PDA

View Full Version : Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 3

Pages : [1] 2

Gingitsune
December 03, 2008, 01:30 AM
It's now official, there will be a movie this summer.

http://membres.lycos.fr/x1999/vrac/film2009.jpg

Animation

It was decided a new movie will be on screen for summer 2009 ‼

Once again, a Naruto Shippuuden movie will pack theaters with action ‼

Here are brand new images !

So not much info, but at least it seems Yondaime will be involved somehow.

Announced on http://www.naruto10th.com/

eroda
December 03, 2008, 05:38 AM
heres to hoping it starts with naruto getting into mischeif then kakashi starting a story, known as the Kakashi Gaiden

we can only HOPE

jebebs
December 03, 2008, 07:34 AM
WHOA! THAT'S CRAZY
how the hell are they going to tie yondaime in this ? :D

Newkerzy
December 03, 2008, 08:38 AM
hmm, they'll probably put in a bit of Kakashi gaiden to explain some of the things.

Googlez_kun
December 03, 2008, 09:12 AM
awesome!!i hope they will give yondaime a cool voice

Bohemia22
December 03, 2008, 10:08 AM
Holy sh*t another movie ._.

adel123456789
December 03, 2008, 10:48 AM
what is the bell

LanderZ
December 03, 2008, 11:02 AM
what is the bell

That's how they're going to segway back into Kakashi's Gaiden.

Kakashi did the bell thing with Team 7.
Yondaime did it with Kakashi's team.

[And Jiraiya with Yondaime's team, and Hiruzen with the Sannin team, but that's unimportant].

Then Naruto's going to ask about Yondaime, and voila, KG!

adel123456789
December 03, 2008, 11:11 AM
That's how they're going to segway back into Kakashi's Gaiden.

Kakashi did the bell thing with Team 7.
Yondaime did it with Kakashi's team.

[And Jiraiya with Yondaime's team, and Hiruzen with the Sannin team, but that's unimportant].

Then Naruto's going to ask about Yondaime, and voila, KG!
oh but why one bill though

LanderZ
December 03, 2008, 02:57 PM
oh but why one bill though

Assuming you mean "Why one bell", it's because Naruto only got one from Kakashi, right? Or he just finds a bell somewhere, and remembers it, and asks Kakashi about it.

Gingitsune
December 03, 2008, 04:21 PM
Or Kakashi always hang around with that bell, so Kakashi drop it as he get something else from his bag.

KG would be so nice! ^_^

roma
December 03, 2008, 08:28 PM
whoa! this would be really nice esp. if it's going to be about the kakashi gaiden.

The_Drunk
December 03, 2008, 08:50 PM
I doubt it. The movies have been fillers that have little information about Naurto. They only reflect the stories of a NEW good person and how somone evil is after them or involved with. Then Naruto changes the good persons mind into believing in him insted of the evil person. There you have it... Every single Naruto Movie in a nut shell. As much as I would love to see the 4th Hokage in action... I think it's a long shot. Just like the death of Naruto was a long shot....

Gingitsune
December 03, 2008, 10:54 PM
As much as I would love to see the 4th Hokage in action... I think it's a long shot.

Don't underate them, they are able to make an Orochimaru like bad guy who will summon Yondaime back from the death, even though the original work heavily hint it's impossible. ¬_¬

Anyway, the Shippuuden movies' basic concepts sounds right on target in a nut shell (a Shippuuden mission were Team Gai actually do something, Naruto and Sasuke together against a commun ennemi), but turn out disappointingly mishandled in the one hour and half version. :oh

I expect the third to be the same, especially if they keep the same director and the same script writer.

SharinganItachi
December 04, 2008, 12:22 PM
Yay, another movie but when does the Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2-Kizuna come out in DVD in Japan?

Lelo
December 04, 2008, 12:28 PM
nice another movie, with Minato too.

sarutobi_sensei
December 04, 2008, 07:03 PM
yay minato's appering in a movie!this is great!

kakashi gaiden please.

Gingitsune
December 05, 2008, 01:58 AM
Yay, another movie but when does the Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2-Kizuna come out in DVD in Japan?

Movies are always released on April 20 some. ^_~

The Adamant Dragon
December 08, 2008, 02:34 AM
Ok, Here's the First Movie trailer -- Eng/SUBBED --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfIfcKzzwFY

Wow... This movie Looks tight. The animation is more than descent and they seem to have put alot of work in the story. If this movie turns out good, then maybe it will actually be the first Naruto-Related DVD that I'll buy in order to support Kishimoto's work... Considering the fact that it's made for Naruto's 10th anniversery.

segua
December 08, 2008, 02:38 AM
Holy sh*t another movie ._.

My thoughts exactly. Wasn't too thrilled about the 2nd and 3rd Naruto movie. Hope they pull this one off pretty well.

SharinganItachi
December 09, 2008, 02:23 PM
Movies are always released on April 20 some. ^_~
Thanks, so we still have some time to wait before it comes out Subbed.

Googlez_kun
December 11, 2008, 12:59 PM
i just noticed that naruto is making a fuuton rasen shuriken on the websites pic :sweat and after seeing the last episode with the rasen shuriken i'm even more excited,because it was very well animated

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 11, 2008, 01:13 PM
On http://pierrot.jp/event/naruto10th/ I see the dates December 20-21 (which is Jump Festa, I believe) and what looks like 7/30 and 5/30 (which don't look like dates, cause the kanji isn't the same as in the Jump Festa one).

adel123456789
December 11, 2008, 01:32 PM
On http://pierrot.jp/event/naruto10th/ I see the dates December 20-21 (which is Jump Festa, I believe) and what looks like 7/30 and 5/30 (which don't look like dates, cause the kanji isn't the same as in the Jump Festa one).

so the movie will are this year or...........

Gingitsune
December 12, 2008, 12:40 AM

You're right, the ad says Jump Festa will be on December 20-21, below the date is the place where the event will be held. 7/30 and 5/30 are no date indeed, the are the hours for Naruto's TV anime (Thursday 7:30pm for Shippuuden, Wednesday 5:30am for Naruto). There will be a seal rally around the sponsors booth at the Jump Festa, seal with cool illustration (or so they say).

So while the Yondaime and Naruto picture seem related to the movie, the ad is not. :oh

Edit: Or more likely, the picture of Yondaime and Naruto is what you get when you get all the seals from the rally.

HPTR Fangirl
December 14, 2008, 12:03 PM
Wikipedia gives us a teaser of the new Shippūden movie 3.

Teaser

The teaser shows the Konoha 11 (with Sai) battling a huge creature where it says the will of the Hokage will be carried out by the youth of Konoha and they will make sure of it.

Source:Naruto: Shippūden the Movie 3 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto:_Shippūden_the_Movie_3)

SharinganItachi
December 22, 2008, 02:31 PM
Wikipedia gives us a teaser of the new Shippūden movie 3.

Source:Naruto: Shippūden the Movie 3 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto:_Shippūden_the_Movie_3)

Thanks for the Teaser, HPTR Fangirl. Konoha 11 which Team is it if it's a Team is it Konohamaru's Team?

adel123456789
December 22, 2008, 02:55 PM
i think it locks like kyuubi in the trailer

Googlez_kun
December 22, 2008, 03:00 PM
i think it locks like kyuubi in the trailer

oh your right
it kinda looks like a big fat 4 tailed kyuubi to me

adel123456789
December 24, 2008, 09:40 AM
oh your right
it kinda looks like a big fat 4 tailed kyuubi to me

do yuo think naruto is turned into 4tails or the crap that happend in the filler.

Samui
December 24, 2008, 11:25 AM
It was said that the movie is made by Kishimoto himself, unlike the other movies and the fillers in the Anime, because it's the 10th anniversary, so except an awesome movie ^__^

SharinganItachi
December 24, 2008, 01:09 PM
Sweet!!.Yup it's going to be an awesome movie.

Bohemia22
December 24, 2008, 06:17 PM
At first, I hoped for KAkashi Gaiden. Now I'm almost sure this movie is gonna suck as the other ones. Trailers are always all cool and crazy, but every naruto movie has been a failure to me. I don't think this one will be any better.

Googlez_kun
December 26, 2008, 05:51 AM
do yuo think naruto is turned into 4tails or the crap that happend in the filler.

i hope they dont make him turn into 4 tails,than fighting against some konoha nins and in the end beeing sealed by yamato:blink
most likely it will be different but i hope naruto stays as he is(if kishimoto made the film then it has to be a reason but i dout it:darn)

Gingitsune
December 29, 2008, 06:10 AM
It was said that the movie is made by Kishimoto himself, unlike the other movies and the fillers in the Anime, because it's the 10th anniversary, so except an awesome movie ^__^

Say who? And what does it mean by "made by Kishimoto"? Is he the script writer? the director? Does he work on production illustrations? That sounds promising, but some more details, would be appreciated.

Black God
January 01, 2009, 11:34 AM
don't be fool by the preview i garantee you see now won't be in the movie. Want proof look at the first NS movie trailer then the movie and ask yourself what happen to the graveyard sceene.

Lelo
January 05, 2009, 04:23 PM
^and Naruto's red Kyuubi eyes

adel123456789
March 28, 2009, 07:33 AM
WHOA! THAT'S CRAZY
how the hell are they going to tie yondaime in this ? :D

simple. FILLER and lots of it

Googlez_kun
March 28, 2009, 07:46 AM
i just noticed that in the recent chapters...yondaime appeared and naruto went kyuubi (8 tails),so i'm eager to know if they knew all that allready(maybe kishimoto told them some stuff,possible considering the fact that it's the 10th anniversairy) and what they will do in the movie...

Gingitsune
April 01, 2009, 07:02 AM
We have a summary in this week's Jump:

映画ストーリー

強大な大国の隠れ里である、雲、岩、霧、砂
「血継限界」を持つ忍びが次々と行方不明に!!
唯一被害のない火の国は、他国から疑心の目を向けられて
しまう。
忍界大戦が起こりかねない緊迫した事態にも関わらず
なぜかカカシは1人里を抜けて。。。。!?

The movie's story.

Among the five great shinobi countries, Kumo, Iwa, Kiri, Suna, shinobi possessing kekkeigenkai are missing one after another‼
The only one undamage is the Fire Country, the others start to suspect this is no coincidence.
Although the tension of the situation might lead to another Shinobi World War, why did Kakashi get out of the village...!?

Googlez_kun
April 01, 2009, 07:20 AM
it seems more interesting than i thought!!!

i want to see the movie now!!!:wtf

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 01, 2009, 02:13 PM
I swear, they need to just make a Kakashi Gaiden movie and get it over with.

dmysta3000
April 01, 2009, 06:21 PM
I swear, they need to just make a Kakashi Gaiden movie and get it over with.

I think thats more deserving of an OVA to be honest, that would kick ass

sarutobi_sensei
April 01, 2009, 11:08 PM
I'm really expecting this movie.

yondaime's in it.

and the summary on this weeks jump is also crazy.

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 04, 2009, 08:38 PM
Looks like it opens August 1, 2009 in Japan

Here (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-04-04/3rd-naruto-shippuden-film-slated-for-august-1-in-japan) is the news article for those interested.

Bohemia22
April 06, 2009, 07:37 AM
The trailer seems insane. The actual movie is gonna be as shitty as every other one.

raptor02_2001
April 06, 2009, 11:04 PM
it is not seem to easy find or watch since Youtube remove it ... any link pls ?? for trailer

Googlez_kun
April 07, 2009, 04:39 AM
look at this site:http://naruto10th.com
it should be there

Newkerzy
April 13, 2009, 10:12 AM
Here's a good trailer: (along with the new op) hmm, looks they really picked a good theme song for this movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJM83l9Td8s

The_Drunk
April 13, 2009, 01:42 PM
Here's a good trailer: (along with the new op) hmm, looks they really picked a good theme song for this movie

Man this was a good find. It sounds like the movie is going to focus on Kakashi. I may be wrong but someone needs to translate this interview. It looks like team Konoha is leaving to search for Kakashi. Anyways... Thanks to Newkerzy for the sneak peak.

dbgohan08
April 14, 2009, 11:19 AM
You can now view that teaser at naruto.com/j or naruto10th.com.

Googlez_kun
April 14, 2009, 11:25 AM

thanks for the video ;)

can anyone translate the last part(the interview),please??
it seems really interesting...

slmcknett
April 14, 2009, 02:29 PM
I'm really expecting this movie.

yondaime's in it.

and the summary on this weeks jump is also crazy.

this movie just got a 10/10.:D

and where is this summary that you speak of?

adel123456789
April 14, 2009, 05:52 PM
this movie just got a 10/10.:D

and where is this summary that you speak of?

if the movie is just a flashback about the fourth(kakashi gaiden), then it got 4/100 because why show naruto, sakura, shikamaru... if there not in it

MAX_COLA_POWER!
April 14, 2009, 11:55 PM
So Puffy AmiYumi is doing the movie's theme huh? That's a change of pace. Can't wait to see what other teasers the movie will bring for later in the summer.

dbgohan08
April 16, 2009, 09:36 AM
Tickets go on presale the 18th. Information on tv about the movie that day as well. Seems like a trailer too because on the movie's site it talks about the 18th and there's a trailer coming soon. Here's the link:http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/movie09/index.html

EDIT: It's the same trailer, just one new scene. Anyway http://naruto-movie.com is now updated with this movie.

Lunarangel12
April 18, 2009, 08:55 PM
can anybody translate this website please?

http://www.naruto-movie.com/

dbgohan08
April 22, 2009, 08:22 PM
Has anyone seen this? It's obviously fake. I havent downloaded it though, but after all it's not even in theaters yet. It's on tokyotosho too. Here's the original site though: http://bt.dm258.cn/show-79517f0333525aa409bea55f4b869075de59f1f8.html

Zarion
April 22, 2009, 09:10 PM
It is either a virus or a very badly compressed trailer. The filesize is too small for it to be the actual movie.

enmymiguel
April 30, 2009, 10:06 AM
let me guess the bad guy is a yomdaime enemy and he is attacking konoha and naruto get beat up by him then naruto stand up and clone+resengan. THE END like every 10 freaking movies in the past and in the future coming

THM Nindo
April 30, 2009, 10:36 PM
let me guess the bad guy is a yomdaime enemy and he is attacking konoha and naruto get beat up by him then naruto stand up and clone+resengan. THE END like every 10 freaking movies in the past and in the future coming

Exactly how we like them!

Cometstorm
May 02, 2009, 02:23 PM

lol, Indeed! Either way it's entertaining to see how they twist the plot around! :D

I can't wait to see how they twist it this time, and how yondaime fits in!
LOL!

Bohemia22
May 05, 2009, 01:00 PM
IMO that Yondaime poster is just to attract fans. They're just gonna mention Yondi in one line, something like Kakashi saying "Naruto, omg, you're totally as awesome as the 4th, or even MORE" for the 1337th time. The movie is actually gonna be just like the other ones. Filler bad guys, perhaps kidnapping Kakashi, because they are so strong they can take him on and Naruto kicks their asses about 3 times before they finally die/disappear.

adel123456789
May 05, 2009, 01:06 PM

true, but to be honest. its like the tradmark of naruto movies. infact while watching the movie, i was waiting for the rasengun ending more then anything. what do expect from it. i mean the next is gona be the same.

Kheops
May 08, 2009, 10:31 AM
http://img163.imagevenue.com/loc968/th_95891_Sans_titre-1_122_968lo.jpg (http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95891_Sans_titre-1_122_968lo.jpg)

Newkerzy
May 08, 2009, 10:42 AM
Why is the bell connected to Kakashi Gaiden?

Bohemia22
May 08, 2009, 02:20 PM
Translate omfg.

And what the hell is with those drawings of Yondi's team.

Googlez_kun
May 08, 2009, 03:16 PM
Translate omfg.

