damn about his kishido anymore.

Any of these would be totally uncool and remove his most awesome characteristics, though, so there is no way Oda would pull something like that. There'll probably be some weird way of him getting a power-up there that we can't predict yet.

This chapter is gonna give me so much more than I could ever hope for. :amuse

do u think that kuma wants to join the sh i mean hes helping them get stronger and with luffy learning haki on the marine ship there arent much that can beat him i think zoro has already masterd haki that asura thing is the ultimate haki and i wonder if anybody was sent back to east blue i always thought that blood would be the thing that beats all loagi types beat crocidile

I don't know.. Kuma seemed pretty sure when he said he'd never see Luffy again.

Kaiser Will
November 18, 2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah, Kuma may be related to Dragon, and about Organizized say, what a difficult name hum, Kuma was pretty sure about he will never see Luffy again.
But let's talk about the chapter. I feel like a child now. Oda are a fu*** genious, first all the separation and now each one of the crew are getting strong. Less Sanji, Kuma screw up with Sanji, he is really gonna kill Luffy after everyone told what they had been through. But didi't say anything about Robin, Chopper and Brook. And I'm wondering how they gonna met each other again? And we finally know, I hope, the diference of the names in the family.

RichardMNixon
November 18, 2008, 12:06 PM
-.-
Hint: it's in your heart

Oh man! I didn't think of that! I hope so, Sogeki no shima de...

This chapter and the next will be pretty intense, we've been waiting how long to see Jinbei in action?

I don't think each crew member will get an arc as long as Luffy's. I could see maybe half a chapter per character, that'd be four chapters for the whole crew.

r3born
November 18, 2008, 12:12 PM
Island of Pig? WTF Epic, no? Pig, for god sake...

fallou
November 18, 2008, 12:15 PM
Lol, Sanji's nightmare, okama island!! Maybe mr 2 bon-chan lives here..Maybe Sanji learns the real ballet kempo there...Maybe he falls in love with mr2...And maybe I stop sayin bullshit xD!!!
But @Organizized: Usopp on sniper's island would really be awesome. His lies about it would come true. And Kuma said: "it's just a name" when he saw Usopp was Sogeking back in tb..Maybe it gave him the idea to send Usopp see what the real thing was like.

patz
November 18, 2008, 12:24 PM
I just thought about it if Hancock happen to join Strawhat, WG might release Crocodile and give him his posistion as Shicibukai back. We might even get to see Mr.0-3 again when the fight in Impel Down starts.

heiky0711
November 18, 2008, 12:28 PM
According to the spoiler, looks pretty good for this upcoming chapter. But at this moment in time, I'm disappointed that they didn't mention anything about Shanks.

Black Hawk
November 18, 2008, 12:30 PM
Yeah thats are beginning i like. For my sight the spoiler looks okay. The last time was true.

So from the point the spoiler are true. Fantastic Chapter.
Boa and Ruffy will sail to Impel Down. On this Day Garp visit Ace, that for me the biggest point. What Garp will tell Ace. The truth about him and his Familiy, an option for the open Seat at the Royal Schichibukais. Or he will tell him nothing, only how dump he is to be going are Pirate.
That Jimbei doesnt will come to the meeting, that listen like i await. About the Histoy of Fishmens, I can understand. So with Boa and Jimbei there two Schichi they leave the Marine. With that the Balance is destroy know.
But which Way will go WB. Is he travel to MJ or ID. Or he will wait in the middle for the ships, they transport ace to the execution.

But for all other of the SHB, they will learn. Nami will learn more about navigation and winds. Franky i think will construct the secret Weapon and how to upgrade him. Sanji will be learn, a little bit more about womans. Everything of that listen like it was planned. But who knows everyone of this Island. Special the NW sky islands. Who ever give Kuma the order he must be travel all over the world. To know who must i send, to which island.
So i will they is the spoiler no fake. That will be a really great chapter. Special about Garp and ACe and the words he will tell Ace.

Host Samurai
November 18, 2008, 12:31 PM
Holy Shit! Ace really looks pretty messed up and now his captain is on the move to save him. I didn't get the whole Jimbei part is he now in Impel Down or not? That's confusing...:blink

sharingan_kakashi
November 18, 2008, 12:31 PM
i dont see crocodile coming back. He doesnt have the right ambition.

But wow, this chapter is cover a lot of ground. Luffy hiding inside Hancock's clothes lol. thats too funny. I wonder if Hancock will unpetrify the marines in that ship. They wont be able to run it correctly if she doesnt.

And finally Ace is back!! Garp should just save him. Then again i thought that Garp was theone who send Kuma, but someone here wrote something to make me think twice about that. i forgot what i was.

narutoschkraknives
November 18, 2008, 12:43 PM
barthlmew d. kuma

now that luffy can beat logi types expect him to come across some logi and join his crew at least one and sh need some more minor member in there crew i mean everybody besids zoro and nami were thought by extremly famous pirates jonny and that other guy would be a a nice change seeing them grow calling every body anki

BlkHorus
November 18, 2008, 01:12 PM
This chapter looks to be exciting! Definitely awesome right now after reading the spoilers!

Don't think so about Kuma, I mean he is playing the fence if you ask me. He doesn't really look to the SH for anything and is somewhat indifferent about their survival right now. I think its more on the point that he is waiting to decide and see what this crew is capable of doing. Like the wg has seen much of the SH's crew actions in the world. THey don't really act like most other pirate crews that go against everything else in teh world on purpose and want to cause ruckus. Instead, each time they have done something along those lines, when looking at the whole picture, they are reacting to teh actions of another that either was against them or drew them indirectly to get invovled. The wg knows this, but don't really care because the wg sees that anything they do as just and anyone not agreeing with that is an outlaw. I think Kuma has his own sense of justice and really is looking to see how far the Sh's can go and take on in the world. So that is why he has done his actions in a way - atleast I think so

cheaptrick
November 18, 2008, 01:17 PM
I'm surprised we didn't get to see Margaret and the others seeing them off, she may have sneaked on board. All in all this is going to be an epic arc.
the fact she wasn't show boarding in this chapter doesn't necessarily mean she really didn't, does it?^_^

daisekihan
November 18, 2008, 01:29 PM
Obviously, Sanji was sent to that pink island to learn Okama Kenpo. Obviously.

happy GIN smily
November 18, 2008, 01:34 PM
Margaret is not with Luffy and Hancock?

to bad. she was my favorite in this miniarc. the only kuja who would fit to the SH-crew

c0nflikt
November 18, 2008, 01:42 PM
It would be neat if zoro was sent to the country of that samuraii who had brook's shadow and he also defeated a dragon.

Downanime00
November 18, 2008, 01:44 PM
-.-
I think we're all guessing where he landed. (Hint: it's in your heart....... or Elbaf)

Anyway, OH HELL YEAH! This chapter looks like it's gonna be awesome. Finally we see some war action, not to mention Ace. Talking to Garp. Tortured and beat up. I love it.

I laughed heartily at Sanji's location. I can't see any way to give him a real major powerup that would keep his chool characteristics, though. I mean if his kishido had been portrayed as a bad characteristic throught out this whole series there would be two options:

1. Fight lots of transvestites until he doesn't even hesitate about kicking a woman ever again.
2. He turns gay and doesn't give a damn about his kishido anymore.

Any of these would be totally uncool and remove his most awesome characteristics, though, so there is no way Oda would pull something like that. There'll probably be some weird way of him getting a power-up there that we can't predict yet.

This chapter is gonna give me so much more than I could ever hope for. :amuse

I don't know.. Kuma seemed pretty sure when he said he'd never see Luffy again.

They are probably some strong person there. Being a transvestites doesn't mean that they are weak. Like that Mr.2 guy, he may look gay but he is really strong. So I bet you that Sanji will meet someone strong there who fight using only leg like him. But yeah it'll be so funny.

narutoschkraknives
November 18, 2008, 01:54 PM
no sanji would take advantage of margert wait no he wouldnt i think one piece will be alot better now that luffy can beat up evry body now we can see some real fights like ao kiji going hard against sh
[hr]

It would be neat if zoro was sent to the country of that samuraii who had brook's shadow and he also defeated a dragon.

that would be neat o but if it doesnt have a sword and hes not hungry i doubt they will even fight they will probaly meet each other exchange stupid looks and go nap somwhere

Croy
November 18, 2008, 02:10 PM

That Samurai's country, Wanno, is in the New World. Really doubt he would be sent there.

c0nflikt
November 18, 2008, 02:14 PM
You never know, he could have went back to his home country, or to wherever smokers uh assistant is.

Lord Rayleigh
November 18, 2008, 02:17 PM
This travel for each SH seem to be a good resolution.
It is the only way to make all of them level-up.

And for Chopper, this is the right decision. He is the one who'll have the biggest lvl-up.
Do you remember his dream is to be able to cure everything.

