Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

baboysai
November 16, 2008, 09:46 AM
eh...

http://mattia86.altervista.org/immagini/Sakuragi/hanamichi05.jpg

so what else should I say? :oh

bakashijinsan
November 16, 2008, 10:12 AM
and I got the very first POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHA!

:turtle :headbang :turtle

:confetti :confetti

It's the 13th version!!!!! DAMN! W sure came a long way!

TechnoMagus
November 16, 2008, 10:23 AM
nakauna ka rin? hehehe....
[hr]
and we got sakuragi? i want onizuka, something close to my heart....:Haha

baboysai
November 16, 2008, 10:25 AM
bss got the 1000th post with v.12, and then the first post in v.13

:clap
[hr]

and we got sakuragi? i want onizuka, something close to my heart....:Haha

what's wrong with Sakuragi? :yelling

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 10:27 AM
Funny, doods will totally be suprised when HE finds out about this...

Pirulito
November 16, 2008, 10:51 AM
Oh, noooooooooo.
First post, why are you so far? :scry

what's wrong with Sakuragi? :yelling

He's man.
We need girls pics. \o/

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 16, 2008, 10:52 AM
So we speak English here?

baboysai
November 16, 2008, 10:55 AM
I thought we should celebrate symbols of male stupidity athleticism once in a while.. :oh
[hr]

most of the time. Since we have more than a thousand languages in our own little country anyway, might as well use something universal. -_-;

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 10:59 AM
And because we've been taught to use English so much it becomes easier to type than fagalog.

baboysai
November 16, 2008, 11:01 AM
LOL learning Filipino is actually harder :shakefist My grades in Filipino sucked!

Pirulito
November 16, 2008, 11:09 AM
Very lol.

I can never imagine a country with several languages. I mean, don't you think your country loses a bit of peculiarity on this item?

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 16, 2008, 11:15 AM
Very lol.

I can never imagine a country with several languages. I mean, don't you think your country loses a bit of peculiarity on this item?

Why are you here? :notrust

:p

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 11:17 AM
no. the ruling clans of this country prefer to educate the masses with as much ignorance as possible, so they can always be gullible on every election day.

example 1: a senator who promised (nay, campaigned*)to remove the excessive electricity costs the distributors pass on, but a few years later (and midway through his re-election), NOTHING.

*Problema nyo, sagot ko! Bullshit.

baboysai
November 16, 2008, 11:17 AM
Very lol.

It instantly creates groups and barriers LOL, which explains every crisis we have :XD

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 16, 2008, 11:19 AM
It instantly creates groups and barriers LOL, which explains every crisis we have :XD

Not to mention poverty....

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 11:24 AM
Not to mention poverty....

Nah, poverty serves as a vehicle for corruption.

baboysai
November 16, 2008, 11:24 AM
I'm in despair! Reminded that I am in poverty has left me in despair!

I should seriously consider running to my dad >.>

TechnoMagus
November 16, 2008, 11:26 AM
replay from bb's thread...

http://komikon.blogspot.com/
http://forums.abs-cbn.com/2966670/ShowThread.aspx

ang hirap naman ng may 2 con na sabay...:darn

but i'll be too dammned tired from my cebu affaur...:faint

and tada why ur here? piru-kun was earlier than thou eh?

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 16, 2008, 11:28 AM
replay from bb's thread...

http://komikon.blogspot.com/
http://forums.abs-cbn.com/2966670/ShowThread.aspx

ang hirap naman ng may 2 con na sabay...:darn

but i'll be too dammned tired from my cebu affaur...:faint

and T.D.A why ur here? piru-kun was earlier than thou eh?

-_-; eh....but I got rights....

TechnoMagus
November 16, 2008, 11:51 AM
well i prefer TADA as a pet name....just think of a flamboyant entrance with sound effects....

"TADA!!!!!" *with matching convulsing hands....*

okay got to sleep....

baboysai
November 16, 2008, 11:56 AM

spirit fingers, I believe.

Pirulito
November 16, 2008, 12:03 PM
TDA is stalking me too.
I am his hidden love, I know.

But I have a reputation to preserve. So dont come closer :lmao

duchess of dork
November 16, 2008, 12:14 PM
lifes unfair!!! why do i have to miss the first psge????:bored at least the fisrt fage! :yelling :crying /sniff..
i swear i felt like soiling my sleepwear when i saw just what i missed :bored

grrrr...and so many foreign strains here...too many coccus...one from england and another from brazil. :jk

:scry

Pirulito
November 16, 2008, 12:25 PM
Evil! :scry

Dod, got to sleep! :notrust

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 16, 2008, 12:54 PM
TDA is stalking me too.

But I have a reputation to preserve. So dont come closer :lmao

I don't know about you, I'm not into Homo. You just want me to stalk you, in your dreams.

duchess of dork
November 16, 2008, 01:01 PM
Funny, doods will totally be suprised when HE finds out about this...its not funny!!!:s

:scry :scry :scry

im gonna drain my eyes out!! :yelling

this is a big shocker for me :bored

Why are you here? :notrust

-_-; eh....but I got rights....

TDA is stalking me too.

But I have a reputation to preserve. So dont come closer
LOL. thanks loyd there are these funny little invaders fighting among themselves, i can say by reading these catty posts i am a bit cheered up.. /*sigh*...but its not enough! :yelling

i demand to be unleashed for the whole day!!!

well i prefer TADA as a pet name....just think of a flamboyant entrance with sound effects....

okay got to sleep....
way to go, maggi-kuu...TADA! Tiddy's here...:amuse

Evil! :scry

Dod, got to sleep! :notrust
better go to sleep, sweet big leech. :notrust im not in the mood to be a good girl today.

ill have to bring out the scruples from whoever made the 1000th post possible without waiting for my return....thats you, for the record, BSS, :notrust

bakashijinsan
November 16, 2008, 01:06 PM
what in the world!! I work for a while and you dominate our humble chaotic abode!
Oh well at least, finally I took the last and first posts this time.

and has TDA been here before? Or is this the first time?
Regardless.....:confetti
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

lifes unfair!!! why do i have to miss the first psge???? at least the fisrt fage! /sniff..
i swear i felt like soiling my sleepwear when i saw just what i missed

you'll eventually get used to it especially after a few versions from now. I know I've missed the last page of the previous versions and the first page of the new versions (at that time) more than 70% of the time (I think).
[hr]

ill have to bring out the scruples from whoever made the 1000th post possible without waiting for my return....thats you, for the record, BSS

Would you deny the otousan his much awaited 1000th and first post after almost two years? C'mon! you have 1 1/2 more months to get the 1000th post before the end of the year. I think our record before reaching the 1000th post was about a month or so. there's plenty of time. :thumbs

I don't know about you, I'm not into Homo. You just want me to stalk you, in your dreams.

you might get our resident DooD excited with all the stalking-a-guy talk.

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 16, 2008, 01:09 PM

LOL true, but I guess she does need cheering up. :(

yoniekai
November 16, 2008, 01:13 PM
what's this about doods unleashing her scruples? oh wow v13 dont you think we're hogging the MH resources too much? but one thing i learned from poverty... if you have blessings now, waste it now! abuse abuse abuse

duchess of dork
November 16, 2008, 01:49 PM
what in the world!! I work for a while and you dominate our humble chaotic abode!
Oh well at least, finally I took the last and first posts this time.luck muses must be smiling at you...?? and frowning at me?

and has TDA been here before? Or is this the first time? i believe its duh 1st time
here... and pirulito-kun, that first to post wanna-be says Tiddy is stalking him, lol...

yeah, heck, i dont read yaoi themed titles but id be really really interested to see pirulito-kuu and Tiddy get along very well...

:woot

you'll eventually get used to it especially after a few versions from now. I know I've missed the last page of the previous versions and the first page of the new versions (at that time) more than 70% of the time (I think).
thats so sad, falling alongside your forumposting state.. oh wait but your fate has changed, that makes me all the more pitiful here.

Would you deny the otousan his much awaited 1000th and first post after almost two years? C'mon! you have 1 1/2 more months to get the 1000th post before the end of the year. I think our record before reaching the 1000th post was about a month or so. there's plenty of time. :thumbsi just cant be online all the time, you know...:sad

hey, guys ill busier irl from now on ..a job landed on my lap instead of me landing one.... and i didnt even pass that resume you guys help me out with. the pay is undisclosed yet...but even if the pay will be meager, id happily sustain on it...as long as i get money for my personal expenses...

LOL true, but I guess she does need cheering up. aww, so sweet...:wtf but i dont want to shed a tear, yknow :p

@yonie what are you trying to point out? abuse mh resources? by spamming?

Pirulito
November 16, 2008, 02:17 PM

My dreams are about seeing a dod's pics.
Cosplay cafe too: bunny girls, schoolgirls, nurses, executives. Oh, travelling on a midnight sleazy train would be great. :rofl

And you may be wondering: and Agrias? She's already a reality.

And I want to exterminate every cockroach and muriçoca (a species of mosquito) around the world

duchess of dork
November 16, 2008, 04:06 PM
My dreams are about seeing a dod's pics.
Cosplay cafe too: bunny girls, schoolgirls, nurses, executives. Oh, travelling on a midnight sleazy train would be great. :rofl

And you may be wondering: and Agrias? She's already a reality. :p

And I want to exterminate every cockroach and muriçoca (a species of mosquito) around the world

what? youre kidding, right? why would you want to see my picture?http://mangahelpers.com/forums/images/icons/Yikes.png

i think your mental image of me is that of horribly sick-looking figure, right? forget it...

but why do iget the feeling youre pitting me alongside those stereotyped female otaku figures? bunny girls, schoolgirls, nurses, exec, see?:XP bleaugh! this second idea is a fatal mistake. the more reason to drop that idealizing. lol. i still look like a human though, but definitely not a looker...not even as closely gorgeous as BB and cute as Haruka. just a plain jane but im definitely a jane.

but id really prefer remaining in anonymity as much as possible, yknow. im still a private person, afterall.

:darn dang, i can really be sober when it comes down to this topic.

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 16, 2008, 04:28 PM
He collects members' pictures and sticks them on his wall, drawing smiley faces on them, that's the sort of guy he is. :oh

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 04:57 PM
I know why TDA is here....

wanna hit up on a certain someone, aren't you?

yoniekai
November 16, 2008, 06:47 PM

wanna hit up on a certain something, aren't you?
fixed!

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 06:51 PM
fixed!

:notrust

anyway, i've just finished today's release of 00, now they're 5!

btw i'm listening to nodame in paris' OP.... it's so... uplifting (doesn't help that the title is sky high, or the artists' the gospellers)

yoniekai
November 16, 2008, 06:52 PM
i just realized you might be serious about doods, TDA. if you want i can bridge your relationship, who knows, it might click

oh yeah tnx for reminding me about 00 hunt, downloading....

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 06:53 PM
no subs out yet.

Pirulito
November 16, 2008, 07:44 PM
TDA is exposing me. How did you discover my secrets? :oh

what? youre kidding, right? why would you want to see my picture?

@Dod: God sends me to this earth just to see it. It's a divine mission.

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 07:56 PM
@Dod: God sends me to this earth just to see it. It's a divine mission.

even if we weren't on good terms (with all the name calling and gender bypassing), we're still buds. so pkun, what's the 'divine' mission you have? can we know the specifics?

baboysai
November 16, 2008, 09:17 PM
Ah... that was a good rest. Now I don't wanna leave the house.. McD's delivery FTW!

i swear i felt like soiling my sleepwear when i saw just what i missed :bored

this needs to be spoiler-tagged...

what's this about doods unleashing her scruples? oh wow v13 dont you think we're hogging the MH resources too much? but one thing i learned from poverty... if you have blessings now, waste it now! abuse abuse abuse

yesh! never save for the rainy days! Because you might not live to see it anyway! :yaha

hey, guys ill busier irl from now on ..a job landed on my lap instead of me landing one.... and i didnt even pass that resume you guys help me out with. the pay is undisclosed yet...but even if the pay will be meager, id happily sustain on it...as long as i get money for my personal expenses...

oh finally you get a job.

It's not worth it! MH is better! Do not sacrifice your manga and anime for the mere personal expenses! Manga brings you hot girls in maid costume, bringing you tea, while your salary in RL can't ever!

wow. What a grand dream. I envy you for knowing what you want, with such conviction!

anyway, i've just finished today's release of 00, now they're 5!

I knew it! Saji Crossroad! :shakefist

no subs yet :scry

it's agonizing.

btw i'm listening to nodame in paris' OP.... it's so... uplifting (doesn't help that the title is sky high, or the artists' the gospellers)

I should probably check s2 out. I mean, there's no harm in it really.

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 09:52 PM
not saji but someone INFINITELY better.

yoniekai
November 16, 2008, 10:14 PM
not saji but someone INFINITELY better.
AMURO???

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 10:20 PM
AMURO???

