PDA

View Full Version : Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

baboysai
January 14, 2009, 04:26 AM
you should try fruits basket next yonie...

yoniekai
January 14, 2009, 05:17 AM
dammit you're right i keep forgetting to finish that... i was only up to vol. 5 i think? right now i'm reading shin angyo onshi, epic seinen. btw i HATE this fucking icy weather. it's really really really cold man.... how's it going on your end there? TV-kun said bacolod is around 22-26 degrees

duchess of dork
January 14, 2009, 10:47 AM
my extremities are chilled raw...ewan ko ano temperature dito samin but kanina pag uwi parang ma freeze nako. :s. hindi na nga ako naligo kaninang umaga eh, teehee..imagine below -40ºC at some atlantic hemisphere.

hunter71485
January 14, 2009, 07:14 PM
room temperature says 26 degrees. man it's cold. Magdadala nako ng makapal na jacket!

baboysai
January 15, 2009, 09:25 AM
yeah its cold... i hesitate to wear skirts these days :s

and the mosquitoes! When I wear a skirt they attack my legs!! eep!

duchess of dork
January 15, 2009, 04:19 PM
its time to wear scarves and shawl!!!! babs, allowed ba sa workplace nyo jan? i wonder if silk scarf can warm me up enough around neck?....ano ba tong binebenta sa dept stores, e, parang organza?

samin not allowed yung bulky sweaters. mas ideal sana yan sa lamig. :(

yoniekai
January 15, 2009, 04:57 PM
oh hey lots of people wear scarves here. and they're all gay. i borrowed one from a gay friend god damn they're really comfortable. except only the gay people wear them, so its just peer pressure for us guys. too bad, they're really comfortable you could sleep in them. i stick with my blazers.

hunter71485
January 15, 2009, 06:46 PM
Hey yonie try the UCHIHA jacket.

yoniekai
January 16, 2009, 06:09 AM
Hey yonie try the UCHIHA jacket.
wut? the one with the uchiha crest at the back? haha looks more like a t-shirt to me
[hr]
hey bb i wanna ask, i'm planning on relaxing my hair in a couple of days, is it healthy to do that? i just curled my hair 3 months ago, the parlor guy told me to let it rest for months before doing anything again

hunter71485
January 16, 2009, 07:11 AM
Nah not that one, I'm talking about the one with a high collar.

- aMt -
January 16, 2009, 02:58 PM
hi guys:D

hunter71485
January 16, 2009, 07:02 PM
Hi dude welcome to our hangout! :confetti

mangadictus
January 16, 2009, 11:37 PM
hey guys sup? i know a couple of you lurking 'round here. kain muna ako. baka mangayayat.

baboysai
January 17, 2009, 07:11 AM
its time to wear scarves and shawl!!!! babs, allowed ba sa workplace nyo jan? i wonder if silk scarf can warm me up enough around neck?....ano ba tong binebenta sa dept stores, e, parang organza?

samin not allowed yung bulky sweaters. mas ideal sana yan sa lamig. :(

Accenture has a strict dress code, but it only works for the daytime people. The night time peeps can dress down, but even that has strict regulations...

Besides, I don't use thick jackets. Just the usual ones. So that never really bothered me.

hey bb i wanna ask, i'm planning on relaxing my hair in a couple of days, is it healthy to do that? i just curled my hair 3 months ago, the parlor guy told me to let it rest for months before doing anything again

yes. also if your hair is naturally straight, i suggest you just let the curls grow out and have the natural straight hair back.

And if ever you plan to relax your hair, make sure its done right, so go to david's or something. Because if its done wrong, it damages the hair- the "sunog" look? that's ugly and irritating because it's just not right to exist on the face of this planet. There's nothing worse than damaged hair due to wrong relax or something..

Nah not that one, I'm talking about the one with a high collar.

would that be... a turtleneck perhaps? :blink

hello amt! wadya wanna know?

hey guys sup? i know a couple of you lurking 'round here. kain muna ako. baka mangayayat.

speaking of which, i'm on my way to jollibee. nothing beats double burger steak! :wtf

bye..

hunter71485
January 17, 2009, 08:21 AM
Not a turtleneck (I hate those!).

And yes something beats double burger steak. It's called amazing aloha in Jollibee.

yoniekai
January 17, 2009, 08:23 AM
yes. also if your hair is naturally straight, i suggest you just let the curls grow out and have the natural straight hair back.

cool, what my hair looks right now is it's straight from the top, but the ends that were curled are going dry so i'm planning to cut them, and then relax them. david's is good, but costs around 900. but yeah, better than some cheap parlor downtown.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9208/chucksdoubleupperau4.png (http://imageshack.us)
who is the Jawesome guy who is wearing black and white chuck taylor all-stars double upper? you're reading his post right now muwahaha

- aMt -
January 17, 2009, 08:44 AM
Hi dude welcome to our hangout! :confetti

hi^^

thx so much :D

hello amt! wadya wanna know?

bye..

=D

Just spent to get a hi.

And try to make new friends.

baboysai
January 17, 2009, 08:51 AM
awesome yonie. speaking of which, i just purchased a purple and pink high-cut pony myself yesterday. KACHINK! goes the money.

if your curled hair is dry, it means you need conditioner and mousse to keep the curls bouncy. just crush your hair while wet, and apply the mousse, and let it air dry. You have to do that every single day. :oh

duchess of dork
January 17, 2009, 10:29 AM
hola, aMt!!! what brought you here? i dont suppose some brazilian braunball made you try posting here.. :XD

yoniekai
January 17, 2009, 10:31 AM
man i was at a dilemma last week, ponys or chucks? i don't want to waste money. but when i saw this blacknwhite double upper, my imagination just went wild, two laces, two tongues, the combinations i could do with this :wtf

i forgot to tell you bb, this one only costs php420 :D in reality it's really 490 but the saleslady likes me hahaha nah kidding, it's one of those factory defects, it has a small stain in the front but not that visible. i checked the brand, trademark and tag, it's good as a new one

oh yeah hi to the second brazilian to go here lol hi amt why do brazilians like this thread. oh yeah, we fill up the international boards :sweatdrop

duchess of dork
January 17, 2009, 11:03 AM
@yonie, really? i didnt know you could bargain that good..anyways, chucks are a bit too pricey here....and pony, i dont get to see that brand here...im into formal footwear now because of the nature of my work...and man, its really financially draining trying to look chic...

yoniekai
January 17, 2009, 01:38 PM
okay, this has been going on for too long now, DOODS POST PICS OF YOUR FACE we're tired of thinking how you look like!!!!!!!!!!! before to me you look like hardgay now you mentioned you're wearing formal? now you look like GMA to me

duchess of dork
January 17, 2009, 01:48 PM
well not really formal as in business suit. but something near that....lol, i havent even reached my 600th post yet.

wait, my other post, that was my 555th, huh? :D well what do we know? baka lucky number yan bukas sa stl or lotto? :grin

baboysai
January 17, 2009, 11:19 PM
i forgot to tell you bb, this one only costs php420 :D

wtf! I bought mine for 2,400K!! :o that was a bargain, yonie! besides, the good thing about chucks/ponys/similar is that as they age or look older, the cooler they get :tem

and man, its really financially draining trying to look chic...

nah. duchess, ukay has got the cheapest office clothes... you can get polos and long-sleeved tops there for a bargain, and the skirts as well. The shoes though, you have to invest in good quality ones.

trust me, as long as you can buy some ten tops and five skirts, you can mix and match. Although I had the privilege of being at the receiving end of hand-me-downs being the 4th of 4 girls.

hunter71485
January 18, 2009, 04:21 AM
My pony is about 2.4K din. Ang mahal nman ng sau bb (2,400K), ano yan gawa sa ginto???

yoniekai
January 18, 2009, 04:55 AM
My pony is about 2.4K din. Ang mahal nman ng sau bb (2,400K), ano yan gawa sa ginto???
lol she's gonna kill you, run

yeah doods go to ukay2x, i bought my americana there for P150 :D and my black maong blazer P200, and they look awesome and new.

on an unrelated note, it's a red sky... so beautiful.....

hunter71485
January 18, 2009, 04:57 AM
lol she's gonna kill you, run

She can't kill me, I'm already dead.

Red sunset? Aww... I miss those.:darn

duchess of dork
January 18, 2009, 03:44 PM
if your curled hair is dry, it means you need conditioner and mousse to keep the curls ... blahblah. You have to do that every single day. :ohwhile i,got my hair damaged by straighrening iron. daming split ends, rationale ko it can withstand the abuse as long as i apply conditioner and serum...bleh, in the end, kelangan talaga pa-triman.but i dont go to parlors, mom ko lang nagpuputol. result: layered na wavy, :xp.

gusto ko sana i pa rebond kaya lang, mahal. marami pa akong mabili niyan. i was thinking, merong bebibenta na rebond system for 1000php. kelangan professional dresser daw ang mag-apply. eh, mga bakla sa mga common parlors, gumagawa din nun di ba? maybe puwede ko rin to i pa apply sa kakilala ko na okey mag-plantsa ng buhok? ano sa inyo,its a go ba o hindi?

kasi, diba pagrebond, wash and comb na lang? la ng arte?

besides, the good thing about chucks/ponys/similar is that as they age or look older, the cooler they get :tem

nah. duchess, ukay has got the cheapest office clothes... you can get polos and long-sleeved tops there for a bargain, and the skirts as well. The shoes though, you have to invest in good quality ones.

trust me, as long as you can buy some ten tops and five skirts, you can mix and match. Although I had the privilege of being at the receiving end of hand-me-downs being the 4th of 4 girls.oo, me love canvass too!! even my bag is of cotton canvass!!