For it, he needs to study in a big sort of university for a little time. It is not on Mugiwaras' travel that he can make his dream come true. He's got a lot of acknowledge but he needs to study with specialists a lot of things. On the Mugiwaras' journey, he could discover news way of curing but for his dream he needs A LOT, really a lot of acknowledge.

And it seems to be the way to make him able to appreciably improve his dr licence.

gaston42
November 18, 2008, 02:18 PM

Wano country is in the New World and it is unlikely that any Straw Hat was sent there (crossing the Red Line aside, it would remove the "hype" about it).

However he could have been sent to something like a giant Maze (for comedy) or to a place where he will "learn" how to cut the uncuttable.

Fox666
November 18, 2008, 02:24 PM
I seriously doubt that spoiler image. Garp doesn't look very well drawn, as well Ace scene is completely outside Oda style. If you look when a character is bad blood hurt, the style is completely different... and that style didn't changed during the series, Luffy stabbed by Krieg, Usopp broken in Arabasta or Zoro beaten by Kuma's ability...
I know I can't say for sure with a low-res image, but it's all I have got.

And since it's hard to believe the image was made after the spoiler script, or is a coinscidence, you got my point...

d3death
November 18, 2008, 02:37 PM
hmm...
First Reaction: Fake spoilers
Second Reaction: Oh Battle Franky posted them.. so true spoilers.

:)

considering the edited translation to be true which states that Kizaru has captured 500 pirates... WOW!! looks like he has hit quite a jackpot... or maybe letting his frustration on not capturing luffy and co. on others..

and now also know which marine force is guarding Ace. none other than luffs grandpa.
i hope we see luffy vs garp..
taking garp's fist of love to be "embeded" with haki, like the arrows on current island.
it will be a nice test of luffy's haki.

about the places where kuma sent different strawhat... all (that we know so far) are getting powerups with exception of Sanji...

poor him...

waiting for whole text to come..

Kaiser Will
November 18, 2008, 02:45 PM
Hey, where in the spoilers said that the Sky Island was in the NW?
I can't found it.
I'm really gonna laugh with Sanji in the Okama Island. Oda does have deep imagination.
If Sanji didn't like one okama, imagine a thousand. huahuhauhauha!
Jinbei is finally going to make his presentation in a soon chapter. It's about the time.

cheaptrick
November 18, 2008, 02:54 PM
more likely chopper will learn to control his "monster point", while nami will come up with some frightening tempo move

Lord Rayleigh
November 18, 2008, 02:57 PM
Hey, where in the spoilers said that the Sky Island was in the NW?
I can't found it.

The Sky Islands are in the Sky, not on the Blue Sea ... It is as if you were saying is the underground in the NW ...

So, not being in the Blue Sea means that it don't have the natural limit like the Red Line ... So talking about limits like NW, Grand Line or Four Seas are useless.

And, logically the Sky Islands are above ALL the Blue Sea.

Superman
November 18, 2008, 02:59 PM

One Spoiler introduces Jimbei, sends Kizaru out (again) and then cuts to Whitebeard? Seems like way too much. It also has Luffy and Hancock going alone. I'm sure Momonga has gone "Yay the Shichibukai is coming. Forget the point that she's left her entire crew behind." Seems strange since I imagine the crews were factored into the cobunt.

Dont worry. Even if Oda show all those things he probably go slow in the next chapters.;)
You want a chapter for each strawhat???? Man...for me this is the worst what could happen!

damn how many crazy islands does oda create...

maybe is mr. 3, bon kurry from the homosexuell island =D

HAHAHAHA yeah that would fit pretty well, but hes arrested......i think. Seriously is he arrested or not??

Does no one care about zoro?

No!

mamuwyllie
November 18, 2008, 03:18 PM
Its interesting how everything has turned out. The spoilers are better than I thought. WOW what a chapter this is going to be.
First off I think that Kuma controlled where everyone of the straw hats went. If we recall he was watching in the background as the SH's were fighting Moria and with his cybornetic enhancements it would be easy for him to analyse and store information on everyone of the SH"s including Brooke. This would make it easy for him to send the SH's where they needed to go to power up. My biggest question is why would he do that, I mean what advantage does he have in doing this and how is dragon involved with it.
Second is Zoro, there is some mention that he went to the Island of the pigs, if that is the case then it would be fitting that he did. His attack moves in part are based on animals, if he was to go to a pig island then there must be some reason for that. I am not familiar with Japanese culture or the role of the pigs in it but I am guessing that there is some connection between the two.
Third is Boa, this time yaye, I still hope that she joins. There are still alot of things to work out but if she left with just Luffy then all we need is an expansion of her back story and she is in.
Fourthly Sanji, I briefly thought that it would be funny if Oda sent him to an all male island but this is too much. I do like how Oda modeled Mr. 2 around the transexual theme. He did it in a way that was unique and tasteful and I am sure that he is going to do it here.
Fifthly Nami, wow if she learnt to use mantra then that would be awesome. I don't know if it would fit her fighting style though. I was hoping that chopper would be the one to have the mantra power up. His fighting style incorporated looking for weaknesses of the opponent, that couple with the mantra ability would give him a very big power up.
Lastly Franky, he needed a power up badly after Kuma said that he wasn't impressed with him. I always wondered about Dr Vegapunk, maybe we will get to meet him or find out what he is like on the island that Franky is at.

Onomatopoeia
November 18, 2008, 03:44 PM
Looks like we won't be getting a Momonga vs Luffy battle...yet.

Anyways things are looking quite good for this chapter, I'm really excited.

And not only that but theirs defintely going to be more Supernova Goodness after the most recent chapter.

And not only that but some Jimbei information is up, I don't understand his character. He joined the Sichi(I think Fisher Tiger wouldn't want that) so his personality is a bit contradictory.

LoS
November 18, 2008, 03:53 PM
Looks like we won't be getting a Momonga vs Luffy battle...yet.

And not only that but theirs defintely going to be more Supernova Goodness after the most recent chapter.

Hmmm you can bank on Luffy having to defeat an Vice Admiral to free Ace.

Haha I cant wait to see that conversation between Luffy and those who were captured due to his actions.

k-dom
November 18, 2008, 03:55 PM
Damn when I read the spoiler, I couldn't stop thinking what a great chapter it will be since the chapter is always ten times bettter than the spoilers. After weeks of frustration, Oda send the armada :
luffy leaving to impel down, 3 strawhats locations, garp, ace, White Beard, jinbei. Is it a double chapter ?
I really wonder what he will do next, it will be difficult to have a lot of stories at the same time. Maybe another chapter with the missing SH and then he will focus on a particular plot like he did in alabasto or enies lobby.
But before, let's talk about this week. If Nami and Franky Nikyu landing seems obvious, Sanji one is really weird. What will he gain from this island ?

Fox666
November 18, 2008, 04:06 PM
Haha I cant wait to see that conversation between Luffy and those who were captured due to his actions.You mean the 4 Supernovas? Luffy never saw none of them, you know...

About Crocodile, I can imagine it:

Crocodile: Oh, trash hat, you are causing trouble there, aren't you... why don't you let us (BW) escape? We will cause confusion, and even if it increase your chance of sucess by 1%...
Luffy: Does I know you??
Crocodile: ... your arm is a mummy!!
Luffy: Wahhh!! Aghh!
Crocodile: ...
Luffy: You are that crocodile face Shichibukai! You are guarding Ace, why would I let you free?
Robin: I don't think Crocodile is the type that waste his time with a foolish revenge...
Luffy: What are you guys saying??
Zoro: Right, let's just let him free.
Luffy: Don't!!! Wait... where are they?
Sanji: I just let all the prisioners free...
Someone else: Hey...
Everybody: You...!!
Bonclay: I am here to help you!

d3death
November 18, 2008, 04:11 PM
Sanji one is really weird. What will he gain from this island ?

maybe all the running will make his legs stronger..

but about zoro landing in pigs island..
is there something about pigs and swordsmen or pigs and devils etc... in japanease culture?

LoS
November 18, 2008, 04:25 PM
is there something about pigs and devils etc... in japanease culture?

Actually now that you mention it there is a Pig demon in Japanese folklore, and in fact it has been surfacing in manga and anime.

The Baku (獏 or 貘, Baku) are Japanese supernatural beings that devour dreams and nightmares. Since the 1980s in manga, anime, and other forms of popular culture, the baku appears not as a chimera of an elephant and tiger but as a zoologically recognizable tapir.

And if you didn't know,

Tapir are large browsing mammals, roughly pig-like in shape.

But more in vein with Zoro's sword skills is this nugget.

Zato-Ino, the Blind Swordspig is a character in the comic book Usagi Yojimbo, he is an anthropomorphic pig who was blind since birth, and is a skilled swordsman.

And guess what Zato-Ino relies on for his skill, yes you guessed it, his nose/snout. Oh and whadda you know, the King/Leader pig's name just so happens to be Snout.

Oda could be paying homage to a story he admires/appreciates.

RobinotX
November 18, 2008, 04:30 PM
That would make sence n_n

That would be very cool D=.
Oda u are a genious

k-dom
November 18, 2008, 04:32 PM
I wonder if that spoiler of zoro is true, I imagined it would have been in the main one don't you think ?