VERY CLOSE!

baboysai
November 16, 2008, 10:30 PM
aaaaaargh!!!

stop it!! My mind's blown apart just speculating! :bored
[hr]
WAIT! I KNOW! MARINA ISMAIL!!

hunter71485
November 16, 2008, 10:40 PM
you've found out on your thread. -_-

mangadictus
November 17, 2008, 06:58 AM
@ yonie
- yeah same here at the office, somebody even said OP is already a washed up series. damn that guy! i could've smacked him for saying that!

re: couture vs lesnar
- yatta!! lesnar won! he's too much for couture. would've been a different story if couture was in his prime. being 45 in mma is not that easy imo.

duchess of dork
November 17, 2008, 07:45 AM

wanna hit up on a certain someone, aren't you?

wanna hit up on a certain something, aren't you?
fixed!
reading by the context, i can feel your statements is way too leading to some unfounded opinions..

and what is this yonie?

i just realized you might be serious about doods, TDA. if you want i can bridge your relationship, who knows, it might clickso cheeky, yonie. You guys always find occasion to throw crap at me...

Dont be intimadated by the brazen acts of these guys, Tiddy.

hay guys, i never imagine twud be so tiring to work.my eyes are swelling with tears of sleepiness already.add that to the fact i dint have a decent sleep because i went online at wee hours..hell, i cant think straight and my eyelids are so heavy too...i might doze off now

oh finally you get a job.

It's not worth it! MH is better! Do not sacrifice your manga and anime for the mere personal expenses! Manga brings you hot girls in maid costume, bringing you tea, while your salary in RL can't ever! yeah, but i need to save up fpr myself too....

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 17, 2008, 12:43 PM
Guys it's alright to be jealous.

bakashijinsan
November 17, 2008, 01:21 PM
jealous?:blink
of you and piroli?

maybe Dood is.

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 17, 2008, 01:34 PM
jealous?:blink
of you and piroli? Of course!

maybe Dood is.

Even girls are jealous of my looks. :(

duchess of dork
November 17, 2008, 03:46 PM
haha. i am jealous alrightey.. of every guy out there...because i always wish i was one.. too bad i wasnt..

damn being a female..because you are expected to look and act so ladylike...heck, what can i do if i am just not blessed with adorably-girly looks? LOL.

even if we weren't on good terms (with all the name calling and gender bypassing), we're still buds.
id love to hear that...really... *ting-a-ling-a-ling!* :scry because all the while i thought i was your nemesis... :p

this curious part of friendship is called banterings.. :amuse

hunter71485
November 17, 2008, 06:13 PM
Guys it's alright to be jealous.

Even girls are jealous of my looks. :(

Okay. gender bender CONFIRMED!

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 17, 2008, 06:28 PM
Okay. gender bender CONFIRMED!

NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!! :mad

baboysai
November 17, 2008, 09:19 PM
haha. i am jealous alrightey.. of every guy out there...because i always wish i was one.. too bad i wasnt..

remember, everything you say can be used against you... I'm surprised you haven't learned your lesson, doods. :oh

NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!! :mad

I think by gender-bender, hunt is referring to the typical gender-bender main character that is usually androgynous.

but I don't think Tiddy reads gender-bender shoujo?

hunter71485
November 17, 2008, 09:23 PM
I think by gender-bender, hunt is referring to the typical gender-bender main character that is usually androgynous.

but I don't think Tiddy reads gender-bender shoujo?

nah. I meant what he thought I meant. (whatever that is.)

TechnoMagus
November 18, 2008, 02:57 AM
guys....an old man gantzer ripe for recruit....:D
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/member.php?u=63668
marami na kameng gurang :darn

ooops si otosan lng pala at ninoy...di ba papa BSS? :rofl

btw, where's the latest recruits? maybe they're scared of the dave e-stalkers or the gender-bender hermaphrodite DoD and male father senior citizens...:XD

yoniekai
November 18, 2008, 03:13 AM
btw, where's the latest recruits? maybe they're scared of the dave e-stalkers or the gender-bender hermaphrodite DoD and male father senior citizens...:XD

or the perverted pr.... hahaha sorry i always make fun of you guys :XD

btw doods you didnt tell us what kind of job is that?

and dammit hunt i thought there was gonna be some awesome fight scenes in 00.... still a good episode though. and i liked peries than marie, "supladas" are a definite turn-on :jk

bakashijinsan
November 18, 2008, 04:34 AM
ooops si otosan lng pala at ninoy...di ba papa BSS?

Hey! I'm just an otousan by title but I'm not one in reality :yelling
Seriously, do you consider a 24 year old guy old already? C'mon!

remember, everything you say can be used against you... I'm surprised you haven't learned your lesson, doods.

Quoted for future reference.

Yeah! at least tell us.

NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!

uh-oh. The gaijins are already being harrassed :rofl

croissant
November 18, 2008, 04:59 AM
guys....an old man gantzer ripe for recruit....:D
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/member.php?u=63668
marami na kameng gurang :darn

ooops si otosan lng pala at ninoy...di ba papa BSS? :rofl

wha the hell??? hey thats me!! and.. hey dont call me old... im not bald yet.

bakashijinsan
November 18, 2008, 05:03 AM

Welcome croissant :confetti
Just post away here!

Don't worry. He just wants company in the realm of senility.

croissant
November 18, 2008, 05:15 AM
hehe, thanks! i've always wondered how guys get your posts up to thousands.... Most of you guys hang out either here or other hang outs.

TechnoMagus
November 18, 2008, 05:43 AM
hey i'm not senile you old farts! :yelling

so who's the messenger....:laser
who sent you the prized pm to join here huh?

Paper
November 18, 2008, 06:20 AM
Shit... I didn't get first page... :scry

@Hunter- Blood Elf, mainly because I'll be making it into a "anti-magic tank (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jbE00hhZGxstcedo0RVcot)" or an "AOE tank (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jbxZGxItcedo0RVsotcx)"(Here she is: Angelwitch (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei%27Thos&n=Angelwitch) still only 66 though, she's in DPS gear atm. 8.5k HP and 9.4k armor @66 in tanking gear+ Frost Presence (/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cff71d5ff\124Hspell:48263\124h[Frost Presence]\124h\124r");)); BE's have Magic Resistance (/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cff71d5ff\124Hspell:822\124h[Magic Resistance]\124h\124r");) and Arcane Torrent (/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cff71d5ff\124Hspell:50613\124h[Arcane Torrent]\124h\124r");) to help me with my tanking duties :D. I was originally gonna roll a Tauren, but since Endurance has been nerfed from "+10% total health" to "+10% base health" I was forced to change races.

I'm never gonna roll a Human, if I'd ever roll an Ally, the only race I'd roll would be a Dranei.

:yelling FOR THE WARCHIEF!!!

Walang Naruto last week? :oh

baboysai
November 18, 2008, 07:25 AM

hehe welcome back, crossiant. I wondered when you'd be back here...

hehe, thanks! i've always wondered how guys get your posts up to thousands.... Most of you guys hang out either here or other hang outs.

er... I'm subscribed to 163 threads so... -_-;

so who's the messenger....:laser
who sent you the prized pm to join here huh?

he was last seen on v12, priest-san. :oh

he says that on the 5TH page :rofl

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 07:40 AM

@Hunter- Blood Elf, mainly because I'll be making it into a "anti-magic tank (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jbE00hhZGxstcedo0RVcot)" or an "AOE tank (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jbxZGxItcedo0RVsotcx)"(Here she is: Angelwitch (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei%27Thos&n=Angelwitch) still only 66 though, she's in DPS gear atm. 8.5k HP and 9.4k armor @66 in tanking gear+ Frost Presence (/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cff71d5ff\124Hspell:48263\124h[Frost Presence]\124h\124r");)); BE's have Magic Resistance (/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cff71d5ff\124Hspell:822\124h[Magic Resistance]\124h\124r");) and Arcane Torrent (/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cff71d5ff\124Hspell:50613\124h[Arcane Torrent]\124h\124r");) to help me with my tanking duties :D. I was originally gonna roll a Tauren, but since Endurance has been nerfed from "+10% total health" to "+10% base health" I was forced to change races.

I'm never gonna roll a Human, if I'd ever roll an Ally, the only race I'd roll would be a Dranei.

:yelling FOR THE WARCHIEF!!!

Walang Naruto last week? :oh

That is so wrong! The Orc Death Knights are the real tanks! but then again, can I call you chicksilog? ;)

baboysai
November 18, 2008, 07:45 AM
heyyy~ did you guys notice the different colors in paperboy's links? what happened to that?

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 08:05 AM
what different colors?

Paper
November 18, 2008, 08:08 AM
That is so wrong! The Orc Death Knights are the real tanks! but then again, can I call you chicksilog? ;)

No use, everyone knows I'm a guy.

The "tank" is the role a class takes when he/she decides to be the "living punchingbag" of a dungeon boss/ mobs. The racial bonuses of the Orcs are geared towards a DPS (Damage Per Second) or healing roll, so I didn't roll one. The first Death Knight...well... It was the soul of an Orc, in a Human's body, not sure how to classify that.

@BB- I'm slightly colorblind, all I know is that I made hyperlinks.

bakashijinsan
November 18, 2008, 08:16 AM

Nah! this is the only thread that I post in nowadays but I still got a thousand + posts. Before, I was posting here and there.

hey i'm not senile you old farts!

Sure you say that after claiming a page ago that you're gurang! :rofl

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 08:17 AM
Well the Orcs have a naturally high HP range... btw I noticed some of your equips are still defaults... and what's the runeblade damage range??

croissant
November 18, 2008, 08:20 AM
erm, i cant relate to a darn thing you guys are saying...:confused: sorry for being born yesterday..

anyways, i found out that theres a pc version of need for speed undercover. And thank goodness my vcard can support it.... it can be run on a pixel shader 2 card... DMC4 was a pain cuz it uses pixel shader 3.... now all i have to wait for is a final fantasy 13 version for pc then my life will be complete.:whoo

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 08:26 AM
has it been released? nfs undercover?

bakashijinsan
November 18, 2008, 08:28 AM
heyyy~ did you guys notice the different colors in paperboy's links? what happened to that?

Am not seeing those colors. maybe you have the the eyes of that lobster who can see almost all spectrum. :blink

baboysai
November 18, 2008, 08:37 AM
now all i have to wait for is a final fantasy 13 version for pc then my life will be complete.:whoo

that time, you'll have to have bluray on your PC. :oh
[hr]
i double-checked and I'm still seeing the colors... >.> the other ones actually look a tad greenish than the usual blue links. :oh

Paper
November 18, 2008, 08:42 AM
Well the Orcs have a naturally high HP range... btw I noticed some of your equips are still defaults... and what's the runeblade damage range??

Taurens have the highest base health in game. They used to have about 1k+ more base health than anyone else since their racial passive Endurance gave +10% health based on total health, but now they only have 100+ more health than everyone else since it's been nerfed from total to base health.

Tanking has lots of aspects involved, not just health. DKs tank by slowing down their enemies and negating damage with talents, dodges, and parries. With that said, the 2% chance to miss from Magic Resistance and the 2sec silence+ 15RP gain from Arcane Torrent are ideal for taking on bosses/mobs that rely heavily on magic damage...which happens to be the niche of DK tanking.

re:gear- Yeah, the gear they give you through the DK starter quests are so good that they'll last you till 65. The only reason to why I haven't been forraging for gear is because the whole leveling process involves lots of new gear... I don't want to waste hard earned gold...

re:Rune weapon- Any 1hand/2hand axe/mace/sword can be turned into a "rune weapon" by use of Runeforging. Runeforged enchantments act like regular enchantments to your weapon, giving it extra aspects. The rune and rune power systems have nothing to do with runed weapons, and regular weapon enchantments don't stack with rune enchants.

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 08:47 AM
@paperboy
Oh yeah, what's your threat level? Is it true DK has higher base threat than a fighter?

Paper
November 18, 2008, 09:01 AM
@paperboy
Oh yeah, what's your threat level? Is it true DK has higher base threat than a warrior?

Initial agro is based on what skills you decide to spam in the first 5 seconds of an encounter. Currently I'm able to dish out 5-7k threat or 1000-1400 TPS (threat per second) initial threat, the highest I've reached is about 30k threat in total from AOE pulls. DK's have tons of initial threat due to the fact that they tank by using brust damage, but when it comes to a long winded boss fight, Warriors are by far the best solo target tanking class in game due to their constant threat generation.

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 09:03 AM
Well warriors (ok, so i said fighters) have threat generation as mana...

and where do you play?

Paper
November 18, 2008, 09:09 AM
Not mana.... Agro/ Threat is something that happens when you hit an npc. Whoever has the highest threat will be the npc's target. So tanks need to be able to dish out lots of threat so that everyone else in the party is safe. let's see...

The following tank capable classes use:

Warrior- Rage
Druid (in bear form or dire bear form)- Rage
Paladin- Mana
Death Knight- Runes and Runic power. Using rune based skills proc runic power, and serves as a separate power source for certain skills

In some special cases, other classes that arn't really considered as tanking classes can tank.

Mage tanking- For Gruul's Lair, against High King Maulgar, to be able to exploit his buff and spell casts

Rogue Evasion Tanking- You tank by dodging all the attacks, though you'll die from one or two hits...

Warlock Tanking- Against Leotheras the Blind in Serpentshrine Cavern. This is because Warlocks can easily get a max fire resistance rating and soul link, giving them lots of spell damage mitigation. Other tanking classes can attempt to do this as well.

Shaman Tanking- This was a Pre-BC thing when shamans were "Overpowered". Thats no longer the case...