And what the hell is with those drawings of Yondi's team.

agree!

yeah i agree,they suck:/
i hope they get the same animation team as in shippuuden episode 82!!that would be really awesome and then it would be worth the very long wait for the gaiden!!:)

The_Drunk
May 26, 2009, 08:27 PM
I guess nothing has happened with the 3rd movie.... Not even a new trailer or even a sneak peak. I guess this movie is going to be sooooo soooooo good that they don't even need to advertise it. WoW... they must really have high hopes for this one.

sarutobi_sensei
June 04, 2009, 04:59 AM
Cause the training method used to train Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade is the same that Jiraiya used to teste minato and the others, then Minato used it to train Kakashi, Obito and Rin and finally cause Kakashi used it to test Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. And probably Naruto's going to use it later xD

rikudou pain
June 05, 2009, 04:29 PM
I doubt it. The movies have been fillers that have little information about Naurto. They only reflect the stories of a NEW good person and how somone evil is after them or involved with. Then Naruto changes the good persons mind into believing in him insted of the evil person. There you have it... Every single Naruto Movie in a nut shell. As much as I would love to see the 4th Hokage in action... I think it's a long shot. Just like the death of Naruto was a long shot....

right i dont like the movies either ,i only had like the naruto movie the 1st,was good,but i really dont like the movies.
[hr]

I guess nothing has happened with the 3rd movie.... Not even a new trailer or even a sneak peak. I guess this movie is going to be sooooo soooooo good that they don't even need to advertise it. WoW... they must really have high hopes for this one.

but for you to see it you have to wait to 2010 thats just bad.

-Ren Boy-
June 07, 2009, 01:52 PM
Hope this is better than the last movie

Lol 0-tailed Bijuu, what a piece of silly content lol

Please feature a lot about Yodaime

adel123456789
June 07, 2009, 03:55 PM
Hope this is better than the last movie

Lol 0-tailed Bijuu, what a piece of silly content lol

Please feature a lot about Yodaime

lol, did you ever see sasuke in the first shippuden movie after that trailer they made. sasuke was only mentioned in the movie. the same goes for the fourth:
gai: im the best ninja.
kakashi: no, the fouth was the best ninja.
gai: you'r right. no lets go eat some ramen with naruto and lee.
kakashi: ok.
dont expect alot.:oh

The_Drunk
June 07, 2009, 04:16 PM
right i dont like the movies either ,i only had like the naruto movie the 1st,was good,but i really dont like the movies.
<hr noshade size="1">

but for you to see it you have to wait to 2010 thats just bad.

Doesn't it come out in august? Isn't it like August 19th, 2009. I can live with an outline or a review from a fan. That will let us know if it's going to be any good or not.

Ryouka
June 07, 2009, 04:27 PM
Doesn't it come out in august? Isn't it like August 19th, 2009. I can live with an outline or a review from a fan. That will let us know if it's going to be any good or not.

I think it starts on August 1 o.o
Although WE won't be able to see it until approximately April next year. The sub groups usually wait until the DVD release and that was always around that time.
I personally don't mind waiting that long as long as I can watch the movie in good quality.
I hope they will make a good movie this time... after all Kakashi's the main character in this movie *sob* Q_Q
Go Kakashi! >,<

He gets a film and a gaiden, isn't that cool? xD I mean... I hope it will be cool... :(

kai-uchiha
June 07, 2009, 11:43 PM
I think it starts on August 1 o.o
Although WE won't be able to see it until approximately April next year. The sub groups usually wait until the DVD release and that was always around that time.
I personally don't mind waiting that long as long as I can watch the movie in good quality.
I hope they will make a good movie this time... after all Kakashi's the main character in this movie *sob* Q_Q
Go Kakashi! >,<

He gets a film and a gaiden, isn't that cool? xD I mean... I hope it will be cool... :(

well, even if it turns out to be "cool", it's not something we should expect looking at the lousy track record the animators have after the 5 disappointments delivered to us so far

LALAPUI
June 16, 2009, 05:47 AM
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Giannis/%CE%A4%CE%B1%20%CE%AD%CE%B3%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%AC%20%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85/%CE%9F%CE%B9%20%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C%CE%BD%CE%B5%CF%82%20%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Naruto_Animeblue(0.84)__THISRES__239953.jpg
[hr]
I wanted to post an image from naruto shippuuden movie 3 and i don't know how.I think we will see Gaara in the movie thats what this picture shows anyway gaara and tsunade staring angry at each other and below are some pics from the movie we have seen and the 10th anniversary symbol and naruto running.

Ryouka
June 17, 2009, 01:22 PM
You have to upload your picture first. You can do that on Imageshack (http://imageshack.us/?x=my5&myref=http://www.imageshack.us/index.php) for example :O Just select the file and insert the direct link of the image here with the "Insert image" function.
:D

Hmm... not really on tpic XD"
Sorry D:
Is there a new trailer or something similar? o,o It's time to have movie-preview-anime-openings again haha ;D

adel123456789
June 18, 2009, 04:04 AM
o,o It's time to have movie-preview-anime-openings again haha ;D

we might see another trailer soon, most likely in july becuase it is one month before the movie comes out, but the best traile that we will see shloud come out when the moves out soon

Lunarangel12
June 18, 2009, 06:58 PM
Heres another pic i found on Onemanga -> http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=39347&page=12

Pic:

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Moonlightangel7/08907sanstitre1122790lo.jpg?t=1245369375

Info:

The return of Gaara!
Suna and Konoha's bond is broken?
Hokage and Kazekage are about to clash Starting in August.
The 5 Great Ninja Countries are put to the test.
Who will be friends and who will be enemies?
What are Gaara's motivations?

Googlez_kun
June 19, 2009, 01:36 AM
Heres another pic i found on Onemanga -> http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=39347&page=12

Pic:

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Moonlightangel7/08907sanstitre1122790lo.jpg?t=1245369375

Info:

The return of Gaara!

except gaara being really ugly on this pic the pic looks nice,but is this the content of the movie?

Lunarangel12
June 19, 2009, 02:21 AM
Im guessing...i just found it on Onemanga...if it is then i wonder what the plot is between Finding Kakashi and this thing with Gaara and Sand and Leaf

adel123456789
June 21, 2009, 02:21 AM

Pic:

Info:

The return of Gaara!

gaara's face looks realy wrong. the animation is gona suck

Galbert-Kun
June 27, 2009, 09:31 PM
Who cares if the animation sucks? This movie is gon have a potential Kage' fight. How can you not be amped for that? smh

slmcknett
June 27, 2009, 10:07 PM
I would prefer a Kage fight WITH good animation. I mean, it's a fricking movie.

Black Lagoon
June 29, 2009, 04:28 AM

Pic:

Info:

The return of Gaara!

there is something in Tsunade's nose :p

Googlez_kun
June 29, 2009, 09:36 AM
gaara's face looks realy wrong. the animation is gona suck
tsunade's face looks great.the animation is going to be nice:)

I would prefer a Kage fight WITH good animation. I mean, it's a fricking movie.
totally agree!!

there is something in Tsunade's nose :p
where?
i can't see it^^

-Ren Boy-
June 29, 2009, 09:37 AM
i remember i made a thread on Gaara vs tsunade in the naruto playground

Googlez_kun
June 29, 2009, 09:42 AM
though,if kishimoto didn't work with the movie team,the answer won't be answered:so who is stronger?
i personnaly would think it's crap if tsunade would win!
simply because gaara uses sand
if the movie makes tsunade win--->me=:notrust

digitaldude
June 29, 2009, 09:43 AM
Epic ninja war, I might actually see this one and yeah I see someones hair on tsunade`s nose, and the poster does a horrible job at portraying anger, I mean look at gaara his just staring at tsunade and I bet this will end with yet another naruto speech.

Bohemia22
June 29, 2009, 11:12 AM
I mean look at gaara his just staring at tsunade and I bet this will end with yet another naruto speech.But...that's how Gaara expresses anger. :p Teh emoness.

adel123456789
June 29, 2009, 01:16 PM
But...that's how Gaara expresses anger. :p Teh emoness.

it will end with the naruto speach. i think kakashi will be out of konoaha and then sonne gets in troubl(something stold or someone dead by kakashi), and konoha denys that and doesnt conseder kakashi as a crimenal, and at the end, naeuro discovers the truth about it were kakshi is framed. this is more likly to hapen in my openion.

Bohemia22
June 29, 2009, 03:30 PM
it will end with the naruto speach. i think will be some, and konoha denys that and doesnt conseder kakashi as a crimenal, and at the end, naeuro discovers the truth about it were kakshi is framed. this is more likly to hapen in my openion.Yeah that's very possible, considering the shittiness of all the Naruto movies.

adel123456789
June 29, 2009, 03:46 PM
Yeah that's very possible, considering the shittiness of all the Naruto movies.

yah, but the shitest movie was the 3rd and 5th movies. the first and the fouth movies were funny, the second one was passeble for me at some level. but the third movie didnt even have a plot untel the movie ended. and the fith movie is...... well, if you look at the thread for that movie you will find a list by me in the last page with 22 reason why it sucked.

RaIsHiN
June 30, 2009, 02:05 AM
A new Trailer has been put up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHiOmv-Eak

Essence
June 30, 2009, 02:10 AM

wow the trailer look decent, any movie plot that has Kakashi playing a central role is great. Plus they change the formula for the movie a little bit from the previous one.

adel123456789
June 30, 2009, 03:53 AM

the trailer is good but i think the movie is gonna suck. i mean they apearntly returned to the 3 henchmen + boss formela, but this time it could be:
1- one of the henchmen (posebly a young girl or a young boy) that naruto is gonna change.
2- this young boy-girl could hate kakashi or konoha (i think it is kakashi) because he killed his perents or he lost someone but naruto uses the change any villan no jutsu on him like he did with nagato.
3- or this youngboy/girl was raised by the villans to hate kakashi or something.
4- the plot could be about kakashi knowing somekind of a jutsu to releas a monster, or he knows a place where the monster is sealed.

this movie has something the other movies didnt have wich a girl with big boobs but she looks ugly. and one of the bad guys look like that shinagmi from bleach with number 69 on his face.

i could be wrong and the movie could be good but i dont want to hope too much for it.

Zibi234
June 30, 2009, 04:16 AM
it would be wild if that white haired girl was Kakashis daughter XD like he had to leave her behind in order to protect something.... she could never forgive him going that and now she wants revenge ^^

Anyway naruto mostly will change that girl mind but well she is mostly a loli so to young for naruto ^^ (but it would be funny if she suddenly started to call naruto onii-chan xD)

adel123456789
June 30, 2009, 04:21 AM
it would be wild if that white haired girl was Kakashis daughter XD like he had to leave her behind in order to protect something.... she could never forgive him going that and now she wants revenge ^^

Anyway naruto mostly will change that girl mind but well she is mostly a loli so to young for naruto ^^ (but it would be funny if she suddenly started to call naruto onii-chan xD)

wont have kakashi been 14 years if he had a girl. poor fangirls. now they cant dream of kakashi woth there oc lol

Googlez_kun
June 30, 2009, 08:11 AM

:wtf
the animation is really awesome and the fights are well animated from what we've seen
though tsunade looks crappy in every scene,it's like they would hate her:p
really looking forward to it:D

THM Nindo
June 30, 2009, 09:42 AM
Is it only me, or does this movie looks like it's going to be 1000 times better than the other ones?!

We will actually see everyone fight!!
And a Kage battle!!! :tem

adel123456789
June 30, 2009, 10:10 AM
Is it only me, or does this movie looks like it's going to be 1000 times better than the other ones?!

We will actually see everyone fight!!
And a Kage battle!!! :tem

what kage battel, gaara wasnt even in the trailer, he is only in the poster. he will be in the movie like this:
temari: kakashi is missing from konoha.
gaara: send someone to help them.
and thats the only gaara scene or something close to that. and the fights will be like the last 2 movies were we only see a minut of sai, 5 seonds of temari, one stuped battel scene for everyone at the same time. lee will have a good villan fight like the fourth movie(i will like that fight because it is lee after all). naurto, and sai look like they will fight. hinata, she will be same as she were in the last movie uselsee but maybe fighting some fodder ninja with no names like the rest. sakura will fight the girl villan maybe with ino and hinata but it is farfeched for the3 of them to fight together.
[hr]
i hope this movie is good because of the trailer and the budget for this 35 million US$ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_Shipp%C5%ABden_3:_Inheritors_of_the_Will_of_Fire). you think that is alot, and it would be good.... well here is the budget for the other naruto movies:
1- 27 million US$ for Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow
2- 31 million US$ Naruto the Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel
3- 25 million US$ Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom
4- 29 million US$ Naruto: Shippūden the Movie
5- 33 million US$ Naruto Shippūden 2: Bonds

but why did they all suck :mad

Proxy
June 30, 2009, 10:13 AM
what kage battel, gaara wasnt even in the trailer, he is only in the poster. he will be in the movie like this:
temari: kakashi is missing from konoha.
gaara: send someone to help them.
and thats the only gaara scene or something close to that. and the fights will be like the last 2 movies were we only see a minut of sai, 5 seonds of temari, one stuped battel scene for everyone at the same time. lee will have a good villan fight like the fourth movie(i will like that fight because it is lee after all). naurto, and sai look like they will fight. hinata, she will be same as she were in the last movie uselsee but maybe fighting some fodder ninja with no names like the rest. sakura will fight the girl villan maybe with ino and hinata but it is farfeched for the3 of them to fight together.
[hr]
i hope this movie is good because of the trailer and the budget for this 35 million US$ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_Shipp%C5%ABden_3:_Inheritors_of_the_Will_of_Fire). you think that is alot, and it would be good.... well here is the budget for the other naruto movies:
1- 27 million US$ for Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow
2- 31 million US$ Naruto the Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel
3- 25 million US$ Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom
4- 29 million US$ Naruto: Shippūden the Movie
5- 33 million US$ Naruto Shippūden 2: Bonds

but why did they all suck :mad
Gaara makes an appearance in one part.

This movie looks awsome. If I remmember correctly, the trailers for the past movies all looked meh, but this one looks great so perhaps we'll get an awsomeness movie as well. In any case, a movie about Kakashi and with some nice Hinata action can never be bad. (Yes, I liked Kizuna........ just for the brief appearance of Hinata. PS: Super Sayian Asuma wasn't bad though.)

adel123456789
June 30, 2009, 10:20 AM
Gaara makes an appearance in one part.

This movie looks awsome. If I remmember correctly, the trailers for the past movies all looked meh, but this one looks great so perhaps we'll get an awsomeness movie as well. In any case, a movie about Kakashi and with some nice Hinata action can never be bad. (Yes, I liked Kizuna........ just for the brief appearance of Hinata. PS: Super Sayian Asuma wasn't bad though.)

i did see gaara this time thanx

i did like the hinata scenes and i hope this movie is good as the trailer, but i dont want to hope too much as i did for the last 2 movies, because i was disapointed

BTW: im begening to think that kakashi was transformed into a that white lettel girl lol

itachi_kun90
June 30, 2009, 10:48 AM
i think i will die when i see it, i had a heart attack when i saw the treiler and i think the plot will be awesome as well. this year Kakkashi is going to be very serius person he is going to be hokage, we will have kakkashi's gaiden and great part in this movie. And for those that speak about if the movie sucks just don't watch it, if you can't see the movie how can you see what is going to be?

adel123456789
June 30, 2009, 12:00 PM
i think i will die when i see it, i had a heart attack when i saw the treiler and i think the plot will be awesome as well. this year Kakkashi is going to be very serius person he is going to be hokage, we will have kakkashi's gaiden and great part in this movie. And for those that speak about if the movie sucks just don't watch it, if you can't see the movie how can you see what is going to be?

we looked at the previos 5 movies and they sucked and they had the same writer this movie has. so we (the ones who think it wont go good but we will watch it) have the right to not expect alot from it. i will change my openion if the movie is good though, i realy hope that.