BlkHorus
November 18, 2008, 04:36 PM
its hilarious hearing about Sanji's landing.... but he will gain a new skill. Sanji always has a different way of getting better and having weird battles with weird people. I can bet that he will meet someone very strange and work with him/her to get better at something. That is how he will get better. I'm thinking since we heard a few SHs in this chapter, the next one will be with the other members. I think while Luffy is traveling there, Oda will give us a bit of info from each SH over the days but only clipse of each while showing what is going on in the world while Luffy travels.

happy GIN smily
November 18, 2008, 05:06 PM
even if Hancock and Luffy are the only ones who take the battleship to ID. that doesnt mean that the rest of the Kuja stay on their island.

the two remaining Gorgen-Sisters and a number of warriors could get to ID by their own ship. as far as i understood that would take one day longer. that would be perfect to collect Hancock, Ace and Luffy after the resque-mission.

it would not make any sense to free Ace without having a vehicle to escape.

on the other hand Luffy also had no plan for escaping from EL. he was just lucky. maybe he will do it that way again.

--------------------------------------------------

about Sanji: he is getting on my nerves again like allways. he is the only crewmember that i dont like

Freakzin
November 18, 2008, 05:13 PM
i don't think Kuma sent the SH's where they wanted, at least not in Luffy's case, I mean, why would he want to land in Amazon Lily, he who felt no attraction towards Hancock

yukai
November 18, 2008, 05:14 PM
It is said numerous times, that it's probably because of Haki.

happy GIN smily
November 18, 2008, 05:35 PM
i don't think Kuma sent the SH's where they wanted, at least not in Luffy's case, I mean, why would he want to land in Amazon Lily, he who felt no attraction towards Hancock

he did not send them where they wantet. he sent them where they needed to go. in Franky´s and Nami´s case the were send to place where thei can improve their skills.

i dont know what Kuma´s plan or intention was. but it looks like he did a favour to each crewmember (except Sanji:D)

Luffy was send to the Kuja because that is the only way for him to free Ace. he could also have sent him to ID directly. but then Luffy surely would have been imprisoned too. remember he was pretty beat up at that time

chitgoks
November 18, 2008, 06:47 PM
yeah.. cant be a coincidence that kuma sent everyone to designated places that matched their own attribute

Kaiser Will
November 18, 2008, 06:51 PM
I really think that Zoro will learn sakki!
And I just don't understand why Garp go to ID if he knew about Rayleigh in the SA. Maybe Rayleigh get away from Kizaru?
Kuma is a really misterious guy, why he talk to Rayleigh before send all the SH to the islands that fit to their skills. There's something huge behind this.

Fox666
November 18, 2008, 07:07 PM
yeah.. cant be a coincidence that kuma sent everyone to designated places that matched their own attributeNot being so sure... you know how One Piece is, they already end up in a fight with guys that match their fighting skill...

Wowzers
November 18, 2008, 07:46 PM
I can think of one place that Brook could have been sent... but it would be the end of his dream. He could have been sent to Laboon. Would be entertaining to see Laboon show up in the middle of the battle and crush entire fleets... he is bigger than most sea kings. :)

ydarsius
November 18, 2008, 10:06 PM
if kuma alone can gather so much information about SH, i wonder what marine admidral/sengoku can do :) i think there is much better explanation about kuma sending SH crew on right island :D

c0nflikt
November 18, 2008, 10:39 PM
Maybe kuma's move where he sends you flying is imbued with haki or something and it sends you to somewhere with haki like yours, that would make sense. and what that implys is LOL GAY GUYS HAVE SIMILAR HAKI TO SANJI!!!

Fortisdiablos
November 18, 2008, 10:54 PM
Maybe kuma's move where he sends you flying is imbued with haki or something and it sends you to somewhere with haki like yours, that would make sense. and what that implys is LOL GAY GUYS HAVE SIMILAR HAKI TO SANJI!!!

That would be good for a chuckle later on if the crew finds out that this was the reason they went where they did. The reaction from Sanji would be priceless.

I hope someone can get us some bigger pictures.

Fantasy810
November 18, 2008, 11:43 PM
I can think of one place that Brook could have been sent... but it would be the end of his dream. He could have been sent to Laboon. Would be entertaining to see Laboon show up in the middle of the battle and crush entire fleets... he is bigger than most sea kings.
Yeah i think so too.And maybe next chapter we'll know about Zoro,Usopp,Chopper and Robin :)

Aphalite
November 19, 2008, 12:12 AM
I think zoro will be saved and have his very own chapter, possibly sent to an island where kuma realized his current ideologies

Croy
November 19, 2008, 12:51 AM
Looks like Luffy is hanging around her waist for dear life lol. Wonder how Hancock likes him hanging there XD. Man there is going to be SO many doujins of the past couple of chapters.

Downanime00
November 19, 2008, 01:02 AM
I think he is probably hanging onto her, I don't know. I thought that he is carrying her on his shoulder but that would make it hard for him to walk and she is too tall that make is very suspicious. I say hanging onto her in the back because the cape could actually hide him somehow. Not really sure.

Croy
November 19, 2008, 01:11 AM
I think he is probably hanging onto her, I don't know. I thought that he is carrying her on his shoulder but that would make it hard for him to walk and she is too tall that make is very suspicious. I say hanging onto her in the back because the cape could actually hide him somehow. Not really sure.

The new pics show him clearly underneath the cloak she is using and holding his hand around the upper half of her waist.

http://img201.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72373_514070_122_99lo.jpg&loc=loc99

Top Center image. At the bottom right corner of it.

ascalon
November 19, 2008, 01:15 AM
The new pics show him clearly underneath the cloak she is using and holding his hand around the upper half of her waist.

http://img201.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72373_514070_122_99lo.jpg&loc=loc99

Top Center image. At the bottom right corner of it.

Jeez. Doujin food indeed.... I kinda liked how the manga used to be innocent and fairly nonsexual :P .

Croy
November 19, 2008, 01:21 AM
Man amongst all the juicy plot details we have been fed so far on this chapter, it seems that the parting of Hancock and Luffy from Amazon island was a lot longer than it seemed it would be. It seems to be actually close to half the chapter where it seemed before like it was only going to be 1-3 pages at most. I REALLY want to know what Hancock is saying in a lot of those pages because it could really push the tide of her joining from potential to sure thing. Specifically I want to read what Nyon and her are saying.

And also it seems she must have a real big problem with cute domestic animals, she just kicked a dog and baby seal. Probably had a bad experience with one when she was a slave, especially considering the way that one Pug like dog pissed on the corpse of Dias back in Shabondy.

Fox666
November 19, 2008, 01:36 AM
Does anyone doubt that if Luffy had knowledge about Ace, he wouldn't try help? Me not.

Downanime00
November 19, 2008, 01:36 AM
Hey is just kicking some animal, it not like they are going to die from it. I kick a dog and cat before, it's not a big deal.

moonster x
November 19, 2008, 01:41 AM
look like the stick in the nose dance will become popular at kuja island.
momonga kill another sea king...and hancock turn the stone marine back into flesh...and at jimbei i think he hate working beside human... he really hate human...maybe.. and th WG and MHQ plan is not goin so smooth like they want...hahaha its a good chapter indeed..

Croy
November 19, 2008, 01:43 AM
Cats can have their internal organs ruptured if enough pressure is applied. They are extraordinarily agile, but they don't have much protecting there underbelly when something actually hits them square on.

Also even if they don't get hurt much, its pretty obvious the intent from Oda. She really has some problem with cute animals, or at least domestic ones...

Wonder how she would react around chopper... >.>

RichardMNixon
November 19, 2008, 02:02 AM
Can anyone tell who that is in the suit in front of WB, Marco, and Joz? Just some arbitrary marine reporting about WB beating the fleet?

I didn't see the One Piece logo that's usually at the end of the chapter, think there's more?

Croy
November 19, 2008, 02:05 AM
Looks like another Vice-Admiral from the Strawhats buster call. The scar faced guy. Either way if it is him or not, its just a marine talking about the report surrounding WhiteBeard.

yukai
November 19, 2008, 02:35 AM
Did anyone notice the skull behind the dress?

Croy
November 19, 2008, 02:47 AM
Full REAL HQ coming out soon. Battle Franky grabbed the raw before almost all of 2ch did and they are using AP to get there fix now XD, hope the site doesnt crash from so many viewing it.

And when I mean HQ I mean really high-quality. There won't be any grainy pic problems like last chapter for translators. The damn pics can't even fit properly on my computer screen horizontally I have to actually scroll to the right and the left XD.

din_84
November 19, 2008, 03:16 AM
wah.. luffy hiding in the same cloth with hebihime~~
make me so jealous~~
i bet sanji will be more jealous since luffy goes to island where all woman.. but sanji goes to island where all homo!! try imagine how sanji will react if he know where does luffy go

Darek Khort
November 19, 2008, 03:18 AM
This chapter is going to be awesome.
Oh Oda, I love you so much. Haha, love where Sanji is and how the island (or the people or whatever) basically means lots of homosexuals. >__<

I'm interested in knowing what Nami will learn from that weather place since navigation in the Grand Line is impossible so that wouldn't help. I'm hoping for a new move for her weapon; or perhaps the ability to use that hurricane-attack more than once (she used it up during Alabasta, right?)