I play on Jubei'Thos... the most overpopulated oceanic realm, which ironically is just a mirror, and the actual server is in the US....sigh, GG lag...

I play at home. Theres no way that I'll play in a LAN shop... I know people who've been hacked because of that...

croissant
November 18, 2008, 10:09 AM
has it been released? nfs undercover?

yeah, for pc. i dunno if its ok to post this kinda stuff here but if its isnt, kindly delete...

http://www.rlslog.net/need-for-speed-undercover-clonedvd-thepirategay/
i think there are some comments with dl's for the crack and serial... Anywayz, they are mostly rapidshare, megaupload and others to dl the game

I waiting for my friend to get this, hehe... its gonna take some 4 days before i get it.

that time, you'll have to have bluray on your PC. :oh

I guess i should wait till i get a better job :crying and by that time there will be a PS4 :cussing

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 10:18 AM
bluray'd pc != win.

duchess of dork
November 18, 2008, 04:12 PM
remember, everything you say can be used against you... I'm surprised you haven't learned your lesson, doods. :oh

Quoted for future reference.

huh, what can be said against that? i only said that i wished i was a guy.

well, only when one of us here suddenly turns into genie and untimingly and unannoucedly
grant this wish ...like what if i peed and be surprised of the change and go aaaaargh! and somebody comes to ask about it...whatd i do?i dont want it randomly granted....it had to be on a most well-calculated time...

or the perverted pr.... hahaha sorry i always make fun of you guys :XD

dont worry about being a meanie yonie, youre only about half of what panda-kuu and dave moffatt are when combined in that field ....so youre basically a good guy, thats what i believe.

but panda-kuu + dave = yoniekai/2 = just as bully = :lmao

re: supladas-are merely attractive when view under otaku-ish ideals..
real life ones would be real pain in the ass and neck.

Yeah! at least tell us.
lol. i dont even know. i suppose its a saleslady? i dont know, the lines arent clearly drawn...
im not even oriented what to do. i was left to tend what i feel like doing by myself.so i cant really figure out

you see, i was given this job because i pestered my mom about asking her colleague of whom she was a former client to too, <this local corp's a big time, where we get our immediate stocks; and that was before family business went down, :tem, we're hard up now> so i could secure some money.. apparently this friend was hesitant about taking me in because she just laid off some employees, just as my mother was also hesitant about asking <honestly, i feel its because its kinda humialiating for her to do so though she wont 'fess up,lol > well, i guess i was just pretty insistent about it,lol,very bratty, you can say. but i really want to have a job, where i can claim my money as my income, and now they gave in.LOL i really have my woy with words.

so basically, out of friendship, i acquired this saleslady<?> job. what i dont like about this is that i feel uneasy about the co-employees steal glances and unreadable facial expression...<they know about our business history, so i can say, maybe sneery?spiteful?>i feel like beyond those suppressed smiles are sentiments like im unwelcome, like dont fit in here, like i just took advantage of mom's and this obaasan 's relationship to have this job<or am i just harboring guilty feelings?> i am not used being looked at this way, but im very determined to work my way up in a hard and my own way <like how my parents fared when they started out> so im staying put, no matter how dusty the workplace is, no matter what other people say, no matter how novel this task is to me. that is, until a better opportune opens up and get me through my ordeal.

like i said, the line wasnt clearly drawn about my work. its more like i was a nuisance there..i was the one who is constantly asking them to give me work...even the obaasan dont have a word about my being late, <i have mother to thank for, i believe she was too wary about being friends w/ mom to be bothered by petty faults> when she is actually very very cranky person. i get away nicely huh?

and there was this really funny but touching part, obaasan told my mother she dont have to send me in...she would help me, even with my studies, but i asked my mother to tell her i want to work for what im paid for.you can say, i can have it the easy way but i choose it the hard but discreet way...because i have my parents integrity...<like i even have one,lol>

oh, do i see eyebrows raising?? LOL. im such a dignity sucker :nod

ok ill drop the topic before this thread turns to blog :noworry

uh-oh. The gaijins are already being harrassed :roflhang on, Tiddy, im here for you.. lets knock some sense of protectiveness back into the goddess 'coconut' :p

hehe, thanks! i've always wondered how guys get your posts up to thousands.... Most of you guys hang out either here or other hang outs.welcome, bread. :party

oh, i did forgot you were in v12 before too

er... I'm subscribed to 163 threads so... -_-;
what to expect fr the globl mod we're proud of!!! :worship2

Sure you say that after claiming a page ago that you're gurang! :roflLOL. :thumbs

@everyone i really want to catch up on you actively online again...:sad

yoniekai
November 18, 2008, 05:01 PM
anyways, i found out that theres a pc version of need for speed undercover

oh shit i just had a wave of nostalgia for NFS porsche unleashed, waaay back in the 90s, that was like one of the games i could keep playing and never get sick of

i am talking about real life. can't really figure it out, but i get attracted to them. they're the only ones i've gone.... er.... serious... on. nvm nvm nvm

EvilGenious
November 18, 2008, 05:31 PM
you guys started a new thread without me? LOL

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 18, 2008, 05:37 PM
Wassup Phillipinos...

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 06:05 PM
hey eevee's back again! lol

@dod
somehow that story reminded me of...... nvm.

croissant
November 18, 2008, 07:05 PM
Hey guys!! good morning!

Why dont you guys have a cup of coffee and eat me? im hot and butter melts on me haha.

Guys, do you know a good antivirus? thats free... My AVG8 thinks my patch for NFS most wanted is a virus. AVG has a lot of false positives that make me crazy. I have ESET Nod32 but maybe you guys know a good antivirus...

yoniekai
November 18, 2008, 07:07 PM
Wassup Phillipinos...
where's the other brit? imp? and hey EG's back! doods meet EG, your mentor
[hr]

Hey guys!! good morning!

Why dont you guys have a cup of coffee and eat me? im hot and butter melts on me haha.

Guys, do you know a good antivirus? thats free... My AVG8 thinks my patch for NFS most wanted is a virus. AVG has a lot of false positives that make me crazy. I have ESET Nod32 but maybe you guys know a good antivirus...
i'm here too eating fried rice and spam. the simple life. and the sky is so bright and blue with breezy winds. and i'm listening to nick drake. *sigh of bliss*

yeah AVG8 once blocked my ZA, had to do some stuff with it. you can just bypass that dude by putting in the NFS folder in tools > advanced > resident shield > exceptions

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 07:15 PM
Hey guys!! good morning!

Unfortunately my Avast! did that too. 2 days ago. >_________________< Darn and I'm on a no-car purchase/upgrade challenge, where only the blacklist cars are used... and I've got every one of them up 'til teh green Viper.

croissant
November 18, 2008, 07:24 PM
Unfortunately my Avast! did that too. 2 days ago. >_________________< Darn and I'm on a no-car purchase/upgrade challenge, where only the blacklist cars are used... and I've got every one of them up 'til teh green Viper.

Hey cool! I've never thought of doing that in NFS... might try that when i install Nod32.... you revived my need for speed heheh

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 07:32 PM

Sig material.

croissant
November 18, 2008, 07:53 PM
erm, tanong lang.... ba't parang walang nananagalog dito.... panay english ah haha!

i browsed the other international resorts and they are all in their own language.... makiki-jamming? no wonder this forum is up to version 13... anybody is welcome here, hehe.

baboysai
November 18, 2008, 08:23 PM

But if Tsunderes were real... :wtf

:faint

hang on, Tiddy, im here for you.. lets knock some sense of protectiveness back into the goddess 'coconut' :pgood thing you didn't make that plural, or I'd have thought you meant something else. -_-;

And I'm actually a good deity, always and forever! :yelling who disagrees with me? :yaha

i am talking about real life. can't really figure it out, but i get attracted to them. they're the only ones i've gone.... er.... serious... on. nvm nvm nvm

woly shit!! you're a boyfriend now??? :o

you guys started a new thread without me? LOL

evie! :tackle

how is life? Kindly explain why you'd been gone for so long...:oh

Hey guys!! good morning!

:oh

Oh, so we're into breakfast jokes now?

where's the other brit? imp? and hey EG's back! doods meet EG, your mentor

mentor in... gender denial? :fan

i'm here too eating fried rice and spam. Spam in both senses of the word, I guess :XD

yeah AVG8 once blocked my ZA, had to do some stuff with it. you can just bypass that dude by putting in the NFS folder in tools > advanced > resident shield > exceptionsmy AVG is working fine with my ZA :oh

erm, tanong lang.... ba't parang walang nananagalog dito.... panay english ah haha!

i browsed the other international resorts and they are all in their own language.... makiki-jamming? no wonder this forum is up to version 13... anybody is welcome here, hehe.

effort kaya... I think. LOL.

Example:
And I constantly have to switch between languages which would fuck up my brain or something. Feel free to do what you want, though, crossiant. ^^

Translation:
At panay akong palipat-lipat sa mga lingwahe na ikababaliw ng aking utak o parang ganun. Maaari mo namang gawin ang kahit anong gusto mong gawin, crossiant. ^^

Seeee??

hehehehe. It's really fine to do whatever though.

croissant
November 18, 2008, 09:17 PM
yeah AVG8 once blocked my ZA, had to do some stuff with it. you can just bypass that dude by putting in the NFS folder in tools > advanced > resident shield > exceptions

Thank you! im pretty lazy actually.... it would be better to just add the "would-be-virus" to exceptions than uninstalling avg then installing eset...

yeah, sue me for being lazy...:smugbunny

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 09:27 PM
But if Tsunderes were real... :wtf

:faint

they are real. and they make life miserable for losers.

Example:
And I constantly have to switch between languages which would fuck up my brain or something. Feel free to do what you want, though, crossiant. ^^

Translation:
At panay akong palipat-lipat sa mga lingwahe na ikababaliw ng aking utak o parang ganun. Maaari mo namang gawin ang kahit anong gusto mong gawin, crossiant. ^^

Seeee??

hehehehe. It's really fine to do whatever though.

Example:
my brain bled when I read your sentence.

Translation:
dumugo utak ko nung nabasa ko sentensya mo.

THAT IS SO WRONG!

baboysai
November 18, 2008, 09:37 PM
they are real. and they make life miserable for losers.

sorry if you had bad experience with Tsunderes...

if you just understand that they're tsunderes, it'll be fine. I think them being sweet on rare occasions really overwhelm the fact that they can be very bitchy most of the time :p

hunter71485
November 18, 2008, 10:51 PM
sorry if you had bad experience with Tsunderes...
Ah so now you're calling ME a loser??? Nowhere in my post did I say I am, nor did I *hinted* at that.

I am categorized in "the total asshole" group, where we spread out sickness of the mind(read: blood gore and anime) and make fun of the societal disorder which is called "third sex".

TechnoMagus
November 19, 2008, 01:08 AM
@croissant
pangungusap, hindi sentensya...para namang binibitay...:Haha

sorry i missed you out on v12 :oh

re: lingo switch
it seems that most of us are wired to use english when faced with a keyboard and tagalog kapag nagtsi-tsismisan...:rofl

well maybe except for the agents out there :XD

bakashijinsan
November 19, 2008, 02:25 AM

pangungusap, hindi sentensya...para namang binibitay...

I first thought of it like that TM, but seeing that it's hunt who typed it, he may have done it on purpose to ridicule the translation. hmmmmm :notrust

@EG

Where have you been?! All gaijins here are so missed (and harassed).

yoniekai
November 19, 2008, 04:57 AM
ilonggo nalg d be para wala gamo, oh sino da bisaya, halin ta sa uma, storyahanay ta inuma!

i speak really casual english on the phone, that's why even though i'm always in the top 5, my quality scoring always fail hard, i not only do my own troubleshooting steps but i am the scion of non-verbatim :sweat "... and click on i agree. well you have to click on i agree man, what's the big deal, we're not gonna buy your soul or something" notice the lack of "please" haha i hate saying please.

if you just understand that they're tsunderes, it'll be fine. I think them being sweet on rare occasions really overwhelm the fact that they can be very bitchy most of the time :p

yeah...... *sigh* nvm... nvm.... :luv

baboysai
November 19, 2008, 05:17 AM
"... and click on i agree. well you have to click on i agree man, what's the big deal, we're not gonna buy your soul or something" notice the lack of "please" haha i hate saying please.

:rofl

click on I agree man... :rofl

croissant
November 19, 2008, 05:22 AM
do we get a blow-out for your 6,000th post bb-chan? pa-burger naman!! :P

Anyway, just got home from work... taken off my socks and now my room is starting to smell like blue cheese. I have no idea why canadians like or even have blue cheese... but they just do. People from other countries cringe on eating balut... but blue cheese is one the foods im probably glad i wasnt able to eat back then....

baboysai
November 19, 2008, 05:39 AM
6,000 post! And I didn't even notice until you mentioned it, crossiant! :turtle

i don't like blue cheese either. :oh
[hr]
well, I'm off to bed so I can squeeze 4 hours of sleep before work :shakefist

hunter71485
November 19, 2008, 05:54 AM
@croissant
pangungusap, hindi sentensya...para namang binibitay...:Haha

I first thought of it like that TM, but seeing that it's hunt who typed it, he may have done it on purpose to ridicule the translation. hmmmmm :notrust

Seems someone have already memorized what role I play in this forums... the (terrible) punster!

