PDA

View Full Version : Movie Who would like to see featured in the NEXT naruto movie???

graphic_content
September 05, 2006, 03:58 AM
Its seems like the Naruto Movies, have taken the time to feature characters who are one: fan favourites, or two: those who dont see much face time in the anime/manga.

Naruto II: Gaara, Kankurou, and Shikamaru.

Naruto III: Rock Lee and Kakashi (whose been MIA in anime lately, and...

hospitalized in the manga-due to a M.Sharingan overdose. :grin

who would you like to see make a substantial appearance in the next Naruto Movie. as for myself:

Neji, would be my character of choice:

followed by Chouji, and then Hinata. in all honesty, I would love to see Sasuke, but we all know that won't happen. :p

venicia777
September 05, 2006, 07:55 AM
hinata and Ino for me. Shino dead third. Hinata i really would love to see- if she doesnt appear in even one of narutos future movies that will surely be sad...

kyubisharingan
September 05, 2006, 02:55 PM
Yea hinata. Since im pretty sure another Naruto movie is part 2 of the manga. So Hinata, KIBA and akamaru then...I guess some Jounin atleast kakashi and Gai, maybe Kurenai (XD lol that rhymed)

donkeyhigh
September 05, 2006, 04:00 PM
Gaara and Lee together would rock. Yes, I know we've all seen that before, but a working Lee.. Not the half-dead version :p

kunai-knight
September 17, 2006, 12:55 PM
It wouldnt mind too much who we have once they're from Naruto Part 2. But Shino Neji and Hinata are good options. And good old orichimaru :)

Deathstalker
September 17, 2006, 09:51 PM
in all honesty, I would love to see Sasuke, but we all know that won't happen. :p

You know... thinking about it... it would be kinda cool to see a movie about some crazy mission Sasuke (and maybe just for the hell of it, the 3 sound-nins from the exam) did, like... an evil naruto movie... or something... that would be fun.

Egoboo
September 18, 2006, 10:21 AM
Inari.
Simple, but good. After all, he IS the Akatsuki Leader, 3th Mangekyou Sharingan user, Naruto´s father and the remains of Yondaime´s left testicle. :kukuku

EDIT: Deathstalker is right. Please, no offensive things anymore - bax

...well i suppose i´ll side with most of the guys here and say: Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Kurenai. They didn´t really have that much screentime and i guess it would be fun to see a whole movie full of Hinata shyness and Naruto cluless...-ness...(sounds wrong, doesn´t it?)

Deathstalker
September 22, 2006, 01:36 PM
:blink *twitch* *twitch* Um... for... let's say the younger viewing audience of this site or something.... could some mod or someone... like... i dunno... erase that post? I mean..... for the love of god....

sharinganLS
September 24, 2006, 12:10 PM
I too would love to see Neiji, Chouji (in his amazing butterfly glory).

venicia777
September 24, 2006, 04:28 PM
when i saw Shika in Movie 2 i thought Chouji was going to be in the movie. well, what i am saying is that unless they do a multi-character movie we may not see chouji in a while.

i really hope they dont always concentrate on Naruto and his ideals- but it will never happen.

mageofdeath
October 01, 2006, 10:57 PM
I'd like to see, the third in the next movie, its been a long time since we've seen him...

bax
October 11, 2006, 07:33 AM
It wouldnt mind too much who we have once they're from Naruto Part 2. But Shino Neji and Hinata are good options. And good old orichimaru :)

Yes, I wanna see Oro in the next movie.

Although this possibly better with OVA not Naruto movie, why not make an Akatsuki only story. Since, by the time of the next Movie will come out, I bet all the Akatsuki members are already been revealed.

kyubisharingan
October 12, 2006, 02:50 PM
hmm...well....a battle with 2 or 3 of the best Jounin...KAKASHI and GAI. OR they should show Naruto goin 1 tail atleast once. in the 2 Naruto movies he only went normal kyubi once for 5 seconds. No wait, JIraiya and/or Tsunade should be in one.