I can imagine how Sanji will improve. He will now be able to hit women; although if that was true, I know a lot of Sanji fans who would hate Oda for it.
I imagine these homosexuals-looking-like-women will eventually force Sanji to attack them even though they look like women. (he didn't attack that homosexual (forgot his name) during Alabasta whenever he turned his face into Nami).

Now I'm interested to know where Chopper, Brook, Robin, Marimo and Ussop went.

dragonballz66
November 19, 2008, 03:30 AM
Lol at picture of Sanji running away from those homo. The raw is out, really huge file almost 44 MB O_o

Croy
November 19, 2008, 03:33 AM
Ap has a cleaned raw that is alot smaller in size now in the main thread. God I hope some scantalators are on, or at least someone that can translate the stuff tonight within the next couple of hours. The suspense is killing me.

chihoho
November 19, 2008, 03:37 AM
Poor Sanji, but this help him to not fall for every girl.
[hr]
Nami got him stuck with a pervert ( i think)

Darek Khort
November 19, 2008, 03:51 AM
Wait; RAW already? Does that mean OP has changed release dates, or are scanlators simply incredibly efficient beyond their own expectations this week?

KaNx
November 19, 2008, 03:51 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics and Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44046) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

The RAW for chapter 524 is out, get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/manga/details/one-piece/chapters/524/).

Discuss the chapter and predict about the next here.

ikuroi
November 19, 2008, 03:58 AM
What garp tells Ace is btw,

Garp: "You seem to be in a miserable shape..."
Garp: "Are you alive... Ace?"
Ace: *hah* *hah* "...Gramps"

ZeroChrome
November 19, 2008, 04:10 AM
Did anyone notice the skull behind the dress?

it seems like it's the symbol of the Kuja. apparently the symbol is also printed on the huge gate and in Boa's bedroom *just realize this though*

Edit: the kitten and seal cub are mad at Boa. lol! so cute!

Isto
November 19, 2008, 04:15 AM
luffy has not asked hancock to join his crew

almost every time (expect for robin?) he asked the member outright at the first meet like he would know who would be his nakama

Croy
November 19, 2008, 04:16 AM
it seems like it's the symbol of the Kuja. apparently the symbol is also printed on the huge gate and in Boa's bedroom *just realize this though*

Edit: the kitten and seal cub are mad at Boa. lol! so cute!

Its a dog actually. =P Also Franky and Nami's reactions were priceless. Apparantly the reason Nami is so mad is because the weather guy is using gale force winds to "calm" her down.

Evohwoo
November 19, 2008, 04:17 AM
Wednesday chapter.. awesome!
Hope there will be a translation soon^^ Can't wait to see what Boa and Nyon are talking about.
And it kinda makes me happy that Boa and Luffy are going alone lol.
Damn, I'm starting to like pairings .. well at least this one..

The page with Sanji running made me laugh so hard^^

yukai
November 19, 2008, 04:18 AM
Not with usopp, or franky, or chopper (he wanted to eat chopper).

RobinotX
November 19, 2008, 04:18 AM
Sanji's face is.. priceless o_o

I hope there is a english summary soon n_n

predsfan
November 19, 2008, 04:19 AM
Lots of lols in this chapter. The last page of Sanji is priceless, the awesome Supaaaa pose by Franky and his new friends, and the creepy old man with Nami. Well, we now know where 4 of the SH are. I assume next chapter we'll get a glimpse of the other 5.

Man, that page with Ace was awesome. I don't know why, but I really liked how beat up Oda made Ace look. I guess the eeriness is what a I liked about.

Lastly, Jimbei. From his silhouette, he is going to look nothing like what I imagined. He almost looks like Kuma in that silhouette, imo.

Can't wait for a trans.

Croy
November 19, 2008, 04:23 AM
Lots of lols in this chapter. The last page of Sanji is priceless, the awesome Supaaaa pose by Franky and his new friends, and the creepy old man with Nami. Well, we now know where 4 of the SH are. I assume next chapter we'll get a glimpse of the other 5.

Man, that page with Ace was awesome. I don't know why, but I really liked how beat up Oda made Ace look. I guess the eeriness is what a I liked about.

Lastly, Jimbei. From his silhouette, he is going to look nothing like what I imagined. He almost looks like Kuma in that silhouette, imo.

Can't wait for a trans.

I don't know why... but Jimbei reminds me of Brock Samson and I can't get it out of my head now. Just the jaw structure and his mullet like hair.

opig
November 19, 2008, 04:25 AM
i believe sanji run from ugly women. may be he will make like duval all of them to make them prety. as the result they will teach sanji how to walk on the water (i see it seems like they run above water)

ZeroChrome
November 19, 2008, 04:26 AM
Its a dog actually. =P

a "dog"?? :blink I'm sure it looks like a kitten, but I just didn't realize the bone it's holding. my mistake :p damn, not used to early chapters :p

to me he looks more like Tom. that huge body of his makes me think that way at first sight

ANBU4U
November 19, 2008, 04:27 AM
It looks like Nami is on an island in the sky BTW, rather than in one of the sky islands of the white white sea.

If you look closely it seems as tho the island is being kept aloft by its windmill like towers and self-generated clouds. Likely some sort of roaming island created by the worlds greatest meteorologist to best observe and study the weather.

When you think about it this makes even more sense...because really, why would Nami be the only one sent to an island (more or less) that the SH's had already visited?

Croy
November 19, 2008, 04:31 AM
It looks like Nami is on an island in the sky BTW, rather than in one of the sky islands of the white white sea.

If you look closely it seems as tho the island is being kept aloft by its windmill like towers and self-generated clouds. Likely some sort of roaming island created by the worlds greatest meteorologist to best observe and study the weather.

When you think about it this makes even more sense...because really, why would Nami be the only one sent to an island (more or less) that the SH's had already visited?

There are other islands in the sky supposedly. SkyPiea isn't the only one. I do like where Nami is at though... if you think about it she stands the chance to get back to Luffy the quickest being in the air on a mobile island.

Por†og@$ D. @¢3
November 19, 2008, 04:34 AM
[QUOTE=predsfan;1118313]Lots of lols in this chapter. The last page of Sanji is priceless, the awesome Supaaaa pose by Franky and his new friends, and the creepy old man with Nami. Well, we now know where 4 of the SH are. I assume next chapter we'll get a glimpse of the other 5.

Yah should be the marine & Shichi..

ANBU4U
November 19, 2008, 04:37 AM
There are other islands in the sky supposedly. SkyPiea isn't the only one. I do like where Nami is at though... if you think about it she stands the chance to get back to Luffy the quickest being in the air on a mobile island.

Yea but that's definitely not the white white sea. Ocean Cloud is continuous, if you look closely here you see the Island itself....then other clouds off in the distance separated by plain air. Theres even a bird flying in between.

No way that's one of the sky islands.

Also her ability to get to Luffy is still unclear, who knows how far that island is, could be as far as little garden. On top of that it seems likely that the island works like a hot-air balloon....completely at the mercy of the wind...thus slow, and hard to navigate in a straight line.

Croy
November 19, 2008, 04:39 AM
Yea but that's definitely not the white white sea. Ocean Cloud is continuous, if you look closely here you see the Island itself....then other clouds off in the distance separated by plain air. There even a bird flying in between.

Now way that's one of the sky islands.

Never said it was a sky island :P just saying if she was to sent a sky island, it wouldn't neccesarily be Skypiea. But yeah I also think its just a mobile cloud island that is below the first sky sea.

Shurou
November 19, 2008, 04:41 AM
It seems unlikely that the SH's will be gathered by date of Ace's execution, eh? Perhaps some training/growth arcs are coming our way (sans Luffy, of course)... On second thought, that wouldn't work... but I do expect some power-ups/new knowledge to be gained by some or all of the rest of the Straw Hats.

ANBU4U
November 19, 2008, 04:44 AM
Anyone else notice that the Zorro/Pig-Island spoiler was a fake? I wonder who slipped that in there?

Moroboshi
November 19, 2008, 04:45 AM
From the translation I saw, it seems Jimbei has been jailed in impel down because he refuses to fight for the WG. And Sengoku said that there are 6 shichibukai (so even Moria and Kuma I think).

happy GIN smily
November 19, 2008, 04:48 AM
little theory about Kumas intentions:

on TB we found out that Kuma knows Dragon. maybe they are old friends. that would make Kuma an enemy of WG.

he could be some kind of double-agent of Dragons organisation. he acts like a loyal Sichibukai but in fact he works for the other side.

would explain why he showed mercy on TB and why he seved them from Kizaru

yukai
November 19, 2008, 04:48 AM
I think it's gonna take a year or two to finish this arc.