Paper
November 19, 2008, 06:15 AM
:offtopic Look at what Yahoo! News just posted: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081118/sc_nm/us_primate_indonesia

Complete and utter BS! If them dumb scientists just came to the Philippines and looked hard enough, they'd find tons of the little freaks!

yoniekai
November 19, 2008, 06:54 AM
tarsiers almost extinct? i saw one just years ago

you saw arroyo doing the facepalm on the news? hahaha best facepalm ever :thumbs
http://l.yimg.com/hb/i/ph/today/philstar_pgma.jpg

TechnoMagus
November 19, 2008, 07:24 AM
:offtopic Look at what Yahoo! News just posted: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081118/sc_nm/us_primate_indonesia

Complete and utter BS! If them dumb scientists just came to the Philippines and looked hard enough, they'd find tons of the little freaks!

err....not quite....;)

Infraorder Tarsiiformes[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarsier#cite_note-MSW3-0)
Family Tarsiidae: tarsiers
Genus Tarsius
T. syrichta group
Philippine Tarsier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Tarsier), Tarsius syrichta
Western or Horsfield's Tarsier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsfield%27s_Tarsier), Tarsius bancanus
T. tarsier group
Spectral Tarsier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectral_Tarsier), Tarsius tarsier
Dian's Tarsier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dian%27s_Tarsier), Tarsius dentatus
Lariang Tarsier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lariang_Tarsier), Tarsius lariang
Peleng Tarsier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peleng_Tarsier), Tarsius pelengensis
Sangihe Tarsier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sangihe_Tarsier), Tarsius sangirensis
Pygmy Tarsier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy_Tarsier), Tarsius pumilus they are of different group and species.... :D

like homos from homo sapien sapiens from homo sapiens neanderthalis to homo erectus phallus....:p

Paper
November 19, 2008, 07:31 AM
Same size, same looks, same diet and climet... same shit...

bakashijinsan
November 19, 2008, 08:21 AM
no they aren't exticnt! :yelling

I have a tarsier for a classmate (and doing programming for a company mind you)

Paper
November 19, 2008, 08:23 AM
Thats no tarsier... It's just a wanna be...

baboysai
November 19, 2008, 08:44 AM
my monitor's coughing up :scry

I need a new one by christmas :crying and I need 7k for that, approximately, right?

Paper
November 19, 2008, 08:48 AM
Depends on what you want.

baboysai
November 19, 2008, 08:57 AM
17" LCD widescreen is okay, right?

bakashijinsan
November 19, 2008, 08:59 AM
Thats no tarsier... It's just a wanna be...

He is! He's actually the king of all tarsiers due to his gained intellect.

hunter71485
November 19, 2008, 09:05 AM
like homos from homo sapien sapiens from homo sapiens neanderthalis to homo erectus phallus....:p

fixed.

Paper
November 19, 2008, 10:16 AM
@BB- It depends on the brand, and where you buy... but 7k should be enough.

@BBS- Hm... a living, breathing, talking, programming tarsier.... We'd better keep him in check...

yoniekai
November 19, 2008, 12:47 PM
but you're in cebu, everything is cheaper in cebu, you should get one around 5k, 7k is a little bit much in cebu land
[hr]
oh wow one piece got an early release this week, and yes, its still getting better and better :ossu how AWSUM can a manga get

duchess of dork
November 19, 2008, 04:24 PM
doods meet EG, your mentor

mentor in... gender denial? :fan
its been ages since EG last posted..
-_-; you guys...... im not denying, i really am a girl. its the truth. :p

i browsed the other international resorts and they are all in their own language.... makiki-jamming? no wonder this forum is up to version 13... anybody is welcome here, hehe.ah, i figured anything is welcome here when i first joined the thread. the mod is just cool about it <except for obvious rule violation of course>and they entertained me well <oh, popped in my brain: them swinging hips to the 80's beat, Wake me up before you go-go, dont leave me hangin on like a yoyo, wake me up...!! :rofl>

use whatever filipino dialect you have, and see if anyone posts back quoting it. pero standard talaga eh tagalog at english, kami ni yonie at MD naman minsan, dialect ng ilonggo. they simply find a way to discuss the moment's topic if it interests them.. and usually turns it into a joke-_-; but i love the crowd here, its actually why im so attached to MH now. :p

which reminds me: im at work 7 am to 6pm??? :mad i feel like backing out. i dont even know how much will i get, but this is actually abuse, right? but ive only started this week..it would be rude to the ba-ba if i turned out to be more wimp than i actually am..sabay lang talaga ako sa iba..

baka hanggang pambili lang ng damit ang makuha ko? http://mangahelpers.com/forums/images/icons/Cry.png to think im missing 2 page of discussion in a day already!! :s

good thing you didn't make that plural, or I'd have thought you meant something else. -_-;like this? ---> (*)(*)________________:smile-big thats two coconuts, if you dont mind.:oh

And I'm actually a good deity, always and forever! :yelling who disagrees with me? :yaha paperboy does, :oh /spells out his favourite namecall of you: B-U-T-A-K-A-M-I-. see?

RE: language switch, my baby Babe is so good :) im proud of you

Example:
my brain bled when I read your sentence.

Translation:
:thumbs

@TM tama naman eh,.. pinakaaccurate na translation yan. lol

I am categorized in "the total asshole" group, where we spread out sickness of the mind(read: blood gore and anime) and make fun of the societal disorder which is called "third sex".so good for you to know that. from now on please stop picking on me because i dont belong to the 'third sex' group..

it seems that most of us are wired to use english when faced with a keyboard and tagalog kapag nagtsi-tsismisan...:roflLOL. mahilig ba sa tsismis ang pervy highpriest?fave topics are about coconuts and dishes

do we get a blow-out for your 6,000th post bb-chan? pa-burger naman!! :P

Anyway, just got home from work... taken off my socks and now my room is starting to smell like blue cheese. I have no idea why canadians like or even have blue cheese... but they just do. People from other countries cringe on eating balut... but blue cheese is one the foods im probably glad i wasnt able to eat back then....
i havent tried balut too, penoy lang.

Seems someone have already memorized what role I play in this forums... the (terrible) punster!short live the jester!!!! the queen's court is chaotic whenever youre around!!!

no they aren't exticnt! :yelling

I have a tarsier for a classmate (and doing programming for a company mind you)
LOL. he's got round, bulging eyes too?

@ everyone, and speaking of names, panda-kuus avy was changed, and croissant took over the panda image, so what are we to do?

my monitor's coughing up :scry

I need a new one by christmas :crying and I need 7k for that, approximately, right?hmmm, thats more than enough? hey, my brother went to manila last may and brought back a buyQube.com (http://buyqube.com/) flyer..i wonder if their trades are really a bargain? im not so sure but there might be a cebu branch of it.
[hr]

Hey guys!! good morning!

:o ah, im ........................... :D.............

Bread. i shouldnt forget that...

but a cool greenzone. :grin2

hunter71485
November 19, 2008, 11:06 PM
yahoo! MH's gone beta 2.3!

TechnoMagus
November 19, 2008, 11:46 PM
fixed.
you didn't correct the phallus phrase....:notrust

only one store.....surplus shops....:D

grabe....i miss the old simple SMF days....:scry

everything is now sooooo commercialized with newbies racking up posts on the spoiler and discussion threads and veterans on the ask me threads...:XD

oh wait ganun pa rin pala noon! :nuts

Jaime F.
November 20, 2008, 01:46 AM
Lol they're considered dialects rather than different languages, and they do have some similarities from what I know. My mother side of the family is Imusean from Cavite, and her dialect is different from my father side of the family which is Bicolano. Anyways, having different dialects doesn't help unity to much, but for those who allow themselves to be open minded enough, it doesn't or shouldn't matter to much. Of course that's just my opinion, and I've lived my whole life in the United States so I don't know the Philippines as well as some of you do. My knowledge only comes from my family, and the books I've read, so please forgive me. I've only been to the Philippines once when I was a kid, so I don't remember much of it at all.

Well anyways, this is my first time in the Pinoy thread, so let me introduce myself. My name Jaime, and I'm 1 of the art mods here. Besides reading manga, I also compose, and play music. Unfortunately, I don't know how to speak Tagalog, or any other Filipino dialect, so please forgive me for my ignorance. My parents raised me at a time in the United States where it was encouraged to, and believed that only teaching your children English was the best thing to do. This was supposedly done for educational purposes, as well as to fit in better with an English speaking society. Personally, I think it would of been better if I was raised to be bilingual like most of you are, but it wasn't my choice, and I had know idea it was done on purpose. Well anyways, I'll try to stop by here more often to see what's going on. If anyone wants to here the first songs I've written on guitar with vocals, I'll leave a link. Over here in the U.S., most Filipino's from my generation only listened to rap, and hip hop, so I'm hoping some of you might be open minded enough to like guitar oriented music. Well thanks for reading my introduction message here in the Pinoy thread, and here's the link. www.myspace.com/jamieflor

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 01:59 AM
welcome, Jaime! :confetti

We didn't have a choice in bilinguality. It's the curriculum.

bakashijinsan
November 20, 2008, 02:36 AM
:confetti welcome Jaime :confetti

We didn't have a choice in bilinguality. It's the curriculum.

It is the curriculum and the environment that made us bilingual. stupid law, media, entertainment--almost everything is in english. :yelling

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 02:41 AM
and do you believe it? they plan to extend grade school by two years! if they weren't such a bunch of asses... the problem doesn't lie on the students, but those that teach them!(i see some raised eyebrows here) and the manner of teaching! what happened with quality education?!

bakashijinsan
November 20, 2008, 02:41 AM
Over here in the U.S., most Filipino's from my generation only listened to rap, and hip hop, so I'm hoping some of you might be open minded enough to like guitar oriented music

I think rap, hip hop and such music aren't "IN" nowadays in the Philippines. I don't know since I really didn't like those genres. but when it comes to guitars, paperboy and the other guys are more than open minded.

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 02:46 AM
I think rap, hip hop and such music aren't "IN" nowadays in the Philippines. I don't know since I really didn't like those genres.

:o

You need to get out more.

bakashijinsan
November 20, 2008, 03:05 AM
and do you believe it? they plan to extend grade school by two years! if they weren't such a bunch of asses...

the problem doesn't lie on the students, but those that teach them!(i see some raised eyebrows here) and the manner of teaching!

no need to extend it. Just....don't stash away our educational funds and please please change the curriculum.
[hr]

TANGNA! You mean to say rap and hip hop are rampant again nowadays? before I graduated, all I'm hearing are Filipino bands and not rappers. I occasionally hear "novelty songs" but that's it.
I really need to tune in more to radio stations.

yoniekai
November 20, 2008, 03:15 AM

its actually true hunt, rap and hiphop in general are vastly overshadowed by the emo-posthardcore-pop.punk scene. especially in negros and cebu. i wonder when that scene will die. yeah, i am hoping that scene will die, it's been here too long na, we have to move on, when will the kids learn.....

@jamie: cool man nice to know another kabayan dropping by, gonna check out your myspace later :ossu

everything is now sooooo commercialized with newbies racking up posts on the spoiler and discussion threads and veterans on the ask me threads...:XD

i love the good old days when scanlators weren't making crappy scans, when groups focused on quality than speed, when everybody knows the basics and nobody was using filters (what have i done? :scry), and the typesetting was typesetting! :mad

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 03:21 AM
its actually true hunt, rap and hiphop in general are vastly overshadowed by the emo-posthardcore-pop.punk scene. especially in negros and cebu. i wonder when that scene will die. yeah, i am hoping that scene will die, it's been here too long na, we have to move on, when will the kids learn.....

You need to stay in Manila for a few years.

TechnoMagus
November 20, 2008, 04:19 AM
Lol they're considered dialects rather than different languages, and they do have some similarities from what I know. My mother side of the family is Imusean from Cavite, and her dialect is different from my father side of the family which is Bicolano. Anyways, having different dialects doesn't help unity to much, but for those who allow themselves to be open minded enough, it doesn't or shouldn't matter to much. Of course that's just my opinion, and I've lived my whole life in the United States so I don't know the Philippines as well as some of you do. My knowledge only comes from my family, and the books I've read, so please forgive me. I've only been to the Philippines once when I was a kid, so I don't remember much of it at all.

