PDA

View Full Version : PS3 What's your favorite characters in UNS ...

UchihaDK83
November 28, 2008, 03:18 AM
What's your favorite ...or best to play ...character in Naruto ultimate ninja storm ???

And why???

i voted for rock lee because.. it's one of the most faster characters in game ... i'm very powerfull with him ;)... and also it's tooo cool when opens celestial gates!!!! ... i like his very fast combos...
[hr]
Others opinions ??? i want to know what's your favorite characters and why ?....

However the most powerfull jutsu i think is the Third Hokage final justu ...

Sean79
November 28, 2008, 03:27 AM
Either Itachi or Kisame. I like em both.

Itachi more. His combos are good, his ninjutsu is great, he has an auto replacement scroll and his 2nd mode slows down time.

Plus he looks cool :D

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 04, 2008, 01:30 PM
I'd say 'Itachi' simply because when he does his combos, his coat flairs out (same for Kisame).

Also, it's not 'Gai Maito' it's 'Might Guy'.

Daneb
December 04, 2008, 01:55 PM
I dont play naruto ultimate, but in the anime/manga i like SAKURA!!! really shes just amazing =)my second choice would be naruto,..yy a bit team 7 oriented but ,...i would like to see narusaku,too^^

i just read the whole text,....my post is way offtopic ..... feel free to delete( sry)

Zachc2009
July 04, 2009, 02:07 PM
i'd say with me its a tie between itachi and orochimaru because there combos are so fluent and there ninjutsu are perfectly captured by the game

digitaldude
July 04, 2009, 02:15 PM
I voted for orochimaru because his back story, was pretty sad, and his an awesome villain, but since it`s only naruto shippuden and not naruto, Itachi is my favorite.

Lelo
July 04, 2009, 02:35 PM
I like playing with Gaara and Itachi. I just like the way they look as their fighting

itachi_kun90
July 04, 2009, 03:35 PM
itachi and again itachi. i like his character his fighting style his capabilities, sharingan and itachi

Googlez_kun
July 04, 2009, 05:17 PM
itachi:D

fighting style and look while fighting^^

and i also kind of like kyuubi naruto!

DARK
July 09, 2009, 09:54 AM
Itachi because his fighting style is beast.

THM Nindo
August 28, 2009, 06:13 PM
If I could have two votes, I would have picked Rock Lee and Tenten.
Fastest of all.

Rock Lee is simply amazing and Tenten with all her weapons throwing can do some much combos that it's hallucinating!!! :tem

If only she would be that good in the manga... :tem

Ah yes, and Naruto is a beast!!! :D

Neeru
September 10, 2009, 12:43 AM
Hinata is actually my best character, and in turn.. my favorite character from the manga too :)

Lelo
September 10, 2009, 12:25 PM
kimmimaru is fun to play with. Him vs Neji is fun

Blackout286
September 18, 2009, 08:11 PM
Sasuke Uchiha, but mainly CS2 Sasuke. CC2 captured CS2 Sasuke perfectly especially during his Ougi with the background music.

e-dog
April 12, 2010, 07:36 PM
Itachi definitely.
Not just because he goes "hmp" after crashing the moon on your head but because of how I make my friends almost cry cus I beat them 90% of the time. (They dont even want to play me if I choose Exploding KB instead of goukakyou. I feel just like an F-22 pilot :p)
And just to be clear, I dont have a PS3/360 so im forced to only play at my friend Tom's house who clocked in at least 5x as much time as me. (Yup, still whoop his ass brutally)
Really fun game, I love it. Might even one day become the sole reason for me to abandon PC game "piracy" and actually buy a PS3/360.

IT--

DEATHBOTT
April 12, 2010, 07:56 PM
most powerful are transformed characters and itachi but i like playing jiraiya because of his epic ougi. and how he hops around on one leg like kabuki dancer in one of his combos.