Ryouka
June 30, 2009, 01:04 PM
My Japanese is limited, but I'm sure that in the new trailer Tsunade says something similar to "Are you sure you could/would die for the village's sake? at 00:50 ... D:
Drama! I feel it!
XD
But I'm afraid the plot will be as strange as the other movies' ones. There's a monster again ... D: Geez.
But I'm still looking forward to it *_*

nat
June 30, 2009, 01:33 PM
I sense animation team will rip off Kishi manga developments by putting them in this third rate animation.
And in that they will butcher the whole story...again

adel123456789
June 30, 2009, 01:34 PM
I sense animation team will rip off Kishi manga developments by putting them in this third rate animation.
And in that they will butcher the whole story...again

its so bad that you think they just do it on purpes when you combare it to bleach the anime.

Essence
June 30, 2009, 03:33 PM
you know if Kishi was closely involve with the anime like Kubo is to bleach anime, all this wackness and horrible plots would never happen.

SKiLL3D
July 01, 2009, 05:27 AM
oh my .... u guys never learn ... no good Anime/Manga will ever reveal how strong everyone is until the end of it. why? Think about it urself...

LALAPUI
July 01, 2009, 09:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJF7ODtHcac NEW TRAILER AWESOME I THINK IT WILL BE THE BEST NARUO MOVIE EVER!!!I am crying from awesomeness.
[hr]
Sorry i didn't see that this trailer has already been posted.
[hr]
Looks million times better from the previous shippuuden movies and i think it will be awesome don't forget it's a 10th anniversary movie that makes it even more important.

Newkerzy
July 02, 2009, 09:17 AM
Let's just hope they don't rickroll us all over again....

DARK
July 03, 2009, 12:39 AM
I don't expect much out of a Naruto movie, let alone ANY movie of an anime that keeps showing one every year.
It seems that the focus this time is on Kakashi, which explains why they're doing the Kakashi Gaiden special just before the movie airs in theaters.
[hr]

you know if Kishi was closely involve with the anime like Kubo is to bleach anime, all this wackness and horrible plots would never happen.

Kubo is involved in the Bleach anime, are you serious?! That means he is partially responsible for all of the anime's horrible filler arcs (namely Amagai- only 1 of the 22 episodes was actually good). He is also responsible for how the animation team edits the episodes that are actually canon.

LALAPUI
July 06, 2009, 05:45 AM
we looked at the previos 5 movies and they sucked and they had the same writer this movie has. so we (the ones who think it wont go good but we will watch it) have the right to not expect alot from it. i will change my openion if the movie is good though, i realy hope that.

Not all the movies sucked the first two were really good the other 3 sucked and i don't think this movie will be written by the same person and another important thing this movie will have different director from the other ones also this new director was working in the first naruto series too.I don't know this movie just looks soooo good and the places looks soo good and real and it seems to be important and the art and the fight scenes are really good and it has some cool summons and another good thing is that everyone fights in the movie everyone has his role in the movie not only naruto.Also the villains are good looking and of course the animation is the best.I have a good felling about this movie also it is the 10th anneversary movie that makes it even more important.Oh almost forget we will get to see gaara too another great thing.And that the plot is around kakashi is a good thing.

KING AFDA
July 06, 2009, 12:02 PM
that is nice ....
[hr]
very good

adel123456789
July 06, 2009, 02:46 PM
that is nice ....
<hr noshade size="1">
very good

welcom to MH, but i wish it would be good.

Lunarangel12
July 07, 2009, 01:28 AM
Hi there...surfing through the Viz.com forums and i found this video which is a recording of the first 4 minutes of the movie....its in french and it looks like its part of some convention or something...sit back and enjoy this little preview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKLTxhUbsT8

Here is the translation...credits for translation and video go to Zazuro of Viz.com

French: que s'arrete la piste des ninjas aux Pouvoirs Hereditaires ? (Sai)
English: that stops the ninjas to track Pouvoirs hereditary? (Sai)

French: Hm ? (Sai)
English: Hm ? (Sai)

French: Hein ? (Sai)
English: Huh? (Sai)

French: Quoi ?! (Sai)
English: What?! (Sai)

French: Sai! (Naruto)
English: Sai! (Naruto)

French: Reviens, Naruto ! II faut reprendre la mission ! (Kakashi)
English: Come back, Naruto! We must take over the role! (Kakashi)

French: Je ne peux pas abandonner Sai ! (Naruto)
English: I can not abandon Sai! (Naruto)

French: Hein ? (Kakashi)
English: Huh? (Kakashi)

French: Naruto ! (Sakura)
English: Naruto! (Sakura)

French: Sai ! (Naruto)
English: Sai! (Naruto)

French: Reprends-toi ! (Naruto)
English: Back Up! (Naruto)

French: Multiclonage ! (Naruto)
English: Multiclonage! (Naruto) [I think it meany "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu']

French: Ordure ! (Naruto)
English: Junk! (Naruto)

French: Eclair Pourfendeur ! (Kakashi)
English: Pourfendeur eclair! (Kakashi) [I think it meant 'Raikiri', 'Chidori', 'Lightning Blade', 'Lightning Edge', etc.]

French: Espece de fumier ! (Sakura)
English: Sort of manure! (Sakura)

French: Tout va bien, Sai ? (Naruto)
English: Everything is fine, Sai? (Naruto)

French: Qu'est-ce qui te prend, Sakura ? (Naruto)
English: What you doing, Sakura? (Naruto)

French: Oh, mais tu as une tres vilaine blessure ! (Sakura)
English: Oh, but you have a very nasty injury! (Sakura)

French: Tu aurais pu mettre une strategie au point au lieu de foncer sans reflechir ! (Sakura)
English: You could have put a strategy in the point instead of running without thinking! (Sakura)

French: II est irrecuperable--- Une vraie tete bulee ! (Sakura)
English: It is a real head sunk bule! (Sakura)

French: II te ressemble beaucoup--- pas vrai, Obito ? (Kakashi)
English: It looks like you much--- not true, Obito? (Kakashi)

Heres the place i found this sweet stuff at for reference:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=488900#post488900

Rikudou King
July 07, 2009, 01:52 AM
The idea of a Kage fight is real interesting, But I worry about the application. The filler villains, From their brief appearance, Look quite awesome. My curiosity is spike as to what role they take against the villages.

THM Nindo
July 07, 2009, 10:00 AM
Well, we can already see that it's going to be the same as the other movie.
With the good things and the bad things...

By the way, the translation is obviously done by "Babelfish" or something like that.
I translated correctly here :

Sai : So it is here, that the trail of the Kekkai Genkai ends?

Sai: Hm ?
Sai : Huh ?
Sai : What?!

Naruto: Sai!
Kakashi : Come back, Naruto! We must carry on with the mission
Naruto I can't abandon Sai!

Kakashi Huh?

Sakura Naruto!

Naruto: Pull yourself together (Saying that as "Come on!")

Naruto: Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu

Naruto : Bastard! (In fact the French insult "Ordure" is litteraly translated as "Junk, Garbage")

Kakashi : Raikiri!

Sakura: Bastard! (Again, the french insult "Fumier" is litteraly translated as "Manure")

Naruto: Everything is fine, Sai?

Naruto : What's up with you, Sakura?

Sakura: Oh, but you have a very nasty injury!
Sakura: You could have put up a strategy instead of running without thinking!

Sakura: He's beyond help... A real knucklehead!

Kakashi : He really looks like you--- isn't that right, Obito?

Gingitsune
July 07, 2009, 10:12 AM
Here's a translation of the movie:

Sai: It's here that the kekkei genkai ninja' trails end.
Hum?
Oh?
What?!

Kakashi: Come back, Naruto! We must resume the mission.

Naruto: I can't leave Sai!

Sakura: Ha?
Naruto!

Wake up!
Kage Bunshin no jutsu!

Kakashi: Raikiri!

Sakura: Shanaro!

Naruto: Sai is OK?
What's wrong Sakura?

Sakura: You are badly wounded.
You could devise a decent strategy instead of rushing in without thinking! You are unredeemable, a real hot-head!

Kakashi: He has a lot in common with you, right, Obito.

Edit: Busted by a fellow Canadian. -_-

we looked at the previos 5 movies and they sucked and they had the same writer this movie has.

Wrong, he did only the Shippuuden movies ("he" being the series composition guy from episode 135 up to now). The first movie script writer was the former series composition guy, who worked on episode 1 to 135, the second and third's were the directors of these movies. But it doesn't matter much, since the script writer isn't the one who plot the story, that's the director's role.

Kusachu
July 07, 2009, 11:36 AM
Hmmm....maybe they should just call the movie "Naruto Does a Bunch of Rasengans Again!"

The animation looks good so far, and it looks interesting...but...I wonder how lame it will get when you start adding lame bad guys to the mix. :darn

I just hope we don't get a bunch of trailers that imply some things are going to happen, and then when the movie comes out there's either only like 2 minutes dedicated to what we've been shown, or nothing at all having to do with the trailers as the first Shippuden movie did. I couldn't believe that they showed trailers for stuff in the movie and then none of it happened like the trailers implied. NO RICKROLLING PLEASE!!!

adel123456789
July 07, 2009, 12:02 PM
Hmmm....maybe they should just call the movie "Naruto Does a Bunch of Rasengans Again!"

The animation looks good so far, and it looks interesting...but...I wonder how lame it will get when you start adding lame bad guys to the mix. :darn

I just hope we don't get a bunch of trailers that imply some things are going to happen, and then when the movie comes out there's either only like 2 minutes dedicated to what we've been shown, or nothing at all having to do with the trailers as the first Shippuden movie did. I couldn't believe that they showed trailers for stuff in the movie and then none of it happened like the trailers implied. NO RICKROLLING PLEASE!!!

its not just the bad guys. its about what crap they add to the plot because it is about kakashi and kishi didnt wite it. last movie we had 4 tails yet he didnt act like 4 tails. i think this scene is gonna be the only good scene in the movie.

1TrueSensei
July 07, 2009, 12:41 PM
I certainly hope this isn't the only good scene in the movie, cause it looks nice so far. But it'll be at least a year until I see it subbed on this side of the ocean anyway (unless someone is considerate enough to bootleg it for me, pretty please?) so I might as well put it out of my mind for the time being.

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 12:53 PM
There was a lot of stuff that had to do with Kakashi

TEN TEN fighting LOOL. Hmmmm no comment on that loool

Kusachu
July 07, 2009, 01:02 PM
There was a lot of stuff that had to do with Kakashi

TEN TEN fighting LOOL. Hmmmm no comment on that loool

They should just change her name to Zero Zero. :darn Filler characters are better than Tenten. Seriously. She's never even hit anyone with her weapon spam jutsu. :notrust

EDIT: And Sasuke totally pwns her at weapon spamming anyways. His come out of his friggin' SKIN!! She still has to carry a bulky scroll.
[hr]

its not just the bad guys. its about what crap they add to the plot because it is about kakashi and kishi didnt wite it. last movie we had 4 tails yet he didnt act like 4 tails. i think this scene is gonna be the only good scene in the movie.

And don't forget about the Zero Tailed Beast!! WTFBBQ was THAT CRAP ALL ABOUT!! If I was the author, I wouldn't let them put my name on that load of hooey.

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 01:04 PM
Lol ten ten's jutsu is like that of when Batman was trying to shoot the joker on the original batman movie lool

adel123456789
July 07, 2009, 01:22 PM
And don't forget about the Zero Tailed Beast!! WTFBBQ was THAT CRAP ALL ABOUT!! If I was the author, I wouldn't let them put my name on that load of hooey.

they are gonna screw it by brenging someone who looks like obito, or knew him. obito is gonna be in the plot one way or another.

Bleachigo
July 07, 2009, 01:34 PM
The Whole Movie Is Gona Be About The Konoha 12 Goingg To Stop Kakashi From Dying Or Some Bull Like THat...and We ALL Know No Ones Gonna Die(from Konoha)
Because They Will Not Do Somethin Like That In A Movie...And This Seems Like Its Way b4 Pain FIght And All Of Those People Are Alive during that so yeah..

nat
July 07, 2009, 02:17 PM
Animation looks verrry good.
Hope the story is good as well :)

(Oh, how I wish they animate the actual anime like that)

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 02:35 PM
The Whole Movie Is Gona Be About The Konoha 12 Goingg To Stop Kakashi From Dying Or Some Bull Like THat...and We ALL Know No Ones Gonna Die(from Konoha)
Because They Will Not Do Somethin Like That In A Movie...And This Seems Like Its Way b4 Pain FIght And All Of Those People Are Alive during that so yeah..

Movies are considered as non-canon, so therefore it never happened

but if you saying it as in the context like naruto not know a few techniques he knows today thn I understand you

Kusachu
July 07, 2009, 04:01 PM
they are gonna screw it by brenging someone who looks like obito, or knew him. obito is gonna be in the plot one way or another.

Dude, if they did ANYTHING with the real Obito it would be ultimate, anything less and it's just meh. >___> I <3 Obito a lot a lot a lot!!! If even a tiny remembering glimpse of him, the whole movie will be worth it to me...but if they try to eff with Obito's legacy in any way I will rain fangirl fire down on their asses until they die!!! :yelling

:)
[hr]

Animation looks verrry good.
Hope the story is good as well :)

(Oh, how I wish they animate the actual anime like that)

What, you don't like the Sasuke one hit to the diaphragm KO's and stuff?? :o :eyeroll

razor
July 07, 2009, 09:48 PM
man.i can't wait for the dvd to come out.

wait..if i must wait for dvd, then the dvd only come out after the movie.

LOL.then, around April 2010 the dvd will be released.Until that what I need to do is to avoid discuss about it again until few days before April 2010.Now back to work.

nat
July 07, 2009, 11:56 PM
kusachu hon, you are scaring me with your Obito worship...:s

Obito?? In this movie?! after animashionu teamu planned to do a smexiu Kakashi gaiden?

My favorite word

V
V
V

Preposterous-u.

Star
July 08, 2009, 01:15 AM
Hmm... didn't think the movies could be any good after the first 4.

adel123456789
July 08, 2009, 01:28 AM
Dude, if they did ANYTHING with the real Obito it would be ultimate, anything less and it's just meh. >___> I <3 Obito a lot a lot a lot!!! If even a tiny remembering glimpse of him, the whole movie will be worth it to me...but if they try to eff with Obito's legacy in any way I will rain fangirl fire down on their asses until they die!!! :yelling

thats what people said about sasuke last year, remeber. it was something along thoes lines:

the movie would awosome because sasuke is in it

if we just see sasuke in it, it would be worth it
and the movie sucked even more because sasuke was in it.

Kusachu
July 08, 2009, 02:04 AM
thats what people said about sasuke last year, remeber. it was something along thoes lines:

and the movie sucked even more because sasuke was in it.

Sasuke was the reason I even bothered to watch it. If he wasn't it, it would have been even worse than what it was. :eyeroll Yeah, a lot of people hated it more because Sasuke was in it, but they also hate Sasuke, so they were biased from the start, same with my bias toward thinking Sasuke was what made it watchable in the first place. ;)

But Kakashi is supposedly going to be a big part of this movie, right? Therefore Kakashi will make this one worth watching...that is, unless they do a major FAIL with Kakashi like they are so prone to do. AND since Kakashi is facing death in it, AND since Kakashi tends to think about Obito when facing death, that tells me there's a tiny, tiny, miniscule chance he might recall some fleeting moment when Obito was alive. Either that or he'll just say how much Naruto is like Obito and that will be that. :eyeroll

My money is still going to be on the movie sucking though, Kakashi or no.

adel123456789
July 08, 2009, 02:17 AM
Sasuke was the reason I even bothered to watch it. If he wasn't it, it would have been even worse than what it was. :eyeroll Yeah, a lot of people hated it more because Sasuke was in it, but they also hate Sasuke, so they were biased from the start, same with my bias toward thinking Sasuke was what made it watchable in the first place. ;)

But Kakashi is supposedly going to be a big part of this movie, right? Therefore Kakashi will make this one worth watching...that is, unless they do a major FAIL with Kakashi like they are so prone to do. AND since Kakashi is facing death in it, AND since Kakashi tends to think about Obito when facing death, that tells me there's a tiny, tiny, miniscule chance he might recall some fleeting moment when Obito was alive. Either that or he'll just say how much Naruto is like Obito and that will be that. :eyeroll

it will be 90% naruto, 9.6% kakashi, and 0.2% sai, 0.1% sakura, 0.1% other ninja (hinata, shino, shikamaru..........)