Well anyways, this is my first time in the Pinoy thread, so let me introduce myself. My name Jaime, and I'm 1 of the art mods here. Besides reading manga, I also compose, and play music. Unfortunately, I don't know how to speak Tagalog, or any other Filipino dialect, so please forgive me for my ignorance. My parents raised me at a time in the United States where it was encouraged to, and believed that only teaching your children English was the best thing to do. This was supposedly done for educational purposes, as well as to fit in better with an English speaking society. Personally, I think it would of been better if I was raised to be bilingual like most of you are, but it wasn't my choice, and I had know idea it was done on purpose. Well anyways, I'll try to stop by here more often to see what's going on. If anyone wants to here the first songs I've written on guitar with vocals, I'll leave a link. Over here in the U.S., most Filipino's from my generation only listened to rap, and hip hop, so I'm hoping some of you might be open minded enough to like guitar oriented music. Well thanks for reading my introduction message here in the Pinoy thread, and here's the link. www.myspace.com/jamieflor

heya, take care of the art thread, was my baby for a few months before i became too busy...:D

[hr]
CEBU here I come!!!!! ready yourselves pretty girls! :jk

I dunno where to go for my few free hours in the afternoon....hmmm what should I bring on my 'kikoy' kit? :XD

might be out of commission the whole day tom. i hope i don't bring back any ST.. communicable diseases or anything....:s

just pasalubongs! :D

yoniekai
November 20, 2008, 04:59 AM
heya, take care of the art thread, was my baby for a few months before i became too busy...:D

[hr]

I dunno where to go for my few free hours in the afternoon....hmmm what should I bring on my 'kikoy' kit? :XD

might be out of commission the whole day tom. i hope i don't bring back any ST.. communicable diseases or anything....:s

just pasalubongs! :D
P500 is all you need TM. P500. you can get a nice "deal" with that. trust me :jk

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 05:04 AM
take a video of it TM, we'd like to see your "performance". :jk

croissant
November 20, 2008, 05:48 AM
im a teacher in a highschool and im starting to notice that most of the students (well, mostly male students) have a interest in hip hop... Well, i dont have much preference in what music i like. I just like whatever is new. Thats why when i wake up in the morning and the first channel i flip to is MTV to check whatever is new... I'm more into alternative btw.. I grew up with eraserheads.

With the idea of extending grade school by two years... well, both teachers and parents alike hate the idea. More expenses for the kids, and more pain in the ass for us. Imagine putting up with brats for two more years... any elem teacher would complain, haha

Paper
November 20, 2008, 06:12 AM
At least you're not teaching high school kids.... Mas gago ang mga un...

croissant
November 20, 2008, 06:35 AM
erm, i am teaching highschool kidz.. im just glad im not in a public school... mas lalong gaog un mga un..

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 06:36 AM
hey ANYONE *especially yonie* can get me a decent pdf editor? one that doesn't leave watermarks, is free and is not named adobe acrobat? I might start turning the toradora translations into e-novels...

Paper
November 20, 2008, 08:16 AM
erm, i am teaching highschool kidz.. im just glad im not in a public school... mas lalong gaog un mga un..

Mas gago ang mayayaman, trust me... They all feel like they can buy you off with their daddies money.

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 08:20 AM
Mas gago ang mayayaman, trust me... They all feel like they can buy you off with their daddies money.

true. i've got so many asshole schoolmates who went to la salle and ateneo in high school... and they believe money is the greatest love of all.

duchess of dork
November 20, 2008, 09:00 AM
and do you believe it? they plan to extend grade school by two years! if they weren't such a bunch of asses... the problem doesn't lie on the students, but those that teach them!(i see some raised eyebrows here) and the manner of teaching! what happened with quality education?!im neutral about that... in japan <the us,too> there are 8 years for primary-middle school ed too.. highschoolers there graduate at the age of eighteen, mature enough, while hishschoolers here graduate around their 15th-16th years of age...and see that system is the kind adapted by developed countries...<or is it just the attitude innate to japanese?>i think i would agree on that if not for downside of extra expenses. we need to focus more on math and sciences...

I think rap, hip hop and such music aren't "IN" nowadays in the Philippines. I don't know since I really didn't like those genres. but when it comes to guitars, paperboy and the other guys are more than open minded.am i included in that 'other guys' crowd?i play a little guitar too

just pasalubongs! :Dkikoy kit? lol. dont forget your glasses, read ball. and the thong.

I grew up with eraserheads.

which reminds me,the song "with a smile," i hate the revival of it...although there are singers who made a tribute to e-heads, i really felt like they just exploited e-heads' songs.. i dont want any other singer sing those than the e-heads
[hr]
and hey jaime, fill in my place while im away for work, ok?

if you agree on the arrangement, ill welcome you then... jaime:nuts:partyme______welcome!!!!
[hr]
:wtf naruto425 is out this early?

bakashijinsan
November 20, 2008, 10:02 AM
I'm more into alternative btw.. I grew up with eraserheads.

*high five*

true. i've got so many asshole schoolmates who went to la salle and ateneo in high school... and they believe money is the greatest love of all.
mas gago ang mayayaman kesa mga nasa public? hindi ba middle class ang mas gago? kase street smart sila?

And buying us off with their Daddy's money? They haven't heard of extortion yet.

am i included in that 'other guys' crowd?i play a little guitar too

By all means please be included with the other GUYS
[hr]
BTW DooD, how's work? you just said you're working 10 hours straight right?

duchess of dork
November 20, 2008, 10:05 AM
mali, Bss, walang gago kung hindi sila magpakagago.

and who should extort and be extorted?

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 10:05 AM
mas gago ang mayayaman kesa mga nasa public? hindi ba middle class ang mas gago? kase street smart sila?

And buying us off with their Daddy's money? They haven't heard of extortion yet.

you need to have more diversified company, bss.

duchess of dork
November 20, 2008, 10:11 AM
yeah, i usually reached home around 8:30 pm after a bit of windowshopping and travel<that takes about an hour>. thank God my coworkers are starting to close some gap, but they dont match the ease i have whenever im attending this thread...i feel so in the dumps being unable to catch up on you guys, :wtf

how about ya, Bss? howr ya doing?

you too hunt. i envy you for having a laptop already, hanap ka lang ng may wifi na establishment ok ka na. :(

TechnoMagus
November 20, 2008, 10:20 AM
ohh...maaga pala ang raws, di ko 'to mapapalampas...:D

P500 is all you need TM. P500. you can get a nice "deal" with that. trust me :jk

take a video of it TM, we'd like to see your "performance". :jk

well, i'm pretty sure there are a lot of clips entitled "cebu scandal" so finding one with me will be hard....:jk

AND WHATS WITH THE PROLIFERATION OF :jk ! :yelling

im a teacher in a highschool and im starting to notice that most of the students (well, mostly male students) have a interest in hip hop...I'm more into alternative btw.. I grew up with eraserheads.

sino bang hinde? ay yun palang mga totoy pa nung time na 'yon...:eek

san?

imagine how does it feel actually handling them....;) well in fairness those in science courses are nice folks. i'm being extra patient with the "elite" ones which are my first...:notrust

hey ANYONE *especially yonie* can get me a decent pdf editor? one that doesn't leave watermarks, is free and is not named adobe acrobat? I might start turning the toradora translations into e-novels...

meron ata sa linux....:xp

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 10:21 AM
wifi'd establishment = school.

'nuff said.

Paper
November 20, 2008, 10:30 AM
@BSS- I'm not as open minded when it comes to music. I actually hate rap, techno, trance, house, r&b, and other things that pass off as "music" nowadays... I also have a deep loathing for emo, glam rock's retarded inbred cousin, twice removed. I basically don't listen to new music and only listen to what I already have (I've got most of the stuff I need)

Tama, gago din ang middle class... ah basta lahat gago, pero para saakin ang pinaka nakakabanas ang mga mayayaman na di alam ang totoong value ng pera.

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 10:33 AM
dapat talaga malagay sa total anarchy ang bansa natin ng mga 4-5 taon para ma-abolish na class system at elitist system...

gusto ko ring makakita ng ruins eh. :P

duchess of dork
November 20, 2008, 10:37 AM
but panda-kuu + dave = yoniekai/2 = just as bully = :lmao

gawd, this is so horrible, i didnt realized i scattered my brains.. lol, if persons and personality are representated in numbers

1 + 1 = 1 /2 = 1 = :rofl
panda-kuu dave moffatt yonie just as bully???

lol. should have been [1+1]/2 =1. lol

Akamaru-bozu
November 20, 2008, 10:39 AM
I thought we should celebrate symbols of male stupidity athleticism once in a while.. :oh
<hr noshade size="1">

most of the time. Since we have more than a thousand languages in our own little country anyway, might as well use something universal. -_-;

^ ^ I feel silly, because I'm just now realizing that Pinoy wasn't a person on the boards who made a thread for people to hang out and chat in. ^ ^ so if I shouldn't be posting here, please let me know.

I just wanted to meet people and make friends quickly :p

And on that topic how is everyone?

bakashijinsan
November 20, 2008, 10:53 AM
you need to have more diversified company, bss.

no need since I can pretty much carry myself with whomever I'm with.

duchess of dork
November 20, 2008, 11:26 AM
@BSS- I'm not as open minded when it comes to music. I actually hate rap, techno, trance, house, r&b, and other things that pass off as "music" nowadays... I also have a deep loathing for emo, glam rock's retarded inbred cousin, twice removed. I basically don't listen to new music and only listen to what I already have (I've got most of the stuff I need)

Tama, gago din ang middle class... ah basta lahat gago, pero para saakin ang pinaka nakakabanas ang mga mayayaman na di alam ang totoong value ng pera.lol. eto naman siya...so very wary of money..bakit ano ba value ng money???

^ ^ I feel silly, because I'm just now realizing that Pinoy wasn't a person on the boards who made a thread for people to hang out and chat in. ^ ^ so if I shouldn't be posting here, please let me know.

And on that topic how is everyone?LOL. welcome back akamaru-bozu...

here are some question for you...be still and answer concisely

/holds the dreaded whipping cord ready under the interrogation lamp... :kukuku

1. how did you come up with your username?
2. how did you stumble upon the Pinoy thread?
3. what are your favourite manga titles?
4. what do you think of pinoys?
and 5. what is your gender? lol

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 12:34 PM
lol. eto naman siya...so very wary of money..bakit ano ba value ng money???

easy on him doods. he's a conservative when it comes to spending. on that note, so am i... never bought anything if the old one is still functional (timing lang pagbili ng laptop, nasira na pc ko.)

yoniekai
November 20, 2008, 12:57 PM

dang, just in time, i was just planning on uploading them, i was bored last night so i made 3 vols into pdf. btw hunt, i quit acrobat 2 years ago. download this, foxit reader (http://foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php), 3mb in size, very fast, can do what adobe can do (and i mean almost everything), and opens at the last page that you read. awesome software, and its free.

i just read foxit's site, wow they've grown, 50 million users? tsk tsk

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 01:09 PM
ooohh nice. the same one i downloaded 4 hours ago. how about a pdf to word converter?

yoniekai
November 20, 2008, 01:24 PM
pdf to word? never used one, but i think there's an online converter somewhere there? i'm not sure, and those programs are not really accurate, they can mess up the pdfs when converted to .doc. maybe you need a .doc to pdf printer? try cutepdf, that's what i use, good software, install ghostscript first

croissant
November 20, 2008, 06:53 PM
Well, I'm pretty open minded with music. On my "may toyo" days i'd play on my winamp player "Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before" here at school while the students are doing the computer lab. They'd scream...

"Ano ba yan, sir???!! Putang-inang and panget eh!!! PALTAN MO YAN!"

And i'd sitting still in my desk smirking cruelly... singing along, haha. Worst Duet i've heard though, lolz

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 07:07 PM
Try Les Grossman's line in Tropic Thunder.

"The universe is speaking to us! We must listen." *turns on sound system*
(play Low by Flo Rida)

btw san ka nga pla nagtuturo?

croissant
November 20, 2008, 07:39 PM
In a private highschool in laguna. The pay is freakin low, but its kinda fun and annoying at the same time. Well, im guessing any type of work will be annoying. Is there any work out there where you will be paid even when you are going easy and having fun???

Well, Low is now oldschool here. The songs that they mostly request for me to play is "Thunder - Boys like Girls", "Tonight - FM Static", "Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade".... Rap songs like Gagong Rapper and Mike Kosa, then Songs that the girls like "7 things - Miley Cyrus", "Jonas gays" and highschool musicals.... ugh.

hunter71485
November 20, 2008, 07:49 PM
Is there any work out there where you will be paid even when you are going easy and having fun???
there is. be a game GM.

Well, Low is now oldschool here.

That's the point.

Paper
November 20, 2008, 09:59 PM
@DoD- I only spend when needed. I also look down on people who spend frivulously.

bakashijinsan
November 21, 2008, 12:20 AM
Is there any work out there where you will be paid even when you are going easy and having fun???

You should go work in our department. There's a sweet sweet spot in our schedule where you can do anything other than work (yes even echi) and still get paid. And that's for two whole weeks at a time. We have a lucky bitch who had her schedule fixed on that because she's too bitchy to even type a few words on Notepad.
Problem with this schedule is, you won't know ANYTHING about the company or it's ongoings. BEST THING about it is you can study at your comfort while getting paid in full.

there is. be a game GM.

Yes and be God in a virtual world. But isn't it the same as being a teacher? You get to bully your students, sell tocino to them, give them hard as hell exams and if ever you teach the wrong concept, just tell them it's their assignment for tomorrow.
If ever they retaliate, show them divine punishment at the end of the semester/grading period!

I only spend when needed. I also look down on people who spend frivulously.

easy on him doods. he's a conservative when it comes to spending. on that note, so am i... never bought anything if the old one is still functional (timing lang pagbili ng laptop, nasira na pc ko.)

Same here!

hunter71485
November 21, 2008, 12:40 AM
Yes and be God in a virtual world. But isn't it the same as being a teacher?

Nope. All you have to do is pretend to listen to BS complaints of players, check the coding, compile list of error reports and make an easily understandable status report.

And forget gaming. You'd be able to kill anything without using your mouse.

