PDA

View Full Version : Favorites Beauty Pageant :)

toxun
November 24, 2008, 03:22 AM
Since the appearance of Boa Hancock, there are a quite stirs who's the Oda Sensei most Beautiful drawn woman. I don't know if it fit here or tree of knowledge, but I put it here instead because of the purpose of this thread is to compare persons, although anything else in this forum is combat ability I seen. Oh yeah mr. adm, would you put a pool in this thread? Or should we limit it to the most beautiful pirate only though, so my contender of this pool are Hancock, Robin, Nami, Vivi(she's been a pirate a while :)), Bonney (should her included?) and Alvida although doesn't have to ties with only them anyway :)(some of Hackock SUb-ordinate also pretty cute like Margareth ;)). My choose kinda divided among Hancock and Robin, Nami still a bit childish, sometimes she drawn looking silly anyway :p. Sorry for Nami fan though :p

gfire2
November 24, 2008, 04:26 AM
i woulda of picked nami but hancocks legs are just longer n sexier

croissant
November 24, 2008, 05:02 AM
wow, nice thread! hmmmm...

Cant decide atm, we should have some pics for the bikini contest and night gown portion hehe.

yoshikamaru
November 24, 2008, 05:17 AM
You know, I think Nami is still the best looking chick in OP. True that Boa is amazingly gorgeus (can't help when she's blushing :darn ), but Nami remains the sexiest, cutest, and the most bad-ass girl :p

Kaiser Will
November 24, 2008, 11:14 AM
Hummm, so hard to chose, but my vote goes for Hancock. Why? It's because she is beautiful. But Robin and Margareth are pretty cute too, but Hancock owns everyone, just look here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/518/16/), here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/523/02/) and finally here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/523/05/).
Oh so cute!

Pirulito
November 24, 2008, 02:48 PM
Vivi isnt and never was a pirate and... where is Booney? She should be included, of course.

My vote goes for Robin.
Charisma is part of beauty

Hancock needs to work hard to reach Robin's level.
She still leaves much to be desired.

kkck
November 24, 2008, 06:14 PM
Does the thread have to be limited to pirates? There are plenty other cute women in OP who are not pirates, yet they give the pirates women a run for their money. For instance Kalifa(how could she not be in such a pool, she is the ideal secretary; hot, could be the crap out of anyone and efficient), chick from sky island, carmie(at least one half lol) and probably a few others.l
Being serious now, at the moment IDK for whom to vote. There are plenty of cute ones, and in truth, just going through all of them is tiresome.

bittman
November 24, 2008, 07:13 PM
This thread is well mis-informed and is missing many sexy pirates (let-alone non-pirate sexy ladies). Some of which include:
PORCH-CHAN! (Foxy Pirates)
Ms DoubleFinger (Baroque Works: pirates that WERE pirate hunters really as they worked for a pirate lord)
Miss Valentine (As above)
Jewelry Bonney (Bonney Pirates)

If we go out of pirates, we can bring back old favourites like Kaya and Conis, but we'll stick to pirate I guess. Speaking of which, Margerette is not a pirate as she has never left the island.

On topic: Robin. Something about her short black dresses and fishnet stockings gets me.
EDIT: Oh and she's "beautiful". Nami on the other hand is just sexy. Boa, on the other other hand, is attractive but not beautiful. Get what I mean?
I would rank Vivi as second for beauty.

Epikhigh
November 24, 2008, 07:56 PM
top 5 in my book are...

1.Boa Hancock
2.Nami
3.Taishigi
4.Vivi
5.Robin

even though Taishigi's not a pirate :P I think her character's clumsiness is cute... too bad she only shows up like once every 100 chapters lol.

and for the other characters... i like old school the best :P (Outside of Boa) ... even though I do think a lot of the kuja pirates shown look nice. :eyeroll

Nami after her boob job power up.

Kaiser Will
November 24, 2008, 08:54 PM
My vote goes for Robin.
Charisma is part of beauty

Hancock needs to work hard to reach Robin's level.
She still leaves much to be desired.

Yeah, you are right about the charisma, even if she is the most beutuful, but acts like a b****, her beuty will be decresead.

And Robin have a thing that Sanji mentined when her entered in the SH, she has a more mature and distant beauty!