Essence
July 08, 2009, 03:42 AM
It would be funny if this movie was totally different from what the trailer imply.

LALAPUI
July 08, 2009, 03:46 AM
Here's a translation of the movie:

Edit: Busted by a fellow Canadian. -_-

Wrong, he did only the Shippuuden movies ("he" being the series composition guy from episode 135 up to now). The first movie script writer was the former series composition guy, who worked on episode 1 to 135, the second and third's were the directors of these movies. But it doesn't matter much, since the script writer isn't the one who plot the story, that's the director's role.
Exactly and thid movie has a new director and the new director also worked on the first naruto series too and that's a good thing.

Kusachu
July 08, 2009, 06:27 AM
it will be 90% naruto, 9.6% kakashi, and 0.2% sai, 0.1% sakura, 0.1% other ninja (hinata, shino, shikamaru..........)
Well first of all, you got WAY wrong. It will be about 40% filler "main character", 20% Naruto, 35% filler villain(s), 1.5% random rookie/fodder ninja, 1% Sai, 1% Sakura, 1% ending credits, and .05% Kakashi.

And second, actually there is no second. :D
[hr]

It would be funny if this movie was totally different from what the trailer imply.

What, like the other movies? :blink :eyeroll

adel123456789
July 08, 2009, 06:29 AM
Well first of all, you got WAY wrong. It will be about 40% filler "main character", 20% Naruto, 35% filler villain(s), 1.5% random rookie/fodder ninja, 1% Sai, 1% Sakura, 1% ending credits, and .05% Kakashi.

And second, actually there is no second. :D
<hr noshade size="1">

What, like the other movies? :blink :eyeroll

i approve on thoes statistics :D.

DARK
July 09, 2009, 09:50 AM

Oh really, what makes you say that?
The fact that every other Naruto movie, even the first one, sucked so badly?

LALAPUI
July 11, 2009, 01:03 PM

I don't think every naruto movie sucked the first two movies were good.

Kusachu
July 13, 2009, 11:58 AM

No, see, the first one was good because Naruto was really cool in it, but everyone else in it sucked, including Kakashi, and Bonds didn't completely suck either because Sasuke was in it and he told Hinata to shut the hell up. :kkthumbs The other movies, however, were not worth the time I wasted watching them, so, why should this one be any different? From the looks of it Sasuke's not going to be there to save the story by being a prick to the suck characters...so it is wholly dependant on either Kakashi or Sai kicking ass, since we know Sakura will inevitably suck and Naruto will just do a bunch of Rasengan, but I have very little faith in Sai since he'll probably be sidelined due to getting his ass kicked early on it seems, and Kakashi? How many times have they used Kakashi to hype a movie and it turned out to be bunk? And did we see Tenten in that preview? Oh geez, wait, maybe she will make the movie not suck. :facepalm

adel123456789
July 13, 2009, 12:14 PM
No, see, the first one was good because Naruto was really cool in it, but everyone else in it sucked, including Kakashi, and Bonds didn't completely suck either because Sasuke was in it and he told Hinata to shut the hell up. :kkthumbs The other movies, however, were not worth the time I wasted watching them, so, why should this one be any different? From the looks of it Sasuke's not going to be there to save the story by being a prick to the suck characters...so it is wholly dependant on either Kakashi or Sai kicking ass, since we know Sakura will inevitably suck and Naruto will just do a bunch of Rasengan, but I have very little faith in Sai since he'll probably be sidelined due to getting his ass kicked early on it seems, and Kakashi? How many times have they used Kakashi to hype a movie and it turned out to be bunk? And did we see Tenten in that preview? Oh geez, wait, maybe she will make the movie not suck. :facepalm

the story revolves around kakashi, and some white haired girl. sence last movie had the same thing exept it was sasuke and amaru, this movie is gonna suck. you said last movie was good becasue was in it, it sucked becasue sasuke was in it (all he did was striping).

Kusachu
July 13, 2009, 04:20 PM
the story revolves around kakashi, and some white haired girl. sence last movie had the same thing exept it was sasuke and amaru, this movie is gonna suck. you said last movie was good becasue was in it, it sucked becasue sasuke was in it (all he did was striping).

:facepalm See, right there, where I bolded, THAT is where you and I disagree.
Sasuke - clothing = autowin. The fact that he TOLD HINATA TO SHUT HER PIEHOLE is just a bonus. ;)

Bohemia22
July 13, 2009, 04:36 PM
Sasuke - clothing = autowin. The fact hat he TOLD HINATA TO SHUT HER PIEHOLE is just a bonus. ;)I wish I was a fanboy of your caliber, so every Naruto movie would be awesome for me just because Kakashi was in it. :(

Kusachu
July 13, 2009, 04:51 PM
I wish I was a fanboy of your caliber, so every Naruto movie would be awesome for me just because Kakashi was in it. :(

Well, first you'd have to grow a vagina, then you can ascend to my heights of fanning. :fan

And you can't compare Kakashi to Sasuke at all because Kakashi never takes his clothes off and Sasuke does. Now, if Kakashi were to take his clothes off in the movie? Oh yeah, totally worth it.
And if he were take his clothes off AND...I don't know, be a prick to Tenten, then that would = instawin. :kkthumbs

adel123456789
July 14, 2009, 04:31 AM
Sasuke - clothing = autowin. The fact that he TOLD HINATA TO SHUT HER PIEHOLE is just a bonus. ;)

sory, but im not a fangirl. but you get what i mean, he was useless untell the end.

Kusachu
July 14, 2009, 11:45 AM
sory, but im not a fangirl. but you get what i mean, he was useless untell the end.

Everyone is useless in Naruto movies except Naruto and the filler characters. Even Kakashi. Actually, I think Kakashi is even MORE useless in the movies than in the filler episodes. Well, more useless in the actual film, but in the trailers he's very useful in getting people to see the movies. :facepalm

The only reason Sasuke was in that movie was so they could play the cheesy wanna be western guitar theme, to remove clothing, and to show that he's "not really all that evil afterall"...and to tell Hinata to shut up. Oh, and also so Naruto could tell him he's bringing him back. :nod

Anyways, my point is, if you like a character, as I do Sasuke, then you will happy to see them at all in a movie, useless as their role might be. Just as I'm sure Hinata fans were happy to see Hinata in it...even though Naruto pretty much started a filler romance with that lame OC right in front of her eyes...HA!

Kakashi is most likely being used as a ploy to sell tickets this time around.

Bohemia22
July 14, 2009, 03:18 PM
Well, first you'd have to grow a vagina, then you can ascend to my heights of fanning. :fan

And you can't compare Kakashi to Sasuke at all because Kakashi never takes his clothes off and Sasuke does. Now, if Kakashi were to take his clothes off in the movie? Oh yeah, totally worth it.
And if he were take his clothes off AND...I don't know, be a prick to Tenten, then that would = instawin. :kkthumbsHoho :p but you can't beat me in Byakuya fanning. He's just too awesome, so one doesn't have to have a vagina to tell he's badass. Argh I can't do the fangirl squeal though. :mad And fanboy squeal is gay.

And omg Kakashi being a prick to Tenten, that would definitely make me watch that. That's it you kinda persuaded me. :facepalm

adel123456789
July 14, 2009, 04:37 PM
Everyone is useless in Naruto movies except Naruto and the filler characters. Even Kakashi. Actually, I think Kakashi is even MORE useless in the movies than in the filler episodes. Well, more useless in the actual film, but in the trailers he's very useful in getting people to see the movies. :facepalm

The only reason Sasuke was in that movie was so they could play the cheesy wanna be western guitar theme, to remove clothing, and to show that he's "not really all that evil afterall"...and to tell Hinata to shut up. Oh, and also so Naruto could tell him he's bringing him back. :nod

Anyways, my point is, if you like a character, as I do Sasuke, then you will happy to see them at all in a movie, useless as their role might be. Just as I'm sure Hinata fans were happy to see Hinata in it...even though Naruto pretty much started a filler romance with that lame OC right in front of her eyes...HA!

Kakashi is most likely being used as a ploy to sell tickets this time around.

yah, if you like a charecter you would like the movie, but some times they screw it up. hinata said lets do our best and naruto said what is she thinking of, sence when naruto knowes of hinata's fealings untel she tells him, andthat happend in the manga and he just said ok, not GTFO i know what you want to do to me.

kakashi is useless in movies, filler exept in part 1, and movie 3. then agen he was usefull only in the end of that movie

the problem with this movie is the same with the first shippuden movie, too meny charecters. in the first movie, temari, hinata, kiba, krenai, gai, kaakshi, shikamru were all useless.
and the second movie is the same. we saw sai, neji, shino, shikamaru, kakashi, chouji, and kiba i think but they all had 2 minuts :facepalm. this movie has all of konoha 10 plus gaara and sai. so just imagen how good it will be :facepalm.

Kusachu
July 14, 2009, 11:01 PM
Hoho :p but you can't beat me in Byakuya fanning. He's just too awesome, so one doesn't have to have a vagina to tell he's badass. Argh I can't do the fangirl squeal though. :mad And fanboy squeal is gay.

And omg Kakashi being a prick to Tenten, that would definitely make me watch that. That's it you kinda persuaded me. :facepalm

:rofl

OMG! Why would I ever want to beat you at Byakuya fanning?!? But I'll gladly take a seat next to you and join you in the squealing!!! :fangirl :hearts :love

Byakuya is is like...one of the only reasons I like Bleach!! Well, him and Urahara...and Ichigo's dad...and Kenpachi...and that guy...Hisagi? Is that his name? Looks like Kotetsu with a 69. :nod Yeah. Him too. And Ikkaku. But Byakuya primarily! :yelling

And so I don't get bitched at for being totally off topic, wtf is wrong with Naruto movies in the first place? I took my neice to see the Bleach movie at the theater and I was sure that it would suck as much as the Naruto movies, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. I liked that movie and the OC didn't make me want to slit my throat with a straight razor either. I mean, it's not THAT hard to make a decent movie, but somehow the numbnutts involved in the creation of Naruto movies can't remove their heads from their asses long enough to write a decent script. :facepalm

Man I really love the facepalm emoticon. :lick
[hr]

yah, if you like a charecter you would like the movie, but some times they screw it up. hinata said lets do our best and naruto said what is she thinking of, sence when naruto knowes of hinata's fealings untel she tells him, andthat happend in the manga and he just said ok, not GTFO i know what you want to do to me.

kakashi is useless in movies, filler exept in part 1, and movie 3. then agen he was usefull only in the end of that movie

the problem with this movie is the same with the first shippuden movie, too meny charecters. in the first movie, temari, hinata, kiba, krenai, gai, kaakshi, shikamru were all useless.
and the second movie is the same. we saw sai, neji, shino, shikamaru, kakashi, chouji, and kiba i think but they all had 2 minuts :facepalm. this movie has all of konoha 10 plus gaara and sai. so just imagen how good it will be :facepalm.

Well, I honestly don't know why anyone would like Hinata in the first place or why she is given a crap about enough to warrant presence in a movie since she pretty much sucks all the time. Don't get me wrong though, I used to really like her, but long ago she let me down to such an extent that it turned the tide forever against her in my book. Now, to cope with her eternal failure as a character I have to take joy in in her failure, and that was achieved quite nicely in the last movie and I hope that she will continue to fail and make me smile at her failure in the next movie as much as she did in the last one. :D

Essence
July 14, 2009, 11:14 PM
:rofl

OMG! Why would I ever want to beat you at Byakuya fanning?!? But I'll gladly take a seat next to you and join you in the squealing!!! :fangirl :hearts :love

Byakuya is is like...one of the only reasons I like Bleach!! Well, him and Urahara...and Ichigo's dad...and Kenpachi...and that guy...Hisagi? Is that his name? Looks like Kotetsu with a 69. :nod Yeah. Him too. And Ikkaku. But Byakuya primarily! :yelling

And so I don't get bitched at for being totally off topic, wtf is wrong with Naruto movies in the first place? I took my neice to see the Bleach movie at the theater and I was sure that it would suck as much as the Naruto movies, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. I liked that movie and the OC didn't make me want to slit my throat with a straight razor either. I mean, it's not THAT hard to make a decent movie, but somehow the numbnutts involved in the creation of Naruto movies can't remove their heads from their asses long enough to write a decent script. :facepalm

Man I really love the facepalm emoticon.

well to be fair, only the second bleach movie was good, the first one sucked. but anyway i think the main reason Naruto movies suck is because they use the same ideas all over again, look at everyone of the naruto movies and i bet you you'll find the same formula. Naruto ending up changing some one who was arrogant, a new version of the rasengan, some villain who has a weapon made of chakra. that you'll find in every naruto movie.

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 01:19 AM
well to be fair, only the second bleach movie was good, the first one sucked. but anyway i think the main reason Naruto movies suck is because they use the same ideas all over again, look at everyone of the naruto movies and i bet you you'll find the same formula. Naruto ending up changing some one who was arrogant, a new version of the rasengan, some villain who has a weapon made of chakra. that you'll find in every naruto movie.

My personal fave was the rainbow Rasengan from the first movie...and it might have a just the tiniest bit to do with the fact that it was hilarious how the Snow Country just magically became green and full of life in like 3 minutes and didn't cause a gigantic global catastrophe in the process. Oh you gotta hand it to the writers. :thumbs

And I only saw one Bleach movie...the one with the imaginary chick. I thought it was way better than the Naruto movies...but then again, I don;t really have very high expectations for Bleach either...and I only saw it the once.

adel123456789
July 15, 2009, 03:54 AM
Well, I honestly don't know why anyone would like Hinata in the first place or why she is given a crap about enough to warrant presence in a movie since she pretty much sucks all the time. Don't get me wrong though, I used to really like her, but long ago she let me down to such an extent that it turned the tide forever against her in my book. Now, to cope with her eternal failure as a character I have to take joy in in her failure, and that was achieved quite nicely in the last movie and I hope that she will continue to fail and make me smile at her failure in the next movie as much as she did in the last one. :D

as i said a matter of openion. i dont like sakura, (became whiny) or sasuke (whiny and bitchy all the time) and you dont like hinata. but i have to admit, i wanted the last movie to be good. sasuke, sakura, and hinata would have been usefull but all they is nothing wich is why i hate that movie.

-Ren Boy-
July 15, 2009, 06:45 AM
The only thing I find sucky about Naruto is how UN CONON. Making it chronilogically hard to even place it in between a arc because it is not specified and it is too hard to conclude where it goes

Unlike Dragonball z you know where each movie is placed because of all the time skips and all the moves they know up to that day lol

DARK
July 21, 2009, 12:38 AM
The only thing I find sucky about Naruto is how UN CONON. Making it chronilogically hard to even place it in between a arc because it is not specified and it is too hard to conclude where it goes

Unlike Dragonball z you know where each movie is placed because of all the time skips and all the moves they know up to that day lol

Frankly, I never really liked the Dragon Ball Z movies (especially the latter ones). But Tarbon and Janemba were decent characters though.

firework
July 22, 2009, 05:49 PM

you do know that almost all of the DBZ movies are anachronisms right? i only found one movie that was chronologically correct.

also, i like the trailer for this, i just hope they dont have any lessons this time and not overly preachy (why does naruto have to teach a lesson EVERY arc?!?!?)

i liked NS Bonds so i hope this one is as good. Hopefully, Konoha 12 are not just filler, useless characters. having one fight per character would be nice, though i doubt they'd do that =(

Star
July 23, 2009, 01:01 AM
every other character who isn't team 7 and shikamaru will always be filler :/

slmcknett
July 23, 2009, 06:25 AM
every other character who isn't team 7 and shikamaru will always be filler :/

And even half of those guys are filler now (Sakura, Sai, Yamato, Shikamaru). Seriously, when has any of these guys done anything in the past year or so? Sakura's just cried about a dozen times. Sai only just recently got himself any screen time at all. Same goes for Yamato. And after the Hidan fight, all Shikamaru does it talk about growing up and then gets his damn leg broken after not even fighting:darn. I mean, the only characters who are even important are Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara. Then we have Kakashi and the Akatsuki (or what's left of them) as minor characters.