TechnoMagus
November 21, 2008, 01:27 AM
i'm in ayala atm...WHERE ARE THOSE SPOTS AND GIRLS YONIE!!!! :yelling
[hr]
nga pala before everyone forgets....
http://komikon.blogspot.com/2008/09/komikon-2008-sitemap.html
http://www.atmaxplorer.com/2008/11/hataw-hanep-hero-the-amped-edition-h4/
[hr]
well in fairness, there's this gorgeous chick at the airport and here in the cafe....:D

edit: there's two of them! :nuts
[hr]

Yes and be God in a virtual world. But isn't it the same as being a teacher? You get to bully your students, sell tocino to them, give them hard as hell exams and if ever you teach the wrong concept, just tell them it's their assignment for tomorrow.
If ever they retaliate, show them divine punishment at the end of the semester/grading period!

Same here!

Well I don't sell them tocino, cellphones and gadgets maybe...:xp, i just reciprocate with the primadonnas in attitude, the exams are easy but you have to think hard and carefully, i admit mistakes and make it a bonus sometimes and the only retaliation is that 59.51 doesn't become 60...;)
[hr]
and i'm at a loss here...language barrier. is it better to speak the colonial imperial language or the local nationalized imperial language?

all i know is not to say yawa, bayot and pisot....:XD

hunter71485
November 21, 2008, 01:38 AM
animecon in silver city tiendesitas, huh? woudl've checked it out, kaso umuulan dito.

yoniekai
November 21, 2008, 01:42 AM
@croissant: word paid while you're having fun? haha call center xempre, take calls, relax, smoke, drink, party wida girls... "afterparty" wida girls haha oh my god no i'm ruining my life here, i was 120 lbs when i took the medical 4 months ago, now i'm down to 110 lbs.... :scry easy job great pay but you're not getting smarter at all.... just makes your english better

where are the girls? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! what the hell are you talking about TM, either you are really picky about girls or cebu has gone uglier since i've been there? you're not optimizing your cebu trip, look, ask the locals where is "san carlos all girls high school". behind that school there are some "houses". and in those "houses" you can get a nice "deal". and yes, believe me, it's behind an all-girl's high school, need i say what the deals are? this is true guys

TechnoMagus
November 21, 2008, 02:32 AM
where are the girls? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! what the hell are you talking about TM, either you are really picky about girls or cebu has gone uglier since i've been there? you're not optimizing your cebu trip, look, ask the locals where is "san carlos all girls high school". behind that school there are some "houses". and in those "houses" you can get a nice "deal". and yes, believe me, it's behind an all-girl's high school, need i say what the deals are? this is true guys

oh, i was at the wrong san carlos, hihihi.....:jk
they were giving deals like, pasalubong maid or something...:XD

now come to think about it, the crowds are less and the exceptionally good-looking (and sometimes foreign) ones stand out more, albeit the tricycle-driver/maid looking people predominate. :xp nahh, just kidding, no offense :D

hmmm...cebu's nice, parang alabang ung mga newly developed areas with an old town charm....kung madali at mura lng transpo to the imperial capital from region area 11 7, this is a nice place to stay. :D

and the ayala terrace mall looks like a clone of trinoma and market^2 :notrust

baboysai
November 21, 2008, 04:48 AM
I can't believe I read through 5 pages. just for being gone one day. -_-;

how do you like it so far, guyz?? :wtf

Well anyways, this is my first time in the Pinoy thread, so let me introduce myself. My name Jaime, and I'm 1 of the art mods here.

oh hey!! I didn't know you were pinoy!!

welcome, Jaime! :confetti

what made you click on the thread and finally say something, eh?

I think rap, hip hop and such music aren't "IN" nowadays in the Philippines.

LOL, what was in during your time, bss? Tunog tao? :rofl

With the idea of extending grade school by two years... well, both teachers and parents alike hate the idea. More expenses for the kids, and more pain in the ass for us. Imagine putting up with brats for two more years... any elem teacher would complain, haha

but I really think it's for the best. :oh

And on that topic how is everyone?

well high, Akamaru! welcome to the Pinoy thread!

Actually, back in v.12 we determined Pinoy to be some type of chicken. :noworry

wtf! I work in accenture, dooooood!! I was just prolly 200 steps away from you! ano biz~!

and i'm at a loss here...language barrier. is it better to speak the colonial imperial language or the local nationalized imperial language?

speak English. It's better for them that way rather than you speaking in Tagalog. It grates on their nerves. :oh

and who taught you those? :notrust

and the ayala terrace mall looks like a clone of trinoma and market^2 :notrust

I protest!!! wtf, the terraces are better than any place in trinoma, puhlease..

I know it's subjective and all, but really, i thought it actually served its purpose better architecturally.

and I shouldn't be getting worked up over architecture, man. I hate being worked up over some career I won't be practicing anyway. aaaaaack.

bakashijinsan
November 21, 2008, 10:44 AM
LOL, what was in during your time, bss? Tunog tao?

i remember this one! My classmates would go crazy competing on who can make which body part make a sound. Even now, it's our running joke whenever we're drinking.

croissant
November 21, 2008, 06:24 PM
Just came home after some night drinking. It's friday, y'know? The boss invited us all bachelor teachers for some red wine. I'm not an avid drinker. I've never drank when i was in highschool, and only on a few occasions have I drank when i was in college (yeah, i had lame schoollife...)

Of course when you start drinking, the topics always seem to go to experiences with all sorts of drinks. The boss starts telling us of a cocktail he invented. It consists of one bottle red bull, two bottles SMB, a little of tanduay, a dash gin and whatever he could find. Takes a sip of it and baptizes to the name "swastika". All his friends take a shot and say "hey! this stuff is pretty good! pretty sweet" then the next minute gulong sila habang nasuka.

What we had last night was "bignay". Some philippine made red wine. Pretty good. I was drinking the thing like it was juice. It tasted like juice. The boss said there is even a mango red wine (which my friend jokingly said that its just 8 o'clock mixed with gin). So there i was, bignay ako ng bignay then the boss says, "the more you drink bignay, mapapa 'bigay" ka". I stare at the print on the bottle at look at the ingredients O.o...

did i mention that our boss is gay?

baboysai
November 22, 2008, 12:08 AM
crossiant... then you should join us at the DDD thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457&page=80) :nuts

yoniekai
November 22, 2008, 01:02 AM
red bull + SMB + gin + rum, that is fucking disgusting, sounds like that was just done at random man, goodluck getting up tomorrow. if you can get up. you need a pro to mix good drinks, like a bartender friend. and first time i heard of this bignay, filipino red wine? sounds awesome, looks like a good "pampagana"

TechnoMagus
November 22, 2008, 02:56 AM
Just came home after some night drinking. It's friday, y'know? The boss invited us all bachelor teachers for some red wine. I'm not an avid drinker. I've never drank when i was in highschool, and only on a few occasions have I drank when i was in college (yeah, i had lame schoollife...)

Of course when you start drinking, the topics always seem to go to experiences with all sorts of drinks. The boss starts telling us of a cocktail he invented. It consists of one bottle red bull, two bottles SMB, a little of tanduay, a dash gin and whatever he could find. Takes a sip of it and baptizes to the name "swastika". All his friends take a shot and say "hey! this stuff is pretty good! pretty sweet" then the next minute gulong sila habang nasuka.

What we had last night was "bignay". Some philippine made red wine. Pretty good. I was drinking the thing like it was juice. It tasted like juice. The boss said there is even a mango red wine (which my friend jokingly said that its just 8 o'clock mixed with gin). So there i was, bignay ako ng bignay then the boss says, "the more you drink bignay, mapapa 'bigay" ka". I stare at the print on the bottle at look at the ingredients O.o...

did i mention that our boss is gay?

careful....alcohol strips the body of any inhibitions you have left....:oh

wtf! I work in accenture, dooooood!! I was just prolly 200 steps away from you! ano biz~!

speak English. It's better for them that way rather than you speaking in Tagalog. It grates on their nerves. :oh

and who taught you those? :notrust

I protest!!! wtf, the terraces are better than any place in trinoma, puhlease..

I know it's subjective and all, but really, i thought it actually served its purpose better architecturally.

and I shouldn't be getting worked up over architecture, man. I hate being worked up over some career I won't be practicing anyway. aaaaaack.

sang building ung accenture? have you forgotten that we were mere less than 20 steps away from each other during the toycon 2007?

re: archi
i was commenting only on the general layout of the mall interior. but the terraces outside were the best! :thumbs

re: language
so its the colonial imperial language then? i tried english at the mall but i slipped up during the cab ride and the driver was asking me in cebuano...:darn

and where i learned those words? screaming effems from the provinces in college kapag naghaharutan sila! :nuts

well yonie was at the wrong USC campus so no opportunity to sow my oats....:darn

duchess of dork
November 22, 2008, 09:25 AM

edit: there's two of them! :nut

and i'm at a loss here...language barrier.
ah,a symptom where depraved = deprived? lol...

and i thought p*sot is a hiligaynon term for....*beepbeep*

:jawdrop........ :scry

sang building ung accenture? have you forgotten that we were mere less than 20 steps away from each other during the toycon 2007?

well yonie was at the wrong USC campus so no opportunity to sow my oats....:darn
i presume TM's back to his niche without a glimpse of the thunderzapping queen....

and failed to sow his oats???:blink

Akamaru-bozu
November 22, 2008, 01:42 PM
and failed to sow his oats???:blink

That just made me giggle, thus making my day much better. :tem

duchess of dork
November 22, 2008, 02:54 PM
wow, i felt fluffy all over hearing someone said my post made her/his day. :D

akamaru bozu....you should read a few posts bacK to see my Qs about you...we would be really glad to know more about ya....

and heck,do you know its ungodly hours here in my timezone rightnow? its like a few more minutes before 4am but im still awake..i spent the whole night rereading Nana.

mangadictus
November 23, 2008, 07:09 AM
oh its been quite today. they just put up 3 PCs here at the office. just waiting in line for my turn made me realize that patience is a virtue. you have to be a real jerk to use the PC for at least 30 minutes. and NO fickin' headsets! damn EMOrons have evolved from insensitive to numb just playing their fav songs. you can call it a day. :)
[hr]
how nice nasa filter language list tayo. maybe its a sign. :wonders
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=filwk1.jpg

yoniekai
November 23, 2008, 07:19 AM
preeee musta, haha emo? din na ang mga hiphoppers sg iloilo man, ang mga baggy sg una gasuksuk na subong pikit :sweatdrop

i'm sick, i downed painkillers+painkillers+painkillers+antibiotics+paracetamol+vitamins+lozenges but still not working.... i'm burning hot.... and i'm bored. maybe i'll upload for you guys a toradora pdf? cool idea, let me finish vol 1, i'll be back

croissant
November 23, 2008, 07:32 AM
fever huh? i hope you pass soon.. i mean your sickness haha! good remedy? you know for fevers you need to get sweaty right? go outside and buy yourself a jjampong or the most spicy soup you can find. Heat the darn thing til its boiling and eat in within 3 mins.

labas ang pawis at uhug mo dyan pwamis! pati pag tae mo mainit din...

mangadictus
November 23, 2008, 07:46 AM
bugsa ka na pre. hehe wow, you're still working on that stuff? if you were working here, i can get you loads of that med stuff you've downed so far. having the owner of berlin pharm as a teammate? crazy!

yoniekai
November 23, 2008, 10:12 AM
dang, teammate mo tag-iya pharm? shet gai ta da b... haha the office nurse told me yesterday i was the highest pointer, meaning i was the one who visits the clinic most and gets meds, an average of once every 2 days :sweatdrop right now i'm just downing on mefenamic acids, since they work the best for me. my tonsils are the ones killing me, that's why no spicy foods as of the moment :scry

anyhooooo guys if you're bored, or want a good read, get this, i did ToraDora! volume 1 in .pdf, courtesy of baka-tsuki translations. light hearted slice of life romantic comedy, awesome series. i'll be doing the rest if i have time

edit: fuck i forgot to put in the page numbers, give me a moment to reupload

edit: sigh i woke up to find i'm very disappointed with this work, let me reupload it, need to fix some stuff in it

TechnoMagus
November 23, 2008, 11:01 AM
@MD
sayang mig, di mo ko nabigyan ng tips when i was in cebu, haha...:D

bb-chan... this is a crazy thread haha! first thing im reading is how trashed up you guys got after a session of "the nightlife". Anyway, there will be a SMB festival at the town i work in... And perfectly its set on my birthday, dec 13. The town fiesta is actually on the 12th but the main celebration was moved on saturday so people from neighboring towns can join. Expect me to post something crazy on this thread by then! cheers!

*town fiesta---dec 12 at a town in the south with a b-day on dec. 13*
takes note of the details....:D

found it....:jk

With as much vigor in promoting Pagsanjan also as the Home of Our Lady of Guadalupe, E.R. takes pride in the religious history of the town as the authentic site of the apparition (and for which miracles have been documented) of Our Lady of Guadalupe, for which pilgrimages and festivities are scheduled in Her Honor every year during the town fiesta on December 12.

tama ba? hehehe....:xp

duchess of dork
November 23, 2008, 01:58 PM
bugsa ka na pre. hehe wow, you're still working on that stuff? if you were working here, i can get you loads of that med stuff you've downed so far. having the owner of berlin pharm as a teammate? crazy!ano ang apelyido nya, MD?

croissant
November 23, 2008, 07:35 PM
tama ba? hehehe....:xp

Sheesh.. well, its not like it would be easy to hide where i work when this place is the tourist capital of laguna... Good work, sherlock.

yoniekai
November 23, 2008, 08:10 PM
hey dood delete that version you have in your PC, i'm gonna reupload volume 1, need to fix some errors in it

hunter71485
November 23, 2008, 09:04 PM
sa wakas!!!

nawala din yung wifi blocker sa area namin... kainis di ako makapag online ng weekends...

wassup peeps? balita ko walang gundam action sa ep 8 ng gundam 00 ah...