Stop
November 28, 2008, 04:14 PM
Taishigi
Nami
Boa
Robin

noot_das_schaf
November 28, 2008, 05:21 PM
if i would be a guy, i guess i would choose Robin. she's beautiful, intelligent and has charisma.
after her would be nami. she's also intelligent and sexy.
well, hancock is beautiful and can look cute (at least when she's with luffy) but most times she doesn't show any emotions and is still a bitch to everyone.

... am i even allowed to vote here? *rofl*

Tenryuken
December 03, 2008, 01:22 PM
I voted Alvida.
she is even prettier than Hancock and ya'll know that.

Gecko Moria
December 06, 2008, 05:18 AM
Hancock, Nami and Robin
Sort of depends on what they re wearing or not wearing :p

Shurou
May 07, 2009, 05:14 PM
Hancock, Nami and Robin
Sort of depends on what they re wearing or not wearing :p

Took the words right out of my mouth xD

ofir271
May 08, 2009, 09:52 AM
i voted nami,cause bassicly i like her the most so she seems more beautifull to me.part of hancock beauty is an illusion cause of her DF,but if she will ask nicly ill date her.

Superman
May 08, 2009, 02:16 PM
Porch- Chan - Not Hot even thought she is a cool chick
Ms DoubleFinger - Depends on my mood but most of the time nothing special in her leather outfit
Miss Valentine - She is pretty Sexy
Jewelry Bonney - Same here

Alvida - Someone Has a bucket Please???? :barf She was a big dissappointment. Everybody had hearty eyes and i only thought if she was Eric Cartmans Nanny you know:D

Nami and Vivi are very fresh beauties somehow they let the sun shine. I wanna see Robin in more sexier cothes like Hancock. But both are very good looking.

cheaptrick
May 08, 2009, 03:02 PM
i think Hancock owns them all, for both beauty and charisma (that include badassness as well)

my top 5:
hancock
hina (ok she's not a pirate but she's still too gorgeous)
nami
alvida
margaret

Adix
May 09, 2009, 01:50 AM
it has to be hancock hands down....
she has looks and fame....
both are part of ones beauty

predsfan
May 11, 2009, 01:58 AM
For me it's either Robin, Hancock, or Chimney (j/k on Chimney, Kokoro's more my type :p).

Although, I do always wish we could have gotten a better look at the sexy Gina-chan (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/318/10/). I for one always agreed with Sanji (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/318/11/) on this one ;).

Sachsenhesse
May 11, 2009, 06:22 AM
Nami and Vivi are very fresh beauties somehow they let the sun shine. I wanna see Robin in more sexier cothes like Hancock.

what the

robin always wearing damn sexy stuff when going on islands :/ the style on enies lobby is way above all others, so robin is my alltime favorit

beastboy
May 11, 2009, 03:05 PM
well, I think tat nami in skypiea *.* and in shabondy park is awessom but, overall I prefer hancock, I exclude roin cause he has a really bad nose^^

agua bendita
May 15, 2009, 11:55 AM
A beauty contest, or beauty pageant, competition based mainly, though not always entirely, on the physical beauty of its contestants, and often incorporating personality, talent demonstration, and question responses as judged criteria. Almost invariably, competitions for men and women are separate events, and those for men are not referred to as beauty contests. Beauty contests for women are more common, and winners are called beauty queens. Beauty contests for men, like Mr. Universe, are more likely to be "body building" contests—quite unlike the traditional "beauty contest" in which women are judged upon many attributes both physical and otherwise. However, in the 1990s, male "beauty contests" began to shift focus. Instead of only considering muscle mass, the competitions began to judge the natural physical attributes of the contestants as well as their physiques.

Lemonadez
May 19, 2009, 03:55 AM
nothing beat Hancock.

Hancock pwned all :P as it said in entire One Piece Story. she's the most beautiful pirates on the sea.

firework
May 19, 2009, 07:58 PM
i wish they showed more of alvida, the new way has really hot, 1000x better than the fat version

bittman
May 20, 2009, 12:53 AM
I wish they'd add Iva-san to this poll.

Akainu
May 21, 2009, 06:02 AM
not going to happen - no men allowed in this poll even if they are drag queens :o

Trancesetter
June 03, 2009, 01:07 AM
Hancock!

Hancock for Pirate Queen!!
(as in Luffy The Pirate King's wife :p)

Benjamin Kaito
June 03, 2009, 08:20 AM
Its very difficult to make a decision, though the end i voted for Margaret instead of Hancock.

Reasons? Well, here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/514/15/) and here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/521/06/), so damn cute *.*. But Nami and Hancock are pretty close.