Osprey
July 31, 2009, 06:16 PM
A promo book from the movie.
http://www.naruto10th.com/nablog/upimg/25_1.JPG
Hinata tentacle rape and Shikamaru looking like he is about to sex kill Naruto :blink

This movie is going to be crazy.

dbgohan08
July 31, 2009, 09:44 PM
Review should be out soon.

LALAPUI
August 01, 2009, 03:18 AM
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=8T7TF8AC. The new episode has in his TV RAW version in the opening scenes from the movie and they look awesome!!!!!Naruto fights with Gaara and Kakashi!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B-lIBvttw8 here is only the opening this movie is crazy.

The_Drunk
August 02, 2009, 12:04 AM
this trailer looks great. The animation looks as if they actually spent some time on it and there seems to be a lot of action. I mean a lot of action. I'm hoping we get to see Naruto facing all of team 7. It looks like they are using mind control on Kakashi that's why he leaves and team 7 starts looking for him and everyone ends up under mind control except for Naruto because he has the 9 tailed beast within him. So he has to get through all of team 7 and Gaara to get to the bad guy..... wouldn't that be the shit. This is ofcourse just speculation and is not intended to be held up in a court of law by someone in Narutomanga to complain that that's not what's going to happen. Please understand that I'm aware that this is a speculation and at no point did I say that it was the truth. I hope this message does not offend anyone and it was not intended to do so. If in the case it does offend someone and your not able to sleep at night because of the words that you've just read. Please take a step back and blink your eye lids a couple of times to help circulate the blood flow to your eyes. This is a healthy exercise that isn't very difficult to do and hopefully refreshes your eyes a little. Now that your eyes are fresh and lubricated take a moment to understand that I'm deeply ashamed of depriving you of your daily nap. I know that the words I've uttered today may have deep repercussions that may require counseling from a certified psychologist. Please, before you are faced with such a problem...... listen to me.... This is what I hope happens.... okay... man I need another drink.... that was just too too much.
[hr]
ohh and I forgot to mention the most important thing. I hope the review comes out soon. Just can't wait to read it.

Boagrious
August 02, 2009, 12:52 AM
just saw this stuff and I am so pumped! when does it come out again?

Stevenh1990
August 02, 2009, 02:49 AM
!SPOILERS! A preview of the movie at Japan's Expo 2009 (Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sqGfnpazVg&feature=related (Part 2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkqpWK8O2DU&feature=related

Wutani
August 02, 2009, 11:24 AM
OMFG spoiler video looks epic, seems to be plenty of badass enemies

slmcknett
August 02, 2009, 11:49 AM
This movie looks cool as hell so far. Well, from the looks of it, it has Obito, so thats a +.

Hopefully for the 4th movie they involve the other Jinchuriki somehow, now that we all know what they all are. Like, maybe someone revives them using Orochimaru's forbidden justu or something. I don't care how, I just want to see the other Jinchuriki animated, like Roshi and the 4-tailed Monkey. Or the 7-tailed Beetle and Fuu. And by then, hopefully Killer Bee will have been in the anime, so he might be there too. I mean, the movie canon clashes with the real one sometimes, so nobody's going to care as long as they get to see their favorite characters.

bourne
August 03, 2009, 12:54 PM
I was at Japan Expo and i want to see it really badly since...

It said it was being released the 1st of August!

I tried to look on the net...didn't find no info on where it should be in France...

who has some info about this?

From the looks of the trailer, it s done. why so much hate...????

I want to see it....
[hr]

This movie looks cool as hell so far. Well, from the looks of it, it has Obito, so thats a +.

Hopefully for the 4th movie they involve the other Jinchuriki somehow, now that we all know what they all are. Like, maybe someone revives them using Orochimaru's forbidden justu or something. I don't care how, I just want to see the other Jinchuriki animated, like Roshi and the 4-tailed Monkey. Or the 7-tailed Beetle and Fuu. And by then, hopefully Killer Bee will have been in the anime, so he might be there too. I mean, the movie canon clashes with the real one sometimes, so nobody's going to care as long as they get to see their favorite characters.

it s weird. killer bee can control the byjus apparently.

Zibi234
August 03, 2009, 04:51 PM
hope a review (summary) will pop out soon ^^ since we will see the movie in next years like allways (april with the DVD release...) so a review of the movie would be good to calm down for that lonnngg ass waiting...

The_Drunk
August 03, 2009, 07:47 PM
!SPOILERS! A preview of the movie at Japan's Expo 2009 (Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sqGfnpazVg&feature=related (Part 2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkqpWK8O2DU&feature=related

I can't believe nobodies thanked you for this. I guess they don't really understand what your links are above. For the people who haven't paid any attention the above links are 6 minutes of the movie.... It looks like the first 6 minutes, but the important thing is that's its the movie. Someone recorded it using a phone or camcorder, but it gives you a real good look at the way the animation looks, and let me be the first to say... it looks damn good. Not like Movie 2 thru Movie 2 Shippuden. This animation looks like they actually spent the time to perfect the action scenes and it doesn't use cheezy animation. Check it out... and thank's again Stevenh1990 for giving us the preview

Newkerzy
August 04, 2009, 04:49 AM
In case if any body's interested.... here's the full song for the movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtQxD1c2VCs&feature=response_watch

THM Nindo
August 05, 2009, 11:55 AM
Wasn't it out on August 1st in Japan?

I'm surprised that there's no review or anything out yet.

Gingitsune
August 05, 2009, 04:46 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have a member review like last year. -_-

So I went fish some from Yahoo Japan. The movie is currently 3.68 stars on Yahoo!Japan user raking and #5 at the box office (#1 is Harry Potter, #2 is Pokémon, #3 is Amalfi (?) and #4 is Volt).

I dont have time to translate the reviews before the weekend, so if someone else want to give it a try, you're welcome.

四代目はどこに? (5 stars)

今年も劇場版NARUTOを観てきました。
面白かったです。

最初の宣伝で四代目が出てきたので、ナルトとのつながりで出てくるかな、と期待してましたが、ほとんど全く出てこなかったのは残念でした。

でも、一部での仲間全員集合で、それぞれに見せ場があり、笑いもあり(サイが素敵です)、爽快感があって面白かったです。
前作よりも面白かったと思います。(劇場版では、『雪姫~』が最高ですが、それに次ぎました。)

下忍チーム、ほとんど活躍していましたが、ただ一人だけ。
いの、心転身の術だけじゃなく、忍花の術を使ってくれたら嬉しかったですが…アレ、ゲーム中だけの設定なんでしょうか?

あと、なにげにテンテンが最強でした。
他のキャラが足止めに回り、散々手こずっていた強敵・キメラを一撃で(笑)

最終決戦で、敵キャラの卑留呼が「我が友カカシ~」と言うのを聞いた時、
ナルトが悲しそうに目を伏せたのは、
きっと、友を犠牲にして力を得ようとしたサスケと重なったからだろうな…と思ったんですが、その回想がなかったのは少し残念です。

我愛羅もシカマルも、やむを得ない事情を知ってナルトを止めようとするけれど、結局ナルトに任せるのは、今までのナルトの実績から、自分の中の常識より、ナルト自身を信じた絆の表れに見えて、すごく満足でした。

シノの活躍が見れたのも嬉しかった。
シノは、生まれた時に自分の意志とは関係なく、異質な生き物との共生を強いられているという、立場(?)的にはナルトとほぼ重なるので、ナルト好きな私としては、彼の出番は純粋に嬉しいです。

こちらではまだ、カカシ外伝が放映されていないので、カカシの回想は唐突な感じがしますが、外伝を見たあとに改めて映画を観ると納得がいくのでしょうか…?

ラストの展開も、最後のイラストも、すごく気に入ったので、外伝放映後にまた観に行こうと思います。

仲間の大切さがわかる (5 stars)

今回の映画は仲間の大切さに痛感しました。ナルトらしい場面もあり、久しぶりに砂隠れの里のメンバーが登場し、我愛羅との久しぶりのバトルもあり、他のバトルも含めバトルは迫力ありました。ストーリーも焦点は仲間や火の意志についてで、なかなかよかったです。原作知らない人にはきついと思いますので、多分原作知らない人は?マークかもしれませんが、ナルトを好きになるにはいい作品かもしれません。ナルトかっこいいです。ストーリー重視で見ても十分楽しめます。

ナルトらしい・・・? (4 stars)

まず宣伝に心を打たれるシーンがいくつもあり期待に胸をふくらませ
映画をみはじめました。
個人的な感想ですがどなたかのお役にたてたら嬉しいです。
実際のところ話はどちらかといえば言えば良かったと思います。
ナルトのキャラクター全員集合(一部)でそれぞれが力を合わせて戦い、
心を打たれるシーンもいくつかありました。
しかし期待していたほど(現在TVなどで放映されているCMから読み取れる)
カカシの活躍はなくファンとしては少しながら物足りなさを感じました。
正直ちょっと首をひねりましたね。
また普段から漫画やTVをみていない方がいらしたら観る前に公式HPなどで簡単に
NARUTOについてキャラなどしておくことをおススメします。
その方が映画をより楽しむことができると思います(^^)
物足りなさや話への違和感などいろいろあるかもしれませんませんが
私はそれ以上にナルトらしいすばらしいシーンをみることができて満足しています。

前作よりは良かったです (4 stars)

ナルトファンだからあのいつものメンバーが勢揃いして
とても嬉しかったですよ~。愛着わきますよね!
サイも格好良かったですし、シカマルも大人な感じで
いい味だしてました。
ヤマト隊長は他の任務だったのですね、きっと。

でも正直言うと、カカシ外伝の方が面白かったな~。
そろそろナルトの映画は限界が来てるかも・・・
だって原作が結構シリアスだから子供向け映画には
もう難しいのでは?やるのなら昔に戻って
旧7班で子供向けに作った方がいいかも・・・
なんだか怪獣映画みたくなってたし・・・

カカシの暗部時代とか、もう完全にタイトルから
「ナルト」をはずして大人向けの映画にしたほうが観たいかな。
もちろん私はナルト大好きだからどっちも観ます!

横道にそれましたが、ナルトのキャラやサイとかサクラちゃんも
良かったです。カカシ先生が好きな人は物足りないかも
しれませんが、ナルトが主人公ですからね。
だからやっぱりカカシを観るなら・・・あ、また言ってる(笑)

評価はファンだから客観的に出来ませんが、
☆3.5なのですが、師弟愛が大好きだし、前回より
全員が活躍(特にテンテン)してたので4つです。
最後の絵も素敵でした。(岸本先生の原画!)

細かいことですが、マント一体何枚持ってるのかな~
脱げたのに次は着ていたり・・・
絵がつながっていないのかな?着替えを何枚も持ってるのか?
拾いにいってるのか・・・スミマセン。

でも、サスケに頼らず頑張りました。
音響も迫力あったから、映画館で観た方が面白いですよ~

10th記念劇場版 (2 stars)

今作はキャラが大集結という事で……、各に見せ場と言うか、良い所が存分に出ていてファンには嬉しい作品でした。
個人的に特に好きなシーンは我愛羅vsナルトや、シカマルvsナルト。ぐっときました。

今までの劇場版と違い「味方」なオリジナルキャラが出ていないので木ノ葉だけに集中した、原作派の人も頷ける内容ではないかと思います。
原作と違うのはカカシ先生の写輪眼が何故か発動し放しにならず、オビトやサスケの様に自在に発動できていた所。そこだけは少し疑問が残りました。逆にTVシリーズと違い原作通りだったのは慰霊碑のデザイン。

カカシ先生については、個人的には大好きなキャラなのですが……、今回はCMを見る限り先生を助けるナルトがメインかな?と思っていましたが、予想以上に活躍していました。劇場版verの外伝とリンクさせて、普段と様子が違ったり過去の考え方を繰り返そうとしたり、珍しい所もありましたが単純に凄く格好良かったです!

ストーリーも分かり易く敵の倒し方も呆気なくは無かったので、満足できました!
長々となりましたが10周年の節目に相応しくキャラクターが充分に生きた作品ではないかと思います。

注意!間違ったメッセージを伝えている (2 stars)

「仲間を見捨てない」というテーマは良いんです。
「ルールや掟を守る」と対比していることが危ない。
仲間を大切にするためだったら法や決まりごとを破ってもいい、
子どもは、そんな誤った価値観を持ったりしないでしょうか?
相反することでなく、仲間を守るために法やきまりがあるのにね。

10週年のファンサービス (4 stars)

まず、同期の活躍、バトルが見られて満足。
それぞれがお馴染みの技を決めてくれます。
動きもいいです。

我愛羅×ナルトのシーンも嬉しいところ。
ちょっと強引に登場させられた感はありますが、
過去の戦いで積み上げられてきた、
信頼関係?みたいなものが垣間見えます。

初期の鈴取り、カカシ外伝など
原作のシーンを盛り込んでいるところもよかった。
ラストのオマケもしかり・・・。

映画としては物足りない部分も多々ありますが、
10週年のファンサービスといった意味では
上々だったのではないでしょうか?

一直線 (3 stars)

話の展開もキャラクターたちの進行方向も一直線。さすがに飽きましたが、我愛羅のくだりが多少変化があってよかったかも。あとTVとシンクロしてたのは子供にはうれしかったようです。

非常に残念・・・ (2 stars)

あくまで個人的な意見だが、結論から言うと
『何も毎年映画作らなくたって、2年でも3年でもじっくり時間かけて良い映画作って欲しいなぁ』って感想かな。
『かかしが里を抜ける』という設定は非常に興味深く、それ以外の予備知識は得ないようにして劇場に足を運んだんだが、なんかさぁ・・・風遁螺旋手裏剣一発で決まるんなら、そんなに大袈裟にならなくても良かったんじゃない?? 確かに禁術ではあるが、それにしても一発で決まっちゃうんだものぅ。 いままでなら、NARUTO が『これでもか!』ってくらいボロボロになって、それでも『ゼッテイ諦めねぇ!』ってど根性見せる所や、何をどう考えても絶対絶命って時に、予想も出来なかった技で敵キャラ倒したりする所に感動していたんだが、あんまり代わり映えしない影分身の陽動からの一発だけじゃなぁ・・
アカデミーのルーキー9(サスケを除く)にガイ班の3人が勢揃いするシーンはなかなか良かったね。 みんなそれなりに頑張って見せ場作っていたけど、いの? いのはどうしたんだ??
あと、砂の3人も登場はしたが、テマリとかんくろうのセリフが『我愛羅!』だけってのもどうなんだ? しかも我愛羅、役に立って無いし・・・・
うーん・・・・ NARUTOマニアとしては、辛~~い評になってしまったな。
劇場入り口でもらったキーホルダー、子供の分入れて3個とも写輪眼だし(泣)

是非次回の劇場版は、2~3年後でも良いので、もっと内容の濃い脚本に期待します~。

守りたかったら、戦って!! (4 stars)

もちろん、初日に行ってきましたよ~!!

木の葉のルーキー総出演で、この上なくカッコイイ!!
チラリと映ったサスケくん♡
ネジとヒナタの八卦六十四掌 に、 ネジとリーくんの裏蓮華
テンテンがこんなに活躍しているのも初めて見たし!!
必殺技がバンバン出てきて見所満載!!