TechnoMagus
November 23, 2008, 11:10 PM
sa wakas!!!

nawala din yung wifi blocker sa area namin... kainis di ako makapag online ng weekends...

wassup peeps? balita ko walang gundam action sa ep 8 ng gundam 00 ah...

mecha action o "MARIE OMG HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE...!" action :jk

saka ba't may blocker sa area nyo?, nahuli ka ba?

hunter71485
November 24, 2008, 01:53 AM
saka ba't may blocker sa area nyo?, nahuli ka ba?

kala ko may blocker, yun pala yung pesteng smartbro antenna may sira na... buseet!!! tapos magbabayad pa ko pag papapalitan...

mangadictus
November 25, 2008, 09:18 AM
@ TechnoMagus
- you know im here na in iloilo right?

@ dod
- uhm.. i forgot rob's last name. ah! salcedo i think. ive been there a couple of times at his place and i always see those med stuff lying 'round. why?

@ reborn!
- at last! its been like decades ago. im done catching up. now looking for the next long running title i can read up...
[hr]
D-Wonderland is amazing! cant get enough of the subtle gore it delivers. anybody reading this? if not, currently 17 chapters done by snoopycool :)

duchess of dork
November 25, 2008, 01:34 PM
.......the boogers here must also be getting some frustrating real life doses.. :darn.. am i right?

here. gotta see imp's ":XD"-able sig content:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xXxvsShaAoA

@MD...wala lang. sa diin gani ang berlin pharmacy?i cant recall where it is but im sure ive heard of it...guess ive not taken much notice..

yoniekai
November 25, 2008, 03:45 PM
dang. so i did put in the correct birthdate in my profile :sweatdrop

party time~~~~~~~~~ after sleep....... tired.......

duchess of dork
November 25, 2008, 04:28 PM
oi, yonie, indi visible ang birthday sa public profile. nyways birthday mo subong? ;)

mangadictus
November 26, 2008, 01:58 AM
@ dod
- doctors, mission. pretty much where the hospices are. except lang cguro sa don benito.

@ yonie
- b-day? beer-day?? weeeeee!!!
[hr]
ey guys, anong mga series bang pinagkakaabalahan nyo?
[hr]
@ yonie
- dude, batian mo na your universe ni rico? ano matyag mo, mayo mn? gusto ko ang pagka light sang melody sng song. that's just me :D

hunter71485
November 26, 2008, 05:51 AM
ey guys, anong mga series bang pinagkakaabalahan nyo?

one piece, bleach, naruto, es21, detective conan, hajime no ippo, bamboo blade, hxh, claymore, nodame cantabile, tora dora...

Oh yeah I remembered something! Guys alam nyo ba na merong pinoy h-manga/doujin scanlator?

mangadictus
November 26, 2008, 06:31 AM
@ hunter71485
- just started ippo from the beginning. its amazing from the manga perspective.
- bamboo blade? after ippo, ill go with claymore. i have to concentrate my efforts on ippo. im giving it 1 week before i move to another title. how optimistic of me whehe :D
[hr]
bye guys. got work tomorrow :)

duchess of dork
November 26, 2008, 04:12 PM
- bamboo blade? after ippo, ill go with claymore. i have to concentrate my efforts on ippo. im giving it 1 week before i move to another title. how optimistic of me whehe :D

claymore is cool!...:pleased. do read it.

Guys alam nyo ba na merong pinoy h-manga/doujin scanlator?
si yonie? :amused...why, tell us about him!

croissant
November 26, 2008, 07:18 PM
love ippo, and been reading it from the very first chapter to the 800+ chapters and up to the latest. Heard of claymore but never got the time to read it. Maybe someone has to promote it to me... should i be i interested? I like shounen but most manga should have some humour in it.. thats why i like one piece (for its retarded humour) and hajime (for its "man" jokes). I stopped reading bleach cuz the captains are fighting (which i have little interest in) and ichigo cant still control his hollow and after all these chapters he still hasn't...

claymore seems a bit too serious.. correct me if im wrong...

yoniekai
November 26, 2008, 09:12 PM
i turned 21.... so i have officially upgraded from boy, to MAN. but nothing's changed eh, cept i lost weight and grew taller by about an inch. and became incredibly relationship-mature for the past three months. 6 more years til my much awaited suicide~ :ossu

baboysai
November 26, 2008, 10:58 PM
claymore seems a bit too serious.. correct me if im wrong...

:yelling Then I shall correct you! :yaha

I love claymore because they kick ass :crying

And I won't bother checking your spamz for now >.> I'm gonna be late for class. hayz.

earlier at work i dozed off in the middle of the call until my supervisor woke me up :sweatdrop

so hard being a working student... but I'm managing all right. ^^

croissant
November 27, 2008, 12:10 AM
bb-chan.... you work, go to school and do mod stuff here at MH... just how many hours of sleep do you get??

Paper
November 27, 2008, 10:33 PM
@Yonie- Happy birth day! Hahaha! Mas bata ako sayo ng ilang buwan! :D

re: club 27- by gun? by pills? by a needle? I'm personally going for "death by snu-snu"

TechnoMagus
November 28, 2008, 05:17 AM
i heard carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide is peaceful and painless....from the guys in the afterlife! :nuts

Paper
November 28, 2008, 06:52 AM
You were just hallucinating. Tama na ang rugby! :rofl

:offtopic Anyone know why the MOA-AD was "unconstitutional"? So far most of the articles I've found just say that it's unconstitutional... Halp! :scry

Nevermind, I've found some useful stuff.

yoniekai
November 28, 2008, 08:31 AM
@Yonie- Happy birth day! Hahaha! Mas bata ako sayo ng ilang buwan! :D

aba?? kala ko mga 23 ka na something, kabatch lang pala tayo? APIR! tayo ang henerasyon ng mga walang paki sa gobyerno kase napanganak pagkatapos ng martial law :D

Paper
November 28, 2008, 08:37 AM
/high5

I actually care about the government... Mainly because I intend on running a guitar factory here, and a poor government will lead to a poor economy, everything else ensues.

haruka9
November 28, 2008, 09:24 AM
Yonie, happy birthday!!!! :beer. You're just a year younger than me..... and yet I feel a hell lot older T__T.

ruka26
November 28, 2008, 10:36 AM
ellow pinoy.. thread.. so it said. ^^

any who, i'm not sure if i know anyone here. >.<

nice to meet yah all (and hope to know who i'm referring to lol.)

JA!

hunter71485
November 29, 2008, 03:30 AM
back to reading posts. gawd how boring this thread is without me. it's good to be back online!

duchess of dork
November 29, 2008, 04:56 AM

JA!
kamusta, ruka? :nuts:party_______ welcome aboard!

ano ba talaga name mo? iruka or haruka?

maybe youre haruka<another forumer here> under a different acct? :oh

ruka26
November 29, 2008, 06:06 AM
hmmm, now, not from here.

i go by plain ruka. or my bleach rp name Sagashiro ruka. but that's that lol

nice meeting you dutch ^^

duchess of dork
November 29, 2008, 06:20 AM
LOL. yeah, i guessed that a while ago..just a little teasing.... to set the right mood...btw, you got pics?

and care to answer these Qs?
-how did you came upon this thread?
-what are your top manga picks? anime picks?
-where did you get that avy of yours?

yoniekai
November 29, 2008, 08:42 AM
and care to answer these Qs?
-how did you came upon this thread?
-what are your top manga picks? anime picks?
-where did you get that avy of yours?
oh wow QnA

-well i came to this thread when i heard there was sum nice bonuses if you post here, but as expected of a pinoy thread, its just a sham
-top 3 manga? hmm.... kenkoy.... slice of life.... combatron.... anime? ibong adarna
-i got the avy from..... my heart

duchess of dork
November 29, 2008, 08:51 AM
yonie,:notrust. you grew up with this thread...no need the fill up for ruka's cold attitude towards my post :scry..

btw. what are you doing now, yonie?areyou at home or at work?

ruka26
November 29, 2008, 12:42 PM
cold.... attitude? LOL.. ROFL... LMAO.

anyway, i'll asnwer yer question^^

yes i have pics. somwehere around the net.

-how did you came upon this thread? there's always a pinoy thread somewhere. haha
-what are your top manga picks? anime picks? top anime? has to be bleach, i'm hooked, same as to manga, though i dont reall read manga, i'm too lazy to read anything.
-where did you get that avy of yours? mymy.. hmm, i forgot where, somwhere online too i guess. ^^

yoniekai
November 29, 2008, 05:33 PM
haha ruka is right, there's always a pinoy thread in every forum :thumbs

i need a good read. and dont give me twilight please.... i heard that the girls were shouting at the movies

badtrip to one of my calls, a really tight-headed ignorant 60 year old woman who thinks that alcohol tobacco smoke and the government are the incarnate of the devil. she's kind of a support group organizer so yeah i built a rapport... only to find myself buried in her ridiculous thinking. god i'm so pissed off at her, "you know honey, why drink alcohol? why not orange juice? why? it's the media, that's why." and then i go "yeah you're right, i dont smoke or drink so i feel you." i'm sorry ma'am, but i am the incarnate of the devil so i have to disagree with you.... everybody was looking at me pounding my head in my cubicle...... oh god the bigotry is too much for me to handle, it was a 2.45 hour call due to her non-stop bickering, and i'm being monitored for dropped calls so i have to endure it

mangadictus
November 30, 2008, 01:49 AM
haha ruka is right, there's always a pinoy thread in every forum :thumbs

i need a good read. and dont give me twilight please.... i heard that the girls were shouting at the movies

oh yeah.. twilight. i think i spoiled just about everyone earlier today at the pantry by me watching twilight online. whahahaha! gawd, their faces.. priceless!!

badtrip to one of my calls, a really tight-headed ignorant 60 year old woman who thinks that alcohol tobacco smoke and the government are the incarnate of the devil. she's kind of a support group organizer so yeah i built a rapport... only to find myself buried in her ridiculous thinking. god i'm so pissed off at her, "you know honey, why drink alcohol? why not orange juice? why? it's the media, that's why." and then i go "yeah you're right, i dont smoke or drink so i feel you." i'm sorry ma'am, but i am the incarnate of the devil so i have to disagree with you.... everybody was looking at me pounding my head in my cubicle...... oh god the bigotry is too much for me to handle, it was a 2.45 hour call due to her non-stop bickering, and i'm being monitored for dropped calls so i have to endure it

- awwww man. i should have taken that call. it would've ended differently. sometimes you need to be a lil bit sarcastic. it feels good after you pull it off, trust me :)

re: es21 308
- woohoo!! gawd the roster is overkill! in a good way.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3290/allstarqm4.jpg

Paper
November 30, 2008, 04:11 AM
@Yonie- Read Watchmen... GO!

Wait, why did you start talking religion with some old hag?

yoniekai
November 30, 2008, 07:08 AM

Wait, why did you start talking religion with some old hag?
oh yeah thanks for reminding me, gotta finish that series before the movie comes!

and i was just listening to her run her mouth, i just go "yeah, you're right, wow, yeah", while i was reading some light novels online... but you know man it's just too stupid the way she's so dead serious bout her "calling"

mangadictus
November 30, 2008, 07:21 AM
oh yeah thanks for reminding me, gotta finish that series before the movie comes!

and i was just listening to her run her mouth, i just go "yeah, you're right, wow, yeah", while i was reading some light novels online... but you know man it's just too stupid the way she's so dead serious bout her "calling"
usually i'd go like that too and give her a middle on the monitor. feels good most of the time. but sometimes i'd go overboard and hit my callers with lines like "wow! you're the one to know, huh?" and they'd go *chirp chirp chirp* and i'd butt in with "moving on..." ;)

yoniekai
November 30, 2008, 08:41 AM
usually i'd go like that too and give her a middle on the monitor. feels good most of the time. but sometimes i'd go overboard and hit my callers with lines like "wow! you're the one to know, huh?" and they'd go *chirp chirp chirp* and i'd butt in with "moving on..." ;)
haha yeah especially the irate ones, i'd like to give them a telling, and blame them for what happened. but this one... sigh.... forget it, i even promised her i'd visit her website and email her when i get home but of course, i did not :thumbs

mangadictus
November 30, 2008, 09:42 AM
haha yeah especially the irate ones, i'd like to give them a telling, and blame them for what happened. but this one... sigh.... forget it, i even promised her i'd visit her website and email her when i get home but of course, i did not :thumbs
yeah.. let it go. you'll have plenty of 'em lot as long as your taking calls. why not move up the ladder. any internal slots for you?
[hr]
anyway, gtg. off to work tomorrow for my usual rest day OT. byers! :)

Paper
November 30, 2008, 09:42 AM
@Yonie- Wait...what? You mean you were talking to her about something business related then she starts jabbering about jesus crispies? wth?!?!?! Baka mom ko ung nakausap mo! :rofl j/k

yoniekai
November 30, 2008, 10:00 AM
yeah.. let it go. you'll have plenty of 'em lot as long as your taking calls. why not move up the ladder. any internal slots for you?

yeah i'm being endorsed to become a floorwalker... but it's taking too long, no vacant spots yet, and my patience is dying. i've been thinking of getting a sideline since the start of the month. like waffle time hehe

@Yonie- Wait...what? You mean you were talking to her about something business related then she starts jabbering about jesus crispies? wth?!?!?! Baka mom ko ung nakausap mo! :rofl j/k

i'm so glad my mom doesn't mind i stopped going to church. did she ever did that to you? haha :D

Paper
November 30, 2008, 10:20 AM
@Yonie- Does she ever tell me off about not going to chuch? no... but she does pray over my shoulder every night, asking the lord to "show me the way home".... It's seriously irritating, she just can't take the fact that I'm an aetheist.