:sweat lamo babs, hirap ako maghanap ng size ko eh.
may cousin at hand rin ako, sometimes nagbibigay din ng used, kaya lang mas malaki siya kesa sakin. pag sizes, 1 and 2 ang bagay sakin. else i go for 's'. see? ganyan ako ka payat. pero hindi pareho ang standards, minsan kahit 's' yung label, maluwag parin sakin. tsaka, hindi naman kelangan long sleeves or coat talaga, juice me, mabankrupt ako nyan.:lmao. its usually just buttoned tops, esp white ones.

meron dito ukay, magarbo ang store name, try ko nga... ganyan din sabi ng nfa official na kilala ko eh, ukay din daw mga damit nya.kala mo galing loalde, :lmao. kelangan daw, praktikal. Cool talaga!

lol she's gonna kill you, run:rofl

on an unrelated note, it's a red sky... so beautiful.....

Red sunset? Aww... I miss those.:darn
hey, wanna connect? lets watch it set altogether this afternoon. ill be doing it. that will be as soon as i get out of the building. be looking at it above urban landscape, though. mas maganda sana kung by the sea, huh?

hunter71485
January 18, 2009, 06:02 PM
I can't. Got classes til the PM.

baboysai
January 20, 2009, 01:12 AM

>.> Okay, i got a typo. Goddesses are not perfect, you notice? They're prone to be biased, emotionally unstable, extremely beautiful, and own a few typos, yes. :oh

while i,got my hair damaged by straighrening iron. daming split ends, rationale ko it can withstand the abuse as long as i apply conditioner and serum...bleh, in the end, kelangan talaga pa-triman.but i dont go to parlors, mom ko lang nagpuputol. result: layered na wavy, :xp.

gusto ko sana i pa rebond kaya lang, mahal. marami pa akong mabili niyan. i was thinking, merong bebibenta na rebond system for 1000php. kelangan professional dresser daw ang mag-apply. eh, mga bakla sa mga common parlors, gumagawa din nun di ba? maybe puwede ko rin to i pa apply sa kakilala ko na okey mag-plantsa ng buhok? ano sa inyo,its a go ba o hindi?

kasi, diba pagrebond, wash and comb na lang? la ng arte?

well there ya go. that's what happens when you abuse your hair. :s

speaking of parlors though, I saw one sign:
"We sell: rebond for minimum price only" :XD

:sweat lamo babs, hirap ako maghanap ng size ko eh. hala you won't find it hard to look for 1 and 2 sizes from the ukay, doods. that's usually the sizes they got.

Man, Sinulog is the best festival hehehe. You can walk around the streets with the beers, and just put up a table anywhere and drink right at the heart of the festival... ohohohoho~!

hunter71485
January 20, 2009, 01:48 AM
I'm supposed to post something witty here, but I'm already late for my class (starts at 3pm). gtg.

yoniekai
January 20, 2009, 11:18 AM
i hate this feeling, i hate it when this happens, and i hate it every time i when it ends. hey you know that feeling kinda like a mix between pride and regret that lingers on, something you did that is half-right half-wrong, makes you think if it was a good decision or not, there's an air of "what if?" in the clouds you have nothing to do but sniff it as you go along as there is no turning back, you tell yourself it's for the best but is it really for the best?

i shaved my hair :scry

TechnoMagus
January 20, 2009, 03:50 PM
welcome to the club yonie....again after x few years...:XD anyways....where that third tissueboy dude....di na rin nagparamdam....oh well maybe doods will also join the new male hairstyle bandwagon...:kukuku

baboysai
January 21, 2009, 01:03 AM
i hate this feeling, i hate it when this happens, and i hate it every time i when it ends. hey you know that feeling kinda like a mix between pride and regret that lingers on, something you did that is half-right half-wrong, makes you think if it was a good decision or not, there's an air of "what if?" in the clouds you have nothing to do but sniff it as you go along as there is no turning back, you tell yourself it's for the best but is it really for the best?

you know... you post a pic and we'll judge :noworry

duchess of dork
January 21, 2009, 06:39 AM

:rofl________:clap... no one can carry out this suspense like yonie

welcome to the club yonie....again after x few years...:XD anyways....where that third tissueboy dude....di na rin nagparamdam....oh well maybe doods will also join the new male hairstyle bandwagon...:kukuku:nerve yeah? why should i unsport my tress? and for d record,
noodle-kun, i am a she. :noworry

yoniekai
January 22, 2009, 01:57 AM
omg i finished shin angyo onshi, what a truly epic seinen that was, god damn that was just so epic.... :wtf

TechnoMagus
January 22, 2009, 04:16 AM
hmmm....tapos na ba sinulog? di ba dinagyang, malapit na rin? eh maskarra kelan?

yoniekai
January 22, 2009, 04:50 AM
tapos na sa iloilo TM, nung sunday ata. hindi nga kami nakapagleave ontime, sayang next time nalang. masskara oi october pa.

its a red sky again.... ganda talaga..... buti nalg gising ako ng maaga :D

hunter71485
January 22, 2009, 07:15 AM
OH MY GAWD! RUSTOM'S A SHE!!! <gags>

<pukes>

<dies lol'ing>

Paper
January 22, 2009, 07:52 AM
re:Bebe Gandanghari- They used to call him "Scroutom Padilla" when he was still an FA.

TechnoMagus
January 22, 2009, 10:04 AM
scenes of him in mistah must be remembered with nostlgia now...:kukuku

baboysai
January 22, 2009, 10:01 PM
omg i finished shin angyo onshi, what a truly epic seinen that was, god damn that was just so epic.... :wtf

thank you for the recommendation... I shall note that. What's it about, yonie?

hmmm....tapos na ba sinulog? di ba dinagyang, malapit na rin? eh maskarra kelan?

tapos na... wala lang. fun. You could bring your beer anywhere and drink anywhere :tem

OH MY GAWD! RUSTOM'S A SHE!!! <gags>

<pukes>

<dies lol'ing>

yeah I noticed. -_-;

hunter71485
January 23, 2009, 12:30 AM
The captions says Bebe Gandanghari, but I think it's Bb. Gandanghari. :notrust

I think (s)he's lying when (s)he said (s)he'd rather not have any modifications done to (her)his body... In fact, I believe that (s)he already had an operation.

asshole enlargement and compartmentalization

yoniekai
January 23, 2009, 01:04 AM
thank you for the recommendation... I shall note that. What's it about, yonie?

korean, well, it's a manhwa, but it's published in japan, anyway story of a man saving ancient korea. imagine berserk with mind-blowing art..... and this series has a tearjerking end! not like that never-ending berserk, shit it's been more than 20 years now and it's still only a couple of volumes.... why can't miura hire assistants or an artist, you know why he's on delay? he's playing idolmaster daw

why? do they still need to do that if he's sexually active i think it will just deform by itself lol

baboysai
January 23, 2009, 09:00 AM
compartmentalization :rofl

duchess of dork
January 24, 2009, 06:32 AM
tapos na sa iloilo TM, nung sunday ata. hindi nga kami nakapagleave ontime, sayang next time nalang. masskara oi october pa.
wrongy. ngayon ang kasadyahan=streetdancing.tomorrow ang dinagyang proper...hala bira na yung kapatid ko.. ako, dito na lang sa bahay. meh ang mga festivities pra sakin. :bored

re:Bebe Gandanghari- They used to call him "Scroutom Padilla" when he was still an FA.

The captions says Bebe Gandanghari, but I think it's Bb. Gandanghari. :notrust

I think (s)he's lying when (s)he said (s)he'd rather not have any modifications done to (her)his body... In fact, I believe that (s)he already had an operation.

:rofl you guys... /shakes head

and speaking of Bebe Gandanghari. post the link to that pic w/ caption please, puh-lease puh-lease!! you got me all curious :smile-big

baboysai
January 24, 2009, 08:10 AM
doods is interested to see (her) own kind? :o

yoniekai
January 24, 2009, 10:47 AM
there are others like doods??

he could've chosen a much better name.... gandanghari..... brrr. sounds funny

duchess of dork
January 24, 2009, 11:14 AM
doods is interested to see (her) own kind? :o:coffeeshock... not you too, babe, :scry... your meanness is killing me..

there are others like doods??

he could've chosen a much better name.... gandanghari..... brrr. sounds funny
how come the bebe and the suffix ganda of that name reverts my thoughts to the one hunter once called as agnes ganda? how is bebe gandanghari related to her? could it be that he is actually this agnes ganda who's into fook-communism? :tem

baboysai
January 24, 2009, 11:27 AM
:coffeeshock... not you too, babe, :scry... your meanness is killing me..

hehehe that was a joke and you know it. c'mere :comfort

duchess of dork
January 24, 2009, 11:45 AM
:love ah-ah :squish

hunter71485
January 25, 2009, 03:08 AM
how come the bebe and the suffix ganda of that name reverts my thoughts to the one hunter once called as agnes ganda?