Razh
November 19, 2008, 04:52 AM
on TB we found out that Kuma knows Dragon. maybe they are old friends. that would make Kuma an enemy of WG.

Yes, he did make it sound like he knows him pretty well.

And there's the animal hat that those Revolutionaties had too. Who knows.

lpc2142
November 19, 2008, 04:53 AM
Jimbei's appearance really surprised me lolz i thought he would look something like arlong but much more aggressive looking

Croy
November 19, 2008, 04:55 AM
From some of the translations coming out of AP. Id say it sounds like the war is going to head to Impel Down now. By the time Luffy arrives there Whitebeard might already be there.

Also Jimbei is being held in Impel Down because he refuses to help. Sengoku also got word that Hancock is on her way.

Por†og@$ D. @¢3
November 19, 2008, 04:57 AM
:) I just say that The spoilers is good

and i cnt wait for the EngSub...

:D

I think just Luffy And Handcok are sweet ..

predsfan
November 19, 2008, 04:57 AM
I don't know why... but Jimbei reminds me of Brock Samson and I can't get it out of my head now. Just the jaw structure and his mullet like hair.

Argh, now I can't get it out of my head :tem. That would be hilarious if Jimbei has a mullet. Hell that would make him the strongest of the Shichibukai :p.

I hope that not too much time is spent on the rest of the crews, I want to see the action soon to come.

Organizized
November 19, 2008, 04:59 AM
Wow, so early.. Let's hope this week starts a trend for the One Piece releases.

It's even better than I imagined. Lots of different stuff, which I absolutely love. The shot of Ace is epic as hell. The one of Sanji is just hilarious, let's just hope he still has his kishido after going through something like that! x)

If Nami is gonna learn to control the weather and Franky will become a genious inventor at least a bit like Vegapunk, what the hell kind of mad powerup are the others gonna get? Chopper, for example. Will he be sent to some super doctor island where he'll learn to develop his Rumble Ball until he can control his monster point? It seems too much, but it's pretty much just as overpowered as the others.

I'm also glad Zoro didn't end up on a pig island. That would be so unepic. :p

Moroboshi
November 19, 2008, 05:00 AM
Translation of he conversation at the Marine HQ:

Marine: Fleet Admiral Sengoku! Report from Momonga Vice Admiral!
It seems "Empress Boa Hancock" has finally given in, and headed this way right now!
Sengoku: Finally....I hope she gets here on time. That woman is strong you know....!!

Sengoku: Now we have 6 of the Shichibukai. We need one more....
What about "him" that got sent to prison? Did he cool off his head yet?
Marine: No sir, he is adamantly against this fight still...! He says he's willing to risk getting his Shichibukai title stripped!
Sengoku: I figured he would be the most cooperative in this fight.... but he goes on rampage at this stage... damn you, Jinbei!!!

Marine: Reporting, Fleet Admiral Sengoku!! About the incident at Sabaody island!
The 500 pirates Kizaru captured... Impel down says they won't be able to do the paperwork for it right now!
Sengoku: Leave it to the labors!! Do not bring me any issues that doesn't regard Whitebeard's case to me right now!!
Marine: That, and about the World Noble Saint Roswald....
Sengoku: Leave it to the Admirals to take care of it!! Where's Garp!?
Marine: Vice Admiral Garp just left earlier to Impel down, sir
Sengoku: What the hell is that man doing at time like this!? He does whatever he wants...!!

Marine: Admiral Sengoku sir!! It's an emergency!! There's been activity on Whitebeard!
Sengoku: Finally... reports from the scout ships right? Connect it here, I will hear this directly.
Marine: Well, sir... The entire fleet of 23 marine ships scouting the Moby Dick, the flagship of Whitebeard... just lost all of their communication short while ago.
Sengoku: !!? What!!?
Marine: There's been report of unusual activity reported on other pirates in the New World also. We can't know when Whitebeard will be coming, and in what numbers now. We have lost the sight of it completely!! Another fleet of scouts are on the way...
Sengoku: ..................................!! Damn them, they got us!! They were already on the move!!
We won't know where they will be attacking either. Report to all to consider the possibility of the battle taking place at Impel Down, at least for the while Ace is located there!!
Marine: Yes sir!!

Croy
November 19, 2008, 05:02 AM
Wow, so early.. Let's hope this week starts a trend for the One Piece releases.

Apparantly Shonen Jump is releasing on Saturday this week instead of monday, so the chapter is coming out 2 days earlier because of it.

Croy
November 19, 2008, 05:07 AM
Also by the sound of it, all the Super Novas and there crews might be awaiting arrival at Impel Down now (500 pirate round up on shabondy seems to me like Kizaru got all the pirates on the isle including them at least XD). Man, the expression some of them must have if and when they see Luffy is going to be hilarious, especially Bonney who was so pissed at Zoro and company as is.

Wonder what the news is with Roswald that never got out. Maybe its just him pissed off at them all for not capturing the people that attacked him and his son yet.

c0nflikt
November 19, 2008, 05:11 AM
i can't wait to see where the other 5 sh's went, and sengoku mentioning hancock is strong makes me bubble with excitement.

All the missing details right now all probably go back to what we don't know about Haki right now, luffy may not have asked boa to join yet, cause of the way his haki interacts with other types or something and he usually asks people to join cause of his innate haki abilitys he doesn't realize yet. Has anyone noticed how overly polite luffy is to boa he usually ignores people or talks like he knows them.

Por†og@$ D. @¢3
November 19, 2008, 05:13 AM
Franky:Can upgrade his ability to mechanics
Nami: Upgrade his potencail to crate a high weather tecnics
And SanJi: i dn't no wht is doing in that Island..

http://i195.photobucket.com/.../PortgasD.Ace.jpg

Randomcircle
November 19, 2008, 05:14 AM
So , if it came on saturday can we hope to have a released chapter one day before ? *cross finger*

Sanji face was priceless this is what I call a face fit for the expression "Run For Your Life !"

Moroboshi
November 19, 2008, 05:15 AM
I found this sentence interesting:

"Marine: There's been report of unusual activity reported on other pirates in the New World also."

That means that even Shanks is moving?

BlackHair
November 19, 2008, 05:19 AM
Well, my theory of the SN escaping out of SA just got destroyed xD Im happy to see finally Ace. About Luffy, I hoped to see him dressed up as a girl but well, u can't have anything. Sanji's part was more than hilarious.

@Moroboshi: I agree. Well, it was expected to see Shanks move as well. On the other hand, doesn't necessarily to be Shanks, he is called Yonko. Maybe other so far for us unknown pirates moved as well. Who knows, waiting for next week xD

monkey D luffy
November 19, 2008, 05:33 AM
this chapter is hilarious and serious altogether
in one word: awesome!
cant wait to understand what they are saying

ydarsius
November 19, 2008, 05:45 AM
And SanJi: i dn't no wht is doing in that Island..
http://i195.photobucket.com/.../PortgasD.Ace.jpg

:p dont u see he running on the water, i'm sure he is on training :D on bad method :D

can they all meet luffy in 6 days in imple down?? i hope :D

Schabrak
November 19, 2008, 05:49 AM
I don't think that Shanks will act in any way against the WG right now. It's WBs pirate officer and so his problem, not Shanks. I asume that he only has such a friendly relationship to Luffy, not the other family members. It hasn't always be about good and bad, but it's nice to see many differen factions with different goals.

I wonder how Boa is feeling right now. Is it more about being embarrassed or happy with Luffy touching her. XD She must be dying psychologically the whole time.

Those islands could all be off the "isle-lines" and be pretty near to SA/MF/ID/EL or be near the RedLine, but that won't change from the fact, that everyone only has one thing in their mind, going back to SA and not saving Ace.

Por†og@$ D. @¢3
November 19, 2008, 05:50 AM
i dnt think if the Marine well notice that Luffy is inside her back..

And the 3 nakama Sanji,Fanky & Nami well Fine ...

I'm just wondering??? why is kuma let Luffy in the first Place on that Island

Theres a connection to Dragon...???

Evohwoo
November 19, 2008, 05:50 AM
this chapter is hilarious and serious altogether
in one word: awesome!
cant wait to understand what they are saying

I'd take the word: Odaness :D
Last week when the chapter came out, I didn't know what to think about it.. I just feared that the comming arc might not be as awesome as the others were.. but with this chapter I'd almost say that this will be the most epic arc so far.