しっか~し!木の葉のルーキーって、もっと強いでしょう・・・
あんな相手、8人がかりだったら、秒殺だよね

あと、どうしても納得いかなかったのが、 我愛羅!
砂は木の葉に、大砲向けたりしないでしょう!?
「守るものがあるから・・・」って、それじゃ~砂も終わりでしょう?
守るものがあるからこそ、ナルトと一緒に戦ってほしかったわ・・・
この場面のお陰でテマリやカンクロウも登場したので、仕方ないけど
大人になった我愛羅にはちょっとガッカリでした・・・。

なんだかんだと申しましても、やはりカッコよかったです♪
昨年の「絆」に引き続き、サイがめっちゃカッコよかったし~♡
カカシ先生が主役なので、カカシファンも大満足だろうし
先週TVで「カカシ外伝」を放送したのも、ストーリーに繋がっていてよかったです
あと、エンドロール後の ナルトのイラスト にもグッときました!!

そして、なんと!劇場内が明るくなるまで
誰1人として席を立つ人がいませんでした!!
初日に観に来る人達の、意気込みがうれしかったってばよ~!!(笑)

キャラ総出演!! (5 stars)

今までの映画で、あまり目立たなかったキャラも活躍していて良かったです。

テンテンの忍術かっこよかった!

個人的にネジとリーの連携忍術?が気に入りました。

話もまとまっていて私は今回の好きです。

明日からのNARUTO映画一挙放送楽しみだな♪

私にはストーリーがあわなかったです。 (2 stars)

1,000円の日なら…と友達の付き合いで見てきました。
久しぶりにナルトを見たので全員が強くなっていることに驚きました(笑)

絵はすごく綺麗なので子供にはいいじゃないでしょうか。

ただ私は話がすごく面白くなかった。

ナルトの強さを引き立てたかっただけ、というか…
大事な部分を説明セリフで省略したため、最初から最後まで「物事を多角的に捉え思考できないナルトが我を通そうとしている」ようにしか見えませんでした。物語もたんたんと進んでいくし。

もう少し、綱手やカカシ、その他の葛藤や心情が描かれるとよかったと思います。
ナルトの選択肢は里にとってはリスクの高い選択だったはず。
その選択肢をあんなにあっさり同意しちゃっていいのか…。
話が終わってみると「カカシと綱手の決定は浅慮だった」ように扱われてたのが気になります。
それでいいのか?みたいな。

唯一よかったのはガアラのところです。
ガアラの「貴様の理想には付き合いきれん」にはすごく同意でした。
正直、ナルトがうざかったです…。とにかく鈴みせて「仲間大事!」みたいな。

マンガだし、ナルトが主役の映画なので仕方ないのかもしれないですね。

あと心躍らせるはずのバトルはナルト以外のチームの方が派手でよかったです。
ナルトの分身技は見飽きました。他にないのでしょうか。
分身する度に「またか…」と思ってしまいました。ある意味シュールで面白かったですが。

ということでナルト強い!ナルト無敵!としか感じられない映画だったので☆2つです。

カカシ先生の意志を継ぐのは・・・ナルト! (4 stars)

先日2009.7.31(金)のナルト1時間スペシャル
 『カカシ外伝』 は見ましたか?

今年の映画はここから始まります。
そして、それが全て。
カカシ先生の、幼少の頃の思い出とその仲間たち・・・
彼らを知らねば、映画への思い入れがきっと違ってくるでしょう。

だから、『ナルト疾風伝 火の意志を継ぐ者』のレビューの前に、

テレビで放映された『カカシ外伝』を、ネタバレで紹介したいと思います。

ナルトが小さい頃、
〈ナルト・サスケ・さくらちゃん〉の3人がスリーマンセルで戦ってきたように、

カカシ先生がまだ子どもながらにして上忍となりえた時、
〈オビト・カカシ・リン〉という3人のチームで任務に着いたその出来事を。
その哀しい思い出を。

■■■■■

カカシの父は、全ての仲間に尊敬される偉大な暗部の上忍でありながら、
火影の命令よりも仲間の命を優先したという罪で迫害を受け、
自死に追いやられました。
幼いカカシは、「命令に従うことが何よりも大事なこと」だと心に刻みます。
たとえ、仲間を見捨てることになろうとも。

そんな折、カカシのチームに大きな使命が下ります。
長引く戦況でこれ以上犠牲者を増やさないためにも、とても重要な任務
「敵の補給線を絶つために、裏から潜入を試み、橋を爆破せよ」

その任務に向かう最中に、
医療班のリンが敵にさらわれました。
リンを助けるべきだと言うオビトと、
任務続行こそが自分達の使命だと言うカカシは、
真っ向から意見が対立し、日頃から気の合わない二人はそこで別れてしまう。
・・・いえ、カカシは戻ります。
リンを助けるために。
オビトを守るために。

それが悲しい結末を迎えることになるとは思いもよらず・・・。

カカシが写輪眼を手に入れることになった顛末には、
壮絶な、悲しい過去があるのです。
それを乗り越えて、はたけカカシがあるのです。
「いちゃいちゃタクティクス」をこっそり読んでるだけじゃ、ないんだよ。

■■■■■

そして、今回の映画。
『ナルト疾風伝 火の意志を継ぐ者』・・・それはきっと、ナルトくんのことだよね。
仲間を何よりも大切に思う気持ちは、きっと誰にも負けない。

さくらちゃんは知ってる。
ロックリーも同じだ。
そして、里の仲間たちだって、
きっとほんとは、
誰もがなにより知っている。

でも、
「里を守るために、カカシが選んだ道」を、
ナルトは閉ざそうとしているんだよ。

里の子ども達を守ろうとする気持ちと、
カカシ先生を守ろうとする気持ちは、
天秤になんてかけられない。

さあ、どうする?

理性ある者が里の未来を思うとき、ナルトは邪魔者になる。
シカマルや、ガアラという、
力があり、状況判断のできる知恵を持ち、感情の抑制ができる者らは、
ナルトを止める立場にたつ。

さくらちゃんは。
そしてサイは・・・。

カカシが自分の命に変えてもやり遂げようとしたことを感じて欲しい。

5代目火影が心を鬼にしてでも命じた任務を考えて欲しい。

ナルトが命令に背いてでも立ち向かった大切なことを伝えて欲しい。

この映画、カカシファンとしては見逃せませんよ!!
ただし個人的には、テレビの「カカシ外伝」のほうが感動したかも。
ナルトの映画を劇場で見るのは初めてでしたが、よかったです☆

そしてさらに個人的に、
私の大好きなアニメキャラを紹介しちゃってもいいですか?
だめっていわれても紹介しちゃうけどね。

1位  シャア・アズナブル 「機動戦士ガンダム」
  2位  ベジータ      「ドラゴンボールZ」
  3位  奈良シカマル    「ナルト疾風伝」
  4位  はたけカカシ    「ナルト疾風伝」  
  5位  ミッチー      「スラムダンク」
  6位  マジュニア     「ドラゴンボール」
  7位  鼠         「羊をめぐる冒険」など(小説)
  8位  剣崎        「リングにかけろ」
  9位  マルフォイ     「ハリーポッター」(映画)
  10位  アナキン      「スターウォーズ・エピソードⅢ」(映画)

偏ってるなぁ・・・。

やっとキャラ総登場のお祭り♪ (4 stars)

本編が始まる前に“10周年”のロゴ・・・
そっかぁ~~ナルトも、もう10年になるのかぁ~~
相変わらず客席を見ると、親子連れやガキんちょが多いけど、10周年ってことは、この多くが生まれた時にはもうナルトが放送されてたってことだよなぁ。なんかスゴいよね~

で、10年もやってるナルトですが、毎年季節になると映画公開される多くのアニメの中でも、正直、毎度ガッカリさせてくれるのが、このシリーズ。
いや、1作目はけっこう好きだったな。それが近年、本当にヒドい。

もっと「ブリーチ」を見習え!と公開のたびに言い続けてきたけど、その声が届いたのか、ある意味、“劇場版らしい”作品に仕上がってたと思う。
やっぱね、劇場版はレギュラーストーリーと違うんだから、限られた時間で魅せられる秀逸なストーリーを作るか、それができなきゃ、“お祭り”にするしかないワケだ。
今回は、明らかに後者で、木の葉の忍びの主要キャラが総出演!それも出し惜しみせず、各自、見せ場や必殺技あり!
ほほ~~ぅ、分かってきたじゃんかぁ~~

ストーリーテーマとしてもそんなに悪くないんだけよ。
今までみたいに悪いヤツをただやっつけるってんじゃなくて、忍びとは? “火の意志”とは?みたいな、シリアスなトーンで語りかけてくる。

主人公ナルトの魅力である、誰よりも真っ直ぐで、仲間を大切にするナルトの忍道=“火の意志”が全編に溢れてて、理屈抜きで熱くジーンとくるモノがあるやね(゜-Å)

そう理屈抜き・・・その熱さとお祭り感で誤魔化してるけど、ストーリーに理屈を持ち込むと、なかなかツッコミどころ多いねぇ~やっぱ。
今回の超キーパーソンとなるカカシを生贄にすることから浮かび上がらせる“火の意志”。
はっきり言って、完全にそれありきだから、敵はヒルコでなくてもいいくらいだし、薄っぺらさを感じたね。
お約束の大ボスの前の中ボス三人衆も、なんであの門を守るようにいるんだ?あの門ナニ?
確かに少年誌的セオリーの『ここはオレにまかせて、先に行け!』パターンで、それにはまんまと興奮させられちゃうんだけど、にしては中ボスたちが弱ぇぇぇ~
一人一殺ならぬ三人三殺じゃ、レギュラーキャラの魅力を引き出すには力不足だったね。

予告でも言いまくってる『第四次忍界大戦勃発!』のフレーズだけど、これもなんかね・・・
抜け忍に対して、各国が一斉に火の国を攻めてくるってのもピンとこないし、その先陣が同盟国である砂の里とはね~~
まぁ、理由は風影・我愛羅なんだろうけどね。
確かに見れてうれしかったけど、弱くなったか?つーか、あんな風に空を飛べたんだね・・・スナスナの実の能力ッスか?(笑)

部分的にはそんな風にツッコまずにはいられなかったが、やっぱ全員活躍のお祭りシーンは、テンション上がるし、友情に単純に感動させられる。
“忍五里の血継限界を持つ忍”なんておいしそうな素材もあったんで、その辺をもっとじっくり掘り下げて観たかったかもしんない。

無敵のヒルコを倒すあのシーン・・・悪くないテンションで来てたのに、そこでそれを“例外”という荒業で終わらせるとはねぇ~・・・
強すぎる的を作ると、倒す方法を考えるのも一苦労ってか^^;

あ、本編でカカシの幼い頃のエピソード、オビトとかの話がちょっと出てくるんで、今週放送してたナルトスペシャルをチェックしてるとより楽しめるかもねっ(ゝω・)b

では、この調子で、来年も期待だっ(。・ω・)ノ゙タノムデー

面白くて、カッコイイ。 (5 stars)

子供と見てきました。ナルトの熱い想いと、師弟愛にじ~んときてしまいました。
ずっと以前から見ていたわけではないので、へえ~と思う所もありましたが、
ついていけない訳ではなく、新発見という感じです。
みんなが活躍する戦闘シーンは迫力があり、6歳の息子も身を乗り出して見入っていました。
笑えるシーンもあり、とにかく面白かったです。
エンドロールの最後、未来のナルトに出会えます。なんだか素敵ですよ。

くどい(>_<) (4 stars)

今年も行ってきました!

一言、くどい…。

でもこの「くどさ」がナルトらしいといえばナルトらしいので個人的には去年の「絆」より何倍も楽しめました。

「火の意思」という抽象的なものを各々がどう受け止めているのか。

根底にある想いは皆同じ。
ただそれを社会(里の掟・火影の命令)に合わせて自分の気持ちを抑えてしまうのか、ナルトのように「自分の忍道」を曲げずに突き進むのか。

そこれそがナルトが周りの仲間を巻き込んでいく魅力であり、「NARUTO」に人気がある理由なのでは?

ペインや大蛇丸を想像させる設定、我愛羅ってこんなに弱い?、それに仲間を見捨てて自分だけ先に逃げる?、螺旋手裏剣の後遺症は?とも思いもしましたが、今作は大目にみれますね。

ナルト本来の魅力を楽しめる仕上がりだと私は思いました。

しかしシノは映画キャラになってしまったのですね。。。

DARK
August 05, 2009, 05:14 PM
Just from the 10 minute preview alone... It is better than the other Shippuden movies in my opinion.
Gaara is in the movie, Kakashi and Tsunade have much more prominent roles, etc. Still this is #5?

Gingitsune
August 05, 2009, 05:46 PM
Shippuuden - Kizuna started #3 at the box office for the first week-end, then it felt at #7, then #9, then #12 for 2 weeks before getting out of theaters.

The first Shippuuden started at #5, then #8 for two weeks, then under 10 to an unknown position for two weeks.

So, compare to last year, the 2009 movie have a bad start, I don't know if it's because of the movie itself or the other choice available for the movie goers. we'll see next april. ¬_¬

Crude
August 06, 2009, 07:57 PM
Harry Potter's out, that explains why Movie 3 is in 5th place.

LALAPUI
August 07, 2009, 04:00 AM
Of course naruto movie will be at 5th place naruto movies are not as much popular as the anime is many fans hate them and they didn't even bother too see them i personaly like them and the harry potter movie is out too.Still i thought it could be higher the previous movie with sasuke started at 2nd or 3 place at box office.And this movie looks to me like the best naruto movie.The first naruto mvoies had bigger sucees from the shippuuden ones.

Chidori602
August 07, 2009, 11:31 PM
i've watched the trailer over and over. it seems like a really cool movie, its just sad we have to wait till next year to get the subbed version.

CBlitz
August 09, 2009, 02:27 AM
yeah the movie does look good, we haven't had a decent movie since the 2nd one

Black God
August 09, 2009, 07:52 PM
man i can't wait

The_Drunk
August 09, 2009, 09:49 PM

So I went fish some from Yahoo Japan. The movie is currently 3.68 stars on Yahoo!Japan user raking and #5 at the box office (#1 is Harry Potter, #2 is Pokémon, #3 is Amalfi (?) and #4 is Volt).

I dont have time to translate the reviews before the weekend, so if someone else want to give it a try, you're welcome.

Can someone translate at least one of the reviews..... Pretty Please with sugar and icecream ontop.

LALAPUI
August 10, 2009, 03:49 AM

Pokemon movie over the Naruto Movie!?!Are those japaneses crazy?And why this naruto movie was this low the first series naruto movie had bigger succes especially the 1st and 2nd.And the movie with sasuke had opened in 2 or 3 place and this one that looks much better is soo low why?

Gingitsune
August 10, 2009, 11:19 PM
Pokémon movies always do better than Naruto movies, even though the TV series work the other way.

Sorry for the translation delay, I was busier than expected over the weekend. I'll give you the bottom two tonight. On in from a random mother it seems and the other from someone who seems to know he's stuff, likely a fan of the series.

Interesting and cool. (5 stars)

I went to see it with kids. Naruto's hot feelings with master and pupil love, it went with "jin". I haven't seen that in a long time, there were moments when he was like "heh?" and couldn't follow the reasoning, it was a new feeling to him. There's intensity, everyone is active in fighting scene, my 6 years old son's body lean forwards and his eyes were fixed upon it.

There are also funny scene, it was interesting generally speaking.
At the end of the credits, Naruto of the future appear. It's wonderful somehow.

Wordy (>_<) (4 stars)

I went there this year too!

In one word, wordy...

In spite of that "wordiness", Naruto seemed to be as Naruto should seem to be, I personally enjoy it many times more than last year "Kizuna".