Can you quote that? I can't seem to remember...

yoniekai
January 25, 2009, 05:55 AM
hey guys let's talk about religion. this is my god.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/tools/med/2009/01/ipt/1232858744.jpg

hunter71485
January 25, 2009, 06:01 AM
wow to your god.

hey wait a minute IS THAT UWE BOLL?!!!

yoniekai
January 25, 2009, 08:12 AM
yes hail to my god. he's so great, he wears maong pants at the weigh-in.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6678/eptsportsmmaexperts6662yj8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

my god is so compassionate, he was generous to this spartan opponent. he knocked him out in 3 minutes, god's last opponent only lasted 36 seconds

baboysai
January 25, 2009, 09:14 AM
how come the bebe and the suffix ganda of that name reverts my thoughts to the one hunter once called as agnes ganda? how is bebe gandanghari related to her? could it be that he is actually this agnes ganda who's into fook-communism? :tem

you know, i didn't notice this until hunter quoted it. And I also don't get it.

and wth is fook-communism? Am I so out from cyberspace these days that I don't know any internet lingo anymore or something?

yes hail to my god. he's so great, he wears maong pants at the weigh-in.

That sounded so much like a chuck norris joke :rofl

duchess of dork
January 25, 2009, 10:26 AM
here ya go, ...

and i suppose you commented as "agnes ganda"?--hunt

Is fuckcommunism your "lifepartner"?--panda-kuu
(http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34896&page=52)
:rofl

and fook is the softer way of spelling that f-word, i learned, :lmao
[hr]

According to veteran NASA eclipse-watcher Fred Espenak, the total eclipse track will run from west to east on Monday from 0606 GMT to 0952 GMT.

It will traverse the Indian Ocean and western Indonesia before petering out just short of Mindanao, the Philippines.
so, are we going to experience a solar eclipse tomorrow?

and when will that be by Philippine time?

baboysai
January 25, 2009, 12:33 PM
>.>

and nope, I don't think everybody will be able to experience that eclipse.

hunter71485
January 26, 2009, 12:34 AM
...Just short of Mindanao.

Only the sea pirates can watch that. Arr!
[hr]

you know, i didn't notice this until hunter quoted it. And I also don't get it.

and wth is fook-communism? Am I so out from cyberspace these days that I don't know any internet lingo anymore or something?

Clickeh to remembah! (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=991029&postcount=770)
[hr]
And hey yonie why are you worshipping the god of suck?

Unless...

OMG! Yonie get a grip! It's a crisis every men should pass! We don't want you to become one of... One of... THEM!

yoniekai
January 26, 2009, 04:14 AM
hey hunt what are you talking about, god of suck? fedor's undefeated, i've been watching him since high school and until now he's still the greatest of all time

duchess of dork
January 26, 2009, 07:27 AM
kung hei fat choi!!!! this year its not a sin to be such a bull-ey!!!

baboysai
January 27, 2009, 12:53 AM
i thought it was always feb 1? -_-;

hunter71485
January 27, 2009, 01:30 AM
It's not. The Chinese Calendar is a lunar calendar, which means 28 days per month.

duchess of dork
January 27, 2009, 10:59 AM
well, hello, didnt you get to hear the drumbeats yesterday? and baboy-chan, since you look a lot more chinese than everybody here, i thought you knew.

mangadictus
January 27, 2009, 10:25 PM
kung hei fat choi! sarap kumain heh

duchess of dork
January 28, 2009, 05:40 AM
chinese new year always fall on the first new moon of the year.........

Paper
January 28, 2009, 08:17 AM
:confetti Belated happy lunar newyear! :confetti

hunter71485
January 28, 2009, 08:20 AM
Celebrating new years... Why does it feel pagan?

Paper
January 28, 2009, 08:21 AM
Celebrating any holiday is a pagan ritual... Seeing as all religions are based on sun worship.

hunter71485
January 28, 2009, 08:25 AM
Not all religions.

Oh wait, you're right. I suppose it should be "Not all faiths/beliefs".

yoniekai
January 28, 2009, 11:54 AM
since we're talking about religion, i'd like to know where you guys stand? some of you here believe and some dont. me, i don't want to be in a religion, nor do i want to be an atheist, so i guess i fall in the agnostic side.

on a side note, i really can't tell if benjamin button deserves all of its nominations :(

hunter71485
January 28, 2009, 06:27 PM
it's brad pitt, so why do you ask?

daradik
January 29, 2009, 08:06 AM
hey all~ ;)

I've seen the trailers for benjamin button but I don't find it that appealing for some reason. I guess it's a was to build hype around the movie...?

And I'm on the same ground as yoniekai when it comes to religion.

baboysai
January 29, 2009, 08:38 AM
Oh hai, dar! Long time no hear a!

you can discuss movies at the Movie thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117). ^^ Where I also posted what I think about the movie :p

Are you still up to date with your manga?

duchess of dork
January 29, 2009, 09:07 AM
Celebrating any holiday is a pagan ritual... Seeing as all religions are based on sun worship.
hey, id like to disagree. you are the heretic one. :lmao. no seriously, i think any religion who uses icons<living or nonliving> for worship has pagan origins..

chinese new year is, to boot. its full of myths, superstitions, which beliefs had rubbed off on us..like red and yellow is symbolic of wealth and will usher luck on this aspect to wearers. its crappy but people think there's no harm in trying, regardless of whether its the truth or fable.

we were required to report in red shirt last monday...but as expected of me, i went in blue one .. heck no, i wasnt intentionally being rebellious, its just actually the secretaries' fault. they didnt call up to inform me.:lmao

since we're talking about religion, i'd like to know where you guys stand? some of you here believe and some dont. me, i don't want to be in a religion, nor do i want to be an atheist, so i guess i fall in the agnostic side.agnostic?:lmao well, i dont know much too, but i think when we choose to believe, that is faith. we are rational, so there will always be room to doubt...all we have to do is choose...:p

on a side note, i really can't tell if benjamin button deserves all of its nominations :(

it's brad pitt, so why do you ask?i think itll be good drama, brad or not, the drama seem promising.

my favourite award winning title is still the 1997er 'la vita e bella'...it touched my soul with its perspective of human inventiveness coming out from the need to preserve the loved ones and their good nature..:p....uh, which reminds of us of...........TADA!!! gaza?:confused [ssshh...]
[hr]
hi, daradik? are you really british?

baboysai
January 29, 2009, 10:49 AM
he's pinoy, duchess. He migrated, IIRC.

Imperium
January 30, 2009, 03:17 AM
Heh, exams are all over. So what did i miss? :oh (other than a new thread >.>)

hunter71485
January 30, 2009, 03:38 AM
me getting over the 3,000 post mark.

Imperium
January 30, 2009, 05:07 AM
Thats major fail hunt, you couldnt even have the decency to wait until i caught up before going on a spam fest :scry

@ sig - God that brings back horrible memories i.e. football manager 2009. Damn my shit graphics card >.>;

hunter71485
January 30, 2009, 05:14 AM
Well I failed for a number of reasons:

1)Processor. Intel Celeron 2.0GHz
2)RAM. 512 DDR SDRAM
3)Graphics Processor. ATI Radeon 9550/X1050 Series 256 Mb.
4)DVD Drive. I know, but my PC is shared among the family, and they don't want to replace the optical drive.

baboysai
January 30, 2009, 08:54 AM
Heh, exams are all over. So what did i miss? :oh (other than a new thread >.>)

you had exams for wut, 6 months or something? You were gone for so long :crying

Thats major fail hunt, you couldnt even have the decency to wait until i caught up before going on a spam fest :scry

hehehe at least you've openly stated you'll be catching up, imp :glomp How's your manga health though?

hunter71485
January 30, 2009, 09:00 AM
you had exams for wut, 6 months or something? You were gone for so long :crying

Pregnancy exams?

baboysai
January 30, 2009, 09:36 AM
:o

hunter71485
January 30, 2009, 09:47 AM

baboysai
January 30, 2009, 09:52 AM
Anyone else going to do that I'll declare as a spammer! :fan

hunter71485
January 30, 2009, 09:57 AM
Anyone else going to do that I'll declare as a spammer! :fan

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Paper
January 30, 2009, 10:12 PM
re:Religion- I'm against all religions... So being called a heretic would be inaccurate... :rofl

baboysai
January 31, 2009, 12:48 AM
hunt, are you done with your LOLcats spree now?
[hr]
hey yonie, i think gintama's back on crunchy. But I dunno, I've lost all hope for crunchy. What a bitch they turned out to be -_-
[hr]
PS: Mangatraders featured Nana to Kaoru (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/3351). It screams "MATURE" from the cover. And it's all about SnM to boot... Not that I'm into SnM and stuff.. but the manga made me curious...

*cough* it is my duty as one of the Seinen mods to investigate this manga more... :shifty

Paper
January 31, 2009, 12:56 AM
@BB- I'm getting slightly motivated to download and read that.

baboysai
January 31, 2009, 12:59 AM
slightly? c'mon, what's the harm in checking out 12 chapters anyway?