Nyueh
November 19, 2008, 06:01 AM
omg I laughed so hard at the last page!!!

monkey D luffy
November 19, 2008, 06:04 AM
poor spandam he deserves much more :D
really i cant tell if the people running after sanji are really gay people or just women that doesnt shave their faces and are butt ugly
[hr]

I'd take the word: Odaness :D
Last week when the chapter came out, I didn't know what to think about it.. I just feared that the comming arc might not be as awesome as the others were.. but with this chapter I'd almost say that this will be the most epic arc so far.

i like your word better ill use it from now on! :D

toxun
November 19, 2008, 06:12 AM
Last panel indeed something:Haha:Haha:Haha. It'll obvious what's going to happened if he learned what happened to Luffy (I just can't stop laughing :Haha:Haha:Haha). So We know what happened to Nami, Franky, & Sanji (especially for Sanji :Haha:Haha:Haha). So Kuma sent them there, :Haha:Haha:Haha... oh I can't help myself :Haha:Haha:Haha uhuk-uhuk-uhuk gosh

Randomcircle
November 19, 2008, 07:12 AM
Do you guys remember when Sanji meet Caimie he remembered meeting Kokoro-Baasan first and from the shock said "Thriller back no it wasn't true fear" lol.

I think that this time he is facing his ultimate degree of fear lol ! I can't stop laughing , poor poor guy such a twisted fate as Robin say.

happy GIN smily
November 19, 2008, 08:13 AM
one thing i dont get:

ID is on the first half of the Grand Line. but WB usually is in the New World. so how should he cross the Red Line with his ships?

RobinotX
November 19, 2008, 08:15 AM
To start off, I think this is one of the best chaps ever made. Why?

Oda let us see so much in one chapter. It's to good to be true..

First Luffy who is going away then we see the VA.

Second we're going to Marine HQ

Third Impel Down

Fourth we're going to the " Sky Island " Which I think it isn't.. I think it's just a lab made to fly in the sky.. with custom made clouds.

Fifth We see the Winter Island were Franky is. I am thinking of different things there. What he could learn..

Sixth We see Sanji on the Gay island 8'D

About the other 5:

Chopper - probably on a island where he can make his medical skills even better.

Robin - Somewhere to learn more about the void century, probably a Poneglyph..

Zoro - I think on the Samurai Island: Wanno

Usopp - different places.. Sniper Island, somewhere where he can get 8000 followers.. maybe he goes to Sniper Island.. or an island that is unnamed he walks there as Sogeking. Because he is scared. And he makes Sniper Island and gets 8000 followers. Because there are 8000 people on that island v_v.

Or he is on the same island as Perona.. he wanted to be strong and the only one who was scared of Usopp was Perona so maybe they are going to cooperate.. and Usopp is going learn some thing from Perona *who knows*

Then my favorite mugiwara

Brook - Different thoughts about him:

- He plays death somewhere *lol* *not happening xD*

- He is on a shaman island

- He is on a Voodoo island

- He is on a music island

- He is on an island where they think he is a God who'd come back of the death v_v

Then my other thoughts about their powerups.

Luffy - Well pretty obvious, he is going learn Haki. And I am glad he is probably the only one who is going to learn that. With Zoro that is

Zoro - Is going to learn to control his Demon Haki. Or Beast Haki. Which can make him stronger and maybe if he controls it, he can turn himself in a demon D=. Or something like that x_x

Sanji - Well... Oda made a close up to the gay's on the beach. Where they were walking on water. Maybe Sanji is going to learn walk on the water. Or he is going to learn new sort of techniques to kick around..

Robin- I have no clue about her =/

Chopper - probably is going to control his monster point. Maybe in a weaker form? Or is going to find new forms to use. * HE IS GOING TO SHOOT LAZORZ*

Franky - Well I saw some nice thoughts of some people..

1. He is going to get an upgrade on his back

2. He get's upgraded fully *Pasificta or beyond*

3. He is going to make something new in the SDS Soldier Dock System, he is going to be able make dolls/puppets who work on cola. I always thought the SH where a small crew but if they get " Cola Soldiers " that could work n_n.

Brook- Well my thought is, he is going learn to chant. To back up the SH. I saw enought games *Fire Emblem* where a chant can upgrade someone. I think he is going to learn different ways of music to use in battle or to back up them. Also maybe is he going to learn a song how he can seperate his bones and attack alla Buggy xP

Usopp - He is going to get braver, and he get's a weapon upgrade. Nothing more. Maybe to learn how to imbue haki in to object but nothing more.

Nami - Probably a Climatact upgrade. She also gets an upgrade in her mind.

Then about the next nakama...

We saw quick some people on the new islands. Hancock has the most details. I still believe she will join ;).

Phew long post xD

happy GIN smily
November 19, 2008, 08:21 AM
maybe we will see a unition off different pirate-crews.

this is also the perfect opportunity for Dragon and his nakama to hit WG

to Shanks:
he has shown before that he cares about Ace by making his way to the Moby Dick. he warned WB to call Ace back.
so this time he surely wont step back. he will join the war. no matter if WB likes it or not

ZeroChrome
November 19, 2008, 08:25 AM
one thing i dont get:

ID is on the first half of the Grand Line. but WB usually is in the New World. so how should he cross the Red Line with his ships?

*not joining the join/will not join discussion. seen enough*
well, now that Nyon has explained the triangle route between Marine HQ, Enies Lobby and ID, it clarifies what Nami had said back in Water 7, where you can only reach either to ID or Marine HQ once you're brought to Enies Lobby. and also clarifies the purpose of the Gate Of Justice. *All Hail Oda!!* :p
the only thing that's bugging me is, I thought that Marine HQ(Marineford) is located at New World (there're already hints about its location before Red Line but yeah...). so basically if WB wants to rescue Ace, he needs to travel backwards from NW across Red Line?? I wonder how that works... :confused

my post from the last chapter discussion. I brought it up but somehow people get really into discussing whether Boa will join Strawhat or not :p

Kaiser Will
November 19, 2008, 08:26 AM
omg I laughed so hard at the last page!!!

Me too, Sanji face was really awesome. His fear became true: an Okama Island :p!

Poor Ace. He is passing through hard times in ID.
And Luffy huged in Hancock was the best.
Franky is his supaaah new friends.
But about Jinbei I was really hoping to see him in this chapter.

gravity
November 19, 2008, 08:29 AM
sanji is going to train his legs running in the water
luffy is to be teached haki from hancock

barrawana
November 19, 2008, 08:41 AM
remember how kuma asked zolo "where would you like to go?" something screams out to me that zolo's response was "send us to places where we can get stronger but send the cook to an island full of transvestite and homo's"

dragonballz66
November 19, 2008, 08:48 AM
The last page says something like "Hell for Sanji". Really hilariously funny.:)

ej619ako
November 19, 2008, 08:56 AM
If possible, I would like sanji to fight both red leg + 2 daggers. you know when he uses 2 kitchen knives to fight wanze's ramen kenpou? if it's daggers, i think he can use it because it's not a tool for cooking :D.

Host Samurai
November 19, 2008, 09:04 AM
So many funny moments in this chapter I lol'ed so many times especially...Sanji :Haha

But something caught my attention at page 9 you can see a crossline on Luffy. Was that another person because that crossline made Luffy more visible than Hancock? And Ace really looks like shit....I'm dying to know if Ace called Garp: Grandpa :D.
Now we know the location of some of the SHs I wonder if the others like Zoro or Robin are making their move to ID too.:cool:

Evohwoo
November 19, 2008, 09:21 AM
And Ace really looks like shit....I'm dying to know if Ace called Garp: Grandpa :D

My translation skills aren't really good but I'd say he calls him "old man".
Can't wait for a proper translation by someone who's good at this.

Btw, I like the theory of Usopp being sent to Elbaf. In fact, there are still many islands which were mentioned and of which I thought it'd be cool to see them..
So maybe Oda is using this arc to show us some of those islands.. because if he would draw a arc for every single island, OP would just find no end.

ethantjai81
November 19, 2008, 09:22 AM
Wuaa thats too uber for Luffy, that BoA likes him XD hahaha makes any otaku's brain fry. A plain dull looking boy can heartstruck any hot babe. What a fantasy world.

I do think shanks is moving too. He knows that if whitebeard is defeated. THe powerbalance of the 3 (shikenkubai,marine,yonkou) would be outbalanced and not in their favorite. Still think shanks hate world goverment because what they did to Gol D roger.

Oh no kizaru and co captured all the rookies? that would be dumb to escort them all to impel. Think there is gonna be a big battle happening there.
When all hell breaks lose.. what you think is gonna happen to the 500 pirates?? they get lose and fight too! Not to mention prisoners like crocodile.

I see some chapters how they all get to impel down and all seperate arc of each member and it ends with a showdown at impel XD
WHy would jimbei be the most cooperative shichekubai? he is fisherman he hates world government right?

shadowmaniac
November 19, 2008, 09:29 AM
Words can't express just how utterly awesome One Piece is!! Sanji seems to the Oda's personal martyr; after Duval now this... ROFL.
Sanji would die if he ever heard accounts of Luffy's "misadventure".

Sachsenhesse
November 19, 2008, 10:22 AM
i thought sanji would be the funniest part but i laught the most by frankys pose with the people xD

Host Samurai
November 19, 2008, 10:29 AM
Now after reading the translation I've to say Oda delivered us another EPIC chapter. Jinbei is already at Impel Down making a ruckus, Whitebeard is on the move and some other Pirates from the New World (probably the Yonkous) are on their move too. And Kizaru captured at Shabondy 500 Pirates who'll be transferred in Impel Down. I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters...