We must not forget about other girls like Kalifa and Keimi and Nojiko. ^^

Bugzee
November 05, 2009, 07:45 PM
I voted Robin! Nami and Boa are up there as well! But, for me i dont know but Robin is elegant and a lady!!!!!! yea for now tho, i might change my mind soon lol

Poneglyph420
November 05, 2009, 11:02 PM
Boa is by far the most beautiful in all of OP! IMHO anyone else is in entirely another league. But I also voted for Robin, yea..... The most beautiful in the SH..
Mysterious, Intelligent and Voluptuous...
Pure win...

ScratchmenApoo
November 06, 2009, 05:10 PM
Lol, only one other person voted for Vivi...
Vivi has both good looks and personality, while others either have a bad personality, or looks I don't like.
She is the cutest !

firework
November 11, 2009, 07:06 PM
Lol, only one other person voted for Vivi...
Vivi has both good looks and personality, while others either have a bad personality, or looks I don't like.
She is the cutest !

i agree, she is pretty cute, like in
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/215/02/
and http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/215/03/
but not the cutest

even though nami is my fave female, i think boa and alvida are the most beautiful

Katz
November 12, 2009, 01:57 AM
Robin is my female favorite character to grace the OP, but I voted for Boa in terms of pretty face and hot body *pervy sage mode*

ZenoArmani
November 12, 2009, 01:23 PM
I already voted for Nami a while back (I like the energetic look), but yeah Vivi easily has the nicest personality. If the question had been "Who would make the best girlfriend" she would probably have made much better results.

Anyway, I don't really get "Hancock is the most beautiful by far" since most pretty women in One Piece are drawn very similarly. Also, she has the nastiest personality of all the contenders.

imudkip
December 03, 2009, 11:36 AM
I wish they'd add Iva-san to this poll.

Exactly! I got a hard on when they Ivankov appeared.

Gats
December 03, 2009, 11:46 AM
Ahhh difficult choice, since my reasons to favorite one or one are different.

Maybe Hancock by a tiny hair. Second Nami. Third Robin. But, seriously, I can change my mind a few minutes later, but it's between those three.

The alternative look of Robin in the color front page for Strong World is really beautiful (see the last chapter), I really like it.

I understand so much Sanji. Zoro and Luffy are morons. :D

edit :

Anyway, I don't really get "Hancock is the most beautiful by far" since most pretty women in One Piece are drawn very similarly. Also, she has the nastiest personality of all the contenders.

Well Hancock probably lived a lot of years with the worst men and women in humanity when she was a slave, it doesn't help.

Finale
December 04, 2009, 12:40 PM
I'm surprised Kalifa isnt in here she was hot. Boa Marigold before she got fat was also very pretty. But as of right now I would say Hancock, Robin and Kalifa. Waiting to see this Mermaid princess though. Also we can be sure that the next female member of the SHs will be hot.

ZenoArmani
December 07, 2009, 05:18 PM
Well Hancock probably lived a lot of years with the worst men and women in humanity when she was a slave, it doesn't help.

It doesn't change that she's a horribly abusive, unbelievably conceited and egotistic, absolutely ruthless, manipulative sadist, who will kill her own people at the drop of a hat for the slightest whim, hurt and bully almost anyone else, even her own mother figure, for fun and sense of entitlement, and gladly use anyone's emotions against him or her, to pervert love into a weapon.

From my perspective she's pure evil, excuses or not. Easily worse than anyone else of the One Piece crew, Nico Robin included, who had much better reasons for being the way she was, and didn't mistreat those who only showed her kindness and loyalty. So it wouldn't sit well with me if she joined the Straw Hats as some people here suggest she might.

I'm surprised Kalifa isnt in here she was hot. Boa Marigold before she got fat was also very pretty. But as of right now I would say Hancock, Robin and Kalifa. Waiting to see this Mermaid princess though. Also we can be sure that the next female member of the SHs will be hot.

If Kalifa had been included, she would sue us all for sexual harrassment. :D

I'd probably have voted for her though, in terms of looks alone, not personality.

winterwyrm
December 22, 2009, 10:12 PM
vivi isn't getting a lot of love here, boa has a ton of pages to use for evidence, but consider this at 01:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRbdfPIWflc&feature=related

Darkever
February 02, 2010, 05:34 PM
Well, Hancock is a must. I like Robin, too. Nami, Vivi and Margareth are cute too, but do not cross the red line. I really don't like Alvida, but it's not because she is bad, nor because of he past appearance... ^_^