Paper
January 31, 2009, 01:03 AM
Getting hooked. You know how it feels... You know damn well how shitty it feels to have to keep on waiting for the next chapter to come out... The anxiety...

baboysai
January 31, 2009, 01:06 AM
It's SnM. what's more to anticipate?

Paper
January 31, 2009, 01:56 AM
You have no idea... *Evil laugh*

Imperium
January 31, 2009, 03:06 AM
Re- Nana to Kaoru, im going to read not for the SnM, but for the awkward conversation between him and his mother when she tells him to hide his "toys"....:rofl

Pregnancy exams?
:oh

Wait...pregnancy EXAMS? WTF is that?

hehehe at least you've openly stated you'll be catching up, imp :glomp How's your manga health though?Not good, lemme see, the only manga im upto date with is onepiece and naruto (i was bored that day...and its mildly intresting now >.>). ES21 i havent read in around a month, and forget about bleach. The monthly manga i havent read for about half a year (hellsing, FMA etc). So all in all quite depressing :(

hunter71485
January 31, 2009, 08:49 AM
hunt, are you done with your LOLcats spree now?

Must be, because I've only just got my hands on a net terminal after 24 hours...

yoniekai
January 31, 2009, 02:35 PM
PS: Mangatraders featured Nana to Kaoru (http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/3351). It screams "MATURE" from the cover. And it's all about SnM to boot... Not that I'm into SnM and stuff.. but the manga made me curious...

shin angyo onshi was also featured there bb. but of course knowing you, you'd choose SnM over drama.

Getting hooked. You know how it feels... You know damn well how shitty it feels to have to keep on waiting for the next chapter to come out... The anxiety...

yeah s'why i've been immersing myself with completely scanlated series the past few days, currently reading rurouni kenshin, havent read that yet. hey lucky star fans, read mahoraba, you'll love it

also for bb, read doujin work, its ongoing, but you'll love it im sure.

mangadictus
February 01, 2009, 03:08 AM
musta guys? anyone watched ufc 94? penn lost, i know.. *sniff*
[hr]
wow. i got 100GB storage cap at yahoogroups. didnt even think that's possible.

baboysai
February 01, 2009, 04:02 AM
Re- Nana to Kaoru, im going to read not for the SnM, but for the awkward conversation between him and his mother when she tells him to hide his "toys"....:rofl

apparently there's none. sorry to disappoint you.

Not good, lemme see, the only manga im upto date with is onepiece and naruto (i was bored that day...and its mildly intresting now >.>). ES21 i havent read in around a month, and forget about bleach. The monthly manga i havent read for about half a year (hellsing, FMA etc). So all in all quite depressing :(

I know getting back on track is hard imp. But that's life.. we have to persevere! :narutokyu

shin angyo onshi was also featured there bb. but of course knowing you, you'd choose SnM over drama.

I considered the time, yonie. Nana to Kaoru was only 12 chapters in scanlation, and i thought that'd be enough for me to check it out. Shin-something was a complete series, iirc, and that time i was still catching up with my other manga so i couldn't really get into a new one that way :s

yeah s'why i've been immersing myself with completely scanlated series the past few days, currently reading rurouni kenshin, havent read that yet. hey lucky star fans, read mahoraba, you'll love it

you've forgotten about fruits basket again :notrust

also for bb, read doujin work, its ongoing, but you'll love it im sure.

what doujin, exactly?

musta guys? anyone watched ufc 94? penn lost, i know.. *sniff*

what's that? :oh

wow. i got 100GB storage cap at yahoogroups. didnt even think that's possible.

MD, that was possible 4 years ago with gmail. :noworry

TechnoMagus
February 01, 2009, 04:39 AM
musta rin...sori got bc na....sa work and sowing my oa....

mangadictus
February 01, 2009, 05:48 AM
MD, that was possible 4 years ago with gmail. :noworry
i dont know. once i reached the 100MB cap with my yahoogroup it went up to 100GB. could be the good hits im getting.

btw, how is you? i havent been here for like a week now. my workload and deliverables got doubled. now im overworked and twice underpaid. :(
[hr]

what's that? :oh

ufc 94? its a brutal, barbaric version of brokeback mountain.

baboysai
February 01, 2009, 07:54 AM
musta rin...sori got bc na....sa work and sowing my oa....

sowing his seeds, to the detriment of society :bored

btw, how is you? i havent been here for like a week now. my workload and deliverables got doubled. now im overworked and twice underpaid. :(

aw, leave that work, MD! look for another one... how long have you been there?

hunter71485
February 01, 2009, 08:34 AM
http://img42.onemanga.com/mangas/00000130/000137092/00.jpg

yoniekai
February 01, 2009, 02:22 PM
@MD: UFC 94, watched it earlier, machida fight was awesome, but GSP was a monster. that was just dominant, i swear, the commentators were right, GSP gets better with every fight

what doujin, exactly?

no that's the title of the series, doujin work, kinda luckystar-ish, characters are all doujin artists

and yeah, i forgot fruits basket :sweatdrop next time nalg, after i finish sanctuary
[hr]
no calls coming in today, its the most important holiday in america
http://www.tampabaysuperbowl.com/sb43_mark.jpg

Imperium
February 01, 2009, 02:41 PM
<hr noshade size="1">
no calls coming in today, its the most important holiday in america
http://www.tampabaysuperbowl.com/sb43_mark.jpg

The thing i hate about the super bowl is the adverts, so many damn advert breaks, i've never seen a sport so geared around adverts. Thank god for the bbc though, no adverts for me (instead we just listen to a clueless kids tv presented pretend he knows what he is talking about :pleased)

Pirulito
February 01, 2009, 03:00 PM
Hum..definitely, I must start my Detective Conan's saga.

yoniekai
February 01, 2009, 03:45 PM
i've never seen a sport so geared around adverts.

live in the philippines during a manny pacquiao fight and you'll see. :D (and its not even live mind you)

baboysai
February 01, 2009, 04:20 PM
http://img42.onemanga.com/mangas/00000130/000137092/00.jpg

:wtf I am struck with disbelief at the moment... really.

*stunned*

no that's the title of the series, doujin work, kinda luckystar-ish, characters are all doujin artists

oh i see... hm. Sounds interesting. I'll note that. I still have to read Kurozuka... :shakefist

and yeah, i forgot fruits basket :sweatdrop next time nalg, after i finish sanctuary

I dropped Sanctuary (sorry danchou!) The scans are of poor quality :darn Maybe I'll pick it up again when I feel like it :p

Hum..definitely, I must start my Detective Conan's saga.

but it's never-ending! :bored

Imperium
February 01, 2009, 06:03 PM
Super bowl lark is about to start, and since i am unable to watch any type of game without rooting for any team im with the underdogs, Go...cardinals :shakefist

hunter71485
February 01, 2009, 07:06 PM
live in the philippines during a manny pacquiao fight and you'll see. :D (and its not even live mind you)

Yonie, their superbowl would still beat us dead. Remember, the PC advert debuted in a superbowl ad...

yoniekai
February 02, 2009, 03:29 AM
was watching online, awesome game, but congrats to the steelers. defense wins championships all the time. and wtf, midway to the 1st quarter they aired a movie trailer, superheroes, everybody was out of a comic book, and the effects were awesome.... the title was.... "GI JOE: Rise of Cobra". fuck yeah raping my childhood and replacing it with reality

Imperium
February 02, 2009, 12:32 PM
GI Joe? Childhood? Wtf granddad, when were you born in the eighties?

....oh

Re: Game - Went to sleep and so didnt watch most of it.

yoniekai
February 02, 2009, 01:51 PM
in the philippines, time is of no essence. the 90s television were full of 60s-80s shows. masked rider, voltes v, daimos..... GI joe, transformers..............

TIME QUEST!!!

Paper
February 02, 2009, 05:40 PM
Lets not forget.....VOLTRON!!!

baboysai
February 03, 2009, 05:25 AM

....oh

of course he was born in the eighties. :oh Heck, I was born in the eighties. At least... unlike some people here who existed in the 70s :fan

yoniekai
February 03, 2009, 11:03 AM
yeah professor SnM grew up most likely in the 70s, boogie TM comes to mind :XD

i am so happy i could cry :wtf Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden translated in english (http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=srwag), my childhood dream came true :scry

hunter71485
February 03, 2009, 08:59 PM
YES! SRW! :wtf

baboysai
February 04, 2009, 02:48 AM
what?

hunter71485
February 04, 2009, 02:51 AM
SRW? Super Robot Wars! The game that made mecha anime crossovers a reality!