TechnoMagus
November 30, 2008, 12:35 PM
@Yonie- Does she ever tell me off about not going to chuch? no... but she does pray over my shoulder every night, asking the lord to "show me the way home".... It's seriously irritating, she just can't take the fact that I'm an aetheist.

HEY! You did not capitalize the "L" :yelling

yoniekai
November 30, 2008, 12:37 PM
forgive me! here i will now capitalize the name of our savior

marLboro

reds

TechnoMagus
November 30, 2008, 12:44 PM
forgive me! here i will now capitalize the name of our savior

marLboro

reds
the "S" too! :p

yoniekai
November 30, 2008, 02:33 PM
the "S" too! :p
marLboro reds

now in Sachets!

mangadictus
November 30, 2008, 08:48 PM
yeah i'm being endorsed to become a floorwalker... but it's taking too long, no vacant spots yet, and my patience is dying. i've been thinking of getting a sideline since the start of the month. like waffle time hehe

oh that's so cool man! here, i got this friend whom i worked with at teletech, he took an indefinite leave, saying he needs some time off because of stress. the week after that i saw him working at another call center as part time. i asked him about it thru sms, he replied "spyok! suka dugo!" LOL after a month he came back to teletech. now that's some sideline! LOL

Paper
November 30, 2008, 09:43 PM
@TM- MarLboro LightS yan, tama na.

(Can't smoke reds, lungs are too fucked for them now...)

baboysai
December 01, 2008, 12:41 AM
bb-chan.... you work, go to school and do mod stuff here at MH... just how many hours of sleep do you get??

4? 15 minute naps at 4 hour intervals? hahahaha.

Yonie, happy birthday!!!! :beer. You're just a year younger than me..... and yet I feel a hell lot older T__T.

i can't believe i missed yonie's birthday! :scry

here yonie, a *chu* for you :love

JA!

hi there, ruka! welcome :confetti

you should know me. Because I say so. :fan

-what are your top manga picks? anime picks? top anime? has to be bleach, i'm hooked, same as to manga, though i dont reall read manga, i'm too lazy to read anything.

hanya? i admit the bleach anime up to the SS arc was kick ass. Beyond that, no comment...

you should try reading more mangaz, ruka... i mean, we do have a lovely manga RTS database here at MH now *random promotion* :wtf

i actually want to read it just to know what the mainstream is about these days... i need some no-brainers to read for stress relief anyways.

re: es21 308
- woohoo!! gawd the roster is overkill! in a good way.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3290/allstarqm4.jpg

I was reading this in the office as well. I was like... yata! and as usual... the guy beside me was wondering what I was so on about at 4 am...

i should be reading this as well... just saw the whole thing on the shelf at fully booked.

speaking of which, man, I really like bookstores. They're effing awesome. Gives me an orgasm or something.

mangadictus
December 01, 2008, 02:02 AM
speaking of which, man, I really like bookstores. They're effing awesome. Gives me an orgasm or something.
are they usually good enough?

baboysai
December 01, 2008, 02:04 AM
what, bookstores? yeah.

and going there with a guy I like really brings it up 100 notches. Shit. I want to go to a bookstore now.

yoniekai
December 01, 2008, 02:19 AM
what, bookstores? yeah.

and going there with a guy I like really brings it up 100 notches. Shit. I want to go to a bookstore now.
last time i went there with.... well, she was reading.... ah nevermind... i respect everyone's beliefs. anyhooo thanks for the greets bb, magka-age na tayo~ i just noticed in one of stress nights.... my beard and stache are growing :ossu

mangadictus
December 01, 2008, 02:25 AM
last time i went there with.... well, she was reading.... ah nevermind... i respect everyone's beliefs. anyhooo thanks for the greets bb, magka-age na tayo~ i just noticed in one of stress nights.... my beard and stache are growing :ossu
well, it might look good on you. post a pic dude :)

yoniekai
December 01, 2008, 03:08 AM
well, it might look good on you. post a pic dude :)
not there yet though... i'm still shaving it every now and then, but dang i think that was just visible since i was too stressed (not from work though) and i became pale, and the facial hair got more obvious :sweatdrop

croissant
December 01, 2008, 04:37 AM
Damn, bonifacio day... i was thinking finally a day to myself where i can play to my hearts content... been playing some pc games from 12 til 5:30 and now my head hurts bad.... really bad... gawd, i need a nap... put a pillow over my head and feel the throbbing pain pound on my eyeballs for a bit while putting pressure on my pillow on my eyes even more til it goes away...

never used headache pills before... but this is tried and tested.

has anyone watched twilight? heard its good... ow, ow... the white background on the reply box is hurting my eyes...

don't fret if i dont post for awhile.... i really need a nap...

duchess of dork
December 01, 2008, 09:24 AM
i can't believe i missed yonie's birthday! :scry

here yonie, a *chu* for you :love
ahhhh, valentines is in the air? oh, wrongy...yuletide pala..i put mistle toes above you both...to justify that *chu* act :amuse..

I really like bookstores. They're effing awesome. Gives me an orgasm or something.

what, bookstores? yeah.

and going there with a guy I like really brings it up 100 notches. Shit. I want to go to a bookstore now.what was brought up to a hunred notches? your orgasmic levels? :rofl

Damn, bonifacio day... i was thinking finally a day to myself where i can play to my hearts content... been playing some pc games from 12 til 5:30 and now my head hurts bad.... really bad... gawd, i need a nap... put a pillow over my head and feel the throbbing pain pound on my eyeballs for a bit while putting pressure on my pillow on my eyes even more til it goes away...

never used headache pills before... but this is tried and tested.

has anyone watched twilight? heard its good... ow, ow... the white background on the reply box is hurting my eyes...

don't fret if i dont post for awhile.... i really need a nap...lol.. youll get bloodshot eyes too..youre sleepiness compares to mine at my workplace.. i get cross=eyed sometimes but were not allowed to doze off even for a few minutes..now, hows that to imagine a sleep-deprived me fared at work?

and sorry but i wont be bothered to watch twilight, i guess.. or rather, i simply cant because of hectic lifestyle now. :(

baboysai
December 01, 2008, 07:31 PM
ahhhh, valentines is in the air? oh, wrongy...yuletide pala..i put mistle toes above you both...to justify that *chu* act :amuse..

why should me kissing yonie be justified with a mistletoe? Need a goddess justify herself to the world? :oh

what was brought up to a hunred notches? your orgasmic levels? :roflthe experience, duchess... the experience. >.>

croissant
December 01, 2008, 08:40 PM
why should kissing me kissing yonie be justified with a mistletoe? Need a goddess justify herself to the world? :oh

Don't stop her bb-chan. You want that kiss to be justified. She'd havta jump in a plane for you halfway 'round the world and pay thousands of pesos fer the plane ticket.. Search the country for an authentic mistletoe store, get lost, pay more money for help from the taxi. Get ripped off by the taxi driver, get lost again. Pay for money at the hotel.. Which was actually a suite.. payed for champagne she never ordered. Finally get a authentic mistletoe store. Pay for it. Come back again to the airport. But rode the same taxi that ripped her off. Get lost again. Walked her damned way to the airport. Ride her plane back to the philippines. And finally get that mistletoe to you...

but sadly she left her mistletoe in the taxi.

Just letting my imagination run wild for a bit. Anyway, grabe un lameeg. Pede hindi mag kumot. Woke up this morning looking at the sky and it looks like christmas. Mahangin and cloudy. Lalo sa amin. Parang naka aircon. Rode my jeepney to work and saw 3 probinsyana's. One mistisa wearing a red long sleeve jacket, one slightly dark but sexy (you could tell despite the uniform), and the other one wearin a short, pretty thin but with a cute face. All with straight hair only at shoulder length.

I had a nice morning thank you. Thank you God.

Pirulito
December 01, 2008, 10:26 PM
♫♪ Kiss, kiss, fall in love ♪♫

baboysai
December 02, 2008, 05:43 AM
Don't stop her bb-chan. You want that kiss to be justified. She'd havta jump in a plane for you halfway 'round the world and pay thousands of pesos fer the plane ticket.. Search the country for an authentic mistletoe store, get lost, pay more money for help from the taxi. Get ripped off by the taxi driver, get lost again. Pay for money at the hotel.. Which was actually a suite.. payed for champagne she never ordered. Finally get a authentic mistletoe store. Pay for it. Come back again to the airport. But rode the same taxi that ripped her off. Get lost again. Walked her damned way to the airport. Ride her plane back to the philippines. And finally get that mistletoe to you...

but sadly she left her mistletoe in the taxi.

you know... you'd been watching too much anime.

Rode my jeepney to work and saw 3 probinsyana's. One mistisa wearing a red long sleeve jacket, one slightly dark but sexy (you could tell despite the uniform), and the other one wearin a short, pretty thin but with a cute face. All with straight hair only at shoulder length.

how do you know they're probinsyanas?

♫♪ Kiss, kiss, fall in love ♪♫

man, piru, that's like, one of my favorite OSTs...

TechnoMagus
December 02, 2008, 05:49 AM
what, bookstores? yeah.

what was brought up to a hunred notches? your orgasmic levels? :rofl

the experience, duchess... the experience. >.>

what? shitting? :rofl

Thanks for the proper capitals...:XD

baboysai
December 02, 2008, 06:02 AM
what? shitting? :rofl

you have the sickest sense of perviness, KTT. :iik I should stop you from being high priest sometimes, take the day off or something.

and your evil-ness is on another level as well. :oh

croissant
December 02, 2008, 06:19 AM

Your welcome!

you know... you'd been watching too much anime.

i actually watch a lot of kdramas... y'know the one where the same thing happen over and over again? They run in airport, they give piggybacks, they ride bicycles, she's has cancer, they all die...

but yeah, i've been watching anime recently. Right now im into To Aru Majutsu no Index. And the main guy has so much misfortune its ridiculous. Maybe why i got that crazy idea of losing your mistletoe in the taxi.

how do you know they're probinsyanas?

cuz i live in the province. And that song from bamboo was the first thing i heard when making this post.:music

Anyway, tomorrow is exam day. And when you're a teacher this means you get to do absolutely nothing:woot. You just sit there watching your students scratching their heads in frustration over your exam. Inside i'm laughing...:pleased

Paper
December 02, 2008, 08:10 AM
re:Evil- The scariest kind of evil is the one thats backed up by religion.

@TM- No, girls get a special high when they're shopping...the best way to describe it would be trying to snatch away food from a lion. The lion is perfectly happy while eating, but should you do anything to disturb that, then you're royally fucked...

baboysai
December 02, 2008, 10:02 AM
i actually watch a lot of kdramas... y'know the one where the same thing happen over and over again? They run in airport, they give piggybacks, they ride bicycles, she's has cancer, they all die...

LOL. piggybacks :rofl

Anyway, tomorrow is exam day. And when you're a teacher this means you get to do absolutely nothing:woot. You just sit there watching your students scratching their heads in frustration over your exam. Inside i'm laughing...:pleased

which we get back at by writing "Stupid" with the arrow pointing up on the table side where we can see it and teachers can't (provided they don't walk around the room and just stay in their seat anyway). Ah, the old days.

@TM- No, girls get a special high when they're shopping...the best way to describe it would be trying to snatch away food from a lion. The lion is perfectly happy while eating, but should you do anything to disturb that, then you're royally fucked...

that's the smartest thing you said today, tissueboy.

haruka9
December 02, 2008, 10:05 AM

I guess girls who find shopping "therapeutic" are like that..... A lioness who suddenly reaches her most impulsive and most ecstatic state during her festive meal.

yoniekai
December 02, 2008, 05:53 PM
re:Evil- The scariest kind of evil is the one thats backed up by religion.

dang, you're absolutely right... and then it's more embarrassing to stay inside the store, so i could do nothing but to wait outside... and then you get the occasional sympathy/respect from the people who pass by, "look at that poor guy.... waiting... it must hurt..." or, "now son, that is a true hero, that guy there"

baboysai
December 02, 2008, 08:50 PM
well sometimes we want you to go inside and shed some opinion or something, in case we can't really decide and stuff. The thing is, you should learn to get in the zone with us and enjoy it as well. That way, you wouldn't be bored easily, get irritable, and piss us off. It's absolutely win-win. :p