Akainu
November 19, 2008, 10:32 AM
what the... I'm not so sure anymore that the WG will win this fight.

fallou
November 19, 2008, 10:38 AM
"Dear Nami san and Robin chan, I hope you're both some place safe. As for me, I am currently in hell!"rotfl xD I'm sorry but that's the funniest thing I've seen in OP for a long time...And apparently Franky feels super. That's a good thing

Host Samurai
November 19, 2008, 10:47 AM

It looks tough for them right now. But I feel that Vegapunk and the 'perfected Pacifista' or the Pacifistas in general will play an important role in this event.
And don't rule out the possibility that Sengoku himself will participate on the execution.

b33lz3n3f
November 19, 2008, 10:49 AM
Hmm that bubble thing under the sky island Nami landed on...
I wonder if that means the island is near the Shabondy Archipelago?
and the island probably not too up high in the air either, because the bubble isn't popping.. (unless it has some special coating on it)...hmm..

SamxFIN
November 19, 2008, 10:58 AM
I predict that Sanji will be learning a lot about love ^^

yukai
November 19, 2008, 12:00 PM
It's the first time I have seen that expression on sanji's face, It's killing me.

Ustegius
November 19, 2008, 12:00 PM
I just love One Piece! This is so epic, chapter after chapter... :D Nami learn more weather control, Fraky gets an upgraded body, and Sanji... well... Dunno yet ^^ I'm just afraid that Sanji is getting too far behind of the other two monsters. He'd better learn something über, 'cause I feel Oda has used him too much as a comic relief recently. But the Trans-Island scene was certainly hilarious ^^

Only thing I didn't like in the chapter is that Hebihime is so close as a next SH. I like her character, and I'd like a female member, but not her. Two reasons; 1) Her skill will get boring after few fights (maybe) and 2) I have always been NamixLuffy fanboy :D

Jimbei is a fatty :D And he isn't maybe that much of an traitor for Tiger Fisher. He did rebel, there must be something behind his joining to Shicibukai.Maybe a cunning plan?

Oh, and I must admit that I screamed like fangirl when I saw Ace. :D

EDIT: By the way, check left eye (his right) of Garp on page 13. (Where he meets Ace). Lol? Assintant drawer maybe? ^^

Evohwoo
November 19, 2008, 12:15 PM
Only thing I didn't like in the chapter is that Hebihime is so close as a next SH. I like her character, and I'd like a female member, but not her. Two reasons; 1) Her skill will get boring after few fights (maybe) and 2) I have always been NamixLuffy fanboy :D

Never liked that pairing thing much, but if I had to chose one, I'd also say NamiLuffy.
But as this Hancock thing is developing I really start to like that LuffyBoa thing^^ never saw that coming.

Anyway, as the others said I also think that the upcoming war will be very hard for WG to win.
As it takes place @ ID, there are a lot of pirates and other enemys of the WG who could be released.
I'm also looking forward to see, what Hancock will actually do. If she helps her beloved Luffy, if she changes her mind or if she will do nothing but bringing Luffy to ID.

Ah yes, about Hancock joining the crew.. I think she'll just get back to amazon lily after the fight is over.
I (sadly) doubt she'll join even if I liked it very much. But gladly she didn't directly say something like "I'll be back soon" or sth.

Qiu Rin
November 19, 2008, 12:28 PM
Hilarious chapter... and to me it seems like Kuma has Mantra... or he just knows the SH-Crew VERY well... and I think he and Zoro will become good friends, after what he did to Sanji *g*

Akainu
November 19, 2008, 12:38 PM
I think next time we should see the other five - though I don't really know how Oda will bring them together again...
however there is one more "person" I think we could see landing.... I mean if Kuma sent them to power up and knows them so well he might also have sent the pacifista to Dragon so that they know how to fight them.

r3born
November 19, 2008, 12:38 PM
Hancock won't be going back and rather, can't go back anymore. If you read carefully, Nyon said clearly that she has to leave and island if she wish to survive the disease. If she goes back, she would just die (* ALERT ALERT - Oda doesn't kill any character - ALERT ALERT *)

And absolutely awesome chapter. Sanji is totally in HELL. Buahahahah.

shadowmaniac
November 19, 2008, 12:51 PM
But something caught my attention at page 9 you can see a crossline on Luffy. Was that another person because that crossline made Luffy more visible than Hancock?

That's an interesting catch. Maybe a pacifista or even Kuma tracked Luffy down?

But damn, I've gone through this chapter so many times already and Franky pose + Sanji's situation are still too frigging awesome! I especially love the "letter-styled" notes addressed to Nami and Robin.

RobinotX
November 19, 2008, 12:55 PM
First, it's pretty obvious that Hancock is going to join. Luffy didn't ask right away. Right you are. He also didn't asked Usopp right away. Or Franky.

Now Hancock has no choice. I am pretty sure she is going to be with Luffy :)

And about Franky

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/448/001/

I guess this is the person the genius?

anhdeptrai
November 19, 2008, 12:58 PM
LuffyxBoa relationship = MILF or Cougar run wild....Boa certainly is older than Luffy, I love oda for being naughty once in a while, may be one of his fantasy and mine as well, wouldn't you? wuahahahah

Akainu
November 19, 2008, 12:59 PM
"the genious" is a term that together with technology in OP until now only was used in a sentence with Dr. Vegapunk afaik, that would fit much better with the things happening around the world atm.

yoshikamaru
November 19, 2008, 01:02 PM
OMG the last page was HILARIOUS! pretty similar with Duvall's face revelation, but this is far more amusing :tem

but I hope Boa won't join SH, I just don't like her character.

anyway, hope to see Zoro, Chopper, Usopp, Robin, and Brook next chapter :D

RobinotX
November 19, 2008, 01:07 PM
Well I think it's pretty obvious she is going to join n_n

But about Brook.

Maybe he is on a Cow Island where there is special milk.. so he can strengthen is bones like metal.. v_v but still is light..

Don Lazy
November 19, 2008, 01:26 PM
wow oda makes me speechless...that chapter is awesome!!! I really like boa and her character...it seems she is only nice to luffy and very in love with him. I want her to join so badly.

Back to the chapter...its epic!!! now that sengeku has tighten the secruity in impel down, im curious how luffy will mange to free ace. The last page make me laugh my ass off :D

noot_das_schaf
November 19, 2008, 01:34 PM
great chapter! oda is a real genius in my eyes! :worship
one piece never gets boring like other series i know. i wonder if we see the other SH next time. but i guess it will be more about ace (or at least i hope so!).
poor, poor sanji... fate really hates him. *rofl*

sheesh... and i always thought only girls are into shipping...
am i the only one that doesn't support any relationship in OP?! *lol*:p

kkck
November 19, 2008, 01:35 PM
OMG wenesday chapter, that is a rare treat. It has been less than a week since last one..
Luffy is probably hot... Under that big coatXD

Hahahahaha poor sanji, I dont see him getting a new skill there other than crossdressing... Wouldnt it be fun if sanji runs into that queer baroque work guy?

c0nflikt
November 19, 2008, 01:35 PM
Theres a slight chance boa could sacrifice herself so luffy and ace can escape and thats when luffys seals the deal like " I need you in my crew"

kkck
November 19, 2008, 01:37 PM
Kizaru captured 500 pirates? Does that mean all the supernovas will be at impel down? I think luffy will find them and set them free. Tha way he would have a small army who could handle the fodder marines while the truly powerfull pirates handle th etop tier marines.

r3born
November 19, 2008, 01:38 PM
Some say they just cannot like Hancock.

Well, I didn't like Usopp at all at first. He was seriously annoying but look, he become a great and amusing character and very more likable person now.

Hancock will be the same. It'll take some time for her to capture everyone heart.

Belisar
November 19, 2008, 01:39 PM
"dear nami-san and robin-chan...are the two of you somewhere save?
as for me, i am currently in hell"

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7995/19az1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7995/19az1.2cdf4a6488.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=514&i=19az1.jpg)

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Froehlich/smilie_happy_309.gif
omfg, grandious!!!

happy GIN smily
November 19, 2008, 01:51 PM
this transvestite-island would be perfect for Mr. 2

but what is Shongok doing in one of the scans? looks like he is preparing an Kamehameha...
could not see that propper

no i was wrong. just phonig

Croy
November 19, 2008, 02:00 PM
Now that we have the full scan, luffy's position looks even worse than it did before lol. He is under all her clothes, not just the cloak. You can clearly see the seam of her normal dress and her bare back in the picture it shows him first clutching on to her. Guess it would make sense because if her cloak blows in the wind it would reveal him... but damn that is one hell of a nice place to be lol.

sannin3
November 19, 2008, 02:02 PM
Hehe I'm personally hoping to see Sanji rally up the okamas and head to impel down to save bon clay

r3born
November 19, 2008, 02:03 PM
Mr. 2 could possibly be there too! That would be epic!!!

kang518
November 19, 2008, 02:06 PM
few things i didn't get

1.Sengoku mentioned 6 shichibukais including boa being ready to fight and 1( jimbei) being sent off to jail. so gecko moria's back on his feet already?