TechnoMagus
February 04, 2009, 04:50 AM
yeah professor SnM grew up most likely in the 70s, boogie TM comes to mind :XD

SnM? hey wait a minute....i'm not that old :yelling

i still remember ninoy being shot and edsa 1 no, wala kasing batibot...:XD

hunter71485
February 04, 2009, 04:54 AM
SnM? hey wait a minute....i'm not that old :yelling

i still remember ninoy being shot and edsa 1 no, wala kasing batibot...:XD

Lolo~! :yelling

Paper
February 04, 2009, 07:04 AM
@TM- You know you're old if you make pop references and noone understands it (Happens to me a lot in school)... Pasalamat ka lang na karamihan saatin same generation. :rofl

hunter71485
February 04, 2009, 07:17 AM
ganun ba paperboy? lolo ka na din?

baboysai
February 04, 2009, 07:37 AM
@TM- You know you're old if you make pop references and noone understands it (Happens to me a lot in school)... Pasalamat ka lang na karamihan saatin same generation. :rofl

let's see... by "karamihan sa atin" you mean... KTT and yourself?

:fan

Anyway, I'd just want to rant about pinoy dramas these days. It annoys the hell outa me that they're using Anime OSTs and game OSTs. I don't know from what channel coz I only hear it when my neighbors watch it. But I hear backgrounds from Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy, and Rurouni Kenshin. WTF!

Paper
February 04, 2009, 07:40 AM
@BB- :yelling ULOL! Mas matanda ka saakin! 'Langhiyang "inahin" yan!

:yelling BUTA BUTA BUTA BUTA BUTAAAA!!!!1

baboysai
February 04, 2009, 08:05 AM
okay I didn't think you were that sore. :notrust

<----------I smite thee with lightning bolts!

Paper
February 04, 2009, 08:15 AM
Tapping two Dimir Aqueducts, casting Rewind, untapping four lands.

"Take none"

yoniekai
February 04, 2009, 09:51 AM
hey we're all in the same generation here.... 80s-90s. except TM lol lolo :D

we need a topic to get everybody in, why not this, why don't we post our desktops? Confucius said a person's personality and character is determined by his/her desktop

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5235/yoniedasktupkm3.th.png (http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5235/yoniedasktupkm3.png)

now post you! im curious too yknow. ps, Papa folder is dad's. just so yknow huh

hunter71485
February 04, 2009, 10:01 AM
hey we're all in the same generation here.... 80s-90s. except TM lol lolo :D

we need a topic to get everybody in, why not this, why don't we post our desktops? Confucius said a person's personality and character is determined by his/her desktop

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5235/yoniedasktupkm3.th.png (http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5235/yoniedasktupkm3.png)

now post you! im curious too yknow. ps, Papa folder is dad's. just so yknow huh

No. I'll wait until I get my laptop back.

baboysai
February 04, 2009, 10:14 AM
kasi nga, di ba kayo naiirita with the teleserye soundtracks that rip off from animez?? :shakefist I still can't get over it. :darn

well anyway:
http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/3/2/4/f_Untitled1m_7bf0358.jpg

there's some eyecandy for you :p

hunter71485
February 04, 2009, 10:20 AM
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2554/mydesktopez7.jpg
And yes, those are penguins above blue ice. My desktop wallpaper serves as my cure for sore eyes.

baboysai
February 04, 2009, 10:24 AM
tell me, why is IE still on your desktop?? 0.o

yoniekai
February 04, 2009, 10:48 AM
hehehe awesome guys, im waiting for TM, cuz he has the coolest gadgets running im sure. and doods have some folders named bestiality

@bb: hindi na ako nanonood ng TV, except NBA, anong mga shows yun?
[hr]
after looking at your submissions here's what i can say about your character:

@bb: your mind is in the present but your heart is in the past
@hunt: focused on work but never forgetting family ties

ayos ba? hahaha

hunter71485
February 04, 2009, 07:42 PM
tell me, why is IE still on your desktop?? 0.o

Because CAL (Computer-Assisted Learning) only works in IE. Yeah I know, they're a bunch of MS faithful freaks.

Imperium
February 04, 2009, 07:58 PM
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/Imperium_bucket/Desktop-1.jpg

Behold the simpleness.

..of the background not the cluttered desktop >.>;

hunter71485
February 04, 2009, 08:03 PM
Is that the White Screen of Death?

Imperium
February 04, 2009, 08:16 PM
White album cover.

mangadictus
February 04, 2009, 09:14 PM
aw, leave that work, MD! look for another one... how long have you been there?
a year now. i cant. with the unemployment boom right now, i just cant. i wish it was that easy..
[hr]

@MD: UFC 94, watched it earlier, machida fight was awesome, but GSP was a monster. that was just dominant, i swear, the commentators were right, GSP gets better with every fight

yeah.. and he's getting slippery too. if you can, watch it again. you'll see his second putting vaseline on his body. that's illegal. maybe im just bitter cause i lost the bet. but illegal is illegal.

hunter71485
February 04, 2009, 09:54 PM
Oh yeah bb, I noticed you've got a psx emulator on you. di mo pa sinusubukan yung ps2 emulator?

baboysai
February 05, 2009, 01:28 AM
and doods have some folders named bestiality

hehe i dunno how she'll react to that one...

@bb: hindi na ako nanonood ng TV, except NBA, anong mga shows yun?

I think it's Kapamilya ones, yonie. I don't know, because like I said, I only hear them when my neighbor watches them. I don't watch TV as well.

heh. Maybe...

come to think of it, you got it spot on, yonie. sigh. You struck a chord there. :s

Is that the White Screen of Death?

White album cover.

I don't think I can ever survive with something that bare. And a desktop that cluttered :p

a year now. i cant. with the unemployment boom right now, i just cant. i wish it was that easy..

well you could start looking for alternatives anyway. Are you looking for other jobs anyway? I never said 'become unemployed'. I said switch. Look for other jobs while you're doing your current one, and if any company takes your bait, then you can resign.

Oh yeah bb, I noticed you've got a psx emulator on you. di mo pa sinusubukan yung ps2 emulator?

oh yeah I haven't yet. :p

I'm still in the process of getting my CAESAR IV to work. Dammit, I think I was ripped off. Maybe I should've just downloaded my installer... :darn

hunter71485
February 05, 2009, 01:39 AM
Try systemrequirementslab.com to check if your PC setup can handle it.

TechnoMagus
February 05, 2009, 01:42 AM
my xp box....ung linux saka na...kelangan ko ng office 2007 eh....this is after cleaning up the scandal folders and work-related files...:kukuku

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1130/imag0010nv9.th.jpg (http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1130/imag0010nv9.jpg)
[hr]
and i'm not the oldest fyi....:notrust

si MD ata...

hunter71485
February 05, 2009, 01:43 AM
Gotta love widescreen.

@ ur age

manong hindi naman kelangan ikahiya yung edad eh.

yoniekai
February 05, 2009, 01:53 AM
cmon clean up your desktops, i can't stand the sight of icons filling up the screen... i'm claustrophobic :scry

@GSP-Penn: that really might have affected the fight pre, but GSP still landed a couple of blows on him, with or without grease

come to think of it, you got it spot on, yonie. sigh. You struck a chord there. :s

now don't get me wrong, i was just referring to your geass wallpaper and sims 2 :D haha but yeah it's okay though, who doesn't love the comfort of the past, that sweet nostalgia

yeah me too, i can't get out of here, best option i have. unless they kick me out, which is beginning to loom, i unknowingly (really) committed a serious offense grounds for termination :blink i have to explain later what happened. damn i screwed up

baboysai
February 05, 2009, 01:56 AM
Try systemrequirementslab.com (http://systemrequirementslab.com) to check if your PC setup can handle it.

of course my PC can handle it! But the damn CD had a virus i think. It wouldn't finish installing (cyclic redundancy shit). :shakefist

hunter71485
February 05, 2009, 01:58 AM
thepiratebay calls you.

kousuke
February 05, 2009, 04:50 AM
wow! may pinoy thread pala dto, astig!

hunter71485
February 05, 2009, 05:42 AM
pareng kousuke welcome sa hangout thread namin! :confetti

TechnoMagus
February 05, 2009, 05:42 AM
hey kousuke...finally someone born in the 90's, bagong bunso...:kukuku

and yonie's out for your OP avy and sig....ang dyosa out for your innocence, tissieboy ayain ka session, si huntie...err...ayain kang magdasal....ako just here to listen to your confessions after you sin with them...:XD

hunter71485
February 05, 2009, 05:45 AM
ako? yayayain ko siyang magdasal? no way!

yayayain ko siyang magpraktis ng Left 4 dead.

Imperium
February 05, 2009, 06:15 AM
I don't have a Facebook account, nor do I feel the need to have one.
ROFL, couldnt have put it better myself xD

and btw, ps2 emulator? Can it actually play games?

Paper
February 05, 2009, 08:46 AM
@Hunter- Kung lolo ako, lolo ka din! Hahaha!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/level4paperboy/DT.jpg

hunter71485
February 05, 2009, 09:21 AM

Yep. Ever tried Monster Hunter on the PC? It was sweet. Even the FF series.