How everyone get the abstract concept of "the will of fire".

All of them get basically the same feeling.
However, will the pressure of the society (laws of the vilage, Hokage's orders) suppress individual feelings? Or will Naruto and his individual nindou go foward without bending to anything?

Thus, Naruto has the charisma that drag along his surrounding companions, that's the reason "NARUTO" is popular, right?

I thought : "Pain and Orochimaru were the creation of their imagination, but was Gaara this weak? Whatever happened to the companions who ran away? What about the Razenshuriken after-effects?", but I will overlook these for this work.

I thought I was able to enjoy Naruto's natural charisma in the end.

However, Shino has become a movie character, eh...

Nothing really juicy yet, I'll try to translate some more tomorrow.

plutie
August 11, 2009, 08:42 AM
Really looking forward to this movie!!! I hope to see some new jutsus, and awesome enemies.

Hitsug@ya ta1ch0u
August 11, 2009, 06:58 PM
I can't believe they showed the 3 remaining villages before they appeared in the anime...damn, were those dudes on the screens in the room with Tsunade the other 4 Kages???

Lelo
August 12, 2009, 02:14 AM
At the end Naruto of the future appears? Can't wait to see that

plutie
August 12, 2009, 07:42 AM
At the end Naruto of the future appears? Can't wait to see that

Yeah, that really gets you excited :D

Stevenh1990
August 13, 2009, 06:58 AM
I don't like how they made Gaara look like a bitch .

The_Drunk
August 13, 2009, 07:13 AM
I don't like how they made Gaara look like a bitch .

They didn't make Gaara look like a bitch!.... Maybe it's because he faught against Naruto... and everyone knows that Gaara is Naruto's BiiiiiiiATCH!!!!

sarutobi_sensei
August 15, 2009, 03:16 AM
Oh shit Naruto of the future appears? WTF!!!! Someone get me a pic of that please!

LALAPUI
August 15, 2009, 06:04 AM
MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD

sasukes not in it and there is one cool combined technique performed by neji and lee and no there is no new rasengan but he will use f..... rasen s....... and yes all rookie 9 plus team gai get some awesome kick ass moments of course lets not forget gaara and there will be a sceen with obito and rin.Gaara tried to stop naruto from stopping kakashi from sacrificing himself so there is a naruto vs gaara well there is one cool moment where all members of team 10 8 and gai defeat a huge monster ( which is 3 underlings fused together of the main villain) they all use their most used attack they also fight in teams separetly against their enemies.The final fighs were Naruto&Kakashi vs Hiruko(main vilain)-All teams and Gai vs giant fusion monster.

Inner_me_is_chaos
August 15, 2009, 06:45 AM
Found some information on this movies' enemys:

Hiruko, with his followers, Ichi, Ni, and San, plan to activate the 4th Great Ninja World War by taking down all of the ninjas with Gekai Genkai and stealing their powers by a technique called Chimera Technique. The 4 villages, Kumogakure, Iwagakure, Kirigakure, and Sunagakure loses Gekai Genkai and some ninjas and leaves Konohagakure a suspect because of this problem arrising. And now,if Konoha donsn't prove it's innocence All villages will destroy Konoha.

Zachc2009
August 15, 2009, 10:11 AM
this sounds like its gonna be the best naruto film yet

although if they make enother 1 i think they should do it on like team 9 or someone else like falcon or itachi

an itachi based film would be the best in my opinion

WITH NO NARUTO

lol

kaizoku king
August 16, 2009, 09:59 AM
hey where are all the guys who were preaching the movie was gonna be horrible and were ready to bet their lives it would suck.

misterchaos
August 17, 2009, 04:32 AM
no movie with kakashi as the main character is going to be horrible!!! :D :D

(sry for bad english)

LALAPUI
August 17, 2009, 07:20 AM
I was kind of dissapointed for not showing Gaara look cool like in the 2nd Naruto movie he was so powerfull in this movie he only fights with naruto and without demonstrating his powers very good and i mean he is one of the most powerfull kids after Naruto and Sasuke he is the most powerfull among the other shinobi kids and we didn't see him in a movie for a long time they should have make him look better and have some fight for his own.

ganjabuss
August 17, 2009, 09:27 AM
i hope it'll be better than shippuden 2...all the emo crap made me think i was watching Macbeth or something...didn't feel like naruto at all...

The_Drunk
August 18, 2009, 08:56 PM
hey where are all the guys who were preaching the movie was gonna be horrible and were ready to bet their lives it would suck.

I don't know about them, but when I heard that the director was the same one the did the first Naruto movie... I knew it was going to be good.

LALAPUI
August 19, 2009, 04:39 AM
I don't know about them, but when I heard that the director was the same one the did the first Naruto movie... I knew it was going to be good.

This movie will be good the director is the one from the first series naruto movies and he also worked in the first naruto series episodes so it will be probably dood and the plot is good for a movie.

DARK
August 19, 2009, 01:24 PM
Personally i was getting my hopes up for the second Shippuden movie to be good (since TS Sasuke was in it). It was horrible. Hopefully the third movie is better.

Proxy
August 19, 2009, 06:35 PM
Man, this movie sounds awsome. Ugh, April can't come faster...

Kusachu
August 21, 2009, 12:40 PM
MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD

sasukes not in it and there is one cool combined technique performed by neji and lee and no there is no new rasengan but he will use f..... rasen s....... and yes all rookie 9 plus team gai get some awesome kick ass moments of course lets not forget gaara and there will be a sceen with obito and rin.Gaara tried to stop naruto from stopping kakashi from sacrificing himself so there is a naruto vs gaara well there is one cool moment where all members of team 10 8 and gai defeat a huge monster ( which is 3 underlings fused together of the main villain) they all use their most used attack they also fight in teams separetly against their enemies.The final fighs were Naruto&Kakashi vs Hiruko(main vilain)-All teams and Gai vs giant fusion monster.

HECK YEAH! I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!! I HAD HOPE AND IT WON!!! YAY!!

As I said before, even a tiny glimpse of Obito will make this movie worth watching. <3

LALAPUI
August 21, 2009, 02:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QAlExjZMN4 cool naruto vs gaara trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aadtHAm7-Q trailer contains scenes with obito and kakashi in battle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-Mg7SruAM&feature=channel trailer contains in the end a little of the fuuton rasengan scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJjUhnRw3Pw&feature=channel trailer contains a little of the awesome combined attack that neji and lee did together(bad quality).

Ichigo's girl
August 23, 2009, 12:50 PM
this looks like an awesome movie

:kkthumbs:kkanbu:kkkawarim:kksharing:kkchidori:kkbook:kkt:yaha:offtopic2:turtle
Spoiler
A contemporary and former friend of the Sannin, Hiruko wished to become a strong shinobi, yet was born with no natural special abilities. To overcome this disadvantage he developed the Chimera Technique, which would allow him to absorb the chakra of other ninja, as well as any Kekkei Genkai they may possess. Some time after the Third Great Shinobi World War, Hiruko divulged his findings on the technique and left the village as a missing-nin.

Dozens of years later, ninja possessing Kekkei Genkai begin disappearing from Kumogakure, Iwagakure, Kirigakure, and Sunagakure, leaving Konohagakure as the suspect and prompting rumors that they are preparing to rebel against the Land of Fire. While on a mission flying over Mount Shami, Sai falls under attack from a mysterious, bird-like monster. Team Kakashi soon arrives to rescue him, but encounter wolf-like monsters, and Naruto is injured in the struggle to escape. When Konoha ANBU are dispatched to investigate, they encounter Hiruko and his followers, Ichi, Ni, and San. Hiruko reassures his followers that there's nothing to worry about, then quickly dispatches the ANBU squad with his Chimera Technique, absorbing their Earth-nature chakra and using it manipulate the mountain itself, crushing them.

With the other nations amassing troops on the borders of the Land of Fire and threatening to invade, Hiruko uses a genjutsu to project his image in the skies over Konoha and deliver a message, announcing that he intends to obtain the Kekkei Genkai of the Land of Fire, becoming immortal and virtually invincible. With the combined power of Kekkei Genkai from all Five Great Nations, he plans to instigate a Fourth Great Shinobi World War and rule the world. In order to carry out this goal, Hiruko has been biding his time so that he can draw power from the Sun's corona during a solar eclipse, which is now rapidly approaching.

vintagemistakes
August 23, 2009, 03:02 PM
Instead of just writing "spoilers" and than continue writing, can we please use spoiler tags.

If you don't know how to input them, this is how its done.

Example usage: example
Example output: example

Thanks

sarutobi_sensei
August 23, 2009, 08:44 PM
Hmm, can't someone get us a pic or trailer showing that supposed Naruto of the future? I'd really like to see it x)

nejithegreat
August 24, 2009, 10:53 PM
I think the person ment Minato.

DARK
August 25, 2009, 09:42 PM
Thankfully we don't have some stupid Rasengan varient made for this movie as we did for the past 4-5!

Also the Chimaera Technique is broken. Stealing people's Kekkei Genkai AND chakra natures?! Man that "broken" movie filler technique makes the Rinnegan look dull by comparison. Orochimaru should have learned that technique instead of relying on Sasuke. This has to be #1 most plot hole induced element introduced in any anime movie.

sarutobi_sensei
August 26, 2009, 07:34 PM
I think the person ment Minato.
Oh that sucks (not being Naruto from the future)... But Minato appears x)

Itazuk
August 26, 2009, 08:53 PM
Another news, [Naruto of the Future] image shows up a little on Naruto10th site.

(Naruto of the Future)

http://i27.tinypic.com/2002n3k.jpg

If so, he looks like he have the Hokage kage hat at the back of his neck and in the white hokage kage outfit. Got the image from Naruto10.com

At first i thought it was darn Yondaime but the hair is bit different, :S

From NF; NaruSaku4Life

I heard from my friend about it. Perhaps I can get him/her (I don't know, he/she is from here) in here to explain. He/she said that Kishi was in the film at the very end and said thank you for support for ten years and presented the picture of Naruto as Hokage (or at least wear like one).

Wow, if that's what Kishi gonna show, he's gonna spoil the effing manga!!! Hope it just all a lie......fakes, but seems there is truth behind it, that Naruto10th site.
---------------
http://static4.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/scans/Naruto/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Naruto_kiera2%281.39%29__THISRES__252603.jpg
Rasen-Shuriken FTW!!
http://i29.tinypic.com/9a4p5u.jpg
---------------

http://i26.tinypic.com/30bk64i.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/9sb01x.jpg

Googlez_kun
August 28, 2009, 01:31 AM
the pic with naruto from the future looks fake to me
plus:look at the site!you won't find it there,that's the main reason why i think it's fake
thanks for the other pics though;)

Naruto_Namikaze
August 28, 2009, 07:38 AM
the pic with naruto of the future is legit .if you click at the naruto 10nth anniversary site the pink click button you should find the banner.

Itazuk
August 28, 2009, 09:14 AM
the pic with naruto from the future looks fake to me
plus:look at the site!you won't find it there,that's the main reason why i think it's fake
thanks for the other pics though;)

Go to naruto10th site and click on the second button from the top, that red baner and the shadow ? of the Naruto future image should show up. I just take a image pf it with my Snipping Tool to get the image down.

Cobra826
August 28, 2009, 11:09 AM
Ok, I know a lot of u guys have seen this already, but for those of u who haven't check out this scenes from the actual movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQoWhPwQq9c

Googlez_kun
August 28, 2009, 11:41 AM
oh damn!i didn't see that^^
so it do is real,but i doubt naruto will look like that in the end,that would be too much spoiling us
maybe it's just like if he would've drawn nruto in a jounin outfit...

The_Drunk
August 30, 2009, 09:36 PM
Ok, I know a lot of u guys have seen this already, but for those of u who haven't check out this scenes from the actual movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQoWhPwQq9c

Someone posted it a while back and there are two parts to it. I don't know if you've seen the second part but there is a second part.

CBlitz
September 07, 2009, 04:07 PM
I don't think Kishi would allow a future naruto pic

Zachc2009
September 07, 2009, 04:16 PM
I don't think Kishi would allow a future naruto pic

Good point, kishi likes to keep everyone guessing

ciardha1966
September 17, 2009, 09:42 AM
Nah, Kishimoto has made obvious from the start Naruto will become Hokage and it's a freaking given in part 2- Tsunade and Jiraiya again let you know it will happen in the last episode. It's no real spoiler for him to give that preview drawing, especially now as the story is clearly reaching it's climax.

If you've watched as many anime and read as many manga as I have (hundreds in both cases) there are two things Kishimoto made obvious from the start of part 1 - Naruto will become Hokage and he will end up with Sakura. The rest he's going to let you guess on (like Sasuke's fate) but those two plot points, if you've seen more than a couple of anime or manga, you know he gave you those at the start. Mangaka and animators do that 99 percent of the time, that goes for any age range and gender- shonen, shoujo, seinen or josei.

It makes perfect sense at this point for Kishimoto to give a preview picture of Naruto as Hokage, he already did the standard couple finale preview illustration a whole year before he even started drawing part 2- before he had even quite worked out what they would look like after the time jump, much less as when they do get together as a couple. It's possible he may change some minor details about Naruto's hair style and facial features when it finally appears in the manga, but for now this is his prototype drawing of Naruto as Hokage.

Itazuk
September 17, 2009, 04:29 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2002n3k.jpg

Translation:
(Credits to NF)

"Cinema version - NARUTO- Shippuuden- a man who inherits a will of fire"

After the end roll, teacher Kishimoto's new production of illustration "Hokage Naruto" will have an audience to you!

In the Naruto cinema version of this year you should not leave your seat while the end roll is screening! Teacher Kishimoto's new production of illustration will be opened to the public after the end roll as special surprise! If Naruto became Hokage...!? It's an amazing card which will realise your fantasy of Naruto as Hokage!

Naruto fans must see come to theater right now!
--------------------------------------------

*sigh* It's true afterall........lol.

CBlitz
September 26, 2009, 01:05 PM
so uh how come this pic hasn't leaked onto the internet yet?

Itazuk
September 30, 2009, 05:00 PM
^ No idea, it most likely will soon.
-------------------------------------------

Summary of the movie from 2 people who saw it:

NF; Svenjamin

Yo!

So Im in Tokyo for a bit caught a glimpse of Naruto 6. This isn`t a review, just me sharing some spoilers. PS: I had no subtitles.

It starts with Sai on a bird in a stormy sky, his bird turns to ink after a masked bird destroys it with a ranged attack. Sai falls to a near death while Naru/Saku/Kaka go to retrieve him. Two masked dogs attempt to fight the team but with a Raikiri and punch from Sakura they retreat.

Kakashi gives his two bells to Naruto and we see a flashback to the first bell test (reanimated). There is some conversation between Tsunade and Shinzue concerning Suna after the big bad accnounces something to both villages as you saw in the preview. Meanwhile Suna is attacked by the masked bird.

Kakashi lies in bed at night and some sort of curse mark appears on his forehead. Flashback to big baddy giving him the mark when he was young.

Kakashis eye turns red as he walks goes to leave the village. We see him having a conversation with Shikamaru, which shows a movie quality animation of Asuma`s last words. Kakashi moves on to leave the village and knocks out izumo aqnd kotetsu. Naruto chases him but Shika binds him. A cloud rolls over the moon and the shadow fades but Shikamaru persists to stop Naruto. And convinces him to let Kakashi go.

Naruto lies chained up in jail and Sakura has a few words with him. Naruto uses talk-no-jutsu so she smashes the jail open and they take off after Kakashi. Shikamaru is then instructed by Tsunade to lead the rest of the ex-genin 12 to retrieve them. They eventually all meet, but I can`t remember whether they then team up because more words are exchanged or because they are attacked.

There are 3 fodder villains in this movie. One lady, and two guys. One guy summons masked snakes from his arms, firing them like projectiles, and is faught by team Gai. The lady I believe uses a masked dog and is fought by team 8. While team 10 fights the other guy who flies on masked bird that can drop explosive feathers onto the ground.