2.Kizaru captured 500 pirates, meaning he finished off silvers rayleigh and proceeded to do his job??

3. last time we saw white beard he was fighting with shanks? what happened between those 2

LoS
November 19, 2008, 02:12 PM
1.Sengoku mentioned 6 shichibukais including boa being ready to fight and 1( jimbei) being sent off to jail. so gecko moria's back on his feet already?

2.Kizaru captured 500 pirates, meaning he finished off silvers rayleigh and proceeded to do his job??

3. last time we saw white beard he was fighting with shanks? what happened between those 2

1.Well Moria has had a week plus to heal himself, so yes I should think he will be fine. His mental injuries and stability however are far from healed.

2. I should think that Rayleigh just disengaged Kizaru, he did have the upper hand after all. The only reason Rayleigh was fighting Kizaru in the first place was to help the SH's. And if he "finished off" Rayleigh like you said that would be included in the report. "Sengoku, Kizaru captured Dark King Rayleigh..."

3. They just had a scuffle over opinions. White Beard shrugged off the threat that Black Beard imposed while Shanks tried to warn him, but White Beard being the conceited person that he is would hear none of it. They just went their separate ways afterwards.

PaLLl
November 19, 2008, 02:15 PM
hmm..Actualy Bartholomew Kuma the "Tyrant" helped the crew.....As they are sent to unknown(well now we know some of them) places , this places seem to help them to train surviving in New World or just training them for the New Adventures....
As we know Nami is navigator ! so knowing wheater , wind speed and etc is what Navigator is all about. And appearing in this island will make her skill rise )
Alaso for Franky ) a guy who is carpenter...and a cyborg...appearing on island with mechanics , future type tech....what could be better ))
As for Sanji , that damn Ero Cook will learn how to kick even girls xD and not beeing a w00s !

And god damn why many of you hate Boa becoming a SHP or Luffys mayden xD
Come on maybe it's will of D all about ! maybe he will have son like him or smth...
As for Schib. i think most of them have their own decision then rather doing orders of WG...
Well the one who is pleased to serve the WG is Kuma but still he refused to answer the Yellow Monkey(Kizaru).
Mihawk has no attetion to WG...even on first meeting he mentionted that he just came because of crew SH(maybe i'm little bit wrong but still the point is he's not into WG)

So I think most of Shib. will fight with each over...(Boa , Jinbei gone wild , and Crocodile if he will get free from prison)

Akainu
November 19, 2008, 02:17 PM
someone willing to colour the last two pages of this chapter and make a spread out of it? that would be great and you don't even have to think much as it's all going to be in shades of pink xD

LoS
November 19, 2008, 02:27 PM
The two most interesting things in my opinion are the inclusion of Mihawk, I thought he would be sitting on the fence and be a wild card, either fight or not fight, he didn't really care, and the activity in the New World. Now is that activity the other Yonkou moving to occupy White Beard's territory, so they can fight over it and claim it as their own, or are they actually moving toward the battlefield to partake in the war?

Moroboshi
November 19, 2008, 02:31 PM
few things i didn't get

Luffy has Rayleigh vivre card, if something appended to the Dark King, the vivre card should be shorter or ruined.

PaLLl
November 19, 2008, 02:41 PM
Also i don't think Schib., Vice Admirals and Pacifistas are primal evil or Elite of WG...

3 Schib. are down - Crocodile , Moria , Boa(refused to work with WG)...
Vice Admirals - as the seen that Kizaru is actualy weak...Rayleigh non-devilfruit user manages to draw blood by cutting Kizaru's cheek. Human with skilled haki ))
If luffy will learn haki + Zoro...forget about Logia Devil Fruits )))
Ok Garp is a Haki user ))) a badass...
Pacifista - Half Human , Half Robot or Cyborg in one word...hmmm somehow they managed to destroy PX.. but it almost killed everyone of SHP )) Sure that's a big problem...and I'm sure this isn't a strong type of Pacifista...

and that's WG elite ? i think there must be other elite in WG....more powerfull then these one's !

timzzzzz
November 19, 2008, 02:50 PM
I knew sanji was gonna get screwed. every time... guy can't catch a break, his wanted poster, duval....

anyways i think their all gonna be super powerful like someone else said. nami gonna get more weather abilities and franky's gonna get upgrades from the science island.

oh and sanji will gain the most power... he will create a technique powerful enough to destroy an entire kingdom.... of transvestites.

onno
November 19, 2008, 02:55 PM
i wonder how sanji would feel if boa joined.
i mean, he would be in love with her as well, but she will always be in love with ruffy.
it wold be funny, sanji getting mad on ruffy for being dumb and not noticing that a girl likes him so bad.

Freakzin
November 19, 2008, 02:57 PM
is it just me or Jimbei's silhouete LOOKS A LOT LIKE Kuma????

LoS
November 19, 2008, 02:58 PM
3 Schib. are down - Crocodile , Moria , Boa(refused to work with WG)...
Vice Admirals - as the seen that Kizaru is actualy weak...Rayleigh non-devilfruit user manages to draw blood by cutting Kizaru's cheek. Human with skilled haki ))

You might want to thing about things more before you post. It was implied that Moria will be present for the battle, hence the 6 Shichibukai included in the count, the seventh being Jinbei, not included.

Kizaru weak? I hope this was sarcasm. He is an Admiral, he took out 4 100 million bounty(roughly) all within seconds, and did not even break a sweat.

onno
November 19, 2008, 02:58 PM
how could kuma ocupate two places as schishibukai?

o.õ

kizaru's not weak, rayleigh is really strong, almost a cheater.

Razh
November 19, 2008, 03:01 PM
It looks like the old silhouette of one of Yonkou too. So what?

And what do you know? Whitebeard has a "mother ship". Well, that must mean that he has more than only one ship.

In your face! :p (the ones that thought each Yonkou had one ship)

Black Hawk
November 19, 2008, 03:14 PM
That is a awesome Chapter. No really i like it. First thx to all they the help, to make it on this Day.

At second what is Jimbei. The Shadow of Jimbei, look like the same on the picture of the four Yonkous. Can it be, that Jimbei is Yonkou and Schichi at ones. I really doesn´t understand cause, it break the Balance.
At second more and more i understand how Boa Works. With Sex appeal and the Royal Haki in combination. Its definetly a strong power.
Other ones will upgrade here techniqs. About wheater by Nami and power by Franky.
But the best for the Moment is the "RUNNING Gag" Sanji, his Face look only to funny.
The only Point what i dont like on this Chapter. For my own Site, teh scene with Garp and Ace was to short.

But what is with the other ones. I only think about where the other landing. Lysop possible on the Island of Giants. That possible will be easy.
But by Chooper und Robin it will be more difficult. Chopper was born on the Island of Doctors. The best island where u can grow, as an Doc. The same by Robin. Brook is also hard to know, where he will crush on earth. Musican Island, on a island of Skelletons. There is no many opinion. The same by Zorro that what we here from spoiler was no correct so its also open, what will happend???

k-dom
November 19, 2008, 03:14 PM
well the last page can directly go here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33246) immediatly.
Concerning Sanji, I've seen the name of Mr 2 several time, and it would be funny if Sanji could learn some of his technique on momoiro island

Well, my theory of the SN escaping out of SA just got destroyed xD Im happy to see finally Ace.
It's still vague to know which has been arrested and which is not, maybe the strongest one have succeed runing away. Also I've been thinking that if Rayleigh was captured by Kizaru, it would be a good way to reunificate the crew to impel down thanks to the vivre card.

well it was just patrol ships, I'm not surprised they didn't last long agains whitebeard. But Impel down will be like a fortress, it's a good thing that luffy will attack from the inside, but I hope he will met someone who help him building a strategy because alone he won't last longer thant the patrol ships above

Concerning next chapter, I expect 2 pages for every other strawhats, it lefts 9 pages to see if Sanji survived

PaLLl
November 19, 2008, 03:18 PM
Kizaru weak? I hope this was sarcasm. He is an Admiral, he took out 4 100 million bounty(roughly) all within seconds, and did not even break a sweat.

sure he's strong because of his ability and taking low levels... it's like Ace destroyed Baraque works ships with crew....same thing ! but if figthing his level like Rayl. he's balony !

You might want to thing about things more before you post. It was implied that Moria will be present for the battle, hence the 6 Shichibukai included in the count, the seventh being Jinbei, not included.

Even if he will be , he already lost the fight with SHP...and i don't think he will be in full strength ! Even if he will be...so what about it ? he will fall again...The main problem will be Flamingo , Mihawk and Kuma...As for Admirals...I don't know...still confused...i don't hink Logia type fighters will weaken the Whitebeard him self..as about the others still Dunno... About Kuma...he's still a strange person...he's rather preparing or helping the SHP....