@l4pb
you FAIL, because you have CoD4 but not Left 4 Dead.
[hr]
And another fail, paperboy, because you don't have widescreen. :rofl

Paper
February 05, 2009, 09:22 AM
@Hunter- Not a big fan of FPS'. I have a widescreen LCD 19" :D

hunter71485
February 05, 2009, 09:27 AM
Then why is the screenshot set at 1024x768?

yoniekai
February 05, 2009, 12:32 PM
guys i've been suspended at work, the office had an huge uproar (they say) cuz of me, and right now everybody (i mean EVERYBODY at the office) maybe reading this post, so i'd like to take this time to say, welcome to MangaHelpers bacolodnons, don't be alarmed by what you see here, enjoy your time, you can read one piece at the top, naruto and bleach sucks

Imperium
February 05, 2009, 12:40 PM
Suspeneded? What did you do? Fight the boss? Strip naked? (I have a cousin who got fired for that...he was drunk though >.>)

...your not drunk are you?:oh

hunter71485
February 05, 2009, 07:46 PM
Yonie don't tell me they've caught you doing this at work? :notrust

Paper
February 05, 2009, 10:55 PM
@Hunter- Print screen+ MS paint. Didn't bother to resize anything...

@Kousuke- Welcome! :confetti

@Yonie- Nag vitamins ka sa trabaho no? :rofl

hunter71485
February 05, 2009, 11:10 PM
psshh. Kung print screen+MS paint tulad ng ginawa ko) e dapat hindi 1024x768 yung dimensions.

Paper
February 05, 2009, 11:45 PM
Not sure why, but I've stopped using square monitors for a long time now...

hunter71485
February 06, 2009, 01:20 AM
There's no such thing as a square monitor paperboy. (a square is defined as a polygon with four sides of the same length)

baboysai
February 06, 2009, 06:07 AM
wow! may pinoy thread pala dto, astig!

hey kousuke...finally someone born in the 90's, bagong bunso...:kukuku

hello!! (bagong bunso? who was the one he replaced then?)

ang dyosa out for your innocence

excuse me, I defend the innocent, not harass them... *cough*

well I do need it for my pictures from school for portfolio purposes. Other than that, nothing.

why would it exist if it couldn't? >.>

guys i've been suspended at work, the office had an huge uproar (they say) cuz of me, and right now everybody (i mean EVERYBODY at the office) maybe reading this post, so i'd like to take this time to say, welcome to MangaHelpers bacolodnons, don't be alarmed by what you see here, enjoy your time, you can read one piece at the top, naruto and bleach sucks

.....................:oh

wtf did you do? Expose us??

Imperium
February 06, 2009, 06:59 AM
why would it exist if it couldn't? >.>
Some emulators are in beta stages and so dont really play games. They're just there, like the ps2 some time ago couldnt play anything but it was there to download, dont ask me why, i have no clue either >.>

Edit: Finished downloading santogolds album. She really is just class. :wee

yoniekai
February 06, 2009, 09:30 AM
i have cold sweat from the drunk, head is pounding, been taking meds all day

you know imagine that you risked everyone's job. you're supposed to be terminated but you're still alive, only a suspension. i fucked it up. i'm too ashamed to show my face to them.

i need some rest, but after suspension's gone i'm gonna resign, i can't continue that way. hay naku, this was supposed to be the most comfortable job in the world.... :(

baboysai
February 06, 2009, 09:49 AM
what ever did you do that would cause everyone to lose their jobs? depending on your answer, you might need a good spanking...

yoniekai
February 06, 2009, 09:53 AM
i told them that naruto couldn't beat sasuke in any way possible, and they burst in chaos

Imperium
February 06, 2009, 09:54 AM
i told them that naruto couldn't beat sasuke in any way possible, and they burst in chaosI could imagine the uproar :noworry

yoniekai
February 06, 2009, 11:04 AM
I could imagine the uproar :noworry
imagine posting that in the naruto discussion forums, or better yet in narutofan, and imagine the replies happening in real life. it's pandemonium

Paper
February 06, 2009, 11:13 AM
There's no such thing as a square monitor paperboy. (a square is defined as a polygon with four sides of the same length)

Cubed would be a more suitable term, I'm sure you remember them. before LCD monitors were invented, regular PC monitors were made of the same material as televisions; Glass, vaccume tubes, cathodes, and old copper wiring. If you're planning on getting anal about descriptions, then by all means do so.

hunter71485
February 06, 2009, 07:26 PM
imagine posting that in the naruto discussion forums, or better yet in narutofan, and imagine the replies happening in real life. it's pandemonium

you got caught by the bosses?! (naruxsasu angle doesn't really matter here)

baboysai
February 06, 2009, 11:07 PM
he hacked the system to lift website blocks, and everyone in the office started abusing it, and so he is suspended. But they see yonie's potential in hackery, gets him out of the unstable call center department, and transfers him to the main engineering department of accenture and he climbs his way up to become senior partner at the age of 26. He milks his fortune, screws Angelica Panganiban, gets Sharon Cuneta as godmother for his daughter, and dies at the glorious age of 27. :noworry

Imperium
February 07, 2009, 04:35 PM
he hacked the system to lift website blocks, and everyone in the office started abusing it, and so he is suspended. But they see yonie's potential in hackery, gets him out of the unstable call center department, and transfers him to the main engineering department of accenture and he climbs his way up to become senior partner at the age of 26. He milks his fortune, screws Angelica Panganiban, gets Sharon Cuneta as godmother for his daughter, and dies at the glorious age of 27. :noworryPr0n? :o

hunter71485
February 07, 2009, 10:27 PM
Don't give them any ideas, Imp. They're watching us...

yoniekai
February 08, 2009, 06:05 AM
he hacked the system to lift website blocks, and everyone in the office started abusing it, and so he is suspended. But they see yonie's potential in hackery, gets him out of the unstable call center department, and transfers him to the main engineering department of accenture and he climbs his way up to become senior partner at the age of 26. He milks his fortune, screws Angelica Panganiban, gets Sharon Cuneta as godmother for his daughter, and dies at the glorious age of 27. :noworry

it's much worse than that, but that's one fucked up idea bb, and angelica panganiban? i'm not into chubby girls. but kudos to the 27 years old death, you get 1 internets :thumbs

im in a guilt trip now, i really need some rest, no outside communication (aside from here hehe), haven't been replying to everybody.

hunter71485
February 08, 2009, 08:00 AM
So Isabel Oli is more of your preference huh Yonie?

baboysai
February 09, 2009, 02:29 AM
it's much worse than that, but that's one fucked up idea bb, and angelica panganiban? i'm not into chubby girls. but kudos to the 27 years old death, you get 1 internets :thumbs

of course. But I hear angelica is no longer her photoshopped self.

im in a guilt trip now, i really need some rest, no outside communication (aside from here hehe), haven't been replying to everybody.

are they offering you hot chocolate or ice cream? I would. :oh

hunter71485
February 09, 2009, 05:02 AM
FUCK TEH WORLD!!! Kakakuha ko lang ng laptop ko (WALA PANG 30 MINS. SA BAHAY) e HDD failure na agad?!! FTW!!!

Nung tinetest namin sa shop gumagana naman...

ookay... since for some unexplained reason my SATA mode is in AHCPI (or something like it), I've now set it back to IDE. I am now OFFICIALLY HAPPY.

baboysai
February 09, 2009, 05:48 AM
can I... laugh? :rofl

hunter71485
February 09, 2009, 06:38 AM
well who knew that was the issue??? I did extensive testing back at their store... :sweatdrop

yoniekai
February 10, 2009, 03:03 AM
my god guys did you see youtube's HD feature? it blew my eyes

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5231/koberainbowcu9.png (http://imageshack.us)

TechnoMagus
February 10, 2009, 05:30 AM
whoa....ganda ah....

yonie share mo naman what happened kahit sa 'kin na lng....sayang naman ung pagiging best agent mo before...basta experiences ko sa ganyan, ung mga mistakes ang tumatatak sa mind ng tao at pinagkakalat imbes na ung mga innovations mo at ideas na nakaimprove ng efficiency at profit....ewan basta...

and don't you or derek lay any hands or any other body parts on angelica...:yelling
:XD

yoniekai
February 10, 2009, 09:50 AM
no way boss, i'm not hiding it anyway, everybody on the office knows what i did, i've become more popular than ever, i'm just sick of explaining it desu~ :3

duchess of dork
February 10, 2009, 03:36 PM
hehehe awesome guys, im waiting for TM, cuz he has the coolest gadgets running im sure. and doods have some folders named bestiality
huh? :blink______________:yelling<--------but only the * .......... * came out.

wrongy, josé. i have no folders of such kind. :noworry

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e29/orochi_fan/doodie.jpg
see? no bestiality:amuse
for those who guessed it wrong
:laser Die :laser

@bb
after looking at your submissions here's what i can say about your character:

i too can smell that...she still goes emo mode..i thought shes over with it...is he that impressive?and are you two still communicating?

i told them that naruto couldn't beat sasuke in any way possible, and they burst in chaosi picture it well...:lmao

i feel so slow today. blank and stupid, so guess theres no helping but just spam around....and btw, smart had a screwed up area connection these past few days.:mad

baboysai
February 11, 2009, 10:12 AM
wrongy, josé. i have no folders of such kind. :noworry

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e29/orochi_fan/doodie.jpg

hmm... any explanations for dood's wallpaper?

i too can smell that...she still goes emo mode..i thought shes over with it...is he that impressive?and are you two still communicating?Oh I'm over it. I actually have a different boyfriend now... :blink (i still cant believe it...)

yonie, we officially closed the deal when both of us got drunk apparently, and when we got sober we took responsibility for our actions by not mentioning it again :XD