Snake man is defeated by a clever finishing move I always hoped Kishi would come up with. Lee uses Omote Renge on Neji in order to make him spin faster than normal so Neji delivers a superspeed Kaiten into baddy.

Masked dog woman fails by falling into a trap/pit in the ground We see a shot of Hinata behind the enemy beforehand so I figure it were maybe her that unveiled the trap. The dog and lady get eatn half to death by Shino`s bugs.

The masked bird gets slemmed into a cliff side by Chouji while Ino uses Shinranshin, and Shika uses kagekubishibari on the guy. But he somehow overpowers it and uses scrolls to summon his comrades, and also a creature that is the fusion of their respective summons.

It comes to a point where team gai, team 8, and team 10 (minus shika) have the creature bound with ropes infused with chakra much like what we saw with the three-tails filler sealing by the kunoichis.

Konoha and Suna (minus Gaara) are about to go to war, for some reason, and as both sides hold their forces on either side of a canyon, Jiraiya steps in with Gamabunta and he releases some sand into the air that Gaara gave him, forming some words. There was a flashback of Jiraiya talking to gaara about something or other so it appears it was not their doing, but perhaps the enemy`s.

At some stage in the film the big baddy has a flashback ato childhood. It seems he knew the sannin, but for some reason they didnt get along. The villain conducted loads of experiments and there was a great emphasis on bloodline limits.

Naru/Saku/Sai briefly fight the big baddy, it seems he can absorb all jutsu as Rasengan turns to nothing when it touches his hands. He can also pushes his foes back with what I think is a wave of chakra. I cant remember how this part ends but it moves on to...

Naru/Saku/ and now Sai move on to catch Kakashi before he reaches the villains castle, but Gaara stands in the way. He washes team 7 down a cliff with sand but Naruto forms chains of kage bunshins to launch himself back. In this fight, Gaara launches massive explosive rocks in the air at Naruto as if they are sand. Awesome fight to watch that ends quickly, but the gist is that Naruto uses bunshin after bunshin to essentially `fly` towards Gaara in the sky by having a bunshin throw him. Gaara encases himself in his sand globe which gets shattered by rasengan. As Naruto then forms another rasengan, it disappears just before it hits Gaara`s face and it turns out to be a bunshin, so the real Naruto appears from behind and launches a smashing hit on Gaara`s face before the sand barrier catches up.

Shikamaru again tries to stop Naruto from moving on to Kakashi but some inspiring words from Naruto let him go. Asuma`s ghost makes an appearance and says something.

This is the part where I had to rush out of the cinema to catch my overlapping screening of Harry Potter 6... so sorry I can`t tell you how the movie finally finishes!! haha suckers. Nah but honestly it`s probably another rasengan. But who knows... this movie has managed to impress me with the animation and soundtrack... but maybe I just found it overwhelming to be watching my favourite anime in a cinema as opposed to my computer screen.

Either way,m shoot us a message if you have any questions :D CheeeeeerioYooo

NF; Senna Skywalker

Hey guys,
I don't really post much in here, but I'm a major lurker. I want to chime in, though!

I also am in Tokyo right now and I just saw the movie yesterday. Basically, after Shikamaru sees Asuma's ghost, he lets Naruto go.
Kakashi gets inside of the cave/palace place where the bad guy is. He is still hypnotized and walks up to his cross.

Naruto rushes in just as the bad guy is absorbing kakashi into his giant ink-bubble (that's what it looks like). The process seems like it's going well and all Naruto can do is watch. Suddenly, the bad guy screams and starts acting sick and bothered. We see that Kakashi's mangyekou has activated somehow and is effing everything up.
The ink-bubble/bad guy are completely messed up, but kakashi is still inside. Realizing that Kakashi may still be alive, Naruto does kage-bunshin. With all the clones, he makes a bunch of rasengans and they all start trying to drill holes through the ink-bubble in order to get kakashi out. Naruto goes inside the bubble and grabs kakashi's hand (it's very touching). He pulls him out and sits him up against a column.

Kakashi is unresponsive and Naruto starts cursing/screaming/crying. He hits the column and it breaks in half. Then, kakashi says somthing to him while his eyed are still closed. He seems ok. yay!
Unfortunately, the bad guy is also ok and tried to do the kuchiyose jutsu where he summons his chimera (which was previously being watched by all the rookies).

The end was all so much action, and I'm know I'm gonna forget things so please forgive me in advance.

Basically, Shikamaru, Sai, Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi all have to fight this guy. Sakura tries to punch him but he owns her. Naruto makes a bunch of clones with rasengans, but he just sucks all the chakra from the rasengans so no use. Then (even though he saw what happened to Naruto lol) Kakashi does this crazy raikiri that looks very impressive. However it is actually stolen away from him by the bad guy so now he has crazy ammo. Finally, Kakashi manages to make the guys chakra-sucking power go away and when he looks up, naruto is ready for him with a huge ridiculous shuriken rasengan.

The guy looks like he's still ok, but he's apparently not because all his bandages fell off. He uses his dying minutes to tell kakashi about how he wanted friends or something like that. I just kept on hearing the work "nakama" and lots of meaningful flashbacks of the sannin (whom he apparently liked?). Also kakashi was talking to him in a really nice way and they kept on smiling at each other. Very weird. Finally he dies.

The end is all the main characters with kakashi and he is reallyy grateful to Naruto for caring about him so much. Then they all get the impression that Kakashi is in love with Naruto, Sai says his research said that men sometimes fall in love with other men, and then they all get weirded out. Naruto is reaaally weirded out and runs away, meanwhile embarrassed Kakashi chases after him. That was the end of the movie.
It really was the best one so far. lots of good action.

Even though the Gaara fight was a little off-character for those two (since that would never happen imo because of their bff-status) it was awesome.
i also liked this one cool move in the movie where Neji and Lee combine their spinning tricks to make one super-spinning move lol

i hope this helped.

NF; Senna Skywalker

Ok well i guess I'll just do my own review-thing of the first part of the movie.

lol I guess he missed the last 20 minutes or so, but I actually missed the first 10 minutes! haha anyway when I got into the theater, I was at the part where Kakashi gives Naruto a little box. naruto opens it up and it's the two little bells that they used during training. For some reason they're all banged up. There's a flashback about the bells in case you forgot where they came from.

There's a lot of talking about the bad guys, and he makes some appearances. I was really confused at these parts since my Japanese is VERY limited, but he said "blood limit" a lot.

There's a really really creepy/cool part where Kakashi has a dream about the bad guy. Kakashi is a little kid, and the bad guy is also younger and he says something to him. he gives him the curse-mark thing on his forehead. kakashi looks surprised. Then, it shows Kakashi in his room, lying in bed, (and this part scared me) but the bad guy was lying over him! CREEPY. Then he disappears, and Kakashi slowly rises in bed and his eyes are glowing bright red.

Then we're shown the konoha graveyard and Shikamaru is there visiting Asuma. It's really dark and beautiful outside. Shikamaru gets up and sees Kakashi coming out behind some trees. They talk a bit about who they were visiting and say some other meaningful stuff (probably lol)

There is a flashback of Asuma's death, and him whispering something to Shikamaru as he dies.

Then kakashi goes into zombie-mode again and heads out of the village. he sees Izumo and kotetsu ahead and he knocks them out easily. Naruto sees kakashi leaving and starts chasing after him. Shikamaru tries to stop him and they keep on scuffling as Naruto insists on calling out to Kakashi. Finally Shikamaru gets pisssed (this part really gets me mad cuz he would never do this) but he holds Asuma's wind-chakra-blade up to naruto's throat and tells him he can't go after kakashi. The WHOLE movie I was totally confused about why Shikamaru and tsunade weren't letting naruto go after kakashi. It totally made no sense to me until the end (kind of).

Then naruto is in jail in Konoha and he keeps trying to get out but it's impossible. he is pretty helpless. We see Shikamaru having a convo with Tsunade in her office, and Sakura eavesdrops. She seems surprised/pissed and rushes off to where Naruto is. At first she just kinda talks to them but then with the bells he somehow convinces her to help him escape and go after Kakashi.

The next part is pretty ridiculous because then the whole movie turns into a chain of people chasing eachother.

Tsunade hears of naruto's escape and tells Shikamaru to lead ALL of the rookies plus Gai's team (pretty ridiculous amount of people just to go after two leaf-friendly ninjas imo) to chase naruto and Sakura. THEN it turns out that Sai is eavesdropping so HE goes after THEM to stop them from stopping Naruto and Sakura and also to help Naruto and Sakura.

Naruto and Sakura catch up to kakashi, but right as they're about to follow him, Shikamaru's team catches up to naruto and Sakura. They pretty much block them and exchange a few angry words.

Suddenly, the three henchmen start attacking the ninjas. this part was cool because all of them used old and creative new moves. It was cool to see Kiba and Akamaru in action again, also Chouji kept blowing himself up and messing everything up. ten ten was great and the movie really utilized her moves better than I've ever seen in the manga or anime. Hinata was ok, but Shino totally effed that lady up. She was so grossed out and he COVERED her in bugs. It looked like he was trying to crush her.
Shikamaru and Ino did their teamwork move of stopping the guy then taking over his mind. Somehow, though, the guy pushed her out. I was kinda mad about that cuz I like Ino's move but it seems like she never really gets to use it.
Then Lee and Neji did the most creative and awesome move ever. they combined their two attacks. He does the omote renge thing on neji WHILE Neji is doing his spinning move so they go twice as fast and the guy doesn't even know what hit him.

While all that is happening, the main bad guy is fighting naruto and Sakura. he keeps on absorbing and sucking the chakra from the rasengans and the clones. In the middle of the fight, Sai flies down and rescues naruto and Sakura but leaves all the other rookies there lol

So the guy that escaped Ino's mind-move gets up and summons his buddies so they are unfortunately rescued and ok.

The sand village is on the move and they're in this sort of ravine. Gamabunta and Jiraiya show up, talk to gaara, and I don't really know what that is about.

Naruto, Sakura, and Sai find Gaara alone and Naruto's all happy. Unfortunately, Gaara is ALSO in on this Tsunade-Shikamaru-Secret thing so he tries to stop naruto also. They have an AWESOME fight(although unrealistic since they're supposed to be great friends now) and Naruto uses his brains for once. At the end he fakes out Gaara by acting like he's gonna kill him with a rasengan, but it was just a clone that disappeared right as it almost hit him. Then the real Naruto comes outta nowhere and punches Gaara in the side of the face. pretty awesome. Just watching Gaara fight again (and in movie-quality) was really cool.

Shikamaru somehow catches up to naruto, has a fight with Sai and Sakura (but i don't really remember the details) but naruto gives like a twenty-minute long speech which I'm sure is very touching.

The rest of my review is on the first post I made in this thread (page two)

lemme know if u have anymore questions. Sorry about my bad memory!

----------------------------------------------

The end is all the main characters with kakashi and he is reallyy grateful to Naruto for caring about him so much. Then they all get the impression that Kakashi is in love with Naruto, Sai says his research said that men sometimes fall in love with other men, and then they all get weirded out. Naruto is reaaally weirded out and runs away, meanwhile embarrassed Kakashi chases after him. That was the end of the movie.

LOLz at the NaruKaka yaoi ending moment. Haha.

Newkerzy
October 04, 2009, 10:40 AM
A sure guarantee this movie will rock!! (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=4145) Because THIS IS the same genius who directed Ep. 82!!!

itachisamata
October 19, 2009, 11:09 PM
lol look at rhe picture closely , it looks like gaara hokage to me !!!

CBlitz
October 19, 2009, 11:14 PM
yeah I have high hopes for this movie

bobso33
October 21, 2009, 10:47 PM
No subs yet?

CBlitz
October 21, 2009, 10:58 PM
no subs till march bro

dbgohan08
October 22, 2009, 02:12 PM
APRIL not march

Xiraiya
October 24, 2009, 10:11 AM
"Hokage Naruto" just looks like Minato with his Hokage hat to me, though there's no YONDAIME written on the back.

bourne
October 25, 2009, 03:26 PM
Any raw cam out? I can t find one...i just can t waot... Need some clues to find something else to see orher than the trailers. I saw the ones given in japan expo and since then...nothing...it s cruel...

Googlez_kun
October 25, 2009, 03:34 PM
Any raw cam out? I can t find one...i just can t waot... Need some clues to find something else to see orher than the trailers. I saw the ones given in japan expo and since then...nothing...it s cruel...

you won't find one until April,because the DVD will come out at this time

bourne
October 25, 2009, 04:01 PM
you won't find one until April,because the DVD will come out at this time

cam cam cam...camera...i know it s bad...

but really sad we didn't have even one in a theater in France even so we saw the preview in japan expo before the 1st august...i thought it would have been global...

i really want to see it even only in japanese

Inner_me_is_chaos
October 28, 2009, 03:47 PM
I can't await it >o<
In my opinion the last movie wasn't great so this one has to make it up for the last one XD
But from what I saw up to now it'll really be cool ;)

Itazuk
November 02, 2009, 04:48 PM
Well...another scan came for Fourth Databook/Second Fanbook news... but it got "Hokage Naruto" full visible now, NOT shadowed!

http://i35.tinypic.com/119pli1.jpg

!- Incredibly huge image, xD

Naruto looks very young....a lot younger than minato when he was 4th Hokage.

Maybe that shows us that Naruto will become the hokage SOON?

if this happens...the manga would end...sooner unless Kishimoto adds some arcs/events after the "Naruto becomes Hokage" arc

or maybe just one of Kishi's designs and him taunting us thinking that.... :O

xyxablink
November 06, 2009, 04:10 AM
Hikaru overcome his selfishness, and find some of happiness and inner strength. The latter part is true, but thankfully there was plenty more fighting to be done before that could happen. Lastly, three pinky swears? I know it's orginally a concept from Japan (so says wiki), thus it's not rare, but three? I think planning would've led to one very powerful pink swears, even though I understand the off-the-cuff pinky swears usually have more emotion behind them.

dbgohan08
November 07, 2009, 01:01 PM
This is shippuuden movie 3 not naruto movie 3

Duc :D
March 13, 2010, 07:33 AM
any infos on dvd reease yet guys?

DarkAp89
March 13, 2010, 08:53 AM
any infos on dvd reease yet guys?

April 21 is the release date.

dbgohan08
April 19, 2010, 12:09 PM
Tomorrow is the 21st in Japan but we probly wont get a raw till Wednesday, due to the time difference.

Googlez_kun
April 19, 2010, 01:10 PM
Oh yeah,totally forgot about that!
Looking forward to the movie,it seemed to be good.

CBlitz
April 19, 2010, 01:54 PM
Well at least this movie will way better than the last two

dbgohan08
April 19, 2010, 02:17 PM
who knows, people expect so much then end up disappointed

Here's some screenshots thanks to ANIMEBLUE FROM NF:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7227/20100420200350b76.jpghttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2735/2010042020043641a.jpghttp://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1871/201004202004378d4.jpg

Lelo
April 20, 2010, 02:01 PM
the animation looks great. cant wait

DARK
April 20, 2010, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the pics, dbgohan08!
I can't wait to watch this movie subbed. The animation is top notch and there is clearly a lot going on just from that alone. Hopefully it won't be a letdown like the last one was...

CBlitz
April 20, 2010, 03:05 PM
yeah the animation in this movie is pretty damn awesome. I'd say its probably the best one. Animation wise anyway, a bit better than the 2nd movie.

Googlez_kun
April 20, 2010, 03:07 PM
The very first movie(not shippuden) was the best up until now,at least animation-wise.
Though this one could top it.

CBlitz
April 20, 2010, 03:11 PM
The very first movie(not shippuden) was the best up until now,at least animation-wise.
Though this one could top it.

ahaha

sure it was smooth but it lacked style. Which the 2nd movie had quite a bit