Imperium
February 11, 2009, 07:53 PM
I was bored so i decided to listen to a couple of radiohead tracks...mistake. Im now bored and depressed...so knives ouuuut....cook him uup....squash his heeead....put hiim in the pot....he's not coming baack

TechnoMagus
February 12, 2009, 03:15 AM
Oh I'm over it. I actually have a different boyfriend now... :blink (i still cant believe it...)

yonie, we officially closed the deal when both of us got drunk apparently, and when we got sober we took responsibility for our actions by not mentioning it again :XD

whoa, wish i can do that too...:kukuku

REBOUND!!!!

hunter71485
February 12, 2009, 05:45 AM
If you control the rebound, you control the game!

duchess of dork
February 12, 2009, 10:28 AM
hmm... any explanations for dood's wallpaper?that should explain how i feel now.bored

Oh I'm over it. I actually have a different boyfriend now... :blink (i still cant believe it...)

yonie, we officially closed the deal when both of us got drunk apparently, and when we got sober we took responsibility for our actions by not mentioning it again :XD:o oh, that part sounded like a plot fresh from a movie:nuts

by not mentioning 'it' again though, i think that means mutually agreeing to whatever that 'it' leads to in near future, again...

but then again, what is that 'it' thing, if you dont mind? :p

baboysai
February 12, 2009, 10:05 PM
If you control the rebound, you control the game!

oh i wish it were that easy, dammit. I'm the fool, i think. :crying

:o oh, that part sounded like a plot fresh from a movie:nuts

by not mentioning 'it' again though, i think that means mutually agreeing to whatever that 'it' leads to in near future, again...

but then again, what is that 'it' thing, if you dont mind? :p
er, our status? we're both walking on thin ice, i guess. It's crazy. He's calculating, and I'm sorta forced to be calculating as well, just so i can play the game.

it's nuts. -_-

hunter71485
February 13, 2009, 02:39 AM
oh i wish it were that easy, dammit. I'm the fool, i think. :crying

Well it's obvious you let yourself be vulnerable to all those miserable emotions.

er, our status? we're both walking on thin ice, i guess. It's crazy. He's calculating, and I'm sorta forced to be calculating as well, just so i can play the game.

it's nuts. -_-

now you're too careful for your own good.

yoniekai
February 13, 2009, 06:02 AM
congrats bb, you've moved to the next step! now what you need to do next is to get a black notebook, gives that "cunning" feel to your look. seriously though, calculating? i hate people who does that honestly.... like putting on an intellectual facade..... emos are not the only ones doing it anymore..... why not just enjoy your relationship? jam it in him, girl!

god i've been laughing my ass off with Cromartie High School, read it guys, you'll die laughing

i feel like a hikkikomori, no job, sleep, eat, and use the computer all day. :( my appointment with the boss keeps getting pushed back

baboysai
February 13, 2009, 06:50 AM
Okay, I officially don't wanna talk about my relationship anymore. So far I think I'm having fun anyway. -_-;

hunter71485
February 13, 2009, 08:00 AM
i feel like a hikkikomori, no job, sleep, eat, and use the computer all day. :( my appointment with the boss keeps getting pushed back

well it seems they aren't keen on seeing you.

yoniekai
February 13, 2009, 10:26 AM
well it seems they aren't keen on seeing you.
why would they? i can't even show my face there anymore :scry i dunno, maybe it's their idea to cool everything down, i was told everyone freaked out cuz of what happened.

and i'm supposed to be celebrating valentines this year :( :( :( i messed things up....

DarkGuy
February 13, 2009, 08:05 PM
wow I'm new here and there are so much filos and plus your on v. 13 O__O. Or is it just my imagination (sprial eyes)

hunter71485
February 13, 2009, 08:24 PM
It's not imagination. We're just that cool.

DarkGuy
February 13, 2009, 08:56 PM
haha yeah I guess my mind is not playing around. I even thought that I'm one of the odd one's out of the Filos. Seeing V.13 made my nose bleed XD

baboysai
February 13, 2009, 09:57 PM
hehe well hello there DarkGuy! Welcome. :fan

I have relatives in Cragieburn, if that is the spelling, or something. :p But they're weird so...

anyway, happy valentines' day guys! spread the lurve :wtf

hunter71485
February 14, 2009, 04:39 AM
well no. f*ck valentine's. f*ck yoshinoya megamall branch.

DarkGuy
February 14, 2009, 04:57 AM
haha its Craigieburn and thats is Melbourne and damm far away from my one. And valentines is quite a pain for me... I mean Dozens of roses on the 13th >..> Good thing I only got 5 today ^__^

TechnoMagus
February 14, 2009, 05:05 AM
umm guys....from the scriptures, the end of the world might be tonight....
- earthquakes will be prevalent
- there will be volcanic eruptions
- there will be flooding
- disease and epidemics will be rampant
- the cries of those suffering and in pain will resonate

and it happens every valentines day! :kukuku

baboysai
February 14, 2009, 06:27 AM
well no. f*ck valentine's. f*ck yoshinoya megamall branch.

what happened in yoshinoya?

haha its Craigieburn and thats is Melbourne and damm far away from my one. And valentines is quite a pain for me... I mean Dozens of roses on the 13th >..> Good thing I only got 5 today ^__^

is it a practice in Australia that girls give boys flowers? You're pretty popular...

umm guys....from the scriptures, the end of the world might be tonight....
- earthquakes will be prevalent
- there will be volcanic eruptions
- there will be flooding
- disease and epidemics will be rampant
- the cries of those suffering and in pain will resonate

and it happens every valentines day! :kukuku

pfft. Valentine's is no biggie. It's cute though, watching youngsters and old people cuddle up with smiles on their faces and stuff. But for the average, single people, i dunno. :p

Hey guys, my mom actually texted me if I had a date. -_-; How awkward is that?

hunter71485
February 14, 2009, 07:02 AM
What happened in yoshinoya? Well the bottomless iced tea cost us Php1,500. And our bill is 3,500 (sulit naman yung food). Just think, 6 of us only getting a total of 3-4 refills each...

@Darkguy
actually he's saying he's single and handsome.

yoniekai
February 14, 2009, 10:05 AM
hey there's a newguy, sup darkguy :D usual initiation, hunter and TM stalker, bb rapist etc

i can't seem to get hyped bout valentines anymore after i got out of school, seems like its for kids nalg (oh shit im old)

i got out earlier, spent about 2 hours in the rainy night sky outside a classy cafe, just smoking and drinking espresso..... which left me dumbfounded. i thought espressos were those bigass coffee shakes, what i got is a HALF-full cup of brown liquid, and i ordered the double espresso, so i thought it would be bigger, turns out it was just a half-full brewed coffee, but 10x stronger. fuck i can't sleep, i can't relax anymore, my hands and feet are restless. that's what i get for hanging with the upper class without any research

baboysai
February 14, 2009, 10:48 AM
ahahaha of course the espresso is the coffee. you were expecting the frappuccino, which is a cappuccino that is cold/iced. You should try asking sometime, yonie.

yoniekai
February 14, 2009, 11:47 AM
haha i know, shoulda asked, i was pretty confident while i was placing the order, so it was too late :sweatdrop anyway just had to be some place where i can relax with few people coming by. SM is facing the bay, so there's a parking space out back looking at the sunset, nobody really parks there unless its crowded, that's where i hang out alone from time to time, but it was raining, so i looked for an outdoor cafe with the fewest people

duchess of dork
February 14, 2009, 01:28 PM
i got out earlier, spent about 2 hours in the rainy night sky outside a classy cafe, just smoking and drinking espresso..... which left me dumbfounded. i thought espressos were those bigass coffee shakes, what i got is a HALF-full cup of brown liquid, and i ordered the double espresso, so i thought it would be bigger, turns out it was just a half-full brewed coffee, but 10x stronger. fuck i can't sleep, i can't relax anymore, my hands and feet are restless. that's what i get for hanging with the upper class without any research:rofl....way to go!no one's beaten yonie, the screwball.[ cool it, yonie, just my joke] /pats yonie

but really, you fall for a fool for acting it all too cool..:lmao

SM is facing the bay, so there's a parking space out back looking at the sunset, nobody really parks there unless its crowded, that's where i hang out alone from time to time, but it was raining, so i looked for an outdoor cafe with the fewest people
hey, ive been in that mall for 5x already, since as you know, i am a frequent visitor of bacolod city.

btw yonie, your suspension was good for how many days? its supposed be clearly determined for how long..

yoniekai
February 14, 2009, 01:46 PM
you know the north wing has fewer people right? the parking lot at the back is facing the bay, south wing too, but north has fewer people. great place to relax.

im suspended for 30 days so im being a bum for 30 days

duchess of dork
February 14, 2009, 02:02 PM
yeah, but i still think your robinsons galleria and gaisano is much comfortable.

dang, does that mean you arent paid for the whole month too?

pray tell, ano gid ang ginhalinan sang suspension mo?

yoniekai
February 14, 2009, 02:31 PM
ambut ya ay haha takan ko magstorya a basta suspended

we used to hang out at the back of robinsons, that's where we started hanging out at mall parking lots.

hunter71485
February 14, 2009, 11:02 PM
i got out earlier, spent about 2 hours in the rainy night sky outside a classy cafe, just smoking and drinking espresso..... which left me dumbfounded. i thought espressos were those bigass coffee shakes, what i got is a HALF-full cup of brown liquid, and i ordered the double espresso, so i thought it would be bigger, turns out it was just a half-full brewed coffee, but 10x stronger. fuck i can't sleep, i can't relax anymore, my hands and feet are restless. that's what i get for hanging with the upper class without any research

The problem isn't the lack of research; it's because you're afraid to ask.

yoniekai
February 15, 2009, 06:10 AM
no really, i really thought espressos were shakes. next time, next time, frapuccino...

oh yeah guys check this out, DVDrip of

http://bigimageshost.com/images/q11zzl7ti5ihue8th82a.jpg (http://www.rlslog.net/20th-century-boys-2008-retail-dvdrip-xvid-cowry/)
FUUUCCKK YEAAAAAAAHHH (click the pic)

1st in a trilogy daw? awesooooooooome, downloading it now

bakashijinsan
February 15, 2009, 09:01 AM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20th Century BOYS!! Is this subbed already?

yoniekai
February 15, 2009, 09:51 AM
yeah bakashi it has ENG subs

bakashijinsan
February 15, 2009, 10:04 AM
DOWNLOAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lilium~
February 15, 2009, 11:15 AM
heya guys!

random-ish question. do you know how much does starbucks pay per hour (or is it per day) here in the phils?

or maybe outback or fridays? :D

i want to find a job here, but i heard that the pay often sucks :scry

duchess of dork
February 15, 2009, 01:27 PM
sorry lil. but we dont have starbucks in our city, so I_D-U-N-N-O.... why dont you try parttime call center jobs? its a plus that you get a net access on job, yknow.

hunter71485
February 15, 2009, 08:40 PM
heya guys!

random-ish question. do you know how much does starbucks pay per hour (or is it per day) here in the phils?

well it does.

baboysai
February 17, 2009, 01:02 AM
Thanks for sharing the link yonie. For a more in-depth discussion and if you're interested in reading reviews, there is the 20CB movie thread in the Otaku Cafe located here: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25239&page=3

heya guys!

I think starbucks allows part-timers (4 hours) since they're pro-students and stuff, being a rustans company. I think they pay okay. But I'm not sure exactly how much.

yoniekai
February 17, 2009, 05:05 AM
hey tell me how much starbucks pay lil, i've been thinking of entering a new field. like painter. or boksingero.

hunter71485
February 17, 2009, 05:27 AM
ano ka ba naman yonie... sayang yung college degree mo >_>

duchess of dork
February 17, 2009, 09:03 AM
why not, hunt? yonie has every right to join pacquiao in the rank. let him be...and wed have to make sure to get front row VIP seats when yonie fights on ring for the superwaspweight title.. :lmao

~Lilium~
February 17, 2009, 10:32 AM
I think starbucks allows part-timers (4 hours) since they're pro-students and stuff, being a rustans company. I think they pay okay. But I'm not sure exactly how much.
yeah. i heard it was okay. i'm thinking about it. but there's this other job that i'm thinking about it too. my friends say i should try it :p

but i dunno if should. Or if its a good part time compared to starbucks...etc and stuff. modelling?

hey tell me how much starbucks pay lil, i've been thinking of entering a new field. like painter. or boksingero.
oo. painter! only thing about it is that you only get famous once u die... :( but its fun to paint anyway.

what's ur degree btw, yonei?

yoniekai
February 17, 2009, 10:47 AM
but i dunno if should. Or if its a good part time compared to starbucks...etc and stuff. modelling?

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

honestly lil, from what I remember from your pic, you're pretty much model potential. we will support you, in exchange you will give us pics to please queen buta

hunter71485
February 17, 2009, 08:36 PM
Lil? Model? :thumbs

baboysai
February 18, 2009, 03:52 AM

fuck yeah! you're tall enough for it! And... I would really prefer it if you replaced Kim Chu's billboards. I hate her. :shakefist

honestly lil, from what I remember from your pic, you're pretty much model potential. we will support you, in exchange you will give us pics to please queen buta

If by buta, you're referring to a pig, I could care less. (warning ka na ha...)

But lil's pics would certainly please a goddess like me :kukuku

yoniekai
February 18, 2009, 10:50 AM
why yonie get warning, blame paperboy :(

i decided to relax the whole february. near the end of the month i'm going to find a new job and we'll see how it goes. i'm not looking as of the moment for IT related work, i wanna enter a new field :amuse

baboysai
February 18, 2009, 09:02 PM
like...? yeah well yonie, being a barista is really interesting. :thumbs

~Lilium~
February 19, 2009, 11:10 AM
queen buta? anu yun? :blink

yeah, i'm thinking of trying out for VTR muna... :p pero that will be after midterms.

my sister and cousins are ending school in two weeks btw. and I have to wait til mid-April!!! :scry It's so not fair!

I wanna transfer! ;___;

TechnoMagus
February 19, 2009, 11:39 AM
here at the "other" school, it is nicer, has better shed and cheaper 'lil...:kukuku

hunter71485
February 19, 2009, 11:00 PM
queen buta? anu yun? :blink

reyna ng mga baboy (or reyna ng kababuyah). :blink

~Lilium~
February 20, 2009, 11:36 AM
techno, speaking of the other school. lol. :D how come ur location has Ateneo de la Salle... blink

hunter, is buta a tagalog word? :p lol, bb since when did u get this title? :XD

hunter71485
February 20, 2009, 09:23 PM
buta is bisaya.

mangadictus
February 21, 2009, 12:14 AM
ey guys.. i feel i little dizzy. first time i tried patatim. i need catapress...

baboysai
February 21, 2009, 03:25 AM
hunter, is buta a tagalog word? :p lol, bb since when did u get this title? :XD

I did not get that title ever. I will never claim to that. Whoever said I had that title, raise his hand! :laser

buta is bisaya.

for blind, yes.

ey guys.. i feel i little dizzy. first time i tried patatim. i need catapress...

what's that? is that a weight-loss pill? :blink

yoniekai
February 21, 2009, 03:36 AM
no idea what that is so i searched for patatim, pork leg daw?
http://bisayabulletin.com/patatim.jpg
pre ginahighbood ka na? puga haha lugaw lang anay

yo talk about weigh loss, i'm doing crunches on my abs now, i'll try to get a sixpack by next month. yes, im serious guys, i realized i had a belly after i stopped work

baboysai
February 21, 2009, 03:50 AM
oh yeah I remember now :sweatdrop

anyway, yonie, iirc, you DON'T need weight loss. Payat mo kaya. -_-

mangadictus
February 21, 2009, 05:29 AM
agree. i think its good you got a little bit of weight. and yes, na hayblad na ko. im already experiencing 2-3 hour sleep cycle. overworked and underpaid. :(

hunter71485
February 21, 2009, 06:12 AM
what's your job again?

mangadictus
February 21, 2009, 06:18 AM
same old job. 3 months interim before i get my raise. i guess that's OK. found out that the #1 source of stress is taking calls. so to avoid that, i have to move up.

hunter71485
February 21, 2009, 06:34 AM
call center huh?

mangadictus
February 21, 2009, 07:01 AM
bye guys. got shift 3:30AM. sucks...

yoniekai
February 21, 2009, 07:45 AM
anyway, yonie, iirc, you DON'T need weight loss. Payat mo kaya. -_-

pangit tingnan ke payat ko, taba ang tiyan :D sa ngayon, 2 packs pa lang. kapag chest out haha

same old job. 3 months interim before i get my raise. i guess that's OK. found out that the #1 source of stress is taking calls. so to avoid that, i have to move up.
huh, which reminds me, if i stayed til May, based on stats, they were going to add P6500 to my salary. sige lang... kayod... kayod....

duchess of dork
February 21, 2009, 07:54 AM
then hell, yonie, wag ka alis call center, sayang yung raise.:oh

tsaka, if you got 2 packs,yonie, thats not abs youre talking about, thats all about a-butts :lmao. exit mo ako, seems there's nothing interesting here yet eh.

hunter71485
February 21, 2009, 07:57 AM
put on a mask (the oblivious one) and stay with the company yonie.

baboysai
February 21, 2009, 09:01 AM
HE COULDN'T. it's that simple, and that frustrating, I guess.

@MD, well it looks like you set your career down that path, so yeah, better make the most of it. tiis lang, tiis (as my captain in dragon boat used to say...)

hunter71485
February 21, 2009, 09:51 AM
And who will you be to assume that he couldn't? His future therapist? (darn my snide vocabulary isn't working)

yoniekai
February 21, 2009, 10:03 AM
yeah bb's right, it's so simple, yet so hard. if they give me a chance to stay, i dont know, big chance i won't. i caused a huge uproar there man :sweat this is my self-imposed atonement

baboysai
February 21, 2009, 09:04 PM
well. fuck it. I have this tonsilitis that caused this huge-ass tonsils to block half my larynx or something. -_-

hunter71485
February 21, 2009, 09:32 PM
You got Adam's apple?!